Kel'Thuzad

Aug 4, 2013 530 Spriest/523 Boomie LF Raid I have a 530 Spriest - Madìsyn 523 Boomie - Xstatic Looking for a tues wedn thur raid group that raids up until 9-930 server as i raid at 10 server. My progression is 3/13H with 6/13H experience. I'm dedicated, mature, skilled, and just looking for a raid group that at least has normal cleared to start doing heroic progression. Contact me in game at Warr#1530 or reply to this threadWarrthorn3 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 Selling Spectral Tigers and Other TCG Items. ... ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=20#392 ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=12#222 ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=12#224 ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=14#273 ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=20#392Dreadhungr0 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 WTS Blazing Hippogryph 150k WTS Blazing Hippogryph 150k Currently 90k cheaper than AH TCG mountKiteandbite0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 weed yoloExclusîve4 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 WTT Mannoroth gold for KT gold i will give you 5k on mannoroth for 5k here.Cybrøk0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Searching for LW with the Stormshroud pattern These are vanilla patterns and no longer ingame, i doubt anyone has them besides the pants and gloves maybe but try lolArtofficial0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 <Soulfire Rising(A)> 10 man 5/13H LF Raiders About us: Soulfire Rising, formerly on Hydraxis, was founded in TBC and was highly competitive through WoTLK. The guild reformed for MoP and has gained strength ever since. We are looking for members who have the will to kill progression bosses, enjoy playing to the best of their ability, and always have the desire to improve their skills. Things you will need to be able to handle to fit in: 1: Criticism 2: Being called out if performing poorly 3: Lowbrow humor Raiding Schedule: 10-man #1: Mon(occasionally if needed for progression), Tues, Wed, Thurs; 6:30 PM - 10/11:00 PM Server(MST) T15 Progression: 12/12N - ToT 5/13H - ToT Recruiting: Recruitment is now open. If you are qualified AND raid ready please send in an application. If you do meet these criteria we would prefer a ranged dps or healer. To be more specific with what we are looking for: 1 healer for a full time raid spot. 1 ranged for a mostly full time raid spot. Contact: If you have questions regarding recruitment, feel free to contact our officers before/after applying: Yuri, Kab, Bloodroses, Reiatsu/Reiatchi ingame or Dorkins#1382 for battletag contact. Apply at our website: http://sfr.guildlaunch.com/Dorkinz5 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 WTB Aboriginal/ Barbaric Set Looking for the full xmog set aboriginal or barbaric. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=11 or http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=8 If you have the full set and are looking to sell send me a message/mail ingame, im paying well thanks.Chin2 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 WTS TCG items +others ...Aboriginal0 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 Looking For a Buddy to Play with. I'm 17, I love to PvP and PvE. Atm I'm leveling a Warlock and shouldn't take more then a week or two. Anyways, school almost out for this year and so I will have lots of time on my hands. I do have a mic too. I'm looking for an active wow player around my age that wants to play, that will do both PvP / PvE (Don't care much about PvE) but does mostly PvP. Must also have a mic. Skype: PossibleTangoRoyin6 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 Legends of the Arena What do the real Legends of the Arena think about Swifty naming his video series "Legends of the Arena" and having Dara Mactire in a majority of the fights? Here is a link to the Darkspear thread to let Swifty know how you feel. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9572777196Kaiminereyn5 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 Are there a lot of premades here? Just hit 90 with my Lock and really loving the class. Also Im really starting to get more into PvP. But trying to play BGs solo as Alliance is like having your teeth pulled with rusty pliers. Once I finish getting geared thinking about transferring to a PvP server. I have never really liked Arena but love doing BGs. Just wondering if there are a lot of premades for regular BGs here either guild groups or trade chat pugs.Lilicia3 Aug 1, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 <Fortis> 10m 11/13H Recruiting DPS and Heals <Fortis> is a 10m Raid Guild comprised of a group of Friends that have played since the launch of World of Warcraft. Our members have been a part of such legendary Kel’thuzad guilds as Horde Gone Wild, Monolith, Violent Sin, Pacifist, Ministry, old Fortis, and Exodus. <Fortis> runs a compressed raid schedule of 2 days per week. Our raids run from 7-11pm Server Time (MST), and occasionally run later depending on progress. <Fortis> is currently 11/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder, with a Heroic Lei Shen kill coming this week. Currently we are ranked 6th overall on Kel'thuzad T15, 3rd for 10m T15 and 1st for guilds that raid 2 nights per week. ... Please contact Drifft, Hedrack or Raresteak in game on Kel’thuzad, or contact Drifft via RealID at drift#1787 or email drifftware@hotmail.com. Happy Hunting!Drifft6 Jul 31, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 Alli Disc Priest or r shaman LF raiding guild Greeting, Yes I realize I am posting this on a Lvl 1 alt. I am looking to join a guild to get back into HC raiding on a max of 3 nights a week due to my work schedule. I have played a Disc priest since Nov 2004. I raided hardcore From Molten Core till Lich King(Including server 1st kills from 05-08) and took a much needed break from raiding. as I raided 7 nights a week on various toon. My current guild/server does not know I am looking to leave hence the alt posting. this xpac my xperience is limited( tot 3/12 n) but my ilvl is 526 and my awareness is not bad. my shamans 505 ilvl Thank you in advance for your timeLikezomg1 Jul 31, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 Healer LF DPS BG Premades Looking for reasonably geared, skilled people to run BG's for fun / HK farming Reply here and I'll add you in gameHotwood0 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 Selling Name I'm posting this here because I play on Kel'Thuzad and would like to work something out if someone is interested in maybe switching realms. Name "Hyper" is on Mug'Thol If interested please drop a post.Hyper0 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 Buying mass amounts of ghost iron ore 40-45gold a stack permanent buyer, huge amounts to spend reply here, pst me in game (josephxy or josephx), or add me on btag: Joesan#1357 can also C.O.D. them to me if i'm not on ThanksJosephxy0 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 [A] WTB enchanting kit 1-600 pst with price or reply here battletag is Joesan#1357 have the full kit preparedJosephxy1 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 29, 2013 LF Raiding Guild Hi I'm new to PVE this expansion, been off in PVP land for quite awhile now. Anyways I am looking for a progression ToT guild. I'm 4/12 exp 515 I lvl Resto Druid. You can pst me if I am online though I do occasionally play horde so I might not be on. Please post to this if you are looking for a healer!!Callistah2 Jul 29, 2013
Jul 29, 2013 [A] <The Chocolate Factory> LFM 10 man ToT! <The Chocolate Factory> is looking to recruit a few more members for our core 10 man raid team! We are a closeknit guild of folks who know how to have a good time, looking to continue our progression (2/12) through ToT10 and beyond. Raid Times: Thursdays and Friday, 8pm - 12am server time. Needs: (all preferably 505 ilvl+) -1 Healer (Disc Priest, Paladin, or Monk, with DPS offspec) -1 Ranged DPS (Full on hunters) Don't have 505+ ilvl? We'll help you gear up! We are always doing LFR, heroics, heroic scenarios, etc. We also do challenge modes, old raid transmog runs, achievement runs, and more. We also are forming an RBG team that will be starting soon. TL;DR: If you're looking to get some gear and progress through some current content, while having fun with a close-knit group of folks, The Chocolate Factory is the place for you. Send myself, Wadsworth, Saë (alt+0235 for the ë) or Mattamis a message ingame for more info. Or hit up anyone online in the guild for an invite. Cheers!Kyliena5 Jul 29, 2013
Jul 29, 2013 WTS DEPLETED Kyparium Rocket I got the rocket thing from blingtron and wanting to sell pst me ingame or mail me or post here.Diviné2 Jul 29, 2013
Jul 28, 2013 WTS Spectral Tiger Cub 80k (negotiable) Just came back to KT on my mage from Tich. Since you can't transfer more than 50k on a character during a realm transfer, I purchased a spectral tiger cub to break even with here. Not dupped (clearly). AH value on KT is ~100k but I'd sell for 80k or maybe we can negotiate something else. PST in game, reply here, or add btag: Joesan#1357 in game name is Josephx on allianceSwagsurfin2 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 28, 2013 WTS/WTB TCG Items Hey guys i currently have the following for sale Magic Rooster Egg Savage Raptor Blazing Hippogryph Darkmoon Rabbit S/S Assassin's Blade Soul-Trader Beacon Spectral Tiger Cub WTB Tabard of the Void Tabard of Frost Tabard of the Lightbringer and alot of other old recipes/patterns. Im always looking to buy high level guilds and TCG items one by one or in bulk. If you need to get a hold of me post here or mail me in game.Brad20 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 28, 2013 WTS Character Name "Sap" Yes, I have the character name "Sap" available here on Kel'Thuzad. It's been almost 4 months since my transfer so it's available for the lucky buyer! Absolutely perfect for your rogue or tree. Message/mail me in-game with your offer (or if you're just interested) or go for my battletag (andrew#11928), which is preferable since I play on several realms. Thanks and happy bidding!Abpally3 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 closed I'm looking to move but want to stay horde the forgotten coast is like ghost town last 3 months so wanting to see if any need here as hordeAwarn3 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 504 Demo Lock. 2/13H LF weekend team. Hello, I am a 504 Demo lock. I have tons of raid exp and raid awareness. As RL I am 2/13Heroic ToT, and 7/16Heroic T-14. Also 8/8Heroic in cata, during cata. I pull the numbers I should thats a guarentee. I know 4/13 Heroic ToT. Just have some pugs who cant pull the number when we needed them too. I am LF a early day time weekend team. Anywhere from about 8-2 Server start time. Sat and Sun onlly. Please do not post here if you are not under that critera. I would prefer a 10 man team, but will accept a 25 man team. I am LF a perma spot, not a bench seat. but if you have 10-12 man roster, i dont mind sitting if i dont need gear. Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think. Add me in game battletag: RBGKing#1204 Also can pvp too. :DRhynno0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 A new Home in this realm (? Hello everyone :) Thanks for reading this. Well, Im creating this thread, 'cause Im looking for a new realm; I grew tired of the low pop in my realm, and though it will stay in my heart forever, I feel that I have to go. :') Now, the question, where to? Searched for a long while, and finally after weeks the decition resides between 2 Realms.. Sargeras, and Kel'Thuzad. Both are well populated (Overpopulated maybe :P); And I love it. Created Alts in both of them, but cant decide.. Is there anything I should consider?, Any suggestions?, Anything that could make me decide for one of them ? I want to hear about you :) -How long have you been here? - Do you like being here? - What are your thoughts on this realm? Any help, or aid in this matter, would be high appreciated :) Thanks in advance :DMorisgar4 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 WTB 160 River's Hearts Paying 1.5kg for 160, or roughly 9g each (slightly more than 9g each). That's 50s less than AH pricing, but pretty much exactly the same because of the AH cut. Only accepting if there's at least a stack. C.O.D. to me, but reply here first, because I don't go on this character a ton. Also, I might not be able to get on the day that you send them, and I don't want the duration to run out. Thanks.Frreezxr0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Looking for Ore buyer. Hi all, I'm going to be trying to sell some ore in bulk within the next couple of days after my server transfer. Ghost iron 55g/stack Contact me If interested. CheersHëalth0 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Selling Alani Pull Highest Offer Wins Just got my 10th shard today guys! now who wants to buy my dragon :P Taking highest offer, Happy biddingAkrios2 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Is everyone here a pro? Im thinking about xfering to an alliance dominated PvP server because I would really like to start doing some RBGs. Only problem is I have never done them before. From reading a lot of forum posts over the last year or so pertaining to this server people said there are a lot of elitists here and its very hard to get into a RBG group unless you already have a rating and experience. Im not a multi glad level player but Im also not a mouth breathing, keyboard turner either. I know how to play BGs, my classes, and criticism doesnt bother me as long as its not "OMG you fail at life just go /wrist". I also can follow orders and it doesnt take me long to react. Just wondering if there are low-mid level pvpers here or is everyone just a multi glad? Also by low I dont mean bads I just mean less experienced but still know how to play the game.Tifania10 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 LF LW with Pattern: Gloves of Immortal Dusk if you have this pattern please reply back here or whisper me in game or add me on btag with the message I have the gloves my btag is wowadin#1990Mikeyxo0 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 532 Shadow Priest & 536 Rouge 3/13H Looking for a casual but progressive raiding group. 9:30pm server is about the time we can start and we are only looking for 25m. Looking to xfer from Arthas, our 25m there recently broke up. We left off at Heroic Jin, Horridon, and Tortos. We are a package deal :) Norallyne#1181Noralyne0 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 520 Fury Warrior LF Guild HC raider Thinking of switching factions from horde to alliance. Looking to get more into H ToT 12/12 NM 1/12 25M ToT experience Located on Gorefeind at the moment server is a bomb not much raiding there, Willing to transfer and change race. Wow armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorefiend/Volstagg/simple Will be coming with a friend package deal. He's got two characters willing to transfer over. 527 Unholy DK link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorefiend/Excursus/simple 524 As Rogue link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorefiend/Nifereas/simple If intrested please feel free to msg me at Battletag : JJDasilva#1449Volstagg0 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 Destruction Warlock LF 2k Core RBG group 1999 CR, 2.2k Exp Destro, if you need a great warlock leave a reply or message me in game if I'm on, I'm willing to switch guilds to run with a good group. Thanks! -TrippinlolTrippinlol0 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 Damage is LFM HC players for 5.4 and 5.3 fun New Guild... OLD players... Looking for more players for TOT Hardcore progression... we have players with up to 12/12 Normal 10 man experience... If you stand in fire please look else where. Causal? Fine don't expect to raid if there is no spots open.. <Damage>is building a core 5.4 Hardcore players casual schedule. So if your a casual raider we are not for you... We would like to clear TOT as a grp if possible b4 5.4 launch <Damage> talented, geared, mature, and experienced Alliance players interested in pursuing a balanced approach to elite, end-game raiding. We may have yet to raid 10 mans. But our players past and skills speak for themselves. If you are unable to commit to a raid group. Please don’t waste your time or ours. Reckoning is an Alliance guild on primarily focused on casual PVE/PVP progression. We are in the process of filling our 2 core pve groups, and our core RBG grp is looking for leaders. How we work: Our Leadership enjoyed cutting-edge content progression through the completion of original Naxxramas,some belonging to preeminent raiding organizations, ranking among the world’s top 50 guilds in terms of progression. With a renewed interest in raiding, Reckonings original leaders, as well as many of its core members, have returned to active progression and seek like-minded individuals to finalize its roster of exceptional players. The bank will be providing everything you need for raids such as gems, flasks and repairs. You will be required to know your class inside and out as the new grp we are froming will be focused on minimal down time and progression focused Recruiting: Our core groups recruiting everything at the moment, from tanks to dps. If you feel your behind the curve but got the skill. Please talk to one of our officers. We are also expanding into the casual ranks for those that want guild perks. CORE recruits must be raid viable. We are a new MOP guild that does not mean we don’t know how to play. Guild provides repairs and flasks to raiders... So we expect you to bring your A game... If you are in PVP or unenchanted gear. Please do not waste our time or yours. Recruitment needs: Raid Group: 3/12 TOT * we have players with up to 12/12 Normal 10 man experience... Time: Tues/Wed/Sun 6pm server Raid Set up: T: Open T: Open H: Closed (dISC/rSHAM) H: Open H/Dps: Open DPS: CLOSED DPS:CLOSED DPS: OPEN DPS:OPEN DPS:OPEN *OPEN IMPLYS THAT WE ARE TRYING RECRUITS AND THE SLOTS AS OPEN FOR TRIALS. We do not care if you raided in cata or mop but if you stand in fire we are not for you. Broad knowledge of game mechanics, Desire to engage “end-game” content efficiently and skillfully, Capacity for: following directions and receiving constructive criticism. Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully). Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully).Alikit9 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 WTS/WTT tabard of the lightbringer and other shadowmourne loot hmu with offers. Will also consider trading the tabard or combination o the other items for spectral tiger cub (battle pet)Fearfactroy0 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 520 unholy dk lf raiding guild I am looking for a 10 man raiding guild that is at least 12/12 or 1/13H. I know 12/12 but only killed 10/12 which i will explain in game. I have raided since the beginning of Cata and I've killed all of DS in Heroic. I would like to raid on days that Isn't Tuesday , Thursday, or Sunday my battle tag is healidian#1713Jaquesery0 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 TANK wanted for Late Night 10m ToT Progress Raids are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am Kel'Thuzad server time/Mountain Time. We are 2/13 H officially but have players with 5/13H and up experience. We've got the dps and amazing healers just missing the Tanks to continue onward. If interested add my battle tag: DamagerSnowy#1850 and include your character name in comments with the friend request! Ever Vigilant has been on Kel'Thuzad for almost 8 years. We are easy going. NO APP REQUIRED!Snowyvixen1 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 WTS contents of this guild bank In bulk all to one person. There are 91 (at the time of this posting, still growing) rare/unavailable/etc recipes/formulas/plans/etc in here, including some highly sought after stuff (ie heavy scorpid legs, lesser stoneshield pot), as well as xmog items (unavailable dungeon 1 stuff, jade, saltstone, etc), and a page of various mats of mostly inconsequential value comparatively (aside from some unavailable items from original Naxx for flavor or whatever you like). Send a mail/tell to this character if interested in viewing and appraising the items in order to make an offer. It is all sorted according to type. Duplicates are all next to eachother for ease of calculation. Resellers are, obviously, the target of this sale.Glass5 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Ret in RBG's So I was on today waiting for RBG teams to take me. A leader forms up a 1500+ RBG team and spams for a good 20 minutes looking for ALL. I say I am up for it Link my knight and almost at 1700. I can also TC but for some reason rather than take ret... They wait and never form the group?! OUTRAGED!!! Well not really but I honestly cannot see why ret would be so undesirable? ALSO I do know that DK is better for TC :DGinjow5 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Ret LF dedicated 2s and 3s Hello, this is my first season pushing rating on this toon. I've gotten as far as 1996 last week in 2s but i'm looking to progress to at least 2k. I'm looking for a similarly skilled, or 2k+, DPS for 2s (prefer Hunter / DK but I'm open to any skilled player). I'm also trying to advance to at least 2k+ in 3s with any viable comp. Good communication skills and flexible playtimes a huge plus. I don't know how effective this post will be, but you can either reply here or send me in-game mail! P.S. first forum post, be gentle with meNikurasu0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 520 W.W. Monk, 8/12 exp. - LF ToT 25Man Guild I'm interested in finding a reliable, consist, fun raiding guild. As a gamer I'm always looking to progress, and am very flexible with raiding dates and times. When it comes to my DPS I'm constantly well over 100k and know the majority of fights, and those i don't I'm sure i can pick up quickly and follow directions. All in all I'm just looking to have a good time raiding while still putting in work. Feel free to just hmu in game or just reply on thread. Looking forward to hopefully become a part of a solid guild. PS: 23 year old USF student so I'm in the est. timezone but its no worries.Bambookush0 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 WTS FOOTPAD'S SHIRT AND THUG SHIRT (RARE)!!!! Hi guys footpad's shirt is on Kel Thuzad Alliance and Thug Shirt is on Draka horde I will be transferring that toon to KT soon... so I wil have the thug shirt on KT Ally. These shirts are no longer obtainable as of patch 4.0.3 around the start of cata ish. Go ahead and add me on Battle tag if your interested or post a reply here. Complexity#1769 Would prefer serious buyers only please. =]Spankybanks7 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Attention Kel'Thuzad Alliance! Due to the persistent "Ganking" of Horde characters on Kel'Thuzad, and a(cross realm)s, the Horde population is on the rise. In the last few days, I've seen new members of the Horde flooding into the capitol cities. You've brought this upon yourselves. May Elune have mercy on your soul, for we will not. Lok'tar Ogar!!Dônk11 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Netherstorm down I went over to Netherstorm to look at Xmog gear on my Shaman and I noticed while I was flying through it said it couldn't connect to the cross realm server. I didn't think much of this until I got there and no NPCs were there. So I figured I would relog to see if it would fix the problem, but then I got another problem. I can't log in, been trying to get in for the last 30 mintues but I just keep getting "World Server is Down".Sajen3 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 [H] Selling Level 14 Guild Title says it all. Find/mail me in-game on Wyrmmrest Accord server, Alliance side, under this toons name (Lawghs). I'll consider any reasonable offer.Lawghs2 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 New Alliance Guild Recruiting 4/12 Normal <Catalysts> From alliance KT is now recruiting for more ToT raiding. We are still in our first week of building and raiding but in this first week we have gone 4/12. We would have gone further but we had to pug a lot of people. We really need a priest healer and we also are recruiting and DPS that would like to join. Also we are accepting any PvPers and any casuals that will help level the guild. Pst Ballsohard or Heycutie in game for more info or an inv!Ballsohard2 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Live streaming Horde only >.> :D hey guys check out my live stream !!!! www.twitch.tv/pallywaysNotheysus0 Jul 22, 2013