Kil'jaeden

May 14, 2014 [H]Gravity 11/14HM SoO 10m Recruiting Gravity is recruiting for 10 man progression raiding. We are currently looking for the following dps classes, but any exceptional player will always be considered: Preferred: Ele Shaman Rogue Also Accepting: Any Good Ranged DPS We are looking for ilvl 560+ minimum, but our groups average is 570+. Please have experience being a core member of a long-term raid group on the character you wish to join with, including experience with most encounters this expansion. A previous history of heroic mode raiding is strongly suggested. Our raid schedule is Tues, Weds, Sun 7-10pm server time. Tier 15 : 10/13 Heroic Tier 14 : 6/16 Heroic, Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor Tier 13 : 8/8 Heroic, Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider Videos of our first kills on each boss including vent recording are available at http://www.youtube.com/user/skier3284/videos We try to foster a friendly, competitive atmosphere focused on learning, teamwork, progression, and efficiency. We require that you are age 18+, commit to our raid schedule, have a functional headset, and are able to speak on vent to coordinate with other members of the raid. Also you will need a dependable internet connection that will not disconnect every day. Please speak with myself battle tag Deidios#1145 or Snowed#1338 for more information. You can also apply on our website http://gravitykj.enjin.com/recruitment Gravity is level 25 and offers free repairs, potions, flasks, and feasts to raiders. We will periodically offer recruitment incentives to skilled players in critical roles. Always accepting casuals/friends/standby raiders. Willing to consider applications from exceptional players of any spec.Deidios20 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 Looking to transfer Hi everyone. I'm currently on proudmoore - why i don't know - and i'm looking to transfer to a good, active realm for horde. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan, but would like to participate in progression PVE in WoD when I get home. I'm just curious if this is a good server to transfer to? Is the economy pretty solid? Thanks for any suggestions/feedback!!Cursify4 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 11/14H Recruiting Avidity of Kil'Jaeden horde 11/14H progressed Main Raid Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Raid Times 6:00 - 10:00pm pst Tuesday/ Thursday 6:30 - 10:00pm pst Wednesday 25man Norm Raid Raid Day: Sunday, Monday Raid Time: 6:00 - 9:00pm pst Recruiting: Skilled, Reliable Tank: Pally or War Dps: Sp, Warlock, Mage, Rogue Healers: Rdrd, Rshaman, Disc, holy We are looking for skilled, intelligent players with ambition. Not whining, loot whoring, tardy, asshats! We expect all raiders to efficiently and knowledgeably play 2/3 specs of their class. If you can't, then your not the caliber of player we are looking for here at Avidity. The Tank role would require you to be Vocal and switch to a dps role, when needed. Healers are expected to be capable of effective healing, CD management as well as handling WoD changes. Dps are expected to fully understand their class's role, push high numbers, don't die standing in fire. Our Goal is to clear 14/14H, then rollover to 25man heroic to preen for 20man Mythic raiding. If this peeks your interest please message us on real id. Always looking to bolster the roster with competent individuals for the X-pac. Vanitas - Officer BTag: Vanitas#1145 Specialop -Gm, heavyd84#1217 Brêwslee -MT, Recruit officer, MuscleLeche# 1597Vanítas0 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 Want some gold, heres how! For whatever reason it wont let me post on my 'main' Chloride, horde, Kil'jaeden <---------- send all mails there!!! So, you want some free gold? I'm giving away a bunch, because yolo or whatever. Really I've been sitting on a small hill of gold and my account will be going dark soon for several reasons. Point is I don't want all that gold going to waste. I've already given away a few thousand through trade chat but here's a little something too. Over the next few days (until I run out of gold) I'll be responding to any in game mails directed at my Rogue, Chloride, Horde, Kil'jaeden, with some amount of gold. So give me a reason to send you some gold! Got a REALLY good reason then I'll send you a large amount, got a really bad reason or send me something that reads "plz gv gld k thx bai" then yeah I'll still send you some but don't expect a ton of it! Might include some extras like mounts, mats, bags, BoE items. Might not. So whatever reason you have, good, bad, fake, real, weird, whatever let me know why you need/want some gold and Ill mail you some! Maybe I can help with your first epic mount or maybe you just don't want to spend your own gold on repairs during a night of progression raiding, toss my Rogue Chloride hordeside on Kil'jaeden an in game mail and Ill respond with some amount of gold* *I will continue responding with gold until I'm broke. Only responding to characters on the Kil'jaeden realm.Nation2 May 14, 2014
May 13, 2014 spriest LFG Niuzao Temple gold Cmode It is the only one I'm missing. I'm good at following instructions. I know spriests aren't the best dps for cmodes. I just want this one done. I'll do others if needed. I know them all. Send me mail in game if you can help me out. Thank you.Thasaint0 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 Elite PvP coming around the mountain. To all my favorite hordings... I don't have any favorites. Elite PvP is coming out to play this Friday. Where? I don't know. Maybe a theater near you or maybe on top of a mountain somewhere exotic. Please fill in the spaces below of your thoughts and concerns.Spardacus31 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 H <Hibiscus> 7/14 Heroic is Recruiting Hibiscus strives to be a top end guild while maintaining a more relaxed raid schedule. Most of our members have extensive raid experience, some even since beta. Most of our core have been raiding together for over a year which helps promote a tight knit community within the guild. We are currently looking to build a roster strong enough for 20 man mythic content in WoD. As for current content we are 7/14 10 man heroic with steady progression. We are not interested in building a bench of players. We want active players who desire to raid and enjoy the game. Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm PST Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm PST Thursday: 8:30pm-11:30pm PST Occassional Sunday: 8:30pm-11:30 PST We currently have 2 core spots on the 10man team open for 1 warlock 1 tank (pref warrior) If you think Hibiscus could be a good fit for you please fill out an application @ Hibiscus.enjin.com We would love to talk to you.Khaztropix1 May 13, 2014
May 12, 2014 Don't read this. After some reflection, and a photoshopped image, I will get my 10k bloody coins. Beware...1.4k to go now.Jeeve54 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 [H]<Cognition>25 11/14H Recruiting DPS+Heals <Cognition>, a Level 25 Horde guild on US-Kil'Jaeden (PVP server) is recruiting. Formed over four years ago (with leadership having progression raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW), we address raiding as efficiently and productively as possible; raids occur 3 nights per week, at approximately 3.5 hours per night. We are looking for additional mature, capable, and dedicated candidates to join our raid group. We have fun by achieving successful raids, and by maintaining a fairly casual attitude while doing so. Raid days and times are listed below (server is PST). Cognition Main Raid: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday (with Monday as an optional clean-up day if necessary) 6:15pm-9:30pm [Server Time] Current Immediate Openings: ilvl 560 with cloak REQUIRED Healers: All except pally Exceptional RDPS Full on Melee Exceptional Players (legendary cloak is a must) Even if there is no specific opening for your class/spec, we are always seeking exceptional players; people heavily invested in their class and spec, who know how to maximize their performance, and are capable of consistently proving themselves as superior players. Be prepared to submit logs of a recent raid, so that we can evaluate you as closely as we evaluate our own members. Miscellaneous Information: * We're looking for skill, experience, maturity, dependability, and the ability to take constructive criticism as well as give feedback to the raid. * You must have a stable computer and internet connection. * We use a Mumble server for communication and a working microphone is required. * In all cases a Mumble interview is required. Please coordinate with the Officer-contacts listed below. * Players are expected to provide their own flasks and potions for every raid. Repairs are on the house. * We presently use EPGP to distribute loot. * We are an 18+ raiding group. Current Progress is 14/14 Normal 11/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Minimum ilevel is 560 for current needed classes, 570 for exceptional players. Website: Additional information and how to apply is available at: http://cognition.guildlaunch.com * Please note that rules and policies apply to all members regardless of rank. Please contact one of the officers listed below in game or via forum PM: Revurb Bruisedpalm Ozymandius Phaqfu Notthesun Pascali (Battle Tag: Noodles#1500)Ozymandius153 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Looking for a few raiders Guild: Everyday Barbarians Raid times: Wed-Thurs 20:30 to 23:30 PST Classes needed: Holy Pally, Elemental Shaman, Mage, Hunter Requirements: ilvl of 540, raid experience (with flex/normal SoO a must; no LFR kids), able to make 90% of raids, and last but not least MATURE. So to elaborate on the last requirement; we are looking for folks with raid experience and life experience. If you are young and immature this is not the guild for you. We have a good time together, definitely a casual guild, but when it comes down to business we get it done because we only have two days to work. Everyday Barbarians have lost a few folks to RL changes and we are trying to rebuild our core raid team; the 5 remaining members are 14/14. If you are interested and would like to apply please contact Yamagatta or Yamaki through in game mail or send a tell in-game and we can set up a time to talk in vent. Thank you for reading, YamaYamamotto3 May 12, 2014
May 11, 2014 Looking for a lvl 70 raid group ^ titleShafloppy1 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 LF RBG guild. Im a possible transfer looking for an 1800+ RBG guild with hopes to get 2k. Please let me know :)Thaenatos0 May 11, 2014
May 10, 2014 Zug Thugz all rogue guild This is a newly formed guild that is serious, we do rogue stuff and rogues only. We will be doing PvP and some fun PvE once in a while. I will provide the guild with many rewards so long as you give me your loyalty and loove!! Join Zug Thugz on Kil'jaeden Horde now! Just imagine 10 rogues in a bg owning scrubbies... all lvls welcome!Aazraël5 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 6/14H hunter LF Heroic raiding guild 4-7 st Hi KJ, I'm seeking a raiding guild with 4-7 server raid time, or 5-8 st. I'm 6/14H experienced, know my class, good attitude, and a dedicated raider. Also LF Mythic in Warlords.Chrisboxed1 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 Sick of seeing people say this... '' LOL you use PvE gear to WPvP, you're bad lol pve hero nerd ect ect''. Do you really expect people to use worse gear than they have in the outdoors? While I'm censered on the isle, I still fight TONS of mobs so why would I use PvP gear? Inb4 PvE nerd go kill dragons Inb4 OP can't inb4.Jeeve41 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 <Carnage> Recruiting for PVP Hey Kil'jaeden, Carnage is back from about a 3 year break and we're looking to rebuild the guild. We are looking for new & old school pvpers to join up and bring Carnage back up to the top of it's game. The requirements to join the guild will eventually be back to 2000+ arena ratings but for now we're playing a little catch up. We'd love to have some of the old schoolers back. We're looking out for pvpers who want to be dedicated to arenas and have a fixed in-guild RBG group. Healers at the moment are our priorities on recruitment. PST anyone in the guild if you are interested in being apart of the guild. Thanks, BlinkBlink10 May 10, 2014
May 9, 2014 Schism Recruiting Heroic Progression Schism level 25 guild recruiting for core spots for our heroic progression. we are 2/14 on heroic mode. We are looking for dps. Are raiding days/times our as follow: Thrus:4-7pm server Sat:4-7pm server Sun:4-7pm server If interested in raiding with us let me know in game mielia#1470 or through the forums.Mielia10 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 WTB Swift Spectral tiger ONLY swift please don't want the blue one, whisper me in game please, offering 350kg but negotiable. Message or mail me in game please. RealiD is: TyronebigmsTyronebigms1 May 9, 2014
May 8, 2014 <Regulators> 4/14H 10-man, recruiting Hello all! <Regulators> is currently recruiting a healer (non-pally) and exceptional dps to fill out our core 10-man group. We are currently 4/14H and progressing, and we plan on moving pretty quickly once we get our group set again. We raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights, starting at 6:30 server time and going to 10:30 server. To anyone interested, please feel free to add my battle tag Aguni#1437. Please include a message with your item level, previous experience, and experience with current-tier content, and also specify which one you have experience in (10-man or 25-man). We do accept people for trial runs, to see if we are the group they want to join. See you in-game.Ashlacon0 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 Words With Friends If you think you can beat me, play me. AWPerativeConjurevodka0 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 WTS Tabard of the Lightbringer Getting rid of this item from my inventory for cheap...75k and it's yours 100% real, auction addon says it averages on horde side for 100k. Battle tag: Zuberah#1650 send me a pst :)Zyclops0 May 8, 2014
May 7, 2014 Late Night Raiding I've been looking around for a late night raid guild, but I'm beginning to think that there aren't any. I have tanked as a main forever but I've recently been looking to re-invent myself so to speak and take on a different role. Yet with my current schedule, I'm rarely available before 1030-11pm from Wed-Mon. I've been through A Lot of progression through many characters, but as it stands I am 14/14N with 1/14H on this character, with very low % wipes on Noru HM, and protectors HM. If there are any Late night Horde raiding guilds around, please respond, or if any are interested, please add Joshes#1294 on Btag. Any responses would be greatly appreciated, Thank you for your time.Khanto0 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 [H] <Crowd Control> 10m 9/14H - LF Tank Hi All, Crowd Control is a 10 man, level 25 guild on Horde that is currently 9/14H. We are looking to recruit a TANK (will consider all tank class, but prefer PALLY) and any other exceptional players around our similar level of progression. Our raid times are LATE NIGHT 11:30pm-2:30am PST on Fri.-Sat. nights. This is a mature and laid back guild, no drama please! Preferably recruits would be at least 565+ and have similar heroic experience. We are by no means hardcore but we only ask that you be good at your class and not fail at awareness/mechanics. If you are interested, please send Ceira an in game tell on Kil'Jaeden or add Battletag jacob0401#1314. For the Horde!Ceira1 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Late night 10m guild recruiting <Crowd Control> (19) Currently recruiting serious and competent raiders to complete our 10 man core Need 1 Tank (non bear) 1 dps (mage), 1 healer(monk) We are 7/14! Raid times are Thurs-sat, 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM ST! Min ilvl of 530 add my btag phrantk#1138 We don't put up with elitest, chill environment guild looking to push into top progression guilds! Need more serious and competent players that don't joke around during raiding and don't put themselves above everyone else. We are all here to help each other out.Phrantk3 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Warrior Xfer LF late night Raiding guild Hi there currently looking for a guild to Raid with as im trying to get back into raiding but need a late night guild EG 11PM SVT onwards currently forums wont let me select my warrior for my main. his name is Rippèd am open to tanking of DPS, will be in my tank gear when i log off as it is my best. thanks in advanceUnlockitup0 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Looking for Raiding Guild- Hunter or Tank Hello! I am looking for a Semi-Pro Raiding guild on HORDE SIDE KJ that is interested in recruiting either a Guardian (Current ilvl 545, Growing fast) or a Hunter (Current ilvl 556) Experience with current tier - 14/14 Norm 2/14 Heroic I have recently gotten back into Raiding and looking to find a progressive guild for the rest of MoP and onto Mythic WoD while i come back Horde for my RBG teams. I have alot of fast pace raid experience from being among some of the top guilds on Blackrock during TBC/Wotlk, Current MoP Challenge Mode experience as i have done over 2000 CMs across all my toons, 300+ along on my shamans, And being top #50 Region times a couple months ago. I have played for 9 years, have 19 level 90s and have experience with every single class / spec, May be willing to bring more then my Hunter or Guardian over to KJ if you are looking for something else. Feel free to respond on this forum or Msg me at Thedarkone#1290 for more info on raid history, game history, etc. ThanksMnd1 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 576 disc / 566 shadow 9/14h exp lf raid group prefer 25man evening raiding 730pm - midnight. I am looking for a somewhat laid back heroic raid group. I've done the raiding 20+hrs a week before but no longer am interested in such hard core raiding. I would like to see full completion of tiers while they are still current. I read forums, watch vids, watch streams, and still put in the work I just dont want to be tied to a raid group for such a large chunk of my time anymore. glimmer#1214Glimmerglam3 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 550 destro lock lf raiding guild Hey guys im currently seeking out a place in a raiding guild im currently on nagrand atm and i am happy to xfer my toon to the realm and guild for the right person. Anyways i would like to join a guild that has a spot open now to start raiding right away im a quick and easy learner not a spastic only 2/14 normal xp atm trying to get further just over pugging and after some serious raiders if interested plz add my id Comeatmebro#1677 and thank you for your time in readingEndlessdoom2 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 554 Destruction Warlock LF Raiding Guild! Hello Kil'jaeden, My toon is a newly transferred 554 ilvl Destruction Warlock that i just transferred to Kil'jaeden. I'm looking for a late night raiding guild at the moment, preferably something that starts around 9-10pm due to work schedule. Just to let you know I have NO experience in Normal or Heroic SoO. That being said i'm a fast learner and a great team player. A group wipe or a fail on my end will not make me go off the rails and point fingers and curse people out. Due to previous priorities which are no longer around I wasn't able to join actual raiding guilds with set raiding times. And even when I was in one wouldn't be able to make the raid so everything i've ran has been with pug groups put together. Everyone has to start somewhere but I understand if your guild only accepts toons above a certain ilvl and experience. I don't mind making progress, growing and learning with a raiding guild. I'd like the kind of guild that when an accident happens and we all get our asses handed to us by a SoO boss we all laugh and just try again. Don't get me wrong I always try my hardest and will never purposely cause a wipe or situation of any sorts but this game isn't my life. Raging over anything just isn't worth it. I believe I've said all I can say. If I remember anything else i'll be sure to post and if you have any questions/suggestions/concerns/nudez please post away.Darthvadurr2 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Looking for the name Cuddles It is currently taken by a 55 warrior on horde side. If you are interested in selling me the name for 10k i'll gladly make the trade. If anyone knows who this person is and can pass the message on to him it would be appreciated! :)Bailzy0 May 7, 2014
May 6, 2014 (H) Disorganized Crime - Casual & Social <Disorganized Crime> 25 is recruiting new players, new 90s, and casual players! We fill KJ’s niche of a casual, social environment where you can play the game how you want to play it. Weekly flex runs with a low min. ilvl, guild activity contests and all kinds of shenanigans to be had! Our weekly flex runs are Saturdays at 5pm server time. We require an ilvl of only 500 to participate, which means your new 90s and just-joined friends can come for a shot at gear. Our team is 14/14 and will be a mixture of main raiding characters to help carry and alts to join in the fun. We will evaluate which flex runs will be done based on the group we have, but will try to get as many of them done as the group is willing/able. We are running a guild activity contest starting April 22nd. Highest guild activity will win a new prize each week. April 22nd-28th: 5k gold and an officer slave of your choice to do your bidding (2s, dungeon run-throughs, transmog, you name it). April 29th-May 5th: Stay tuned! May 6th-May 12th: Just know... they keep getting more awesome. Our officer team will be thinking up different contests throughout the wait for WoD, so keep an eye out for us! Other guild events will include transmog contests, world pvp nights and more. =) Our goal is to create KJ's top casual/social guild from now and heading into WoD. We understand that WoW is still a video game and it's best played with friends, so we offer a friendly, helpful environment for all of our guildies. If there's ever a guild to make you feel valued in the game, this is the one! Our community is mostly 18+, but we are not exclusive. Just be aware that vent/guild chat can be 18+ now and then. If you have any questions, please add Wren#1483 to your battle tag - I'm on most of the time to help you out! Or, talk to any online officer/player in the guild.Khirsa6 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 Lf for a normal buyer for gems and trllium Looking for a normal buyer/business partner . Selling: MoP gems of all color Trillium bar Primal diamonds Will negotiate price message me in gameDeathtoastt1 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 <Ours is the Fury> Selling first 4 H bosses Ours is the Fury 25m H guild, currently selling first 4 Heroic bosses with only select loot reserved, rest goes to you, 110k, We currently have 1 spot open for this upcoming tuesday @ 7p server time, pst with any intrest/questions thanks! rhinodude#1265Rhinobro2 May 6, 2014
May 5, 2014 Orgimmar Attacked! 400 Dead in 11 minutes! This just in! Elite PvP massacres 400 hordlings. A witness on the scene of the battllefield describes the onslaught. "The attack came out of nowhere when suddenly the sky darkened by Alliance scum mixed with Night Elves, humans, dwarfs and the most hated Gnomes. They brutally came into our market auction house and with what it seemed smiles on their faces killing everything in their path including our PETS!" Reports came in that the alliance raid force held the market for 11 mins killing approximately 400 or so horde before finally enduring the full wrath of Orgrimmar and was wiped. It seemed that attacks were over and the horde could go back to spamming SoO Raid invites. That was ruined when suddenly Elite PvP with the at most most slylyness attacked the horde controlled shrine. In their confusion horde frantically tried to organize a defense but to no avail. With 20 minutes of denying the horde their rights to bank, the Alliance was finally once again wiped, but not before the massive amounts of horde skeletons laid before them. Several horde members had this to say about the whole ordeal....."Elite PvP are a bunch or scrubs" and "!@#$ing noob baddies" and "lolololol Elite PvP sucks" Elite PvP blood lust was not yet at an end for they had more death in thier eyeballs. Elite PvP gathered on a mountain to buff and recoup from the attack on horde shrine for thier final target of the evening. Then suddenly the "Black Hammer' a small raid party lead by the requiem soldier aeotrax swooped in and was soundly defeated, but not before he cleverly pushed some members off the mountain. "Black Hammer" is now referred to as the "Pink sissy Hammer". Once regrouped Elite PvP swooped into the horde honor vendors and began a swirling death of destruction and BLADESTORM. With this much destruction the horde in the vicinity were easily dealt a deathly blow at the hands of their merciless dealers. That was when the alliance then began a saw like movement in and out of their vendors. This maneuver was frequently called "Rape Train" With the end of the onslaught over a 1000 horde had been brutally and so sweetly massacred members of the alliance and of course Elite PvP rejoiced in their deeds and celebrations of beer and drinking games were had. This information was brought to you by Spardacus the "Bladestorm Commander". Correspondent and most handsome member in Elite PvP Well let me be the first to say this is not a bragging thread or a "haha you guys suck kind of thing". With that being said you guys fcking suck.......jk.Spardacus25 May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 Freeing up a sick name! Freeing up the name "Speak" in 5 mins from now or 5:40pm EST 5/5/2014 go nuts!Noobx1 May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 Selling Name "Panda" Since this seems to be a thing on this server, the name "Panda" is for sale. Reach out to me through these forums or in-game if you're interested. Thanks for your time!Robin2 May 5, 2014
May 4, 2014 WTS Blackvenom blade Blackvenom Blade Taking offers via in-game mailSheefu7 May 4, 2014
May 3, 2014 Running Sunwell Plateau Running Sunwell for Transmog item, if someone want to join. Probably around 9pm.Solvej0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 <Paradoxum> needs a healing priest-new group -filled-Móónk1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Alright guys, let's get real for a sec. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T5T8srsvI6c slam jam Work it bbyBdeazy0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 LFM 25 man SoO Wed-Sat Mostly for folks who work swing, we form up at 10:00 pm pst and go till 2:30 am Open recruitment, don't have to join the guild but you can, bring your alts and gear up. If interested you can add me, Garvionuchi#1814/send in game mail.Hirakaibo0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 H<The Dark Council> 5/14 H 10man Recruiting <The Dark Council> is recruiting! Currently we are 5/14 H but had a healer and mdps that had to leave for personal reasons. So we have a couple of spots to fills. <The Dark Council> is a late night raiding guild with raid times at 10pm-2am server time on Wednesday and Thursday. Currently we are recruiting for: Healer: Paladin or Disc mDPS: Rogue or Feral Kitty Please be 565+ with legendary. Those aren't all we are taking, any exceptional applicant will be considered. We are also trying to start a second raid team, times undetermined so far. All applicants welcome. Please apply at website: http://thedark-council.enjin.com/Trunkmonky1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Prot warrior LF casual raiding guild (A) Hey all, schedule's opening up for the summer so I'll have some time to raid before the next expansion. Wouldn't mind if you're progressing through on flex or normal, anything would be fine. Preferably evening (6pm on). ilvl's a bit low but not drastically so. I'm a quick learner and have experience tanking from past expansions. If there're any openings in your guild please let me know :)Talfuraine2 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 WTB SOO Carry today * 2 May * We all know how unpredictable and usually lame the loot system is for LFR and Flex, and I want to speed up the gearing process for my new alt. I am on KJ, Monk toon name is Windwelker and btag is codakis#1856 I want to buy either 10 or 25man carry with any loot i need (WW spec). i have about 70k please whisper me in game if your guild will help thanks.Craigslist0 May 3, 2014
May 2, 2014 WTS Guardian Cub Pretty late to the party, but looking to sell this guardian cub.Parnella0 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 540 Aff/Destro Warlock LF core RBG spot Any PvP guilds looking for a warlock? I have low CR and 1500 xp.Javac2 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 I'm a buff baby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eUrwYQe3DwMallone3 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 WTB a Clippers fan None of you post-CP3/Blake Griffin acquisition fans. Paying extra for people who were fans of the team even when they were located in San Diego.Conjurevodka13 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 WTB heroic SoO Carry High I am looking for a solid guild which will more or less pertain to some of the top guilds. I am looking for a carry through heroic but only 13/14. I am serious buyer, so please post your prices and raid times and a way to get a hold of you. Thank youBoomshkàlaka0 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Rbg Guilds? Are there any RBG guilds on this server that actually do RBGs? I remember there being a ton less than a year ago. :| LF RBG guild. Don't care about your rating as long as it's above 1.5k.Banshy0 May 2, 2014