Kil'jaeden

Oct 16, 2013 [H] 560 Prot Paladin LF guild 14/14N Pally tank with meta and legendary looking for heroic progression guild. I have researched heroic fights, but have not attempted any besides Immerseus. I am an active player, and have a very good grasp on my class from playing for many years. If interested you may contact me through battletag: S889#1826 or reply here. Thanks!Halio0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 [H]<To Be Determined> is 4/14 & recruiting! <To Be Determined> is back and ready to raid ! We have core members coming back and need a few select recruits to fill in the spaces. We've been a guild since 2008 and we value the skill of a player over gear and achievements or item levels. If you're loyal and want to join a guild that is fun and serious whisper Givo or Fupa in game, Please whisper us with any questions as well. We're currently 4/14 Normal 25man SoO & recruiting... 1 Warlock 1 Holy/Ret Paladin 1 MW/BM/WW Monk 1 Feral/Boomkin Druid Apply on our website http://tbdraiding.enjin.com and don't miss out on an opportunity to join a very unique guild.Givo61 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Got a suggestion? Isn't there an icon in game where we could make suggestions on how Blizzard might assist this server with faction balance? All I got.Kittystyle110 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Screen Shots I recently looked through my screen shots to stroll down memory lane, I must say, a few them brought a smile upon my face, it was quite nice. But of course, we can't exclude today's wonderful wpvp event from the pile now can we? Ruinous and D7 were going back and forth on timeless isle from alliance base to horde base over and over. It was actually fun to watch, then of course I saw my dear Gewbie and had to pay him a visit, 2 times. Although I couldn't get the 2nd SS cause I died :T STILL WORTH IT!! http://i.imgur.com/sHn66lF.jpg Bravo to both parties for doing wpvp that was somewhat challenging and last more than 4 minutes. /clap EDIT: wrong thingTobi4 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 LF Pro Coder - Website Opportunity Hello, I am looking for a player who has extensive knowledge and capabilities with coding. I won't be logging back into WoW for quite some time, if ever...so please e-mail me. A reasonable settlement can be made. E-Mail: LFCODER34@GMAIL.COMTeknîque2 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Competent dps Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hi, for months I have been looking for a regular 10/25 progression raiding guild. I'm not looking for 14/14N or 14/14H guild nor am I looking for world number 1. I'm looking for a regular guild that gets together at a certain time and day to down bosses and have some fun and progress through a current tier. I have been playing since vanilla with a break during BC and have been at the forefront of progression ever since, until Mop where i have struggled to raid at all as a warrior. I have spent a small fortune transfering from server to server, faction to faction and I'm willing to again pay the money and transfer for the guild that suits my needs. My raid times are preferably 5-6pm Hawaii time any days of the week bar mondays but tbh i'm flexible. What you get in return is a punctual raider who posts good numbers and knows when and how to move out of fire. The only thing i ask in return is not to bench me on a rotational roster and then wonder why i'm not keeping up with the rest of the raid when i'm forgoing loot. I have my LFR orange cloak and i'm in the process of updating my tanking gear with the intention to tank from time to time especially in a 10 man environment. Pst here or pst in game if you have an opportunity or opening for me. thanks for your time for reading -MoraMorathei0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 551 hunter 13/14N LF progression guild As the title states my main is my 551 hunter. I've been raiding since Firelands with full clears with different toons. FL 7/7N DS 8/8N MSV 6/6N HOF 6/6N Toes 4/4N ToT 12/12N SoO 13/14N I've got 13/14N 10m exp in SoO with Garrosh exp also looking to start heroics after a full clear. I'm looking for a social casual to semi hardcore raiding guild that's 13/14N, 14/14N or working or heroics. I'm a hardworking reliable player that follow directions and can pick up on boss fight mechanics quickly. I am a sociable outgoing player that gets along with everyone that just wants to join a nice friendly guild that's steadily progressing and have fun doing it. I'm currently looking for a guild that raids 3-4 nights a week M-F 9pm-2am EST. No preference as to 10/25m groups, either one will be ok with me. Willing to server xfer for the right guild. If anyone is interested in talking send me a inv in game and we'll talk :) BT-Cheeze#1111Mmburntcheez0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 What's The Best PvP Guild on This Server? i am thinking about xferring here. i was on alliance trade chat on this server for a bit and i heard something about ruinous the guild having the r1 rbg team world wide? is that true? if so where can i apply to join them? does the horde have a guild like this as well (cus id rather stay horde since most of my friends play horde) what are some other good ally/horde guilds? i am primarily looking for rbg/arena with some wpvp on the side. all your help is appreciated it. tySopro60 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Should I tell my job... About blizzcon this week or next week? I told my supervisor when I got hired that I have plans Nov. 5th-10th. She said don't worry about it and to let her and my mentor(teacher) know. Knowing how busy the school has been I feel they forgot *bonks self.* Anyways! This week or next week? :D? Opinions and answers that don't make sense but not are not and can be is this real life bumping twerks whaaa answers are for sure am are welcome! #TheQueenofMurlocsAvánii4 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Profession Kits? Anyone selling profession kits? I am thinking alchemy (post 150 skill lvl) Engineering 1-600 (maybe 2 of these)Tàl4 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Just a question... Why does Jeweled Onyx Panther go for only 65k, when the Orb of Mysteries are 18k each equaling to a total of 72kg? That's not counting Living Steels, or the Gems required (20 per). Curious as to how this mount has dropped in price, seeing as the original mats are more $$ than what people are selling it for. And it's right around Sky Golem prices, 65k- 70k, and I believe the Sky Golem takes longer to make, hence the 30 Living Steels and 30 of the other material (can't think of the name atm) So what gives!Àndy13 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 <SWBRB> [A] LF DK/TC 1900+ RBGs ***Wintraders and rating buyers strictly prohibited*** *** SWBRB is now accepting all exceptional Level 90 PVPers*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Ksdemmisw ABOUT US <Schwarzenegger Will BRB> is a Level 25 Alliance guild on Kil'Jaeden US recruiting for World PVP, Premades, Rated BGs and Arena. We are looking for SOCIAL players who love PVP to join our supportive and fun group of players. We are melting pot of players from all levels of experience, from beginners to 2200+ Rated BGers. We want all of our players to push the limits of their abilities and have a great time doing it. EVENT SCHEDULE Our events begin around 5-7pm PST and go well into the night. People come and go throughout the night, so don’t worry if you are late or need to leave early. We run Rated BGs, normal premades, Arena and World PVP throughout the week, but we aren't hand holders. We expect our guildies to be proactive in forming groups with other guildies and players. If you need someone to spoon feed you RBGs, SWBRB isn't the guild for you. MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS SWBRB has the following requirements: 1. 18 years or older 2. Vent and Skype 3. Strong interest in PVP 4. Level 90 5. Full Tyrannical or better epic gear CODE OF CONDUCT The thing that makes SWBRB special is that we have a Code of Conduct. The details are contained in our application, but in a nutshell we don't allow emo-ragers, elitist d-bags, racists, or creepers in our guild. We're looking for people who recognize the importance and value of teamwork and camaraderie in Arena, Battlegrounds and World PVP, and will respect their fellow guild members. GOT ANY VIDEOS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ps1q6VoUww http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Ksdemmisw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFXMBWyjb4k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJSRuyYzJUI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbZIyzKee04 HOW DO I JOIN? Contact any officer online or visit our website to apply: http://swbrb.comKeylogthis500 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Name your song! We've all had them, those certain songs or tunes that get stuck in your head and you just can't get it the hell out? Well here's your chance to share your pain with the wooooorld! What songs gets under your skin but's catchy? ;) I'll start http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rTGssTRxg I just finished season 1 of American Horror Story a few days ago and this thing is still going in my head at 90 miles an hour. Every time i'm not listening to this, i'm whistling the tune through out the house o.o Songs or tunes what have you. I'm bored, and I want to see what other people have to deal with in their heads :DTobi20 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 come one come all List your favorite tv shows, or rather suggest some to me. I've started running out of things to watch while I wait each week for new episodes to come on. I've already watched the following, this is within the past year-ish because I don't mind re-watching series if they're good enough. (some still in the process of watching as they come out) 2 broke girls Doctor Who American Dad Family Guy South Park Bones CSI (all of them) NCIS Criminal Minds Burn Notice White Collar Covert Affairs Desperate Housewives Dexter Futurama Fringe Glee Hannibal Supernatural American Horror Story Coven (currently watching Asylum, recently finished S1) House How I Met You Mother Big Bang Theory Merlin Vampire Diaries True Blood Teen Wolf The Originals Sanctuary Sherlock Skins Smallville Those are the ones off the top of my head, also not including Anime cause if I had included that, then this list would be much longer. I tend to watch 2 shows simultaneously (one with sound and one with subtitles) and usually watch a season or two a day if possible of each show.Tobi26 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 {H} 541 mage LF 10 or 25 man raiding Some old school experience, trying to get back into raiding. LF a guild that raids no earlier than 8 pm server time. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Mcice/simple armory ^Fallocy1 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 LF Daytime Raid/PVP Guild Hey guys possibly transferring this character to KJ and I'm looking for a raiding guild. 541 Ret Right now I'm on a server I've played on for about 5 years and it's died. Right now I am co-raid leading and will be full raid leading this guild I formed with friends into SOO if I stay in it. I started played in vanilla and started raiding in WOTLK. I'm 541 right now i think as ret and I have experience raiding as ret pally, and every spec on my druid. I just recently came back to WOW and just started MOP about 7 weeks ago so i am quite a bit behind in the legendary quest line, currently on Secrets, as well as MOP raiding achievements. I also would like some pvp involvement as I used to RBG on my druid and am looking for some good guild pvp. An RAF friend and I are leveling on KJ so if you want me to level a druid or another class on alliance or horde on KJ I would have no problem doing that and could do it very quickly. Also as of now i have no plans on faction changing even if I changed servers so if you are a horde guild my standards may be higher when considering you on my main paladin, but I am also leveling a horde paladin on KJ that I could gear up quickly. Perhaps the biggest thing I'm looking for is a guild that fits my timing. I'm looking for a daytime, 2pm-6pm raid team on mondays wednesdays and possibly fridays as well as more flexible weekend raiding. I've also RBG'd on my druid and I would be interested in a guild with PVP ties as well as strong PVE roots. Add my battletag laython#1868 or respond to this thread if you are in or know if a guild that would fit my interest and timing! Thanks all!Hamerman1 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 The VATO Train Has anyone lately been taken on a ride by the Vato Train? Just wondering...Makkir1 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Another year of armed hiking... ...another year without bagging an elk. This year I came close though. Went over a ridge while my group was up ahead on a trail and saw a bunch walking into a thicket. Five minutes later and I hear two shots as one of the people in my group found the ones I saw pass me... At least riding in the snow on horseback is pretty if you ignore the ice water running down your back.Pretzul4 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 RIP Sometimes your game friends become your irl friends. Cherish them. For those of you who have been on the server for a long time there was once a Druid named Celtus. A long time member of Rokk Guild and a game friend to many on this server and others. For those who know and remember him he has passed.Kittystyle10 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 Building A Community; Not Just A Guild! <Infiniite> (H) - Level 25 guild We are looking to expand our roster but we aren't looking for just any players. We want to build a community not just a guild. We want players who are active and social (and respectful)! This is only the beginning! If you are interested pst any member and they can put you in contact with myself or my co-gm. It is important to us to start building a community that can enjoy WoW and even other games together!Contradicted3 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 A MESSAGE FROM BLEEDING HOLLOW. WE DON'T WANT WSC. Thanks to WSC recently coming over server balance is now shifting, we are looking for one good alliance wpvp guild to even out bleeding hollow. JUST ONE.Fëâr45 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 [H] In Omnia Paratus - 9/14 SoO (N) <In Omnia Paratus> is currently looking for A (1) dedicated healer iLvl535+ for the last spot. We are currently 9/14 and progessing fast! Come get it while its hot!. We raid Wed, Thurs, Sun 8:30pm-12am PST/PDT. Be all you can be and raid with the best!Ninjasato0 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 <Undaunted> LF Mage/hunter/Resto sham! Greetings, <Undaunted> is a newly formed Horde 10M guild on Kil'Jaeden. Leadership has extensive Heroic raiding experience. Raid times will be Mon-Thurs 8-11pm EST. Currently Recruiting Healers (Viable DPS OS a plus!) MW Monk Resto Shaman DPS Mage Hunter Those who apply should: Have prior heroic raiding experience. Bring a high level of focus and dedication to the raid - Attendance, Min-Max, etc. Look to maximize the amount of cleared content during our raid hours. Be able to make all of the raid times listed above with at least a 90% consistency. Be an expert in your class. Have relevant gear/experience for the content. If interested, contact Romaxton#1785 or Veiled#1471 http://undauntedkj.shivtr.com/Romaxton17 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 [H] <Fringe> 13/14N is recruiting! Fringe 13/14N is a semi-hardcore guild with social laid back leadership. We want to have fun but we don't want our time wasted by dead weight in our core 25 man. Our raid times are: 7-10PM PST, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with a cleanup 10 man going back in over the weekend or on Monday. The other days are occupied by guild alt runs, flex raids and whatever else we decide to get in trouble with. We will begin working on heroics in a couple weeks after our 25 man gets Garrosh down. We're looking for a solid Retribution Paladin, a Rogue and a Mage to round out our team. We prefer that you have a minimum ilvl of 545+ and that you have your cloak already, or are very close to getting it. If you're interested, add me on realid, Terminalfury#1299, or /who Fringe. Any of the following officers will assist you with any questions you may have: Ulchi, Pimmppwoo, Melynnt, Gracelightng or Çriptkeeper. Thanks!Ulchi2 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 I was under the impression... That Pang's stead had a "king". Say hello to your new king... http://i.imgur.com/EgVeygX.jpg All level 86's must pass through customs before continuing their leveling. If I decide that you aren't fit to explore the rest of Pandaria, I will kick you down to Krasarang. The King's Decree....Sithese33 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 WTB 7 CM Gold's I have Scholo and SPM. Hit me up.Tom1 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 LF DK/TC 1900+ RBGs [A] Looking for a DK for 1900+ RBGs. Will be running on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Would like for you to have 2k+ experience, be cool, have fun. No ragers please. It's a very chill, fun group. Hit me up on here or in game. Keylogthis#1847 Thanks.Keylogthis8 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 Do you feel fantastic today? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI I know I do!Bladesinger14 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 (H) Lookin for a solid flex group Hellu everyone, i already do flex's with VI but i'm searching for a solid flex group that wants to kill da garrosh ( flex progression so important rite ) for my Retribution paladin. I figure i could try and search the forums instead of sitting in trade all day =D, all i've seen so far is normal ten man groups formin.Azax1 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 The forums are quiet There is not enough butthurt and rage flowing for my satisfaction...Rankonedruid16 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 To Horde or not to Horde? I am doing srsly pvp pushes on my huntard and I think going horde would be my best choice. I know i know, horde is full, you don't want me, no noobs, etc :( Be nice, should I transfer to horde or not?Swatkat2 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 545 Mage LF raiding guild Have 12/14 normal XP. Sat Thok, and haven't killed Garrosh but was there for many attempts and multiple ~12% Phase 2 wipes to Empowered Sha adds. Ideally looking for somewhere that is PST and raids 3-4 days a week, I'm free Tues-Thurs 7pm-12am. Have 10/13 heroic XP for ToT, (was unavailable The night we killed heroic Animus, and extended lockout for 2 weeks working on Lei Shen). Recently switch to Arcane from Fire and its ok, I was having trouble with the nerf to Combustion and most of my gear was crit + mastery so going for a crit + haste build felt fairly lackluster. Still working on arcane but was pulling better number than i had the weeks prior last night in flex. Feel free to reply to me here or on btag Legendary#1697, I will be on sporadically this weekend due to work but its usually better to get a hold of me late at night or early morning in game.Layluh2 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 The King of Pang's Stead The Kingdom of Pang's Stead is declaring war with Blackrock Mountain.Scorpion22 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 WTS X-51 nether rocket X-treme ON KIL'JADEN Im selling my rocket for around 170k willing to bargin!! message me on real id sebastianbennett56@yahoo.comLìghthearted2 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Do you own the name Lokryn? I am trying to see if the owner of the inactive alt named "Lokryn" Would be willing to free up the name in exchange for something. If you or someone you know is the owner of the inactive alt with this name and would be willing to discuss this please message me either here or in game at "Lokrin". I am also willing to pay a "finders" fee to anyone who may be able to get me in touch with the owner if they know them. ThanksLokrin8 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Friends doing 24-hour Stream Charity Event Just posting this up so they can get more views. People from the guild are all together and doing 24 hour stream event! They are trying to raise money for Child's Play charity and playing games all day. - http://www.twitch.tv/fiftylolRuie2 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 25M, 2/14H SoO, LF exceptional raiders! <The War Council> (2/14H Siege of Orgrimmar, 25 Man, Horde, Silverhand) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild in immediate need of talented dps who will help us progress throughout the Siege of Orgrimmar. We also had 13/13H progression throughout Throne of Thunder. We are not constantly recruiting “exceptional players.” We are a talented, tightknit raid team that has been together for over a decade starting back in EQ, then switched to playing World of Warcraft in TBC in 2007. The War Council combines a fun, stable, drama free atmosphere with solid heroic progression as we’ve conquered in past tiers. We are looking for individuals who knows their class well, wants to progress at a good pace, and wants to have fun while doing so! Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7-10pm PST (10-1am EST). I would be happy to speak with you and provide any additional information. Please add me Sylinaa (Sylina#1534) or either of our other two recruitment officers, Sanies (Sanies#1423) or Minatron (Haleaux#1145). Visit us at our website: http://twcgaming.org/ to apply. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you! :DSylinaa0 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Upon login im gettin disconnected from server Anyone else experiencing this?Fram0 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Warlock LF weekly FLEX group I am willing to join your Guild for a stable group. I have no interest in heroics or normals, just FLex. Former hardcore raider from tiers past. battletag Narsys#1678Narsys4 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 dat buff http://i.imgur.com/Qu2Qzbv.jpgBubbaboomkin1 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 This needs to be a thing: Cow Diet: Grass Tameable (Exotic) Tamed Abilities: Chomp, Sonic Moo, Charge, Growl, Cower Sonic Moo: Stuns enemy for 3 seconds Please :3Swatkat1 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 I am now Eggman http://i.imgur.com/hFx0UNG.jpgBubbaboomkin4 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Sky Golem : It's one flaw What it looks like: http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aabaca29897bc751dfaf75b290c.r40.cf1.rackcdn.com/images/files/000/039/592/original/original.jpg Why does it have to have a face? Would have been so much better without one.Stackdáddy4 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Для красного несут Поддержку советского РжанкообразныеBubbaboomkin25 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Mags will love this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phnv3qwZKAo just for you!Bubbaboomkin4 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 11, 2013 @ <Ruinous> Truly the best PVP guild on the server with awesome players like this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Consecrated/pvp#bgs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Consecrated/statistic#21:153 Amazing 94-1 Rated BG Record, Grand Marshal title, Hero of the Alliance title!Pwnytailz69 Oct 11, 2013
Oct 11, 2013 Division VII streaming RBGs and giveaways http://www.twitch.tv/divisionvii Ya, so like, click it or whateverChucklesmash2 Oct 11, 2013
Oct 11, 2013 <Epic Storm> 10man Recruiting. <Epic Storm> Is a Brand new guild, I just xfered here from Destromath was in the guild <Coalition> Left due to wanting to play with a RL Friend and wanting to raid a bit less. I have been a GM/RL now for about 10 years always a top end raider. Tier 14 - 13/16HM Tier 15- 11/13HM 25man Tier 16- 7/14HM 25man We are raiding Tues/Wed/Thur 6:30 - 10 pm PST. Currently Recruiting the following Healer- (1 spot open) Priest (Holy) Paladin ATM We are not requiring apps and only excepting 540+ We plan to full clear this Tues and start heroics next week. Please message me if interested. Kritikal1224#1929Destroÿer12 Oct 11, 2013
Oct 11, 2013 Hey, KJ. Will you be my Fritter? @KeylogthisKJKeylogthis9 Oct 11, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Vashj Guild LF Core Raid Members Ilvl should be 535+ We are looking for: -Warlock -Restoration Druid -Mage Here are the perks. -I will pay for character transfer, via paypal transfer or another way -Free Guild Repairs -Free Flask When Raiding -Free Burst Potion When Raiding -We got a noodle cook, lol Guild name is Illuminatus @ Vashj, Horde. Members are experienced raiders. Reason our former core got broken off, is because of raid drama, ppl left but I decided not to let them back. So away with the drama and elitism. Only competitiveness. My Battletag is seiken#1491Balasubas23 Oct 12, 2013