Kil'jaeden

Feb 19, 2014 Resto druid LF WoD guild Considering a transfer here. I took a break from wow, came back and leveled a bunch of alts, and decided rather late in the expansion that I want to raid again. I'm working my way through the Wrathion questline for the cloak and meta, but I expect it to take some time. So I'm looking for a guild recruiting casual raiders for WoD. I work second shift so I can't be online during primetime. Early mornings (8am-noon), late nights (after midnight) or weekends. I have prior content raid experience in all roles, but I prefer healing. Any guilds out there?Numai2 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Lock and priest lf raiding guild 525 Destro Warlock and 523 Disc Priest are looking for a guild that raids after 5pm server time, preferable Tuesday and Wednesday, but are open to other days. We have just come back from a long break from WoW, and are hoping to find a raiding home. We both have lots of experience raiding, he is from Vanilla and I am from BC. We have both played and progressed in every expansion so far, but missed most of TOES/HoF/ToT content this time around. We are both former raid and guild leaders. Warlock- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Ronaldartest/advanced Priest- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Abyssia/advanced Reply here or whisper Ronaldartest, Abyssia, Joira, or Evannalynch in game!Ronaldartest3 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 523(Currently) UH/Frost DK LF Weekly RBG Team I'm looking for a regular RBG team to push rating with this season. I dont have much in the way of achieves, but am a skilled enough player. Last season was the first time I put any effort into RBGs what-so-ever. I hit a 1500 rating with about 80 games played and 40 wins.Blaqplágue0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Selling Swift Lovebird on AH Selling Swift Lovebird on AH for 7500g it is 2000g cheaper then everyone else that is a quick resell or if you want to use it, it iis a great buy! Look for the username Marlboro on the AH!Moshar0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 What happened to that Alliance guild? Forget what it's called but I'm sure every hordey from this server knows. It seems like they all just disappeared one day. I miss them.Sithix4 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 [H]522 Sub Rogue LF Late Night Raiding Guild 8:30 pm (server) or later starting time, Any Night of the Week, exceptional DPS and knowledge of mechanics. I've completed SoO LFR (full), SoO Flex (8/14) I'm currently looking to Xfer realm and faction, but i would love to have a home when my move is complete. Thanks for reading :)Ghostxpaw1 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 how is alliance / horde in this server ? For wpvp is it even or alli has more activities ?Imamagic4 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 The end of another season... ...and the start of a new one soon. Who is ready to help propel Kil'Jaeden to new heights in rated play? I know I am.Dnasis1 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 13/14 H SoO exp Raiders LF Weekend Guild! Now before we get too far into this, we are looking to raid on alts, not our mains. We are 2 raiders looking to raid on the weekend with our alts. (563/555 fury/prot war and 550 ele shaman) Looking mainly for friday & saturday raid scheduel with anything starting after 7:30 pm EST. Any progression level is acceptable, we are mainly looking to have fun and kill garrosh (normal or heroic doesnt matter) for dem shiny boa's!!!!! Add Hadrious#1368 or Derthilian#1453 to get more info on the toons we have. Thank youHadrious4 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 [H] GameWyze LFM 10M SoO (Mage/Hunter) GameWyze is looking for reliable, skilled raiders for our 10M Raid Team. We are also looking to expand our roster with social members and players that are interested in raiding occasionally as needed in a back-up role capacity. We are a semi-serious, progression-based 10M raiding guild; As a group, we have been raiding together since the end of Throne of Thunder. Individually, most of us have been playing since Vanilla (extensive prior raid knowledge) and several of us have been raiding together for years. We choose to raid on a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on people we raid with and the quality of our raids. We believe that we can accomplish our goals with like-minded individuals while balancing WoW with RL. We are looking for friendly, mature-minded players who are either interested in raiding, leveling up an alt, or looking for a social, casual environment. We offer a laid-back, friendly setting where your questions/comments won't be ignored, drama won't be tolerated, and where help and humor are disgustingly abundant. Raid Schedule: Tues & Wed; 8-11PM PST (Server) Fridays - This will eventually turn into a clean up raid day for heroic mode content (also 8-11PM PST (Server) Recruiting Needs (One of the following two): Ranged DPS (Preference given to the following classes, but all exceptional applicants and more than welcome to inquire) -Mage -Hunter Raiding Applicant requirements: - A stable internet connection. Access to Mumble (Raids only, we use Ventrilo otherwise). - Knowledge of your role (or roles) in the raid and how to perform your tasks optimally while surviving the encounters. High raid awareness is important for performing and doing well in a raid environment. - Raid Preparation including consumables & reading up on boss encounters. (We do provide flasks!) - Maturity and the ability to handle yourself when called on during raids for corrections. - **Absolutely NO Drama** - Ages 18 and up, please We prefer that raider applicants to be fully geared from the current tier of content, but if not, we prefer high raid awareness/class knowledge over gear. Ideally, you should have some familiarity with each fight. All new applicants should carefully read up on new boss fights before each raid, and bring their A-games to raids. If this interests you, please feel free to contact myself (Synagain#1515) or if I am unavailable, you are welcome to contact our Co-Guild Master Luxann (Bonfiggy#1682) **All applicants are subject to interview and a trial period.**Synagain16 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 [H] <Blur> 6/14H 25M Recruiting!! Who is <Blur> Blur is a 25 man progression guild, recreated on Kil'jaeden. The guild was formed for progression and we have remained strong in making sure that progression is a top priority for us. As a 25-man guild, we think having success in PvE requires no drama, smart raiders who are capable of exceeding our expectations and a genuine drive to down content. We are currently 6/14 in Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We've put back together our 25-man raid team on January 8th, 2014 and have been making impressive progression each week with no signs of slowing down. What we're looking for from you: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication. Loyalty. Dependability. A friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theorycraft. Adequate raiding experience. Ability to make our raid times (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9PM - 1AM PST) You should be willing to use Ventrilo for both listening and speaking(speaking is not a requirement, but is a plus). You should have a computer that can handle 25-man raid encounters, and a reliable internet connection. Deadly Boss Mods, or Big Wigs Currently Recruiting We are currently looking for a Boomkin, Warrior and a Holy Paladin. 560+ iLvl with legendary cloak. We are also recruiting any and all exceptional players as well. If you are interested, or have any questions please visit www.blur-kj.enjin.com or contact Legendairy, or Deryck (endorphins#1701), or Beezniz in-game.Deryck1 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Azeroth Brewing Company Recruiting The Azeroth Brewing Company (ABC) has hit level 25 and is now looking to build our roster for the upcoming WoD expansion. We are formally from the Ravenholdt server (it was just becoming a dead server) where we had one of the largest guilds (Union) on the horde side. A handful of us were getting frustrated with the lack of server activity (finding it hard to find steady raid team members especially) so we decided to transfer our toons over to Kil'jaeden seeing how this server seemed to be exactly what we were looking for (well balanced horde/alliance wise, high population and lots of raiding members). So, instead of leaving a lot of people in a lurch over on Ravenholdt by simply transferring the guild over (even though all the guild leaders were moving over), we decided to start a new guild from scratch over here and after a long journey, we finally hit level 25 and are ready to recruit. ABC is run by three guys (Myself, Zurgal and Baallerina) who all share in the same desire to build a guild that people can call home. We all agree that the most important quality of a guild member is respect. At no time will harassment be accepted or tolerated within the guild. We try to do our very best to resolve any conflict with all fairness and in just time. Our goal, as a guild, is to form a core group of people that can enjoy playing this great game together whether it be through raiding (see below), pvp'ing (bg's and arenas), questing or simply being casual players, all are welcome in the ABC! For raiding, our goal is to form a solid 10-15 person CASUAL raid team (casual meaning we want to progress....but not at the expense of having FUN while doing it!!!). We would like to try and have a Sunday afternoon (starting at around noon-1pm server time and going till 4-5pm) raid time as our "main" time and then throw in some mid week fun flex runs during the week. Once we get a nice core group set up (right now, we have 5-6 reliable players) we can figure out exact raid days and times. One thing we want to stress is that we do not want any elitist attitudes applying. So, if you are a hard core raider or simply a raider that can't have fun while figuring things out...and wiping...then you are probably looking at the wrong guild recruitment post. For PvP, we have a few members who are solely PvP players. At the moment, we are not looking to start an rbg team but we do have members that regularly run arenas for both points and/or capping and run regular bg's. So, to wrap it up, if you are a mature player of any skill level who wants to join a guild with similar, fun members. Give us a shot. We tend to attract a family like atmosphere and I believe if you give us a shot you will not regret it. Thanks for your time, Kacaba Guild Leader, Azeroth Brewing Company P.S. if your interested in checking us out, simply do a /who Azeroth Brewing Company and ask someone online for info or an invite.Kacaba0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Team Juice 4/14hm LF tank for this week Raid dates/times: Tuesday/Wednesday 5:30st until 8:30st looking for a 560+ tank, preferred warrior planning on knocking out 4+ hm's including: Immerseous, sha, nourshen, galk, plus working on naz and possibly protectors Pst celmaj#1290 ingame with your informationGornok0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 [H] 555 Holy Paladin LF 10man Heroic Guild 14/14 10man normal experience (can link garrosh achv) been playing/raiding off and on since day 1 vanilla looking for heroic progression 10man guild. Prefer to raid 2 days during the week with occasional weekend / monday clean-up prefer 18+ guild, 420 friendly :) 600 jewel crafting 600 cooking have mumble/vent with micBubblemntgum4 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 LF Home ;_; I'm looking for a guild i can put my alts and that is ACTUALLY social and does fun things. I'm so lonely ;_;Evisceraep4 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Experienced Frost Mage with 9/14H LF Guild New to this server looking for a guild to join that raids either SoO Normal or Flex runs. I'm 9/14 H SoO on my main toon which is also a Mage. Just looking for a guild that raids on either Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays starting about 6pm Server time. I know my gear is not up to par atm and not looking for a core spot (yet) just one that will allow me to tag along. I do know all fights so that might be a plus lol so If anyone has room for a mage please let me know. ThanksÇørpse0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Resto Druid LF Challenge Mode group I'm looking for a Challenge Mode group to get all those lovely items and mounts before it's gone. If you need a healer for Challenge Modes, please contact me! Liinx#1296Liinx0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 New to this server. Hello KJ community. My name is Yury. Im half Russian half Italian. 20 years old. As you already know I'm new to the server as well as recovered player. I stopped playing WoW about a year ago. So since I'm new here i would like to find progressive guild. Ive been in PvE my entire WoW history. I am looking for a very comfortable guild where i can participate in all events if possible as well as learn as much as i can about my class. Raid Hours: 6pm-12pm Mon-Sun(these are the days I'm free) Character Info: Deced Level 90 Worgen Warlock Spec: Demonology(still in process of learning/ willing to change if needed) Current item level: 377 I have all equipment needed in order to communicate with the guild. I understand that my gear level is very low but i only came back about 2 days ago. I thank you so much for taking your time and reading my message. If you have any questions please contact me in-game or on forums. Thank you. -DecedSniky0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Happy Valentines Day! i hate all of you.Nayadri22 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Movie Night! VI is doing a movie night! We've already watched The Evil Dead without you, but you can join us for Hellraiser in 10 minutes. Go to: http://plug.dj/0e6e9cff/ Or just type in VI Movie Night into the plug.dj Community list. :)Lyllian0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 WTB Prof Kit I'm looking to buy a Blacksmithing Kit and a Jewelcrafting kit. Message me in game or reply here. Thanks.Bastrd0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Hey there good lookin' YOU! Yes you! I want all you lovely people to send me letters! My mailbox is awfully empty as of late, and would LOVE it if you helped fill it up! It doesn't matter what you write to me - be it compliments, hate mail, a list of your favourite raid bosses, or even what you ate for dinner! Just send me letters!!! I'll keep it interesting for you as well, I'll even mail you some gold for your letter, though spam will be ignored. I may even get rid of a mount :3 I wont screencap or post grabs of your letters, and you can mail me anonymously on a bank alt or whatever too. Lets have some fun! http://i.imgur.com/kASzIhZ.jpgStagnetti9 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Herald of the Titans LFM Herald of the titan starting at 8:30 est | signup @ http://openraid.us/r/168579 You can also add me to Real ID: Nightmare#1294 pst ur toon name and roleNightmare1 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 We own the Hearthstone table. WE RUN THIS !@#$ http://imgur.com/kRpnTv1Moonwalk2 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 [A] UCCT Recruiting UCCT is recruiting mature, friendly members to fill our ranks. We are a drama free guild looking for quality members to raid with. We currently raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6 pm server time. If you are interested or have any questions please contact myself, Jobiwan or Jovalkquious in game. ThanksDéadnàught0 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 [H] <dinosaurs vs robots> Recently transferred to Kil’Jaden, <dinosaurs vs robots> is looking to recruit for our 10 man raid team. DvR’s core team has been together since WotLK and is currently 5/14 H. There are currently 5 of us and we are searching for players who are dedicated and willing to put in the time necessary for heroic SoO content. Our standing raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6-9pm PST, but we are flexible depending on applicant’s needs. A player interested in joining should be: 1. Knowledgeable of their class/role. While we don’t mind taking in less experienced players, it’s too late in the expansion to be teaching someone how to play their class. 2. 545+ ilvl. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis for exceptional players, but you really need to demonstrate that you can bring something to the table. We don’t mind helping you fill in those last few item slots, but we’re not looking to carry a fresh 90. 3. SoO Experience, heroic exp is a big plus. Flex raiding is accessible enough that there is no excuse for having 0 experience in SoO. 4. Don’t be a toolshed. Pretty self explanatory. If your e-!@#$ is so enormous that you will lose your %^-* when someone suggests something to you, apply elsewhere. We’re pretty laid back here, but being able to take constructive criticism is huge.[/ul] We have a little flexibility in our raid comp due to alts, but the ultimate goal would be to recruit one tank, two healers, and two DPS. Ideally the tank we recruit would not be a prot paladin and one of the healers would be a resto shaman, but otherwise there are no major class restrictions. Our current make-up consists of: Prot Paladin WW Monk with MW off-spec Frost DK Warlock BM Hunter Contacts in-game: Gewd/Gewwd/Guwd Yvr SacamanosGewd7 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 571 Boomkin LF Horde Raid Group. 7/14H Exp. Basically what the title says. You can add me at Moveth#1880 to talk. Availability is very open.Riley6 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Selling Brawler's Harness! Any offers? http://www.wowhead.com/item=6125/brawlers-harness#see-alsoZelfrea0 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 518 Lock and 523 Priest heals lf Raid guild My friend and I are looking for a raiding guild, we have just come back to WoW as of about 2-3 weeks ago. We are former guild leaders of a raiding guild on a past server during Cata. He (the priest) has raided since Vanilla, and I have raided since the beginning of BC. We are looking for a guild that raids some weeknights after 7 central time. We can provide more info if needed. Warlock- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Ronaldartest/simple Priest- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Abyssia/simpleÈmmawatson0 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 WTS Level 25 Guild With 7 Bank Tabs Combat Veterans Level 25 guild with 7 bank tabs for sale. You can message me in game or send me a mail in game or try to catch me on my skype Noobcages the name will show up as Tapout just send me a message on either one with your offer and we will talk thanks.Warrioreds1 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Rogue new to PvE Hi there, I've played a rogue since I started WoW but mainly PvP with a friend. I was looking to get into PvE. I have a decent grip on my class but am not geared whatsoever except for my PvP which is half Grevious and half Tyrannical. I am looking to get help gearing and hopefully be able to make it into some real raiding asap. I'm not sure whats good dps in terms of dps but from the heroic dungeons I was just doing I was averaging 80-90k dps with the gear I currently have. Just looking for a friendly home to help me learn the ropes of PvE and play with. Also willing to take suggestions on classes to raise based on what the guild might need down the road.Stabzback3 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 WTS LVL 1 BANK GUILD Wanting to sell my lvl 1 alt bank guild, its name is <my storage unit> and it has 5 tabs, just looking to really get my money back i spent on tabs. If you are interested please add CollinGunter#1333. ThanksColliñ2 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 [H] WTB CM 9/9 Clear Willing to pay 100K Btag: NomsaYin#1158Uselite0 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Transferring to Kil'Jaeden this week(Horde) With that being said, I will be looking for a new guild that is currently midst progression. Interested in any guild that raids late nights. My most preferred days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. I would also be able to any other day past 10:30/11pm. I have all 14/14 experience in Siege of Orgrimmar and would love to talk to anyone about joining their guild. If anyone has any inquiries please contact me in game or on this post. My Battle Tag is AmazingCorey#1488Söler2 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 [H] LF Semi casual raiding guild (D Hey all, I just recently transferred to KJ after being away from the game for quite some time. I just hit 90 this past week and have been doing my best to raise my iLvL as fast as possible so that I could find a guild that raids. I'm not looking for a top tier guild as I don't have the time to dedicate to that, but I would like to find one that at least raids a couple nights a week whether it's 10 or 25 man. A guild that wants to do progression, just not super hardcore about it. I'm pretty active (on most days M-F from 4PM server until 11PM, and weekends vary depending on what's going on IRL). Don't let my iLvL fool you, I know my class and how to play it effectively (played this character since vanilla, although it's changed a lot. I miss arcanite reaper with old WF procs). I guess what I'm asking for is a raiding guild that's willing to take a punt on me and my experience. I don't expect to be carried, and I have no problem continuing to raise my iLvL on my own until I'm at an acceptable level to join the raid. I can guarantee that I will be a good investment to the guild. Oh, I'm an enhancement shaman if you haven't realized by now. Thanks for your time!Shortage0 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 LF JC With [Hard Khorium Band] As said in the title im looking for a JC with Hard Khorium Band can be Horde or Alliance side. Battle tag: Odd#1700Odd7 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 [A] WTB challenge mode gold runs 9/9 For alliance side, my warlock. Price is negotiable really. I'm a long standing player with high amounts of pre mists raid time. Haven't raided this expac though and have no challenge more experience. I'm looking for a well established group to push me through this for my awesome xmog set! <3 feel free to reply here with information! to prove skill i've done Sinestra, Hrag, Undying, H LK, all while current. plus more i'm sure that i can't recall. Thanks guys! PS: I would consider switching to horde as well, and would find a way to transfer gold over factions too.Cluricaune1 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Late Night LF (550+ ilvl) Disc or HPally <Paradigm of Pride> (14/14N), Kil'jaedan (US) is a 10 man guild currently working through Normal content to get back to the swing of Heroic Raiding again. At our core we have an 8/14H Elemental Shaman, 5/14H Arms Warrior, and a 4/14H Mistweaver Monk, in addition to several new talented members we've added to our roster! Our current needs are as follows: Healers: Holy Paladin OR Disc. Priest Our Raid Days and Times are: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 10 pm PST to 1 am PST. Feel free to add my battletag: SenorWilder#1318 so we can get chatting! I look forward to talking to you! -Unanilnomen, Guild Master of <Paradigm of Pride>, Kil'jaedan (US)Unanilnomen8 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 565 Fury/Arms Warr LF Late Night Guild, Hi all. I'm thinking about transferring over to this server. My guild in Area 52 fell apart again and i'm looking to find a place with like minded people interested in progressing. I'm looking for an active guild. My guild is full of people that I really like but it's been really dead for a while. I hate to say it but it may be time to move on. Ideally, I'd like to get a core spot in a 10m raid working through HM's at any stage. My guild just fell apart after we downed garrosh a few times. The only reason we didn't start progressing through heroics is because people stopped showing up. I'm raid aware and will pull my weight. I'm loyal and drama free. I read and research every fight and i know how to play my class well. I do not like being carried. I'm available after 9:30pm ST anywhere from Mon - Thurs. Also, If your guild has some casual pvp going on. RBG's Arenas, bg achieves, I'm down when I'm on. I don't mind helping out in anyway i can for guildies. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from people.Evs3 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 WTS level 2 Guild with Dragonwrath Achieve; Post here or send in mail game if interested! Has Dragonwrath and 6 bank tabs!Alessena0 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 <H> Evocatus is LFM for Progression Raiding Evocatus is a newly reformed guild made of like-minded raiders who want the kind of community friendly atmosphere that comes from a casual guild with the mindset of a progression guild. Many of our members just returned to WOW, and we're trying to down Garrosh and see most of heroic! Our raid team is hitting SOO running this coming week, and many of our raiders have upwards of 12/14 experience, with some even coming in with 5/14H experience. The guild itself is an extremely community focused guild, with an emphasis paid to having fun while still downing bosses. We care about people's attitudes over hard numbers, and will work with you if your numbers are low. We are starting to log all our attempts, and try to grind the most out of our DPS/HPS possible, but it's done in a friendly manner. People are discouraged from calling others in the raid out. Being part of the raid team means being present for most raid days (we understand RL happens, of course), being there 15 minutes ahead of pull time, and having watched the videos and researched both the fight's mechanics and how your class plays a role in handling those mechanics. Raiders should be fully comfortable with their class before joining the guild. We are looking especially for a healer with a dps off-spec, preferably a Resto Druid or Resto Shammy. Tanks and dps (ranged especiallly!) who can challenge our core raiders for spots are encouraged to apply, even if your ilvl isn't there. We can help you get gear and run you through flexs, craft things for you, etc, as priority is paid to getting any interested raiders crafted gear in Evocatus. Raid times are currently Tuesdays and Fridays from 4:30 Server-7:30 Server, with times in flux based on our raid team's schedules. Most of us are East Coast raiders, so the times work for us, and we understand the times might preclude some from joining. Don't fear...we're looking to get alt runs started as well that go at later times! Casual raiders/levelers are also encouraged to join us, as well as those needing flex or looking for a haven for their PVP toon, as we are now looking for the last 2 spots on our RBG team. For more information add: Mngwa#1730, Grogore#1754, Bogusbart#1162, or Nitecaller, Muuappa, Kimkardash, Zirgazgaroth, or Sháme in game!Muuappa4 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 [H] 4+ Looking for a SoO Raiding guild. Me and my friends are pretty new to MoP but we have lots of raiding experience. We are as follows: 90 Rogue 90 DK (DPS) 90 Warrior (Tank) 90 Pally (Holy) We are looking for a friendly guild that does normals/flex. Please message me in game or here if you can help us. My IGN: Haladrex (It won't let me switch characters on the forums for some reason)Chiblade0 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Daytime/Weekday raiding guilds? Are there any?Ríot0 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 do not bump, no longer active thread .Lovelybutt26 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 BUFFALO! >:C Y U DO DIS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAEaNxA6TME 4 minutes in! Buffalo, Y U DO DIS? Y U ATAK SODAFLOOFY?Kelarica1 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 [H] 566 HPally 8/14H LF SoO this week My guild isn't raiding this week so I'm looking for a run sometime Thursday, Friday and/or Sunday night this week. Prefer heroics(8/14H this toon, 12/14H on my resto druid). Feel free to message me in game or here. Thanks!Yoloblazeit0 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Can you Alliance like... attack Halaa? I want to farm you guys mercilessly for the Tokens.Kelarica2 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Looking for a recruit a friend buddy. Hey, I am looking for a recruit a friend. I will either recruit you / be recruited. You can skype me at switchhhd or reply to this ASAP. I am looking to level about 2-4 toons to 85/90. I will pay my own chest and time you will get a free mount ! :)Switchh3 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Scroll of Resurection Looking for a scroll. woozledoozl@gmail.com Thanks to anyone who helps.Murlocos4 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 25 man SoO GDKP run - Week 3 This Fri Feb 7th Topic: I'll be hosting a 25 man SoO GDKP run for the 2nd week this coming Friday, February 7th on my horde paladin Zerð. What is it: GDKP stands for Gold DKP. The idea is that all items dropped in the raid, from trash, and bosses alike, along with DE'd items, will be sold by auction in the raid. All auction bids will be performed in raid chat for everyone to see. There is no main spec / Off spec concept, only bidding wars. Bidding continues in a certain increment until all bids have stopped for a time period, thus the winner is announced. The winner of the auction trades the gold to the raid leader, which is added to a total pot, and the leader gives the winner his item. At the end of the raid, all gold acquired through this method is divided evenly among all members of the raid. When is it: Raid invite time will be 6 pm server. Raid time will be from the time of invites until the raid is called at either 10 or 1030 pm server (pending on which boss and the progression). Who can attend: I'm looking for players 545+ iLvl. Players with previous normal or heroic Garrosh kill achievements, along with legendary cloaks, move to the front of the line. What should players bring: Players are required to bring their own flasks. Food will be provided in the raid. Also, if anyone wishes to win any item, expect to pay for it, so players should bring a reasonable sum of gold to bid on items. Rules of the GDKP run: -There is no MS / OS gear. Everything is won through bidding. -Minimum bid is 5000g MS -Minimum bid increment is 500g -You will have 15 seconds to make a bid once the bidding starts before the auction is closed. -All bids typed into raid chat are taken seriously, and loot is not class specific. If you type in a number, even jokingly, it will be taken seriously and thus if you win you will be expected to pay that sum of gold for the item. So bid carefully! -The pot will not be distributed until the raid is called. So if you have to leave early, then you lose your right to any gold distributed at the end of the raid. You must be present in the raid to receive any gold. Side note: Last but not least, all raiders are expected to pull their weight. I am not doing buy ins yet, so if you're way under-geared, you wont get in. I want this to be s smooth as possible. I wont be doing trades for items at set values (example being ill trade you this rare pet to be part of the 5k i owe you). If someone isn't pulling their weight in the raid, like way under-performing their gear lvl, then i reserve the right to replace that raider without returning any gold they spent or distributing their "share" of the current pot. I will not be replacing without warning though. Anyone who is to be consider to be replaced shall and will receive multiple prior warnings. Contact: If you wish to attend, or have questions, I can answer any that you have. I am starting a raid calender to make things easier for the day of invites. I will be thoroughly inspecting players throughout the week to make sure they have all the proper gems and enchants to make the raid smoother. If you would like to be added to the calender, then please don't hesitate to message me in game. Once i have a full raid on Friday, I will be starting a wait list to get into the raid. You can find me on Zerð (H), Ablung (H), Sayoshi (A), Cjar (A), or Scylër (A) Results from Previous weeks: -Week 1: Started invites at 6 pm with no previous calender invite and had trouble filling the raid. Finally filled at 8, and pulled trash. By 1030 server we had sha killed and split the pot. Everyones share was 4,843g 48s. Bosses 1 - 4 killed. -Week 2: Started invites at 6 with a full pre-signed calender invite list. Had raid filled by 630 and pulled immerseus. By 1030 pm we were doing attempts at malkarok but couldn't get the kill. We called raid and split raid pot of gold. Everyones share was 9,602g each. Bosses 1 - 8 killed.Zerõ17 Feb 12, 2014