Kil'jaeden

Jan 22 [H]<Family Night> 7/10H LF BOOMKIN/RDRUID UPDATED 1/22/16 GUILD INFO Family Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild made up of mythic raiders, close friends and people who just straight up hate each other. Our aim is to progress through raiding at a steady pace while having a fun atmosphere. We are a semi-hardcore raiding environment while promoting casual play. When it comes down to raid time we want people to have fun but know when its time to get serious and get the job done. This is why we pride ourselves on our ability to kill bosses and to have fun doing it. We are also a very social guild and are always active. We want people to have fun in the game whether its raiding or just doing BG's. We are just one big happy dysfunctional family! RECRUITING CURRENT CLASSES Druid - Boomkin (HIGH) Druid - Restoration (HIGH) RAID TIMES Tues - 6pm / 9pm PST Thurs - 6pm / 9pm PST Sun - 6pm / 9pm PST VOICE COMMUNICATION We use Discord as our voice communication. We recommend you download it and learn how to use it. Its awesome. WEBSITE www.familynightwow.com RECRUITMENT Click on the Recruitment tab and submit app or you can talk to a officer online. BTAGS Particus#1376 Sev#12986 Celsus#1644Jaysol81 Jan 22
Jan 21 Shaman LF Raiding Guild :) 875 Resto Shaman with Ele Off Spec LF Weekend Afternoon Raiding Guild (37 trait in resto, 34 trait Ele)Codemankeyz0 Jan 21
Jan 21 7/7M LF Boomie/DK for NH prog <XiT> [US-H] (Kil'Jaeden 7/7M 8/10H NH) Casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids 2 days a week with an optional 3rd for people who want to get ahead a bit. Tight-knit and always an enjoyable time in raid. We tend to progress very fast for a 2-day guild. We need 1 DPS to round out our amazing core Mythic group heading into The Nighthold. Accepting bench raiders also. Recruiting: Death Knight Druid BOOMIE Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am PST/ST (with optional Thursday) Come join the other skilled members of our guild and be a part of the best raid environment on WoW!! Contact for any questions or interest: Rohzay#1540 GM Unriel#1911 RL Myystic#11627 OfficerMyystic7 Jan 21
Jan 21 Status Pro US 137 7/7M 2/3M Status Pro Information Recruiting: Open to all good players. Specific Needs Good Players Short APP with same info as below: http://tinyurl.com/pvfab7n Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Wed 7-11:15pm (PST); There will be a 15 minute break at 9pm Loot: Will be given out in loot council. Factors that affect loot priority. Upgrade (who needs it more?) Attendance (Expect 90%) Performance (Via logs and personal observations of officers) Probability that you will continue raiding with us for the remainder of the tier Trial Period: Will last between 2-4 lockouts in which a player will receive the lowest priority in the group. The trial period can end before 2 weeks and will go no longer than 4.We will run a 22 man core roster, with several “Flex” players people who can fill in when needed. Goal: This Group will raid between 3-4 night based on our performance as a new group. We will have an entire new core group of raiders and I believe that 4 night is necessary in order to build group dynamics. That being said, the goal is to be a 3 night 12 hour guild. However, efficiency takes time to achieve. GOALS Tier 19: US 200 Tier 20: US 100 Tier 21: US 50 Expectations: Make sure that your goals are aligned with the groups. In order to Achieve US 50 on 3 nights it requires that you as a Raider come prepared.Outlined below are some of the required responsibilities of a raider that I expect. KNOW the fight before raid. UNDERSTAND our strategy which will be posted before raid in discord MIN/MAX your character, I do not expect alts so your main toon better be MAX potential or expect to be sat RESEARCH your class rotations, talents, and find out what are the best options per fight. USE logs to analyze your performance vs others in similar situations to find out how you can improve. Finally, I have been raiding for quite some time. I am more than happy to help people get better and improve. Raiding culture is something that can be a bit different for most players playing video games. It takes time to understand how to do well in a raiding environment. My standards for improvement will evolve with the group's evolution. Post here. Contact us Battlenet Myth#1258 Endever#1256Ndevur20 Jan 21
Jan 21 Prot Pally LF weekend guild Hello there my name is Gosleepbaby. I usually go by sleep, or gosleep. I am a prot pally looking for a weekend guild to raid with. I would prefer late afternoon, but would be open to any time on sat/sun. I did hardcore raiding all throughout cata, mop, and about half of WoD. I am looking for a casual guild to have fun with and down some bosses in the process. If your guild sounds like it'd be a good fit please feel free to add my btag. Gosleepbaby#1877 Thank you.Gosleepdruid3 Jan 21
Jan 20 (H)Praeterquam Uictoriae 7/7 3/3H 9/10n Praeterquam Uictoriae is currently looking for more people that are interested in progressing threw the upcoming raid Nighthold! We are in need of a couple healers pref a Rdruid, RShammy and Disc Priest and a few range/melee dps to fill out our 20 man roster. We are also taking people that are not the highest ilvl that are interested in raiding. We have heroic En and norm ToV on farm so we can gear you up! Also accepting casuals! (About us) we are a smaller guild of social people. Most have been raiding together for a while now. We are 7/7 H EN and 3/3 H ToV. We have mythic+ groups going daily, and Nightbane runs on farm. We do old content runs for all your Xmog needs! We also have a few people that run arena 2's/3's. (Raid times) Tuesday/Thursday's 7pm - 10pm server time. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to add me on battle tag. Vomitory#1138.Vómlet5 Jan 20
Jan 20 <Slumber Party> 4/7M recruiting for NH <Slumber Party> is recruiting players looking for a raid on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 6-9 pm PST. We are a friendly group just looking to fill a few spots to replace people who have left the game. We are in need of mostly ranged classes and potentially a ranged with a healer OS, and a potential off tank if we find the right candidate. We are 4/7M EN currently with progression focus on Il'gynoth. With Nighthold coming, we are taking more applicants than spots to find the right type of player that fits within our core group. If interested please respond to this thread with Battletag or send me a tell in game Sardakaur#1945Gernie7 Jan 20
Jan 20 (H) LFG - Enhancement Shaman I'm looking to transfer my toon from Argent Dawn to a new server, as well as return to my original roots, the Horde. I'm an Enhancement Shaman looking to join an active guild and fill a roll in raid, mythic +, etc. In light of 7.1.5, I'd be willing to work on Elemental or Restoration. But this change in spec would take some time since I've concentrated all my effort into Enhancement just prior to the latest patch I've experience in Emerald Nightmare (Heroic) + Halls of Valor (Heroic). Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.Akôni2 Jan 20
Jan 20 <Strange Fiction> 7/7M LF DPS for Mythic NH <Strange Fiction> on [H]Kil'Jaeden is a 2 night raid guild running on 6 hours a week: Wed & Sun 930p-1230a PST. We are a fairly new guild with a late start to Mythic EN and we are looking to lock in a few more reliable dps for our core roster. What makes <Strange Fiction> stand out from the other 7/7M guilds? Though we had a late start, we are already 7/7M and 2/3H in just over 2 months. Now that we have a stable core, we are looking to steamroll through Nighthold upon release. As we only raid two days a week, we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs. Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Recruiting Needs: *35 Trait mainspec is required minimum* Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest - Elemental Shaman Ranged DPS/ Offspec Healer (Shaman preferably) *while we are looking for a few specific classes and roles, we do consider reliable and competent players on all specs* Outside of Mythic raid progression, we have an active core of players who run Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, Karazhan w/ Nightbane runs, and dozens of Mythic+ throughout the week, consistently clearing any keystone up to 12 (and above) every week. If you think <Strange Fiction> would be a good fit for you and also you for us, feel free to check out our site or contact us on battletag: www.strange-fiction.enjin.com Paragon#1682 Jovy#11531 Welshy#1674Jovyy1 Jan 20
Jan 20 Herald of the Titans Achievement Rune Raid is on 1/28/17 at 12:00pm PST. Check Openraid to sign up: http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/303085#info Be ready to go (Lvl 80 XP turned off) 226 gear, 232 weapon. (Or the best you have) We will be using discord.Criticalkush0 Jan 20
Jan 19 Darkspear? Did i accidentally server transfer? Is this an attempt to put the war back in "War"craft? Whats up with all the Darkspear kids? I guess i have only been ganked twice in the last few days. You have to watch your back i bit more often out in the world. How do you all feel about it?Lastgun9 Jan 19
Jan 19 [H] LF Weekend Raid Guild Hey All, Outlaw Rogue looking for a weekend raiding guild Sat+Sun. Currently gearing out this toon to prep for raid. If you are recruiting for those days specifically please message me ingame on Stealthvirus or Battletag ViRuSMoFo#1319Stealthvirus1 Jan 19
Jan 19 [H]<BlackWidowCompany> Gaming Community LFM Black Widow Company [BWC] has re-opened our guild to Horde recruitment on Kil'Jaeden. We do not have any class/level requirements and we encourage our members to explore all styles of play -- leveling/exploring old content and/or end-game PvE and PvP. - Now that we have re-opened recruitment, we are seeking current/future raiders to support our four raid teams. We have a progression team along with two semi-progression teams and a casual team. - Raiding is not a requirement to join. We do many other events involving PvP, Pet Battles, and our classic "Intoxication Operations." - We have a rated battleground team along with Arena team nights if PvP is your thing. - Our community does not disappear when content dries out as we play multiple games together. Black Widow Company [BWC] is an award-winning, international, multi-gaming outfit with a thirteen year history of gaming excellence. We are veteran founded, owned and operated with a solid reputation of integrity, fair play, dedication and team work across many games – Arma 3, MechWarrior Online, PlanetSide 2, Star Citizen, World of Tanks/Warships, Overwatch and more. As a community, we operate under a clearly defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) which serves as our charter and code of conduct. The SOP sets the standard of respect, professionalism, and excellence that every BWC member is expected to uphold. If you are seeking more than just an in-game guild, then BWC may be for you. Check us out at www.the-bwc.com Discover what Black Widow Company has to offer you and what you have to offer BWC. /salute Recruiter: MahrudRuss#1822 **CURRENT RAID TEAMS** Progression team (exclusive, requires try outs for new people wanting to join) 2/7M / 2/3H Tues/Thurs 7-10PM Server time (PST) Casual team Saturday and Sunday 2000-2200 (EST) Semi-progression team (EU friendly start times) Sunday and Thursday 1430-1700 (EST) New team looking for core group No set dates or times yet.Jovariss118 Jan 19
Jan 19 LF Guild with Good Community Hey everyone. I'm on the search for a guild with an active community that likes to do both PvE and PvP. I'd like the atmosphere to be fairly inclusive. I'm trying to make friends since I have no real ones XDJaelina3 Jan 19
Jan 19 891 RSham 9/10m 10/10n&3/10h NH Hi, I'm currently looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild to call home. I'd like to find a guild on a server within the LA data center. I've been playing on the chicago data center and just moved a few weeks ago. I have amazing bandwidth 225down 25up, but my ping is 300+ to that data center. I ping very well to the LA data center (35-45ms) as I live around Lake Tahoe, CA. I'm 7/7m EN and 2/3m ToV. I'm looking for NO DRAMA down to earth and somewhat friendly people. I don't care if it's a new or old guild as long as people are welcoming and the guild is stable. I also have an alt guardian druid iLvL 854. wowprogress = http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/eredar/Crushingit Logs Guild Logs from December 11th and on = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/2277/ from illiadan = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18997104/latest/ from eredar = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20404619/latest/ LA Data Centers consist of the following battlegroups: Bloodlust, Vengeance, Cyclone and Reckoning http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5954896393 Here are logs from me pugging 10/10 Normal NH & 3/10 Heroic NH (DC'd during Guldan fight & We had too many healers for Heroic.) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20404619/latest/#metric=tankhps BNET: Trichome#11427Crushingit1 Jan 19
Jan 19 879 Ret / 877 Prot Paladin LF raiding guild Hello, Looking for a guild to run Mythic raids and Mythic+ with. I think I've reached my ceiling with pugs. And finally my work schedule has settled down and will be consistent. I've been Main spec Ret at 879 and 35 Artifact, but I'm also 877 Prot Spec with 33 Artifact (working on that now.) I'm looking to raid mid-day Sunday through Thursday or anytime Friday and Saturday. (I work nights) I'm all about progression, carry my own weight and never come without food, flasks or pots. My armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Brookly%C3%B1/advanced My Bnet: Blackthorne#1824Brooklyñ2 Jan 19
Jan 19 871 Holy Priest LF a New Raiding Guild The title pretty much says it all! I'm looking for a raid team that is serious about pushing their way into Mythic Nighthold. Currently 7/7H and 2/3H looking to challenge myself as a player and work closely with progression minded individuals. Availability 5-12pm server time Mon/Tue/Wed/Thurs Also available Sunday nights past 6pm Here's some logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Wkj1JBpLvA2wZQh8 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dBPxgHv1ADwyfq8F/ If you think I would be a good fit for your raid guild please feel free to add me @ Dioxx#1398 Thanks for your time!Daoxx4 Jan 19
Jan 19 Returning player LF Evening Guild I'm looking for a guild for Mythic+ runs as well as Heroic/Mythic raiding once my gear is up to par. Long story short, I'm an ancient player returning to the game looking for somewhere to call home. Progression raiding doesn't scare me, as I come from an age where 6-8 hour raids were commonplace, wiping for 99% of it. My major hurdle to overcome is my gear and experience in the current raiding environments. Beyond that, I'm super loyal, positive and willing to do the necessary efforts to work my way up. I need a late guild that mostly plays after 8PM server and on into the evening due to work. I have several characters, all with experience playing them. My current main would be my Ret/Prot Paladin at about 850 il and my secondary an Arms/Prot warrior at around 865 il.Rhazè1 Jan 19
Jan 19 7/7M recruiting DK/Boomkin for Nighthold! <XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well. Current Progression: 7/7M 1/3M ToV http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/XiT Recruitment: DEATH KNIGHT BOOMKIN We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players! Even if your class/spec is not listed, feel free to contact us! Logs will be requested upon interview(failure to provide logs from applicant will result in no trial). Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12-30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST) With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid). Requirements: Strong knowledge of your class and role. A strong background in progression raiding. Ability to accept criticism. Loot: All loot is handled via officer based loot council. Officer Contact Info: Unriel#1911 - Raid Leader Rohzay#1540 - GM Myystic#11627 - OfficerCerriel4 Jan 19
Jan 18 [H] <Eternal Refuge> 4/7M 2/3H 5/10N Raid Times: Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday 11 PM - 2:00 AM PST/Server Time Recruitment Needs: Shaman - Resto Druid - Resto/Guardian Priest - Shadow/Discipline/Holy Monk - Mistweaver Warlock - OPEN Mage - OPEN Hunter - OPEN Demon Hunter - CLOSED Paladin - Holy/Protection Rogue - CLOSED Warrior - Protection Death Knight - Blood Progression: We are currently a Nighthold progression guild. In addition to progression nights we full clear Normal Nighthold and will still full clear Heroic ToV during raid time to further assist gearing our core team. Loot: -We use RC Loot Council as an Addon for our raids. -We have a rank in guild designated for voting on Loot Council, and these players are considered officers. -Our loot system is balanced and fair to all players. Maintaining attendance, performing mechanics, pulling exceptional numbers for your ilvl/class, and having a positive attitude will earn you loot in our guild. Requirements: -Attendance to all 3 raid nights -Punctuality, do not be late, we are pulling trash or a boss by 11 PM -Logged in Discord for full raid duration -Submission of logs from current content, this is optional, please discuss via whisper or Discord -At least 875+ GS and experience in a mythic raid environment -At least 35 points in your main spec artifact -Willingness to do Mythic + outside of raid times in groups with the guild to further gear our core team. -Willingness to swap out for a fight and be benched if it is what is best for guild progression. If you only plan on logging in only for raid times, then this guild will not be a good fit for you. We have an active and outgoing group of people who all rely on each other to run Mythic +, Nightbane runs, World Quests, and PVP. We look forward to your interest in our guild, and thank you for considering us. Please contact any of our officers in game: Pelicannn#1580 sikology#1547 Pyroknight#1792 arkis#1701Krimzon1 Jan 18
Jan 18 (H)Evolution of the Devoted Guild Name: Evolution of the Devoted Raiding Schedule: Currently Thursday, Friday: 7pm server-10pm server Faction: Horde Progress: Building a raid team most of our raiders are 870Ilvl What our Guild can offer: Small guild looking to bring in more people to develop a raid team We have an active core of people who are into PVE, PVP, Pet collecting, Transmog A relaxed and fun raiding environment A diverse group of players to engage in activities with All adults that have become more of a family than just a guild. We do not care about ilvl, we can help with gear and mechanics if late to legion. Kara, Mythic +'s done through the week Ideal Candidates: Are mature and have excellent attitude. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset. Working together as a team, we do things together so noone is left out. Contacts: Send in game messages to Mìnmei, Eithneslin, or Thorameth for more Info Battlenet I.D. Jennifer75#1872Mìnmei6 Jan 18
Jan 17 [H] <Here for Gear> 7/7H 2/3H <Here for Gear> on [H]Kil'Jaeden Raids two nights a week on Tuesday and Friday, 7:30PM EST - 10:30PM EST. We are a guild transfering from Wyrmrest looking to get a Mythic raid group together. With a short raid schedule we are looking for serious and dedicated raiders that show up to raid and are ready to down bosses. Food, Pots, Flasks are a must to join the mythic group. Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Recruiting Needs: Ranged DPS Melee DPS We are also interested in active players that are not looking to raid. If pushing Mythic+ or doing Normal/Heroic raid is your thing we would love to have you. We are looking for individuals that bring positive vibes and want to have a good time. If you are interested in joining <Here for Gear> feel free to reach out ingame or on the following battletag: ViRuSMoFo#1319Haramßae4 Jan 17
Jan 17 OMG BLIZZ Y U BRAEK KJ? OMG BLIZZ Y U BRAEK KJ? The whoel realm went down when we were makign progression on a TW dungeon!Burklol0 Jan 17
Jan 17 [H]The Dude Abides- 2Day Recruiting 7/7H 3/3 We're a 2 day raiding guild based on the Kil'Jaeden server. We're currently 7/7 H, 3/3 H Trials, and looking to build a mythic group for Nighthold. We're looking for two healers (any class but paladin), and a couple exceptional DPS (melee or ranged). We have a very active player base, and a ton of friendly people. We have plenty of guild events, and run tons of Mythic + throughout the week. Our raids are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00 Server Time (PST). Our only requirements are that you show up on time with consumables ready, with Discord and RCLootCouncil installed. We do an optional super casual raid for alts/friends/families on Thursday. Add me on bnet at Oddemic#1522 for any questions/inquiries.Oddemic0 Jan 17
Jan 15 [H] TRIGGERED is recruiting 7/7M 2/3M RECRUITING ALMOST ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS! BUT SEEKING THESE CLASSES MORE -Shadow Priest -Hunter -Warlock -Boomkin -Arms/Fury Warrior <TRIGGERED> is a guild that has formed not too long ago, and has been successful upon forming. However, as with most new guilds, people come and go quite frequently, and while our core has slowly been building, there are still quite a few core spots available. We care about our players, while staying serious, and also have a good time. We do not tolerate failure, but, we do give you chances to improve, or overcome shortcomings. - We raid 3 days a week, from 7pm-10pm server time (PST), and sometimes add a 4th day depending on progression and people's schedules. Tues, Weds, Thurs - Must be 45th trait unlocked in main spec, and at least 880 ilvl. Must provide Warcraft Logs as solid play proof. We will inspect them, and go from there. BUT, traits and ilvl requirements may be lowered if you are exceptional at your class. - Trial period starts and lasts for roughly 3 weeks. Gear is distributed to Raiders usually, but under certain circumstances, trials can get it. Trial periods can also be shortened by good performance/attendance. I only mention this so it comes as no surprise. -Must be determined to improve, willing to listen, take and follow orders, accept mistakes and correct them/understand what happened, be communicative (have a mic and use it, basically). While we are looking for mostly solid ranged DPS, we are recruiting any players of exceptional skill at this time. Again, we need these solid players for core slots, we do not recruit for the bench at this time. If you don't get offended easily by our goofy times, and enjoy an....."interesting" atmosphere outside of raid times, feel free to PM me. My Real ID is Tetsujin#1911, or apply at our guild website which is http://triggeredgg.enjin.com/ Hope to hear from you. Thanks for reading!Tetsujin0 Jan 15
Jan 15 . whoopsTetsujin0 Jan 15
Jan 15 Late Night Raiding Guild 10pm to 1am PST <L E G E N D A R Y> -- ><>< 7/7H EN and 2/3H TOV ><>< -- Now Recruiting for Late Night Raids. Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am Pacific Standard Time. We are a Dedicated raiding guild looking for more members to add to our roster. Trying to FOCUS on Nighthold and Mythic Nighthold Progression. Two days a week are: Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am In high demand for Classes like: Hunter = High Demand Mage = High Demand Warlock = High Demand Warrior DPS = High Demand DK DPS = High Demand Any Exceptional DPS is always welcome to talk and As a TEAM we can figure something out! Contact me @ Smokeyjacob#1703 or Leave a message here on the Forums. Ill be checking regularly.Yoshtheghost0 Jan 15
Jan 15 <DPS Matters> {H} 7/7M 2/3M LF 2 Healers <DPS Matters> {H} 7/7M 2/3M Is looking to recruit a Disc Priest and a Mistweaver Monk for progression in nighthold to round out our versatility in a our healing line-up. We are currently listed as <Dark Riders of Lordaeron> but we are changing the guild name back to <DPS Matters>. If you are interested please add me (Somniferous#1291) and have your logs prepared to link so we can schedule a Discord interview. If I am not on please feel free to ask for an officer in guild to speak with (Scryx, Renori, Rymang, Xenope).Khannrad1 Jan 15
Jan 14 Convergence 10/10M US79 - Selling M+ Carries! Who We Are: Convergence is one of Kil'Jaeden's top raiding guilds on the realm. Home to some of the best raiders in the US Region we're able to offer Credibility, Quality, and the ability to use our time in the most productive way possible. For more information please visit our website: ConvergenceGuild.com _________________________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: [A] 2-6 Three Chest Carry Speed Runs (Any, YOUR KEY) [B] 7-9 Loot / Gear & Alt Runs (Any, YOUR KEY) [C] 10-12 Completion / Weekly Cache Runs (Any, YOUR KEY) [D] 13-15+ (N/A) All carry run prices will vary depending on what the buyer(s) Keystone is and how high the M+ Keystone is being purchased. Every carry run will be done using a FULL guild group (aka. no pugs). You may schedule runs for later times to fit what works for you. DISCLAIMER: ALL buyers are REQUIRED to pay upfront prior to being ran through each run. _________________________________________________________________________________ Contact Us: If you have any questions, are looking to buy a run or just curious about what your options are, please don't hesitate to add my btag listed below: Damonte#11364Jeremih7 Jan 14
Jan 14 [H ] <Same> 7/7M 2/3M Tues/Thurs/Fri 6pm-9pm. About Us: <Same> is a new guild formed before Legion. We prefer to have fun while raiding while also clearing content. Right now we are bolstering our raid team before nighthold mythic progression, and farming mythic+ dungeons. Our Goal: We are always striving to be a group that is inviting and fun to play with, while still finishing content. Our main goal in legion is being able to clear all tiers on mythic while they are current.Many of our members also enjoy PvP which includes arenas and guild RBGS. Why you should consider us: Like many other guilds we were formed at the beginning of legion. Some of our members have since moved on to other guilds or left the game altogether, but our core group of members have stayed together. Many of us have met in real life. And we have a group that attends Blizzcon every year. We all enjoy WoW as our main game when progressing, but all of us enjoy other games together, including all other blizzard games, as well as Counter Strike and Rocket League If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, but rather a group of friends who love spending our free time together, We would love to welcome you to the group. Raid Info: Raid Times: 6 pm-9 pm Server (9-12 EST) Tuesday Thursday Friday Recruitment Needs: Any closed classes will always be considered for exceptional applicants. Death Knight: Closed Druid: Open Hunter: Closed Mage: Closed Monk: Closed Paladin: Open (DPS) Priest: Open (DPS) Rogue: Closed Shaman: Closed Warlock: Open Warrior: Open Demon Hunter: Closed AF All recruits are expected to perform to the best of their ability and be able to take criticism in all forms. All recruits must be old enough to handle swearing, bad jokes, and bad manners. All recruits must have Discord and a mic. All Recruits must provide their own enchants and other consumables that are required to raid. Website: http://same.guildlaunch.com/ Contacts: Gpolice#1230 forkheals#1765 Thank you for taking the time to consider our guild. If you are interested in joining, please contact myself or one of our officers to apply.Forkheals3 Jan 14
Jan 14 <Strange Fiction> 7/7M LF DPS for Mythic NH <Strange Fiction> on [H]Kil'Jaeden is a 2 night raid guild running on 6 hours a week: Wed & Sun 930p-1230a PST. We are a fairly new guild with a late start to Mythic EN and we are looking to lock in a few more reliable dps for our core roster. What makes <Strange Fiction> stand out from the other 7/7M guilds? Though we had a late start, we are already 7/7M and 2/3H in just over 2 months. Now that we have a stable core, we are looking to steamroll through Nighthold upon release. As we only raid two days a week, we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs. Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor (Helya this week) Recruiting Needs: *35 Trait mainspec is required minimum* Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest - Elemental Shaman Ranged DPS/ Offspec Healer (Shaman preferably) *while we are looking for a few specific classes and roles, we do consider reliable and competent players on all specs* Outside of Mythic raid progression, we have an active core of players who run Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, Karazhan w/ Nightbane runs, and dozens of Mythic+ throughout the week, consistently clearing any keystone up to 12 (and above) every week. If you think <Strange Fiction> would be a good fit for you and also you for us, feel free to check out our site or contact us on battletag: www.strange-fiction.enjin.com Paragon#1682 Jovy#11531 Welshy#1674Jovyy0 Jan 14
Jan 13 [H]Kil'Jaeden <The Spire> semi-causual group <The Spire> is yet another "semi-hardcore, two-night raid group of working professionals looking to use time efficiently and clear challenging content, and HAVE FUN at the SAME TIME." We have a pretty active core. We raid Wed 8-11 PST and Thur 7-10 PST (but the days are open to change), and there's usually some people running M+ on other nights. The Discord is a lot of fun. We're very chill; people play the spec they enjoy playing. We have logs but we don't use them to pressure people. We progress pretty steadily (7/7 heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 heroic Trial Of Valor). What's holding us back is our comp. We only have around 12 people. We want to clear H and have the possibility of beating Mythic bosses, but we can't do that without recruiting more people, and recruiting one at a time is not working. Additionally one of our healers is dejectedly playing DPS because we don't have enough people to heal. So we're looking for a small group of players composed of more dps than not and possibly a Tank. Add me on bnet if it sounds like this is a good fit for you! Battle.net: TboneHere#1199 Discord: Ty#2709Meledra0 Jan 13
Jan 13 [H]Slave to the Sun - Recruiting for NH Slave to the Sun - Mainly starting as a group of friends we have expanded our network either by recruiting friends of friends or finding random raiders we enjoyed playing with. We are recruiting Healers and Damage for our Normal/Heroic Nighthold progression. We are prepared to gear out serious candidates as well pre-Nighthold. We are currently just a heroic guild but want to recruit enough to make the player requirements for mythic. Raid times: Weds/Thurs 7-10pm Server time. Current raid progress: EN 7/7H - ToV 3/3H We use Discord and we are an extended gaming network so you may also find us playing other games you might be interested in as well. We are a big family. You can find me or our other recruiter at BNET ID: Revelator#1413 Sneezy#1163Dazlfaxx1 Jan 13
Jan 13 <Strange Fiction> 7/7M LF DPS for M NH <Strange Fiction> on [H]Kil'Jaeden is a 2 night raid guild running on 6 hours a week: Wed & Sun 930p-1230a PST. We are a fairly new guild with a late start to Mythic EN and we are looking to lock in a few more reliable dps for our core roster. What makes <Strange Fiction> stand out from the other 7/7M guilds? Though we had a late start, we are already 7/7M and 2/3H in just over 2 months. Now that we have a stable core, we are looking to steamroll through Nighthold upon release. As we only raid two days a week, we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs. Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor (Helya this week) Recruiting Needs: *35 Trait mainspec is required minimum* Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest - Elemental Shaman Ranged DPS/ Offspec Healer (Shaman preferably) *while we are looking for a few specific classes and roles, we do consider reliable and competent players on all specs* Outside of Mythic raid progression, we have an active core of players who run Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, Karazhan w/ Nightbane runs, and dozens of Mythic+ throughout the week, consistently clearing any keystone up to 12 (and above) every week. If you think <Strange Fiction> would be a good fit for you and also you for us, feel free to check out our site or contact us on battletag: www.strange-fiction.enjin.com Paragon#1682 Jovy#11531 Welshy#1674Terrakion0 Jan 13
Jan 13 [A] <Farmgirl Has a Horde> 7/7H 3/3H Who We Are: A laidback group of gamers that enjoys having fun while clearing some serious content. We have currently cleared through heroic EN and Trials of Valor, and are looking to fill out our core raid team for Nighthold. We are a social guild with friendly members always willing to run something. What We Need: We are currently looking for 1 more healer and 3-5 dps to fill out our core team. Higher preference for shadow priests and resto shamans/MW monks. When We Raid: We currently do a Wednesday/Sunday schedule, but will be adding in a third day for Nighthold progression. 9pm-12am EST is our raid time. Feel free to message me in game, or add Arkandos#11590 on battle net!Arkandos1 Jan 13
Jan 13 [H] Obscured - LF Strong, Motivated Raiders <Obscured> 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV of Kil'jaeden. Background Obscured was created by a group of friends originating from Blackrock in mid-2015 with the belief that raiding should be enjoyable, while still productively using our time to further progression. Over 1 year later, <Obscured> still contains many of these people and has grown into a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression Guild looking to go strong in Nighthold, while staying close to our values. Many of our raiders are friends, thus there are a lot of inside and vulgar jokes being thrown around in and out of raid. We're always looking for skilled and dedicated players, regardless of the class. Progression 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trials of Valor 3/3H Trials of Valor (Pre-Nerfs) 3/3N Trials of Valor Glory of the Legion Hero 13/13 Mythic HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC Glory of the Hellfire Raider Raid Times Monday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST Tuesday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST Thursday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST Sunday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST (OPTIONAL ALT RAID) All guild events start roughly around 6:00PM with raids generally ending at 9:00PM, with us sometimes extending raid by 30min depending on how close we are to killing a boss. Raid invites go out 15min early with plans to pull trash to get started on quality pulls. If any of this is an issue for you, it will hurt your trial. Attendance Having a 3 day a week schedule, we raid 12 days a month for roughly 3 hours each, meaning we do our best to ensure that time is put into quality progression. Attendance is recorded for every raid, thus we expect our raiders to be on time while staying the full duration for ALL raids, unless something important comes up. If raiders do not meet these standards, we recruit to fill their positions either until a replacement is found or they pick their attendance back up. Emergencies are obviously excluded, as we understand there are times where things need immediate attention, but consistent afks, absences, and tardiness is not accepted. Loot Drops are distributed through a loot council comprised of the current officers. Alt raids are now handled with the new Personal loot system. Loot is decided based on attendance/attitude/performance, with trials being last priority on loot. Performance and Logs Every raid in Obscured is logged and analyzed, with many of our raiders staying competitive with each other and people of their class. Strong raid analysis is one of our biggest assets, in which we expect our raiders to do their homework for raid, but we are willing to help out if needed. With this, we expect our raiders to stay up to date on their classes and do whatever they can to increase their performance during raids. Failure to learn from mistakes, consistent poor performance, or failure to succeed in the above mentioned are acceptable reasons to replace raiders. You must be willing to accept criticism and handle being called out. If this is a problem in the slightest, this is not the place for you. We are looking for people who are going to be putting in the time and effort out of raid to better their performance in raid. This includes mythic plus farming and doing research on your own time. Trial Period Our tryout period lasts for approximately 2 weeks for applicants. During this time, you are expected to be on time and prepared for all our raids. This includes knowing our strats for the fights we will be attempting, bringing your own consumables (375 food, best flasks and pots, runes, etc), and having your gear min/maxed for a raiding environment, including BiS enchants and gems. Also, you are expected to be in Mumble, speaking up when you make mistakes or don't understand our strats. We are not looking for inconsistent people and missing any of our raids during this time without a legitimate reason will result in termination of your trial. You may also be sat depending on the night, our current trial situation, and the fight, but understand that once you get offered a full position, this will not be the norm. Current Needs Non-Pally Healers (Medium) Mage(HIGH) We are NOT accepting package deals or alts for our main raid. NO EXCEPTIONS! Required Addons Big Dumb Loot Council Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools Weakauras VOIP - Mumble References If you have any questions or are interested in trying out with us, feel free to contact one of the following: Sillywinkles - Sillywinkles#1152 (GM) Marotolk - Marotolk#2698 (Recruitment Officer) Obscuredguild.com/about - More info about Obscured Obscuredguild.com/expecatations - In depth list of raider expectationsSilliwinkles101 Jan 13
Jan 12 <Perpetual Motion> 7/7 3/3 Tue/Wed 10pm-1am Server: Kil' Jaeden Raid Times: 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM Pacific Standard Time. Tuesday and Wednesday. 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Building our numbers to eventually do mythics. Are you that guy or gal that comes home after a long days work and joins a raid full of stress and elitist jerks? Wouldn't you rather relax and enjoy with your guildies while raiding and progressing steadily? Well, we are the guild for you! The officers are a band of RL friends who have leaded raids together since Cataclysm but our long raid history goes back from Vanilla and TBC. We welcome you to join us! We currently are looking for the following classes: 1 Tank Shadow Priest Mage Resto Druid Battle tag: garappa#1474 bam#1353 snoozy#1741 reyrey#1950 Thank you for your interest. -LegendaryLegendarydps0 Jan 12
Jan 11 [H] The Dude Abides - 2day, 7/7H 3/3 H We're a 2 day raiding guild based on the Kil'Jaeden server. We're currently 7/7 H, 3/3 H Trials, and looking to build a mythic group for Nighthold. We're looking for two healers (any class but paladin), and a couple exceptional DPS. We have a very active player base, and a ton of friendly people. We have plenty of guild events, and run tons of Mythic + throughout the week. Our raids are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00 Server Time (PST). Our only requirements are that you show up on time with consumables ready, with Discord and RCLootCouncil installed. We do an optional super casual raid for alts/friends/families on Thursday. Add me on bnet if you wish to talk in game at Oddemic#1522Oddemic0 Jan 11
Jan 11 858 Mage looking Heroic+ Raid team Hi there, I am Herc! I am currently looking for a raiding guild for my mage. I am currently rolling with Arcane but I am going to be running Fire as well :). I am currently looking for a raiding guild that I can clear content on and do it in a reasonable manner. I'm not looking to raid for gear, I am looking to raid for clears and for the difficulty of Mythic raiding. As for me I played a lot of SW:ToR before raiding died over there so i decided to switch to WoW and I love it. I'm available any time for raid but nights are preferred. I don't miss raids. I'm a fun guy to be around and make friends easily. Will provide my own flasks and pots and stuff. As of right now my toon is really new, I leveled her through dungeons from level 1. Her artifact power is low but that is irrelevant next week. Feel free to whisper me in game or add me at Herc#1566! Thanks guys.Hercology4 Jan 11
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite1 Jan 11
Jan 10 [H] Arctos 4/7M Tue/Fri/Sat We are a dedicated Mythic raiding guild. With a core that has been together for over 3 years our Mantra has always been "life first" to accommodate the family man. We are pretty laid back and promote a fun friendly atmosphere, However that hasn't stopped us from frequently maintaining top 25 server status with players parsing top 100 in the world. We have recently opened up recruiting to any and all interested in dedicated raiding with the intent to build on our core for Nighthold. Our raid days/times are: Tuesday 9:30p-11:30p Friday/Saturday 9:30p-12:30a We generally use Tuesday to farm and try out potential applicants. Our primary needs are Ranged DPS pref lock, boomy, priest and potential swing healers. We use EPGP to distribute loot and Ventrillo for communication. For any additional questions please contact myself or any other officer via Btag Ispep#1866 Shal#1343 Breal#1214 Poly#1289Pep2 Jan 10
Jan 9 wts TCG mounts PST -Tríggered0 Jan 9
Jan 7 <Soulless> LF 1900 + exp PVP players for RBGs <Soulless> [H] [US-Kil'Jaeden] is looking for 1900+ experienced pvp'ers for our top 30 RBG team. RBG's run every Sunday and Monday from 6 pm PST until RBG lead calls it. We are currently looking for a boomkin/lock/MW monk, but anyone with the experience and willingness to work with a team is welcome depending on how many spots are left. We are trying to push for the top spot on Kil'Jaeden, so we are looking for serious players that are willing to push, listen to calls, and work together. Leave a comment below or add Geoffrey#1870.Pirrow1 Jan 7
Jan 7 886 H pally 1/7M 2/3 H Looking late night raiding guild. prefer time after 9:00 PM pst mizuraki#1189Mizukira2 Jan 7
Jan 6 7/7M EN 1/7M ToV late night raiding guild EN 7/7M ToV 1/3M Third Shift (Horde) is recruiting for EN/ToV Progression. We are a LATE NIGHT raiding guild that is focused on pushing boss kills. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10:00 pm PST to 2:00 am PST. Please note that Kil'Jaeden is a PST server. Third Shift is a semi hardcore guild. We are a friendly and laid back guild during off raid hours. We do m+ and rbgs together from time to time. When its raid time, we put our game faces on. If you can not perform, you will be sat for someone who can. We are a progression oriented team. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Ranged DPS and healers anyone who is outstanding is free to apply. LOOT: Council/EPGP Interested? Check out our website at http://thirdshiftraid.enjin.com/ and submit an application. Alternatively you can add me on battle tag [spev#11322] or [dattroll#11510] and have an interview for a trial.Dattroll0 Jan 6
Jan 6 7/7M 1/3M Late Night Raid Guild EN 7/7M ToV 1/3M Third Shift (Horde) is recruiting for EN/ToV Progression. We are a LATE NIGHT raiding guild that is focused on pushing boss kills. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10:00 pm PST to 2:00 am PST. Please note that Kil'Jaeden is a PST server. Third Shift has a laid back environment during off raid hours, but we are serious about progression. If you can not perform, you will be sat for someone who can. We are a progression oriented team. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Ranged DPS anyone who is outstanding is free to apply. LOOT: Council/EPGP Interested? Check out our website at http://thirdshiftraid.enjin.com/ and submit an application. Alternatively you can add me on battle tag [spev#11322] and have an interview for a trial.Spev19 Jan 6
Jan 6 [H] <Is Beautiful IRL> 7/7 H EN recruiting Is Beautiful IRL a friendly, family oriented guild is looking to recruit casual and competent players for mythic+ and the occasional raid (7/7 heroic EN). All classes are welcome. If interested in being beautiful in real life add battletag "silvermidget#1740" for more informationTifabane0 Jan 6
Jan 5 7/7 H guild looking to merge Merged. Thanks to everyone who reached out to us! There are quite a few guilds in similar situations we were in with loss of good raiders. Reach out and you will have a solid raid team in no time.Aelarnost2 Jan 5
Jan 4 [H]Rogue and DK LFG (Mon/Thurs) Greetings. We are 2 players looking for a guild that raids Monday and Thursday between 7 - 11pm EST (4 - 8pm PST). We're looking for a guild focused on Nighthold progression into mythic content. As players in our 30s, we take progression seriously and are looking to make friends along the way. We've both been with the game since vanilla and have been raiding off and on ever since. Name: Feldk Class: Frost Death Knight ilvl: 880 Name: Felzero Class: Assassination Rogue ilvl: 859 We'd both be happy to jump into voice chat to answer any questions. Thank you!Felzero0 Jan 4
Jan 4 <Rising Shadow> Recruiting <Rising Shadow> is a small guild of friendly and helpful players. We do a lot of mythic plus dungeons to help people gear up and get artifact power. Our core members have been playing together for a few expansions. We are now preparing for the release of the next raid and plan to progress quickly. Recruiting all DPS and healers for Nighthold mythic progression. Raids are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 5:45 to 8:45pm server time. Come to raids on time and prepared to raid with flasks, enchants, etc. Please contact Ishence, Orruul, or Angrybullrok in game to join or for more info.Ishence0 Jan 4