Korgath

Mar 14, 2016 any pvp guilds? would love to roll witha full time pvp guild! im an old school player and back to PVP!!! lwhats up out there?Cyrdax1 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Challenge Warlord Gold Carries For Sale! We are selling 8/8 Challenge mode gold runs for Alliance AND Horde. We finish every run we do within 3 hours and if for any reason you have to leave in the middle of the run then we would reschedule you for another time that you can make. We try to make the run as pleasant as possible! Contact: Snaggle#1202 Requirements from you: Skype or Mumble That you're able to stay for the full run which could take up to 3 hours Rewards Include: Title The Indomitable Mount Challenger's War Yeti Transmog weaponsSnaggle4 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 <RPM> 10/13M LFM <Rage Pillage Murder> is currently seeking mythic alternates for our weekday mythic group as well as more people for our weekend causal group Mythic - Tues/Weds/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm CST (server time) we are looking for non druid healers warlock/mage/warrior/spriest/rogue dps all players/classes with some mythic raiding experience and 720 ilevel+ will be considered. Heroic - Sat/Sun 8pm -10:30pm all 695+ enchanted/gemmed players welcome message or send ingame mail to gadarra/intØxicatiØn , or bravox/Babaluaye for more infoIntøxicatiøn0 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 Primitive Mantle & Footpad's Shirt I have one Primitive Mantle & one Footpad's Shirt on my account. Add Shoota#1750 if you're interested. cheers. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6134/primitive-mantle#outfits http://www.wowhead.com/item=49/footpads-shirtDewbz0 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 7, 2016 Experienced MM/BM Hunter LF Guild Horde 1. Times available & time zone: Preferably Weekends, but also on during Weekdays for around 2 hours or so, Thursday on for most of the evening. 2. Server preference: Korgath, I PvP with friends during the week, so I prefer to stay on my server. 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: I am new to Warlords of Dreanor, I started a brand new account 2 weeks ago, but have hardcore raiding experience from Burning Crusade through WoTLK before I stopped playing. I was the top DPS in my Guild at the time (The Whispering Eye- Archimonde) and cleared all of the content. Currently I mostly PvP throughout the week, since I work full time and train, but still manage to find time to log on most evening to do dailies get some Arena's in etc. My goal is to find a guild to be get through some end game content and prep for Legion, I do my due diligence on fight, spec, and always ready to raid. 6. Contact info: Reply to Forum or add my Battle Tag Sedorus #1456Serodus0 Mar 7, 2016
Mar 5, 2016 <Momentum>: Heroic Guild Recruitment Thread ~~~Momentum~~~ Newly formed guild looking for active and semi-serious players to start filling our core team for Upper HFC. All roles are considered currently. Please list the your class/spec if replying to the thread. Members currently have AOTC and plan to move into Guild Mythic Progression with many members already having mythic experience. We are also listed in the guild finder if you wish to apply that way. If you have any questions please feel free message myself or one of the officers. We a are here to have fun and finish content. Let me know if you want to raid Mythic or Heroic. Please Message: Alsahim-Korgath Budog-Korgath Edud-Korgath Or add me on btag: HeadHunter#1145 (Alsahim)Alsahim3 Mar 5, 2016
Mar 4, 2016 723 Holy Priest and 708 Resto Druid LF Home Greetings Korgath! I am looking to transfer to your server and I am bringing a 723 Holy Priest with 13/13H experience, as well as a family member that is a 708 Resto Druid. We have both played since vanilla days and have raided through all expansions since. We are looking forward to continued progression and growth on Korgath and will need a new home upon touchdown on the server. Our hopes are to find a close knit, laid back group of experienced and skilled raiders that work together well as a team while still having fun. Our schedules would accommodate weekday raiding around the 8pm - 11pm EST hours. If there is a possibility we would be a good fit into your guild of like minded raiders, I can't wait to talk to you! You can respond here, or add me Ladori#1555. Thanks!Ladorri0 Mar 4, 2016
Mar 4, 2016 Horde Guild Recruiting?MM/BM Hunter I played back during WoTLK, and was a hard core raider. I picked up again 2 weeks ago. I mostly PvP during the week with friends, but was looking for a raiding guild for weekends or certain weekdays. Gear isn't great atm, mostly PvP, but i do my due diligence on fights, and know my class. Which is what counts. Hit me up if you're recruitin Sedorus #1456 Thanks!Serodus0 Mar 4, 2016
Mar 3, 2016 723 holy priest & 728 hunter Roomies looking for raiding guilds. We live in EST time zone and willing to transfer to a new server if the guild is right. prefer 8 or 9pm EST start time with an end of roughly 11pm EST. Both of us are looking for a guild that fits our schedule. Battle tag KLR#1488 723 holy priest- mainly mythic 5 man gear (coming back from a long hiatus) haven't raided much since highmaul mythic progression, skilled player just looking for a solid home. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Klr/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/975339/latest#metric=hps&boss=1783 728 Hunter- 5/13 mythic, skilled player.. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Disconnects/simpleKlr0 Mar 3, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 <xD> Selling 9/9 Challenge Modes <xD> is a small guild of 5 players who raided together in <Feedback> and managed to get the realm first heroic garrosh kill. We decided to get into the challenge mode scene after getting burnt out of raiding. We hold multiple rank one times for a couple challenge Modes, and are offering our expertise to other players. What do Challenge Modes Get you? - 430 Achievement Points - Unique Class-specific Transmog Gear (Character Specific) - 4 Variation's of the Pandaren Phoenix (Account wide once 6.0 launches) - The Undaunted Title (Account Wide) View rewards here : http://i.imgur.com/IAxcX9g.jpg You also get the Challenger's Path in your Spellbook, allowing you to teleport to the summoning stone of each Pandaren Dungeon. Why pick <xD> over others? As previously mentioned, we hold a couple rank one times for some challenge modes, hopefully displaying our knowledge and experience. While proud of these traits, the most common positive feedback we receive is regarding the social atmosphere of our group. We like to keep a string of humour throughout the duration of the run, making our already efficient runs fly by even faster. We encourage participation of both our silly conversation's or dungeon runs. Not interested in one or the other? No problem. AFKing at the beginning of each dungeon is an option. Prerequisites: - All 9 Pandaria Heroic's Dungeon's completed on the character you come on - 10 Invisibility Potion or Lesser Invisibility Potion (Only if you want to participate) Pricing: The most reliable way to get a hold of us is Skype ; Add Eclips.xd on skype, or whisper us ingame on Rarie or Eclips. We will not list pricing on this thread due to the competitive nature of Challenge Mode sales. I won't be addressing this topic further on this thread.Rarieq95 Mar 1, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 Blackhand Mount Sells <Re Lapse> is now selling the Mythic Blackhand Mount. The price for Mythic Blackhand mount is 250k. This is non negotiable. Payment must be made to Maniiolo or any officer present prior to pulling the boss. Runs will occur Friday or Saturday night depending on raid schedule. Specific times will be coordinated over btag. Please contact Maniiolo#1160 in game with questions or to reserve a mount run.Maniiolo6 Mar 1, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 Remedyx, a Former Raider looking for a guild Greetings, Some may remember who I am and some may not. I am formerly known as either RemedyX (Shadow priest) or Jowenlol (Prot Warrior). I am a former officer later the GM (After Jaeriko [The DK] quit the game) of the guild <High Caliber> / <Rocket Fuel Leak> one of the the former top guilds in Korgath during MoP. I am currently back to the game to establish new connections since my former friends/connections stopped playing, furthermore prepare myself to the coming expansion. Now, I understand that my gear is lacking and picking me up to your guild might be a heavy weight due to the lack of gear. However, you will be picking up a former top tier raider that does anything to maximize the game play, wither when it comes to help the guild as a whole, or personal game play (aka maximizing damage ..etc). I do want to keep this short and not ramble on, so feel free to contact me at Jowen#1225 if you want to ask for more info or even just keep me in your contact list for future use. One of my notable achievements back in MoB is getting a world ranked kill Video link of the kill combining both our former mage pov and my priest pov from my stream: https://youtu.be/klC_5_CzuiUNevermoree0 Mar 1, 2016
Feb 28, 2016 WTB vial of the sands mount (horde) If someone wants to sell me one of these in the 30-40k range b4 I get done farming the recipe on my pally, add my btag or send me in game mail. Thanks flaytonmanin#1310Flaytonmanin0 Feb 28, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 <The Mile High Club> Is Lf members 6/13H Hello , Before we start here is a TL;DR Version ... Now guild spam :D <The Mile High Club> was established as a personal guild about 2 years ago, but just recently I've opened up around New Years so been at this for a month :D We are Currently looking for more members who wanna Pvp and Pve. We like to think we are a casual guild who just wanna have fun and go as far as we can make it, but doesn't mean we like to fail, We will always try our hardest to succeed in raids Pve Portion Tanks Monk Druid Dk At the moment not taking Paladins or Warriors Dps ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Range Elemnetal Warlock(any spec) Melee Monk Rogues Dk Druid HEALS None Disc Priest Druids PALLYS!!!! We are looking for dedicated members who will show up on time,listen and learn there is no such thing as a dumb question. As stated Raid times are 7-11pm Server time Sat/sun We would love to be ready to Raid when legion hits. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PvP Need All T.T sadly lol, We would love to get RBGs going ever week ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pretty standard If you have any more question Please feel free to post here and/or Send in-game mail to Drysii Samaiire We haz cookies 4 juuuDrysii2 Feb 25, 2016
Feb 24, 2016 <Momentum>: Heroic Guild Recruiting ~~~Momentum~~~ Newly formed guild looking for active and semi-serious players to start filling our core team for Upper HFC. All roles are considered currently. Please list the your class/spec if replying to the thread. Members currently have AOTC and plan to move into Guild Mythic Progression with many members already having mythic experience. We are also listed in the guild finder if you wish to apply that way. If you have any questions please feel free message myself or one of the officers. We a are here to have fun and finish content. Let me know if you want to raid Mythic or Heroic. Please Message: Alsahim-Korgath Budog-Korgath Edud-Korgath Or add me on btag: HeadHunter#1145 (Alsahim)Alsahim2 Feb 24, 2016
Feb 22, 2016 [A] 1-Night Sunday (13/13H) LF Heals Dark Origin is a guild with a raid team that raids 1 day per week. The goal is to clear both normal and heroic content each tier. RAID TIME Sundays: 7pm - 11pm CST OPENINGS (One or more of the following): Disc Priest Resto Sham MW Monk PROGRESSION 13/13 Heroic HFC 13/13 Normal HFC 9/10 Heroic BRF 10/10 Normal BRF 7/7 Heroic HM ABOUT Dark Origin raided all of the previous content at a high level, doing Heroic/Mythic while it was relevant content. We took a break at the end of MoP and now some of us have returned to raid just 1 day a week. With only 1 raid day we will not be attempting Mythic content, but do plan to clear heroic. We are serious about raiding and want to find more like-minded raiders to join us. We are a small guild that consists mostly of our raid team with the addition of a few friend rank members. It is often very quiet. If you are looking for a highly social guild where people are always on to chat with, then we aren't the guild for you. We all have different schedules and we don't all play every day. Most of us have known each other for a long time. We have fun when we raid and when we get together outside of the raid to run heroics or challenge modes etc. CONTACT If this sounds like something you might be interested in please add my battletag Amateria#1632 Hope to hear from you soon!Amateria76 Feb 22, 2016
Feb 21, 2016 13/13M Guild Recruiting (Argent Dawn) <Masters of Karate> Currently 13/13M We are a Semi-hard core guild raiding 3 nights a week Masters of Karate is a guild focused on Mythic progression. We are always looking for talented players who have the right personality to fit in with our solid team of core raiders. We are actively recruiting for the raid times below: Wed @ 9:00 EST Fri @ 8:00 EST Sun @ 8:00 EST Currently seeking progressive players whom are comfortable at the game and raiding scene As of April. 8th 2016 we are now 13/13Mythic in Hellfire Citadel. Recruitment as follows: ::Consistent Raid schedule! ::Item level 715 or above! ::Legendary Ring! ::13/13Heroic Farm EXP! ::Basic Knowledge of the Mythic bosses! ::Performs at high pace of competition! ::Willing to take Criticism! ::Follow Directions! ::Know your class like your life depends on it! Seeking the Following: *Death Knight Dps *Mage Dps *Paladin Healer *Warrior Dps *Rogue Dps *Monk Dps *Warlock Dps *Hunter Dps Exceptional Players welcome to come trial! We accept all classes! Masters of Karate has been a competitive raiding guild on Argent Dawn for many years, We look to pull server 1sts for the rest of our time raiding and push higher into the rankings World Wide Currently @ 405 U.S. 1st on server Again, we are looking for the right fit of exceptional skills and personality. Furthermore, I have no problem looking for retired exceptional raiders looking to re-enter the raiding arena. We can give those opportuities in something of a "draft and develope" strategy rather than demanding that you come in with all mythic gear and experience. We have had great success with this in the past and look to continue provide those opportunities to the right applicant. In RL, we are largely a bunch of adults w/ military experience and/or jobs who raid for the fun of playing the game in our spare time. Not drama oriented and typically no teenagers though we've had success with a few exceptions. Add our GM's btag below if you want to finish out WoD high end raiding that is only 3 nights a week. Thaddeaus (Davezilla#1785) GM Afic (Afic#1796)Afic1 Feb 21, 2016
Feb 21, 2016 CONGRATS KORGATH FOR COMING IN 4TH! Hello! My name is Ryan and I’d like to share with you what I have found out. A while back I decided to try to figure out which server in my Cross-Realm cries the most. Now I know I know, there were other methods (probably more accurate methods out there) but this one seemed very fun. So what I decided to have as my research pool is the number of complaints that take place while leveling over general chat when it comes to ganking. Out of 101 “complaints,” these were the end results. Now some of these I had to use my best judgement on but I felt it was fair for reasons. FIRST PLACE WINNER OF THE CRYBABY CHALLENGE! Tichondrius (no surprise here) with 28 complaints. Yay! TWO WAY TIE FOR SECOND OF THE CRYBABY CHALLENGE! Darkspear with 16 complaints Kel’thuzad with 16 complaints TWO WAY TIE FOR THIRD OF THE CRYBABY CHALLENGE! Kil’jaeden with 6 complaints Aegwynn with 6 complaints TWO WAY TIE FOR FOURTH OF THE CRYBABY CHALLENGE! Korgath with 4 complaints Akama with 4 complaints AND A THREE WAY TIE FOR FIFTH IN THE CRYBABY CHALLENGE! Bonechewer with 3 complaints Daggerspine with 3 complaints FireTree with 3 complaints Honorable Mentions Boulderfist: 2 Smolderthorn: 2 Shout outs Drak’thon Frostmane Azul’nerub Vashj Frostwolf Nathrezim Stormreaver SOURCES WARNING, ive tried to catch all the foul language i can. However some may have slipped through. BE ADVISED. http://imgur.com/Y1FpVAw http://imgur.com/P2VidfT http://imgur.com/O9mm8WH http://imgur.com/e1ng4vz http://imgur.com/NbATssC http://imgur.com/KDJboTDRassianboz8 Feb 21, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 <Ruin> (11/13M HFC) Need mythic raiders <Ruin> (11/13M HFC) Need mythic raiders (ideally 720+). Currently we're looking for people that can do mechanics and pull good DPS for their ilvl, we will gear up good players. Raids are Tue/Wed/Thur 7-10 server. Pst with questions www.ruin-ds.com what we could use: Balance Druid / Restoration Druid Mistweaver / Windwalker Monk Holy Paladin / Retribution Paladin Subtlety Rogue Shadow priest Frost Death Knight / Unholy Death Knight Elemental Shaman / Enhancement Shaman / Restoration Shaman Arcane Mage Affliction Warlock / Demonology Warlock / Destruction WarlockAlicea0 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 14, 2016 Returning Horde Player Hey guys, just returned to WoW after a long break. Havent played since Cata. I heard theres been a big exodus of horde switching to alliance on a lot of servers. Hows Korgath holding up? Is there any end game pvp or raiding guilds still left on the server?Animosity2 Feb 14, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Balance Druid Looking for Raiding guild As the post says I am looking for a raiding guild on Korgath. I took a break came back a little over a week ago. I am currently learning the fights in HFC and will be prepared when needed. I have been raiding since BC and taken a few breaks along the way. I work midnights so the latest I am available is 10 P.M. EST. If your raid times do fit my needs add me to battletag or leave me a message here about your guild. hotwire#1564Hotwirê1 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Happy 40th birthday Moltenelite Be sure to wish this old man a happy birthday today! Congrats on making it over the hill buddy!Wigglebags0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 9, 2016 Looking For a solid Rated BG group Coming back from a long break, looking for some solid players to get a Rated BG group started. Looking for players who have been 1700+ in RBG's and are at least 730 in pvp ILVL or higher looking to start a solid weekly schedule of doing Battle grounds with a good group of people and the right synergy.Kitzler0 Feb 9, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 Vile Syndicate Greetings! We are looking for players who want to have fun! We will Raid and PvP but have real fun while doing it. We will take it serious but not be requiring you to be on at a certain time. We understand that RL always comes first and WoW should come second! If you are interested we are building a PvP team and a Raid Team to prepare for Legions. You can PM any member online to get an invite. Thanks! ZenZenfulmonk0 Feb 7, 2016
Jan 29, 2016 LF serious pvp group 3s/RBGs Geared and experienced Arms warrior LF a serious guild or group to do PVP with.Voisin0 Jan 29, 2016
Jan 28, 2016 Wipe It Run Back- Thrall-Horde LFM Pertinent information: Casually serious Raiding Guild=Set raid times and days, raiders expected to show Minimal raid time, progress at our own pace attitude. Raid Times until we go on break before Legion are Thursday @ 8:30pm server-10:30pm Server (7:30-9:30CST) Monday @ 8:30pm Server-10:30pm Server What we could use: 700+ilvl of: 1 Full time healer of any Class/type 1 Part time dps/Tank Warlock/hunter/boomkin/mage ranged dps (however many) Warrior/feral melee dps(However Many) We are 13/13N for a while, and have struggled to keep a full team for heroic, several members are 13/13H with a few 12/13H as we pug our own raids. But the Guild group is 9/13H, The atmosphere is Casual. We chat in vent about non raid things while steadily pulling stuff. You won't get kicked for failing on mechanics a couple times. We DO NOT however keep ragers and people who tear other people down over the game. Those kind of people will get Kicked mid raid/Gkicked after raid. We use vent, and you will be expected to be in it. Don't have to talk, just be in. If you are interested in joining up to finish out H HFC over the next 2 months and being a part of the Legion team add Rain1987#1867 to battletag and talk to me.Révival0 Jan 28, 2016
Jan 27, 2016 [A] Buying Heavy Junkboxes 30g each. COD or whisper if you can catch me online.Rasslin2 Jan 27, 2016
Jan 22, 2016 Gorilla Munch ...Jimmy2 Jan 22, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 (A) resto druid LF raid guild i am returning player coming back form a 6 month break i am currently ilvl 692 resto druid looking for a weekend raiding guild. my current exp is 7/7h highmaul, 10/10 normal black rock and 8/10 heroic black rock. i can only raid the following times with my primary raid times being the weekend Monday: 9pm est until 1am est Tuesday: 9pm-1am Thursday: 9pm-1am ( every once in a while i wont be able to raid this night due to family aggro) friday: 9pm until whenever Saturday: 7pm- until whenever Sunday: 7pm-until whenever My average HPS in heroic Black rock has been around 30k with spike up into the 40k-50k range on boss fights. please feel free to check out my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Adoranore/simple or battle tag id: robert#11629Adoranore1 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Legion Alpha / Beta Guild For anyone who got into the legion alpha / beta, we have a guild <BabyRage> set up if you're looking for an invite. Just a general place people can hang out to talk about what's going on and look for parties for dungeons / raid testing. Anyone in the guild can ginvite, just /who BabyRage. GL HFTwirannosaur10 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 19, 2016 {A} <Otter> 13/13H HFC LFM Mythic Otter is currently recruiting DPS and Healers (710+ ilvl preferred) for Mythic HFC. We are currently 13/13H and are looking to progress into Mythic. We raid Tues/Wed from 8PM-1130PM Central Time. If you are interested we would like to bring you along this week. If you are interested and/or have questions please contact one of our officers in game. Officers: Tako Xuen Cassderp Occoms Melisahndre AlchamireAlchamire0 Jan 19, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Kryptic Recruitment-9:30 PM RAID Tues & Thur Kryptic is looking for that special someone that like's to raid and has a great vent voice, or that person along with their significant other that they plan to have us carry (ed note: We're not saying all significant others are bad.... *snickers*) Current Raid Times: Tue/Thursdays/9:30-12 Server (While the time is pretty set , the days may move based on guild desires and availability Officers: Fallengnome (AJ), Lilbusa Battle Tags: Fallengnome LostSol#1196 About Kryptic: Kryptic is a guild like any other, but with that slightly older but still cool enough to down a boss kind of attitude that's laid back yet sharp enough to tease you into quitting and questioning your play style. We enjoy raiding, gaming in general, and longs walks on a beach littered with traps from farming for savage bloods. About the current raiding team We’ve been raiding in iterations of this group since Wrath of the Lich King, mostly in a 10 man format, but with flex raiding we float between 10 and 15. We’re mostly awesome young professionals, amazing couples, and lonely college students that cannot raid 24 x 7, but really enjoy that aspect of the game and have for quite some time. The ideal candidate will possess the following: A good attitude, the ability to laugh, wipe with dignity, know how to play their particular class and role, and have a desire to progress. If this seems like something you’re into, reply below or contact our officers in game (in game mail preferred). Kryptic looks forward to hearing from you! P.S. Gnomes rule and I want to see a good gnomish priest who's got one! (Fallengnome: Deathknight)* *EDITOR’S NOTE: That last statement may not reflect the opinion of the guild.Fallengnome3 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 <Chimera> Weekend 5/13M seeking Ranged xrealm Currently we're looking for reliable xrealm raiders who want to be part of a stable team. We raid Fri/Sat 8-11PM and currently have 5/13 M working on Gore.Needs -1- Tank -(bear,dk,pally,warrior) we have 2 tanks but if a tank came along one of our guys would rather dps3- Ranged DPS- boom,elly,mage,lock would all be good but will he happy with others.LF raiders 720+ and have legendary ring. We do loot by /roll as long as its viable to their main spec. We use vent and ask that you have exrt plus some sort of boss mods at least. Maybe your guild isn't doing mythics or you just feel you want to try them, please don't hesitate. We require NO mythic experience. If you'd like to trial and feel us out please add my btag or if you have any questions. btag- rial#1838.Taylorswíft0 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 <Endemic> Recently converted Horde guild Hey everyone, <Endemic> is currently recruiting active and loyal members that are looking to raid current tier content and create a solid raid roster that will be utilized to the fullest in LEGION!! Guild History and information about us: We are a guild comprised of two leaders with 7/13 N HFC experience when it was fresh content. Due to the end of the expansion, a lot of players that were long time guild members have discontinued playing until the arrival of legion. We decided to leave our dying server and come to sargeras to pick up the pieces and start a new experience as alliance. What we are looking for: -Core Raiders- We are actively recruiting core raid members to create a SOLID raiding roster team to raid current tier content as well as fully implement our team upon the arrival of LEGION! Upon application to be a core raider, each member will have to go through a interview process as well as trial runs with leadership to determine your position and what the needs of the guild will be. All raiding members will be held to our attendance policy standards and most importantly asked to be humble, respectful, level headed, and active amongst the guild. -Casual's- Similar to core members, all members with the intention of being a causal member are asked to be humble, respectful and actively communicate amongst the guild. Casual members are more than welcome to join any guild event or activity listed though either our guild website or the in-game calendar. In some instances casual guild members will be called upon to fill core raider positions if we happen to have a lapse in attendance during a scheduled raid night (ultimately not our intention) -Guild Captains- As a newer guild we also are recruiting players that have proven themselves to leadership to be slotted into a GUILD CAPTAIN position. For more information in regard to their duties or this position please visit our website @ www.Endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com Attendance policy: All core raid members will be required to be online and ready for invite 15m prior to our scheduled raid time with flask's potions and food enhancements prepared. If you are aware of a attendance issue prior to raid night, please contact your assigned Guild captain with more information to be communicated to the Raid Leader. -BECOMING A PART OF ENDEMIC- -If interested in joining our guild as a casual member, please respond to officer VIA Battle Tag: (Cyrius) MCgiggleface#1897 (Ihealjoo) Rhyan#1558 (Endemia) Gojira#1469 -If Interested in becoming a part of our raid team, please visit www.endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com to fill out a application. All Classes are welcome to apply!Endemia2 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 <Raid Charles> H is looking for more members We're a new guild of long time players getting started back up for finishing out this xpac and getting ready for legion. Looking for players who love to play the game: raiding, CMs, pvp, achievement hunting, and mount runs. Pst Prøtøs or Koshoto for more info.Prøtøs3 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 Everlast Sat/Sun Mornings Kel'Thuzad Everlast is a new guild that is looking for members interested in raiding Heroic/Mythic Hellfire Citadel and on wards into Legion. Everlast was founded by a couple of friends that where getting tired of the way the guilds they were in was being ran. I myself am 8/13M and friend is 5/13M. Raid days will be on Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm EST with possibly a second time slot on Saturday or Sunday evening. We are currently looking for the following ranged dps classes: -Marksman Hunter -Balance Druid -Shadow Priest We ask recruits to have: - 710 item level - 715 ring and on Tomes - fully cleared HFC on heroic Our first run is Saturday the 9th, at 10am EST. If you have any questions, feel free to post below, add my battletag Drewcifer#1186 or message me in game, on Kel'Thuzad Twizzlerrz If you have any questions, feel free to post below or add my battletag Drewcifer#1186Twizzlerrz5 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 <Angelus Mortis> (H) Angelus Mortis is a small guild looking to add more members to raid. We are looking for active people (age 18+) who are ready to raid (ilvl 470+). Currently we are looking for a non-plate tank, a pally healer and a ranged DPS/heals combination (non shaman) to finish our group for 10 man raiding. We are always looking for casual members :) We raid 3 nights a week (Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday) from 7-10 server time. If you have any questions, you can either leave them here or contact either Braids, Meridian, Periapt or RØ in game. We look forward to hearing from you.12 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Wtb 8/8 gold cm. Well geared DK looking to buy 8/8 gold cm. Gold available on korgath but dk is on another realm.Tjo0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 MW Looking for raiding guild So I'll try to keep this simple. I've always raided (excluding MOP) and considered my self high end/try hard even at normal/heroic levels. I always want to maximize dps/hps and be number one at everything thing i do. I often take up command and leadership roles and always provide alot to any raid im in. That being said I am mainly looking for a guild to make friends leading up to legion. (still would like to do some raids in current expansion.) I have and can play well in order of most geared to non geared 707 ilvl MW monk hpally mage fury/arms war deathknight hunter druid Not sure what i will play in legion so a guild w/ an open spot might help me choose. Pros always prepared, fun, usually have extra supplies for slackies, very flexible specs, and hate not being number 1. cons wildy erratic schedule constantly changing shifts so constantly missing raids =( this makes it hard to find a solid guild to raid with * this feels alot like im making an online dating relationship lol any questions post here or add me Bodacius#1903Herroplz0 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 [A] Defiance - recruiting for Fri/Sat Mythic Defiance [Alliance] is a semi-casual 18+ guild recruiting for Mythic raiding. We generally raid Fridays and Saturdays 7:00-10:30 pm CST. We are looking for 715+ ilvl raiders who know their class to fill raid spots immediately. We have a lot of fun raiding and Team Speak usually has a ton of laughter. Bring your own alcohol! We also clear Heroic HFC weekly to continue to gear up mains and alts. All classes considered except Hunters (we have 3 already). Whisper Thrilin, Khast, Keenee for more info.Keenee2 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 Happy Holidays Merry Christmas #korgathfamSchnupper4 Jan 1, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 (A) Mage looking for Heroic Guild I am looking for a heroic guild that I can grow with, to progress together and down mythic eventually. The best best times for me are 8pm-12am server timeÅrchon0 Jan 1, 2016
Dec 31, 2015 Horde Warlock LF Casual Raiding Guild 707 ilvl aff/destr lock. Been gone 2 years or so. Will be playing a lot in the next 2 weeks then less so once classes start back up again. My guild has moved servers so I'm just looking for some people to hang out with while I'm back.Dottss0 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 [A] Resto or Boomkin Druid LF weeknight raid I haven't really had time to raid regularly with a guild since WotLK due to the nature of my old job but I am looking to get back into it. I've played pretty much every Druid spec at one time at or another but would really like to pursue either Resto or Boomkin. I'm looking for week nights starting somewhere between 8-10pm EST. Feel free to message me in game.Saevus1 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 [A] LF late night raiding Hey korgath, I'm looking for some semi-casual raiding at least after 8 PM server (CST). Most groups I've seen recruiting for much earlier raid times, but I'm an adult on the west coast so the later the better. I've played since TBC, raided pretty intensely then, some casual arena and raiding thru WOTLK and cata, didn't play MoP. Just playing WoD casually, bit of an altoholic so I have everything but rogue between ilvl 690-715ish. I'd prefer to play r-druid, r-sham, mage, or pally but I'll bring anything non-rogue, Let me know if there are any other night owls out there JayJay#1451Dekù0 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 WTB 9/9 Gold CMs My Battletag is MedicalTrees#1285 Shoot me a PM of how much youre looking for. ThanksBloodkush2 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 (A) <Light> LFM Late night raiding Light has been around since Burning Crusade. Light was previously a 25 man raiding team on the Shadowmoon Server, Changed to Korgath running 3 10man heroic teams then to 2 Mythic teams. Now Light has turned more into a Club of players, friends and family to better cater busy lives and low populations on WoW, and make time for Fallout 4. We are looking for people interested in the game, interested in their class, and interested in the guild! We run PVP and PVE content now. Times for Events are as follows: RBGs: Tue & Wed nights. Times TBD. Raids: Thur 10pm - 2am Server time. As we are not a "Hardcore" progression guild at this time but still want to clear content at the heroic level and earn the raid achievements it's important that you not only know your class, but know the fights. Understanding fight mechanics and class mechanics in a way that you can suggest strategies during fights is important to us. We love the game and want others who enjoy it just as much. If this guild sounds like a good fit for you, you can respond below or leave me or any member an in game msg. GM: Ludix Rh3v#1138Ludix3 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 27, 2015 WTB Magic Rooster Egg 250k! Title says it all!!!!! Msg me in game plz!!!!Tensionz1 Dec 27, 2015