Kel'Thuzad

Jul 10, 2013 525 ilvl prot warrior LF weekend/late guild Hi there I am a protection warrior who is 1/13h with a lot of experience on heroic horridon and Ji'kun (40+ attempts). I have been bouncing around server to server looking for a late night (anything after 9:30 PST//12:30 am EST//11:30 CST). I have been playing since vanilla. I also have a decent SMF off set that I am willing to play depending on your guild's needs. I will transfer the day you say I have a trail. Thank you! If you needs logs, more information about me, or you just want to contact me for recruitment purposes add me: Stonewall#1132Stonewäll1 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 MW Monk LF Eastern Time Raiding Guild.495ilvl Not much experience except for raid finder. slowly gearing my toon in raid finder so i can heal 10-25 man norm raids and work my way up as my gear gets better. Eastern time is very important for me since i have a job to be at in the morning xD ... unless you're a diff time zone raiding guild that raids super early.Dropthabass1 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 yolo comoSupapíllz3 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 [A] >Wil Cyber for Purplez< 10 Man Need 3 Dps We are a group of friends that have Xfered over here for the population. We are searching for 3 more dps that are looking for progression. We are currently still pugging so no set in stone number of bosses down in ToT currently. We are a very laid back group of people, but saying that we still enjoy downing bosses and moving towards heroic and the future 5.4 raids. We are Looking for: Elemental Shaman Hunter Mage Death knight Our Raid times are: Mon-Tue-Wed 7-11 Server We provide Flasks-Food-Guild Repairs. Enchants will be supplied in time. If you are interested please post to this thread or add me on Bambooski#1711 I will be more then happy to answer any questions you have about us.Bambooskí1 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 LF RBG guild LF a very active RBG/Arena guild. Working on getting geared atm but will be soon.Luminoxx1 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Ret paladin LF hardcore RBG guild Full Tyrannical retribution paladin here. Looking for a steady RBG guild with RBGs going most nights out of the week. Main focus is PvP and currently working on a holy set. 1625 CR and 1700 EXP. Message me ingame or here if you might be a guild that's interested. Also have a full tyrannical friend, disc priest, both of us want to move to the same guild. Both of us are dedicated players.Dûsty1 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 LTT *Deleted*Indiglo0 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Mens Wearhouse [9/13H] LF1M, Solid Tank. We are a small guild comprised of a solid core of people who have been raiding together since Vanilla. We have all been a part of top-tier raiding guilds such as Risen, Premonition, Stack and Die, V A N Q U I S H E D, and Mens Wearhouse. Our goal now is a focused, but casual, 10man raiding guild. We raid 9-11 hours a week on Wed/Sun/Mon. We are in need of a Tank, preferably of the following classes. Prot Pally Prot Warrior What We Expect From You 1) Maintain the following raid schedule, with 90% or better attendance. Wednesday, 6 MST - 9 MST Sunday, 4 MST - 7 MST, with the ability to extend until 9 MST if necessary Monday, 6 MST - 9 MST 2) The mentality of wanting to exceed at your class. This includes knowing your class well, farming consumables, and researching fights. You don't have to be an innovator, just show interest in topping meters and min/maxing your character. 3) Mature enough to handle an adult atmosphere. I don't care how old you are, but if you can't handle mature talk and profanity in vent or guild chat then don't apply. 4) Able to understand that the progression of the guild is a priority. We don't have a DKP system, or a loot council. When an item drops there is a discussion, and the item goes to who it will benefit the most. Gear comes in time, if you can't handle passing items to others then don't apply. 5) Some experience at one point in your, "WoW career," with being in a progression oriented guild. It could be in Vanilla or Cataclysm, but the more you know the better off you will be. 6) Decently geared and able to dive into ToT, at this moment. What You Will Get From US 1) A stable guild atmosphere. None of us are going anywhere, we don't want to play with another guild, you aren't going to see any of our core, "Guild Hop," or "Ninja Quit." 2) People serious about raiding. We all know our class, and play our class as well as top tier players. 3) We supply mats for crafted epics, enchants, and some raid consumables. 4) Killing bosses, and progressing. Here is a link to our World of Logs raids. http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/1510/ Here is a link to our World of Logs, rankings. http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/1510/rankings/players/ If you have any questions, please contact Tripcf, Suspendthis, Herrmmonk, or anyone with the guild tag in game.Tripcf97 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Wtb Rbg/arena Carry Willing to pay 200k -Payment will be done in increments- The class and spec will be disclosed to those who contact the battle tag I will post shortly. I am NOT looking to break the Tos. I can outplay most people at a 1800 level so I'm sure that I won't be too much of a detriment at 2.2k level(viable healing class) so I'll be playing my own class and payments, once again will be incremented in gold. The carry I want is to 2.2k so I can get a shiny title and an easier time getting into rbg's in the future. Please don't hit me with offers that don't follow any of the guidelines I've set above, if you aren't bashful about your carrying team then feel free to post here. Mostly looking for a rbg carry because I'm aware how tough an arena carry could potentially be but hit me up for either. Payment will be the same for both. Battletag is Fendar#1497Justinvensit0 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 10m ToT HEROIC Progression Raiders NEEDED We have immediate openings for players with the correct ilvl and experience to complete our heroic progression in 10 man ToT. We are currently 2/12 H so gear needs to be minimally sufficient for at least 1-2 heroics. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm - 1:30am server time/mountain time. Send Snowyvixen in game mail with your characters name ASAP! Battletag: DamagerSnowy#1850 and put in comments your character's name (s). Ever Vigilant has been on KT for almost 8 years. We are easy going.Snowyvixen0 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 WTS Blazing Hippogryph Hello All - I have for sale one (1) Blazing Hippogryph which I am looking to part with this week. The price I am asking is 200k gold, which compared to recent sales on KT is a very good price. I will also entertain offers, based on how many people I have interested. The current auction house price is 250k; so I am offering a savings of 20% for this fantastic mount. Please contact me via BTag: Vengeance#1178 or Post on these forums. Be sure to include relevant information in your BTag requests or forum posts. BTag requests will naturally be handled faster..Good Luck! VengVengeance3 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 WTS Disgusting Oozeling pet Whisper me in-game at Droaz#1809 and we can work out a price.Ysero1 Jul 5, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 WTB Dreamless Belt WTB Dreamless Belt, mail me ingame with the item and a cod for whatever you feel is reasonable. :) Searched and searched to no success, not many people have it.Frreeze1 Jul 5, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 Looking to start new group/guild for lower IL Hey there everyone, I have played WOW for almost 5 years now non stop. Until MoP that is. I am just recently coming back to the game and I tried to get back into the PvE side of things and realized how hard it is too come back during the MoP era and get gear without it seeming like a grind. I miss the days when WOW was all about the group mentality and the raiding. Not the grinding dailies and the grinding with idiots in LFR. So i have devised somewhat of a plan for the realm of KT. I want to either get with a bigger guild that is willing to take me on as a raid leader of a beginner content raid group and move up all the way through whatever raid we have to start at to gear up those who want gear but dont want to grind it out. Whether that means MSV or HOF. If no guilds want to take on this new group then i am willing to start my own fresh guild and do it that way. I am tired of the constant grind and the constant feel of always having to be questing. I thought that we quested to 90 and then we raided? Doesnt feel like that so much anymore. I have lead guilds and many raid groups in the past and i am very dedicated to this idea. I just need a guild to give me a shot. I will do it all on my own and i will lead the raids all on my own. I am not too well geared myself but i am dedicated and a great addition as a guildie to anyone. I hope someone will see this and realize what i am talking about. Thank you for your time, DaveBallsohard1 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 505 Ret Paladin LF PvP/PvE Guild Hello! I figured maybe I should post on the forums because my requirements for a guild are a bit unique due to my time situation and I'm curious regarding what is out there. I am an American living abroad in Germany and my time schedule is pretty drastically offset from the server; I'm looking for a guild that raids in the evenings here in Germany (read: morning/afternoon server time). I also like to PvP, with a focus on arenas and RBG's. I would prefer to raid friday, saturday or sunday although that's not set in stone - I work long hours and am often not home till 6 pm and usually not available for play till 8 pm, nor do I want to play till 12 pm on a week night as I have to be up at 4-5 am for work. If there is a guild out there that meets some of these requirements and needs a dedicated player that has been playing since November 2004, please respond or send me an in-game tell. I also have many other level 85-90 characters (one of everything) and I'm not directly opposed to off-spec healing or tanking, though I am a much better DPS and have a lot more experience in that role.Doublebubbl1 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 WTS Level 25 Guild! I want to sell my level 25 guild. 7 Bank tabs. About 100 members, (just transferred it right before the transfer sell) 1275 Guild Achievements with Almost all the "Class" Classy Achievements, just missing the a few pandas and dwarf combos. All Xp gear is unlocked. Just view the current guild on this Character. Mail me in-game or just message on here until sold. Thank you. Serious Offers only!Robbyodom2 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 Amptix Mop Buying List (Need Ore Suppliers) Here below will be a list of items im looking to buy at the prices i have set. You may message me in game or COD all items to the following characters below. Thanks! Amptix - Aliptix - Tetromino Herbs Green Tea Leaf - 25g (Per Stack) Rain Poppy - 25g (per stack) Golden Lotus - 50g Each -------------------------------------------------------------------- Gems Lapis Lazuli - 20g (Per Stack) Sunstone - 20g (Per Stack) Tiger Opal - 20g (Per Stack) Rogue Stone - 20g (Per Stack) Alexandrite - 20g (Per Stack) Pandarian Garnet - 20g (Per Stack) -------------------------------------------------------------------- Ore Ghost Iron Ore - 55g (Per Stack) -------------------------------------------------------------------- Enchant Mats Abyss Crystal - 120g (Per Stack)Amptix2 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 WTS Shadowmourne box Selling whole box for 300k, willing to look at trades for a similar price. Also looking to buy a 9/9 challenge mode carry, can arrange to trade everything except for tabard of the lightbringer for a carry. If you have any questions, offers or concerns PM me in game or contact me at fender#1497Borra2 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 [A] <Spin The Dragon> Recruiting 9/12 Spin The Dragon is recruiting people for our 10man ToT Raid, and some PvP endeavors. We transferred from a dead sever called Firetree, and decided to check Kel'Thuzad out. ( STARTING GROUP 2 RECRUITMENT! GROUP 1 FULL ) Our progression is currently 3/12 ToT, Working on Iron Q. Starting out (Fresh Progression) If anyone has any alts that would like to be geared or perfect for fresh 90's! Group 2 is in the making and has 0/12 ATM. We are looking for people with great raid awareness and good attendance. Our raids are Tuesday-Wednesday-Sunday 9pm ST - 11pm ST. Aiming for 495+ ilvl Tanks 490+ Healers/DPS (Group 1 Contacts - Etia (GM), Shakeñßake) Group 2 Follows the same ilvl rules, Group two will raid Saturday-Sunday 9pm ST - 11pm ST (Group 2 Contacts - Etia (GM), Shakeñßake) Recruiting For Group 1: - Closed - Tanks: Low Healers: Medium DPS: Low Paladin:-----Dps None - Tank None Warrior:-----Dps None - Tank None Deathknight:-----Dps None - Tank Medium Shamman:-----Dps (Elemental) Low - Healer Medium Hunter:-----None Monk:-----Dps Medium - Tank Medium Druid:-----Dps (Feral) Low - Tank None Rogue:-----None Warlock:-----Medium Preist:-----Dps Low - Healer Low Mage:-----Low Recruiting For Group 2: - Recruiting - Tanks: Medium Healers: High DPS: High Paladin:-----Dps Open - Tank Open Warrior:-----Dps Open - Tank Medium Deathknight:-----Dps Open - Tank Open Shamman:-----Dps (Elemental) Open - Healer Open Hunter:-----DPS Open Monk:-----Dps Open - Tank Open Druid:-----Dps (Feral) Open - Tank Open Rogue:-----DPS Open Warlock:-----DPS Medium Preist:-----Dps Open - Healer Open Mage:-----DPS Open If you are interested in raiding, please dont hesitate to contact Shakeñßake or Etia in game or mail. Leave a comment in the chat below and we can also contact you. Have a great day! Looking forward to seeing you in raids!Shakeñßake19 Jul 1, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 Sub Rogue LF Core RBG group 1600 Sub Rogue looking for a regular group to do RBGs with on a daily/weekly basis. Don't have a ton of experience, just looking to progress in RBGs, and can't with the pugs I'm finding.Iheartewoks1 Jul 1, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 Active LF guild PvP oriented [A] Paladin (2k Experience RBGs/Arena) Glad Hunter Experienced warrior& Mage Talented Disc priest (he was going to get glad with us last season but had surgery on his hand) Possible others A group of good players looking for a guild to help climb PvP ladders with. WE xferd to hopefully find a more active server with RBG groups going on.Holynager1 Jul 1, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 Resto Druid or Lock LF RBG team. I currently have a resto druid LF an RBG team that runs either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday here is his armory he only hit 90 a few weeks ago, and is in full PVP gear. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Tamong/simple here is my locks armory he is in a fully tyran set: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Chaydus/simple Or my monk which you can click on my name, except I won't leave my guild on my monk. I haven't really gotten into to RBGs but I would like to start doing them more often. Hit me up here or add my battletag parrjj01#1932 Thank you :)Chaydus2 Jul 1, 2013
Jun 30, 2013 WTB Recipe: Thistle Tea (BOE version) kyle#1480 is my battletag friend me and we will talk about priceKyulol0 Jun 30, 2013
Jun 30, 2013 531/532 Prot war/DPS DK LF 25HM Guild Hey all, As the title states, me and my buddy are looking for a Hard Mode raiding guild. To start off, a bit about our history. We are both active duty military, so our word means the most to us. I play a 531 Prot warrior, and have been tanking since the beginning of BC. He plays a frost / unholy DK, (532). and we have been raiding together since WotLK. We are both very knowledgeable HM players. Currently sitting at 4/13 TOT, due to a slight short fall at the beginning of the patch. Both of us have always progressed well and adapt extremely quickly. Both are prior raid leaders and officers, although these are not the positions we are seeking. We clearly just want to have better progression to suit our abilities. We can make any afternoon raid times up to 4 days per week. The names of our toons are Deek and Freakaleak on Area-52 US. Please take a look, and feel free to message in game or reply here to get in contact with us. p.s. We are willing to Faction change for the right guild. Freekydeek#1150 - Deek Freak#1496 - Freakaleak Thank you for taking the time to review thisDeek0 Jun 30, 2013
Jun 29, 2013 Coming back......LF Guild I took an extended break from WoW for a while to work on other things such as school and my family. I have not played since the cata launch and am now jumping back into the game. I missed most of the cata expansion i got to 85 then left. Up until WotLK I loved to raid. I am currently lvling my way up to 90 and looking for a guild to quests, do dungeons, build up gear, and eventually (soon) raid with. I am not as hardcore as I used to be. Just casual, some nights and weekends. I have vent and am a team player. Looking for a mature guild, not a bunch of elitists, just a good guild that gets the job done. I am also a Marine veteran. Would be a plus to find a guild out there with some vets, but not required.Ráhvin2 Jun 29, 2013
Jun 29, 2013 510 holy/505 ret pally lf 25 man raid guild Good morning. I just recently got back into raiding from a lay off. I am currently only 4/12 normal but am capable of more. Looking to get my Holy/ret pally (not this toon) into a 25 man raid guild. Weekends (thurs/fri/sat) nights or weekdays @6pm-10pm pst.Pálatine0 Jun 29, 2013
Jun 29, 2013 Soulfire rising is recruiting a healer Current Progression: server Kel'Thuzad 12/12 TOT 5/13H TOT 10-man #1: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs; 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM Server Recruiting: resto druid or Mistweaver 1st raid team recruitment is limited, currently looked for ONE exceptional healer on par with the quality of our main group All applicants are always welcome regardless of your class/spec. We have an active roster of both raiders and non-raiders interested in everything from PvP, achievements, or other games(Black Ops, LoL, etc). If you want more from a guild than just raiding, we might be the spot for you! If you have questions regarding recruitment, feel free to contact our officers before/after applying: , Kab ,twinspirit Bloodroses, ingame or Dorkins#1382 or twinspirit16#1406 for battletag contact Apply at our website: http://sfr.guildlaunch.com/Twínspirit2 Jun 29, 2013
Jun 29, 2013 Ever Vigilant needs DPS for Heroics ToT 10m Ever Vigilant is looking for high dps and healer to push heroics in ToT. We are currently 2/13. Must have appropriate ilvl and raid experience of clearning ToT on normal and some heroic experience on Jinrokh, Ji-kun, Horridon, Iron Qon. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30 am server time/mountain time. We are easy going, experienced players. Please send in game mail to : Snowyvixen or add me DamagerSnowy#1850. Please include your character name and spec you raid on. If you are not on Kel' Thuzad include your current server. May also talk to Titanshammer in game. Thanks! Snowy GM of EV EV over 7 years on KT and still going.Snowyvixen0 Jun 29, 2013
Jun 29, 2013 WTB Recipe: Thistle Tea (BOE version) kyle#1480 is my battle tag. i am interested in the boe.Kyulol0 Jun 29, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 [A] Attention Raiders! <Wil cyber for Purplz> is a guild recently formed on Kel'Thuzad by some real-life friends and 6+ year WoW veterans. We are looking to start a core 10 man lineup for fast progression into heroic raiding as soon as gear allows it. For this reason, gems, enchants, food buffs and anything else beneficial to raiding will be provided by the guild. In return for these services we expect that you become well acquainted with your class. That means correct haste breakpoints, proper reforging, gemming, ect. We also will expect that you show up for ALL of the guild's raids. We want to raid with the same 10 people EVERY week. This also means you have a guaranteed spot in the guild IF you are doing what we expect of you. Raids will be held Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7PM- 11PM server time with an optional Sunday cleanup based upon group availability. We are not asking for class "perfection", but be warned, we will be pushing through content fast in order to start heroic raiding. If you have any questions, or would like more information, feel free to contact Magnyss or Shanoo in game. In need of a elemental shaman and rogue.Shanoo0 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 "Diplomatic Immunity" - Lv.25 Xfr Guild LFM Diplomatic Immunity Alliance | US-Kel'Thuzad | 10man - Raiding Guild About Us We are a freshly transferred older Guild. We are looking to get established in our new home KT. We are a multi-faceted Guild with a family/friend environment, a good place to rest relax & enjoy the game. Our guild is mostly comprised of members who have played together for many years, some since vanilla, who enjoy Raiding, PVP, Instancing, Scenarios, or just shooting the breeze. We are not hardcore, but advance well while keeping intact a fun playing environment. DI Raid Times & Progression 2 Raid Groups | Group 1 - Wed/Thu/Sun 7pm-10pm | Group 2 - Fri 7pm-10pm Progress | Group 1 Tot 12/12 | Group 2 Toes 4/4 & Tot 1/12 Just getting re-established following the move, Core 1 will be 12/12 soon, & Core 2 is coming together & will be moving through Tot. (Might start doing 25 mans as Guild grows & develops in the not so distant future.) PVP Schedule We host Guild RBG's on Monday nights, Arenas on Saturdays, and many in Guild are always looking to run BG's or Arenas all the time. Guild Voice Server DI uses Dolby-Axon as our main voice server for Raids & PVP. It's easy to use & set up. It's extremely invaluable in organizing PVP, Raids, or other Guild Events. (We require all Raiders & PVP'rs to use it) Benefits of DI *A friendly casual environment to play in. *Many veteran players willing to help or answer questions. *Players to Raid/PVP/Instance/ Scenario with at most times of the day. *Free Guild Repairs/Flasks/Food for Raids. *A Free voice server to coordinate guild events or casual gaming. *A Guild that is looking to Grow, Excel, but still remain Fun. Expectations of a DI Member *WE expect Raiders/PVPr's to have a well rounded handling of your class and its abilities, a team attitude, & a willingness to learn & excel. *WE expect you to research current content pertaining to your class & role, and come prepared & on time. *WE expect a good positive attitude, loot is not on a DKP system, it is distributed fairly & never a problem. *WE maintain a casual & friendly guild chat, not to offend anyone. *WE expect you to ask questions or seek help if needed. *Lastly WE expect you to be a good representative of the Guild, & realize you are a part of a collective whole. Classes Needed & Requirements For raiding we require a min. I-lv. of 495 & Viable O/Spec for Tanks/Heals DK- Tank(Low) | DPS(Low) Hunter- (Med) Mage-(Low) Warlock-(Med) Priest- Heals(Med) | DPS(Low) Monk- Tank(Low) | Heals(Low) | DPS(Low) Shaman- Heals(High) | DPS(Low) Paladin- Tank(Med) | Heals(Med) | DPS(Low) Warrior- Tank(Low) | DPS(Low) Rogue- (Low) Druid- Tank(Med) | Heals(Low) | DPS(Low) How to Contact Feel free to contact in game or mail for more info: Blessedbe (GM) Livewire or Roughouse (Officer) Or any online members can direct you to an officer in the evening, we are a very active Guild. Thank you to those interested & inquiring, & Good luck to those just passing by :)Livewire2 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 Matrix of Hate, LFM. LFM Guildies for my level 18 guild, Matrix of Hate. PVP oriented, just LF good people to play with.. if you're interested, post a reply in here or mail me in game. Thx.Dakkath2 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 WTS Challenge Mode Runs 9:9 Gold/Silver/Bronze - Completing 9:9 Gold rewards you with class specific transmog gear which has unique effects when abilities are used. Silver rewards you with a unique phoenix mount and bronze you get "The Undaunted" title. Currently charging 150k for all 9 Gold - With that said we have quite a list and if you would rather get bumped up paying more will certainly do that! -We do require you to have an iLvl of 463 for your class - If you have higher iLvl gear with sockets are preferred for CMs. -We will do a basic run down of how we plan to accomplish the dungeon but general knowledge of the instance is required. I recommend watching the Aftermath CM videos if you really want to be prepared -Have consumables including lesser and the normal invis potions - We can make them if you need We do payment per dungeon and do not require you to do all 9 in one sitting if thats inconvenient. Little background on the group: We were almost the realm first CM gold group but alas we were beat by someone who constantly realm swapped to group and get them (and we didnt have a solid tank). We've done many runs and have figured out the most optimal way of clearing these. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Neyziolol/achievement#81 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Neyzilol/achievement#81 Any questions can be PMed or mailed. My realid: Neyzio#1213Neyzie14 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 (A) WTB Primal Air, Primal Water or Motes I need 20 Primal Air and 15 Primal Water. Post price please!!! Will take motes too.Brubane0 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 (A) WTB : Storm Hood Rare world drop BS pattern. Not enough primals on AH for me to buy the mats. If you have the ability to make this please post here with a price.Brubane0 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 Daily Challenges? I'm trying to understand something,why is it that there seem to be no one doing daily challenges? Am I missing something because it seems like it gives you an item that rewards you with a random ilvl 522 epic and yet no one wants to do the daily when I ask in chat nor does anyone seem to be looking for a group to do so. Just seems odd is all people would pass up on free loot of such high ilvl yet they flock to world bosses for the same?Lothrian0 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 26, 2013 WTB Guild I'm looking to buy a level 20+ guild. My price range would be 10-15k dependent upon guild achievements. I'm mainly interested in having all guild heirlooms available with the 20% increase in Justice points. Edit: Closed.Radisa0 Jun 26, 2013
Jun 26, 2013 515 Hunter LFG I am an experienced player who has been playing off and on since vanilla and have done most content during its era. With the launch of MoP my playtime has become a little weird in which its hard to find a guild that can fit it I however have been keeping up with gear via LFR just in case one comes my way. I also like to keep up with my class and do so on a regular basis via worldoflogs, mmo champ, and arenajunkies. I Push the highest DPS I can with my ilvl ( usually top three in LFR and I know thats not saying much. ) I honestly would like to find a guild out there that is still doing normal modes if not just breaking into hard mode for I don't like to just dive head first into hard mode for obvious reasons. My playtimes are 2-9am PST any day 9-1am PST tuesday / thursday / sunday ( I could possibly open this to any day as well if its a guild im really interested in )Sourshots4 Jun 26, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 <Tetris Allstars> (25)A - Recruiting PVP/PVE <Tetris Allstars> (25) A guild of Pvpers! Lead by 2400+ players. We're looking for anyone who enjoys arena RBGS and pvp in general. All levels and experience welcome. We are now in the process of recruiting members for our core 10 man group. If interested please message Amptix in game. This guild is meant to be a friendly environment to the players who play this game for what it really is "just a game".Amptix1 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 520 2/12 heroic rogue lf raiding group message me in game, my btag is: Controls#1929 cant raid past 10:30 serverControls0 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 WTB lvl 25 guild pls hey its me shane and i am hoping to purchase a lvl 25 guild on KT alliance pls repondHug4 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 Buying profession Kits Come look! BS/JC Hello KT, I'm looking to buy a 1-600 profession kits, ONLY looking for Blacksmithing /Jewelcrafting, Please post back on here, or mail me in game of price thank you!Kalsoni1 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 521 Lock LF team I have a 521 lock thats at 10/12n progression, but my main is 2/13h down 4/13h experience, but I need a home for my lock. My Raid times are not very flexible. My only available times are Tues-Thurs from 12pm - 4pm PST (3pm - 7pm EST); or any day starting at 11pm - 2am PST (1am - 5am EST). Battletag: Cerharpi#1119Cerharpi0 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 515 lock lf weekend guild Hello, I'm looking for a new guild to raid with as most of our core group has taken a break at this time. I'm looking for a mature guild that raids on weekends. Best fit for me would be a guild that has an active raid group to join in on. I'm mostly looking for ToT 10 or 25 progression. If you're interested hit me up in game and maybe we can do a trial run to see if I'm a good fit. Thanks, NocNocturne0 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 Gold Handout on KT So my guildmate and I are on skype, and she was messing around in SW, when apparently a lvl 5 mage randomly traded her 100k. No words were exchanged, he simply walked up and traded her. Apparently this mage was doing the same thing to other players, as I came to SW and saw a huge mob following him everywhere, with people emoting him thank yous and cheers. Said mage just logged off back in the SW inn. I have very little faith that something legitimate just happened, and I'm curious if anyone knows what may have occurred. I'm assuming it was a gold seller/farmer or something to that nature, but I don't have much experience with the business and how it functions.Sabrìel14 Jun 22, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 Michigan Thread Farmington Hills RepresentinRyoko5 Jun 22, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 Ghastly Charger's Skull for sale!! Selling the mount from the loot card. http://www.wowhead.com/item=93671/ghastly-chargers-skull If anyone has any interest in purchasing it, shoot me an offer in game by whisper or mail if I'm not online. Obviously any offers that are ridiculously low will be ignored.Genetex1 Jun 22, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 <H K vs T> 2/13H 10 man Recruiting Healer :3 <H K vs T> (2/13 Heroic 10 man) is recruiting healers at the moment for immediate core spot. Currently running with a full raid group but we are looking for exeptional healers to replace some players. We are a pretty laid back group of friends that raids for the fun of it every night in a no drama atmosphere that anyone would enjoy. Note that jokes are made every moment so you need to have a patient and fun personality :). Our raid times are: Tuesdays 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm (Server Time) 9:30 - 12:30 (EST) Wednesdays 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm (Server Time) 9:30 - 12:30 (EST) Sundays 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm (Server Time) 9:30 - 12:30 (EST) Currently recruiting: Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman What we expect from you: 1. Be prepared for raid nights, which includes: researching the fights previously and have your own food, flasks and potions. 2. Be ON TIME for raid. 3. Have an exeptional knowledge of your class and all of your specializations. 4. Be able to download and install Mumble (http://www.mumble.com/mumble-download.php?OKEY=google_mum-download_mumble), it is our communication software that you must have. 5. Have a microphone and also USE IT when needed. What <H K vs T> offers you: 1. A pretty solid raiding group that has fun killing bosses every night. 2. Guild repairs up to 300 g per day. 3. A non drama atmosphere where you won't have to deal with a game's drama after dealing with the real life one. 4. Cuddles :3. 5. Female raiders <3. For more information about recruitment or if your class/specialization is not listed above: Add Ihazmuffinz#1480 battletag :3.Mirakl4 Jun 22, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 534 Brewmaster Monk LF raid team 5/13H The raid team I lead on Stormrage is falling apart so I'm looking to find a new raid team. I have downed 5/13H. I am able to raid just about anytime. If you have any questions or would like to see logs please reply here or add my battletag ericg#1886 Thanks.Yase1 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 Has anyone been lagging on this server? from about 7 - 10 PST?Carinã1 Jun 21, 2013