Kil'jaeden

Mar 10, 2014 WTB Alch prof kit looking to buy an alchemy leveling kit 0-600, pst me in game for more info or send mail to Aphuslol. Thanks.Aphuslol0 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 Protection Warrior 14/14N Looking for Guild! Background: - Played the game since vanilla. Have many alts (progressing to level them) to have better understanding of other classes. - Have hardcore raiding progression experience from Vanilla - WotLK. - Always played warrior. - Always dedicated my time to improving/helping guild progression. About Me: - 14/14 Normal SoO 10 man - 13/14 Normal SoO 25 man - Open to constructive criticism, always striving to improve. - 562 Tank, 551 DPS Seeking: - Looking for a semi-hardcore/casual guild with end game focus who wants a passionate focused raider with with the ability to adapt. - Core position, but always willing to sit if necessary. - Guild with at least the same progression as myself. Availability: Any day of the week From: 5:00PM - 10:00PM PST (8:00PM - 1:00AM EST) If you are interested in a dependable hard working raider with qualities as mentioned, please leave some information here so that we can talk further. Thanks! BattleTag: Shaklee#1915 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Sevric/advancedSevric3 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 <peaceful skeleton realm> Looking for a tank <peaceful skeleton realm> is recruiting an experienced tank for its 6/14H Tuesday Thursday evening (7pm) raid group. Please send inquiries in the form of in game mail to Palamaur or Bobdeniro or apply online at psr.guildlaunch.com . Normal experience, adequate gear, a good attitude towards raiding and teammates, and mumble are required.Palamaur2 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 LF RaF - Must read! Hi, everyone! I'm opening a RaF call to power-level on more than one toon in Darkspear and Kil'Jaeden (maybe Tichondrius) servers. The requirements are the following: » Be able to get the Battle Chest at least. » Availability to level up several times every week. » Basic knowledge of each class in the game (I will give preference to Tanks) Since I'm actually moving out from my dead server I can't help with mats, items or gold BUT as my new friend, I can send you a x2 months Prepaid OR x1 Mount as a GIFT from the Battle.net Shop (this must not exceed the price of the 2M prepaid) for the inconveniences. However, you get these benefits when the RaF time ends (actually two months). Why? As I said before, I'm just trying to move and start over. How? Mail me to: DamascusRaF @ gmail.com When? Well, I'm available from 12am to 2pm (PST) (we should power-level for at least 3hr). Let me know if you are interested by mailing me or leaving a comment. Have a nice weekend! (If this post breaks any rule, let me know to edit or delete it).Damascus0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Thok Kill WTB normal mode thok kill. Let me know how much gold for the kill and when you are available. Message me in game or mailbox me if im not online.Devitaldk0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 [H] <Crowd Control> 10m 8/14H - LF Tank Hi All, Crowd Control is a Level 25 guild currently 8/14H (almost have H Malk). We are looking to recruit a TANK... PROT PALLY vastly preferred and hopefully 560+, cloak, and some heroic SOO xp. Our raid times are LATE NIGHT 11:30pm-2:30am ST on Thursday-Sat. nights. This is a mature and laid back guild, no drama please! We are by no means hardcore but we only ask that you be good at your class and not fail at awareness/mechanics. We are also taking subs to our core group and perhaps starting a second group. So if you're interested in raiding late night please also inquire! If you are interested, please send Ceira an in game tell or add Battletag jacob0401#1314. For the Horde!Ceira4 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 -- edit: Found a crafter for the item I needed. Thanks.Pammie3 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 [H]<Eastern> 10M, 3/14 H SoO. RDPS Hello potential Pew Pews! Eastern is a semi casual raiding guild looking to progress into Heroic SoO. Currently 3/14 Heroic SoO. We've got a fairly carefree group of raiders who enjoy having a great time, but get down to the meat of things when the going gets tough. We're currently looking for solid RDPS to progress into heroics with Raid Times- 4:30-7 PST, Tues, Thurs and Sun Currently looking for- Hunter, Boomkin or Elemental Shaman. (Preferably a solid Hunter) Requirements- 550+ Ilvl with the intent and will to push through Heroics We're also accepting more casual, social players to fill out to possibly start putting together alt groups and Flex raids. If you're interested just shoot Krate, Deyheals myself(Quikstryke) or Superstatue a message in game for more details. Or just send me a mail :) Thanks for your time folks!Quikstryke6 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 Challenge Mode Gold WTB the last 6 of my CM Gold for 10k each The ones I still need are ToJS, SSB, MSP, SPM, GSS, and SH! Send in-game mail with any offers or responses.. Thanks!Jøsh2 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 Looking to buy a JC leveling kit Too lazy to farm things myself. If you have one, please let me know how much you want. Thanks.Atticodem0 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 Recruit a Friend Wanting to find someone to Recruit for 3x exp bonusSlayerv0 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 <Bastion>10M Raiding Guild Casual-Progression Who we are: <Bastion> is a 10M raiding guild that has just recently been formed and is looking for some new recruits! We are bringing people in from all over Kil'jaeden, with players having from 13/14 exp to 5/14 H exp. We prioritize skill, knowing mechanics, and being able to get bosses down rather than simply numbers or ilvl. We also prioritize guild synergy and wanting to help others outside of raid rather than simply just being there for raid. We're building a community focused guild and want to get to know all of our members, rather than everyone simply knowing the GM or Officers. Why are we new: We were born out of a desire by officers of various other guilds to form a community guild that could also progress quickly and smoothly through current content, with an eye towards WOD. We were all feeling unsatisfied in our current guild environments and decided to make a switch, and the idea of Bastion was born. We also have a vent server, and are currently working on putting together a website. What we want from you: Being there, 15 minutes before pull time, with your flasks, pots, and gems and enchants done. We also want you to be in the right mindset to raid....raiding with a bad attitude is a recipe for disaster. Also, make sure you have researched the fights we are doing that day, and how your class and role fit into those encounters in particular. We prefer to raid lead the educated. Our Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday, 5-8 Server. Many of our members are East Coasters so our raiding times are earlier than many guilds.. We also run H-TOT runs/Transmog runs on weekends, and are starting up an SOO alt run in two weeks time. Who we want for the guild: Everyone! But for the progression raid side of things: Holy Paladin Restoration Druid Restoration Shaman Balance Druid Combat Rogue We are also looking to recruit any other exceptional players. For our alt run: 2 NON-Holy Paladin Healers, Ranged DPS, Tanks will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Where to Come for More Info: Grogore, Grogoré, Zirgazgaroth, Nitecaller, Kimkardash. Battletags: Mngwa#1730, Bogusbart#1162, Grogore#1754, Hokares#1214. Of course we are taking casuals, levelers, and people who want quick queues on their LFRs as well.Nitecaller23 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 Brewmaster 558 13/14 heroic on main LF guild. Riemi is my main on KJ but I retired her to play my monk. LF Heroic raiding guild 10/25 doesnt matter. Preferably finishing before 11pm server, any days work. Reply either here or in game mail. alt code is 0248Bøshy0 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 How does KJ compare to other Horde Servers I was thinking of transferring to Kil'jaeden because some of my friends already play on this server and I am getting back into WoW. I was just curious as to how this server compares to the likes of Tichondrius or Illidan in terms of progression raiding and organised PVP. Is it easy to find a good raiding group (regular group not a PUG), is it easy to find RBG and arena groups and is the economy healthy?Ronaconda1 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 LF Hardcore Raiding Guild 575 Ret 574 Prot 565+ Holy Currently 9/14 Heroic 14/14 Normal SoO exp, should be further but when you have a couple bad players holding you back that can't or won't be replaced or removed because of incompetence it's pretty rough carrying two healers and a couple dps that should be doing another 100-300k dps with their current gear. Lf Hardcore raiding guild with dependable and competent raiders with the motivation every expansion to push as hard as they can to get the most progression with the allotted time given for a set raiding schedule. I'm a very dependable person and always early for raids ready to go with all the consumables required for a decent night of progression through any content. Have multiple alts such as warlock/druid/mage/dk/monk at 90 willing to get raid ready if needed. Mainly focus on one toon which has been my pally ever since vanilla as far as gear and learning the class for all three specializations.Abrakith7 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 [H] <The Dark Council>3/14H need mdps <The Dark Council> Late night raiding guild is currently looking for a melee dps 555+ to complete our core group. Prefer rogue or ret pally but any good player will be considered. Guild is currently 3/14 heroic with Protectors, Norushen, and Galakras downed. Any player considered must have, or be very close to having, the legendary cloak on the character they want in the guild. Guild raid times are Wednesday and Thursday, 10pm-2am server time. If you are interested, reply here or send a whisper in game to one of these people. Trunkmonky Orcandbeans Rutrol DipluckyTrunkmonky0 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 New Colorado Based Guild Looking For Members Clutch Gaming Arena is a newly formed guild looking to find players that live within Colorado to pursue our goal for an in store live raiding guild. We all meet up at Clutch Gaming Arena & Energy Bar located in Arvada, Colorado (https://www.facebook.com/clutcharena) every Monday. We are Horde on Kil'Jaeden looking for any and all levels and players who wish to join the guild. Please add Sakuretsu#1547 on Real ID for more info or visit our Facebook page at (https://www.facebook.com/cowow) to sign up on our roster. We're looking forward to beginning a new revolution of raiding with all of you and hope to hear from you soon! Lok'tar Ogar!Mitsushika4 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 Alliance Or Horde? Im thinking about Faction Changing to the Alliance in preparation of the upcoming expac. I love world PvP and since our server has roughly double the amount of horde im thinking that gives me more people to kill in world PvP. I would hate to regret my choice however so I am posting to get some general thoughts from you guys, what faction do you like better? Alliance or Horde and why? (all answers please be about this server obviously) Thanks :DDaladro1 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 LF recruits for <Eradicate the Alliance>. I need some help. I can't recruit for the life of me whenever I have a fresh guild; because people always want a Lv.25 guild with perks. Anyone willing to join that doesn't care about all that? Here is my recruit message. <Eradicate the Alliance> is a new guild LF members who enjoy bringing misery & pain to Alliance players! If it's PvP, WE DO IT. After each battle, repairs are paid for! We'll do what we can to help or teach PvP! Serious/casual players welcomed! Try us out! Lv.1. With 5 bank tabs so far. Server: Kil'Jaeden of course. Time: West Coast. GM: Me. Battletag: TheLichKing#1420 I'm new to the forums so sorry if I'm doing this wrong lol.Ðeadlytoxins0 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 Name charizard I used to have the name and deleted the character. I want the name again and the person who has it, hasn't gotten on that character in awhile. How can i get a hold of this person to try and get the name? I know the character is in the guild twisted affliction.Tubby5 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 Guilds beware! Kyad & Ellius -read- Our guild bank was hacked and missing key components from our guild bank for progression raiding. I wish to warn other guilds of these players and their malicious deeds. NAMES: KYAD - 90 RESTO DRUID ELLIUS - 90 WarlockMindfreak21 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 <Red Ocean> 25M (13/14N) Recruiting Ranged Hello everyone <Red Ocean> is recruiting ranged DPS preferably Boomkin and Mage, all exceptional Players are welcome! we raid on Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm Server time. Feel Free to whisper Daegonis, Curadosanto, or Nokton In game for more information or questions. Thank You Hope to see you soon!Nokton0 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 5, 2014 Petition to get my Guild back... Some of you know me, some do not, those of you that do, know I was the GM of "Reprisal". I had to take an extended absence for important reasons. I thought I demoted everyone accordingly so the "Characters lower than the third rank down from Guild Master are not eligible to claim guild leadership." rule would save my Guild from being taken. Well, I am back and it has been taken from me, all the hard work, time, gold, etc. that me and players I consider friends, is gone. So if anyone is able to recall my toon and my GM status of Reprisal, to help me petition to the current GM, I would greatly appreciate it. Zion aka The Grand CrusaderZìon29 Mar 5, 2014
Mar 5, 2014 Hey check this out Look now that I may I have deceived you a little bit and your reading this I've got a guild. A guild that needs more players. <Rednecks Anonymous> is my guild. We are level 2. Now if you haven't clicked the back arrow yet, let me just tell you that my goal is to level this guild and turn it into a hard core boss killing loot grabbing kick !@# raid guild. Sure this character is only 74. Sure there aren't any 90s in the guild yet. I have alts. You have alts. I want your alts that are on their way to 90 in my guild to level it up. I want my level 90 in guilds that I can use for perks. You see where I'm going with this? I'll bring my 90s over as soon as this guild is off the ground. If you and I team up we can get to level 5 in no time. Why is level 5 important you ask? Well that unlocks cash flow. You want repairs? Well we need cash then don't we. You see its easy as we level you get benefits. I'm a generous person. The more you help me level the more you get in return. As we unlock some more high speed cool guy S%^t we get more dudes and she dudes to join and then we get more money and we get more cool S!@t. Its a win, win situation if you help me build my guild. Think of it as an investment. O and one more thing, my guild will be the guild that you talk S%^t and people talk S!@t back. I want no soft skinned whinny babies in my guild. Only people that will take no offense to the dumb $%^- we will say. Hoooooaaaaah! Message me in game at Rédnéck for info or an inv.Rédnéck4 Mar 5, 2014
Mar 5, 2014 <Annihilation Ensues> 10/14H, LF1 Tank Annihilation Ensues is a 10 man raiding guild mostly focused on raiding current content and it's Heroic element. We are currently 10/14[H] in SoO. Looking to fill a permanent tank position in our current roster. Currently Recruiting: Looking for an ilvl of 560+ 1 Tank: Prefer Prot Paladin or Blood DK Raid Times/Days: Sunday: 6pm-8pm Server (TBA, not likely unless to push some extra hours on progression) Monday: 6pm-9pm Server Tuesday: 6pm-9pm Server WednesDay: 6pm-9pm Server Contact: Direct message or mail in-game. Guild/Raid Leader: Chacopaco, battletag is Paco#365 Officers: Regulatin, Stãr, Yobikaget (Epoch#1409)Yobikaget1 Mar 5, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 Fun with Jeeve Last night was funny as hell watching all you guys tryin to kill Jeeve he always get's away accept maybe one or two times LOL good stuff Jeeve just wanna give u ur props for knowin ur shyt :PKonimi6 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 really confused please help why does kil'jeaden say its up on the realm status but its down on wowFerginstein2 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 Warlock LF Latenight Raiding guild! Hi there everyone going to keep this short, if you want more info or want me to apply I will do so asap. I have been playing WoW on my warlock and have multiple other toons as well for around 7-8 years I have a rich raiding exp and love to PvP on my offnights or when not raiding. I run a twitch stream and youtube channel as a side hobby as well. I am currently looking to get back into raiding to finish off HM 14/14 SoO and take WoD 20mans by a storm. if interested in a warlock who shows up 100%, raid read with flasks, pots, food, etc then I am the warlock for you. I am LF a guild that starts after 9 preferably 9:30 server time pm any day of the week. You can raid 1-7 days a week that won't bother me at all. For more questions, or if interested please add my btag @ FTWitachi#1571 I am down for raiding asap. ***I have an item level of 563/5 so if I log out in PVP gear ignore it lol also I am only 2/14 Hm exp on my lock I have killed 6/14 HM on my Druid and I know every fight via videos and previous PTR testing, it is now easier with nerfs :DItaçhi5 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 [A] <Est Sularus Oth Mithas> RPvP, WPvP, PvE <Est Sularus Oth Mithas> Is now recruiting, created by a couple of transferees looking to help out on the KJ Alliance war effort. Who We Are: A couple of friends wanting to help Alliance in WPvP, Rated PvP, and sometime progress into normal modes. What We Will Do In the Future: We are hoping to progress into the normal modes of the newest raids as the guild expands. We will set raid times as accordingly as we get more people. Also, we are looking for people that have a good interest in gaining rating in the PvP ladders of all sorts. We will form a rated battleground team (Maybe even multiple) depending on the rating of the teams. We will also help the guild mates gear in the arenas for both high rated PvP playing, as well as low end PvP playing. Lastly, we will be hosting organized world PvP events, as well as normal ganking in the new zones. What We Expect of Invitees: We expect a fair amount of interest in either PvP play, or progressing into the world of PvE play. Fair and fowl play is allowed (To some extent). Requirements: * No relentless trolling/bad mouthing * No excessive swearing * No racism * Fair interest in PvP play/PvE play Looking to see you!Elesen16 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 @KJ Alliance imy :(Yurself3 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 572 Blood/ 565 Frost (14/14H) LF guild 11/14H tanking exp 14/14H dps exp LF weekend raiding guild mainly, but able to do fridays/mondays also add: gold#1274 if interestedDísease1 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 <Fatal Redemption> New guild recruiting Hi everyone. We are a new guild looking to build up our members. This guild has a place for everyone, whether you are into raiding, PVP, or you are just a casual player looking for a friendly place to hang out. We have guild repairs and 5 bank tabs. Will be setting up vent soon. We are looking to start running some flex teams and then getting a core raid group set up ASAP. All spots are open except for healers. My husband and I started this guild because we couldn't seem to find what we were looking for with guilds. We like raiding, but we aren't hard core into it. We enjoy PVPing from time to time as well. Above all, we were looking for a friendly place that was social and active. We may be just starting out, but we will help you out in any way that we can. Feel free to add me to battletag or whisper me in game. My battletag is Akinnae#1145Àkinnae0 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 LF reg SoO and Flex 3-4 So my guild has decided to take a break from wow for a while and now i'm needing to look for someone to run with until they return :) does anyone need a 551 Resto druid? Looking for normal SoO and or flex 3-4 Pls and thanks :)Konimi0 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 Twink guild for the pvp bracket 20-24 A friend mentioned he had a twink guild for pvpers with exp off at level 24, unfortunately removed him from friends list by mistake. So looking for any guild that fits this description. A twink guild for the pvp bracket 10-14 would be nice also...either or. Ive heard this bracket is pretty popular for pvp exp off. Still dont quite understand the whole pvp with exp off, I never get and ques to pop, so any explanation would help. Any information is helpful. Thank you for your time!Mutimmers0 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 Returning Prot war LF Raid guild Long standing player of 10 years (I started during closed beta). I've tanked since BC on my druid/paladin/war. I've raid led top server progression guilds during BC/WotLK. also to show how much I've played. I've all 11 classes 90 :D I'm looking for a relaxed Atmosphere that raids 1-2 nights a week. my best times are 11:30 PM - 2AM or so any day of the week. I would be willing to server transfer for the right guild. I would perfer not to faction change really unless the funding is helped :D rofl Thanks for looking!Machination1 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 <WDTMS> Recruiting Tank, (H)SoO Progression Guild is currently 14/14 normal. And is looking for a dependable (and always available) Tank for movement into Heroic progression before the end of Expansion. Preferably looking for at least a 555+ iL. Current raid days/times are Friday, Saturday, Sunday 4:30PM-7:30PM Server time. Please contact me in game on characters Bonappétit or Jonric. Or by Real ID at Liquidbane#1609Bonappétit0 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 572 hunter 8/14H exp LF weekend guild The guild I'm currently in is having issues with its roster and is about to fall apart. We raided on Saturday and Sunday from 6:00p.m.-10:00p.m. server time and i am looking for a guild with similar times. I prefer a guild that has already cleared about half of the raid on heroic. I also prefer a 10 man guild. Thanks.Gostt3 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 Congratulations To the Glads of KJ Just wanted to give a shout out to the PvPers of KJ on their gladiator titles from arenas this past season. Grats to: Civilrights Datakiss Voh Zev Jeperty Unseenz Todd Brosum Krewks Blar Gossipgirl (snugglebunny) And grats on rank 1 glad to Qudz! Good job guys ^_^bGlinks2 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 572 WW DPS 556+ MW OS LF HEROIC GUILD Looking to join a 10 man team that raids during the week 7pm server or later 11/14 heroic experience solid DPS with healing OS add me on real ID bigqueef#1499 looking for at least 9/14H progressionKoochi1 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 LF H SoO progression guild pretty flexable with times, preferably evenings though. tehortiz#1296 *** I'd switch servers, obviouslyTehortiz1 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 Nvm Please delete postBarylline0 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 [H] 10m Eternal Ascension 11/14H LF R Shaman We are a 10 man guild that raids 10PM to 1AM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Pacific Standard/Server Time. We are currently looking for a Restoration Shaman for our core. We're currently 11/14 Heroic Please have previous Heroic experience, and some current experience in H SoO. 565+ item level at this point in the tier is our minimum, and also having recent logs is a plus. We are a mature guild, and many of us have raided together for years, with that we expect mature players and no drama. Send in game tells to Shakapopolus, Tatsumakii, Ssjyn, Hugss, or add battletag Shakapopolus#1978.Shakapopolus1 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 Random Lag Spikes? I'm on my KJ Alt and whenever I loot, sell, or join a Battle Ground I get these random lag spikes than can last up to 5 minutes I don't understand why can someone tell me what's going on?Lichintent4 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 Have you seen the size of Esme's turnips? When I saw them I was awestruck, for I had never seen root vegetables reach such a size. What do you think she will do with them? I hope she uses them in a delicious turnip casserole. Gardening is a great hobby because you can work in the dirt and plant thing, and when they grow, you eat em. And boy are they delicious. Organic vegetable will always taste better than the ones with voodoo in them that are made in huge commercial farms.Dre2 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 577 13/14H 25m Holy Paladin + Mistweaver LFG We are looking for a new guild to raid with in SoO and beyond. Kil'jaeden is on my shortlist of possible server transfers, Horde preferred. Must raid after 6 PST. Please at least be working on Heroic progression (10 or 25 man) and have potentially 2 healer spots open in your core before reading on... XD I'm a former fury warrior ^.^ that rerolled Holy Pal to help establish the healing core for a great 25 man guild on Ner'zhul. I raid with Kairoos who is a Mistweaver monk, 577 ilvl, 13/14 H 25m. We raided with our previous guild for almost exactly 1 year with 100% attendance - 3 times a week, 4-5 hr days. We put a lot of time into progression fights, strategy and the like. We contribute to the forums strategy, reviewing other member apps, player evaluation, etc. The reason we left our previous guild is pretty simple. The GM decided to implement (without warning) a healer rotation for progression fights. For all of SoO, we had a core 3-4 healers who were always in no matter what, and we were part of that core. So being pre-emptively sat on Garrosh after just killing Klaxxi <60 attempts just didn't sit well with us. Drama is not my cup of tea and the guild was not going in the right direction. We are totally willing to prove ourselves all over again and earn our spots. Having said all that, we are looking for a guild with as close to our progression as possible with a "chance" to earn core healing spots for Garrosh progression. We know it's unlikely that a guild will have 2 out of 4 healing spots open and be anywhere close to Garrosh progression. But if you don't try then you have zero chance. :) Wow-heroes shows logs and rankings, etc. http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Ner%27zhul/Kairoos/ http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Ner%27zhul/Cinarawrr/ When browsing through logs keep in mind that Kairoos was usually told to fistweave/dps on farm and klaxxi kill (for example) when heals were not needed. Hit me up for more info if interested, Cinarawr#1914.Cinarawrr13 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 Selling Guild Selling level 10 Guild <Knights with No Pants> 7 tabs (cost 19350g alone) its a level 10 guild, looking to just make tab money back. Selling for 20k. add me or send message with offer. Open for negotiations.Harokk0 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 [H] 540 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild I'm currently looking for a raiding guild to build a strong membership within and earn my keep. I've recently parted ways with the guild i've been in since coming back to WoW recently, due to inactivity by the entire guild. I have plenty of raiding experience as a Raid Healer. I have extensive knowledge of the in and outs of my class and its role in raids. I've spent time working out the differences and benefits of the different builds possible for my class. I have experience with all of SoO in Flexible modes and Normal modes. I'm looking to earn my way into a raiding position that is capable of Flex/Normal/Heroic modes. I'm a friendly and knowledgeable team player, who is always open to suggestion for improvement and giving advice to help others improve while helping advance the guild's progression and synergy through content. My schedule is fairly flexible. Ideally a nightly raid group would be best. Please message me in game or post here if you have additonal questions about myself , if you would like to interview with me, or any method of recruitment..Donodru2 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 Interested in leveling a new toon tonight? Sup everyone, FTWitachi hosting another 24 hour charity/fundraiser livestream tonight starting 10pm server pm PST. We will be leveling Monks and I don't expect you to stay the whole time haha, if interested post below would love to have a full group for dungeons and PvP.Itaçhi2 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 LF <Caution Tape> From BDF Looking for the guild <Caution Tape> who transferred here from Black Dragonflight or any of the members from that guild still active.Øunce6 Mar 1, 2014
Feb 28, 2014 ele shaman want 2 join achievement carry flex Looking to join a group of people that carry others through the soo flex achievements for gold. I already have all the achievements, and am not looking to be carried but to be one of the carriers in return for a portion of the profits. I have a 569 ilvl and have done all the achievements before. I am not looking to switch guilds just looking for a profitable hobby that I can do on off nights. I raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday, so would need runs to not be on those nights or end before 10pm server timeGrazak0 Feb 28, 2014