Kil'jaeden

May 9 delete please Delete please.Medarivia0 May 9
May 9 <Disorganized Crime> LF Tank! <Disorganized Crime> [10/10H] is a two night a week (Tuesday and Friday 6pm-9pm Server time) casual raiding guild in need of a tank (Preferably 895+ with 40+ traits). We have an active discord that we use to stay connected, make announcements and use for our voice comms. If you are interested in joining our small community of friends, please message me here, or on Bnet (Kallim#1306) and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have! Thanks for your time.Kallim0 May 9
May 8 <KILL EM ALL> The K.E.A Nation project We currently have about 800 members. We have 3 main Alliance guilds connected through Greenwall addon from curse/twitch. We have discord for voice chat and a website. Visit www.yourkillemall.webs.com The K.E.A Nation project is a recruitment to our website along with creating the <KEA Nation> cross server guild. please explore our website to see if we have a guild on one of your realms, if not contact me in game as Beworried on kil'jaeden im on most daysBeworried0 May 8
May 8 [H] <Same> 9/10M NH Recruiting for Tomb We are currently aggressively recruiting for 2 raid teams looking to finish out Nighthold strong and push on to Tomb of Sargeras. One raid team being 8/10M and one yet to hit 20 people. If you want an opportunity to move from heroic to mythic raiding this is a good spot for you. Also a good spot for you if you're wanting to push high level content. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST(server time) Our Second Raid team does Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM PST(server time) Starting May 2 both teams will be raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday with only the start time being different. The 8/10 M raid handles Loot Distribution through loot council taking performance (damage/healing done, damage taken, etc.), attendance, and current gear level as the main focus on distribution. The 10/10 heroic raid will be distributing loot through Personal Loot Before applying - keep in mind: this is a Mythic raid team. What that means is that we have to have 2-3 tanks 14-17 dps and 4-5 healers online for every raid night, depending on the encounter we are about to face. And then we have to take into account that not everyone will be able to make 100% of raid nights. That means we have to maintain a roster of more than 20 players. So you must be willing to sit for players who are more fitting for specific content or encounters. And you must be ready at all times when sitting to come in. I hate it, you hate it, we all hate it but it's a necessary evil in the name of progression. Specific Recruitment needs: Ret Paladin Fury/Arms Warrior Balance Druid MM/BM Hunter Warlock Any and all players looking to enter mythic raiding should apply regardless of spec. Please head over to Same.Guildlaunch.com to apply or Add me on BNet: Gpolice#1230 for more info.Pirateswift29 May 8
May 8 Tank lf raiding guild 900 demon hunter tank lf raiding guild , 10/10 heroic ! Battle tag is rocky94511@yahoo.comMosswood1 May 8
May 4 <Penitentiary> 10/10 H lf dps and heals <Penitentiary> is recruiting reliable range dps and a healer to add to our raid team for Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold. With a few more team members, we can begin Mythic Nighthold. We raid on Thursdays and Fridays from 7:30-10:30 server time. We have PvPers, raiders, and do weekly mythic +s to ensure that no one misses out on weekly opportunities. If you're a bit undergeared, no worries! We will happily help gear you. Penitentiary is a super fun, friendly, and a little crazy group (must have a sense of humor to join!). If you're looking for an easy going, close-knit team, we are a blast and would love to have you on our team! Add me if you have any questions Marra#1111Marrá3 May 4
May 4 4/10 M Continuity LF Range [H] Continuity 4/10 Mythic Nighthold 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare *Currently looking to fill range damage spots* LF skilled players to join the core raid team. Trials last two weeks. Performance, attendance and attitude are all analyzed during the trial period. You will be notified by an officer at the end of the trial if you will continue to raid with the core team. We use a Loot Council to distribute loot and Exorsus Raid Tools to post notes and strategies on boss fights. Voice: Discord (mic required) Preferred Classes: Warlock, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage Raid Times: Wed/Sun 7 pm-10 pm Server (PST) Addons: RCLootcouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM or BigWigs, Weak Auras2 Whisper/Mail me in game with any questions or add me on BNet at Mal#1855Malagician3 May 4
May 4 Closed ClosedHercology3 May 4
May 2 (H) <Black Widow Company> LFM lack Widow Company [BWC] is now recruiting for our guild Horde-side on Kil’Jaeden. We encourage our members to explore all styles of play, whether exploring old content or end-game PvE and PvP, and there are no class or level requirements to join. We are currently seeking raiders, but our other in-game activities include PvP, world events, and our classic “Intoxication Operations.” If you enjoy playing other games as well, our community is far larger than just our World of Warcraft guild, and does not disappear when content dries up. Black Widow Company [BWC] is an award-winning, international, multi-gaming outfit. We are veteran founded, owned and operated with a solid reputation of integrity, fair play, dedication and team work across many games – Arma 3, MechWarrior Online, PlanetSide 2, Star Citizen, World of Tanks/Warships, Overwatch and more. As a community, we operate under a clearly defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) which serves as our charter and code of conduct. The SOP sets the standard of respect, professionalism, and excellence that every BWC member is expected to uphold. If you are seeking more than just an in-game guild, then BWC may be for you. Check us out at www.the-bwc.com Discover what Black Widow Company has to offer you and what you have to offer BWC. /salute Mahrudruss#1822Marud0 May 2
May 2 <Praeterquam Uictoriae> recruiting Hello Kil'jaeden. <PU> is 1/10 M (10/10H) and we are looking for skilled and reliable players to fill out our roster for heroic and mythic progression into ToS. Specifically, we are seeking ranged DPS (SPriest, mage) and a couple melee DPS. Our raid times are 7-10 pm PST Tuesday and Thursday. If you have any questions please contact myself at erohw96#1953 or see us at https://praeterquamuictoriae.com.Nasargiel7 May 2
May 1 [H] Is Beautiful IRL - Weekend Raiding IBI is looking for competent players to fill out our newly forming raiding roster. Spots for all roles are currently vacant. We place emphasis on recruiting specific players not certain classes/specs. If you're looking for a friendly guild that has goals of content progression, then this is the place you want to be. We are open to PVPers and casuals. Raid Time We are currently raiding on Sundays only (1pm PST), but we are open to adding an additional raiding time. If interested add Silvermidget#1740 on bnet.Tifabane0 May 1
Apr 30 Looking for serious Raiding Guild Resto Shaman 906 7/7M , 6/10M Looking for raiding guild Horde Side.. 48 Traits...looking for a guild raid 3 days a week ...add me Sky#1558 for more infoSkyhill0 Apr 30
Apr 30 6/10M 912 Ele thanksElementálity4 Apr 30
Apr 30 Late night guild LFM Intent - Kil'jaeden Semi-hardcore raiding guild LF dps for mythic team! Kil'Jaeden Horde. <Intent> 7/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Mythic ToV 4/10M NH - FRI/SAT 9:00 PM- 1 AM PST. Looking for more 890+ of all roles. Apply as [http://www.intent-guild.com] or AquietRiver#1375 to message me directly in game. We are looking for DPS and Healers who are quick learners, aren't afraid to ask questions, are punctual when it comes to raid times, and are committed to the team! RClootcouncil, exorsus raid tools, and discord are required. Apply online but feel free to message me in game with any questions you might have!Adoralel0 Apr 30
Apr 29 Twenty Piece 4/10 late night Twenty Piece is a late night guild on Kil'Jaeden and we are currently recruiting for Nighthold. We raid T, W, Th 10:30-2am PST. We are currently 4/10M and have Tich down to 20%. We will be 5/10 next Tich attempt. Recruitment focus: Tank Any dps (rogue is high priority) Priest Heals All excellent players will be considered Most of the officers have been playing together since BC and our core raiders have similar experience. We are no nonsense during raid times but fun, friendly, sarcastic, and social otherwise. Expect to be called out when you !@#$ up and acknowledged when you perform well. Our tolerance for drama is near 0! This is a game and we want to have fun and progress through content. A fun cooperative drama free environment is the best way to make that happen. All our raiders and even casuals are active and we are always running mythic +, alt runs, and pvp. Casual players and those just wanting to do alt runs with us and mythic + are also welcome!! Pst Aalyy#1243, #bigmacz#1971, Hazmatt#1949, or just pst anyone in guild and ask for an officer. Come play with us! :)Sesamee0 Apr 29
Apr 28 [H]<Too Legit to Crit>Re-forming raid team <Too Legit to Crit> is a recently re-formed guild on Kil'Jaeden looking for players who want to progress while in a fun, laid-back environment. The leadership is made up of ex-hardcore raiders who want to take a far more casual approach to raiding. We are just a bunch of young adults (22+) who want to have a few drinks and kill bosses. As we are just coming back to the game, we don't have any progression as a guild, but we are aiming to get heroic clears on all raids. As such, there is no ilvl requirement. We are recruiting all active players! This might change in the future, but if you are a chill person, looking for a chill group of people to play with both in raid and outside of raid, we might be the right fit for you. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm PST (server) Just to put it in list format; Recruitment Needs: 1 tank 1 healer a balance of range and melee dps. All classes/specs are open. We do have a TS server and it is required that you use TS for raid. We also recommend using it outside of raid in order to interact with your guild members and build a closer knit community. If this sounds like a guild you'd like to be a part of please add myself, or our recruitment officer on btag and we will be more than happy to get you an inv. Gosleepbaby#1877 Smeagols#1980Gosleeppala0 Apr 28
Apr 28 [H] <Zodiac> 3/10M Recruiting Heals and DPS Hello friends! <Zodiac> is a team of progression-minded individuals looking to steamroll through the current Legion raid content, proceeding to further patches while maintaining a solid raid roster. Our core group has been raiding actively since the beginning of WoD and a lot of our players are vanilla vets' as well! We promote a friendly and non-bland-style raid environment in comms while in thick of raiding. We're in dire need of one healers and competitive DPS, so please read below for more info. Raid Info: Raid times: 6:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M Server time (PST) Tuesday Wednesday (OPTIONAL ALT DAYS) Thursday Requirements: At least 890 iLvl 38+ Weapon Traits Discord with a mic The ability to learn and take criticism Showing up to raid on time with proper raiding supplies We are currently: 3/10M Heroic Nighthold 3/3H ToV 6/7M EN (Irrelevant, but whatevs) Recruitment Needs: Death Knight: Open (DPS) Druid: Closed Hunter: Closed Mage: Open Monk: Open (Heals and DPS) Paladin: Open (DPS) Priest: Open (Heals and DPS) Rogue: Closed Shaman: Closed Warlock: Open Warrior: Open We are open to accepting any closed classes who prove to show experience and are willing to put in the effort in showing up and performing during our raids. If you'd like to become part of our team, contact: - Laviosuh/Ucy (Espo#1210) **Side Note** We recently formed this guild a month ago. The core raiders have been raiding with each other since early WoD.Laviosuh0 Apr 28
Apr 27 10/10H <Just Dodge> Is Recruiting Just Dodge is a 2 day based raiding guild on PVP Kil'Jaeden. We're a relatively new guild and are looking for dedicated players to fill our roster. We are focused on starting mythic progression and building the guild. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday night 6pm-9pm server time. Currently recruiting: Tank and Ranged DPS Expectations: Raid Attendance and Calendar Sign Up (If you are unable to make raid night please let us know) Quality Performance Be Prepared at Raid Time Contact us if you're interested! Saetron - ShotsNShivs#1966 Fineillheal - TheMagicHobo#1175Saetron0 Apr 27
Apr 27 LF Horde Jewelcrafter Edit: Nevermind. I already found someone very kind willing to help me in my endeavor.Vynathlon0 Apr 27
Apr 26 . .Dreklessness1 Apr 26
Apr 25 <H> Four Years Later Need DPS for raid spot Four Years Later Nighthold 7/7N 3/10H are raiders from WotLK recruiting individuals & small grps for laid back N&H raiding & M+s. LF all skilled dps & a resto sham. Progression Schedule Days: Tuesday and Thursday Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST Contact: SleepyBear#15309 or Killatino/Lecro/kisersosa in game About us We are a small guild with a consistent flex raid group of 13. we are looking to fill out a full raid team of 25. We are social and use discord, many players also play HoTS and Rocket League in the spare time. We keep things loose and fun as much as possible while still progressing in the end game content.Kisersosa0 Apr 25
Apr 25 (7/7M,2/3M,8/10M) Late Night/Weekends LF DPS Mutiny (Last tier 7/7M, 2/3M, currently 8/10M), Raid Team 2 of <Seraph> US-Mal'ganis (Horde) is recruiting experienced, mythic-ready raiders for Nighthold progression! We were 7/10M prior to patch 7.2 and after our First full Night of Mythic Elisande progression and we've seen Phase 3!! Next week, boys, and we'll be looking toward Mythic Guldan!! Our raid times: 11:45pm-3:15am CST 2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night We are currently opening up recruitment for 2-3 Core Raiders Any exceptional, Mythic-Ready players may apply @Seraphguild.com: Recruitment needs are as follows -- Must be 905+ with 4pc and 42+ weap traits • 1 Beefy Frost Mage • 1 BM Hunter • 1 Affliction Warlock • Any Exceptional DPS (700k+ on Krosus) Mythic Botanist (4th) - 41 Pulls for prog. Mythic Spellblade (5th) - 30 Pulls for prog. Mythic Krosus (6th) - 42 Pulls for prog. Mythic Tichdrondrius (7th) - 70 Pulls for prog. Mythic Star Auger (8th) - 85 Pulls for prog. (Trial positions are competing to be a part of the Mythic Roster -- must have logs) About Seraph Seraph of US-Ma’ganis is a GIANT mythic progression raiding guild featuring 8 full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server doing so on fairly limited raid schedules. We have been around now for 6+ years and we will be here tomorrow. Seraph very easily could be the last guild you ever join! We currently have 7 Mythic Teams and 1 Casual, Heroic raid team. About Mutiny Mutiny (R2) has been alive and kicking for over 18 months now! As a team, R2 began at the start of the Hellfire Citadel raid tier, getting 13/13M and 22 Mythic Archimonde kills and mounts! As a Two Day team, we're excited to have wiped out Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and look forward to Nighthold progression! Apply @Seraphguild.comSlothytaunts2 Apr 25
Apr 25 6/10M 907 ELE Shaman LF GUILD btag= Dannishh#1337 Hello interwebs, Im looking for a guild that needs a dedicated ELE Shaman. I have great raid attendance and a good sense of humor. I just want to raid! Going to list my raid xp hope to hear from ppl soon. -12/12 HM 10m T10 Resto Shaman -6/12 HM 25m T10 Resto Shaman -4/13HM 25m T11 Ele/resto -6/7HM 25m T12 Ele/Resto Shaman -8/8HM 25m T13 Resto Shaman -11/16 HM 10m T14 Ele Shaman/Disc Priest -13/13 25m HM T15 Resto Shaman -14/14 HM 25m T16 US 50th Garrosh Kill Resto shaman -Casual T17 -13/13M T18 Fury/Arms Warrior ------T19------- -7/7M EN Enhance Shaman -3/3H Hell Yea killed my guild Enhance Shaman -6/10M NH Ele Shaman 47 pts in my ele weapon currently! Looking for better raid times, I dont want to get home from work straight to raid! Looking for pst times prefer 7pm or later start times! -armory- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Kopye/advanced Logs--- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/133394/latest/ Not all of my kills are on public so some are missing!Dannetc0 Apr 25
Apr 25 LF Active Ally guild Hello I'm looking for an ally guild that's active and raids. Wanting to get back to raiding. I prefer something at night do to job.Zeniian4 Apr 25
Apr 23 [H] Group of 5 M Raiders LF 2 Night Guild My friends and I are currently looking for a Mythic raiding guild to continue Mythic NH progression and in the future, ToS Mythic progression, as our current guild has dissolved. Our group of 5 is currently Spriest(But would prefer to play my MM hunter), Mage, Rogue, Holy Priest, and Resto druid or Resto Shaman, all around 905 ilvl. Our current progression together is 3/10 Mythic with 1 of us being 5/10M since February. We have all been a part of top tier raiding guilds at some point in our wow careers and are really looking to push content together. We're looking for a guild with similar progression on a 2 night raiding schedule with raids starting around 8-9pm EST. We all would prefer to get core raiding spots, but we understand that with a 5 person group this isn't likely in a guild that is already established but we are all willing to rotate in and out of the bench depending on a fights needs or loot needs (for farm content). A link of our logs: Spriest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22888063/latest/ expect similar performance on my hunter, although i do not have any logs for it. Holy Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053804/latest/#metric=hps Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22903521/latest/ Resto Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053811/latest/#metric=hps Mage: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053773/latest/ If interested reach out to us through real ID: EGbrendon#1845 Papapark#1464 Hobbes#1213Treeznuttz1 Apr 23
Apr 21 What happened to KJ? I came back to this toon on this server after maybe4 years away, and it seems to be almost always low-medium pop. Used to be High and one of the best Horde PVP servers around. What changed? :oTaurnok4 Apr 21
Apr 20 Those Boat Camping Jerks? Hey there, just seeing if the guild master of TBCJ is still around playing at all? I'd like to park all of my KJ toons in TBCJ.Mookreep2 Apr 20
Apr 20 [H] Acheron 3/10 M, 10/10H Recruiting Raid Times Wednesday and Thursday 730-1030 PST, we are currently in need of DPS of all types with a slight preference towards ranged, and a Disc/RDruid/Monk healer, though again other healers considered. Relatively casual group that is looking for players who want to have fun and get stuff done is a calm and friendly environment, though we of course try to be competitive against each other! Add me in game if you have any more questions faerwen#1156Zaeljin0 Apr 20
Apr 19 [H] Continuity 4/10 M LF DPS [H] Continuity 4/10 Mythic Nighthold 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare *Currently looking to fill range damage spots* LF skilled players to join the core raid team. Trials last two weeks. Performance, attendance and attitude are all analyzed during the trial period. You will be notified by an officer at the end of the trial if you will continue to raid with the core team. We use a Loot Council to distribute loot and Exorsus Raid Tools to post notes and strategies on boss fights. Voice: Discord (mic required) Preferred Classes: Warlock, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Balance Druid Raid Times: Wed/Sun 7 pm-10 pm Server (PST) Addons: RCLootcouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM or BigWigs, Weak Auras2 Whisper/Mail me in game with any questions or add me on BNet at Mal#1855Malagician7 Apr 19
Apr 18 901 3/10M BM Hunter LF Guild Greetings! My equipped item level is ~901, and I primarily play beast mastery, though my Marksman and Survival specs are also decently geared. I have 42 traits in my BM weapon, and 37 in both my off specs. I regularly run M0, M+ (which I enjoy) and old raids to farm AP and legendaries. I tend to also level an alt healer for fun in dungeons / alt raids. Currently, it's a druid, with a monk on the way. What am I looking for in you? This may sound cliche, but I'm looking for a progression-minded guild that also has fun outside of raiding. I don't want to raid with elitist jerks, but I also don't want to carry people (too much) or be carried. Weekday raiding. I am a student, so I cannot raid after 3:00 AM Eastern Time, 12:00 AM Pacific. I would prefer 3 days. Highly prefer Weekdays. Core spot. While I'm obviously open to taking my turn on the bench since there's only 20 slots, I am not interested in permanently sitting for progression. A guild that wants to clear all the content while it is current. A guild that has fun outside of just raiding. I enjoy running 5-man content.What can you expect from me? Consistent attendance. I know that people are depending on me to show up. Someone dedicated to improving performance. I regularly analyze my own logs and compare them with other higher-ranked mages, and I have occasionally asked them questions. (Bonus points if your guild has someone willing to go over logs every now and then!) Someone who understands the mechanics fully and executes them. I am dedicated. I have been with what I call my last guild for over a year. I took a break, but I am ready to be raiding again. My logs may seem low but I have been in those top 100 guilds, ranked in the 90th and 99th percentile. I come to raid prepared. I bring my own flasks / pots / runes / food, and purchase my own gems / enchants.What do I not mind? Your server, as long as your server is well populated. I am willing and able to afford to server change for the right guild. I am currently horde. Your current progression. I'm not looking to take a massive jump in progression from 3/10M, although I'm open if you think I have the potential. I just don't want to be in over my head!Feel free to leave your battletags below if you're looking for someone like me! Sorry for the long post. I want to ensure I find the right home. Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Zo%C3%AB%C3%BF/simple Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23347527/latest/ B-Tag: Zoey#1699Zoëÿ3 Apr 18
Apr 17 9pm-12am(PST)4/10M NH LF healers <CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting R-DPS / Healers 9pm-12am PST. Progression! 4/10 Mythic NightHold 10/10 H NightHold 2/3 M Trial of Valor 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare RAID TIMES (PST) Tues 9pm-12am Weds 9pm-12am Thurs 9pm-12am Recruiting: Ranged DPS: hunters,mage, Boomkin preferred. Healers: Resto druid, Resto shaman. We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights. Loot is distributed by DKP. Rules on our web site clubhouse.enjin.com We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time. Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.comTittanis4 Apr 17
Apr 17 [H]Bedlam (10/10 H NH) seeks more dps *A Little About Us*: <Bedlam> is a new guild with an old soul. We are a group of experienced Heroic/Mythic raiders, starting anew and eager to push progression. Our members are adults with real life responsibilities and our lax raid schedule reflects that. However, this does not mean we tackle our raids any less seriously. We are a dedicated bunch of misfits keen on pushing end game content. *The Important Stuff*: Our progression raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday from 5:30pm to 8:30pm server (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST). We expect our raiders to show up on time, repaired and prepared. We utilize loot council for loot distribution, in a way that strives for fairness. *What you’ll find at <Bedlam>:* * Discord. * Buff food, flasks and guild-funded repairs. * A serious, borderline hardcore attitude for raiding. * A good, solid group of people who are always willing to push 10+ mythic keystones. * A casual social atmosphere when not raiding. * A fun, friendly and drama-free environment for you to hide from your family and/or spouse. * Did we mention the drama-free part? We are all adults here at <Bedlam>, and though some of us could be crazy, we all act like adults (most of the time). *Who we are looking for:* * We are currently in need of the following for DPS: Shadow Priest, Marksman/Beast Mastery Hunter, and a Death Knight * We are currently in need of the following for Healers: Holy/disc Priest, Restoration Shaman * All applicants will be considered. Especially those with the gear and ability to run as a tank/healer offspec * Quality members, good people. We spend a good chunk of our free time with each other, so we like to surround ourselves with like-minded people. * Players who are interested in progressing from Heroic to Mythic content, while still raiding at a casual pace. * Non-elitist attitudes. We are not a top 100 guild and we do not intend to be. What we offer is a balance between progression and having fun in the game. Interested? Bemused? Titillated? Please feel free to PM me here, or contact me on bnet (VileCucumber#1462).Felcucumber7 Apr 17
Apr 15 LF Semi-Casual for Mythic+ and Heroic NH 894 ilvl pugged all my raids. Cleared 5/8 NH Heroic. Know fights. Looking for a guild who isnt so full of its self and wants to have fun but can clear content. Mythic progression is also fine. Latenight weekends are best for me. Thanks for the read. Infamous#11120Laricks0 Apr 15
Apr 14 <boat camping jerks>? any of you guys still around? kirbymaster moojerk moodib nuxPenichillen15 Apr 14
Apr 14 1 1Wilferäl2 Apr 14
Apr 13 [H]<Avantcore> 3/10M 10/10H LFM ABOUT US: <Avantcore> is a fairly new guild established on December 1st of 2016. It is a combination of two Kil'jaeden guilds <Chaotic Submission> and <That Guild Over There>. Both guilds had had their fair share of trials and tribulations before inevitably merging together to form <Avantcore>. In a span of only 5 weeks (not including the Holidays) we were able to achieve 5/7M Emerald Nightmare. Closely following the holidays came the release of Nighthold, where we had set our sights on jumping straight into Heroic and became one of the earlier guilds on Kil'jaeden to go 10/10H in the first week (for most members) or shortly thereafter (for others). Our members tend to be a more competent rather than competitive group. However, we aspire to become one of the more competitive and known guilds on our server. RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday 7-10Pm PST (Mythic NH Progression) Wednesday 7-10Pm PST (Mythic NH Progression) Thursday 7-10Pm PST (Heroic NH Clear) RECRUITMENT INFORMATION: Requirements - 45+ Artifact Traits We are ALWAYS considering other classes/players for our Mythic raid team. Although, there are certain classes we are looking to bring on ASAP. These are as follows: Ranged- Warlock/Hunter/Shaman (All classes considered) Healers- Shaman/Monk (All classes considered) Melee- Rogue/Shaman (All classes considered) ***We invite casual and/or lower geared players to join who aspire to at some point raid new content i.e. Heroic, Mythic.*** ABOUT YOU: We require a couple of things from our members. ALWAYS keep an open mind. UNDERSTAND you may be subject to criticism that we hope to ultimately benefit you, your guild mates AND the guild. CONTINUE to enjoy playing the game in the relaxed and social environment we have worked hard to create, and even harder to maintain. (Must be 18+ years of age to join) BENEFITS: We have and will continue to thrive on helping new and existing members improve their playstyle. Many of our members have played since Vanilla, and are versed in various different classes and specializations. Many of our members have achieved Keystone Master and continue to clear weekly Keystones (for the player looking to max AP). Many of our members also have Alts to run even the old raid content (for the player trying to catch up). If you are interested please reach out to us via a response to this forum and/or in-game. d0lphinitely#1419 KUCHI#1879 artifakt#1114Bullblanco9 Apr 13
Apr 13 [H] <Team Rocket> 5/10M LF RDRUID <Team Rocket> a small branch off of <Blasting Off Again>. The majority of us have a lot of raid experience in Heroic/Mythic content. We're a very vulgar, sarcastic bunch that does indeed take things seriously when needed. We are always building our team to progress through Heroic/Mythic content. We are looking to add more to our team to have fun and to continue with a non-toxic raid environment. Read everything below for information. Recruitment: Always looking for exceptional players! - WARRIOR: CLOSED - MAGE: CLOSED - HUNTER: CLOSED - WARLOCK: OPEN - DEATH KNIGHT: CLOSED - MONK: CLOSED - PALADIN: CLOSED - PRIEST: CLOSED - SHAMAN: CLOSED - ROGUE: CLOSED - DRUID: RESTO DRUID - DEMON HUNTER: CLOSED Progression: - 5/10 Mythic: The Nighthold - 7/7 Mythic: Emerald Nightmare - 2/3 Mythic: Trial of Valor Raid Times: - Friday, Saturday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST. - Sunday: 7:30PM - 10:30PM PST. Contact: - GM: Zelda (Kayla#1539) - Officer: Rueful (Rueful#1619) - Officer: Noireu - Officer: Ubliden - Officer: MilkmytankZelda2 Apr 13
Apr 13 (H) <Black Widow Company> LFM Greetings honored warriors, Black Widow Company [BWC] is now recruiting for our guild Horde-side on Kil’Jaeden. We encourage our members to explore all styles of play, whether exploring old content or end-game PvE and PvP, and there are no class or level requirements to join. We are currently seeking raiders, but our other in-game activities include PvP, world events, and our classic “Intoxication Operations.” If you enjoy playing other games as well, our community is far larger than just our World of Warcraft guild, and does not disappear when content dries up. Black Widow Company [BWC] is an award-winning, international, multi-gaming outfit. We are veteran founded, owned and operated with a solid reputation of integrity, fair play, dedication and team work across many games – Arma 3, MechWarrior Online, PlanetSide 2, Star Citizen, World of Tanks/Warships, Overwatch and more. As a community, we operate under a clearly defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) which serves as our charter and code of conduct. The SOP sets the standard of respect, professionalism, and excellence that every BWC member is expected to uphold. If you are seeking more than just an in-game guild, then BWC may be for you. Check us out at www.the-bwc.com Discover what Black Widow Company has to offer you and what you have to offer BWC. /salute Mahrudruss#1822Marud0 Apr 13
Apr 12 <Soulless> 3/10M LF Sham/Pally heals FOR THE COMPETITIVE RAIDER: Soulless is currently a 3/10 mythic group looking for shaman healers for Night Hold going in to tomb. People on the mythic raid team will find themselves at home if: -They know their class -Understand that mythic is about progressing through bosses one portion of the fight at a time. -Can raid at 7:00pm server Tuesdays/Thursdays and optionally a cooldown heroic on Saturday/ Normal on Sunday at the same time. THIS GUILD IS A HOME: Our guild is also a home for players, you'll be found much more desirable if you are active on a daily basis, we have an extremely competitive m+ group that is usually looking for a healer at some point during the day. This group also will probably want your key at some point during the week even if you are not in the raid core or competitive. This means that you won't have to pug your 10 if our group is available and looking for keys. And this happens a lot during the week. As well, we do community open BG's and several daily players are looking to cool off with some random bg's. So if you're looking for a raiding group and a place to hang out when we're not just raiding, we've got lots of content to chew through. Reply here, shoot me in-game mail or whisper me. You can also contact in-game: Oviraptor (Our GM), Pirrow(Officer), or /who soulless to get in contact with someone in our guild! Anybody is welcome as a member, however if you want to be a raider, come in to this knowing that you will be trialed and expected to understand mechanics of fights, understand your class and be able to improve and take criticism!Pseubrew1 Apr 12
Apr 10 [H] <Caedas> LFM Ranged players [H] <Caedas> 7/7H 3/3H 10/10N 10/10H Who we are: Caedas formed at the start of BC and raided on a fairly demanding schedule. Now days, as busy adults with real life responsibilities, we raid on a much more lax schedule. The guild operates as a tight knit group with a family type atmosphere. Caedas has become an in-game home to it's members. Raid Info: We do progression raids on Tue/Mon from 5PM-8PM server time(8PM-11PM EST). We are currently 10/10 H NH, and 10/10 N NH. Previously, we went 7/7 H EN and 3/3 H ToV. While we raid on a casual schedule, we require everyone to be on their A game for raids due to our limited schedule. Raiders are expected to show up on time, repaired, prepared, and to pull their weight. We also have Sun 5PM-8PM server(8pm-11pm EST) normal raid for alts, prospective new members without logs, and those who are struggling to "pull their weight" to improve and tighten up their game.(Not mandatory attendance-will pug spots if needed) What we provide A stable, fun, and friendly environment to unwind after a long work day Buff Food, guild funded repairs Discord A hardcore attitude for raiding, yet a casual, social feel when not. A group of people always willing push higher level M+, and/or Kara on a weekly basis Drama Free gameplay. Who we are looking for Quality people. We spend a good portion of our free time together, so like minded adults are who we want to surround ourselves with We currently have need for DPS and one solid tank. In addition, any flexible DPS with a healer/tank offspec and the ability to raid in either will be given extra consideration People who are interested in progressing through heroic and some mythic raiding at a casual pace. We're not top 100, and we're not trying to be. If interested add me on Battlenet Branson#1286Musiquë16 Apr 10
Apr 10 Package 903 Rdruid 3/10 And 897 FWar 2/10 Salutations! I'm looking into options to be in a guild with my friend. I'll also include a couple of others from our guild (which is disbanding) who are actively looking for a new guild but are not manditory as part of our "package deal". We are all currently on Area 52 and wiling to transfer for the right guild. Availability: Weekdays and Sunday 7p-12a (EST). These times are not flexible. Faction: Horde Only Transfer: Willing to transfer Offspecs: Rdruid: 35 traits in Guardian and Balance, but both are not geared/viable for mythic raiding. FWarr: Non-mythic raid viable Prot War offspec. Rdruid Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17835443/latest/#metric=hps Krosus Prog: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/maV8zvPM1JKtWN7Y#fight=23 FWarr Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14251012/latest/ FMage Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15050387/latest/ Ehn Sham Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15560766/latest/ Contact: Fymatdsrio#11437Fymatdsrio5 Apr 10
Apr 10 900 enh/ele shaman lf raiding guild Hello peeps Enhance/elemental shaman here looking for a raiding home I have raided in all expacs here or there some with a sever top 10 guilds like gaia and holier than thou on dalaran. hit me up for a detailed resume on raid exp this forum is not long enough for my exploits lel I am looking for a 2-3 day per week raiding guild with at-least 10/10 NH Heroic between Sunday to Thurs at any hours I am looking for guild that I can have a great comradery with and that is full of competent ppl who are willing to push to the next level. while also laul'in on vent in the wee hours of the night I consider my self a very intuitive, proficient and resourceful player who learns and reacts fast. I encourage people to constructively criticize the my play as well as the play of others to help them so we can all benefit. we need to help each other to succeed in the end!!! I use 3rd party resources to improve my game and gear like warcraftlogs and Ask Mr Robot I am constantly looking for ways too improve my game Thanks CB add me on real id justin#1493Twocb4 Apr 10
Apr 8 [H]<Vindicated> 4/10M NH Recruiting! <Vindicated>(Kil'Jaeden) is a semi-hardcore guild that seeks to achieve Cutting Edge progression on a fairly light schedule. We also look to build and maintain a strong community of players that work together beyond our scheduled raid times. We have adopted a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression. ________________ Progression : 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 4/10M NH ________________ What we're looking for: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. Raid days are Sunday/Monday 6:00pm-10:00pm PST (Server Time). In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to make at least a 90% attendance rate. Currently Recruiting: Holy Paladin (High) Shadow Priest (High) Mage (High) Boomkin Druid (High) Non-Brewmaster Tank (High) Ret Paladin (Medium) WW Monk (Medium) If you do not see your class or spec on this list, we will still consider your application! Contacts: Guild Master-Lunoxis#1568 or myself-Passionate#1508 Website: http://vindicatedkj.enjin.com/homeKatcall1 Apr 8
Apr 6 <H> Four Years Later Heroic Progression Four Years Later Nighthold 7/7N 3/10H are raiders from WotLK recruiting individuals & small grps for laid back N&H raiding & M+s. LF all skilled dps & a resto sham. Progression Schedule Days: Tuesday and Thursday Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST Contact: SleepyBear#15309 or Killatino/Lecro/kisersosa in game About us We are a small guild with a consistent flex raid group of 13. we are looking to fill out a full raid team of 25. We are social and use discord, many players also play HoTS and Rocket League in the spare time. We keep things loose and fun as much as possible while still progressing in the end game content.Beitrix0 Apr 6
Apr 5 [H/KJ] Four Years Later Heroic Progression Four Years Later Nighthold 7/7N 3/10H are raiders from WotLK recruiting individuals & small grps for laid back N&H raiding & M+s. LF all skilled dps & a resto sham. Progression Schedule Days: Tuesday and Thursday Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST Contact: SleepyBear#15309 or Killatino/Lecro/kisersosa in game About us We are a small guild with a consistent flex raid group of 13. we are looking to fill out a full raid team of 25. We are social and use discord, many players also play HoTS and Rocket League in the spare time. We keep things loose and fun as much as possible while still progressing in the end game content.Beitrix0 Apr 5
Apr 3 (H) Evolution of the Devoted Raiding Schedule: Currently Tuesday, Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST) [Note that times are subject to change] Progress: Building a raid team to start Heroic Nighthold, most of our raiders are 885Ilvl What our Guild can offer: Small guild looking to bring in more people to further develop a raid team capable of pushing Heroics. We have an active core of people who are into PVE, PVP, Pet collecting, Transmog A relaxed and fun raiding environment A diverse group of players to engage in activities with Ideal Candidates: Are mature and have excellent attitude. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset Contacts: Send in game messages to Minmei, Eithneslin, Elfirea or Thorameth or contact us through battle tag for more info. Zee#1999 Ziggy005#1358 Jennifer75#1872 Arial99#1236 Will be hosting a Normal Nighthold Run this weekend for people wanting to try us out and see that raiding can be fun and not stressful! Pm me or anyone else listed here for more details!Elfirea1 Apr 3
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Blood+of+Vengeance Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 Ravaras#1720 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3