Kil'jaeden

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h <EDM> T/W/TH 4pm-6pm ST <EDM> T/W/TH 4pm-6pmST Currently 7/7 H EN and 3/3 H ToV. Our goal is to start mythic raiding and also prepare for Nighthold. We currently have enough members for mythic but need a few classes where we are lacking. We are always looking to strengthen our core so even of your class isn't listed feel free to contact me anyway. Contacts- Midku#1927 Jedistatus#1953Aendian3 1h
1h [H] <Eternal Refuge> 4/7M 2/3H 5/10N Raid Times: Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday 11 PM - 2:00 AM PST/Server Time Recruitment Needs: Shaman - Resto Druid - Resto/Guardian Priest - Shadow/Discipline/Holy Monk - Mistweaver Warlock - OPEN Mage - OPEN Hunter - OPEN Demon Hunter - CLOSED Paladin - Holy/Protection Rogue - CLOSED Warrior - Protection Death Knight - Blood Progression: We are currently a Nighthold progression guild. In addition to progression nights we full clear Normal Nighthold and will still full clear Heroic ToV during raid time to further assist gearing our core team. Loot: -We use RC Loot Council as an Addon for our raids. -We have a rank in guild designated for voting on Loot Council, and these players are considered officers. -Our loot system is balanced and fair to all players. Maintaining attendance, performing mechanics, pulling exceptional numbers for your ilvl/class, and having a positive attitude will earn you loot in our guild. Requirements: -Attendance to all 3 raid nights -Punctuality, do not be late, we are pulling trash or a boss by 11 PM -Logged in Discord for full raid duration -Submission of logs from current content, this is optional, please discuss via whisper or Discord -At least 875+ GS and experience in a mythic raid environment -At least 35 points in your main spec artifact -Willingness to do Mythic + outside of raid times in groups with the guild to further gear our core team. -Willingness to swap out for a fight and be benched if it is what is best for guild progression. If you only plan on logging in only for raid times, then this guild will not be a good fit for you. We have an active and outgoing group of people who all rely on each other to run Mythic +, Nightbane runs, World Quests, and PVP. We look forward to your interest in our guild, and thank you for considering us. Please contact any of our officers in game: Pelicannn#1580 sikology#1547 Pyroknight#1792 arkis#1701Krimzon1 1h
3h Returning player LF Evening Guild I'm looking for a guild for Mythic+ runs as well as Heroic/Mythic raiding once my gear is up to par. Long story short, I'm an ancient player returning to the game looking for somewhere to call home. Progression raiding doesn't scare me, as I come from an age where 6-8 hour raids were commonplace, wiping for 99% of it. My major hurdle to overcome is my gear and experience in the current raiding environments. Beyond that, I'm super loyal, positive and willing to do the necessary efforts to work my way up. I need a late guild that mostly plays after 8PM server and on into the evening due to work. I have several characters, all with experience playing them. My current main would be my Ret/Prot Paladin at about 850 il and my secondary an Arms/Prot warrior at around 865 il.Rhazè0 3h
5h [H] <Team Rocket> 7/7M LF Aff-Lock <Team Rocket> a small branch off of <Blasting Off Again>. The majority of us have a lot of raid experience in Heroic/Mythic content. We're a very vulgar, sarcastic bunch that does indeed take things seriously when needed. We are always building our team to progress through Heroic/Mythic content. We are looking to add more to our team to have fun and to continue with a non-toxic raid environment. Read everything below for information. Recruitment: Always looking for exceptional players! - TANKS: CLOSED - HEALERS: CLOSED - WARRIOR: CLOSED - MAGE: CLOSED - HUNTER: CLOSED - WARLOCK: AFFLICTION - DEATH KNIGHT: CLOSED - MONK: CLOSED - PALADIN: CLOSED - PRIEST: CLOSED - SHAMAN: CLOSED - ROGUE: CLOSED - DRUID: CLOSED - DEMON HUNTER: CLOSED Progression: - 7/7 Mythic: Emerald Nightmare. - 3/3 Heroic: Trial of Valor Raid Times: - Friday, Saturday: 10PM - 1AM PST. - Sunday: 8PM - 10PM PST. Contact: - GM: Zelda (Kayla#1539) - Officer: Rueful (Rueful#1619) - Officer: Drparty - Officer: Noireu * If you're looking for a fun guild just to even crash in, we're all for it! Casual gamers, PvPers, or anyone that needs a home is welcome. *Zelda37 5h
6h 7/7M 3/3H Holy Pala LF guild Howdy! Holy paladin LF a chill but nice group for this tier and looking forward to the future lol have been playing for about 9 years and "hardcore" raiding ever since wotlk. Times - 10:00 CST preferably weekdays and 3 hours-ish raiding nights My main progress is with another toon (for those wondering) but I'm 7/7M & 3/3H Zarazhas#1783 for any questions as I'm aware I left a lot outOmniqt0 6h
6h [H]Arctos 4/7M 3/3H LF DPS/Heal Hi there. Arctos is a PVE progression oriented guild that is relaxed in nature and community. We are currently 4/7M, 7/7H in EN and 2/3H in ToV. LF few dps/heals for progression. We raid on Tuesday from 9:30-11:30pm PST Friday and Saturday nights from 9:30-12:30pm PST If this schedule suits you and you are interested please contact Poly#1289 or Shal#1343 or lonewolf#1325. Best of luck and happy hunting.Trinitykong45 6h
6h (H) <Organ Harvesters> 4/7M Weekend Raiders! <Organ Harversters> 4/7 M 3/3 H are now recruiting to finish roster spots for Nighthold!! Currently looking for dps and 1 resto druid. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 5:30 - 9pm server time. All skilled/serious players should inquire. My B-tag Rhinodude#1265Rhinomayne2 6h
7h <Shark Bait> 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV LFM <Shark Bait> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [7/7 Mythic, 3/3 H ToV] is looking for members to add to our ranks for continuing to push through Nighthold! We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Thrusday/TBD (Monday or Wednesday) 9-12 Server 12-3 East etc etc...) . Shark Bait as a guild hasn't been around forever. We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an enjoyable atmosphere. Emerald Nightmare tier: Realm Rank 33rd (First Tier Together) We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class. We have an immediate openings for any Dps, One healer, and a Tank that has: - Experience (Mythic Experience is required) - Excellent Communication - Quick Reaction - High Situational Awareness - Is Dynamic - Logs of Mythic EN (Required) but will look at Heroic Logs. Current Openings: DPS - Priest > High Mage > High Retribution > High Elemental > Medium WindWalker > Medium Healer - Monk > Medium Tanks - Prot Pally > High Guardian > High Any and all of those classes with decent experience (please have Mythic Exp. and logs to back it up, and 3/3 Heroic ToV) to push into Nighthold and a decent ilvl (nothing below 875), are strongly encouraged to message either our GM or Officers. Real ID's are below. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. SHARK BAIT OOH HA HA! If you have any questions at all please message us personally, thank you for considering us as a choice for you new guild going into Nighthold! OOH HA HA! GM: cameronlol#1989 Officers: pookss#1114, Siin#12508, Frieza#1349Jhyn6 7h
8h 871 Holy Priest LF a New Raiding Guild The title pretty much says it all! I'm looking for a raid team that is serious about pushing their way into Mythic Nighthold. Currently 7/7H and 2/3H looking to challenge myself as a player and work closely with progression minded individuals. Availability 5-12pm server time Mon/Tue/Wed/Thurs Also available Sunday nights past 6pm Here's some logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Wkj1JBpLvA2wZQh8 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dBPxgHv1ADwyfq8F/ If you think I would be a good fit for your raid guild please feel free to add me @ Dioxx#1398 Thanks for your time!Daoxx3 8h
9h (H) LFG - Enhancement Shaman I'm looking to transfer my toon from Argent Dawn to a new server, as well as return to my original roots, the Horde. I'm an Enhancement Shaman looking to join an active guild and fill a roll in raid, mythic +, etc. In light of 7.1.5, I'd be willing to work on Elemental or Restoration. But this change in spec would take some time since I've concentrated all my effort into Enhancement just prior to the latest patch I've experience in Emerald Nightmare (Heroic) + Halls of Valor (Heroic). Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.Akôni0 9h
11h (H)Evolution of the Devoted Guild Name: Evolution of the Devoted Raiding Schedule: Currently Thursday, Friday: 7pm server-10pm server Faction: Horde Progress: Building a raid team most of our raiders are 870Ilvl What our Guild can offer: Small guild looking to bring in more people to develop a raid team We have an active core of people who are into PVE, PVP, Pet collecting, Transmog A relaxed and fun raiding environment A diverse group of players to engage in activities with All adults that have become more of a family than just a guild. We do not care about ilvl, we can help with gear and mechanics if late to legion. Kara, Mythic +'s done through the week Ideal Candidates: Are mature and have excellent attitude. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset. Working together as a team, we do things together so noone is left out. Contacts: Send in game messages to Mìnmei, Eithneslin, or Thorameth for more Info Battlenet I.D. Jennifer75#1872Mìnmei6 11h
13h <Slumber Party> 4/7M recruiting for NH <Slumber Party> is recruiting players looking for a raid on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 6-9 pm PST. We are a friendly group just looking to fill a few spots to replace people who have left the game. We are in need of mostly ranged classes and potentially a ranged with a healer OS, and a potential off tank if we find the right candidate. We are 4/7M EN currently with progression focus on Il'gynoth. With Nighthold coming, we are taking more applicants than spots to find the right type of player that fits within our core group. If interested please respond to this thread with Battletag or send me a tell in game Sardakaur#1945Gernie6 13h
13h EST H Guild<LU> Recruiting for NH <Legion Unleashed> Were currently raiding Tues/Thurs 8:30-1130PM EST and (optional) Sunday 5-8pm EST. Were rebuilding our guild after a long time away from WoW. Me and my core managed to achieve world 14th in rift but it has lost its luster. Not planning of going all out balls to the walls hardcore but want to be semi competitive. We're also not asking for a lot; Be on time and have consumables for raids; Know your class; MOVE OUT OF CRAP! Our raid days/times are pretty flexible, willing to accommodate as best as we can. Looking to take in a small guild before the release on Night Hold. Feel free to contact me for more info. Looking for all classes/roles at the moment. Not looking just for a body, we want to add to our TEAM! Smitty#1579Smitthi11 13h
14h [H] <Here for Gear> 7/7H 2/3H <Here for Gear> on [H]Kil'Jaeden Raids two nights a week on Tuesday and Friday, 7:30PM EST - 10:30PM EST. We are a guild transfering from Wyrmrest looking to get a Mythic raid group together. With a short raid schedule we are looking for serious and dedicated raiders that show up to raid and are ready to down bosses. Food, Pots, Flasks are a must to join the mythic group. Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Recruiting Needs: Ranged DPS Melee DPS We are also interested in active players that are not looking to raid. If pushing Mythic+ or doing Normal/Heroic raid is your thing we would love to have you. We are looking for individuals that bring positive vibes and want to have a good time. If you are interested in joining <Here for Gear> feel free to reach out ingame or on the following battletag: ViRuSMoFo#1319Haramßae4 14h
15h OMG BLIZZ Y U BRAEK KJ? OMG BLIZZ Y U BRAEK KJ? The whoel realm went down when we were makign progression on a TW dungeon!Burklol0 15h
18h [H]<The Filthiest of Casuals> T/Th Guild LFM We're a guild that's a mix of veterans and newer/returning players who are looking for more to fill out the roster for Nighthold after some post-holiday disappearances. Most core members have raided with each other for years, have done mythic progression during MoP and WoD, and are willing to help those who are less familiar with raiding. We currently do heroics but would like to push mythic again once we have a reliable roster. Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST Progress: EN: 7/7H ToV: 2/3H Requirements: -Flasks/food/pots -Mumble -DBM Recruiting: -Healers (any) -DPS (any) Whisper Fico#1593 if interested.Avogadro0 18h
23h [H] <Blacklisted> 7/7M, 2/3M LFM! <Blacklisted> US Kil'jaeden - Horde About us: <Blacklisted> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Kil'jaeden. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. We believe this is what makes us successful - diversity. Our roots were established back in Siege of Orgrimmar; since then we have become one of the top raiding guilds on the server. <Blacklisted> isn't only just a WoW guild, we are a multi-gaming community with the majority of our members also playing Overwatch, Hearthstone, League of Legends, and CS:GO. We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression and all other members is ideal and what we look for. What we look for in our raiders: Great attendance Dedication and loyalty Friendliness Openness to improvement Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices Enthusiasm about raiding We require an attendance rate of at least 90%. We understand things do come up, but we expect you to respect us enough to post out through the forums! What we provide to our raiders: Teamspeak 3 Repairs Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers A relaxed and social raiding environment Trial period: Trial period will last roughly 3-4 weeks. In this time, we will be analyzing and gauging how you are doing within the group. Based on this information, trial periods may be increased or decreased depending on how the Officers' believe you are doing. During your trial period, we expect you to be on at least 15 minutes before raid with your food, flasks, and other consumables all ready to go. The most important thing we look at is your attendance; if you are constantly showing up late or are missing each week, expect your trial to be terminated. Required Addons and Programs: Teamspeak 3 Exorsus Raid Tools RC Loot Council Raid Team: Current Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30 p.m - 1:00 a.m PST Legion Recruitment Needs: Reliable and consistent RDPS. Legion Minimum Requirements: 880+ ilvl, 35+ Artifact Traits, Current Mythic Raiding Experience. Contacts: Raid Leader - Mooky#1933 Officer - ThisVietGuy#1495 ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please apply at our website: http://blacklisted-kj.enjin.com/recruitment Fill out the application seriously. If we see that you answer each point with no detail/one sentence, expect your application to be instantly denied.Liadryn219 23h
23h Status Pro US 137 7/7M 2/3M Status Pro Information Recruiting: Open to all good players. Specific Needs Good Players Short APP with same info as below: http://tinyurl.com/pvfab7n Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Wed 7-11:15pm (PST); There will be a 15 minute break at 9pm Loot: Will be given out in loot council. Factors that affect loot priority. Upgrade (who needs it more?) Attendance (Expect 90%) Performance (Via logs and personal observations of officers) Probability that you will continue raiding with us for the remainder of the tier Trial Period: Will last between 2-4 lockouts in which a player will receive the lowest priority in the group. The trial period can end before 2 weeks and will go no longer than 4.We will run a 22 man core roster, with several “Flex” players people who can fill in when needed. Goal: This Group will raid between 3-4 night based on our performance as a new group. We will have an entire new core group of raiders and I believe that 4 night is necessary in order to build group dynamics. That being said, the goal is to be a 3 night 12 hour guild. However, efficiency takes time to achieve. GOALS Tier 19: US 200 Tier 20: US 100 Tier 21: US 50 Expectations: Make sure that your goals are aligned with the groups. In order to Achieve US 50 on 3 nights it requires that you as a Raider come prepared.Outlined below are some of the required responsibilities of a raider that I expect. KNOW the fight before raid. UNDERSTAND our strategy which will be posted before raid in discord MIN/MAX your character, I do not expect alts so your main toon better be MAX potential or expect to be sat RESEARCH your class rotations, talents, and find out what are the best options per fight. USE logs to analyze your performance vs others in similar situations to find out how you can improve. Finally, I have been raiding for quite some time. I am more than happy to help people get better and improve. Raiding culture is something that can be a bit different for most players playing video games. It takes time to understand how to do well in a raiding environment. My standards for improvement will evolve with the group's evolution. Post here. Contact us Battlenet Myth#1258 Endever#1256Ndevur19 23h
1d {H} <Tabbed Out> 4/7M, 3/3H recruiting <H> <Tabbed Out> is looking for exceptional players to fill out our mythic roster. If you are one of those players and can make raid times please whisper me or another officer. One healer and a few ranged preferred Raid Times: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 8 to 11 pm server. Currently : 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOVKorkran7 1d
1d 875 Warlock LF Mythic Raiding Guild I'm a Demo Lock, currently at 875 item level, (ideally) looking for a guild that is already 7/7 Mythic EN that raids 3 times a week. I've been put in a situation where I switched mains halfway through EN for the benefit of my current guild (that has now decided to stop raiding) which means my item level is lower than you'd normally see for someone who is 7/7M and my AK is only 23. I also didn't see much of ToV as I was extremely busy over pretty much the entire month of December. I'd like to be in Mythic Nighthold the day it releases. I know my class and spec inside and out, and am looking forward to finding a new home for this toon. Here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Alyxul/advanced Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19635243/10/#partition=1 Once again, for rankings please take into account overall given my item level and my rankings by item level, which do show me in a better light. To be more specific for days and times I would only consider a guild that doesn't raid on Friday or Saturday, and one that is finished raiding at the very latest of 12 PST. Add me on bnet at: Alex#112831Alyxul3 1d
1d [H] <Hostile> 7/7M, 2/3M Weekend LFM <Hostile> 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV is a friendly, relaxed, and drama-free raiding guild whose core consists of friends which have raided together for several expansions in different guilds. We are a tight-knit multi-gaming community and have been on Kil'Jaeden for a few years. We are looking for progression-oriented players with previous and current mythic experience during current raid tiers to add to our core roster. Raid Schedule Friday and Saturday 7pm - 11pm server (pacific) Recruitment Needs Resto Shaman Ranged DPS Requirements High attendance/consistency and punctuality Communication: Mumble and the ability to speak up when necessary Positive attitude and willingness to improve Knowledge of your class, spec, gearing choices Ability to handle hours of progression What we offer to our raiders Guild repairs Consumables Experienced leadership Relaxed atmosphere We also do alt runs, challenge modes, achievement runs, and more. Add my btag: Katie#12711Katie132 1d
1d 7/7M recruiting DK/Boomkin for Nighthold! <XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well. Current Progression: 7/7M 1/3M ToV http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/XiT Recruitment: DEATH KNIGHT BOOMKIN We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players! Even if your class/spec is not listed, feel free to contact us! Logs will be requested upon interview(failure to provide logs from applicant will result in no trial). Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12-30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST) With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid). Requirements: Strong knowledge of your class and role. A strong background in progression raiding. Ability to accept criticism. Loot: All loot is handled via officer based loot council. Officer Contact Info: Unriel#1911 - Raid Leader Rohzay#1540 - GM Myystic#11627 - OfficerCerriel3 1d
1d [H]The Dude Abides- 2Day Recruiting 7/7H 3/3 We're a 2 day raiding guild based on the Kil'Jaeden server. We're currently 7/7 H, 3/3 H Trials, and looking to build a mythic group for Nighthold. We're looking for two healers (any class but paladin), and a couple exceptional DPS (melee or ranged). We have a very active player base, and a ton of friendly people. We have plenty of guild events, and run tons of Mythic + throughout the week. Our raids are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00 Server Time (PST). Our only requirements are that you show up on time with consumables ready, with Discord and RCLootCouncil installed. We do an optional super casual raid for alts/friends/families on Thursday. Add me on bnet at Oddemic#1522 for any questions/inquiries.Oddemic0 1d
1d Tichondrius Late-Night Raiding10pm to 1am PST <L E G E N D A R Y> -- ><>< 7/7H EN - 3/3H TOV - 6/10 Nighthold ><>< -- Now Recruiting for Late Night Raids. Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am Pacific Standard Time. We are a Dedicated raiding guild looking for more members to add to our roster. Trying to FOCUS on Nighthold and Mythic Nighthold Progression. Two days a week are: Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am In high demand for Classes like: Hunter = High Demand Mage = High Demand Warlock = High Demand Warrior DPS = High Demand DK DPS = High Demand Any Exceptional DPS is always welcome to talk and As a TEAM we can figure something out! Contact me @ Smokeyjacob#1703 or Leave a message here on the Forums. Ill be checking regularly.Yoshtheghost0 1d
1d <Strange Fiction> 7/7M LF DPS for Mythic NH <Strange Fiction> on [H]Kil'Jaeden is a 2 night raid guild running on 6 hours a week: Wed & Sun 930p-1230a PST. We are a fairly new guild with a late start to Mythic EN and we are looking to lock in a few more reliable dps for our core roster. What makes <Strange Fiction> stand out from the other 7/7M guilds? Though we had a late start, we are already 7/7M and 2/3H in just over 2 months. Now that we have a stable core, we are looking to steamroll through Nighthold upon release. As we only raid two days a week, we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs. Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Recruiting Needs: *35 Trait mainspec is required minimum* Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest - Elemental Shaman Ranged DPS/ Offspec Healer (Shaman preferably) *while we are looking for a few specific classes and roles, we do consider reliable and competent players on all specs* Outside of Mythic raid progression, we have an active core of players who run Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, Karazhan w/ Nightbane runs, and dozens of Mythic+ throughout the week, consistently clearing any keystone up to 12 (and above) every week. If you think <Strange Fiction> would be a good fit for you and also you for us, feel free to check out our site or contact us on battletag: www.strange-fiction.enjin.com Paragon#1682 Jovy#11531 Welshy#1674Jovyy0 1d
1d [H] <Same> T/Th/Fri 6pm-9pm PST 2/3M 7/7M 7/7 M 2/3 M Looking for Main Tank Outside of raids we're a very laid back guild and like to joke around and mess with each other, but when the pull timer hits the big 0 it's time to focus up and be serious. Every member of Same strives to conquer the next challenge. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST(server time) Loot Distribution is done by a loot council taking performance (damage/healing done, damage taken, etc.), attendance, and current gear level as the main focus on distribution. We're looking for players who know their class thoroughly. Players who can and will listen to instructions and then act on those instructions. I don't want to call your name to remove brambles only to watch you not perform that task. We don't take ourselves very seriously. If you are on Kil'Jaeden you'll frequently see myself or others being clowns in trade chat or around the world. Though I will stress that it is not in the interest of our guild for any of its members to be dicks to other players. We frequently Sell runs and have in the past needed to pug from our fine player-base so it's a part of your job as a member to help our reputation as retarded, yet friendly players. Before applying - keep in mind: this is a Mythic raid team. What that means is that we have to have 2-3 tanks 13-15 dps and 3-5 healers online for every raid night, depending on the encounter we are about to face. And then we have to take into account that not everyone will be able to make 100% of raid nights. That means we have to maintain a roster of more than 20 players. So you must be willing to sit for players who are more fitting for specific content or encounters. And you must be ready at all times when sitting to come in. I hate it, you hate it, we all hate it but it's a necessary evil in the name of progression. Recruitment Needs: Warrior and Paladin tanks to the front of the line, please. Any and all skilled applicants should head to our website and apply. Please head over to Same.Guildlaunch.com to apply or Add me on BNet: Gpolice#1230 for more info.Pirateswift11 1d
2d [H] Lazerpewpewpew 7/7 HEN 3/3 HToV <Lazerpewpewpew> Kil’Jaeden - Horde (7/7 HEN 3/3 HToV) is looking to recruit new members for our raid and Mythic + teams. We are a group of friends that have played together on and off since Vanilla, and are back after mostly taking WoD off. We are currently clearing heroic raids and high m+ and building our team for mythic raiding in Nighthold. Our current raiding schedule is 4-6 hours per week. We all have jobs and lives and people on both coasts so we strive to be efficient with our raid time and get things done. Our goals are AoTC each content patch first, then as far as we can get toward Cutting Edge. We will go back and clear mythic raids for the current xpac during off times on the weekends. We are an active guild and are growing a community for seriously casual progression raiders and high Mythic plussers, and casual- and non- raiders as well. Apply for either, or switch as your time, schedule, and interest allow. We are primarily looking for RDPS, but all apps considered. We use Discord for chat and voice. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7-9 PT/10-12 ET, with frequent continuation raids on weekends depending on interest and circumstances. If you would like to speak personally to our GM or an officer, please add Oiysters#1610 or Tasteless#11913 to battle.net and message us in game.Oiysademon3 2d
2d Darkspear? Did i accidentally server transfer? Is this an attempt to put the war back in "War"craft? Whats up with all the Darkspear kids? I guess i have only been ganked twice in the last few days. You have to watch your back i bit more often out in the world. How do you all feel about it?Lastgun8 2d
2d 7/7M EN <Valyrian> LFM Newly reformed guild recruiting for Nighthold. Several friends have returned to the game who have previously been in top 100 guilds so we have reformed for Nighthold. Recruiting Any class/spec are currently welcome, however ranged, heals and possibly a tank are in demand. Must be good players but personality is most important. Schedule Tuesday and Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 PST A tentative 3rd optional day will be Thursday to farm previous content, however this is not set in stone just yet. Loot Handled via loot council Contact Feel free to contact me, any officers, or the GM Briggsta#1214 Miero#1181 Bakedog#1418 Jeflax#1315Briggsta1 2d
2d [H] TRIGGERED is recruiting 7/7M 2/3M RECRUITING ALMOST ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS! BUT SEEKING THESE CLASSES MORE -Shadow Priest -Hunter -Warlock -Boomkin -Arms/Fury Warrior <TRIGGERED> is a guild that has formed not too long ago, and has been successful upon forming. However, as with most new guilds, people come and go quite frequently, and while our core has slowly been building, there are still quite a few core spots available. We care about our players, while staying serious, and also have a good time. We do not tolerate failure, but, we do give you chances to improve, or overcome shortcomings. - We raid 3 days a week, from 7pm-10pm server time (PST), and sometimes add a 4th day depending on progression and people's schedules. Tues, Weds, Thurs - Must be 45th trait unlocked in main spec, and at least 880 ilvl. Must provide Warcraft Logs as solid play proof. We will inspect them, and go from there. BUT, traits and ilvl requirements may be lowered if you are exceptional at your class. - Trial period starts and lasts for roughly 3 weeks. Gear is distributed to Raiders usually, but under certain circumstances, trials can get it. Trial periods can also be shortened by good performance/attendance. I only mention this so it comes as no surprise. -Must be determined to improve, willing to listen, take and follow orders, accept mistakes and correct them/understand what happened, be communicative (have a mic and use it, basically). While we are looking for mostly solid ranged DPS, we are recruiting any players of exceptional skill at this time. Again, we need these solid players for core slots, we do not recruit for the bench at this time. If you don't get offended easily by our goofy times, and enjoy an....."interesting" atmosphere outside of raid times, feel free to PM me. My Real ID is Tetsujin#1911, or apply at our guild website which is http://triggeredgg.enjin.com/ Hope to hear from you. Thanks for reading!Tetsujin0 2d
2d . whoopsTetsujin0 2d
2d Late Night Raiding Guild 10pm to 1am PST <L E G E N D A R Y> -- ><>< 7/7H EN and 2/3H TOV ><>< -- Now Recruiting for Late Night Raids. Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am Pacific Standard Time. We are a Dedicated raiding guild looking for more members to add to our roster. Trying to FOCUS on Nighthold and Mythic Nighthold Progression. Two days a week are: Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am In high demand for Classes like: Hunter = High Demand Mage = High Demand Warlock = High Demand Warrior DPS = High Demand DK DPS = High Demand Any Exceptional DPS is always welcome to talk and As a TEAM we can figure something out! Contact me @ Smokeyjacob#1703 or Leave a message here on the Forums. Ill be checking regularly.Yoshtheghost0 2d
2d [H] 3/7M 3/3H Recruiting for Nighthold (Organization Thirteen) Has returned! Weekend raiding guild Fri Sat 9:30 pm-12:30 am server (PST). Recruiting beyond our Mythic roster for Nighthold. We're in need of dedicated raiders looking for a permanent/ long term home. We are a bit more laid back with a focus on keeping the fun in raiding while also keeping it as efficient as possible, If interested add Fallen#12876 so we may speak. Happy hunting and good luck. *casual/standby raiders/M+ runner welcome*(we run M+ during the evening as well) Current Openings: *If class/spec is not listed please feel free to contact us, we are always looking for strong dedicated raiders.* Shaman - Ele Druid - Balance Priest - Shadow Monk - MW Warlock - open Hunter - open Mage - closed Demon Hunter - closed Paladin - closed Rogue - closed Warrior - closed Death Knight - closedFallenscout26 2d
2d [H] <D N D> 3/7M 3/3H Recruiting Heals & DPS <Death Not Disgrace> 3/7M 3/3H. We need bodies to fill up core spots for Mythic raiding. We need about 3 or so more people to round out the team. Looking for 860+ ilvl. The major thing we're looking for in our raid members is attendance, so long as we have enough people to run Mythic raids, we'll move along smoothly. Pugging people for Mythic raids slows us down due to pugs always leaving early and us having to replace. I'm sure most of the wow community knows of this problem. Raid Times: Tues / Thurs: 8-11pm PST Wed: 9-11pm PST Preferred Classes / Roles: DPS Boomkin Ele Shaman Warlock Rogue WW Monk Hunter Shadow Priest Healer Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Holy/Disc Priest WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Death+Not+Disgrace Contact info: Pimic#1689 Loxy#1515 You can reach me best by Real ID, otherwise posting here will be fine, but may be delayed responses.Simø4 2d
2d [H]<BlackWidowCompany> Gaming Community LFM Black Widow Company [BWC] has re-opened our guild to Horde recruitment on Kil'Jaeden. We do not have any class/level requirements and we encourage our members to explore all styles of play -- leveling/exploring old content and/or end-game PvE and PvP. - Now that we have re-opened recruitment, we are seeking current/future raiders to support our four raid teams. We have a progression team along with two semi-progression teams and a casual team. - Raiding is not a requirement to join. We do many other events involving PvP, Pet Battles, and our classic "Intoxication Operations." - We have a rated battleground team along with Arena team nights if PvP is your thing. - Our community does not disappear when content dries out as we play multiple games together. Black Widow Company [BWC] is an award-winning, international, multi-gaming outfit with a thirteen year history of gaming excellence. We are veteran founded, owned and operated with a solid reputation of integrity, fair play, dedication and team work across many games – Arma 3, MechWarrior Online, PlanetSide 2, Star Citizen, World of Tanks/Warships, Overwatch and more. As a community, we operate under a clearly defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) which serves as our charter and code of conduct. The SOP sets the standard of respect, professionalism, and excellence that every BWC member is expected to uphold. If you are seeking more than just an in-game guild, then BWC may be for you. Check us out at www.the-bwc.com Discover what Black Widow Company has to offer you and what you have to offer BWC. /salute Recruiter: MahrudRuss#1822 **CURRENT RAID TEAMS** Progression team (exclusive, requires try outs for new people wanting to join) 2/7M / 2/3H Tues/Thurs 7-10PM Server time (PST) Casual team Saturday and Sunday 2000-2200 (EST) Semi-progression team (EU friendly start times) Sunday and Thursday 1430-1700 (EST) New team looking for core group No set dates or times yet.Jovariss117 2d
3d 872 bear lf guild 1. Times available & time zone: Anything after afternoons/mornings on the weekdays, im fine weekend mornings/afternoons 2. Server preference: Kil'jaeden 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Little bit of all, depending on my mood 5. Current progression/experience: 4/7 mythic EN and 3/3 heroic EXP on main this toon also has killed H Xavius and passed 3/3 on normal. 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A. Ask upon request 7. Contact info: Leopardspots#1344 8. Anything else: Hello people of azeroth! I have 4/7 mythic experience on my main, and id like to play this toon more in NH. I am open to any days/times as long as its not IN THE AFTERNOON ON WEEKDAYS. weekend afternoons/mornings are fine. If you are interested, please add me @ Leopardspots#1344!Roareh1 3d
3d Looking for Heroic Raiding/M+ Guild I'm currently looking to join a guild for Heroic Raiding/M+ runs. My last guild dissolved after EN. I currently play a 857 Warlock and 871 Resto Druid. I would like to have a guild to raid NH and call home. I have AOTC experience in EN and from past expansions. I am a loyal and dedicated player. Please contact me here or in game with questions. Bnet Dono1#1690 Thanks!Nomlock3 3d
3d (H)Praeterquam Uictoriae 7/7H 3/3H LFM Praeterquam Uictoriae is currently looking for more people that are interested in progressing threw the upcoming raid Nighthold! We are in need of a couple healers pref a Rdruid, RShammy and Disc Priest and a few range/melee dps to fill out our 20 man roster. We are also taking people that are not the highest ilvl that are interested in raiding. We have heroic En and norm ToV on farm so we can gear you up! Also accepting casuals! (About us) we are a smaller guild of social people. Most have been raiding together for a while now. We are 7/7 H EN and 3/3 H ToV. We have mythic+ groups going daily, and Nightbane runs on farm. We do old content runs for all your Xmog needs! We also have a few people that run arena 2's/3's. (Raid times) Tuesday/Thursday's 7pm - 10pm server time. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to add me on battle tag. Vomitory#1138.Vómlet3 3d
3d [H] <I care this much> 7/7H EN 3/3 N ToV <I Care This Much> is a friendly, relaxed, and mature raiding guild whose core has been raiding since Vanilla. We are looking for progression-oriented players to complete our raiding core. Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV Raid Time: Friday and Saturday 7pm to 10pm server(Pacific) We are looking for: – Guardian Druid or Prot Warrior – Resto Shaman – Shadow Priest – Mage – Rogue – Havoc DH – Boomkin – Arms Warrior – Marksman Hunter Contact us in game: Fierybuns, Knèés, TaloriaFierybuns0 3d
3d <DPS Matters> {H} 7/7M 2/3M LF 2 Healers <DPS Matters> {H} 7/7M 2/3M Is looking to recruit a Disc Priest and a Mistweaver Monk for progression in nighthold to round out our versatility in a our healing line-up. We are currently listed as <Dark Riders of Lordaeron> but we are changing the guild name back to <DPS Matters>. If you are interested please add me (Somniferous#1291) and have your logs prepared to link so we can schedule a Discord interview. If I am not on please feel free to ask for an officer in guild to speak with (Scryx, Renori, Rymang, Xenope).Khannrad1 3d
3d Convergence 10/10M US79 - Selling M+ Carries! Who We Are: Convergence is one of Kil'Jaeden's top raiding guilds on the realm. Home to some of the best raiders in the US Region we're able to offer Credibility, Quality, and the ability to use our time in the most productive way possible. For more information please visit our website: ConvergenceGuild.com _________________________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: [A] 2-6 Three Chest Carry Speed Runs (Any, YOUR KEY) [B] 7-9 Loot / Gear & Alt Runs (Any, YOUR KEY) [C] 10-12 Completion / Weekly Cache Runs (Any, YOUR KEY) [D] 13-15+ (N/A) All carry run prices will vary depending on what the buyer(s) Keystone is and how high the M+ Keystone is being purchased. Every carry run will be done using a FULL guild group (aka. no pugs). You may schedule runs for later times to fit what works for you. DISCLAIMER: ALL buyers are REQUIRED to pay upfront prior to being ran through each run. _________________________________________________________________________________ Contact Us: If you have any questions, are looking to buy a run or just curious about what your options are, please don't hesitate to add my btag listed below: Damonte#11364Jeremih7 3d
3d <Perpetual Motion> 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV LFM Perpetual Motion Guild Recruiting Tanks, Healers and Rdps for our core 20man 7/7 Heroic EN must be 865ilvl Tues/Weds 10pm-1am pacific time server: any questions add snoozy#1741 Rdruid-highly needed Spriest-highly needed Mage-highly neededSnoozy9 3d
3d 7/7M LF Boomie/DK for NH prog <XiT> [US-H] (Kil'Jaeden 7/7M) Casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids 2 days a week with an optional 3rd for people who want to get ahead a bit. Tight-knit and always an enjoyable time in raid. We tend to progress very fast for a 2-day guild. We need 1 DPS to round out our amazing core Mythic group heading into The Nighthold. Accepting bench raiders also. Recruiting: BOOMKIN DEATH KNIGHT Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am PST/ST (with optional Thursday) Come join the other skilled members of our guild and be a part of the best raid environment on WoW!! Contact for any questions or interest: Rohzay#1540 GM Unriel#1911 RL Myystic#11627 OfficerMyystic6 3d
4d [H ] <Same> 7/7M 2/3M Tues/Thurs/Fri 6pm-9pm. About Us: <Same> is a new guild formed before Legion. We prefer to have fun while raiding while also clearing content. Right now we are bolstering our raid team before nighthold mythic progression, and farming mythic+ dungeons. Our Goal: We are always striving to be a group that is inviting and fun to play with, while still finishing content. Our main goal in legion is being able to clear all tiers on mythic while they are current.Many of our members also enjoy PvP which includes arenas and guild RBGS. Why you should consider us: Like many other guilds we were formed at the beginning of legion. Some of our members have since moved on to other guilds or left the game altogether, but our core group of members have stayed together. Many of us have met in real life. And we have a group that attends Blizzcon every year. We all enjoy WoW as our main game when progressing, but all of us enjoy other games together, including all other blizzard games, as well as Counter Strike and Rocket League If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, but rather a group of friends who love spending our free time together, We would love to welcome you to the group. Raid Info: Raid Times: 6 pm-9 pm Server (9-12 EST) Tuesday Thursday Friday Recruitment Needs: Any closed classes will always be considered for exceptional applicants. Death Knight: Closed Druid: Open Hunter: Closed Mage: Closed Monk: Closed Paladin: Open (DPS) Priest: Open (DPS) Rogue: Closed Shaman: Closed Warlock: Open Warrior: Open Demon Hunter: Closed AF All recruits are expected to perform to the best of their ability and be able to take criticism in all forms. All recruits must be old enough to handle swearing, bad jokes, and bad manners. All recruits must have Discord and a mic. All Recruits must provide their own enchants and other consumables that are required to raid. Website: http://same.guildlaunch.com/ Contacts: Gpolice#1230 forkheals#1765 Thank you for taking the time to consider our guild. If you are interested in joining, please contact myself or one of our officers to apply.Forkheals3 4d
4d <Strange Fiction> 7/7M LF DPS for Mythic NH <Strange Fiction> on [H]Kil'Jaeden is a 2 night raid guild running on 6 hours a week: Wed & Sun 930p-1230a PST. We are a fairly new guild with a late start to Mythic EN and we are looking to lock in a few more reliable dps for our core roster. What makes <Strange Fiction> stand out from the other 7/7M guilds? Though we had a late start, we are already 7/7M and 2/3H in just over 2 months. Now that we have a stable core, we are looking to steamroll through Nighthold upon release. As we only raid two days a week, we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs. Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor (Helya this week) Recruiting Needs: *35 Trait mainspec is required minimum* Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest - Elemental Shaman Ranged DPS/ Offspec Healer (Shaman preferably) *while we are looking for a few specific classes and roles, we do consider reliable and competent players on all specs* Outside of Mythic raid progression, we have an active core of players who run Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, Karazhan w/ Nightbane runs, and dozens of Mythic+ throughout the week, consistently clearing any keystone up to 12 (and above) every week. If you think <Strange Fiction> would be a good fit for you and also you for us, feel free to check out our site or contact us on battletag: www.strange-fiction.enjin.com Paragon#1682 Jovy#11531 Welshy#1674Jovyy0 4d
4d 882 ret/ 880 hpal Hello, I'm trying to transfer to a PST server. I am currently 2/7M EN and 2/3H ToV. I am comfortable healing or dpsing, I have 35 traits in ret and about to get my 34th in holy., however I have the legendary hpal ring and the legendary belt so I am more geared and experienced in healing mythic content. Please contact me at HolyShock#11991. Thank you.Hølyshøck3 4d
4d [H] <Infinity> 7/7M 3/3H LF RDPS [H] <Infinity> of Kil'Jaeden. Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 7pm - 10pm PST/realm time. Currently recruiting: RDPS In high need of: Ele Shaman, spriest, hunter Current Progress: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M. Trial of Valor - 3/3H. Min ilvl requirement: 880+. Min Artifact Rank: 35+. Apply if: a. You have good attendance. b. You're able to play your class at exceptional levels. c. You're able to study and learn from logs without having your hand held. d. You can follow instructions from the guild management. Don't Apply if: a. You have any questionable obstacles that could interfere with our days/times. (once and awhile is acceptable) b. You have a poor attitude or not able to take constructive criticism. c. You can't handle or don't fully agree with how a loot council system works in hardcore raiding environments. We use loot council for loot, Discord for voice. Visit our website to review our policies & to apply. Guild Website: www.infinity-gaming.us We also live stream! Come visit & follow us at the following channels... twitch.tv/buhhbbles twitch.tv/gerosmilak twitch.tv/etziooooßuhhbbles36 4d
4d [H]Kil'Jaeden <The Spire> semi-causual group <The Spire> is yet another "semi-hardcore, two-night raid group of working professionals looking to use time efficiently and clear challenging content, and HAVE FUN at the SAME TIME." We have a pretty active core. We raid Wed 8-11 PST and Thur 7-10 PST (but the days are open to change), and there's usually some people running M+ on other nights. The Discord is a lot of fun. We're very chill; people play the spec they enjoy playing. We have logs but we don't use them to pressure people. We progress pretty steadily (7/7 heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 heroic Trial Of Valor). What's holding us back is our comp. We only have around 12 people. We want to clear H and have the possibility of beating Mythic bosses, but we can't do that without recruiting more people, and recruiting one at a time is not working. Additionally one of our healers is dejectedly playing DPS because we don't have enough people to heal. So we're looking for a small group of players composed of more dps than not and possibly a Tank. Add me on bnet if it sounds like this is a good fit for you! Battle.net: TboneHere#1199 Discord: Ty#2709Meledra0 4d
5d [H]Slave to the Sun - Recruiting for NH Slave to the Sun - Mainly starting as a group of friends we have expanded our network either by recruiting friends of friends or finding random raiders we enjoyed playing with. We are recruiting Healers and Damage for our Normal/Heroic Nighthold progression. We are prepared to gear out serious candidates as well pre-Nighthold. We are currently just a heroic guild but want to recruit enough to make the player requirements for mythic. Raid times: Weds/Thurs 7-10pm Server time. Current raid progress: EN 7/7H - ToV 3/3H We use Discord and we are an extended gaming network so you may also find us playing other games you might be interested in as well. We are a big family. You can find me or our other recruiter at BNET ID: Revelator#1413 Sneezy#1163Dazlfaxx1 5d