Kil'jaeden

Jan 8, 2014 Spite Recruiting SPITE...a level 25 guild that has just got back together and transferred to Kil-Jaeden is looking to recruit for our 10 man core raid group. We are working on SoO normal progression and into heroics as soon as possible. The guild raid leaders and officers all have previous heroic raiding and leading experience. We have only did one raid as a group and are 10/14 (We will easily do better once we get our 2 healers.) We are looking and expecting to progress quickly and with your help we can reach our goals even faster! Please speak to any officer to discuss raid recruitment. We are currently in need of the following: 2 Healers. (preferably a Resto-Shaman/Resto-Druid) On a side note, anyone looking for a casual, mature, relatively active guild. Feel free to ask for an invite and come hang out with us. make friends. talk dirty. or do really anything else. Just give any officer of Spite a tell and let us know that you're interested in being a casual and that you aren't/don't act like a 12 year old and we'll hit you up with an invite :) Thanks -XanrillXanrill1 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 <The Kingz> LF Merges/PvP/PvE/Casual WoD! Hi there everyone FTWitachi here interested in starting fresh for WoD. I have a few guilds already under my belt on Darkspear Alliance and Illidan Horde. I want to create a third, and whats better about the one on Kil'Jaeden Horde? It's going to be the one I put all of my focus into. Why? because Itachi is my main character and has been for 7-8 years now. Here's what I am looking to do... 1) PvE side of the guild- I want to have someone interested in leading a PvE core group specifically 20man for WoD endgame raiding. The times for the core group will be latenight, I will also be apart of the group and for more information just hit me up. I have tons of endgame raiding exp, and can help lead offset and during but fulltime raid leading position I cannot do and would love to find a guild interested in merging, or someone interested in leading the PvE team. ***Will also take casual PvE teams interested in 10mans as well or Flexible, Dungeons, etc levels! 2) PvP side of the guild- I want to form 1-3 PvP RBG teams, with the PvP side of the guild we will have arenas, WPvP will be a huge focus, events, etc. 3) Casual side of the guild- A great place, community, and way to hang out, enjoy our ingame events, and have an amazing community. If interested in joining the guild, becoming a leader in any of the positons, or if your a guild leader already and interested in the merge please contact me and we can speak. Thank you everyone this is the first guild recruitment post please let me know below if interested or add me via battletag- FTWitachi#1571 P.S. guild is not made yet will be made in the next week, trying to get recruitment and preparedness ready before doing so, such as website, chat, etc. Thanks FTWitachiItaçhi47 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 [A] <On The Rocks> Back to being Drunk Coming soon.Nnutthowze406 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 Potatoes Can someone send prncsofpwnge a message for me plz. I recently offered to mail him my potatoes but he forgot to give me his mailing adress. plz tell him that toskosa of darkspear wants to mail him 56 potatoes this month for carrying me through a random scenario. Friendly hello from darkspear-toskosaKalaric0 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 ilvl 557 blood or 571 frost dk LF pug Looking to start up raiding again after taking a small break from it Group must be atleast 14/14 normal, I'd prefer hardmodes but will join just about anything PM me in-game or add btag - backstabyou#1398Dreadsorrow0 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 Profession Vending Now Closed Profession Vending Now Closed. We appreciate everyone that bought from us, but we no longer have the time to continue this. Apologies to the recent orders that will go unfilled.Profvendor47 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 558 SPRIEST LF N SoO Looking for a group to clear this weekly. Can check my armory.Aranelle2 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 Mags Doesn't Like Puns I guess she doesn't find them very punny... On a related note, I am now apparently second only to Sean in the numbers of characters she has ignored me on. Viva a los juegos de palabras!Pretzul29 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 Hunter LF active PVE guild Title pretty much sums everything up. I understand my gear is below most thresholds for flex raids and normals, but I'm dedicated to improving my gear. I'm not looking for a raid spot until my gear improves, I really just want a guild that is focused on PVE and that is active.Dittro1 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ hi (^_^)o自自o(^_^ )Nothing to see here! i like pie.Kelanii13 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 WTB Beastwalker Robe I will come to any realm and pay really well for this item so look to see if u have one :)Felbringer8 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 <Forever Blacklisted> [25] Recruiting Hey Kil'Jaeden!!!! Forever Blacklisted has just transferred to the realm, we are eager to jump in and dethrone Huge in Japan as the server best. Not everyone from before wanted to come with us to this server so we are recruiting solid raiders, pvp'ers, levelers, friends, pretty much everything. We are currently 13/14 Normal SoO we dont raid hardcore or anything, just casually since the end of the expansion is here we have plenty of time. This is a post for recruitment to test you and make sure you're on our level for the next expansion. If there are any guilds that may need solid raiders we have about 7 Core members right now that have all been in top 100 guilds during previous expansions but dont have the time to raid "hardcore" anymore. We either want to find a bunch of people or merge, message me in game if you're interested My battletag is : Mayfield93#1535Lawyered5 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 LF weekly Flex group 550 Warlock ive killed through garrosh on flex mode. currently seeking a weekly flex team, maybe join in your guilds run, or a weekly pug etc. If you have room for a skilled, experienced player please add me in game Narsys#1678Narsys0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Experienced Raider (Resto shaman) LF Raiding Hello Everyone, My name is Eidelon. I am a former hardcore raider (Cataclysm) and recently returned to Mist of Pandaria towards the end of this expansion. I've been playing since the end of BC. I have 8/14 Normal experience as well as 13/14 LFR and a mix of flex somewhere in between the two. I killed sinestra as a resto shaman pre-firelands, killed heroic rag pre-deathwing as well as heroic death deathwing. Heroic sinestra was killed duringher time in 10 man and 25 man as well as heroic rag. Deathwing was done only in 10 man heroics. I would consider myself a very seasoned raider and capable of not standing in the fire and dispelling when need be. I'm currently sitting around 530 Ilvl and gearing up quickly. I'm very well aware of what enchants, stats, gems, etc.. I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids sometimes on the weekends with maybe one day during the week (meaning anyday monday-thursday, fridays I consider part of the weekends). I prefer 25 man raiding progressive guilds. If your guild needs a talented resto shaman please let me know! You can reach me in game or here! Thank you! Kindly, EidelonEidelon7 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Any weekly raiding groups? Looking for at least a flex raiding group. Also interested in running normals. So if anyone knows of any raiding groups that run weekly who are always looking for regulars let me know.Relzy0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 WTS every pet I can sell Hey guys, so I dont really care for pets at all anymore, but I have quite a few rare ones I think, just look at my pets through armory, Im willing to sell for less than AH price!Harainn0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 LF Alt raiding group 12/14 H exp on main. Just looking for an alt group to raid when not raiding on main -Soulëss1 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Rogue LF Guild for Normal SoO This is a long shot post but Id figure id give it a try. Basically what Im looking for is a guild I can run SoO normal with and maybe progress into HM. I am an assassination rogue, I have an iL of 541 and I have a mix of LFR/Flex gear. If youre interested please feel free to respond to me here or whisper me in game. I am in Requiem nor do I plan to leave Requiem. Since the pvp season is more or less done and over with for me (Im finding it very lackluster atm) im looking into doing raids. I have raid experience in previous expansions (was 7/8 heroic in DS when it was current content) but havent done much in the way of raids this expansion. Does not mean i dont know my class. I know it very well. Thanks you.Sícarius0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 [H] P Town Gnome Stompers 25 Man, 11/14 H Guild <P Town Gnome Stompers> is a level 25 guild. We've been around since Vanilla and have been raiding actively since Firelands. We've got a good group of friends who hang out in vent most days, even if not on WoW. We are recruiting to improve our roster for the release of Siege this week. Progress We are currently 11/14 Heroic. Times We raid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM PST (11:30 PM EST to 3:30 AM EST). We will sometimes push an extra half hour for a kill. Never on Sundays though. Applicants We like all applicants to be at a 555+ item level and to have some prior heroic raiding experience. Obviously, all previous high end progression is applicable (ex. H LK, Pre-Nerf Deathwing, Heroic Rag), but keeping up in our guild without any heroic experience for this tier may be difficult. If you feel you can still compete, but do not meet this criteria feel free to contact us or apply. Needs We are currently focusing recruitment on healers, but would consider geared and experienced players of other roles. Currently recruiting: Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Holy Pally Strong DPS (Short on DK's, Boomies, Feral) Even if your role is not listed here, we are always recruiting good players. If you can play, you will earn a spot in our core very quickly. Contact www.gnome-stomp.enjin.com magnetron#1396 Recruitment Officer Bonsaii#1476 Raid Leader, Co-GM Casuals, friends, and levelers are always welcome. Anyone is invited, and if we ever do a carry you'll have priority.Bonsaii1 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Druid looking for a guild Hey everyone, I recently returned after being gone for a bit. I'm looking for a fun guild that fits my playstyle. I am fine with raiding and PvP, I am DPS PvE and resto PvP. I know there are some guilds that require raids and such on certain nights, I am looking for something a bit more flexible. My schedule is sporadic with work and such, so I am looking for some people to be social with and experience some of the end game. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!Muhrahn0 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Holy Paladin/ Resto Shaman LF RBG/ARENA Guild Greetings, Will possibly transfer here and I am looking for a guild to do arenas and rbgs with. My experience is 2k+rbgs on my holy paladin. I play 2 accounts and with my resto shaman I am 2.2k experienced. Just returned to the game and am gearing asap. Looking forward to hearing back from serious people and the trolls :) Add Coercions#1868 or Coercions#1354 to btag to chat! Thanks!Coercìons1 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 WTB Challenge Mode Gold Looking to buy challenge mode gold, experienced player and willing to help with the fights if you would like. Please send me in game mail to contact me, looking to pay in gold reasonable price please but yes I believe I can afford it. Thanks for reading, bumps appreciated :)Zullottakiva1 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 How is the faction balance on this server? Including the merged servers as well.Protectoreli1 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Is KJ a PvE Server? All I see on these forums is Horde guilds recruiting for Heroic PvE raiding. I thought that KJ was a PvP server?Psychocrazy12 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 [A] WTS Flying/Ground Mount from TCG Ghastly Charger's Skull Pictures https://i.imgur.com/4SfRNG7.jpg https://i.imgur.com/7sdgIwZ.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tcqhhwy.jpg Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jhkMnnAF_k Price Negotiable within reason. Using The Undermine Journal as a reference (see link below). https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?realm=A-Kil'Jaeden&item=93671Flexecute1 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 geared tank looking for core spot 3-4 days a week Garvionuchi#1814Hirakaibo0 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 <H> Order In Chaos 10m Heroic Progression We are currently recruiting: 1 Healer (anything but druid, Prefer R Sham) Ranged DPS (Anything but a hunter) 1 Melee (War, DK or Enh Sham) Currently 3/14 Heroic looking for more skilled players to resume heroic progression (without pugs). Raid Times Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9:00pm - 12:00am. Message Hozle or Viran in game for more info.Hozle8 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 [H] <Bambootown> 10m 6/14 H LF RANGED DPS We've had a few players from our core 10m quit the game recently and are looking to replace them asap to continue our heroic progression. Ideal recruits should be 550ilvl + gemmed/enchanted properly with legendary cloak and at least 14/14 n experienced. We are looking for ranged dps, a Mage or Ele Shaman with OS heals would be ideal. If interested please contact myself in game/mail or our GM Pandamugen. Thanks for looking!Rakoraz31 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 [H] <Infinite> 10m 5/14H Hi guys! Our guild <Infinite> is currently recruiting a baller 550+ ilvl Spriest/Mage/Boomkin with their legendary cloak for our 10m heroic progression! We currently raid Tues-Thurs from 9pm-1am ST and are 5/14 heroic and planning on progressing through more shortly. We use vent. Our guild is comprised of mostly friends who really want to raid competitively with the rest of the server. We're not expecting to be realm first or at the tippy top, but we don't want to be spending months on normal content. We don't want to waste time on people who expect to be carried through this content, and will kick people who aren't pulling their own weight in raids. We're not hardcore, but we don't like raiding with complete idiots every night as well. Overall, we're pretty laid back if you're not stupid. :p So, if you're competent, and looking for a guild that is filled with people determined to progress competitively, send me an in-game inquiry, post on this thread or submit an application at: http://infinitekj.enjin.com Thanks for the time, and good luck!Chinchou37 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Wintergrasp Is For the Alliance! Just took your guys's Wintergrasp! For the Alliance!Elesen2 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 [H]/[A] WTS Shadowmourne (Sealed Chest) Items Hi dere. I'm currently selling off the whole cadre of BoE items from the Unsealed Chest. I am willing to sell to the Alliance via neutral AH (I will eat 15% AH cut). Below, you'll find listings of the average historic AH price of each item on this realm (via WoWuction) for your consideration. • Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - Red recolor of the DK class mount that anyone can use Average historic AH price (A): 60k Average historic AH price (H): 45k Screenshot: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/165051.jpg • Jaina's Locket - SOLD Average historic AH price (A): 15k Average historic AH price (H): 5k • Sylvanas' Music Box - Summons Sylvanas' banshees to perform a song for everyone in the vicinity Average historic AH price (A): 25k Average historic AH price (H): 10-15k Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPhaIg_VoKI • Muradin's Favor - SOLD Average historic AH price (A): 20-25k Average historic AH price (H): 15k Screenshot: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/165355.jpg All items will have an asking price upon request based on current market prices, and then we can talk from there. I can be contacted @ Dawnheart or Svayne#1779 (BattleTag). Otherwise, you may post here with questions, etc. I am a CST evening player. Cheers!Dawnheart2 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Looking for someone with Mini Tyrael I'm looking for someone with a Mini Tyrael pet. I've heard stories about how Mini Diablo and him battle (similarily to how Zergling and Grunty fight) and I wanted to see it myself (I have a Mini Diablo) Surely someone on this server has one! I hope . . . Mail/whisper me in-game if possible, thanks.Kharly0 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 level 60 twink pretbc raiding/pvp guild (H) <Kickin It Oldschool> is now recruiting level 60s for a twink raiding guild only 2 rules 1) no dks or monks 2) no TBC items in raids if interested you can comment on this thread or whisper me ingame edit 1) i forgot monks were a playable classDiavat10 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Hi team (533 H frost mage LF flex) Hello everyone, In my public absence I have been busy, having fallen in love with raiding again, and disillusioned with PVP (aren't we all, these days). Thus within a month I was able to dust off my mage and gear the crap out of him in a cave with a box of scraps (LFR, crafted, and burden gear). I am now looking for flex groups to join! Outside of a few boss kills on my shaman I have zero flex experience but I have always been a competent raider. I am posting this thread in hopes that I can do flex with friends instead of relying on oqueue with strangers. Eventually, if I'm properly geared and I decide I'm willing to make the time commitment, I may start looking for real raid groups to join. Here's my profile for reference http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Chilblane/advanced contact me in-game chilblane#1658 namasteDnasis3 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 hashtag never forget #neverforget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImEYvPe27xkFivefour4 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 Interested in Kil'Jaeden? GO ALLIANCE Welcome to Kil'jaeden-US, one of the better servers for world PvP and progression raiding. If you're searching for a new home, or maybe another server to play on while you're bored, you may find this thread very useful. One of the more important steps in finding a server to play on is thorough research. Educating yourself before joining a server can save you a lot of time. Now on to the information you're looking for: Wowpedia page: http://www.wowpedia.org/Server:Kil'jaeden_US Current PVE progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/kil-jaeden Current RBG rankings: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=14&r=Kil'jaeden-us Official unofficial community site: http://kjhub.enjin.com/home ONLY Official KJ turntable room: http://turntable.fm/51fc1222aaa5cd3cb58904c0 Queues - Kil'Jaeden is a popular and high population server, and it is not uncommon to see short queues (less than a few minutes) every Tuesday night. Expect heavy login queues for new patches, and just general hell for a new expansion. H:A ratio - KJ is a Horde dominated server, with the population gap frequently changing with new patches, PvP seasons and expansions. Detailed breakdowns can be found on Realmpop: http://wow.realmpop.com/us-kiljaeden.html It is strongly suggested that, if you don't mind the challenge, you should go Alliance and help restore balance to the server. World PvP - KJ has always been known for its WPVP, and we continue to house some of the most aggressive battles. You'll find city raids, PvP vendor battles, Isle of Thunder ganking, and all sorts of random encounters throughout Pandaria almost every day of the week. There's also an abundance of forum activity caused by in game events. Everything from congratulatory threads, to your typical "@" threads can be found on our realm forum. Both Horde and Alliance house world PVP guilds, although it's generally accepted that Alliance are more organized and active in this regard. Rated PvP - There are numerous guilds on both factions who have dedicated RBG groups, and plenty of people looking for players through Trade. However, there are currently few players or guilds on Alliance catering to 2k+ players. As with most populated PvP servers, there are many players looking to cap out conquest via Arena, and those looking to push rating. At the moment we aren't housing too many very highly rated arena teams, but it's guaranteed most players can find Arena partners during prime time hours. PvE - Historically, Horde had the far greater number of successful raiding guilds, while Alliance hosted the number one guild on the server. Recently, however, most guilds have moved to Horde, citing racials and recruitment opportunities. You will still find many Alliance PVE guilds. Economy - On the Horde faction you will find a very busy auction house, along with an extremely active Trade chat where people are always looking to buy, sell, and trade in game goods. The Alliance being smaller in size makes for a more demanding economy. Most of the time you will be able to find what you're looking for, and if not, seeking a seller/buyer through Trade or even on our realm forum will prove to be worth your time. Pick-Up-Groups - I'd have to say our community partakes in actively hosting great PUGs. Both factions are typically looking for players for random BGs, Arena, RBGs, WPVP, and raiding. Although, hosting PUGs has become less frequent since the creation of Open Raid. eRP/RP - A running joke among our community. You'll see plenty of it on the forum. Please participate. Information will be updated as our server changes. TL;DR GO ALLIANCE ==== List of Recruiting Guilds Notice: Please reply to this thread if you need changes.Dnasis58 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 F you your faction and your guild THAT'S RIGHT F YOU ALL /discussBullockboy18 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 Lag for dayzzz?!? Is anyone else getting horrible server lag i know others in my guild are having some issues but wanted to know the overall consensus.Ishke13 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 LF blacksmith: Enchanted Thorium Breastplate I need a vanilla blacksmith that can make me: enchanted thorium breastplate, my mats + 2k goldBubblemntgum0 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 Looking for guild to raid with I am looking to raid SoO other than LFR. I raided tot as a Prot pally and some on destroy lock. Both 10m normal, and cleared tot on pally. I am looking to do flex or normal first, and would look to get into heroics. I am willing to transfer to server for right guild. Preferred hours and days are: Sun-Thurs 7:30pm to 11pm PST Fri-Sat 8:30pm to 1am PST Myztify - Prot Pally 537 (Blackrock horde) Myztiq - Destro lock 541 (Dentarg horde) Myztify - Mage frost 530 (kel'thuzad- Ally) Battletag Sulpheric#1895Myztify2 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 [A] Guardian Druid LF Progression Guild Quiet and Badass Tank with pretty open schedule seeks 9(24? Soon to be 19...) other players to raid with. Vanilla roots, BC favorite, WOTLK mostly fun times, then quit a month into Cata. Returning now at the end of MOTP to wet my feet again and catch up on things for WoD. Felt like taking on the challenge of PvE as Alliance on Kil'Jaeden. That should tell you something. What are my options here? Battletag is Jalaman#1345.Jalaman0 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 Any Raid guilds recruiting catch-up toons? I am very interested in joining up with a raid guild. I have several characters. They aren't 90 yet, as I've taken a long break from the game, but they could be 90 in a week. I was top dps at my last 25 man raid guild and was the first to receive legendary daggers in that guild, and have been playing rogue on and off for 7+ years. Not a stranger to raiding, to say the least. I will definitely carry my weight. I will have to level and gear up first though, and thus the reason for this thread, I'm not sure if any guild will take someone who has no current gear and isn't even 90. I'm open to schedule but prefer non weekends and or late, late night (11 pm)Pvp0 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 HAPPY NEW YEAR KJ! Hailing from the East Coast! The Queen of Murlocs bids you a new year and much fortune! May your mrglglg rwlrwlrwlrw irglglglgl!Avánii2 Jan 1, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 Back on the Crack (LF Guild) Happy new year, KJ. New returnee, haven't played since Cata dropped, so I'm still polishing off some rust and learning the changes that came with MoP. I'm looking for a raiding guild that doesn't mind the casual raider. Never done the flex or LFR stuff, so I'm down for whatever. I've had enough raiding experience (BC, LK, Cat) to know not to stand in fire. I brought my paladin and Warrior over so far. Experienced healer, DD, half decent tank (but let's be real, that stuff isn't too tough). Apart from game stuff, I'm with the USN in Virginia on a ship that may as well be a building, so I have a decent amount of free time on my hands. Generally off on weekends and work during the day, so an early evening raid schedule would work best for me. Friendly guy here, really sarcastic, and a voice for radio. This is starting to sound like an online dating profile... Anyway, hit me up in-game, either whisper or snail mail. My paladin (main I guess) is Trifrorst. Typo'd the name, hoping to get a free change, blah blah blah.Ämaranth1 Jan 1, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 LF PvP Guild I am looking for an active, good PvP guild. I will be transferring over to KJ as soon as I find a guild. As far as PvP, I have a Destro Warlock and Disc/Shadow Priest. Also, in regards to raiding, I am 4/14 HM with an ilvl of 564. Please contact me in game at Amarnna#1456 if you wish to speak with me. Thank you.Shetani1 Jan 1, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 so... is server down? so is server still down? i tried to log in but its not connecting.. just wondering if people are on or is it at my end.Oriatsumi2 Jan 1, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 Happy New Years KJ!!! <3 youHollyforest1 Jan 1, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 Server Lag to Bring in NEW YEAR Whats up with the LAG my peepsDoêzer0 Jan 1, 2014