Kil'jaeden

Nov 20, 2013 Demise of the Alliance Alliance was doomed once Huge in Japan jumped ship and other guilds such as Mors Certa followed suite. Other top players that were once associated with these guilds, or had friends in these guilds then jumped ship too. Started a chain reaction of very good Alliance players going Horde. Once this happened Alliance started to slowly fade away in this server. Even with these guilds focusing primarily on PVE they were very good at PVP as well. Some of the best PVP players are in HIJ, Mors Certa and such. World pvp had a better chance when a small pocket of these guys were roaming around. Not the Lethal, or Ruinous turds. Now the best Alliance PVP guild that exists on this server is leaving because the numbers are to greatly in Horde favor. They have no outside help. With the population growing ever so thin on Alliance side by the day this realm will soon turn into Illidan, 99% Horde.Suvari10 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 WTB Engineering Kit + Tailoring Kit I'm looking for someone who has these'kits' 1-600. Whisper me if you do and I'll buy them both. ;) [BTAG]- Auri#1435Mormas3 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 <SWBRB> "In case I don't see ya..." I love you, SWBRB.Catdad435 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 Adios DISCLAIMER: If you don't know me, this post is probably going to be a waste of time for you, unless it gets pretty long, then maybe there is some entertaining trolling. Calling it quits on WoW. Been playing on this server for a long damn time (a couple months after launch) and just don't have any interest in any part of this game anymore. Haven't had any interest in the new expansion, so rather then play this one out, I decided to just leave now. No particular shout-outs because I'm forgetful and, frankly, I've gotten along with damn near everyone I've played with. My account officially runs out on December 4th, and I'll probably be on a few times saying goodbye to other friends and !@#$. So if anyone wants to get in contact with me, I'll be around for a little. Been a blast playing with you all, and wish you all the best. -CrazysycoCrazysyco10 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 [H]540 hunter LF raid guild The times that I am looking for are Tuesday and Thursday 730st. pst meXbows0 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 LF RaF partner I will be sending you the invitation. We will be receiving 300% more experience thru level 85 (this DOES stack with Heirloom items and the 9th Anniversary experience buffs as well as the Guild Perk. *We will decide on faction together You may reach me in game my battletag is Narsys#1678 -or- contact me in game by making a level 1 on the Kil'Jaeden US PVP server and sending me mail with your contact information.Narsys2 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 [H] WTS Feldrake Mount I have a Feldrake Mount I'm wanting to get rid of. Anyone interested? Serious offers please.Enone1 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 Greetings from Dubai Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope y'all r enjoying the patch n expac information release. Hopefully I'm back in time for it. Take care!Sax9 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 Farewell, kil'jaeden. This is the only server I have ever been on, and its sad to see it go... I know there are others out there like me and I just wanna say thanks for sticking it out so long guys! To them hordies up in orgrimar, to them hooligans down in stormwind, to the goldshire fence, and lastly to Ceralium, beefy, and the rest of you crazy jacks, its been a blast!Destrey1 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 [H] Looking for some peeps to play with! I've been trying to get into WoW more recently, but i think I need some people to play with. Anyone out there looking to gain an amigo? I had a couple bro's who were on this server, but since they've quit, im pretty much solo at this point, which is pretty boring tbh.Skarrge0 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 @TURNTABLE AYE, SOMEONE START A TURNTABLE SESSION. HOLLA @ YO BOY.Donnahz4 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 @Kalijie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdUKeylogthis14 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 @Meepsie hiCeraliuma5 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 2/14HM Guild LF Warlock for HM Progression! Epinephrine - Kil'Jaeden HORDE US (10 Man) is currently seeking EXCEPTIONAL additions to fill it's core raid. We are a tight knit guild made up of close friends, you could say a true place to call your home. Simply put, we are not looking to carry people. We expect you to be on top of your game. We're looking for dedicated raiders, people who will want to down content fast and progress threw MoP and slowly getting ready for 6.0. Our goal is to clear 14/14HM SoO before the expansion ends! Our guild is in the process of moving from Stormrage Alliance to this server. Most of us are already here, still waiting on one more! Our current needs are very open to class composition, as we're not motivated by character progression, but by guild achievement/progression. Currently Recruiting : - Warlock (any spec!) **Any other exceptional applicants will be taken into consideration. *Logs will need to be provided for ANY applicants once we believe you'd make a great addition to our raid. If no logs are provided, we'd expect you to run a trial run with us (if you're cross realm, we'd run through an older raid with you). If you're horde on another server with no logs, impress us. What makes us think you'd be an exceptional addition to our team/guild? **Raid times : Wednesday - 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:30PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) Thursday - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) Saturday - 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST (8:30PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) Sunday - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) **Please note optional days may be added due to current progression **Current Progression :- Currently 2/14H ( 12/12 ToT ;3/13H) What we expect : *We don't think gear makes the player, but expect you to be fully geared to the best you can (acquired by yourself), gemmed appropriately and have all your gear enchanted. *We don't want computer problems, so no disconnecting every 30 minutes! *We are looking for core raiders, online every raid night. We're not inconsiderate, we understand real life has some unexpected plans, but we simply asked to be advised. Then again we aren't here to recruit someone else 1 week after we get a new recruit. Let us know at least 24 hours before raid night if you cannot show due to unexpected circumstances. *Take note that if you miss a raid night, you'd be allow to attend our Monday night alt run to clear up what you have missed! *Contacts Characters (In Game) Natasha or Axelkic You can also add us to Real-ID: Fr33styl3gam3r@hotmail.com Battle Tag - Graciela#1905 or Axel#1547Natasha4 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 WTB lvl 18 - 25 Guild 【A】 Alerunash1 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 Get wrecked kids Catch me in sw ganking yo lowbiesFreshcope10 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 KJ is bleeding out as a PvP server Another large alliance guild leaving server. At least they not faction changing. Pity as this place was good for PvP once. not counting the ruinous lagfest zergs. Now mostly just a PvE server. http://swbrb.com/Druîm70 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 Thinking about joining Hello people of KJ, I was talking with a friend about starting new toons on a wPvP server recently and decided to look up what the opinions of some other people were. What I found was many people suggesting KJ here for how active its PvP is and I was wondering about a few things such as: What's the community like? (Are there lvl 90's camping starter zones?) What's the skill level for the bg's and should I do some in another server first? Is going 2v1 in wPvP a crime to others? And what's the auction house like?Thatoneirish26 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 [H] Strange - New 10 Man Guild Recruiting!! Hello everyone! We're looking to get a good group of active players together for some solid raiding. We decided to transfer to KJ to get more progression minded and find more people who want the same thing. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla. Raid days will be Wed/Thurs 7 - 10 Server with a clean up on Monday if needed. What We're Looking For: - Good players who know their class and like to have fun raiding, while experiencing new content! - Be well geared / enchanted / reforged /gemmed -Please be reliable! We'd like to get our runs rolling very soon. We are looking for all classes/specs, so if you're looking to raid and have a good time hit us up. Please post here and contact me in game or RealID: Somestrange#1194Somestranger2 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 Beefy's biggest bustiest bash of all time http://i.imgur.com/b6sNCT1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2iyeGm9.jpg 627k Heal.Sorrow102 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 ♡ Congratulations <chirp shawty> ♡ chirp shawty has reached the #1 RBG spot on Kil'Jaeden according to Guild Ox. I would like to congratulate my guild members and keep up the good work guys (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's such a pleasure to be in this guild and this was well earned http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=14&r=Kil%27jaeden-USChirii20 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 Dear, beloved Meepsie http://imgur.com/dXzVHcVBebbit9 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 Hey SWBRB You leaving for ED? Keep hearing rumors you are headed out that way. Confirm/DenyUnthir11 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 LF people for leadership positions in Guild. Hey, just posting to see if there is anyone out there interested in filling leadership roles in a new Guild. Focus will be on PvE Progression as well as PvP RBGs and Arenas. Send me in-game mail for questions and inquiries, or post them here. Thanks, hope I can get something started. Also, interested in making Youtube / Twitch channels.Mackageddon7 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 Looking to Recruit Someone For RAF Known as (Recruit a Friend) pst me in game at Bloodinferno or PillersBloodinferno0 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Gingers are going fishing... ...on 11/17. The fishing weekly is going be be, hosted? by the Ginger Snaps. We are looking for fishers to register with us and get sponsored by a Ginger. If you get a sponsor it will be that Ginger's responsibility to make sure you win. Fishing folks, please register here. If you dont register with us you wont get a sponsor and that spells even more trouble for you. For all sponsoring Gingers, if your fisher wins, its a 5k bonus.Morgen12 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 KJ Alliance issue The problem has always been when the going get rough we leave that's what has !@#$ed this server. Yes it's been inbalanced ok what you should do is deal with it and play like you always have. Ok there are so many horde on the isle what you do is kill a few when they bring back-up and you have none bend over take it and go on. To all the alliance that have left this server good bye and thanks for making this server less populated so we can get a cross-realm buddy down the road. I understand the World PVP aspect ok yes there are alot more horde thanks to allys jumping ship blizzard has said going forward, "World PVP isn't our top priority going into WoD" so anywhere u go ur not gonna escape that fact. Ok my rant is done now i am out have fun :).Drunkenbolt8 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 [A] AV/IoC Premades LFM (Today) SWBRB Hosted. Starting at 3:00pm server Looking to get as many as possible to queue for 40mans together. Must have Vent and must know how to listen. Let's make this special. BYOBSkillstep24 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 KJ I have a serious question for you What's your twitter? And if you don't have one, make one. Then tell meDarkdk78 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Our thoughts and prayers go out to... ...those affected by the recent loss of our beloved Alliance. The loss came as a shock to most, but has finally brought closure to this heartwrenching tragedy. The server will never be the same. Good Night Sweet Prince. I have prepared a tribute: http://ripkj.ytmnd.com/ In lieu of flowers, if we could just have a couple thousand people faction change.Aurora11 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 @Scorpion You're just a joke. If anyone sees clown in wpvp or arenas/rbgs just do /rofl and enjoy your free honor and rating. Such a joke of a rogue just stop trying you wont get any better. just end your sub time and quit being a dumbass. qq more scrub. inb4 butthurt lol idc about you kids. bad rogue is bad. pceCeralium41 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Kil'jaeden PvP..... RP style. A warm desert wind filled the halls of Grommash Hold as denizens of Orgrimmar frequented it's menacing corridors in their daily commute through the city. The members of the Horde paid respects to their Warchief, Darkdk, as he sat upon his throne, his cold eyes staring down to his lesser subjects. A small squeak was heard from the side, gaining Darkdk's attention and causing him to turn his head, following the chain as it trailed from the leg of his throne a few short feet to the side, where a scantily clad holy Paladin knelt, chained at the neck, whimpering for forgiveness. "I'll never say Lethal's the best PvP guild on the server again master, I swear." A pause, as the mighty Warchief, stared down at the puny Paladin. "Silence Epoch, you will not speak, lest you wish taste my boot....again." A short nod was the only response, as the Paladin laid down on the floor once more. A messenger stepped through the doors, running forth, before kneeling in front of the Warchief. "My Warchief! News has come from the Northern Barrens! Chirp Shawty is slowly gaining on us in BG rating! What shall we do?!" The mighty Darkdk rose from his throne, his freezing eyes staring through the messenger, piercing him with chills that ran up his soft spine. "We shall do what we always do......" He paused for a moment, staring upward as if through the ceiling, into the cosmos. "We take a bio break and focus the healers." To be continued....Rankonedruid2 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 [H] Unfaithful PVP Recruitment thread We are currently looking for some of the Horde's finest to help spill the blood of the Alliance! Our Mission To unite dedicated pvpers and practice our if its red its dead philosophy. Also to prove that World pvp isn’t dead on KJ. Our needs EVERYTHING! We are trying to build something great. What we offer A casual laid back guild to get your game on and kill reds. No uptight leaders here! All sorts of pvp! Rbgs will come later after we build up some players. We also have our own 300 slot ventrilo server. Any questions message me in game @ Hotshot#1531 for invites ask anyone in our ranks. Happy hunting!Berzerkér29 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 548 ret pally lfg SoO Looking for a group for Siege on Gal+ 548 ret pally 200k+ dps know all fights willing to skip some bosses good raid utility pst in game or add zach#11470Zach0 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Hey guys. Miss you all <3 Even you SWBRB meanies.Xope20 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 10/14 Guild LF Skilled Dps Hey everyone its Khal again I'm sure you've all seen our posts so no need for a long explanation here.Basically we are looking for some skilled dos to help us clear the rest of SoO and begin heroics soon. A little bit about us we are a relaxed guild not to hardcore obviously but in this new expansion we want to be a lot more competitive and we also want to finish strong in this one as well so with that being said we raid Tue,Wed,Thur 730-1030. Since we only raid for 3 hours a night and 3 days we expect attendance to pretty much be 100% obviously we know real life happens and we will work with you on that but yeah. Here's What were looking for obviously we are listing a broad group of classes and will take the best people who respond basically. 1 Spriest 1 Warlock 1 Ret Paladin 1 Warrior Dps 1 Dk Dps 1 Hunter 1 Boomkin Obviously we don't need every single one but these are the classes we are willing to take basically.Progression wise we are 10/14 working on Thok but for any other questions or additional information you may want message me in game Oenamaous#1333Khaldrògo0 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Greetings! Hi KJ, I'm Aut nice to meet you all!.. xfered from Ally few weeks ago from low pop pve server A buddy that saw how bored I was there recommended me trying KJ & I'm happy to be here, hopefully there's room to fit in & this will be my home for the many xpacs to come. Heres a little about me, feel free to intro yourself if you run into this. 29yo Male @ LA available 8pm - 2am tuesdays & wednesdays + 1 more night (not really weekends) currently 558ilvl Arms 14/14 SoO 10 N experience Looking forward to getting some more pieces before attempting H SoO AUTAVIA#1306 Round's on me if you're KJ HORDE =]Autavia18 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 @Murlocs! Oh and Blizzcon attendees. http://i.imgur.com/FCrgClc.jpg?1 Best picture I ever took! Also here are my Blizzcon photos, includes the KJ Barbecue, VI dinner at Dave and Busters and the VI 10man Raid on Disneyland :D! http://avanii.imgur.com/ Video of the full trip coming soon!Avánii7 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 WTB SoO carry with Loot Im looking to buy a Siege of Ogrimmar kill with loot from a guild run, preferably tonight but if there isn't any running tonight so be it. Need to start somewhere around 5 ST till approx 11 ST, anywhere in there. My main is 4/14 Heroic on my other server, so knowing the fights isn't an issue. Reply with pricing and times if possible. Thanks or add my battle tag Darksoul#1261Taurinë8 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 RAF Heya there, I'm willing to do a RAF to anyone willing to join KJ horde! If your new to the game, purchase the game and make a new subscription! I am willing to give you gold and start out fresh, on lvling and perhaps run you through LFG, please contact me if you want to do so. Email: and stuff and we are ready to go! (New players preferred)Shakal2 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 World PVP in Veil of Eternal Blossom Weekly Starting a world pvp event in Veil of Eternal Blossom running every Sat from 6 server till whenever it ends no guild vs guild just Horde vs Alliance in between the two shrines just to have fun and burn some time. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!Crackrockes10 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 <H> Scuba Squad Recruiting Scuba Squad is looking for active members of any level. Entering our second week as a guild, we have achieved Guild Level 8, and begun organizing a core 10-man group. Additionally, we have a few PvP players who regularly run arenas and broadcast their matches to Twitch. Whether you are a new player seeking a group to level with or a vanilla veteran looking for something different, I invite you to inquire in-game about our guild. Thanks!Jackman0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 557 Disc priest lf raiding guild. Hey guys, i'm looking for any decent guild (14/14 at least) to join. I'm free sundays after 4:30pm ST, mon-wed anytime, and thurs anytime until about 6pmst. I'm down for either 10 or 25 man, but i prefer 10man. Any questions just send me an ingame tell! Thanks!Merrandy0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Aurora, go Dwarf. I'll do whatever you want. Whatever.Contre27 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 AHHHHHHH!!!! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Keylogthis11 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Farewell and Goodbyes Hello ladies and gentlemen, Kil'jaeden was once a fantastic world pvp server filled with epic battles, lots of drama and over all a well oiled community. Division VII was made in hopes to come out on the top and fulfil what no other guild had fulfilled and that was small scale world pvp. We shined and excelled on many levels our reputation has proceeded just as I would have hoped. From love of our friendships and love from our enemies we stand strong to this day. We have lost a few during our travels but they will never be forgotten. We have had a rough month trying to figure out what we were to do next. From BH to ED to following Ruinous to DS we made no easy decisions if anything they were the hardest decisions to make. I know in my heart Division VII is meant for more than just Rbgs, Arenas and Raids. Our strongest friendship was built on the battlefield with small scale world pvp at arms. Our greatest victories and laughs were forged by the alliances blood. Our new chapter will officially begin on Emerald Dream. The home base of Division VII was never moved and was not ever going to move until a final decision was made. The decision was made and was moved tonight @ 5:15PM ST to Emerald Dream. My friend a true true friend on this game Hotshot aka Bezerker has made a guild on KJ called Unfaithful. Those that did not wish to go with us full time on our new chapter will reside in this guild on KJ. I look forward to seeing a lot from this guild and will hopefully help the ailing KJ server. I will check in from time to time and will miss you guys very much and know that without most of you D7 would of never made it this far. Happy Hunting and Farewell Kil'jaeden. Spartaxan *INB4 ALL YOU CRAZY !@#$%^-S... SWBRB Ran us off the server**Spartaxan150 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Progression Thread. Someone create one. I will request sticky. Glorious Fools 6/14 normal.Daenon12 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Recruit a Friend (RAF) i would like to recruit anyone to do the recruit a friend with me ill help you level and show you the basics of the game if your interested let me know email: bmj22096@gmail.comWhitebeardy3 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 The Gingers weekly livestream. Tonight at 7. Trying some new strats and dj'ing. Only a 10 second delay. Www.twitch.TV/skawillyMorgen7 Nov 16, 2013