Kil'jaeden

Apr 23 [H] Group of 5 M Raiders LF 2 Night Guild My friends and I are currently looking for a Mythic raiding guild to continue Mythic NH progression and in the future, ToS Mythic progression, as our current guild has dissolved. Our group of 5 is currently Spriest(But would prefer to play my MM hunter), Mage, Rogue, Holy Priest, and Resto druid or Resto Shaman, all around 905 ilvl. Our current progression together is 3/10 Mythic with 1 of us being 5/10M since February. We have all been a part of top tier raiding guilds at some point in our wow careers and are really looking to push content together. We're looking for a guild with similar progression on a 2 night raiding schedule with raids starting around 8-9pm EST. We all would prefer to get core raiding spots, but we understand that with a 5 person group this isn't likely in a guild that is already established but we are all willing to rotate in and out of the bench depending on a fights needs or loot needs (for farm content). A link of our logs: Spriest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22888063/latest/ expect similar performance on my hunter, although i do not have any logs for it. Holy Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053804/latest/#metric=hps Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22903521/latest/ Resto Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053811/latest/#metric=hps Mage: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053773/latest/ If interested reach out to us through real ID: EGbrendon#1845 Papapark#1464 Hobbes#1213Treeznuttz1 Apr 23
Apr 21 What happened to KJ? I came back to this toon on this server after maybe4 years away, and it seems to be almost always low-medium pop. Used to be High and one of the best Horde PVP servers around. What changed? :oTaurnok4 Apr 21
Apr 20 Those Boat Camping Jerks? Hey there, just seeing if the guild master of TBCJ is still around playing at all? I'd like to park all of my KJ toons in TBCJ.Mookreep2 Apr 20
Apr 20 [H] Acheron 3/10 M, 10/10H Recruiting Raid Times Wednesday and Thursday 730-1030 PST, we are currently in need of DPS of all types with a slight preference towards ranged, and a Disc/RDruid/Monk healer, though again other healers considered. Relatively casual group that is looking for players who want to have fun and get stuff done is a calm and friendly environment, though we of course try to be competitive against each other! Add me in game if you have any more questions faerwen#1156Zaeljin0 Apr 20
Apr 19 [H] Continuity 4/10 M LF DPS [H] Continuity 4/10 Mythic Nighthold 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare *Currently looking to fill range damage spots* LF skilled players to join the core raid team. Trials last two weeks. Performance, attendance and attitude are all analyzed during the trial period. You will be notified by an officer at the end of the trial if you will continue to raid with the core team. We use a Loot Council to distribute loot and Exorsus Raid Tools to post notes and strategies on boss fights. Voice: Discord (mic required) Preferred Classes: Warlock, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Balance Druid Raid Times: Wed/Sun 7 pm-10 pm Server (PST) Addons: RCLootcouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM or BigWigs, Weak Auras2 Whisper/Mail me in game with any questions or add me on BNet at Mal#1855Malagician7 Apr 19
Apr 18 901 3/10M BM Hunter LF Guild Greetings! My equipped item level is ~901, and I primarily play beast mastery, though my Marksman and Survival specs are also decently geared. I have 42 traits in my BM weapon, and 37 in both my off specs. I regularly run M0, M+ (which I enjoy) and old raids to farm AP and legendaries. I tend to also level an alt healer for fun in dungeons / alt raids. Currently, it's a druid, with a monk on the way. What am I looking for in you? This may sound cliche, but I'm looking for a progression-minded guild that also has fun outside of raiding. I don't want to raid with elitist jerks, but I also don't want to carry people (too much) or be carried. Weekday raiding. I am a student, so I cannot raid after 3:00 AM Eastern Time, 12:00 AM Pacific. I would prefer 3 days. Highly prefer Weekdays. Core spot. While I'm obviously open to taking my turn on the bench since there's only 20 slots, I am not interested in permanently sitting for progression. A guild that wants to clear all the content while it is current. A guild that has fun outside of just raiding. I enjoy running 5-man content.What can you expect from me? Consistent attendance. I know that people are depending on me to show up. Someone dedicated to improving performance. I regularly analyze my own logs and compare them with other higher-ranked mages, and I have occasionally asked them questions. (Bonus points if your guild has someone willing to go over logs every now and then!) Someone who understands the mechanics fully and executes them. I am dedicated. I have been with what I call my last guild for over a year. I took a break, but I am ready to be raiding again. My logs may seem low but I have been in those top 100 guilds, ranked in the 90th and 99th percentile. I come to raid prepared. I bring my own flasks / pots / runes / food, and purchase my own gems / enchants.What do I not mind? Your server, as long as your server is well populated. I am willing and able to afford to server change for the right guild. I am currently horde. Your current progression. I'm not looking to take a massive jump in progression from 3/10M, although I'm open if you think I have the potential. I just don't want to be in over my head!Feel free to leave your battletags below if you're looking for someone like me! Sorry for the long post. I want to ensure I find the right home. Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Zo%C3%AB%C3%BF/simple Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23347527/latest/ B-Tag: Zoey#1699Zoëÿ3 Apr 18
Apr 17 9pm-12am(PST)4/10M NH LF healers <CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting R-DPS / Healers 9pm-12am PST. Progression! 4/10 Mythic NightHold 10/10 H NightHold 2/3 M Trial of Valor 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare RAID TIMES (PST) Tues 9pm-12am Weds 9pm-12am Thurs 9pm-12am Recruiting: Ranged DPS: hunters,mage, Boomkin preferred. Healers: Resto druid, Resto shaman. We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights. Loot is distributed by DKP. Rules on our web site clubhouse.enjin.com We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time. Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.comTittanis4 Apr 17
Apr 17 [H]Bedlam (10/10 H NH) seeks more dps *A Little About Us*: <Bedlam> is a new guild with an old soul. We are a group of experienced Heroic/Mythic raiders, starting anew and eager to push progression. Our members are adults with real life responsibilities and our lax raid schedule reflects that. However, this does not mean we tackle our raids any less seriously. We are a dedicated bunch of misfits keen on pushing end game content. *The Important Stuff*: Our progression raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday from 5:30pm to 8:30pm server (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST). We expect our raiders to show up on time, repaired and prepared. We utilize loot council for loot distribution, in a way that strives for fairness. *What you’ll find at <Bedlam>:* * Discord. * Buff food, flasks and guild-funded repairs. * A serious, borderline hardcore attitude for raiding. * A good, solid group of people who are always willing to push 10+ mythic keystones. * A casual social atmosphere when not raiding. * A fun, friendly and drama-free environment for you to hide from your family and/or spouse. * Did we mention the drama-free part? We are all adults here at <Bedlam>, and though some of us could be crazy, we all act like adults (most of the time). *Who we are looking for:* * We are currently in need of the following for DPS: Shadow Priest, Marksman/Beast Mastery Hunter, and a Death Knight * We are currently in need of the following for Healers: Holy/disc Priest, Restoration Shaman * All applicants will be considered. Especially those with the gear and ability to run as a tank/healer offspec * Quality members, good people. We spend a good chunk of our free time with each other, so we like to surround ourselves with like-minded people. * Players who are interested in progressing from Heroic to Mythic content, while still raiding at a casual pace. * Non-elitist attitudes. We are not a top 100 guild and we do not intend to be. What we offer is a balance between progression and having fun in the game. Interested? Bemused? Titillated? Please feel free to PM me here, or contact me on bnet (VileCucumber#1462).Felcucumber7 Apr 17
Apr 15 LF Semi-Casual for Mythic+ and Heroic NH 894 ilvl pugged all my raids. Cleared 5/8 NH Heroic. Know fights. Looking for a guild who isnt so full of its self and wants to have fun but can clear content. Mythic progression is also fine. Latenight weekends are best for me. Thanks for the read. Infamous#11120Laricks0 Apr 15
Apr 14 <boat camping jerks>? any of you guys still around? kirbymaster moojerk moodib nuxPenichillen15 Apr 14
Apr 14 1 1Wilferäl2 Apr 14
Apr 13 [H]<Avantcore> 3/10M 10/10H LFM ABOUT US: <Avantcore> is a fairly new guild established on December 1st of 2016. It is a combination of two Kil'jaeden guilds <Chaotic Submission> and <That Guild Over There>. Both guilds had had their fair share of trials and tribulations before inevitably merging together to form <Avantcore>. In a span of only 5 weeks (not including the Holidays) we were able to achieve 5/7M Emerald Nightmare. Closely following the holidays came the release of Nighthold, where we had set our sights on jumping straight into Heroic and became one of the earlier guilds on Kil'jaeden to go 10/10H in the first week (for most members) or shortly thereafter (for others). Our members tend to be a more competent rather than competitive group. However, we aspire to become one of the more competitive and known guilds on our server. RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday 7-10Pm PST (Mythic NH Progression) Wednesday 7-10Pm PST (Mythic NH Progression) Thursday 7-10Pm PST (Heroic NH Clear) RECRUITMENT INFORMATION: Requirements - 45+ Artifact Traits We are ALWAYS considering other classes/players for our Mythic raid team. Although, there are certain classes we are looking to bring on ASAP. These are as follows: Ranged- Warlock/Hunter/Shaman (All classes considered) Healers- Shaman/Monk (All classes considered) Melee- Rogue/Shaman (All classes considered) ***We invite casual and/or lower geared players to join who aspire to at some point raid new content i.e. Heroic, Mythic.*** ABOUT YOU: We require a couple of things from our members. ALWAYS keep an open mind. UNDERSTAND you may be subject to criticism that we hope to ultimately benefit you, your guild mates AND the guild. CONTINUE to enjoy playing the game in the relaxed and social environment we have worked hard to create, and even harder to maintain. (Must be 18+ years of age to join) BENEFITS: We have and will continue to thrive on helping new and existing members improve their playstyle. Many of our members have played since Vanilla, and are versed in various different classes and specializations. Many of our members have achieved Keystone Master and continue to clear weekly Keystones (for the player looking to max AP). Many of our members also have Alts to run even the old raid content (for the player trying to catch up). If you are interested please reach out to us via a response to this forum and/or in-game. d0lphinitely#1419 KUCHI#1879 artifakt#1114Bullblanco9 Apr 13
Apr 13 [H] <Team Rocket> 5/10M LF RDRUID <Team Rocket> a small branch off of <Blasting Off Again>. The majority of us have a lot of raid experience in Heroic/Mythic content. We're a very vulgar, sarcastic bunch that does indeed take things seriously when needed. We are always building our team to progress through Heroic/Mythic content. We are looking to add more to our team to have fun and to continue with a non-toxic raid environment. Read everything below for information. Recruitment: Always looking for exceptional players! - WARRIOR: CLOSED - MAGE: CLOSED - HUNTER: CLOSED - WARLOCK: OPEN - DEATH KNIGHT: CLOSED - MONK: CLOSED - PALADIN: CLOSED - PRIEST: CLOSED - SHAMAN: CLOSED - ROGUE: CLOSED - DRUID: RESTO DRUID - DEMON HUNTER: CLOSED Progression: - 5/10 Mythic: The Nighthold - 7/7 Mythic: Emerald Nightmare - 2/3 Mythic: Trial of Valor Raid Times: - Friday, Saturday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST. - Sunday: 7:30PM - 10:30PM PST. Contact: - GM: Zelda (Kayla#1539) - Officer: Rueful (Rueful#1619) - Officer: Noireu - Officer: Ubliden - Officer: MilkmytankZelda2 Apr 13
Apr 13 (H) <Black Widow Company> LFM Greetings honored warriors, Black Widow Company [BWC] is now recruiting for our guild Horde-side on Kil’Jaeden. We encourage our members to explore all styles of play, whether exploring old content or end-game PvE and PvP, and there are no class or level requirements to join. We are currently seeking raiders, but our other in-game activities include PvP, world events, and our classic “Intoxication Operations.” If you enjoy playing other games as well, our community is far larger than just our World of Warcraft guild, and does not disappear when content dries up. Black Widow Company [BWC] is an award-winning, international, multi-gaming outfit. We are veteran founded, owned and operated with a solid reputation of integrity, fair play, dedication and team work across many games – Arma 3, MechWarrior Online, PlanetSide 2, Star Citizen, World of Tanks/Warships, Overwatch and more. As a community, we operate under a clearly defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) which serves as our charter and code of conduct. The SOP sets the standard of respect, professionalism, and excellence that every BWC member is expected to uphold. If you are seeking more than just an in-game guild, then BWC may be for you. Check us out at www.the-bwc.com Discover what Black Widow Company has to offer you and what you have to offer BWC. /salute Mahrudruss#1822Marud0 Apr 13
Apr 12 <Soulless> 3/10M LF Sham/Pally heals FOR THE COMPETITIVE RAIDER: Soulless is currently a 3/10 mythic group looking for shaman healers for Night Hold going in to tomb. People on the mythic raid team will find themselves at home if: -They know their class -Understand that mythic is about progressing through bosses one portion of the fight at a time. -Can raid at 7:00pm server Tuesdays/Thursdays and optionally a cooldown heroic on Saturday/ Normal on Sunday at the same time. THIS GUILD IS A HOME: Our guild is also a home for players, you'll be found much more desirable if you are active on a daily basis, we have an extremely competitive m+ group that is usually looking for a healer at some point during the day. This group also will probably want your key at some point during the week even if you are not in the raid core or competitive. This means that you won't have to pug your 10 if our group is available and looking for keys. And this happens a lot during the week. As well, we do community open BG's and several daily players are looking to cool off with some random bg's. So if you're looking for a raiding group and a place to hang out when we're not just raiding, we've got lots of content to chew through. Reply here, shoot me in-game mail or whisper me. You can also contact in-game: Oviraptor (Our GM), Pirrow(Officer), or /who soulless to get in contact with someone in our guild! Anybody is welcome as a member, however if you want to be a raider, come in to this knowing that you will be trialed and expected to understand mechanics of fights, understand your class and be able to improve and take criticism!Pseubrew1 Apr 12
Apr 10 [H] <Caedas> LFM Ranged players [H] <Caedas> 7/7H 3/3H 10/10N 10/10H Who we are: Caedas formed at the start of BC and raided on a fairly demanding schedule. Now days, as busy adults with real life responsibilities, we raid on a much more lax schedule. The guild operates as a tight knit group with a family type atmosphere. Caedas has become an in-game home to it's members. Raid Info: We do progression raids on Tue/Mon from 5PM-8PM server time(8PM-11PM EST). We are currently 10/10 H NH, and 10/10 N NH. Previously, we went 7/7 H EN and 3/3 H ToV. While we raid on a casual schedule, we require everyone to be on their A game for raids due to our limited schedule. Raiders are expected to show up on time, repaired, prepared, and to pull their weight. We also have Sun 5PM-8PM server(8pm-11pm EST) normal raid for alts, prospective new members without logs, and those who are struggling to "pull their weight" to improve and tighten up their game.(Not mandatory attendance-will pug spots if needed) What we provide A stable, fun, and friendly environment to unwind after a long work day Buff Food, guild funded repairs Discord A hardcore attitude for raiding, yet a casual, social feel when not. A group of people always willing push higher level M+, and/or Kara on a weekly basis Drama Free gameplay. Who we are looking for Quality people. We spend a good portion of our free time together, so like minded adults are who we want to surround ourselves with We currently have need for DPS and one solid tank. In addition, any flexible DPS with a healer/tank offspec and the ability to raid in either will be given extra consideration People who are interested in progressing through heroic and some mythic raiding at a casual pace. We're not top 100, and we're not trying to be. If interested add me on Battlenet Branson#1286Musiquë16 Apr 10
Apr 10 Package 903 Rdruid 3/10 And 897 FWar 2/10 Salutations! I'm looking into options to be in a guild with my friend. I'll also include a couple of others from our guild (which is disbanding) who are actively looking for a new guild but are not manditory as part of our "package deal". We are all currently on Area 52 and wiling to transfer for the right guild. Availability: Weekdays and Sunday 7p-12a (EST). These times are not flexible. Faction: Horde Only Transfer: Willing to transfer Offspecs: Rdruid: 35 traits in Guardian and Balance, but both are not geared/viable for mythic raiding. FWarr: Non-mythic raid viable Prot War offspec. Rdruid Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17835443/latest/#metric=hps Krosus Prog: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/maV8zvPM1JKtWN7Y#fight=23 FWarr Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14251012/latest/ FMage Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15050387/latest/ Ehn Sham Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15560766/latest/ Contact: Fymatdsrio#11437Fymatdsrio5 Apr 10
Apr 10 900 enh/ele shaman lf raiding guild Hello peeps Enhance/elemental shaman here looking for a raiding home I have raided in all expacs here or there some with a sever top 10 guilds like gaia and holier than thou on dalaran. hit me up for a detailed resume on raid exp this forum is not long enough for my exploits lel I am looking for a 2-3 day per week raiding guild with at-least 10/10 NH Heroic between Sunday to Thurs at any hours I am looking for guild that I can have a great comradery with and that is full of competent ppl who are willing to push to the next level. while also laul'in on vent in the wee hours of the night I consider my self a very intuitive, proficient and resourceful player who learns and reacts fast. I encourage people to constructively criticize the my play as well as the play of others to help them so we can all benefit. we need to help each other to succeed in the end!!! I use 3rd party resources to improve my game and gear like warcraftlogs and Ask Mr Robot I am constantly looking for ways too improve my game Thanks CB add me on real id justin#1493Twocb4 Apr 10
Apr 8 [H]<Vindicated> 4/10M NH Recruiting! <Vindicated>(Kil'Jaeden) is a semi-hardcore guild that seeks to achieve Cutting Edge progression on a fairly light schedule. We also look to build and maintain a strong community of players that work together beyond our scheduled raid times. We have adopted a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression. ________________ Progression : 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 4/10M NH ________________ What we're looking for: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. Raid days are Sunday/Monday 6:00pm-10:00pm PST (Server Time). In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to make at least a 90% attendance rate. Currently Recruiting: Holy Paladin (High) Shadow Priest (High) Mage (High) Boomkin Druid (High) Non-Brewmaster Tank (High) Ret Paladin (Medium) WW Monk (Medium) If you do not see your class or spec on this list, we will still consider your application! Contacts: Guild Master-Lunoxis#1568 or myself-Passionate#1508 Website: http://vindicatedkj.enjin.com/homeKatcall1 Apr 8
Apr 6 <H> Four Years Later Heroic Progression Four Years Later Nighthold 7/7N 3/10H are raiders from WotLK recruiting individuals & small grps for laid back N&H raiding & M+s. LF all skilled dps & a resto sham. Progression Schedule Days: Tuesday and Thursday Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST Contact: SleepyBear#15309 or Killatino/Lecro/kisersosa in game About us We are a small guild with a consistent flex raid group of 13. we are looking to fill out a full raid team of 25. We are social and use discord, many players also play HoTS and Rocket League in the spare time. We keep things loose and fun as much as possible while still progressing in the end game content.Beitrix0 Apr 6
Apr 5 [H/KJ] Four Years Later Heroic Progression Four Years Later Nighthold 7/7N 3/10H are raiders from WotLK recruiting individuals & small grps for laid back N&H raiding & M+s. LF all skilled dps & a resto sham. Progression Schedule Days: Tuesday and Thursday Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST Contact: SleepyBear#15309 or Killatino/Lecro/kisersosa in game About us We are a small guild with a consistent flex raid group of 13. we are looking to fill out a full raid team of 25. We are social and use discord, many players also play HoTS and Rocket League in the spare time. We keep things loose and fun as much as possible while still progressing in the end game content.Beitrix0 Apr 5
Apr 3 (H) Evolution of the Devoted Raiding Schedule: Currently Tuesday, Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST) [Note that times are subject to change] Progress: Building a raid team to start Heroic Nighthold, most of our raiders are 885Ilvl What our Guild can offer: Small guild looking to bring in more people to further develop a raid team capable of pushing Heroics. We have an active core of people who are into PVE, PVP, Pet collecting, Transmog A relaxed and fun raiding environment A diverse group of players to engage in activities with Ideal Candidates: Are mature and have excellent attitude. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset Contacts: Send in game messages to Minmei, Eithneslin, Elfirea or Thorameth or contact us through battle tag for more info. Zee#1999 Ziggy005#1358 Jennifer75#1872 Arial99#1236 Will be hosting a Normal Nighthold Run this weekend for people wanting to try us out and see that raiding can be fun and not stressful! Pm me or anyone else listed here for more details!Elfirea1 Apr 3
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Blood+of+Vengeance Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 Ravaras#1720 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 3 (H) <Black Widow Company> LFM Greetings honored warriors, Black Widow Company [BWC] is now recruiting for our guild Horde-side on Kil’Jaeden. We encourage our members to explore all styles of play, whether exploring old content or end-game PvE and PvP, and there are no class or level requirements to join. We are currently seeking raiders, but our other in-game activities include PvP, world events, and our classic “Intoxication Operations.” If you enjoy playing other games as well, our community is far larger than just our World of Warcraft guild, and does not disappear when content dries up. Black Widow Company [BWC] is an award-winning, international, multi-gaming outfit. We are veteran founded, owned and operated with a solid reputation of integrity, fair play, dedication and team work across many games – Arma 3, MechWarrior Online, PlanetSide 2, Star Citizen, World of Tanks/Warships, Overwatch and more. As a community, we operate under a clearly defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) which serves as our charter and code of conduct. The SOP sets the standard of respect, professionalism, and excellence that every BWC member is expected to uphold. If you are seeking more than just an in-game guild, then BWC may be for you. Check us out at www.the-bwc.com Discover what Black Widow Company has to offer you and what you have to offer BWC. /salute Mahrudruss#1822Marud0 Apr 3
Apr 2 <A> KT - Heroic Guild Recruiting 875+ RDPS The short version, and if it peeks your interest you check out the full post from the link below. Unrelenting Fury - Kel'Thuzad-PvP Heroic Guild Seeking 875+ RDPS Raid Time:TU & TH 7PM-10PM EST(5-8PM MST-Realm/6PM-9pm CST/4PM-7PM PST) Voice: Discord Current Progression Raid: Night Hold Heroic 6/10 Past Progression: 10/10 N NH - 2/3 H ToV - 7/7 H EN(AotC) Loot: Personal BTAG: Monkster#1499 Our Recruitment Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753677753#post-4Jíggles0 Apr 2
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Apr 1 BG Queue Times So, since post 7.2 I dunno if the horde has been affected by this or not but on Alliance side we have a 20-40m wait time for Bg's. My question is, does the horde have this same issue on wait times?Leonious2 Apr 1
Apr 1 Found home, nevermind. Found thank you.Zaklek0 Apr 1
Mar 31 [H]<Implacable> is recruiting Implacable is currently recruiting tank, healers (pref Holy paladin and Resto Druid) and DPS(open to all) as we fill in our roster to move to begin raiding mythic Nighthold. Guild type: semi-hardcore Requirements: 890+ equipped IL, 37+ on artifact weapon. A good attitude Expectations: self motivation to improve your gear and game play so that the guild can progress. Being open to positive and negative feedback given in a constructive manner and willingness to give said feedback. Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 6-830 server time (PST) Environment : We cultivate a friendly, jovial environment. We desire players who take ownership for their game play. Everyone makes mistakes occasionally more so when learning a boss. We are cultivating an environment where people are expected to openly discuss mistakes without feeling blamed for making an error. Leadership: The officers have been raiding since BC and Vanilla. We know what is necessary to succeed and are looking to get it done. Why you should consider Implacable? Do you want to have fun playing with a group of players that actually want to play together? Do you want to run with people who want to succeed and are motivated to put in the work to do so? Do you want to actually make jokes between pulls and have a place where it is normal to log into to discord just to bs? We might be the right fit for you! If you would like to speak personally to our GM or an officer, please add Oiysters#1610 or Kippo#1334 to battle.net and message us in game.Kippo1 Mar 31
Mar 31 <Madness Unchecked> Kil'Jaeden-Alliance <Madness Unchecked> Kil'Jaeden-Alliance looking for good natured, fun and easy going people to progress through Legion. We will be starting from the ground up, so if you are new to raiding, no problem! No previous raid experience required, just a willingness to learn, and grow with us. We are looking to Break into raiding by Mid April, our time up to then will be helping gear, and getting people ready for raids, and just getting to know each other! *looking for people to help with recruiting at help us get this guild going and make a name for ourselves!* Raid dates and times will be 6PM Server (PST) Monday and Wednesday. Check out our website! http://madnessunchecked.enjin.com/Sephrok0 Mar 31
Mar 31 <EDM> Recruiting DPS and a Tank ABOUT US: EDM is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for more for our main raiding team. We are a relaxed group of adults progressing through Mythic Nighthold and we are setting our sights on the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Currently, we have cleared: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Nighthold 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic RAID SCHEDULE We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4:00 – 6:00 PST (server time). RECRUITING We are currently looking for mythic ready DPS and a tank. If our schedule fits your needs, please contact me in game. My battle.net ID is LadySayria#1850.Lumonaria0 Mar 31
Mar 31 [Silent] 3/10M LFM About us Silent is a semi-hardcore guild here on Kil'Jaeden US that leans more toward hardcore during our 9 hour raid period. We expect that our raiders show the leadership respect during our raid times, and focus on doing mechanics and progressing at a good pace. About our Leadership Our leadership is a "Council" system, meaning all our decisions are done via the opinion of 3-5 Council Members. We do not advertise ourselves as "Guild Master" or "Officer", everyone with any kind of power is on an equal level, so any raider/social member can approach any of the Council leaders at any time. Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30 - 10:30 PM PST Needs Resto Druid Holy Pala And All raid ready dps! Contact me at Panda#13991 and apply at Silentkj.shivtr.comMattÿ0 Mar 31
Mar 31 872 bear lf guild 1. Times available & time zone: Anything after afternoons/mornings on the weekdays, im fine weekend mornings/afternoons 2. Server preference: Kil'jaeden 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Little bit of all, depending on my mood 5. Current progression/experience: 4/7 mythic EN and 3/3 heroic EXP on main this toon also has killed H Xavius and passed 3/3 on normal. 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A. Ask upon request 7. Contact info: Leopardspots#1344 8. Anything else: Hello people of azeroth! I have 4/7 mythic experience on my main, and id like to play this toon more in NH. I am open to any days/times as long as its not IN THE AFTERNOON ON WEEKDAYS. weekend afternoons/mornings are fine. If you are interested, please add me @ Leopardspots#1344!Roareh4 Mar 31
Mar 30 LF mythic raiding guild Looking for at least 3/10 mythic raiding guild. Currently only 1/10 due to lack of players mainly have about 5 pulls on 2nd boss. Not looking to join a group where missing people is a big problem that's why i'm in my spot now. Also my times are earlier due to eastern but i've started a new job. I'm looking for something around 5 pm server start and end latest 8:30 pm server. I might be able to fit some other like super late hours in when I wake up idk just let me know. My main spec was disc But I've been grinding on shadow and just need 1-2 trinkets being korsus and Chronomatic and 1 more shadow legendary. witch ill get fast with new 7.2. Both my disc and shadow are at 40 traits right now. Was 44 in shadow and 50 in disc before 7.2 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4wRaPXvGmcWDpYyg some heal logs i got saved and my wow prog. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kil-jaeden/Fatshadow MY Bnet is fatpanda#11584Fatshadow1 Mar 30
Mar 30 lf new home i am looking for a guild to join. im a casual player looking to get into a active raiding guild. i am not looking for a raiding spot but as a social... but ill be able to fill in as dps if needed. i am looking to get into a guild because of the upcoming 7.2 patch. i main a paladin and i havent been playing her much since i maxed out 54 traits on all 3 specs in early february. i have been playing my monk a lot lately gearing her up. i am looking into joining a guild to also run and farm mythic+ to maximize ap on 7.2 launch. i got my guldan aotc kill 2nd week of release pugging on 1/27/17. paladin is 54 on all 3 specs monk is 52 brewmaster and 36 windwalker links to my toons http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Jieun/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Jieunqt/advancedJieun4 Mar 30
Mar 29 <SAME> Recruiting all for ToS roster <SAME> 4/10M Looking for Skilled DPS, and Healers We would be very interested in talking to you seeing that we are going through some roster changes to prep for ToS. Feel free to contact pirate at the battletag below or myself at Bakery#1192 Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST(server time) Loot Distribution is done by a loot council taking performance (damage/healing done, damage taken, etc.), attendance, and current gear level as the main focus on distribution. We're looking for players who know their class thoroughly. Players who can and will listen to instructions and then act on those instructions. I don't want to call your name to remove brambles only to watch you not perform that task. We don't take ourselves very seriously. If you are on Kil'Jaeden you'll frequently see myself or others being clowns in trade chat or around the world. Though I will stress that it is not in the interest of our guild for any of its members to be dicks to other players. We frequently Sell runs and have in the past needed to pug from our fine player-base so it's a part of your job as a member to help our reputation as retarded, yet friendly players. Before applying - keep in mind: this is a Mythic raid team. What that means is that we have to have 2-3 tanks 13-15 dps and 3-5 healers online for every raid night, depending on the encounter we are about to face. And then we have to take into account that not everyone will be able to make 100% of raid nights. That means we have to maintain a roster of more than 20 players. So you must be willing to sit for players who are more fitting for specific content or encounters. And you must be ready at all times when sitting to come in. I hate it, you hate it, we all hate it but it's a necessary evil in the name of progression. Specific Recruitment needs: HOLY PALADIN Ret Paladin Fury/Arms Warrior Balance Druid Any and all skilled players should apply regardless of spec. Please head over to Same.Guildlaunch.com to apply or Add Pirateswift(GM) on BNet: Gpolice#1230 for more info.Goldshireho2 Mar 29
Mar 28 903 Prot Pally w/ 54 Traits LF Raiding Guild As it says in the title I am a 903 Equipped Protection Paladin with max paragon and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open that is progressing in Mythic Nighthold. Currently I am 9/10 H 2/10 M with Trill to 20% NH 5/7M EN 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two nights a week and end by 11 EST. I am available any days, server transferring and faction changing is not an issue. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia2 Mar 28
Mar 28 888 fury warrior LF Raid Team 888 fury warrior Looking for a new raid team. have 51 points in wep and just need a group that will actually let me play my warrior instead of making me play on an alt. on my alt i am 9/10 heroic so i know the fights.Ranosh3 Mar 28
Mar 28 Brew/pally tank lf mythic guild 920/907 Brew - all bis tanking legendaries, with the 2 bis healing as well. I'm 54/54/48 traits with gear setups for all specs if the situation arises to utilize them. I also have a 911/905E prot pally with 51 traits (soon to be 54) that i am working on in the meantime as i have run out of most things to do in the current patch and not having a mythic guild as of now. LF a mythic raiding guild that knows how to have a good time while still focusing up and getting progression done. I'm 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M currently (plenty of time spent on krosus/spellblade so i know the fights) raid availability: 4PM-10PM CT weekdays. weekends are open Faction: horde - will not be willing to faction transfer server: Illidan - will be willing to transfer I know the ins and outs of my class, because i like the theory crafting and knowledge on how to min/max my characters. I would consoder myself a strong player mechanically.I try to come prepared, research fights before raids, and show up to raids on time. thanks! Btag: cairbear1#1884Brewfasa1 Mar 28
Mar 27 No Comment <Deleted>Spiritual3 Mar 27
Mar 26 (H) <Gamblers Anonymous> R Guild Name: <Gamblers Anonymous> Faction: Horde Realm: Kil'Jaeden(PvP) Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00PM ST - 11:30PM ST (PST) We're currently Cutting edge 7/7M [H] 10/10, 2/10M We are very determined on both progressing and having fun. Mean while keeping the guild / raid drama-free. Need Members for our core group. We're recruiting for Mythic + members / and some more flexibility on core comp. All exceptional players are considered to join core groups. Please contact me (GrimReaper#1649) Kilernops#1147, Roktash, Mawmee, Saristine in game if you're interested.Lyltsreaper4 Mar 26
Mar 26 [H] 3/7M 3/3H 8/10H TANK/RANGED (Organization Thirteen) Has returned! Weekend raiding guild Fri Sat 9:30 pm-12:30 am server (PST). Recruiting for our Mythic roster for Nighthold. We're in need of dedicated raiders looking for a permanent/ long term home. We are a bit more laid back with a focus on keeping the fun in raiding while also keeping it as efficient as possible, If interested add Fallen#12876 so we may speak. Happy hunting and good luck. *casual/standby raiders/M+ runner welcome*(we run M+ during the evening as well) Current Openings: *If class/spec is not listed please feel free to contact us, we are always looking for strong dedicated raiders.* Death Knight - Blood Warrior - Prot Shaman - Ele/ Resto Druid - ALL SPECS! Priest - ALL SPECS! Paladin - Holy/ Prot Monk - MW Demon Hunter - Havoc Warlock - ALL SPECS! Hunter - closed Mage - closed Rogue - closedFallenscout41 Mar 26
Mar 25 Hullo Why does everyone seem nice on forums but ganks me all the time and /spits me ;-; Hi!Nexuses2 Mar 25
Mar 25 Hi, I'm Bebbit. #versussucksBebbit9 Mar 25
Mar 24 What is your current Fav. mount? Mine for some reason is the Snowy Gryphon I am not really sure why.... So my question again, what is your Fav. mount :)Leonious1 Mar 24
Mar 24 Farewell KJ I'm leaving the server I have had so much fun and made so many friends and I want to thank all of you and wish you all the best - LOVE LOBSTADeathlobsta1 Mar 24
Mar 24 Sup nerds holasQuestina11 Mar 24
Mar 22 [H] <Call To Battle> 10/10H Recruiting <Call To Battle> is a team of progression-minded individuals looking to steamroll through the current Legion raid content, proceeding to further patches while maintaining a solid raid roster. Our core group has been raiding actively since the beginning of WoD and a lot of our players are vanilla vets' as well! We promote a friendly and non-bland-style raid environment in comms while in thick of raiding. If you're looking for a home, we gotchu. Now, the point of this post here is plain n' simple friends: We need to fill out our roster and push into MYTHICSZSZ. YEAHHH We're in dire need of two healers and competitive DPS, so please read below for more info. We're also the true meme dream team, so there's that for yah. Raid Info: Raid times: 6:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M Server time (PST) Tuesday Wednesday (OPTIONAL ALT DAYS) Thursday Requirements: At least 885 iLvl 45+ Weapon Traits Discord with a mic The ability to learn and take criticism Showing up to raid on time with proper raiding supplies We are currently: 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 3/7 Mythic EN (Irrelevant, but whatevs) Recruitment Needs: Death Knight: Open (DPS) Druid: Open (DPS) Hunter: Open Mage: Open Monk: Open (Heals and DPS) Paladin: Open (Heals and DPS) Priest: Open (Heals and DPS) Rogue: Open Shaman: Open (Heals and DPS) Warlock: Open Warrior: Closed We are open to accepting any closed classes who prove to show experience and are willing to put in the effort in showing up and performing during our raids. If you'd like to become part of our team, contact: - Laviosuh/Ucy (Espo#1210) - Zoa (xexion6969#1206) **Side Note** We're in the process of deciding a new guild name. If you decide to join, a poll is up in our Discord with new potential guild names (some are bit memey/inside joke than others)Ucy4 Mar 22
Mar 21 <Strange Fiction> 4/10M Krosus - LF DPS <Strange Fiction> on [H]Kil'Jaeden is a 2 night raid guild running on 6 hours a week: Wed & Sun 930p-1230a PST. Currently we are the #1 guild for 6 hour raiding on our server and are competing with other guilds raiding 8 hours a week. What makes <Strange Fiction> stand out from the other 7/7M guilds? We have already pushed 4/10M and are currently competing equal progression with other guilds raiding 3+ nights a week on a 2 night/ 6 hour raid schedule. Though we had a late start to Emerald Nightmare, we were 7/7M and 3/3H in just over 2 months. Now that we have a stable core, we are looking to continue our push through Nighthold. As we only raid two days a week, we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs. Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold (Krosus) 10/10 Heroic Nighthold ---------------------------------------- 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare ---------------------------------------- 1/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Recruiting Needs: *50 Trait mainspec is required minimum* Death Knight - Frost Warrior - Fury Priest - Shadow Monk - Windwalker *while we are looking for a few specific classes and roles, we do consider exceptional, reliable, and competent players on all specs* Outside of Mythic raid progression, we have an active core of players who run Normal Nighthold, Karazhan w/ Nightbane runs, and dozens of Mythic+ throughout the day (usually a few groups in the mornings and a few more in the evening) consistently clearing any keystone up to, and beyond, +15 every week, including multiple Keystone Masters. If you think <Strange Fiction> would be a good fit for you and also you for us, feel free to check out our site or contact us on battletag: www.strange-fiction.enjin.com Paragon#1682 Lyrich#11966Terrakion19 Mar 21