Kil'jaeden

Feb 19 <Versus> means a lot to Kil'Jaeden Just want to thank Farmgirl <Versus>, the female GM of <Versus>, for all she has done to keep the Alliance alive on Kil'Jaeden through the years. Hard work, dedication, and thousands of interviews have kept <Versus> the purest Alliance guild on any server for over a dozen years. Thank you, Farmgirl. <Versus> has also opened up recruiting.Savaggedanz1 Feb 19
Feb 18 885 BM Hunter 4/7 M EN - 3/3 H ToV - 6/10 N NH experienced. LF chill and mature raid group for Nighthold Progression for PST evening or late raid group. Hyperchucks#1963 btag Horde - Kil'Jaeden looking for a home for progression. Must be a mature guild. Hit me upHypershots7 Feb 18
Feb 18 893 SP, 52 weapon points LF RAID TEAM Planning on transferring over from the dying server known as hyjal. I am 8/10 Heroic looking to find a home for raiding and mythic plus. I will post my wow heroes link for gear and logs, I am def not the best sp out there but getting better numbers every week and constantly trying to improve. I am looking for something 10:30 + eastern time, can do 10 eastern if you don't mind me being 20-30 min late. I know this is a west coast server so it's perfect for me sense most of your raid teams start around 7-9 server. Looking for a active social guild that plans or is starting out in mythic. Please feel free to drop me a line. :-) Artturo#11163 http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Hyjal/Tencer/Tencer7 Feb 18
Feb 17 Tich Late-Night Guild 10pm to 1am PST <L E G E N D A R Y> -- ><>< 7/7H EN - 3/3H TOV - 10/10 - 5/10 Heroic NH ><>< -- Now Recruiting for Late Night Raids. Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am Pacific Standard Time. We are a Dedicated raiding guild looking for more members to add to our roster. Trying to FOCUS on Nighthold and Mythic Nighthold Progression. Two days a week are: Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am In high demand for Classes like: Hunter = High Demand Mage = High Demand Warlock = High Demand Any Exceptional DPS is always welcome to talk and As a TEAM we can figure something out! Contact me @ Smokeyjacob#1703 or Leave a message here on the Forums. Ill be checking regularly.Yoshtheghost4 Feb 17
Feb 17 [H]<Four Years Later>7EN(H),10NH(N)Recruiting [H] <Four Years Later> is a drama-free, Eastern Standard Time raiding guild comprised of IRL friends from WoLK who resubbed for Legion raiding 8pm EST to 10:30pm Tuesdays & Thursdays. Presently 7/7H & 10/10N, we’re seeking individuals, groups of friends, or small guilds seeking the benefit of large numbers and a casual raid schedule due to families and/or work, or wish to get into raiding for the first time. We’re presently seeking all competent dps (ranged & melee) and a resto/ele Shaman. We expect to farm NH(N) for another two weeks before transitioning to Heroic content. Please be at least 865 geared, have the 5% weapon talent, and reliable. For more information, whisper Lecro (Lecrofel)(Lecrophilia), or Killatino for more info.Lecro0 Feb 17
Feb 17 yeet who aroundSnugglebunny0 Feb 17
Feb 17 [H] Avantcore 1/10m 7/7m Tues/Weds/Thur 6-9Pm PST Is looking to add some core members for Mythic Push Current needs Hpally MM hunter Aff lock Will consider any dps class msg one of the officers ingame Sheashyst muchfear Unbeck magnor vynlanstusSheashyst0 Feb 17
Feb 17 881 Guardian Druid LF New Home Downed all normal bosses in Nighthold knows all fights!. LF weekend raiding guilds. Would like to push into heroic asap. I do push mythic + keystones hard during non raid times. Id like to find a guild that does the same and remains active!Gudrún0 Feb 17
Feb 16 [H]Roadrunners-3/10M LF Holy Pally Raid Schedule: Tues-Thurs, 7:30pm-11:30pm PST About our Guild: Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are making a concerted effort to push our rank into the top 100 US for Legion. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Our Raiders: Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well. About our Server: Kil'jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming. Applying: If you want to apply with Roadrunners please visit http://www.rrkj.enjin.com/ and follow the Application guidelines and template. Trial Expectations: If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus. Questions: If you have any questions about joining our guild feel free to pop on over to our server and ask us. Most raiding members will be able to answer your questions or direct you to someone online who can. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you, so feel free to add one of our wonderful and knowledgeable officers, Cudlebumkins (doggysaywhat#1288), Falaenx (Falaenx#1333), and Hersheys (Hersheys#1791). Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild.Flenidalap0 Feb 16
Feb 16 [H]Roadrunners-3/10M LF Holy Pally Raid Schedule: Tues-Thurs, 7:30pm-11:30pm PST About our Guild: Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are making a concerted effort to push our rank into the top 100 US for Legion. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Our Raiders: Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well. About our Server: Kil'jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming. Applying: If you want to apply with Roadrunners please visit http://www.rrkj.enjin.com/ and follow the Application guidelines and template. Trial Expectations: If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus. Questions: If you have any questions about joining our guild feel free to pop on over to our server and ask us. Most raiding members will be able to answer your questions or direct you to someone online who can. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you, so feel free to add one of our wonderful and knowledgeable officers, Cudlebumkins (doggysaywhat#1288), Falaenx (Falaenx#1333), and Hersheys (Hersheys#1791). Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild.Flenidalap0 Feb 16
Feb 16 Praeterquam Uictoriae - LF Tank We are currently looking for a tank to join us on our heroic raids in NH. Additionally, we are looking for several more ranged DPS. Currently we are 5/10 H NH and looking for the bump to push us forward. Our raid times are 7-10 pm PST, Tues and Thurs with an alt night for N NH on Sunday. If you are interested in the position add myself on B-net and send a PST or whisper me in-game. Erohw96#1953Nasargiel0 Feb 16
Feb 16 [H] 10/10H Brewmaster and Prot Pally Equipped ilvls: 896 Equipped Brewmaster 894 Equipped Prot Pally 895 Equipped Windwalker We're all looking for a new guild, both tanks are 10/10H experienced, Windwalker is 9/10H experienced. Protection Paladin plays a LOT and Brewmaster and Windwalker after working hours (PST) The Brewmaster (myself) will be unable to play through summer due to work issues, as myself I am mainly looking for a placeholder guild after summer starts until 2018. We run non NH raids weekly for gear chance and AP. We managed to coordinate a pug group through H Botanist and H Gul'dan, and we know all the raid calls for the rest of the raid as well.0 Feb 16
Feb 15 [H] <Next Level> 3/10 H NH Recruiting Raid Times (Server - Kil'Jaeden US): Sunday/Monday @ 7:00pm - 10:00pm WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Next+Level Next Level is currently looking for a few skilled players interested in raiding Nighthold. The ultimate goal of this SEMI-HARDCORE guild is to steadily PROGRESS through Nighthold while having FUN playing with each other. We have been raiding consistently together since EN and have a geared and skilled core, which we are looking to expand. In addition, This is a great opportunity for recruits to: • No longer have to carry those awful, annoying and terrible players you hate raiding with so much • Be a part of a skilled raid group that keeps up with more hardcore guilds in terms of progression • Meet new people that play other games beside WoW We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. 100% attendance is expected if possible, barring rl emergencies or vacations, etc. Recruits should aim to make a good first impression and show up consistently. If you won’t be able to make a raid day, simply inform one of the officers. The raid determines loot through a council. We are not looking for people that are condescending, elitists, loot-driven or annoying because they detract from the fun of the raid. With that being said, the following classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply: Melee DPS Rogue Demon Hunter Ranged DPS Warlock Mage Boomkin Shadow Priest Healers Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Please send a tell or in-game mail to Saveaho (hypeman#1453) or Hoodriich/Sosiick (HoodyHood#1986) if interested. Applicants are required to have 880+ iLvL and at least 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV experience.Sosiick0 Feb 15
Feb 15 LF raiding guild 900 affy lock 45 trait points looking for raiding guild. Preferrably Fri, sat and sundayDalock2 Feb 15
Feb 15 <RIP SAR> Recruiting 10/10N 9/10H Hello all, RIP SAR is currently recruiting some skilled dps and heals to form our Mythic Nighthold group. We raid from 10pm - 12am ST T/Th, being that we only raid 4 hours a week we want to make sure we have people that can follow mechanics, and play their class well. Off nights we run High keys, nightbane, pvp, other raids. Class needs: Demon Hunter Priest (Healer or DPS) Warlock Surv/BM hunter Any Healing class We ask that you be 35+ traits, at least have cleared Nighthold on normal (or exp up to Gul Dan). If interested please respond here or look for anyone in guild that is on. Thanks!Bowmex11 Feb 15
Feb 14 [H] <Here for Gear> - 10/10 H [H] <Here for Gear> - 10/10 H Looking for RDPS to trial for our Mythic raid group. Raids T-W-F 8PM - 11PM EST. Also recruiting all classes for M+ and other guild events. Send me an add on Battletag if interested. ViRuSMoFo#1319Haramßae3 Feb 14
Feb 14 <Reasons> Official Recruitment Reasons is a raiding/Mythic+ guild. A small group so far, we are looking to expand and push content at it's highest level as soon as possible. We are looking for progression-minded players who want to clear content at tier and have fun. Oh, we love memes. Raid Schedule Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 8 pm Pst (Pacific) 10 hour week Loot: LOOT COUNCIL What we look for from you Exceptional attendance, we don't want time wasted Drive to clear content and the desire to be better Team player, this isn't the All-Star game fam Working mic and discord as that is the VOIP we use Roles/Classes needed R Shaman, H Priest, MW Monk, H pally, RDPS needed the most. If interested please add my btag: Herc#1566Hercology0 Feb 14
Feb 14 <Reasons> Official Recruitment Reasons is a raiding/Mythic+ guild. A small group so far, we are looking to expand and push content at it's highest level as soon as possible. We are looking for progression-minded players who want to clear content at tier and have fun. Oh, we love memes. Raid Schedule Wednesday/Friday/Saturday (Thursday Optional Farm/Fun day)8 pm Pst (Pacific) Loot: LOOT COUNCIL What we look for from you Exceptional attendance, we don't want time wasted Drive to clear content and the desire to be better Team player, this isn't the All-Star game fam Working mic and discord as that is the VOIP we use Roles/Classes needed R Shaman, H Priest, MW Monk, H pally, RDPS needed the most. If interested please add my btag: Herc#1566Hercology0 Feb 14
Feb 13 <Ascend> KJ Recruiting for Nighthold. Ascend is a newly formed guild on Kil'Jaeden. We're currently recruiting all classes and specs to form a Heroic Nighthold group for now. The guild is ran by an ex-top 10 US experienced raider. We're looking to be doing mythic progression by the end of the month, and have a solidified roster for 7.2. Jumping straight into Mythic content from there. We require two characters at the moment (of similar role), geared, mainly for split raids. Raid times are currently Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-12AM EST. We may or may not expand the raid times eventually, but this is where we are starting for now. Contact me in game or Pentatonic for more information as far as guild recruitment goes, if you're interested. Thank you, <Ascend>Djflawkins2 Feb 13
Feb 13 886 Bear LF Guild (10/10N xp) Howdy all! I'm an 886 bear looking for a full time tank spot in a new home. I have heroic experience in both EN and ToV as well as 10/10N NH experience. I'm looking a 2 day/week guild that ideally starts at 8pm PST or later (9pm would be ideal). Currently alliance but would be interested going horde. Drop me a line if you need a tank!Fireballin5 Feb 13
Feb 12 [H] <TBD> is recruiting! (1/10M 7/7M) <To Be Determined> has been a guild since Burning Crusade. When we first started we strived to be one of the top guilds on Kil'Jaeden, and we accomplished that goal. Since then, the guild has evolved with its members, some of whom (myself included) who have been a member since those times. Nowadays we are a competitive guild with a relaxed raiding schedule. A lot of us have more responsibilities these days and can't afford to raid 16 to 20+ hours a week to get to the top. Now we raid a consistent 9 hours a week (with a Sunday raid being optional) and still manage to make our way into the top 10 spots occasionally on a very competitive server. If you're looking to play with good players, progress at a reasonable pace, and still have time to live your life outside of WoW, this guild is the place for you. Our raid schedule: Monday 7-10pm PST Tuesday 7-10pm PST Wednesday 7-10pm PST Sunday (optional) 8-10pm PST Current recruiting needs: Restoration Shaman Holy Priest Retribution Paladin Affliction/Demonology Warlock Survival Hunter Windwalker Monk Elemental Shaman All exceptional players of classes not listed, feel free to apply. If you want to apply, feel free to submit an application on our website (TBDgg.com). If you would like more information about our guild and requirements, feel free to post in this thread or contact me via bnet jaythree#11929Jermz1 Feb 12
Feb 12 [H] <Soulless> 7/7H 5/7M 9/10H LF Healers <Soulless> Kil'Jaeden 9/10H is currently looking for Healers to fill in the spots for our Team 1 Progression Group. We are currently looking to start again in Mythic NH as we ended 5/7M last raiding tier. We raid from 7-10:30 PST Tuesday and Wednesday. We provide a relaxed raiding environment while also retaining a commitment to progress in high tiers of raiding content. We have garnered a wonderful community of people that enjoy challenging content while playing with friends and urge those that are interested to join this community. Team 1 General Info: Times- T/W 7-10 PM Recruiting- Healers (Priest, Shammy Pref others welcome) Message me here or add me at Ascension#1412. Hope to hear from you.Thecomposer1 Feb 12
Feb 12 Psychosomatic [Illidan] Recruiting for Core BEFORE READING BELOW ALL SPOTS ARE OPEN. IF YOUR LOGS ARE ABOVE 85 PERCENT OR HIGHER YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CORE SPOT ALSO TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IS PROGRESS. IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR PLEASE READ BELOW Hows it going my name is Zundap, some people call me Zun. im the Gm of Psychosomatic. a guild I made back in December and reforming a Raid team. on the Side note you are probably looking for something more stable and more established. my guild was progressing fine until my co-gm decided to sabotage the guild and since then all I can find is mediocre players. Reason im hitting you up is if I can find the people I can put together one hell of a raid team. If you are still reading this please read below. Reason I am hitting you up, is becuz. 1. Good DPS is hard to find almost a dime and a dozen these days 2. Looking for a positive mindset players who are and is looking to always improve themselves. 3. Looking for players who will not treat the guild as a transition guild but instead there actual home. looking for the old wow community mentality. I also am looking to compete on the server rankings on Illidan since I have friends in Limit and want to compete with them. Reason its soo hard to recruit is becuz im looking for specific people. progression wont be an issue but like I said I need the team to do it. looking for patience, someone who can take constructive criticism if needed someone who will not only be part of the guild but someone who can help shape it and help it group. Not only in Numbers but in the community it has. Im tired of kicking baddies for not pulling numbers and not performing mechanics. which is why im reaching out too you. My goal with my guild is to make this one of the best guilds in the US if possible and idc how long it takes to make this happen im completely determined to do so. I have been offered to join a Top 10 World guild which was Limit but I am choosing to take another road. looking for people with the same MINDSET as myself. someone who will commit, someone who will be loyal to the guild. does not start drama and is willing to sacrifice everything for a better outcome. I understand that a lot of people on this game are selfish, either have high egos etc.. im looking for someone who is quite the opposite. looking for people who can raid @ 9pm PST. mon, tues, wed, thurs if by any chance this catches your interest. you can either email me @ Michael_collins86@yahoo.com or you can go to http://psychosomatic.shivtr.com/ and apply there. my battle tag is reaper#1602 like I said looking for people who are willing to take a huge step and build a rock Solid raid team with me and keep the guild small and tight. I have been talking to quite a few people but so far personality, and interested have not matched.Zundap0 Feb 12
Feb 12 883 Monk Looking to get back into raiding Hi all, I'm finally in a place in life where I can raid again and I'm looking to get back into it. Looking for maybe 2 nights a week or so, preferably being done by midnight EST if it's Sunday-Wednesday. I used to raid hardcore in WotLK and Cata. Luvaria#1971 is btag if you want to talk. Edit: I'm windwalker.Ayleia0 Feb 12
Feb 9 Psychosomatic [Illidan] Recruiting for Core BEFORE READING BELOW ALL SPOTS ARE OPEN. IF YOUR LOGS ARE ABOVE 85 PERCENT OR HIGHER YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CORE SPOT ALSO TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IS PROGRESS. IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR PLEASE READ BELOW Hows it going my name is Zundap, some people call me Zun. im the Gm of Psychosomatic. a guild I made back in December and reforming a Raid team. on the Side note you are probably looking for something more stable and more established. my guild was progressing fine until my co-gm decided to sabotage the guild and since then all I can find is mediocre players. Reason im hitting you up is if I can find the people I can put together one hell of a raid team. If you are still reading this please read below. Reason I am hitting you up, is becuz. 1. Good DPS is hard to find almost a dime and a dozen these days 2. Looking for a positive mindset players who are and is looking to always improve themselves. 3. Looking for players who will not treat the guild as a transition guild but instead there actual home. looking for the old wow community mentality. I also am looking to compete on the server rankings on Illidan since I have friends in Limit and want to compete with them. Reason its soo hard to recruit is becuz im looking for specific people. progression wont be an issue but like I said I need the team to do it. looking for patience, someone who can take constructive criticism if needed someone who will not only be part of the guild but someone who can help shape it and help it group. Not only in Numbers but in the community it has. Im tired of kicking baddies for not pulling numbers and not performing mechanics. which is why im reaching out too you. My goal with my guild is to make this one of the best guilds in the US if possible and idc how long it takes to make this happen im completely determined to do so. I have been offered to join a Top 10 World guild which was Limit but I am choosing to take another road. looking for people with the same MINDSET as myself. someone who will commit, someone who will be loyal to the guild. does not start drama and is willing to sacrifice everything for a better outcome. I understand that a lot of people on this game are selfish, either have high egos etc.. im looking for someone who is quite the opposite. looking for people who can raid @ 9pm PST. mon, tues, wed, thurs if by any chance this catches your interest. you can either email me @ Michael_collins86@yahoo.com or you can go to http://psychosomatic.shivtr.com/ and apply there. my battle tag is reaper#1602 like I said looking for people who are willing to take a huge step and build a rock Solid raid team with me and keep the guild small and tight. I have been talking to quite a few people but so far personality, and interested have not matched.Zundap0 Feb 9
Feb 8 [H]<Slave to the Sun> Need DPS for Mythic NH Slave to the Sun - Starting out as a group of friends during Wrath of the Lich King, we have evolved into a modest yet dedicated progression guild for Legion. Our current progress in Legion is 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor, and 4/10 Heroic Night hold. Regarding Nighthold, we started in normal to help gear out new additions to the core group. After breezing through, we progressed through Heroic for one night and downed the first 4 bosses. Normal Nighthold still is run on alternative raid night which is Saturday and the intention is to help anyone who still needs gear before Heroic acquire it. We have the ability, competence, and dedication to progress through Mythic difficulties, our only limiting factor has been our small numbers. We hope to change this and be able to start Mythic progression with 20-25 members. We are in need of DPS, and those that are interested would easily find a home in a core spot for our Mythic raiding team. We are more than willing to gear and help any potential candidates through Nighthold. Raid times are currently Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7pm - 10pm server. Our current voice communication is our discord server Slave to the Sun has a casual and fun yet capable atmosphere. It is very easy to feel comfortable among our players and have a fun time playing a game we all enjoy. We look forward to welcoming anyone interested regardless of current gear, background, or skill level since the goal is to progress and learn as a whole. If interested please contact me through replying here or in game after 6pm Pacific through real id: Majicbeasty#1708. Thank you!Magicbeasty0 Feb 8
Feb 8 (H) Rising Shadow LFM Raiders <Rising Shadow> 10/10N 2/10H NH Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 5:45pm - 9pm Server Time Recruiting more members for our main raid group. In need of : 1 healer paladin or monk 1 mage 1 warlock 2 balance druid 1 shadow priest Any Melee Ranged dps with off heals spec (disc priest) We will be going with a loot council once we start entering more heroics with a full guild group and mythics. We use discord for our voice communication. Enchants are supplied for raiders. We typically run mythic+'s on the off nights with some people running after raids sometimes. If you have any questions feel free to add me on btag at Shadonfax#1925Ghujon2 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H] Lazerpewpewpew 7/7 HEN 3/3 HToV <Lazerpewpewpew> Kil’Jaeden - Horde (7/7 HEN 3/3 HToV) is looking to recruit new members for our raid and Mythic + teams. We are a group of friends that have played together on and off since Vanilla, and are back after mostly taking WoD off. We are currently clearing heroic raids and high m+ and building our team for mythic raiding in Nighthold. Our current raiding schedule is 4-6 hours per week. We all have jobs and lives and people on both coasts so we strive to be efficient with our raid time and get things done. Our goals are AoTC each content patch first, then as far as we can get toward Cutting Edge. We will go back and clear mythic raids for the current xpac during off times on the weekends. We are an active guild and are growing a community for seriously casual progression raiders and high Mythic plussers, and casual- and non- raiders as well. Apply for either, or switch as your time, schedule, and interest allow. We are primarily looking for RDPS, but all apps considered. We use Discord for chat and voice. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7-9 PT/10-12 ET, with frequent continuation raids on weekends depending on interest and circumstances. If you would like to speak personally to our GM or an officer, please add Oiysters#1610 or Tasteless#11913 to battle.net and message us in game.Oiysademon6 Feb 8
Feb 8 <H> LF PVE Guild 866 DH All these posts seem to be looking for classes other than demon hunters. I'm a committed player looking for a guild that wants to progress. I just need the opportunity. Please add me and send me a whisper if you have something available: ninedot#1185 Thanks :)Ninedote0 Feb 8
Feb 6 LF Casual-ish Guild I recently came back from a long break from the game and my old guild is sadly pretty dead now. I'm looking for a guild that has relaxed atmosphere, runs M+, PvP stuff, occasional raiding etc. I have a pretty random schedule so it's hard for me to be able to commit to a real raid schedule. Any guild that runs raids without needing commitment to be at each one is a plus! Currently all of my gearing / raid progress has been through PUGs, mainly hoping to find a group that I can hang out with more often instead of jumping from one PUG to the next.Mawu4 Feb 6
Feb 6 [H]<BlackWidowCompany> LFM for Nighthold Black Widow Company [BWC] is recruiting all play styles but primarily looking for more dedicated raiders for when we go into mythic NH. Primarily looking for DPS and one healer (resto shaman or priest) to max out our progression team. Looking for 880+ ilvl and 35+ traits. 10/10N 6/10H Tues/Thurs 7-10PM Server time (PST) Monday or Wednesday 7-10PM is an optional farm night (normal NH) We also have a casual team that raids normal NH on the weekends: 5-7PM PST. VoIP - Teamspeak If interested please reply to this thread or add me to bnet: Cvaldor#1662 Website: www.the-bwc.com About Black Widow Company: We do not have any class/level requirements and we encourage our members to explore all styles of play -- leveling/exploring old content and/or end-game PvE and PvP. - Raiding is not a requirement to join. We do many other events involving PvP, Pet Battles, and our classic "Intoxication Operations." - Our community does not disappear when content dries out as we play multiple games together. Black Widow Company [BWC] is an award-winning, international, multi-gaming outfit with a thirteen year history of gaming excellence. We are veteran founded, owned and operated with a solid reputation of integrity, fair play, dedication and team work across many games – Arma 3, MechWarrior Online, PlanetSide 2, Star Citizen, World of Tanks/Warships, Overwatch and more. As a community, we operate under a clearly defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) which serves as our charter and code of conduct. The SOP sets the standard of respect, professionalism, and excellence that every BWC member is expected to uphold. If you are seeking more than just an in-game guild, then BWC may be for you. Check us out at www.the-bwc.com Discover what Black Widow Company has to offer you and what you have to offer BWC.Cvaldor9 Feb 6
Feb 6 (H) Evolution of the Devoted (Adult Guild) Guild Name: Evolution of the Devoted Raiding Schedule: Currently Tues/Thurs: 7pm server-10pm server Faction: Horde Progress: Building a raid team for Mythic NH..Looking for dps! What our Guild can offer: Small guild looking to bring in more people to develop a raid team We have an active core of people who are into PVE, PVP, Pet collecting, Transmog A relaxed and fun raiding environment A diverse group of players to engage in activities with All adults that have become more of a family than just a guild. Lots of couples that enjoy the game together and with us! We do not care about ilvl, we can help with gear and mechanics if late to legion. Kara, Mythic +'s done through the week Ideal Candidates: Are mature and have excellent attitude. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset. Working together as a team, we do things together so noone is left out. We do Sunday Fun day which we now have chosen to focus on ToV we clear quickly then do heroic. Mythic mondays so people can get together and go as high as they want for their chest on Tues. Kara during the weekends. Contacts: Send in game messages to Mìnmei, Eithneslin, or Thorameth, Horneigh, bowowners, for more Info Battlenet I.D. Jennifer75#1872Mìnmei0 Feb 6
Feb 6 Returning player looking for a Guild I have been in and out of WoW for the past couple of years. Wanted to get back into the game and pursue Mythic + dungeons and N/H raids with this new character. Any guilds out there willing to take me in? Thanks!Hurtraks1 Feb 6
Feb 3 872 Resto Druid LF Mythic Guild Title says it all. Ready to interview/run mythic+ any time. Ideal raid schedule: 9 hours per week MAX Preferably raids that start 7-730 serverDalthul3 Feb 3
Feb 3 Psychosomatic [Illidan] Guild Recruitment Psychosomatic a Hardcore Raiding guild that was Created around the Holidays is looking for active, knowledgeable and skilled players to join our core raiding team. We are currently 3/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 H ToV & 5/10 heroic Nighthold looking to finalize the Core Roster to progress and finish Tier 19 in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras Content in 7.2. The guild itself was Created by a Vast of players from different raiding backgrounds & Eras of World of Warcraft ranging from Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK. Looking to get into the Esports Scene Eventually, and Looking for particular Individuals who have similar Drive and want to push content quickly but also develop a longstanding friendship between all players/raiders within the guild to create our own community. Guild is Managed from players who come from the professional Raiding scene and are looking for players who want to push for the best and become the best at what they do. We want to recruit players that will bring something spectacular to Psychosomatic. Everything within the guild we achieve as a team. If you are looking for a professional guild who is organized, well managed, and want to progress with experienced players such as yourself, then we are for you! We offer a Laid back setting but when it is raiding time everyone gets there work hats on and gives there 200% and works for the kill. Looking for committed and Dedicated players who understand what real progression is and understand the time and dedication required to perform at the top level. Currently recruiting All spots including the following listed below: -[TANK]-Blood Death Knight, Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, and Vengeance Demon Hunter -[HEALER]-Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, and Holy Priest, Resto Shaman -[DPS]-Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Shadow Priest, Marksman/Beast Master Hunter, Balance/Feral Druid, Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock, Arcane/Frost Mage, and Havok Demon Hunter. *Exceptional Applications are considered for the classes we are not recruiting* SPOTS ARE FOR OPEN RECRUITMENT DUE TO COMPETITIVE PLACEMENT LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO PARSE IN THE 85% OR HIGHER THRU WARCRAFTLOGS.COM & WORLD OF LOGS FOR DPS & HPS CHECKS. THE HIGHER THE PERCENTAGE ON THE PARSE, THE HIGHER THE PRIORITY FOR TRY OUTS. MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF PERFORMANCE IS INHIBITING THE GROUP AND KEEPING THE TEAM FROM PROGRESSING WHETHER ITS FROM MECHANICAL ERROR OR LACK OF NUMBERS, YOU WILL BE REPLACED AND BENCHED TO KILL THE BOSS FOR THE SAKE OF GUILD PROGRESSION. BENCHED PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO STILL COMPETE FOR THERE SPOT BUT MUST MEET THE REQUIRED DETAILS BELOW... SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, BELOW IS WHAT I EXPECT WITHIN THE RAID GROUP Any DPS that is below 450k Single Target and AoE DPS under 800k will be denied or benched HPS expectations must match my DPS requirements. Basic Requirements needed are simple: *Knowledgeable of their Main Character *have 2 to 3 Alts & can manage all toons equally *able to take constructive criticism and critiquing *Work hard to be committed and active *Geared to Raid Legion Content 885-890 ILVL/45 AT @ least *Have Discord w/ Mic *Have basic knowledge of Legion content *And is able to adapt to changes within the guild. * Able to use a website (since all raid sign ups, logs, and videos etc are handled and managed thru the website. All members if successful after an application process and interview will be trialed for 2-3 weeks. Enhanced performance will shorten this lengthy period. Our Raiding times - (Server Time ): looking for people from west coast preferred due to living in California. Will take other applicants as well -Monday 11pm-2am CST -Tuesday 11pm-2am CST -Wednesday 11pm-2am CST -Thursday 11pm-2am CST - This time can be extended by the Raid leader for a maximum of 30mins if the progress is essential. Post your interest below and we will contact you. Looking forward to Hearing from you, If interested add Reaper#1602 Casuals are welcome as wellZundap0 Feb 3
Feb 2 [H] <Cinder Works> 7/7H 3/3H Reforming <Cinder Works> Is starting to reform from scratch this tier for NH. Currently looking for anyone 865+ to raid and become a part of the core team. Contact a leader or the discord we have to get more info about what we are about and get to know us! If you use the discord method, leave messages in the recruits channel. Raid times are Friday/Saturday at 6-9 PST. And possibly looking to add a day. We are currently on the server Kil'jaeden and are looking forward to seeing you in game! To contact via battletag: Sting#1967, Viceroymeow#1859 To contact via Discord: https://discord.gg/6rjnadtGorluug0 Feb 2
Feb 2 [H] New Boomie LF RBG/Mythic Team Hello KJ, I'm on medical leave from a leg injury and will be playing a lot more WoW to pass the time. Looking for a skilled RBG or Mythic team who want's to climb the ladders with me. Qualifications - 2.3k Arena XP - 2.1k RBG XP - Mythic +6 XP - Voted TrumpFarmerwhite0 Feb 2
Feb 2 <Slumber Party> recruiting 5/10 heroic NH <Slumber Party> is recruiting for Nighthold. We are currently 10/10 normal and 5/10 heroic NH. We are looking to fill a few spots to finish progression in heroic before moving onto mythic. We went 4/7 mythic EN and had a few people stop playing during EN. We are pretty laid back and just enjoy raiding together. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 6-9 pm ST. We have people who constantly run mythic+ throughout the week as well. Our current needs are for a Shadow Priest, Hunter, and/or ele shaman. Hit me up in game: Sardakaur#1945 Discord: Gernie#3302Gernny0 Feb 2
Feb 2 Tichondrius Late-Night Raiding10pm to 1am PST <L E G E N D A R Y> -- ><>< 7/7H EN - 3/3H TOV - 10/10 - 4/10 Heroic Nighthold ><>< -- Now Recruiting for Late Night Raids. Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am Pacific Standard Time. We are a Dedicated raiding guild looking for more members to add to our roster. Trying to FOCUS on Nighthold and Mythic Nighthold Progression. Two days a week are: Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am In high demand for Classes like: Hunter = High Demand Mage = High Demand Warlock = High Demand Any Exceptional DPS is always welcome to talk and As a TEAM we can figure something out! Contact me @ Smokeyjacob#1703 or Leave a message here on the Forums. Ill be checking regularly.Yoshtheghost8 Feb 2
Feb 2 [H] <Tabbed Out> 7/7M, 3/3H 9/10H recruiting <H> <Tabbed Out> is looking for exceptional players to fill out our mythic roster. If you are one of those players and can make raid times please whisper me or another officer. One healer and a few ranged preferred Raid Times: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 8 to 11 pm server. Currently : 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV. 9/10H NHKorkran12 Feb 2
Jan 31 Psychosomatic [Illidan] Psychosomatic a Hardcore Raiding guild that was Created around the Holidays is looking for active, knowledgeable and skilled players to join our core raiding team. We are currently 3/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 H ToV & 5/10 heroic Nighthold looking to finalize the Core Roster to progress and finish Tier 19 in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras Content in 7.2. The guild itself was Created by a Vast of players from different raiding backgrounds & Eras of World of Warcraft ranging from Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK. Looking to get into the Esports Scene Eventually, and Looking for particular Individuals who have similar Drive and want to push content quickly but also develop a longstanding friendship between all players/raiders within the guild to create our own community. Guild is Managed from players who come from the professional Raiding scene and are looking for players who want to push for the best and become the best at what they do. We want to recruit players that will bring something spectacular to Psychosomatic. Everything within the guild we achieve as a team. If you are looking for a professional guild who is organized, well managed, and want to progress with experienced players such as yourself, then we are for you! We offer a Laid back setting but when it is raiding time everyone gets there work hats on and gives there 200% and works for the kill. Looking for committed and Dedicated players who understand what real progression is and understand the time and dedication required to perform at the top level. Currently recruiting All spots including the following listed below: -[TANK]-Blood Death Knight, Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, and Vengeance Demon Hunter -[HEALER]-Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, and Holy Priest, Resto Shaman -[DPS]-Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Shadow Priest, Marksman/Beast Master Hunter, Balance/Feral Druid, Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock, Arcane/Frost Mage, and Havok Demon Hunter. *Exceptional Applications are considered for the classes we are not recruiting* SPOTS ARE FOR OPEN RECRUITMENT DUE TO COMPETITIVE PLACEMENT LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO PARSE IN THE 85% OR HIGHER THRU WARCRAFTLOGS.COM & WORLD OF LOGS FOR DPS & HPS CHECKS. THE HIGHER THE PERCENTAGE ON THE PARSE, THE HIGHER THE PRIORITY FOR TRY OUTS. MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF PERFORMANCE IS INHIBITING THE GROUP AND KEEPING THE TEAM FROM PROGRESSING WHETHER ITS FROM MECHANICAL ERROR OR LACK OF NUMBERS, YOU WILL BE REPLACED AND BENCHED TO KILL THE BOSS FOR THE SAKE OF GUILD PROGRESSION. BENCHED PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO STILL COMPETE FOR THERE SPOT BUT MUST MEET THE REQUIRED DETAILS BELOW... SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, BELOW IS WHAT I EXPECT WITHIN THE RAID GROUP Any DPS that is below 450k Single Target and AoE DPS under 800k will be denied or benched HPS expectations must match my DPS requirements. Basic Requirements needed are simple: *Knowledgeable of their Main Character *have 2 to 3 Alts & can manage all toons equally *able to take constructive criticism and critiquing *Work hard to be committed and active *Geared to Raid Legion Content 885-890 ILVL/45 AT @ least *Have Discord w/ Mic *Have basic knowledge of Legion content *And is able to adapt to changes within the guild. * Able to use a website (since all raid sign ups, logs, and videos etc are handled and managed thru the website. All members if successful after an application process and interview will be trialed for 2-3 weeks. Enhanced performance will shorten this lengthy period. Our Raiding times - (Server Time ): (May change at Raid Leader discretion) -Monday 10:00pm-1:00AM -Tuesday 10PM -1:00AM -Wednesday 10:00pm-1:00AM -Thursday 10:00-1:00AM -5th Day TBD This time can be extended by the Raid leader for a maximum of 30mins if the progress is essential. Post your interest below and we will contact you. Looking forward to Hearing from you, If interested add Reaper#1602 Casuals are welcome as wellZundap0 Jan 31
Jan 31 [H] <Den of Wolves> Fri/Sat Raid LFM <Den of Wolves> is a Horde guild on Kil'jaeden that raids Friday and Saturday night at 9:30PM EST. We are semi-casual but put an emphasis on clearing content. 7/7H in EN with AotC and currently 10/10N in NH looking to start heroics within the next two weeks. All roles are welcome, primarily in need of DPS. Min ilvl of 870 preferred. Feel free to contact us ingame - fawther#1125 - with any questions or interest.Fawther0 Jan 31
Jan 30 <H>Evolution of the Devoted Guild Name: Evolution of the Devoted Raiding Schedule: Currently Thursday, Friday: 7pm server-10pm server Faction: Horde Progress: Building a raid team for Mythic NH..Looking for ranged dps! What our Guild can offer: Small guild looking to bring in more people to develop a raid team We have an active core of people who are into PVE, PVP, Pet collecting, Transmog A relaxed and fun raiding environment A diverse group of players to engage in activities with All adults that have become more of a family than just a guild. We do not care about ilvl, we can help with gear and mechanics if late to legion. Kara, Mythic +'s done through the week Ideal Candidates: Are mature and have excellent attitude. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset. Working together as a team, we do things together so noone is left out. Contacts: Send in game messages to Mìnmei, Eithneslin, or Thorameth for more Info Battlenet I.D. Jennifer75#1872Mìnmei3 Jan 30
Jan 30 873+ Mage LF guild 7/7H 2/3H F-Sun Hello, 873 mage here looking for a weekend raiding guild. Available Fri, Sat, and Sun, maybe monday 5-11PM PST. Currently on Garrosh server and willing to transfer wherever I'm needed. Currenty 7/7H and 2/3H. Would love to get into Mythic raiding. Later today I'll be able to equip my 2nd legendary. I have the bracers and belt. Should be a nice DPS and iLvL increase. Running fire at the moment but my arcane spec has gear and Arcane weapon is at lvl AP 31. Shaft4783#1214 on battle.netAbomonus3 Jan 30
Jan 30 [H] Prot Warrior LFG Been playing a prot warrior since vanilla and looking for a main tank position. I am skilled, dedicated, reliable and punctual. I would hope your guild is as well. I've been in the same guild for 8 years but recently members lives have changed and our group is getting too small to maintain raid levels. Prefer raiding times around 5pm-10pm PST and any day of the week. Please PM me in game as I do not use the forums often. ThanksTitanbone0 Jan 30
Jan 29 (A) 855 Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild I recently rolled on this server to play Alliance and I wanted to start seriously raiding again. I have a semi-set schedule for work and normally work 200a-1030a (PST/Realm time) with Thursdays and Fridays off. I was hoping to find a guild that either raided on those days sometime between 100a-100p or just raided at around noon on any other day. I played a Resto Druid prior to the paladin and have completed 7/7H Emerald Nightmare with the AotC prior to ToV drop. I have limited ToV experience as my guild fell apart around then. I realize my paladin isn't super geared but it shouldn't take me long to get back up there. If anyone has any questions you can hit me up at Llys#1188Keitera0 Jan 29
Jan 29 <Perpetual Motion> 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV LFM Perpetual Motion Guild Recruiting Tanks, Healers and Rdps for our core 20man 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 3/10 Heroic Nighthold must be 865ilvl Tues/Weds 10pm-1am pacific time server: any questions add snoozy#1741 Rdruid-highly needed Tanks-(Bear)- highly needed Boomkind- highly needed Spriest-needed Mage- neededSnoozy11 Jan 29
Jan 28 7/7M 9/10H late night guild Twenty Piece is a late night guild and we are currently recruiting for Nighthold. We raid T, W, Th 10:30-2am PST. Core ranged dps spots available, esp Spriest and Warlock, but excellent players of any class and spec will be considered. We are no nonsense during raid times but fun, friendly, sarcastic, and social otherwise. Expect to be called out when you !@#$ up and acknowledged when you perform well. Our tolerance for drama is near 0! This is a game and we want to have fun and progress through content. A fun cooperative drama free environment is the best way to make that happen. All our raiders and even casuals are active and we are always running mythic +, alt runs, and pvp. Casual players and those just wanting to do alt runs with us and mythic + are also welcome!! Pst Aalyy#1243, #bigmacz#1971, Hazmatt#1949, or just pst anyone in guild and ask for an officer. Come play with us! :)Sesamee5 Jan 28
Jan 28 <Reasons> Weekend Raiding Guild Reasons is a new raiding/Mythic+ guild. A small group so far, we are looking to expand and push content at it's highest level as soon as possible. We are looking for progression-minded players who want to clear content at tier and have fun. Oh, we love memes. Raid Schedule Friday-Sunday 7-11 PM ST (Pacific) What we look for from you Exceptional attendance, we don't want time wasted Drive to clear content and the desire to be better Team player, this isn't the All-Star game fam Working mic and discord as that is the VOIP we use Roles/Classes needed At the present time all roles and classes will be accepted as our core needs people. If interested please add my btag: Herc#1566Hercology0 Jan 28