Kil'jaeden

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h <RIP SAR> Recruiting 10/10N 10/10H <RIP SAR> is a 4 hour a week raiding guild...we have tons of players who play all the time put dont feel like being stuck in a raid for 4 hours a day. We raid tuesdays and thursdays from 10-12 server time (may start at 9:30 on progression nights), with optional raiding Wednesday and Friday nights as well. Aside from that we do Mythic+ 15s, Nightbane runs, and alt raids through out the week. we have currently filled up the roster and start mythic NH however core spots are still up for grabs since we are looking for more consistent raiders and replacing !@#$ters. If you are interested just search rip sar and contact myself or any other member online and someone will always be on to talk to. Current high demands: Monk healer Mage Good warlock (can play multi-specs, esp affliction) DK (either frost of UH, perfer one that knows both well) Tank( perfer one with raid ready dps/heal off spec)Cåö1 2h
4h 1/10M LF Hunter/Mage/Boomie Currently 1/10M NH. Raids are 7:30-10:30 PST, Tuesday & Sunday nights. Add me on btag @ WarFury#11854 or send Warphyre/Warpain in game.Warphyre10 4h
7h [H] <Infinity> 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M LF DPS [H] <Infinity> of Kil'Jaeden. Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 7pm - 10pm PST/realm time. Currently recruiting: DPS, Healer Possibly Interested in: DK, Warlock, Resto Druid Current Progress: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M. Trial of Valor - 2/3M. The Nighthold - 3/10M. Min ilvl requirement: 895+. Min Artifact Rank: 54+. Apply if: a. You have good attendance. b. You're able to play your class at exceptional levels. c. You're able to study and learn from logs without having your hand held. d. You can follow instructions from the guild management. Don't Apply if: a. You have any questionable obstacles that could interfere with our days/times. (once and awhile is acceptable) b. You have a poor attitude or not able to take constructive criticism. c. You can't handle or don't fully agree with how a loot council system works in hardcore raiding environments. We use loot council for loot, Discord for voice. Visit our website to review our policies & to apply. Guild Website: www.infinity-gaming.us We also live stream! Come visit & follow us at the following channels... twitch.tv/buhhbbles twitch.tv/gerosmilak twitch.tv/etziooooßuhhbbles55 7h
10h [H] <Bedlam> New Guild w/ 7/10H NH Exp Who we are: Bedlam is a newly formed guild made up of Heroic/Mythic raiders looking for a fresh start. As adults with real life responsibilities, we raid on a lax schedule but do not take it any less seriously. Raid Info We do progression raids on Tuesday & Wednesday from 6PM-9PM server time(9PM-12AM EST). We require everyone to be on point at raid time. Raiders are expected to show up on time, repaired and prepared. What we provide * A stable, fun, and friendly environment to unwind after the work day. * Buff Food, guild funded repairs. * Discord. * A hardcore-ish attitude for raiding, yet a casual, social feel when not. * A group of people always willing push higher level M+, and/or Kara on a weekly basis. * Drama Free gameplay. We're all adults, and sometimes we even act like it! Who we are looking for * We are currently in open recruitment, and only require an ilvl of 830. Want to start raiding? Come do it with us! * Quality people. We spend a good portion of our free time together, so like minded adults are who we want to surround ourselves with. * We currently have high need of healers, and dps. * In addition, any flexible DPS with a healer/tank offspec and the ability to raid in either will be given extra consideration. * People who are interested in progressing from heroic to mythic raiding at a casual pace. We're not top 100, and we're not trying to be. Elitist dickheads need not apply. If interested; please feel free to PM me here/online (Viscus#1839), contact our GM on bnet (VileCucumber#1462) or apply here:(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiiOckmYbx4JBOme52DWjK2YKy6JneZtVMUwtbIfRoTtl54A/viewform)Drgoodbody3 10h
10h 897 Warlock/Priest lf guild Hello, My current guild is falling apart and I'm looking to find a new raid team. I'm currently 1/10m, 10/10h, 7/7m last tier. I have two characters I am willing to play. 897 Affliction Warlock 888 Priest can play Shadow or Holy Availability, ideally 2 maybe 3 of the following days Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/ Sunday between 9pm Pst- 2am Pst Can't do earlier and guarantee to be on time to start of said. I've been stuck in neutral in terms of progression for a few weeks now so I won't consider any guilds not yet in mythic or guilds struggling to fill a raid. I prefer a guild with some history as opposed to a newer guild but that will not be a determining factor. Leave b tags below. Fastest way to contact me is to leave a discord idEvaeryn0 10h
23h [H] <Tabbed Out> is recruiting - 1/10 M NH [H] <Tabbed Out> is looking for exceptional players to fill out our mythic roster. If you are one of those players and can make raid times please whisper me or another officer. One healer and a few ranged preferred Raid Times: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 8 to 11 pm server. Currently : 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV, 1/10M NHKorkran4 23h
23h 901ilvl 52 Trait Holy Pally looking for home. So a little into my background is I have played my pally for a little over 10 years and have always healed throughout my raiding career. I am currently looking for a good guild that pushes mythic raids rather quickly while not being super hardcore. I got 7/7M EN on my own through running with other guilds that needed an extra healer and im 10/10H NH 1/10M. Ive studied the fights through watching Serenity, Method and Exorsus videos and Im dedicated to the cause for progression. If anyone needs a Holy pally just let me know or add my Battle Tag Cottonginrf#1542Feircebeauty3 23h
23h Rank 1 Team Selling Mythic+15 + Kara!<3 Rank 1 Team: Now selling carries! We are a group of friends who have been selling 5-man content for years (See bottom of post for previous feedback)! Our group always has a blast and we can't wait to make some new friends! Prices: Mythic+15 Depleted - 80k (For weekly cache 900-925 ilvl piece of gear) Mythic+15 In Time - 160k (With your keystone) 240k (With our keystone) + 20k Per extra chest (For "Keystone Master" Achieve) Nightbane Mount - 200k (Price varies depending on availability) Kara Full Run Nightbane not included - 240k Nighthold Normal / Heroic - See below in the "More about us!" section. Other - We are willing to run all keystones or specific kara bosses contact us for special situation and we can discuss prices! Specials: We will run any keystone between level 4 - 14 all the way to 15 and complete the 15 for the following prices: X - 15 and 15 not in time : 200k X - 15 and 15 in time : 280k How it works: Add us on BTAG or whisper us in game and we can setup a time to do your run! Mythic+ can be either our keystone or yours (depending on availability) All payments will be made right before we pull the last boss! Feel free 2 join us in discord :) Contact Info: Add my battletag: Deathlobsta#1397 Discord server: https://discord.gg/qk2tcWZ More about us! We are now proudly apart of <Vindicated>'s raid team and we can offer Nighthold heroic and normal runs if you are interested in this please contact me and we can discuss a price more info coming soon :) Our group proudly sold over 1000 challenge mode carries during Warlords of Draenor expansion here is a link to our previous forum post where you can see customer feedback in the comments! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743224833#post-1 Here is a link for the top players in Mythic Plus dungeons on Kil'jaeden realm: https://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_plus_score/us/kil-jaeden/ Meet the Team! Deathlobsta (PvP God!) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Deathlobsta/simple Yoskie (Change Lightning) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Yoskie/simple Raegon (Gold cap since 1932) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Raegon/simple Gripskie (MvP... oh waits thats sindragosa) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Gripskie/simple Velir (Will walk your dog during the carry) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Velir/simple Disclaimer: We only sell for gold on Kil'jaeden Horde, the only other payment that would be considered are mounts or expensive in game items! We have and always will sell our carries within the Terms of Service! Thanks for taking the time to read our post see you soon! :)Deathlobsta3 23h
23h [H]Arctos 9/10H 7/7M LF DPS/Heal Hi there. Arctos is a PVE progression oriented guild that is relaxed in nature and community. LF few dps/heals for progression. Server ==== Kil'Jaeden Time ==== We raid on Tuesday from 9:30-11:30pm PST Friday and Saturday nights from 9:30-12:30pm PST Progress ====== NH: 9/10H EM: 5/7M, 7/7H ToV: 3/3H If this schedule suits you and you are interested please contact Poly#1289 or Shal#1343 or lonewolf#1325. Best of luck and happy hunting.Trinitykong95 23h
1d (H) <Organ Harvesters> 8/10H NH Weekend Raids <Organ Harversters> 4/7 M 3/3 H are now recruiting to finish roster spots for Nighthold!! Currently looking for dps and 1 resto druid. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 5:30 - 9pm server time. All skilled/serious players should inquire. My B-tag Rhinodude#1265Rhinomayne21 1d
1d Resto shammy looking for a mythic home! Hi there, I am an 902 equipped resto sham with 10/10 H NH, and since i have no guild, all of that experience was gained via rigorous pugging and practice. I am currently looking for a guild to push mythic content with! My availability is pretty flexible, but much prefer later start times (like around 9/10pm est). I am also an avid mythic+ runner and just an all around decent person. Hit me up if anyone is interested! Ps. This is actually the same description i use on my tinder profileShambunked3 1d
1d [H] <Team Rocket> 1/10M 10/10H NH LF DPS <Team Rocket> a small branch off of <Blasting Off Again>. The majority of us have a lot of raid experience in Heroic/Mythic content. We're a very vulgar, sarcastic bunch that does indeed take things seriously when needed. We are always building our team to progress through Heroic/Mythic content. We are looking to add more to our team to have fun and to continue with a non-toxic raid environment. Read everything below for information. Recruitment: Always looking for exceptional players! - TANKS: CLOSED - HEALERS: CLOSED - WARRIOR: CLOSED - MAGE: CLOSED - HUNTER: OPEN - WARLOCK: OPEN - DEATH KNIGHT: CLOSED - MONK: CLOSED - PALADIN: CLOSED - PRIEST: SHADOW - SHAMAN: CLOSED - ROGUE: CLOSED - DRUID: CLOSED - DEMON HUNTER: CLOSED Progression: - 1/10 Mythic: The Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic: The Nighthold - 7/7 Mythic: Emerald Nightmare - 3/3 Heroic: Trial of Valor Raid Times: - Friday, Saturday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST. - Sunday: 7:30PM - 10:30PM PST. Contact: - GM: Zelda (Kayla#1539) - Officer: Rueful (Rueful#1619) - Officer: Drparty - Officer: Noireu - Officer: Ubliden - Officer: Milkmytank * If you're looking for a fun guild just to even crash in, we're all for it! Casual gamers, PvPers, or anyone that needs a home is welcome. *Zelda60 1d
1d [H] Castle Crashers 9/10H 3/7M LF Guild Merge Castle Crashers Hello! We are Castle Crashers, a semi-hardcore raiding guild of awesome and friendly people and we are looking for a guild to merge with who is Horde on Kil'jaeden and has a schedule similar to ours. Horde on Kil’jaeden 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST (Server Time) Wednesday and Thursday Guild Merge Do you need 5 or more talented players to finally fill your roster? Are you tired of recruiting members one by one? We may be able to fill all those roles in one single friendly exchange. The members of our guild work really well as a group, are drama free, and would love to continue to raid together. Experience Knowledgeable of mechanics and our classes Prepared with the appropriate food, flasks, and potions Show up to raid on time Friendly and drama free - Which is pretty rare being there are more females in the raid group then I've experienced before. There's 6 of us! Contact Info Character Name: Liinx Battlenet: Liinx#1296Liinx7 1d
1d [H] 3/7M 3/3H 8/10H TANK/RANGED (Organization Thirteen) Has returned! Weekend raiding guild Fri Sat 9:30 pm-12:30 am server (PST). Recruiting for our Mythic roster for Nighthold. We're in need of dedicated raiders looking for a permanent/ long term home. We are a bit more laid back with a focus on keeping the fun in raiding while also keeping it as efficient as possible, If interested add Fallen#12876 so we may speak. Happy hunting and good luck. *casual/standby raiders/M+ runner welcome*(we run M+ during the evening as well) Current Openings: *If class/spec is not listed please feel free to contact us, we are always looking for strong dedicated raiders.* Death Knight - Blood Warrior - Prot Shaman - Ele/ Resto Druid - ALL SPECS! Priest - ALL SPECS! Paladin - Holy/ Prot Monk - MW Demon Hunter - Havoc Warlock - ALL SPECS! Hunter - closed Mage - closed Rogue - closedFallenscout39 1d
2d [H] Family Night 3/10M 10/10H UPDATED 2/23/17 REALM - Kil'Jaeden FACTION - Horde PROGRESSION: 7/7M, 10/10H, 3/10M GUILD INFO Family Night is a newly formed raiding guild made up of mythic raiders, close friends and people who just straight up hate each other. Our aim is to progress through raiding at a steady pace while having a fun atmosphere. We are a semi-hardcore raiding environment while promoting casual play. When it comes down to raid time we want people to have fun but know when its time to get serious and get the job done. This is why we pride ourselves on our ability to kill bosses and to have fun doing it. We are also a very social guild and are always active. We want people to have fun in the game whether its raiding or just doing BG's. We are just one big happy dysfunctional family! RECRUITING CURRENT CLASSES Druid - Boomkin (HIGH) Priest - Shadow with Holy OS (HIGH) Death Knight - Frost (HIGH) Paladin - Ret (MEDIUM) Hunter MM/BM (MEDIUM) RAID TIMES Tues - 6pm / 8:30pm PST Thurs - 6pm / 9pm PST Sun - 6pm / 9pm PST VOICE COMMUNICATION We use Discord as our voice communication. We recommend you download it and learn how to use it. Its awesome. WEBSITE www.familynightwow.com RECRUITMENT Click on the Recruitment tab and submit app or you can talk to an officer online. Br0wn#1701 Sev#12986 Parv#1168Porv0 2d
2d [H] <D N D> 3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H Needs DPS <Death Not Disgrace> 3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H. We need bodies to fill up core spots for Mythic raiding. We need about 3 or so more people to round out the team. Looking for 885+ ilvl with 35+ alvl. The major thing we're looking for in our raid members is attendance, so long as we have enough people to run Mythic raids, we'll move along smoothly. Pugging people for Mythic raids slows us down due to pugs always leaving early and us having to replace. I'm sure most of the wow community knows of this problem. Raid Times: Tues / Thurs: 8-11pm PST Wed: 9-11pm PST Preferred Classes / Roles: DPS Boomkin Ele Shaman Warlock Rogue WW Monk Shadow Priest Mage Feral Druid Healer N/A WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Death+Not+Disgrace Contact info: Pimic#1689 - Simø Nvrforgoten#1232 Loxy#1515 You can reach me best by Real ID, otherwise posting here will be fine, but may be delayed responses.Simø16 2d
2d [H] Here For Gear 10/10 H NH We are a semi-hardcore raiding group on Kil'Jaeden that is looking to solidify a solid 20 people to start progressing on Mythic NH. We raid every week and consistently do Mythic+ and 15's every week for our weekly cache. We are currently looking for the following specs and would prefer 880+ item level and 40+ traits in your weapon. Add me on Bnet if you want to talk about joining us. Melee: Demon Hunter Death Knight Warrior Ranged: Hunter Priest Lock Mage Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8pm EST - 11pm EST. Bnet: Dredddz#1814Mokagall0 2d
2d Tank LF mythic + guild Hello KJ I am currently looking for a guild that runs a lot of high mythic + keys. I am very burned out on raiding so I have no interest in a raid spot. I am a 892 equipped prot warrior with BIS legendaries and keystone master. Highest i have completed was 17 missed by about 6 minutes because pug with no voice. I run mythic + tons and typically only pug (got 10 and 15 achieves in pug groups) but I am tired of the hit and miss nature of pugging even though the majority of runs goes well. I usually run dungeons at nights during the week ( after 6pm MST) and constantly during the weekend. I would also be interested in forming a scheduled mythic + group to push keystones every week I mostly just want a consistant group that can all develop rapport with eachother so we are on the same page during runs. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kil-jaeden/Drgreen I have begun running 15s weekly at least for weekly chest if timer is not met. If you have a guild that fits these needs or are interested in setting up a keystone group let me know and we can discuss further! Edit: also have a 890 equipped fire mage I run weekly 15s on as well. Also added wowprogess link to warriorDrgreen0 2d
2d EST H Guild <LU> 7/10N 7/7H 2/3H <Legion Unleashed> Were currently raiding Tues/Thurs 8:30-1130PM EST and (optional) Sunday 5-8pm EST. Were rebuilding our guild after a long time away from WoW. Me and my core managed to achieve world 14th in rift but it has lost its luster. Not planning of going all out balls to the walls hardcore but want to be semi competitive. We're also not asking for a lot; Be on time and have consumables for raids; Know your class; MOVE OUT OF CRAP! Our raid days/times are pretty flexible, willing to accommodate as best as we can. Looking to take in a small guild before the release on Night Hold. Feel free to contact me for more info. Looking for all classes/roles at the moment. Not looking just for a body, we want to add to our TEAM! Smitty#1579Smitthi32 2d
2d <Shark Bait> 3/10 M 10/10H NH 7/7M EN LFM <Shark Bait> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [3/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic NH 7/7 Mythic, 3/3 H ToV] is looking for members to add to our ranks for continuing to push through Nighthold! We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Thrusday/TBD (Monday or Wednesday) 9-12 Server 12-3 East etc etc...) . Shark Bait as a guild hasn't been around forever. We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an enjoyable atmosphere. Emerald Nightmare tier: Realm Rank 33rd (First Tier Together) We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class. We have an immediate openings for any Dps that has: - Experience (Mythic Experience is required) - Excellent Communication - Quick Reaction - High Situational Awareness - Is Dynamic - Logs of Current tier of raiding Current Openings: DPS - Priest > High Mage > High Warlock > High Hunter > High Retribution > High Elemental > Medium WindWalker > Medium Healer - N/A Tanks - N/A Any and all of those classes with decent experience (please have Mythic Exp. and logs to back it up, and 3/3 Heroic ToV) to push into Nighthold and a decent ilvl (nothing below 875), are strongly encouraged to message either our GM or Officers. Real ID's are below. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. SHARK BAIT OOH HA HA! If you have any questions at all please message us personally, thank you for considering us as a choice for you new guild going into Nighthold! OOH HA HA! GM: cameronlol#1989 Officers: Siin#12508, Frieza#1349Jhyn24 2d
3d [H] Selling M+15 and Karazhan Carries! Hello Kil'jaeden, <Convergence> is now offering M+ and Karazhan Carries! Prices are detailed below, you can contact me at any time if you have any questions. Btag: Swango#1829 For Mythic+ carries, we will run your key to 15 and complete the 15 key on time. This includes the Keystone Master Achievement, Artifact skin, and Weekly Chest containing ilvl 900+ loot. Prices will vary depending on your key's level. 15 key: 200k 14 key: 300k 13 key: 350k 12/11/10 keys: 400k We provide a 15 key: 350k (This option is not always available. Ask if interested*discounted rates for repeat buyers! For Karazhan carries, we offer 2 options. Both include the Smoldering Ember Wyrm Mount. Nightbane only speed clear for 200k. 9/9 Karazhan full clear for 300k.We do not use any third party programs to discuss the carries. All communication will be done in game and and all sales will comply with the ToS.Swang1 3d
3d H <Twenty Piece> Late Night T/W/Th !Tanks! <Twenty Piece> Horde Guild On Kil'Jaeden Hello everyone we are a newish guild that started a few weeks before Nighthold came out. We were the core of a 4/7M guild that left to aim for progression. After some recruitment we were able to finish off Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic. We are currently finishing Heroic Nighthold and moving into Mythic. Twenty Piece is a guild aimed at progression but we like to have fun and joke around during down times and off days. Mythic + runs are constantly being run within our members along with Arenas/RBGs. On our off nights we tend to hold random Trivia nights or Gambling nights while PvPing around the world. Progression Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Mythic Trials of Valor - 3/3 Heroic Nighthold Heroic - 10/10 Mythic - 1/10 Raid Days & Times: All Times are in PST Tuesday 10:30pm-2AM Wednesday 10:30pm-2AM Thursday 10:30pm-2AM Off nights such as Sunday/Monday will be used to continue progression but are not mandatory if you can not make it. Raiders must be able and willing to use Discord and communicate if needed. If you are a Tank you Must be able to communicate with the other tank and the raid regarding movement, taunts, cooldowns and the such. Recruitment Needs Tanks - High Priority Ranged DPS - Medium Melee DPS - Medium Healers - High (Shaman/Monk) Our current focus on recruitment is Tanks! Please be an experienced tank in mythics or at the least full heroic clears and knowledge of mythic raids. Contacts If you have any questions or interest please feel free to contact us GM- Hazmatt#1949 -Holy Paladin Co-GM - Bigmacz#1971 - Unholy DK Officer - Yedi1559#1902 - Ret Paladin Officer - Aalyy#1243 - MM Hunter Officer - Darkside#1586 - Arcane Mage Officer - Serph#1142 - Demon HunterHazmatt21 3d
3d [H]Evolution of the Devoted - KJ Guild Name: Evolution of the Devoted Raiding Schedule: Currently Tues/Thurs: 7pm server-10pm server Faction: Horde Progress: Building a raid team for Heroic/Mythic NH..Looking for DPS! What our Guild can offer: We are a small guild looking to bring in more people to develop a raid team We have an active core of people who are into PVE, PVP, Pet collecting, Transmog A relaxed and fun raiding environment A diverse group of players to engage in activities with All adults that have become more of a family than just a guild. Lots of couples that enjoy the game together and with us! We do not care about ilvl, we can help with gear and mechanics if late to legion. Kara, Mythic +'s done through the weekIdeal Candidates: Looking for mature players with an excellent attitude. We all like to have fun as this is a game, but know when to buckle down and get things done. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset. Working together as a team, we do things together so nobody is left out. We do Sunday Fun day which we now have chosen to focus on gear for those in need. This honestly can range from EN to ToV, we realize that players join WoW and are behind the curve and can be an excellent asset to the guild. Mythic Monday so people can get together and go as high as they want for their chest on Tues. Kara fun runs during the week, and mount hunting! Contacts: Send in game messages to Mìnmei, Eithneslin, Horneigh, Bowowners, for more Info Battlenet I.D. Ankhbar#1900 (Horneigh)Horneigh4 3d
3d <Strange Fiction> 3/10M LF DPS NH <Strange Fiction> on [H]Kil'Jaeden is a 2 night raid guild running on 6 hours a week: Wed & Sun 930p-1230a PST. Currently we are the #1 guild for 6 hour raiding on our server. What makes <Strange Fiction> stand out from the other 7/7M guilds? Though we had a late start to Emerald Nightmare, we were 7/7M and 3/3H in just over 2 months. Now that we have a stable core, we are looking to continue our push through Nighthold. As we only raid two days a week, we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs. Progression: 3/10 Mythic Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold ---------------------------------------- 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare ---------------------------------------- 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Recruiting Needs: *40 Trait mainspec is required minimum* DPS - Shadow Priest - Warrior - Boomkin *while we are looking for a few specific classes and roles, we do consider exceptional, reliable, and competent players on all specs* Outside of Mythic raid progression, we have an active core of players who run Normal Nighthold, Karazhan w/ Nightbane runs, and dozens of Mythic+ throughout the day (usually a few groups in the mornings and a few more in the evening) consistently clearing any keystone up to, and beyond, +15 every week, including multiple Keystone Masters. If you think <Strange Fiction> would be a good fit for you and also you for us, feel free to check out our site or contact us on battletag: www.strange-fiction.enjin.com Paragon#1682 Jovy#11531 Welshy#1674Terrakion14 3d
3d [H] <I care this much> 10/10N 7/7H 3/3N <I Care This Much> is a friendly, relaxed, and mature raiding guild whose core has been raiding since Vanilla. We are looking for progression-oriented players to complete our raiding core. Current Progression: 10/10 N NH 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV Raid Time: Friday and Saturday 7pm to 10pm server(Pacific) We are looking for: 1 Tank, 2 Heals, and some dps Contact us in game: Fierybuns(Mercer02339#1179), Knèés, TaloriaFierybuns7 3d
3d Recruiting Ranged DPS <PU> Praeterquam Uictoriae is recruiting a few ranged DPS for Heroic NH and onward. We are (6/10) H NH and looking for active and skilled players to fill out our roster. Specifically, we are interested in a Mage, SPriest, and Hunter but will consider other ranged classes. Melee classes will be evaluated as well but are of low priority. Additional info: -Undergeared players will be considered for main raid if they can show past history of excellence in raiding. Otherwise you can inquire about being a casual and partake in alt runs. -Some kind of Warcraft Log is greatly appreciated to evaluate player skill past/current. - Actively does M+ dungeuns is a plus. -We provide flasks but do ask for members to donate herbs (Have alchemist with most rank 3's). Raid times: 7-10 PM PST Tuesday/Thursday. Alt run for N NH is being set up for Sunday ~7pm PST If interested I can be contacted at Erohw96#1953 or contact an officer for additional questions (Vomlet and Aularyana).Nasargiel0 3d
3d <Strange Fiction> 3/10M LF DPS for NH <Strange Fiction> on [H]Kil'Jaeden is a 2 night raid guild running on 6 hours a week: Wed & Sun 930p-1230a PST. Currently we are the #1 guild for 6 hour raiding on our server. What makes <Strange Fiction> stand out from the other 7/7M guilds? Though we had a late start to Emerald Nightmare, we were 7/7M and 3/3H in just over 2 months. Now that we have a stable core, we are looking to continue our push through Nighthold. As we only raid two days a week, we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs. Progression: 3/10 Mythic Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold ---------------------------------------- 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare ---------------------------------------- 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor ---------------------------------------- Recruiting Needs: *40 Trait mainspec is required minimum* DPS - Shadow Priest - Warrior - Boomkin - Rouge *while we are looking for a few specific classes and roles, we do consider exceptional, reliable, and competent players on all specs* Outside of Mythic raid progression, we have an active core of players who run Normal Nighthold, Karazhan w/ Nightbane runs, and dozens of Mythic+ throughout the day (usually a few groups in the mornings and a few more in the evening) consistently clearing any keystone up to, and beyond, +15 every week, including multiple Keystone Masters. If you think <Strange Fiction> would be a good fit for you and also you for us, feel free to check out our site or contact us on battletag: www.strange-fiction.enjin.com Paragon#1682 Jovy#11531 Welshy#1674Jovyy0 3d
4d [H] <Blacklisted> 10/10H, 4/10M NH LFM! <Blacklisted> US Kil'jaeden - Horde About us: <Blacklisted> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Kil'jaeden. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. We believe this is what makes us successful - diversity. Our roots were established back in Siege of Orgrimmar; since then we have become one of the top raiding guilds on the server. <Blacklisted> isn't only just a WoW guild, we are a multi-gaming community with the majority of our members also playing Overwatch, Hearthstone, League of Legends, and CS:GO. We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression and all other members is ideal and what we look for. What we look for in our raiders: Great attendance Dedication and loyalty Friendliness Openness to improvement Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices Enthusiasm about raiding We require an attendance rate of at least 90%. We understand things do come up, but we expect you to respect us enough to post out through the forums! What we provide to our raiders: Teamspeak 3 Repairs Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers A relaxed and social raiding environment Trial period: Trial period will last roughly 3-4 weeks. In this time, we will be analyzing and gauging how you are doing within the group. Based on this information, trial periods may be increased or decreased depending on how the Officers' believe you are doing. During your trial period, we expect you to be on at least 15 minutes before raid with your food, flasks, and other consumables all ready to go. The most important thing we look at is your attendance; if you are constantly showing up late or are missing each week, expect your trial to be terminated. Required Addons and Programs: Teamspeak 3 Exorsus Raid Tools RC Loot Council Raid Team: Current Progression: 10/10H, 4/10M NH. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30 p.m - 1:00 a.m PST Legion Recruitment Needs: DPS (DH, DK, Mage,Priest, Shaman, Warlock) Legion Minimum Requirements: 890+ ilvl, 45+ Artifact Traits, Current Mythic Raiding Experience. Contacts: Raid Leader - Mooky#1933 Officer - ThisVietGuy#1495 Officer - Brec#11721 ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please apply at our website: http://blacklisted-kj.enjin.com/recruitment Fill out the application seriously. If we see that you answer each point with no detail/one sentence, expect your application to be instantly denied.Liadryn237 4d
4d [H] <Status Pro> Official Recruiting 7/10M NH Current Progress: 10/10M EN 3/3M ToV (2/3M prenerf kills) 7/10M NH. What we are: a mostly trade-chat-formed group of ragtag players who have become a tight-knit group of semi-hardcore to hardcore mythic raiders (depending on your definition) over the course of Legion thus far. We are a North American guild. English is a basic requirement. Current raid schedule: M: 7-11:15pm ST/PST T: 7-11:15pm ST/PST W: 7-11:15pm ST/PST Th: 7-11:15pm ST/PST We take a 15 minute long break each raid day between 9:00 and 9:15pm ST/ PST. We regularly run farm content (normals, heroics, old mythics) and Rated BG games on weekends, times vary week by week. What we are currently looking for to improve our roster, in order of most to least crucial: Druid - Balance Hunter - Able to play all 3 specializations as required to min-max each fight. Death Knight - Able to play frost / unholy as required to min-max each fight. Priest - Shadow Shaman - Restoration All other players and classes are free to submit an application, and will potentially be trialed if they properly demonstrate their ability to consistently outperform individuals on our roster. Special, additional room for a trial can be given to individuals that note that they are only applying as a FLEX raider. Minimum requirements we are looking for can be found below. Exceptions are made to these on a case-by-case basis, based on individual applicants and their situations. Raiding 3 nights a week, we managed to achieve the US 100th kill/rank for Mythic Helya in 215 pulls. All of our pulls on the boss, from the first to the kill, took place within the span of one week, post-nerf, after our guild took multiple weeks off for the holiday season. We are now bumping this up to 4 nights a week in Mythic NH in an attempt to end with a Guldan kill also within the top 100 US, while making a slow but steady push towards top US 50 with the release of 7.2. We regularly push ourselves to improve, and continue to do so. When a challenge rises up to be met, we meet it. We have been placing top 3 guild on the server a number of times, despite the heavy competition that takes place between the top ~7 or so guilds on Kil'Jaeden. This is a trend which we plan to continue to improve upon, just as we have been improving as individuals. We are a guild that is understanding of mistakes, but also one that demands the best out of it's players. We expect you to know each fight before coming into it, how to perform to the best of your abilities on each fight, and how to handle yourself like an adult when things don't go your way, via: loot council, fessing up to a mistake, being asked to sit for a specific encounter, etc. That said, for those serious applicants who are considering us, we also have a LOT of fun; significantly more than I've ever had in another guild in any mmo, which is why I personally continue to raid here with these dedicated individuals week after week. We are also a guild who, outside of our mythic raider spots, is exceptionally open to the public. We have a large group of players who are simply members who participate in guild shenanigans, and fill in for heroic clears, old mythic clears, mythic+ clears, etc as needed. Some just like hanging out in guild chat and showing off the guild underneath their name. If you are not applying for a raid position, feel free to pm me in game at Øtk (alt-0216), and i'd be more than happy to toss you a guild invite. For the serious applicants; please fill out the following short application: https://goo.gl/forms/U9DknoccfkXx3OkN2 Please note at the bottom in the additional comments section if you are applying as a flex raider. Flex raiders fill in for core raiders when they cannot attend raid, and get geared and receive achievements / kills after the core raiders have finished the content, unless loot drops on a run that no core raider needs and you happen to be in on that fight for the week. What we are looking for from a core raider on our application: -Ability to attend 90%+ of raids (50% attendance for a flex raider is required) -Mythic EN and Mythic ToV logs with some 90% + kills across the 10 fights. -Minimum ilvl of 890. -Minimum of 45 traits in your main spec(s), minimum 35 traits in your off-spec(s). Exceptions to offspec applicants can be made for those who have 54 in their main weapon. -18 years of age. 1/2Øtk18 4d
4d H <Fist of Duts> 10/10N 8/10H LF All <Fist of Duts> raids 3 nights a week, dedicating a small amount of time to clearing normal, and then the rest for heroic progression. Our raid nights are Tueday, Saturday, and Sunday, all from 6-9pm server 9:00 - 12:00 EST 8:00 - 11:00 CST 7:00 - 10:00 MST 6:00 - 9:00 PST Currently we're looking for another tank with a stable schedule. another capable healer, and more DPS. Discord is required. Loot is distributed through loot council Add me on B-Net for more info Aries#1215Shalless1 4d
5d < A Tier Behind> (H) 7/10 H NH recruiting all Guild Name: A Tier Behind Raiding Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday: 6:30PM – 9:30 PM Server Time Faction: Horde Progress: Currently 10/10 N and 7/10 H NH About the Guild: Our raid team is made up of a group of Real Life And "WoW" friends, Some of who have been raiding together since WotLK. We have a more laid back atmosphere with a lot of joking around, as friends tend to do. But we are serious when its come to the gameplay and progressing as far as we can in current content. We have mainly been a Heroic Mode raiding guild since inception. Earning ahead of the curve through out WoD and Legion to this point. Due to not having enough raiders, and some poor attendance by current raiders, we have never had a consistent 20 man group to progress into mythic difficulty but that is something we are striving for. We have some very good players who have raided in top 10 server guilds in the past. Our current goal is to help round out the group with some more competent, active, fun loving players. In order to help push through the last few bosses in Heroic Nighthold. And if we get enough members, mythic content. We also actively run Mythic+ Dungeons and PVP in Arenas as well. We do actively run logs in order to keep track and help improve our performance. Below will be a link to our logs for anyone curious as to how we are currently performing https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/22678 Recruitment: Currently seeking players who can actually show up consistently and who have some pride in their performance. Gear and experience aren't required but of course are a plus. We are even willing to help teach you how to perform better if need be (we have done this multiple times in the past). Most importantly we want people with a positive attitude who are here to have fun and Kill Bosses. Being able to take constructive criticism is also a must. As far as recruitment all classes, specs, and rolls are always welcome if a good player is behind the keyboard. Contacts: Send in game messages/mail Dredguard, Broccoliform for more info or interestDredguard0 5d
5d H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps & Rogue Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh1 5d
5d 3/10M Guild recruiting DPS <XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well. Current Progression: 3/10M http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/XiT Recruitment: DEATH KNIGHT ROGUE FURY WARRIOR EXCEPTIONAL DPS We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players! Even if your class/spec is not listed, feel free to contact us! Logs will be requested upon interview(failure to provide logs from applicant will result in no trial). Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12-30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST) With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid). Requirements: Strong knowledge of your class and role. A strong background in progression raiding. Ability to accept criticism. Loot: All loot is handled via officer based loot council. Officer Contact Info: Unriel#1911 - Raid Leader Rohzay#1540 - GM Myystic#11627 - OfficerCerriel2 5d
5d ENH/RESTO & Boomkin LF Casual Guild Good Day! My wife and I are seeking a Casual Guild, raid content, mythics, etc. I play Enhance and Resto, but will play Elemental if required, she plays Boomkin. We use Discord, we also have experience and are returning players from Vanilla/BC/LK/Cata. please advise and have a great day!Tainis6 5d
5d Farmgirl gets ridden in low mmr 2s Welp, Rubberbreath, you said there's no proof on the Realm Forums... Here it is: http://imgur.com/a/z7ESKSwatkats6 5d
5d 890 LFG Ret Pally 889 equipped Btag is Sphara#1624 Holy Pally 895 equipped Resto Shammy 891 equppied group of 3 Group of mechanically competent friends that know what they are doing in Raids, know fights and can help provide things for ourselves during raids. Love to help others but need to find a place where we can progress into NH and Tomb of Sargares when it launches. Currently i am 5/10 Heroic and Holy is Aotc and shaman is 4/10 Heroic we know what we are doing but have only been able to get into puggs which aren't the best places to get achievements and progression down. We are looking for a Guild that is Alliance preferable for trials. Avaiable Raid times are 9pm PST - 12/1am PST Weekdays Ending raid times can be negotiated but not starting times, we cant start any earlier than 9 pm PST. Message me a btag if you have any further questionsAmyliira3 5d
5d 894 equipped Bear LF home - 9/10 H NH exp. Howdy all! Long story short, drama killed my raid team. Current Item Level: 894 equipped Current Tier Exp: 10/10N, 9/10H; have P1/P2/P3 experience with H Gul'dan Artifact Level: 46 traits, 25% away from rank 47 Availability: Monday - Thursday preferred, can possibly do late night on Fridays/Saturdays; 8pm PST or later start times are preferred; LF 2 night guild, 3 nights max +++Looking to stay Horde+++ Looking to do my trial period cross-realm; Following the fallout of my current guild, I'm not opposed to transferring, but I don't want to drop $25 on a guild that may fall apart or not be a good fit. Jumped in the whole way with this guild and I'm going to be more wary about doing that going forward. I fully understand that I will need to be on your server for any mythic progression. If you have any questions, hit me up. OhMyItsAPie#1205Beartron12 5d
5d [H]<The Filthiest of Casuals> T/Th Guild LFM We're a guild that's a mix of veterans and newer/returning players who are looking for more to fill out the roster for Nighthold after some post-holiday disappearances. Most core members have raided with each other for years, have done mythic progression during MoP and WoD, and are willing to help those who are less familiar with raiding. We currently do heroic but would like to push mythic again once we have a reliable roster. Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST Progress: NH: 5/10H Requirements: -Flasks/food/pots -Mumble -DBM Recruiting: -DPS -Healers Whisper Fico#1593 if interested.Avogadro3 5d
6d Psychosomatic [Illidan] Recruiting for Core BEFORE READING BELOW ALL SPOTS ARE OPEN. IF YOUR LOGS ARE ABOVE 85 PERCENT OR HIGHER YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CORE SPOT ALSO TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IS PROGRESS. IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR PLEASE READ BELOW Hows it going my name is Zundap, some people call me Zun. im the Gm of Psychosomatic. a guild I made back in December and reforming a Raid team. on the Side note you are probably looking for something more stable and more established. my guild was progressing fine until my co-gm decided to sabotage the guild and since then all I can find is mediocre players. Reason im hitting you up is if I can find the people I can put together one hell of a raid team. If you are still reading this please read below. Reason I am hitting you up, is becuz. 1. Good DPS is hard to find almost a dime and a dozen these days 2. Looking for a positive mindset players who are and is looking to always improve themselves. 3. Looking for players who will not treat the guild as a transition guild but instead there actual home. looking for the old wow community mentality. I also am looking to compete on the server rankings on Illidan since I have friends in Limit and want to compete with them. Reason its soo hard to recruit is becuz im looking for specific people. progression wont be an issue but like I said I need the team to do it. looking for patience, someone who can take constructive criticism if needed someone who will not only be part of the guild but someone who can help shape it and help it group. Not only in Numbers but in the community it has. Im tired of kicking baddies for not pulling numbers and not performing mechanics. which is why im reaching out too you. My goal with my guild is to make this one of the best guilds in the US if possible and idc how long it takes to make this happen im completely determined to do so. I have been offered to join a Top 10 World guild which was Limit but I am choosing to take another road. looking for people with the same MINDSET as myself. someone who will commit, someone who will be loyal to the guild. does not start drama and is willing to sacrifice everything for a better outcome. I understand that a lot of people on this game are selfish, either have high egos etc.. im looking for someone who is quite the opposite. looking for people who can raid @ 9pm PST. mon, tues, wed, thurs if by any chance this catches your interest. you can either email me @ Michael_collins86@yahoo.com or you can go to http://psychosomatic.shivtr.com/ and apply there. my battle tag is reaper#1602 like I said looking for people who are willing to take a huge step and build a rock Solid raid team with me and keep the guild small and tight. I have been talking to quite a few people but so far personality, and interested have not matched.Zundap2 6d
6d H <Dance Yrself Clean> New Guild Hello we are a newly formed guild who are looking for a few players to add to our core to BEGIN heroic NH. We are formerly from the guild Sunfury, the majority of the raiders recently left so that we could preserve the casual nature of our raiding goals (2 raid nights per week with heroic-clears as the main goal). We do not have the time to commit to mythic raiding. If you've been around since the beginning or are just starting out and just want to progress at a good but reasonable pace with a group of drama-free adults, whisper us in game. We generally raid on Mon/Tues nights but are open to flexing for other weekdays. On the weekends we usually do an optional alt/run. We also run mythic + dungeons nightly and hang out on discord quite a bit. We are looking for a second tank, 2 healers and 3-5 new DPS. My toons are: Olivertwist, Ieatnoobz, Tacosburrito, Lafarfalla, LeopoldbloomOlivertwist0 6d
6d <Versus> means a lot to Kil'Jaeden Just want to thank Farmgirl <Versus>, the female GM of <Versus>, for all she has done to keep the Alliance alive on Kil'Jaeden through the years. Hard work, dedication, and thousands of interviews have kept <Versus> the purest Alliance guild on any server for over a dozen years. Thank you, Farmgirl. <Versus> has also opened up recruiting.Savaggedanz1 6d
Feb 18 885 BM Hunter 4/7 M EN - 3/3 H ToV - 6/10 N NH experienced. LF chill and mature raid group for Nighthold Progression for PST evening or late raid group. Hyperchucks#1963 btag Horde - Kil'Jaeden looking for a home for progression. Must be a mature guild. Hit me upHypershots7 Feb 18
Feb 18 893 SP, 52 weapon points LF RAID TEAM Planning on transferring over from the dying server known as hyjal. I am 8/10 Heroic looking to find a home for raiding and mythic plus. I will post my wow heroes link for gear and logs, I am def not the best sp out there but getting better numbers every week and constantly trying to improve. I am looking for something 10:30 + eastern time, can do 10 eastern if you don't mind me being 20-30 min late. I know this is a west coast server so it's perfect for me sense most of your raid teams start around 7-9 server. Looking for a active social guild that plans or is starting out in mythic. Please feel free to drop me a line. :-) Artturo#11163 http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Hyjal/Tencer/Tencer7 Feb 18
Feb 18 <EDM> T/W/TH 4pm-6pm ST <EDM> T/W/TH 4pm-6pmST Currently 9/10 H NH. Our goal is to start mythic raiding. We currently have enough members for mythic but need a few classes where we are lacking. We are always looking to strengthen our core so even if your class isn't listed feel free to contact us anyway. Needs- Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, Contacts- Midku#1927 Jedistatus#1953Aendian7 Feb 18
Feb 17 Tich Late-Night Guild 10pm to 1am PST <L E G E N D A R Y> -- ><>< 7/7H EN - 3/3H TOV - 10/10 - 5/10 Heroic NH ><>< -- Now Recruiting for Late Night Raids. Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am Pacific Standard Time. We are a Dedicated raiding guild looking for more members to add to our roster. Trying to FOCUS on Nighthold and Mythic Nighthold Progression. Two days a week are: Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am In high demand for Classes like: Hunter = High Demand Mage = High Demand Warlock = High Demand Any Exceptional DPS is always welcome to talk and As a TEAM we can figure something out! Contact me @ Smokeyjacob#1703 or Leave a message here on the Forums. Ill be checking regularly.Yoshtheghost4 Feb 17
Feb 17 [H]<Four Years Later>7EN(H),10NH(N)Recruiting [H] <Four Years Later> is a drama-free, Eastern Standard Time raiding guild comprised of IRL friends from WoLK who resubbed for Legion raiding 8pm EST to 10:30pm Tuesdays & Thursdays. Presently 7/7H & 10/10N, we’re seeking individuals, groups of friends, or small guilds seeking the benefit of large numbers and a casual raid schedule due to families and/or work, or wish to get into raiding for the first time. We’re presently seeking all competent dps (ranged & melee) and a resto/ele Shaman. We expect to farm NH(N) for another two weeks before transitioning to Heroic content. Please be at least 865 geared, have the 5% weapon talent, and reliable. For more information, whisper Lecro (Lecrofel)(Lecrophilia), or Killatino for more info.Lecro0 Feb 17
Feb 17 Concordis - Oldest Alliance Raiding Guild LFM We are a semi casual raiding guild, that does put focus on progressing through the content. We are looking for more people to help build up our raid core for Nighthold which is coming out soon. We are one of the oldest guilds on the server, good community, experienced leadership, and we know how to have fun. At this time, we are seeking people that can step right into at least Heroic EN. So have the appropriate iLVL and know the fights. We are needing people that can show up on a consistent basis, ready to raid. We are looking for a Druid, Monk, Priest Healers and Ranged DPS of all flavors. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thur 5:30pm to 9pm to 9:30pm server time. Just looking to add to our group, kill some bosses, get loot, get everyone geared, get more loots, and have fun add #rynin1191 and lets talk. Need people ASAP! Thanks!Axyorix7 Feb 17
Feb 17 yeet who aroundSnugglebunny0 Feb 17
Feb 17 [H] Avantcore 1/10m 7/7m Tues/Weds/Thur 6-9Pm PST Is looking to add some core members for Mythic Push Current needs Hpally MM hunter Aff lock Will consider any dps class msg one of the officers ingame Sheashyst muchfear Unbeck magnor vynlanstusSheashyst0 Feb 17