Kel'Thuzad

Jun 21, 2013 534 Brewmaster Monk LF raid team 5/13H The raid team I lead on Stormrage is falling apart so I'm looking to find a new raid team. I have downed 5/13H. I am able to raid just about anytime. If you have any questions or would like to see logs please reply here or add my battletag ericg#1886 Thanks.Yase1 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 Has anyone been lagging on this server? from about 7 - 10 PST?Carinã1 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 [A] Attention KT Raiders! <Wil cyber for Purplz> is a guild recently formed on Kel'Thuzad by some real-life friends and 6+ year WoW veterans. We are looking to start a core 10 man lineup for fast progression into heroic raiding as soon as gear allows it. For this reason, gems, enchants, food buffs and anything else beneficial to raiding will be provided by the guild. In return for these services we expect that you become well acquainted with your class. That means correct haste breakpoints, proper reforging, gemming, ect. We also will expect that you show up for ALL of the guild's raids. We want to raid with the same 10 people EVERY week. This also means you have a guaranteed spot in the guild IF you are doing what we expect of you. Raids will be held Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7PM- 11PM server time with an optional Sunday cleanup based upon group availability. We are not asking for class "perfection", but be warned, we will be pushing through content fast in order to start heroic raiding. If you have any questions, or would like more information, feel free to contact Magnyss or Shanoo in game.Shanoo4 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 (A) LFM TOT 500 Hardcore grp Looking for more players for TOT Hardcore progression... we have players with up to 12/12 Normal 10 man experience... <Reckoning>is building a core TOT grp (10 man) w/ experienced raiders. Looking for non prot druid tank, and non priest healers. Members have vast raid exp including some 12/12 normal tot. Ilvl 500+ required. Casuals of all lvls welcome. PST for more <Reckoning> talented, geared, mature, and experienced Alliance players interested in pursuing a balanced approach to elite, end-game raiding. We may have yet to raid 10 mans. But our players past and skills speak for themselves. If you are unable to commit to a raid group. Please don’t waste your time or ours. Reckoning is an Alliance guild on primarily focused on casual PVE/PVP progression. We are in the process of filling our 2 core pve groups, and our core RBG grp is looking for leaders. How we work: Our Leadership enjoyed cutting-edge content progression through the completion of original Naxxramas,some belonging to preeminent raiding organizations, ranking among the world’s top 50 guilds in terms of progression. With a renewed interest in raiding, Reckonings original leaders, as well as many of its core members, have returned to active progression and seek like-minded individuals to finalize its roster of exceptional players. The bank will be providing everything you need for raids such as gems, flasks and repairs. You will be required to know your class inside and out as the new grp we are froming will be focused on minimal down time and progression focused Recruiting: Our core groups recruiting everything at the moment, from tanks to dps. If you feel your behind the curve but got the skill. Please talk to one of our officers. We are also expanding into the casual ranks for those that want guild perks. CORE recruits must be raid viable. We are a new MOP guild that does not mean we don’t know how to play. Guild provides repairs and flasks to raiders... So we expect you to bring your A game... If you are in PVP or unenchanted gear. Please do not waste our time or yours. Recruitment needs: Reckoning Group: 6/6 MSV 3/6 HOF 2/12 TOT * we have players with up to 12/12 Normal 10 man experience... Time: Tues/Wed 6pm server NON DK tank MW Monk/ dps os RSham/DPSos HPally/ Ret OS Broad knowledge of game mechanics, Desire to engage “end-game” content efficiently and skillfully, Capacity for: following directions and receiving constructive criticism. Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully). Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully).Alikit4 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Recruiting HOLY PALADIN Heroic ToT B1fm#1325 contact for detailsBravúra1 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Disc Priest NEEDED! heroic ToT b1fm#1325 Contact for detailsBravúra1 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 [A] <Late Night Crew> Recruiting 10man ToT <Late Night Crew> is now recruiting experienced raiders for Throne of Thunder and beyond! Though we have only been around a couple of years, we have made great progress as a guild in that short time. We have on several occasions been a top 20 Guild on KT. We are looking for high quality experienced raiders for Throne of Thunder and beyond. While we are revamping some of our core spots, our guild remains the same. Comprised of a very experienced and qualified core of tanks and healers looking to add to the ranks. Guild/raid leaders have been Leading raids since BC and Vanilla. We are looking for people with a mind for progression that are still able to focus and have fun. Policies: Although we may seem like a laid back guild with no rules, we still have a few policies we want our members to follow, these rules will allow everybody in the guild to get the full enjoyment out of the game: We expect you to behave as adults with maturity, regardless of age. We will not tolerate drama. Members must be open and willing to change, and must approach officers with an open mind and respect when approached about their play. No Raiders will get saved to our current progression raid content outside of our scheduled raids unless given permission. We have a strict attendance policy. All raiders are required to attend all raids. Unless, The ONLY circumstances that will be allowed for absence is 24hrs, of advanced notice. Or a verifiable emergency approved by a GM or officer. Raiders are expected to be on time and prepared for raids. Raiders are required to be make all raid nights(we understand that real life needs to come first at times). In the event that you can't make the raid, GM's will note the absence and if there are any un-requested absences we will find a replacement for the next raid night, and you will be put on probation. No call, no shows are unacceptable. Info: To learn more info about our guild, and our policies. Or, If you believe you are the right player for this guild: please Contact myself in-game Shamfumaster or add Warrthorn Warr#1530 for more details. Raid Days/Times Tues/Wedn/Thur 10pm-1am server time Class - Spec Warrior - Arms/Fury - High Warrior - Prot - Closed Warlock - High Mage - High Paladin - Ret - High Paladin - Holy/Prot - Closed Priest - ALL Specs - Closed Shaman - Resto - Closed Shaman - Ele/Enh - Medium Rogue - High Hunter - High Druid - Resto/Bear - Closed Druid - Feral/Balance - High DK - Blood - Closed DK - Frost/Unholy - High Monk - Mistweaver/Brewmaster - Closed Monk - Windwalker - MediumWarrthorn4 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Frost mage looking to raid! Hello i have a 503ilvl mage i'm looking to raid with preferably a weekday raid group would be nice im free pretty much throughout the week although i find it hard to play on the weekends ive healed through some 10m tot on my druid didn't get much experience tho ive done the raid finder and ive watched the fights if anybody has a spot open please whisper me in game you can reach me on LayonhandzSpaceballer3 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 LF Raid Guild, Experienced Rogue. Post here with where i need to apply Thanks!Stopteam2 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 Looking to recruit you I'll provide the battle chest (vanilla - wrath), and any gold or training you need. You: I want to level 6 toons, which means you would have to do 4 and then grant a level me the other 2. I play after 2 pm EST to whenever on weekdays. I am usually night on Friday or saturday nights. Looking to level ASAP, getting all the toons in a couple of weeks topsZulthan0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 Buying BoE 409 gear Shoulderguards of Honest Labor - 1.5k Deathspite Breastplate - 1.5k Signet of the Scorned - 1k Hexu's Amplifying Helm - 1.5k Toad-Slime Gloves - 1.5k Bjam's Door-Breaker - 2k Im not trying to re sell these, i am buying to use. Reply here or Pst in game Alt 898 E for my nameSéjuani3 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 Shadow priest lf raid guild tell me where to apply or post here Thanks!Licinia0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 Cloud IX - Recruiting - [Alliance] Cloud IX Of Kel'Thuzad is looking for players interested in progressing through cutting edge content at a fast pace while still having a life outside of WoW. We plan on raiding 3-4 nights a week 3-4 hours a night with a Current Schedule based around PST Zone. Days and hours will be Sun-Wed with raids starting at 8:30pm. Our Current progression is 8/13 Heroic ToT pushing kills on Durumu and Twins in the near future. We are looking to fill in our roster with anyone around the same level of experience that are AMAZING at there class and at this game in general. If you are looking to progress and have success in the end game raiding scene this might be the place for you. If you feel your being held back due to... - Weak Players - Bad Leadership - Guild Drama - etc... I urge you to come chat with us and see if we can be the solution to your misery! :) 2 things I want to point out about us is... We are laid back and funny at times so be prepared to take a joke... & We stress being DRAMA FREE -Goals- Once heavily established we plan to move toward 25 man raiding however currently our goal is to have a solid crew of 12-15 players for our 10 man roster. Currently Looking for: Paladin: (Open) Prot/Ret/Holy Hunter: (Closed) Priest: (Open) Disc/Holy/Shadow Druid: (Open) Dps/Resto Shaman: (Open) Enh/Resto/Ele Warrior: (Open) Prot/Fury Rogue: (Open) Warlock: (Open) Death Knight: (Open) Dps Monk: (Open) Ww/Mw/Bm Mage: (Open) Contact: Bravura or Notdeadd in-game or Battle Tags B1FM#1325 fleet#1643Whîtenoîse4 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 [A] Recruiting Season 13 RBG core 2.2k exp Core of 6 people at the moment. Full on healers. Looking for 4 other dps to fill in the spots. We mainly run during weekdays and Sundays at 5pm PST (8pm EST). Requirements: = 2200 = In RBGs or = 2200 = In Arenas = 2000-2050 CR = Full Tyrannical Currently looking for: - experienced Arcane/Frost Mage - experienced Rogue (Sub/Assass) OR Survival/BM Hunter - experienced Holy Paladin Either send me an in-game mail or add mystikia#1407 with ur Name, Class, Server and highest experience. Note: As to clear any misunderstanding, this is not a guild recruitment post. I am recruiting for RBG. UPDATED: 06/13/2013Mystikia9 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 Jepy Gaming Stream www.twitch.tv/JepyGaming 2200+ this season clicker Resto Druid. I have two full tyrannical druids, one horde Arthas and one Sargeras Alliance. Just began transitioning to key binding after 7 years of clicking. Come join the funsies! :) Once I reach 250 followers, I will be giving away a Razer Black Widow Mechanical Gaming keyboard. Once I reach 1,000, I'll be giving away a badass graphics card. Wanna welcome all to stop by my stream and hang out when you're bored and wanna see some PvP. JepyJepedo0 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 Wardawgxz Glad? Nah Glads dont get 1v2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO073qBdyLEQtmctittayez9 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 To the warrior who killed me in Tanaris I find it important to tell you, since in a blood filled rage of some kind, you didn't give me the chance to, that you killed the wrong person. I didn't kill your brother's monk, the other paladin, 20 feet away actually IN tanaris, was the one that killed him. Just thought you might wanna know. No hard feelings, I can understand the reason you killed me, I would of done it too, just letting you know you had the wrong guy.Hoofloose2 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Looking To Sell Rare Items. WTS : Spectral Tiger Cub Level 25. Banana Charm Level 25. Elemental Attuned Blade Heaving Plates of Protection Scarlet Chestpiece Add my real id : Steve#11871Onsale0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Recruit a Friend? Looking for someone that wants to create an account as recruit a friend. I play mostly at night EST. Looking to level very quickly. If interested my battle tag is dkwolf24#1206. The characters that will make will be Alliance.Retrodkwolf0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 LFG Tonight Arena, RBG wins. Gold Per Win! Blue/Epic PVP Gear BM Hunter LFG for Arena or RBG wins. Will pay per win. 150 Gold for Arena Wins (2's) 100 Gold each for Arena Wins (3's) 400 Gold for RBG Wins Looking for a group around 9PM EST or 7PM SERVER (06/17/2013). Please reply on here if interested. ThanksMuttèrz0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Heals Lf Raiding Group Hey, currently 502 holy priest lf a raiding group to start ToT with. I was pretty involved with raiding in 5.1, but had to stop for school reasons, but I am back in the game now. I know my class pretty well and I am working on gearing up, but I need to start actually raiding to get some gear. A few achievements I have had: Realm first madness of Deathwing kill on Gorgonnash (no achievement since it wasn't heroic) 16/16 5.1 raids, Heroic Feng and Gara'jal kills. Been playing since just after BC came out Mostly looking for something starting around 6-7 server and going until 10'ish. 10/25, doesn't matter, I am comfortable with both. Message me in game if you want more info, trials, or whatever.Archedes0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 Shadoweave Mask I'm looking for a Tailor with the pattern for Shadoweave Mask. It's no longer available in the game, so finding someone with it is tough. Reply on here first, then I'll message you in-game.Frreeze5 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 Vices LF Members Hey guys, Vices 10 man raid group looking for dedicated raiders all roles. Please have some raid experience. We raid saturdays and sundays. Raid times 4-7pm EST saturdays and 2:45-5:45pm EST sundays. PST if interested or ingame mail or message any other officer.Ronwen0 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 496 MW Monk LF Raiding guild! or Raid group! Hey all! I'm currently in a guild with a couple friends. I mainly pvp with them since I can't raid their extremely late raid times. I am interested in starting ToT after the few months break I took shortly after MoP released. I came back just a few weeks ago, and geared up quickly to kind of jump into things as soon as possible! I've cleared all the 5.0 content on various toons before my break, and am ready to progress through ToT when ever the opportunity comes! As far as my availability goes, I prefer the standard raid days, Tuesday-Thursday somewhere; any time past 5 server would be great! The weekends can get pretty busy for me, so I can't really commit 100% to it. And I would prefer 10-man as well over 25 man, but I'm willing to keep myself open to 25 if that's the only size that fits, =P. If anyone could use a Healy Monk, just let me know! A guild or even an outside-of-guild raid group would be great. =) Thanks all! BattleTag - Bekah#1250Shizunay1 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 Heroic ToT Pug [Alliance] Monday night at 9:30 PM Kel'Thuzad Server time Cloud IX will host a Heroic/Normal run of Throne of Thunder. Goals to go ~4/13 Heroic and finish the rest on normal mode that same night before reset. -- we will go further if possible. We are only bringing players that are geared enough for the content and skilled enough. Please be ready with Logs/Achievements ie. anything that will show us you will be a great addition to the pug and not hold us back. This raid will run like a hardcore guild run so have your consumables ready. If interested contact myself at b1fm#1325 or whisper notdeadd ingame.Whîtenoîse0 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 New 90 ret paladin looking to raid. (i just swapped from prot to ret two days ago) Hello, i just came back after a bout a 10 month break. Last time i raided in a guild was back in wrath, but i am looking to get back into it, I've been playing since 05', but i was a holy priest all the way up until i quit raiding in wrath. When i stopped playing i was in a top 100 us guild and we got down LK heroic. I stopped after that. I was on my holy priest so i wont say i have much experience as melee dps, I won't waste time here. I give my all to my raid team i show up ready and i show up to every raid. I expect the same from my team. I don't plan on being carried or carrying anyone, So that being said you can get a hold of me in game on this paladin, Also if you can't find me i may possibly be on my shaman. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Totembear/simple Also you can add me at rolt#1122Bobzy3 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 LF1m RDPS for ToT 7/12 Hey all, We just recently transferred as a whole raid group. Our newly formed guild is called Vices. We are currently looking for a warlock or boomkin. 7/12 in this group but 2/12H experience. Raid times are sat: 4-7pm est sun:2:45-5:45pm est. Let me know if you interested with ingame mail or a post here.Ronwen2 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 Vices New guild LF Members Hey Guys, We just moved over to KT our main raid group is currently 7/12. We are recruiting all levels. Also we are looking into creating a second raid group if you are interested hit me up via ingame mail or here in this thread.Ronwen4 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 Guild Recruiting for Core First off, your gear isn't a problem. We will fix that in exchange for dedicated members who want to be raiding Org as soon as it opens. We are a small group of friends who transferred over to the server in hopes to fill out a new strong core raid group on a thriving server. A few things we expect up front: -You need to be mature. This means not acting like a child. -You should be social. We spend 99% of time usually laughing and talking in TS. -Patience. A little Zen goes a long way. It's OK to get mad. Don't rage quit. We currently are recruiting the following classes for core raid slots. (If your class isn't listed please keep in mind flex raids are coming so the more people we get the more fun we can have.) -Healers -Hunters -TANK Once we have got the members we will see where everyone's gear averages out to and we will start there. This does mean that you joining may put you raiding in old content for a little bit in order to catch members up so we can all progress forward into ToT. This helps members catch up in gear score and helps us all identify who or what areas of the raid are slacking. We will take time to recap and discuss IF problems come up. Come chat with us. Any questions and we would be more than happy to answer them for you. Please reply here and/or in game via PM or in-game mail. Thanks -Jerb /who US Horder Patrol any of those that you see will be able to assist you.Jerbadiah3 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 WTT 100k Gold here for 100k on Malganis or... 100k gold on this server for trade for 100k on Malganis or illidan horde. Maybe even Frostmourne or Sargeras Alliance side. Ive decided I am bad at pvp and headed back to my pve environment so I can pug again. Thanks for looking.....Jbaer1 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 Challenge mode carries? I remember seeing a thread on it but I can't find it. Any guilds selling carries post on here please. The carry will be for a priest, the priest is currently 488 ilvl pvp and is specced as shadow. If theres any complications with this then I'm willing on doing the carry for this toon (assuming its a better carry choice. Buying all 9/9 goldBorrá1 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 WTS Hypnotic Dust As the title states I am willing to sell A LOT of hypnotic dust. Post here how many stacks you want and I will get back to you in-game.Richunclepb4 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 <Intent> 13/13H 25 Man is recruiting! <Intent> (13/13H) is recruiting exceptional dps and healers for our core raid. Recruitment for the main raid is currently open for (ALL skilled players will be considered): - WARLOCKS (High) - MOONKINS (High) - ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (High) - Mages (Medium) - Holy Paladin (Medium) - Resto Druid (Medium) - Disc Priest (Medium) - Hunters (Medium) We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Intent has been around since BC (under a different name back then) and is a great community with well-rounded people. We ranked US#26 25 man in Dragonsoul, and US #37 25 man for last tier. We are currently US #21 25 man (as of Wednesday, June 5th). Main raid schedule: Monday-Thursday 7-11PM MST. We will not be recruiting mediocre players. If you are skilled, you must prove so with logs. Apply at www.intentkt.com OR get with Gorexar, Jenownz, Apollyonn, Zserub, Aluje, or Bobletide to set up a vocal interview with the officers. We typically do not recruit for the bench. If we do, we will tell you the approx. amount of bench time/raid time you will get. We have a very laid back and enjoyable raid environment, but cut to the chase and serious up for progression. Having a good attitude is also very important. Respect is a very big deal. Casual/pvper invites are currently CLOSED due to a very bloated guild roster. There will be a 10 man alt raid (may be bumped up to 25 man if we can get the players) on the weekends. If that is something you are interested in, get in touch with one of the officers listed above. Again, mediocre players will not be recruited for our raids. If you do not have the logs, gear, or experience, DO NOT apply. Good luck potential applicants!Jenownz327 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 Queue times? Hey there. I'm looking for a new server home, and KT is one on my list due to it's heavy alliance favor and active population size, along with its number of progression guilds. I was wondering if there are often or ever issues with login queues for the server at any times? Say, patch days, expansion launches, peak hours, that sort of thing. I really appreciate your time and insight, thanks!Jessylin5 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 12, 2013 528 Frost/Unholy Dk LF 10m Raid Core as title says that is my current ilvl and i ahve 3/13hm exp with 40%wipes on tortos and 3rd dog wipes on IronQon would love to find a guild over here that is a bit of semi-hard core but also a bit casual..a team that wants to get bosses killed but not kill eachother over it. Battle Tag is Freezeit#1682 hit me upFlûff0 Jun 12, 2013
Jun 12, 2013 hi me sell name mana unholy own add me gio#1236 tksWeaze0 Jun 12, 2013
Jun 11, 2013 511 frost mage LF raiding guild 2/12 exp Hi guys, i am currently on the server Cenarion Circle, but i am willing to transfer if there is a guild that has an opening that would work into my schedule, i am available monday, thurs, fri, saturday nights, contact me here if someone is interested!Datsmytruck0 Jun 11, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Newbie questions from old player Returned to this toon after last playing a healer MC/BWL. Decided to focus on PVP, so geared up as I could via random BGs and transferred here with the 50% off rate and leave behind a very empty server. I'd like to get into Rated BGs, mainly just to have some accountability you don't get in randoms. - What is the point of the rating system? What does rating get you? I can't believe I can't find this info anywhere, so is it just cosmetic/bragging rights? - What are best sites for priest healing pvp help? - Are there good sites out there to help choose gear? I wasn't sure some of the stuff I got labeled for disc priests was the best choice. I don't consider myself elite. I'm a good healer looking for a fun group to hang with. Players who understand that if I don't get help I will be stunned, polymorphed, feared, slept, silenced and "incapacitated" (a pally special) instead of healing. Healers literally have a target over their head but its still fun when you can turn the fight around. thanks!Keliren0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 WTB engineering/BS leveling kit buying the two leveling kits 1-600 post a reply with pricing or message/mail me ingameApylo2 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 DK 503 DPS/ 503 Tank Looking for guild Hello all. I took a break from WOW around the end of February and I decided to come back. Unfortunately my current guild is far progressed and may not have room for me. I'm going to speak with the GM relatively soon (prior to tomorrow night just in time for the 50% sale deadline). I'm pretty sure that they won't have a spot for me which is fine and fair. This server seems to be the perfect fit for me. I live in CA so the timezone is workable for me (1 hour difference). I am mostly looking for a DPS position (I love to DPS), but I am open to tanking. I was tanking 5.1 content prior to my break. I'm looking for a guild that raids after 5PM PST (6PM MST) Monday-Friday or anytime on the weekend. I am a very patient individual who works hard. I try to improve my performance whenever necessarily and I am open to criticism. A little history of me. I pretty much started to raid during BC as a Warlock. I cleared up to Kalecgos (spelling) in SWP prior to the patch. My warlock's name is Asumaka (in case you wanted to check my achievements). In WOTLK I raided a little bit on my Warlock (T7) then took a break due to boredom. The game was too easy and that bored me. I came back a few months later in time for Ulduar and tanked it for a new guild. We cleared up until Yog then the guild broke up and I took a long break. I came back for Cata and cleared the first tier content on my warlock then took a long break when Firelands came out. I came back near the end of Cata in time for MOP. I'm open to any guild. All I ask is that you have a decent raid leader. A raiding guild is only as good as their leader. I don't need anyone to hold my hand and I expect that others in the raid don't need to have their hand held. My ilvl is 503 so i'd be looking for a guild that is currently doing ToT Normal or just about finished with it (i'm pretty sure that i'd be useless for heroic guilds). I'd be glad to apply on any guild website. This post was just to see if any guilds were interested. Thank you for your time. Please excuse the poor grammar. I had a long day and it's almost midnight.Eikast0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Mogu Runes of Fate I have a question... Say my rogue wins a dagger in ToT. If I use a rune is it possible to get the same dagger again?Sölarfang2 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Selling [Nightfall] - awesome transmog axe! Hi there. I'm selling Nightfall. The AH is selling for 6k, but I will give it for the price of 4.5k or best offer. I have two available. I spent many hours farming the materials and smelting/smithing them. I would like to make some gold in exchange for my work. I also have many other old-world weapons (polearms, axes, swords, etc.) for sale. Leave a reply or whisper/mail me in-game. Please, help me get rid of these things.Vortivask0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Looking to be recruited (Alliance)Any Realm I've wanted to start over on a new account as a alliance and i'd love to do so and figured i'd offer my self to be recruited, i just cant afford the chest because i am low on money this monthRotgobbler1 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 WTS the names: Recoil, Shifu, Taylorswift The title says it all, selling those names. Pst me in game or mail me with an offer if interested, thanks!Lyla8 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Looking for the person with the name Kevin I spoke with a GM and the player with the name Kevin is on an active account and its level 1. Respond to this thread or you can reach me in game on Kevinz.Kevinz33 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Tank and Healer LF Heroic raiding guild. 520 Prot Paladin with DPS and Healing offspec and a 520 Discipline or Holy priest LF a guild currently farming Heroic Throne of Thunder content. Both have experience on normal. We are looking for either a 25m or 10m solid group that is currently progressing on current Tier and would need the help of this 2 classes. We could raid any day of the week from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM server time, on weekends could be any time (literally). We pretty much don't mind how many or which days we raid, but gotta fit in those hours previously mentioned. We are more than willing to provide more information about our past raiding experiences.Wuotan0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 9, 2013 Looking to join a twink guild Im going to reroll maybe another warrior or priest to join a twink guild. i want to do all of the old raids at the level cap they was meant to be played at. Is there any guilds out there doing it, if so, what roles do u need and ill will play it.Robbyodom0 Jun 9, 2013
Jun 9, 2013 Reckoning LFM TOT 499+ ilvl Looking to start raiding ToT but haven't had the time until now? Then I have an opportunity for you! Reckoning (10 Man) on Kel'thuzad (Alliance) is currently seeking the following classes to start ToT Progression: Tank: Prot Paladin Heals: H Pally Resto Shaman (with Elemental Offspec preferably) Other tanks and healers will be taken into serious consideration. Raid times are 6pm to 8:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME. Reckoning is a close knit guild of veteran players who value the importance of Real Life® priorities while still enjoying the game together. If you're interested in joining our ranks please contact the following for more information! Enbeekay#1977 Alikit#1499 Always recruiting exceptional players of all types and now is the perfect time to transfer or faction change with ALL BLIZZARD CHARACTER SERVICES 50% OFF UNTIL JUNE 10th. Thank you for your time!Alikit15 Jun 9, 2013
Jun 9, 2013 LF BS to craft... Looking for a BS to craft the 496 tanking plate chest and gloves. Paying 100g per Spirit of Harmony. PST in game or send in game mail.Shyronnie0 Jun 9, 2013
Jun 9, 2013 Raid need for warriors or ranged dps? Hey, I know things change. I've got a warrior with near 500 arms gear and 490ish prot gear. I've got tokens to bump up my gear levels if things go good before reset. So i'm wondering. Any guilds looking to fill a solid dps spot or tank spot? I'd like to know if I should try to balance gearing both or spend all my tokens this week to try to get an impressive app in this week or the next week. Thanks.Fourl1 Jun 9, 2013