Kel'Thuzad

Aug 14, 2013 [A] LF JC 1-525 profession kit Title says it all, LF JC 1-525 profession leveling kit, send me ingame mail or message here with price and we can hammer out detailsMatthewdamon0 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 Guilde québécoise recherche tank pour 5.4 Premièrement nous somme une nouvelle guild sur le serveur Kel'thuzad et nous recherchon principalement un Tank de préférence ( prot pal ) pour compléter notre core 10man group pour la prochaine patch 5.4. nous prévoyons raider deux soir semaines, par contre les jours et heures sont encore a discuter vu que le core n'est pas compléter. La plupart de notre groupe présentement on deja raider du Heroic par le passé mais personne na encore Raider Mist of Pandaria c'est donc pour cela que nous voulons créer un core 10 man group! Si vous êtes intéresser faite moi le savoir! Pst in game ou sur le Thread !Zealerz1 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 FDK LF 2s partner for next season....TBC Hello! My name Is Dayline, but everyone calls me doom :P(old, old, old, guild joke) I am looking for a arena partner for competitive 2s next season, and for lots of practice this season. I'm fairly well geared missing one piece of tyrannical which I will be getting today. I like to experiment with different strategies, such as gemming, enchants, spec, glyphs, to find whats optimal for my play-style. I do not get discouraged or angry when I loose a match. I just try to learn from it and adapt to what I lost to next time I fight it. I Have no preference to double DPS, or Healer/DPS is fine. If interested we can discuss times for rating push and practice. I'm even willing to help gear and teach what I know about arena. My Main Characters to contact are on the following realms and times are as followed. Realm: Kel'Thuzad Character: Dayline Time: 8:00 AM Eastern - 12:00 AM EasternDayline1 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 Break Down (25) Recruiting Break Down (25) is a laid back PvP, PvE guild. Currently recruiting Healers for 10 Man Raid groups. Currently we need these kinda healers. ( Druid, Shaman, Pally, Monk, or a Holy Priest ) Our days are Tues - Thurs at 530pm - 8pm Server time. If you need help getting gear, we can help. Feel free to whisper any member of the guild for a invite, or send me in game mail, with your ilvl, spec, and OS if you have one. We are also recruiting for a second 10 man raid grp as well. We need all from Tanks, to dps and healers. Times will be up to those in this second grp. We do have vent for raiding, and of coarse skype for any PvP. We look forward to seeing you soon! Discordià (GM)Discordià1 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 Boomy LF 3v3 2200 duo Not looking to have anyone play my account, simply want to team up with some pro players and get a title/achievement. I'm an average player, and only play casually. Because of that I've never acquired the skill or relationships to be on a good team. I've got a buddy who passively rubbs his pvp accomplishments in my face, and I really want to stick it to him. He knows I don't really care all that much about it, so if I pulled off an end of season run it would be great, and hopefully shut him up once and for all. It will have to be my team, I'm available every night around midnight once I get off work. We can grind it out asap that way you two have plenty of time to make your own run before the season ends, or simply stay on the team and invite your 3rd. I won't be playing/tanking the rating. I will compensate you with gold for your time, amount is negotiable. To start, I will give you each 1k after 10 wins, then I will give you each 2.5k at the 1550 mark, another 5k each at the 1750 mark, 7k at the 2000 mark and 13k each at the 2200 mark. That's 57,000 total. Let me know what you think. Leave your real ID here or send in game mail to this alt.Capnfuzzy1 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 531 UH DK LF Weekend Raiding 7/13H exp Looking for a stable raid team that raids Sat-Sun and later in the evenings (7 server onwards). Not looking for anything too serious, but with at least 12/12 normal clears. Either reply through this thread or add my Btag: TheSuccor#1393Frigerator0 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 [A] (THE THIRD EYE) Looking to Build Core We are a new guild, looking for ReRolls, Veterans, & Rookies who are looking to form new Raid and Rated BG Groups. We started this guild with a few IRL friends and now we are looking to expand now that we have our friends reaching end game. We are looking to form groups within the next couple of weeks and have them established. We already have members waiting to form these groups and we are looking for more to fill them out, and share their experience. We have a raid leader currently, but if you feel you have the experience to take us to the next level, we would be glad to talk it out. We are accepting all players to give everyone a chance whether you've been into this content or you are new and would like to learn. We have a vent server and are looking for players who like to have fun and are social. Check us out. Post here or find us in game. BattleTag: DokSeus#1981Ashtrae0 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 Looking for old school mmo players! Me and a buddy created a guild in hopes to find some people that have that old school mmo mentality to join us. We plan to stay pretty small and just have a tight group of people to pvp and raid with. Looking for people that like to be active on voice chat and like to group up and do content together. Please keep in mind that we rerolled to be on this server so it will be a few weeks before we are ready to raid and pvp. If you are interested in helping us build a guild up from the ground level and make some good friends in the process please let me know. My battletag is Jaymon1374.Thunderfur0 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 Damage LFM 25 man for 5.4 (mergers welcome) Introduction Damage Damage was established about 5 weeks ago. With the intention of doing a 10 man guild however due to the fact that recruitment is lacking. So we are now going to be starting as a 25 man weekend raid guild. Damage> talented, geared, mature, and experienced Alliance players interested in pursuing a balanced approach to elite, end-game raiding. We may have yet to raid 10 mans. If you are unable to commit to a raid group. Please don’t waste your time or ours. <Damage> is an Alliance guild on primarily focused on casual PVE/PVP progression. We are in the process of filling our 25 man core pve group, and our core RBG grp is looking for leaders. How we work: Our Leadership enjoyed cutting-edge content progression through the completion of original Naxxramas,some belonging to preeminent raiding organizations, ranking among the world’s top 50 guilds in terms of progression. With a renewed interest in raiding, Damage original leaders, as well as many of its core members, have returned to active progression and seek like-minded individuals to finalize its roster of exceptional players. The bank will be providing everything you need for raids such as gems, flasks and repairs. You will be required to know your class inside and out as the new grp we are forming will be focused on minimal down time and progression. If you feel your gear is not good enough even for the baseline enchant please do one bother applying. Schedule Fri 6-9pm Sat 6-9pm Sun 6-9pm ****ALL TIMES ARE SERVER TIME Recruitment We are currently recruiting any strong DPS, HEALER & TANK to begin. The following specs are on high demand: - Shaman (DPS <Elemental>) - Tank (Pref not DK) - Shadow Priest - Death Knight DPS - Boomkin - Feral NOTE: Just because your class is not on this list does not mean you can't apply to the guild, this list is only the classes/roles that we are needing urgently. If you are a decent player you will still have a shot of getting in. We expect from you: -In depth knowledge of class / spec applying as. -Decent gear / enchants / gems available to you. -Previous Raiding experience of hardest content. (Heroics / hard mode achievements etc.) -Ability to work as part of a team, put the guilds progress first. -Able to sign up in advance or post AFK times in advance, and attend our raids. -Willing to participate in raid meta achievements. -Willing to sit out when asked due to player rotation / creating best possible raid to kill a progress boss. How to Apply Speak to an officer in guild to begin your interview… Website and application are under construction. Also have 1 leadership slot open.Padama17 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 Jeweled Onyx Panthers Anyone know why they have been going for anywhere from 50-80k in trade recently when they cost 80k orso just to make?Chin2 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 WTS Feldrake Mount Hey all im looking to sell a Feldrake Mount on Kel'thuzad alliance side. Im looking to get in the ball park of 275 but message me and we can discuss.Please send ingame mail or message Paleontology, you can also send a Battletag request to Kilrain#1598 (please specify reason for request on Battletag description). You can also leave your battletag here and I can contact you ingame. Thank you and please only serious buyers.Sagrada3 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 510 bm hunter lf progession raiding Title says everything. Experienced in Cata, can fill any raid times. PM me in game or reply. Thank youLookahunter0 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 Buying 1-450 Eng Kits Buying them to level fast. Paying 8k a kit. Once you get to like 385. you can skip some levels in between if you want because i can use tinkers kits for some of the levels. Just make sure you research which levels they are first if you do it that way. Mail or PST me in game. I don't need anything past 450Expedite0 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 I am Horde I have this question. I was curious to know if you, alliance, are happy with the amount of horde on the server. Would you rather have it be more balanced out or do you prefer zero effort to get in org and get out again. I would feel that it would make the pvp aspect in which you all joined this server for to be rather boring. Whats your opinions on always going uncontested. BTW............ I AM HORDE AN ARMY OF ONE ;)Drjoker12 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 LF rbg/ active pvp guild Hello right now I'm gearing up my warlock and I'm going to be looking for a decent pvp guild. Basically just looking for activity/friendly guild. I also have 90 dk almost fully geared. Was 2300 in 3s on him back in the day.Epicchaos0 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 515 lock LF late night 515 lock lf late night guild starting at 10 server or later im est time zone and work till 11pm so midnight-3 or so would be great for me tons of raiding xp in prior teirs add my battletag to talk #xandal1686Incondite0 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 503 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild I'm looking on transferring over to KT and i'm looking for a guild for my DK tank.Darknézz1 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 boop ripChokalaka33 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Geared BM hunter LF PvP Guild Invite me in-game, thanks!Pleiadian0 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Busybee's State of the Realm Greetings Kel'Thuzad, this is your captain speaking. With the State of the Union right around the corner I figured I would go ahead and take point on this one. I'm tired of the barrage of useless "thinking of transferring here" threads so allow me to shepherd the sheep. First things first, we've recently acquired quite a few experienced players from the realm Burning-Blade, known as the almighty guild <Demìse>. I would like to personally welcome you with open arms. I speak for the majority when I say I hope you enjoy your stay here on KT. 1. About Kel'Thuzad Kel'Thuzad is a highly populated Alliance server, with over 10,000 (and counting) level 90 characters and over 161,000 characters in total. Although KT specializes in Alliance PvP, there is plenty of room for everyone. The population tends to be "high" in the login screen so there's very rarely a login queue, the only exception being on big release nights such as when MoP came out. KT is in the MST time zone (GMT -7:00) 2. Horde on Kel'Thuzad Nearly non-existent to say the least. It's sad but true. Kel'Thuzad has a VERY small Horde population. Many claim that Intent (one of the top-notch guilds) faction changing was the nail in the coffin. The free transfers to Alterac-Mountains certainly did not help the situation either. People are NOT exaggerating when they suggest KT Horde side is essentially dead. I apologize to the few Horde who remain strong such as my good friend Villefort. If you are interested in playing on a populated Horde server, I would recommend checking out Illidan, Mal'Ganis, Bleeding Hollow, or Tichondrius (reasonably balanced). 3. PvE Information What's this? Kel'Thuzad PvE exists? Why yes it does! You might think differently after seeing trade chat going bananas for RBGs or "LF 2's for cap". However, there are plenty of guilds dedicated to raiding of all different skill levels. Here's a few guilds to get you started but I would recommend doing your homework and finding one that suits your needs specifically. Divinity Demise Dysfunction Vox Indestructible AWOL Home Brew Aftermath Perfect Attendance La Cosa Nostra Check out these websites for more help in making a decision: WoWProgress - www.wowprogress.com GuildOx - www.guildox.com Obviously these guilds focus primarily on PvE but that's not to say they don't PvP at all. Many of their recruitment threads can be found on this very forum so I would strongly encourage you to look into them for yourself. They tend to offer alt runs if you're more of a casual player as well. This doesn't mean that you can come to Kel'Thuzad and become a great player or get carried. Our pick up groups and guilds (especially the top five mentioned) have higher standards than most realize. It's called progression for a reason! Learn your class with: Elitist Jerks - www.elitistjerks.com MMO Champion - www.mmo-champion.com Noxxic - www.noxxic.com 4. PvP Information Our bread and butter. Upon seeing trade chat you'll see this is the sole reason KT exists. CRZ has only amplified this. You'll find many level 1 alts from other servers looking for cross-realm RBGs because the fact of the matter is, KT is the place to be for Alliance PvP. The only real challenge here is breaking the ice. I say this because many groups require achievements or a fairly high rating to even get an invite but don't let this discourage you. As I said with PvE, do your homework and focus on becoming a better player. Don't assume you deserve a spot. The environment is very competitive, KT wouldn't be considered one of the best if it wasn't. Find a lower rated group and work your way up the ladder if need be! You need to communicate. Groups require you to be vocal in your call outs! Ventrilo - http://www.ventrilo.com/ Mumble - http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/files/ Skype - http://www.skype.com/ Kel'Thuzad is part of the Nightfall Battlegroup. 5. Auction House & General Market The auction house is very competitive. This keeps prices at bay for the most part, especially for raw materials such as ore or cloth. You'll find that older materials might be more expensive than current content's materials because they're rare and are required for leveling a certain profession. For example, Frostweave Cloth might be more expensive than Windwool Cloth. I would not suggest a gathering profession if you're hoping to acquire gold quickly. A crafting profession such as enchanting or jewelcrafting can go a long way in making gold on KT. Players like myself are lazy when it comes to cutting gems or enchanting our own gear; I'm willing to pay extra to get it from the auction house if it saves me from logging over.Busybee500 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 KT troll list for vent admin Wanted to pass along the ip of a troll that comes into vent and plays loud noises: 71.192.199.180 RRecola34 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 LF lvling partner alliance here or Sargeras Hey, title is most of what I got in mind. I'm lookin to lvl a warlock on sargeras US alliance or kel'thuzad US alliance. On kel'thuzad i'd have heirlooms and could purchase you bags and price sensible gear. On Sargeras I'd be startin new though I got lots of time to play during day, evening, or am into breakfast type timing could work too depending on how often that'd need to be your play time. So if you want bags and gear to lvl (kinda fast to play A LOT fast) on Kel'thuzad leave a message here as to how I can message you in game or if you want to play that Sargeras new style that works too. You can leave a message here with the same sorta how to message you in game info. THANKS!Fourl0 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 528 1/13 HM exp DK LF progression raid guild! Hello- Came to Kel'Thuzad recently to play with a local friend. Figured it couldn't hurt to toss up a post looking for an organized, active, hardcore-based raiding guild. 28 year old drama free player, 100% attendance, looking for a good group to progress with, TOT & beyond, thanks!Lildoobie2 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 <Minimal Effort> 10p-1230a M-Th 6/13 ToT LFM <Minimal Effort> 6/13 now recruiting for Heroic ToT - Have spots for RDPS and an Epic Healer; Contact Quasar, Charodey, or Jackblaque in-game for more info.Jackblaque0 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 LF raiding guild 512 resto druid and 512+ pally in any spec, LF raiding guild, bother currently 10/12 exp.Åiliå2 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 [A] >Absolved< 25 man 9/12 Recruiting! We are a group of friends that have Xfered over here for the population. We are searching for skilled raiders that are looking for progression. We are currently 9/12 bosses and looking strong. We are a very laid back group of people, but saying that we still enjoy downing bosses and moving towards heroic and the future 5.4 raids. We are Looking for: Skilled Dps of all classes Needed Roles are as follows: Holy/Disc Priest Resto Shaman Frost Dk Also taking any skilled players and roles. Our Raid times are: Mon-Tue-Wed 7-11 Server We provide Flasks-Food-Guild Repairs. Enchants will be supplied in time. If you are interested please post to this thread or add me on Bambooski#1711 I will be more then happy to answer any questions you have about us.Bambòó4 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 problem with battle pet trainers okay so I just started battle petting today. I have a level 25, and I want to battle a trainer in pandaria and it will not let me. please help so I can battle trainers thank you.Donttouchmez0 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 502 Healy Monk LF raiding guild! Hi all! Title says it all ;) I've been playing since Vanilla and have had my fair share of raiding experience. I initially PvE'd when I came back to this expansion in 5.0 and cleared those raids. After a little break, I came back to PvP but I'm losing interest in it, and would love to get back into a raiding environment. I haven't progressed through normal ToT very far personally (first 3 bosses really), but I do pick up things quickly, and am willing to sit down and learn the fights, during the raid, and outside it. My preferred raid days/times are anything but Wednesday really, and any time in between 5 server and 10, as I'm East coast and have work in the A.M.. Later than that is going to make me hate my job in the morning! Thanks all for your time! Hit me up if you need me :) Bekah#1250Shizunay3 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 10/13 [A] 10-man looking for Tank! Noir (10/13H), a 10 man guild residing on US-Kel'Thuzad (Alliance) is looking for a dedicated, full-time tank. Currently we are opening our progression in search of a Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk, Prot Warrior or Guardian Druid. What are our raid times? Currently our raid times are follows: Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (MDT) Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (MDT) Sunday: 9:00pm - 11:00pm (MDT) Monday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (MDT) What can you expect from us? As a member of Noir, you can expect an exciting raid environment with a very light tone in comparison to other heroic-tier guilds. When we are progressing, we are focused and disciplined. We keep a very tight schedule, and very rarely break our scheduled raid times. Because of this we all try to maximize our output in raid and work together to obtain goals. We all love to raid and are very passionate. We enjoy joking around and trying new things on farm content, such as solo healing encounters, or bringing extremely undergeared alts to get some extra gear. We are a tight-knit raid group who share interest in many other aspects of WoW, as well as outside of Warcraft. We also provide all flasks, potions and food to our full-time raiders. We believe this helps reduce the overall stress of raid preparation. What do we expect from you? As a heroic raiding guild, we expect a very high level of performance from our raiders. We expect you to always be up-to-date on your gear. This includes updated gems, enchants and overall spec choice, as well as an in-depth knowledge of your spec choice. We expect you to have maximized professions for raiding. Most importantly, we expect a passion for the game and raiding in general. We love playing this game, and we want all of our members to have that same passion that we do. How do I apply? To apply to our guild, jump over to our guild website or add me on Battletag. Website: http://noir-kt.enjin.com/recruitment Battletag: Saviour#1712Atoned0 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 WTB heavy junkboxes! I am working on the most evil achievement in the game and could use some help. My stealth skills suck, and I am in need of about 1400 heavy junkboxes. http://www.wowhead.com/item=16885 I'm purchasing them currently for 10g each or we can negotiate for larger quantities. Feel free to C.O.D them to Corinta or send me an in game message. Thanks all!! ~Catri <3Corinta0 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes <Noir> offers 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode runs. We also offer runs for specific instances if you're in progress of finishing. This is not a carry. You're paying for 4 competent players that are well versed in challenge modes. We have completed them on multiple characters. Details These runs take around 3 1/2 hours to complete. We run on Monday and Friday. Consumables are provided (flasks, feasts, and invisibility potions). If you can get them on you're own, awesome. In order for the runs to be smooth, healer and tank roles are filled with our players to increase success rate. Costs 9/9 Gold - 150k gold (17k per instance) 9/9 Silver - 100k gold (We only accept gold. If you're off server, arrangements can be made) Requirements Have 463 gear in all slots or higher. Properly gemmed and enchanted. All heroic dungeons completed prior. Be knowledgeable with the class/spec you're playing. Contact Questions, comments, concerns? Look for Likmybubble, Bellossom, or Atoned in game. You can also add through Battle Tag. GodOfHeals#1526 Saviour#1712Likmybubble3 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 2, 520 Tanks 12/12xp'd Ex Top 100 players ---520 Prot Pally, 520 Bear/Tree--- both 12/12xp'd looking for a good 10 man raiding guild that is alliance. Can't raid on Thursday.Tommychong0 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 [A] Regression Actively recruiting. Hello :) we are a newly established guild on KT. We are a close knit guild that is starting to recruit (level 25). We are looking for anyone interested in progressing through content without drama. We are a no bull !@#$ guild that is looking for people with like minded views. We are 12/12 looking for a ELEMENTALIST SHAMAN OR A WARRIOR for our core 10 man group. Raid nights are Tue-Wed-Thur 7pm server-10pm server. We have experienced raiders willing to help if you're willing to learn. We are looking for members who are willing to be active and understand that when you don't pull your own weight in raids you will be replaced with someone who can. We will be setting up a second raid group as soon as we have enough members to form it (Times depending on everyones availability) All class spots open currently. If your looking for a no drama guild with a good atmosphere post here or send me a message online. Battletag: Nymph1215#1477 IGN: ZapuZapu4 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 [A] <Friendship> recruiting for ToT 10 man <Friendship> is currently looking to fill spots for our primary 10 man raid, as well as start looking for core members for our second 10 man group. We have been together as a guild for four weeks, currently 9/12 normal. If you can't make all the raid days or will have to leave early, don't bother. Most of our raiders are 515-525 ilvl, and we expect similar gear from you. Raid times are 9-12pm server Tu, Th, Sun Current recruitment needs for Group 1: MW Monk: High Resto Druid: Med Holy Pally: High If you are interested in raiding in either group contact Brewselee, or just mailbox me if I'm not online.Brewselee6 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Looking for a good RBG group. I have 2k+ experience as a resto druid. I am looking for a nice group to make rbgs. My toon is on nemesis, but i heard there are good groups needing healers on Kel'Thuzad. Any directions would be appreciated.Garotadacapa0 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 WTS Reins of the Spectral Tiger 400k reply here and/or add me on battletag: Joesan#1357 got the card today, i currently use the swift version alliance sideJosephx1 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Wts contents of the shadowmourne sealed chest I am looking to sell all five vanity items from completion of the shadowmourne legendary questline. If you're interested send me an in-game mail of what you're looking to buy and I will offer fair pricing for each piece or for the complete bundle. Ty!Bashbelly3 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 (A)<FusionGaming> Forming 10 Man Raiding Team <FusionGaming> is forming their first 10 man raiding team. Raiding is expected to start at the beginning of August. The goal is to create a core group of people who are serious about raiding, but don't have the time to devote to hardcore raiding. People who like having a good time, socializing and killing bosses are welcome to join. Raid times will be Wednesday and Thursday from 6-9 server time. Currently, we are recruiting: Tanks Brewmaster Monk DPS Mage Warlock Hunter Elemental ShamanLootzy4 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 Transfering Fully Geared Ret Pally LF Guild Hello im transfering my ret pally from shadowmoon to kel' thuzad tomorrow 8.5.13 and i am looking for a very excellent guild that has organized pvp sessions !Paldino0 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 [A]Late Night 10m ToT Heroic Progression LFM Ever Vigilant on Kel'Thuzad is in dire need of a Tank for heroic progression 10m ToT. Raids are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am. Raid times are server time which is same as MDT (Mountain Daylight Time). MUST have the appropriate gear ilvl of 520+ and experience of at least 1/13H. Also, must be able to speak in vent clearly, be reliable and consistent with raid attendance, have a good internet connection and know all the ToT fights as a TANK. All other Raiders will be considered if you have the heroic experience and gear ilvl. If you do not have heroic experience then please don't waist our time. NO HEALERS unless you are a Holy Paladin with high dps spec. Ever Vigilant is mainly a PVE lvl 25 guild that has been on KT for almost 8 years. We are easy going, experienced, nice players. Contact me by adding my battletag: DamagerSnowy#1850 and MUST include in the comments your character class,spec, and/or character name. NO EXCEPTIONS! DO NOT REPLY HERE! Please only contact me in game.Snowyvixen0 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 530 Spriest/523 Boomie LF Raid I have a 530 Spriest - Madìsyn 523 Boomie - Xstatic Looking for a tues wedn thur raid group that raids up until 9-930 server as i raid at 10 server. My progression is 3/13H with 6/13H experience. I'm dedicated, mature, skilled, and just looking for a raid group that at least has normal cleared to start doing heroic progression. Contact me in game at Warr#1530 or reply to this threadWarrthorn3 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 Selling Spectral Tigers and Other TCG Items. ... ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=20#392 ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=12#222 ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=12#224 ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=14#273 ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423293159?page=20#392Dreadhungr0 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 WTS Blazing Hippogryph 150k WTS Blazing Hippogryph 150k Currently 90k cheaper than AH TCG mountKiteandbite0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 weed yoloExclusîve4 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 WTT Mannoroth gold for KT gold i will give you 5k on mannoroth for 5k here.Cybrøk0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Searching for LW with the Stormshroud pattern These are vanilla patterns and no longer ingame, i doubt anyone has them besides the pants and gloves maybe but try lolArtofficial0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 <Soulfire Rising(A)> 10 man 5/13H LF Raiders About us: Soulfire Rising, formerly on Hydraxis, was founded in TBC and was highly competitive through WoTLK. The guild reformed for MoP and has gained strength ever since. We are looking for members who have the will to kill progression bosses, enjoy playing to the best of their ability, and always have the desire to improve their skills. Things you will need to be able to handle to fit in: 1: Criticism 2: Being called out if performing poorly 3: Lowbrow humor Raiding Schedule: 10-man #1: Mon(occasionally if needed for progression), Tues, Wed, Thurs; 6:30 PM - 10/11:00 PM Server(MST) T15 Progression: 12/12N - ToT 5/13H - ToT Recruiting: Recruitment is now open. If you are qualified AND raid ready please send in an application. If you do meet these criteria we would prefer a ranged dps or healer. To be more specific with what we are looking for: 1 healer for a full time raid spot. 1 ranged for a mostly full time raid spot. Contact: If you have questions regarding recruitment, feel free to contact our officers before/after applying: Yuri, Kab, Bloodroses, Reiatsu/Reiatchi ingame or Dorkins#1382 for battletag contact. Apply at our website: http://sfr.guildlaunch.com/Dorkinz5 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 WTB Aboriginal/ Barbaric Set Looking for the full xmog set aboriginal or barbaric. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=11 or http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=8 If you have the full set and are looking to sell send me a message/mail ingame, im paying well thanks.Chin2 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 WTS TCG items +others ...Aboriginal0 Aug 1, 2013