Kil'jaeden

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
12h [H] <Autumn> 6/8M - LF Mage/Hunter, MW/RDruid <Autumn> of Kil'jaeden is a newly formed hardcore progression guild within Battle for Azeroth that has the solitary goal of pushing down Mythic content on a focused and enjoyable schedule. We are aiming for Top 50 US within the second raid, and looking for players who want the same. Within Uldir our ranking will shift around as we're trialing players throughout this entire tier, all in preparation for Siege of Zuldazar. We're willing to sacrifice ranking now so that we can build up our core full of exceptional players. Our core roster will never be completely set in stone. We will always be looking for exceptional players to come and compete for a position here, and we’ll be actively filtering our roster to ensure that the most skilled and flexible players are raiding progression. Current Progression: 6/8 Mythic Our WoWprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Autumn Schedule (4 Days, 16 hours total): Monday - 6:00PM - 10:00PM PST Tuesday - 6:00PM - 10:00PM PST Wednesday - 6:00PM - 10:00PM PST Thursday - 6:00PM - 10:00PM PST We'll be dropping a day and an hour each day after progression is over, for a total of 9 hours each week. Recruitment Needs: - Mage - Medium - Hunter - High - Warrior - Medium - Resto Druid - Medium - Mistweaver Monk - High - One Off/Third Tank (DH/DK/Monk/Paladin/Druid). You will need to be able to DPS/Heal as an Offspec. We are always looking for exceptional players of every class/spec regardless of our current needs listed on WoWprogress or here, so do not hesitate to reach out to me on discord at any time. (Mellow#0533). We are looking for the following attributes in a potential recruit: - Team player - Possesses clear and calm communication skills. - Constantly pushing to min/max their play. Guild fit and personality are extremely important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture. With that said, I do not want to waste either of our time, so please only apply if you have previous high-end Mythic raiding experience and can go above and beyond what would be expected from your class. Contact Information: Mellow#0533 (Discord) Mellow#11609 (B.Net) Application: https://goo.gl/forms/fYWo0jtno0kwE5dg1Mellowh53 12h
14h [H] <Illicit> <Illicit> 8/8H 2/8M on Kil'Jaeden Horde US is currently recruiting reliable players for our BFA progression team! Illicit is a guild composed of close friends and long-time WoW players, many of which share the goal to clear mythic content. We are looking to have as much fun as possible while simultaneously clearing mythic Uldir before the next patch in BFA. Trials will typically last 2-4 weeks. Expectations include but are not limited to: - Raid preparedness - showing up consistently & on time, gemmed, enchanted, etc. - Strong knowledge & proficiency on your class. - AOTC raid experience or better. - A drive to improve & a willingness to accept critique. Raiding Times: 6:30 - 10:30 PM server time (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday & Wednesday. Currently Recruiting: DPS: Warlock Hunter Warr Rouge Even if your role is not listed here, please inquire as any exceptional player will be considered! Contact Us Quintos (Raid Leader) - Quintos#1991 Rude (Guild Master) - Rudesy#1659 Shinedown (Officer) - Shinedown#1664 Quintos#8333 Discord Rudesy#9052 Discord Feel free to contact any of the above Officers if you are interested in joining us!Quìntos40 14h
20h Those Boat Camping Jerks? Hey there, just seeing if the guild master of TBCJ is still around playing at all? I'd like to park all of my KJ toons in TBCJ.Mookreep5 20h
22h [H] <Tilted By Design> 2/8M Uldir SCHEDULE Sun/Tues/Wed 9:00 EST - 11:30 EST RECRUITING Exceptional DPS + Healers About us: Our goal is to form a roster of top parsing players and compete with well known guilds on Kil'jaeden. We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild led by 6 players with decades of raiding experience and TOP 100 US kills. Raider Benefits: Supplied feasts/flasks/potions Supplied enchants/gems Guild repairs during raids Contact Us: Haagendazs#1460 Obrijam#1588 Honk#1189 Fersherr#1630 Webpage (apply here) tiltedbydesign.enjin.com Logs warcraftlogs.com/guilds/334839Fråctals26 22h
1d [H] 5/8M <Same> - LF ranged/rogue Immediate spot for 2 rDPS! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We are always recruiting skilled players; please do not hesitate to apply. Recruitment Needs Tanks: **Low** (Any) Healers: **Low** (Shaman, Monk, Priest) Melee DPS: **Med** (Rogue, Monk, Death Knight, Demon Hunter) Ranged DPS: **High** (Mage, Hunter, Warlock, Priest) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently Selling: - Normal Uldir - Heroic Uldir (or select bosses) - M+ keys Contact Chickn#1249 on bnet for more details. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Same> is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild formed at the start of Legion. We have made steady progress through Legion and will continue to push for a higher world rank. Our raid team maintains a fun/friendly raiding atmosphere, but are expected to focus when needed during times of progression. Raid Times: - Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST Expecations: - Raid ready. Consumables, gear, and addons ready to go. (Carry runs starting up for Uldir content) - Knowledge of boss fights. Farm and progression. - Consistency and an effort to fix mistakes and to always be improving. - Communication. Goals: - Finish content before any end-tier boss nerfs. - Always pushing towards a higher world ranking. - Looking to increase the competitive nature of our raid team moving forward. Loot: - Distributed via Loot Council utilizing the RCLootcouncil addon. Required addons: - DBM or bigwigs - Weak Auras - Angry Assignments - RC LootCouncil Trials typically take 2-3 weeks to complete, but are always subject to change. Contact info below: Discord: chickn#4346 (preferred method of contact) Bnet: Chickn#1249Chicknsoup135 1d
1d [H]Chicken Dinner Fri/Sat 7-11PST 3/8M Chicken Dinner - Semi-Hardcore Raid Guild looking for like minded people Uldir. We are currently 4/8M. About Us: Chicken Dinner comprised of students and working individuals during weekdays. This is a drama free guild. We actively do Mythic Keystones and play a number of other games like LoL, Overwatch, PUBG and Steam Games. We hold a respective channel of communication in our guild. What makes us different is that we are comprised of skilled players, without the stressful atmosphere of a hardcore raiding guild. How we evaluate a trial member or anyone in the guild for that matter are logs, attitude during progression and willingness to do what's best for the guild. Keep in mind, we do care about you. Real-life comes first and we understand. Just give us a heads-up. 360+ ILVL Required. Raid Experience a plus but not required. Raider Expectations: Mythic progression raiders are expected to regularly show up on time for the entire raid night (this is currently Fri/Sat 7-11); maintain a high, competitive level of performance, which includes good numbers and ability to do mechanics properly; maintain a courteous, respectful, and open channel of communication with all other raid members; be willing to sit out or be replaced if necessary; and more generally, act in the best interest of the raid and the guild. New players and casuals welcome! :) Recruitment Needs: High Need for Bold Classes Tank: Death Knight Monk Bear DPS: Druid Elemental Shaman Hunter Mage Rogue Priest Warlock Healer: Paladin Priest Shaman Monk Come trial in our Heroic Uldir* on Wednesday 7pm pst/server If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please feel free contact us. Raid Times: Fri 7-11PM Sat 7-11PM Please add one of our Btags: dwang#1878, Toyola#1486, Lutalo#1490 and Swang#1521Pikachubs27 1d
1d [H] Holy Paladin LF mythic raiding guild Hello all! I'm looking for a new team to raid with in BfA. About Me: Basics: Female, 29, single. No kids, no husband. Class/Spec: Paladin/Holy currently but working on learning Ret and also working on an Arcane mage. And yes it is the character I'm posting as on this forum. Experience: I started consistent progression raiding back in WoTLK ToC. I took a break in Cataclysm and came back in time for SoO. Since then I have raided all through WoD up through ToS in Legion. I've never fully cleared any mythic raid but have done plenty of mythic content. Availability (CT): Mondays: 6:30pm - Midnight Tuesdays: 9:30pm - Midnight Wednesdays: 7:30pm - Midnight Thursdays: 9:30pm - Midnight Fridays: After 6:30pm Saturdays: Any time although preferably not early morning. Sundays: 1:00pm - 6:00pm Temperament: I don't rage about loot, I don't brag or insist on doing things my way. To me, a raid leader has taken the responsibility of guiding a group through progression, which is not an easy job. Therefore they have earned the right to make decisions about the raid. Some people raid because they want gear or loot, I raid because it's fun and I want to enjoy the content while making new friends at the same time. If I have an issue with anyone in the group that I think needs to be addressed, then I will speak with the offending party about it and attempt to get it resolved. If I can't resolve it that way, then I will request an officer's help in mediating. I don't go around complaining to everyone and their mother about so-and-so. I am very receptive to constructive criticism as long as it's given in a polite and respectful manner. I'm always wanting to improve and any advice from more experienced people is always welcome. That doesn't mean I'll always agree with you, but I will at least hear you out. If I can't make a raid or will be late, I almost always let leadership know ahead of time if possible. Everyone knows sometimes things happen that are out of our control, but it shouldn't be too often. Now that you've heard about me, what are my expectations of you? I would prefer it if you had AOTC and 1 or 2 bosses of mythic already cleared. If you are a new guild, most of your leaders and members are at or close to that progression level. You have the drive and the ability to push mythic raids. Honesty is the best policy. I'm very honest, and I expect the same from you. Just as I will let you know if I have an issue with something pertaining to you, I expect you to do the same for me. If I hear from someone in the guild that someone complained about this or that about me, then it's probably not the place for me. Just as I let others know if I can't make something, I expect others to inform me ahead of time if raids are canceled or if I'm going to be benched for a night. You are fun, friendly, and genuinely care about the well-being of your members. Crude humor is not a constant. You strive to be as fair as possible and to treat each raider equally in any given situation.Contact Info If you are still interested and want to chat more, please contact me: Discord: Rodimus#7078 Bnet: Jetfire#1629 Thanks!Rodìmus2 1d
1d Looking for guild(Horde) Looking for a leveling/questing/pve guild with a active and friendly community.Hungrook0 1d
1d Hello All hi i was just wondering how the community and guilds were over here.. looking to xfer over maybe.Evilhart1 1d
1d Status Pro is Back Goal US 50 APPLY WOWPROGRESS: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Status+Pro READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: https://docs.google.com/document/d/112HHDdmJmJn2QVNXnzC_raqf110zC1Aqr9Bkq-AcavA/edit?usp=sharing APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/tmr8wwHyoEnvRyO33 Status Pro Information Raid Times: Tues // Wed // Thurs 7:00-10:30 pm PST ** Possible 4th day added on Sundays or Mondays when needed!** Break : 15 Minutes taken at 9:30 pm PST Loot: Personal Loot Trial Period: 2-4 Weeks Attendance: Please post any missing day EARLY and in DISCORD also send an officer a DM in Game or Discord Please. Raiding requires 20 players, and if you miss raid you are potentially affecting 19 other peoples schedules. Goal:US 50 3 nights 10 Hours. Previous Expansions Raid Legion Tier 19 EN+ ToV+NH 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M Finished US 95 With some US 20-50 kills Tier 20 5/9M Broke up Loss of Attendance on par for US 50 with first 5 Kills Tier 21 4/9M Went Casual for a few weeks before calling it until BFA Expectations: Make sure that your goals are aligned with the groups. In order to Achieve US 50 on 3 nights it requires that you as a Raider come prepared.Outlined below are some of the required responsibilities of a raider that I expect. KNOW the fight before raid. UNDERSTAND our strategy which will be posted before raid in discord MIN/MAX your character, I do not expect alts so your main toon better be MAX potential or expect to be sat RESEARCH your class rotations, talents, and find out what are the best options per fight. USE logs to analyze your performance vs others in similar situations to find out how you can improve. ASK QUESTIONS . Addons Required to Raid Bigwigs/DBM Angry Assignments Weakauras 2Ndevar8 1d
2d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 2d
3d [A]<Concordis> 1/8M 8/8H Seeking More! Concordis is a KJ original guild. We have been on the server since day one, and we have an established history. We are the oldest, active raiding guild, and we are always looking to add to our great community! We have an established and stable leadership. I have been Raid Leader since the Blackwing Lair days, and Guild Leader since Burning Crusade. We have dedicated officers that focus on certain aspects, to help keep the guild running smoothly and have provided and sustained us for over a decade! We are seeking to add new blood to our guild. First off, to our core raid team. We have a 1 spot open to be filled at the moment. We are seeking a Windwalker Monk. We are looking for someone that can attend most raids that happen on Tue, Wed, Thur 5:30pm server time. We usually run 3 hours or so. You will be expected to be online and ready for invite by that time. Ready for invite means having all flaska, potions, food, runes etc, and online, not in a group and ready for an invite. We are also seeking more people for our more casual all guild second raid team that runs Tue and Wed. They are currently 6/8N. We are seeking people ilvl 335+ for this team. If you are not a raider, we have spots for you as well! We have a multitude of activities that we do as a guild to offer a great community and environment to enjoy the game. We have have people that do nothing but help push members through Mythic+ each week. We have "altaholics" and provide a great place to enjoy the game! I've listed our schedule below, if any of these activities interests you, feel free to message any officer about joining. You can also add me on battle.net rynin#1191 or one of my officers (Settite) settite#1737 Tuesday - Core Raid Team Heroic/Mythic Raid, Second Raid Team Normal Raid. Wednesday - Core Raid Team Heroic/Mythic Raid, Second Raid Team Normal Raid. Thursday - Core Raid Team Heroic/Mythic Raid or a gearing run through normal for people that didn't get to attend the other normal raid. Thia will be indicated in the guild message of the day. Friday - All guild Casual Focus Rated Battlegrounds. We rotate people in and out to get as many involved as we can. Saturday - All Guild Rating Focused Battlegrounds. This is a more selective night where we focus on putting together the best team to push rating. Sunday - Weekend Uldir Raid. We do a clear for people that can't make the weekdays raids. Monday - "Fun Runs" Previous expansion raids for achievement, mogs, or mounts. Looking for to hearing from you!Axyorix3 3d
3d <Margaritaville> 5/8H Tank and Ranged DPS About: Margaritaville is a laid back casual raiding guild that enjoys tackling normal and heroic content as well as Mythic + while having a great time doing so. We currently are recruiting an experienced tank for our main roster, as well as healers and ranged DPS! Progression: 8/8 Normal 5/8 Heroic Raid Times: Tuesday / Wednesday 7:00-10:00pm PST Interested? Feel free to message Briansmash#1114 for more infoDrazgul2 3d
3d [H] <Organ Harvesters> 3/8M Uldir LFM Fri/Sat <Organ Harvesters> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Kil'jaeden [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Antorus and Battle for Azeroth. We recently reformed towards the end of ToS to be more hardcore and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers. Progression: 10/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne 8/8H 2/8M Uldir Raid Times: Tuesday (Optional) - 5:45 PM to 9:00 PM PST Friday - 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST Saturday - 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM PSTTuesday is an optional raid day usually reserved for farm content. Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn't happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance. Recruitment: We are currently in need of the following roles and classes: Range DPS Affliction Lock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Balance Druid Exceptional Melee Even if your class isn't listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience. Note that there will be a trial period of 2 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +15 the previous week. To Apply: If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact one of our officers on battle.net at: Rhinodude#1265 Jyo#1751Rhinomayne206 3d
3d <Mystic Cheerios> Kil'Jaeden Recruiting <Mystic Cheerios> of Kil'Jaeden are Looking for Excellent Exceptional Players to progress though Battle for Azeroth ******************************************************************************************************* Current Progression 3 Days a Week. 1/8M 7/8 Heroic Uldir ******************************************************************************************************* Current Raid Times. 3 Days a Week Tuesday, and Wednesday 6-9ST Sunday 6-9ST *PLEASE READ* (Semi Hardcore) Progresssion Days are Tues and Wed Sunday is a Alt/Normal Run day. If you are a newly recruited player Sunday is the day for you to come please do not miss, it is a catch up day for you to see our strats and get extra gear if needed. If Sunday comes, and we were very close to killing a boss Wed, we sometimes will go finish that boss Sunday. ******************************************************************************************************* ------------- Currently Recruiting: **HEALERS** Rshaman HPaladin Disc/Holy Priest **DPS** Mages Shadowpriest Warlocks WWMonk Brewmaster Monk Enhance Shaman Elemental Shaman Frost or Unholy DK Off Tank -------------- What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Mystic Cheerios officer: Slicedbread, Bitmap, Silvonas, Stormshout, Kainen (BattlenetID: #Whiskytits1552. We wish you the best in your guild search!Slicedbread4 3d
3d Monk/Rogue LF Heroic Raiding Guild I'll show up on time and do my part like I've been doing on and off for 14 years now. Rogue is my main class, but I'm also an experienced Brewmaster/WW and a decent MW if needed (I'd be better I just don't really get the chance to heal that often). I'm not too interested in doing Mythic anymore, but I'm down for it if everyone else is, otherwise I'd much prefer to keep it casual at heroic. I'm also down for M+ if people are interested in that. For whoever reads this and has more questions about whatever my Btag is Vomitbelch#1714. Feel free to add me/whisper or send an in-game mail to Jiping or Sliktrix (if you like to keep it old school).Jiping0 3d
3d [H] Looking for Guild Hello Everyone, Looking for a casual raiding guild who raids any combination of Mon/Tues/Thurs who starts raids around 6:30 PST. I know that seems pretty specific, but those are the times I can carve out between other obligations. Don't care if we the team isn't far on progression, I just want to raid as a team. Got a late start this expansion so currently at 345 IL. Just shoot me a message in game or here.Sarung1 3d
3d [H] <Slav Squats> Semi-Hardcore Guild LFM <Slav Squats> is a stable, drama free, adult only, semi-hardcore guild formed by a group of friends for organized group content. We are always looking for talented players who wish to be part of our crew while we seek to progress in the most current raid content. We are serious players with a casual yet committed attitude. Our leadership core has been consistent since the guild began raiding and our members enjoy the laid-back attitude of the guild. Leadership core has been playing since Vanilla. We ourselves as leaders always seek to better ourselves and we go out of our way to make sure that you as a member progress along with us. We are currently 8/8N Uldir and 4/8H Uldir. We are looking for more core raiders and persons interested in higher level Mythic+ content. RAID TIMES TUESDAY: 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST THURSDAY: 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST We are currently considering opening another raid day for gearing alts/new players (more to come). RECRUITMENT Currently open to all level 120 characters. REQUIREMENTS Team Player Functioning Comms Equipment (Mic/Headset) Constantly Improving Attitude Discord A Sense of Humor Know the class and specialization you are playing to the best of your ability APPLICATION www.slavsquats.com Or contact us in game! Mrhotdogman#1543 Mybright1#1257 Fallacy#1828 Verdemoco#1870 Cazeo#1703Salarissian2 3d
4d <Brain on GCD> 6/8M Rec for Mythic (9Hours) <Brain on GCD> is a new guild created for Battle For Azeroth with the sole intent of downing content in a cutting edge time-frame on a casual schedule with likable guildmates. About Us: Many of our raiders come from various guilds throughout the US 1-50 scene. We want the best players available and will actively filter the roster to have the best people in on progression at all times. Our roster is flexible and can accommodate any new recruits provided that the pickup is worth the time and effort of swapping classes on our main raiders. We will never add days or extend raid hours. We are looking for 3 qualities in our recruits- Min/maxing everything about your class/spec/raid spot Team player attitude Personable and friendly If you think that you satisfy these three conditions, then please apply. That being said please don't waste our time or your's if you don't have the relevant experience that is standard boilerplate expected of any applicant to a cutting edge mythic raiding guild. Progression: Mythic Uldir 6/8 Mythic Heroic Uldir - 8/8 Heroic Current Needs: 1 Ranged any (Warlock,Spriest,Ele pref) 1 Flex dps/healer 1 Warrior 1 Dk Schedule: (3 days; 9 hours) Tuesday- 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Pacific Time Wednesday- 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Pacific Time Thursday- 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Pacific Time Contact Information: (RealIDs)- Caper - Capernaum#1930 Splosh - Sploshy#1282 Guild Application: https://goo.gl/5MXmWRCaperx19 4d
4d [H] The Nightmen 7/8H LF Late Night Raiders [H] The Nightmen [H] Area 52 A few changes since we started The Nightmen, we are now looking for SERIOUS DPS/RDPS. We are closed out to classes/specs but continue to welcome any active player who eventually wants to raid. We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). We are up and coming but serious when it comes to game progression. We are currently looking for specific class/spec to add to our core team. This does not mean that we are turning down any interested parties who know their class/spec and can DPS. All BS aside here is the breakdown: Current Raid Times/Progress Report: -Tues/Wed 11:59pm-3:00am Server Time (9PM-12AM PST) -Be Online/Discord 10-15mins prior to start time -8/8N, 7/8H, Mythic is next -Guild Run Mythic+ scheduled on Calendar Thur-Mon (Optional) Communication Requirement/Other Info. -We use Discord for communication -We utilize Google docs to guide our members to see the big picture on what they need to improve and it helps officers/GM to assist with Mythic+ runs, etc for gear. -All Raid nights are logged. Who are we recruiting: -We are recruiting anyone who wants to be part of an active guild and invite anyone to kick it in our general channel or to get involved in certain duties for game progression, etc. As mentioned above we do not turn down anyone who knows their role and can prove themselves in the DPS charts. For our serious members for H Raids/Mythic, I will need the following: -Tanks: Closed (contact for more info.) -Healers: Closed (contact for more info.) -MDPS: Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Demon Hunter -RDPS: 1 Mages, 1 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, -Additionally, We do require all players to know the fights or have an understanding. It is easy to watch a quick video or utilize our discord under sections titled “Fights”. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, Create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. This is a time to get away from the stresses of life and have a good time because this game is meant to be enjoyable and no reason to run solo with a guild who is full of inactive players who do not welcome new members. So lets roll baby!!! Hit us up on here or contact me in game. Contact: GM: Anti#1430 or you can reach out to Tigerclaw88#1980 or Kostadine#1413 Krayons, Enkazil, Kostadine or WuzhibugongKostadine0 4d
5d <Acquiescence> LFM for Heroic raiding and M+ Hi there! <Acquiescence> is looking for more raid members who are punctual, reliable, honest and can pull their own weight. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST. Flasks and Feasts are provided. We have JCs and Alchemists in the guild who can make gems and potions for you if you provide the mats. We also run Mythic+. We're currently 5/8 Heroic (with a few good pulls on Zul) and 8/8 Normal. We're in need of ranged dps right now (mainly Hunters and/or Mages) as well as a dps with a tank offspec. If you can show up on time, perform consistently well, and are ok with a mature environment, send me a message in game, or add one of our battletags: Khloe#1719 or FrostyClive#1961. Looking forward to hearing from you!Flashh1 5d
5d [H] 377 Holy/Ret Paladin LF mythic guild Holy paladin with a Ret offspec LF raiding group. I've been pushing quite a bit without raiding and now I've kind of hit a wall where I need to get into a guild to push content. I play 25+ hours a week and willing to push whatever content that's possible. I've been pushing keys in between raiding and have been pugging majority of the raid content available. https://www.raider.io/characters/us/kiljaeden/Xanar%C3%AFsXanarïs1 5d
6d [H] Hunter and Pally LF Guild As the title says....BM hunter and Ret pally looking for a guild as our guild sadly did not have people return (ok, that's a lie, they returned for a couple days and then started playing Subnautica..) Hunter is 358 and Pally is ~350. Both of us have other geared toons (2 locks, another hunter, and a SP who is disc for PVP).... We are looking for a guild to push Mythic+ content with as raiding generally does not fit out schedule due to work and real life obligations and finding hours to raid just doesn't work (we used to raid 7+ hours a night pushing world firsts, but that was before responsibility reared it's head). You can reply here or feel free to add me on BNet for more conversation @ EVLSMRF#1532 Thanks for your consideration!Derps1 6d
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 7 360 Outlaw Rogue LF casual raiding guild Looking for a mature, casual progression raiding guild. Can raid 2 nights a week, somewhat flexible for most weekends. Looking for something late night for server time PST (~9:30 to ~12:30 PST, or 7:30 - 10:30 CST Minnesota). Cannot make Thursdays. Mature player, have played and raided off and on for 10+ years. Preferring a midwest based guild if there are any around.Skewma3 Oct 7
Oct 7 Area52-The Nightmen-Late Night Raiders 6/8H [H] The Nightmen [H] A few changes since we started The Nightmen, we are now looking for SERIOUS DPS/RDPS. We are closed out to classes/specs but continue to welcome any active player who eventually wants to raid. We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). We are up and coming but serious when it comes to game progression. The Guild is managed by FOUR real life friends. We are currently looking for specific class/spec to add to our core team. This does not mean that we are turning down any interested parties who know their class/spec and can DPS. All BS aside here is the breakdown: Current Raid Times/Progress Report: -Tues/Wed 11:59pm-3:00am Server Time -Be Online/Discord 10-15mins prior to start time -8/8N, 5/8H, Mythic is next -Guild Run Mythic+ scheduled on Calendar Thur-Mon (Optional) Communication Requirement/Other Info. -We use Discord for communication -We utilize Google docs to guide our members to see the big picture on what they need to improve and it helps officers/GM to assist with Mythic+ runs, etc for gear. -All Raid nights are logged. Who are we recruiting: -We are recruiting anyone who wants to be part of an active guild and invite anyone to kick it in our general channel or to get involved in certain duties for game progression, etc. As mentioned above we do not turn down anyone who knows their role and can prove themselves in the DPS charts. For our serious members for H Raids/Mythic, I will need the following: -Tanks: Closed (contact for more info.) -Healers: Closed (contact for more info.) -MDPS: 1 Rogue, 1 Monk, -RDPS: 1 Mages, 1 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, -Additionally, We do require all players to know the fights or have an understanding. It is easy to watch a quick video or utilize our discord under sections titled “Fights”. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, Create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. This is a time to get away from the stresses of life and have a good time because this game is meant to be enjoyable and no reason to run solo with a guild who is full of inactive players who do not welcome new members. So lets roll baby!!! Hit us up on here or contact me in game. Contact: GM: Anti#1430 or you can reach out to me Tigerclaw88#1980 Krayons, Enkazil or WuzhibugongKostadine0 Oct 7
Oct 7 Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes ilvl 366-373 As it says in the title currently play 4 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have a 373 Equipped Protection Paladin, 370 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter, 370 Equipped Brewmaster Monk, and 366 Equipped Guardian Druid and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 1/8 M with Mother to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I am willing to transfer servers and possibly faction change if the fit is right. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia If aren't 2/8M and 8/8H lets not waste each others time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia1 Oct 7
Oct 6 [H] Angst 5/8H LF 1 Tank + DPS Hello everyone! :D Angst is a recently re-focus guild looking to recruit for Heroic raiding! We are currently 5/8H after 2nd week. A lot of our current players have been playing together for a long time (some as far back as WotLK) and are looking for more awesome buddies to clear AotC with us! :) If all works out and we can make for a solid core of 22-25 then we will consider moving on to mythic, but that's not our main goal. A lot of us are in our late 20s to early 40s and are married and have kids, so we understand how hectic life can be! We are just looking for some like-minded people to have fun with! Our times!: Tues/Thurs 8PM PST - 10:30PM PST (11 if we are pushing real hard for progression) We are currently looking for: Tanks: 1 non-pally tank Healers: Druid Monk mDPS: DK Rogue rDPS: Mage Warlock (MOAR PLEASEEEEEEE!!!) Ele Shaman Boomy Spriest Let us know if you're interested!! Mahv#1846 - Raid Lead Looking forward to hearing from you!Sohmek0 Oct 6
Oct 6 [H] 3/8 M 8/8 H, DH Looking for Prog Guild Hi, im currently looking for a Progression team that is a dedicated group of players that is looking to progress not only in Uldur but throughout BfA. Times im looking for : anywhere from 7pm-11pm EST (sunday-thurs) Anytime friday/saturday, at least 2 days a week with optional day or 3 days. Current Realm : Zul'jin (willing to server change asap) Neck Level : 25 ilvl : 369 Equiped (372 bag) Spec : Havoc Pref, But i am more then comfortable playing Vengeance. Screenshot of UI : https://ibb.co/iP6aC9 wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Awestruct warcraftlogs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35793839# Other crap : Ive cleared 8/8 Heroic and 3/8(zek'voz) Mythic. BNET : awestruct#11374 Please add me if you have any questions or you are interested. Thank you.Awestruct1 Oct 6
Oct 5 370+ Priest Player LF Raiding Guild Hi!, I'm a priest player on KJ with a lot of skill but a busy schedule. I'm currently looking for a more serious guild that raids at any time on Tuesdays and Fridays I could also do Mondays or Wednesdays but only after 8 pm. I can play all three priest specs well but have my most experience and preference on Shadow -> Disc -> Holy. I've cleared 7/8 Heroic Uldir from pugs (mainly because G'huuns heroic loot is more trouble than it's worth), and need a guild to move into mythic with. Feel free to pm me with questions in game or add me on real id, Lucksnipe#11544Lucksniipe0 Oct 5
Oct 5 <Continuity> 2/8m Need 1 for Core + Stand-ins <Continuity> 2/8m is looking for 1 Core opening (warrior or mage prefered) and also back up Raiders 360+ ilvl of any class for Mythic. Raid times are 7-10p ST, Wednesday and Sunday. Open raid on tuesday for anyone 350+. Pst for info. post here or add btag: ironside#1609Felside2 Oct 5
Oct 5 368 DH Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild. iLvL 368 DH Tank looking for Mythic Raiding Guild. 8/8 Normal. 8/8 Heroic. Main spec tank, have no problems DPSing. Open raiding schedule. PM me if interested: GhostLemons#1497Ghostlemons0 Oct 5
Oct 4 562 Prot Paladin LF semi-hc raiding guild Currently 8/8N 6/8H (mythrax) Little bit about myself: Raided pretty consistently through Cata-Highmaul. Most notably i raided with <TF>-Hyjal during SoO and had US-19th Imperator Mar'gok. I did take a long break from serious raiding when irl became busy (got married etc) but now i have free time to raid again. I'm an long time raider who knows his stuff! I research every fight and make sure my character is following the right path to be most suitable for each individual fight. What I'm looking for: a 2 or 3 night raiding guild, currently pushing 6/8H and will eventually ease into mythics. A group that is a little bit more laid back but can still push good content with smart players. If you are a 2 night guild, I completely know that mind set of being short on time. During Cata i raided with <Casual Corps>-Frostwolf who was pushing Heroic 25 Rag to P3. Comment here or message me in game Roughjustice#1338, thank you for your time.Roughjustice0 Oct 4
Oct 4 [H] Unhallowed Guild 6/8 H T/W 6:30-9:00pm <Unhallowed> Raiding Guild is looking for Healers/DPS for our core raid team. We raid Tuesday/Wednesdays 6:30-9 PM Server time. Currently 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Herioc. As a thank you for your time helping us push through BFA. Unhallowed will provide raiding members with repairs, flasks, and feasts while raiding. Unhallowed is a progression guild leading the way in BFA content. Our primary guild members have the knowledge and skill to overcome any adversary. We know it’s not always easy being fully prepared for new raids but we are here to help. For those that do not like to raid, we will also be running mythic + groups regularly. Apply on guild website- https://www.unhallowedguild.com/ or Add my battletag- Riskeey#11129Riskeeydk1 Oct 4
Oct 4 360+ DH raider LF late night raid Looking for a late night guild that starts late like 8pm+ PST/ 10pm+ CST/ 11:00pm+ EST/server or later. Multiple [Cutting Edge] achieves throughout several xpacs - the guild does'nt even have to be a Mythic raiding guild, I am will be just as happy to push/complete Heroic at this point in my WoW career. Dorak#11907 - I am also an affiliated Twitch streamer as well!Dòrak1 Oct 4
Oct 3 StandbyManhood0 Oct 3
Oct 3 Distorted Reality Recruiting PvP/PvE Distorted Reality w/40+ online thru out the day i can say you wont find a better horde guild on kj, we focus on rated bgs, filling a 2nd pve raid group. also plenty of partners for arena, dr was once top horde rbg rating guild and plan on doin that once more with a touch of pve!!!! hmu in game or anyone by /who distorted [Distorted Reality]LF Players Interested in Rated BGs, Filling 2-3 Teams - Casual/Arena PvP Welcome! Also Forming 1-2 PvE Raid Groups - We're Very Active and Social Avg 20+ Online - Last RBG Group Pushed 2.1K+ HMU If Interested![DR] -Reluct GMReluct3 Oct 3
Oct 2 closed post moved to another post.Sohmek3 Oct 2
Oct 1 Brewmaster and Mistweaver looking for guild! My husband and I have been playing together for nearly 10 years and are looking for a raiding and M+ guild to join together. We originally have experience on EU servers but switched a few years ago to the US and started over. We both have raided in different roles and at various levels. We are generally available after 8p server time most days and earlier Sun/Mon/Tues (My schedule is set for the next few weeks but I can try to adjust for the future) Bunny#1798Ruarii1 Oct 1
Sep 30 350 Rogue LF M+ Nightly grinds I'm looking for a group/guild that is willing to put the work into grinding up m+ keys. Pugging m+ is just too hard. I wouldn't mind uldir here and there, but I would like regular practise for m+ content as a first priority. Please add me to discuss further nom#1305Nomi0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Violent Mood Swings 7/8H Evening Guild VMS is recruiting for all spots to prepare for mythic raiding. We are a semi-casual guild looking for competent raiders to push our progression into mythic content. Our raid times are Tuesday Thursday Sunday 9-1130 Server Time. Current spots that are in high demand are: Ranged Dps: Mage Lock Hunter Shadow Priest Ele Shaman Melee DPS: Windwalker Demon Hunter Frost DK Tanks: Deathknight or Brewmaster Healers: Shaman Resto Druid Be prepared to show logs and talk about raiding history. We value the short amount of time we raid and want to make it as efficient as possible. That means coming to raid prepared (food, flask, pre-pots and pots). There are active m+ groups forming and running all of the time and we have alt runs throughout the week as well. Get in touch with Jake#17646 or message Frustrated in game if interested.Frustrated0 Sep 30
Sep 30 <Loyal> Horde KJ 1/8 Mythic <Loyal> is recruiting for mythic Uldir and beyond. Our current raid schedule is Tues / Weds 6-9pm pacific We are in desperate need of RDPS - Warlock, Mage, but any class can fill a spot if performing well! Our guild is relatively new and are looking to compete with some of the long time KJ guilds that are still powering on. My info is illmerica#1459 or find me in game -- Struggle (Mage)Struggle2 Sep 30
Sep 28 <Gamblers Anonymous> HORDE 7/8H <Gamblers Anonymous>7/8H Is currently looking for an experienced healer for our core raid team. Specifically looking for a Holy/Disc Priest. Raid times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST Weds-Thurs. Feel free to message GrimReaper91#1649 for more information.Lyltsreaper6 Sep 28
Sep 28 339 Mage LF casual raiding guild I had quite a bit of experience raiding in wotlk but took a long break and came back on a new account in WoD. I’ve tried to play every expansion but always end up quitting due to never finding a guild that I can actually do in game content with. I’m down to do anything from pvp to M+ and especially raids. Look forward to hearing from anyone! Battle tag Joobas#1671Shoto2 Sep 28
Sep 27 351 Mage Looking for Guild Looking for some people to play with, run some Mythic+. Don't have a lot of free time but would like my game time to be more productive. Feel free to add me and send a message. CoolRunning#1952Gorgannon2 Sep 27
Sep 26 [H] DH + Shaman LF Late Night CE Guild Hello! I'm an Enhance Shammy with a Havoc MS, Vengeance OS Demon Hunter friend who are looking for a Cutting Edge guild. We're looking for semi-hardcore, a Guild that -will- hit Cutting Edge, however we have other obligations that prevent us from playing 24/7 so we are not looking for a Server First style guild. I am currently raiding on another character in a different guild (and am looking to raid in two) while he has work and gets home at around 10:30 Pacific/Server, so we're looking for 11 PM+. Any nights work for both of us. Experience: As a melee DPS, I'm currently 1/8 M 7/8 H in my Guild, and was nearly AotC first week from pugging (15% on G'huun pre-nerfs). In addition my first melee DPS this xpac also did a Mythic +10 the first week. I was also 10/11 M in Antorus and I frequently Epic/Legend parsed, as a Blood DK. (For my Melee DPS this xpac you can look up logs of Nekophiliac, as for last xpac, look up Dreadneko.) This character hit 120 on Sept 15th and is 350 ilv; I intend to be Mythic Raid ready immediately on it. As for him, he's gotten World records such as World First Brutallus. While he recently came back to the game he still has a Mythic Raiding skill level. Primalneko would be my character and Xoggles would be his. We are not looking to faction change or server change at this time. You may contact me on my b.net at BestFurryNA#1841, or my Discord at Jake SP#9527 You may contact him at his b.net Xog#1878, or on his Discord at Xog#4209 Hope to hear from you soon!Primalneko2 Sep 26
Sep 26 367 AOTC Frost Mage LF M Raiding Guild Looking for a friendly but competitive guild that is getting into Mythic Uldir progression. I'm pretty flexible with hours. Also looking to get into more M+ Dungeons as well. Thanks!Frostybone3 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H] 365 RSham 8/8 HC 1/8M LF raiding guild Hey guys, I'm looking for a friendly raiding guild that raids heroic and mythic, I'm semi-flexible with times but ideally 6-7pm PST to 9/10/11PM 2-3 days a week. My current guild is having a hard time fitting me into their mythic progression since they got a few too many healers, and being a shaman... well, that unfortunately means that I get sat.. Ideally you guys would be 7/8 heroic at least and about to enter or started mythic My bnet i.d is kraklaren#1223 - add me and let's chat some more!Botemedlet1 Sep 26
Sep 26 <Had me at zug zug> [H] Ranged dps, heals <Had Me At Zug Zug> Is recruiting healers and ranged dps! We are currently 6/8 H 1/8M would like to expand the team. We have mythic Raid leadership, and our raid nights are Tues, Wed, and Sun 7-10:30 Server time!Fiñn0 Sep 26