Korgath

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Sep 1, 2017 Raiding and Guild Resources (5.2) - Korgath (Last Updated: 6/9/2014) Intent: This is not a progression thread. This is a guild times and particulars thread. A raid time listing thread for the benefit of guilds, raiders, and PUG raid leaders. A raider awareness quick reference thread. A RL and GDKP registration thread. It is essentially an every-thing-but-progression-quick-reference aide. *If you have additional questions about the reason for this thread or why to participate in it, or other common questions these have received, please see the Q&A section specifically. -----=====TABLE OF CONTENTS=====----- 1...……………. Update date, Disclaimer, Contents 2...……………. Raid Time Quick Reference 3...……………. Progression Link, Raiding Sites, Weekly GDKP and PUG Raids 4...……………. Alliance Guilds A-K 5...……………. Alliance Guilds L-Z 6………………. Horde Guilds A-K 7………………. Horde Guilds L-Z 8………………. Guide Type Key 9...……………. Loot Type Key 10...……………. How To Add Your Guild 11……………… GDKP & PUG RL Submission Formats 12……………… Q&A 13...………….. Roll Call, 'About Korgath' (Answers for Transfers) -----=====RESOURCE NETWORK=====----- Hyjal: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127157975 Illidan: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2369880511 Korgath: Malygos: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1658713939 Medivh: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1756035907 Disclaimer: This thread is intended to be an ongoing resource to current and future raiders and raid guilds. Initial information was collected from that provided by guilds on their respective websites or on wowprogress. If your guild is not listed and wish it to be, please see the below qualifications and follow the submission procedure if you qualify. It is the intention of the thread provider to keep only current and up to date information to better serve those who would use this resource. It is the responsibility of each guild to provide current and accurate information. Additionally, this resource is for established and ongoing guilds to list their information. *Once your guild has raided on the same set schedule for 3 weeks, it qualifies to be listed. Until then, please do not submit an entry. Please Note: For the sake of brevity in the formatting, specific terms are used, and these terms are defined here specifically in the thread to convey their meaning in relation to this thread's presentation only. As such, please read the sections in full to interpret their meaning and proper usage here in order to ensure they most accurately reflect your guild, or the type of guild you are searching for.Deathpony103 Sep 1, 2017
7h [A] Healer and tank LF casual M+/raid guild We are two mythic geared dual class players that love following mechanics and making sure the group doesn't wipe to silly things like fire on the ground. I have a priest and mage available. He has a warrior and shaman available. I'd prefer to heal and he would prefer to tank but we can be flexible depending on the fight. We're just looking for a group of chill people to run mythic+ and raid normals and heroics with throughout our work week.Xavon2 7h
8h Dementis is 8/8N - 3/8 H Uldir Dementis is a successful established AOTC Heroic raiding guild on Korgath - US that has been killing bosses on a quick and fair pace for a few expansions. We are proud of the fact that we have killed bosses and gained achievements that were better suited for larger raiding groups. We are proud of the fact that our raids are drama free. We are proud of the fact that our raid environment is a very relaxed one. We get the job done!Dementis is recruiting players that can make our raid times consistently. We know life sometimes happens and a note in advance is appreciated. We are looking for mature players (18+) since ALL of us are adults ;-) and there is no profanity filter. Dementis raids on Tuesday and Wednesday from: 7:30pm ST - 10pm ST (8:30pm EST - 11pm EST) We are looking for players that are interested in raiding and pursuing high ranks in Mythic+ content. Item Level requirement: 345 Heart of Azeroth requirement: 18 We are also looking for players that MAIN their toon. Although we do not discriminate against alts in our guild, we believe that MAINS are played better and are well taken care off. We are not here to gear your ALTS, while we play our mains. TLDR: We are looking for mature raiders that want to be part of a tight knit raid team that has been very successful in the past few expansions and will not bail when the going gets tough. We support Xrealm raiding and have a community created to support this. Contact Nyreeh, Paszun, Ellianta, Ruhkouri, or Oblividan in game on Korgath US Alliance side or add me on b.net to have a chat! My b.net is Nyreeh#1238.Nyreeh11 8h
14h H <Incited> LFM Hello everyone! We’re a newly established guild with raiders going back to Vanilla/BC. Currently we are looking for players of all classes and specs to add to our core raid team to hopefully field a solid group to down content. At the moment our group is too small to have a technical “guild” run but with our core we’ve downed 5/8 normal with pugs and a few of us have 8/8 N and 5/8 H. Our only scheduled raid night is Tuesday at 8:30 PM CST until we can find more players. Thanks for reading!Nazgrax1 14h
16h Skilled tank/healer duo LF M+ dps for push lets be real, pugging M+ groups is sometimes more of a headache than anything. We want to push higher tier M+ keys and having trouble finding, for lack of a better word, competent DPS to run with. So far we pushed a +6 with plenty of time to spare, looking to go beyond that. Whisper me in game or comment if you think you'd be down! I'm either on this guy (Lusty) or JedimonkLusty0 16h
19h Simplicite Weekend 7/8H, 1/8M Simplicite 11/11M, US 104, Cutting Edge every tier in Legion, has officially partnered with our long time friends in the guild Winter is Coming, to form a Cutting Edge, 6 hours/week, Weekend Mythic raid team! EDIT: Please check recruitment part of this post before adding any of the btags! This post is for the weekend raid team only, the weekday team is full and is not recruiting at this time. This will be a progression focused raid team, and is perfect for any raiders who want to push content, but are on a time crunch. Prior Mythic experience (or the equivalent to) is required. You are expected to know your class in-and-out, accept constructive criticism, and come prepared to raid. With this new partnership, new raid times will be set for the Simplicite weekend team, at 7PM-10PM PST, Fri/Sat. Current needs are still being evaluated and will be concluded shortly, what almost is a certainty of need/missing currently is: Hpally Ranged DPS (Hunter/Mage/Lock) Even if your class isn't listed feel free to add one of the btags below if you're interested :). This team will be treated in a Cutting Edge, progression first fashion. As such, there must be a commitment to the time frame week in and week out, 90%+ attendance rate must be followed, along with letting an officer know if you'll be missing with an appropriate heads up is expected. The mentality during raiding is best explained in a "we over me" philosophy. Decisions as far as loot, roster, etc., will be made in the mindset of how it will better the raid team as a whole, rather than a single individual. Appropriate guild conduct is also expected at all times. We are an adult guild, we do not have time to be bothered with in-game drama. You're expected to act in a mature manner, without racism, sexism, etc. We all like to joke around and have fun, but know when enough is enough. Any interested raiders please add one of the following btags below. There is not an application process involved in our recruiting, just a simple interview in discord to get to know one another. We look forward to meeting you, and building a strong raid team, with an extremely active community. Fizzyelf#11113 - Officer/Raid Lead for Weekday Team. Trillstar#1873 - GM of Simplicite Yukidama#11700- Former GM of Winter is Coming, Officer, and Raid Lead for Weekend Team Agent#1156 - Officer, Co-Lead of Weekend TeamTaehee19 19h
1d Simplicite BfA sales! Simplicite (A) Korgath 9/9M 10/10M 118 US, 388 World! 11/11M 104 US, 322 World! For Uldir we are 8/8H, 3/8M with week 1 AOTC. What we sell: 1. Mythic + keys 2. Uldir Normal/Heroic clears 3. AoTC when Uldir 4. Eventual Mythic Uldir kills All info for what our sales include can be found below! All of our sales are guild ran, no pugs or any funny business like that. Mythic plus prices are determined on how high of a key you want, for the most part we sell +10s (but can sell lower at lower prices). This is currently the best way to gear your character. The completion of a +10 guarantees you a 385 piece in your weekly cache at reset. Please add the btag below to for pricing and to set up your run. Uldir clear prices are TBD and the day for the clear run will be determined by how high the demand is. We currently offer a Thursday clear day, with a 2nd clear day (most likely Sunday) to be added soon. Please add my btag below to check for pricing and availability. AoTC carries are now available. This is a guaranteed H G'Huun kill, with the AOTC achievement. This is your best way to be a sure invite to any pug you que for, for the rest of the tier. For prices along with other conditions/questions, please add me! Fizzyelf#11113 Thank you for your time and we look forward to helping gear you!Taemonk4 1d
2d <Nightreavers> Filling Ranks again We are recruiting members again this time around for a little more laid back playing. We are focusing more on PVP this expansion at the moment with casual raiding. RBG's and Arenas/casual pvp - Normal MAYBE heroic raiding. Mythics/Mythic+ runs. We are looking for friendly people who are looking to keep it mostly casual all while having fun. ZERO Drama! If this sounds like something you may be interested please feel free to reply here and or msg myself or ask for an invite from an officer in game. We will do our best to get you in. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks =)Stigmatic0 2d
2d [A] <Tainted Morals> LFM Tainted Morals was founded as a haven for Hakkar players who feel there is more to the game than having the best gear first or leading server progression. While our relationship is centered on a shared interest in World of Warcraft, we feel that our family of players, and our guild culture is greater than the game itself. Someday you may look back on the time you have spent playing WoW, and we want your lasting impression to be one of good friends and quality experiences, rather than meaningless statistics and endless hours farming raid instances. Tainted Morals has since moved from Hakkar to the Korgath server and is looking for more members to join us as we progress through BFA. Current raid times: Tues: 9-12ST Sun: 8-11ST Progression: 2/8H 5/8N Recruitment: Open Seek Armàgeddon or any other officer for any questions: Recruitment Officer - Armàgeddon BT: Armageddon#1581Armàgeddon0 2d
5d [A] <Wipe It> Semi-Hardcore LFM Guld: <Wipe It> Realm: Korgath Faction: Aliance We are a group of players coming back to raid in BFA. Most of us have raided in hardcore guilds for a good majority of our WoW careers up to Legion. We are filling out a guild to raid semi-hardcore in the coming expansion. We also encourage anyone looking for a home to come hang out even if you have no intentions of raiding and want to run mythic+ dungeons, PVP, or casually fill in on off nights. Current Progress Uldir - Normal - 6/8 Uldir - Heroic - 4/8 Below is some general information about times and what we are looking for. Schedule (CST): Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 – 11:00pm Tuesday/Thursday are progression nights. Wednesday is an optional off-night. Recruitment DPS: Hunter | Mage | Warlock Priest | Shaman | Druid Healers: Priest | Shaman | Druid | Paladin Tanks: Any Contact: Howelr#1899 or Austi #11961Cerveza17 5d
6d [A] Kaloren's Weekly Raid Hello Korgath, I will be hosting weekly raids for N/H Uldir on Tues/Thurs/Mon @ 8PM-11PM (approximately) EST. Our objective is to establish a weekly pug group willing to go into Uldir and make progress. We generally communicate through our community "Kalorens Weekly Raid." Needs Priority: DPS Healers Tanks You're welcome to join our guild as well, and we'll also be running M+ throughout the week. If you're interested please message me in game or reply to this thread. Thanks for reading!Kaloren0 6d
Sep 13 Casual Heroic Thur/Sun LF DPS Dark Origin is a heroic only raid group that raids just 2 days per week for a total of 4 hours. Our goal is to clear both normal and heroic content each tier. We will NOT be doing mythic raiding. We have successfully achieved AotC every tier this expansion and in previous expansions. OPENINGS: DPS Healer that can also dps PROGRESSION 11/11 Normal and Heroic Antorus 9/9 Normal and Heroic ToS 10/10 Normal and Heroic NH 7/7 Normal and Heroic EN 3/3 Normal and Heroic ToV ABOUT We're not some new startup. Dark Origin has been around since Vanilla. Many of our members have been with us since the beginning or for many years. We're not a clique. Our people are very friendly and enjoy including anyone in their activities. We are a small guild that raids with a team of approximately 12-15 people. We are mostly all in our 30s, all have different schedules, we've got jobs, families, etc, and that takes priority. We don't all play every day. On non-raid days it can be quiet. If you are looking for a highly social guild where people are always on to chat with, then we aren't the guild for you. We do sometimes get together outside of the raids to run mythic+, timewalking etc, but we are not a large social guild. RAID TIME Thursdays: 9 - 11pm CST Sundays: 9 - 11pm CST CONTACT If this sounds like something you might be interested in please add Amateria#1632 or leave a reply here. Hope to hear from you soon!Amateria19 Sep 13
Sep 12 High Charity Recruitment High Charity is a brand new guild that are currently looking for recruits for bfa. Id like to start a organized but enjoyable atmosphere for everyone at any skill level. Really would like a hand full of people from the server who can all get along and enjoy the game, while trying to increase the skill level of the people around them, and them selves. Full guild bank with a guild leader who loves the game and would love to find some people to enjoy the game with. Thank youWeshred2 Sep 12
Sep 12 (H) <The Goldtusk Dune Riders> LFM <The Goldtusk Dune Riders> are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our raid on Friday & Saturday 6pm PST. We'll start with normal to give everyone a chance to learn the fights before progressing onto Heroic and then Mythic. The Dune Riders also do Mythic dungeons and are looking to push that with keystones released. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 335+ iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots If these times work or you're interested in doing some late night Mythics, reply below!Essmanna1 Sep 12
Sep 12 [H] Ataraxia is Recruiting Here in Ataraxia, we value a sick sense of humor and good vibes. After trapping the best Hordies that Korgath had to offer, we halfway cleared all Mythic raids as they came and showed we had some fight left in us. We're currently recruiting warm bodies for Uldir. If you can make heads or tails of your class, follow instructions, and DO MECHANICS... you may be what we're looking for. Raid Times [CST]: Tues/Wed/Thurs | 9PM - 12AM Contact: Halcyon#1664, SolidLyon#1662, or Yukazi#1643 for more information.Yukazi1 Sep 12
Sep 12 [A] <Trash> Recruiting BFA Raid Team <Trash> is a new guild comprised of veteran raiders currently recruiting to fill our core raid team looking to jump into Uldir head first. Our current raid times will be Thursday/Saturday 7:30-10:30 EST. Please reach out to me or Naumann, on server anytime!Ruhm7 Sep 12
Sep 10 <VoA> <VoA>Dävë1 Sep 10
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 [A] <Blacklisted> Recruiting for BFA Looking for a guild that is hated by all including its own members? Blacklisted is the place to be. We are currently 2/11 Mythic Antorus and would classify as a semi-hardcore guild. We are recruiting dps/heals as we look to transition into BFA. If you can take a joke cuz we offend everyone on the regular and not die to dumb stuff, hit us up. Raid Times [CST]: Tues/Thurs/Sun | 8PM - 11PM Contact us for more information! Bnet Tag - jmilk#1695 or brelaine#164 http://blacklisted-us.com/#recruitAleira1 Sep 3
Sep 2 [H] 340 Survival Hunter LFG Looking for a guild to start Uldir with Available most nights Horde only Haven't really raided much before, but I learn quick. Contact here or Moon#1252Projectmoon0 Sep 2
Aug 30 [H] 345 blood/frost DK LFG (weekend only) Times available: Saturday and Sunday are my main days i am able to raid consistently, due to working full time. server transfer is a possibility (currently on Korgath.) Hoard and only Hoard i have only raided Emerald nightmare heroic 7/7 and ATBT 11/11 heroic all as dps(frost spec). Contact: Direct-TheeTopBard#1815 or this post I have never been able to play raids as current content only on farm. I hope to be able to a tank during raids to play a bigger role, but i am also a very good frost DK for DPS. Currently i am working very hard gearing both spec for possable raiding (mainly blood) and if possible i have 2 other friends looking to raid as healer and dps.Topbard0 Aug 30
Aug 25 (A) <hey im bad> pvp guild Recruiting all pvpers for arena, bgs, rbgs. Need respectful and consistent players. Reply to post or Pst ingame if interestedShivvy0 Aug 25
Aug 23 [A] Experienced healer looking to raid Hi, I'm currently looking for a healing spot in a BFA raiding guild. Right now my biggest thing is finding a guild that raids after 9 PM PST to accommodate my current work schedule. As far as experience in concerned I've had experience raiding as a DK DPS in WOTLK, holy paladin in Cataclysm, and disc priest in WoD. I think I have a relaxed approach to the game but definitely take raiding seriously as I spend a lot of time outside the game researching fights and learning how to master my class. If your guild is in need of a healer and raids after 9 then feel free to contact me at Zunova#1772 and I'd be happy to discuss the possibility of raiding with you.Zuenova0 Aug 23
Aug 22 5-6 ex mythic raiders looking for a home Greetings all we are a group of friends that raided Mythic together in Legion. Our guild was on Hydraxis and we killed heroic Argus on 11/29/17 (World 110th). We pride ourselves on knowing our class and performance. We are looking for a guild for Heroic Raiding, M+, and world PvP. We want to clear Heroic content and have fun. our group is as follow: DK Tank (pref) Holy/Disc Priest Monk (all roles) Hunter DK (all roles) Warrior As i do realize that adding this many people can change a raid group, we want to start playing with a new guild asap in order to build relationships and integrate into the new environment. Please add me aokiji1551#1128 so we can talk.Deathbysmash0 Aug 22
Aug 19 [A] Looking for PvP guild I just got back into WoW after a 4 year break and starting to level up again. I'm looking to join a guild that enjoys open world PvP and battlegrounds. I would like something casual or not super strict as my play times vary between work and family life. Signed, Knight-Champion Machined.Machined0 Aug 19
Aug 18 Like to farm? Simplicite needs mats! Simplicite ended Legion as US 104, and a top 5 9hour/week raid team in the US. We also ended as a top 80 world Alliance raid team. AND WE NEED SUPPLIES FOR RAIDING! What we're looking for: Dedicated farmers to help us prepare for progression raiding when Uldir drops. We are looking for stacks of mats for pots, flasks, vantus runes, food, feasts, etc. We are willing to pay for services, or potentially throw you a guild invite if you just enjoy farming and want to be a part of a fantastic, non-toxic drama free community that has 60-80 members online every evening currently. If joining it would be as a casual member, currently both raid teams are full. If spots become available then we can give you a shot at that time. For any questions please add me! We can talk proper compensation for your time! Fizzyelf#11113Taehee0 Aug 18
Aug 14 Most Geared Player - No Guild I'm going to attempt to become the most geared player on the server next expansion while remaining guild-less. #2 won't cut it this time. YeetHeckindoggo3 Aug 14
Aug 12 Daytime raiding guild Looking for a day time raiding guild, sometime during M-F. Likely playing melee DPS, but up in the air. Available on here or on battle.net at lulfas#1961Lulfas0 Aug 12
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Jul 30 LF Mythic+ Group for BFA Hey everyone, With BfA around the corner and my urge to want to do "hard" PvE content without raiding (lack of time with lots of amazing RL stuff happening right now), I'm looking for two to three people (1 tank, 1-2 DPS) to regularly run Mythic+ with and push for high keys. All I ask is you leave your a little description of who you are, what you've "accomplished" in the game, etc. Let's start with myself; I've been playing WoW since patch 1.8.0, healing raids since the end of TBC. My most recent "hardcore" raiding experience has to be during WoD where I was raiding Mythic to push for realm firsts on Arthas-Horde. I basically skipped Legion, most of it at least, and I'm now returning for BfA. Shegzon#1453 if ever you're interested! :)Shegz0 Jul 30
Jul 30 Selling Violet Spellwing, Argus Carry Runs! Late night option for getting your heroic Antorus runs if you don't regularly raid! Come run with Shut Up and Pull on Sunday nights, 10:30PM - 1AM server/Central Time Heroic carry run for all 11 Antorus bosses, with personal loot: 600,000 gold Heroic carry run for only Argus, with Violet Spellwing mount and personal loot: 250,000 gold Currently two time slots open if you want H Argus: 10:30PM Central and 11PM Central. Should take 30 minutes or less. Buyers must pay in full before the run. If for some reason you need to reschedule, then we will refund your gold. You can pay on either faction, on your realm of choice, though you must have a 110 alliance toon for the carry. You do not need to be any minimum gear. :) Personal loot means that you keep any loot that Blizzard randomly assigns to you, depending on your luck! Please add me at Neddy#1554 if you have questions or are interested in purchasing a run from us! Thanks!Nedra2 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 [A] <Special Friends> Tue/Wed 9P-12A LF All <Special Friends> is recruiting everyone who likes to have fun but kill dragons in an effective manner as well. We always strive for Ahead of the Curve and have achieved that every tier since Throne of Thunder. Get in contact with us at: Tempusbane (Cryogenix#1778) Olvim (Istorvir#1767) Valarauko (HUEHUEHUEHUE#1618) Our progress for Legion was as such: 3/11 Mythic Antorus with AotC 9/9 Heroic ToS 3/10 Mythic Nighthold with AotC 2/3 Mythic ToV with AotC 2/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare with AotC Our goals for Battle for Azeroth are just the same: to achieve ahead of the curve in every tier of the expansion and dabble in mythic if possible. We NEVER break our back over mythic content and don’t push it extremely seriously. So if that’s what you’re looking for, we’re probably not your group. Our raid schedule is as follows: Mandatory: Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8PM-11PM CST (Server) / 9PM-12M EST Optional: Monday night normals, other impromptu raids when we feel like it Below you can see what classes we are specifically interested in: Healers: preferably monks, priests, druids or shamans. Ranged DPS: All Spots Open. Melee DPS: All Spots Open. Other: 1 DPS that is willing to be a fill in as a 3rd tank, preferably not a warrior or death knight. All others will still be considered. More About Us: We were founded back in 2013 around the time Throne of Thunder was released and have had the same leadership core since then. Many of our members have been playing since the WoW Beta and initial launch of Vanilla WoW and have been in cutting edge guilds in past expansions (Vanilla World 1st, Vanilla Grand Marshall, BC and WotLK world top 5’s). Now we find ourselves a little older and with a little more life in the way. We have quite a few millennial members but the majority of our player base is 30 somethings that still want to kill bosses, see content and have fun with our friends while doing it. Our policies are pretty lax, but when it comes down to raiding we do take new content and our raid times pretty seriously. We are also open to players who may be returning from a break or a little under-geared, so don't let that stop you from getting in touch with us! We look for attitude and skill over anything else, gear can always be farmed!Tempusbane0 Jul 29
Jul 23 Horde Disc LF Weekend BfA raiding guild Very lonely and need some people to play with again as I want to raid. Solid healer LF guild that raids wekeends. Played since Vanilla. Mature/dedicated player.Unsatiate0 Jul 23
Jul 22 Sambas spawn times he.. hello korgath.. this thread is to keep track of when the rare spawn named Sambas spawns and/or dies/is tamed.. i have read that the spawn is anywhere from 6-24 hours. Sambas is a lion that spawns in the twilight highlands, he is a rare spawn and has a unique model. Killing him only gives 25 gold and there is no achievement, so please do not kill him! let hunters tame him :D.. so if anyone really cares about mentioning if they have seen Sambas dead or alive, please post here :D and as of lately i have seen many hunters flying around his patrolling areas, best of luck to all the hunters trying to get him! keep track of what time it is if you see him and post it here!Kerrath17 Jul 22
Jul 21 Kg OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 15 TABU Recruiting TABU is looking for more members for BFA! we love pvp but we do pretty much everything! from dungeons, questing and raids to.... finding pets! ugh. come join us for BFA. We are laid back and like helping each other out! Come have fun, find new friends, and destroy the alliance with us!Patollo0 Jul 15
Jul 10 Last Chance for Chosen Simplicite 11/11m is selling The Chosen achievement with spots available this Wednesday. We are a GOLD ONLY sales group and can take payment on any realm. The Chosen title and the transmog will be removed with prepatch so this could be your last chance. Roguenuke#1319 for info on how to reserve a spot. Also selling Mythic ABT, Mythic Guldan with mount and Mythic Argus with or without mountRoguenuke1 Jul 10
Jul 2 Simplicite sales UPDATED M/HABT GULDAN Simplicite (A) Korgath 9/9M 10/10M 118 US, 388 World! 11/11M 104 US, 322 World! Mythic ABT kills now available! This will be a price per boss payment or in sets (1-5, 1-7,etc.). Please contact me for dates/times! Btag can he found down below! We are also able to sell Mythic KJ kills (can do all of ToS) if there is any interest! We are also able to sell The Chosen runs for ToV as well. Heroic Sells would occur every Thursday evening, 6:30 central (server) time. Guarantee you will be the only person for your tier piece that we are selling to that run. The Argus kill will allow for quest completion for the new leggo ring, as well as a chance for Aman'Thul (arcano 2.0) or your specs pantheon trinket. This is ran on personal loot by 965+ilvl 11/11M raiders. Potential to be traded a lot of gear! The Gul’dan Mount sale is also on Thursday evenings (we can do it other days as well just need notice!) right before the heroic run. The mount has a 100% drop rate on Mythic! This will end come BFA! For prices along with other conditions, please add me! Fizzyelf#11113 Thank you for your time and we look forward to helping gear you!Taehee51 Jul 2
Jun 14 Alchemist recipe collectors! Attention Alchemists, I have the following recipes for sale: Recipe: Gift of Arthashttp://www.wowhead.com/item=9296/recipe-gift-of-arthas Recipe: Elixir of the Mongoosehttp://www.wowhead.com/item=13491/recipe-elixir-of-the-mongoose Will discount heavily and throw in a crusader formula if you buy bothClownpocket2 Jun 14
Jun 8 <A> <Nox Oriens> 7/11 Mythic - LF DPS We are looking to add 3-5 new guildies (specifically DPS) for our Mythic roster. <Nox Oriens> is a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups: Tempest (Mythic Roster) Ascendance (Casual Progression) Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central). We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. Currently our recruiting is for our Mythic Progression group but we are always looking for raiders for our Casual group. We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact Shadowmist (Shadowjj#1695) in-game for further information.Shadowmist1 Jun 8
Jun 8 Looking to start raiding Hello, I was a pretty HC raider back in BC LC and So on. But the current expansion I have kept to LFR. Im looking to get back to raiding in what would be your Ascendance (casual progression) or your alt run. I Have 2 hunters both at 934 Ilvl, a resto druid that is at about the same 934 Ilvl and a Misty Monk who is about 937 Illvl. Just looking to Raid, Im a 46 year old soon to be retired after 26 Years in the US Army (10 Years as Light Airborne Infantry and 16 years as a Special Forces Weapons Sergeant and Multi Purpose K9 Handler with 3rd Special Forces Group) so Im not some crazy 13 year old Crazy Kid. Im willing to start at the bottom and learn My toons are Bowowners(BM Hunter) Bowtalks(BM and MM Hunter. Birchslap(Resto Druid) and Mistykicks(MW Monk) Thanks for hearing me out. V/R Kevin Casey kevcasey#1573Mistykicks0 Jun 8
Jun 8 (A) <Nox Oriens> - Mythic and Casual Teams <Nox Oriens> is a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running with three raid groups: Tempest (Mythic roster) Ascendance (casual progression) Paragons (Mythic roster) We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Monday (9pm to midnight server = central time). We maintain a friendly guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents. Many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal friend invite policy. All of your alt characters are welcome but not required to be in guild. We have other guild activities like pvp (rbgs, arenas, and world), achievement runs in old content, mythic+ dungeons, AP runs through lower difficulties, and alt raids (all optional) on other nights. We are specifically looking for a cross-over DPS main/Healer off-spec for one of our progressive teams as well as a few DPS. Main spec healers are always welcome! We are filling all positions in our Casual group. We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact Shadowmist (Shadowjj#1695) in-game for further information.Shadowmist2 Jun 8
Jun 6 [Illidan][H]<Recursion> LF1M Healer & DPS! [Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting! ABOUT US: We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC. RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time). Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+ CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Age: 25+ Discord Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/Rogue) Heals: Druid / Priest Tank: CLOSED Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us! Casual players are welcomed! CONTACT INFO: Apply Directly @ https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/ Bakua (Nuka#11152) Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)Bakua0 Jun 6
Jun 6 BM Hunter LFG BM Hunter looking to get back to raiding. Willing to start with ALT Group. Have several alts all at 930 ILVL Ive been in the Army for 26 years, 10 years Airborne Infantry and the 16 years in 3rd Special Group. Im on every night and open to raid at any scheduleBowowners0 Jun 6
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
May 30 Alliance - 954 Warrior Tank LF Guild Hi All, Vanilla WoW player looking for a guild pushing Mythic raid content and active with PvP and Mythic+ on off-days. Also looking for a place to call home for BFA. Hoping to keep to a schedule where raids are done before 11 PM EST. I have lots of experience in the past (BC) aggressively pushing the bleeding edge of PVE content but have missed the boat for the past few XPacs because of school, but looking to get back into it now that I'm done.Jalalabad0 May 30