Kel'Thuzad

Apr 5, 2013 3 guys 3 dedicated players 3 dps Warlock - 507 Green Fire Destro Ret Pali - 504 SPriest - 499 Will use if needed Warlock - 503 Main Group of 3 real life friends, that plays together and wants to raid together and are in search of a raiding guild for TOT progression, we all have cleared 5/12 so far.Cøøkiejar0 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 . I'll pay for the 1st month and wrath. I don't care if you add another month for the mount I just want the XP. I'll be leveling a prot / ret paladin and a hunter or mage if we decide to level another. I wanna get to 80 as fast as possible so please be active and know how to play the game. The RaF account will be in your name so you can transfer the characters over to your main account after we level or you can put it in a friends name so they can use the account when we are done it doesn't matter to me. We'll be playing on Kel'Thuzad alliance which is why I'm posting here. EDIT: Found someone.Papaßear1 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Klobez is a scammer!!! Klobezz is a pally in Complexity Gaming and he said he'd sell me a code for an item and we agreed on 20k and that 9k first then code then 11k was suitable and as soon as he did that he left after saying he had to find it and put me on ignore. Then i went on alt said he would and kept giving excuses so please if you see him don't trust him because he is a horrible immature person who likes to wreck the game for others. Thank you!Fuzzymctub10 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Buying Alani Kill/Mount message me in game or post prices here. We can discuss payment but I would prefer to pay after I get the mount.Sharowscar0 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Looking for a RAF partner Looking for a committed partner that wants to level fast! I think you can get all the expansion really cheap at the moment too. I only work twice in the next few days and want to push to 80 as fast as possible. If you're interested please post here and we can go from there!Resshyn0 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 <Rapid Intervention> 10 Man is recruiting! The guild has been around since WotLK and most members have been playing since BC. We are currently looking for members for our core ten man raid. One factor that sets us apart from other guilds is that we only raid one day a week, that being Sunday 1pm - 5pm server time. One of our tanks is leaving due to job related duties and our priest left the server with her husband. Both players left on good standing and we are sorry to be losing them. We are killing the last boss of Heart of Fear this Sunday (need a healer this week) then moving onto ToT. We are also going to be running challenge mode dungeons as a guild. There is always members online or in vent. We take certain aspects of the game serious but are a laid back guild by definition. We have zero tolerance for trolling or insulting players, that goes beyond guild members. Everyone in the guild is mature and having fun is the main priority. If you are interested in anything this post has to offer please contact one of the following players: Hopslee Ammorune Valcyn Shamanbeans Thank you Kel'Thuzad for all the good times and may all who read this post have the best gaming experience the wow scene has to offer. Bless.Hopslee0 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 [A] Reprieve 10 man raid group Hey guys I am working on putting together a solid 10 man casual raid group for Tuesday & Wednesday evenings from 7pm - 10/11pm server time. Jumping into Throne progression this Tuesday I am currently in need of: 2 Ranged - Hunter/Warlock/Shaman (elemental) 1 Melee - Warrior/Monk (windwalker) 1 Healer - Monk/Paly/Shaman I am looking for people with SOME raiding experience. I am willing to work with you but there is only so much I can bare. Please have knowledge of your class, have the right enchants, gems, and reforges are a must, & know that you must come to raids PREPARED! You must have enough flasks to last you through the raid (atleast 4 if we can make the extra hour pending on peoples schedules), & you also must watch the videos of the fights for the raids if you do not know them well enough. Thank you, BrindleBríndle2 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 <Knights of Winterfell> looking for guildies! Relatively new guild (almost level 6) I made on this alt. Everyone of all levels is welcome, especially fans of Game of Thrones. Weekly Conquest caps, battlegrounds, and transmog runs at the moment. As we grow, RBG groups and more arena teams will be made. If you're looking for people to do BGs with as you get out of your greens and blues, you want to do 2s for conquest caps, or you just want to be able to chat with active players, send me or Bizhad a message in game and we will invite you to the guild! (We have other 90s to cap with if you don't want a warr or hpal)Spyroh0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 LF weekend guild just moved to this server to pvp with friends but they dont raid and im looking for a guild that wants to push content but i just cant raid on the weekdays due to my work i work 5-12am on weekdays and have the weekend off im 486 bear tank / feral dps druid 6/6 msv 4/6 Hof and 0/4 Toes stopped playing right when Toes came out cause of the guild breaking up friends came over here i then i just got back to p[aying came over here looking for a new guild pst me in game or replyNëgrodàmes1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 <The Silver Order> Recruting <The Silver Order> is looking for raiders... Healers and Tanks are most welcome to join at any lvl 86+ <The Silver Oder> is a serious raiding guild now! Members will need to be 90 (il.460) and not only able to raid but show up for raids often and on time. we are looking for Raid Heals and Tanks raid time as of current. 7:30 server time Friday, Saturday and Sunday <The Silver Order>(lvl.25) is recruiting all lvls - amaze your friends, impress your family, make the opposite sex lusty!! pst for invite to learn more about our secrets to immorality and awesomeness!! we farm Heroics from time to time .. just to gear up new guild members who just hit max lvl ... join the guild to join the Heroics farming groups ;) whisper in game Årturia Naznine Feoreesta or /who any Silver Order Member, for any further info. GL and HFÅrturia2 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 [A] <Control> 10 man recruiting [A] <Control> is a new casual raiding guild that is looking for capable and reliable raiders. We are a group of laid-back individuals who are looking for more to start 10 man progressions. Although we are casual, we are committed to progression and expect everyone to operate at top form. This includes knowing your class, attending raid on time, having flask and potions you need for raids, as well as researching fights before the scheduled raid times. Raid Times (PST) ideally we would be a weekend raid guild as many of us are busy during the week with work etc. Possibly a third day if there is interest. Friday - 8pm-12pm Saturday - 8pm-12pm Currently Recruiting: 2 healers 2 tanks 4 Dps Healers- Disc priest Resto Shaman (with elemental off spec) Tanks – Blood Dk Guardian Druid Dps- Rogue, mage/warlock Minimum requirements 475+ and raiding experience. As long as you’re competent, we can help gear you up and it’s not a problem. Our hope is to start progression so we can get into TOT as quickly as possible. We want this to be a fun guild where we help each other out and enjoy raiding together as a guild. If you’re good at your class and want a laid back guild that is still fully committed to raiding feel free to pst us in game or on this post. Feel free to get in contact with one of the following: Revanstorm, Brewseph, Demonbait, or ButterscawchRevanstorm0 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 MW monk LF 10m raiding guild Hi, i am a comeback kid. I raided a lot in TBC and am looking to raid in MoP. I am skilled and understand how mmo's work, i hit 90 last friday and am working on gearing up as fast as possible. I am looking for a 10man guild, i will be loyal and reliable, but i do not have any real raid experience in MoP besides looking for retards. I have a solid comp and connection, all add ons required i can get, i am a master at grid + clique which i use for healing. I am looking for a decently serious raiding guild, 2-3 times a week, i am flexible with night schedules.Monstaz0 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Beware of Kreux <Unreal> Funny story. He scams for TCG items and probably more. Just wanted to let the community know. His other characters are Crye <Unreal> and Zexion and Assassin on Tichondrius. Armory Links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Krye/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Kreux/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Crye/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Zexion/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Assass%C3%ADn/simpleIoweu24 Apr 1, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 WTB epic/blue Spectral tiger Like the title says im looking to buy either of the spectral tigers... if you have one please mail me in game! thanks an happy Easter!Venturee0 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 [A] TPD, 6/12N 10-25 Man is recruiting! The Punishment Due http://thepunishmentdue.guildlaunch.com (Now with Kill Vid action!) -- Who we are -- TPD is a semi-hardcore raiding and PvP guild that has been playing since Burning Crusade. We have a strong core team that has been together for years. Our team is pretty laid back - this is drama-free and rage-free guild and we like it that way. We joke around during trash, occasionally lifegrip Vulgrim into snails when he deserves it, and raid because it's fun. We cleared heroics in Cataclysm and went 4/16 in T14 before the patch hit. -- Our setup -- Currently we run two 10 mans in parallel, and we need a few more players to refill our 25 man roster. Our required raid times are Wednesday and Thursday, 7:30 to 11 server (9:30 to 1:00 AM EST) with small breaks in-between. We also run optional raids on Tuesday and Saturday, same times. There is no penalty for skipping these days, and they generally end up being 10 Man runs. We use Mumble for communication, and EPGP for loot. The more you participate, the more you get... it's that easy. -- What we need -- We are currently looking for: Mistweaver Monks Resto Shamans Ele Shamans Mages Priests (any spec) Balance Druids Bonus points if you are a hybrid with a geared offspec! -- What we expect -- Players should be properly gemmed, reforged, enchanted, know their rotation... you know the drill. If you can't make it on a raid day, we need to know ahead of time so we can sub somebody in. Disappearing without notice is generally frowned upon. If you have problems with your mic, we can work around it as long as you can listen and follow directions. As stated before, we don't have room for people that rage. You should be able to give and receive constructive criticism to help the raid. Shouting doesn't tend to help. If this looks like a place you could call home, then please contact myself, Forcelimitz, Vulgrim, Omaya, Saraswatii or Reckognise for more info!Ashaton1 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 ilvl 500 Arms warrior LF late night guild Im looking for a late night weekend raiding guild. I have raided all content and need a new home. Due to work i can only raid weekends late night.Zuzuitani0 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 499 Disc/Holy Priest LF 10/25 Raiding Guild Hello, thanks for taking the time out and reading this thread. I'm seeking a semi-hardcore or hardcore progression guild. 10 or 25. My current iLvl is 499. I'm 16/16N T14 with 6/16H on other toons. I'm currently 1/12 ToT on this toon with 7/12 experience. Just trying to get into an organized, well established raiding guild. My offspec is holy atm but can adapt to shadow if need be. Also with tri-spec coming out I dont think that will be an issue. I'm looking for a guild that raids 3-5 days a week. Times are adaptable. I consider myself and above and beyond player with high performance and would be a great asset to a raid group. please respond to this forum post, contact me in game @ Warr#1530, or send me a link to your guild website. Thank you.Madìsyn0 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 Warlock LF RBG group and PvP guild As the title states I am trying to find a consistent RBG group and a PvP guild. I have Vent/Skype/Mumble and I know how to be vocal in PvP situations. I have various experience in all PvP aspects mainly in arena. I am a competent player and know how to follow direction or give direction. Please leave me a message here or talk to me in game if you have any openings for me.Trizzx0 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 WTS Bananas. http://www.wowtcgloot.com/banana_charm.htm - information on the pet. Bananas is a rare pet from the WoW TCG. Average chance of finding him is 1 in 242 decks. You can message me with offers, only serious offers please. Card sells for $55 buy it now on ebay. I can trade you this pet, caged, and in game.Cuppie4 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Recoil LVL 25 LF Co GMs/Officers! Recoil is now under new Leadership! Reply here about help running the guild as an Officer/Co GM (But you have to earn it first or atleast be of some help). Also the guild is LvL 25.Bloodystorms2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Deeplategrom and Textbooks After what I thought was one of the best arena matches I've ever been a part of I come to find that you 2 need to learn what arena sportsmanship is. My arena partner and I outplayed you, but you feel the need to kite around the map so it goes to a draw. Gratz on gaining absolutely nothing from that. Mainly Deeplategrom though, my resto sham had like no malev gear and we beat you lolz. Should've expected nothing less than what you did in that arena as a player from KT. I really hope you gain a bad rep as players on your server. Other than you running like a child, gg. Really enjoyed that match until you pulled that garbage.Roflmaow16 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 WTB SPECTRAL TIGER! I am from the server bleeding hollow, and all my gold resides there, if you are interested in selling it to me there please contact me ! WTB SPECTRAL TIGER! Swift or Not, leave a post and tell me how much you selling itKarecare0 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 <The Goon Squad> 10 man Recruiting Goon Squad Alliance is a release day Alliance guild found on Kel'Thuzad. We have a rich history fraught with drama and splinters. Due to recent events our old ruthless narcissist guild leader since before Burning Crusade has finally quit the game and left a tank void in the main raid. Guild Summary and Raid Times GSA is a semi-hardcore guild that only does 2 days of raiding. We try to be flexible with with peoples schedule since we only do 2 nights a week. We are currently raiding on Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 to 11:00 server time. Progression Tier 13 8/8 heroic Tier 14 1/16 heroic Tier 15 4/12 Recruitment GSA is always looking for exceptionally skilled players regardless of class or need even if your class is low on the list. For a spot in the main raid a 480+ ilevel or something close to that would be preferred and knowledge of every boss fight. Proper Gems and Enchants are also a must if applying for a raid spot. Tanks - low Healers/DPS - Taking all healers. Lack of healers is what's stopping raid progression as of right now. The preferred healer would be a Paladin, but we would take anyone as of right now. Rogue - Low Death Knight - Low Warrior - low Druid - low Paladin - Very High Warlock - low Mage - low Hunter - low Shaman - High Monk - High Priest - low PvPers - Open to all Applying due to recent events our forums are not working properly so for any questions whisper Noshield, Theshield, or Denzer for more informationNoshield36 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 501WW or 490Ret LF 10 man raid guild willing to faction change I have personally downed 6/6 4/6 hm 10 man MsV 5/6 HoF 4/4 Toes and currently 3/12 ToT. I am looking for a good group of adults that have fun, communicate and enjoy the challenges of raiding. I know my class....I read all patch notes, I check Noxxic/ask mr. robot etc. for gear and rotation advice. I also will study all fights in hard mode/regular. My professions are Jewelcrafting and enchanting. Feel free to add my battle net account Underoåth319#1287 . So shoot me some questions if you like. I’m looking to raid 2-3 nights a week preferably anywhere between 830pm -12am EST. I’d like to get the ball rolling fast so please hit me up on battle.net and we'll schedule a verbal chat.also have a 490 ret pally if your raid is in need of a plate dps Gentlefist Monk Blåckfísh PallyGentlefist4 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Casual Guild LFM! Hello everyone! <Shin Makoku> is a level 25 casual guild always seeking more active members to take a role in the guild community! We have over 900 members and growing every day. We are a really laid back guild, and accept almost anyone and everyone. We like to promote fun, and guild activity as much as possible to make sure that everyone is having a good time, and fitting in smoothly. We also offer several ranks, starting from recruits, which is the basic rank when you enter this guild, to member, to a veteran member, to a experienced veteran member. With each rank, you get more gold for repairs, and guild vault access. For recruits, you start off as 10g repairs, members shoot up too 75g, vet members to 100g, and exp'd vet members to 150g. We offer several different ranks among members so that there is something to strive for, and something to show for dedication. Even though this guild has a lot of players, we are about member quality, not number quantity. There is usually a hand full of people on, ranging from 10 to 50 people, depending on the day and time. Usually on weekends is when we hit our highest member count, so you will never need to worry about feeling alone, or no one to talk too! We do also have our own vent, free to use, and accessible by anyone in the guild. Some common questions that we do typically get will be answered here. Q1) Do you guys raid? A)Sadly, no, even with a roster of this size, we do not currently have any dedicated raid leaders, or other members who would like to step up, set up, and coordinate a 10, or even a 25 man raid team. Q2)Do you guys do RBGs? A)Similar to Q1, we do not, however, there has been some talk about it lately in our guild that we would like to get some of these set up. These will most likely be low mmr RBGs though. Q3) How do i get promoted? A) Well, for member, it's pretty easy to get promoted. I, or an officer or a member officer will promote those of the recruit rank to member with in one day, or a day later. Q4) You mentioned other ranks - High member ranks, how do i access those? A)To become something higher than a member, you will need to prove your self worth of such a rank. Are you active? Do you partake in guild activities? Do you try to set up guild dungeons, scenarios or other guild related challenges? If so, then you can easily rise up in ranks. If not, then you'll have to try harder! Q5) If you are not online, how will i get invited to your guild? A) Anyone can invite, just /who shin, and ask for an invite! Q6) What does your guild name even mean? A) It means "Demon Garden". Overall, we are willing to take anyone, like stated before. We have very loose rules. We all mostly like to talk, have a good time, level, do dungeons, etc etc and always like new comers. Most of us are very friendly and accepting, too! Some other information. As we progress in members, i will be removing inactive members, or level ones who have names such as "xrealm", "rbg", "lfg" "lfm" and any other similar names. If you are inactive for 2 or more months, you will be removed, however, when i do remove people, i do it in waves, so it might be a month or 2 later. HOWEVER, if you do decide that you would like to stay in the guild, but know you will be taking a break or wont be able to log on, just tell me, i'll make a note saying not to remove you!Alpononce5 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Viht Botting So i saw this warrior, Viht from S key heroes running around killing mobs in autumn shade ridge, and after killing him twice saw he was a bot... I took him up to the top of this ridge set my port and jumped off after taking him really low, he jumped off and faceplanted... quite funny. I'll be doing this for a while :) free honor is the best honor.Coditsa3 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Wts all my pet collection Armory me and make an offer Have some nice ones and TCG Landros Lichling I literally want to sell ALL of them. And i would prefer selling them all at once to someone Cambra#1123 I have multiples of alot of them so try and have bagspace.Dtfblackgirl0 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Disc/Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild I have a iLvl 495 Disc/Holy Priest. 16/16N 6/16H T14, 6/12N T15 on main. Character name is Madìsyn(the ì is alt 141 code). I'm dedicated, mature, and just looking to raid in either T14 and gradually move into T15 content, or start out at T15. If you wanna know more info BT is Warr#1530. I have no issues with any type of loot system or VOIP program. Just looking to raid.Warrthorn2 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 LF gud shammy ya lf shammy willing to x-fer for rps push dont sukShiskibob0 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 497 Hpal Looking for raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild for ToES and ToT with raid times at 10 p.m. server or later during the weekdays. PST in game or send mail. Fanks.Muskytusk0 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 (A) 496ilvl DPS DK, LF for Guild Hi, im going to post my application to another guild here, take a look and if your interested in recruiting me either post here or msg me ingame, my battle id is Dreadly#1874. 1.Before Applying: Have you read our guild policies? http://autopsyguild.wowstead.com/forums/public/guild-policies & our recruitment threads? http://autopsyguild.wowstead.com/forums/public/recruitment - How important are these policies to you? Is there anything you would add or change? The guild's policies match up with my own. Treating Autopsy as a business creates an efficient environment, and a huge emphasis on communication allows for constant improvement from every perspective, which you allow to happen in your raider meetings. I am currently in the U.S Coast Guard, so I am very familiar with similiar policies, such as chain of command and an employee review system. 2.Basic Information: Name, Age/Gender, Miscellaneous Info (tell us a little about yourself). Character Information: Class, Specs, Do you have a viable OS? /Played? Do you have any alternate raiding toons? How often do you play WoW per week? My name is Casey Gilbert, I am a 21yr old manbearpig. I am in the Coast Guard like I mentioned before, in the Coast Guard I am an Electronics Technician. I work on various types of naval radios and radars. My class is a Death Knight, I am DW Frost. I am currently working on a Blood tank off spec which should be MSV normal viable by Tuesday the 15th. My /played is 62days. I do not have any alt raiding toons yet but am working on leveling my mage. I play wow every weekday from 6-12 Central time, and early on Saturdays and Sundays. 3.Please link your guild history from: http://www.wowtrack.org/characters - Why are you no longer with those guilds and what was your progression throughout your time raiding? Please be extensive. Unfortunately I can not show my original DKs guild history. The DK that I used to main on was from a friends account, and I played this account from the beginning of Wrath all the way to the end of Cata. I raided with a guild called Immortai on Lightnings Blade, Alliance, where my most notable accomplishment with them was realm 2nd Alone in the Dark, which was the Yogg Sarron Hard Mode and realm 2nd for every ICC heroic except for Professor Putricide. I raided with Immortai starting with ToC, before that i raided with a few random guilds for Naxx. In Cata I was in a small casual guild with friends in which we cleared Heroic BWD and BoT at a slow pace, and did the same for DS. This account was lost due to the fact that it wasn't MY name on the account, and when I took a break after Cata I didn't unsubscribe, when I returned to WoW a week before MoP came out my account was locked, after calling blizzard they informed me that it was banned permanently and that I could not retrieve it because I wasn't the original owner.Fatallik7 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 Olive Juice it never ends. i do appreciate the entertainment value though. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/jwag35/36522117_zpsa0089aed.jpgHunnyßadger25 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 WTS Alani Mount/Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent I am selling the Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent A.K.A. Alani Mount. I have farmed the 10 skyshards required to pull Alani and would like to sell the mount it drops for 100k gold on Kel'thuzad Alliance UP FRONT (If I were to scam you it should be easy enough to open a ticket and get the gold back). http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64403 It is a BOP item so here it how it works: You pay the agreed upon amount up front. We group up in game with you being Master Looter and pull Alani together. We kill him/her and you loot the mount to yourself. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA IN GAME MAIL IF INTERESTED. Thanks!Hexylock3 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 Wtb Sealed tome of the lost legion Close, bought already.Spicymangox1 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 DMFR level 70 twink guild LFM Hello reader You've probably stumbled across this thread, while searching the wide web for "70 twink guilds" ... and i can give you the satisfaction of saying, you've come to the right place. We are a guild on Kel'thuzad US, Alliance. and will start raiding, RBG's and normal BGS for honor farm, and also on top of that, we will even do dungeons together. With this we are trying to accomplish something new, it has been tried many times, but i think this is going to be the first to success it. Why? I am sure a lot of people enjoyed TBC more than any other expansions of the game, and they still miss it. Some people have started playing private servers just to get the feeling of TBC back, however its just not the same its not (WoW) and therefor i think, by making this guild, i will give the nostaligic feeling to those people, yeah to those who actually enjoyed it! What are we looking for? we're looking for anything right now, even new players you can either level a new charracter 1-70 or RAF with one of your friends and level a charracter 1-70 or you can just simply, transfer your account over to Silvermoon EU, (Alliance Faction) and start playing with us straight away. Some other valuable information: We will do raids, All off TBC content on Friday, and saturday reason being - wow statistics shows that most of people are online at that time, thus giving guild members a chance of joining a raid group. Every now and than occasionally we will be doing dungeons and helping each other out getting the recolored tier sets. And at last for those who are PvP enthuiasts we will be farming BG's mainly almost everyday, and RBG's when we get a elite group. if you have any questions you can contact me by sending me a ingame message or message anyone online in the guild for a inviteMønkqt0 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 Looking For Group 10 man normal Hey I'm a protection pally with ilvl 476 I'm looking for group for Terrace of Endless Spring or Heart of Fear for tomorrow at anytime. preferably Terrace of Endless Spring comment below if you have a spot for me!Kellougin0 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 (A) MW/Demo lock lf 3s or 5s rating push So I just recently transferred to the server looking to get into serious pvp and Im looking for a cool group of guys that want to push rating. I stress "cool group" because I have never had any experience over 1800 rating in 3s but would consider myself an able bodied player to push 2k, so I just need some people that are patient and willing to work our way up. My toons on this server are Broyolo - Demo/destro lock and Vaadbeb - Mistweaver monk If you are interested in either for your comp let me know Battletag : Vaadbeb#1469Morbeb0 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 Want to do RAF on your server. Hi there, I am wondering if anyone would like to do RAF with me Alliance side. I will buy all games of course, and am looking for someone to play with that has time like I do. I am currently enrolled in college and go Tues/thursday. I can play any day besides those. I am on most days for a while. I am looking for someone who wants to level multiple toons not just 1. Feel free to add me on battle tag for more info. Acidfx#1871 is my battle tag.Ezmodems4 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 WTB t11 mage set Hey kel'thuzad, Im looking to pay a guild to run the old t11 content to collect the firelord's mage set. Im interested in buying either the whole t11 heroic set or I just need the power generator hood from the omnitron defence system fight. If any raiding guilds would be interested in providing the service let me know. ThanksCastrockets0 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 90 Rogue LF Guild Looking to xfer and figured I'd try here. I am or rather have been a casual/semi-hardcore raider since BC. Recently moved into some PVP also. Last xpac was part of a 10/16H guild and currently returning from a small break. Would like to find an EST friendly guild along with 3-4 night raiding schedule. I am always prepared with food/flasks/pots whatever and am willing to help guildies with anything. Looking for mature guild also. Any questions feel free to ask I am usually online till 6-11pm EST I'm horde currently but miss being alliance lolVenr0 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 KT is on Facebook!!! Yes, it's true, there is a KT facebook group. Come spend time with some of the trolls that make your server one of the best ;) https://www.facebook.com/groups/wowKT/Villefort40 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 Mage LF gold challenge modes hxcthomasx#1902 i know my class i hope you know yours HxcHxcthomasx0 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 LF challenge mode grp on KT Looking for a challenge mode group. Have a flexible schedule, and more than willing to work to get golds. If your looking for a experienced hunter plz contact!!!Balduvian0 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 Reckoning(25) lf4dps/healer os & weekend ppl <Reckoning> talented, geared, mature, and experienced Alliance players interested in pursuing a balanced approach to elite, end-game raiding. We may have yet to raid 10 mans. But our players past and skills speak for themselves. If you are unable to commit to a raid group. Please don’t waste your time or ours. Reckoning is an Alliance guild on primarily focused on casual PVE/PVP progression. We are in the process of filling our 2 core pve groups, and our core RBG grp is looking for leaders. How we work: Reckoning has 2 core groups in the process of filling their core rosters. Each CORE follows its own set of guidelines, attendance policies, and time. Our 2 CORE GROUPS are Reckoning & Vizix. Our Leadership enjoyed cutting-edge content progression through the completion of original Naxxramas,some belonging to preeminent raiding organizations, ranking among the world’s top 50 guilds in terms of progression. With a renewed interest in raiding, Reckonings original leaders, as well as many of its core members, have returned to active progression and seek like-minded individuals to finalize its roster of exceptional players. Recruiting: Our core groups recruiting everything at the moment, from tanks to dps. If you feel your behind the curve but got the skill. Please talk to one of our officers. We are also expanding into the casual ranks for those that want guild perks. CORE recruits must be raid viable. We are a new MOP guild that does not mean we don’t know how to play. Recruitment needs: Reckoning Group: Time: Tues/Wed 6pm server S Priest HPally/R Druid 7/16 Normal in 3 weeks time Vizix Group: Times: Fri-Sun 9pm server 1 non warrior tank Healers Ranged DPS Open recruitment 470ilvl+.. Expectations possible Open 90+ Recruitment Raider requirements The ability to attend raids regularly Extensive “end-game” raid experience, 480 ilvl gear or greater, Broad knowledge of game mechanics, Desire to engage “end-game” content efficiently and skillfully, Capacity for: following directions and receiving constructive criticism. Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully). Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully).Thirfty4 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 Frost DK looking for Gold CM's Hello I am a Frost dk looking for a legit group wanting to get gold mode challenge modes done if you are in search of someone hit me up, normally always available thanks!Zesteir0 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 10m Looking to bump to 25 or Merge w/others Looking to jump to 25 Raiding. Looking for 10 mans out there struggling to fill up. Our group is all 20+ years old and 490+ Ilvl. We have been playing since vanilla. We have: -Rogue -Frost DK -Hunter -Monk (tank or DPS) -Priest (DPS or heals) -Paladin (Holy) -Warlock -Mage Please contact me or Belial in game: or Real IDs: v3rbatim#1241Conker1 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 WTS level 18 guild WTS level 18 guild Add me to your friends list if your interested...my battletag is: HeatM1ser#1923Heatmisêr0 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 LFG 494BL/487FT DK, 493 BM/SV Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/greymane/Fatfck/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/greymane/Fatz/simpleFatz7 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 [A] <Late Night Crew> Recruiting 10man ToT <Late Night Crew> http://latenightcrew.guildlaunch.com is now recruiting experienced raiders for Throne of Thunder and beyond! Though we have only been around a couple of years, we have made great progress as a guild in that short time. We have on several occasions been a top 20 Guild on KT. We are looking for high quality experienced raiders for Throne of Thunder and beyond. While we are revamping some of our core spots, our guild remains the same. Comprised of a very experienced and qualified core of tanks and healers looking to add to the ranks. Guild/raid leaders have been Leading raids since BC and Vanilla. We are looking for people with a mind for progression that are still able to focus and have fun. Policies: Although we may seem like a laid back guild with no rules, we still have a few policies we want our members to follow, these rules will allow everybody in the guild to get the full enjoyment out of the game: We expect you to behave as adults with maturity, regardless of age. We will not tolerate drama. Members must be open and willing to change, and must approach officers with an open mind and respect when approached about their play. No Raiders will get saved to our current progression raid content outside of our scheduled raids unless given permission. We have a strict attendance policy. All raiders are required to attend all raids. Unless, The ONLY circumstances that will be allowed for absence is 24hrs, of advanced notice. Or a verifiable emergency approved by a GM or officer. Raiders are expected to be on time and prepared for raids. Raiders are required to be make all raid nights(we understand that real life needs to come first at times). In the event that you can't make the raid, GM's will note the absence and if there are any un-requested absences we will find a replacement for the next raid night, and you will be put on probation. No call, no shows are unacceptable. Info: To learn more info about our guild, and our policies. Or, If you believe you are the right player for this guild: please Contact myself in-game Shamfumaster or add Warrthorn Warr#1530 for more details. Raid Days/Times Tues/Wedn/Thur 10pm-1am server timeWarrthorn0 Mar 24, 2013