Kil'jaeden

Sep 18, 2013 When's the next expansion coming out? So far not impressed by this new patch. Gotta do a few instances yet (big whoop), and although it's fun to make people cry in Timeless Isle chat, it's otherwise a trite exerience. "Just go around and find them random chests because we ran out of ideas to implement decent content" - Blizzard. PvP would be fun, but Blizzard has no idea what they are doing in that department so it's a joke.Ralavikiusk17 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Twelve Foot Ninja This band is about to break out in the US on a large scale. Octane has been putting 'Coming For You' in high rotation, but this band has so many other strong songs, easily 5 could have been chosen as singles. Not too many people know about them due to limited coverage, but that can change by word of mouth and checking them out on their tour in North America. They're playing pretty small venues right now, but I see this band filling much larger locations soon. Youtube has a pretty good selection of their music. For me, Shuriken stands out alongside Kingdom.Bruceleeroy1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 how Meepsie was created :O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mmCMUPCNgEBubbaboomkin7 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 omg serverssssssss Get up already. I want to arenas. I am lonely. 2 more hours. *cry*Taniane40 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 SWBRB & Requiem - Timeless Isle 5.4 - Ordos Since the last thread was deleted while away at college. https://www.youtube.com/user/SkillswapLOL That's my youtube channel, I have a new video up of wpvp on timeless isle! ... Although the childish-person who reported the thread did it out of pure spite, it did break coc by linking a video with some foul language in it. So I linked my channel instead of that particular video, apologies to the forum mods.Skillswap5 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 [A] -TWISTED- LF Heals and 1-2 DPS -Twisted- Looking for 2 highly skilled Healers. Prefer Priest and Druid but any skilled player would be welcome. Also need 1-2 more DPS. Skill>iLvl Raid Times Sunday 9pm-12am Monday 9pm-12am For more information pst Sedirae, Ejac, Mêgåtron (alt 0234 ê alt 134 å) or Valîxxa (alt 140 î) in gameMêgåtron14 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Shot in the dark Hello, I'm just getting back into the game after a 6 month hiatus and I am looking for a home. I would like to find a guild of older players (I'm 34) who have aspirations to raid, Heroic scenarios, and challenge modes. I love the game but I cant keep up with a hardcore raiding schedule (family & work). Something that would be great, but not a necessity, would be to find a guild that has an active roster later in the evening (21:00 PST to Midnight). I have 7 lvl 90's all in the high 490's (six months off and you lose a ton, but I am working on my gear) and I just want to find a group of mature people to hang out with and enjoy the game. Its a shot in the dark but maybe I will find a home out there. Cheers, YamaYamagataa6 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Last night's censer raid. @ Darkdk's raid, first <3 Second, I'm making a video and want to credit everyone involved if you were there and not a member of Requiem/Swbrb then let me know please. (guild wise, I dont want individual names of players)Skillswap53 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 I FOUND IT! *blows the dust off the cob-webbed textbook* here it is! The Book of Haste Breakpoints! http://www.totemspot.com/vb/entry.php?b=44Bubbaboomkin7 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Ruinous please move to Emerald Dream Ruinous, It would be fantastic if you moved to Emerald Dream. We need a Alliance guild that will actually do WPvP. Badly. The Alliance here have given up. We need actual competition. Quit wasting your time on the Horde on KJ. The Horde on Emerald Dream are much more capable of holding their own in WPvP. I look forward to several snarky replies.Stralgarr160 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 [H]<Long Nights> 4/14 SoO LF Tank We are seeking a non-pally tank for a core spot in SoO progression starting asap. Raid times are: Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:00pm - 12:00am. Repairs, food and flasks providedTooshockin1 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Emissaries of Ordos Unite! Long live Ordos! "Ritualistic sacrifice is a requirement to enter the ranks of the Ordon."Skillswap42 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Week 2 I didn't quite get the results I was hopeing for from some of my players, but overall it was enough to get me the win this week by over 40 points. http://i.imgur.com/OZeaBIq.jpgBebbit1 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 @ Dancing Bears Mags is in there somewhere. :D! Drinks were involved. *cough* http://i.imgur.com/MRdjCWS.jpgAvánii12 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Ursidae Services I, Pretzul, have noticed a large demand for dancing bears. Therefore I have started Ursidae Services to fill this need. We have a few package deals, which may or may not expand in the future: "The AFK'er"- I come to you, /dance, then leave the keyboard to go eat ice cream "The Supreme"- Like a supreme burrito, this package deal offers more. The Supreme package includes all of the previous features, while also including conversation. "The Whole Enchilada"- This package includes all of the previous features as well as the ability to choose a specific date and time to suit your needs. I will also dress up as a pirate on demand. "The Orca"- For this package, the dancing bear is merely a formality. The dancing will take place for no longer than 5 minutes, followed immediately by drinks and chloroform at the dolphin cave. For pricing and availability, please send me a piece of mail. And please remember: "A dancing bear is always a reason to stare"Pretzul5 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 Bumpin' the trunk What do you listen to as you play WoW?Swatkat43 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 Good/Bad News! I have just discovered that schools and businesses in my area will be closed until next Thursday. That means I get an entire week off! But it also means that the flooding probably ruined a bunch of stuff, as I know it's already destroyed one major water pipeline. But I get a week off!Pretzul9 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 This Shall Mesmerize You... ...maybe http://i.imgur.com/iPwS9bk.gifUnth2 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 The 2013 KJ Glossary Hello all and welcome to the 2013 Kil'jaeden glossary. Due to growing concerns in the KJ diction community certain words needed to be created to describe situations, actions and as of yet unclassified terms. Idpendectomy: Removal of excess Id. Narcissentric: Assuming all undefined subjects relate to ones self. Historectomy: Selective memory loss in relation to undesirable past event. Hipocrit: Contradicting ones self to seem cool or relevant within the community. Prevenge: Attacking someone on the notion that they would have caused harm to one.(see also inb4) Snarcasm: Sarcasm devoid of wit, typically used only to be antagonistic. Pathetacy: Used to measure the level of one pathetic actions. Hivemindless: A member of a zerg guild who believes, despite all evidence to the contrary, that 80 people aoeing constitutes skilled pvp. -Ishishraging Hivemindful: A descriptive word for the person who knows that it does not constitute skilled PvP and avoids said zerg guilds at all costs. -Pretzul Bebbit/Bebbited: Noun, verb, adjective, subject, object, person. -Bebbit Moo=horde -Kat Please feel free to add your own terms which may be selected and added to the KJ glossary with your name included.Sincinnatus9 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 Making guild.."Neuromercury Must Die" Title says it all... P.S. Secrecy is a must. Neuro must not find out.Hongkongfooy7 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 [H] 2k Spriest LF 3s partners Hey, I'm Kenste and I'm looking for 3s partners with similar exp for the upcoming season. I decided to make this thread in this subforum in order to reach a wider audience, since arenas will be cross server come season 14. I can play from 4:00pm-12:00am PST monday through friday and I can pretty much play anytime during the weekend. I'm looking for people who are interested in having fun, playing a lot of arena, getting better, and, of course, grinding out the new Reins of the Vicious Skeletal Warhorse I started doing arenas in late WoTLK as a ret. I wasn't very good at the time (I was pretty young) but I was still pretty happy when I received my challenger title in 2009. I started playing again in season eleven of cataclysm, but I had to quit before the end of the season due to real life issues. Once MoP had done its course, I was back on my feet, and I played for a little less than half of this season (season thirteen). I was able to push to 1988 in 2s as feral/spriest and frost/spriest, and I was able to reach 1996 in 3s as feral/spriest/rsham. Season 14 will be my first full season and I'm looking to make it count. Here's a list of my prefered dps classes. This is by no means an end-all list, I am open to trying new things if I am convinced it will work. Fire mage balance druid feral druid sub rogue ele sham affliction lock Preferred healer classes: Resto druid Resto shaman MW monk If you're interested in pushing rating and getting better with a familiar group of people, please add my battletag which is atlanti#1893. However, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a post below telling me about yourself before adding me. Thanks!Kenste1 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 i cant get onto wow? my account is online,every time I go and connect the loading screen gets to 90% and disconnects can any body help with this? pleaseTylothor3 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 536 Enhance LF Raiding Guild(Xfer) w/520 Fury Title says it all. I am a highly experienced enhance shaman looking for a new home <3 I have been raiding since the beginning of BC and playing since Vanilla. I always come prepared with my own food (the good stuff), flasks and potions. My biggest annoyance is wasting time (I am a full-time student and store manager) and consider everyone's time valuable. I'm not happy unless I am maximizing my DPS output. If someone beats me, I take it personal >:( I also LOVE long walks on the beach! I'm looking for a spot for my friend as well. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/C%C3%B3lossus/simple is his armory link. his MS is Fury, knows is !@#$ and is a good raider. Been playing with him for a while. All that being said, I prefer a 25-man guild (am open to 10-mans) and I HAVE TO SEE HEROIC CONTENT. If your guild is planning on killing Garrosh and calling it an expansion, don't waste my time. Thats what my last guild did with TK. I don't play to be second best. My openings are any time after 8PM PST on any day of the week. If we sound like a decent fit for your guild, please send me an in-game mail or reply here (my alt-code is 141). I will be a transfer, but I need a good fit before dropping 25$. PS: I apologize for the lack of World of Logs parses. My last guild failed to do so and my account is being all screwy lately. If you need proof, crossrealm something I am used to ;)Meì3 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Forsaken priest LF redemption, friends. TL;DR: Holy Priest looking for DPS on Timeless Isle Hello. Before I make my request, I feel that I should explain who I am. My name is Leighann. I was born on a small farm in Darrowmere Forest, now know to many as the Eastern Plaguelands. My parents were humble farmers, but they saw great potential in me. They saved every copper and sent me to school in Lordaeron. For those who do not remember a time before the Plague, and do not remember the Kingdom of Lordaeron, the daughter of peasant farmers being sent to school in the capital was a very unusual occurrence. I did not know it at the time, but my parents would become malnourished from spending their income on my tuition, not supplementing their own diet. When the Plague hit, they were not as fortunate as I. If they were raised, it was as ghouls. I... miss them more than I can explain. I have never liked my condition. Please don't mistake me, I am loyal to my Queen. But nevertheless, I am ashamed of being forsaken and how I lost my connection with the Light. I do not know what my body did before being freed, but I assume I've done horrible things. Since I Awoke, it has been my mission to demonstrate to the Light that I can be redeemed, despite my history and my condition. I have honoured the light as a Holy priest my entire existence. I feel I owe my parents that much. So why do I come to you with my story? Well, I'm currently exploring and battling my way through the Timeless Isle. Doing this alone, as Holy is trying. I am in need of friends who are more adept at hurting the wild beasts we encounter than I am. So if you are looking for a Timeless Isle friend, I would love to join you. I will hurt things with you. I will protect you to the best of my ability from things. Will you be my companion? Leighann of Lordaeron.Leighann19 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 WTB Enchanting Package add me in game Turtie#1283 or leave message here.Turtl0 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 I like the new area... I ran into some old friends. EDIT: Gonna be a BUSY Saturday night.Morgen12 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Just restarted and looking for raiding guild. As the title says, I just started up again after taking a 4 month break. My old guild broke up and my server is dead so I am looking to transfer. I am a 504ilvl frost dps dk looking for a guild that is either looking to start, or is already doing some type of raiding. Before I took a break I have full cleared MSV and half of HoF with my old guild.Bonzeye1 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 I NEED A NEW MONITOR!!! So, I've been using the same monitor since 2008, and it's finally starting to die RIP my faithful primary :'( But life is about moving forward, and I am in the market for a new monitor between 100 and 200 dollars. This is my first choice: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236175 Any other ideas?Swatkat10 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Dear Ruinous, I am taking the time to congratulate you all on your accomplishments, your guild has grown to an impressive extent! We all marvel at how it now only takes your whole guild (and half your alliance population) to camp a single NPC! Honestly I thought sitting in one place was not too difficult, but hey, guild progression can be slow! Now I expect to see more growth from you! Maybe next patch you can graduate to real PvP, or even maybe next patch you can camp multiple NPC's at once! There is no limit to how your burgeoning guild will expand! Though it may be scary for you to get out there on your own (Oh no, you might get ganked if you're alone!) but there is so much of the world to see, don't be scared! See you in the field! Love and kisses The Horde.Catiyanna32 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 blerg blergHadoukén1 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 SWBRB would like to thank every one Last night we had a group of about 11 people running around the Isle farming Bloody Coins. No one was safe. If we saw Red it was dead. Eventually we ran into our own alliance camp and decided it would be fun to camp it. SWBRB went back and forth between the alliance camp and the Horde camp... UNTIL........... Runious came out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXfqKG5vJRo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUp0L34blKodUIvV7nFZT-ww Thanks every one for being a such good sports.Hollyforest31 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Leaving for 8-9 months. Just wanted to say I hope y'all are enjoying TI and 5.4. I have yet to log on since patch due to moving and packing. With that said, it was a pleasure playing with and/or killing everyone and I hope to see a lot of the same faces when I get back in about 9 months after my deployment and hopefully new ones with less lag and phasing. Take care all.Sax27 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Friday the 13th ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo *spooky noises* Spooky Friday Night ThreadSkillswap79 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 32 man Garrosh? kk done Great work to everyone involved in downing Garrosh with 32 people guys. Looks like we don't have to do the new raid. In other news, Shaduuken#1Shaduuken101 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Gearing up my horde priest is quite boring BG's are no bueno And I miss my gingersAyri28 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 WTB Guild (10+) mail offers in-game or leave a post here. Thanks in advance!Gaigas5 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 532 Lock LF 10M Guild Hey, been looking to transfer (and faction change) off LB to a fresh server. I raid on a 532 affliction/demo warlock which you can view here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Drsynphd/advanced My availability is as follows (PST aka ST): Sun - Varies Mon - 7:30pm onwards Tue - 7:30pm onwards Wed - 11pm onwards Thur - 7:30pm onwards Fri - 6:00pm onwards Sat - 6:00pm onwards Feel free to contact me at Exozionn#1451, thanks!Synpoo0 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Ruin This is a post........... Pudding will happen later.Candypandy4 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 [WTB] Challenge mode gold runs lf challenge mode gold runs, btag: auri#1435Mormas0 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 520 Experienced DK Tank LF 25m Guild Hey guys, so i've decided to come back to WoW and am looking for a raiding guild that raids ~3-5 times a week and has a fun friendly raiding atmosphere. My guild disbanded mid H MSV/HoF/ToES and i have taken a break since then. I have been playing since vanilla and have played MoP on and off. I have ~6 years of tanking experience amongst all of the tanking classes. I have been in high end game raiding guilds such as <Synergos> on Auchindoun (peaked at #13 US during black temple days) and pvp guilds such as <Wee> on Kil'jaeden. I am looking for a US raiding guild although i live in australia (im free during the day time and somewhat busy at night) I have limited experience in current content (SoO flexi) but i am a faster learner and research fights. Willing to transfer to whatever faction or server needed. Any Questions feel free to pm me #sinzz1496Sinzs0 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 D7 Flex Raiding Tonight! So they fixed the flex raiding to where you dont have to repeat the boss fights like LFR if you dont have the same group as before. Now it's based off of the group leader's save. SO Flex raiding tonight on the 3rd boss... 8:45PM ST for those who want an invite on the horde side. Add muh!Spartan1 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Ruinous, owns the Isle Dear horde, we have destroyed you and will continue camping all of your quest givers. You have no place on our realm. Enjoy your rez timers. Death to the horde. Sincerely, the hunter that has planted [The Flag of Ownership] in your body.Solrazr61 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 [H] 524 shadow priest LF SoO Looking for a constant routine. I live in China so my night time is your day time. So I guess I need a "daytime" raiding guild. 9pm or later your time. ThanksAranelle0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 New Harry Potter movie. http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/jk-rowling-harry-potter-new-movie-fantastic-beasts-newt-scam Brb, dancing at my deskContre12 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 What's the meaning of Stonehenge? This is for you Ruie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg Thanks Belinarel for pointing it out :PUnth9 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 How is the pve on alliance side? ^Topic Looking for a new home :DErilunar14 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 WoW withdrawals I haven't been online for 4 days now :( I'm not sure if I can make it until next fridaySophitia2 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 543 melee LF raid As the title says I have a main spec melee dps that I'm hoping to raid on. I have the legendary cloak and am in need of a core spot in a 10 or 25 man raid. I was 9/13 in ToT and I'm currently unhappy in my current situation. For more info give me a way to contact you and we can go from there.Plumberscrak4 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 Poo butt @$$ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7jHdScWW6k I really don't get how he was able to say that with a straight face, no matter how many takes it tookSilverhawks0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 my fellow Soviet Owls another day when legendaries make boomkins go crazy http://i.imgur.com/FqUWzCm.jpg behold... the DoC + solar eclipse + mastery + cloak! p.s... ignore the wallet please... i know i aint Bill GatesBubbaboomkin1 Sep 13, 2013