Kil'jaeden

Oct 4, 2013 [H] Almost Sober LFM rebuilding raid team About us: Almost Sober has undergone a transformation with veteran players and new players alike. We bring into play our raid experience from previous expansions and are a casual raid guild. We are better suited for those serious to raiding but can only make it for 2 nights a week. Our members are from various locations spanning from California all the way to Quebec. we also have some players overseas. Raid days: Friday and Saturday 7pm-10pm server We are looking for any and all players who show a mature attitude and are willing to be active within the guild. We are currently reforming our 10 man raid team and are looking for open minded individuals who like to joke around and have some fun. ------------- Currently Recruiting: All players of exceptional skills. -------------- What we Offer: - Groups for running LFR and Dungeons. - Knowledge and experience from game - A relaxed community of like minded individuals who enjoy raiding and PVP - An opportunity to advance in guild hierarchy for those wishing to pursue a roll of an officer. - Guild repair, Jewel crafting, enchanting, inscriptions, and more for our raiders. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. - The ability to make all raids, unless you have a good reason - The willingness to wipe on progression - The ability to listen to what you are told if you are told - Traits that set you apart from the run of the mill player, the ability to not stand in fire and the ability to be aware of your surroundings. - Willingness to research fights as we do not have much time for our raiding schedule. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any myself Stårks (alt134)(High Officer/Raid Leader)Battle.net tag (Armutso#1885) or Kalipzo GM, and Slanneth Co-GM. If I am not on.Stårks1 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 [H] Sufficiently Slippery 6/14HC Recruting! <Sufficiently Slippery> is a 10man guild that has been on this server for almost four months. We are very much a progression oriented guild where loot comes second. We got a late start last teir, but this patch we have hit the ground running, gunning for the top spot. This is not a casual guild and all raiders are held to a very high standard. We are currently in need of a Warlock, Spriest, Hunter, or Tank. Need to be AT LEAST 540 iLevel as we are onto heroics and cannot help gear you up. You MUST either have or be CLOSE to getting your legendary cloak. All exceptional players are welcome to apply as well. We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9pm to Midnight, sometimes going maybe a half hour to an hour longer if we are close to a kill or almost at a goal. Please visit: Slippery.guildlaunch.com to apply or contact me by my Battletag: Neil4Real#1512 with any questions.Slynk0 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 Pretzul's Un-bear-able Puns I would have posted this as Pretzul, but this character felt more appropriate to the name. I'll start things off with an old classic: I was wondering why the ball kept getting bigger, but then it hit me.Consano46 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 wts Night Blade, Haunted Memento+more Gooey Sha-ling Haunted Memento The Night Blade Check out my pet list, any cageable pets you see are up for sale as well. Taking Ally or Horde gold. Let's make a deal!Billyjoel2 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 @Glink Ironforge gives you a big high five for being #1 NA in 5's. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/5v5 A year ago everyone and their brother was giving you crap, and you were making videos of getting your 1750 achieve in 3's. Hard work paid off and I feel like I owe you a congrats, so I made this thread. Now, get out of the trend and come home to KJ. Thats right, she wants you back now that you're successful, just like any old ex-gf. www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpJ_cQlMnk Edit: Hands up for DarkDK being number 6 as well, doing work. If either of you get R1, I want a Razer product.Skirpnasty17 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 LFM to send a Resurrection Scroll ! Hi i'm looking for someone, that is qualified to receive the resurrection scroll, please contact me to send it. RegardsMgblak0 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 Considering a move... Hey folks! After a squalid existence of most of my characters languishing on servers that are now barren wastelands (Andorhal and Dunemaul), I'm considering moving a few to higher-pop servers and rolling some alts. Kil'jaeden is one of the realms I'm most interested in, and I've read up on the sticky thread and your wowpedia article. I like that it sounds like a pretty tight community on both sides (I have a few Alliance and a few Horde) and that it's highly active and organized. But here's my question. As someone who can't commit a huge amount of time to WoW, can't often commit to raid schedules, and who likes to spread time between different characters, will I just get eaten alive on KJ? I hear world PvP's a big thing, and I like that. I've always played PvP servers (granted, back then I had a lot more time for WoW), but I really have no idea what it's like on a server like yours. Could anyone help me get a feel for what it's like? Or just straight up tell me yes or no I would or wouldn't be a good fit?Lyoncet30 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 Grats to Arcadyia on becoming a M.I.L.F. On the 26th of September, our resident TRAIT -- adorable druid -- became a mom, giving birth to a joyous baby girl. Congratulations, you moo.Contre16 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 Grats <Lethal> #1 Ally RBG Guild Grats <Lethal> on being the #1 Alliance RBG guild! All it took was two 2200 players to hit an average of 1800: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=13&n=Lethal&r=Kil%27jaeden-US Where do I sign up for all your RBG awesomeness?Pwnytailz34 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 Eternal Ascension is recruiting a dps! We are a 10 man guild that raids 10PM to 1AM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Pacific Standard/Server Time. We are currently looking for 1 DPS, specifically a Rogue, Enhancement Shaman or Hunter ready to raid. With changing schedules and life changes, we are always looking for fillers and will never turn down an outstanding player. With these roles we are looking for people with previous Heroic experience, and some current experience in SoO any further is a huge plus. 535+ item level at this point in the tier is our minimum, and also having recent logs is a plus. We are a mature guild, and many of us have raided together for years, with that we expect mature players and no drama. Send in game tells to Shakapopolus, Silentasasin(alt), Hugss, or add battletag Shakapopolus#1978.Shakapopolus1 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 [H] <Carpe Flux Capacitor> LF DPS 10N We are one of the first 10 man raiding guilds on the server, and have just celebrated our five year anniversary. We are a casual raiding guild, and while we would like to push content like other guilds, most of us don't have time to raid 4 nights a week. Of course, this does not mean that our raids are inferior or poorly managed. While we don't raid as often, we do raid well, our main goal is to have fun while progressing through raiding content. That being said we are looking for mature, professional raiders/guildies who are willing to do their part for a fun and successful raid, or contribute to the guild as a whole. Like most other guilds we just recently started clearing SoO, but due to lack of a full raid roster our ability to progress has been limited. With that said to round out our raids we're currently looking to recruit a melee dps for a core raid spot. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday, 7:30pm - 10ish (server time). Please apply at http://www.carpefluxcapacitor.com/phpBB3/portal.php (don't let the "closed" status fool you) or Message a guild officer in game to set up a time to talk (any member can point you to an officer)Vangrie1 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 Recruiting a Tank for SoO 10 Recruiting a Tank for SoO 10 man on Kil'Jaeden. Raid Days are Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday 9 to 12 PST. Pst a officer of Booze for more information.Ziplin1 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 Blizzard, STOP TAKING DOWN OUR THREADS. MRGLRGURGRLGUR THEY TAKE ALL OUR THREADSSkirpnasty24 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 Guilds focusing on old content? Are there any guilds on KJ that focus on doing old content with appropriately leveled characters? IE. Level 60, 70, 80 raids?Phantompally0 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 WTB @1:05 http://www.wimp.com/animalsround/Novababy11 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Ironforge is having a sale. Selling: Avenger's Trillium Legplates White Cloud Belt Also taking orders for Sky Golem, selling 2 unless the prices are higher than expected in which case I will sell 3. Mail me in game or post here if interested in any of the above. I'm sorry to clutter the forum with this; I despise trade chat.Skirpnasty2 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 537 ilvl ww monk LFR guild I am looking for a later night raiding guild 10 or 25 man. I have past heroic experience with FL, DS and have cleared most of MoP. I am currently 6/14 normal and would love to find a guild that I can raid with.Tobiwann0 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 [H]Excuses 14/14 LFM for heroics! I'll cut to the chase and make this short--we're a tight-knit group seeking a HEALER(Paladin preferred) and a ranged DPS(Warlock/SPriest/Boomkin) to fill out our roster to push heroics! We raid Friday/Saturday from 8PM-Midnight PST. Battletag: Kinzo#1817 Hit me up if you're interested!Morcerf1 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Just finished watching Michiko to Hatchin... It. was. AMAZING!!!! Probably one of the best anime's I've seen in a long time! Hopefully I find more anime that were as fun as this one. And with that I leave you with my favorite Michiko to Hatchin scene! http://i.imgur.com/Oeit8uZ.gifAvánii10 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 plot twist: Sparta = Unth http://i.imgur.com/imRwWOU.jpgUnth65 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 541 HPally & 530 ARogue lfg My fiancé and myself are looking for a raiding guild to call home. We both work overnights and have had a hard time finding a guild that fits into our RL schedule. What we are: 541 Holy Paladin 530 Assassination Rogue We have raided since Vanilla with many different characters/roles. We follow directions well, love to theory-craft and are dedicated raiders. What we are looking for: A guild/group that raids Tue & Wed- we can raid any time between Tue 9 AM through Thur 9 AM. We would like a 10m setting preferably, but are open to the idea of coming back into 25s. We also don't care if it is a Flex or Normal group- we just want to kill things! Also, we will not faction change. We realize not many guilds/groups enjoy taking on packaged deals. Though we do not bring any drama along with us-as I said, we just want to kill things and have some fun. B-tags: Nitora#1407, Boondox#1731.Nitora0 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 <Ginger Snaps> (25) is NOT recruiting.... ... any non stealthers. We are looking for Rogues, Druids and Hunters glyphed in Camo only. Have skeletons in your closet do you? Feel like the world has its back to you and you alone? Maybe you have done things to people that society deems unreasonable? Perhaps your next target will hear the phrase: "Look man! Your shoes are not tied". Well I could go on but this picture has been painted. We are interested in WPvPers only. Structured PvPers need not apply.Morgen35 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 WTS BATTLE PETS! Hi guys! I'm new to this server and I need some gold for fast flying. So, all of my battle pets are for sale! Browse my pet list on the armory, and if you see something you'd like, we can work out a deal! I'm also willing to sell them to alliance people thru the neutral auction house for a slightly higher price to account for the larger % taken by the NAH. I will beat any current price. So browse away and get at me in game or leave post in this thread!Heretìç4 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Forum Trolls Ep. V: lolgamer Strikes Back! I noticed he was back on the forums recently and was disappointed that his trolling isn't up to his previous standards. He does appear to have targeted a wider variety of people. Anyways, who else here likes their monks? I was out healing all day on mine and loved every second of it besides Garalon LFR. Seriously, that has to be one of the worst LFR fights to heal in existence. Especially when you only have 4008 spirit since you were too lazy to reforge into it and your gear has none on it to start with.Pretzul6 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Newly Formed PvP guild coming to KJ! I am proud to introduce <CrowdChoosesCheese>. We are currently looking for players who have achieved 2,200 in arenas in previous seasons, or whom are currently above 2,000 current rating in either rbgs or arenas. Please seek an officer to gain more information due to this thread will not be checked on a regular basis.Noru25 Oct 1, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 <iGuild> is currently recruiting for a 10-man ... From our wonderful healer. Loot: iGuild's loot distribution has always been a very mature one. Generally we will look at who needs the piece more and allow them to have it. The only time this has changed is when things are broken like in Dragon Soul with the tank 4 pieces. If multiple people need the same item, we will generally let them sort out who gets it amongst themselves. If they would rather roll for it, they are more than welcome to. Leader is 16/16H (while current), 13/13H (while current), and 5/14H (Experienced. 1/14H killed)Hodor43 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 10m LF lock Tues-Thurs 6-10 PDT Found our lock, thanks anyways for the interest!Teevar0 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 Eggnog is back. I know it's September, but I guess Safeway doesn't know this because I just bought 2 gallons of eggnog and 2 bottles of Kraken. I am ready. Drunken Granny PvP starts tonight at 9 PM server, streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/freebsdgirl.Grañdma7 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 [A] LF Leveling/Casual PvE Guild Hello, Me and a couple friends have recently come back to WoW and are leveling Alliance characters together. Looking for a large, friendly leveling focused guild. Preferably with a solid distribution of low level members. Any suggestions?Phantompally0 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 <KJs Cutest> is recruiting!!!! No I am NOT recruiting members, however I am recruiting servants for my guild. These servants are to preform a variety of tasks, but not limited to the following. -Handing me iced cold beverages while I sun bathe. -Organizing my stuffed animal collection in alphabetical order. -Chauffeuring me around Stormwind in my limited edition Barbie Power wheels. -Having my bubble bath ready every evening with snacks available. -A Live band ready to preform my favorite songs for me and my special guests. -A painter to paint pictures of me and of my greatest adventures. I don't care what anybody thinks or says. I AM THE CUTEST.Donnahxz17 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 @You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8rumyup0OsKeylogthis4 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 Hey Guess what http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qm8PH4xAssHollyforest6 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 Keep Calm And Chive On Keep Calm And Chive On" is recruiting 2 Ranged Dps Hunter/Mage/Warlock and 1 Tank (Non-Pally) for SoO .We currently are 4/14.We Raid Tues,Wed,Thur 730-1030 PST for more info visit chiveon.guildlaunch.com or reply to this post or find me on real ID @dnewman115@gmail.com thank you and Chive On.Khaldrògo0 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 [A] LF raiding guild Survival hunter 523 dps ~110000 on single target looking for a raiding guild (10 or 25) that raids from 9-12 server timeIvantheiv0 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 [H]<Cyber Bullies> 10/14N LF Tank & Healer <Cyber Bullies> of Kil'Jaeden Horde is looking for more! About us: We're a fairly new raiding guild, most of our member have raided "hardcore" in the past so we know what it takes to progress fast in this game. We progress fast while having fun doing it. We've had a few roster issues so we haven't been able to progress as fast as we'd like to. With a few more good players we'll be progressing through HMs in no time. Progression: 2/13H Tot 10/14 SoO Raid Times: Tuesday 5:00-8:00 ST Thursday 5:00-8:00 ST Sunday 5:00-8:00 ST We do tend to add extra days if we think we'll kill the boss with the extra day. Recruiting: 1 Tank (Prot pally) 1 Healer (Resto Shaman or H Pally) Contact: If you have any more questions or want to chat you can whisper Pandamonium or Smoknloud in game or add me on battle tag, pandamonium#1853 Thank you for your interest!Pandamonium1 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 10m Tues-Thurs 6-10 PDT LF 1 lock,1 ele sham Found our people, thanks anyways for the interest!Teevar0 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 Overit Who is your daddy?Taurusrex4 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 (A) <Hammered> 10m Casual LFM! Hello, everyone! <Hammered> (Kil'Jaeden PvP) is a rather new guild started by a group of college friends, and we are looking for more to join our ranks! If you wish to reroll and join us, we have a few members that are leveling together currently, and that would not be a problem at all! This is a new guild, and we are in this together to learn and have fun as we casually progress through ToT and SoO in 5.4. iLvl and numbers of that sort do not matter to us. We aim to develop into a casual raiding guild focused on providing a quality, enjoyable, and mature environment for people to be a part of. We like to consider everyone in the guild as a part of a family in a sense. Being a small, yet active guild is rather important to us. This is a game, and it is meant to be shared with friends and family. It is meant to be enjoyed, and the happiness of the people in guild is important to us. We like to have fun here. We understand that life comes before the game. We understand that people have work, school, and families, so we are not strict when it comes to very many things. Just be kind to people in guild. It's a common saying, but please just treat the people in guild the way you would like them to treat you, and respect everyone. Respect can go a long way. Raiding: As we continue to grow the guild, we will be looking for people interested in being a part of our 10m raid group. The core group will be raiding probably Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9PM to Midnight EST. Times may change, but that is what we are looking at currently. "Do you accept PvPers?" Of course! While a few of the founding members(my rl friends) are old school raiders that are below average at PvP, we have some members strongly interested in PvP, and we will be running Arenas, randoms, and occasional RBGs at times as well. If you think that being a part of <Hammered> sounds like something you would enjoy, I'm sure we would love to have you. I'm aware that we don't have the high kill counts or major progression like most of the guilds here, but we can provide a quality and fun place to play this awesome game. Just head to our site and submit an application! *Application Disclaimer* I am fully aware that we are a new guild, and we are not a hardcore progression guild, so you may be wondering why we have an application form on our site. The reason is simple, we want like-minded people in the guild, so we can ensure that everyone is there to have a good time, to help each other, and to have fun in a mature environment. It is not a detailed or strict application, just something, so we can get to know you a bit. If you have any questions, post them here, add me on RealID at Exocraze#1956, or check out our website at hammered.enjin.com. Thank you, everyone, and I hope you all have a fantastic day.Shimple66 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 Hide and Seek Dorito want to play? :DDuhjuicebox4 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 ~~554 BM/SV Hunter LFG Guild W/Raid SPOT!~~ 13/14 25M Current Tier. Please contact me via in-game mail or request RID if interested. Fox alt152 (ÿ) Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Fox%C3%BF/advanced Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/foxywow Connectivity: Chicago: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2335422435.png Los Angeles: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2335432808.png Time Zone: Central Availability: Evenings Pref after 6PM local time Raid Exp: T16 13/14 N 25M 8/8 Flex T15 13/13H 25M T14 16/16 H 10 & 25M T13 8/8 H 10 & 25M *Have studied Heroic encounters and raid ready. Prefer A KJ 25M guild but will explore other options.Fxy1 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 H Prot Warrior LF Guild! Pvp/Pve Hey I am new to 90 after a break and I want to get back into both PvP and PvE! I am still gearing but should be over 520il for pve as of next cap out if not sooner. I have done some fights in the past, including all of firelands on my druid and all but the Syndra as well. I haven't raided heroic yet but I really would like to find a guild and raid.<br/><br/>I have a working mic and headset<br/>I read fights and do my best to learn them in advance <br/>I show up on time<br/>I bring my own food and flasks<br/><br/>On top of raiding I do like to RBG and just pvp in general. And will gear soon as in a few days here! (not soon TM) I can lead RBGS and would like to find a guild where I can do both..... If that is possible.<br/>Plz /w me in game or post bellow I love to talk to ppl=) Hope I fit the bill for you ruthless recruiters XDAnadrel0 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 H Prot Warrior LF Guild! Pvp/Pve Hey I am new to 90 after a break and I want to get back into both PvP and PvE! I am still gearing but should be over 520il for pve as of next cap out if not sooner. I have done some fights in the past, including all of firelands on my druid and all but the Syndra as well. I haven't raided heroic yet but I really would like to find a guild and raid. I have a working mic and headset I read fights and do my best to learn them in advance I show up on time I bring my own food and flasks On top of raiding I do like to RBG and just pvp in general. And will gear soon as in a few days here! (not soon TM) I can lead RBGS and would like to find a guild where I can do both..... If that is possible. Plz /w me in game or post bellow I love to talk to ppl=) Hope I fit the bill for you ruthless recruiters XDAnadrel0 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 552 Enh Shaman, LF 10m Core Raid Currently looking to xfer back to KJ, and finish out SoO. My current guilds core 10m has decided to take a break. Hopeing to find a new home back on this server. Current raid exp is 12/14N SoO, 6/12H ToT. Have been raiding since vanilla on multiple toons. Always come prepared for raid. Have multiple parses available to look at. Im looking for a semi-hardcore raid team, 2-3 nights a week max. Tue/Weds/Thurs or sun 7-10pm server would be ideal. Please reply or contact me in game on Nazjatar or Cyphex#1559 if you have any questions.Cyphex4 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 549 Boomkin 13/14N LF Raiding Group I have 13/14N exp in SoO with a 200k wipe on garrosh. I went 6/13H in ToT just because the group I was running with had some problems with recruitment. Preferred Times: Weekday: 6-7pm CST till like 12-1am Weekends: whenever I am looking for a guild with similar progression that I have at the moment. Please let me know in this post or just add me. If you would like to contact me about your guild please post your BTAG: Jesp#1814Furzar3 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 Timeless Isle, population, a QQ post. I got bored. So I did a /who timeless isle [class] or in the case of horde [class] [race] since y'all had more than 50 of every class but monks on Isle. Total was 636:153* or more than 4:1 in favour of Horde.** Before anyone wisely states "PvE server that way" I'm not complaining about being ganked per say. I'm complaining about the disproportional direction of ganking that results in having one dominate faction. I'm not that annoyed at being attacked (all I want on the Isle is pets, and I can do that just fine on my Horde priest) but that our server is slowly going the way of Illidan (~99% Horde). I'm afraid we're going to see an accelerate exodus of Alliance players for more friendly pastures. And if you're on Horde here, can you really say you'd blame us? But if that happens, what happens to your PvP? Do you really want a PvP-in-name-only server? So yes, I'm QQing. Slightly out of personal annoyance at having a hard time experiencing new content, but mostly from the realization that the best personal solution for me is part of the larger problem: do this content on my Horde or move servers. It's a classic tragedy of the commons. * Monk 34:13; Priest 67:11; Warrior: 65:11; Mage 53:6; Hunter 57:20; Druid: 55:14; Paladin 61:17; Shaman 56:17; Warlock 61:8; Rogue 50:20; Death Knight 77:16. **I freely grant this is not a scientific poll of faction activityContre213 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 This is a shout out to an old friend. Binkee, it has been way to long ol' boy. EDIT: Here ya' go. I just finished compiling/uploading it. http://youtu.be/ad208GcQW6oMorgen1 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 Just transferred here...(H) LF PvP Guild!!! Add my realID Zeal#1887 :DSouthmiami1 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 Looking for the owner of: Gromgar Looking for the owner of a level 5 warrior named Gromgar, i'd like to get this name off of you. Name your price, any price, as long as i can still retain my dignity, what little of it i have left.Azax3 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 Epic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9ASjxGj6A 'Takes off sun glasses" mother of GodSpartan0 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 Gold Im looking to trade 9k KJ gold to darkspear alliance, so if anyone has toons on darkspear please let me know, i made a RaF with my friend and i want my gold on darkspear!! Please add me realid collin.gunter@gmail.com or collin.gunter@hotmail.com thanks!!Amerta15 Sep 28, 2013