Kil'jaeden

Apr 29, 2013 Fringe, 25 m 6/12 TOT looking for more We are a progression guild led by people who have raided competitively for multiple expansions/many years together. We enjoy companionship while making bosses dead. We currently are recruiting nearly all classes/ specs raiders to expand our 25 man roster. We follow some simple guidelines. 1. We don't want to carry anyone we are a progression guild and will stay that way. Every member is expected to carry their weight, Remember there are 24 other people paying to play just like you are we shouldn’t be waiting on you and shouldn't be carrying you. 2. Although we provide food buffs and flasks on whole or in part to the raid. You should still be prepared to be a part of raid with your own consumables as a backup. 3. Please be respectful, raiding competitively does not require disrespect to your fellow guild member. 4. Have Fun! We pay to play this game there is fun in killing bosses and making dead pixels. - We raid currently T/W/TH 7:00 Pm – 10:00 PM Server time/PST - Our current 25 raid progression 6/12 TOT What we need. - Healers/ dps needed Prefer 500 ilvl or higher Rip it up and you'll have our attention Our Website - http://Fringe-kj.guildlaunch.com - For more info please whisper Malters, Gracetian, or PimmpwooGracetian22 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 LokTarOgar's King Kill in Ruinous's Face. We got together a handful of people tonight and after an hour of ganking the alliance in IoT and their pvp vendors with no alliance response, we decided to go for an alliance king kill. A ruinous member stood there and watched, unflagged the entire time (can see him facing us in the third posted pic). http://tinypic.com/r/2dbkuc7/4 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dzleu&s=4 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qv741l&s=4 This is kind of odd considering that for the past 3 months if we brought a group of anything greater than 5 members, at any given time, Ruinous would respond with 20+ members within minutes. But hey, if their members want to sit and watch as we take down their kings, that's fine with me.Imhunttarded165 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 [H] Killing Thy King Thanks To Requiem For Hosting, Thanks For Lok For Adding Me Into Their Group! I Present To You... A Shamans POV Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsnv4xOt9jgSpartaxan11 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Bladesinger & Mystrå 2s Episode 4 After taking a week off the wife is back to editing! This might just be the best one yet. Hope you enjoy it, and if not, please, die in a fire. http://youtu.be/X26I0cLccwk ps, sub or die!!!!!Bladesinger2 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Personality Type Thread KJ; it's time for us to find out your personality. Link: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp I'm ESTJEdit40 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Words Said On Both Factions That apply to both. Things said about the other faction that also happens on your own faction. Example: "(Alliance or Horde) can't win 1v1." I'll go first. "You guys had a raid just to kill one person! You bad!"Aranelle21 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Duel me! Organizing RL Duels @ Blizzcon! You + Me = FISTICUFFS! GET @ ME NUKKAz!Spankd1 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Now listen here, STAGNETTI!!! I heard you out... ... By the way I dont use mumble. I think thats what you were referring to anyway, the chat client. Now hear me out... I have been called many things. Its my job to bring the hate. I am quite literally paid for it. People bring up my low CR and my tanked arena teams like it matters to me. But you question me as a ganker? Now thats something I took seriously. So I took a week and spent the first few days studying Stormwind and its corners. I grabbed some footage all week. NOT ONE DEATH, and I refused to use stocks. I did use the tram once. The opening scene is a hit I had to do. But the second scene is poor Netho. He literally logs in to see my face and outta instinct he charges me. Right into 4 Gingers, was hilarious. Its just over 45 minutes. I tried to skip to actions scenes, but I am the worst at video making. Ill be seeing you around. ############################### http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ARZZITX7y8 ###############################Morgen3 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Ginger Nation stuff. Our website has been updated, w/recent activity. http://ginger-nation.webs.com/ Also, I wanted to strike Stormscale but its barren as can be. Decided on Illidan. Remember its an open invite day, so send me a tell if you are interested in Gingering them. Just meet the criteria of being a stealther. Send me in game mail A personal shout out to Binkee! Was nice running into to you on the isle.Morgen40 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Where has the Alliance gone? It honestly seems like the Alliance are way less active now. I'm not sure if it's a morning thing but I see a lot of Horde and literally no Alliance.Herbthief15 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Frost DK Pwnage. Did 2s for the first time with my DK yesterday, figured i'd make a short video since I was having so much fun! http://youtu.be/wNiKBM6N7nkBladesinger0 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Anyone know of a decent Bear guide. all the ones i used in cata are !@#$ now and dont really tell me anything that im trying to find out. :/Allannôn5 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Needing some help in transferring gold A to H Greetings! So, I'm newish to the server, been checking it out, and now I want to stay here and kill !@#$. My wife and I are going to transfer toons here, and could possibly, though not likely, have between 70-100k stuck on the alliance side of the world. What am I looking for? Someone on the horde side that has a large amount of gold and for some reason wants a large amount of gold on the alliance side. I would give your alliance toon the gold, and your horde toon would give my horde toon the gold. I'd give you a thousand for your trouble. If you can help me out, let me know!Ikari2 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 HiJ selling Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. HiJ is currently selling, as the title stated, the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. The mount is awarded as a guild reward for the achievement [Guild Glory of the Raider]. It's green and has thunder crackling around it! Oooooooo!!!!! Here is a great picture of thunder and the color green. http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/304907.jpg SOME NEED TO KNOW INFO 1. The cost is 10k. We've worked hard(hehe..pressing buttons) to kill these tuff heroic bosses, and are currently the only guild to unlock it. Feel special for perhaps months as you strut across your respective shrine with this beautiful, majestic, green fantasy in serpent form. Also...10k is really not that much. 2. "BUT TOURETTES, WHAT ABOUT MY GUILD REP." When you leave a guild you're currently exalted with nowadays, you join the new guild at revered. With the guild tabard to give bonus reputation, it doesn't take long at all to quest to exalted. Easily done within a day. When you join back with your old guild, you will be at revered again. 3. "Wow you're so cool Tourettes!" Thanks! I owe it all to my Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent! Get yours today!!!!! EDIT: Oh yeah, whisper Tourettes or Tourettezlol in-game, or mail me if I'm offline.Tourettes52 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 516 afflic lock lf raid guild. i will have my meta gem next week i am 12\12 normal and have had 10% wipes on H jinrok relatively open schedule, eastern time but willing to work with reasonable server times contact me in game for more info email is dakodasemail@gmail.com for real ID for more infoÐemønicus2 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 A storms a' brewin'... I see a shift in power on the horizon. With a new found push from Requim, the rebirth of Warsong Clan and Lok'Tar Ogar's ever persistence paired with Ruinous' leaders fighting a war in a distant land and SWBRB losing a very active officer. This does not say that SWBRB will not be active or that Ruinous cannot function. It also does not say that the horde will surely organize, though these are all possibilities and its starting to show a little.Morgen59 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 WTT Bloodmoon, Reborn for Haunted Steel Great WTT Bloodmoon, Reborn for Haunted Steel Greathelm, if interested, either respond here or send me an in-game mail if you can't catch me onlineQordis0 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 [A] <Blood Sweat N Tiers> 1/13H Recruiting General We're an established 10 man guild looking for members to expand to 25 man. Here's your chance to start fresh with experienced raiders and start clearing new content as it gets released by Blizzard. Our current schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7pm PST until 11pm PST. Recruitment open to ranged dps and healers. Melee dps is closed at the moment but feel free to contact us about it as we consider every applicant. You can reach a guild officer in game via our battletags. We can also be reached via in game mail or by responding to this thread. Vicariously#1480 Castrblaster#1548 Svrej#1784 Progression 12/12 ICC 12/12 T11 6/7 H T12 8/8 H T13 9/16 H T14 12/12 T15 normal 1/13 T15 heroic About us <Blood Sweat N Tiers> is an Alliance guild on Kil’jaeden (US-W) originally formed in September of 2009 as a casual/social guild on Laughing Skull (US-C). With the release of Cataclysm we moved to a progression based 10 man raiding guild. We cleared T11 the night before T12 was released and have been steadily improving with each tier. With T12 being released, we pushed through the content and ended at 6/7 H, a significant improvement over our T11 performance. With the release of Dragon Soul we progressed quickly, ending the tier 8/8H and cleaning up heroic Ragnaros as well. During T13 we ran into a wall on Laughing Skull and a lack of raiders on the Alliance side, so we settled on Kil’Jaeden as our destination realm to continue our progression. Blood Sweat N Tiers is currently a 10 man oriented raiding guild looking for more people to fill in spots to start up 25 mans. With new raiders for this tier, we quickly cleared normal and we’re looking to start heroics. We are looking for people that have a good knowledge about their class as well experience raiding on that class. We need dedicated individuals that are willing to perform to the fullest extent of their characters to complete end-game content and beyond. Min/maxing, going extra lengths, etc. are all looked at and looked highly upon. We raid on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday starting at 7pm PST and ending at 11pm PST. What we are looking for Our recruitment is open to pretty much anyone right now. We’re looking for players with experience raiding and a 500+ ilvl. Switching from a 10 man guild to a 25 man guild is tough but we're doing everything in our power to make it a very smooth, fast transition. We're looking for quality players to fill in the gap and get the ball rolling. We’ll be organizing 10 mans as best we can until we can expand to 25 man. New recruits should be patient and recognize that this is a process that doesn’t happen overnight. Applicant expectations The trial period lasts several weeks during which you will be evaluated based on play style, attitude, personality and whatever else you bring to the guild. We reserve the right to remove you from the guild if you do fail your trial period. That being said, if you bring your A game for the first few weeks and then start slacking off once you become a member, we will not hesitate take action against you. We will be constantly evaluating performance and we expect nothing but the best from our members. We expect a few very key things from our applicants and members in general: 1) ALWAYS come prepared for a raid. 2) Let an officer or someone else know when you’re going to miss raid. 3) Bring your A game. You will be replaced and/or penalized if you don't. 4) Maintain at least 80% attendance; it is tracked and looked at. Our future As an established guild, most of us in Blood Sweat N Tiers have played together for a few tiers now and the rest of us come from decorated guilds on different servers. We're looking forward to having you help us progress through 25 man and start working on whatever challenges Blizzard throws at us. Experience and gear aren't requirements, but of course, they do help. Disclaimer That being said, we joke, we joke a lot, and we offend people with our jokes. This guild is not for the faint of heart; we have a sick sense of humor. We know how to have fun and we know how to be serious and there's a time and place for both. Just a little disclaimer for you all, choosing a guild and often times spending real money to get into that guild is a big decision, we respect that and don't want you to have any surprises. How to apply Send us a message in game. If we’re not on, you can send us an in game mail. Reply to this thread. Just get our attention somehow and we’ll go from there. Vicariously#1480 Castrblaster#1548 Svrej#1784 Looking forward to hearing from you.Sarod7 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 Looking for a place to hang my hat... Gargol and I (and possibly any other Gingers) are looking for a guild that will house our Alliance shadows. While we will be adhering to the Nation's current policy's, we are looking for potential hired muscle, from time to time. As usual, my alliance mirror is MorgenV. Gargol's is Gargel. Think of it as a safe house for the crooked.Morgen16 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 <illest> 4/13H is recruiting for ToT <illest> of Kil'Jaeden Alliance is now recruiting for Heroic Throne of Thunder. Website: http://www.illestguild.com About Us We are a 10 man guild formed in the beginning of Mists of Pandaria. Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK, obtaining several top 100 US kills, and some of us have been playing together since vanilla. We maintain a fun, friendly atmosphere, and we run a fairly light 3-day raid schedule. All members are expected to show up to raids prepared, learn from their mistakes, and be able to handle constructive criticism. Current Progression 4/13 Throne of Thunder Heroic 12/12 Throne of Thunder Normal 16/16 Tier 14 Heroic http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/illest/rating.tier15_10 Raid Times Tuesday 5:30pm - 9:00pm PST Wednesday 5:30pm - 9:00pm PST Thursday 5:30pm - 9:00pm PST On some occasions we may go slightly later or add an extra raid on Monday night to finish clearing content. Members are expected to maintain nearly 100% attendance so we can keep our roster small and consistent. Current Recruitment Discipline/Holy Priest or Mistweaver Monk or Resto Druid Plate DPS with Tank Offspec We are currently looking for one full-time healer. Ability to play an offspec is a plus, but not required. We are also looking for one plate DPS class with the ability to fill in as a backup tank when needed. If your class is not listed above but you feel that you are an exceptional player and have the experience/logs to prove it, feel free to apply. How to Apply: Visit us at http://www.illestguild.com/recruitment/ and fill out an application. Make sure to use the application template. Contact Info: If you are interested in learning more about the guild please contact myself, Chreese, or Syrio in game. You may also contact me through: AIM: SxlRstr Game: DrHaze#1435 or Humidity#1433Drhaze76 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 Who DIDN'T get a Blizzcon ticket? Post here. Maybe a hero will come along. Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1qnGoy1OPEKeylogthis0 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 See you guys It was pretty fun, see you guys down the road. Hopefully in a few weeks but might be goodbye for good. PS: No, you can't have my gold. Edit: Left something @ my minecraft house for VI.Earthroot11 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 Blizzcon 2013 Round Two: Its almost time for us who are trying for tickets to either experience sheer elation or utter devastation, are you all prepared? =DSean26 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 Kil'jaeden, in one picture https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/397802_145783212275299_569711115_n.jpgConjurevodka12 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 WTB Runic Cane Looking for an xmog off-hand and the Runic Cane. It's pretty rare and drops of Brokespear in the Barrens so I will be willing to buy it from you if you have one or stumble upon one. Thanks.Njorde4 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 H <All That Remains> 10man 3/13 ToT (Heroic) <All That Remains> 10man guild (12/12 N) and (3/12 H) Jin'rokh, Horrdion, and Ji-Kun cleared. In search of (2) experience DPS players. Guild moved from a dead server here this week. Recruitment: (505ilvl +) Rogue - HIGH Warrior - HIGH (dps) Deathknight - HIGH (dps) Mage - HIGH Druid - HIGH (resto/dps) Need to at least know 12/12 N TOT normal fights (not LFR!!!) and first 2 Heroics fights for 10man. Raid Times: Tues-Thurs (8-12 PST) Contact ID's: Zeromus#1158, Rekuza#1411, or Sero#1966Rekuzá8 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 Healer -- LF consistent pug for ToT Title says it. I am looking for pug group that raids every week. I am a healer. My raid times don't work anymore with my guild so i need to go casual :( add me on r-id -- kiv#1231Ekiv3 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 [H]503 Frost/UH DK LF heroic raiding Note: This is for horde. I have a couple alts on this server already but I kind of don't feel like gearing them up so I'm just going to transfer this DK. I have experience in 12/12 normal ToT and know the first set of bosses on heroic. I'm familar with all three DK specs, and am able to play them optimally. I'm looking for a guild that's already started or will be starting heroic ToT. I work during the days so I'm looking for a guild that raids at least 3 days a week no earlier than 6pm on weekdays. I would prefer a 25 guild but I'm not completely opposed to 10s.Valafor0 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 Kil'jaeden's community Got back to the game and thinking of rolling a brand new toon. Just checking around to see if this realm is alive with a good community?Owlcapown29 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 @Meepsie http://youtube.com/watch?v=KJJW7EF5aVkKeylogthis72 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 < FRINGE> is now recruiting for 25 mans We are a progression guild led by people who have raided competitively for multiple expansions/many years together. As a guild under the title of Fringe it has been more recently but with the same faces. We have raided competetively as a 10 man and we want to branch out and find some new talent while combining what we have in house to put together a solid 25 man raid. We do have some holes till fill with dps we need competitive dps that is knowledgeable and can pull good numbers That being said we still have our guidelines to follow. 1. We don’t want to carry anyone we are a progression guild and will stay that way. Every member is expected to carry their weight, Remember there are 24 other people paying to play just like you are we shouldn’t be waiting on you and shouldn’t be carrying you. 2. Although we provide food buffs and flasks on whole or in part to the raid. You should still be prepared to be a part of raid with your own consumables as a backup. 3. Be respectful, Enough said to this point 4. Have Fun. We pay to play this game there is fun in killing bosses and making a run for top on the server. If you are still interested. - We raid currently Tue-Thur 9:00 Pm – 12:00 Am Server time/PST - Our current 25 raid progression is 6/6 MV 3/6 HoF – 3/4 Terrace What we need. - At the moment there is no specific class requirement however some dps is in higher demand then others. Rip it up and you'll have our attention Our Website - http://Fringe-kj.guildlaunch.comGracetian3 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 #1 DUELING CHAMP NOW ACCEPTING DUELS I have slain the great K Y O* on the golden fields of the Vale. I am now accepting duels from the following players, WHO CLAIM, they're dueling CHAMPS. Ruas Cooler *he says he would have won but there was a pathing issue with his grip. Idk though........Tourettes46 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 @GEORGE JONES! http://youtube.com/watch?v=lD9ozx1-oT0Keylogthis4 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 @Myself XOXO!Keylogthis5 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 Have Bunnies Stooped Too Low? I saw two bunnies fighting this morning, and that's how I started my day. I never knew rabbits fought with eac other before now, and now my illusion has been shattered. What if we're such a bad influence that even bunnies are starting to follow our lead? What's next, guerrilla bunny warfare involving rotten carrots being thrown at he opposing faction of bunnies?Pretzul17 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 517 Frost DK & 514 Warlock LF Transfer Both have cleared 10/12 Normal ToT.Looking for core spots in a 10m raiding guild with similar or equal progression.Links to logs upon request and open to interviews Available anytime after 6pm PST(8 server), any days of the week. 3-5 days a week.Lock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Sixxkitt%C3%ABn/advancedWhisper us in game if interested or add us on battletag: Deathgodess#1799 Sixxkitten#1861Sixxkittën0 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 <H> Legion of the Ancients 10m <Legion of The Ancients>10 Man Raiding Guild reformed for MOP---Raid Time: Wed, Thur, Sat 3-7PM Server--Recruiting healers and DPS to complete our raid group---Come start Your Raiding Career with us--Edmunds0 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 [H] Irregulars Irregulars is a New raiding/pvp guild we have the potential and the dedication to progress through ToT and other raids. We also have a pvp section we are new but we are not chumps. we are looking for legit players to join our ranks and become the best we can be. Message one off us in game or post in the forums and we will get back to you. Happy raiding!Lethalblows0 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 Dear Stackdaddy Ok ok ok, but for real...FORT, STATS, AND A FLASK? heheheeheheehehe ;)Tourettes14 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 H <Paradosi> LF recruits About Us Lvl 22 <Paradosi> is an active and friendly 10 man raiding guild that is semi-hardcore. Everyone is expected to have vent and a working microphone/headset. We cut up at times and enjoy ourselves while inside the instance. However, when the fight starts it's time to buckle down and get serious. We hold everyone accountable for their own toon and expect them to compete. Attitude plays a large role in determining who raids with us. We do not tolerate any negative or rude comments towards other players in the raid. Raid Times Saturday 8-11 PST Sunday 8-11pm PST Current Recruitment (490+) a Holy paladin or a Disc Priest a Hunter ( survival / Beast Mastery) all other applicants are welcome and will be considered. We are offering a recruitment bonus to those who are exceptionally geared and experienced in throne of thunder. Contact Info: If you are interested in learning more about the guild please contact myself, Fooknard, or Lilkdog ingame. you can alos add my battle tag ( send me a note in the invite). Foxus#1795 alternatively you can leave a comment here and i'll get back to you. ( I'll check this post daily)Foxus0 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 New Guild Making a new guild here in the future with PvE base looking to become a progression raiding guild in the future. Alittle background I ran a progression raiding guild in WOTLK and quit WoW for awhile now I am leveling and want to get back into raiding. My brother quit back then as well and wants to run the Pvp section of the guild. We are accepting new players and will teach and grow with them but also looking for experienced raiders and ovoers to help progress. Post here if you're interested or message me in game.Lethalblows1 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Blizzcon Queue I'm at 6087 - 20 minutes.Keylogthis47 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 [A]<Bureau of Repair Bills> Now Recruiting! <Bureau of Repair Bills> just recently hit lvl 25 and is seeking active players who want a guild to call home. We offer a very friendly environment (drama free) with a very helpful crew. If you're seeking a very casual guild that is looking for growth in all areas then look no further and join us today. We currently have officer positions available to fill our ranks as well as an opportunity for promotions for standard members to get more perks which is based off guild activity and time acrewed. We also have "farmhand" positions available if you'd like to work for the guild. All these are explained in more detail on our website listed below. Guild Information: Name: Bureau of Repair Bills Current Guild Size: 140+ Members Realm: Kil'Jaeden Faction: Alliance Website: Http://bureau-of-repair-bills.enjin.com/ Current Goals: Our current goal is to bring a fun yet entertaining environment for all current and future members. Currently we have weekly payout systems in place based on "Weekly Guild Activity" which includes gold + prizes (more details on our website). Winners are posted on our website as well weekly. We've just started getting guild runs together for transmog, heroics and old raid content but as we get more members the events will increase so stay tuned. Future Goals: Our future goals will be trying to farm a casual core group of members that want to enjoy the full fruits of the game environment which include scheduled Guild PVP battlegrounds/Arena, Guild LFR/non-LFR Raid progression, going back for old achievements while increasing the guild player base to have more options and to keep the guild active and a fun place to log in too. In Bureau of Repair Bills, you don't have to worry about one day logging in and getting kicked for inactivity. We house all types of members whether it be pvp, raid, the casual leveler, RP, achievement fanatics, transmoggers, pet battlers, etc. If you're getting attacked by horde while questing then we've got your back. If you need help with quests then just ask in guild chat. If this sounds like the guild for you check us out in-game (Contact: Gixet, Kosho or any one of our officers or elite members for an invite) or apply on our website @: http://bureau-of-repair-bills.enjin.com/ Thanks for checking us out, -GixetGixet0 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Reign? Havnt been on KJ since late cata, did Reign disband or merge with another guild?Stormshädow21 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Selling level 25 guild with 7 bank tabs I am selling this guild for 70,000g. If you want to buy, you can get more information by contacting me with my battle ID at Phykarn@gmail.comLovelygoose0 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Game of Thrones MMO OK which race/class would you play? Which kingdom is yours? I would first require a dictionary because I think the only name I can actually spell from the show is Jon Snow. I would probably be a wilding beyond the wall because there is something about snowy scenes in MMOs that attract my attention.Makkir5 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 [H] <Nap Time> Morning / Daytime 10m LF Tank Greetings morning and daytime raiders! Do you work in the evenings or from home? Do you have a real life or a family (or both) that take up your time during "regular" raiding hours? But do you STILL want to raid in a progression-focused environment with fun, knowledgeable, and extremely skilled players? <Nap Time>, a newly formed horde raiding guild on US-Kil'Jaeden may be just the opportunity you've been looking for. We did our first ever raid today, 4/24/2013 and got the first 4 bosses down with a pug tank, and would love something more permanent! Our preference would be for a Protection Paladin, but will consider any tank! You seriously won't find a better bunch of 9 other people you've never met before to play with. RAID TIMES: Monday/Wednesday 9am-12 PST/server time (11-2 CST, 12-3 EST) That is progression raiding on a 2-day, 6-hour/week schedule. It doesn't get better than that. Nap Time's leadership is composed of former hardcore progression raiders whose schedules no longer permit them to raid at standard hours. The lack of progression-oriented daytime raiding guilds caused us to form our own. We are seeking like-minded raiders who are excellent at their class, and always looking to improve. Our website, www.nap-time.org, is still somewhat under construction, but you can check out out there as well or just message one of us in game! My Funky Self - Boogieflu#1112 Officer - FlamingoXing#1755 Our - GM at Synnderella#1100 As a side note, we are daytime players, may be tricky to catch us at night, but we are on sometimes in the evening. Post below with your battletag if you'd prefer, and I will catch you in game.Skurry1 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Blizzcon ticket sales can anyone confirm if.. You can change the amount at checkout or if you have to select prior to getting in the Q?Allannôn2 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 This was a fun moment.. http://i.imgur.com/rMKsfZA.jpgSolys17 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 Horde team assemble!!!! Looking to get more Horde for wpvp in all forms. whisper me in game for just some fun wpvp. I think we we need to give Alliance some fun.Candydots7 Apr 24, 2013