Korgath

May 28, 2016 WTB Gold Cmodes (All 8) Bal druid What title says.. Looking for Gold Cmodes, a carry i guess? but you decide :P Palmtree#1963 IF you have a group that sells and we can talk dates ( oo baby...)Owlgore1 May 28, 2016
May 26, 2016 Arcane Crystal Focusing Lens Anyone have one of these? I have been looking for the passed few days and I can't seem to find one in trade or on the AH. It's my last piece I need for the Trading Post Auctioneer so please hit me up in game if you have one to sell!Ardua2 May 26, 2016
May 24, 2016 12/13M LF Raiders for this tier and Legion!! Currently 12/13M HFC http://voxradixds.enjin.com/ We are always looking for experienced raiders to strengthen our team, but we are currently focused on recruiting the following. ¦ Currently Recruiting: Tanks- Only dps with tank os Healers- Resto shaman- High Resto druid- Medium Disc Priest- Low Mistweaver Monk- High Damage Mellee- Enhance shaman- High Ret Paladin- High Frost/Unholy deathknight- High Rogue anyspec- High Arms/Fury Warrior- Medium Wind Walker Monk- High Damage Ranged- Mage- Medium Lock- High Elemental shaman- Low Boomkin druid- High Shadow priest- High ¦ About Vox Radix: We are a semi-hardcore, progression oriented raiding guild on Korgath (CST) (US). Our main goal is to kill bosses on a three night schedule while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We also accept applications for players that desire to be a part-time or back-up raider. While certain classes may not be listed we are always recruiting exceptional raiders of any class to help push progression. We prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh with the other personalities in our guild and maintain our tight-knit camaraderie. We want people who want to be there as much as we do. If logging on is a chore then it’s probably time for a break anyway. ¦ Schedule: Tuesday 8:00-12:00* Wednesday 8:00-12:00* Thursday 8:00-12:00* (6:00-9:00)[PST] (9:00-01:00) [EST] All raid times are server time (CST) * Each night could have an extra 30 minutes added to the end if we are close to downing a boss, at the raid's majority decision. ¦ Expectations of New Recruits: -The ability to attend our nights of raiding, being on time and staying through until the end. -We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required. -Knowledge of your class inside and out. Showcase your skill in what you do with knowledge of mechanics, gear, gemming, enchants, glyphs and professions. -Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything. -Study encounters! Fights aren't always explained in raid, so you knowing the fight before you step into it helps greatly. -You must run Mumble! We like members who communicate with one another so having a mic is a big plus. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact us in-game on Korgath(US) Angelmichael- (Angelmichael#1552) Kione- GM (Kione#1278) Voltshot- Recruiting Officer (Voltar#1194) Or apply directly at http://voxradixds.enjin.com/Angelmich6 May 24, 2016
May 23, 2016 WTB 8/8 CM Gold carry Looking for a full Challenge Mode Gold carry. Btag BigD#1529 Hit me up with your price. TyDaniel9 May 23, 2016
May 22, 2016 <Ex Inferno> Who are we? Why join us? G'Day, I am one of Ex Inferno's Faction Development Officers (FDO) Alliance side, my toons name is Aspiemônk. Who is Ex Inferno? Ex Inferno is a worldwide social multi-gaming community providing a home for both hardcore raiders and casual players. At the end of the day we're here to have a good time. Our community spans the globe including but not limited to the Americas, Europe and Asia. Ex Inferno has both Alliance side & Horde side guilds on Korgath and Frostmourne. The name of the alliance side guild for Ex Inferno is Ëx Inferno with an alternate Ë character, horde side is Ex Inferno. What is our purpose as a community? Ex Inferno is here to provide the international gaming community with a home. A place where we can connect with like minded people where quality over quantity is respected while offering a vast social experience for all players across the globe. We pride ourselves in providing a fun, drama-free environment where it is easy to meet new people and enjoy the game to its fullest. Our motto is "Rise above the flames" and that is exactly what we strive for - always be better now than you were before. Where can you find us? Ex Inferno does not only have WoW Horde & Alliance based teams & guilds, we also cover a list of other games such as; Wild Star, H1Z1, ArcheAge, Star Wars:TOR, Minecraft, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, Counter-Strike, Diablo3, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, Marvel Heros, The Secret World, DC Universe Online, Star Citizen and the list continues to grow. Since we're a multi-faction community we have guilds on all factions of the games we play. Who are we looking for? We are looking for like minded individuals, small groups, raid teams, PvP teams and whole guilds. As long as you share in the ideals of our core values and beliefs and meet our recruitment guidelines, all are welcome and we would be honored to have you. Why join Ex Inferno? Team Speak server with your own Team channel Guild website/forum Guild bank access & guild repairs Access to a large and ever growing pool of players Progression Raiding & Intense PvP Multi-faction Guilds and Teams FDO's such as myself who are actively recruiting to fill the team ranks and grow the community, we are ready to assist you with your teams individual requirements. How does the chain of command work? Ex Infernos leader (Sick) maintains the chain of command across all the games and factions for the whole community, making sure the core values & beliefs (found on our website, Exinferno.com, click apply to have a read) of the guild are respected and holding the chain of command accountable to them and will not intervene in any area of the raid team. He also monitors the integrity and quality of our recruitment process. Each games faction Guild Master support their Team Leaders and Raid Assists in their guild, holding them and all members in their factions guild accountable to our core values & beliefs and will not intervene in any area of the raid team. Please take note! The current leadership structure of your team will be untouched and full control of your team will stay as you wish it ie. raid strats & tactics, loot rules, team composition & players, raid schedule times and days. Who recruits and how? Game faction Guild Masters with the assistance of the FDOs, Other game faction GMs and the guild leader, review and approve or decline applications and conduct interviews with prospective members adhering to stringent recruiting guidelines. This chain of command helps support and maintain the integrity and quality of the community across the globe. All are welcome to apply and all will go through the same recruitment process with no exceptions at any time. Are you Interested? If what Ex Inferno has to offer is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me or hop on our Team Speak server anytime look for someone with a coloured X. !Please note! If your raid team joins Ex Inferno you will need to choose from the available team colours eg. Grey, your team will then be known as Ex Infernos WoW Team Grey. To apply jump into Teamspeak @ exinferno.com no password and lets have a chat Contact Mistress Korgath GM (Alliance Korgath and TeamSpeak) Alliance FDO Aljonimo#6548 - Aspiemônk (Korgath), Aspieman (TeamSpeak) Alliance Korgath Team Lead Csalt (Alliance Korgath and TeamSpeak) Thankyou for taking the time to read this post and I hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards Aspiemônk aka Aljonimo Aspieman. /saluteAspiemônk6 May 22, 2016
May 19, 2016 Already taken care of. Ignore this thread. Already taken care of. Ignore this thread.Cmaw1 May 19, 2016
May 19, 2016 Kathiki I like that guy, he's a class act! And I really do believe him that he lives the type of lifestyle he claims he does.Strudle3 May 19, 2016
May 18, 2016 [H] WTB all Arcane Crystals and Dark Iron Ore Pst if i'm on or cod, Arcane Crystal - 300g each. Dark Iron Ore - 30g each. Also interested in buying all Ghost Iron Ore 4g each. ThanksWarriorgazzy1 May 18, 2016
May 14, 2016 Guilds with lots of active players? What's up guys? I'm just wondering which guilds on our realm have the most active players? I'm currently looking for a new guild to be social with and run some old, future, and current content with. The current guild I'm in only has 2 players on at a time at most, and it's pretty depressing lol.ßloodlord1 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 [H] The Alternative 11/13 M Lead *new* Well Met! **Note that our leads are 13/13 M and 11/13 M** The Alternative on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking individuals who share similar competitive progression goals and yearn to be part of a competitive Mythic, 3 night a week raiding team. We're a newly formed guild looking to build our mythic raid roster to push through HFC and Legion. Progression; 13/13 Heroic, 1/13 Mythic HFC on our first week of raiding as a guild! We Raid: Tue/Thu as of right now. We will be raiding Tue/Wed/Thur come Legion. 5:00p-9:00p PST 6:00p-10:00p MST 7:00p-11:00p CST 8:00p-12:00a EST ---Open recruitment for Range dps/healing classes--- Specifics: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest ANY Ranged DPS class 1 Melee dps who is willing to go tank when needed. • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app and get started with us. We look forward to seeing your app http://www.thealtern.enjin.com/ -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: duke#1285 (Main Recruiter) megg#1385 (GM/Raid Lead)Xandrii0 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 <A> Legion raid & rbg roster Recruiting dps and heals for Legion raid roster. Our raid days are Tue & Thurs and will likely remain 8pm-11pm, server. Also recruiting all for rbg team. We are an established guild filled with a diverse mix of good-spirited players. All players welcome. Message Fattyy or Dameliefde (ThatGrrl#1801), in-game, for more info.Dameliefde85 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 [H] Looking for raiding guild (ele shaman) been raiding since vanilla, cata, wotlk, skipped panda and now im back. Check my acheivement list if you want an idea of the acheivements i got as progression raider. almost none were made after the fact. 25 M preferedSensimilla1 May 14, 2016
May 13, 2016 Brotherhood 5/13M LF Weekend Raiders. Brotherhood (A) Korgath – US is recruiting a few solid raiders to flesh out our progression mythic raid team. Our current raid is composed of mostly veteran players, some of who came into Warlords late, wanting an end-of-expansion kill before Legion. We are by no means a hardcore guild, but our raid does have standards that are maintained. Showing up on time, making raid times unless noted before hand, and coming prepared with 125 food, flasks, potions, runes, and at least some knowledge of upcoming progression bosses are all expected of Brotherhood raiders, whether they are a recruit or an officer. Brotherhood is one of the only weekend raiding guilds on Korgath, raiding Fri/Sat/Sun 6-9 PM server/CST. All progression raiders are expected to have a minimum of: (1) a legendary ring, (2) some heroic raiding experience, (3) a good attitude and the right mindset for progression, and (4) the ability to attend 80% of raid times. A good sense of humor will also go a long ways, but is by no means a requirement. Most Recent Kills: Mythic High Council - March 19 Mythic Kilrogg - March 20 Tanks – 0 openings available All exceptional players will be considered. Healers – 0 openings available Our healing core is full, but any exceptional applicant will be considered. DPS – 3-4 openings available: 1 Unholy/Frost Death Knight 1 Frost/Arcane Mage 1 Shadow Priest 1 Warlock Brotherhood members in general are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Besides raiding, many of our members PvP, level alts, and run old content. Feel free to contact any one of the Real ID’s or character names listed below or simply reply to this post if you have any questions Brotherhood or our progression raid team. Shalalama#1952 Stevo#1759 Iron#1381Hollet62 May 13, 2016
May 12, 2016 <Immortality> 13/13H 3/13M LF Mythic Raiders <Immortality> on Korgath-US is a DAY ONE guild. We have been active since Nov 23, 2004 who still has the drive to push and progress through all Mythic content. We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to push progression, compete on meters and have fun while doing it. Many external activities keep us all well intertwined with each other. Its a game after all, and we love playing this game. Majority of us have been here since the beginning and still here having fun and increasing our pool of friends. ► What you can expect from us: Progression Organization Semi-Hardcore Atmosphere Comedic Atmosphere All around great time We don't want raiding to be a chore or a second job, we just want to have fun and progress. ► What we expect from you: Attendance Performance Up to date on your class and role Able to handle direction and suggestions We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Staying up to date on your roles and changes will help you progress and the guild progress. ► Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:00pm EST to 12:00am EST Tuesday: 8:00pm EST to 12:00am EST Wednesday: 8:00pm EST to 12:00am EST ► Classes with Immediate openings: We are not limited to the list below, we are ALWAYS accepting exceptional raiders to strengthen our core. Tank Non-DK Tank - HIGH NEED Melee DPS None Range DPS Mage - HIGH NEED Warlock Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Hunter Healer Mistweaver Monk Resto Shaman ► Loot Loot is handled via Loot Council factored by Attendance and Performance. ** More information can be discussed via whispers and voice chat on Mumble. ** For immediate consideration, add Xylr#1992, Gameday#1686 or Krinard#1968 for more information! Or drop an application at our website, http://immortality-sc.enjin.comXylr12 May 12, 2016
May 11, 2016 739 monk tank and 738 Hpally LFG Hi, and thanks for reading. Two of us, (husband and wife) currently horde side looking for a new raiding home. We stepped down from raiding when our previous raid team was looking like it was going the way of the DoDo, took a nice break for a few weeks to regroup, and here we are. Looking for something preferably similar progress to us (11/13m and 10/13m respectively), and in the area of 7-10 PST weekdays. Slightly flex on days/times for the right fit, but pref to keep times within an hour or 2 of what we had. Looking for a great friendly group to finish WoD strong and head into Legion with the intention of doing progression and being competitive. Brewmaster monk has been tanking for the last couple expansions, with experience also as a healer on other toons when needed. Pally has been healing since Cataclysm, masquerading as a mage prior to that :) Both of us have always had exceptional attendance rates, coming prepared for all fights with a plan and consumables, and always willing to swap/rotate, depending upon the guild's needs. Other characters of note include a 720 resto/guardian druid, and a 720 resto/ele shaman for the monk, and a 721 disc priest for the pally. Also, transferring to Alliance is a non-issue. Again, we'd like to find a great long term home. Faction is negligible. If any of this is of interest, feel free to reply here or add me Sedestia#1763 Look forward to chatting!Soleirissa0 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 @Gabe - Horde Paladin Fam, I know you're out there. Where are you?!Shabbinor0 May 11, 2016
May 9, 2016 ★★★ EXP IV 13/13M NEEDS 730+ DPS/HEALS ★★★ If you ever accidentally drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because man, they're gone. Who Are We: Experiment IV is a mid-sized, semi-hardcore Alliance guild. We pride ourselves on having a great in game energy and synergy with all its members. We are a chill, social, respectful, team-focused, motivated, committed group of players. Requirements: Commitment Mythic Experience Positive Attitude Raid Schedule: Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Tuesday 8:00- 11:00pm CST Wednesday 8:00 -11:00pm CST Currently Recruiting: ALL DPS Contact Info: http://experimentiv.enjin.com/pveapp or in game Guild Leader - Fantastica Contact: supervixen4#1854 Co Guild/Raid Leader - Fiiftycal Contact: dave#11704Fantastica285 May 9, 2016
May 7, 2016 715 Brew10/13M Exp LF Legion Mythic Raid team I am looking to tank for legion i spent WoD mainly on my Rogue. I will be willing to play any tank class in Legion as for now only have monk and pally over 700 ilvl monk has Ring pally does not. I am looking for a serious progression guild been in low or middle of the pack guilds most this xpac and looking for some serious progression. Can raid Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat between 5PM PST to 11PM PST I have alot of progression history dating back to when i started raiding seriously at the start of WotLK. I started playing about mid BC so i didnt do much more then T4 and ZA runs with my guildies. (Only listing raids i progressed while current) WotLK- Naxx 10/25 Cleared Uld 10 all HMs and 1 Light Cleared Uld 25 Cleared with 3 HMs TOGC25 4/5H ICC 10 11/11H 25 9/11H Cata- FL 6/7H prenerf DS 11/13 3rd buff MoP- ToT 4/13H prenerf SoO 14/14 mythic post 6.0 WoD- HM 7/7H 1/7M 10/10H BRF 10/13M HFC on my rogue If you have any questions for me Forsetti#1223 is my Btag Thanks :) hope to hear back from you!Drunknmonkn0 May 7, 2016
May 6, 2016 13/13 M Hunter Looking for guild for legion im looking for progress guild to join for legion willing to play any spec needed in legion also looking for Heroric/Mythic GDKP group as carry Logs on first kill Manny https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2GAvyzfgkchY1B6Q#fight=15&type=damage-done Archi https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3FbDAT1a7V2nzGBX#fight=10&type=damage-done will transfer server /factionMazal0 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 GRATS EXP IV RAIDERS 13/13 MYTHIC! Congrats to my awesome guild, finally after a long time, we downed Archie! Thank you to everyone that stuck it out with us through roster challenges at the end of a dry expansion and those countless wipes. You guys are the best, love your faces. TANKS: OrcharDK Rabbcub HEALS: Olivegarden Fûrÿ Dwiae DPS: Reknuz Lundqvist Parrs Xiderpures Iel Idotfast Aetherflame Exíle - Tenaris Worgen - Honourable Member from the Interwebs Eleonas - Honourable Member from ICC Twirannosaur - Honourable Member from ICC Honourable Mentions: Saix Synysterone Areg Kryzym Juxer Hyate Worldstarz Nicole And the Raid Lead Team you guys are SUPER: Fiiftycal Yahkin NotAustin Just had to shout out to my fam! Love you guys. xo FantasticaFantastica25 May 6, 2016
May 5, 2016 <A> 731 Disc Priest LF Mythic and new home Hey!! Thanks for your consideration! About me: I've pugged this entire expac and am a Korgath server top 10 Disc Priest for ilvl 729 ( equipped). Have logs on request. I play 4 healing classes, but Disc and MW monk are my favorite and most geared at this time. All have legendary rings. I come to raid prepared, with my own 125 food, flask, runes. I'm familiar with first 4 bosses mythic HFC but have not found pug groups to down more than Reaver at this time. I'm a very quick study. I strive for a 95+ percent attendance rate, as consistency is paramount for successful progression. I'm always early for raid and I understand the importance of constructive criticism. I can provide it as well as I am welcome to receive it. Times available & time zone: Prefer weekdays but will consider any day with raid times between 5-10pm CST Server preference: Any Faction preference: For the Alliance!!!!! Semi-hardcore preferred. Current progression/experience: 13/13HHFC - I often lead pug groups. 1/13 Mythic Contact info: Graÿce ( alt code 152) Btag- Cinque#1659 About you: Please be Mythic ready/Mythic capable. I prefer Raid leaders and environment that is calm, cool, and collected. No ragers.. progression can be frustrating and I want to be part of a group that values teamwork and camaraderie. If that sounds like your guild, hit me up in game or leave a response below!Graÿce1 May 5, 2016
May 4, 2016 Hodor. Hodor.Hodor7 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 CM Buddies Legion is approaching and me and my pal are looking for a few others to knock out CM gold with. It seems most people have already done them by this point in the game, so if there are any stragglers left out there we would be more than happy to set something up! Add me on Bnet gylogan#1554Meador1 May 4, 2016
May 1, 2016 Which one of you jokers mailed me 1k HAMMERS? This took me about fifteen minutes to delete. I had to use a macro to get rid of them. ...Jimmy8 May 1, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Linkxz's Smithy Hi all. I have two blacksmiths (one horde, one alliance) and between the two of them, I can craft every item in the game, except for Icebane Breastplate (level 60 naxx frost resist chest, somehow was unlearned, but looks exactly like the level 80 Naxx frost resist piece) :S Anywho, I am announcing that I can make many unobtainable items, provided that you have the mats. These items can be made on Linkxz, my level 80 warrior on Korgath Horde. These items are: ~~~ARMOR~~~ Icebane Gauntlets (Rare frost resist gloves from Level 60 Naxx, Frozen Runes required!) Icebane Bracers (Not worth making) Full Runic Plate Set (Plate set: Legs, Chest, Helm, Gloves, and Boots) NOTE: Four of the pieces are currently obtainable in the game, but the chest is not available, unless a blacksmith has it learned. Full Ornate Mithril Set (Plate set: Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Legs, Boots, and Gloves) Full Bloodsoul Armor (Mail set: Shoulders, Chest, Gloves) Full Darksoul Armor (Plate set: Shoulders, Chest, Legs) Full Enchanted Thorium (Plate set: Helm, Chest, Legs) Fiery Plate Gauntlets (Plate gloves) Demon Forged Breastplate (Plate chest) Orcish War Leggings (Mail legs) Truesilver Gauntlets (Plate gloves) Truesilver Breastplate (Plate chest)~~~WEAPONS~~~ Blazing Rapier (One-hand sword) Dawn's Edge (One hand axe) Blight (Polearm) The Shatterer (One hand mace) Truesilver Champion (Two hand sword) Arcanite Champion (Two hand sword) Enchanted Battlehammer (One hand mace) Masterwork Stormhammer (One hand mace)If you wish to have ANY of the above otherwise UNOBTAINABLE weapons or armor crafted, add my battletag Linkzx#1386 Thanks for viewing my post, and if you have any friends interested in these items, spread the word! :)Linkzx3 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 [H] WTB all Arcane Crystals 300g/each C.O.D me if you have any, will take any amount. Thanks.Warriorgazzy0 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 It's Called KORGATH! K-O-R-G-A-T-H. That doesn't spell Kargath. That doesn't spell Bleeding Hollow. That doesn't spell Tichondrius. That doesn't spell Stormrage. That doesn't spell Sargeras, either. We don't flood your other servers' forums with guild recruitment spam. There's a cross-realm thread for that. Don't flood ours with your guild recruitment spam.Dreadfury3 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 (A-Korgath)The Mile High Club is recruiting! The Mile High Club is recruiting! Our members are friendly and a lot of fun. We expect people to perform at their best and have a positive attitude. We are a casual guild that enjoys raiding as a team and challenging ourselves to become better players. As we have come closer to the end of the expansion a lot of our raiders have not been on as much so we're seeking players who are still looking to progress! Raid times: • Progression- Saturday and Sunday @ 7pm realm time until 11pm Fun Runs- Fridays when there are interest Progression: • Heroic HFC 7/13 Raid Loot: • Loot Council – Simply put, we aim to award loot to the player who needs it most based on their character stats and spec, at a rate of one item per night per player unless no one else needs it for their main spec. Current Progression Recruitment Preferences: • Resto Shamans and Druids • DOT classes including Shadow Priests and Warlocks • Guardian Druid or any non-Paladin Tank • Exceptional applicants of all classes/specs will always be considered Applicants: Please contact any officers for more information or an invite! Contact: Heartbleed (GM), Haryndem (Raid Lead), Apocilyps (Officer), Prosi (Officer)Prosi1 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 25, 2016 LFM Seattle, Wa players If anyone is a seatown player post up. There's a few of us that frequently get beers together and be fun to meet more. Post up. We have a horde seatown channel.Badeline38 Apr 25, 2016
Apr 24, 2016 [A] Starting 2nd raid team! We are starting a 2nd raid team to accommodate our night time guildies. Raid Times: AM TEAM: Wed 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:00am - 3:00pm EST) Thur 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:0m - 3:00pm EST) PM TEAM: Tue 10:00pm - 1:00am server (8:00pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:00pm - 2:00am EST) Wed 10:00pm - 1:00am server (8:00pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:00pm - 2:00am EST) RBG/CMs/AltRaid Times: Tue 10:00am - 2:00pm server (Or when the realms are up from maintanance) Thur 10:00pm - 1:00am server (8:00pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:00pm - 2:00am EST) TBC/WotLK Legacy Raids (70-80s Only) Monday 10:00pm - 1:00am server (8:00pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:00pm - 2:00am EST) ------------------------------------------------------- Looking For: AM Team: OPEN: DPS & Healers SEMI: CLOSED: Tanks, Hunter, Mage PM Team: Open: All Closed: Hpally All PVPers are welcome, a LOT of us are doing 3s daily. Bonus Points if you have a bumping personality and are comfortable with an OS (that goes for you too, pure DPS classes!!) -------------------------------------------------------- Guild History Light was originally a 25 man guild founded in the BC-era on Shadowmoon. We have had many changes during our raiding history, including leadership changes and a server transfer to Korgath. During MoP we had 3 Heroic/Mythic teams running and 2 Mythic teams in WoD. Despite realm population drops and changing to morning times we have been raiding every single week since. We also expanded into PVP running RBGs in 6.2. -------------------------------------------------------- About us currently: The guild is in a transition process from being one of the top 5 raiding guilds on our realm to being a PVE and PVP "Semi-casual" oriented guild. We started running Morning times during HFC and have started another HFC team for night time raids late into the expansion. Are you still having fun doing raids that came out months ago? Neither are we. But we do enjoy farming sh*t and hanging with guildies, doing achieves and being awesome. We progress. We never stop playing. We make it work. We want motivated and consistent players. We want good solid players to round out our rosters. The guild is much more laid back than prior tiers, our goal is to kick @$$ and have fun. Please contact Ludix for any more information you may have. - Ludix/Rhev (Rh3v#1138)Ludix0 Apr 24, 2016
Apr 24, 2016 [A] Malevolence Fr/Sa 8:30P-12:30A CST 9/13M <Malevolence> is an Alliance progression raiding guild on Sargeras-US (PvP). Many of our members have been playing together since early 2006 in vanilla. We have collectively raided every expansion since then. Our goal is progression on a limited schedule and to provide a home for skilled players who no longer have the time or inclination to raid four or more nights a week. Many of our raiders have been in server first and top US guilds, but their schedules no longer allow for such a commitment. Our raid lead is 13/13 Mythic, and we plan to push progression as far as we can before the release of Legion. Raid Schedule Friday 8:30pm-12:30am CST Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST Sunday – optional farm, alt, or guild achievement runs Current Needs • Shaman - Restoration • Death Knight - Unholy/Frost • Paladin - Holy • Warlock • Warrior See our website for more details. Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. Preference will be shown to applicants with high-end raiding experience, high-end PvP experience, officer or leadership experience, and up-to-date gear. If you were a high-end player in the past and you are just recently returning to the game, we may be willing to work with you until you get caught up. Raider Responsibilities In order to facilitate a fun, competitive raiding environment for everyone, all raiders are expected to maintain certain standards and personal responsibilities. Those responsibilities are detailed below. 1: Be punctual. The raid begins at start time, so log in early for invites and to clear trash if needed. 2: Be prepared. Show up to raids with the best available consumables, enchants, and gems. You will be expected to already know boss encounters when entering the raid, so actively research them your own. Check the guild forums frequently for strategy updates and important announcements. 3: Strive to be competitive. Min/max your characters on a weekly basis by valor upgrading your gear and legendary rings as quickly as possible, do your naval missions for your Iron Fleet Treasure Chest , etc. Keep up with the latest information on your class and aim to fix your mistakes and improve your performance each week. 4: Conduct yourself in a mature, team-focused manner during events and raids. Work with the guild to make raiding an enjoyable experience for everyone. Self-focused, loot-focused, and immature behavior will not be tolerated. Don't argue with leaders, make snide comments, or complain during raids. If you have an issue, discuss it later with an Officer. 5: Have a stable internet connection and a reliable computer. 6: Have TeamSpeak 3 installed, a working headset, and listen carefully. We can't afford to carry any dead weight, so pay attention during raids. Don't call out unnecessary things; leave voice chat clear for those making important calls. 7: Attendance! If for some reason you can't make it to a raid, always post a thread in the Attendance section in advance. Exceptions are made for emergencies. Be able to maintain near perfect attendance or higher during your trial period and 80% or higher attendance during your time as part of our core raid team. How to Apply If you think you'd be a good fit for us, visit our website, and fill out an application at: www.malevolence.us Feel free to contact me in-game via btag if you have any questions. Jaegur#1855Antihiro7 Apr 24, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 [H] WTB all Arcane Crystals Paying 300g per crystal. Please C.O.D.Roguegazzy0 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 WTB Thunderfury Materials Hey guys, I am looking to purchase the following: Enchanted Elementium Bar's Arcanite Bars Elementium Ignots and Arcane Crystals Let me know if you guys have some for sale. Post here or Mail me IG. Thanks.Zodiuz0 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 [A] [Korgath-US] [Excluded] 5/13M Recruiting! [A] [US-Korgath] [Excluded] 13/13H 5/13M is a casual but dedicated guild that's looking to round out its roster to continue pushing mythics. Our raid group is laid back and has been together for well over a year, while some of us have raided together on and off since Wrath. Required 13/13H on the character you're going to raid with Mumble DBM or BigWigs Iskar Assist and preferably Exorsus Raid Tools Have an off spec you know how to playRaid Times Sunday, Monday, Wednesday : 9:00 est. to 11:30 est.High Interest In Holy Paladin Mistweaver Rogue Mage Also interested in *ALL* other skilled player regardless of classContact Us My BattleTag is timfinnigan#1714 Bruengar-Korgath in game Verdan-Korgath in gameTimfinnigut1 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 15, 2016 WTB Mythic Blackhand Mount 4 Gold I realize there are no horde guild selling this on our server, but I have a level 100 alliance lock on Dalaran. Looking for an alliance guild that will take my korgath horde gold for the mythic blackhand mount. Respond with details in thread or add my btag to discuss it: Flaytonmanin#1310Flaytonmanin0 Apr 15, 2016
Apr 14, 2016 <Ice Cream Citadel> HFC Sales Thread Heroic Thursdays Sales for the time being are closed.Eleonas15 Apr 14, 2016
Apr 14, 2016 <Super Girl Gamers XD> ... Do you have identity issues? Are you in love with the idea of being the closest thing to Caitlyn Jenner on our server? Do you enjoy making your competitors cry sweet tears of envy? If you answered yes to any of the following, than Super Girl Gamers XD is the right choice for you. We're an all Mormon lesbian based guild based in Iowa. We've accomplished much in our short residence on Korgath, and hope to accomplish much more once our roster is filled properly! Excellence is one of more formidable attributes, and if you don't believe me, then just watch this video. ... Still not convinced? Of course you're convinced. If you're interested in accomplishing everything you've ever wanted, please apply. We raid twice a week. 8-11 Server. Tuesday/Wednesdays. Come join the sensation you've always wanted. Edit: We're currently recruiting a dedicated offtank/dps who has mythic experience! We're 9/13m right now!Jimmy41 Apr 14, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 WTB Mythic archi and possibly mount i'm available M-F from 4pm-8:30pm and 4pm-any time on Saturday & Sunday I am looking for kill but mount would be a bonus if price is right... Palmtree#1963Owlgore0 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 7, 2016 LFM for Herald of Titan Achievements Looking to get a group together for Herald of the Titan Achiev. Please add Posaidon#1986 if anyone is interested.Passivez0 Apr 7, 2016
Apr 6, 2016 [A] <Vitium> Korgath 13/13H LF Mythic Prog <Vitium> We are an Alliance raiding guild on US-Korgath, interested in confident and skilled players that share the same love for the game as we do, and the desire to clear mythic content while still being able to have a sense of humor. Freshly transferred from a dying server we are looking for players to fill out our core group! Raid times are Monday Tuesday & Wednesday 9-12 EST, and an optional Thursday run which is usually reserved for alts or achievement runs. Consistent attendance is a must. Real life exists and we understand this, but during progression we strive to maintain a competitive presence within our server, and unnoted abscences are not tolerated. We are specifically looking for adept individuals for the following roles, but encourage everyone with a drive to down mythic content to apply: Balance &/or Resto Druid Windwalker &/or Mistweaver Monk Elemental &/or Resto Shaman Destruction/Affliction Warlock Blood/Frost/Unholy DK Tier is evenly distributed during progression by traditional loot council rules, & all raid consumables are provided from members of the guild via a reasonable monthly guild tax. Apply in-game to: skullshaped#1853 or Aegaeon - KorgathAegaeon1 Apr 6, 2016
Apr 5, 2016 WTB Heroic Archimonde Carry I just resubbed but I am more into PVP. I really love the moose though so I am looking for the carry. If interested we can discuss price.Wraxion2 Apr 5, 2016
Apr 5, 2016 <Vox Radix> 11/13M looking for solid raiders Currently 12/13M HFC http://voxradixds.enjin.com/ We are always looking for experienced raiders to strengthen our team, but we are currently focused on recruiting the following. ¦ Currently Recruiting: Tanks- Brewmaster monk- Low Blood Deathknight- Low Guardian Druid- Low Prot Paladin- Low Prot Warrior- Low Healers- Resto shaman- High Resto druid- Medium Holy Paladin- Low Disc Priest- High Holy Priest- Low Mistweaver Monk- High Damage Mellee- Enhance shaman- High Feral druid- Low Frost/Unholy deathknight- High Rogue anyspec- Medium Arms/Fury Warrior- Medium Wind Walker Monk- High Damage Ranged- Hunter- Low Mage- Medium Lock- Medium Elemental shaman- Medium Boomkin druid- Medium Shadow priest- High ¦ About Vox Radix: We are a semi-hardcore, progression oriented raiding guild on Korgath (CST) (US). Our main goal is to kill bosses on a three night schedule while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We also accept applications for players that desire to be a part-time or back-up raider. While certain classes may not be listed we are always recruiting exceptional raiders of any class to help push progression. We prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh with the other personalities in our guild and maintain our tight-knit camaraderie. We want people who want to be there as much as we do. If logging on is a chore then it’s probably time for a break anyway. ¦ Schedule: Tuesday 8:00-12:00* Wednesday 8:00-12:00* Thursday 8:00-12:00* (6:00-9:00)[PST] (9:00-01:00) [EST] All raid times are server time (CST) * Each night could have an extra 30 minutes added to the end if we are close to downing a boss, at the raid's majority decision. ¦ Expectations of New Recruits: -The ability to attend our nights of raiding, being on time and staying through until the end. -We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required. -Knowledge of your class inside and out. Showcase your skill in what you do with knowledge of mechanics, gear, gemming, enchants, glyphs and professions. -Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything. -Study encounters! Fights aren't always explained in raid, so you knowing the fight before you step into it helps greatly. -You must run Mumble! We like members who communicate with one another so having a mic is a big plus. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact us in-game on Korgath(US) Angelmichael- (Angelmichael#1552) Kione- GM (Kione#1278) Ringtone- Officer (Ringtone#1587) Or apply directly at http://voxradixds.enjin.com/Angelmich17 Apr 5, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 691 Lock & 700 Druid/Rogue/Priest LF Raiding So me and my buddy just started playing the game again recently after a hiatus since the beginning of the Expac. We are just looking to find some casual to serious raiding 2-3 nights a week to join in on. Our characters right now are certainly playing catch up gear wise, but we are committed and have raided since Vanilla. He has options, with a Druid Rogue and Priest all around 700. I have a lock and a Pally around 690. The only night that would not work for us is Wednesday nights but other than that we are pretty wide open on availability. Greintime#1227Vilaez0 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 WTB CM Carry Greetings! I don't really play WoW much anymore and I am in no interest of working towards completing CMs myself, so I would like to buy a full carry where I can just eat pizza while looking at the screen and feel like a winner :D. I'm 0/8 completed. I am free pretty much everyday from 7pm to 1am EST/EDT and I don't mind if it requires certain voice communications. Please add Sean#11620 if you are interested in carrying me so we can talk about times and prices. Have a good day!Palafif2 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 2, 2016 <<Defenders of Gnomeregan>> Alliance Defenders of Gnomeregan is a guild of friends who is looking to recruit players for Legion. We mostly focus on smaller group content like 5 man dungeons and 10 man raids or battle grounds. With challenge modes being a thing in legion we are planing on focusing on that. Laid back and friendly environment where we all want to learn, grow and have fun with other like minded people. Contact vagabundo#1441 or Neldonar#1559 for more information.Vagabundos0 Apr 2, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 [A] [Korgath-US] [Excluded] 4/13M Recruiting [A] [US-Korgath] [Excluded] 13/13H 4/13M is a casual guild that's looking to round out its roster to continue pushing mythics after starting around 2 months ago. Our raid group is laid back and has been together for well over a year, while some of us have raided together on and off since Wrath. Required 13/13H on the character you're going to raid with Mumble DBM or BigWigs Iskar Assist and preferably Exorsus Raid Tools Have an off spec you know how to playRaid Times Sunday, Monday, Wednesday : 9:00 est. to 11:30 est.High Interest In Holy Paladin Mistweaver Rogue Mage Also interested in *ALL* other skilled player regardless of classContact Us My BattleTag is timfinnigan#1714 Bruengar-Korgath in game Verdan-Korgath in gameTimfinnigut1 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 [A]Nocturnum LF Returning Players! Whats up Korgath, So, me and a bunch of people in our guild are slowly but surely returning to the game, and are interested in getting a smaller raid group going. Since we are all just returning to the game (some from a multiple month hiatus) we are still in the "gearing" phase, so we are certainly not looking to do mythic anytime soon. For the time being we are working on our legendary quest lines and gearing close to 700 as we can get. Once we are geared enough with a 10-15 man group, we will progress through HFC. AGAIN, the majority of us stopped playing around 6.1 so we are playing catch up in the gearing department, so we are not super hardcore and don't aspire to be for the time being. We are looking for people that want to raid but are sick of the whole pug stuff, because lets be honest, who enjoys pugging?? The main goal of this group is to get through Heroic HFC before the end of the expac, gearing and enjoying the content in preparation of Legion. Mythic certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility, but since we are playing catch up we are certainly not expecting things from it right off the bat. But if in the future, we get 20 solid raiders, we may work our way into it time allowing. Needs right now We could really use anything at this point, always need good DPS and a solid Raid Healer! As I stated earlier we are not going to be super hardcore. We want to have fun but at the same time don't want to just screw around all night and waste our time without accomplishing much in the way of boss kills. So take that as you will. If anyone is interested feel free to message me in game, Greintime#1227. I'm on quite often. Lets just have some fun playing WoW in anticipation of Legion! VayVaeryn1 Mar 28, 2016