Kil'jaeden

Jan 11 [H] The Dude Abides - 2day, 7/7H 3/3 H We're a 2 day raiding guild based on the Kil'Jaeden server. We're currently 7/7 H, 3/3 H Trials, and looking to build a mythic group for Nighthold. We're looking for two healers (any class but paladin), and a couple exceptional DPS. We have a very active player base, and a ton of friendly people. We have plenty of guild events, and run tons of Mythic + throughout the week. Our raids are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00 Server Time (PST). Our only requirements are that you show up on time with consumables ready, with Discord and RCLootCouncil installed. We do an optional super casual raid for alts/friends/families on Thursday. Add me on bnet if you wish to talk in game at Oddemic#1522Oddemic0 Jan 11
Jan 11 858 Mage looking Heroic+ Raid team Hi there, I am Herc! I am currently looking for a raiding guild for my mage. I am currently rolling with Arcane but I am going to be running Fire as well :). I am currently looking for a raiding guild that I can clear content on and do it in a reasonable manner. I'm not looking to raid for gear, I am looking to raid for clears and for the difficulty of Mythic raiding. As for me I played a lot of SW:ToR before raiding died over there so i decided to switch to WoW and I love it. I'm available any time for raid but nights are preferred. I don't miss raids. I'm a fun guy to be around and make friends easily. Will provide my own flasks and pots and stuff. As of right now my toon is really new, I leveled her through dungeons from level 1. Her artifact power is low but that is irrelevant next week. Feel free to whisper me in game or add me at Herc#1566! Thanks guys.Hercology4 Jan 11
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite1 Jan 11
Jan 10 [H] Arctos 4/7M Tue/Fri/Sat We are a dedicated Mythic raiding guild. With a core that has been together for over 3 years our Mantra has always been "life first" to accommodate the family man. We are pretty laid back and promote a fun friendly atmosphere, However that hasn't stopped us from frequently maintaining top 25 server status with players parsing top 100 in the world. We have recently opened up recruiting to any and all interested in dedicated raiding with the intent to build on our core for Nighthold. Our raid days/times are: Tuesday 9:30p-11:30p Friday/Saturday 9:30p-12:30a We generally use Tuesday to farm and try out potential applicants. Our primary needs are Ranged DPS pref lock, boomy, priest and potential swing healers. We use EPGP to distribute loot and Ventrillo for communication. For any additional questions please contact myself or any other officer via Btag Ispep#1866 Shal#1343 Breal#1214 Poly#1289Pep2 Jan 10
Jan 9 wts TCG mounts PST -Tríggered0 Jan 9
Jan 7 <Soulless> LF 1900 + exp PVP players for RBGs <Soulless> [H] [US-Kil'Jaeden] is looking for 1900+ experienced pvp'ers for our top 30 RBG team. RBG's run every Sunday and Monday from 6 pm PST until RBG lead calls it. We are currently looking for a boomkin/lock/MW monk, but anyone with the experience and willingness to work with a team is welcome depending on how many spots are left. We are trying to push for the top spot on Kil'Jaeden, so we are looking for serious players that are willing to push, listen to calls, and work together. Leave a comment below or add Geoffrey#1870.Pirrow1 Jan 7
Jan 7 886 H pally 1/7M 2/3 H Looking late night raiding guild. prefer time after 9:00 PM pst mizuraki#1189Mizukira2 Jan 7
Jan 6 7/7M EN 1/7M ToV late night raiding guild EN 7/7M ToV 1/3M Third Shift (Horde) is recruiting for EN/ToV Progression. We are a LATE NIGHT raiding guild that is focused on pushing boss kills. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10:00 pm PST to 2:00 am PST. Please note that Kil'Jaeden is a PST server. Third Shift is a semi hardcore guild. We are a friendly and laid back guild during off raid hours. We do m+ and rbgs together from time to time. When its raid time, we put our game faces on. If you can not perform, you will be sat for someone who can. We are a progression oriented team. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Ranged DPS and healers anyone who is outstanding is free to apply. LOOT: Council/EPGP Interested? Check out our website at http://thirdshiftraid.enjin.com/ and submit an application. Alternatively you can add me on battle tag [spev#11322] or [dattroll#11510] and have an interview for a trial.Dattroll0 Jan 6
Jan 6 7/7M 1/3M Late Night Raid Guild EN 7/7M ToV 1/3M Third Shift (Horde) is recruiting for EN/ToV Progression. We are a LATE NIGHT raiding guild that is focused on pushing boss kills. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10:00 pm PST to 2:00 am PST. Please note that Kil'Jaeden is a PST server. Third Shift has a laid back environment during off raid hours, but we are serious about progression. If you can not perform, you will be sat for someone who can. We are a progression oriented team. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Ranged DPS anyone who is outstanding is free to apply. LOOT: Council/EPGP Interested? Check out our website at http://thirdshiftraid.enjin.com/ and submit an application. Alternatively you can add me on battle tag [spev#11322] and have an interview for a trial.Spev19 Jan 6
Jan 6 [H] <Is Beautiful IRL> 7/7 H EN recruiting Is Beautiful IRL a friendly, family oriented guild is looking to recruit casual and competent players for mythic+ and the occasional raid (7/7 heroic EN). All classes are welcome. If interested in being beautiful in real life add battletag "silvermidget#1740" for more informationTifabane0 Jan 6
Jan 5 7/7 H guild looking to merge Merged. Thanks to everyone who reached out to us! There are quite a few guilds in similar situations we were in with loss of good raiders. Reach out and you will have a solid raid team in no time.Aelarnost2 Jan 5
Jan 4 [H]Rogue and DK LFG (Mon/Thurs) Greetings. We are 2 players looking for a guild that raids Monday and Thursday between 7 - 11pm EST (4 - 8pm PST). We're looking for a guild focused on Nighthold progression into mythic content. As players in our 30s, we take progression seriously and are looking to make friends along the way. We've both been with the game since vanilla and have been raiding off and on ever since. Name: Feldk Class: Frost Death Knight ilvl: 880 Name: Felzero Class: Assassination Rogue ilvl: 859 We'd both be happy to jump into voice chat to answer any questions. Thank you!Felzero0 Jan 4
Jan 4 <Rising Shadow> Recruiting <Rising Shadow> is a small guild of friendly and helpful players. We do a lot of mythic plus dungeons to help people gear up and get artifact power. Our core members have been playing together for a few expansions. We are now preparing for the release of the next raid and plan to progress quickly. Recruiting all DPS and healers for Nighthold mythic progression. Raids are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 5:45 to 8:45pm server time. Come to raids on time and prepared to raid with flasks, enchants, etc. Please contact Ishence, Orruul, or Angrybullrok in game to join or for more info.Ishence0 Jan 4
Jan 3 3 Raiders looking for guild .Notankforu4 Jan 3
Jan 3 Cheap Full Heroic EN Clears Hellfish is selling cheap heroic EN clears - 100k a person, full clear. PST Edgewalker for details.Edgewalker2 Jan 3
Jan 3 Long time no see KJ ~ So it's been a while... I haven't really stepped foot onto this game since the beginning of Cataclysm, and I'm not sure why, but recently I'd been a bit nostalgic in regards to my time spent on this game as well as this server. I had a lot of fun, honestly, and I don't think I'd had as much fun in any game since. The reason why I had stayed gone - why I left - is because I started to see a decline, in my opinion, in the direction the game was going (for me, personally). I'm here, now, for you to potentially tell me otherwise. To tell me that I'm wrong, and that it'd be worth reinvesting my time here. It'd be really nice to see some old kj faces from back in the day, though I won't give my hopes up in that regard. I'm not sure what it's like now, but at one point this server had the best community I'd ever seen in any game. So I guess let me know what's up, if you wouldn't mind. And to anyone that I might've left a bad taste in the mouths of, I did want to say that I'm sorry. I think from a maturity standpoint I wasn't much more than a kid, and as a man in my thirties I look back and sometimes laugh, both out of embarrassment and pride alike. Hope to hear from you. ~ Rvr <Carnage>Rvr10 Jan 3
Jan 2 Delete DeleteYeagz1 Jan 2
Jan 2 LF Raid Team 10pm-1am PST 1am-4am EST (10pm-1am PST) 878 Prot paladin + many alts at 110. Just looking to join a guild for long term that raids during my available times. Please feel free to message me. Btag: KillerCars#1225Killrobots0 Jan 2
Jan 1 [H] <Loot Box> LFM Mythic Raid Team A little about us Loot Box is a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with people of a variety of ages. We are currently 1/7 M and 2/3H (Raid leaders are 3/7 and 4/7). We currently struggle to progress efficiently due to a shortage in our roster. We are looking for all sorts of dps and healers to fill our mythic roster. Aside from raiding we do run Mythic + dungeons regularly all day every day to compensate for downtime when not working on our progression. We are currently just undergoing a slow period due to the holidays. However, come January we will kick it in second gear and knock mythic progression out What we expect of you - Be punctual when it comes to raid times - Treat guild members how you would want to be treated - Contribute to the healthy and friendly environment - Bring 110% to raids Raid Times 6:00pm-9:00pm Server Time (Tuesday and Wednesday) Contact Contact me in game for more details on raid teams, times, and anything else Battletag - Spookin#1702Menemies1 Jan 1
Jan 1 <Unequivocal> Mythic Nighthold Push <unequivocal> is Looking for more great DPS to join our core team, we are going to push nighthold, and need More RDPS to fill out remaining spots, we are filled with experienced players who want to down content. Raid times are 4-7 M/T/TH Btag Sloppyjoe24#1557Ernïe0 Jan 1
Dec 31 [H] Twenty Piece 4/7 mythic late night <Twenty Piece> Is a Late Night Horde Guild on Kil'Jaeden. We are a newly formed Mythic guild, Our core members are 4/7 Mythic 3/3 H looking for members to focus on Nighthold progression raiding. Raid Time: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30-2AM PST We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS and a Healer possibly a Plate Tank with the focus on Mythic progression! Also recruiting members for +10 and higher Mythic + Dungeons! Battle Tag For Recruitment --> serph#1142 or Hazmatt#1949 or Yedi1559#1902 add serph#1142 or Hazmatt#1949Vizardz18 Dec 31
Dec 31 [H]<High Class> 7/7M 3/3H LF RANGED <High Class> We are a guild that formed LATE INTO LEGION that plans to push HARD in mythics from here on out. We formed from a group of friends that have raided together for several expansions. Our officers and raid leaders all have high end raiding experience with guilds ranking in the top 100 World and top 50 US across all expansions. We plan on doing the same with this guild. We are currently recruiting to complete our solid roster and raid composition for Mythic raiding. We are looking to progress quickly through Mythic content and to compete for top US/World positions. At High Class, we also take pride in being a competitive environment where skill is the only defining factor when it comes to our raid spots. Working together to kill bosses, communicating with each other, and having everyone from the officers to the trials contribute to every kill we get are our defining characteristics. On the other hand, we're laid back, and we realize that if this game isn't fun as a team, it's not worth playing. We don't tolerate big egos, exclusive cliques, or people who can't take criticism. We will always shoot for the top of the US, but there's never a kill that's worth losing our enjoyment of the game. CURRENT PROGRESSION M: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare H: 3/3H Trial of Valor Raid Schedule: 9 Hours/Week * Tuesday 8:30PM - 11:30PM PST (11:30PM - 2:30AM EST) * Wednesday 8:30PM - 11:30PM PST (11:30PM - 2:30AM EST) * Thursday 8:30PM - 11:30PM PST (11:30PM - 2:30AM EST) On very rare occasions, only when we are very close to a kill, we may add extra days/hours. During farm content, we tend to end raid earlier and raid less days. Our current immediate spots: Druid: MEDIUM (Boomkin) Hunter: MEDIUM Mage: HIGH Priest: VERY HIGH [Shadow] Shaman: HIGH [Elemental] Warlock: HIGH ~These are the classes we are currently actively searching for, however WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS OF EVERY CLASS. If you feel you are exceptional at your class and what you do, regardless of what our needs currently are, we'd love to hear from you.~ We're looking for competent, passionate raiders to play with. Our goal is always trying to hit top of the US. If you're of a similar mindset, drop an app or get in touch with our GM or one of our Officers! WEBSITE: www.highclassguild.com RECRUITMENT: GM: Pyroxi#1733 Officer: Rollo#1222 Officer: Rothar#1342 Officer: Lorelya#2745 Officer: KnownLegend#1852Lorelya2 Dec 31
Dec 30 5/7 M Tank LF long term Guild Experience; Vanilla - MC, ZG, AQ, Naxx40 to Horsemen Burning Crusade - Took a break for this xpac, came back and finished Black Temple and Sunwell. WotLK - All content cleared when it was current, except ICC to Heroic Blood Queen. Cataclysm - Branched out and raided in a top 25 US guild for BoT, BWD, To4W, DS, killing Spine and Madness before the nerf. MoP - Killed all bosses on Heroic and Mythic while parsing on several fights. WoD - Started slowly in this xpac but ended up clearing HM during content. Joined a new team, cleared all of Mythic BRF and HC during content. Legion - Currently 7/7 H and 7/7 M EN Cutting Edge, 1/3 M ToV, 9/10 H Guldan sub 10%. Looking for a mature raid team that fits my work schedule. If tank class is not listed that you're looking for, I'm willing to play a different class, although it will need gearing. Also have high interest in teams who have dedicated Mythic+ groups. Raid times; 8PM ET - 12AM ET, any night of the week. I'm willing to play either tank. Battletag - Schiller426#1743 DH - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Fourtwos%c3%adx/simple DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Fourtw%c3%b2six/simple Prefer to do voice interviews rather than written applications.Fourtwosíx10 Dec 30
Dec 30 DPS Matters .Almostthedog0 Dec 30
Dec 29 <Karma> 7/7M 3/3H LF Members! Karma is a progressive weekend raiding guild on Horde US-Kil'Jaeden. Currently 7/7M 3/3H! Karma's core raiders have been together for years. The guild is built around like minded people wanting to progress through heroic modes in a timely, and enjoyable fashion. We do not tolerate Drama or loot whoring. Loot is handled in a very fair loot counsel. We are strictly looking for players with previous and current heroic experience during current raid tiers. It must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule. We also expect attendance to be high, punctuality, and that you not only understand your class but are able to adapt to new boss encounters quickly. We have a 2 day a week raiding schedule. We do NOT add extra days. Raid Times: Friday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 12:00am Central Time Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00am Server Time or 8:00pm - 12:00am Central Time Current Roster Spots Open: Currently Open All Classes and Roles **Always accepting applications for exceptional players** Traits we desire in our Raiders: Progression-oriented: You focus on the bosses we have yet to kill, not bosses we have killed but have not gotten the cute achievements for. Experience and Skill: You have a strong knowledge of your class and do your own research in order to perform at the highest level possible, even on your worst of days. Gear: You have all your gear enchanted and gemmed optimally. Punctuality: You show up on raid days 30 minutes early to do your preparation so we can start on time and finish on time. Communication: You are able and willing to speak up loud and clear when the time calls for it. Consistency: You have a solid enough schedule that you can show up to all the raids and also a good enough connection that you can stay online for the full duration. Drive and Dedication: You are always willing to put in that extra attempt following an extremely close wipe. Tolerance and Patience: You do not mind being switched out for progression when your class or spec is not as desirable as another. (I.E Boomkin's and warlocks being traded for Arcane mages or Rogues on Heroic Spine.) Positive Attitude: You are not easily demoralized and can handle long hours of progression and countless wipes. You also step up to your own mistakes (remember, logs do not lie). Traits we simply do not desire: Players with no relevant raiding experience. Players who cannot admit their own mistakes, or learn from them in a timely manner. Players who are more focused on non-progression aspects of the game. Players who whine or quit when the going gets tough (and it will). Please contact us in game with any other questions/concerns. Apply here: www.karmaguild.net GM: Tatsuya/Tenkachi (Ice#1884) Sassytotems (anonymau5#1286) Feel free to contact myself if our GM is unavailable.Sassytotems14 Dec 29
Dec 29 [A] Buying Heavy Junkboxes Buying all Heavy Junkboxes. Send through CoD to "Mandraix". 50g each. I need roughly 1,200 of them. I will update this post when the need has been met.Mandraix0 Dec 29
Dec 29 7/7M Lock LF Mythic team for holidays Guild is taking a break over the holiday season. (2nd week of January) I would like to continue raiding mythic content during that time period. If your guild needs a ranged DPS to fill in during that time period, please let me know. I am hoping to find a group that needs a fill-in for multiple weeks, but will certainly join in for just 1 lockout as well. Gear is not my priority but would prefer an atmosphere where I am free to roll alongside others. I can be available any night of the week from 7pm - 1am server time. Logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11492064/10/ Hit me up in game if interested: Raegon#1844Raegon1 Dec 29
Dec 28 Merry Christmas KJ and a happy new yearDnasis4 Dec 28
Dec 27 [H]<Spartan Nation>(4/7M EN)Recruiting for NH <Spartan Nation> has 4/7 experienced players and are seeking mythic experienced raiders or good players looking for a chance to get into mythic raiding. Our main goal right now is to recruit for the new year and for the new content! Currently it is hard to schedule raids for the holidays but we're looking to get right back into it after the new year begins. Raid Times: 6-9pm (PST/Server) T/Th/Sun Lack of experience isn't a dealbreaker. Add Btags for more info Classes we're looking for: -Prot Warrior -Guardian Druid -Ranged DPS -Healers Melee read here If the player is exceptional enough there is a possibility of them being looked at for the group regardless of class. If you don't fit this category the guild also enjoys running lower difficulty raids on off nights, mythic+ and occasionally PvP. Feel free to join the guild as well if you'd like a social environment! Battle Tags: Lawladin#1224 Heimeng#1570 Discord: Alternatively PM the officers to get more info https://discord.gg/T3gP6afHeimeng2 Dec 27
Dec 27 R Druid LF Early morning raiding guild Resto Druid LF early morning raiding guild pjrefer to be done by 7 am add me armentine#1455 and let me know if there are any openingsWilferäl0 Dec 27
Dec 24 <Does Mechanics> <Does Mechanics> 7/7 H EN & 2/3 ToV is looking to rebuild the main raid team. AWe're currently looking for a tank, heals (druid pref but any would do), and dps. We raid on Tuesday's and Wednesday's from 8:30-11:30 ST. ll players welcome as well. If you have more questions feel free to add me and these other two to btag: Ogawalation#1591 Or mikearcher#1754 Or Deomedes#1841Ogawalotion3 Dec 24
Dec 24 Cuties Only Anyone have some screenshots or videos of the early Sunwell Cuties Only stuff?Edgewalker1 Dec 24
Dec 23 [A] <Farmgirl Has a Horde> 7/7 HC Who We Are: A new guild on Kil'Jaeden that is looking to be the premier alliance side raiding guild. We are looking to fill out our core raid team with a roster that is friendly and fun, but knows when to be serious. What We Need: We currently need healers and DPS more than anything else, but all roles will be considered. A history of raiding is nice, but not at all necessary. We especially need: Warlocks Shadow Priest Death Knights (Unholy/Frost) When We Raid: Our raid times are set for Wednesday and Sunday at 6-9 server time, or 9-12 EST. Raiders are expected to bring food and flasks, or at least the mats for them, for all progression raids. Thanks for reading! If interested, feel free to message me in-game, or add me on B.Net at Arkandos#11590Arkandos3 Dec 23
Dec 22 <H> Cheat To Win 2/3 H ToV LFM <H> Cheat To Win Guild Name: Cheat To Win Raiding Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday: 6:30PM – 9:30 PM Server Time Faction: Horde Progress: Currently 7/7 Heroic EN and 2/3 Heroic TOV About the Guild: Our raid team is made up of a group of Real Life And "WoW" friends, Some of who have been raiding together since WotLK. We have a more laid back atmosphere with a lot of joking around, as friends tend to do. But we are serious when its come to the gameplay and progressing as far as we can in current content. We have mainly been a Heroic Mode raiding guild since inception. Earning ahead of the curve through out WoD and Legion to this point. Due to not having enough raiders, and some poor attendance by current raiders, we have never had a consistent 20 man group to progress into mythic difficulty but that is something we are striving for. We have some very good players who have raided in top 10 server guilds in the past. Our current goal is to help round out the group with some more competent, active, fun loving players. In order to help push through Heroic ToV and get ready for the release of Nighthold. And if we get enough members, mythic content. We also actively run Mythic+ Dungeons and PVP in Arenas as well. We do actively run logs in order to keep track and help improve our performance. Below will be a link to our logs for anyone curious as to how we are currently performing https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/22678 Recruitment: Currently seeking players who can actually show up consistently and who have some pride in their performance. Gear and experience aren't required but of course are a plus. We are even willing to help teach you how to perform better if need be (we have done this multiple times in the past). Most importantly we want people with a positive attitude who are here to have fun and Kill Bosses. Being able to take constructive criticism is also a must. As far as recruitment all classes, specs, and rolls are always welcome if a good player is behind the keyboard. Below will be a listing of our most desired classes Druid- Resto Hunter- MM, BM Mage- Fire, Arcane, Frost Monk- Mistweaver, Windwalker Paladin- Ret, Holy Priest- Shadow, Holy Shaman- Enhance, Ele, Resto Warlock- All Specs Warrior- Arms, Fury Once again if you play a different spec than those listed that doesn't necessarily mean there isn't a spot for you. We are willing to adapt and make exceptions for new members who are looking for a home Contacts: Send in game messages/mail Dredguard, Broccoliform for more info or interestDredguard2 Dec 22
Dec 22 [H] <Skidmarks> 7/7 EN 3/3 ToV As you read from the title before clicking the thread, <Skidmarks> is now recruiting. We recently 7/7H 2/3H guild. We decided to take problems and instead of complaining and begging for solutions, take matters into our own hands with goals to form a guild that is keen on progression, fair guild management, and an overall promotion of comradery. We're all grown adults who work, eat and sleep just like you, life always comes first, we understand that sometimes one of us can get drunk and go to county for assault after punching some scrub that yelled "for the alliance" at the bar, we're human. Only thing we expect from you is knowledge about your class, your role and mechanics you will encounter on certain fights. We all research our classes, research fights and tactics to make progress, we expect the same from you. We also like to keep our guild's chat MATURE, so if you have trouble with people swearing, creating humor out of "hot topics" or dank memes, ignore everything you've read and carry on, if you enjoy drinking together, joking and kicking some mythic !@# then keep reading. We understand some specs are not popular or "META", please don't be afraid to talk to us. If you can pull numbers and play correctly, there's no reason you can't progress through Mythic raids. Please note you will go through a trial period before being accepted into the raid team. Recruitment --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ranged- Mage, Elemental Shaman, and a BM hunter Melee- Warrior, Dk All others are still encouraged to apply --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our loot system is rolled Loot Master, with a very small amount of unbiased loot council, just because sometimes RNG sucks and carrying a 860 piece for 2 months sucks, we get it. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM-10PM PST(Server is PST) If you are interested please contact me on here through PM or bNet Our GM: Nighthawk#1991 Myself: Lava#1993Ballikazum15 Dec 22
Dec 22 4DPS & 1 Heal LF Mythic Guild We are 5 players all 875+ Looking for a core spot in a Mythic Guild. Our needed raid time is any time after 9pm PST Wed&Thurs. We stay up very late so later times are a plus. We are all experienced players looking for a guaranteed spot. Current progression is 7/7hc and 2/3n pre nerf. Our classes are: Arms Warrior (Bamdurotan) Frost DK (YungCold) BM Hunter (Sinnarian) Demon Hunter (Arbane) Resto Druid (Devilsquishy) Here are some logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PxWc6nvkTVHb9zF3/#view=rankings I tanked a few of these EN pulls but not most: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nth19fxKTA8aCXmq/#fight=1 Send mail in game, reply on here, or add TheBamBamMan#1846Bamdurotan0 Dec 22
Dec 22 [A] <Versus> is recruiting for Christmas [A] We are recruiting all levels of skill to fill various roles within the PUREST ALLIANCE organization ever created. From casual player to Elite PvPer, we have room for those with the proper mindset to finally rid Kil'Jaeden of the Horde Filth. List of Horde our Champions have slain 1v1 and potentially retired from Kil'Jaeden: Jeeve Babyjace <huge in Japan> Kisshot and <Insomnia> <Requiem> guild after targeting their leadership Preparedwow Leader of <Village Idiot> Leader of <Dark Resolve> Leader of <Concordis> (Axyorix owes 50k gold still) Leader of <Blasting Off Again> Leader of <GoA> Leader of <DNOgaming> Leader of <Huge in Japan> Leader of <Insomnia> Leader of <Requiem> Many others As you can see, our prowess in World PvP is unmatched. We now operate cross-server and have dominated the best PvPers on other realms such as Emerald Dream and Bleeding Hollow, easily. Please PM our female GM, Farmgirl <Versus> for an assessment if interested in joining.Rubberbreath8 Dec 22
Dec 22 [H] <Vs> 2/7M 2/3H LF DPS Tuesday Wednesday 7:30-10:30 PST We have 5 spots left. We're currently recruiting all varieties of range dps. We'll also accept melee DPS provided a decent resume, particularly Arms warriors and feral druids with solid offspecs. About us and application in the form below, or you can contact Bliss#1991 or Zeroxer#1134. We'll still make you draw us a pretty picture though. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSex9ldx1Hv4eBEPOkpYP_PwrK8nrUKsGF4i6id1NLZPErEZ8Q/viewformZuhayr4 Dec 22
Dec 21 GoA returns <GoA> is returning back under new leadership. We are recruiting all members who are looking to make a comeback on being KJ's most feared alliance guild. We are in all aspects of pvp. WPVP, RBG's, Arena's, BG's. If this sounds like something that would suit you please feel free to send me a mail or pst me anytime in game or add my btag: chicostick#1246 and I will gladly invite you to the guild.Löwenzahn7 Dec 21
Dec 21 <H>Evolution of the Devoted 18 hours ago Guild Name: Evolution of the Devoted Raiding Schedule: Currently Tuesday, Thursday: 6:30PM – 9:30 PM [Note that times are subject to change] Faction: Horde Progress: Building a raid team to start Heroic EN, most of our raiders are 865Ilvl What our Guild can offer: Small guild looking to bring in more people to develop a raid team We have an active core of people who are into PVE, PVP, Pet collecting, Transmog A relaxed and fun raiding environment A diverse group of players to engage in activities with Ideal Candidates: Are mature and have excellent attitude. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset Contacts: Send in game messages to Mìnmei, Eithneslin, or Thorameth for more Info Battlenet I.D. Jennifer75#1872Mìnmei3 Dec 21
Dec 21 <High Class> 7/7M 2/3H 9HRS LF TANK <High Class> We are a guild that formed LATE INTO LEGION that plans to push HARD in mythics from here on out. We formed from a group of friends that have raided together for several expansions. Our officers and raid leaders all have high end raiding experience with guilds ranking in the top 100 World and top 50 US across all expansions. We plan on doing the same with this guild. We are currently recruiting to complete our solid roster and raid composition for Mythic raiding. We are looking to progress quickly through Mythic content and to compete for top US/World positions. At High Class, we also take pride in being a competitive environment where skill is the only defining factor when it comes to our raid spots. Working together to kill bosses, communicating with each other, and having everyone from the officers to the trials contribute to every kill we get are our defining characteristics. On the other hand, we're laid back, and we realize that if this game isn't fun as a team, it's not worth playing. We don't tolerate big egos, exclusive cliques, or people who can't take criticism. We will always shoot for the top of the US, but there's never a kill that's worth losing our enjoyment of the game. CURRENT PROGRESSION M: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare H: 2/3H Trial of Valor Raid Schedule: 9 Hours/Week * Tuesday 8:30PM - 11:30PM PST (11:30PM - 2:30AM EST) * Wednesday 8:30PM - 11:30PM PST (11:30PM - 2:30AM EST) * Thursday 8:30PM - 11:30PM PST (11:30PM - 2:30AM EST) On very rare occasions, only when we are very close to a kill, we may add extra days/hours. During farm content, we tend to end raid earlier and raid less days. Our current immediate spots: Death Knight: MEDIUM [DPS] Demon Hunter: LOW [DPS] Druid: LOW Hunter: HIGH Mage: CLOSED Monk: LOW [DPS] Paladin: LOW [DPS] Priest: VERY HIGH [Shadow] Rogue: LOW Shaman: LOW [ELE] Warlock: HIGH Warrior: HIGH ~These are the classes we are currently actively searching for, however WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS OF EVERY CLASS. If you feel you are exceptional at your class and what you do, regardless of what our needs currently are, we'd love to hear from you.~ We're looking for competent, passionate raiders to play with. Our goal is always trying to hit top of the US. If you're of a similar mindset, drop an app or get in touch with our GM or one of our Officers! WEBSITE: www.highclassguild.com RECRUITMENT: GM: Pyroxi#1733 Officer: Rollo#1222 Officer: Rothar#1342 Officer: Lorelya#2745 Officer: KnownLegend#1852Pyroxi2 Dec 21
Dec 21 [H] <Clear Mumble> 4/7 M Tues/Wed 6pm-9pm About us: <Clear Mumble> is a new guild on Kil'Jaeden that transferred from Ysera/Durotan. We are a small multi-gaming community that has been together for the better part of 6 years. The majority of our raid team has been together since Wrath. We prefer to have fun while raiding while also clearing content. Right now we are putting our team back together for some Legion progression, legion mythic+ dungeons, and tons of fun! Our Goal: We are always striving to be a group that is inviting and fun to play with, while still finishing content. Our main goal in legion is being able to clear all tiers on mythic while they are current, this might not always happen and we are alright with that, but that is and will remain our goal through the expansion. Many of our members also enjoy PvP which includes arenas and guild RBGS. Why you should consider us: Like many other guilds we were formed back in Wrath of the Lich King and have never looked back. Some of our members have since moved on to other guilds or left the game altogether, but our core group of members have stayed together through a lot of good, (and some bad). Many of us have met in real life, where it was at blizz con or elsewhere. We all enjoy WoW as our main game when progressing, but all of us enjoy other games together, including all other blizzard games, as well as Counter Strike and League of legends. If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, but rather a group of friends who love spending our free time together, We would love to welcome you to the group. Raid Info: Raid Times: 6 pm-9 pm Server (9-12 EST) Tuesday Wednesday Recruitment Needs: Range DPS, are in Highest demand. Note: Any closed classes will always be considered for exceptional applicants. Death Knight: Closed Druid: Open (HEAL) Hunter: Open Mage: Open Monk: Closed Paladin: Open (DPS) Priest: Open (DPS) Rogue: Closed Shaman: Closed Warlock: Closed Warrior: Open (DPS) Demon Hunter: (DPS) All recruits are expected to perform to the best of their ability and be able to take criticism in all forms. All recruits must be old enough to handle swearing, bad jokes, and bad manners. All recruits must have Mumble. All Recruits must provide their own enchants and other consumables that are required to raid. Past Progression 13/13 Heroic HFC BRF: 10/10 Heroic Highmaul: 3/7 Mythic SoO: Stopped Raiding ToT: Stopped Raiding HoF: 1/6 Mythic (6/6 Heroic) MSV: 6/6 Mythic (6/6 Heroic). ToEP 1/4 Mythic (4/4 Heroic) DS: 8/8 Heroic WOTLK: Naxx: Cleared Ulduar: Cleared ToC: Cleared ICC: Cleared Thank you for taking the time to consider our guild. If you are interested in joining, please fill out the short application below and contact myself or one of our officers to apply. Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrSqnaZCYZh9bRm_tkEDOYYg9Mdz8GANczATYr82DZrDAZOg/viewform?c=0&w=1 Contacts: Forkheals(forkheals#1756) Viin(Vingina#1844) Worr(Worr#1992)Forkheals24 Dec 21
Dec 21 Wounderous Wisdomball hey guys i got the pet!! im not a big pet fan but i know alot of people are. probably the coolest pet in the game, and at this point very rare considering the chance to drop the quest item to obtain. im looking to sell it asap as id rather spend money on my twinks. thanks!! and pm me ingame or leave an offer here. ingame gold only.Nofitsispits0 Dec 21
Dec 20 9 Geared players looking for Guild Hello! Our current guild is having problems increasing our numbers so we are looking for a possible merger or transfer to another guild for HC and Mythic progression. We all are 7/7HC and 2/3HC and over 875 ilvl (most over 880). We are looking for late night raiding on WEd&Thurs. Classes are: Guardian Druid Resto Druid 2 Priest (Holy&Shadow) 2 Hunters Arms Warrior Frost DK Demon Hunter Reply on here or add in game TheBamBamMan#1846Bamdurotan4 Dec 20
Dec 20 [H] <Spartan Nation> 4/7M LFM <Spartan Nation> is looking for exceptional players to complete our roster for Mythic raiding in EN/ToV and Nighthold in the future. If you've had bad luck finding a group to clear content here's your chance! Raid Times: 6-9pm (PST/Server) Tu/Th/Sun **Lack of experience isn't a dealbreaker. Add Btags for more info.** Classes we're looking for: - Prot Warrior - Guardian Druid - Ranged DPS - Resto Shaman Players that have at least 2/7M experience will be invited to the core immediately provided they perform well. If the player is exceptional enough there is a possibility of them being looked at for the group regardless of class. __________________________________________________________________________________ If you don't fit this category the guild also enjoys running lower difficulty raids on off nights, mythic+ and occasionally PvP. Feel free to join the guild as well if you'd like a social environment! __________________________________________________________________________________ Battle Tags: Lawladin#1224 Heimeng#1570 Zayhev#11342Heimeng5 Dec 20
Dec 20 [H] In Omnia Paratus - Recruiting Hello Everyone! In Omnia Paratas is looking to bolster our ranks to prepare for raiding in the next few weeks. We are in need of: Healers: Druid, Shaman, Priest, Monk Ranged DPS: Warlock, Shaman, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Priest Raid Times: Wed/Thursday 8pm - 11pm Server Time We are a casual raiding guild that wants to have some fun in a raiding environment! If you think we will be a good fit, please contact me in game! BNet: Damondred#1286 Thank you and Happy Raiding!Corianda12 Dec 20
Dec 19 7/7 LF more 2 push mythic Unequivocal is looking for more range DPS, and healers to join our core team. We are a group of experienced raiders who have been around since vanilla. 7/7 H looking for more to form mythical raid team. We Spam mythic pluses almost daily, if you're interested feel Dre to message me in game to chat or anyone in our guild will be able to help you! Raid times 4-7 m/t/thErnïe0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Castle Crashers 3/7M LFM Heals and DPS. Raid Days : Wednesday/Thursday with Monday being optional (will be voted on Thursday Night at the end of raid) Raid Times : 7:00PM - 10:00PM Server Time (PST) Recruitment needs are as followed. Any healer with a decent DPS offspec Shadow Priest Marksman Hunter Mage Warlock Note:If you think your numbers are extraordinary and your class/spec is not on the list feel free to contact me either way. We are more than willing to give a player who feels they can outperform their counterpart a chance to prove themselves. Gearing priority: Tanks (Until survivability is decent) > DPS > Healers -Performance will dictate loot awards. -BoE's will be treated as boss drops for the sake of main specs ONLY. They will otherwise be sold to fund the raid. -We will prioritize giving completing set bonuses over giving people individual pieces with no bonus. You will be expected to be on discord. You will be expected to know the fights. You will be expected to come prepared to raids with appropriate food/flask/pots. If you are applying from another server you will be expected to transfer over once a guild offer has been made. Contact us @ IGN: Nocha Bnet: Nocha#1510 or just whisper anyone in the guild, they will guide you to someone you can talk to.Nocha13 Dec 19
Dec 18 [H] TOV Weekly Pug - 19/12/2016 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsHawsed0 Dec 18
Dec 18 [H] TOV Weekly PUG - 15/12/2016 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 15th and looking for people to clear the first two bosses of H TOV(We have downed 3 times now). We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 15th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 7 Agenda: Odyn & Gaum Heroic (Farm) - Possibly work on Helya Needs: Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: Normal TOV Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsHawsed3 Dec 18