Kil'jaeden

Nov 23, 2013 Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.Goodtuch6 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 wpvp in org last night It was nice seeing tease out doing his thing. Excellent job, sir, in staying alive while in Org. I'm glad to see that there's at least a few Alliance left - or at least 1 very determined multiboxer. :)Grañdma3 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 [H] WW Monk seeking late nite 13/14 N+ guild oh hello as the subject title mentions i am seeking a horde late night 10 man raiding guild (starting 10:30pm+ server time - pref 13/14+ N or beyond) seeking to progress into or currently progressing through heroic modes. i have almost 14/14 N exp (into P3 of the garrosh fight) and need to spice up my pve life. pst in-game or via mailbox with any inquiries/information and we shall talk. thank u for ur timeDomino0 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 564 Disc Priest LF Late Nite Raiding Guild 1/14 H Exp Disc Priest looking for a mature Late Night PST Raiding Guild. 6 PM Pacific Standard Time or later please. Unable to raid on Saturdays. *I enjoy my disc spec very much and will not consider holy- so if you are looking for a holy priest...good luck on your search :) * Juju#1284Yummynoodles1 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 SWBRB on ED (Gold swap?) Is anyone on SWBRB on ED willing to gold swap my gold Horde or Ally on KJ for gold Ally on ED? I'm not so sure if I will transfer my Rogue or level up an entirely new one, but I would like to play more with you guys.Abme2 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 Best Pic I've Seen In a While. http://i.imgur.com/55SgGSB.png Thanks Bebbit.Elesen4 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 Recruiting 10m core spots. <3C> Opening core spots for 10man raids. We are taking in players to get experience in 10man raiding and progress through SoO. Also preparing for quick progression through WoD content. What we need: - 1 Tank - 1 Melee DPS (Prefer Monk/Druid) - 1 Ranged DPS (Prefer Mage/Shaman) 520 ilvl minimum. Raids are Tues/Wed at 8pm server. We are starting next week with Flex modes. Contact me in-game via mail or chat if I'm on.Inity0 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 Whos been watching EQN? https://www.everquestnext.com/ No level grinding and dabbling in skills reminds me of Pre-CU Star Wars Galaxies.Makkir0 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 Kil'Jaeden or Tichondrius Alright, so I have a horde server and I am out of room on Kel'thuzad. That being said.. I have it narrowed down to the two servers I want to create an alliance toon... Either Kil'Jaeden or Tichondrius. Anyone want to point me in the right direction? I am interested in World PvP, PvP, and raids. I hear there is a lot of hate for ruinous for some reason. I also get the feeling that Tichondrius is nothing but high end rated pvp players. Anyone want to confirm/deny?Dalverek19 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 Hey Requiem Let's reroll to Alliance on Moonguard. Rank 1 ERP.Grañdma11 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 Just resubbed after being gone for a year And Ally on this server is completely dead, as I've learned in the last few hours. What do you guys recommend I do? I just wanted to level some alts up before Warlords and stuff, but even going to Timeless on my 90 I can't even do a single quest because of all the Horde there destroying me. I love open world PvP, but not when I get ganked by 4 people and then camped, with like no other Alliance anywhere to be seen. So what am I supposed to do? Transfer and contribute to making the problem worse? I can't believe this server declined like this. It used to be almost even population! I'm pissed. Transferring is a fortune seeing as I want to xfer a few alts as well, if I end up doing that. Ugh.Medarly14 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 Im too sexy for my Fey I might lose my mancard for saying this, but awesome looking mount IMO! Anyone else buy theirs today?Makkir0 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 Alliance of Kil'Jaden <removed> Gewbie -- You're welcome to recruit in the Guild Recruitment Forum or your own realm forum. Cross-realm promotion is frowned upon. Thanks! DelumrielGewbie5 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 Unfaithful So who else went to ED and went Alliance from this guild other than Dontmsgme?Kristianos29 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 WTS ESO beta key. Hello everyone. I have just received my Elder scrolls Online beta key. Unfortunately it is for this Friday from 6pm to Sunday at 11:59pm, I have to work all this weekend. So let the bids begin. 10,000g to start message me in game or post here. Dont let this opportunity go to waste KJXelthas10 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 The Invasion Comes Soon! Be warned, Horde of Kil'Jaeden! The gnomes of Gnomeregan and our High King have borne witness to your transgressions against the Alliance! We have witnessed your cold blooded murdering of our tall kin and, although we will no longer be the brunt of their short jokes, it will not go unpunished! Soon, my green-skinned friends, soon you will feel the wrath of a million gnomes. FOR GNOMEREGAN! FOR THE ALLIANCE!Isthatagnome100 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 10/14 LF Mage/Spriest or Qualified Dps Hey everyone its Khal again I'm sure you've all seen our posts so no need for a long explanation here.Basically we are looking for some skilled dos to help us clear the rest of SoO and begin heroics soon. A little bit about us we are a relaxed guild not to hardcore obviously but in this new expansion we want to be a lot more competitive and we also want to finish strong in this one as well so with that being said we raid Tue,Wed,Thur 730-1030. Since we only raid for 3 hours a night and 3 days we expect attendance to pretty much be 100% obviously we know real life happens and we will work with you on that but yeah. Here's What were looking for obviously we are listing a broad group of classes and will take the best people who respond basically. 1 Spriest 1 Ret Paladin 1 Mage 1 Dk Dps 1 Boomkin Obviously we don't need every single one but these are the classes we are willing to take basically.Progression wise we are 10/14 working on Thok but for any other questions or additional information you may want message me in game Oenamaous#1333Khaldrògo0 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 Any guilds? I use to play here on Kil'Jaeden back in swbrb on a toon named Valyria in cata and when mop dropped i quit for a while. I was hacked and can't access my old account anymore and have to roll a new toon. Literally doing no research, I saw my old realm and thought hell yeah, I'm playing on KJ again. I've been pretty ally loyal, but all my buddies went horde while I was away, and wanting to play with my friends rolled horde as well. Not knowing what state KJ was in. I know my old guild left, but any good guilds still worth checking out? Not really sure what I wanna do yet. Probably pvp. maybe dabble in some raiding. I've hit up trade chat and stuff but not really seeing what I want. Any ideas? I saw the sticky but just wanted general impressions and stuff, like I said. When I left, KJ was pretty balanced and wpvp against Requiem and Aredone was fun. Now I'm kinda clueless on what's going on. D:Morphines36 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 Pun joke I heard today! What kind of dog does a vampire own? a bloodhound. Hehehehhehheeehahahahah!! *hides from VI*Avánii16 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 All hail Avánii! All hail Avánii! Queen of the Murlocs! Mrrgglglgllggl!Murloc10 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 [10/14HM SoO] Late night 25m Healers! _Insomnía_ [14/14, 10/14H SoO] ================================= ABOUT US: We are a late night 25m raiding guild located on the Kil'Jaeden (horde), which is a PVP, high population server. <Insomnia> was created from a merger between two late night 10 man guilds, that wanted to take the next step in progressive raiding. We strive to maintain a positive progression oriented raiding environment, and cater to those who can't attend a mainstream raid schedule. We are searching for like minded individuals who strive for progression, and wish to continually push themselves in all aspects of their gameplay. This includes but is not limited to, raid awareness, reaction speed, ability to respond to any and all situations, ability to receive constructive criticism, and learn from your mistakes. =================================== RAID TIMES: Monday - Thursday, 11:45pm-3am pst (2:45am-6am est) =================================== PROGRESSION (current) : Throne of Thunder 25M - 12/12, 10/13 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 10M - 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear 10M - 2/6 Heroic Terrace of Endless Springs 10M & 25M - 4/4 Normal =================================== Open recruitment for heroics! Current Recruitment Needs: [**= high need] Ranged DPS : Warlock ** Druid [balance] Priest [shadow] ** Shaman [elemental] ** Mage Melee DPS : Shaman [enhancement] Rogue ** Healers : Paladin [holy] Monk [mistweaver] Shaman [resto] ** Priest [holy/disc] ** Druid [resto] ** Tanks : Paladin [prot] Warrior [prot] DK [blood] Monk [brewmaster] This is by no means a restriction on recruitment, we will take the time to look and evaluate ALL exceptional players no matter class/spec. If interested please contact me by in-game mail, Private message, or e-mail! All applicants will be interviewed over Mumble and/or Ventrillo! Kisshot @ kil'jaeden Website : http://insomnia-kj.guildlaunch.com Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com Battle Tag: Oneil201#1398Kisshot240 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 If you need a profession kit made! Get in contact with Pyløs! I bought an engineering kit from him for my Warlock. The process was great and all items were accounted for and I had no problems leveling my profession. Just passing the word on for those who are interested.Deadpool0 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 [Beware] Profession kit scams by Kaichou/Anoi Do not deal business with this player, he/she is a scammer.Wóden0 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 545 Blood DK LF raiding guild 13/14 experienced Chief#1260 add ingame for more infoImnotdedyet1 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 J'aime les tortues http://i.imgur.com/ZWoJp0w.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5hgyhft.jpgUnthir4 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 RIP KJ http://ripkj.ytmnd.com/Atmore5 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 Right in the feels... :\ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWig2WARb0Aurora3 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 How I feel about druid FCs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnK0RqZdlMEKlandon1 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 Why I think there need to be Faction Limits. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10638093757#1 Made this thread recently, curious to see KJs thoughts.Telsa2 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 So... The town crier for server balance has fled to BH, after switching factions to KJ Alliance from Horde. RIP Alliance? Combine that, with the flux of people who moved toons to ED (while keeping some Alliance toons on KJ), the masses that fled to BH a while ago, and the PVE core of the KJ's Alliance transferring to Horde; where do we go from here? The Alliance faithful have left along with any reason to transfer to KJ Alliance. Guess it was too hard for people to convince people and convictions weren't strong enough to stay it through.Questina165 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 Demise of the Alliance Alliance was doomed once Huge in Japan jumped ship and other guilds such as Mors Certa followed suite. Other top players that were once associated with these guilds, or had friends in these guilds then jumped ship too. Started a chain reaction of very good Alliance players going Horde. Once this happened Alliance started to slowly fade away in this server. Even with these guilds focusing primarily on PVE they were very good at PVP as well. Some of the best PVP players are in HIJ, Mors Certa and such. World pvp had a better chance when a small pocket of these guys were roaming around. Not the Lethal, or Ruinous turds. Now the best Alliance PVP guild that exists on this server is leaving because the numbers are to greatly in Horde favor. They have no outside help. With the population growing ever so thin on Alliance side by the day this realm will soon turn into Illidan, 99% Horde.Suvari10 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 WTB Engineering Kit + Tailoring Kit I'm looking for someone who has these'kits' 1-600. Whisper me if you do and I'll buy them both. ;) [BTAG]- Auri#1435Mormas3 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 <SWBRB> "In case I don't see ya..." I love you, SWBRB.Catdad435 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 Adios DISCLAIMER: If you don't know me, this post is probably going to be a waste of time for you, unless it gets pretty long, then maybe there is some entertaining trolling. Calling it quits on WoW. Been playing on this server for a long damn time (a couple months after launch) and just don't have any interest in any part of this game anymore. Haven't had any interest in the new expansion, so rather then play this one out, I decided to just leave now. No particular shout-outs because I'm forgetful and, frankly, I've gotten along with damn near everyone I've played with. My account officially runs out on December 4th, and I'll probably be on a few times saying goodbye to other friends and !@#$. So if anyone wants to get in contact with me, I'll be around for a little. Been a blast playing with you all, and wish you all the best. -CrazysycoCrazysyco10 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 [H]540 hunter LF raid guild The times that I am looking for are Tuesday and Thursday 730st. pst meXbows0 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 LF RaF partner I will be sending you the invitation. We will be receiving 300% more experience thru level 85 (this DOES stack with Heirloom items and the 9th Anniversary experience buffs as well as the Guild Perk. *We will decide on faction together You may reach me in game my battletag is Narsys#1678 -or- contact me in game by making a level 1 on the Kil'Jaeden US PVP server and sending me mail with your contact information.Narsys2 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 [H] WTS Feldrake Mount I have a Feldrake Mount I'm wanting to get rid of. Anyone interested? Serious offers please.Enone1 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 Greetings from Dubai Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope y'all r enjoying the patch n expac information release. Hopefully I'm back in time for it. Take care!Sax9 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 Farewell, kil'jaeden. This is the only server I have ever been on, and its sad to see it go... I know there are others out there like me and I just wanna say thanks for sticking it out so long guys! To them hordies up in orgrimar, to them hooligans down in stormwind, to the goldshire fence, and lastly to Ceralium, beefy, and the rest of you crazy jacks, its been a blast!Destrey1 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 [H] Looking for some peeps to play with! I've been trying to get into WoW more recently, but i think I need some people to play with. Anyone out there looking to gain an amigo? I had a couple bro's who were on this server, but since they've quit, im pretty much solo at this point, which is pretty boring tbh.Skarrge0 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 @TURNTABLE AYE, SOMEONE START A TURNTABLE SESSION. HOLLA @ YO BOY.Donnahz4 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 @Kalijie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdUKeylogthis14 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 @Meepsie hiCeraliuma5 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 2/14HM Guild LF Warlock for HM Progression! Epinephrine - Kil'Jaeden HORDE US (10 Man) is currently seeking EXCEPTIONAL additions to fill it's core raid. We are a tight knit guild made up of close friends, you could say a true place to call your home. Simply put, we are not looking to carry people. We expect you to be on top of your game. We're looking for dedicated raiders, people who will want to down content fast and progress threw MoP and slowly getting ready for 6.0. Our goal is to clear 14/14HM SoO before the expansion ends! Our guild is in the process of moving from Stormrage Alliance to this server. Most of us are already here, still waiting on one more! Our current needs are very open to class composition, as we're not motivated by character progression, but by guild achievement/progression. Currently Recruiting : - Warlock (any spec!) **Any other exceptional applicants will be taken into consideration. *Logs will need to be provided for ANY applicants once we believe you'd make a great addition to our raid. If no logs are provided, we'd expect you to run a trial run with us (if you're cross realm, we'd run through an older raid with you). If you're horde on another server with no logs, impress us. What makes us think you'd be an exceptional addition to our team/guild? **Raid times : Wednesday - 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:30PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) Thursday - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) Saturday - 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST (8:30PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) Sunday - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) **Please note optional days may be added due to current progression **Current Progression :- Currently 2/14H ( 12/12 ToT ;3/13H) What we expect : *We don't think gear makes the player, but expect you to be fully geared to the best you can (acquired by yourself), gemmed appropriately and have all your gear enchanted. *We don't want computer problems, so no disconnecting every 30 minutes! *We are looking for core raiders, online every raid night. We're not inconsiderate, we understand real life has some unexpected plans, but we simply asked to be advised. Then again we aren't here to recruit someone else 1 week after we get a new recruit. Let us know at least 24 hours before raid night if you cannot show due to unexpected circumstances. *Take note that if you miss a raid night, you'd be allow to attend our Monday night alt run to clear up what you have missed! *Contacts Characters (In Game) Natasha or Axelkic You can also add us to Real-ID: Fr33styl3gam3r@hotmail.com Battle Tag - Graciela#1905 or Axel#1547Natasha4 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 WTB lvl 18 - 25 Guild 【A】 Alerunash1 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 Get wrecked kids Catch me in sw ganking yo lowbiesFreshcope10 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 KJ is bleeding out as a PvP server Another large alliance guild leaving server. At least they not faction changing. Pity as this place was good for PvP once. not counting the ruinous lagfest zergs. Now mostly just a PvE server. http://swbrb.com/Druîm70 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 Thinking about joining Hello people of KJ, I was talking with a friend about starting new toons on a wPvP server recently and decided to look up what the opinions of some other people were. What I found was many people suggesting KJ here for how active its PvP is and I was wondering about a few things such as: What's the community like? (Are there lvl 90's camping starter zones?) What's the skill level for the bg's and should I do some in another server first? Is going 2v1 in wPvP a crime to others? And what's the auction house like?Thatoneirish26 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 [H] Strange - New 10 Man Guild Recruiting!! Hello everyone! We're looking to get a good group of active players together for some solid raiding. We decided to transfer to KJ to get more progression minded and find more people who want the same thing. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla. Raid days will be Wed/Thurs 7 - 10 Server with a clean up on Monday if needed. What We're Looking For: - Good players who know their class and like to have fun raiding, while experiencing new content! - Be well geared / enchanted / reforged /gemmed -Please be reliable! We'd like to get our runs rolling very soon. We are looking for all classes/specs, so if you're looking to raid and have a good time hit us up. Please post here and contact me in game or RealID: Somestrange#1194Somestranger2 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 Beefy's biggest bustiest bash of all time http://i.imgur.com/b6sNCT1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2iyeGm9.jpg 627k Heal.Sorrow102 Nov 18, 2013