Kil'jaeden

Jun 30 <Semi Srs> Recruiting for casual flex raid <Semi Srs> Recruiting for flex raid. Very casual with hopes to progress. We strive to create an enviroment that allows members to see content with less drama. All of us have the goal of a guild we enjoy to log into daily and group up and have a good experience. As of now we are gathering our members to see who wants to go to T.O.S. and building our comps. There are weekly pvp guild events, voice chat, a new webpage in works and regular guild raid runs/mythic runs/ pvp groups/ and quest assistance. Message me in game or any other member. Raids are looking to be saturday evening server time pvp events friday evening server time.Wulfiefloof3 Jun 30
Jun 30 868 Ele Shaman LF Normal/Heroic Guild Hey KJ! I'm looking for a medium to larger raid group to run Normal/Heroic ToS with. This is my alt, so I am only available to raid Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon. Reply here if you are a normal/heroic guild and fit my raid days (Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon). Thank you!Drazyn2 Jun 30
Jun 28 Returning Blood/Unholy DK (BrM Alt) Returning Blood/Unholy DK(911 ilevel blood/908 ilevel unholy). I will start of by saying I didnt come back to get much experience in NH/EN. I was away for three years. That being said I had a long and established time as a tank and dps in top 20-30 guilds from about t2 to t15. I would have gone back to them however I my timings have changed and prefer to find a guild that starts up after 8PST. I am primarily looking for guilds that are established and have at least 8/10M in T19 going into T20. This is due to my confidence in my abilities. I can give you people to talk to people in the guilds I was part of so that you can check me out if need be. Thanks *I do have a preference for tanking roles as that is what I spent the large majority of 15 years doing but I am still a good solid dps that always parses highly so I will switch back to unholy if need be for a spot. I also have 52 Points into Frost now as well to round things off. On the side of this I am used to spit raiding so I have also leveled 3 alternatives to my tank. Bear, DH, and Monk. The monk is what I have been primarily working on as an alternative and can main switch to him as primary if a BrM tank is preferred. **About guild nature: I can't believe I am going to type this out as well but I from my experience since coming back in some middle of the pack guilds, I am going to say this. I prefer environments that aren't ego-centric. By this I mean I have found from experience that guilds that are supportive about each other and not concerned about flexing their ego with more abuse then ability aren't guilds that actually make it or stay in top spots. I have just left a guild that had some good clearance in NH for this specifically. I am not here to flex my ego. My performance will do that for me 57Points into Blood 53 Points into Unholy ***I am willing to race and server change for the right fitRatzass10 Jun 28
Jun 27 <The Senate> is recruiting! <The Senate> is recruiting exceptional players for our core heroic and mythic team. We are specifically looking for boomkins, warlocks and a brewmaster tank. We are 9/9 normal and 7/9 heroic ToS. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 4 PM – 6 PM server time. Feel free to add me (LadySayria #1850) or our guild master Jenosu (ProCamper #1246) for more information.Lumonaria2 Jun 27
Jun 27 4 Long-Time IRL Friends LF New Home! Hey All, A group of friends and I just recently Transferred to Kil'jaeden, and we are looking for a new home! the group will consist of a Priest (911 ilevel), Pally (902 ilevel), Shaman (900 ilevel), Rogue. we all have AOTC Guldan, although nothing serious, mainly pug groups or groups that we have created ourselves. Some of us have 2k+ in multiple PvP brackets. We are looking for a semi-hardcore/casual raiding guild that wants to progress into heroic Tomb, we have no problem pushing in to mythics, just not a requirement. We also want the guild to be active on off raid nights, that do Mythic + and PvP, and just like to hang out. We are looking for raid times that are 630 pm PST to 11 pm PST any day off the week (we are flexible)Xudd3 Jun 27
Jun 26 Concordis - Oldest Alliance Raiding Guild LFM We are a semi casual raiding guild, that does put focus on progressing through the content. We are looking for more people to help build up our raid core for Tomb. We are one of the oldest guilds on the server, good community, experienced leadership, and we know how to have fun. At this time, we are seeking people that can step right into at least Heroic NH. So have the appropriate iLVL and know the fights. We are needing people that can show up on a consistent basis, ready to raid. We are looking for a Pally, Monk, Priest Healers and Ranged DPS of all flavors. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thur 5:30pm to 8:30pm server time. Just looking to add to our group, kill some bosses, get loot, get everyone geared, get more loots, and have fun add #rynin1191 and lets talk. Need people ASAP! Thanks!Axyorix15 Jun 26
Jun 26 Mage LF AM Raiding Guild Looking for an AM raiding guild to join. Casual/ semi-hardcore raider.Dailyblaze2 Jun 26
Jun 24 LF Guild! Good afternoon :D I am looking for a guild that raids on Fridays and Saturdays. Nothing to crazy normal's are good enough for me! Starting July 16th those will be my scheduled days off. Just looking for a guild that is social, does mythic dungeons here and there and inst too up tight. If i need to fill out an online application just let me know. I have been playing wow off and on since TBC, mained a Shaman for that whole time. Just recently switched to hunter. If you are in search of a resto shaman let me know! Will just have to work on getting him geared out.Davoodö0 Jun 24
Jun 24 Rogue LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild Hello there, like a dummy I sold my old account but my friends sucked me back into the game. So this account is brand new. New to Kil'jaeden, played on Illidan for a long time. Been playing a rogue since I have been playing the game and can play all specs at a high level. I have prior mythic raiding experience, I've done EN and NH clears and did WoD mythics as well. I am looking for a late night raiding guild that want's to get into mythic raiding in ToS. Something that starts at like 9 or 10pm till whenever.Lorthaes0 Jun 24
Jun 23 [H] Selling Heroic ToS, Guldan Mount, M+15! Hello, <Convergence> is now offering various PvE carries for in-game gold! We do not use any third party programs to discuss the carries. All communication will be done in game or on bnet and and all sales will comply with the ToS. Prices are detailed below, you can contact me at any time if you have any questions. Btag: swango#1829 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic. Mythic coming soon! AotC Special: KJ kill only - 750k Heroic on PL - 1.5m Heroic on ML up to 925 - 2.5mMythic Gul'dan for Hellfire Infernal Mount. 2.5mMythic + Includes weekly chest with 905+ loot and Keystone Conqueror (10) or Master (15) achievements. We will provide a key. +10 - 250k +15 Chest Only- 500k +15 Chest and Achieve - 750kNightbane Speed run for the mount. 200kWe accept gold from any server for purchases greater than 3m.Swang6 Jun 23
Jun 23 [H] <Rockem Sockem Raiders> LFM Intro We are primarily PVE focused group of friends whom have raided together over the past several expansions. We are new to Kil'jaeden and are looking for additional raiders to fill out our ranks for mythic difficulty. Recruiting Mature adults who want to have fun and work as a team to complete raid content. All is asked is to be courteous to your fellow members and consistently strive to optimize your character(s) for the benefit of the raid. We are currently seeking a few DPS raiders, ranged or dual spec preferred. All exceptional players will be considered. Raid Times We raid Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 PM server time till approximately 9:30. What is expected of you To be courteous to your fellow guild members. To be an adult To want to raid (though friends of raiders are always welcome) Use Ventrilo (mics are not required, but are encouraged) To be on time for raids What you can expect A relaxed raiding atmosphere Prompt raiding times, without the pressure to make every raid. (Some of us are older, have children, even jobs) DKP - The more you participate, the more you benefit. A team first, boss must die, approach Contact MyreBlood DelvázDelváz9 Jun 23
Jun 21 [H]LfG A group of friends and I are looking for a progression guild. We come from a guild called The Blooded who was 6/10 M NH. The group consists of two awesome DPS guys. One of the best healers I have ever run with and a main tank who is very good. We were officers and GM from The Blooded and we have all run raids. Looking for raids Tuesday through Thursday 8PST 912 Blood DK 909 Rogue 908 Holy Priest 903 Hunter Dane#1105Ifaponu3 Jun 21
Jun 21 (910) Holy Paladin LF guild Hello! I am currently 906 ilvl, 53 points in my weapon, and my challenge appearance. I'm looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild to learn and grow with. I didn't kill many bosses on this toon this expansion but I am more than willing to prove my worth. Availability: I can shift my schedule around quite a bit (Open to different times). I would appreciate any opportunity to be a trial member! Thanks!Espiera1 Jun 21
Jun 20 910 Tank and Healer LF ToS prog Main swapping to Tank. Was in US 100-150 range in EN and ToV as a rogue. Raided very casually in NH. Current logs provided: Prot Pal - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/juicewins Bear - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/juicexd Rogue - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/jonniejuice I can provide EN and ToV logs upon request. I come with a healer and we would appreciate accommodations to raid together. Not looking for US rankings, just wanna raid. HPriest - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/laindrina RDruid - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/snickered We play a lot, (12+ hours a day) and are looking for an active community. Please add me on bnet, jonniejuice#1723 Thank you for your consideration!Juicewins4 Jun 20
Jun 20 Rest in Peace Kil'Jaeden 6.20.2017 Our server will still live on in your name.Confushissay2 Jun 20
Jun 20 901 7/7M 10/10H Hpriest lf raiding guild Title says it all. I am looking for a raiding guild with raid times somewhere between 8pm-12am weekdays or anytime on weekends. Here's a link to my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20909643/11#metric=hps&partition=3&bracket=-1 My nighthold parses aren't too impressive because frankly haven't had the time to dedicate much to my priest during Nighthold, but life has changed now and WoW is more of a priority to me. A little bit about me: I've been raiding as a healing priest since mid way through wod and playing wow on and off since cata. I mained a disc priest in wod and started half way through BRF going 10/10H and 3/10M, then going 10/13M HFC mostly through pugging. I was ranked one of the top disc priest on Zul'jin during HFC and in Emerald Nightmare i hold 3 rank 1 parses for my ilvl bracket. I'm looking for a guild that's going to start off Tomb strongly and eventually progress into cutting edge. I enjoy mythic raiding and find it challenging and rewarding. If you need a holy priest and feel I would be a good match for your guild then add me at "Scoopy#1943" and we'll discuss further. PS I am only interested in a core spot!Saintthomas0 Jun 20
Jun 20 [H] Prot Pally & Holy Pally LFG ToS My friend and I are looking for a guild to start raiding ToS this week. We are both 900+ ilvl and have raiding experience in current Legion content. We are wanting to transfer from our current server, Bleeding Hollow, to Kil'jaedon because the server time best fits our current availability. We are looking for a guild that begins raiding at 7:00-7:30 ST on any days of the week other than Sunday. We are semi-casual raiders that love to progress but not at the expense of raging or taking things too seriously. Our B-Tags are : Ocelot#1421 Dreager#1663 Thanks!Ocelòt0 Jun 20
Jun 19 [H] Sardaukar - Recruiting Hello Kil'Jaeden! Little about Sardaukar: Sardaukar has been around since server launch and has been an active raid guild for most of its life. MC-Naxx40, Burning Crusade, and most of Wrath. We have always been prepared and have some old-school members with lots of raid experience and knowledge of their class. Currently we are looking for players to join us in 10-man raids with the expectation that we will make the jump to 25 at a time when we have the numbers. These runs will be efficient with little downtime considering the limited raid time, 9hours a week. When we raid: Tues-Thurs 6pm-9pm server time (10man) What we expect: You to come prepared with appropriate food/flasks, and to have read up on any encounters that we are going to do, or could do for that night. Competent players who are willing to listen to others input and learn. There is always something to be done better no matter how long you have played or how experienced you are. Who we need: Mature (character not age) players who want to raid, progress, have fun, and learn. Any class/spec is free to apply. Know that your spec, gemming, and enchants will be viewed and you will be critiqued on such. Please be proactive and do some research before contacting us, people who show initiative will be favored. How to reach us: Contact myself, Bandoloot, or Dokutoru in game, or reply here and one of us will get back to you.Hebe5 Jun 19
Jun 19 [H] <Here for Gear> 6/10M LF DPS for ToS Here for Gear is currently looking for dedicated members to fill out a Mythic roster for ToS. There are currently spots open for MDPS and RDPS. Our raid times are: Tuesday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST Wednesday - 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST Trials will be brought into Normal and Heroic ToS before being asked to join the Mythic Team. If you are interested in joining, or have more questions please reach me on BattleTag: ViRuSMoFo#1319Haramßae0 Jun 19
Jun 19 Looking for a guild I used to be in Well its been a long LONG time since I've been back to wow.. Around 2006. Seems a lot has changed but I still see a few things have not. I was wondering what ever happened to sardaukar?Tekbane0 Jun 19
Jun 19 917 Havoc DH - 10/10M LF M Raid Guild. Nighthold - 10/10m Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Was running with top 100 US guild (status pro) up until recently, however will be looking to relocate for TOS to a less hardcore raiding guild. (does not have to be competitively ranked) What I'm looking for: Serious progression guild looking to push mythic content in a competitive fashion and timely manner. Late night would be preferably although I'm flexible. Weekends are also a plus, but again still not mandatory. Would prefer to join a 10/10M guild of current progression to go into TOS with. What I can provide: Reliable attendance and top end DPS with quick uptake on fight mechanics. Well coordinated, follows instruction, provides utility to guild in and outside of raid. Characters: Serros (main)- Kil'Jaeden - 917 Havoc DH (914 Veng offspec) Atica (alt) - Kil'jaeden - 909 Holy priest Replies via post will be checked up on daily. You can also contact me via Battletag @ Lacerslove#1143 Thank you for your time.Serros0 Jun 19
Jun 18 [H] <The Hive> reroll is about to begin! <The Hive> is a brand new reroll guild. We are currently recruiting everyone looking for a fresh start and seeking that social aspect of a guild. Our guild seeks to restore that interaction between guildmates outside of raid nights that doesn't seem to always be around these days. We will be starting at 1 P.M. EST (10 A.M. PST) on Sunday, June 18th. We will be rolling horde side on Kil'Jaeden. ALL PLAYERS MUST START FROM LEVEL 1. Death Knights and Demon Hunters will be allowed as players reach the required level. HEIRLOOMS ARE ALLOWED! I have gotten great feedback from this so far, and it looks like it's going to be a blast. Make sure you get in on this! If you are interested in joining. add me on battlenet at Clone#1535 for an invite. Players will be allowed to join the guild prior to the start date, but may not begin leveling. Hope to hear from you soon!Ashero2 Jun 18
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 15 [H] Implacable is recruiting DPS for ToS Implacable is currently recruiting experienced DPS as we fill out our roster for the beginning of ToS. Other roles would be considered as well if you are a good fit for the guild. We began mythic raiding in NH late but were able to clear 3/10M. For ToS, our goal is Cutting Edge. Guild type: semi-hardcore Requirements: 900+ equipped ilvl and 52+ on artifact weapon. And most importantly, a good attitude. Expectations: We expect individuals to be self-motivation to improve your gear and game play. It is required to know what changes affected your class in 7.2.5 and how you will continue to be a performing raider moving into ToS. A general knowledge of the new fight mechanics is expected. Also, being open to positive and negative feedback given in a constructive manner. Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 6-830 server time (PST), possible 3rd day added while progressing in ToS. Environment: We are all here to kill digital monsters and we have tried to cultivate a friendly environment where everyone is welcome and have a good time. We desire players who take ownership for their game play. Everyone makes mistakes and we want people to be comfortable asking questions. We desire players who are welcoming of constructive feedback. Bonus points if you can give feedback in a constructive manner as well. Leadership: The officers have been raiding since Vanilla and BC. We know what is necessary to succeed and are looking to get it done. If we are reaching out to you because on paper, your gear and parses are great and you might be a great fit for our guild. If the above sounds good and if you would like to speak personally to our GM or an officer, please add Oiysters#1610, Frostbite#1981 or Kippo#1334 to battle.net and message us in game.Kippo1 Jun 15
Jun 15 Raiders looking for a guild Hello, we are currently looking for a new home, we have 3-6 full time raiders looking for a raid team, would love to talk to anyone who has room, we are all 10/10H experience in NH w/ previous mythic experience, thanks! Matt btag: MCook#1112Multi0 Jun 15
Jun 14 [H] 904 Enhance LF Guild Hey there KJ looking for a home to enjoy some Tomb with. I had to take a break for a couple months because of work but now I'm back at it. I can play any day of the week up until 930PST. Looking preferably for a 2 day schedule because I work 6 days a week. My current experience in this tier is 3/10M, but I have heavy raid expertise from every expansion other than WOD really. I'm mostly looking to be able to do heroic raid each week. If you think I might be a good fit, hit me up. Letsgetzesty#11622Mijumaru2 Jun 14
Jun 13 why do they call it the xbox 740 because it's twice as bad as the 360Wuzz3 Jun 13
Jun 12 8/10M Frost DK. LF Raid Team. Hello Kil'jaeden, I am an 8/10M Frost DK looking for a raid team, I am transferring back to KJ. I am really wanting to keep it 2 nights a week if possible but would be open to 3 nights a week. However definitely needs to be a raid that ends by ~9PM server time (12am EST) if possible. Feel free to check out my logs, just look up Easybake - Kel'Thuzad. Add my btag: Easybake#1369 or Discord: Gripskie#3524Easybake0 Jun 12
Jun 11 (H) 884 Sub Rogue LF Raiding Guild I'm looking for casual or hardcore but do note my working schedule only has me available Monday and Wednesday. So I'm looking for a guild around those days. Sunday night might work as well. I only came back to Legion a week ago and leveled this rogue up and got it this geared. I can only gear so much without it being faster without a guild. Past experience I've always been a very competitive dps player. I normally main a Feral druid but I figured I would change it up. I was rank 1 Feral during HFC Warlords on Alliance Proudmoore. Battle Tag: Katoume#1524 Here are logs I was able to get today on my rogue. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kV7Mz8BFwJDcLTPY#fight=1&type=damage-done My armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/kat%C3%B8umee It says 882 cause its not showing my cape as warforged. I am actually 884 If you have any further questions or interested ill continue to look at this forum post often. Thanks for your time! :DKatøumee1 Jun 11
Jun 10 Recruiting for Kil'jaeden Heroic/Normal Sales (Horde Only) Hello everyone! It is my pleasure to announce opening spots in our Kil’jaeden Sales group for this upcoming tier. We have been a team since HFC starting with Archimonde Sales all through Xavius, Helya, and Gul’dan sales. We operate an efficient, organized group composed of players in the top US guilds. This June 20th, Tomb of Sargeras is available for public entry. We are determined to dominate the market and crush competition. We are currently looking for Melee/Range dps and possibly 1 healer. Even though this is not a guild run we have a structure that has a ranking order that allows us to maintain control and enforce rules to keep a profitable and healthy market. Requirements: Must have a functional headset with a working microphone Must have Discord downloaded 96-99 percentile for Heroic Nighthold encounters (Mythic logs does not impact your acceptance but it is something we will examine) iLevel of 914+ equipped with BiS legendaries for your specc of choice What can we offer you? This is not our first rodeo. In all seriousness; you will not be joining a nice environment. Have top US raiders, ego leaks everywhere. We’re very toxic and not very nice but at the end of it all we’re all there to make gold. You will be joining a serious run in which we expect a serious level performance from each member in the raid. If you have a mentality of parsing, I highly recommend you not joining us. We are there to provide a smooth, clean kill. As you sell more of the runs you will build your own regular customer base making your gold glow insanely easy to manage. But the key to maintain those regular buyers is to always provide them quality service. If committed to the runs I guarantee you a minimum of 2m gold per raiding day for the first 3 weeks of release. From my own experience, I have achieved 2 gold caps in 1 week with almost every new raid release; it all depends on how long you can go. Through our twitch streams our flow of gold buyers is almost endless for the first 2-3 months. This guarantees that you will never go dry for any pull. Only doing Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden? No. After 2-3 weeks we will provide a Heroic ToS Full Clear (PL) 2-3 times a week. With high demand for the new content gear it is easy to take advantage of the demand with the very little supply. How to contact us: We are recruiting until June 19. To submit your application you would have to contact our recruiting officer through Discord. Have your wowprogress (up to date) and Warcraftlogs ready to share. Add the following user in Discord: Archy#6456 You will be asked a few questions and if everything seems in order you are in! The purpose of the discord is to maintain an efficient communication with everyone surrounding schedules, updates, and market prices. We are all here to make gold and we expect serious players with that mindset. If you are still interested make sure you add Archy#6456 in DiscordNotscaming2 Jun 10
Jun 10 5/10 Mythic [H] Continuity LF Range [H] Continuity - Kil'jaeden 5/10 Mythic Nighthold (progressing on Bot) *Currently looking to fill range damage spots* LF skilled players to join the core raid team. Trials last two weeks. Performance, attendance and attitude are all analyzed during the trial period. You will be notified by an officer at the end of the trial if you will continue to raid with the core team. We use a Loot Council to distribute loot and Exorsus Raid Tools to post notes and strategies on boss fights. Voice: Discord (mic required) Preferred Classes: Warlock, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage, Spriest Raid Times: Wed/Sun 7 pm-10 pm Server (PST) Heroic Farm: Tues 7 pm- 10 pm Server (PST) Addons: RCLootcouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM or BigWigs, Weak Auras2 Whisper/Mail me in gameMalagician1 Jun 10
Jun 10 907 Ele/Resto Shaman LF late night raid guild Hey there. I'm currently on US-Kil'Jaeden and would like to stay as I recently transferred here. I'm currently 907 Elemental/Resto Shaman with 8/10 Mythic NH experience. I'm looking for a guild that raids late night Pacific time, preferably a 10:30 start as that is as early as I can start raiding. Would like to be in a mythic raiding guild. Also have a warrior and hunter that I could play but they are on another server and I may only transfer one more. If I'm unable to find a guild but there are others on Kil'Jaeden that are interested in raiding about 10:30pm Pacific as a start time I'd be happy to create a guild. Past experience of raid lead and I don't mind helping people learn. If you're interested in that let me know! Thanks for considering me!Exu0 Jun 10
Jun 9 9/10M LFM for M Gul'daddy A little about us: We’re a 9/10M casual raiding guild (with wipes on Illidan in P3). Our focus is to have fun and maintain a friendly raid environment. Our raid environment is not suitable for individuals who are easily offended. Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have the time to teach you every fight and we are not looking to gear up players who have not put sufficient time into their characters this far into the expansion. Loot is awarded based on performance and who it is the highest upgrade for, trials are eligible for loot but are not likely to receive WF/TF pieces. Currently Seeking/High Priority: High parsing DPS/heals ready for M Gul'dan Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 8-11 ST (9-12 EST) Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZbRæya0 Jun 9
Jun 7 <Caedas> 10/10H 3/10M LFM DPS Who we are Caedas is an AOTC guild formed at the start of BC. Originally, Caedas raided on a demanding schedule, but today, as busy adults with real life responsibilities, we raid on a much more lax schedule. The guild operates as a tight knit group with a family atmosphere. Caedas has provided a home for it's members for many years and continues to do so. Raid Times are 8-11 PM EST, Monday and Tuesday. We do an optional fun run on Sunday 8-11 as well, to which social players and alts are welcome. Discord is mandatory. What we provide A stable, fun, and friendly atmosphere. Buff Food, guild funded repairs. Discord. A hardcore attitude toward progression on a social and fun platform. Groups of people who enjoy pushing Mythic+ content. Who we are looking for Good people. Spending lots of free time together, we strive to maintain an open-minded social atmosphere. You are welcomed and accepted. We currently have need for DPS Any flexible DPS with a healer/tank offspec and the ability to raid in either will be given extra consideration. People who are interested in progressing through AOTC heroic content and continuing into mythic once all Heroic content is completed. Elitistism is not tolerated. You are not your %$#$ legplates. *Our flexible core means we have space for all roles, but our priorities Mage (Any spec) Druid (Boomkin) Contact Sunesi#1405, Branson#1286 or message me on here! Discord is also Musique#7749Musiquë10 Jun 7
Jun 6 8/10M MORNING/DAYTIME raiding guild <Team Three> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde Established Semi-Hardcore ====Raiding days==== AM TEAM Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:30AM to 1:00PM EST ====Progression==== Emerald Nightmare Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 7/7 ToV Normal: 3/3 Heroic: 3/3 Mythic: 0/3 The Night Hold Normal: 10/10 Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 8/10 ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== The guild was originally started on the shattered hand Server, but it was far too small, The leaders moved to Area52, so that they could recruit from a bigger pool of people. We were able to recruit a solid group of people in WoD, and carry quite a bit of those guys into legion with us, and pushed mythic progression :) Our leadership is certainly approachable. Team Three provides a community of friendly banter with a slough of helpful experienced players. Join and come grow with us. ====Loot Rules==== Normal: Personal. Heroic: Loot Council. Mythic: Loot Council. ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Discord/have a working mic - 100%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at Vortmos#11577 Good luck.Vortmos0 Jun 6
Jun 5 907 equip Veng DH 3/10M LF guild Looking for a competent raiding guild of equivalent experience or higher, i would like to get back into hardcore raiding, have 5 alts that i could make exceptional before 7.2 also can / will be on every day from 4pm CST - 1am CST, have over 60 pulls on krosus and multiple sub 5% wipes. Had over 60 hours in H NH week 1 trying to get AoTC through pugs. including an 8 hour session on H guldan alone. Ended not getting my week 1, but week 2.. pugs are rough, you will not find a more dedicated raider. http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Zul'jin/darede/ Also was removed from previous guild for being "too toxic" for calling officers out on their BS such as turning off guild repairs as they didnt want to farm the gold. if you were wondering why i am guildless. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21119128/latest/ Add me for further questions, Darede#1761Darede3 Jun 5
Jun 5 906Hpriest/906 FDK LFG Hello all, As the title says, 906Hpriest and 906 FDK Looking for guild! I'm 4/10M and FDK is 6/10 I had been working nights over the last year and raiding with some awesome Aussies on Barthilas. I've finally been transferred to a day shift position and can no longer raid until 6am lol. Now that I'm on days my friend and I want to raid together! I also played fury warrior until 7.2 where I was top 10 dps on tich. Our raid roster needed a healer so I chose to reroll and haven't been happier. If you wanna check logs: FDK - Hamcat on thrall Hpriest - Butterz on Barthilas Or even my fury warrior alt Nibblur on Barthilas We come as a package deal and looking for some chill !@# people to throw down with. Also, I smash keys non stop.. never ending keys in 7.2.5's gonna be sick Typically looking for a 2 night a week raid team that goes 9pm EST onwards any day of the week and 3rd night (if that's the case) on a the weekend. Both of us are willing to transfer but will never go alliance! Cheers boyz BTag- butters#12561Butterz2 Jun 5
Jun 5 911 spriest lf late night currently 7/10 mythic nh progression. This server looks like a good fit for me. I have played wow since vanilla and have done a mix of hardcore and casual raiding and am looking for a guild pushing M NH progression and ready to get into M TOS. I am in need of raid times that start between 12 am eastern which would be 9pst. If you have any questions or want to talk just add me in game. nick#13796Alariis1 Jun 5
Jun 3 The Kings LFM New PvE LevelingAdventureSeries <The Kings> LFM4 New PvE Leveling/Adventure/Series Start Date- June 4th, 2017 (Sundays) 10pm PST Server and Faction- Kil'Jaeden Server Horde Roles needed- All PvE Leveling/Adventure/Series Event Details- Alrighty everyone thanks for reading, so starting this Sunday I would like to get a group of 3-5 players interested in joining our guild for a fun series that I will be running. It's a simple leveling series from 1 - 110 through PvE dungeons only, no restrictions to gear, gems, enchants, consumables, etc. If interested please hit me up FTWitachi#1571 Btag. If you run a youtube channel or twitch channel that will be a plus as I will be streaming the event and posting the videos online, so we can colab together. Thank you and hope to see you there. Post below if interested as well!!Ftwitachi4 Jun 3
Jun 2 [H] <Death is the Best CC> PvP Guild <Death is the Best CC> is a guild with a group of PvPers, now opening the doors for the rest of Kil'Jaeden PvPers. We have been consistently the best RBG team on Kil'jaeden for the past few seasons and are also active in arena. When you join our guild, expect Rated Pvp, as well as people willing to play non rated pvp. Expect a no drama, chill attitude and with lots of fun. Message an officer for an invite or more information. pjp1113#1326Pucksteve13 Jun 2
Jun 2 <Mechanically Challenged> 3/10M LF Ranged DPS Due to a lul in WoW right now we have had some core DPS take a hiatus from the game and as such, we need a few people to replace those we lost Mechanically Challenged is a guild that has recently rebuilt out of the ashes of an old guild, and the merging of another. We are fairly new but many of us have been playing together for years. We have been progressing fast in mythic NH but lost a few raiders and havent been able to recoup our losses. With the addition of a few more raiders we can get back on track and start our hard push into mythic again. We are highly interested in a few ranged DPS and possibly a flex healer. We would also consider any exceptional melee DPS applicants. Our raid times are Tu/WedThu 5:30 to 8:30 server For loot we use the EPGP loot system if you are not a total pleb, have some kind of situational awareness and are 890+ please contact me in game Burlapsack#1196 or contact and member in the guild and they will direct you to an officer to speak to.Burlapsnack1 Jun 2
Jun 2 LF Raiding Guild - Light PvP. MW Undead Monk [CLOSED] Joined Iron Fist. Mistweaver Monk - Loves to design Macros for self and friends. DannyConsume#1239 Purchased 49 Artifact Traits. I care a bit more about Mythic Plus Dungeons than raiding, so I'd love a guild that has an active Mythic+ Dungeon Base. Not ready for Progression raiding yet, but I'm mechanically sound and am prepared to be a backup once I gear up. I care more about the fun of playing than priority loot rolls. 24 Years old. Hollywood, CA 200mbps down, no connection issues. i7 6700k Asus 980 Ti Samsung 960 NVMeDannyconsume3 Jun 2
Jun 1 LF GUILD LF semi casual raiding guild. I am wanting a guild that get stuff done but also has fun in doing it. I have a 876 ilvl boomkin. I am 6/10H NH on my main. I prefer late night raiding pacific time. Hit me up! I am willing to transfer if the right fit. Prefer horde! Rollwithsten#1192Boomstenlaka3 Jun 1
May 30 <The Kings> LFM Leveling Event!!! (PvE) <The Kings> LFM Brand New Leveling Series/Adventure/Event! Alrighty everyone, <The Kings> is a brand new guild on Kil'Jaeden hosting our very first event/series/adventure starting June 4th on Sundays at 10pm. Looking for a small group of 3-5 people to join our guild, join us in the leveling series every Sunday from 10pm till someone has to leave haha. How this will work is, simply no restrictions in consumables, gear, enchants, gems, etc. Looking for 3 DPS, 1 Tank and 1 Healer of course as that's the simple comp for Dungeons and only comp haha. Plan to run every dungeon once, at least once. If interested check us out on our server Kil'jaeden or add me to Btag for info FTWitachi#1571. If you have a youtube/twitch channel let me know as this can be a positive for the both of us as we can colab together. Sorry for the wall of text haha, throwing this together quickly.Ftwitachi4 May 30
May 30 (H) FiveCarPileup We are currently raiding with a multi server group. Tuesday and Thursday from 6-8:30 server time. Now that, that is out of the way we would like more fun people who like to raid but aren't going to lose their minds if a wipe happens. The goal here is to have more people around to hang out with the do stuff around the world with but also to kill bosses. Because we raid across 3-4 different servers we aren't able to do mythic and currently at 10/10 heroic. If this type of a guild interests you please let anyone online know and we will get you in. Thank youMalters1 May 30
May 29 LF Social, Active Guild I'm looking for a guild that will, for the most part, have a few people around to talk with. My current guild has died out and I'm kinda getting tired of just moping around the game alone. I'm into raiding and light pvp, but a shifting work schedule means I can't commit to any set guild schedules. I'll be happy to join if I'm on at the moment, but I'm mostly just looking for a few new buds. I'm pretty chill with a good sense of humor. Message me at Bostian#1510 if you've got a spot for a lovable hunter :DNui0 May 29
May 27 [H]TWIC -- 10/10H 3/10M -- LF Ranged~ <Tauren Where it Counts> Kil’Jaeden – Horde, is looking to recruit new members for our raid team throughout Legion! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-U0yjabxxA We are a group of friends who have found long term success raiding together. Our mantra has always been, raid casually by schedule only. Our plan for legion is a 2 night, 3 hour per night raiding schedule and our goal is AOTC each content patch. We are all working professionals with families and other responsibilities so this limits our late night gaming to a few nights a week. We want to build a community on Kil’Jaeden for Casual Raiders and Casual non-Raiders as well! You can apply to guild as a raider or a casual member looking for new friends and fun family friendly atmosphere. Raid times for Legion are: Wednesday/Thursday 6-9 PT / 9-12 ET We recruit based on what YOU want to play. We of course do need to fill spots, and will ask people to cover a support role here or there, but your main spec is your main spec and we respect that. Our current raid progression is 7/7 M 3/3 H 3/10 M. Don't have AOTC yet? Don't let that discourage you, we consider all applicants regardless of current content experience. Current recruitment needs: Healer: Paladin, Druid, Shaman (we are in special need of a flex role healer who could dps when raid comps are smaller) Ranged dps: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Priest, Druid Note: We always take exceptional applicants into consideration regardless of current recruitment needs. If you are interested in learning more, head on over to our forums and read our recruitment forum sticky and consider putting in an application! http://www.twic-kj.com If you would like to speak personally to our GM. Please add Botokai#1906 to battle.net and mention this post!Zaraliayâ0 May 27
May 26 7/10M 908 Mage LF Guild 908 frost mage lf M Guild 7/10M NH, been raiding since cata, looking for something thats lateish night 49 Traits atm Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15029458/11#metric=dps Alts:Prot/Holy Pally,Fury Warr Willing to play them if desired. Battletag: Goldmantle#1659Anastian1 May 26
May 25 [H] <HALT I AM REPTAR> Is Recruiting! (PVP) HALT I AM REPTAR What's good, guys. we are currently recruiting PvP players of all skills and backgrounds. We are a PvP oriented community with plans for those interested in all aspects of the game. We are active in Rated PVP, Mythic+, and more. Additionally, we are seeking active members for our RBG teams and arenas. Our teams are consisted of 2k+ experienced players looking to push competitive ratings without the stress and elitism you would normally find elsewhere (Reaching rank 1 in KJ Season 1). We are also looking for socials and casuals interested in participating in our guild. RBG Needs (Current): Currently recruiting for Season 3 RBGs! In need of healers and other active roles. Requirements: 1750+ XP in RBGs or Arenas. ... RBG Times: -Team Little Bits: Sunday 6-8PM Server (PST) -Team Little Bits: Monday 6-8PM Server (PST) -Team Jingle Jangles: Tuesday 7-9PM Server (PST) -Team Jingle Jangles: Thursday 7-9PM Server (PST) -DRUNK ALT RUNS: Saturday TBA -ALT/CASUAL: Wednesday 7-9PM Server (PST) If you are interested in a fun and relaxed guild welcoming to all, feel free to message me or any officer in the guild for more information. Otherwise, just add me on BattleTag and message me directly about any questions you might have: Kron#1777.Detox71 May 25
May 24 8/10 M Recruiting <XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well. Current Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 8/10M http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/XiT Recruitment: LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL DPS Boomkin Elemental Shaman Warlock Must provide logs for a trial opportunity. Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST) With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid). Requirements: Strong knowledge of your class and role. A strong background in progression raiding. Ability to accept criticism. Loot: All loot is handled via officer based loot council. Officer Contact Info: Rohzay#1540 - GM FranzTheMute#1826 - OfficerRohzay0 May 24