Kil'jaeden

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
4h [H] <Autumn> Returning 100US - LF 1-2 DPS <Autumn> of Kil'jaeden is a previous Top 100 US Mythic hardcore progression guild hailing from Tichondrius (Previously named Solus) that hit as high as top 15 US in Mythic Nighthold with many other top 50-100 US boss clears within the tier, as well as a fun day raid of #2 World Heroic Gul’dan. If you’re looking to have a good time while raiding, that’s what you can expect to find here. Previous Progression: I started this guild from scratch a month late into Legion, and here is what we accomplished in EN, ToV, and NH. In one tier we went from nothing to within the top 100. M. Nythendra US 500 M. Ursoc: US 327 M. Xavius: US 136 M. Odyn/Guarm: US 89/92 M. Helya: US 118 M. Trilliax: US 15 M. Krosus: US 45 M. Augur: US 79 Recruitment Needs: We are always looking for exceptional players of every class and spec, so do not hesitate to reach out to me on discord even if you aren't one o the specified classes(Mellow#0533). Specifically, we are most interested in Trialing the following for our core: - Warlock - Warrior - Rogue - Ret Paladin - Hunter Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 6PM-10PM PST Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture. You should join Autumn if you are looking to raid often (4 Days a week), and are looking to push yourself and your peers to the highest level possible. We are looking for people who can take constructive criticism and work together regardless of personal feelings towards others to better the guild. With that said, we're only looking for members who possess clear and calm communication skills, the ability to play exceptionally well in a serious progression environment, and who can dedicate the time and effort it takes to become one of the best players this game has to offer. In Legion, we day raided the first Mythic Tuesday of every raid release, and our raid schedule for BFA will also most likely include extending an additional day with our normal schedule in the first week or two of a raid release in order to get a solid footing within that raid tier. What this guild can offer you: - Stable and very experienced leadership along with a positive raiding environment, free of drama and cliques. - Mythic Raid and Mythic+ Dungeon sales so we won't have to grind to pay for our consumables. - All raiders and officers are open to constructive criticism. There is absolutely no coasting in this guild. - A shared love of competition, we are without a doubt looking to compete at the highest levels, and you can count on all of us to push each other to the top. What this guild is looking for: - We're looking for somebody that has an extremely competitive personality, someone that wants to take on challenging mechanics and is willing to be compared to the top players of their class. - Someone that strives to be the best that they can be, is diligent about reviewing logs during and after raids to see where they can improve, and keeps up with the theorycrafting and research on their class. - Someone who's very passionate about raiding and who rarely misses or is late to raids. We don't like to run a large bench so having that consistency is very important. What this guild will require from you: - Four days per week of near 100% attendance, and you can expect the same from us. - Currently we are not requiring a mythic raiding alt for Uldir, but we will be for the second raid in BFA. The most skilled and prepared players will be raiding in this guild, and that means being able to maintain a second raiding character when it becomes more feasible to do so as Uldir is coming to a close. We want to have solid flexibility for raid composition so that you won't have to sit any content out - We want to enjoy raiding with our peers, and that means having a level-headed personality and a manageable ego. My personal previous experience: Raid and guild leader for over 10+ years, reaching back to Vanilla with some breaks in between, many of those years being within a top 100 US spot, and for anyone that also plays Destiny 2, I’m the #1 Trials player on PC. (https://guardian.gg/2/profile/4611686018467392706/Mellow/39) If you think you are a serious enough player who is able and willing to dedicate the time and energy into raiding 4 days a week, and also wants a serious progression environment, we would love to hear from you. If you are interested in joining us, or have any questions at all, please add me on Discord at Mellow#0533Mellowh139 4h
4h 340 Ret Pally/ Holy OS LF Mythic Team Hey there, I just recently transfered back to this server after having been away for several years. I formerly raided on my hunter with Insomnia and before that Digital Power. WoD and the first half of Legion I was raiding with the Scarlet Crusade server first guild Satori. I am on EST times and I can be pretty flexible, give me a shout if you think you have a spot. p.s I also have my druid Boomy/Resto os leveled as wellHardcoa1 4h
6h LF late night mythic guild Warrior here with a lot of raiding exp in all mmo's LF late night raiding guild after 10pm CST can contact me at Tazanteous#1200Tazanteöus0 6h
9h Fresh Guild forming. How's BFA goin for everyone. I'm here looking at the possibility of a 2 day (Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST PM) Semi-Hardcore guild, that pushes AOTC in a timely manner and then just kicks back and enjoys mythic raiding. This guild would be brand new, but the quality of player I'm looking for is still higher then average. If you like the idea and would like to hear more, leave your b-tag down below, and we can chat about the specifics.Cryptin0 9h
12h 340ilvl Previous Cutting Edge Lock 2/3+ Day Hello. I had a lot of issues with find a stable guild in Legion. Most notable raid achievement was Cutting Edge: Xavius. Currently looking for a STABLE guild that has been around a while and progged well enough to achieve cutting edge every tier. I'm really wanting to give it a go to be successful this expansion and I will accomplish that. Currently available any days but looking for something that ends no later than 12:30 PDT. For more information leave your contact here or add me @ #Travis1688Cillbosby2 12h
14h Enh/Ele or DPS Warrior LF Late Night guild I am looking for a guilds to raid with in BfA. I currently have a Enh/Ele Shaman and am looking to boost a Warrior when BfA launches. But I can boost another melee DPS as well. Looking for a guild that runs consistent Heroic raiding with mythic being a possibility. I used to be a main tank for <Revive> US-Stormreaver during SoO which is currently a top 50 US guild. We were around Top 100 during SoO. I was the GM/Raid Leader of a consistent heroic-only guild from WoD to Legion (quit after ToS due to family obligations). I am looking to get back in the saddle and raid in the evenings! I can raid later evenings during the week and weekends. Nothing before 8 PM PST. Reply below with your guild's information, look forward to hearing from you!Drazyn1 14h
14h (H) WW/BM LF H/M Raiding Guild iLVL 316+ Hello, ill keep it short and sweet im looking for a either semi hardcore guild or hardcore guild for this EXP. Main spec WW with BM as my off spec or vise versa which ever is needed. I learn fast and listen well, lets chat Kwis#1754Jaackiechun1 14h
15h [H] <Greatness Only> Fri-Sun is Recruiting <Greatness Only> is a newly formed Mythic raiding guild where it's focus is to dive straight into content as far as we possibly can. I myself have had the privilege to be a recruitment officer for the guild Onyx on Proudmoore, and have cleared up-to 8/11M and helped progressed the guild to 10/11M during my tenure with that guild. Unfortunately, I had to leave due to new work scheduling and have found myself back on Kil'jaeden (my original server since vanilla) as Horde and would like to build a team of strong-minded individuals with great skill-sets and some form of Mythic raiding progression. RAID SCHEDULE: 9 hours/wk Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8:30pm to 11:30pm PST (Server Time) RECRUITMENT: Currently, recruiting all roles. All experienced and versatile players will be looked at and considered. APPLY: Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/deSDQ9P Fill out the Application If you have any questions feel free to add me on bnet: Caeden#1965Cabletech0 15h
19h [H] Ret pali/shaman LF weekday raiding guild Horde Ret pali/shaman looking for a mature, chill semi-casual weekday raiding focused guild to progress in Heroic and possibly Mythic difficulty and Mythic +'s. Looking for raid times twice a week (tues/wed/thurs) raid times around 7:00pm-11:00pm server time. Was previously in heroic raiding guilds in all of Cata and Legion (Emerald Nightmare and 5/11M experience in Antorus). Battletag: Lighthawk#11700 Thanks for reading!Lighthawk1 19h
19h Resto Shaman LF Guild Resto Shaman LF Guild ... Havent played in a year. Took a promotion at work a year ago and had to quit hardcore raiding(and the game completely) but now that life has settled down I am looking to start casually raiding until I can commit to going back to hardcore raiding. Check my achievements/dates I probably can find some old logs around somewhere. Looking for a guild that can achieve "decent" progression in 1-2 nights also isnt going to rage if you miss one out of 20 raids(life happens). Also would be interested just being an alternate /stand by or just even alt raids. Just hit 120 today so working on gearing 298 right now but as I did with past xpacs ill be geared enough within a week. I went horde before quitting an really dont know anyone on horde and just didnt switch back... so really kinda just out here looking to not play alone. Btag QueenB#11226Shamßamtymam1 19h
19h <Violent Mood Swings> H Late Night Greetings, Who we are <Violent Mood Swings> is a Horde guild formed from a solid roster of mythic raiders from across multiple servers that turned semi-hardcore. We are going to clear heroic content quickly and will look to expand into Mythic content at the semi-hardcore level. Our guild environment is non-toxic, mature, tactically methodical in raids, and collaborative together with regards to our goals. Our Leadership Our leadership is driven to succeed in an organized (but open), respectful (but firm), and goal-guided manner that will attract, allow to thrive, and retain strong players for this guild. Our leadership comes from players who have led guilds across multiple WoW expansions and seeks to push and inspire others in a manner that is consistent with strong player development in raiding content. Our leaders are friendly, funny, and very much open to lending our experience and guidance to players with a STRONG DESIRE to improve. Our leadership will be creating video content of our raid progression kills, player and guild achievements, PVP/PVE video promotions, and general tom-foolery. Who we want We are looking for PLAYERS that are looking to lend their strong player skills to perform in raid progression. We are looking for PLAYERS with a strong sense of respectful camaraderie in cultivating and maintaining our guild environment. We are looking for PLAYERS in creating innovative perspectives and strategies to lend to objective and goals of our guild. WE DO NOT WANT FOLLOWERS, WE WANT COLLABERTORS. What do we expect from our members? We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation. We encourage all members to actively promote their real-life skills, knowledge, and talents to our guild to better create this collaborative environment. What should my gear be like to raid? Don’t worry! We will be gearing up together as a group heading into BfA and ilvl requirements for new recruits will be established prior to beginning raiding! The goal for ilvl will also be announced once we reach 120! We are all here to help each other and have a good time! Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm-11pm server time. We will be adding a weekend raid night but have not set it in stone as of yet. Guild Requirements Maintain a 90% raid attendance (during progression) Utilize Discord during raids Deadly Boss Mods/Weakaura Addon installed Utilize and understand the importance of Warcraft logs. If you think <Violent Mood Swings> is right for you, or you would like more information about our raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please add Jake#17646 or Thrilkillx#1693. We look forward to slaying many Alliance and Old God’s in BfA! TLDR: We are pretty cool dudes who have a real desire to play competitive end game content on a lighter evening raid schedule. This guild has some very heavy hitters and extremely knowledgeable raiders. This is NOT a casual guild or group of raiders with little to no experience. This is a group of players who have raided top 25-100 US who just don't have time to commit 12+ hours to raiding anymore. We do however run constant M+ groups and raid 2 nights a week. If this sounds like a home for you don't hesitate to whisper me in game. We currently have a pretty full roster of 20+ people, but are recruiting exceptional dps and a resto shaman.Supraholy1 19h
1d [H] Unholy DK LF Guild Hey, I never really played legion or Draenor much as It was a busy time for me with work. Looking into get into BFA more seriously, however i'm still playing pretty casual. I work night-shift so I'll be on: mon-thursday 12 am - 4 am server time Fri - Sun 11 pm - 5 am server time & random hours noon-11pm So mostly weekends and at night unless things change at work. Weekends I may be on during the evenings but casually- can't hold a raid spot for it; all depends on how busy the wife is. I enjoy PVP and would like to get into 5 mans, and due to scheduling i'd be okay being an alt for raids if ever a last minute decision was made to run one. I'm not looking for some Turbo guild with hundreds of active members. I enjoy the smaller driven guilds with the people and desire to progress and grow together. I like the tight knit groups more than the chaos. *This may or may not show me in a guild, i joined the first one that offered when i started playing again a week ago- they're not my cup of tea. As it sits I am infact guildless. reply here or in-game if you want to chat. Talviran#1175Gloktal0 1d
1d Vengeance DH LF Guild Vengeance DH LF tight-knit group of people that likes to have fun raiding and doing mythic+. Not looking for a super serious group, just a group that knows how to have fun and still get some decent progress done. Ideal raid times are 6-9 PST but I can be a little bit flexible with that. My Btag is Pandamoniem#1648 Thanks for reading!Sylvaeth0 1d
1d [H] <Tilted By Design> SCHEDULE Sun/Tues/Wed 9:00 EST - 11:00 EST ... About us: Our goal is to form a roster of top parsing players for progression at the launch of BfA where we hope to compete with the top guilds on Kil'jaeden. We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild led by 6 players with decades of raiding experience and TOP 100 US kills. ... Contact Us: Haagendazs#1460 Obrijam#1588 Honk#1189 Fersherr#1630 Guild Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/334839Fråctals13 1d
1d LF Kai Looking for the person with the name "Kai" saved on their account. Willing to pay gold for it. HMUGelphling3 1d
2d [H] Unhallowed Raiding Guild T/W 6:30-9:00PST <Unhallowed> Raiding Guild is looking for Healers/DPS for our core raid team. We raid Tuesday/Wednesdays 6:30-9 PM Server time. As a thank you for your time helping us push through BFA. Unhallowed will provide raiding members with repairs, flasks, and feasts while raiding. Unhallowed is a progression guild leading the way in BFA content. Our primary guild members have the knowledge and skill to overcome any adversary. We know it’s not always easy being fully prepared for new raids but we are here to help. For those that do not like to raid, we will also be running mythic + groups regularly. Apply on guild website- https://www.unhallowedguild.com/ or Add my battletag- Riskeey#11129Riskeeydk0 2d
2d [H] Paladin LF Raiding Guild Hi there, Looking for a horde raiding guild that starts raiding at 8 PM PST or later. Days do not matter. I can play whichever role/class the guild needs. Looking to get back into heroic/mythic groups/raiding. Feenix#1352Chemos0 2d
2d <Caedas> is recruiting! 2 night raiding <Caedas - Kil'Jaeden> is recruiting! THE CREDO: Caedas has been around forever, as far as video game guilds go. Nearly 10 years now. The reason we've persisted so long is that we have a simple, easy to follow, rule that everyone in the guild has taken to heart: don’t be a @*@!!@@*. . We regularly get down content at a rapid clip, focusing on completing Ahead of the Curve every tier (100% since re-forming in WoD) without the added pressures and time demands that a dedicated mythic guild requires. Our raids are two nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday) from 8-11PM Eastern Time [5-8 server]. We also have an optional Sunday Alt Run. Legion progression: AOTC on every raid What we're looking for: We want positive players of all classes. Since the expansion is about to hit, we have a lot of people making role, spec or toon changes so we have room for anyone with the right attitude. Healers are in slightly short supply, and a healer or a tank would be given extra consideration (current OT flexes to heals). We have always cared more about the player at the keyboard than the toon they choose, and that goes double with the coming expansion since current gear will be moot. Contact us: Battle.net * Sunesi#1405 * Rigomi#1319 * billy#13796 Discord: * Sunesi#1793 * Aralerys#2156 Other stuff: DBM is Mandatory. Discord for chat. LBGTQ friendly.Tintallë0 2d
2d [H] Warrior/Druid LF Close Knit Guild Hey everyone! Are there any guilds out there in need of a new member for some casual/semi hardcore raiding, mythic+’s, or anything the game has to offer? I’m trying to look for some awesome people to enjoy the game with and a new home for my characters. I have a fury/arms warrior and a feral/balance druid, but am willing to switch up the specs if the need calls for it! Time Zone: MT US Kil’Jaeden Horde side!Monstermayi1 2d
2d [H]<Undercity Parcel Service> 4pm-8pm PST T/T <Undercity Parcel Service> wants YOU! UPS is a newly formed guild that focuses on Mythic+ and Casual Raiding. In the opening weeks of BFA we've been farming heroic and mythic dungeons while waiting for mythic+ and Uldir to drop on Sept 4th. Led by a group of friends that have been gaming together for over 10 years we originally met in TBC and want to create an environment where players can socialize and make long lasting connections. We run PvE content through out the week. Raid Times: Tuesday 4pm-8pm PST Thursday 4pm-8pm PST (Optional Alt Raid) Saturday 4pm-8pm PST Recruitment Needs: Tanks: LOW We are currently only looking for off tanks that will be spending the majority of their time in DPS spec and occasionally going tank for fights that are made easy with more than two or to fill in during absences. Healers: HIGH We are currently accepting all classes. DPS: Medium We are currently looking for non-plate melee DPS and accepting all ranged classes. If you can't make raid times but are still interested in mythic+, showing up to our Saturday raid or just kickin' back and leveling a few alts we would love to have you. We hope to grow in size and start hosting various events both in and out of game. Feel free to contact us at: Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker1 2d
2d [H] <Stormstout Brothel> Recruiting for BFA! Stormstout Brothel is a newly formed semi-casual raiding guild, looking to boslter our ranks before BFA. Our primary goals going into the expansion are: Heroic Ul'dir, Mythic+, Island Expeditions and Warfronts! Our approach to raiding/progressing is that we'd like to have some fun and laugh, all while maintaining a good pace of progress. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 6-9PM Server time. Currently we're recruiting all classes/specs, but anyone is welcome! If you have questions feel free to add me on bnet at mastodon#1476 or BandaidBoy#1422. We look forward to hearing from people!Karderis4 2d
3d [H] <Organ Harvesters> 11/11M Argus Fri/Sat <Organ Harvesters> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Kil'jaeden [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Antorus and Battle for Azeroth. We recently reformed towards the end of ToS to be more hardcore and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers. Progression: 10/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne 6/9M Tomb of Sargeras Raid Times: Tuesday (Optional) - 5:45 PM to 9:00 PM PST Friday - 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST Saturday - 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM PSTTuesday is an optional raid day usually reserved for farm content. Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn't happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance. Recruitment: We are currently in need of the following roles and classes: Tank Blood DK Brewmaster MonkHealer Resto Druid Disc PriestRange DPS Affliction Lock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Balance DruidEven if your class isn't listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience. Note that there will be a trial period of 2 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +15 the previous week. To Apply: If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact one of our officers on battle.net at: Rhinodude#1265 Dopher#1748Rhinomayne191 3d
3d [H] <Illicit> <Illicit> 2/11M on Kil'Jaeden Horde US is currently recruiting reliable players for our BFA progression team! Illicit is a guild composed of close friends and long-time WoW players, many of which share the goal to clear mythic content. We are looking to have as much fun as possible while simultaneously clearing mythic Uldir before the next patch in BFA. Trials will typically last 2-4 weeks. Expectations include but are not limited to: - Raid preparedness - showing up consistently & on time, gemmed, enchanted, etc. - Strong knowledge & proficiency on your class. - AOTC raid experience or better. - A drive to improve & a willingness to accept critique. Raiding Times: 6:30 - 10:30 PM server time (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday & Wednesday. Currently Recruiting: DPS -We are looking for Mage, WW, DK, Lock but any exceptional dps should still apply as we have some flexibility in our comp. Healers - Rdruid/Rsham Even if your role is not listed here, please inquire as any exceptional player will be considered! Contact Us Quintos (Raid Leader) - Quintos#1991 Rude (Guild Master) - Rudesy#1659 Shinedown (Officer) - Shinedown#1664 Qpid (Officer) - Qpid#11936 Quintos#8333 Discord Rudesy#9052 Discord Qpid#2766 Discord Feel free to contact any of the above Officers if you are interested in joining us!Quìntos30 3d
5d <Cinder Works> 5/11M Recruiting for BFA About Us: Cinder Works is an active community of WoW players of a variety of skill levels, taking part in many aspects of the game including Mythic Raid Progression, Heroic Raid Teams, Mythic+ and PVP. Monthly social events are open to the entire guild, consisting of various activities including Transmog Contests, PVP Competitions, and Best UI Competitions, with prizes reaching 500K. Raid Teams 1 and 2 are full, new Raid Team 3 is now recruiting!! Team Times: Raid Team 1(M): Tuesday and Wednesday nights 4-7 PST Raid Team 2(H): Thursday and Monday nights 4-7 PST (NEW!) Raid Team 3(M): Friday and Saturday night 4-7 PST Raid Recruitment: Raid Team 3: (NEW) Recruiting for all positions! Most desired: - (Tank) Protection Paladin / Guardian Druid - (Healer) Mistweaver / Disc Priest / Holy Pally - (DPS) Warrior / Enh Shaman / Rogue / Death Knight / WW Monk / Demon Hunter / Mage / Lock / Hunter / Spriest / Boomkin Why Us? Cinder Works takes a relaxed stance towards progression raiding, with the expectation that raiders understand mechanics necessary to progress through the most difficult content in game but do not want to change their gameplay experience into a full-time job. Raiders are expected to maintain their gear at a high level, but extreme AP farming and high AP-level requirements are not in place. Raiders are given the opportunity to make gold through running paying customers through content and taking part in community events. If you are interested in joining apply through our discord: https://discord.gg/dmSnYqhAquatres10 5d
5d Status Pro is Back Goal US 50 APPLY WOWPROGRESS: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Status+Pro READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: https://docs.google.com/document/d/112HHDdmJmJn2QVNXnzC_raqf110zC1Aqr9Bkq-AcavA/edit?usp=sharing APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/tmr8wwHyoEnvRyO33 Status Pro Information Raid Times: Tues // Wed // Thurs 7:00-10:30 pm PST ** Possible 4th day added on Sundays or Mondays when needed!** Break : 15 Minutes taken at 9:30 pm PST Loot: Personal Loot Trial Period: 2-4 Weeks Attendance: Please post any missing day EARLY and in DISCORD also send an officer a DM in Game or Discord Please. Raiding requires 20 players, and if you miss raid you are potentially affecting 19 other peoples schedules. Goal:US 50 3 nights 10 Hours. Previous Expansions Raid Legion Tier 19 EN+ ToV+NH 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M Finished US 95 With some US 20-50 kills Tier 20 5/9M Broke up Loss of Attendance on par for US 50 with first 5 Kills Tier 21 4/9M Went Casual for a few weeks before calling it until BFA Expectations: Make sure that your goals are aligned with the groups. In order to Achieve US 50 on 3 nights it requires that you as a Raider come prepared.Outlined below are some of the required responsibilities of a raider that I expect. KNOW the fight before raid. UNDERSTAND our strategy which will be posted before raid in discord MIN/MAX your character, I do not expect alts so your main toon better be MAX potential or expect to be sat RESEARCH your class rotations, talents, and find out what are the best options per fight. USE logs to analyze your performance vs others in similar situations to find out how you can improve. ASK QUESTIONS . Addons Required to Raid Bigwigs/DBM Angry Assignments Weakauras 2Ndevar6 5d
5d [H] Veteran Since Vanilla LF Casual Guild Hey all, I've been playing wow since day 1. I like pve mostly, but sometimes pvp. My main is holy/disc priest, but I have a frost/blood dk and I'm considering using the 110 boost on a new toon. I have a crazy schedule so I cant always make night raids, I'd be more likely to do raids in the afternoon, actually. That being said I would really like a guild that's got a lot of members around that just might want to group up and do whatever at a moments notice. Preferably older, or more mature players. Doesnt matter to me if we get to mythic, hell I'd be happy to do normal or maybe heroic.Diuss1 5d
5d H priest or Fury lf progression Fury warrior or holy priest * both 120* LF late night progression guild for when raiding starts. Mythic experienced, have played both toons since TBC. add slamyourface#11535Darthpinkiss0 5d
5d F war or h priest LF late night Fury warrior or holy priest * both 120* LF late night progression guild for when raiding starts. Mythic experienced, have played both toons since TBC. add slamyourface#11535Darthpinkiss0 5d
5d [H] Looking for active guild I’m currently looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild to run heroic/mythic raids. As of right now I want to find an active guild spamming dungeons so I can begin gearing up. I’m available anytime after 630 est everyday and use discord. ThanksKostrin0 5d
6d <Loyal> Searching for Returning Players <Loyal> KJ / Horde We are a group of experienced mythic raiders who are putting together a new community of players on KJ Horde in the hopes of blasting through normal and heroic raids, and progressing through mythic. What we have to offer you: Raiding at a high caliber - Our officers and GM have extensive mythic experience RBGs - We have a RBG team leader already who will be looking for you hardcore PvP folk to go smash some faces in A not too serious and fun environment and community feel with active discord What we are looking for: Our main goal here at Loyal is to find the highest caliber players to push for that top server spot, but also have a community where players can enjoy heroic content and PvP as well. We like to have fun and joke around, so it's safe to safe please don't join if you are easily offended. Contact Info: illmerica#1459 - Juicy (Officer) Prolite#1738 - Prolite (GM)Juicy15 6d
6d [H] <Ancient Legion> <Ancient Legion> is returning for the Battle for Azeroth and is looking to add to our success that we displayed in Legion (AOTC, 2k RBG team, M+). We currently are looking for all types of mature, competent players with a similar goal of pushing the limits of our Raiding and Ranked PvP abilities. <Ancient Legion> is centered around being a PvP oriented guild while also taking down end game content at a semi-fast speed. <AL> has leadership with the credentials everyone should look for when looking for a guild to join. <AL> has open slots for all specs/classes and would love to add you to the ranks. Either respond to this message or get to any of our leaders through the battle.net app @lvlycoconuts#150, tide#19663, or moezer#1972Lvlycoconuts4 6d
Aug 13 [H]Chicken Dinner Fri/Sat 7-11PST 11/11M Chicken Dinner - Semi-Hardcore Raid Guild looking for like minded people Antorus. We are currently 11/11M. About Us: Chicken Dinner comprised of students and working individuals during weekdays. This is a drama free guild. We actively do Mythic Keystones and play a number of other games like LoL, Overwatch, PUBG and Steam Games. We hold a respective channel of communication in our guild. What makes us different is that we are comprised of skilled players, without the stressful atmosphere of a hardcore raiding guild. How we evaluate a trial member or anyone in the guild for that matter are logs, attitude during progression and willingness to do what's best for the guild. Keep in mind, we do care about you. Real-life comes first and we understand. Just give us a heads-up. 950+ ILVL Required. Raid Experience a plus but not required. Raider Expectations: Mythic progression raiders are expected to regularly show up on time for the entire raid night (this is currently Fri/Sat 7-11); maintain a high, competitive level of performance, which includes good numbers and ability to do mechanics properly; maintain a courteous, respectful, and open channel of communication with all other raid members; be willing to sit out or be replaced if necessary; and more generally, act in the best interest of the raid and the guild. New players and casuals welcome! :) Recruitment Needs: High Need for Bold Classes Tank: Death Knight Monk Bear DPS: Druid Elemental Shaman Hunter Rogue Priest Warlock Warrior Healer: Paladin Priest Shaman Monk Come trial in our Heroic Antorus* this weekend If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please feel free contact us. Raid Times: Fri 7-11PM Sat 7-11PM **raid days/times may change for BFA** Please add one of our Btags: dwang#1878, Toyola#1486, Lutalo#1490 and Swang#1521,Pikachubs19 Aug 13
Aug 13 <Mystic Cheerios> Recruiting for BFA <Mystic Cheerios> Returning For Battle For Azeroth Tues-Wed-Sun 6-9PM ST Recruiting Healers/Casters for Our Core Raid Group for Heroic and M+ Our Players have been around since Vanilla. Send Tell to Whiskytits#1552Whiskytitz0 Aug 13
Aug 12 <Last Ditch Effort> *Grumpìs0 Aug 12
Aug 12 [H] Paladin Ret/Holy LF Guild Mainly interested in PVP but would love to also partake in casual PVE content. I'm starting a pretty demanding job next month but would still love to explore new content entering BFA.Saintorum1 Aug 12
Aug 12 <Gamblers Anonymous> [H] <Gamblers Anonymous> is a cutting edge guild currently reforming for BFA and we are currently looking for any and all classes and specs that are interested in a chill group who likes to down content. Our raid times will be weds,thurs 8pm to 11pm Server time (Pacific) Feel free to message GrimReaper91#1649 for more information.Lyltsreaper5 Aug 12
Aug 12 [H] LF Late Night Raiding Guilds, Former 5/9m Hello! My wife and I are returning to the game come BFA after a small break to take care of some RL stuff. Sadly our previous guild has moved on and we are looking to join a new one for the expansion. Both of us are experienced raiders at most levels(content wise) and roles. I plan to raid regularly .. any levels, she is looking to raid but prefers a more part time limited role .. probably sticking to normal/heroic (could change, has before). Strangely, I haven't decided on what I'm going to play for BFA … So I may be able to fill in to a guilds roster that may be in need of specific roles/classes. For Legion, I've played a Warlock and R/E Shaman for Mythic 5/9 ABT. Negotiable to what I play for BFA, have a character boost still available if I don't have said class on the server. Few key things we are looking for in a guild: Maturity Respect of the team(I.e... show up to raid on time and prepared) Pvp for me is a bonus Raid times after 7pm PST (could be slightly altered) Feel free to add me on Bnet (Exias#11662) or comment below if the stars all align and we can make it happen or if you have questions.Valleck0 Aug 12
Aug 12 Mythic Holy/Disc LF Raiding guild for BFA I'm an experienced player and have been raiding semi hardcore on my priest since wrath. I'm looking for a late night Mythic raiding guild (8pm/9pm PST start time) to progress with in BFA. If you think I could be an asset to your guild please feel free to message me either here or through Btag =) Keeva#1355Keava0 Aug 12
Aug 11 Three Handsome Buddies Looking for Guild Hi all my name is Schmoops and I represent a trio of dapper gentleman that are hoping to raid with one of your fine guilds on the realm of Kil'Jaeden. Our majestic talents allow us to fill multiple roles and we dont really care what class we play if we are raiding with some equally suave individuals coming together to form Voltron. We are looking for some Heroic and Mythic raiding with some high level mythic plus Keystones to add some flavor. Raid times starting between 7 to 8 pst would be ideal, but we are flexible. Inappropriate jokes considered an asset, drinking and or chewing tobacco while raiding also wins points. Have a fantastic weekend and we look forward to hearing from you. Yours in Christ SchmoopsSchmoops1 Aug 11
Aug 11 Aussie looking for US raid group I am looking for a consistent not to serious raid group. I am looking for a group where the latency isn’t to bad ( got to raid us time zone due to work) I have been raiding since vanilla with healing the last few. I am looking for a healing spot with about 2 day a week schedule. I will be healing on my hpal and rshaman. If heals are not needed I am happy to dps on my rogue I came back to the game late and cleared 1/11m. I have had previous heroic/mythic experience in previous xpacs. I also am looking for a mythic + group :) Feel free to drop a note here or add me on btag Sunscarr#1193Mainstrream0 Aug 11
Aug 11 [H] Former raider looking for raiding guild Hi all I am a former raider looking for a new raiding guild for BfA and maybe some M+ on the side. Wife had a baby 1/4 of the way into Legion, so I cut back on my game time to help out with the new guy. I am not looking for anything cutting edge or too demanding. Maybe just heroic with some dabbling in mythic toward the end of the tier. Looking for late night raid times (starting at least after 9pm pacific) and preferably weekends. I have a few different characters at 110 (Monk, Druid, Warrior, Mage, Rogue) and would prefer to dps or tank on the Monk or Druid.Elliah0 Aug 11
Aug 10 [H] <Blacklisted> 11/11M ABT LFM For BfA! <Blacklisted> US Kil'jaeden - Horde Legion Progression: EN CE, ToV CE, NH CE, ToS CE, ABT CE. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30 p.m - 1:00 a.m PST *Mondays may be added if a progression kill is in sight.* Recruitment Needs: DPS: Reliable and consistent DPS. Healers: Reliable and consistent Healers with strong DPS OS. Tanks: None. Minimum Requirements: Not looking for people "just returning to the game." Must have end game Legion Raiding experience. More TBD in Battle for Azeroth. Contacts: Recruitment Officer - ThisVietGuy#1495 About us: <Blacklisted> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Kil'jaeden. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. Our roots were established back in Siege of Orgrimmar; since then we have become one of the top raiding guilds on the server. <Blacklisted> isn't only just a WoW guild, we are a multi-gaming community with the majority of our members also playing Overwatch, Diablo 3, League of Legends, and CS:GO. We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. What we look for in our raiders: Great attendance Dedication and loyalty Friendliness Openness to improvement Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices Enthusiasm about raiding We require an attendance rate of at least 90%. We understand things do come up, but we expect you to respect us enough to post out through the forums! What we provide to our raiders: Discord Repairs Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers A relaxed and social raiding environment Trial period: Trial period will last roughly 3-4 weeks. In this time, we will be analyzing and gauging how you are doing within the group. Based on this information, trial periods may be increased or decreased depending on how the Officers believe you are doing. During your trial period, we expect you to be on at least 15 minutes before raid with your food, flasks, and other consumables all ready to go. The most important thing we look at is your attendance; if you are constantly showing up late or are missing each week, expect your trial to be terminated. Loot: TBD. Required Addons and Programs: Discord with a working mic. Exorsus Raid Tools WeakAuras ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please apply at: https://tinyurl.com/y84dzq3v Fill out the application seriously. If we see that you answer each point with no detail/one sentence, expect your application to be instantly denied.Liadryn345 Aug 10
Aug 10 Resto Druid and Rogue LF Weekend Raid Guild Me and my rogue friend Çhuün are both experienced players who recently transferred to KJ. We are looking to raid at least at a heroic level, M+, and we also like to pvp in our off time. Our chosen classes are our mains and we can multi spec whenever needed. I'm willing to off-spec dps as boomy or feral (and maybe tank if really desperate), and Çhuün can play all specs with outlaw being lower priority than sub/!@#. We hope to be a part of a guild that raids on weekends, preferably friday/saturday.Shermgar0 Aug 10
Aug 10 [H] Returning tank looking for raiding guild 1. Times available & time zone: US Central. Very flexible on weekends. On weekdays, potentially available from server time 3:30 PM to 10:00 PM. 2. Content: Interested in hardcore/semi-hardcore PvE content. Mythic dungeons, raids, etc. 3. Experience/History: Veteran raider from vanilla, TBC, WOTLK, and Cataclysm. Experienced main tank in 25 and 40 man raids and was raid leader for most of WOTLK and Cataclysm. But I also don't mind taking a back seat. 4. Role: I expect to continue playing primarily a tank and want to try protection paladin for BFA (historically was protection warrior). About me, and what I'm looking for: I just returned to the game after a long break since Cataclysm. Ready to start fresh with new characters and a new server. I'm a bit out of the loop on the huge number of changes since I was last subbed, but it shouldn't take me long to get caught up. I'm excited to be back and eager to jump into raiding again ASAP. My attitude is generally easy-going but dedicated. I don't get phased when we wipe, just want to learn what went wrong and try again. I'm 24 years old and would like to join a guild that is also primarily adults. I'm most comfortable with about 2 or 3 raid nights per week. If I sound like a fit for your guild, drop a post!Marcanus1 Aug 10
Aug 9 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth2 Aug 9
Aug 8 [H] <Violent Mood Swings> LF Quality People Greetings, Who we are <Violent Mood Swings> is a Horde guild formed from a solid roster of mythic raiders from across multiple servers that turned semi-hardcore. We are going to clear heroic content quickly and will look to expand into Mythic content at the semi-hardcore level. Our guild environment is non-toxic, mature, tactically methodical in raids, and collaborative together with regards to our goals. Our Leadership Our leadership is driven to succeed in an organized (but open), respectful (but firm), and goal-guided manner that will attract, allow to thrive, and retain strong players for this guild. Our leadership comes from players who have led guilds across multiple WoW expansions and seeks to push and inspire others in a manner that is consistent with strong player development in raiding content. Our leaders are friendly, funny, and very much open to lending our experience and guidance to players with a STRONG DESIRE to improve. Our leadership will be creating video content of our raid progression kills, player and guild achievements, PVP/PVE video promotions, and general tom-foolery. Who we want We are looking for PLAYERS that are looking to lend their strong player skills to perform in raid progression. We are looking for PLAYERS with a strong sense of respectful camaraderie in cultivating and maintaining our guild environment. We are looking for PLAYERS in creating innovative perspectives and strategies to lend to objective and goals of our guild. WE DO NOT WANT FOLLOWERS, WE WANT COLLABERTORS. What do we expect from our members? We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation. We encourage all members to actively promote their real-life skills, knowledge, and talents to our guild to better create this collaborative environment. What should my gear be like to raid? Don’t worry! We will be gearing up together as a group heading into BfA and ilvl requirements for new recruits will be established prior to beginning raiding! The goal for ilvl will also be announced once we reach 120! We are all here to help each other and have a good time! Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm-11pm server time. We will be adding a weekend raid night but have not set it in stone as of yet. Guild Requirements Maintain a 90% raid attendance (during progression) Utilize Discord during raids Deadly Boss Mods/Weakaura Addon installed Utilize and understand the importance of Warcraft logs. If you think <Violent Mood Swings> is right for you, or you would like more information about our raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please add Jake#17646 or Thrilkillx#1693. We look forward to slaying many Alliance and Old God’s in BfA!Pilsberry2 Aug 8
Aug 8 [H] - Looking for a home My guild seems to be breaking up, several people have transferred to a new server and guild, but i don't know if there is a spot on their raiding team for me. Looking for a raiding guild, would love to progress on mythic, got 2/11 for Legion ATB. I main healer, Legion was Resto Druid, but also have a Priest (Holy and disc), had not 100% decided what I wanted to do yet for a main. Posting this on an alt, you can message me on BNET: AngryBear#1287Carpaccio1 Aug 8
Aug 8 Looking for leveling guild with perks Came back after many years away. Starting over on a new server (this one). Looking for a guild to level with that has perks. I do intend to raid heal in the future, but that's quite far off, as I just started again from level 1 a couple days ago.Crossfade1 Aug 8
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7