Korgath

Feb 24, 2014 Looking for leatherworker-Deathscale Leggings Hello all! As the title suggests, I am looking for a leatherworker that is able to craft the Dragon Soul leatherworking pattern, Deathscale Leggings. I've been looking for awhile in-game, but have had no luck. Hopefully someone has it! Thanks for any help.Deneran0 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 <Conquest Capped> is Recruiting for PVP <Conquest Capped> level 25, is recruiting players who do arena and RBG on Korgath. We are new to Korgath and are building our RBG Team 1. Add BTAG jason#12510 for info on how to join RBG's: - We use skype - You must be experienced - Be Vocal (Call outs) - Be Respectful - Be Skilled We need 2 healers and 4 more DPS for our first RBG Team. As the season progresses, the more skilled players will stay on RBG Team 1 and we will make secondary teams for those who dont make the cut. As the season begins we will tryout everyone and make team arrangements as we progress. General Guild Info: Chill PvP centered atmosphere. Find some arena partners, Do BG's with guildies, World PvP, (etc.) To join you just need the 1550 achievement or higher or a RBG Title of equivalent rating.Charizards0 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 <Silent>13/14H(10m) Need DPS and Disc/Hpal Silent is a PvE 10 man raiding guild with a group of players that have played together for a while. If you feel that a mature, semi-hardcore 10 man raid is right for you, please feel free to contact one of us in game. Current Recruitment Needs: Hybrid DPS-> Shadow Priest, Boomkin Hunter -> Must be able to play any spec HEALERS-> Disc or Holy Pal BOTH ARE FOR CORE POSITIONS Contact: Austerity#1346 or Shins We Raid Wed, Thurs and Mon 8:30-11:30Server timeTëch14 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 Dont CC Me Bro(A) is recruiting 2k+ players Either 2k+ in arenas or rbg's, either or, idc if it's 2's, or if it's 5's. 2k is 2k, A little bit about us, We're a new guild, looking to strictly PvP/WPvP and only do dungeons/raids to earn gold for the guild bank. We will be RBGing wednesdays/fridays from 7/8 server to about 11pm server or later depending on how late everyone can stay. Also hoping to run weekly WPvP events and get everyone in the guild active/motivated to pvp more and really push rating as a group. If this sounds like something that interests you either pst me in game, reply to this thread or send me some ingame mail and i'll inv. We're looking to be the #1pvp guild on server, so help us achieve that!Procsallday1 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 Ex Inferno RG4 is in need of Tanks `We are a decently geared, skilled group of players in need of 2 tanks. Currently we are in progression in 10 man normal at malkorok. Our old Raid group broke apart, but we are ready to start anew and have some fun. If you are interested please contact myself, Gottheglow or the raid leader RosadonnaGottheglow1 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 @SW (Frostwolf Clan) We had a ton of fun tonight. Good fight!!!!! http://i.imgur.com/loTQuXJ.jpg You can expect to see us around often.Bryan8 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 LFM (Not so) PuG SoO 10 Man Normals Hi, I'm looking to put together a regular group of people to run SoO Normal. I mean this is a PuG, but I hope we can get a regular group of core people to participate in the festivities so we don't have to wait around in trade trying to find those extra people. Best part about this group will be that you won't have to leave your guild to join us. Days & Times: Right now, I would like for it to be both Tues and Wed, from 7 server to 11 server. Requirements: Vent (I will provide the server) 535+ item level (we should all have upgraded Timeless or better by now) LFR (complete) experience at the very least (Flex preferred) Also would like to add that this will be a casual environment. Mistakes will be tolerated. Stupid mistakes we will let slide. Constant repeated offenses (think of 4 of the same instance) of the same stupid mistakes will not. Loot rules are main spec over off spec, with loot that no one needs being disenchanted and the mats rolled on. Our current needs: Tank- Tank- Heal- Heal- Elsadrin (Priest) DPS- DPS- DPS- DPS- DPS- DPS- Arluss (Hunter) As far as our DPS goes, I would like to have a Tank OS and a Heal OS somewhere in there, just in case. I wouldn't mind another hunter in with us, as I was quite lucky with Ordos drops and only need a very select few pieces from normal Siege. If interested, leave a post or contact me in game through the mail system or add my battletag to your friends list, OmegaReign#1603. Thank you for your time.Arluss3 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 (A)Repression WEEKEND raid guild LF3M We're looking for 1 tank and 2 ranged dps for our SOO normal group. Raid days are Fri/Sat 7-11 Sunday 5-9.We're looking for consistent players.Even if you don't wish to leave your guild but are looking for a steady raid team please get at me.Looking for players 530+.Cindylòuwho2 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 Horde PVP guilds Greetings fellow Horde I transfered to Korgath from BH with my Paladin, Death Knight and Hunter all level 90. I was wondering if there were any active PVP guilds on the Horde side. I was looking for one that did BGs, arenas and causing general mayhem for the alliance. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.Ghimlar1 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 Furdahorde If you think that because you have been Dominate as alliance on this server before my transfer that you can stand before me.... This is your opportunity to repent for being foolish enough to become alliance. From this point on any Kograth Alliance member that encounters ME will receive domination... proceeded by my knife set and then a pretty scarecrow in you're body. I represent HORDE and I will kill ALL CHALLENGERS! This is my word and it shall be done, kiddos. Alliance no longer dominates Kograth Horde.Furdahorde11 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 Die Trying is recruiting 9/14HM Die Trying is a level 25 guild on US- Korgath 9/14 Heroic. We are a progression minded guild looking to see and experience as much content as possible. Already planning for the new expansion, we expect to continue to be an active guild on the server. We are always recruiting back up raiders and exceptional players. Our current need is for a solid Ranged DPS and Healer for heroic progression through Garrosh and onto WoD. Raid Times - Tue/Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00 server PST in game any officer or add me to real id ellie#1233Mitty2 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 Healer looking for a new home Hey Everyone, looking to bring 2 toons to Korgath from my current dead server, recently returned to the game and looking for a home for my new disc priest, and enhance shammy alt. any guilds out there looking for raiders? Great organization and good people are key for me, if this sounds like you please let me know. All the best.Karrik6 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 (A) WTB level 15-25 Guild Morning everyone, Easy enough; looking to buy! Leave a response w/your guild level/tab count/price here along with your battletag, or just message me in-game @ RussRS3#1784. Thanks!Russkwondo0 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 <Shadowhand Crusaders> PvP Wing! Are you searching for a non-intensive PvP guild? Then GOOD NEWS! <Shadowhand Crusaders> is starting up a PvP section, and you're all invited! Accepting all ilvls and exp. PST in game or respond here for more info!Goreblade0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 WAR ENSEMBLE (Lvl 25) LFM Casual and Raiders RAID: CORE II is LF a Hunter and non leather melee DPS. (560+ ilvl and heroic SoO experience a plus) Please PST an officer for details: Zaffre, Korryn, Somuchhealin, Glädimier, Burkessa We're always interested in players who want to raid. Whether you're trying to fine a raid/time commitment, working on your ilvl, or looking to PUG/SUB. Please PST Zaffre for more details. GENERAL: W.E. is always looking for active players of any level. Please PST any W.E. member for an invite. WARENSEMBLE-KORGATH.COMKorryn0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 It's kOrgath, not kArgath http://makeameme.org/meme/its-korgath-not-3b46fjGoreblade3 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 LF a few for Zandalari Warbringer Looking to farm some rep tokens and such, if anyone is Horde and wants in add jdawg458#1163 with a MSG "Zandalari".Ijayceonly0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Xm is best You can't argue withLolpoop0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 delete got it done tyMeefs1 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 anyone wana group timeless isle to farm rares shawnedwards#1365Blinkette0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 5/9 Challenge Master Hunter LF CM Carry/Speed As the title states I am 9/9 Gold, as well as 5/9 Challenge Master. I am looking for a group that is doing Challenge Mode Sales (as one of the carriers). I have previously been a carrier for a group that ended up falling apart after a dozen or so carries. I am also looking for a group that is looking to go for speed runs. I know all of the speed run tricks and what not, as I use to go for realm fastest times with my previous group until we split up. If you are interested, or need more information please contact me @ Amnesia#1953Randomflurry21 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 LF some1 to quest with I just think it would be nice to quest with another few ppl. My main is a Prot Pally and currently do not have gear for Ret spec so my questing/farming is a bit slower than normal. Would save time and be efficient in completing stuff, not to mention I wouldn't be so bored playing alone -_- . ATM I am grinding Shado-Pan, August Celest dailies (for mounts mainly) and Black Prince for the cloak. Don't really know what other quest lines are worth doing being still sorta new n all... haven't done much on the Timeless Isle. I do these after I have completed LFR SoO for the week because my raiding progression comes first. I wanna get into Flex asap but still want my mounts. Reply to me or add me in game if you care to join. A bit about my self. Im 25, Canadian, New to WoW with only 1 other toon (74 Shammy), Anxious to learn more. Thanks for reading, to those who took the time. JayceIjayceonly1 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Challenge Mode (LFG) Experienced healer looking for a Challenge Mode group to push for Gold Cts#1311Ctrex11 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 [A] L2 Buy a level 25 guild As title says, recently gave GM to someone I shouldn't have trusted and they ended up selling the guild. Luckily, the person who bought it is reasonable enough to exchange for another lvl 25 guild. If you are willing to profit on my misery please let me know. We can talk prices. ThanksAnonymause0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 (A) <Hurry Up and Wait> LFM core raiders Brand new to Korgath, we are made up for a group of friends looking to fill the last few slots for our 10m roster. Raid leader is 6/14H SoO and most everyone has heroic SoO exp. Raid nights are Tues-Thurs 830-1130 server. Planning to clear at least 10/14 our first night raiding. Raid environment is relaxed with a sense of getting the bosses downed in a timely fashion. Recruitment needs: Willing to gear up players if they have low ilvl. 1 Tank 1 Healer 3 Rdps (any rdps will do) We are also recruiting casual players/pvpers. Typical Non-raid night consists of battlegrounds, arenas or running Challenge Modes. If you need additional info, feel free to add my BT: Moosh#1801 or just message me in game if I'm on.Ooshi2 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Be Warned... I have come from Bleeding Hollow for the lore of bigger game and more to hunt. I will be the reason you break your keyboard, the reason you run in pacts and the reason you are never safe. I will ruthlessly camp your 90s and eat your corpses. I am Bryan, slayer of alliance and nightmare of players. You have been warned.Bryan27 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 [H] LF1 DPS Heroic SoO Thursday (2/20) 8pm Need 1 DPS to fill a vacancy in our guild run tonight <Sleight of Hand> is looking for 1 DPS for Heroic SoO this week February 20th & February 22nd Raid times: Thursday 8:00-11:30 pm Saturday 8:00-11:30 pm (all times server --CST) (Note: If you can only make Thursday night you should still send a request--we'll likely just be farming normal modes/Garrosh on Saturday so I can easily PuG a less-geared dps for the farm content on that night.) (all times server --CST) Agi class highly preferred Prefer hunter/enhance shaman/rogue--for atk speed buff) We currently have no agi mail/leather DPS so all agi gear would default to you (or otherwise get sharded) This is not a guild recruitment--only an invitation for a raid spot for this week's raid. You do not need to leave your current guild to join our raid. Other geared DPS will be considered. I prefer 560+ ilvl so that you are on par with our DPS. 14/14 or heroic experience is also a factor in consideration. Contact: For consideration send friend request to Comyodanzo#1352 and leave ilvl/spec/exp in comment or just the name of the character you wish to bring so that I can armory you. - OR - respond in this forum.Convergent0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 (H)Looking for plate tank and Dps. Ex inferno group 2 is in need of a Plate Tank(Prefer a DK) and Plate DPs. Please Contact Peacefully/Holymind or Chéttmanly(alt code 130) if you are interested.Chéttmanly0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 [A] Looking for a new home. Hey guys. I just rerolled a new Retadin on Blackrock, trouble is this server really blows it hard for Alliance. So I think I'm going to pack up my stuff and switch over. I heard Korgath is a pretty decently balanced server with a healthy PvP scene. Just wanted to know if I was on the right track - Blackrock is a ghost town for Alliance. Thanks in advance!Fuusrodah0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 diplomancy doesnt work in this game. so stop whispering me. Its tough playing this game when once or twice A DAY i get a hateful message regarding LEGAL gameplay of the world of warcraft bozodirtycommunist.imgur.com (WARNING PROFANITY) (ALLIANCE FORGETS THEY ROLLED ON A PVP SERVER)Bozomojo0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 War Ensemble 10[A] LF DPS/heals 2 nights/wk War Ensemble is a 10m guild looking for a dps and a healer for progression raiding. DPS with healer or tank OS is a definite plus. We are 3/14H and steadily progressing. We raid 2 nights a week Tues/Thurs 730-1100 server time. Please post if interested. Please be ilvl 520 or higher.Stoüt0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 (A)554 Resto sham LF weekly SOO group It looks like the weekly raid group I was in fell apart. Can do any days except Sat/Sun, preferably 7-11 or so server time.I will be consistent, as that seems to be an issue with some raiders lately.Taylorswíft2 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 [A] Status Que Ante Selling N Garrosh Kills! Hello! Status Quo Ante is currently selling Normal mode Garrosh kills! The kill will take place on Monday after our Heroic progression is done and we continue on to clear. Normally we get to Garrosh around 11:30pm Server Time! Min Bid is 25k. If interested please add Boppity#1760! These are bidding kills so highest bid gets the spot for that week!Boppity0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 Null and Void Recruiting Range DPS <Null and Void> (10 Man Heroic, 5/14) is recruting ranged dps, mandatory ilevel 555+ (MAGE pref) for its core raid group. Would have an immediate position. If serious about progression, whisper me for more information or go to nullandvoid.enjin.co You can Whisper me in gameAnabnana0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 [H] <Sleight of Hand> 14/14N LF Heal SoO-H <Sleight of Hand> 14/14N is a new guild of mostly RL friends. We are a casual guild but have already full-cleared SoO on normal and will be starting heroic progression this week. We are looking for: - 1 Healer (preferable Paladin/Priest, but all qualified applicants will be considered) - possibly 1 DPS (preferably hunter/warlock/rogue/enhance shaman; but all qualified persons will be considered) This week (2/18-2/24) we will be raiding Thursday & Saturday 8 p.m. - 11:45 p.m. CST (server time)-- --there is a small chance we will raid Sunday if we decided to spend extra time on some other heroics the previous 2 days, but it is not likely-- and we will be in need of a healer for Immerseus and Norushen Heroic. You are expected to know the heroic Immerseus encounter (norushen is the same as heroic) as well as all of the other encounters up through Garrosh on normal mode. At least 14/14 N experience is preferred, but I may consider those highly geared (560+) who do not yet have [Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream] For serious inquiries: send me an in game message/mail or send btag request to comyodanzo#1352 with your character's name (so i can armory) and a brief summary of anything else I should know that I can't find out by simply looking at your wowarmory page. Thank you, Convergent GM of <Sleight of Hand>Convergent1 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 Looking for Guild Signatures, Paying 100g. Talking about it in General Chats aren't going good. Two people took the gold and left before I completed the Charter. So if anyone would be kind enough to help me out? Once the Charter is done and Guild is made I will mail the 100g, and I'm good on my word. Character I'm on is ÉchøRebelation0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 <Identity Disorder> Is recruiting! We are a newly formed guild looking for active players to get into SoO heroics soon. Looking for players around 540+ ilvl for raiding(cloak prefered). We will raid on Tuesday and Fridays 7-11 PM Server time. If you are interested message/send in-game mail to Beefdown on your class/ilvl and current siege experience. Also accepting casual players so just send me a whisper!Beefdown0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 RBGs? Just wondering where are the RBG players are on Korgath? I usually only see people building YOLO groups, even during peak hours. I figured with so many Darkspear xfers, such as myself, that there would be a bit more PVP activity. Anyways, if anyone is looking for a Disc priest 1600+ rating, please let me know.Meiva3 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 WTB Garrosh kill Looking to buy a Garrosh kill any time from 8am-4pm server time. add Tanann#1702Tànànn0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 WTB Elemental Raiment It's a cloth chest piece from the low-level Scholomance. I'm offering 2.5k-3k gold for this thing. I have both horde and alliance gold.Kitchenwife0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 LF miner LF miner to farm me ghost iron ore. Paying 40g/stack if i am not on you can COD it to me. I am alliance.Antwoniqwa0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 539 Rogue LF Raid Group! (10/14NM exp) Hey! I currently have 10/14 SoO normal exp. on this rogue but on my main I am 11/14H experience. I am just looking to find a friendly group that is looking to full clear normals and possibly move into heroics. Times: M: after 6pm ST W: after 6pm ST Fri: after 6pm ST Sat: Anytime Sun: Anytime Post on this thread or add my BTAG: Jesp#1814Nanjas0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Starter Intra-Server Challenge Mode Group Hello All, I'm looking to create an intra-server group to work on Challenge Modes. No experience required outside of the typical preparation taken for gear, watching videos, and all useful consumables. The only other requirement is that you not be a jerk - I'm not expecting to get all gold right away. The plan will be to do each level (full bronze, silver, and gold) as we go. However, I'd like to keep the same group to learn and progress as runs move forward. If interested, feel free to whisper me and add my battletag to let me know you'd like to be part of the group - Istorvir#1767. I am currently looking for a tank and three DPS who have relevant sets of Challenge Mode gear (hit/exp cap, etc.) and some knowledge of the modes to start this week, if possible. I will be fulfilling the healing role. The faction for this run will be Alliance. Thanks! OlvimOlvim0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 550+ Members(4) LF Weekend Raiding Guild List of Characters: 557 Disc Priest, with cloak(Also have 549 WW Alt I can join with, almost legendary cloak) 559 Blood DK, with cloak 555 Warlock, with cloak 550 Resto Druid, almost has cloak Looking for a 25 man or 10 man raiding group that is starting heroics soon. All have a plethora of experience with Siege, Garrosh downs, etc. Also considering merging with a 10 Man guild in order to make a raid team. Not accepting partial invites, all four must come. Looking for raid times on Friday/Sat/Sun, night time preferred, around 7-11 Server on F/Sat and 5-9 Server Sun. Want to join groups with experience that know the fights and will not stand in fire or get chomped by thok. Add me or the dk in game if you want to chat, RealId: BigRig#1740 or TurnPikeMike#1883Morality1 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Experienced raider needs guild! [HORDE] Hi everyone, I've been away from the game since the end of Wrath, and I came back about two weeks ago to experience MoP. Since I've been enjoying my time in WoW yet again, I'm looking to find a casual raiding guild in order to have some of my PvE goodness fix. I have 3 character : Malderak - 90 Destro Lock - 502 iLvl Kalderak - 80 Warrior Abbra - 80 Mage Now, I know my iLvl isn't all that good. However, that can be fixed with more LFR and item upgrading. What I bring to the table is many years of experience in raiding (semi-casual / 3-4 days week, been raiding in Vanilla, BC, Wrath). I read up on fights, watch videos, and am always knowledgeable and ready for fights and progression. I don't mind wiping 50 times on the same boss, I've done it in the past, and will be doing it again. My raiding schedule would work from Sunday to Thursday, anytime between 6pm-10pm. I'd love to have 2 (maybe 3) days / week of raiding. I'm a chatty, nice, helpful player. If any of you think that your guild would be a suitable home for me, please do not hesitate to either reply here or get in touch in-game. Thanks!~ MalderakAbbra0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Selling Alani Mount & More Alani mount sold, See below for more items.Chibbun1 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 <Dracula> 10m Horde guild on korgath 14/14exp Dracula is a dedicated 10-man raiding guild. We’re currently 14/14N, starting Heroics soon. We raid 7:30 to midnight server time on Fridays and Saturdays. We’re looking for: Healers – Resto Shaman, Priest DPS – Mage, Ele Shaman, Spriest Requirements: -555 item level -12/14 Normal experience Having your legendary cloak isn’t required, but it helps. We’re willing to consider any and all exceptional players, so apply away! How to apply: Contact Shannox, Runikk, or Feralstar in-game. Visit our website to apply: http://draculaguild.enjin.com/home Check out our first Garrosh kill as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et0ClaNeB9A Hope to see you in-game ~Shannox~Shannox2 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Didactic 25 11/14 heroic recruiting now! Didactic is a 25 man raid team that runs heroic SoO Tues-Thurs 7-11 server. We are currently putting in progression on siegecrafter and have opened our recruitment up to anyone who believes they can successfully do belt time and time again. 565+ itemlevel and cape required. Current DPS recruitment is as follows: Deathknight-medium Druid-low(except boomkin) Hunter-low Mage-high Monk-high Paladin-low Priest-low Rogue-low Shaman-low Warlock-high Warrior-low Heals and tanks full at the moment but feel free to contact us if you believe you will be an asset! If you would like a chance in an active 25man guild come speak to one of our officers ingame. Piè-Jester#1375 Praystation Polishprince Catiline-Goldmtrx#1287 Timka-Lisa#1760Piè9 Feb 15, 2014