Kil'jaeden

Aug 12, 2013 [A]<is Better with Bacon> Recruting That's right everything is better with bacon. So what am I recruiting for...nothing nada not a darn thing. All I want is to get this guild to level 25, I have no intentions of running it, being on this toon much, WPVPing, or basically anything. What you get...a place to level and help me level the guild to 25 at the same time. Full access to the bank tabs (except one of them is for my stuff) So if you want in hit me up in game.Anegg0 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 Diary entry #2 I forgot my lunch at work today, so I bought some skittles. Unfortunately they were the original flavor. I stomached them, (literally), but then an epiphany transcended down from the heavens to grace my thoughts. Who really likes original anything anymore? I mean, do people go to the store and buy plain potato chips? No, they buy BBQ or sour cream and onion, or the extreeeeeeme http://pointersviewpoint.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/ily.jpg flavor of the Nacho Doritos. Or for example Vanilla, who the hell goes to the store and, out of all the options, buys vanilla anything? But then I had another epiphany that shook the very foundations of my soul. How can I say I don't like vanilla, when vanilla WoW was so amazing? It was the biggest contradiction I've ever had to face in my life. I haven't felt this bad since having to come to terms with being a gayfish, for liking fishsticks. How can this be? Why is this happening? I just need some time to think! Grand Poobah and currently confused guild master of KilJaedansATeam RalavikRalavikius7 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 @ Candycrush I heard this buddy and it made me think of you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo3Wqf86N4wBinkee1 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 @Twans I tried =(Tswizzle1 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 Encore 13/13 H LF Disc Priest Mal'Ganis Late Night Weekend Raiding Guild Friday/Saturday 9 PM server time - 1 AM CST both nights which is (10-2 EST) Will be adding a third raid day on Sundays from 8-11 EST starting in 5.4 Encore is a progression raiding guild which formed in late Wrath and has become progressively better and better each tier. We raid two nights a week, four hours at a time. While you would expect raiders with such limited schedules not to progress you would be mistaken. We take our raiding very seriously and expect those who apply to do likewise. If you're looking for a guild who slams their faces against a boss for 20 hours a week until they finally down it, Encore is not for you. We raid smart, not hard, which is why we're able to keep up in progression with guilds that raid 2 or 3 times as much as we do. By developing strategies prior to raid day as well as actually understanding the mechanics before pulling a Heroic boss, we can significantly reduce our wipe count, and overall time spent on said boss. If you want to actually have fun when you raid, while still raiding in a competitive guild, then Encore will be a great fit for you. We are currently pleased with our 10 man content progression and will stay that way. We encourage our raiders to gear both their main and off spec, and when time permits any alts of interest as this allows us to adapt composition to encounter mechanics as necessary. As said, we raid two nights a week, Friday from 9:00pm to 1:00am Server (CST) and Saturdays from 9:00 Pm to 1:00 AM (CST). Loot is distributed through a Free Roll, MS>OS system. We have 0 tolerance for loot drama and expect our core raiders to understand that loot is a privilege, not a right. We are looking for players who have something to bring to the table besides, "i pwn". Be creative in your thinking, dedicated to your raiding, and have the intelligence and understanding to improve and adapt to a perpetually changing environment. We expect you to be able to respond to a challenge intelligently and not with "Elitist Jerks said to do it". If you've done a lot of guild hopping, if you've been kicked out of raids or previous guilds, chances are you won't be getting in here, so don't waste our time or yours. While we maintain 'casual' raid hours, we don't have a casual attitude. We're looking for players who are going to be dedicated, determined, and not despair after a wipe. What we want from you! Preferably around 535+ ilvl and @ the 8-9+ HM threshold at minimum. Not having these "requirements" doesn't necessarily mean you don't have a chance at the slot, but will bring down your odds a lot unless you have some extensive past tier raid exp or something to make up for it. Also having a mic and being able to use it is when needed is obvious. Btag = Sting#1585 (GM/Recruiter)Sting0 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 506 Ret Pally LF Raiding Guild - Hardmodes xp 10/16 HM XP 10man tier 14 on a 12 hour raid week scheduale 2/13 Throne of Thunder, i quit before the release and im back now for the end and Siege Guild disbanded on Malorne realm where there is literally zero things happening ever. Realm First Heroic Rag/Deathwing/Emperors before disband Sinestra 1 shot with achievement Heroic Lich King 25 man and Anub Arak no wipes TOGC 25 In need of a guild at least 12/12 normal Pref 3 nights a week raiding (Sunday/Monday/Wednesday) are what i'd like but i can work with other days 10 or 25man doesnt bother me have alt resto shaman/mistweaver ready to get geared if need be but i want to main as RET Well rounded player Ranked high most HM kills.. I played a resto shaman from WOTLK to Mop and switched to Monk for the guild and now play Ret. Please Contact with any questions or offers in game Characters include - Theflooz, tidez, TideweaverTheflooz0 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 Blizzcon Talent Show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxjGE1LcUSE The Alliance song we made to enter into Blizzcon Talent show pls leave us some comments!Nooblogic16 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 H(10) <Exit Strategy> 12/13H Exit Strategy (10 Man/Kil'Jaeden/Horde) is currently recruiting for core positions. We are seeking... Balance Druid (able to be a 4th healer) Elemental Shaman (able to be a 4th healer) Mage *An exceptional shadow priest could be considered. We are currently 12/13 Heroic in Throne of Thunder We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Monday from 5pm-9pm PST. We occasionally host an optional Sunday raid as well. A little about Exit Strategy: ES is a community of avid gamers that have been playing together since 2007. We host a lively vent atmosphere and play a variety of games together, though our focus is on World of Warcraft. We are a strictly 18+ community as mature themes are a constant presence in vent. We require that our raiders and trials be able to take criticism, communicate effectively, be familiar with documented bosses, and contribute to an enjoyable raid environment. If interested in applying, please contact Treia#1407, Davick#1338, or Phosphates#1861 in game. In-game mail (Treiya, Daviche, or Sulfates) is also an effective way of reaching us.Daviche15 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 Looking for BS I'm looking for a BS that can make Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil. I have all of the mats and will tip well!Faeliana0 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 WTB: Nobles Cards/Deck Title says it. Im looking for Two, Three and Eight of Nobles. (Wrath Deck) Send me a tell/mail in game or leave a msg here if you have! Thank You!!Best1 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 Ff14 Anyone trying this out? Not quitting wow for it obviously but, it looked kinda fun.Tacolol6 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 Turntable Fun http://i.imgur.com/CdLVVtL.pngKeylogthis1 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 To Whom It May Concern Hi So normally I wouldn't make a public post about this, but since so many people are asking and wondering, I thought I'd clarify some things. Yes, I transferred to Tichondrius. I really didn't want to, but I was left with no other choice. Due to some complications my 3s team on KJ would never be possible to que again, so I was stuck at 2400 which is only duelist. As a result, I made a decision to transfer off to Tich where I can get players who want to play and push glad with. However next season I will be coming back to KJ for sure.Glinks94 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 im a cat meowPartycatx21 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 D7 Reroll Project -> New Start WPVP/PVP Division VII will be hosting a reroll project on the server of Kil'jaeden horde. Anyone who is interested in making a new toon on a active server OR who wants to start new and help build our empire then please continue reading. On August 4th 2013 Division VII will be opening its doors to players who are interested in rerolling on a different server in preparation for 5.4. This includes the following: Reroll Starter Package: (24 Slot Bags, 100 Gold, 1 Pet, Paid Level 40 Riding) Helpful Grind 85 - 90 Limited Starting Gear @ 90. This will go quick and we will not restock. Premade Runs Up To 5.4 Iron Mage Challenge: First Three to hit 1 - 90 (without boa's) will have the choice of 1 - 600 Profession Package: Jewlcrafting, Enchanting, Alchemy. First Come First Serve. Rules: Starter Package can only be given by one toon. To help us prevent cheating you will be required to post in this thread under your level 1 toons name. Dk's are more than welcome to participate however it will exclude you from the Iron Man Challenge. Recruit A Friend can be used but that will exclude you from the Iron Man Challenge. BOA's can be used but that will exclude you from the Iron Man Challenge. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- REROLL LAUNCH INFORMATION: Launch Date: Aug 4th 2013 4PM Eastern Destination: Kil'Jaeden Faction: Horde Website: http://d7-kil.com (Currently Under Construction) Battletag: Nevershock#1105 - We accept all levels including server transfer (1-90). This also includes DK's How To Gain Access When The Invites Are Launched You must post in this thread on the level 1 toon that you wish to join. This will help us keep track and help us prevent cheating. Rules and Regulations Of The Guild We are centered around respect. Using racist terms or degrading a member or anyone throughout the Azeroth community (Alliance INCLUDED) will result in removal of the guild. Cussing on the other hand.. Well we are all adults and sometimes frustrations can lead to a "few" leaks. Just remember the players around you and that you are representing D7. As said above you are representing D7 inside the world of azeroth. We do not tolerate Douchebaggery, Ninjaing, Elitism, or Trolling. We understand that there will be those occasional clashes between players however it should never be brought into guild chat. Solve it among yourselves in whisper and if that doesnt work the ignore button works great until an officer or the Gm's can help with the situation. Having fun is a big part of the guild. It is our moment to take a step aside from the stress of everyday living and sit back with a bunch of friends and share a beer or two.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tournaments One of the things we want to be known for is Tournaments between our guildies. This includes the following: 2v2, 4v4, 5v5 Bracket Teams War game’s 10v10 and 15v15 Scheduled Alliance Guilds Vs Our Horde Guild (Braveheart Style) Gold Rewards, Mount Rewards, Bragging Rights. Games And Fun Other games and events will take place besides tournaments that members can participate in Rated Battlegrounds of All Brackets Premades – Help Gearing Seem Less Painful Naked strip run through Azeroth Drunken Pvp Nights – Chillin in mumble. There are rules make sure to bring plenty of booze :D (If you don’t drink that’s fine! Energy drinks are welcomed.. Hyper buzz inc) REMINDER: Launch Date: Aug 4th 2013 4PM Eastern Destination: Kil'Jaeden Faction: Horde Website: http://d7-kil.com (Currently Under Construction) Battletag: Nevershock#1105 NOTE: 1 MONTH AFTER THE LAUNCH OF 5.4 WE WILL BE CLOSING OUR DOORS AND WILL BE KNOWN AS A PRIVATE GUILD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ETA ON OPENING HAS NOT BEEN DECIDED YET Spartaxan53 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 @MURICA' City of Angels! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml8bQDnnkKkZànzibàr20 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 @Ralavik When are you coming alliance?Keylogthis24 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 "Changes" by Tupac Wow Parody. Listen to this song first and read the lyrics if you haven't: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ay9BWM8lwOA Come on come on I see no changes. Wake up in the morning and I ask myself, "Is WoW worth playing? Or should I Dos myself?" I'm sick of bein' nerfed and even worse I'm bad. My game time's low, so I'm lookin' for a month to snatch. Cops give a damn about arena? Land a trap, kill a !@#$%, he's a glad now. Give the T2 to the kids who the hell cares? One more bad player on the welfare. First ship 'em glad and let 'em sell to brothers. Give 'em mounts, step back, and watch 'em Dos each other. "It's time to fight back", that's what Tigole said. 2 shots in the dark now Tigole's dead. I got love for my partner, but we can never go nowhere unless we wintrade with each other. We gotta start makin' changes. Learn to see me as a partner 'stead of 2 distant strangers. And that's how it's supposed to be. How can the Dosers take a player if he's close to me? I'd love to go back to when we played in BC but things changed, and that's the way it is Come on come on That's just the way it is Things'll never be the same That's just the way it is aww yeah I see no changes. All I see is elitest faces. Misplaced hate makes disgrace to classes we under. I wonder what it takes to make this one better season... let's erase the cheaters. Take the scum out the people, they'll be acting right. 'Cause both horde and ally are tradin' wins tonight. And only time we chill is when we que with each other. It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other. And although it seems heaven sent, we ain't ready to see a Blizz tournament, uhh. It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact... the RBG ladders are packed, and it's filled with noobs. But some things will never change. Try to show another way, but they slayin' in the PvE game. Now tell me what's a partner to do? Bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you. You gotta operate the easy way. "I made some G today" But you made it in a sleazy way. Sellin' IPs of the kids. "I gotta get paid," Well hey, well that's the way it is. We gotta make a change... It's time for us as players to start makin' some changes. Let's change the way we play, let's change the way we win and let's change the way we que into each other. You see the new xpac wasn't working so it's on us to do what we gotta do, to have fun. And still I see no changes. Can't my router get a little peace? There's war in the 3s and the war in the RBGs. Instead of bans for dosers, they got a war on carries so the GMs can bother me. And I ain't never did a carry I ain't have to do. But now I'm back with the strats givin' 'em back to you. Don't let 'em hack you up, snipe you up, farm you up and DDoS you up. You gotta learn to hold ya account. They get jealous when they see ya with ya gladiator mount. But tell Blizz they can't touch this. I don't trust this, when they try to patch I bust this. That's the sound of my tool. You say it ain't cool, but mama didn't raise no fool. And as long as I stay playin', I gotta stay strapped and I never get to lay back. 'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the payback. Some noob that I skyped with way back... comin' back after all these years. D-D-D-D-DD-DOS-DOS-DOS. That's the way it is. uhhNickiminaj3 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 @Village Idiot I found a video that perfectly describes your battle techniques. http://www.wimp.com/unusualbattle/Bebbit37 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 My Dearest Ceralium. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTh-U3rK91oBadguts28 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 hi im bored hey guys i wanted to let you all know im bored. im bored -dj kyle yolo 2012-2013Imahityou9 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 LF Resto Druid or Shaman for TOT & 5.4 Raidin LF Resto Druid or Shaman for a permanent raid spot. Raids are weds, thurs, fri @ 6pm-9pm. Minimum ilvl requirement 515. This is for TOT & 5.4 Raiding. We will be using Mumble as our voice chat. Some weeks raid will be limited to Tuesday and Wednesday, but attendance on Thursday is required. In game you can Message Dreadswore, Togunt, Conceive.Dreadswore2 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 @Canada Hey. What's that thing you need so you're able to get on turntable.fm?Keylogthis16 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Just downed your king... again... LOL!Klandon31 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 [H] WTB: Hypnotic Dust Buying 17 stacks of Hypnotic Dust at the price of 100g/stack. This is a negotiable price, just post on here or send a CoD to this toon! Thank you.Trobank0 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Dear Diary I was up late last night, outside of Orgrimmar, when something caught my attention. There were tons of these noobs around from the guild called Requiem. I pondered to myself, 'you know, why aren't they out WPvPing since there are so many of them?' Then it hit me, they must be doubling down on their carebear noob status. This made sense to me, so I called them out on it and they were all ashamed. Then there was this guy named pandapj, and I bet he thinks he's awesome for his huge shoulder armor in the game. But I know the truth - it's the big shoulder armor of the Noob. I'm not jealous, it was seriously wiggidy wiggidy wack. I would really hate to be associated with such wannabes. Luckily I'm not, and I have you to share this with, diary. Thanks for always being there. Grand Poobah of PvP and guildmaster of KilJaedansATeam RalavikRalavik14 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Raid nights VI style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wACjLAPIwBc&feature=youtu.be This is what happens when one of our healers karate-punches his monitor on a progression night.Ishisraging16 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 So you know our friend Glink... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAx1VT5913g&feature=youtu.be You're welcome...Nayadri11 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 Swag Polo is my logo, swaggin is my yolo.Rankonedruid5 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 <Taken> 11/13HM looking for more for Alt raid <Taken> 25man Alt raid is looking for the following 4-5 DPS 1-2 Healers and 1 more possible Tank. Alt raid goes Thur and Fri 5-9p Server time. We are asking you are the following 500+ 4-5/12+ We will full clear the rest tonight and be starting heroics next week. I will update this list as it changes. Kritikal1224#1929 PS. Our main raid is 11/13HM 25man and have more then 17-20 of those people on alts.Shadowdeals0 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 Heroic Pug on Saturday Night, 11pm - 3am Hello KJ: BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front): Due to living in hawaii and no late night heroic progression guilds recruiting tanks, I want to start a weekly group going on Saturday nights starting at 11pm server, going 4 hours, each week on Saturdays nights. What to expect: The first week I'm looking to start simple, just heroic Jinrok and heroic Ji-Kun. If both of those go down relatively easily (sub 10 attempts or so) then we will attempt heroic Iron Qon. If those three go successful the next week we will work on heroic horridon and proceed to heroic tortos then heroic twins. What I'm looking for: Basic requirements: 1.) 520+ ilvl, properly gemmed and enchanted, I will be inspecting through armory, nothing personal, but I don't want any surprises come raid time. 2.) Min 1/12 heroic experience, this is not the kind of run where I'm going to accept wiping on Durumu beams or something equally ridiculous. You are required to at a minimum have watched all 3 fights we may be attempting this weekend. 3.) Able to commit to a 4 hours raid on Saturday night (seriously, ask yourself before signing up, I don't want people who are gonna bail after two hours, you will not be invited back). The demographic I'm looking for is geared alts from heroic progression guilds looking for a nice pug heroic raid on Saturday night and other players in the same boat as me (skilled, but for whatever reason can't make a multi-day raid team but still wanna progress on heroics) Those that commit to the first week will have priority for subsequent weeks, ideally I would like to get the same 10 every week. If you know you can only commit to this week I encourage you to still sign up. As of now, spots open include (this will be updated regularly) 1 Tank (Plate tank Greatly Preferred, Preference order would be Paladin, then Death Knight, then Warrior) 3 Healers (Off-specs will be greatly preferred, as well as disc priest/resto druid) 5 DPS (Warlocks/Ele Shamans/Boomkins/Rogues/Hunters Preferred) Please add me in game at battletag Evilwayz1983#1910 if interested or any additional questions, you may also respond to this forum with your character info and battletag and I will add you and whisper with any questions from my end. Thanks for your time, look forward to seeing you this weekend.Sinderian0 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 LF 2k+ hunter for 2.2 push ( 3s ) pretty much what the title says, looking for a hunter that is 2.2k capable. running junglecleave, no ragers plsSymbah0 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 [A]<Infinium>LF Core Team/New Players Welcome We are a relaxed guild looking to get back to full strength. Taking players of all skill and experience levels. Several of our key members have faded away in the last few months and we are looking to regoup for both PvE and PvP. We will be starting from scratch with MoP Raids ASAP and we are willing to run fresh 90s if they need gear. No prior raid experience needed just looking for mature players who want to have some fun and down some content. PvP is still organized in 2s and 3s but 5s will be coming soon with RBGs. All classes and specs welcome. If you want to run some 10man or flex raiding we are for you! Xmog, mount, and achievement runs weekly. This is a game, and it is supposed to be fun, so lets have some fun. We have vent too. If you are interested please /w Xren or Arykara for invite.Xren0 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 HORDE IS GETTING OVER POPULATED! Guys, this thread is to address all the Alliance scum that have come horde recently and the overall Horde dominance on KJ. I feel like there is no WPVP (yes yes bash away) anymore due to the lack of Alliance. There is only SWBRB who does some (small) wpvp and ginger snaps who will sometimes gang bang me when I am flagged in Durotar. Ruinous has failed as they do with everything and faded away. One of the reasons I came to this Server was for the 50/50 balance it *had* which was awesome back in Cata and the battlegroup it was in (doesnt matter in 5.4). There were some awesome battles in TB and in the cities and it has faded away since MOP. I just feel that other than queing for an Arena or RBG there is nothing else of note happening from a pvp players POV. Just makes me sad when I think back on the good old days of Requiem in TB with Lydian and stackdaddy. :( Just my 2 cents, I thought I would share my drunken rant with you guys. Maybe a big guild like Requiem Should switch Alliance. (JUST A THOUGHT DONT KILL ME OK!?) Opinions or suggestions??Cooler48 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 Felsteel Longblade WTB Have the mats and a good tip, leave reply here.Fortinbras5 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 So we were in SW today and we find this gem.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/Akaneten16/WoWScrnShot_080613_191346.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/Akaneten16/WoWScrnShot_080613_191246.jpg Dear Ruinous, Goldshire RP server thattaway ---->Arceris66 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 LATE NIGHT RAIDING 12am-3am PST 25 MAN Hey, just seeing if anyone on KJ would like a stable 25 man late night raiding guild. We're on Ner'zhul and also have our weekly guild RBGs on Sunday nights! Check out our website if interested, www.epicdemicguild.comSpartus1 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Sløthh and Teknîques Profession Kit Service! [H] Teknîque & Sløthh's Profession Kits Inc. The BEST Profession Speed-Leveling Kits on Kil' Jaedan! Previous Kits Threads (Lots of positive reviews): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074267763 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196391311 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6413172015 =============166 KITS SOLD SO FAR!=============== PARTIAL KITS ARE AVAILABLE(Leave a post here / message me in game if interested and I will let you know the price.) __________________________________________________________________________ CONTACT INFORMATION Teknîque (î = alt 140) Alts: Getakit, Buyakit Sløthh (ø = alt 0214) Alts: Akzul, Iczze, Slicendicen, Pattycakess __________________________________________________________________________ Well hello, Let me introduce myself. My real name is Tanner and I live in Los Angeles, California. Throughout the past few years, I've been playing on and off here on Kil' Jaedan Horde. During that time, I have organized and acted as the "banker" for a multitude of GDKP's ranging from ICC to Firelands. More importantly though, I have been running a profession speed-leveling kits service for nearly a year now. With 165 KITS SOLD, I am more than just experienced in this wonderful and time-saving service. Do you see all these new posts on the realm forum of people selling profession kits? Well, they continued where I left off. By no means did I create this service, but I am the original kit maker of Kil' Jaedan Horde. Anyways, all needed information is below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I hope to be doing business with YOU soon. __________________________________________________________________________ Here's how it works: 1. Send me an in game letter including the profession you want speed leveled, the skill range, and the amount of gold we agreed upon. Example: Alchemy 1-600 (7.5k Gold) You may also simply trade me the gold. Just message me in game or leave a post on here if you are interested in using this method instead. 2. I collect all the mats (recipes included) needed on one of my level 1 alts ('Getakit" or "Buyakit"). 3. When the kit is complete I'll deposit all the mats and recipes into the guild bank. If you don't want to do this on any character I would be more than glad to trade the materials and recipes to you directly. 4. If you want to do it through the guild bank then I will invite you to the guild (On a alt if you want so you don't lose your guild rep and then you mail all the mats to the character you are leveling the profession on). 5. I will give you the site to use to level your profession and if the guide falls short in any place, I'll be happy to supply all extra mats needed! __________________________________________________________________________ ALCHEMY 1-600: 7.5kg BLACKSMITHING 1-600: 25kg ENCHANTING 1-600: 18kg ENGINEERING 1-600: 15kg INSCRIPTION 1-600: 13kg JEWELCRAFTING 1-600: 17kg LEATHERWORKING (This kit very rarely sells, so if you are interested in purchasing one please contact me in game or leave a post on here. Expect it to be at least 23kg) TAILORING (This kit very rarely sells, so if you are interested in purchasing one please contact me in game or leave a post on here. Expect it to be at least 20kg) __________________________________________________________________________ Before some of you start trolling about how you could level it up yourself for cheaper, take into account the fact that we are taking care of gathering all the mats whether it be off the auction house or by farming them. It may not be worth it to you, but to many players with a considerable amount of gold, it is worth it to purchase from us rather than spend hours upon hours gathering the mats for themselves when they could be raiding, leveling alts, or even gettin it in. __________________________________________________________ UPDATE: Myself, Sløthh, has recently started back up in the game. I am trying to get a hold of Teknique so for now we will keep him in my business. As some of you may know I sold many kits before as well has Tek. The prices I have up for kits are ruff estimates and don't expect them to be very close. In a day or so I will have finalized prices. For those interested in kits please message me in game or comment below. Thanks :)Sløthh0 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Alliance Random BG Queue time? Dear Alliance peoples, how long are your random BG queues? Curious cows want to know... /mooKrakau6 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Current H:A ratio and wpvp I was curious if kil'jaeden still has a somewhat balenced ratio of horde to ally in world pvp and also if I have to be part of a guild to get in on some world pvp or if there are any pugs for wpvp raids? Looking for a new home.Williey19 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 What keeps you in the game, KJ? Quick back story: I devoted a lot of time to this game, raiding with "top" guilds(like 200, nothing crazy). A few months back was the end of a guild some friends and I ran for a year, the ups and downs were unlike anything i've ever experienced. Anyways, after the guild fell apart, I "quit" the game(Does anyone ever REALLY quit?) What are your reasons for playing? Specifics would be nice, as I'm looking for some form of motivation to play again, as this game means a lot to me. TL;DR, give me specific reasons that will motivate me to play! Additional internets to old KJ friends that remember me :DHollistar35 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 @sorrow Sorrow likes to do the cha cha like a sissy girl.Scorpion30 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 @KJ Aye baby girl whatchu dooin?Yorvan5 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Attention all of KJ or those who plan to come This realm is great one, and one of the only huge realms that has faction activity on sides. Please don't only roll horde because the faction is larger because that is how the imbalance grows. I know this isn't a dire problem but I kind of wanted to address it anyways. As a person who likes both factions, I am happy that I don't have to go to another realm to play another faction. What does everyone think about this? Has the balance been like this forever or has the horde side grown over the years? -Professor DreDre29 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 WTS Heavy Junkbox - Ravenholdt Rep I am a Heavy Junkbox farmer. I farm these boxes when I feel like it cause its really boring. I will specify how many I have below, and if you would like to buy some send me a message in game or reply to this thread. Current Status: Not Farming Price: 75g Each, Willing to Negotiate In Stock: 0 (If there aren't any in stock that means I'm tired of farming) Current Orders: None (Numbers Updated Every Hour When I Am Farming) Completed Orders [August 7 2013 10:51PM CST] Koorban - 700/700 DONE [July 28 2013 3:45PM CST] Koorban - 200/200 DONE [July 23 2013 1:00AM CST] Farming 900 For A Customer: 900/900 DONE [July 22 2013 1:21AM CST] Sold 389Invectiv17 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 @Gargol Y u cloak my full proc chaos bolt at dah last second all dah time =(. Much love bro <3 lolÐüsk6 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 I'm bored at work again I'm on break eating bananananana bread.Ralavik10 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 FLASH FORCE THE GUILD FOR YOU!!!!!! If you were wondering if I lift? Fu*k Yeah I Lift. See picture below. http://www.instagram.com/p/Sowr6gMWIF/ Flash Force <25> is recruiting players that are focused on RBGs/Arena. Our core group is 1850+ in 2s and or 3s. We are looking for players with there serious interest in arenas and progressing to get better. Yeah pretty much I just want you to join my guild, I'll even give you a free tabard and promote you from initiate to member. but seriously if you're alliance and are decent at Arena and that is your main focus this is the place for YOU #BlazeitWea4 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 525 Warlock LF Late Night 10m Herioc Guild Hello WoW Community. My name is Dravenrenik (525 ilvl) and I'm looking for a late night 10m Heroic Progression guild (10m is a MUST) for the rest of this tier and extending into SoO. This is the toon I would like to raid on the most, however, I do have other toons/former mains on another server that if an xfer was worked out for them I'd be willing to raid on them. Their info will be at the bottom of this post. ------------------------------------------------ I'm looking for a guild that raids eiher: - Within the hours of 9pm-1:30am PST - On the Weekends (any time) - After 7pm PST on any day OTHER THAN Thursday (after 9pm on Thursday) My history as a raider includes: 12/12H ICC 5/12H T11 2/7H FL 8/8H DS 5/16H T14 5/13H ToT I've had a lot of issue finding guilds with consistent rosters and competent players. My primary server is fairly dead with all the well-progressed, established guilds already full and not recruiting. I finally found a solid guild here on Kil'Jaeden but unfortunately IRL hit me in the nuts and my work schedule got changed so I can't raid as late. I feel I am an overly capable player with good raid awareness and an excellent understanding of my class. I consider myself a bit of a "WoL Junkie" with my own page to log and track my progress as well as check uptime, CD usage vs. availability, and look for ways to improve myself overall (and my friends/guildies). I am looking for a laid back group of people who like to have fun and joke around, but who also know how to play their classes and can reliably progress in current and future content. Please take the time to post your guild's recruitment spam, then feel free to add me on realID (with a description of who you are on the forum please) as I am on my primary server (US-Burning Legion) far more often than I'm on KJ. Btag: DravenCarey#1507 P.S. I'm not looking for a second group or "bench raider" position. If you feel you'd like to have me along, please make sure it is in your core, group 1. Here are some useful links for this toon: Dravenrenik (Warlock): http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/burning%20legion/dravenrenik/ http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/kil'jaeden/dravenrenik/ http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/burning%20legion/abolition/ http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Burning%20Legion/Dravenrenik/ Sorry for his logs, they're a bit spread out. This toon will do ridiculous DPS in a 10m. I hold 14 WoL Rankings (6 of which are ToT LFR), had many more before my darn xfer/name change. ================== I also have the following up for grabs: Shaman: Orengo, (MS) 525 Resto, (OS) 514 Enhancement, (OOS) ~518 Ele US-Burning Legion Paladin: Salinth, (MS) 514 Holy, (OS) 496 Ret US-Burning Legion Warrior: Turbulent, 500 DPS (Arms or Fury) US-Burning Legion Here are some useful links/commentary for these toons: Orengo (Resto Shaman): http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/burning%20legion/orengo/ http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Burning%20Legion/Orengo/ Currently hold 24 WoL Ranks as Resto, quite a few in the top 10. Most of them are either T14 or ToT LFR because my last guild had us 3 heal normal ToT fights "just to be safe". Given that much of it is 1-2 heal-able having 3 of us (all competent/sniping heals from each other lol) made it rather difficult to get 10m ranks. However, of the LFR ranks I am the #3 US Resto Shaman (was #1 until a little while back) for LFR Tortos (#5 in the World atm). 10 of my 24 Ranks are in current content LFR. Salinth (Holy Pally): http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/burning%20legion/salinth/ http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Burning%20Legion/Salinth/ My original main in 5.3 however after a week or two of clearing ToT Normal my guild asked me to reroll Resto Shaman because we had 2 Hpallies. This toon fell to the wayside since I didn't want to play more than three characters (which would explain his less than optimal enchants and gear, both of which can be changed if I had a good reason to). In T14 he had MULTIPLE Ranks for LFR/Normal. Unfortunately those ranks expire with time and he currently only holds 10 WoL Ranks, nothing I couldn't change. Turbulent (DPS Warrior): http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/burning%20legion/turbulent/ http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Burning%20Legion/Turbulent/ My warrior is my newest project. This is the second warrior and I decided of all the melee I wanted to play this one. This toon is undergeared for HToT, but he can definitely hang in a 12/12 alt group until he's geared for heroics. As I've said I'm in this for the long haul, not just ToT, but 5.4 as well. I currently hold 33 WoL Rankings for this toon (8 are ToT LFRs).Dravenrenik7 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Warlock seeking dedicated Challenge Mode Grp Hi all, I am looking for 4 like-minded people who want to bang out CM gold relatively fast. I have experience doing them but am seeking people who, like me, really want the set--and fast. Message me in game or here. Thanks!Hitchslap0 Aug 8, 2013