Kil'jaeden

Jul 10, 2013 New thread most frightening Transmogs? This one has my vote! http://i.imgur.com/xAyu1za.jpg I had to paint you<3Kittystyle14 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 <Warsong Clan> Recruitment Thread WARSONG CLAN - is recruiting all level 90s that want to participate in some very fun activities being held within our guild! We schedule daily RBGs, Arenas, World PVP, Tournaments, Random Battlegrounds, and more! ABOUT US - Warsong Clan is a PVP oriented guild focused on bringing a mature environment. The WSC is very family oriented. We treat each other as a close family. We're a wolf pack. You live with the clan, you die with the clan. I learned that if guild members are not treated like valued members, then the purpose of the guild shouldn't even exist. We have brought players from around the world to transfer over to Kil'jaeden and join our guild, solely by the fact that I take the time to explain our guild to them and provide key aspects of the guild that will peak their interest. We encourage everyone who meets the requirements to join our guild. THE MISSION - The mission is to provide a fun environment for players to socialize and PVP without the competitiveness. Our goal is to create what a guild should essentially be, a guild. A place for players to interact with each other and have a darn good time. On a daily basis, WSC runs RBGs, Arenas, World PVP, and very consistent Battleground groups! It is the unique quality that keeps this guild alive. My philosophy is that if you are not having fun, then you are not going to be happy and successful in this game. REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN - In order to join the Warsong Clan, you need to be level 90. Warsong Clan has a sister guild called <Warsong Offensive> for low level players. <Warsong Offensive> is a leveling guild for players to get the opportunity to reach level 90 and join the Warsong Clan. THE WOLF PACK & VOTING SYSTEM - To keep the guild intact, the wolf pack (as we so call it), votes on important decisions that make it strongly democratic. Every Saturday, the Warchief and his Warlords hold a meeting to discuss our progress, promotions, and anything that we need to improve on as a clan. Voting will be used on making decisions that will involve the higher ups. We do this because if one person makes the decision without the opinion of his peers, it ends up causing one big catastrophe. And players start disagreeing with each other because it wasn't voted fairly. We believe in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and improving themselves after making a mistake. MATURITY - Warsong Clan has a zero tolerance policy on immature behavior. Most of our guild members are consisted of young adults to adults. Being mature means to take responsibility for your actions, contributing in a positive way to the guild, supporting yourself (versus sponging off of your guild members so much) and understanding the meaning of appropriate. We have rules and standards to ensure that guild chat is appropriate and relevant to the game. Irrelevant topics are okay in guild chat, as long as you are being appropriate and not using offensive language. We respect everyone and their right to freedom of speech, until it offends another person. 24/7 WORLD PVP & OUR LARGE, OCEANIC COMMUNITY - We have grown a substantial amount of players in the Oceanic realms that transferred. We have a fantastic community expanding all the way out to Australia, UK, New Zealand, and more! Our Oceanic players is what keeps the guild active during the night time. We do a lot of World PVP during the day and night. This includes occasional city raids, vendors, shrine, goldshire, mage tower, etc. World PVP is about fun. We encourage players to understand that World PVP is about fun and excitement. You should never let competitiveness get in the way of having fun with your friends in the guild. RATED BATTLEGROUNDS - Warsong Clan has a developmental and developed rated battleground department. According to the third party website Guildox, http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Kil%27jaeden/Warsong+Clan, we are #1 in the Kil'jaeden server and #1 in the US (subject to change). Because of our activity in rated battlegrounds every day, we have worked our way to the top by transitioning our players from 0-1500. We are now pushing our 1500-2200 teams. Our guild is intended to both educate new players and push our current players to the top in rating. Leaders of the developmental rated battlegrounds, are the ones that will put you through a crash course, understand your surroundings in each map, and help you better understand the strategies used in rated battlegrounds. When all of the players in the developmental rated battlegrounds reach 1500, they get successfully transitioned to the developed rated battlegrounds with several end-game leaders. This process is to help new players get the chance to be part of this amazing community. If anyone is interested in doing rated battlegrounds, feel free to leave the GM or any of the Officers a message in-game.Warmane212 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 @Silva Sloppy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh0DMWhDP-s Learn some good defense from this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj_Zj3anRd8Keylogthis24 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Blue bait... I made you some cookies. http://i.imgur.com/hwTyd08.jpg mmm, delicious chocolate chip cookies. Well, not really, but I Googled you pictures of cookies.Aurora5 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 TAW.NET Recruiting [Multi Gaming Platform] : [TAW] The Art of Warfare - Recruiting (PC) Who we are: The Art of Warfare (TAW) is recruiting mature players for our WoW team. TAW is a premier global multi-game organization, founded over 10 years ago, with 1400+ membership and spanning 20+ games on every continent (except Antarctica) we currently reside on the Kil'jaeden, Sargeras, Blackrock, Winterhoof, Fenris realms. Our WoW team is focused on: * Competitiveness * Training and skill enhancement ( In depth Game knowledge and Experience) * Fun and friendly runs (Dungeon Farms or Raid farms depending on the needs of our members) * Heroic runs * Player vs Player What we do: Our WoW team is new and i seeking mature players that want to play and also those that want to lead teams. Our focus is on accountability, training, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these ethics. We also never put gaming above real life with the team, so don’t worry, you’ll still have a job, family and soul even after joining. How to join us: To be a member you need to: * Have a working microphone or headset. (We use Teamspeak 3) * Fill out a member application at our main website * Be generally available 1 night per week for team-play (we don’t mind if members occasionally miss some, we have real lives too) Please visit our main website at http://www.taw.net In the interim, feel free to grab a TAW member for a game or two so you can see if we're what you're looking for. How to contact us: * Post on this thread or on our WoW Public forums here : http://taw.net/forums/178.aspx *** IMPORTANT: If you do apply, check your e-mail regularly! Whatever e-mail address you register with is where we'll get in touch with you first! *** Thanks and hope to see you on the battlefield soon!Waterbamsen3 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Ele LF late night [H] 10m raiding guild nvm. found oneDalthiann0 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 nothing to see here. edited because I'm scared.Skillswap8 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 LF guild...uhh people actually do this? Been on Thunderlord since release, server died years ago. All my friends quit, transferred, my girl and I just went through a move to a new city and have been working a lot so WoW fell off the radar since December. I have a bunch of raid history, server firsts, etc. on a handful of toons. 100k hk's, conq title, etc. all before patch releases. To be honest feels weird to post such a thing since all of my WoW "life" I've just been playing with people and made my way in and out of guilds.. Anyways, being so long since I've played my gears outdated...I'm honestly looking for good players to play with and get to know on this server. Not even sure if I want to return to the game but hoping to relight the spark if I can find some cool players to hang with. All my friends quit, transferred. I'm a good player and if you play with me I can prove it - Hopefully some of you guys know how it feels to come back to the game and having no one to play with, maybe you can relate. It sucks lol. Maybe not. Anyways, reply here or something or mail me in-game. I have every class I can choose from if you guys care. They'll all need gear, some may need levels... mm, thanks... Michael. :)Ryurik2 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Templars of Azeroth Hello Alliance! I have transferred factions. You all know me as Rotbeef. :) I have come to fight the good fight for King Varian and wipe the Auction House raids! Rydaar, Kartim, Robertplont, Afkautoshawt, Chiefhitab, and I have come to the Alliance to start a progressive guild that dabbles it's fingers in everything. We plan on raiding in the future, we plan on WPvP'ing, and you are welcome to throw us an invite if Horde needs to be slain. Best of all, we are offering ourselves as sell-swords. We have a mix of stealth and brute force classes. You can find us on the /who list and if you need someone dead, let us know. :) This applies to both Alliance, and Horde, as we have Horde toons as well. I can be contacted on Rotbeef, who is now known as Sithese, and is a Worgen. :) We look forward to working with the Alliance. :)Rankonedruid14 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 @You http://youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-kKeylogthis4 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 PRISM The U.S. government is watching you, listening to you, and taking money from you. Do you agree or disagree with PRISM? Is it too invasive on Americans privacy? Do you feel the American people fear their government? Please explain your answer.Leah23 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Hail the conquering hero! http://horseysurprise.tumblr.com/Questina3 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Up and coming tank LF Evening Raiding Guild I am currently looking for a raiding guild that runs tues-thrus 7PM-10PM. Yes, I am still gearing and yes I am not very well progressed, but I will get there. I am not looking to be carried, just want to progress content with chill people. Hit me up in game.Diablolos0 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 i quit again. After being gone for an entire week, I realize that I'm still tired of everyone!!! I don't care anymore. Everyone here is annoying and can go suck on my big giant ups package.Donnah11 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 <Is With Stupid> We currently are recruiting active players to take part in our guild. We are currently looking for a Holy Pally or Disc Priest for our core and a couple exceptional dps to fill our rooster. We are a group of friends that started on Area 52 and have progressed very well in the past with our limited schedule. In the end of cata before we took a break we were in the top 20 guilds on Area 52. We run Sat and Sun nights at 7:30 realm time and are currently 9/12 norm. We will be looking to do at least norm clear as fast as possible and moving into heriocs and to build a strong core for next tier. We will even take alts and others to run in core that might just want a spot and might not want to join as long as you can make the times and have good attendance. We expect players to know their class and the fights and to be helpful to others. We play multiply game going from BF3 to League of Legends together. If you have any question fell free to whisp me , Khàotic (alt 0224), Orangesoup, or Fodizzle in game. Thanks.Pureèvel5 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 [H] LF lvl 85-87 twinks for arena/bg [Horde] I'm looking for skilled and mop geared lvl 85 twinks for slaughterfest arena achieves and 85-87 twinks for bg pwnage. my in-bg ilvl is 479, outside is 437. my hp in bg is 410k hp. (spriest)Boonen1 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 3/13H 10m recruiting 1 geared dps or tank Located in Zul'jin horde, paid transfer if you seem like a good fit Needs: a warlock, any melee dps OR a plate tank Progression: 3/13H (jin'rokh, horridon, ji kun), good progression on tortos and iron qon Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 10 pm EST until 1 am. Ocassional monday if we can't raid any of the previous nights due to unforseen circumstances. Add OblivioN#1894 if interestedOblivion1 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 LF2M 10 Man Throne of Thunder [Horde] For any people who are interested, I am attempting at assembling an ALT or EXPERIENCED 10 man normal group to raid ToT. This group will most likely run the duration of this tier, so I will be looking for people interested in maintaining attendance as such. Details are as follows: Time: 7-11 pm PST (server) SUNDAY (Monday 7 pm will serve as an additional date if necessary) Loot: Rolls distributed by Master Looter. MS > OS (will be discussed and set previous to raid) Raider Requirements: Approx. 500 ilvl, consumables, and the full time period available. This raid will take approximately 4 hours of 10 peoples lives, so approach it as such and lets not waste each others' time. THE GROUP SO FAR: Tanks: Monk (need 1 more - would like a Paladin/Warrior) Heals: Shaman (need 1 more- would like a Paladin/Priest) Druid (offspec) DPS: Death Knight Rogue Moonkin Warlock Hunter Positions will be filled in a prioritization of gear and experience. Depending on group competency and gear, heroics may be attempted, however expedience will always be chosen over loot, and the main objective will be clearing as much content as possible during the given Sunday timeframe. Please contact Tipzee in game or post as the character you would like to bring, your main spec, as well link to any other relevant experience. All decisions will be made prior to Friday (6/5). Thank you for your time and I look forward to raiding! [EDIT: needs] [EDIT2: needs/group info] [EDIT3: needs]Tipzee9 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Death Race 2013! WINNERS: 1st place: Barrybones 2nd place: Deathrasah 3rd place: Meepsie Thanks to everyone who came out! It's back! It was never really gone, mind you. It's been lurking in the dark corners of our server. Watching. Waiting. But now its time has come. And you will all die. A lot. When: July 6th, 8pm server time Where: TBA Who: Any level 1 Horde toon! FAQ: What is a Death Race? It's a bunch of level 1s running from a predetermined start, to a predetermined finish. In between many things will kill them over and over. And over. How do I enter? No need to enter, per se. Just show up the day of on your level 1 Horde. No fair! I want to play, but I don't have any room for a new toon. What do? If your character screen is full of super awesome toons already, you can always roll a level one on a different server and be pulled into ours via Battle.net grouping. You'll need to make sure you have the 10g to level lock, though, as it can't be traded to you from here. Can I bride you to win? No. I'm engaged. Are you sure? I have a lot of money. I just want the glory. I'm sure. Why are you so mean? I blame the schools. Rules: You must stay level 1. It's 10g and money will be provided if you need it. No mounts AKA- bribing someone to carry you on theirs. No flight paths. No spirit rezzing, you must return to your body. No potions or speed buffs. No having friends path clear. You'll be naked! Just to add insult to injury. You must be guildless. It would be unfair for some to have "The Quick and the Dead" while others do not. No Monks.Cheaters will be disqualified. Cheating is bad, mmmk? Prizes! (subject to increase, see below for our FABULOUS contributors) 1st place: 8kg + 62kg (donations) = 70,000g + 1st choice of one of the pets available 2nd place: 4kg + 29kg (donations) = 33,000g + 2nd choice of one of the pets available 3rd place: 2kg + 14kg (donations) = 16,000g + pet AVAILABLE PETS: lvl 25 Disgusting Oozeling lvl 25 Aqua Strider lvl 25 Spectral Porcupette Notes: If you are participating via the different server option let me know beforehand so I can add you to my Bnet friends list and send you an invite at race time. Please note that any race with phasing issues (goblins, pandas) won't be able to be summoned. Choose your level 1 accordingly. Set-up will take some time. Possibly a long time. Please be patient and try to arrive as early as possible. I recommend being on at least 30 minutes prior to the start as giving out invites and organizing groups will consume much time. We can't form a raid with level 1s, so you'll be shifted around into groups a lot until we begin racing. I'll need some moderators. If you don't want to race, but would still like to participate, you can help me by watching over a group and keeping people on track / make sure no one is cheating. Just leave me a note here or mail Lyllian / Nandel. Our vent is small, so we'll be using Raidcall for this event. Download it if you think you'd like to listen in on the chaos and snort laughing at your expense. I'll post the info for it later, mostly because I don't feel like looking it up right now. If you plan to donate money, leave a note here and send it to Lyllian / Nandel. I will put your name up as a contributor in the prize section. Prize money will not be increased until I actually receive the gold in-game. Out of contest testimonials from previous Death Races: ... ... ... ... ... ... Leave questions / comments /concerns below. THANK YOU for the donations: Famìne- 50,000g Aleous- 2,000g Bumfights- lvl25 Disgusting Oozeling Cooler- 3,000g Zurgal & <Azeroth Brewing Company>- 10,000g + lvl25 Aqua Strider <Village Idiot> Hide and Seek Winners: Alasandra, Ishmishmish, CyaNYide, Milkjugs- 4,000g Tom- 10,000g + lvl 25 Spectral Porcupette Hertlas- 20,000g Vorinth- 3,000g Bodyodor- 3,000g "take first or go home"Lyllian223 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 MUST READ! ***IMPORTANT*** If you view my armory, it looks like I have a blue nose. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Keylogthis/simpleKeylogthis18 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Dear Loate, when you retire from the NFL and run for political office, I will change my official residence in the US to be able to vote for you. Love, most of this serverContre13 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 @Wintraders I'm proud to be stuck at my 1800 wall. No shame.Keylogthis22 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Kil'jaeden Bestiary: Volume 1 The Warsong Flan http://i.imgur.com/suvOXj1.jpg Physical Attributes: Bulbous, flaccid, jelly-like substance covered in small bumps on oily skin. Resistant to physical damage, but slow to respond to unexpected enemy behavior and can be tricked by a cunning adventurer. Behaviors: Congeals in gutters, sewers, and trashcans all over Azeroth. Harmless when few, dangerous in large numbers. Will not attack unless victory is assured due to larger numbers. Specimens can be heard either howling like wolves or gurgling their mating call, 'Erf wnd und fahr heed mai caw!"Drhoot26 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 <Deep Blue>Kil'jadenLF oldGrumpyRaider Alright, well you saw the title and thought, hmmm wtf is this all about? Or you thought, wait a minute! That's me! Raid nights, Tue, Thu, 6pm-9pm PST. 12/12 norm, 2/13 heroic. Trying to avoid TLDR, but we are fairly particular about our group and family. Deep Blue is a guild that was created back in 2006, and has quite a diverse history. It was a 40 man guild, a 25 man guild, a 25/dual 10 man guild, and now finally a single 10 person guild. It has been a top 5 progression guild, and a completely casual guild, depending on the expansion. We have always prided ourselves on the diversity of our players, and traditionally have been a home to adults, and couples especially. We don't tolerate intentional offense toward any race, religion, creed, or sexual preference. That being said, we can be quite crude, crass, and "offensive" in a completely friendly way once everyone is friends. We have an 18 year old minimum age, with the exception for an occasional members child. We are at a point in our wow career, where raiding 2 nights a week for 3 hours each is ideal for our lifestyle. We are pursuing heroic modes, and have normal cleared. We are serious about our raiding. We min/max, we log our fights, we discuss theory, and we fix things when they are broke.(aka, nice call out. What can we do to help you not stand in fire? Stop f'ing up) The ideal candidate would have been playing for a couple years+. Have a strong understanding of the game. Be completely committed to showing up 2 times a week, rain or shine, with the rare occasional absence, with the courtesy to let us know on the forum and ahead of time in game. They would have good situational awareness, and be open to criticism. What we can offer you is; a great group of people. A couple of women (taken sorry!). A great environment for couples, especially frisky ones (gay or straight). A 99% drama free environment. Generally we run daily heroic scenarios, hit most of the current RF throughout the week, have all recipies, free repairs, level 25 guild. A bunch of pet collectors, and sharers. Usually some pvp Friday or Saturday nights. But just generally a great place to call home. At any given time, we rarely have more then 1 or 2 bench players. If they are highly competent, and have a desire to raid, we do our best to rotate them in. At this point a druid healer would be ideal, with a tank offspec, but really our main concern is finding a great fit. Hit me up in game (Pretent(alt-141)ous), Slaybelle, Cairnek, or Mendoza. Or visit our website and apply at deepblue.guildlaunch.com As a side note, if you happen to own the level 23 alliance rogue named Pretentious, I will pay good gold for the name!Pretentìous4 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 (H) Psychedelic New Weekend Morn Raid Group We are recruiting for a new Weekend Mornings raid group. The times will be Saturday's and Sunday's anytime after 3am EST going no later than 2pm EST. The exact/specific times will be worked out when the full or near full raid group is gathered. What we are looking for. 1 Off Tank with DPS Off spec (Warrior, Paladin, Monk, Druid) 2 Heals (Pally or Disc Priest + 1 Raid healer Pref.) 1 DPS Heal OS 3 Ranged DPS 2 Melee DPS Raid synergy will be worked out accordingly. We will start as early as MSV if the majority of the group is around that gear level. Be prepared to be Semi-Hardcore 4-5 hours a weekend is what we are most likely looking at. We will work on getting through as fast as possible and into Heroic modes feel free to whisper me in game, send me an ingame mail or post here.Lafitafii1 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Get Ready to Death Race! It's time! There are mages in the starting zones, waiting to summon you to Org. Once you get to Org, go to the top of the the Warrior trainer's building and level lock. If you need the 10g, I am waiting in the room and can trade it to you. If you have a cross-realm character, add Lyllian#1999. Please be patient while we sort groups after that! Thank you! Currently on Nandel. Make sure you have read the rules here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9281328879 Village Idiot Raid Call: ID: 6197854 Course Maps: http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=5034:750813738805722794707780691770672745661732632733625720616699602667585644588660584621580578582600573547567518571493580479585456598448606440615429623411625386623365624345625326637297646281652273660260661238668231677223699223686223628306567530573561610679707219647737676759715217727211 http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=440:185679191669199666209662222664233666246660256660262658272654279650284646291634291619287592274576272559273537273512270487262464247460269467 http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=490:715939707922705897704871709856707825713801704778693780676784665794647796629805620817603821585829571840556852541850522852506852492844477840459836440833417823404811386800366786354765340743321732304718291697284675270646264615257584248559243530239502240471240442251425257407261378269355275332283306286277288256288227286200284172287139290114275100247100253099259099 http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=1377:873102862122848130832139816170794198782217764242751275738306726328717351711366699382680407685390661450670425651467638489638506633530634547634568636584634607633644632656632673619718626695607735590757586770576786556796538794519792496790474780452782427782406782386784367786354798351809348821336850 Spirit Healers: http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=5034:729848636662485786560328646188387190335460 http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=490:515549 http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=1377:808180510370419436545761352800Lyllian33 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 @hollyforest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_sVorinth9 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 @Meepsie I like your mask.Keylogthis11 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 My struggle. I come to you today to bring you the real reason behind the Seige of Orgrimmar. It all has to do with a plebeian conspiracy to take over the world. The motives of these plebeians are clear: to disestablish the current order of our lands and to overthrow all of Kalimdor and the Eastern kingdoms. The plebeian menace have no idea what they will have wrought on society if they follow through with their desire. The false Warchief Garrosh Hellscream was in on this plot at the very start, aiding in provoking the alliance to turn our family in Dalaran against eachother. This is a hard time for me, holding diplomacy between the two factions that reside within my sanctuary. Tensions are high and I will not give in to these rats who want to take what we fought so hard for. I must fight the plebeian peril. This is my struggle. ╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗ If you are a beautiful strong King of Dalaran, Put this in your signature so everyone knows who is the crowning royalty. ╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝Famìne10 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 New Guild <Rednecks Anonymous> Hey there, We have created a new guild that is currently focusing on leveling up to 25. That is our goal first and foremost. We want to recruit anyone leveling alts, any new players, or anyone willing to help contribute to leveling up. We have a lot of work to do and the more of you that join the better. Send in game mail to this character for more info or an invite. Once the guild progresses along I plan on moving my level 90 characters over. This guild is not run by some lowly level 23 priest. I have experience in raiding. This will become a very PvE oriented guild. And one last thing, you don't really have to be a redneck to join in on the leveling gun here at Rednecks Anonymous!Rédneck0 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 Gank n Spank http://i.imgur.com/llUnXsK.jpg LAWL YOU BUBBLE A LIL EARLY MVP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!Gargol98 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 Saving wow from the bots in Darkspear. These guys are making up to 500g a hour. Tons of videos https://www.youtube.com/user/ShakeboxerHollyforest8 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 *deleted* *deleted*Pavelow2 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 To all my FT's and Sharingans... Who all watches Fairy Tail and Naruto? I'm just looking to see who else has similar tastes(Which I might add are AWESOME). Though I will admit Fairy Tail has kind of gotten, hmm, a tiny bit weaker with the story line and action sequences, for the nonce, but I am hoping for an extreme comeback when they fully push Zeref into the light(pft we can wish, womp him Natsu). Really miss the anime though... manga just isn't as good. Naruto on the other hand, is in the good parts.... BUT IS MISSING depth and quality... it's like, hey, we're at the climax, lets just let it all out at once, instead of savor that deep, expansive, loving kiss.....So terrible, still love it though.Yumeshi1 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 Got it. Woop, ignore.Ravielle5 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 Patch 5.4 Hunter Changes Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioG6ku2EK-A&feature=youtu.beGlinkgotagun7 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Mistweaver monk or frost/uh DK lf raiding ilvl 485 mistweaver ilvl 498 frost/uh dk im looking for a late night raid guild for ToT ive been out of raiding for a long time and would like to get back into i moved to KJ at the beggining of mop with most of my toons then all of a sudden lost interest in pve i feel its time for me to give it a shot again my toons are vanek- misthealing monk galvanek-frostwolf-uh/frost dk shiggity arms fishandben holy pally id prefer to play my mistweaver but if a raid that can progress wants another toon 10server or later i would be more then happy 2 gear or realm change for themShiggity1 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 [A] LF active social leveling guild. Found one.Scytheu0 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 <Inhumane> level 25 PvP/PvE guild recruiting. So here's the deal. There's Requiem, a decent guild for PvP. There's FAI, which is.. well, it's a cool guild. There's Warsong Clan. LokTarOgar. Many others rising out of nowhere. So what makes Inhumane the one to join? Easy.. first, there's no achievement requirement to join. I'll take anyone on good faith, and figure out if you're bad from there. Second? The PvP is actually fun. Be it arenas with a guildie or four, the RBGs, or even just our 5 man premade groups for randoms. There's laughter, trolling, joking, and of course, numerous HKs. Third? I mean, I don't want to stoop to the level that some of these guilds do, but we have legitimate females in guild. Most of them are better PvPers than you are, and forget about trying to hit on them.. they'll troll you until you claw your -own- eyes out. There's other reasons, which I'll let you figure out on your own. As far as the PvP itself goes, you have numerous 2k+ players to choose from, to partner with, make friends with, fap to each other on Skype.. I honestly don't care what you do in private. We are pretty much always doing some kind of PvP. There's a PvE side of the guild as well, but for more information on that, I would recommend sending an in-game mail to Chevygirl or Electrickey. I'm not in the business of slaying dragons. Anyway, this wall of text has grown past what I had originally wanted. Please, feel free to leave a comment below, or hit me up in game, I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have. And remember.. Jesus wept.Ivanmoody1 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 LOSE YOURSELF TO DANCE ........Locoreaps6 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Sigh Finding it hard to stay interested in this game right now. Might take a break until 5.4 hits. Reasons being, 1) My wife has an unhealthy obsession with Candy Crush. 2) I've been on this server since late cata and I regret making the change. All this server seems to have is entitled meatsacks, fail trolls, and little children who think their arena rating makes them cool. 3) I like to stay active on the forums and KJ's forum is really a joke. Mass reports, elitist's, and many other things I could name. I've been on the Blizzard forums since beta and I can honestly say KJ's forum is filled with the most rude, obnoxious and idiotic people I have ever seen on any forum anywhere. Like I said I've been on this server since late cata, and I have MAYBE ten people on this server I consider friends. And you know whats bad? Five of them came from my old server to play with my wife and I. Anyway, see you in 5.4, and that's IF I don't xfer off. PeaceBladesinger87 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Deathdavid on Vocabulary "Queer as a three dollar bill." Deathdavid: "Queer is a southern slur." ^ Googles "@%%#*##%#" to see what it means and uses the first link as his reasoning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer First answer from Merriam-Webster: 1 a : worthless, counterfeit <@%%#*##%# money> Can people really be this ignorant these days?Nicotìnè1 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Fireworks in front of my apartments. The best part is when it started shooting sideways, it's hard to see in the dark but there were 50 people running in horror from it haha. http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2uzp8af&s=5Skillswap15 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Flexible <Fist Inc> recruiting! Do you have summer classes, 2 jobs, kids, A LIFE? but you still want to raid? Look no further than <Fist Inc>! We are a fresh new guild looking for more members to join our ranks! We are primarily a raiding guild, but we take all walks of life from leveling to PvP to PvE. Founded by two RL friends who are college students, have full time jobs, and friends/family/girlfriends to attend to on the side. We know life is busy, but we wanna make time to raid and try to clear through content. Me (Roko) I've previously been into hardcore raiding 4-5 days a week with additional homework of fights required. At <Fist Inc> I can promise you that we wont have an over-burdening weekly schedule. We may only raid 1 day a week or even 3 days a week at various times. NOTHING IS SET IN STONE FOR A WEEKLY SCHEDULE! We need 2 of the following ranged classes -Boomkin -Lock -Hunter -Ele Shaman We need 1 of the following tank classes -BM monk -Prot Pally -Blood DK to get in contact with me or my officer Nayme add Rokoshak's ID: DaPack#1812 Nayme's ID: QuinnsBread#1938Rokoshak4 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Paying 20k for saltstone surcoat Cod me or pst me in game, ally can put them on neutral ah and pm me for purchase. ThanksBucu1 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 <Delirium Trigger> 9/12 ToT Recruiting DPS Hello, Delirium Trigger is recruiting skilled DPS for our ToT group. Looking for skilled dps to round out our raid group. Looking for raiders who have prior heroic experience that took a break and are returning to raid. The kinda player that likes to min/max and research their class. Pot and Repairs are provided 90% attendance required. Please contact me for more info. Delirium Trigger - Kil'Jaeden - Alliance - 10 man Progression : 9/12N T15 Loot : DKP Raiding days : Tues, Thurs, Mon 7:00-11:00 PST If you'd like additional information feel free to contact me on Aeras#1131Aelert0 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 I Can Break These Cuffs! I Can Break These Cuffs!Nopk2 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Did I give you 85k-ish gold early Thurs? If I gave you around 85k gold early Thursday morning or late Wednesday night can you please contact me thanks(:Collyflower3 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 @Skyrange Horde I want to cuddle you all! SO many of you!Thormaine0 Jul 5, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 @Darkdk TWIST: I am your father. Join me.Keylogthis34 Jul 5, 2013