Korgath

Jan 23, 2014 Manus Domini - A - 11/14H LF RDPS/Heals Manus Domini (11/14H) (10 Man) is a new transfer from Bleeding Hollow over to Korgath. We are currently searching for assorted DPS &/or Healers (560ish+, the higher the better) to apply for SoO Heroic Progression & spots looking toward WoD. We're a 3 night/week guild, Tues/Wed/Thurs, from 8-11PM EST (7-10 Server). And we have optional Sunday/Monday cleanup days if people are interested in being online, but no one is penalized for being unavailable on those days. We've put up quite a solid run this expansion and are looking to continue doing so with the addition of a few new mature, skilled and focused members to help us finish out this tier. We're currently looking for the following classes/roles: Healers: Priest (high!) / Paladin (high!) (all healers are welcome to apply though). DPS: Ranged are our top priority but all DPS are encouraged to apply if you're comfortable in your ability to perform. Please, feel free to apply at manusdomini.guildomatic.com or /who Manus Domini in-game and I'm sure if we have members/officers online they'd be willing to help you out to the best of their ability in the application process. You can also add me on BTag - ChrisBKLYN#1474 and I'd be willing to chat whenever available. Thanks! - Crook~Crooklynkeg1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Thinking of moving over to Korgath. Hello, I'm from Darkspear and I know that handful of Korgath is predominately PVE. But I'm just wondering how is the PVP here like arena and rbg. Thanks :) Hope to see you guys soon!Ecuekevin1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 <Sequentia> LF warrior tank and a ranged dps As stated in the title, im looking for a tank(preferably a warrior) and 1 ranged dps(preferably boomy/ele) around 530iL preferably for a second 10 man group. This group will be running Flex at first to catch a few people up on gear then right into normals, heroics later down the road when we get the iL for it. It is being led by myself on my MW monk. I am 11/14 Heroic experienced on my main since I am also in my guild main raid group. Raid days are Friday and Saturday at 7 or 8 server for 2 to 3 hours both nights. My goal is to keep 20 active people who have raid experience so that we have as few hiccups as possible going into 20 man mythic mode in the new expansion. If interested, contact me via this post, in game by mail, or add my Btag: Helieos#1260Zichore4 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 [A] <Denied> of Korthgath 6/14H is recruiting Hello fellow Korgathians! Denied is a 10man alliance raiding guild on Korthgath-US, we are currently recruiting all classes! Denied is a new guild making headway on our server; in just 4 weeks of raiding we became a 6/14 heroic team. We plan on continuing with this rapid progression but to do so we need to extend our roster. Some players may be sitting on specific bosses to aid in progression. However, we are focusing on recruiting a ranged dps. Prefer Balance Druid and Mage. Raid Times (Server time/Central Time) Central time is two hour ahead of Pacific-standard time Tuesday: 7:30pm-10:30pm Wednesday: 7:30pm-10:30pm Sunday: 7:30pm-10:30pm Raids may extend past 10:30 during progression. Contact: Oblitsu~Kalioa#1838 Sneli~Pakaso#1916 Please include a note in your battletag request. Website currently under construction: http://denied-guild.com/denied/Sneli0 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Hello fellow MMO-Champion users! Denied is a Hello fellow Korgathians! Denied is a 10man alliance raiding guild on Korgath-US, we are currently recruiting all classes! Denied is a new guild making headway on our server; in just 4 weeks of raiding we became a 6/14 heroic team. We plan on continuing with this rapid progression but to do so we need to extend our roster. Some players may be sitting on specific bosses to aid in progression. However, we are focusing on recruiting a ranged dps. Prefer Balance Druid and Mage. Raid Times (Server time/Central Time) Central time is two hour ahead of Pacific-standard time Tuesday: 7:30pm-10:30pm Wednesday: 7:30pm-10:30pm Sunday: 7:30pm-10:30pm Raids may extend past 10:30 during progression. Contact: Oblitsu~Kalioa#1838 Sneli~Pakaso#1916 Please include a note in your battletag request. Website currently under construction: http://denied-guild.com/denied/Sneli0 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 554 Frost Mage LF Guild I am currently on Darkspear but thinking about taking the free transfer to Korgath. I need a guild that is doing Normal/Heroic SoO raiding and RBGs. If I find a decent guild to join I will probably make the transfer.Furdahorde1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Selling a swift spectral tiger Selling a swift spectral :) Alliance side just whisper me or send me an in-game mail with an offer thanks. edit: or comment on this postDimitrioss3 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 <Guild a Bear> Recruiting! <Guild A Bear> is a new guild to Korgath that transferred from Darkspear and is looking for active raiders! We are looking for 550+ members of ANY class for 25 man heroic progression. We are 14/14 normal and 1/14 heroic. We are a casual guild with a chill environment and many friendly people. Skill is more important than item level, but that needs to be proven. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 7st (8est). You can contact any of the users listed below for any more information: kyro#1149 (myself) giddle#1981 czarlol#1703Lariandria3 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 free character migration Next week to Korgath Darkspear/Bleeding Hollow to KorgathUdeadkid33 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Why not Ill take this seldom used warrior over and see how life is on a low pop.Midgetornado1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 [A] 535 Resto Shaman LF Flex/Normal Guild Obviously this character isn't the right one, but regular Luna seems to be locked up in the transfer still. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Lalluna/advanced Hoping to find a Flex/Normal raid guild that raids somewhere between 5-10pm PST. I have plenty of time to raid on the weekends but Tue-Fri I work until 4pm. Came back into the game about a month ago and have a bit of experience in SoO. Please feel free to send me a message/mail ingame. -Edit- TimberWolf#1514Lalluna1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Ilvl560 holy priest lf heroic guild Looking for a heroic raiding guild been playing since vanilla want to raid no later than 12am set days do not matterEmergencies1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 [H]<Horder Patrol>(1) is recruiting PvP/WPvP I am pleased to announce that I am making my new home Korgath, and I am forming a PvP guild! We are looking for all classes and specs to fill our Core RBG team roster. Ventrilo is the voice system we use. Horder Patrol doesn't want you sitting in major cities all day spamming your "LF 2s" macros. Join us and we can all provide assistance for each other in 2s, 3s and 5s. As of right now, we are trying to get a good player base for WPvP, and enough people to actually form a decent RBG team. If you are trying to get any more information, leave a comment, or message me in-game Thanks!Eskimoqt1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 [A] <Aku Soku Zan> Recruiting I am recruiting players with a 540+ ilvl, 13/14xp or a good history of raiding, Raid times are tue,wed,thur 10pm-1am. RL is 4/14hm trying. Don't be a filler be core. Please send me a tell in game for more info.Ludix2 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Korgath is the WORST server I regret switching to korgath to balance out the server...The isle is 500-1 and all the alliance like to do is gank with 10 alliance to your 1. Do you know that your just going to drive the horde OUT and world PVP will be Nothing! I will be switching soon. Going to a balanced server. korgath sucks, there PVE is horrible adn there PVP is even worse. Blizzard needs to fix the balance issue cause its whats going to drive people awayGreennugly17 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 <Second Attempt> 10 man LFM 14 / 14 reg Second Attempt 10 man raiding guild is looking to recruit more for our main 10 man team. We have been a successful raiding guild on Korgath since the start of Cata and plan on going far into WoD. Currently, some of our raiders have decided on taking a long term break and we are looking to rebuild a strong reliable team to move forward with into the new year. We are looking for skilled, reliable and mature players that understand what it takes to run a successful guild. Our long term goals for this team is to get back into heroics as soon as possible and form a solid Mythic raid team for the future, with that being said it is not as easy as it sounds at this point in the expansion. Commitment and loyalty are a big plus with the awareness to keep the long term goals in mind. We currently have multiple opening's on our 10 man team. Our normal raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs 8pm to 12 EST (7 to 11 server). We do flex and gearing runs on our off days with some occasional pvp. PST me for more info or add me in game to talk Ondonnick#1277Ondonnick6 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 4 Level 90's LF Raiding Guild What's going on, folks. I'm looking for a laid back raiding guild that's progressing in SoO to house my characters. My schedule is pretty much completely open. Here's a couple things I'm personally looking for: - Active Chat - Friendly Community - Relatively "progressive" progression in SoO Here's my characters : Brbvanish - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Brbvanish/simple Fatherfigure - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Fatherfigure/simple Sidechainz - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Sidechainz/simple Eightcoins - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Eightcoins/simple My real ID is sippysippy#1558 if you're interested in having me tag along! Many thanks! - BrbBrbvanish1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Korgath! [H] HI, i'm considering transferring to korgath, may i ask if it is worth it? for horde.Kalatechnic5 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Queue Times? Considering xferring this toon from BH. What are the queue times like for random bgs, ally and horde?Hokku4 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 WTB (a) Lvl 25 Guild, Achvs optional. Hey korgath, Just transfered all my alliance 90's over from Darkspear to Korgath. Looking to purchase a level 25 guild, Achievs are a plus. Let me know if you have one for sale, And we can work out a deal. Appreciate it, thanks again.Korroth0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 [A] 530 FuryWarr/533 SubRogue LF RaidingGuild TL:DR I want to get back into raiding before the XPAC on either my fury warr or sub rogue. Prolly normals at first. unless some heroic bosses aren't too hard. Alright so I'd like to start getting back into raiding, I have a large raiding background, so I'm used to the lifestyle lmao. I've been raiding on and off since BC. I would prefer to play my warrior because its my favorite class, but i don't mind playing rogue if that's what you need. I love both classes. I don't really care what times/days you raid but probably not too late, I'm military, so I work 730-430ish mountain time. So pretty much whenever after that I'm good. I'm on the damn PVP part of the cloak quest on both toons. Screw that quest -_- I know my classes very well, and I know all the SoO fights. Lemme melee for you haha. Warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Dissaprin/advanced Rogue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Divergency/advanced In Game, I'll either be on Dissaprin, Divergency, or Frailwordz. Feel free to PST meDivergency1 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 Small scale wpvp Wondering how small scale wpvp is on ur server? Active? I'm talking 1v1,5v5,10v10. Not interested i zerging. Are faction numbers one sided out in world? Ty for ur time, might see u soon!Fiilyx9 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 565 BDK LF H raiding guild I'm a recent returning raider to korgath. I've been to quite a few servers but nothing ever felt like home I have two main currently on Korgath, my dps main a 559 Desetruction/Affliction warlock, whom is 1/14H, and this toon whom is 565. I am currently looking for a guild to raid with starting on Fridays, feel free to add my battletag polarbearz#1997 if you wish to discuss optionsBehëmøth1 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 (H) <Death Cleave> has arrived! <Death Cleave> (25) Just moved to Korgath and is recruiting players for Rated PVP, World PVP, X-mog runs and general gankery!™ We are going to be very active on the server and are planning a lot of content for the guild. Contact a member in-game for more info or go to www.deathcleave.com.Nowyaseeme5 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 prot warr LF new normal SoO raiding guild Started raiding again currently have my prot set at 506 will be at 520 ish by tuesday Lf a new raiding guild willing to Xfer. Add my battle tag im on now Stizark#1724Wooshinibaba0 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Here i come, KORGATH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR6K0J_W27k I'm joining death cleaveKalatechnic0 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Hi, My Name is... Dijonae Mayonae. Don't look at me! -Spectral Guise-Dijonae2 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Just o so sad. Pchef, I almost don't blame you for not wanting to duel me. You know you will lose, so there is no point of you coming out there and losing, not just the duel but all of your precious E-reputation that you glory over. http://i.imgur.com/VWVR5MC.jpg Odyessues#1861 Add my btag, Pchef.Phoenixmarie2 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 To all the new Transfers This is my response: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rny8XgA9XAQ P.S. <I Love Victoria Justice> is recruiting pvprsPhoenixmarie5 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Horde Side I know it's an alliance pop server but how is Horde side over here? I was thinking of coming over since Horde side DS is just sadLuftie7 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Québécois/Québécoise recherchés Bonjour nous sommes No Stress Just Fun, guilde lvl 25, nous recherchons Québécois/Québécoises ou personne parlant français voulant raider avec nous . Nous sommes une guilde mature et recherchons personnes mature. Nous sommes pas Hardcore. nous avons tous une vie l'extérieure :). Mais nous raidons régulièrement à tout les semaines le lundi et mercredi 20h . Comme le nom le dis No Stress Just Fun, on est la pour s'amuser . Alors à tout ceux qui veulent s'amuser , contacter nous sois sur le jeu ou bien sur le forum ici :) Au plaisir de vous voir avec nous :)Martharius1 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Are any of the Darkspear transfers going to.. Start a guild for all of the Darkspear refugees? I have 5 level 90s I just transferred here and was hoping to see a Darkspear Mafia established!!Robzombië3 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 WTS Challenge Mode 9/9 boost After a while of doing challenge modes with my friends, getting the set on many alts upon alts, we have decided to start selling Gold runs for anyone interested. What do you get when you buy our Challenge Mode package?: When you complete 9/9G in Challenge Modes, you also get Silver/Bronze. - 430 Achievement points - "The Undaunted" Title (Bronze) - One of four mounts (Silver) Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix All mounts require Artisan Riding to learn. - Unique transmog set (Gold) Here is a link to preview all the challenge mode sets. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2701-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Reward-Models-Preview?page=3 *Prices* Contact me in game. - B-tag: Blamemebro#1909 - Skype: xKaleus Requirements: - Be on the following realm: Korgath - All items having a minimum item level of 463 - All extra Gem sockets, BiS Enchantments, & Gem Bonuses are reccomended - Flasks (1000 stat) - Stat Food is provided We use Skype when are doing the Challenge Mode boost. We keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still getting the job done. Along with the dungeon run-through, we run through all tactics/tricks specific to the dungeon we are doing. If you have any questions concerning payments, requirements or whatever it should be, add me and I will answer everything you need to know. You can see feedback from our service on our last thread :~) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11041994632Lifegripahoy4 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Alliance PVP guild Hello everyone, So ever since i came to Korgath i have been looking for a guild that does competitive pvp. I dont really have the right scheduled for PVE and it does not really interest me. Im into RBGS and arenas and want to find a guild that shares those interests. But over the past couple weeks i have not seen anyone posting for PVP members. So im curious if anyone knows of a PVP guild that is serious about PVP so that i can work my way into that guild! let me know thanks!!Medik5 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Lf Guild to raid with I'm new to this server and I know my ilvl is low but I'm trying to get move from lfr raider to at least normal mode. I'm on just about everyday.Kraiven1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 WTS Spectral Tiger, JC & Eng mounts Selling the Reins of the Spectral Tiger mount for 400K, the Depleted-Kyparium Rocket for 62k, I also have every JC Panther Mount available (21k each, jeweled is 84k- obviously not the duped version). All offers are welcome. Mail me ingame if you are interested or have other offers.Landrange3 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 [A] Immortalis 1/14H recruiting for 25man We're a newly formed team that is expanding into 25 man after full clearing normal in 10 man and 1/14H on our second week on 25man. Raid times include 7-10 Tues/Wed/Sun ST. All applicants will have a minimum of 540 ilvl, at least 14/14 experience in flex and fully gemmed/enchanted gear. New recruits are required to maintain a 100% attendance rate during their trial period. We're not looking to carry any individuals, so if you're not pulling your weight, we'll find someone who will. Current needs: 3 x Ranged/Melee DPS 1 x Healer All exceptional players are encouraged to apply! We're a bunch of laid back and fun guys, but nothing will hold us back from progression. That being said, we aim to expand our roster to step into Mythic mode in WoD and kill some internet orcs! If this sounds right for you contact me in game @ Doowee#1845Asamsin3 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 2k+ exp player LF Horde & Alliance Guild Greetings Korgath, LF a guild on both factions to take in my characters for rbgs and arenas. 2k exp in rbgs. Horde- Warrior, Holy Paladin Alliance- Priest, Deathknight I will keep checking the forums over the next few days and would like to speak to some guild leaders about joining. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from serious people and trolls :)Complìcated4 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 <Flying V> in need of TANKS! (Horde) <Flying V> is one of the chillest guilds on Korgath! We have been around since vanilla and we are a very talented group of raiders and very laid back group of friends who love having a good time and slaying raids. But due to unfortunate circumstances we have lost a few of our core raiders and are seeking to fill those voids so that we can continue where we left off in our progression raiding. ATM we are 13/14. We currently are seeking a talented Warrior Tank and a talented DK tank to fill the last spots. ilvl 550+ is preferable (we are all at least 560+) But can work with lower ilvls if you are good. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Friday from 9pm to about 12 or 1am Realm Time (8pm PST) Sometimes if our schedules are clear we will raid Saturday or Sunday. If interested contact either me, Defjr or Saleron via in game mail or tell. Ducks fly together! Quack quack quack!Shuku0 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 WTB heroic/normal raid carry mainly looking for heroic carries or late SoO boss carries. add bishopx#1530 for more infoBriggz9 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Raid Recruit Hi all! Deadly By Design is recruiting for our Normal raid group. We have just transitioned from flex into normal as our guild grew, so new people will be a part of the full progression. We hope to have enough flex / normal raid going to hit up 20 man in the expansion and be ready to go with a group that knows each other well. At this very moment, we are in dire need of 2 healers, prefer one to be a resto druid, and a lock. This is for our normal raid, so having gear suitable is an asset, however we work well with our guild to help them gear as quickly as possible. Our perks for full time, faithful raiders are gems, enchants, and flasks as well as guild repairs. We have a great crew and raid leaders, we are just lacking YOU! Please contact myself or Laga ingame Until then: May your rolls be high, your repairs low, and your experience nothing less than ~epic~Adorapriest0 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 [H] Sequentia 11/14H We are recruiting for a second 10 man run and from the group we will start assembling our Mythic roster for WoD. Some back ground on our main 10m, our core has been playing together for 4 years and along the way we have filled in the gaps to create a strong roster. We will be transitioning into Mythic mode raiding in Warlords if you are interested please contact Zichore, Lavalashlol, or Choyal for more information.Lavalashlol0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 The Format (10m) The Format is recruiting reliable raiders for core raid spots. Raid times are Friday, Saturday 11:00pm - 2:30am.ST (535 Minimum iLvl) Also accepting back ups , people who need help gearing, socials, and levelers. Pst for more info. Also be 18 + and have raidcall installed. Will be on all day looking for members. Will be online most of the day to talk to you if you're interested. Alt 0236 is how you make my ì Respect, GìmliGìmli0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Bringing a toon over. From BH horde. lf rated pvp. Resto/Ele Shaman.Helladin5 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 543 Brewmaster LF guild Looking for guild to raid with! xfer from bleeding hollow due to overwhelming pressure from horde and frustrating queue timers !Mirara1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Just transfered, 560 Disc/Holy LF a Guild I just transferred from BH and im looking for a raiding guild with a core spot. im 560 item level 14/14 normal. I dont go on forums much but im always in game. Whsiper me please on Emergencies or JungleGeorgeEmergencies0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 572 Disc LF Raiding guild. 572 Disc Priest LF progression raiding guild. Current guild members have retired, so to say. Send me g-mail please.Aegis0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 [A] WTB Guild (preferrably 23+) Hey all, I'll be transferring most of my characters here later this week and am looking for a level 23+ guild to purchase. Guild name and number of bank tabs do not matter. Leave a post here with any offers or hit me up in game to negotiate. Natoz#1122Razzmus1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 LF New Home On Korgath!! Hello, i will be transferring off of bleeding hollow and moving to Korgath! Im fairly new to the game "no level capd toons yet" Still working on my hunter as he is my main focus. What Im Looking For A fun active friendly guild that enjoys playing the game with there guild mates. -PvP/PvE/Raids/Random guild Events Pretty much a close guild that gets along with each other and enjoys the game together. *Please No Random Invite Anyone without a guild all day 800+ members Guilds" -Guild that is made to be a guild Quality over Quantity About Me Background New Or Current Player- New to WoW -Bout 2 Weeks In Timezone/Active Per Week- Est time Online Everyday 5+ On Work Days Days Off Im Pulling all nighter Life Out Of Game- Working *so not hardcore commitment raiding for me* Play style- All Around Player PvP,PvE,Events,Raids,Any Crazy Guild Nonsense Solo Or Team Player- No Problem with helping other guild mates *if i can do to my low level atm* Other MMO's- Rift/SWTOR/GW2 Didnt Stay For Long With Any Of These. Any questions Contact Me @ Graffx#1687Kraigor0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 BM Tank/Hunter LF Guild (H/A) Since this will be one of the servers for a free xfer, I thought I'd give it a shot. This will be for my monk Bearrywhite, and my hunter Ravika both are Bleeding Hollow Hello all, I am looking to find a new guild to call home. I am a former hardcore raider with over 15 years in MMO's with experience in tank, DPS, healing and support (Rift lol). I'm usually the guy who has no idea on which class I want to play but I'm happy to say for after so long I've narrowed it down to Monk and Hunter haha. I pride myself on being a competent raider who comes prepared, and if I do say a rather enjoyable person to have in a raid. I guess I should mention on what kind of guild im looking for, this is more of a post looking for a WoD guild that has goals of running Mythic raiding, but I do have some heavy goals of clearing SoO on heroic. I'm also looking for a guild that acts more like a family then a group of people who show up for raids. I'm not one for guild hopping so I prefer a guild that has an active roster that do other things as well such as PvP and achievement runs to things outside of wow, I am an avid gamer and enjoy playing other things haha As far as WoW goes I have been playing since beta and I have experience in all different forms of raiding to the 40 mans of early year to the 10/25 man heroics of today. I have a little experience in this current tier hence the low ilvl, but I'm proud to say I'm not a tard, and I pride myself on preparing myself for raids by reading and watching videos, to making sure my gear is enchanted/gemmed, and I have my consumables. Regarding my experience with my characters, I wouldn't be looking for a guild if I knew how to play my class now would I. ;-) Well OK I know some people don't really give two I about class knowledge haha. Between the 2 I have more experience on my monk in regards to raiding, seeing how my hunter is about 2 weeks old haha. BrewM would be my main spec with WW as my off, I have played and raided as MW but I can't manage mana on that guy to save my life haha. In regards to my hunter I'm comfortable in all 3 specs seeing how they have similar rotations. If you feel like I would be a good fit for your guild or you have any questions feel free to add me via realID @ ajphillips1011@gmail.com. Just be sure to add your character name and guildBearrywhite2 Jan 17, 2014