Korgath

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Aug 6, 2016 Raiding and Guild Resources (5.2) - Korgath (Last Updated: 6/9/2014) Intent: This is not a progression thread. This is a guild times and particulars thread. A raid time listing thread for the benefit of guilds, raiders, and PUG raid leaders. A raider awareness quick reference thread. A RL and GDKP registration thread. It is essentially an every-thing-but-progression-quick-reference aide. *If you have additional questions about the reason for this thread or why to participate in it, or other common questions these have received, please see the Q&A section specifically. -----=====TABLE OF CONTENTS=====----- 1...……………. Update date, Disclaimer, Contents 2...……………. Raid Time Quick Reference 3...……………. Progression Link, Raiding Sites, Weekly GDKP and PUG Raids 4...……………. Alliance Guilds A-K 5...……………. Alliance Guilds L-Z 6………………. Horde Guilds A-K 7………………. Horde Guilds L-Z 8………………. Guide Type Key 9...……………. Loot Type Key 10...……………. How To Add Your Guild 11……………… GDKP & PUG RL Submission Formats 12……………… Q&A 13...………….. Roll Call, 'About Korgath' (Answers for Transfers) -----=====RESOURCE NETWORK=====----- Hyjal: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127157975 Illidan: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2369880511 Korgath: Malygos: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1658713939 Medivh: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1756035907 Disclaimer: This thread is intended to be an ongoing resource to current and future raiders and raid guilds. Initial information was collected from that provided by guilds on their respective websites or on wowprogress. If your guild is not listed and wish it to be, please see the below qualifications and follow the submission procedure if you qualify. It is the intention of the thread provider to keep only current and up to date information to better serve those who would use this resource. It is the responsibility of each guild to provide current and accurate information. Additionally, this resource is for established and ongoing guilds to list their information. *Once your guild has raided on the same set schedule for 3 weeks, it qualifies to be listed. Until then, please do not submit an entry. Please Note: For the sake of brevity in the formatting, specific terms are used, and these terms are defined here specifically in the thread to convey their meaning in relation to this thread's presentation only. As such, please read the sections in full to interpret their meaning and proper usage here in order to ensure they most accurately reflect your guild, or the type of guild you are searching for.Deathpony101 Aug 6, 2016
2d <Pound Town> Recruiting 9/9N 6/9 H!!!!!!! PT is a mature guild with several veteran players. We raid 2 nights a week and try to have an additional night for alts/normal runs. AOTC guild achievements every set of content as a guild for the last few expansions and this will be the case for ToS. We are looking for SOLID DPS and HPS that are capable of competing with our top players while doing the mechanics right. Raid Nights: Tuesday: 9:30 P.M.-12:30 A.M. Wednesday: 9:30 P.M.-12:30 A.M. Saturday: 9:30 P.M.-12:30 A.M. (Optional Alt/N run) Loot Rules: MS>OS 1-100 rolls. Tier is always reserved for the guild in case of a pug member. Post here or get with me in game and I can answer any questions.Beolul0 2d
5d [A] <Serious Face> 3/9M 2 days LF DPS We are a young guild with experienced players that progress mythic content on a relaxed schedule. We provide food, flask, vantus weekly. We raid two times a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 PM [PST] to 9 PM [PST] and are looking for 2 players to round out our Mythic roster. Currently Recruiting Looking for: DPS (2) Healer (1) Other roles are welcome to apply but have a lower priority. We look forward to hearing from YOU, our future teammate! Please contact us with any questions. Contact: timbient#1965 Innovation#1431Innovation27 5d
6d [A] <Blame it on Lag> 9/9 H 1/9 M ToS <Blame it on Lag> is currently seeking raiders for our Mythic Tomb of Sargeras raid group. We are currently 7/7N, 7/7H, 7/7M in EN; 3/3N, 3/3H in ToV; 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10M in NH; and 9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M in ToS. <Blame it on Lag> has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King. Our raid times are Saturday 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM and Sunday 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM. We have additional, optional raid nights as needed for prior content and lower difficulties and have a vibrant Mythic+ Dungeon community. We are willing to finish gearing competent raiders; logs and parses help us a lot. Those interested please check out our guild website http://blameitonlag.guildlaunch.com/; reply to this forum post; or contact Mariea, Seigfried, Eldertut, Fii, Keldracos, or Tuorgkicn in game. Current Needs: Tank Healer Ranged DPS (Mage, Druid, Shaman, or Priest Preferred) Rogue Low Priority: Melee Hunter, WarlockFii21 6d
Aug 11 <Serendipity> WTS Tomb of Sargeras carries. Dear Potential Buyer, Thanks for your interest in Serendipity's sales services. Below you will find informations regarding us and what kind of services we can offer to you. About Us: We are a 10/10m raiding guild, ranked realm first during Nighthold tier and finished US 17th within the 2-Day progression scene. Currently 5/9 in mythic ToS, we strive to obtain another realm first and keep improving in our standings compared to groups with similar raiding schedules. We pride ourselves on efficiency and bring a similar mentality in our sales. Sales Information: 9/9 heroic tomb of sargeras full clear on personal loot : 700k . Date of Sale: 07/17/17 at 7:15pm Server Time / 8:15pm Eastern. Please log in a few minutes early as we pull the first boss at exactly 7:30pm central / 8:30pm eastern. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot Please be advised that the only guaranteed loot you'll get is the one you will loot yourself. Our raiders are very well-geared and may pass some loot to buyers. Benefits -Full clear of HeroicTomb of Sargeras -Personal loot, possibly passed gear from raiders and bonus roll -Ahead of the curve achievement. Details : -25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. -Remaining 75% is to be paid before first pull on raid night -You may reschedule up to 48 hours before your scheduled run without penalty. -If technical issues arise, we allow 15 minutes to reconnect before continuing. -Gear that is an upgrade for our raiders may not be passed on. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic +15 completion : 350k -930 ilvl gear in your weekly cache -any non-needed gear passed on to you. -Will try to stack the group with the same armor class so you get more gearing oportunities. We accept gold from many servers, including but not limited to : Korgath, Sargeras, Stormrage, Proudmoore, Dalaran, Moonguard, etc... For further information regarding Tomb of Sargeras or Mythic Keystone sales, please contact me in game at Milford#11311 or on discord at Milford#8459. This post was last updated on july 13th. It was heavily inspired by Zvn's post for <Trap Run>'s services.Millford27 Aug 11
Aug 11 [A]Dementis 9/9N ToS - 6/9H ToS LF HEALS Dementis is a successful Heroic raiding guild on Korgath - US that has been killing bosses on a quick and fair pace this entire expansion. We are proud of the fact that we have killed bosses and gained achievements that were better suited for larger raiding groups. We are proud of the fact that our raids are drama free. We are proud of the fact that our raid environment is a very relaxed one. We get the job done! Dementis is recruiting players that can make our raid times consistently. We know life sometimes happens and a note in advance is appreciated. We are looking for mature players (18+) since most of us are adults ;-) and there is no profanity filter. Dementis raids on Tuesday and Wednesday from: 7:30pm ST - 10pm ST (8:30pm EST - 11pm EST) We are looking for players with an item level of at least 900. We are also looking for players that MAIN their toon. Although we do not discriminate against alts in our guild, we believe that MAINS are played better and are well taken care off. We run a Master Loot System in our raids and have no problems passing gear to people that need it more, but we are no charity. So if you are looking for free hand outs: please move along! TLDR: We are looking for mature raiders that want to be part of a tight knit raid team that has been successful the entire expansion and will not bail when the going gets tough. Bonus points if you are a DPS with an off spec heal! If you are xrealm you can test run with us for a few weeks. I am also very confident that if you raid with us you don't want to leave us for someone else ;-) Contact Nyrhi, Ellianta, Oblividan, Paszun or Ruhkouri in game on Korgath US Alliance side or add me on b.net to have a chat! My b.net is Nyreeh#1238.Nyreeh12 Aug 11
Aug 9 Name in use - Aragoth Player isn't even listed in the server armory but the name's in use, would like to have this released from whomever has it... Will pay gold or whatever if needed.Theriel1 Aug 9
Aug 9 <Re Lapse> 5/9M Fri/Sat guild The important things: Raid Schedule: Friday: 9pm-1am EST Saturday: 9pm-1am EST We DO NOT add raid days or hours. Progression: Tomb of Sargeras - 5/9MWebsite: http://re-lapse.enjin.comBtag for more info: Roope#1482 What kind of a guild is Re Lapse? We consider ourselves to be a Part-Time Hardcore guild. What does that mean exactly? It means that while we only raid 8 hours a week, we are VERY serious about getting the most out of our time as we possibly can. While we won't be a part of the bleeding-edge progression, we certainly plan on finishing well ahead of the curve and have done so historically. Recruitment Needs: We don't have a bench, so any spot that we're recruiting for is for our active roster. However, we do have depth on our team to cover absences and so that we can kill the boss in front of us with a comp that allows us to achieve that kill as fast and optimally as possible. Once we have the first kill we rotate other members in to get kills if it was required they sit. Mistweaver Monk Holy Priest Holy Paladin Shadow Priest Boomkin Mage Recruiting, what type of player are we looking for? Quite simply, we are looking for exceptional players. Our guild is the home of many people who simply do not have time to raid on weekdays. However, we still expect raiders be doing everything they can to progress, and further themselves as a raider outside of raid days. This includes spending time researching your class, coming prepared to raid with having researched the fight and our strat as we only have a limited time of raid each week. Loot System: To distribute loot, we use Loot Council. Loot is a necessary tool that controls how well your raid can progress, as so we treat it like such. We hand out loot based on a couple of factors. How big of an upgrade it is, attendance, whether the item is BiS or not and overall performance. We weigh all of these factors and hand out loot to who we feel will give us the greatest benefit for our raid. Required Addons: Some form of boss timers (DBM/Bigwigs/etc) Angry Assignments Exorsus Raid Tools Weakauras BigDumbLootCouncil______________________________________ If any of this interests you, please do not hesitate to fill out an application on our website. http://re-lapse.enjin.com If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via btag, Roope#1483Zenlobello0 Aug 9
Aug 6 2/9 M, 9/9 H <Inexorable> LF RDPS+Heals! About us: Inexorable is a 2 night a week mythic guild in need of a few talented players to round out our current team so that we can continue pushing Tomb. Given our 6 hour a week schedule we need players who are are not only skilled at playing their character, we need you to be on time, prepared to raid, and generally be dependable. Currently 2/9 M, 9/9 H. Went 8/10 M, 2/3 M, 7/7 M in previous tiers this expansion. Current roles and specs needed are listed below. However, if you play a class/spec that is not listed below and feel like you can be an asset to our team, please apply. Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 11PM PST (11PM - 2AM EST) Offnights: Sunday 8 pm-11 PM PST. Contact info: Please feel free to contact Galivus (Galivus #1536) if you have any questions. Recruitment needs: DPS: Warrior Sub Rogue BOOMKIN Any strong mechanically aware DPS Healers: Disc priest (high) Resto Druid (high) Holy Paladin (high) Resto Shaman (high) UPDATED: 8/2/2017Galivus143 Aug 6
Aug 4 Alliance Resto Druid Looking for Guild. Hi Korgath. I am looking for a guild! I love healing and wish to do so when I reach end game content as a casual raider. I am looking for a guild that raids on weekends/Fridays preferably or late night weekdays. I don't mind leading a raid group either! If anyone has interest let me know. Either in game or on these forums. Have a great night all.Naturejuice0 Aug 4
Aug 4 <A> AutoTuned 9/9H Recruiting. AutoTuned is recruiting RDPS (Mage,Warlock,Shaman) and Healers (Pally/Shaman/Monk) for spots in our Nighthold progression group. Looking for people who actually want to progress. Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 10:15 P.M-1:15 A.M CST. 900 minimum for raiding. Currently 9/9H ToS. If interested, Contact me at ChocolateOne#1549 and i hope to hear from you soon.Ladianian38 Aug 4
Aug 3 [A] [Korgath] <VoA> 7/9 H ToS 9/9 N-ToS Guild: VoA Server: Korgath US Faction: Alliance Style: Casual/Hardcore Raid Times: Tues 7-10pm CST Thurs 8-11pm (normal not progression) CST Sunday 7-10pm CST ( 2 Days Progression, 1 farm (optional) ) Current Progression: - <VoA> (est 2004) is currently looking for competitive players for casual Mythic progression! We are a group of players that have been playing together for years. Casual-Hardcore, being said that means we like to accomplish as much as possible in the time we raid and with efficiency. Currently we are looking for exceptional players to round out a mythic raid group, we currently have a 20 group but that doesn't mean we're full. Always taking more for Heroic/Mythic progression for Tomb of Sargeras, even if your looking for a place to hang out to call home. The guild itself has been around since vanilla and into wrath. Most players were still playing spread out among other guilds . We are all older now, so we get that life happens, but while we are in there for the raid we are focused on the content at hand. Very helpful guildies if you need anything, and are always running M+ and raids Reply to this or contact in game: Fingenn#1179 Or /who and talk to an officer on at the timeSwaj0 Aug 3
Aug 3 Korgath Recruitment slow - LF group HI! You all know Korgath's server pop has dwindled over the past years. We are looking to find a group of 5-6 committed DPS to join our ranks and would love to work with a guild that potentially is about to give up on raiding due to low numbers or your group is thinking about transferring due to inactivity. By working together we could really tackle new content. Of course, single players or duos can also join! Healers or tanks that have decent DPS specs will also be considered. We love players who can tackle both roles! We use EPGP, raid T/W/Th 7-10 CT or Server time, use Discord, and are 9/9 N and 8/9 H. Our DPS are pulling 850K-1mil+ on fights so we'd expect similar performance. We were founded in 2005 on Darkspear and keep raiding new content every new patch! Come be a part of a guild who can weather the bad times and shine in the good times. We want to get back to finishing mythic content but we need committed DPS online and ready to raid! Go to Ruin-ds.com to learn more. Add me CheryleG#1931 on bnet, I'd love to chat with you! Thank you.Zaryssah2 Aug 3
Aug 2 LF [A] Korgath Day Raiding Guild FIRST OF ALL: This is a random character because my friend wanted to post for this realm. I'm looking for a day Raiding guild on Korgath that'll be looking to accept a Mage, probably will end up frost. If you don't have raiding slots, still please leave any comments, maybe if you have alt runs going or if you'll eventually have slots. Just any guild on Korgath for Alliance that raids during day hmu, thanksSheetinburg0 Aug 2
Aug 2 Casual Heroic Thur/Sun LF DPS - 9/9N 3/9H Dark Origin's is a heroic only raid group that raids just 2 days per week for a total of 4 hours. Our goal is to clear both normal and heroic content each tier. We raid in a group of approximately 12-15 people. We are looking for just a few more to top off the group. ABOUT We are a small guild that consists mostly of our raid team with the addition of a few friend rank members. We are mostly all in our 30s, all have different schedules, we've got jobs, families, etc, and that takes priority. Many of us have known each other for a long time. So that said, we don't all play every day. On non-raid days it is often very quiet. If you are looking for a highly social guild where people are always on to chat with, then we aren't the guild for you. We have fun when we raid and we do sometimes get together outside of the raids to run heroics, timewalking, mythics etc, but we are not a large social guild. Dark Origin has been around since Vanilla. In fact, we've raided all of the previous content at a high level, doing Heroic (now mythic) while it was relevant content. Our goal in Legion is to clear both normal and heroic difficulties. We will NOT be attempting mythic content. RAID TIME Thursdays: 9 - 11pm CST Sundays: 9 - 11pm CST OPENINGS: DPS PROGRESSION 9/9 Normal ToS 3/9 Heroic ToS 10/10 Heroic and Normal NH 7/7 Heroic and Normal EN 2/3 Heroic and 2/3 Normal ToV CONTACT If this sounds like something you might be interested in please add Amateria#1632 or leave a reply here.Amateria4 Aug 2
Jul 26 RUIN - 9/9N 8/9H LF DPS M ToS Hi! We are Ruin of Korgath (est 2005 on Darkspear) and we are trying to fill our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We are 9/9 N and 8/9 H ToS with our eyes set on Mythics! We raid T/W/Th from 7-10 server time (central). We request Concordance 1 and 905-910+ iLvl to be competitive with our dps/heals. We have a great community of players who continually return to raid with us. Looking for ALL DPS Go to Ruin-ds.com to learn more, click the About Ruin link. PST Zaryssah in game or add me on bnet CheryleG#1931 Thanks!Zaryssah5 Jul 26
Jul 25 LFG 897 iLvl Human Afflock Hello I'm currently living in EST time and was wondering if there are any guilds that I could join. My current guild isn't much of a problem except for sometimes the raiding times. I'm not looking forward to raiding past 2 a.m. But who knows that may change so feel free to leave a reply still. I've had experienced raiding a lot, but only one time with a guild and that was an alt run, where I got carried. Currently I'm available to raid during the week, but that will change very soon.Muppins0 Jul 25
Jul 25 <Simplicite> (A) 5/9M Simplicite is a new and upcoming guild building up for Legion. We're comprised of a laid back group of individuals who just want to kill some content in a timely manner without all the drama that comes with hardcore guilds. We also have a decent roster of 2200+ rated pvpers that want to try and compete at the level this server is known for. Until Legion we raided as a 25m guild from Vanilla through Cata where many of us took breaks since most did not find MoP as entertaining as other xpacs. In WoD we were able to down a number of mythic bosses before recruitment became too difficult and we decided to take a break for the rest of the expansion. We all decided to come back together and rebuild here on Korgath, and with that being said, we are looking to swell the ranks in order to raid heroics and mythics in Legion. We promote a competitive atmosphere and encourage anyone to apply even if your class isn't specifically listed below... Not currently recruiting any tanks. Current Needs Shaman - Ele, and resto Rogue Warlock Hunter Any and all exceptional players will be considered. Raid Schedule Mon, Tues, Wed, We are an EST guild so raids will be 6:30 Server and last until 9:30pm server (7:30pm est – 10:30pm EST) Loot Distribution We run a loot council, and priority is given to what feels like the biggest upgrade for the group as a whole. What We Expect You are capable of playing your main spec and an off-spec as needed, and able to take constructive criticism.Your gear is up to par for current content, and you know how to chant, gem, forge correctly. You're reliable! Our schedule isn't demanding, and as such you are expected to give advanced warning if unable to make it. We realize real life happens. You're motivated. We don't expect to explain every boss to you when progression hits, and you already know what needs to be done. If you have any questions feel free to contact any of us below. Trillstar#1873 Erbodhe#1521Trillstar44 Jul 25
Jul 24 (A)-(Korgath)-(Keepers of Antiquity) Guild Name: Keepers of Antiquity Realm: Korgath (US) Faction: Alliance Realm Type: PvP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Description Our name says it all. We want to make the game feel like the old days; when it was fun and a community. I don’t know about everyone else but I miss the community feel. Nowadays everyone gets on and does raid finder or a pug group, there is no sense of family or loyalty. This guild wants to bring back that old atmosphere. We want to build up a family that works together; no YELLING or blaming other members just an attitude of encouragement and respect. We don’t want to run the guild alone we want to build a council of about 10-12 people who share our values and views on this STILL amazing game. We would love to recruit players who are willing to help build this guild from the ground up. This council will be the foundation, we will come together to form a guild charter and figure out what we expect from members. Then as a group, we will start recruiting looking for members that are suitable for our guild. Starting out we want to establish a raid team/s for Legion so it would be extremely awesome if we could find a few experienced raiders who would be willing to take up the reins of leadership. If we find members who enjoy PVP and desire to take up a leadership role in that area, we welcome that too. Our philosophy is loyalty! So if you are a person who hops from guild to guild, or a person who quits because the guild is not doing as well as you would like; we honestly DON’T want you. We want committed, trustworthy, responsible, and dependable people who are willing to shed blood to make this guild extraordinary. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Positions Available: As mentioned above we are currently looking for people to take up the reins of raid and PvP leadership. [We have strict ideas of how we want raiding and PvP if you are interested in knowing more send me an email or in game message] We are also looking for raiders and PvP players both casual and elite. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you would like to request membership please contact: Guild Master Kalnazzar or Elder Aneytiri in game or by email Guardian.Kalnazzar@gmail.com - ElderAneytiri@gmail.com to receive your Guild Packet/Questionnaire.Kalnazzar18 Jul 24
Jul 24 [A] Grown Ups 9/9N 8/9H Recruiting for ToS <Grown Ups> is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression. We are particularly interested in the following: Ranged dps and shama/druid/monk heals. All classes and specs are welcome to apply! We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday from 8:30-11:30PM (Central) Learn more about us and our raid progression: grown-ups.us We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath (PVP). <Grown Ups> was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for more than seven years. We're not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family. We will consider applications from exceptional players of any class or spec. Members are encouraged to have raid-competitive off-specs to increase our roster's flexibility. We boast an already diverse membership and we welcome mature applicants of any background. Visit our website (grown-ups.us) to learn more about our specific recruiting goals and raid progression!Stickybüns10 Jul 24
Jul 23 [A] Selling +15 Keystones/KSM Hello everyone, This thread is just plain and simple, like the title says.. Myself and a few players from top 10 US guilds are interested in selling +15 keystones to help you all, whether you just can't find good groups to get your weekly keystone completed or if you just have a super undergeared alt, we're able to help any player get their guaranteed 930 loot from your weekly caches! You may be wondering what how our pricing works.. -Standard price is 200k just for the completion. With this you'll receive a random 930 ilvl drop from any of the Legion dungeons, you'll also receive a good chunk of AP come Tuesday. -We also are selling Keystone Master but the price can vary, our standard KSM price is 350k, while we also allow room for discounts if you're character is geared and can somewhat speed up the run blah blah blah, just helps out in the end. We are currently only selling to anyone as long as they are on: Sargeras-US Stormrage-US Kel'thuzad-US Korgath-US For Questions/Concerns My Battle Tag: Hypotonia#1882 If you're wondering about our background and why you should come to us over other groups.. Myself and a few others that I play with have sold thousands and thousands of challenge mode carries throughout Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor, some of us had top US times and US first for completing those cms. Saying this, we've always known what we're doing during our carry runs and we try to make the atmosphere very relaxing for everyone. If you want to pay for a KSM run, we'll always make your job easy so you don't have to do anything out of the ordinary but dodge a few mechanics and go full mongo on everything.Hypotonia6 Jul 23
Jul 21 <Immortality> - 9/10M LFM 9/9 H <Immortality> is a DAY ONE guild. We have been active since Nov 23, 2004 who still has the drive to push and progress through all Mythic content. Legion Kill videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UdHcdhrcdQ&list=PLzAIQBfT4LJvFeN1JAajGe-7Qu78qcuM1 We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to push progression, compete on meters and have fun while doing it. Many external activities keep us all well intertwined with each other. Its a game after all, and we love playing this game. Majority of us have been here since the beginning and still here having fun and increasing our pool of friends. ► What you can expect from us: Progression Organization Semi-Hardcore Atmosphere Comedic Atmosphere All around great time We don't want raiding to be a chore or a second job, we just want to have fun and progress. ► What we expect from you: Attendance Up to date with Artifact and weekly Mythic + Performance Up to date on your class and role Able to handle direction and suggestions We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Staying up to date on your roles and changes will help you progress and the guild progress. ► Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00am EST Tuesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00am EST Wednesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00am EST OPTIONAL Thursday farm/alt run 8:30pm est - 10/11pm est. ► Classes with Immediate openings: We are not limited to the list below, we are ALWAYS accepting exceptional raiders to strengthen our core. ■ Tank ■ Melee DPS DH Assassination Rogue Fury Warrior one with a tank offspec (prefer monk or bear) ■ Range DPS Spriest Mage Warlock ■ Healer Holy Paladin ► Loot Loot is handled via Loot Council factored by Attendance and Performance. ** More information can be discussed via whispers and voice chat on Discord. ** For immediate consideration, add Krinard#1968 or Fuss#1807 for more information! Or drop an application at our website, http://immortality-sc.enjin.comSynergie66 Jul 21
Jul 19 Han Shot First (A) 9/9N W/Th 8-11 server We have recently begun recruiting at Han Shot First (A). After years of having a small core group of friends as our only members, we are looking to take the next step and start expanding our roster. We are looking for individuals who like to cut-up and have a good time, are at least 18 but preferably older, have somewhat thick skin (we tend to screw with each other on a regular basis, all jokes usually but sometimes we have to hash out differences and move on), know the game and how to raid properly (or at least are open to being coached if areas of improvement are noticed), and are looking to make new WoW friends. Although we are looking to recruit for raiding, we would like the people who join us to also fit well with the group and will do our best to give a warm welcome to anyone who is invited to Han Shot First. Our raid days are flexible for the most part. At the moment we have chosen W/Th 8-11 but if needed we can change to most weekdays. We run ToS also on the weekends with another guild and members are welcome to join. Loot is usually on personal and will be for the foreseeable future. Gear that isn't needed by the person who initially receives it is opened to roll for MS/OS. As a group, we have some very experienced and well versed players who pride themselves on knowing as much about every class/spec as possible and are willing to provide any information they have. Also, we have several friends who are either newly back into the game or less experienced with min/max as others but open and eager to learning. We clear normal in 1 night without issues at the moment and a few of us have pugged into heroic on a few occasions to clear 4 or 5/9H. Our intentions are to start progressing Heroic ToS as soon as raid ilvl is appropriate or the general consensus it to go for it. Of course there will be a trial period of at least a couple weeks to ensure a new member fits well. We also recently started a guild website with an application form that will be used to initially vet anyone who would like to join. If interested, head on over to https://therealhsf.enjin.com/ After doing so, feel free to message Chaag#1456 to let me know and ask any questions you may have. Thanks for taking to time to read the post. Respectfully, HSFDareshean0 Jul 19
Jul 15 5/9M 2day Guild LF MM Hunter/Warr DPS/Spriest Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 5/9 Mythic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression! As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! And still ranked 1 for ToS for all Korgath Guilds. If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7:30pm CST onwards (Depending on interest) Monday: Guild Sales Runs We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) > 5/9M Currently Recruiting: +Ranged DPS -Spriest -Warlock -MM Hunter Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! Guild Progression Kills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS37OlK_TLeXQQS9E5bKIzA If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment.Lìv2 Jul 15
Jul 14 LATE NIGHT RAID TEAM 1am-4am EST <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve our roster for Mythic tomb! About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Wed/Thurs/Fri 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST)(tues,wed,thur) Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. We are currently recruiting any great DPS, however these are the classes we are short on in the raid group: 1 ret paladin 1 mage 1 warrior 1 death knight 1 shadow priest Whether or not you see your class needed up here, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekerrz0 Jul 14
Jul 14 <SoliloQuy> Tues/Thurs/Sun 10pm-1am 7/9H Update: Might be moving servers. Still welcome to contact me if interested. Raid Times: Tues, Thurs, & Sat @ 10pm-1am CST for Main Raid Fri @ 10pm-1am CST for Alt Raid Looking For: Ranged DPS (3-4) > Ele Shaman > Any Spec Warlock > Any Spec Mage > Shadow Priest Melee DPS (3-4) > Feral Druid > Any Spec Rogue > Enh Shaman > Surv Hunter > Warrior > Death Knight Any specs/classes not listed are welcome! These are the ones we don't have or have little of. Gear Info: We are looking for ilvl 900+ since we are in Heroic content right now. We are willing to get people geared up through our Alt raid so you can join our main raid asap. About Us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild and we are looking for dedicated raiders to progress into Mythic content. We expect you to know your class or be constantly improving. The guild was created in 2016 and is going strong. We have experienced leadership who are very dedicated to getting us into Mythic content. Now we just need you to help get us there. We are pretty laid back and like to have fun but it's all business when it's raid time. We do not require certain specs and we will not pressure you to change specs either. The only thing we may do is give suggestions on talents to help you improve. Our current progression is 5/7M 3/3H 3/10M 8/9H and we are 18 on realm. We are looking to go forward into Mythic in a week or two. Are you Interested? Once you are in the guild you will be a trial raider for two weeks and if everything works out you will be an actual raider. Contact Info: akrinov#1338 - my btag Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you for taking the time to consider us and have a wonderful day!Chainclaw0 Jul 14
Jul 14 5/9M 2day Guild LF MM Hunter/Warr DPS/Spriest Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 5/9 Mythic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression! As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! And still ranked 1 for ToS for all Korgath Guilds. If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7:30pm CST onwards (Depending on interest) Monday: Guild Sales Runs We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) > 5/9M Currently Recruiting: +Ranged DPS -Spriest -Warlock -MM Hunter Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! Guild Progression Kills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS37OlK_TLeXQQS9E5bKIzA If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment.Lìv1 Jul 14
Jul 13 What Realms are Korgath Connect What Realm is Korgath connect with? Like for cross-realmMuppins0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Korgath Not Loading To everyone who cannot load the realm Korgath, it is currently having problems. So stick tight until Blizzard fixes it I guess. Make alts and verse your friend like me!Muppins0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Alchemist recipe collectors! Attention Alchemists, I have the following recipes for sale: Recipe: Gift of Arthashttp://www.wowhead.com/item=9296/recipe-gift-of-arthas Recipe: Elixir of the Mongoosehttp://www.wowhead.com/item=13491/recipe-elixir-of-the-mongoose Will discount heavily and throw in a crusader formula if you buy bothClownpocket1 Jul 13
Jul 12 Looking for Guild Hey every one! I just came back after a long time away and I'm looking for a guild that I can jump in with. Let me know! Thanks!Speedr2 Jul 12
Jul 12 LFGuild - Back to the game Hi, I just got back to the game and I'm looking for a new home. I rerolled a Paladin with main heals/off ret. I have lots of experience but just looking to play casually with some good people. If you have room I'd like to join. Thanks.Curar2 Jul 12
Jul 12 Marks Hunter/Prot Warrior LF Late Night Raid 923 Marks Hunter and 920 Prot Warrior Looking to fill a Slot in a Semi Hardcore Late night raiding guild on Korgath US. Have been on server for 10 plus years Raided in many guilds over the years. Looking to raid anytime after midnight CST. Add Gnorf #1110 if interestedJockstrapped1 Jul 12
Jul 11 [H] <Ataraxia> 4/10M LFM DPS <Ataraxia> is recruiting! We're looking to solidify our numbers as we make our march through Nighthold, towards Tomb, and beyond. If you can FOLLOW MECHANICS, you may be what we're looking for. Raid Times [CST]: Tuesday/Wednesday | 9PM - 12AM Recruiting Heals: Low DPS: • Ranged: High • Melee: Medium Contact Yukazi#1643 or Coolstorybro#1129 for more information!Yukazi8 Jul 11
Jul 11 <Rum> (A) 4/9H ToS recruiting all - 2 night <Rum> has been raiding together on Korgath since Cataclysm, but most of our raiders have been killing dragons since Vanilla. We are an easy going, but dedicated group. We plan on clearing at least Heroic, and moving onto Mythics once we fill a 20m roster. We are recruiting two ranged DPS our Mythic raid team. Keep up with our progress here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Rum Raid Times: Tues/Wed 7:30-11pm CST. Whisper Kelex#1881 or Devastatorz#1736 for more info.Kelexx38 Jul 11
Jul 11 Pvp guilds exist? Long time player finally returned looking for fellow pvp fans.Pissedjedi9 Jul 11
Jun 27 Ruin 9/9 N 3/9 H LFM for Heroic Tomb! Hi! We are Ruin of Korgath (est 2005 on Darkspear) and we are looking for one Resto shaman and some DPS to fill our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. We are 6/9 N ToS - first night, 10/10 H NH, 3/10 M NH and starting Heroic Tomb tonight! We raid T/W/Th from 7-10 server time. We request a suitable ilvl (895+) and progression in your weapon. A resto shaman with a good offspec would be best! We have a great community of players who continually return to raid with us. We need all DPS! Go to Ruin-ds.com to learn more, click the About Ruin link. PST Zaryssah in game or add me on bnet CheryleG#1931 Thanks!Zaryssah9 Jun 27
Jun 24 How's the population of this server? Thinking of transferring from a dead realm.Averinna2 Jun 24
Jun 24 Group A 8/9N 4/9H 2 Night Guild <Group A> on Korgath is recruiting select roles for our guild. We are a two-day a week raiding guild. We raid Thursday/Monday nights 11PM-2AM EST. After our first night of raiding we are 4/9 H, currently progressing through and running again on Monday. We will be going to mythic soon! We are looking specifically for people who can commit to the raid and progressing as a team. People who care about mechanics, and want to push themselves to get better. Currently our requirements will be ilvl 900 minimum and concordance for traits. We ideally would be interested in recruiting: Havoc Demon Hunter Holy Paladin/MW Monk Boomkin Rogue Mage Hunter Willing to look into any class / spec applicant. Just because I didn't say your class, doesn't mean you wouldn't be a good fit for our team. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on here. Also you could add myself or one of the officers on bnet! Snake#11489 Shuteye#1674 Hallayouya#1478Shamlayqt0 Jun 24
Jun 21 Ruin - 6/9 N LFM for Heroic Tomb Hi! We are Ruin of Korgath (est 2005 on Darkspear) and we are looking for one Resto shaman and some DPS to fill our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. We are 6/9 N ToS - first night, 10/10 H NH, 3/10 M NH and starting Heroic Tomb tonight! We raid T/W/Th from 7-10 server time. We request a suitable ilvl (895+) and progression in your weapon. A resto shaman with a good offspec would be best! We have a great community of players who continually return to raid with us. We need all DPS! Go to Ruin-ds.com to learn more, click the About Ruin link. PST Zaryssah in game or add me on bnet CheryleG#1931 Thanks!Zaryssah0 Jun 21
Jun 21 (A) <Nox Oriens> - Mythic and Casual Teams <Nox Oriens> is a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running with three raid groups: Tempest (Mythic roster) Ascendance (casual progression) Paragons (Mythic roster) We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Monday (9pm to midnight server = central time). We maintain a friendly guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents. Many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal friend invite policy. All of your alt characters are welcome but not required to be in guild. We have other guild activities like pvp (rbgs, arenas, and world), achievement runs in old content, mythic+ dungeons, AP runs through lower difficulties, and alt raids (all optional) on other nights. We are specifically looking for a cross-over DPS main/Healer off-spec for one of our progressive teams as well as a few DPS. Main spec healers are always welcome! We are filling all positions in our Casual group. We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact Shadowmist (Shadowjj#1695) in-game for further information.Shadowmist0 Jun 21
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 13 War Ensemble (U.S. Korgath) recruiting! <War Ensemble> (Alliance - U.S. Korgath) is looking for more core raiders, for Mythic Nighthold and beyond! We are currently 3/10M NH (cleared M.Trilliax a week ago) - and finishing up the expansion by trying to clear Mythic Gul'dan, and paving the way for Tomb of Sargeras. We are a very laid back, fun-loving group of skilled raiders who want to progress and kill mythic raid bosses. If you want a guild that will be around for the long haul with a strong leadership core and a community of closely knit friends, this guild is for you! Raid days/times are: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-11:30PM Central / 9-12:30PM Eastern division time. We are in high demand of the following: Any Mage (Frost preferred); Any Hunter (Marksmanship preferred); Any Warlock (Affliction preferred); Shadow Priest; Elemental Shaman; Balance Druid; As always, we always entertain any outstanding candidate of any class/spec regardless of our desired needs! FREE SERVER TRANSFER will be considered for the best candidates or tryouts who mesh well with our raid group! Minimum qualifications: At least 10/10H NH experience, ilvl 890+, minimum 45 artifact level on your MAIN SPEC. Feel free to inquire about raiding for next expansion (Tomb of Sargeras!) as well! Interested? Add me on bnet: Zaffre#1380 if you want to chat, or check out our website for more info! http://www.warensemble-korgath.com/ Curious what our raid environment is like? Check out our raid stream at: http://www.twitch.tv/burkie4 ! Stay tuned for giveaways, and don't forget to give him a follow! -ZZaffre3 Jun 13
Jun 13 [A] Immune to Taunt - Re-fordging for Tomb Hey guys, <Immune to Taunt> is looking for social raiders to fill out our roster for Heroic and potentially Mythic raiding for Tomb. Fun raid environment for raiders looking for some kills, PvP as well. Special interest in a Main Tank and Select DPS. PST for more details... Contact Pocket: In-Game Btag - Pocket#11290 On Discord - Pocket#2322Pocketdeath1 Jun 13
Jun 12 <Serendipity> is now recruiting skilled DPS! Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, currently one of the Top 2-day US guilds, is looking for skilled players for NH mythic progression! As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got Realm First Gul'dan, beating other guilds that raid more days than we do! If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST We now raid 8 hours a week! Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal Nighthold Clear 7:30pm CST onwards (Depending on interest) Monday: Clear rest of NH Heroic/Normal then do ToV/En Mythic or Heroic We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Recent Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First Guldan) Currently Recruiting: +Fury Warrior +Havoc DH +Ret Paladin +Feral Druid +Ranged DPS (Hunter, Spriest, Mage, Ele Sham) WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! Guild Progression Kills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS37OlK_TLeXQQS9E5bKIzA If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks and Have a nice day!Rival7 Jun 12
Jun 8 Codex Down 7/7M 2/3M 7/10M Recruiting Codex down is looking for heals and range dps to fill gaps in our mythic roster. We are in need of a druid healer, a warlock, and rogues but will take anyone that pulls their weight and has a mythic mindset. Raids are T/W/TH 9-1130PM EST. We provide flasks, pots, food, enchants, gems, etc. If you are a safe space cuck please do not apply you will not last long here.Eekbob1 Jun 8
Jun 8 Where all da Horde at? T_TLazypockets1 Jun 8
Jun 7 60 project - Alpha and Omega Hello Everyone! The days of 60 raiding and twinking have long passed. But there are those who hold on to the memories of such times and those have not yet got to experianced them. Can the experiance be regained? Personally I don't think so. Even private servers try to do their best but even the best ones have bugs. The experience can not be regained because the game was new, and fresh for exploring. Those who twinked at 60 know the bracket pretty much died when they changed the level requirements after wrath. So if the exprience can't be regained, What can be? Even though these times are long gone glimpses of the past can still relived and fun can still be had. What we are trying to do is offer a old experience with a new twist on things. By no means ground breaking but something fresh. OUR MISSION STATEMENT Sixty Alpha and Omega's goal is to provide a fun and active environment in the 60 bracket for PvP and PvE. Ok, nothing new here. So what's different? Every 60 twink or "xp off" guild since the beginning of time has created one guild to rule them all. Then complained about no competition. Here we plan to create competition by being our own competition. By creating "Sixty Alpha" Horde, and "Sixty Omega" Alliance. Two guilds under one umbrella. The idea is to build up our own roster with each person making a toon on both alliance and horde to pop our own Arenas, battle grounds and make our own pvp events. Therefore, we control the scenario. See who is on, split up the team and have at it. Makes sense right? :) Our classic raiding will be modeled much like "Screams of the past." If you don't know who they were, they limited the raiding gear to classic only with classic classes only. We feel this is still the way to approach raiding to keep some challenge in it. What we Offer: - Two guilds under one umbrella for more active competition. - Discord for communication - All new recruits will be given bags and some starting gold when making a new character - All recruits that reach 60 will be given more gold to finish their riding skills, member status, and gear. - A full guild bank of 60 mats both horde and alliance side to get your toon decked.(Mats for multiple Legendary's) - Classic raid night! Once a week we will run classic raids using only classic gear! (both ally and horde) - I'm here for pvp, Just gear me! We offer carries for your toon to gear you out. - PvP server. Lets go gank some people :) - Guild repairs - inner guild competition. Organized PvP in 60-69 bracket. Requirements: -A good optimistic attitude. -Discord and a Mic -English speaking Bonus requirments -A sense of humor --previous 60 twinking experience. Looking for experienced leaders for PvP and classic raiding. FAQ: *Can I make a DK or Monk? - We do accept Dk's and Monks for PvP only. *Can I be a DK or monk in classic raiding? - We DO NOT accept Dk's or monks during our classic raid nights. But we allow shaman/pally on either side *How is loot distributed on classic runs? -Group loot on all bosses except for legendary drop one's *Do you accept transfers? -Yes! all capped 60's are welcome to transfer to our horde or allance guild *Do you accept cross realm raiders? - We do not accept cross realm raiders. We are trying to build a long lasting community. *how does the 60-69 bracket work now? - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753547525?page=16#post-316 *Do I have to PvE? -You don't have to PvE. Our main focus is PvP. But it's all for fun and optional. Contact info. Make a toon on korgath Horde or Alliance and look someone up. Or add these people for a quick response. Iron - Madflavor#1783 Feather - featherstone#1449 McCainadin - mccain420#1593 Discord: https://discord.gg/u5GwpYgMadflävor7 Jun 7
Jun 5 <The Revolutionaries> 3/7M 3/3H 10/10H The Revolutionaries seeks to bolster the raid team as we continue Nighthold progression. Realistically we are looking at one to two more weeks of Heroic Nighthold farming before pushing into Mythic Nighthold, meaning if you are an active, dedicated player do not hesitate to contact us even if your item level is currently low. We have the temporal resources to gear up potential active raiders! Recruiting: Tanks- Not a priority, but will consider strong applicants! Healers- Not a priority, but will consider strong applicants! DPS- Our recruitment priority. Ranged preferred, but will consider any strong dps applicant. Raid Times: We raid from 8 PM Server time (CST) to 11 PM Server time every Tuesday and Thursday. Social/Other activities: Though we prioritize the raid team, we, as a guild, are working towards constructing an RBG team. PvPers looking to help build a team from the ground up are more than welcome! Also, many of us in the guild enjoy Mythic+ dungeons, and run several per week. We try to ensure every interested and somewhat appropriately geared member gets their +10 done for their weekly Tuesday cache. Thanks for reading, any questions should be placed here on this thread, directed at myself, or to officers Pallydeathh and Dameliefde.Kyohazi2 Jun 5