Kil'jaeden

Apr 1, 2014 Fall Out is recruiting! Fall out is recruiting an Elemental Shaman with a Resto offspec. Our raid days and times are Tues, Wed, and Mon 8PM-11PM ST. We are currently 2/14H and progressing. Looking to fill the spot ASAP. Prefer 550+ for your elemental spec and 530+ resto. Pst if interested.Blush0 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 [A] Buying level 20+ guild Looking to buy any guild level 20+. Don't care about name, achievements, tab, etc.Markie0 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 553 Rogue (14/14NM. 11/14H exp) LF Raid Group Hey All, I just recently transferred over to this server and I am trying to find a raid group for my alt rogue that will fit into my raid times! Exp: SoO (14/14NM on rogue .. 11/14H on boomkin) Raid Times: Any Day after 5:00pm ST minus tues/thurs (main raid) If you are looking for a rogue or just a solid raider then please add me on BTAG: Jesp#1814Teshi1 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 Interested in a Late night guild? Watch the stream and see how we raid and feel free to ask questions :) twitch.tv/its_skoocherSkoocher2 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 LF 2s carries to help get gear If anyone could halp a brotha out and carry me in 2s till I get some gear, I'm spamming random bgs but the queues are long and there's not a lot I can do to impact the game when I hit like a wet noodleDessik0 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 Buying guild charter signatures, 100g each I'll be on the character Kynleste in Orgrimmar for a while (until I get enough signatures), pm that character if you're willing to sign.Icthlarin0 Apr 1, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 LF A PvP guild (rbgs pref) I recently started wow again I have a 90 Holy priest and a Destruction warlock I'm gonna gear and I want to find a good PvP guild that does rbgs mostly thanks add me in game as "Dessik" that's my warlock and I'll be playing him mostlyKhaøss0 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 [H] 10M Heroic Progression - Recruiting DPS! Hello Kil'jaeden Horde, About: The recent opening of Siege of Orgrimmar to cross realm raiding has been the impetus for the creation of our 10M heroic progression group. Our group is comprised of an assortment of players from different servers and various top guilds, all of which share the same drive for focused progression with players who share a similar mindset. Basics: The intention of this group is to fully clear Siege of Orgrimmar on 10 player Heroic difficulty, well prior to the release of the Warlord's of Draenor pre-patch over a course of 3 to 4 weeks of limited time progression. We hope to form a roster of experienced and reliable players who are interested in participating in this group until it's aim is fulfilled; and hopefully stick around afterwards, clearing the entirety of the instance over a single raid period every week. ... ... Requirements and Expectations: Specified Time Commitment - We aim to restrict our progression to an extended single raid every week; with the possible addition of one extra evening if we really want to push a specific encounter. If you cannot meet these times regularly, we cannot raid with you. We take two predesignated breaks during our raid, for 15 minutes each. Encounter knowledge - Siege of Orgrimmar has been out since the 10 of September. You should have enough knowledge of the current encounters of this tier to be able to quickly adapt when joining our raids with minimal strategy explanations. Class/specialization synergy - You should know everything about your role in the raid. You should be able to figure out the best way for your class to contribute to the raid in conjunction to those others present. Individual Responsibility - We have one battle res. Mistakes are generally wipes. You cannot be carried; you will have to know how to deal with all mechanics that could possibly effect you in any given encounter and know how to react to them appropriately. If you don't interrupt, don't use defensive cooldowns appropriate and can't use your healthstone, I don't want to raid with you. Contact: If you are adamant to become involved with our group, please get in contact with myself by responding to this thread or adding either of the following two battletags ...Zevoa0 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 [H] The Unforgotten is looking for pvpers! The Unforgotten [H] on Kil'jaden-US is a fast growing guild that is currently recruiting new members on KJ horde. We are looking to build a full in-guild team by the end of April, and would love to get to know possible applicants between now and then. Our guild has some great pvp players who have had a lot of experience both arena/rbg over the course of our years playing WoW. We are a guild that emphasizes community, diversity, tolerance, and respecting the person behind the avatar-although without sacrificing quality performance. Our guild emphasizes personal relationships and teamwork over elitism, and we have a strong community of players from all backgrounds and of all play styles. We value and respect diversity and maturity. Feel free to Btag me at Blyze#1640 or whisper afksrevenge in game. We are very careful about our recruiting to be sure that individuals are a good fit personality-wise in addition to performance, so we also would love to Skype with you just to get to you know individually.Afksrevenge0 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 PvP Guilds? Hi I started playing again recently so I can get back into PvP. I was 2k-2.2k rated in WotLK with my Warlock, Druid, Warrior and Death Knight. So my question really is: is Alliance on this server any good for PvPing? I'm starting to get the impression that everyone plays on Horde. Should I make a switch over??? Sorry I don't know too much about this server. I made this character here a long time ago because I heard it was one of the best PvP servers on WoW.Atmosfear1 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 HPALLY 566 AND MONK MW/WW 566/562 LF GUILD STILL LOOKING AND WANTING TO TRANSFER AND GET STARTED ASAP. LF FOR CORE SPOTS ONLY DO NOT CONTACT IF OTHERWISE FOR RESERVES OR ROTATIONS PLS. BUT HYJAL WILL BE JUST FINE IF POSSIBLE Hey all A buddy and I are looking to get into some Heroic progression that doesnt involve flakey members or people who just don't care. I'm a bit tired of joining groups only to have them switch to normal after 1 or 2 wipes on a fight, thats not the kind of progression that my partner nor I are looking for :(. Both He and I are of course 14/14 normal and I myself am 1/14 H whilst he is 2/14 H. We both have pull exp on several H fights though. What you can expect from us is a set of dedicated players who look to succeed and improve when and wherever possible :). You can expect us to be prepared punctual and on time for every raid unless otherwise noted far in advance. I would prefer to be recruited as a hybrid mainspeccing as dps and I am capable of swapping to heals whenever asked to. Here is my partners armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Sgtroids/advanced What were looking for: 25M is preferred but a good 10m will do just fine Horde will be taken into higher consideration over alliance unless the group is a perfect fit or they are willing to cover extra faction fees! OUR HOURS OF AVAILABILITY Most any time after 9pm on any day ------>>>>PST<<<<------ As far as days go TUES FRIDAY SUNDAYS are preferred and any day but WEDS will do just as fine. If you have any questions or would like to contact me leave a reply here with your btag :P edit: =_=;; He told me last night that he ended up posting a little while ago before I posted this so I'm pretty sure his post is floating around here somewhere. Anyway here's his armory link again for anyone interested. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Sgtroids/advanced We are looking to transfer asap, as in either this week or next. Paid transfers would be awesome but we can handle our own fees if neccessary!Sgtroids2 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 H<Cyber Bullies>10/14Heroic LF Healer/DPS (H)-Kil’jaeden-US <Cyber Bullies> 10 man LFM About us: Cyber Bullies is a 10 man raiding guild set on progressing quick into heroics. Our goal is to progress into one of the top ten 10 man guilds on Kil'Jaeden. We've had a set back due to forming right as 5.4 dropped and not having a solid core group. We are looking for players who have experience in the past raiding and can pull their own weight. All of our core members are exceptional players. General Requirements: 1.) Be able to handle trolling, all of our members troll a lot. 2.) If you agree to time/days you must show up to them, no exceptions! You must maintain a 90% attendance & show up on time. 3.) We use loot council to hand out gear, people will receive gear based on attendance & past geared received. 4.) You must know your class, we shouldn't have to tell you how to gem or reforge or what talents to use. Currently Recruiting: 1 DPS: -Boomy -Ele -Hunter -Spriest 1 DPS w/ Heals OS: -Ele/Resto -Boomy/Resto -Shadow/Disc 1 Healer: -Resto Shaman -Resto Druid You must have a 560iL, and your legendary cloak! Raid Times/Days: Tuesday: 5-8 Server Time Thursday: 5-8 Server Time Sunday: 5:30-8:30 Server Time Progression: T15: 12/12N, 2/13H ToT T16: 14/14N, 10/14H SoO Contacting: Apply at http://cyberbullies.enjin.com/home or whisper in game! Guild Leader: Drunkfisting, battletag is pandamonium#1853 Officers: SmoknloudPandamonium160 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 LF LW/alchemy kits Hey, Just moved here to raid and need to switch some professions around. If anyone would be able to get these two kits ready asap it would be greatly appreciated. Reply back here or ingame. Have a great day fellasNhotswetrust0 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 [A] Seekers of the Void LFM SOO 10 man norm We are looking to add players to our guild who would be willing to raid Saturday and Sunday 2pm server. Specifically developing a core 10 man SoO group for progression. We are in need of almost every role at the moment. All we ask is be at least 540 ilvl, not a jerk, and willing to work on raiding. Send myself, cloudyday or hogshot a tell in game for more information.Dramnage3 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 552 Rogue LF Weekend Raid Group Hey KJ! I recently transferred my rogue Jesp to KJ to play with some friends and I am looking to find a weekend raid group. I have 11/14 Heroic exp in SoO on my main while I have 14/14 Normal exp in SoO on my rogue. Rogue Armory = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kil'jaeden/Jesp/advanced Raid Times: Any day but tues/thurs after 6:30pm CST If your guild is in need of a strong solid player and wants a rogue then please do not hesitate to add me on BTAG: Jesp#1814Clucknorris0 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 Ele sham/ Arms War LF guild. Looking for a pvp/pve guild if those even exist?Blúnt0 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 1-600 alchemy Kit Straight forward, looking for a full alchemy kit. Hit me up and we can make a dealSturmengrif4 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 [H] Group of 5 LF 10 Man Raiding Guild/Merge Hi! We are a group of 5 people who have raided together since Vanilla. We quit when ToT came out and therefore have no experience raiding this current tier but we want to raid. We were into HoF heroics before we quit. We are currently doing LFR/Flex runs while waiting to raid. Laid back and fun group of people but we also like to get things done when it comes time to raid. We are 2 healers(druid/priest), 1 tank(monk), 2 DPS(warlock, enh shaman) and we also have a very very casual prot paladin that would step in to raid if he needed to but he is usually a casual. Leave your battle tag if you're interested and one of us will contact you :) Thanks!Virissa4 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 Priest LF RBG guild I'm looking for an RBG guild but I haven't seen any active ones recruiting lately.. I have 1.6k exp in RBG's (would be much higher if main priest wasn't stuck on a dead pve server) I can do special tricks such as speak and sit. Don't really care what rating your guild has, I just want to do some rbg's. Aiming for 2k+Banshy6 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 League of Angels New game that came out that could use some player base to grow and thrive f2p game its fun and great for taking a small break from world of warcraft to do daily events and help players and chat please check it out guys :) Player base is needed! https://www.xgameportal.com/angels/info.htmlVëngful1 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Keltoi 10/14HM 25 LFM Keltoi! 25m Progression Raiding Guild - 10/14HM Siege of Orgrimmar - Kil'jaeden - Currently Recruiting! Raid Schedule: Wednesday - Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST. 6 Hours Total Raiding time per week. Our Current Recruitment Needs: Healers: Resto Druid (Balance OS Preferable) Disc Priest Ranged DPS: Balance Druid (Resto OS Preferable) Hunter Our Trial Expectations: Our Recruitment Requirements are a minimum 560 ilvl. Legendary Cloak and 14/14 NORMAL SoO Completion. Current Heroic experience is definitely favorable. We're looking for those ready to step straight into Heroic content, we're not looking to take on any gear projects. If you are accepted for a trial position with Keltoi, you're expected to have attendance of 95% of more during your probationary period. Typically, this will last around 2-6 weeks (max) during your evaluation period. Likewise you are also expected to be online on time for Raid invites; (5:45pm) and in Mumble and ready with your necessary Raid reagents. No shows without notice (either in our absence threads or by direct contact with an Officer) will mean automatic termination of your Trial period. Working mic/headset AND the ability to communicate on Mumble. About us: Keltoi was formed in early Wrath and recently made the successful switch from 10m Progression to 25m Progression Raiding. Our backbone of members have been playing since the early days of Vanilla WoW including a few Vanilla wow beta testers amongst our ranks. We are a mix of ex-raiders from reputable raiding guilds looking to see end-game content without the need to adhere to a busy and lengthy raid schedule. We're experienced, yet laid-back, we're focused yet we treat people with respect and more importantly, we have fun while progressing. Our loot system is based on a loot council which takes into account needs such as set bonuses, level of upgrade, performance and when you were last awarded loot. This is all done via the RcLootCouncil addon. Our Raiders in particular are exceptional players and we do our best to reward them all with gear and raid reagents needed throughout the course of raiding. This includes enchants (shoulder and leg included), gems (Meta included), buckles, scopes, flasks, potions and feasts. We also run regular /rolls for mounts to reward our members for new HM Kills. The majority of our raiders also have a great understanding of their class mechanics and are always striving to better their performance, which is why we're only looking to add exceptional, stand out players to our team. Alts are also welcome and the Guild runs a regular Flex raid and an Alt raid every week as well. Our social and 'community mindset' within the Guild is quite strong and exists outside of Wow in the form of an active website and in other games such as Diablo also. We aim to have around 28 - 30 active players on our Roster. We feel this gives us and our raiders the ability to continue scheduled Raids even for those absences that cannot be helped. Every raider gets equal Boss kills/time in our Raids except in the case of under performance. We do not tolerate nerd rage, nor disrespect towards fellow Guild members, Raid or otherwise. If you feel you'd fit into our ranks, have a mature outlook and can take a joke and give back just as well, we'd like to hear from you. You can apply online at our website - http://keltoi.shivtr.com/ or catch Comatosis (Comatosis#1754), Cchunts, Fizzlecog or Eks in game. Thanks for taking the time to check us outComatosis15 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Subtlety Rogue Montage Sup dudes, just put together a short montage on my channel, check it out and let me know what you think! <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWD-wCNVku4Reapz1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 [H] Looking for leatherworker! Pvp gear Looking to have the crafted malevolent gladiator's leather pvp gear made for my rogue! Would like to get the whole set but at the least would like the gloves and 1 other for the 2 peice set! Please leave me a msg! So we can work out a price! I'm currently at work so I might reply slow but I will check back as much as possible! Thanks in advanced!Chatarin1 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 WTS Alani kill Don't waste your time farming for that dreaded [Sky Crystal] come quick! Selling Alani kill 45k Get your [Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent] today!Theranus1 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 I am looking for a wow friend Hey wow players, I am looking to make a genuine friend on wow. I want to level with, dungeon with, pvp with, create a guild with, and eventually raid with this friend. I could even accept two or three friends depending on how many people are interested. We will play horde here on kiljaeden. Please only reply if you enjoy playing wow, not if you enjoy trashing wow lol! Thank you all, CoryOrotuul3 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 [H] WTB Level 25 Guild Mail me in-game. better be competitively priced otherwise I'll just delete the mail.Azitha1 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 [H] <Real Talk> 25 Man 13/14H Recruiting REAL TALK Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP) Recruit Contact:Kagon Qts Zab Jeyh Real ID: rayne#1238, BRICKMADE#1464, zabulzel#1573 Jeyh#1702 Website: realtalk.enjin.com Raid Times: Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-11 PST PROGRESSION: ToT 13/13HM SoO 13/14HM RECRUITMENT: Always seeking exceptional applicants of every class, we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play. Current needs: All competant/skilled roles. We are currently recruiting all classes What YOU need: *Desire to push the hardest content. *!@#$ing good at your class. *Situational awareness aka MOVE OUT OF %^-* AND PRESS !@#$. *Responsibility aka the ability to call out yourself. *Ablility to take criticism. *90% attendance. What WE offer: * Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content. * A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age * A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance * An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids * Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule * A focused and efficient raid environment About REAL TALK Real Talk is a mature 25man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.Kagon28 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 [H] <Blur> 9/14H 25M Is Recruiting! What Is <Blur>? <Blur> is a 25 man progression guild, recreated on Kil'jaeden. The guild was formed for progression and we have remained strong in making sure that progression is a top priority for us. As a 25-man guild, we think having success in PvE requires no drama, smart raiders who are capable of exceeding our expectations and a genuine drive to down content. We are currently 9/14 in Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We've put back together our 25-man raid team on January 8th, 2014 and have been making impressive progression each week with no signs of slowing down. Times: Primary 25 man Team [Heroic Team] Tue/Wed/Thur 9pm - 1am PST (recruiting Tanks, DPS and Healers) (565+ ilvl, legendary cloak) Secondary 25 man Team [Reg Team] (*NEW*) Sun 8pm - 1am PST & Mon 9pm - 1am PST (recruiting all slots 540 ilvl+) What we're looking for: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theorycraft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. Availability to raid on the time dependent in which group you're placed. You should be willing to use Ventrilo for both listening and speaking. You should have a computer that can handle raid instances and a reliable internet connection. You should also have a UI that fits your class and role. PvP experience is a plus, but is not required. High arena ratings suggest good situational awareness. Guild > player mindset for progression and patience and understanding if you must sit out a boss fight for better raid composition. How to apply: (new website!) Apply @ http://www.blur-kj.enjin.com OR: PST ULTI#1999(GM) or endorphins#1701(Recruitment Officer) for any questions.Deryck4 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 [H] Sufficiently Slippery 13/14HC Recruting! <Sufficiently Slippery> is a 10man guild that has been on this server since the middle of Throne of Thunder. We are very much a progression oriented guild where loot comes second. We got a late start last teir, but this patch we have hit the ground running, gunning for the top spot. This is not a casual guild and all raiders are held to a very high standard. We are currently in need of a Warlock, Spriest, Rogue, Ret Paladin or Tank of any class other than a Guardian Druid unless you are an exceptional player. Need to be AT LEAST 565 iLevel as we are onto heroics and cannot help gear you up. You MUST have both the cloak and the gem. Please be prepared to spend locks out on purely Heroic Garrosh to get that 14/14 and then farming it for our mounts and doing some sell runs after. We are planning on raiding in WoD as a 20 man team. All exceptional players are welcome to apply as well. We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9pm to Midnight, sometimes going maybe a half hour to an hour longer if we are close to a kill or almost at a goal. Please visit: Slippery.guildlaunch.com to apply or contact me by my Battletag: Neil4Real#1512 with any questions.Slynk5 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Death Knight Tank - LF Guild/Raid (565 Ilvl) Title says it all, I'm looking for a guild to raid with 2-3 nights a week. I'm available any night @ 8 PM; with the exception of Friday. About me: I'm 29, Married, 2 kids -- Lots of free time. I've played since Beta of Vanilla - Always into PvE. I've tanked since WOTLK; and consider myself pretty good at it. I did skip most of cataclysm raiding though. During wrath my guild achieved several server firsts (Tichondrius). With that said, the quality of play is surely there. As far as Siege goes - I have an extensive knowledge of all fights on normal; I've killed Garrosh on both 10 and 25 man. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get into heroic mode much this tier but do understand the majority of fights from research. I'm a min/max'er - I theorycraft; WoW consumes my life (it's an awful drug). If you are interested -- add me in game, please with a note so I know what you are coming for! Synagain#1515 Looking forward to raiding with you soon!Synagain1 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 lf some1 to duel pet b 1000g a duel ali must be honest or reported my pets a lvl 25 all of them for the duel. i wont say what pets im usingGekò0 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 Lf world pvp and RBG server Been looking to change servers for a while now. Been playing Horde since bc on burning blade and the server is almost dead now. Thinking about going alliance since iv never gotten a toon pasted 24 for ally. Looking for a server that has some insane world pvp, actually good pvp guilds, with of course pve guilds. Wanted to know if this server has a good pop, good world pvp, and wanted to know how balanced it is. Is this a horde or ally server? And for alliance, is there a good amount of PVP guilds and World PVP. Are you outnumbered so much that 10 horde can raid stormwind, like horde can on my server? looking for that community feeling that vanilla and bc had. Summary: looking for pvp guilds, and world pvp while we wait for WoD as an ally. If i find a great pvp guild that is horde, i probably would transfer or boost a toon.Zeusshama2 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 Show me what passes for fashion on this realm I saw those realm traitors over on ED talking smack about KJ players, saying that we have awful taste in transmog. Its been a while since we had a mog thread, lets show those plebeians what we've got. PvP http://i.imgur.com/GW71jHA.jpg PvE http://i.imgur.com/mqFM7M0.jpg Post em' if you got em'Stagnetti4 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 552 Rogue or 555 Disc LF Raiding Guild Hey all, I am looking to find a home for one of my two alts for the rest of SoO and maybe into WoD depending on what the raid group needs. If any guilds are potentially interested then please feel free to add me on BTAG: Jesp#1814 The rogue is on secrets and should be done with them on wednesday if i'm not the unluckiest person in the world. Priest already has legendary cape. SoO Experience: 14/14NM on Rogue but I have 11/14H exp on my boomkin Raid Times: I just can't make Tues/Thurs but can make any other day after 4:30 to 5:00pm ST. Disc Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Vegetto/advanced (if I am missing MH/OH it's because it's on an alt.. garrosh heirlooms) Rogue = Posting ToonNanjas0 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 H <Blur> 25M 9/14 Recruiting! Hello, Blur is recruiting DPS and Heals for both our 25m and 10m (transitioning to 25 soon) Our G1 Times run from Tues-Thurs 9pm-1am PST and our G2 times run Sunday 8pm-12am and Monday 9pm-1am PST. G1 Requirments are as followed 565+ Ilvl Legendary Cloak At least some H Exp Vent/Mic DBM/Big wigs G2 Requirments are as followed 545+ ilvl At least some N Exp Vent/Mic DBM/Big Wigs G1 is Currently recruiting Heals and DPS Preferably looking for Mage Fury Warrior Holy/Ret Pally Boomkin Ench Sham G2 Is currently recruiting all Heals and DPS classes Please apply online at Blur-KJ.Enjin.com Or add Marcy#1506 In Game You can also contact any of our Officers Shikaree, Wewtloop, Beezniz, Deyrck or our GM LegendairyMärcy2 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 <Titan Nova> Fresh Guild Titan Nova is a extremely fresh guild looking for Alts or anyone willing to start raiding. We will being starting a Flex team and working our way into SoO Normal modes and plan on sticking around through WoD. Gm and Raid leader both have 8/14 Heroic exp but were wanting to have a place where alts and newer raiders could hang out and learn to raid. Current Needs: Everything. Seeing as the guild is new we are still wanting to fill out and get to know whats out there we are taking any one willing to learn and have the patience with those still learning. If this sounds nice and or something you feel would suit you please do not wait to inform us. We would love to talk to you and see if we can help. Reply here or send in game mail to Dropremix or Kelwick. Cant wait to hear from you -DropDropremix5 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 [H] Shinra Tensei Shinra Tensei, currently 5/14H 10 man group. We are looking for a hunter a melee dps and a melee dps with tank offspec. Preferably a paladin or monk. Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday 5:30-8:30 Server time. If you would like more info feel free to whisper me through game or leave a reply to the thread.Myrocor0 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 War lf PvP guild for RBGs 1961 arena experience as a holy/disc last season..wanting to get into rbgs cr is 1577 pst in game or reply on here.Qtpounder0 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Aff Lock LF PvP Guild Used the pre order 90 boost on this guy. Very interested in maining warlock this season. All I do is PvP. Obviously I'm not geared but gold isn't a problem and I'm putting a lot of time into practicing and gearing up. Looking for a guild that can offer advice to a new warlock, offer good partners for 2s/3s and has a solid RBG group or at least the beginnings of one. If you can RBG cap me before I have gear that'd be greatly appreciated as well (and I would throw some gold in the guild bank in exchange). I've hit 1600~ 3s and 2.2k 2s as a frost mage. Contact me in game or post here.Javac0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 [H] Dare, LFM . 10/14 HC <Dare>10/14HC is looking for a healer [non druid] for heroic progression. Raid times as follows 6-11pm friday+saturday PST. Experience and 560+ ilvl are required.Lìfendeath28 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 [H] Hello Kitty Cupcakes is Recruiting (: Hi! HKC is a new (level 25) guild to the Kil'Jaeden server. We are mainly just a social levelling and casual endgame guild but we are more PvE oriented. If you're looking for a group of people to make friends with, run some heroics or LFR or flex raids with, or maybe just people to chat with then you should come & join us! (: We have a Facebook page, Ventrilo server, a cute pink tabard, ANNNNND a g bank tab full of cats looking for good homes!!! So if you like hello kitty, cupcakes, nice people or even if you just like muffins then send a whisper over to anyone in the guild for an invite! (: We could also use some people for our Flex raids Saturday at 9:30PM server <3 <3 <3Brownie15 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 New Raiding Guild <PXT> Recruiting all. Hello Kil'Jaeden! We are a guild that has transferred over a few days ago, in order to start fresh on a PvE-competitive server. Led by a 11/14 Heroic experienced long-time raider, we are looking to create a serious-progression raiding guild to finish up Siege of Orgrimmar and prepare ourselves for the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor. The tentative raid schedule is: * Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 7-11 PM PST * but this is not final, as schedules may be tweaked to accommodate as many raiders as possible. If you have any questions, please inquire me at Tidalblade#1613. Thank you for your time!Teukjye0 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [A] Looking for late evening raid guild. 521 iLevel DPS warrior seeking a guild with which to raid. Anything starting after 8pm server time will work with my routine schedule, with the exception of Wednesday with availability limited to after 10pm server time. I have experience (limited to LFR only) in all current raid encounters. I would be happy to start with flex raids, and see where things go from there. I'm ready to listen, learn, and continue improving my character and play-style. I'm a grown up, and I don't do video game drama (loot or otherwise). I also have a Frost DK at iLevel 492, a Holy Paladin at iLevel 484, a Brewmaster Monk at iLevel 495, a resto druid at a pitiful 462, and a 90 priest, mage, hunter and Warlock with even less gear than that. None of my characters are 90 boosts. I'm willing to play any class and any spec if it means I can raid at the aforementioned times on KJ Alliance. I'm extremely flexible, I just want to see content and get prepped for WoD. If your an officer or member of a guild and this sounds like it could work with you, please direct me to either an in game point of contact, website, or essentially any other means by which to submit an application. Thank you in advance for your consideration.Bigsho0 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 <SCHïSM> 4/14 2ND RAID GROUP <SCHïSM> 25 PVE ORIENTED GUILD we are looking for 530+ dps to fill up our 2nd raid group for SoO NORM 4/14 atm. we raid TUES and WED TUES: 2PM-5PM SERVER WED: 2PM-5PM SERVER MSG: MIEMONK OR CHARGERR IN GAME OR THRU THE FORUMS.Mielia0 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 <SCHïSM> 4/14 2ND RAID GROUP <SCHISM> 25 PVE ORIENTED GUILD we are looking for 530+ dps to fill up our 2nd raid group for SoO NORM 4/14 atm. we raid TUES and WED TUES: 2PM-5PM SERVER WED: 2PM-5PM SERVER MSG: MIEMONK OR CHARGERR IN GAME OR THRU THE FORUMS.Mielia0 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [A] <SCHISM> 14/14 SoO NORM RECRUITING <SCHISM> 25 PVE ORIENTED GUILD we are looking for 560+ dps to fill up our core spots for SoO HEROIC. we are 14/14 NORM atm. we raid THRUS, SAT, AND SUN. THRUS: 5PM-8PM SERVER SAT: 2PM-5PM SERVER SUN: 2PM-5PM SERVER MSG: MIEMONK OR CHARGERR IN GAME OR THRU THE FORUMS.Miemonk2 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 (H) <TBC CLEAVE> is now recruiting 70 Twinks! Hey KJ, I recently returned to the bracket. I decided to gauge if their was interest for a 70's guild on KJ and there actually was. <TBC CLEAVE> is a brand new 70 Twink guild on the scene. We plan on being very active in the bracket... Arenas, World PVP, BG's, All TBC content, rep farms, mount farms, etc. We are seeking more core members with adequate 70 twink experience and skill. Officer positions available. We have Raidcall and are very laid back, mature people. No prepubescants or egomaniacs. Feel free to hit me up anytime for more info, thanks!Dopamean2 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 505 resto sham lf raiding guild Gearing up my resto sham and looking for a guild to run raids with. Prefer one that raids each week. Post here or message me in game. Thanks.Kreppo0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 558 Disc / 553 Ele Shaman Seeking Guild :) Hello Kil'jaeden, My friend and I would very much like to find a higher pop realm and guild to transfer our mains to. ------------ Eraserhead#1726 (Elemental Shaman) Devonellah#1509 (Disc Priest) We are seeking a new "home" raiding guild (25 preferably). Currently our iLevels are 558 & 553. We've tried our best to stay on our current realm, but alas, are ready to go where the real talent and action is, and want to raid with people of whom we can learn from and better ourselves! We are both experienced raiders and we'd love to find a progression based guild with a strong raid lead & core leadership that works in a collaborative manner. Also we want to raid together! :) We take raiding seriously Research fights And come Prepared! Our Availability 7:00pm - 11:00pm PST 8:00pm - 12:00am MDT 9:00pm - 1:00am CDT 10:00pm - 2:00am EST (Weekends Open) Legendary cloak quest completed ~ :)Devonellah2 Mar 20, 2014