Kil'jaeden

Oct 25, 2013 ilvl 555 DK Tank LF 10 Man I have current experience 12/14 in SOO. Been raiding since vanilla. Looking for a solid 10 man guild that is either starting hard modes, or just about too. I will transfer to either faction. Preferably Horde.Kaunti1 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 LFR Progression guild Imperial army need more for there LFR progression to defeat Garrosh. requirements, To be bad and pull max 160k dps. Min dps needs to be 78k like our good mage sarabad need 1 x tank that loses agro easily. Regrads, Imperial BadnessLathis3 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 12/14 10 Man LF 550+ Mage and Resto Druid <Anvil> is currently recruiting some knowledgeable, and reliable DPS for core spots on our 10 man raid team. Please take note of the adjectives used to describe the people we are looking for. We are looking for intelligent players to do what is necessary to know their class, know the encounters, and understand that the other people in the raid are not there to carry you. We are looking for reliable raiders. This means we can count on you to pull your weight in raid. We don't expect every person to be top DPS all at the same time, but what we are looking for is that you're putting forth your best effort on farm bosses as well as any boss we may wipe on for weeks. Reliable also means that you show up on time to raid, fully prepared for our three hour group date, three nights a week. Advance notice for absences is crucial, as we run a tight roster and not showing up or constantly being late will have you removed from the raid team. That being said, real life happens, we understand that - and we will work with you on it. Just try to remember you are committing to the time of nine other people and you certainly wouldn't want your time wasted. Aside from the requirements about the type of person we are looking for, we are a very laid back group of people who like to have and joke around with each other. The raid group is currently 12/14, and we are looking to fill out our roster with some great people. Would prefer characters who are at or above our average ilvl of 550, with orange cloak - however exception can be made for lesser gear if you feel you are an exceptional player. Raid Times are Wed, Thurs, Sun at 7:00 PM pacific time (server time). We are currently in need of: 1 Resto Druid 1 Mage And we would be more than happy to speak to any dps that feels they are up to to the task and can meet the requirements above. Come talk to me in game, or add my battletag: Rokkar#1706Phizzix34 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 @blizz mods This is just a innocent question but why are some threads deleted or locked when there is nothing in the thread that is against TOS? Some people abuse the report button. Do the mods read the threads or is it a software thing? Maybe instead of deleting innocent threads some one should look at the people that constantly report them. /here before deleted.Hollyforest24 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 <Cognition> 25man LF DPS/Healers [H-Kil’jaeden-US] <Cognition> 25man LF DPS/Healers ------------------- Cognition is a guild dedicated to raiding success. We have been around for nearly 4 years. Our goal is to progress through all the end game content WoW has to offer quickly and efficiently while also maintaining a friendly and fun environment. We will accomplish many great things and are always looking for players who share the drive in conquering new content. We are a 25 man raiding guild located on Kil'Jaeden (PVP-PST zone) We are looking for players who still consider themselves hardcore gamers who find that the server’s raid guilds and raid times don’t fit their schedule when having to deal with real life, and family commitments. We organize raids on set schedules (3 hours per night) and maximizing what we accomplish in a shorter window (9 hours per week) to allow more time for real life to happen. Thus, we expect 100% attendance and 110% performance from our raiding core. 1. You must be willing to conduct yourself in a mature, honorable, and respectful fashion in dealings with other players, especially your guild mates. 2. When not raiding, we expect guild members to do whatever in the game they like to do. When it comes time to raid, we expect and demand things get serious. 3. Follow orders; if an Officer tells you to jump into a fiery pit of lava, jump into the fiery pit of lava. If this action causes a wipe, it is the Officer's or Raid Leader's fault for giving the order, not yours for disobeying it. This is not to say you cannot disagree with strategy and set forth suggestions, but strategy is discussed before and after Raids, not during. That time is focused on execution. 4. You must know your class and how it fits in a group. 5. Failure to respect the rules set forth in guild raids/groups can result in your removal from the group and possibly from the guild. 6. You must dedicate yourself to the advancement of guild goals. The good news is, here, you will have input to those goals as a member. Cognition is led by Ozymandius and he always listens to members thoughts before setting a direction. 7. While we enjoy having a good time, we expect players to treat raiding with us like a commitment. 8. Ideally Recruits should have experience with raiding and be working towards wearing near best-in-slot for their respective experience level. However, the guild is more concerned with your skill as a player than we are with your current gear level. Skill 10x > Gear. 9. If you are a returning player with strong raiding experience and a little behind in gear now but want to be in 25 man content in 5.4, this may be a fit for you! General Requirements: 1.If you sign up to a raid, you show up; period. Do not expect to be given priority over someone who can show more dedication. 2.We use loot council to distribute loot upgrades for main spec then off spec. 3.All loot awarded to guild members will be tracked. The officers have the right to make sure loot gets distributed to all members. 4.We use MUMBLE for our VOIP application. For more specifics please see the "About Cognition" Post in the Public section at our website. Current Progression: T15 Normal: [12/12] 1/13 Heroic (25man) Throne of Thunder Raid Time: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday (optional) clean up (if any) 630pm to 930pm PST (server), 930-1230am EST Raid invites at 615pm PST (server), 915pm EST Current Opening: 3 DPS: preferred ranged, no hunter or monk 3 Healers: full on druids and mistweaver monk, no shamans at all currently raiding. Any exceptional player How to Apply: http://Cognition.guildlaunch.com (see the ‘Apply to Guild’ link on the right toolbar) A meeting will be set up in game or on mumble to discuss applications Contact Us in Game: Guild Leader: Ozymandius Officers: Drunkenfu, Dommi, Mezzulmoxx, Elienari, PhaqfuOzymandius79 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 This one goes out to you, Kalijie. http://youtube.com/watch?v=VuinqB9z3JIKeylogthis2 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 Monk LFR Raiding Guild or Weekly Flex Group. Old [H]Raiding Monk, getting back into WoW looking for a raiding guild and or Weekly Flex Group to join to gear up a bit. Real ID. Academics#1482Barrelroll0 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 [H] Rogue LF Raiding Guild XP goes back to ZG20 and MC. have played rogue since 2004. PvPd for the last couple years and want to get into raiding again. battletag is Bombshell#1308Petèy0 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 H<report this> is Recruiting! <report this> is a Horde guild dedicated to all PvP aspects. We're a laid back group of people who love to have fun, while winning. We concentrate mainly on RBGs and Arenas, but occasionally have fun in WPvP. As a small guild, we all know each other very well and have a tight-knit, friendly atmosphere. Requirements to join: -1750 Arena achieve. -1800 RBG achieve. -Skype if joining for our RBGs. -We do not want this to be a guild where you park your alts and forget about them. After 30 days of inactivity, characters will be removed from the guild. We run RBGs daily Monday and Wednesday night at around 1900 mmr, and we're looking for more players to fill some spots. Guild services: Separate ranks with increased GB access for those over 1750 arena, or 1800 RBG. Leg and Cloak heirlooms. Helpful members Dolby Axon for hanging out (We use skype for RBGs, and hanging out) Drama free environment Contact any Officer if interested in joining. Website: http://nap.enjin.com/Deer63 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 Looking to buy 1-600 Alch kit Name your price and we'll talkSilverhawks1 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 <Out Of Line> 8/14H LF DPS/Heals 25man!!! US - Stormreaver - Horde 25 man Raid http://oolstormreaver.com/ Mon/Tuesday/Wed/Thursday, 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (CST/Server) ---------------------------------------------------------- Out of Line is a 25 man raiding horde on the Stormreaver (US-PVP-CST) server. The core officers come from well established guilds for nearly six years and are looking for dedicated and skilled players for our progression core. Current progression: 8/14H SoO We are a tight-knit group. We are always looking for like-minded, talented and dedicated players to pursue our goals. ---------------------------------------------------------- Raid spot will be offered to those that interview/perform well, interact and get to know our raiders and help contribute to our guild's success. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players. The ideal candidate for a position at OOL is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Ventrilo is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions. ---------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for your interest in Out of Line! Wonka - Wonka#1307 Cyberthug - vincegalgano@gmail.com Lilbeefy - Tmerriweather24@gmail.com - Send me a Email (not Btag) Apply at http://oolstormreaver.com/ or feel free to whisper one of the names above for more info.Lilbeef2 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 [H]<Love Hammered> 13/14 Is Recruiting! <Love Hammered> (Kil'jaeden) (10-man) is recruiting a boomkin/resto druid! We are currently 13/14, (9/13H Previous tier) and we raid on Wed at 5:00 - 7:00 ST, and Sun 4:00 - 6:45 ST. (Sometimes Mon, but it's rare) We have a solid core, and have been raiding together for years. We have a limited raid schedule but we get a lot done for the time we have. We like to have fun, but we know when to focus up and kill bosses. WE NEVER BENCH, you will have a full time raid spot and will be in 100% of the fights, so be reliable. Please have strong knowledge of your class, and be willing to learn fights and listen to instructions. Contact Hartlin#1115 for info or questions. Thanks!Rikihon22 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 @ Blizz GM's Please turn this server into a PVE server. No one here PVPs anymore.... All of the So called PVP guilds never PVP in the world, they Que up and hide in the Major Cites... they can do that on a PVE Server... Thank you.Atmore47 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 Division vii - Live or Die by our hands Destination: Kil'Jaeden Faction: Horde Website: http://d7-kil.com Battletag: Collingunter#1333 RBG Times Tues & Thursday: 8:45 ST - 11:45 ST (Break Time @ 10PM ST, Consistent RBG Ques) Well, now that i have your attention because you thought i had some dirt on the best horde guild out there! hehe, I just wanted to let everyone know that division is now recruiting RANGED DPS, FLEX RAIDERS, and WPVP'rs, I will now be taking care of D7's recruitment so if you are interested please let me know with ingame mail on this toon or DRBATMON. Who is D7 & what you need to know! Divisionvii is a guild that was formed by Spartaxan our fearless leader, and a few others that transfered over from KT. Our goal at division is to make everyone feel welcome and wanted, we have 20+ events a month always doing fun things such as drunken pvp, 2v2/3v3 tournaments, and much much more! We look for people who have extensive knowledge of there class and are passionate about learning to get better at the game. What we are looking for! -Ranged Classes For RBG'S -Everything for our flex raid groups, we are running 2 groups! Will have more specifics after the officer meeting! But anyone is welcome to try with us!! -General Members For WPvP! What we have to offer: - Server events - RBG's - Arena - City Raids - Bg premades - Planned (20v20)(40v40) - Open combat - Fun events - Ganking - Tournaments - Death-matches - Old PvE raids for transmog - Some of the best world PvP you will ever experience All we want from you is: - Teamspeak 3 (with mic) - Take part in discussions and be social on TS3 - Outstanding PvP standards - Attend calendar events - Age +16 and be mature, respect others - Clear Coms when Guild leader and Officers talk - Able to think yourself, come up with suggestions and be creative - Full tyrannical gear with gem and enchants for your class and spec. - Maxed Professions. If you are interested let me know and i will put you through our interview process to make sure you are a good candidate for our guild! If you have any questions you can go to d7-kil.com or add my battletag @ collin.gunter@gmail.com! Happy hunting guys and gals!Colliñ45 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 Back in KJ after leaving for 5 yrs. Hi all, back to this game, and KJ. Left before Wotk expansion. Things changed so much since lvl70. Managed to dungeon finder from 70-90(Thanks horde). 5men Heroic is a joke now with 2-hander-tanks not needing heals. In fact there was a little more challenge pre-90 normal dungeons, the usual when people dont step out of circles on the floor. It was better at 70 heroic regardless how geared, people still need heals, boss dont go down in like 5 secs. Tried to get into a raiding guild, and was asked any gladiator gears. Are pvp gears for raiding now? Only back a week, and not sure. Im surprised theres more horde than Alliance now. Guild progression of 25raid, top20 only 2 alliance guilds. Only Zephyros and RoKK looks familiar. So wheres Avant Garde and whatever? Edit: My main was Boaa, lvl this first as thinking healer more needed.Maii13 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 Guild seeking Raid leader Established level 25 guild looking to restart raid team. This is an opportunity for someone to build there own raid team with their players, rules, times etc. I'm the GM and you will have full reign over the raid team. I'm a former and potentially current raider with 100's of top 50 parses and multiple full tier heroic clears while current. I know what it takes to succeed and will facilitate you in any way I can. I just don't have the time for recruiting and all the other commitments required to be successful. I would love to see the guild raiding at a high level again. The former guild we originated from was top 500 and server first multiple times, we expect someone with the same expectations for their raid team. Anything less than top 10 on server is not what we are here for and anything less than a full heroic clear while content is current in absolutely unacceptable in our eyes. This will be a great fit for the right person. This will require a mature person with excellent leadership skills. First off, minimum requirements are clearing MULTIPLE tiers on heroic while content was CURRENT, full understanding and utilization of world of logs/compare bot etc. Good communication skills and a commitment in time and energy to ensure success. That is what the guild needs from you, here's what we can offer. Guild is fully stocked and ready to go with all pots, flasks, feasts, etc. Mumble is in place and ready to go. Essentially unlimited funds for repairs and gear etc. once raid team is established and running. Raid team receives full priority to any mats, crafted items, etc over members. Basically whatever you need you to be successful you got. I will have a mumble discussion with any qualified individuals that inquire. In game message me at Gallows#1188 to set something up. ThanksPissdrunx0 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 SoO norm PuG is LFM, 10/23 630ish-930 server Hi there- SoO 8/14 tonight and will continue tomorrow and Sunday night. The goal is 14/14N. Please leave message here if you are interested. You can also reach me in game later this afternoon Oriyune#1996. You must be 540+ and have experience. I will negotiate a tiny bit but 14/14 flex exp on the toon you are bringing is the starting point. Need all, hit me up. TimOriyun1 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 H-Dare(10m 14/14N)LF Tank/RDPS. Starting HMs. Raids: Friday/Sat 6pm Server to 11pm-ish. Good group of people, Progress as far as the 2-day schedule allows. Avg ilvl is around 556. About 5 to 6 of us will put in a few hours on Monday nights as well to progress / learn whatever encounter our core is on. Need a non-druid tank. Prefer paladin. As well as a ranged dps. Would love a Ele Shaman, or Lock. If you have a reasonably-good personality and are a skilled player, we'd love to have you. --Anyone returning from a break, or late start or anything. Not requiring 555 or anything. First week of heroic progression is this week, and you will more than likely catch everyone in gear within a raid or two. Last thing, Mature players only, please. Not enough raid time for drama, or getting defensive/hormonal if someone gives (constructive) criticism.Badfísh0 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 Cooking with @Ruinous... Meat Loaf: 1 pound of black Angus ground chuck ¼ sweet onion 1 stick of celery or more Soak on a bowl one slice of the end of the bread a little milk to cover the bread. Then ⅓ of a cup of parmigiana cheese. Put the meat in a big bowl add Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt. Before adding the bread squeeze the milk out. Then add it. Add one whole egg, onion, celery. Mix it up with your hands real well. Make the loaf real solid squished together. Butter salted butter the pan. When the pan is hot let the meat cook until it is brown. Then cut one Green Bell pepper seedless in quarters add it to the pan around the loaf. Then add one can of 14.5 oz Italian style stewed tomatoes. Cover it and let it cook for like an hour.Atmore40 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 WTB Normal Garrosh Kill Are there any guilds doing this? i have a 550 ranged dps or 550 healer/dps that i can use, and i am willing to pass loot, etc. pst here if this is something we can work out, and an in game contact.Phact6 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 Looking for a raiding guild I have a 545 prot pally and a 541 resto shammy looking for a guild to raid with. monday - thursday from 5pm server to 8pm. any days work between these times. we are both experinanced raiders with 11/14 n in SoO. plz message me if your guild apply. Thank You :)Aramuhn0 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 [H] Buying 10 ToGC Insanity mount. What it says on the tin, also price please. :)Superfade9 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 More Than You I was recording for a compilation and just had to release this bg on it's own. Some of the most fun I've had in awhile! Bloodstorm is so fun in bgs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0M70KJKXIg&feature=youtu.beBladesinger5 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 (Stuck w/cata) LFM to do heroic cata everyday looking for some people that want to do heroic cata every day i only have cata sooooooo pm me in game, or send me a mail looking to get a group going to knock em all out everyday ( mostly need tank + healer )Intoxiicated0 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 561 Hunter LF Late Night(pst) or AM/Daytime Due to recent career change, i am currently looking for a solid 10 man HM progression horde guild, I have been raiding since the start of BC, worked my up into top 10 US kills over the years, had many early US kills in 25 and 10 through Wrath and Cata including a US3rd Rag 10 man kill. Very Exp Skilled Hunter, as well as many other classes and specs, usualy have many 2nd or 3rd Mains i switch to for different content. I have been raiding pretty casual through Mists, due to changes in IRL i have not been able to put as much time into WoW as i use to with my old hardcore progression guilds, so with the time i do spend on WoW i expect to spend my time wisely with a progression oriented raid group. I am Currently 561 Item level with 3/14 HM SoO 13/13 HM xp pre nerf ToT Looking for a hardmode progression 10 man horde guild. Raid times PST 10:30PM or later Start times, and Anything Around the morning 6am PST to 1 pm. Weekdays Mon-thurs possibly Sunday. Would be nice to keep Server on LA database (PST) Real ID = Toplesshobo#1539Losthobo0 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 (Locked) Deleted by Moderator Deleted by ModeratorRawlocks7 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 WTS/WTB Trading Card Game mounts & pets! CURRENTLY SELLING Amani Dragonhawk 110,000g CURRENTLY BUYING Dragon Kite X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME Spectral Tiger CubGreyhound3 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 [H] <Rebel Alliance> 13/14 LF 1 Core Raider Rebel Alliance is LF one Dedicated Range DPS Mage or Spriest We are a semi serious group of adult Players LF an 18+ player to join our 13/14 SoO team. Raid Schedule Sun 9-12 ST Mon 9-12 ST Tues 9-12 STT Weds 9-12 ST HM experience in previous tier preferred with an understanding of current Raid encounters. We are looking for a reliable player that understands their class, comes prepared and on time for raid……..blah blah blah. (All the usual expectations that a HM progression raider knows and understands. Assuming you weren’t carried :P) You can app @ www.raguild.net, Post here or contact shadowpandy, diips, Hogna, or Holypalidin in game to discuss.Shadowpandy7 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 I figured out what these forums are... Real Housewives. Think about it. The various Real Housewives spinoffs select 5-6 women who are naturally inclined to bicker and put them together in situations. The forums achieve the same result by a mindless method: people who are more tolerant of drama are more likely to stay around, while those who can't stomach the constant bickering naturally cease coming here as it's unpleasant. Thus the forums naturally selected a group of people who like what the forums offer.Contre13 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 Not fair! I didn't get a chance to have fun in the wpvp thread before it got locked! T-T I suppose it's better than it being deleted >.> cause at least I could read all of it. Anyways, I wanted to comment so i'm going to! @Gewbs: I'm honestly surprised you post on the forums at all, considering anyone who's met you ignores everything you type because they know better. You say Hanzo is a joke? Please, compared to you he might as well be god. Hope dem AIDs Ark gave you aren't getting better :3 @Morefiend: You had 10+ more people on than we did in the raid, so saying that you didn't have enough to fight is just an excuse. I'm not going to join the wpvp bashing, i'm just saying, that's an excuse and you know it. It's not our fault that nobody in Ruinous wants to participate in ANYTHING if Ark isn't on, that's always been an issue, ever since Kyo left. Also, it's BECAUSE people work or have classes that some of us can only play at night. (sorry, Archaos, guess he named changed) @Dnasis: hehehehehe you're horde now, nothing more needs to be said, cause everyone knows the irony in that. @Atmore: what's an atmore?? O.o @Brarius: ... @Sparta: Where to begin......Spellmon26 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 ITT Muzak Songs you rock out to hammered...aaaaaaannnddddd go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VufilzHKTqkAulrec2 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 Bloodbaths and Beyond Recruiting We are under new management. Looking for all classes and experience levels. We are looking to rebuild guild and progress into heroic raiding in SoO. Need many core spots in raid filled. Raids will be Tues-Weds 9pm-12am server. Contact Bluberrihaze for information or invite.Bluberrihaze2 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 /cheer I got a compliment on my xmog :D I feel so accomplished!! http://i.imgur.com/j9qaqwE.jpg EAT IT MEEPSIE!!!Spellmon11 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 Hey Ruinous Thanks for the fun tonight on the isle. Was great seeing Robertbarker, Morefiend and Giovanni come out and play with our skirmish raid, rezzing over and over trying to make a dent into something. Then seeing Arc try to lead a defense against us wrecking Velen and getting summarily destroyed, allowing us to take a nice guild photo with banners down. I don't have the time to play as much as I'd like to lately, so this was a nice changeup from my normal night. Your friendly neighborhood Hanzo!Hanzo46 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 MW Monk LF raiding spot Title pretty much says it all. looking for core healing spot that starts at 6:30 (server) or later 2-3 nights a week. I have been raid healing seriously since wrath and had to take a break towards the end of ToT for personal reasons, but I'm looking to get back into it. Feel free to contact me in game with questions. Would be willing to transfer for the right spot. Fifths# 1651Haiku0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 (H) Spite 10m Recruiting for progression Spite is a newly transferred guild looking for core members to fill its raid spots raid time is 7-10 PST. We are looking to push heroic content ASAP. The core officers are all ex heroic raiders that have recently returned to the game. Currently seeking 1 non leather tank, 2 non pally healers, and ranged dps. Some xp is prefered. Whisper, post, or send mail to Lucký in game (Alt Code 0253).Lucký5 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 WTS level 25 guild edit - soldXaroz1 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 [H] <Silly Hats Only> LFM late night <Silly Hats Only> is a Horde late night 25 man raiding guild on US-Kil'Jaeden where the core are working adults. We offer a fair, friendly, mature, and progressive raiding environment. We all share the common values of being respectable, responsible, and accountable. We raid: - On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - From 10pm to 1am Pacific (Server time) - For 3 days / 9 hours a week As part of being raid ready, we expect every raider to pick up information regarding raiding (etiquette, speccing, gemming, glyphing, enchanting, boss encounters, consumables, gear for mainspec, offspec, etc). We raid 9 hours a week and we push to get as much done in that time as possible. Current High Need: -Healers -Warlock -DPS (not hunter/rogue) However- We are always looking for strong individuals that can contribute in raids and socially out of raids. We are interested in folks who share these qualities: 1. Remain informed and updated about WoW. 2. Are driven to excel and be competitive with their peers. 3. Are self-sufficient and reliant but willing to lend a helping hand. 4. Are self-aware and accountable for their actions or lack thereof. 5. Are environment aware and will adapt quickly to situational changes. 6. Are able to take directions and execute them well. 7. Have a good personality and strong character. We like to keep our roster at about 30 or so. Our aim is for everyone to get playing time and while we sometimes may rotate folks in and out depending on progression needs, we will always try to make things fair for everyone. All applications are private. We prefer applicants who can contribute at or close to our level of progression. We are always open to players who share our values and culture. If you are looking for a long term raiding home, we are looking for good long term folks to raid with. More information can be found on our guild site: http://www.sillyhatsguild.com Loot System: Hybrid DKP and loot council for tier tokens. Contact: Ayleah, Donomito, Darkeststar, Mularos TL;DR Silly Hats Only Who we are: 25man progression guild When: 10pm-1am Sever (PST) Tue, Wed, Thurs Where: Kil’Jaeden (LA Data center High Population realm) What Next: www.sillyhatsguild.comAyleah32 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Ah yes, the good, the bad and the awesome! Great run tonight. We did a job well done. Requim did some serious damage. But with some careful maneuvering around that mass, The Ginger Snaps had their way. Remember, Sundays, 6 PM server. Take a gander at the pain we bring.Morgen3 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 GingerVision is live once again. Sunday Night at 6 PM server, we will be live streaming. www.twitch.tv/skawilly Be there. EDIT: Moved from Saturday to Sunday. The entire thing will be in first person.Morgen21 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Take WSC back pls I think Warmane's time is done here looool http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262297025 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262096811 Can't link the 4 other threads he made last night while he was drunk because they got deleted.Troulsplit30 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Finally beat hexos I finally beat Hexos in the brawlers guild, time to one shot my way to rank 10. I feel so happy, I 1% wiped on him because my mouse fell of my mouse pad :xElesen12 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Any guilds selling Heroic SOO runs yet? As title statesTàl3 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Doing mah laundry! Washing tauren clothes is such a daunting task... *grabs paddle* You murlocs stop dawdling and get to washing! Mrrglglgl grrgllglg iirrglglglgll!! *Murlocs proceed to wash more frantically* Again.. such a daunting task.Avánii6 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Dear Alliance Rogues Please stop sapping/stunning me on the timeless isle then running away. be a man and get the job done! - love Azax. *SIDENOTE: Dear WIMPY alliance: stop trying to attack me, then trying to lead me back to your guards, it won't work.Azax26 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Hello, I'm new to Kil'Jaeden Just introducing myself. I moved over from Blackhand (Normal Realm). I've played on and off the past 8 years or so. Started as a NE Hunter in Vanilla WoW, and had an Undead Mage in Burning Crusade, never really raided except Zul'Gurub and BWL, lol. Always been into PvP and building a better community environment. Add me if you'd like and we can partner up for PvP, looking for another guild that is relatively new and constantly partnering up for raids/pvp.Helvan076D599 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Rare Hunter pets thread. Dunno if there's one of these around, but I figured I'd start one so people can check it and know to not bother searching for rare hunter pets. 0735 server time I nabbed Arcturis.Scuttlefish1 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 KJ Promo Video My first attempt at a video. Quality looks great on my computer :) What do you guys think? (make sure you have your sound turned on) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnskwVAXedY&feature=youtu.be EDITs are in process for the shakiness in this. Here is the Flickr version which is perfect http://www.flickr.com/photos/105948905@N04/10363148546/Makkir26 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 ☹ I just wanted to be friends ☹ http://imgur.com/T9ILTI9 Aurora I hope you can work past your anger and look deep in your heart to be friends with me because that's what makes the world go round (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ friendship (◡‿◡✿)Ayri36 Oct 20, 2013