Kil'jaeden

Feb 13, 2014 BUFFALO! >:C Y U DO DIS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAEaNxA6TME 4 minutes in! Buffalo, Y U DO DIS? Y U ATAK SODAFLOOFY?Kelarica1 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 [H] 566 HPally 8/14H LF SoO this week My guild isn't raiding this week so I'm looking for a run sometime Thursday, Friday and/or Sunday night this week. Prefer heroics(8/14H this toon, 12/14H on my resto druid). Feel free to message me in game or here. Thanks!Yoloblazeit0 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Can you Alliance like... attack Halaa? I want to farm you guys mercilessly for the Tokens.Kelarica2 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Looking for a recruit a friend buddy. Hey, I am looking for a recruit a friend. I will either recruit you / be recruited. You can skype me at switchhhd or reply to this ASAP. I am looking to level about 2-4 toons to 85/90. I will pay my own chest and time you will get a free mount ! :)Switchh3 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Scroll of Resurection Looking for a scroll. woozledoozl@gmail.com Thanks to anyone who helps.Murlocos4 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 25 man SoO GDKP run - Week 3 This Fri Feb 7th Topic: I'll be hosting a 25 man SoO GDKP run for the 2nd week this coming Friday, February 7th on my horde paladin Zerð. What is it: GDKP stands for Gold DKP. The idea is that all items dropped in the raid, from trash, and bosses alike, along with DE'd items, will be sold by auction in the raid. All auction bids will be performed in raid chat for everyone to see. There is no main spec / Off spec concept, only bidding wars. Bidding continues in a certain increment until all bids have stopped for a time period, thus the winner is announced. The winner of the auction trades the gold to the raid leader, which is added to a total pot, and the leader gives the winner his item. At the end of the raid, all gold acquired through this method is divided evenly among all members of the raid. When is it: Raid invite time will be 6 pm server. Raid time will be from the time of invites until the raid is called at either 10 or 1030 pm server (pending on which boss and the progression). Who can attend: I'm looking for players 545+ iLvl. Players with previous normal or heroic Garrosh kill achievements, along with legendary cloaks, move to the front of the line. What should players bring: Players are required to bring their own flasks. Food will be provided in the raid. Also, if anyone wishes to win any item, expect to pay for it, so players should bring a reasonable sum of gold to bid on items. Rules of the GDKP run: -There is no MS / OS gear. Everything is won through bidding. -Minimum bid is 5000g MS -Minimum bid increment is 500g -You will have 15 seconds to make a bid once the bidding starts before the auction is closed. -All bids typed into raid chat are taken seriously, and loot is not class specific. If you type in a number, even jokingly, it will be taken seriously and thus if you win you will be expected to pay that sum of gold for the item. So bid carefully! -The pot will not be distributed until the raid is called. So if you have to leave early, then you lose your right to any gold distributed at the end of the raid. You must be present in the raid to receive any gold. Side note: Last but not least, all raiders are expected to pull their weight. I am not doing buy ins yet, so if you're way under-geared, you wont get in. I want this to be s smooth as possible. I wont be doing trades for items at set values (example being ill trade you this rare pet to be part of the 5k i owe you). If someone isn't pulling their weight in the raid, like way under-performing their gear lvl, then i reserve the right to replace that raider without returning any gold they spent or distributing their "share" of the current pot. I will not be replacing without warning though. Anyone who is to be consider to be replaced shall and will receive multiple prior warnings. Contact: If you wish to attend, or have questions, I can answer any that you have. I am starting a raid calender to make things easier for the day of invites. I will be thoroughly inspecting players throughout the week to make sure they have all the proper gems and enchants to make the raid smoother. If you would like to be added to the calender, then please don't hesitate to message me in game. Once i have a full raid on Friday, I will be starting a wait list to get into the raid. You can find me on Zerð (H), Ablung (H), Sayoshi (A), Cjar (A), or Scylër (A) Results from Previous weeks: -Week 1: Started invites at 6 pm with no previous calender invite and had trouble filling the raid. Finally filled at 8, and pulled trash. By 1030 server we had sha killed and split the pot. Everyones share was 4,843g 48s. Bosses 1 - 4 killed. -Week 2: Started invites at 6 with a full pre-signed calender invite list. Had raid filled by 630 and pulled immerseus. By 1030 pm we were doing attempts at malkarok but couldn't get the kill. We called raid and split raid pot of gold. Everyones share was 9,602g each. Bosses 1 - 8 killed.Zerõ17 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Eternal Ascension 10/14 H LF Resto Shammy We are a 10 man guild that raids 10PM to 1AM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Pacific Standard/Server Time. We are currently looking for a resto sham for our core. We're currently 10/14 Heroic Please have previous Heroic experience, and some current experience in H SoO. 560+ item level at this point in the tier is our minimum, and also having recent logs is a plus. We are a mature guild, and many of us have raided together for years, with that we expect mature players and no drama. Send in game tells to Shakapopolus, Silentasasin(alt), Hugss, or add battletag Shakapopolus#1978.Tatsumakii11 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 [H] 560 BM/WW Monk & 563 Mage LF H Guild Greetings all, We're currently looking for core spots in heroic progression guild, that's progressing through Heroics - any day works perfectly, as long as it's 9:00-9:15PM Pacific or later. This guarantees we're able to maintain 100% attendance with work restricting us to raid consistently any earlier time. (Note: I have tues/wed off, but the Kurama has static days off - we're always available at 915 though) About us: We started with building a raid team on a server which contains our friends. We were building the team within our guild with little success due to us being on an -5 timezone. This means we're only available after 11PM server time, which makes us "late night". Although we tried for some time, we found that we had to move on to find a group raiding consistently, on our times. Since then, we've been raiding around our days off until we found we were geared enough to join a heroic guild - maintaining a guild for perks. We always had been on the wrong server for our availability, but felt it was only reasonable to look at heroic guilds when we were appropriately ready and able to contribute. I'm 14/14 with Kurama being 13/14 with several clears each - note he has a longer background than me(alts - this has been our new mains for some time). I returned from the game from vanilla. What we're looking for: Heroic progression guild. Horde side. We're hoping to be on a high populated server, and a pacific time zone which guarantees we're not "late night" for a guild and have options for the server. We're going to be faction + server transferring by the end of the week, so we're posting in the servers forums we found most appropriate, combined with Guild Recruitment. We expect to be progressing through Heroics - having our gear almost maxed on normal ilvl. We've had this goal for some time, and didn't waste time to reach this point. We prefer loot council, since it demonstrates that a) it demonstrates commitment and b) shows there's ambition and common goal to progress. We're both easy to get along with, and are both mature. We hope with the ways we're looking for a group, you can respect the best way to get in contact with us is to post a reply here. We can have a centralized form of tracking our options. Hopefully we find a great group with aligned ambitions! Please reply and happy recruiting :) Kurama's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Kuram%C3%A4/simple Mine: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Hyber/simpleHyber0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 559 Frost DK LF Raid Team or Guild To Join I love the guild I am in, but they don't have a spot for me. I am sitting here with 14/14 LFR, 13/14 Flex, and 12/14 Normal and no one to raid with. I am looking to pug with a group or to find a guild that needs a good melee dps. In reality all I want is to finish the raid on Normal and kill that backstabbing bastard Garrosh. Don't even need loot. Look me up in game if interested. Thanks.Xianor0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 8/14h disc lf 25man raid 7pm-midnight ish took a short break from serious raiding and now i want to get back in and kill heroic garrosh before expansion hits. i have done a short stint in H10m from late HFL up thru Ht14. really not interested in 10man-prefer 25man. I am active and my attendance is top notch (98%+ attendance). I research fights before raid and am capable of providing my own flask/pots/food/gems/enchants. not that it matters but i am also active on ptr before content hits for example i sampled/tested all of the available SoO on ptr pre release and was active on several forums discussing how best to tackle the fights/sharing the info/stream from the testing. believe i tested all of the heroic fights except 2?? and all of the normal fights. if you check my wowprogress you will find my 8/14h kills were in a timely manner once content hit. if i had to describe my skill level i would say im high average of a player compared to vanilla standards. I have been playing WoW since late vanilla and have raided all content. as a personality: i would have to say i am fairly easy to get along with but i tend to let people know exactly what i think. i can take constructive criticism if it is indeed constructive. I do have a mild curve in adapting to a new raid which is usually resolved after being with the group on a boss once. I have raided with the following guilds on kj: Mors Certa Dellirium Trigger - turned into Turmoil (CC is guild leader of Turmoil)Glimmerglam0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 552 DPS Warr 3/14 H exp LF Guild Looking to xfer here, but maybe want to find a guild prior to... especially for WoD progression Spec: Fury/Arms (Planning on Fury/Prot in WoD) Experience: Full end game in WotLK, quit in cataclysm, came back to raiding for SoO currently 3/14 Heroic experience... apparently i have never killed protectors on normal? lol Looking for: Mostly looking for a 25 man raiding guild with high motivation for end game content in WoD About me: DPS mostly with some tanking history in ICC and whatnot. Willing to put the effort into being a back up tank (you know, if one of the main tanks has to miss a raid or something) . Other than that, I am a friendly player willing to help guild mates get their crafted blacksmithing gear. I am willing to fill out an application if need be, or chat in game.Syval0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 [H] Team Juice 4/14H LF Lock Team Juice is looking for exceptional DPS to finalize our roster shift and continue our progression into Heroic SoO. Applicants will be joining a team of Veteran Heroic raiders with up to 8/14 Heroic experience this tier. Our current needs are any 1 of the following DPS -Warlock (Any Spec) Ideal Applicants will bring a friendly personality, the ability to take criticism and own up to mistakes, a 550+ item level and at LEAST the legendary Meta Gem. Our raid group consists of mainly age 20+ male players, if you cannot handle vulgar language and off colour jokes or get offended easily this position is most likely not for you. Applicants will join under a Trial role that lasts for ~1 Month in length where we can gauge how the player meshes with the rest of the group. During the trial period over 90% attendance is required unless an explicit reason is given as to why they cannot make raid. Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday from 530-830PM PST (830-1130 EST) While we are currently only looking for the above, we are always looking for skilled players for our bench line-up as well as for considerations into WoD where we will be transitioning into 20 man Mythic raiding. People interested in applying can contact myself in-game at ManiacIzSik#1490 or one of the officers of Team Juice at Bahalnd#1760, Celmaj#1290 & Atlas#1282Rayband5 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 A Few Rare Pets for Sale all pets are level 1 Gooey Sha-ling - - 2.5k Filthling - - 3.5k Shimmering Mana-ling - - 900g Tirisfal Bat-ling - - 1.5k Mr. Wiggles - - 850g Kil'Jaeden Realm you can message me on the following characters Bofus TideweaverBofus2 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 [H] 568 Guardian Druid LF Raiding guild Hi there, I'm thinking of transferring to a west coast server. Kil'jaeden is on the short list of possibilities. I am currently 7/14H on this character, 8/14H on my main. I need a guild that raids basically any days other then tuesday and wednesday. Preferrably later raid times aswell as I work til 6pm ST generally. I've been playing WoW off and on since launch, raided in Vanilla and Wrath and now MoP. Add me in game if you want to talk. Gnogre#1775ßearington0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 13/14 H SoO exp Raiders LF Weekend Guild! Now before we get too far into this, we are looking to raid on alts, not our mains. We are 2 raiders looking to raid on the weekend with one of our many alts. Looking mainly for friday & saturday raid scheduel with anything starting after 7:30 pm EST. Any progression level is acceptable, we are mainly looking to have fun and kill garrosh (normal or heroic doesnt matter) for dem shiny boa's!!!!! Add Hadrious#1368 or Derthilian#1453 to get more info on the toons we have. Thank youHadrious1 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 (H) Lf help on "Blood Infusion" Hello I am currently on the Blood section of the Shadowmourne quest-line and need help finding a player that knows how to duo this part of the line. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BI-uybQ8Ak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F53RW9HL40k They person that made these two detailed guides on how to duo it is how I am trying to finish this quest. A Affliction Warlock (for Life Tap) using Soulstone on themselves or some damage speced Shaman to Reincarnate is what is needed. ID is - Aciron# 1262 - send me a tell in game or post on here, thank you.Evenios4 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 LF calm and nice music To post frivelous auctions to/mailbox raiding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXUp-KfP-egStagnetti5 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 Fire-Watcher I'm already a washed up has been and I've had the title 2 months. I can't even censer up without Joe Bob 2 shotting me as soon as I walk around a corner, because everyone outgears me by so much. HELL even people whom I thought were my friends are just cocky !@#$%^-s and pricks who like to abuse their gear out in the world on me. I'll be ready for next season when people will take me seriously on the Isle, and perhaps I'll be known as much as Jeeve again.Kelarica13 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 538 Resto / 530 Ele Shaman LF raiding guild Hello all, I came back to wow a couple months ago and am in need of a raiding guild. The main issue im having is finding a guild with raid times that fit my schedule. I'm looking for 8-11 server time on weeknights. I have played since vanilla and have some heroic raiding experience. I also have experience as a GM, Officer and Raid Leader. Feel free to respond to this post or hit me up in-game if you have a spot for me. Thank you and happy raiding!Smokii8 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 looking to buy garrosh kill looking to buy garrosh kill willing to paySupdup0 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 572 Blood/564 Frost DK (14/14H) LF guild Looking for a guild for this toon, my main is Gold - Lightbringer. 11/14H Tanking Experience 14/14H Dps Experience (As a rogue) I am able to raid thursday - monday I would much rather tank than dps, but I can do whatever is needed. Please post you guild name and progression in the note if you choose to add my battletag. Gold#1274Dísease0 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 [A] LF MW Monk Resto Shaman RBGs Most hated is forming a new high rated RBG group. We taking our time to build a good group. Just need a solid 3rd healer. Stinkydave#1498Jägerswag0 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 Healer needed for Valithria Dreamwalker I'm looking for a healer to help me out with Valithria Dreamwalker in Icecrown Citadel. As a blood DK its hard to heal the boss, so if anyone has a few mins to spare and want to help me I would appreciate it. Thank YouGomistevis0 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 [H] WTB Normal Garrosh Kill I would like to buy a carry on this with the ability to get gear if any drops. You can add my battle tag (reject#1335) if you would like to talk about this. I want to do this, so that I can get the "Experience" for the fight and join pugs at a later date.Zarklik0 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 Aww snap Oh man guys... 5.4.7 coming soon... With it comes the new season... http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/293240-547-ptr-patch-notes-february-6/ Time to start grinding 3s again.Elesen0 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 [H]10M <The Champs> LF Tank Newly formed guild with a few experienced raiders with top 50 US XP is looking for 1 tank to fill our roster. Preferring a Guardian Druid or Warrior. We prefer a tank who's vocal with solid heroic experience, doesn't matter which tier/expansion. Will be delving into heroics soon. Add us in-game for details Bombinomyrm#1424 Gallant#1465 Website - http://thechamps.enjin.com/homeBombino1 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 Lf progressive raiding guild Hi! I'm a Horde Rogue ilvl 526 and i'm looking for a raiding guild that does flex/normal and potentially Heroic. I'm free most days and am willing to take the time and get to know the Guild. I'm really looking forward to raids in WoD and I hope to see you soon!Shiroesan0 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 LF Raiding Guild Hey I am just coming back after a LONG break from the raiding scene and would love to find a place that i can call home. I haven't raided on a serious level since Wrath. I came back to wow and mostly just PVPed and did the LFRs with the new Mythic Raiding coming in WOD I would like to get in with a group now and start to get ready for the next expansion. I am very easy to get along with and I am always ready for any ideas to help my play or the raid. I play a Rogue, DK , and Warrior. I love all three classes and would be more then happy to play what is needed to help the team. Anyway if your looking for new members that are willing to do what ever possible to push content then hit me up thanksEvolz1 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 Dark War Talbuk Any Alliance interested in attaining this mount send me some mail and well arrange a meeting in Halaa to farm tokens... You kill me as many times as you need and vice versaMaximoe6 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 (H) LF Challenge mode players Looking for players who would be interested in trying challenge modes. Please be willing to push for gold times eventually. Times would be from around 7AM pst- 2PM MON-FRI depending on players availability. Obviously we will not be running challenges the entire time just a window that works for a few of the core guys. Depending on availability we can narrow these times down. Current comp is: Warr Monk Hunter We would like to do gold runs on multiple toons (challenge Gear errmegerd) so the comp is flexible. Feel free to leave comments here or msg me in game. ThanksAxeface3 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 569 Spriest LF raid group 6/14 heroic kill exp shadow priest looking for a new guild to raid with. I am available to raid any day after 7 pm ST.Thasaint0 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 [H] WTS Full Replica Darkmantle Set http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=640 Message me ingame or via battletag: NomsaYin#1158 Feel free to post in this thread as well.Peacefulsofa1 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 Bloody Dancing Steel and Conqeust Anyone horde side can do them? paying wellPoppapipes4 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 [H] Koopa Troopa [10/14hm] looking for more! Koopa Troopa (10/14HM)is looking for more people for 25man Heroic raiding. Raid times are 6-10ST on tues/thurs. Flex on weds, and alt raid on sun/mon. We're looking for people that make both raid days at least 80% of the time. While we are no longer a hardcore guild, we all share a common goal of clearing raids as best we can and want raiders that can perform their roles as best they can. ATM we're looking for a few healers Healers: Monk or Shammy! (560+)Gearing up ppl is one thing, but you cant fix stupid. Other classes are also free to put in a app, as we are always looking for good players If you need any more info plz msg me, Orcbum, Xulah or app at KTguild.com.Downloaded33 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 4/14hm frost mage lf raid for this week 4/14 killed, naz to sub 30% experienced frost mage, lf a raid for this week, id be content doing a normal mode clear, its what ever, add me or msg ingame celmaj#1290Gornok0 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 562/60 Disc/Shadow LF late(r) raid group Oh hai, Ima lookin for a group that runs around 11server or later. Either want a group that's in the midst of progression that's raiding 6-8hrs/week or a casual farm group that just mops up 1 night a week. Currently 2/14h with 0 and 1% wipes on protectors and sha.. playing with pugs >.< newdz are negotiable down the road. wut?Skwats1 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 Holy Pally looking for a home Hey everyone. I am a fresh transplant. Faction changed and realm transferred from Stormreaver. I am looking for a friendly guild that is into casual raiding. Not looking for hardcore raiding guilds. My husband and I raided with our old Alliance guild before taking a 3 month break from the game. So we are trying to play some catch up. My husband hasn't transferred his toons yet because we have yet to find a guild. He has a 544 Disc Priest that he is wanting to transfer over. We are available most nights. The only exceptions is on Sundays and Tuesdays as I have a full day of classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. Feel free to inbox or whisper me in game.Àkinnae0 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 Recruiting ranged dps My guild Evocatus is a very casual community based guild recruiting players who would like to progress through normal SoO with us. Right now we are in desperate need of an elemental shaman or possibly a balance druid. If you are interested please contact me on here or add me and message me in game. My battle tag is Grogore#1754. Hit me up!! :)Grogore1 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 567 hunter 5/14H LF night raid team Hello, I'm a 567 hunter with 5/14H exp. I am looking for a new raiding team to call a home due to some complications with my previous group. Losing some players to real life and other circumstances we decided to go our separate ways being late in the expansion rebuilding didn't seem like the optimal solution. Recently transferred from Zul'jin for easier recruitment. Trying to find teams on a est. realm as a pst. player was getting old so I've decided to get on a pst. realm to make life easier for myself. Currently my schedule allows a 9 o'clock or later raid time, any day of the week. Feel free to reply or add my btag for any questions or other info Btag is: PurplePonker#1104Purpleponker0 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 [H] Autumn LFM http://autumnguild.enjin.com/ <--- Applications highly preferred, though not required yet. Raid times: Wed, Thurs, Sat, 6-9 pm server time. Currently recruiting for 10-man SoO: 2 healers (No Disc) 4 DPS (prefer non-hunter ranged, but ANY skilled DPS is welcome) Autumn is looking for more players to finish up MoP and enter Warlords of Draenor ready for 20-man Mythic raiding. Current raiders have been in heroic progression guilds in the past, and we're hoping to find like-minded players who enjoy clearing current content. This tier/expansion is winding down, but we'd still like to have some fun with it before WoD launches. If it sounds like you would fit in here then contact us in-game by either whispering myself (Alandalus) or Biochemical, or by adding glince#1802 on battletag. Contact in-game for any additional information.Alandalus7 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 Server down? To the forums! Nothing better to do. Very boring evening. How are y'all?Jeeve6 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 Looking for weekly raid group, Norms(heroic?) Hi all, so I am stuck here without a way to get new gear basically without completely pugging it in trade chat. Which is horrible and painful. Anyways would love to join your group weekly on these raids, preferably a late night 1 day clear type thing. 1. I wont join your guild, NTF for life b. NO I am not some ninja or whatever, just looking for some gear and some cool people to get it with. Hit me up ingame.Spun0 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 Rubrum Vulpes 10 Man Raiding Guild <Rubrum Vulpes> (Us-Kil'jaeden PvP) (14/14) is looking to expand our members for SoO progression, our current interests rely in any player capable of knowing how their class works and being able to perform well in raids. We are currently are recruiting a Healer and 2 DPS (555+) for our H10m raid team. Also, we would accept any casual that wants to fill in when core raiders are missing. Raid Times Wednesday 7:00-9:30 PM PST Friday 7:00-9:30 PM PST Available Classes Healers Monk Priest Pally DPS Monk Lock Priest Mage Warrior Pally For any more information or questions, you can message me on my battle tag, Pharan#1356.Cinderstar1 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 Perpetual Motion Recruiting Rdps 10/10 Perpetual Motion LvL 25 Guild Recruiting RDps(Ele shaman/lock) 550ilvl min must have legendary cloak for SoO 10 man 14/14N Tues/Weds 10:30pm-1:30am servertime Pst snoozy#1741Snoozy0 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 Moonfang Spawn @ 11:37am PST - BE THERE! Hello guys! we just killed Moonfang at exactly 10:43am PST and the mob will be back up at 11:37am. Here are some things to know. What is MOONFANG? Moonfang is a world boss located at the Darkomoon Faire which is also located outside Thunderbluff down the elevators, so just head on down and click the red portal! upon entering you will earn a achievement. Proceed down the path, for tourist and eye candy follow the complete path to enter the faire, but to get to Moonfang quick just jump off the path and jump down the mountains into the forest. Typically, Moonfang will only spawn if you kill her cubs! so be sure to get there early PRIOR to the spawn time to kill the adds. Here is the process. 1] SNARLERS - gotta kill em all! 2] Dreadhowls! - Requires some team work! please do not kite them too far!!! 3] You will see a warning on your screen followed by a skull on your minimap when the Den mother spawns! be sure to buff up! STRAT! - 2 tanks or 2 classes with taunt abilities stand on opposite sides of each other 12-15 yards apart taunt back and forth every time is off CD! as it does this you can prevent dmg to DPS / healers who may experience agro considering the boss is not 'tankable'. LOOT! - end of story - get cool vanity items! So come join the fun! this is a friendly announcement to get players into events on timely fashion!Geek1 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 [H] Almost Sober 10man 13/14 Almost Sober is currently recruiting 1 tank 1 healer and 1 ranged DPS to fill our current void in our roster. We would prefer a Pally,druid, monk,or DK tank. A Disc Priest or Holy Pally with a well rounded dps off spec, and one ranged DPS preferably a hunter. Raid times are Friday and Saturday at 7pm to 10pm server with invites starting at 6:45 The guilds current progression is listed above however a few of our raiders have cleared and are pushing to clear as a guild to begin heroic content ASAP. For any or all other inquiries regarding raid information or guild information please feel free to message myself in game. Looking to also form a RBG group for the upcoming season when it drops. need any or all players. Times are to be assigned at another date.Stårks4 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 [A] WTB level 25 guild Hi hello add bluedream#1882 or kaichou in game. I am on the alliance side. I want it for personal use hasty hearth extra exp ect. But mostly for forming a RBG team. So please don't tell me about whats in the Gbank or how many lfr heros it has. Thanks!Suzutsuki0 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 [H] Peacefulsofa Professsion Kits Hello and welcome, Kil'Jaeden Horde! I've started up a Profession Kit Leveling service and am currently looking for buyers on what I currently have and what I am willing to farm for! I am currently selling engineering, jewelcrafting, alchemy, and inscription leveling kits. All kits (with the exclusion of engineering, which will cover levels 1-580) are made to get you from level 1 to 600 without farming a single mat! I will take orders as well if we can negotiate a comfortable price! Pricing: Jewelcrafting 1-600: 18k Alchemy 1-600: 10K Inscription 1-600: 9K Engineering 1-580: 12K N/A Blacksmithing 1-600: 18K N/A Enchanting 1-600: 16K N/A Tailoring 1-600: 18K If N/A, you request it and I'll farm it! All prices negotiable depending on how many kits your purchasing and if you help spread the word. I'm willing to negotiate via item trading as well. All kits will have a 48 hr coverage to make sure you have everything you need. Add my ingame or btag: NomsaYin#1158Peacefulsofa0 Feb 3, 2014