Korgath

Jan 19 lf friends for arena and mythic+ :( cmonAnchors0 Jan 19
Jan 17 [A] <Inexorable> 7/7 LFM 2 Night Raid Week Server: Korgath - Central time zone server, physical server location is in Southern California About us: Inexorable is a 2 night a week mythic guild in need of a few talented players to round out our current team. Given our 6 hour a week schedule we need players who are are not only skilled at playing their character, we need you to be on time, prepared to raid, and generally be dependable. Currently 5/7M and progressing on Cenarius. We do not want raiding to be a job. We enjoy raiding and most of us have been doing so together for 2 years now. Our current preference for roles and specs to be considered are listed below. We have a main raid spot for 2 DPS and 1 healer currently. If you can DPS at a high level and swing heal when needed that would be very beneficial. However, if you play a class/spec that is not listed below and feel like you can be an asset to our team, please reach out via the btags below. Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 11PM PST (11PM - 2AM EST) Contact info: Please feel free to contact Izzyhasrage (Fizzle#1925) Mirem (Mirem#1630), Galivus (Galivus #1536), or Calic (Exitwounds85#1713) if you have any questions. Recruitment needs: DPS: Shadow priest (high) Boomkin (high) Enhancement Shaman (high) Deathknight (High) Rogue (High) Mage (high) Tank: None Healers: Resto Druid (high) Mistweaver Monk (high) Resto Shaman (high)Izzyhasrage3 Jan 17
Jan 17 Rdrood lf weekend raid guild 889 ilvl resto drood lf weekend raid guild. *also have solid boomkin os* Any time sat/sun after 430pm central works for me. Have 4/7 experience in mythic after only three nights of attemps. The guild im with now is very unorganized and the raid times dont work for me because of my rediculous work schedule. They are good but the roster is thin and the leadership is very soft. Want to get mythic nh done! Reply here please and ill get back to youDerfrostbolt0 Jan 17
Jan 16 Excessive Horde ganking on lowbies? Has anyone else been experiencing the surplus in Horde ganking on lowbies over the past month or so? I think the Horde-dominated server Black Rock was recently added to our CRZ if I'm not mistaken, and right at that time, it's been nearly impossible to quest on the Broken Isles with anything under level 110. Before the forum trolls begin to say "well it's a PVP server", I have been playing on PVP servers for 10 years and have never complained. In fact, many times I've welcomed the ganks (although admittedly at times have been annoyed at higher levels camping my corpse - but who doesn't?). Nonetheless, I never once even gave though to switching to a PVE server/CRZ. Of course, it's not always going to be fair on a PVP server, but it seems the Horde outnumber the Alliance in our CRZ by a massive margin lately (perhaps a fault on Blizzard's end?). Is this just me? I am actually considering switching to a different PVP CRZ community because I can barely quest on anything any more. A friend of mine who I've been playing with for years, also an old PVP buddy of mine, recently transferred to a PVE server because she was sick and tired of it. I feel like I can't blame her for it.Ardeshir15 Jan 16
Jan 16 How to know you're an elite PvP'er You hang out waiting for clothies to gank with your plate DPS. Must be a ton of very angry people in world right now I'm thinking.Hardshield0 Jan 16
Jan 16 [A] Defiance 7/7 Heroic Hello all, We are looking for DPS and Healers to fill our raid group as we are looking to get into Heroic raiding upon the release of Nighthold. Raid Times Friday 8:30-11:30 CST Saturday 8:30 - 11:30 CST What we expect: Heroic ready raiders who have some experience in EN/ToV. Attendance to 90% of raid times and the ability to parse at least 50% when compared to others of similar ilvl and spec. Ability to take constructive criticism if needed If Interested feel free to add Teamfeeder#11401 or Oceanspray#1979 or apply online at http://defiance-korgath.com/ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/98650/Racoonkid0 Jan 16
Jan 15 LF Guild Casual player, that plays multiple hours everyday (generally 3-5hrs daily, you'll understand why when you see my work schedule heh) Quit playing in BC returning now (well a couple months ago). Was a serious raider then (long serving member - mage officer in fact - of a group which bagged nearly every server first in vanilla, successful in BC as well to a lesser extent). But I've burned out on being a "serious" gamer due to the last game I was playing and just want to have fun and experience content now. Affliction Lock and Havoc DH are my 110's I play mostly (855/830 respectively) With a mage legion alt (from my "serious face" raiding days) and shadow priest warlords alt (wasted SO much time crafting everything that could be used only to find out I can only equip 3 at a time, what a terrible mechanic!) that I like to dabble with. I work 6 nights a week, and my playtime is generally from about 11pm/12am until around 5am (sometimes a little earlier, sometimes a little later), occasionally an hour or two before work, but that's nothing I count on cause "responsibilities"..... <.< So basically first things first, I'm looking for people that do have active members during that time (obviously it's not going to be a lot of people, but I'm looking for at least enough that groups can be reliably formed with maybe a pick up person or two) and a group of people that generally do something on Saturdays. Not necessarily a "set in stone" scheduled thing (i'm not opposed to that either), but something (although I'm not much for pvp anymore after the last game I played, it was far superior in pvp to Warcraft - actual consequences for living and dieing you know). I realize I'm not offering much "extraordinary" (sorry that always makes me laugh in recruiting spam in trade) other than a competent player, who plays often, and understands what it takes to be serious (even though I'd rather just chill and have fun now). But the recruitment spam I see in game is either for people who want core members for progression content or for social guilds that don't raid at all. Well I'm in between so I thought I'd toss something out here to see if that type of guild reads here. Best way to reach me is in game (preferably by mail, but whatever floats your boat). Oh, I don't need 18+ but I surely don't wanna join a pc "everyone is a special flower and talented in their own kinda way" group (maaaaybe I like to drink adult beverages when I play). Thanks for your time.Mcdotsalots1 Jan 15
Jan 15 [A]Ruin 2/7 M LF DPS/Heals Ruin is Recruiting for Mythic EN (2/7 M) and Nighthold! We need a few dedicated players with ilvl 865+ to fill out our roster before the release of NH. We are LF 1-2 healers (shammy, monk, or hpriest) and 2-3 DPS (mage, hunter, enh, monk) and possibly one main tank with raiding experience. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7-10 Central Time. Must have Ahead of The Curve: Xavius. Our website is Ruin-ds.com. Core group has been raiding for years, Ruin itself has been a guild since 2005! Be apart of a long lived guild with a fun raiding environment. Whisper Zaryssah in game for more info or Post here in the forum. Thanks!!Zaryssah13 Jan 15
Jan 13 [A]<Bad News Bears> 7/7M 2/3M LFM Alliance Korgath-US <Bad News Bears> is a guild filled with former top 5-20 US players who have grown up, but continue to love gaming, on a more casual schedule. While we only raid two nights a week, we still expect to have productive raids and steady progression through mythic. Raid Times: Tuesday 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST Thursday 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST Progression: 7/7 M EN 2/3 M ToV Preferred Classes: Balance Druid(resto OS is a plus) Warlock Hunter These are roles we would like to fill immediately, but we are always looking for exceptional players of any class/spec! Two nights is the required raid schedule, however our player base is extremely active throughout the week. Not all of us have been able to shake the "hardcore" mindset. We often have optional raid nights to clear through heroic, run mythic+ groups and clean up bosses to finish the week. We are also accepting all players looking for casual content, such as mythic+ dungeons and optional heroic/alt runs on off days. To apply please complete the application on our guild website: http://badnewsbears.guildlaunch.com/ Contact: For further questions, please respond to this post or get a hold of pajamaparti(zelda#11553), or blackmere(merecat#1588) in game or through btag.Pajamaparti4 Jan 13
Jan 13 7/7M 3/3H Recruiting RDPS/Healers <Rage Pillage Murder> http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Rage+Pillage+Murder RPM is recruiting. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to progress through Emerald Nightmare and are looking for the following classes/roles to fill our roster. Ranged DPS: Any. Healers: Druid, Priest, Shaman Most of all we value versatility; those players who have multiple viable specs and will place the needs of the raid group over their personal needs. We currently have raiding groups: Progression/Main Raid (7/7M, 3/3H) running T/W/Sun 8:30-10:00pm server Causal/Alt Raid (7/7H & 3/3N) running TH/Sat 8:00pm-10:30pm server. We also have weekly organized RBG's on Monday/Thursday at 8:00pm server. Add Bravox#1395, Equilibrium#1971, or Badsquishy#1265 to message for more information about raiding. Add Deathundone#1802 for more information about PvP. Or apply online at Ragepillagemurder.enjin.comChloeyann0 Jan 13
Jan 12 <Serendipity> 2/3M #1 server LFM We are < Serendipity > from Korgath! We are currently 7/7M EN, and 2/3M ToV. We are seeking players who thrive in a competitive but non-toxic environment. Current Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm CST (5:30-8:30pm PST) We expect you to be able to come prepared, perform at a high level and take criticism well. Since every encounter is different, we plan to rotate players on progression depending on their class. You must also be able to consistently make raid times. WE ARE ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS, but currently our recruitment status is: Medium: Restoration Shaman, Shadow Priest, Arms Warrior Low: Warlock, Restoration Druid, Feral Druid, Holy Priest, Discipline Priest, Enhancement Shaman If you’re interested, please add me on BNET at Lup#11167 and we can have a short chat. Also apply on our website! http://serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment Hope to hear from you soon!Lupp2 Jan 12
Jan 10 WTB Heroic EM run pst Looking to buy multiple Heroic EM runs for my chars pst pricePortalplease2 Jan 10
Jan 9 9/10 M ☆ T/W 7-11 ☆ LF Exceptional DPS,Heals ... ... ... * Yes, apps are required from everyone as well as logs. * Server transfer will be required.Krazyrampage0 Jan 9
Jan 9 DLAMG 3/3M (US45) 9hr/wk LF Ranged! Current WowProgress Proudmoore: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/DontLaughAtMyGiraffe Old WoWProgress and ranking: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Ice+Cream+Citadel Raid times: Tues, Wed, Thurs from 5-8PM Server time (8-11 EST) (9 hours/week). Currently, DLAMG is recruiting: High: 1 Ranged DPS Medium: Healer (MW, Pally, DPriest) -------------------------- About us: Dont Laugh at My Giraffe (US45), formerly Ice Cream Citadel, is recruiting for Legion! Our guild started off as Ice Cream Citadel on Korgath, and we became a spin-off of the DLAMG on Korgath. As ICC, we were Korgath's server first for H 25 Garrosh in MOP (and then proceeded to drop our ne'er-do-well gm) and server first M Archimonde in WOD. In addition to these accomplishments, we are Proudmoore's server first for M Helya in Legion. Our raid hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST). We have a relatively light raiding schedule at 9 hours a week, which we believe makes Mythic raiding very manageable. We are also looking for active social members who would like to hang out with us! Apply at www.DontLaughAtMyGiraffe.com. Contact us on the Proudmoore server using our character names, Pennoyer (Penn#1891), Jakpot, Eleonas, or Fuski, in-game if you have any questions!Pennoyer0 Jan 9
Jan 8 Looking for friendly and social raid guild As the title says, I'm looking for a fun, friendly, and social guild. I have multiple toons at 100 and will be leveling them to 110 if I can find people worth playing with. I've been debating rerolling to Alliance because of the terrible experiences I've had on Korgath, but I'm giving it another try and making a post here to see if there are any guilds on Korgath/Horde that might actually be friendly and respectful to their members. I've been playing since Vanilla and really enjoy this game but I need someone fun to play the game with at this point. I enjoy playing everything: tank, melee/ranged dps/ and healing, so if there's something needed for guild progression I can likely fill that spot. Currently I'm a graduate student but I have managed to have time to play at night and would enjoy getting back into the raiding experience. If you're a fun social guild, please respond and let me know that I'm welcome and I would love to contact you in-game. Thank you!Raydin4 Jan 8
Jan 8 [A] Ethereal Clarity Casual Guild Recruitment Hello there!! I am currently on a mission to recruit people to form a tight knit guild! I recently came back from a long break a few months ago and ready to really get back into the swing of things. My history with WoW is extremely extensive, starting way back at BETA. I've led my own guild in BC and into Lich. We had heroics down both 10 and 25m. There was just a handful of us but that's all we needed. We could log on and say hello to each other by our first names and ask us about our personal life, since we were all able to be comfortable with another. Years have passed and we all moved on sadly, but I now wish find more people to create another great atmosphere such as that. I am currently active duty military stationed oversea's so my personal life will always come first. My traveling takes me everywhere so just trying to put in what hours I can when I can. I have already created a guild and setup a vent! haha, already putting effort before it has begun. Our main focus as a guild would be to have fun with what ever we do, and of course have a good time. Real life comes first, this is just a game. So, if we were in a raid and something happens and you need to bail that would be perfectly acceptable. I have come from intense hardcore settings and I just done have the time or effort anymore to be apart of that. With that said, the overall classification of the guild would be casual. That of course doesn't mean we won't progress into a bigger thing if our members wish it. WPvP and RGB's are always awesome and weekend events keep things interesting! As far as PvE goes, we will do our best to get everyone in equally and loot would be distributed evenly as possible. ***things are always subject to change as the guild will grow*** So if anything here seems something you are looking for then PLEASE give me a shout out either here or add my battle tag! Shadowsfire#1926 - i am always willing to talk and answer any questions Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from the potential new friends! ShadowsShadowsfiré0 Jan 8
Jan 7 Healers and DPS looking for Guild! We are a group of 6 which are willing to raid on days like Tues, Wed or Sun from 8pm-11:30pm EST. We are 1 Tank, 3 healers, 1 DK DPS and 1 Hunter DPS. All of us are above 874 ilvl. Please add me on bnet if you are interested in trying us out. We all are 7/7H 2/3H. Our characters are below. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Barfo/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Soulyss/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Jonniewalker/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Yaffy/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Wieners/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Quintn/simple Blartt#1271Barfo2 Jan 7
Jan 7 Hey alliance, <Ataraxia> is coming for ya! http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/korgath?faction=horde&raids_week=&lang=&class=&spec= First horde side to get a mythic kill, slowly climbing up the ranks. Its been a long and arduous task,getting players on horde side and convincing players to transfer to korgath horde side. I want to thank the people who believed in us and all the allies that tried to gank us on our way into raid entrances. You're overwhelming amount of players compared to ours scared our players to get into raid quick so we can progress faster. This is what makes the game for me. (btw still recruiting if anyone is interested)Bullstench4 Jan 7
Jan 7 Mythic Guild LF RDPS/Heals for Nighthold! <Artum Inritus> [A] is currently 3/7M EN and 3/3H ToV with our eyes set on some restructuring for Nighthold. We are looking for strong Ranged DPS for mythic raiding. We are a 2 night guild and our raid nights are Tues/Saturday from 8-10 Server Time on Korgath-US. Yes, we have a crappy latin name; you can blame the guild leader for that (trust me, we all do), but we also have a lot of fun, and we want to see ourselves push forward into Nighthold looking stronger than ever. Come join the team! We raid 2 nights a week but have the drive to see all Mythic content in Legion and still have time for real life to spare. We recognize our hours are short and thus raid efficiently and don't waste any time. When not in the current raid content you can find us running M+ to our hearts content and !@#$ talking each other in discord. Currently Recruiting: All Competent RDPS (Spriest/Mages will be favored) All Competent Healers (Priests/Monks will be favored) Exceptional talent will be considered regardless of class. Current Progress: 7/7H EN 3/7M EN 3/3H ToV Looking to progress further into Mythic EN and start prepping for Nighthold come January Important Takeaways: Guild: Artum Inritus Server: Korgath-US Faction: Alliance Voice: Discord Raid Times: Tuesday, Saturday 8pm-10pm Server Time Expectations: Come to raid with Flasks and Potions and runes if you're so inclined. We have 3 guild alchemists and plenty of herbs to supplement if needed, and we always supply food. Come 15 minutes early to raid because we start pulling early most nights. We only raid for 2 hours a night so we have no time for fight explanations, you should be prepped and understand the fights you're going into. You should be able to parse in 60-75 percentile minimum on a regular basis if not better, but more importantly we want you to have a passion for improvement. We expect some form of logs to be provided for us to look at when expressing interest. You should be on top of current class theory crafting and updates. We want to interact with you outside raid, we're not just recruiting for a slot in the raid roster, we want members who can be available to enjoy the rest of the content with us too - which means we expect you to be around completing world quests and doing M+ to gear outside of raid. Contact: Message myself in game or through battle tag. If you prefer to chat in voice we can send over our discord info. Valkaya - Lawson#1432Valkaya1 Jan 7
Jan 5 Stormrage BI (2/3M,7/7M) is recruiting Basic Impulse is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is looking to maintain top 15 server while we build and groom our roster. Once we have established a core raid team, we will focus on being a top 5 guild on the server. We are looking to build our raid group around people who have both exceptional mechanical skills and a strong understanding of their class/spec, while enjoying a more casual approach to end-game raiding. ***Raid Times: Tue, wed, sun @ 8pm-12am EST.*** * Loot System: Currently we roll for gear, while usually passing loot to whoever will get the best upgrade. Come Night Hold, we will begin using loot council, and will give loot priority to our best dps. **What you can expect from us: We put the progression of the raid group first, and for that reason we give raid spots to people based on their personal performance rather than their relationship with another member of the guild, or the amount of time they have raided with us. In addition, if a player is under-performing we will approach them in private to assist them in improving their performance. If a player is unable to perform in the same range as most other raiders, they will be benched until they can show us that they clearly can compete within our current roster. Above all else, we strive for a rage free, light atmosphere that is focused when needed, and will do what is necessary to maintain that raiding environment. We also provide flasks, guild repairs, potions, and will also start providing augmented runes in NH. **What we expect from you: That you are ready for raid, and online 15 minutes before the raid starts. While we understand that people can’t play hours and hours outside of raid time, we do expect people to do as many mythic+, and world quests that give artifact power as they can. We believe in people playing the class/spec they enjoy the most, and for that reason we do not expect anyone to have an additional raid ready character, nor do we class stack. Most importantly, we expect all players to have reviewed boss mechanics prior to raid, and to have a positive attitude during raid. Application process: Instead of having people apply online through an application process, we simply conduct a brief interview on the spot. After reviewing an applicant’s logs and character progression, we will either extend a trial or give feedback on what that person can work on improving for a future successful application. Contact information: If you have any questions, or would like to begin the application process, you may add Fillawsophir#1663, (maximus#11355).Fusions2 Jan 5
Jan 4 [A] Winter is Coming Recruiting! 3/7 M EN Winter is Coming Recruiting Realm – Korgath Faction – Alliance Schedule: Friday and Saturday 10pm-1am CST (11pm-2am EST). With heroic clear alt runs on Sunday at 8pm CST Who we are: Winter is Coming is a new guild created by an experienced group of players who wanted to progress through current content with a relaxed raiding schedule. We have been active for just over three weeks now with a very limited roster and has full cleared heroic each and every week and currently 3/7 M EN and 3/3 H TOV. We are looking for more players to be able to conquer upcoming mythic content. Needs: • Raid spots are available to all roles with the exception of tanks. 12/16/16 is our last mythic raid for December. As the holidays are around the corner. Lot of players will be spending time with family members during the next few weeks. We will continue to clear heroic during the break phase for those that are online. Moving into January we will be pushing very hard getting ready for the release of night hold. Contact Excentric#1290Serefìn7 Jan 4
Jan 1 A <Nox Oriens> 7/13H - recruiting <Nox Oriens> is a progressive, friendly raid guild. We run with two raid groups: Tempest (our mythic roster) and Ascendence (running normals and heroics). We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Monday (9pm to midnight server = central time). We have other guild activities like pvp (rbgs, arenas, and world), achievement runs in old content, and alt raids (all optional) on other nights. Recruiting for immediate damage dealer openings in our mythic roster. Also accepting applications of all classes for the heroic team. We do promote within guild between teams. Nox migrated to Korgath at the beginning of the Throne of Thunder because Lightninghoof had become too small for an active raiding guild. As a guild, we have a raiding history going back to 2007. We also have pride in our guild - Realm first Level 25 guild - Lightninghoof and Realm first working as a better team - Lightninghoof. In the course of the second achievement, we got multiple individual realm firsts for professions. We maintain a friendly guild atmosphere. Raiders are required to be 18+ years of age (ages in guild range from barely 18 to grandparents). Many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal friend invite policy. All of your alt characters are welcome but not required to be in guild. Contact Shadowjj (Shadowjj#1695) or Nzete (Nzete#1146) in game for further information or visit us at www.noxoriens.com. We get a lot of spam registrations, so please register as your character name and talk to us in game if you make an account.Nzete1 Jan 1
Dec 30 [H]All or Nothing - Horde is pretty lonely Hello, This is basically my last ditch effort to try and make myself stay on Korgath, as we all know the horde side is all but dead :feelsbadman: and I can't help but feel a little lonely when my chat box is null of any green text. I love loot but for me this is definitely a social game. I'm not trying to put together some high end raiding guild, or even a raiding guild at all really. Basically the idea is just to bring together some of the odds and ends horde that no longer have a home or haven't quite found one on Korgath. I'm not sure if there are many or any at all, and that's fine but I've been on Korgath for nearly a decade and if I can find a reason to stay here that would be great! My plans/goals/hopes/etc etc is to just create a place for players to feel at home. Somewhere when you log on you can get a friendly greeting. Somewhere when you get a legendary (prydaz inc) you get a congratz. Somewhere when you complete an achievement you get a "well done". Also raiding or mythic(+)'s aren't out of the question by any means. It is always nice to have friends/guildies you can pick from instead of pugging 100%. If we got players interested in doing that we can definitely looking into putting groups together. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, reply here or add me in game, skeezie#1667. Good luck to everyone!Skeezie0 Dec 30
Dec 30 WE MOVED TO LIGHTBRINGER Kryptic is looking for that special someone that like's to raid and has a great discord voice, or that person along with their significant other that they plan to have us carry (ed note: We're not saying all significant others are bad.... *snickers*) NEEDS: A Healer and Ranged DPS Current Raid Times: Tue/Thursdays/9:30-12 Server Officers: Lostfayth (AJ), Xianzhe Battle Tags: Lostfayth LostSol#1196 About Kryptic: Kryptic is a guild like any other, but with that slightly older but still cool enough to down a boss kind of attitude that's laid back yet sharp enough to tease you into quitting and questioning your play style. We enjoy raiding, gaming in general, and the occasional blood sacrifice (It's how we stay so youthful). About the current raiding team We’ve been raiding in iterations of this group since Wrath of the Lich King, mostly in a 10 man format, but with flex raiding we float between 10 and 15. We’re mostly awesome young professionals, amazing couples, and lonely college students that cannot raid 24 x 7, but really enjoy that aspect of the game and have for quite some time. The ideal candidate will possess the following: A good attitude, the ability to laugh, wipe with dignity, know how to play their particular class and role, and have a desire to progress. If this seems like something you’re into, reply below or contact our officers in game (in game mail preferred). Kryptic looks forward to hearing from you! P.S. His gear isn't soulbound, it just prefers to stay. GM's have put in tickets to talk to him. Blizzcon has a pass for him, always. He is the most interesting Gnome in the world. I don't always raid, but when I do it's with Kryptic. PST for Guild InviteLostfayth4 Dec 30
Dec 29 Looking for Active Raiding Guild Hello all, I recently came back to WoW after a long break (last xpac was MoP) and was looking for an active raiding guild. Currently 845 iLvl, but doing pug raids to get geared for Heroics. I am on everyday from 6 PM PST- 11 PM PST. Willing to flex my schedule to raid with a guild. Active listener, and always willing to help someone if they need help. Add my bTag and shoot me a message if you are interested in recruiting me or chat to see if you'd like for me to be apart of your guild. It says I am part of a guild but I believe it is glitched.Sariais3 Dec 29
Dec 28 Looking for active Horde guild Looking through the forums I see that Korgath is having a server balance issue, so I may be casting into an empty pond here. I am looking for a Horde guild that allows casual players. I was a raider in my former life, and have returned to WoW to find the Horde experience desolate. I contribute to the guilds I have been in, will always be working on gear, mats, instances, have the latest mod updates etc. I just cannot commit to a full time raid schedule at the moment, and am mostly on late at night.Loganbonus0 Dec 28
Dec 28 why is horde everywhere? what the !@#$ is going on? i'm trying to lvling my alliance hunter on korgath. this server is 70% alliance. however when i log on, I literally only see horde everywhere. it just me and like 20 hordes surrounding me, wtf is going on?Mchuntington12 Dec 28
Dec 27 (A) <Illidans Fury> Wed Thur 8pm server Hey folks, <Illidans Fury> is 7/7 H EM and 2/3 H ToV. We have been farming these raids for quite some time now. We have great players that are really well geared. Unfortunately, we just need a few more people so we fill the 20 man requirement to move onto mythics. We raid from 8-10ish pm server on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. We also do a lot of mythic + runs, rated battlegrounds, and arena. Send me a letter in game or respond here if you have any questions, TraijTraijini1 Dec 27
Dec 27 778 ivl Holy Priest Looking for Raid Guild with decent raid times for east coast. 7/7 heroic XP have yet to step into mythic. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/975339/10/#metric=hps logs are for heroic EN add klr#1488Klr1 Dec 27
Dec 24 [H] Nightbane, Mythic+10, & EN 7/7H Carries Selling Nightbane & Mythic+10 Carries Now Selling Nightbane Mounts and Mythic +10 Carries Pricing -Nightbane (250k gold) -Mythic +10 (300-400k gold)--price varies with dungeon/affixes -Emerald Nightmare 7/7H (150k gold) -Trial of Valor 3/3N (100k gold) Duration -Nightbane (30 minutes) -Mythic +10 (30 minutes to an hour) -Emerald Nightmare 7/7H (1.5-2.0 hours) -Trial of Valor 3/3N (30 minutes) Loot -Personal Loot and your bonus rolls. We will also be willing to trade you many items as we don't need any loot that isn't repeatedly titanforged above 880+. Available servers for gold payment -Korgath, Garrosh, Malfurion, and Trollbane Playing Options You may bring any ilvl character and play (or die) as you per your preference. I may also record and/or stream the event (with your permission) so you can have a permanent reference of the experience. Day & Times Most Wednesdays, Thursdays, and every other weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). We usually play after 8:00 PM CST (server time), but are willing to run anytime after 6:00 PM CST and can run late night runs to accommodate buyers. Reply to post, contact me in-game, or send btag request to Comyodanzo#1352 to reserve your spot.Convergent0 Dec 24
Dec 23 Warrior looking for raiding guild 860 prot warrior / 860 Fury warrior looking for raiding guildDêathstroke0 Dec 23
Dec 22 Looking for a new Horde Guild The one I am in currently has broken up, with some people starting another guild or changing realms. I am not hard core in any respect of the game and just want to do some casual things with other people and make some progression. Maybe run some Random BG's, skirmishes or some Mythic + dungeons. I don't see many Horde guilds on Korgath anymore, so maybe this won't get traction. If you are looking for some new folks to just have some fun please contact me on BT - Jaikorven #1119 Cheers.Jaikorven1 Dec 22
Dec 19 585 lockie LF new home Feeling NAKIE! Feeling naked first time not being guilded. Left my old guild <Wired> after being with them for a little more than a year. Didn't really have any issues with my guild being as I was an officer. I didn't leave with any hatred or animosity towards anyone or any one thing. I basically left because I felt under appreciated for what I brought to the guild. I was basically the go to guy for anything bank wise. Anyone needed anything I got it for them or did my best to make it for them. Anyone will attest to my high quality of caring. The guild as a whole didn't have an updated wowprogress page (of which I've now discarded due to not having info being the only one that updated it) admin for our guild website brought to you by Laraven, monitored pretty much every day by yours truly. The guild didn't log any fights before I got into the guild. Also didn't stream/record all of which isn't exactly the most difficult thing to setup but as such I did setup everything so as to be somewhere on the map. What I'm trying to get or acquire from this post is a very high quality guild. High morals for what is the guild. High standards and as always high quality raiding ;). I have countless references of which can vouche for my gameplay along with logs and a youtube account of my own creation etc.. I'm not necessarily looking for another officer position but I'm not against showing what I have and what I bring to the table as not only a raider but a guild member. I know alot of people care about raiding but I'm truly looking for something I can enjoy my time with inside and outside of raiding. One of my big hobbies is pet battles I'm currently ranked 4th on realm of which I hope to be #1 very soon but a certain someone won't go down without a fight. :p The one thing I can't say I did very much was pvp this expansion. I just really wasn't interested in it as a whole. It's not that I sucked or anything I just found no enjoyment out of it. To all the pvpers out there I mean you no harm with this post. I for one would love to get back into pvp but it's just not of my highest concern. Finding people that are enjoyable to be around and don't suck are something I wish to find again. One thing you will find out about me I tend to stick around through the hard times and bad. I want !@#$ to work I don't want to give up on something unless I truly see its life being drained and I don't see it lasting for very long. I for one wish to be apart of something more than just raiding I'd like to have FUN again in WoW alot of that has come and gone with my current guild. Those in it could basically say I was pretty pissed after awhile. Why I left: For me it just came down to wanting to do more. Wanting to accomplish more and I didn't see my current guild competing on a high level of which I really wanted it to be. I for one tried my best to recruit everyone and anyone (worthy) to guild but after awhile it started to drain me out. Yes this may not be the best place to advertise my position but I'd really like to see who all might be interested in my services. Either way I think once you get to know/my gameplay or meet me for the first time you'll be pretty happy you did. Some things about myself: I've been playing almost 6 years now I LOVE to raid. Out of my almost a years worth of SoO I maybe missed 4 days. My game play; if I'm not on top I'm at the bottom. You will never see me die sorry I just don't. I call out my faults. No one is perfect 100% of the time. If I had to describe myself. I think I'd fit into that hardcore category being as I'd like to kill %^-* the first time the right time. Obviously this takes into consideration experience within said raid and how much you can prepare for raid. Alas every guild has a different way of killing something so that's all fine in dandy I like new experiences. The same old same old routine just gets dull after awhile anyway. Being this close to new content I'm a fast learner and I'm not against being told I'm doing something wrong which from footage you will see me do possibly 1% of the time, maybe? Like I said before I'm not perfect I don't expect everything to be perfect the first time but for me if you're not learning something new about a boss/spell/situation each and every pull you're doing something wrong. If anyone needs to know one thing from me I can't stand stupidity. You do something wrong the second time I tend to just think 1. he's trying to make us laugh or 2. He bad. Sorry for the Huge post if you read it all I really appreciate your time means alot to me I love WoW and like I said earlier I want to have fun again. I want to be around people that enjoy the game even if it may have faults work around them you pay $15/month so enjoy the game I say. Links: All of this I basically have backed up on my computer so if you need any further gameplay let me know. youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJskrRx1v2Albh2x63hfZwTantilis24 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 16 [A] <Inexorable> 4/7M LFM (2 night guild) Server: Korgath - Central time zone server, physical server location is in Southern California About us: Inexorable is a 2 night a week mythic guild in need of a few talented players to round out our current team. Given our 6 hour a week schedule we need players who are are not only skilled at playing their character, we need you to be on time, prepared to raid, and generally be dependable. Currently 4/7M and progressing on Ill'gynoth. Our current preference for roles and specs to be considered are listed below. We have a main raid spot for 2 DPS and 1 healer currently. If you can DPS at a high level and swing heal when needed that would be very beneficial. However, if you play a class/spec that is not listed below and feel like you can be an asset to our team, please reach out via the btags below. Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 11PM PST (11PM - 2AM EST) Contact info: Please feel free to contact Mirem (Mirem#1630), Galivus (Galivus #1536), or Calic (Exitwounds85#1713) if you have any questions. Recruitment needs: DPS: Shadow priest (high) Arms Warrior (high) Enhancement Shaman (high) Tank: None Healers: Resto Druid (high) Disc/Holy (high) Mistweaver Monk (high)Mirem1 Dec 16
Dec 16 <Serendipity> 7/7M recruiting RDPS We are < Serendipity > from Korgath! We are currently 7/7 Mythic. We are seeking players who thrive in a competitive but non-toxic environment. Current Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm CST (5:30-8:30pm PST) We expect you to be able to come prepared, perform at a high level and take criticism well. Since every encounter is different, we plan to rotate players on progression depending on their class. You must also be able to consistently make raid times. WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS, but currently we are recruiting: Hunter Shadow Priest, Holy/Disc OS a plus Elemental Shaman If you’re interested, please add me on BNET at Lup#11167 and we can have a short chat. Also apply on our website! http://serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment Hope to hear from you soon!Lupp2 Dec 16
Dec 15 Most memorable Korgath names If you remember most of these you are oldschool Korgath. Sheriff, my mage accomplice in BC for ganking horde on Isle of quel'danas. At the time I was playing my first lvl 70 character, a warrior, similar name thing it was Tapxyz. Tapisarogue, Tapxyz, "tapdat"(first name that got reported). Yes im listing myself. Tosan, big name pvper, I think he played with Sheriff I might have played with him a few times. Sachick/Halanii, the horde girl that was in gentlemans club, still have her on realid haven't heard from her in a while, think she got engaged a while ago. Dotmonsoon, I dont remember him in BC but I remember him being a big name/ganker later on. Colombus/Gladiator, I believe he ninjad a mount horde side then transferred to alliance. Finkployd, memorable name and always saw him in trade chat. Pchef, garbage 1400 hunter that I ganked many times. Hes infamous for being bad. Tigerlady, talked to him a few times, pretty cool guy with a ton of achievement points and always had best gear. Good player and many knew him.Tapisarogue60 Dec 15
Dec 14 Overtuned[A] Looking to fill out Overtuned [A] is looking to fill out our raid group to start mythic content. We are newly formed by merging two guilds. We clear h en and have 1/3 h tov currently. We raid Tues, Wed from 8-11CST (server). We also do alt raiding or mythic+ groups on the weekends. (recommended but not required) We are looking to gain several strong players Currently looking for *1 dps warrior/druid with a strong Prot/Gaurdian OS Ranged DPS Healers in general *Resto Shaman You can contact myself Beine#1428 or member in game can point you in the right direction.Beines2 Dec 14
Dec 11 4/7M Vox Radix Welcoming Raiders and Friends! We are Vox Radix US-Korgath Alliance. 4/7M EN (7/7H EN) Tues 9pm-1am EST Wed 9pm-1am EST Thurs 9pm-1am EST Recruitment is always open for exceptional players of any class, regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you know you're the type of applicant we're looking for, please feel free to submit an application. Guild History Vox Radix has been an end-game raiding guild for over 12 years now. We have achieved many server firsts in Vanilla, BC, and Wrath (including 3 Drakes, Naxx, Malygos, Immortal, Yogg-Saron, Grand Crusader, and Light of Dawn) with many more in Cataclysm. What you can expect from us: •Loot System: We use DKP, with bonuses for server first boss kills. Applicants earn dkp and can bid on items, however raider ranked players will have priority on loot. (As an applicant, do not expect to win loot. This is not a means to be evil in any way, but a measure to protect the guild from gear poachers.) •Raid Times: We currently raid Tues - Thurs 8pm - 12 pm CST (server time) Raid invites start at 7:45. •Bleeding Edge Content: We play to raid. We like to kill ****. We are competitive and are always striving to be better. •We don't recruit for the bench. What we expect: •Consistency: We are looking for people that can come in day in and day out that can perform their task as expected (i.e not doing 50k dps one day and then 100k dps another) •Determination: We are looking for players that are passionate about the game, like to theory craft, and read up on their class and current content. People that are not easily discouraged or take being called out as a personal attack. Raid members should approach the last attempt of the night with the same focus as they do to the first. Lastly, LEARN from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others. •Respect: We expect all of our members to show respect to other players in guild and outside of the guild. We have a 0 tolerance policy for large egos and elitist attitudes. •Attendance: 80% attendance is required for Raider rank. If you are unable to make a raid and RL happens we expect you to post on our forums or contact an officer in game or via in game mail. •Optimization: We expect you to optimize your spec, gear, and consumables for the highest possible output. Raid members should strive to be the best that they can be. We don't expect every player to be top 10 of their class and specialization, but a solid effort is expected. Raiders who do not put forth a solid effort and come to raid prepared risk losing their raid spot. Feel free to contact us if you are interested in joining. Voltar#1194 (Officer) Mark#1968 (Officer) Kione#1278 (GM) Deatric#1872 (Me) www.voxradixds.enjinJamzo3 Dec 11
Dec 9 Guild Officer/Leader Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck0 Dec 9
Dec 9 [A] The Revolutionaries Looking for Raiders! We're looking to add a few DPS for mythic raiding. We're looking for people whose attitudes don't resemble a dumpster fire and who can and will show up 2x a week for 3hrs a night. Not too picky. Raid Times - Tuesday and Thursday 8p-11p, CST (Server) Loot - We use loot council. Don't let that dissuade you. We reward people who show up consistently, who contribute positively and who also show the officers that they're trying to improve, regardless of numbers. Requirements - 18+. DBM. rclootcouncil. Discord. Immediate Core Slots available (865+ ILVL) All exceptional DPS will be considered regardless of immediate slot necessity. We are not currently recruiting tanks or healers unless healing is their offspec. Current Progression - 7/7 H EN 3/3 N TOV In-game, message Tyrells, Fattyy, Maeryjaene, Dameliefde, or Totembums for more info. You can also reach us on bnet - Fattyy#1386, ThatGrrl#1801, Appended #1393, Bubbledin#1866Fattyy1 Dec 9
Dec 8 (A) <War Ensemble> Recruiting <War Ensemble> Korgath is currently recruiting for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and going into Nighthold! (7/7H EN 3/3 N ToV) We are looking for DPS(Ranged pref) and a Healer to help solidify our 20 man mythic roster. Our raid schedule currently is: Tuesdays/Thursdays 9PM-1230AM EST. Know your class, be prepared. Be mature. Have a good sense of humor. Come kill stuff with us! :D Feel free to add my battletag Kopla#1616Kopla6 Dec 8
Dec 8 Current state of Korgath Hey We all know alliance:horde ratio is unbalanced. I made a thoughtful post in the general forums here http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749334848 If you agree that blizzard should look at the server more closely in regards to how bad this problem is please give feedback. Also if you disagree please provide constructed criticism you are welcome as well, any attention is helpful. thanks make korgath great againGida20 Dec 8
Dec 8 Buying Heroic Xavius Are any guilds selling H Xav for gold? Let me know a price here or in game mail.Disczorz1 Dec 8
Dec 5 (A) <Lowered Expectations>Raiding or merge <Lowered Expectations> Is recruiting! We’re 7/7 in H EN. We are a group of players who got together during MoP and have bonded to become good friends, of course we have expanded since. We are a friendly bunch with various ages and personalities. We are currently progressing through Mythic EN and Heroic ToV. If you are easily offended then this probably isn’t the place for you, you need a good sense of humor and be able to take criticism when you mess up! There may also be some gambling mid raid, so bring your pocketbooks if you want to partake. Anyway thanks for checking us out and if we sound like a group you would like to join and have some fun feel free to apply. Please check our current recruitment requirements before applying. We Raid 2 days a week. We are also looking to maybe merge with a like minded guild who needs more members, IE in the same boat as us. PLEASE let me know so we can get something rolling! Raid Days • Wednesday • Thursday Raid Times Wednesday • 8.00 - 11.00 PM CST Thursday • 8.00 - 11.00 PM CST Looking For: • 3-5 DPS • 2 Healers What we are looking for in you • Adequate performance. • Punctuality. • Able to take a joke. • Knowledge of your class/spec. • Willingness to learn. • Gold if you gamble. VoIP We use Discord. Interested in joining? Do not hesitate to contact us! Maldrien#1390 (this is the poster) Darthir#1699Arathane0 Dec 5
Dec 5 Buying Linen/Silk/Wool/Mageweave Cloth COD it to me in whatever quantity you wish. Linen: 1.5g/cloth Rest: 2g/cloth CheersDuraeas0 Dec 5
Dec 3 [A] Winter is Coming Recruiting! 1/7 M EMN Winter is Coming Recruiting Realm – Korgath Faction – Alliance Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am CST (11pm-2am EST). Looking to add another day when we start mythic. Who we are: Winter is Coming is a new guild created by an experienced group of players who wanted to progress through current content with a relaxed raiding schedule. We have been active for just over three weeks now with a very limited roster and has full cleared heroic each and every week and currently 1/7 M EMN. We are looking for more players to be able to conquer upcoming mythic content. Needs: • Due to our limited roster currently (16 active players) we are recruiting people who are good at their class. Raid spots available to all roles with the exception of tanks Contact Excentric#1290Serefìn5 Dec 3
Dec 3 [A]Selling H-EN Carry(7/7) 3DEC We are <Re Lapse> Korgath Alliance end tier raiding guild selling carry slots for a full Heroic Emerald Nightmare. We are 7/7M EN and 3/3 H ToV. You can expect a smooth Heroic Emerald Nightmare clear so come get your AotC and loot. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Re+Lapse Date/Time: Saturday, 3 December 2016/8PM Server Time(9pm est/6pm pst) All loot will be your personal loot/bonus rolls. No loot will be guaranteed. Xavius WILL be cleared, AotC will be earned by completing the run. Run is expected to take about 2 hours. NO minimum ilvl required to sign up. Cost: 150k gold All payment will be collected up front before the first kill, no partial payments for partial clears will be accepted. Payment is ONLY accepted on Korgath and ONLY with in game gold (We do not accept items, pets and such as payment). Note that if you want a character boosted that isn't on Korgath, that's possible but you will still need to pay us on Korgath. Contact me, Beneath in game or by battle tag (pant#1105) to reserve your spot or will any questions you have. Come get your H-EN gear and AotC! edit: Grammar and spelling corrections.Beneath1 Dec 3
Dec 2 (A) <No Pants No Shame> Recruiting! 4/7 H <No Pants No Shame> Recruiting! 7/7 Normal EN 4/7 Heroic EN Raid times are Sunday and Monday 5pm to 9pm server time! ilvl 860+ Preferably. Raid positions needing filled are: Tank: Paladin Warrior Heals: Shaman Druid Paladin Melee DPS: Warrior - Fury Monk Rogue Ranged DPS: Warlock - Destro/Demonology Shaman - Elemental Priest Our BTAGs: Valerie#1706 Murdokke#1443 Jbjonez#1156 Mesiphidon#1242 ThroatClap#1957Falonyx3 Dec 2
Nov 30 [A] <SURE THING CHIEF> 5-Man PvE LF TANK Hello and thanks for looking! "SURE THING CHIEF" is a tiny and very tight-knit Alliance guild on Korgath. We are a small group of excellent players who wish to conquer progressively more difficult five-man content together. We like to do weekly mythic, mythic +, and Kara runs. A Tank (DPS welcome too) that may be interested in learning more should respond to this post. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!Favor2 Nov 30