Kil'jaeden

Jun 7, 2013 @Warsong Clan Drhoot18 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 [H]<Love Hammered> 4/13H Needs a Hunter! <Love Hammered> (10-man) is recruiting a Hunter for heroic progression! We are currently 4/13H, (6/16H Previous tier) and we raid on Wed at 6:00 - 8:30 ST, and Sun 4:00 - 6:45 ST. (Sometimes Mon, but it's rare) We have a solid core, and have been raiding together for years. We have a limited raid schedule but we get a lot done for the time we have. We like to have fun, but we know when to focus up and kill bosses. WE NEVER BENCH, you will have a full time raid spot and will be in 100% of the fights, so be reliable. Please have strong knowledge of your class, and be willing to learn fights and listen to instructions. Contact Hartlin#1115 for info or questions. Thanks!Pinattsu34 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 The problem with these forums... is that the majority of the threads made are spam thread making some pointless joke while making reference to some player that spams that forums. You all act like you know these people and you're all jolly good friends but the reality is, you don't. You only know eachother through stupid !@#$ like lame %^- cake jokes. I'll keep it short. Stupid people just make stupid threads featuring stupid people that make stupid threads. Generic replies inc.Herbthief62 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Instaqueue for Hire - Level 85-90 Offering to help people instaqueue all weekend! 100g per instance OBO :) We can run till you ding!Saenchai0 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 WTB Thundering Cloud Serpent So I am looking for a horde guild that will basically 'sell' me the Glory of the Pandaria Guild Raider mount, Thundering Cloud Serpent. Looking to pay 10k, I noticed that <Huge In Japan> was selling it for that price a few months back, but they are alliance and I am not willing to faction change twice to buy it. Also, this won't be on this character. It will be on my monk, Ironsausage, who apparently got lost in Twisting Nether when it comes to battle.net. Message me on either toon in game or post here and we can negotiate something. Thanks :)Doctasausage2 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 What happened?? http://youtu.be/K0fyfh42xEgPròpaine20 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Leveling 86-90 THIS WEEKEND Anyone out there want to team up and level 86-90 starting tonight? I am prot so we can insta queue dungeons or we can burn through some quest zones! Let me know!Saenchai2 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 @ KJ Dolphins http://i.imgur.com/YKVZBGV.gifUnth3 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 DORITOPUGS SUPER EPIC LIVE STREAM! Hey, i usualy dont live sream but... I feel like doing one. What are your guy's opinions and what should i do?Doritopug28 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Looking for a WPvP Guild Hey guys I am looking for a guild with pretty low requirements that loves to raid the ally cities and such! Hook me up!Toyzz26 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Oh my... http://imgur.com/fOqmAoC.jpgColoring4 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Buying the name Juju on KJ Someone with an active account is sitting on the name Juju with a level 6 Pandaren Shaman, I'll pay a fair amount of gold for the name, and will also pay anyone who can find me the owner of the name so I can get in contact with them. Battletag is juju#1514 Thanks :)Juju12 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 You ever notice... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWDCDJeVq0o that all her songs are sung just for me?Xetes6 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Found ThanksSmokeydouble15 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Arch Dominus not recruiting We're disbanding, sorry for anyone who added me to friendsCassiel3 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Love it Just transferred here from Illidan and I am loving all the wpvp here! Can't wait to finish leveling up start giving hell! And to Ruinous I love that when your people are in trouble you respond, the same goes for Loktar.It makes everything so much more fun when things get physical..... Let the search begin. Happy hunting!Wáldò45 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 So My wife and I are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary today. We're going to get crazy! Got a babysitter and everything! Now we're going to drink some beer, and play wow... Yea we're going to get crazy!!!Bladesinger23 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Warsong Clan recruiting Oceanic players! Greetings Kil'jaeden, The Warsong Clan of Kil'jaeden is looking for Oceanic players to join us in our conquest against the Alliance! Kil'jaeden is famous for its constant and massive World PVP events and we need you to help us continue this journey! We are looking for more players in Oceanic realms that can be online during Kil'jaeden's off-peak hours. Warsong Clan is now expanded into a 24/7 consistency of World PVP so that everyone gets their chance to be a part of the great experience! So far, Warsong Clan has come to be one of the biggest PVP guilds on the Horde faction and it continues to grow every day! We are striving to attract players from the UK, Australia, and New Zealand! Warsong Clan has yet to reach its limits and will continue to build throughout the expansion. If you are interested in being a part of the Warsong Clan community, please utilize the contact information below! To apply, please visit www.warsongclan.guildlaunch.com. Or whisper the following Warlords of our Clan Warmane Enscar Pusseycat Zanhunt Liliten Socof Myxer Prettiest Koduh If you would like to shoot us an email, you can email us at WarsongClanCommunity@gmail.com We look forward to fighting along side you soon! Sincerely, Enscar Warlord of the Warsong ClanEnscar3 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 EVERYONE! Quick! Race change to a gnome! 50% off! http://youtube.com/watch?v=74BzSTQCl_cCatdad15 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Who loves me for me? I just want this thread about me...... lets talk about how fun I am at gatherings and events.Candycrush30 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 @My chinese food I love you.... so much. *nibbles on eggroll*Avánii5 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 guyz.. guyz... guyz... iz thiz a gud server tOo tr4nzfer tew?Unth27 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Shakes fist at Doritopug So my wife decides to make some chocolate pudding with whipped cream and crushed Oreo's for whatever reason (not complaining) and all I can think about is Doritopug. I can't even sit down and enjoy some pudding without thinking about WoW now.Ebiahh2 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Alliance to horde whats the ratio here? was thinking of transferring but don't wanna xfer to a dead faction or getting dominated all the time. thanks for the helpAbaddøn3 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 @KJ Forums The forums Neighborhood Association is coming by later to look at our forums so let's clean the front lawn and put out the welcome mat saying "Welcome to KJ" so they do not think they are on Bleeding Hollow forums.Katalinamoon6 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 @meepsie Why so sexy ferret? DAT Transmog -Unth & Meepsie Warchief 2014!Kittybuns4 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 @Keylog http://weknowmemes.com/2012/11/dost-thou-even-hoist/Bladesinger3 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 @kaltien & @lynchlord @Kaltien so I log onto my level 86 hunter who was logged out in Pang's Steed. Obviously it was being farmed by level 90s (I mean thats where all the pro players farm people). I jump on a flight path to go back to jade forest and this f mage Kaltien attacks me right as i'm flying off. So I look back and his buddy Kaltien (another frost mage)is on his mount flying after me so he can kill me at my destination. Only one problem. I went to Grookin Hill. So I land and the mage blows all his cooldowns and my friendly guards attack him, and somehow he is bad enough to not do enough damage to kill me and goes invis and runs off. If you plan to kill a level 86 make sure you are smarter than them. ERMERGERD IMAGE PROOF http://i.imgur.com/xHqGLDj.jpg P.S. Nice damage @lynchlord hey bro how them guards feel when you attack me in Dawn's Blossom? Sucks to attack someone who is level 86 and knows to run from the inn to the guards and you almost die to guards, have to blow your cooldowns, and run away. You are the reason people don't like ruinous. Think before you attack derpy.Unth9 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 3's Arena Team! Looking for a H Paladin or Resto Druid for Gladiator Team. TSG, Pushing for it this season. Requirements: Tyr Weapons and most Tyr pieces. PST ME in game or answer back on the thread :)Svens11 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 Anyone from the Old Rivendare Guild Red Hands Just looking to reconnect with old guildies. < new toon you probably Remember Hiéi or DomekiElm3 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 PSA for all possible server xfers With the 50% off server transfer's and the influx of questions I feel the need to address a few facts in one thread. You will get ganked. You will get camped. You will get ambushed. You will be mocked and trolled. Ruinous (Ally guild) will create massive lag rendering you unable to cast anything. Horde never defends anything. Ginger's will stealth kill you 5v1. We are all baddies (wait, that might just be me). Oh and we like drama and eRP. Just thought I'd give you the heads up. So you can spend your monies elsewhere if you can't deal with it :) With Love, MeKalijie12 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 Kil'jaeden or Illidan Horde? Just that. Cheap transfers. My main's a hunter and I'm looking to PvP. Which do you suggest?Iröh14 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 all this STRESS so i figured in light of recent stressful events on the fourms i would post a happy post MEEPSIE FOR WARCHEEF 2014 that is allGinlik41 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 Looking to transfer a large group of players A group of friends and I are on a really really trashy server atm and we're looking to transfer. The population is abysmal and there is no PvP to be seen for miles, and we heard this server was a decent destination for players like us from somebody else. I need the run-down of this server friends. What are the differences between the two factions? Ex. Arena participation World PvP Server economy PvE participation/progression etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.Zyzz28 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 [A] <KGB> 1/13H Recruiting Tank/DPS! Introduction <KGB>'s is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for the kind of players who strive to be among the best in their class. A number of our players rank consistently and we're looking for players who strive to do the same. If you're the kind of player that has been carrying their 10-man or 25-man group we want to hear from you! Raid Times Weekday 25-man 6PM-10PM Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Weekend 10-man 7PM-11PM Friday and Saturday 5PM-9PM Sunday All times are listed server time (Pacific Standard Time) Progress Weekday 25-man Tier14N: 16/16 Tier14H: 6/16 ToTN: 12/12 ToTH: 1/13 Weekend 10-man Tier14N: 16/16 Tier14H: N/A ToTN: 12/12 ToTH: 0/13 Recruitment Applicants should be mature players with a stable internet connection and a dedication to raiding. We're especially interested in those who will be able to make raids consistently and who research the encounters beforehand. We use mumble for our raids and having a mic is preferred but not necessarily required. Weekday 25-man We're currently in the process of rebuilding our 25. We're looking for a few DPS to help keep our roster healthy and to replace any players who don't pull their weight. Preferred Classes: Brewmaster Monk* Blood DK Resto Shaman*** Mistweaver Monk*** Warlock** Rogue** Mage** Windwalker Monk*** Shadow Priest* Feral Druid** Weekend 10-man Our weekend raiding group is officially starting their heroic progress in Throne of Thunder. We're looking to acquire some dedicated players who take raiding on the weekend seriously! Preferred Classes: Prot Paladin** Prot Warrior* Holy Paladin* Warlock*** Unholy/Frost Death Knight** Fury Warrior** Arms Warrior* *** Denote demand for classes Contact Info If you're interested in applying to the weekday 25man group please add Slayorious#1470, Wotsabacon#1498 to BattleTag and speak us in person. For the weekend 10man add Slayorious#1470, or Raani#1521 to BattleTag.Slayorious39 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 <Blur> of Kil'Jeaden 25m <Blur> of Kil'Jeaden is looking for progression minded raiders. We are currently interested in excellent DPS and healers. We are 5/12 and moving into HMs in the next few weeks. Times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 8pm-1130pm st. For more info or to apply speak/mail with Zeepriest, Legedairy, or Kiera in game or visit http://blur-kj.wowstead.com/ Casuals and sub are welcome also.Zeepriest8 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 WPVP at Vendors 5/3/13 To all the Horde and the Alliance: Thanks for coming out last night and actually getting involved in some good old fashion WPVP action. Its been to long since there was some knock down drag out fights in the world that were fairly matched. (Granted since the Horde nearly always run from us). Also congrats to the horde on successfully being able to attack our vendors to retaliate after we camped yours for the better part of two hours. Im glad you were able to save face and make it look like you accomplished something while we were in Silvermoon killing one of your faction leaders. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Maybe sooner than you expect. Hide your women...Hide your kids... Ruinous is out for blood and to show our dominate power. Gnome Way In Hell Ruinous can be stopped...Gewbie45 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 I am an ally dk looking to server change i am looking to switch servers is this a good one to change to?Wingsodeath1 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Wts Guild <Virus> It is a level 25 guild I had just dethroned the inactive owner. =P If anyone wishes to purchase a level 25 guild please post an offer or in game mail to Dawn. Thank you. (Alliance Side)Sephiroth0 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 [H] 517 Tank/DPS LF Afternoon Raiding Guild Hey there, I am looking for a guild that is preferably about to start heroics, I have tanked 8/12 in Throne Of Thunder and have a decent set of Ret gear if you need a dps instead. Would like a 25 man guild but happy in 10's as well. Looking for either an EST or PST afternoon raiding time that finishes by 7pmEST or 4pmPST as I like in the UK and would like to avoid the time difference as much as possible. Obviously happy to server transfer, send me a whisper in game on Bazwah#2860.Baztank0 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 So i got my name back.Daniel3 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Saturday, July 6th Mark your calender. ^_^ But why? Oh, I think you know.Lyllian16 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Crafting any 502 weapon my matts 30K hit me up in game or send me in game mailJadzeea0 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 World Server Down Is this with anyone else, or is my client broken?Drazhem2 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 looking for late night raiding guild and more As the topic says i am looking for one to join. any day of the week. starting around anytime from 11 to whenever. If no guild exist then im trying to put together a group that will run every week, maybe even become a guild. message me with info or just comment here :)Rementis0 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 Matrix Unplugged BRB.Catdad28 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 R.I.P. Lethal You were the best world pvp guild on realm!Gnomepowa27 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 Ginger Snaps is recruiting You know that sliding glass door you ran into as a little kid? It hurt because you did not prepare for impact and could not see it coming. Truth be told, a lot of people don't learn from their mistakes. They simply get too lazy to run. Well we are here to help folks re-live that experience. We are looking for Rogues, Druids and Hunters glyphed in camo. Look us up in game. If you start spamming trade chat asking for one of us to send you a tell because you don't know how to /who, we don't need you.Morgen9 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 New guild - The Silver Court (My guild is not Order of the Dragon, bnet needs to update my profile) I'm looking for people who want to start and join my guild because they want a place to belong. I ran a guild on Medivh for a year and we had a blast, so I'm trying to recapture that experience. Some of my closest WoW friends from that guild (The Four Nobles) found the guild by my forum post for it. The guild is called The Silver Court. We don't want fickle members who care nothing for the guild or its members, I'm seeking individuals who want to form a social bond with their guild. I intend to run the guild for casuals and the in-betweens who play regularly, do heroics but don't consider themselves hardcore or players who just want to play. *Will cater to casuals, levelers and in-betweeners and even people who do some random BGs and PVP dailies *Will offer bank repairs and consistent bags among other valuable items *I, the GM, am a competent tank and more than willing to join up with members to help them get through the awful queue times and complete content. Also willing to help players under the level cap who want dungeon runs. *Intend to help fund players who reach a certain rank status in the guild with getting guild heirlooms if they cannot afford to buy them themselves. *Will hold events for the guild like lottery draws *Will make a website for the guild listing tutorials for players seeking help and other normal stuff like guild photo galleries and news updates. *No application necessary *Only accepting players who are social and mature. We're not looking to start a guild with braggarts, people who complain constantly or people who enjoy tormenting or insulting others. This is to be a place of fun, free from judgement even in the face of complete failure. It's a game, and we want to treat it as such. *Not a handout guild. There is a fine line between needing help and begging for it. Beggars will be made obvious soon after joining, so don't bother if you are only looking for a handout. If you are interested, please contact me or reply here on the forum. You can mail me in-game under the name Lunågå. Copy and paste that into the game. The only rules present are to be civil and decent to your fellow guildies. I look forward to being contacted by the mature players unable to find a place to fit in. If you are unable to contact me directly, the best way is by game mail.Lunågå5 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 WILDSTAR! Alright, dudes and dudettes! I tried out Wildstar! For like, 2 minutes. And... The game sucks. I'll try it for another 2 minutes for tomorrow's stress test and report back here.Catdad14 Jun 4, 2013