Kil'jaeden

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 15 <PI> 3/8M Fri/Sat @ Mal'Ganis <Politically Incorrect> 8/8H 3/8M Raiding Requirements Just like any other guild we do have some requirements that we'd like to have set for raiders: • Raid attendance is one of the most important aspects to us, we are looking for people who can make 90% of our raid times, if something does come up its fine, it's life we get it, just let someone know! • Show up raid ready, that would be with raid pots, personal food buff and runes. This also includes tomes. Flasks are on us! • Come into raid with the mindset of progression and understand what progression means. We want to form something great with players who are like minded. • Show up to raid knowing boss fights on whatever difficulty we are running that night. This relates to showing up to raid ready, but deserves its own point. If you plan to push Mythic raiding, we expect our players to show up knowing the fights. • Be understanding that we will adapt to fights if need be; as in if we need to swap out classes to perform better on a fight then we will do so. We recommend having an alt that can fulfill another role. • Have a good time. We plan to be very serious about progression, but at the same time have a good time! We'll be spending all this time together raiding, may as well enjoy it! Recruitment Notes We are currently interested in a few healers and would defiantly like some more ranged dps. We are open to melee and tanks, any exceptional players will be looked into! Also with cross realm Mythic, we can now take applicants from other servers who have maybe been interested in swapping to another realm to raid. Raid Times We raid Friday and Saturday @ 8 SERVER. Raid will go to 12. The Guild also has Heroic runs that happen throughout the week and weekend. Conclusion Thank you for taking the time to read through our recruitment, we hope to hear from some of you. If you are interested feel free to contact either Tichondrius#5156 or Filman#7205.Farrva4 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Organ Harvesters> 4/8M Uldir LFM Fri/Sat <Organ Harvesters> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Kil'jaeden [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Antorus and Battle for Azeroth. We recently reformed towards the end of ToS to be more hardcore and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers. Progression: 10/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne 8/8H 4/8M Uldir Raid Times: Tuesday (Optional) - 5:45 PM to 9:00 PM PST Friday - 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST Saturday - 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM PSTTuesday is an optional raid day usually reserved for farm content. Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn't happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance. Recruitment: We are currently in need of the following roles and classes: Range DPS Affliction Lock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Balance Druid Exceptional Melee Even if your class isn't listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience. Note that there will be a trial period of 2 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +15 the previous week. To Apply: If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact one of our officers on battle.net at: Rhinodude#1265 Jyo#1751Rhinomayne218 Nov 15
Nov 15 3/8M Continuity LF Heal & Range DPS Continuity is LF a healer & range dps for our mythic raid team (375 ilvl preferred) Raid times are Wed & Sun from 7-10pm PST We also have an open Heroic raid on Tues 7-10pm PST for more casual players that want to experience heroic raid content (350 ilvl req). Feel free to in game mail me or add me on discord Mal#9192 -Mal (GM)Mallycat3 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A]372 Enh/Resto(AotC/2/8M) Guild/Server Looking for a new guild, with at least the same raid progression as myself. Long history of raid experience, with logs if needed. Currently AotC and 2/8M. Feel free to contact me in-game. Nelev#1914Nelev0 Nov 15
Nov 14 Horde-The Blooded 8/8H The Blooded is a Horde guild formed from a solid roster of mythic raiders from across multiple servers that turned semi-hardcore. We are going to clear heroic content quickly in 8.1 and will look to expand into Mythic content at the semi-hardcore level. Our guild environment is non-toxic, mature, tactically methodical in raids, and collaborative with regards to our goals. Raid Times Kil’jaeden Server- Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 8:30pm-11pm PST. Our Leadership Our leaders are friendly, funny, and open to lending our experience and guidance to players with a STRONG DESIRE to improve. You will never hear officers or raid leads bark out commands or scream in raids. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone's voice is heard. Our leadership is driven to succeed in an organized (but open), respectful (but firm), and goal-guided manner that will attract, allow to thrive, and retain strong players for this guild. We have led guilds across multiple WoW expansions and seeks to push and inspire others in a manner that is consistent with strong player development in raiding content. Our leadership will be creating video content of our raid progression kills, player and guild achievements, PVP/PVE video promotions, and general tom-foolery. Who we want We are looking for members who enjoy playing the specs they love. As a guild, we won't force someone to play a spec that they don't care for just for the sake of getting us through the content faster. That being said, we want great players who are willing to push themselves to get better in that spec than worry about which spec or class is parsing the best between patches. We want to enjoy the game, we want you to enjoy the game, we want to communally create that environment to continue to enjoy it. If you think The Blooded is right for you, or you would like more information about our raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please add Thrilkillx#1693. We look forward to slaying many Alliance and Old God’s in BfA!Pilsberry0 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Wreckreational Havoc> 5/8H Recruiting <Wreckreational Havoc> 5/8H, is a friendly semi casual guild. LF all classes and specs for progression raiding. Pushing into M Uldir ASAP. M+ groups formed daily. PVP included. All casuals welcome. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 7-9:30pm Server Time. Much of our guild has server transferred from a low pop server to push progression and have fun doing it. Please leave a message here or contact Crondor or Runswithcron in game for more information or an invite.Crondor3 Nov 14
Nov 13 (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil0 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] 6/8M <Same> - LF ranged/rogue Immediate spot for 2 rDPS! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We are always recruiting skilled players; please do not hesitate to apply. Recruitment Needs Tanks: **Low** (Any) Healers: **Low** (Shaman, Monk, Priest) Melee DPS: **Med** (Rogue, Monk, Death Knight, Demon Hunter) Ranged DPS: **High** (Mage, Hunter, Warlock, Priest) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently Selling: - Normal Uldir - Heroic Uldir (or select bosses) - M+ keys Contact Chickn#1249 on bnet for more details. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Same> is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild formed at the start of Legion. We have made steady progress through Legion and will continue to push for a higher world rank. Our raid team maintains a fun/friendly raiding atmosphere, but are expected to focus when needed during times of progression. Raid Times: - Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST Expecations: - Raid ready. Consumables, gear, and addons ready to go. (Carry runs starting up for Uldir content) - Knowledge of boss fights. Farm and progression. - Consistency and an effort to fix mistakes and to always be improving. - Communication. Goals: - Finish content before any end-tier boss nerfs. - Always pushing towards a higher world ranking. - Looking to increase the competitive nature of our raid team moving forward. Loot: - Distributed via Loot Council utilizing the RCLootcouncil addon. Required addons: - DBM or bigwigs - Weak Auras - Angry Assignments - RC LootCouncil Trials typically take 2-3 weeks to complete, but are always subject to change. Contact info below: Discord: chickn#4346 (preferred method of contact) Bnet: Chickn#1249Chicknsoup139 Nov 13
Nov 13 2/8 Mythic Player LF Guild Hello. I am looking for a new guild on KJ to continue raiding with, as I haven't been raiding for at least a month or more due to my work schedule. My issue is that I work rotating shifts and 24 hours at a time, so my days off are never the same consistently month by month. That being said I am a veteran player, have been playing and raiding since vanilla, and can bring a lot to a team in a mythic raiding setting. The issue lies with finding a guild that is willing to let me raid even though I may or may not be at raids consistently. My current progression this tier is 2/8 mythic on my mage. But I feel as though the class has gotten stale to me, and therefore have been looking to swap to one of my other 120s. (Shaman, Rogue, Monk) or level up a 110 and play that, being guided by what the guild picking me up is in most need of. I appreciate the time to read through and consider myself for your guild and team, and look forward to hearing from you. illmerica#1459Struggle0 Nov 13
Nov 13 (H) Pugression - 8/8 H, 2/8 M (H) Pugression - 8/8 H, 2/8 M --------------------------------------- Hello, welcome to Pugression. Former pug community that recently evolved into a guild. We are currently on mythic Zek'Voz and have him down to 10% our best attempt, unfortunately we've been facing slight attendance issues and it's been slowing the progression. Now we're looking to replace the individuals and keep progressing, We are a semi-hardcore guild, raiding mythic two nights a week Tues/Thurs 7 pm server time till 9-10 pm server time. We run *optional* heroic clears during the week, Tues 11 AM, Wednesday 4:30 pm. We run mythic+ keys often, and have some pvp oriented members, We run an alt group for mythic taloc/mother group B wednesday at 7:30 pm eastern. *What we are looking for*: -Dedicated players that can commit to the mythic schedule. Heroic raids are not required to participate, they are optional. You are more then welcome to pug at your leisure. -At the moment, we are looking to stabilize our Mythic Roster and looking more preferably for a Healer (or two), few Ranged dps, a Rogue/or Warrior. We're a chill, fun, laid back raiding guild, but we are serious during mythic raid. If you are interested in applying to Pugression then msg me in-game at precizion, or sent me a PM on here. Can also contact me through b.net at precise#1352. Casuals and heroic raiders are welcome also.Precizion1 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] Weekly Pug - Cross Server LFM 8/8 H <Demonic> Horde - Lightninghoof - We are looking for a few more folks interested in x-server pugging and killing things. We clear Normal / Heroic weekly with humor and good attitudes. Looking to add another raid or two to the weekly clears. Only one Major Rule: No Toxicity. We do not tolerate any type/form of toxicity. If someone is lacking in DPS or Heals, we try to help them in any way possible. If need be, sit them for the encounter to kill it, but everyone is encouraged to try. All fights will be explained prior to the attempt, and strats will be discussed as to how we will conduct the fights. The raids typically fill up off of the server, if they do not, we fill up to 29 folks. If people are sitting on standby, typically someone is streaming from the raid to where you can watch/interact. Streamers: We have a streaming channel that you are welcome to advertise in, and we can add you to the auto-announce MEE6 bot. Just message me and I'll add you to it. Guilds: feel free to advertise in the guild recruitment channel if you'd like. No harm, no foul, the Discord is there for everyone. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl for Normal / 360 ilvl for Heroic Monday : Heroic Uldir 360ilvl 630pm PST Tuesday : Heroic Uldir 360ilvl req 830pm PST Wednesday : Continuance if needed for Tuesday, 830PM PST Thursday : Normal Uldir 340ilvl req 830pm PST Friday : Normal Uldir 340ilvl req 930pm PST Saturday : Heroic Uldir 360ilvl req 700pm PST Sunday : Uldir Achievements if interest is there, 830pm PST Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/jPRjN9OubRA?region=US&faction=Horde Discord Link : https://discord.gg/vDpjuPZ Ballinology#1473 on Bnet Seryn#8710 on DiscordSêryn3 Nov 13
Nov 13 380 DPS & 378 Healer LF Mythic Guild 380 Ranged DPS & 378 Healer with 4/8 M Uldir experience looking for a new home. Our available days are Tues/Wed/Thurs, but prefer a 2 day a week guild. Available times are 7:00pm-11:00pm EST. Please post your responses below so I can add you on bnet and chat from there.Agaê3 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] <Illicit> <Illicit> 8/8H 2/8M on Kil'Jaeden Horde US is currently recruiting reliable players for our BFA progression team! Illicit is a guild composed of close friends and long-time WoW players, many of which share the goal to clear mythic content. We are looking to have as much fun as possible while simultaneously clearing mythic Uldir before the next patch in BFA. Trials will typically last 2-4 weeks. Expectations include but are not limited to: - Raid preparedness - showing up consistently & on time, gemmed, enchanted, etc. - Strong knowledge & proficiency on your class. - AOTC raid experience or better. - A drive to improve & a willingness to accept critique. Raiding Times: 6:30 - 10:30 PM server time (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday & Wednesday. Currently Recruiting: DPS: Warlock Hunter Warr Rouge Boomy Even if your role is not listed here, please inquire as any exceptional player will be considered! Contact Us Quintos (Raid Leader) - Quintos#1991 Rude (Guild Master) - Rudesy#1659 Shinedown (Officer) - Shinedown#1664 Quintos#8333 Discord Rudesy#9052 Discord Feel free to contact any of the above Officers if you are interested in joining us!Quìntos60 Nov 13
Nov 12 LF guild Hello! I have been on KJ since Darkdk was #1, and love WoW for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, lately I’ve found that my interest is waning due to a lack of socialization. I don’t want to stop playing, so I need to find a supportive/fun guild. My interests are having friendly, low-drama people to run m+ with, socialize, and to be a reserve/fill-in raider (my work schedule does not allow for any consistent raiding commitment.) Thank you for your time! -WotWoten5 Nov 12
Nov 12 Looking for a guild with strong M+ teams 372 Outlaw Love M+ content. Looking to push as high as I can go with a dedicated reliable team. I've gone as about as far as i can go with pugging, to get any higher, Im going to need a guild group. Im down to raid and i'll pump out the damage for that if you need, but my main focus is M+. Im on PST.Mazriel1 Nov 12
Nov 12 1 Healer/3 DPS LF Mythic Guild Hello, we’re a group of 4 mythic-experienced players looking to join a semi-hardcore guild and push progression into the current and future raiding tiers. We are looking for a guild with same progression or a bit higher. We have raided together in past expansions and have always tried pushing high end-game content – ie. Cutting edge. When it comes to raiding with a guild, we are interested in an environment that is friendly and relaxed but also takes themselves seriously when it comes to progression. Our current group composition is as follows: - 377 Havoc Demon Hunter https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/r%C3%ACckybobby -377 Affliction Warlock https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/hens - 376 Frost Death Knight https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/rustastraza -377 Mistweaver Monk https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/abbi We are all 375+ ilvl, and our current tier experience is 4/8 Mythic – Ideally, we would be looking for a two-day raiding guild, but we are not opposed to the idea of three-day raiding as well. We all have extensive experience with our classes and are confident we can perform to your guild’s standards. Additionally, all of us are currently Horde – but we would still consider any Alliance guilds if we feel your guild suits us well. Our available raid times are Mon - Sun. Times during weekdays need to be between 7pm Central until 11:30pm. Weekends we are more flexible but times need to be in the evening. If you are interested, please contact us with BNET: Vivify#11382 Thanks!Abbi2 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H] <Tilted By Design> 3/8M Uldir SCHEDULE Sun/Tues/Wed 9:00 EST - 11:30 EST RECRUITING Exceptional DPS + Healers About us: Our goal is to form a roster of top parsing players and compete with well known guilds on Kil'jaeden. We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild led by 6 players with decades of raiding experience and TOP 100 US kills. Raider Benefits: Supplied feasts/flasks/potions Supplied enchants/gems Guild repairs during raids Contact Us: Haagendazs#1460 Obrijam#1588 Honk#1189 Fersherr#1630 Webpage (apply here) tiltedbydesign.enjin.com Logs warcraftlogs.com/guilds/334839Fråctals34 Nov 12
Nov 12 (H)379 havoc dh LF guild 379 havoc DH 7/8H 2/8M and 1.1k io. I have been with the same group of people for raiding basically since the start of legion, so this doesn't come easy for me. But the majority of the people no longer log on, I'm assuming that they aren't overall impressed with bfa. So I haven't been actively raiding much lately and I miss that. lf guild to raid with, pref around my progression. Atm I am 7/8H 2/8M. Availability for raids Mon - Fri 700pm server or later. Btag: Vomitory#1138 Or msg me in game, my alt code is 162Vómitory5 Nov 12
Nov 11 [H]Chicken Dinner Fri/Sat 7-11PST 3/8M Chicken Dinner - Semi-Hardcore Raid Guild looking for like minded people Uldir. We are currently 4/8M. About Us: Chicken Dinner comprised of students and working individuals during weekdays. This is a drama free guild. We actively do Mythic Keystones and play a number of other games like LoL, Overwatch, PUBG and Steam Games. We hold a respective channel of communication in our guild. What makes us different is that we are comprised of skilled players, without the stressful atmosphere of a hardcore raiding guild. How we evaluate a trial member or anyone in the guild for that matter are logs, attitude during progression and willingness to do what's best for the guild. Keep in mind, we do care about you. Real-life comes first and we understand. Just give us a heads-up. 360+ ILVL Required. Raid Experience a plus but not required. Raider Expectations: Mythic progression raiders are expected to regularly show up on time for the entire raid night (this is currently Fri/Sat 7-11); maintain a high, competitive level of performance, which includes good numbers and ability to do mechanics properly; maintain a courteous, respectful, and open channel of communication with all other raid members; be willing to sit out or be replaced if necessary; and more generally, act in the best interest of the raid and the guild. New players and casuals welcome! :) Recruitment Needs: High Need for Bold Classes Tank: Death Knight Monk Bear DPS: Druid Elemental Shaman Hunter Mage Rogue Priest Warlock Healer: Paladin Priest Shaman Monk Come trial in our Heroic Uldir* on Wednesday 7pm pst/server If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please feel free contact us. Raid Times: Fri 7-11PM Sat 7-11PM Please add one of our Btags: dwang#1878, Toyola#1486, Lutalo#1490 and Swang#1521Pikachubs30 Nov 11
Nov 11 Looking for guild(Horde) Looking for a leveling/questing/pve guild with a active and friendly community.Hungrook2 Nov 11
Nov 9 (H)The Odyssey:Community/Keystones/Raiding The Odyssey is a brand new guild with a focus on strong community ties. The core members are AoTC: G'huun, with mythic experience. We have a strong preference for friendly players who are open to learning, and participating regularly with the guild on all content. It's my belief that the failure of most guilds is from a lack of community building. With a sole focus on raid content above all else. Although The Odyssey will be raiding, our energy is put into creating a unique experience that keeps you wanting to play every day. Giving the guild a greater sense of structure, as well as acquiring gear and experience. Our requirements for staying in the guild are above all else, regular attendance. Although I'm sure you'll want to be on as much as possible once you get to know our currently small community. Also, eventually learning to play other roles. If your class can tank, you will eventually do some tanking at some point. Same goes for healing. That being said, we love hybrid classes that can fulfill all roles. This helps in keeping the experience fresh and varied throughout your time doing content. If you have troubles, or aren't confident in your abilities, you need not worry. I, as well as others in the guild will be more than happy to walk you through anything you may need to work on. Need gear? Not a problem! As I'm online almost all the time and will tank anything from regular dungeons, all the way to +10 mythic keystones and beyond. No guild mate will go without gear, experience, content, or good times. All in all, if you wish to be apart of a selective community of active, friendly guild members, feel free to contact me. We do have something of an interview process in which Discord is required. We'll chat while doing something ilvl appropriate content. But, as long as you're friendly, willing to improve, and an avid player, you're certainly qualified to join. No official raid times have been set. But most likely will be weekend related, with possible spontaneous raiding through out the week. Probably for normal content. Raiding itself isn't mandatory, unless you wish to be apart of the progression team. But you will still be required to participate in other content with the guild regularly. As I've mentioned, our core players are AoTC : G'huun and are intimately familiar with all aspects of the raid. As well as player improvement related services. If you have any questions, you can shoot me a message or join me on discord to talk further. So don't delay! Be one of the founding members of the new gold standard of guild!Raru0 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] <Mortal Legacy> Late Night Mythic Prog Mortal Legacy is a late night guild looking for skilled players who want to improve themselves, push for Cutting Edge, and have a fun time doing it. We are a freshly formed 1/8 M Guild created by players who have a lot of experience and can help guide each other in the right direction, including players who have obtained World Firsts and Top 20ths. While new, we aim towards getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while having fun doing so. Our core value at heart is to have a strong, dedicated team willing to have fun with one another. We want players to feel comfortable, and to look forward to every raid day happy to be with one another, and are supporting an environment that is toxicity free. Our raid times are: Mandatory: Tuesday+Wednesday 11 PM - 2 AM Server/Pacific Time, with optional 30 minute extension Optional: Each week depending on how hard we are pushing, Thursdays and Mondays may be discussed, but will never be forced on any player. Our recruitment needs include: Full: Specs not listed below High Priority: DPS Shaman Medium Priority: Restoration Shaman, Rogue, Windwalker Monk, Fire/Frost Mage Low Priority: Havoc DH, Unholy/Frost DK, Holy/Retribution Paladin, Shadow Priest If you wish to contact us and feel like the guild may be the right fit for you, we would love to try you out; you may contact us here: Discord: Jake SP#9527 ("Neko", Recruitment Officer) Gandamadar#1834 ("Ganda", GM) Battle.net: BestFurryNA#1841 ("Neko", Recruitment Officer) Dragon#1207 ("Ganda", GM)Primalneko2 Nov 9
Nov 9 (H) Acquiescence Guild Recruiting Looking for some good folks like dps and heals that are reliable members to knock out some Heroic raiding. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6PM - 9PM Pacific time. We got 7/8 Bosses down on Heroic. We have discord and are all around some good people.Tazerom0 Nov 9
Nov 9 <Blood Oath Syndicate Horde> <Blood Oath Syndicate> Recruiting all members :) The goal will be heroic Progression but we are recruiting casual members, m+ members all sorts! so if you are looking to make new friends, down some bosses and enjoy the company of adults hmu!Zembrakh0 Nov 9
Nov 9 <Blood Oath Syndicate> <Blood Oath Syndicate> Recruiting all members :) The goal will be heroic Progression but we are recruiting casual members, m+ members all sorts! so if you are looking to make new friends, down some bosses and enjoy the company of adults then hit me up here, in game or battle.net @ #Ghostice#1533 Who and what we are about?: Me , My wife and a close few friends who are tired of guild hopping to potentially find a good guild that suits us. My wife and friends are late night people i'm on mostly in the late afternoons/late evenings so ideally if you are nocturnal as well and a bit of a night owl you may blend in well! if you are a day time player no shame we welcome all! LGBQT+ Friendly we welcome all personalities weather you want to do m+, raid, pvp, or just casually do content and enjoy the company of other people! our goal is to get a team together for next raid tier and push AOTC so we are looking for a variety of people to help achieve that goal right now we have a solid tank/heals/dps and a few healers/dps from cross server that we include our goal will be for a full guild group we also are seeking out a raidlead who has a cool head but understands how to keep the group going and on track.Zembrakh0 Nov 9
Nov 8 [A]<Concordis> 1/8M 8/8H Seeking More! Concordis is a KJ original guild. We have been on the server since day one, and we have an established history. We are the oldest, active raiding guild, and we are always looking to add to our great community! We have an established and stable leadership. I have been Raid Leader since the Blackwing Lair days, and Guild Leader since Burning Crusade. We have dedicated officers that focus on certain aspects, to help keep the guild running smoothly and have provided and sustained us for over a decade! We are seeking to add new blood to our guild. First off, to our core raid team. We have a 1 spot open to be filled at the moment. We are seeking a Windwalker Monk. We are looking for someone that can attend most raids that happen on Tue, Wed, Thur 5:30pm server time. We usually run 3 hours or so. You will be expected to be online and ready for invite by that time. Ready for invite means having all flaska, potions, food, runes etc, and online, not in a group and ready for an invite. We are also seeking more people for our more casual all guild second raid team that runs Tue and Wed. They are currently 6/8N. We are seeking people ilvl 335+ for this team. If you are not a raider, we have spots for you as well! We have a multitude of activities that we do as a guild to offer a great community and environment to enjoy the game. We have have people that do nothing but help push members through Mythic+ each week. We have "altaholics" and provide a great place to enjoy the game! I've listed our schedule below, if any of these activities interests you, feel free to message any officer about joining. You can also add me on battle.net rynin#1191 or one of my officers (Settite) settite#1737 Tuesday - Core Raid Team Heroic/Mythic Raid, Second Raid Team Normal Raid. Wednesday - Core Raid Team Heroic/Mythic Raid, Second Raid Team Normal Raid. Thursday - Core Raid Team Heroic/Mythic Raid or a gearing run through normal for people that didn't get to attend the other normal raid. Thia will be indicated in the guild message of the day. Friday - All guild Casual Focus Rated Battlegrounds. We rotate people in and out to get as many involved as we can. Saturday - All Guild Rating Focused Battlegrounds. This is a more selective night where we focus on putting together the best team to push rating. Sunday - Weekend Uldir Raid. We do a clear for people that can't make the weekdays raids. Monday - "Fun Runs" Previous expansion raids for achievement, mogs, or mounts. Looking for to hearing from you!Axyorix6 Nov 8
Nov 7 Those Boat Camping Jerks? Hey there, just seeing if the guild master of TBCJ is still around playing at all? I'd like to park all of my KJ toons in TBCJ.Mookreep10 Nov 7
Nov 7 375 Destruction/Affliction Lock LF M Guild As title saysDevth3 Nov 7
Nov 7 <Loyal> 2/8 Mythic LFM <Loyal> is currently recruiting for mythic progression. We are in desperate need of some DPS and possibly one more solid healer. RDPS: Warlock Mage Boomkin MDPS: Ret Rogue DH Healer: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Will consider any class and spec if the item level and skill is there. We raid 6pm - 9pm pacific Tuesday / Wednesday illmerica#1459Struggle1 Nov 7
Nov 5 <The Flying Hellfish> 3/8M - LF Healer + RDPS One of the longest lasting horde guilds on Kil'jaeden, The Flying Hellfish is opening recruitment for competent players for Mythic Uldir and beyond. We're a laid back guild, only raiding 2 nights/7 hours a week. Raid times: Tuesday + Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:00pm PST We're looking for a few Ranged DPS and a Healer to strengthen our roster. Having similar progress/experience and being able to play multi-spec/class is prefered, but not required. If you're not one of the roles listed above, don't be discouraged. We always are looking for exceptional players, so feel free to apply. If interested, please post here and/or contact one of the following people: In-Game | Btag | Discord Theoz | Theo#1181 | Theo#2455 Exhal | Brando#1608 | Brando#5677Exhal3 Nov 5
Nov 4 Highly Skilled Tank (4 Tanks 375+) LFG As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 378 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 375 Equipped Guardian Druid 368 Equipped Blood Death Knight Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO - https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia About Me I am currently looking for a raiding guild that has permanent raiding spots open and is at least 4/8M. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek to 10% and and Vectus to 15%. I prefer to raid two - three nights a week and between 5 and 12 EST anytime on Saturday and Sunday. I am available Any Day. I run a +10 on all 5 tanks each week. I have cleared M+10s every week since BFA M+ came out. I enjoy running mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if it is the perfect fit. What I am looking for in a guild: A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. High End Raid Environment - A group of like-minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. High End Mythic+ Environment – I love running mythic plus, I almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and their characters outside of raiding. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for let’s not waste each other’s time. More about Myself A little bit about myself myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competitive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Do not reach out to me via here or I won't respond and don't spam your guild info here, if interested use my contact info. If you are not at least 4/8 M let’s not waste each other’s time.Serizy3 Nov 4
Nov 3 Looking for chill arena partners Hey! Looking for friends for arenas, who would like to learn and improve with me. So other FRIENDLY DPS and healers add me :) I have other toon as well for different comps. Je parle aussi Français :) Don't be shy to whisper me invites if I'm online :) BTag : oxygen#1873Innerlife0 Nov 3
Nov 2 Recruiting for Hardcore Progress Guild (8.2) You looking for a hardcore progress guild? You wanna go for World top 5 and better? Compete with Method, Exorsus and Limit? You are able to raid the hours needed to do it? You are good enough to be part of a guild like that? You can answer all the questions with a yes but money is tight? No problem at all! You can stream everything and core raiders are going to get paid. Did I wake your interest? Then apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R7ZbrO4TfV-1C83hevDsiV-1uyB0L_ktjwZhJC98ZXs/viewform?edit_requested=trueGremirshta3 Nov 2
Nov 2 [H] - 3/8 Heroic LFG Hi all- My friends and i are looking for a guild to progress with. There are 4-5 of us that raid on T/Th and are currently 3/8 Heroic, but are stuck with pug groups that are hindering progression. We currently fill the following roles: DPS - frost Mage (358 ilevel) or Enhancement Shaman (344 iLevel) Tank - Brewmaster Monk (360 iLevel i believe) DPS - Arms Warrior (Tuesday only) DPS (preferred)/Heal - Paladin Heal - Resto Druid Myself and the warrior are new to raiding, but are learning fast. If your guild is looking for more members and need these roles filled, please hit me up, id love to chat! THANKS ALL!Zaenon1 Nov 2
Nov 1 <Acquiescence> LFM for Heroic raiding and M+ Hi there! <Acquiescence> is looking for more raid members who are punctual, reliable, dedicated, honest and can pull their own weight. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights, 6 pm to 9 pm PST. Flasks and Feasts are provided. We have JCs and Alchemists in the guild who can make gems and potions for you if you provide the mats. We also run Mythic+. We're currently 7/8 Heroic (G'huun to phase 3 multiple times. Need consistent members!) We're in need of ranged dps right now (mainly Warlocks and/or Mages) as well as healers or dps with a healer offspec (Monk, Druid, Shaman, no pally/priest.) We're asking for an ilvl of 355. If you can show up on time, perform consistently well, and are ok with a mature environment, send me a message in game, or add one of our battletags: Khloe#1719 or FrostyClive#1961. Looking forward to hearing from you!Flashh2 Nov 1
Oct 30 [H] <Blacklisted> 7/8M Uldir LFM <Blacklisted> US Kil'jaeden - Horde Current Progression: 7/8M Uldir. Legion Progression: EN CE, ToV CE, NH CE, ToS CE, ABT CE. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30 p.m - 12:30 a.m PST Sunday Alt Raid: 9:30 p.m PST *Mondays may be added if a progression kill is in sight.* Recruitment Needs: DPS: DPS Warrior Warlock Healers: Disc Priest Tanks: None. Minimum Requirements: Not looking for people "just returning to the game." Competitive parses. At least 4/8M Uldir. 90%+ Attendance. Contacts: Recruitment Officer - ThisVietGuy#1495 Raid Leader: Hmoon#11168 About us: <Blacklisted> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Kil'jaeden. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. Our roots were established back in Siege of Orgrimmar; since then we have become one of the top raiding guilds on the server. <Blacklisted> isn't only just a WoW guild, we are a multi-gaming community with the majority of our members also playing Overwatch, Diablo 3, League of Legends, and CS:GO. We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. What we look for in our raiders: Dedication and loyalty Friendliness Openness to improvement Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices Enthusiasm about raiding We require an attendance rate of at least 90%. We understand things do come up, but we expect you to respect us enough to post out through the forums! Required Addons and Programs: Discord with a working mic. Exorsus Raid Tools WeakAuras If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please apply at: https://tinyurl.com/y84dzq3v Fill out the application seriously. If we see that you answer each point with no detail/one sentence, expect your application to be instantly denied.Liadryn347 Oct 30
Oct 29 6/8 M exp Resto Druid LF Guild Greetings to all who read, First thank you for taking the time to read and learn a little about me. I am an experienced raider ideally looking for a guild raiding on Tues/Wed for anytime after 10:00pm EST (9:00pm CST, 7:00 PST). I have 6/8 M exp with previous Mythic raiding exp. and I would like to obtain a full-time healing role. Recently I have unfortunately been apart of a bad guild issue with he result in leaving and which is causing me to put a little more stock in what kind of Guild environment I want to be a part of. Above all I just want to be part of a community; those who can focus on Mythic progression and still enjoy each other outside of WoW. If this sounds like your guild and your in need of a Resto Druid I may be the healer for you! Feel free to contact me on the thread or via message @ BigSoul#1988. Thanks again!Soulkius1 Oct 29
Oct 29 [H] 375 Warrior LF Mythic Taloc Guild is busy this week. Looking to join someone elses mythic raid for a day. Have a 97 parse for mythic taloc. Leave a message or let me know at Pairate#1535Pairates0 Oct 29
Oct 29 (H) CAEDAS Recruitment 7/8H 1 sec ago We currently Raid 2 nights a week. Tuesday and Thursday . We start at 5 server and raid for 3 hours. We are a progression guild. We just have grown out of the 6 to 8 hours of raiding as we all have are everyday lifes. If you like what you see hit a giuldie up . THE CREDO: Caedas has been around forever, as far as video game guilds go. Nearly 10 years now. The reason we've persisted so long is that we have a simple, easy to follow, rule that everyone in the guild has taken to heart: don’t be a %#%#*@@*. We regularly get down content at a rapid clip, focusing on completing Ahead of the Curve every tier (100% since re-forming in WoD) without the added pressures and time demands that a dedicated mythic guild requires. Our raids are two nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday) from 8-11PM Eastern Time [5-8 server]. We want players who will be fun to raid with. No edgelords, LBGTQ friendly. We use DBM and Discord, and strongly encourage use of GTFO. Contact: in-game Sunesi#1405, on Discord: Sunesi#1793 You can also /WhoCaedas As of 10/16/18, we are 8/8N, 7/8H and seeking strong DPS. As always, flexibility in spec is a plus, though we currently have solid tanking and healingHijâk1 Oct 29
Oct 26 [H] Angst 5/8H LF 1 Tank + DPS Hello everyone! :D Angst is a recently re-focus guild looking to recruit for Heroic raiding! We are currently 5/8H after 2nd week. A lot of our current players have been playing together for a long time (some as far back as WotLK) and are looking for more awesome buddies to clear AotC with us! :) If all works out and we can make for a solid core of 22-25 then we will consider moving on to mythic, but that's not our main goal. A lot of us are in our late 20s to early 40s and are married and have kids, so we understand how hectic life can be! We are just looking for some like-minded people to have fun with! Our times!: Tues/Thurs 8PM PST - 10:30PM PST (11 if we are pushing real hard for progression) We are currently looking for: Tanks: 1 non-pally tank Healers: Druid Monk mDPS: DK Rogue rDPS: Mage Warlock (MOAR PLEASEEEEEEE!!!) Ele Shaman Boomy Spriest Let us know if you're interested!! Mahv#1846 - Raid Lead Looking forward to hearing from you!Sohmek2 Oct 26
Oct 25 LF Heroic raiders interested in Mythic Why You Mad is a guild that's raided together since BC. We've done mythic raiding in the past and currently are looking to expand our roster to start mythic raiding at 8.1. We are currently 7/8H. What You Can Expect: -Stable Guild with semi-serious aspirations. We're not looking to make this a part time job commitment or more (nor will it ever be) or a militaristic experience (we know how to joke around) but we come prepared with feasts, pots, flasks, enchants etc and understanding of fights and our class. -2 Nights a week of raiding: Wed/Thursday 7-10 PST -Mythic+ groups being run throughout the week of all types of levels. -Alt runs, Transmog Runs -A few PvPers who are also interested in RBGing regularly, if you're interested in that that's a plus but not a requirement. What we Expect from you: -Patience: Growing a roster properly is not an overnight experience, we're not looking to shove 20 people into a group no matter the cost. We're looking for like minded people who are looking for a home. -Able to commit to 2 days of raiding (this is really important, RL comes up once in awhile and we understand but generally you need to be here during our raid nights. We are open to people with unusual schedules such as military however. -Thick Skin: We need people who can have fun goof around, we play other games together too (CS:GO, Rust, PUBG, Dota etc) if that's something you might be looking for. I look forward to speaking with you!Eielleria0 Oct 25
Oct 25 371 2234 CR Disc Priest LF Active PVP Guild Enjoy raiding also but prefer something on the casual side heroic raiding maybe? Sigmasar#1720 pm me.Apollosar0 Oct 25
Oct 25 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia6 Oct 25
Oct 25 <Brain on GCD> 7/8M Rec Tank/Healer (9Hours) <Brain on GCD> is a new guild created for Battle For Azeroth with the sole intent of downing content in a cutting edge time-frame on a casual schedule with likable guildmates. About Us: Many of our raiders come from various guilds throughout the US 1-50 scene. We want the best players available and will actively filter the roster to have the best people in on progression at all times. Our roster is flexible and can accommodate any new recruits provided that the pickup is worth the time and effort of swapping classes on our main raiders. We will never add days or extend raid hours. We are looking for 3 qualities in our recruits- Min/maxing everything about your class/spec/raid spot Team player attitude Personable and friendly If you think that you satisfy these three conditions, then please apply. That being said please don't waste our time or your's if you don't have the relevant experience that is standard boilerplate expected of any applicant to a cutting edge mythic raiding guild. Progression: Mythic Uldir 7/8 Mythic Heroic Uldir - 8/8 Heroic Current Needs: 1 Tank Dk Preffered 1 Warlock 1 Hunter 1 Flex dps/healer 1 Warrior Schedule: (3 days; 9 hours) Tuesday- 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Pacific Time Wednesday- 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Pacific Time Thursday- 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Pacific Time Contact Information: (RealIDs)- Caper - Capernaum#1930 Splosh - Sploshy#1282 Guild Application: https://goo.gl/5MXmWRCaperx23 Oct 25
Oct 24 I think its right realm. Player loss. A shaman I'm pretty sure on this server was on his way to work today and unfortuneatly he lost control of his car and swerved into a mail truck killing him on impact. I need too find his real ID honestly if a blizzard employee could help me find the character its been months but I think his guild deserves too know of his unfortunate death. He was a good friend I've been on a bender and cant remember his toon name please helpStoneguard2 Oct 24
Oct 24 [H] 375 Warrior LF 1 Day Mythics I'm a 375 warrior looking for a guild that spends about 3-4 hours during the weekdays to kill Mythic bosses. I usually parse Blue-Orange for most heroic fights and have a raider IO mythic score of around 1100. Ideally a good fit would be a heroic guild that has just cleared Ghuun and is trying to kill the first 3 bosses in Uldir on mythic difficulty. If there's any interested leave a message here or add me at Pairate#1535 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/pairates#difficulty=4 https://raider.io/characters/us/kiljaeden/PairatesPairates0 Oct 24
Oct 24 <Continuity> 2/8m Need 1 for Core + Stand-ins <Continuity> 2/8m is looking for 1 Core opening (warrior or mage prefered) and also back up Raiders 360+ ilvl of any class for Mythic. Raid times are 7-10p ST, Wednesday and Sunday. Open raid on tuesday for anyone 350+. Pst for info. post here or add btag: ironside#1609Felside3 Oct 24
Oct 21 Distorted Reality Recruiting PvP/PvE Distorted Reality w/40+ online thru out the day i can say you wont find a better horde guild on kj, we focus on rated bgs, filling a 2nd pve raid group. also plenty of partners for arena, dr was once top horde rbg rating guild and plan on doin that once more with a touch of pve!!!! hmu in game or anyone by /who distorted [Distorted Reality]LF Players Interested in Rated BGs, Filling 2-3 Teams - Casual/Arena PvP Welcome! Also Forming 1-2 PvE Raid Groups - We're Very Active and Social Avg 20+ Online - Last RBG Group Pushed 2.1K+ HMU If Interested![DR] -Reluct GMReluct4 Oct 21
Oct 20 AoTC, 2/8M Weekend Guild Recruiting Retired Raiders is formed from a core group that has raided together for years. We've accomplished top 100 US guild as a former guild. We are now looking to tone it down a couple notches and raid and enjoy the game with friends. That's what it's all about. With that said, when we raid we are pushing for progression into Mythics. We are currently working to re-build the core 20 man for Mythics. Our raids are structured and efficient and we expect everyone to perform their roles well. If you're a competent player and love the progression game, come join us! Our current progression 8/8 heroic, 2/8 M. Add my btag Aalyy#1243 for more info. All competent players will be considered but ranged (duh ;D), healers, and an off tank/dps are most needed. Good melee always welcome though. RAID TIMES FRI 8:30PM - 12:00AM PST / Server Time SAT 8:30PM - Variable End Time All competent players will be considered but ranged (duh ;D), healers, and an off tank/dps are most needed. Good melee always welcome though. RAID TIMES FRI 8:30PM - 12:00AM PST / Server Time SAT 8:30PM - Variable End TimeSesamee0 Oct 20