Korgath

Jan 18, 2014 [A] Immortalis 1/14H recruiting for 25man We're a newly formed team that is expanding into 25 man after full clearing normal in 10 man and 1/14H on our second week on 25man. Raid times include 7-10 Tues/Wed/Sun ST. All applicants will have a minimum of 540 ilvl, at least 14/14 experience in flex and fully gemmed/enchanted gear. New recruits are required to maintain a 100% attendance rate during their trial period. We're not looking to carry any individuals, so if you're not pulling your weight, we'll find someone who will. Current needs: 3 x Ranged/Melee DPS 1 x Healer All exceptional players are encouraged to apply! We're a bunch of laid back and fun guys, but nothing will hold us back from progression. That being said, we aim to expand our roster to step into Mythic mode in WoD and kill some internet orcs! If this sounds right for you contact me in game @ Doowee#1845Asamsin3 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 2k+ exp player LF Horde & Alliance Guild Greetings Korgath, LF a guild on both factions to take in my characters for rbgs and arenas. 2k exp in rbgs. Horde- Warrior, Holy Paladin Alliance- Priest, Deathknight I will keep checking the forums over the next few days and would like to speak to some guild leaders about joining. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from serious people and trolls :)Complìcated4 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 <Flying V> in need of TANKS! (Horde) <Flying V> is one of the chillest guilds on Korgath! We have been around since vanilla and we are a very talented group of raiders and very laid back group of friends who love having a good time and slaying raids. But due to unfortunate circumstances we have lost a few of our core raiders and are seeking to fill those voids so that we can continue where we left off in our progression raiding. ATM we are 13/14. We currently are seeking a talented Warrior Tank and a talented DK tank to fill the last spots. ilvl 550+ is preferable (we are all at least 560+) But can work with lower ilvls if you are good. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Friday from 9pm to about 12 or 1am Realm Time (8pm PST) Sometimes if our schedules are clear we will raid Saturday or Sunday. If interested contact either me, Defjr or Saleron via in game mail or tell. Ducks fly together! Quack quack quack!Shuku0 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 WTB heroic/normal raid carry mainly looking for heroic carries or late SoO boss carries. add bishopx#1530 for more infoBriggz9 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Raid Recruit Hi all! Deadly By Design is recruiting for our Normal raid group. We have just transitioned from flex into normal as our guild grew, so new people will be a part of the full progression. We hope to have enough flex / normal raid going to hit up 20 man in the expansion and be ready to go with a group that knows each other well. At this very moment, we are in dire need of 2 healers, prefer one to be a resto druid, and a lock. This is for our normal raid, so having gear suitable is an asset, however we work well with our guild to help them gear as quickly as possible. Our perks for full time, faithful raiders are gems, enchants, and flasks as well as guild repairs. We have a great crew and raid leaders, we are just lacking YOU! Please contact myself or Laga ingame Until then: May your rolls be high, your repairs low, and your experience nothing less than ~epic~Adorapriest0 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 [H] Sequentia 11/14H We are recruiting for a second 10 man run and from the group we will start assembling our Mythic roster for WoD. Some back ground on our main 10m, our core has been playing together for 4 years and along the way we have filled in the gaps to create a strong roster. We will be transitioning into Mythic mode raiding in Warlords if you are interested please contact Zichore, Lavalashlol, or Choyal for more information.Lavalashlol0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 The Format (10m) The Format is recruiting reliable raiders for core raid spots. Raid times are Friday, Saturday 11:00pm - 2:30am.ST (535 Minimum iLvl) Also accepting back ups , people who need help gearing, socials, and levelers. Pst for more info. Also be 18 + and have raidcall installed. Will be on all day looking for members. Will be online most of the day to talk to you if you're interested. Alt 0236 is how you make my ì Respect, GìmliGìmli0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Bringing a toon over. From BH horde. lf rated pvp. Resto/Ele Shaman.Helladin5 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 543 Brewmaster LF guild Looking for guild to raid with! xfer from bleeding hollow due to overwhelming pressure from horde and frustrating queue timers !Mirara1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Just transfered, 560 Disc/Holy LF a Guild I just transferred from BH and im looking for a raiding guild with a core spot. im 560 item level 14/14 normal. I dont go on forums much but im always in game. Whsiper me please on Emergencies or JungleGeorgeEmergencies0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 572 Disc LF Raiding guild. 572 Disc Priest LF progression raiding guild. Current guild members have retired, so to say. Send me g-mail please.Aegis0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 [A] WTB Guild (preferrably 23+) Hey all, I'll be transferring most of my characters here later this week and am looking for a level 23+ guild to purchase. Guild name and number of bank tabs do not matter. Leave a post here with any offers or hit me up in game to negotiate. Natoz#1122Razzmus1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 LF New Home On Korgath!! Hello, i will be transferring off of bleeding hollow and moving to Korgath! Im fairly new to the game "no level capd toons yet" Still working on my hunter as he is my main focus. What Im Looking For A fun active friendly guild that enjoys playing the game with there guild mates. -PvP/PvE/Raids/Random guild Events Pretty much a close guild that gets along with each other and enjoys the game together. *Please No Random Invite Anyone without a guild all day 800+ members Guilds" -Guild that is made to be a guild Quality over Quantity About Me Background New Or Current Player- New to WoW -Bout 2 Weeks In Timezone/Active Per Week- Est time Online Everyday 5+ On Work Days Days Off Im Pulling all nighter Life Out Of Game- Working *so not hardcore commitment raiding for me* Play style- All Around Player PvP,PvE,Events,Raids,Any Crazy Guild Nonsense Solo Or Team Player- No Problem with helping other guild mates *if i can do to my low level atm* Other MMO's- Rift/SWTOR/GW2 Didnt Stay For Long With Any Of These. Any questions Contact Me @ Graffx#1687Kraigor0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 BM Tank/Hunter LF Guild (H/A) Since this will be one of the servers for a free xfer, I thought I'd give it a shot. This will be for my monk Bearrywhite, and my hunter Ravika both are Bleeding Hollow Hello all, I am looking to find a new guild to call home. I am a former hardcore raider with over 15 years in MMO's with experience in tank, DPS, healing and support (Rift lol). I'm usually the guy who has no idea on which class I want to play but I'm happy to say for after so long I've narrowed it down to Monk and Hunter haha. I pride myself on being a competent raider who comes prepared, and if I do say a rather enjoyable person to have in a raid. I guess I should mention on what kind of guild im looking for, this is more of a post looking for a WoD guild that has goals of running Mythic raiding, but I do have some heavy goals of clearing SoO on heroic. I'm also looking for a guild that acts more like a family then a group of people who show up for raids. I'm not one for guild hopping so I prefer a guild that has an active roster that do other things as well such as PvP and achievement runs to things outside of wow, I am an avid gamer and enjoy playing other things haha As far as WoW goes I have been playing since beta and I have experience in all different forms of raiding to the 40 mans of early year to the 10/25 man heroics of today. I have a little experience in this current tier hence the low ilvl, but I'm proud to say I'm not a tard, and I pride myself on preparing myself for raids by reading and watching videos, to making sure my gear is enchanted/gemmed, and I have my consumables. Regarding my experience with my characters, I wouldn't be looking for a guild if I knew how to play my class now would I. ;-) Well OK I know some people don't really give two I about class knowledge haha. Between the 2 I have more experience on my monk in regards to raiding, seeing how my hunter is about 2 weeks old haha. BrewM would be my main spec with WW as my off, I have played and raided as MW but I can't manage mana on that guy to save my life haha. In regards to my hunter I'm comfortable in all 3 specs seeing how they have similar rotations. If you feel like I would be a good fit for your guild or you have any questions feel free to add me via realID @ ajphillips1011@gmail.com. Just be sure to add your character name and guildBearrywhite2 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 LF Pve (NO G-INV) Looking for a PvE guild to raid with ~ at least 11/14+ (normal) Uhh..... Inform me with raiding times and such in pms/mail/btag friend request. Pst me in game, if i'm not on... Send ingame Mail @Phoenixmarie or.... Add my Btag @Odyessues#1861. Looking to have fun, and kick !@#! Notice: !*Will not join guild*!Phoenixmarie1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Hi I like to pretend I'm a fire kitten or baby owl. You'll be seeing me do so in Shrine of Seven Stars soon. :DPennoyer13 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Hallo New to this server. LF PvP arena focused guild. I'm 2k experienced and I was wondering if anyone was recruiting?Bigdeezyqt0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Transfers are (sort of) up I was able to transfer my Horde monk in Internet Explorer, but Firefox and Chrome said it was still in maintenance. Safari on my iPhone works, too. Others are saying Chrome works for them. It's weird, but it's possible to transfer. You may want to wait for an official announcement, though, especially if you're moving as a guild. I'll edit/post here when they say something.Pennoyer9 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Horde population on the server Hey all. I'm posting because recently blizzard has allowed for free character transfers from Bleeding Hollow to Korgath. After doing a little bit of research it seems that the Alliance severely out populate the horde. My question is, would it be worth transferring here as horde or am I better off going alliance? If I stay Horde is I pretty much dead? I'd imagine que times must be nice though.Kaìju6 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 [A][10m]<Vaders Fist> 10/14H recruiting! <Vaders Fist> [10/14HM] is one of the top progression alliance guild on the US-Korgath realm. We are currently looking for some excellent players for Hard Mode progression. Must have legendary cloak and a min ilvl of 550. Raid times: Tue/Wed/Thur. 8pm - 11:30pm EST Loot: Loot council If you're looking for a slightly more relaxed atmosphere where raiding is fun but still taken seriously and you don't want to deal with childish BS and guild drama then Vaders Fist might be the place for you. Please visit our website at www.vadersfist.org for more information or to apply. ThanksLandruid20 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Is this an East coast server time? Is this an east coast server time?Skólár2 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Looking to Create or join a guild transfering I am looking for a guild that is transferring to Korgath..I have 4 toons on Bleeding hollow Hunter, Full PVP preist, Full PVP with 560 healing PVE set Druid, mehh Frost mage almost full PVP I like to PVE, and PVP, world PVP Doomsday#1875 is my Battletag (bleeding Hollow)Emergencies0 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 530 lock lf pve guild (A) Transfering here once free transfers off DS are available. Basically looking for an active pve guild interested in progression, i know i'm not the most geared, and am hoping to be atleast 535 by the time i transfer, if you need a lock who can pull 120k+ dps then hit me up on battletag ballinheals#1264 also lf 2200+ exp rbg group. for some reason my 2200 achieve doesnt show on this guy as it's a linked account, but can show proof i have 2200 xp in rbg's if needed. Thanks :)Enjoythefear0 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Selling Alani mount selling my alani mount for 50k, crystal is ready to be used!Xuenith0 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 560 disc priest Looking to transfer Blizz is offering Free migration from my server Bleeding Hollow to korgath...i was looking for a change in scenery. Im looking for a Raiding guild/Progression. I am 14/14 normal. i am 560 disc and a decent Shadow OS .... Active Guild pleaseEmergencies2 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 BLOODYKNIGHT WITH ALL HIS MIGHT!! yeah still thinking about it but i may just come over here as wellBloodyknight0 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 Regarding Korgath's Population Which website are people using to find Korgath's alliance numbers? I am using http://wow.realmpop.com/us-korgath.html and am comparing it to http://wow.realmpop.com/us-bleeding-hollow.html According to this site, Korgath only has a couple hundred more alliance than Bleeding Hollow does, however, I was under the impression that Korgath had several thousand more alliance than Bleeding Hollow. Which website are people getting their numbers from? ThanksDexterous4 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 <Nox Oriens> of Korgath-A 10/14H 10s lfm 25s <Nox Oriens> is recruiting to complete the jump from 10 man heroic to 25 man heroic raiding. We are currently 10/14H in tens. If you have been a heroic raider and want to be a mythic raider in the expansion, we want you. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday (9pm to midnight server = central time). We have other guild activities like pvp (rbgs, arenas, and world), achievement runs in old content, flex raiding, and alt raids (all optional) on other nights. We also have a more social raiding team that is making progress in normal SoO. We are doing 25 man content now but need a few more dps (including one warrior). We will consider all reasonable applicants. Nox migrated to Korgath at the beginning of the Throne of Thunder because Lightninghoof had become too small for an active raiding guild. As a guild, we have a raiding history going back to 2007. We also have pride in our guild - Realm first Level 25 guild - Lightninghoof and Realm first working as a better team - Lightninghoof. In the course of the second achievement, we got multiple individual realm firsts for professions. We maintain a friendly guild atmosphere. Many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal friend invite policy. All of your alt characters are welcome but not required to be in guild. Contact Shadow (Shadowjj#1695) or Nzete (Nzete#1146) in game for further information. You are welcome to join us for our guild flex run on Saturdays at 9pm (central) to get to know us before you take advantage of the free transfer.Nzete13 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 Come to Korgath! RECRUITING FOR PROGRESSION SPOTS, SIGNUP TODAY! efeX 11/14 H 25 Man SoO Ranked in top 5 on Korgath-PVP Server: Korgath-PVP (One of the top US servers for Alliance progression) Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun/(Mon Optional) 8:30-11:30 CST 9-12 Hrs/Wk Progression: 11/14H 25Man SoO , ToT 13/13H http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/efeX Battle-tag: wilmfred#1901 add me if you are interested or submit an app at: http://efex.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=341850 efeX at its core is full of friends from early vanilla WoW days. We might not have always played together but we have kept in touch over the years. Many of us have been in top tier US guilds and ranked in combatlog parses in multiple expansions. We recently have come together to try and be competitive again without raiding as much time as we did. In ToT we tried raiding with a 10 man, but for 5.4 we formed 25 man raid team. About us: We like to consider ourselves casual, but we play like we are hardcore. We raid at least 9 Hours a week, sometimes only 2-3 days. Enough to get content done without overexerting our personal lives. This is just a game and we treat it as such, if you can't take a joke this is not the place for you. We are serious about progression, but not so much to hurt our personal lives. We'd like to down content in a reasonable time. For 5.4 we will try to do 3-4 days a week 9-12 Hrs. Most of our players rank regularly on world of logs. We have had multiple top 10 dps parses with most of our dps and they are in the top 5% of players on raidbots/epeenbot. Our tanks and heals rank often as well. We will try to keep a 28-30 person roster for 5.4 25 Man. Currently we have need of the classes listed below. If you are serious about raiding 5.4 you should come talk to us! Classes we are Looking for: 560 ilvl+ have your cloak. Looking for any solid DPS that have logs to back you up. What we expect from you: Show up on time and watch the fights beforehand. There are countless videos out there to know everything about a fight before you attempt it. Be properly gemmed for your spec. Have your legendary quest done or be close. We provide all flasks/pots and guild repairs for raids. We will bring noodle carts but you are encouraged to use your own 300 stat food. More: Our server is great. We have tons of pugs and raids going on all hours of the day for flex or normal raids. It is an excellent place for alts and for RBGs/Arena. Server has multiple world boss groups everyday. The Horde to Ally Ratio is 0.5:1. So it is an alliance dominated server by population, but recently some alliance guilds went horde. If you have any questions add my realid, wilmfred#1901Willyho21 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 WTT Diablo gold for WoW gold 200m my diablo gold for your 20k wow gold. amazing ratio Anabalixis#1255Motvey0 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 LF [A] RBG/PvP Guild Greetings, I'm a seasoned RBG'er (2.1k+ xp) that used to be Alliance. I went Horde (on Stormreaver) to play with co-workers, who have all now decided to take a leave of absence. I am in search of a new home, preferably where I can be Alliance again. How is Korgath doing these days? Are there a lot of PvP guilds? Will anyone take me here? Also, how's OQueue on Alliance for RBGs? Are there a lot of people LFG/LF-RBGs on there?Lovemaker0 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 Hows the world pvp here. Asking because I want to know.Ginzuu7 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 How many Darkspearians are coming here to... Avoid the queues and the moronic Multiboxer infestation?Gamechange0 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 LF normal/flex raiding guild Hello there! I'm searching for a horde side guild that raids normal/flex Siege of Orgimmar. My raid experience includes heroic content from Cataclysm and Mists. I am available to raid until 10pm, server time, as I work third shift on weekdays but I am fully available on Friday/Saturday. I am aware that I'm behind in gear, as I have only recently come back to play game, but I am running LFR and performing as best I can until I have better resources for loot. If you want to ask me any questions, please reply to this post or whisper me in-game. I typically am online during during the hours I said I am available to raid. Thank you.Dmrz1 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Any pvp guilds here? thinking of transfering from darkspearAllflavors1 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Korgath Horde Hello Korgath! As a Darkspearian frustrated with queue times and an admirer for Korgath from afar for many years, I have decided to move my other paladin to your server. I plan on playing Horde at first and seeing how I like it. I'm wondering what the state of Korgath's Horde is at the moment? From a quick glance at WoW Progress it looks like Horde are leading progression on the server, despite the imbalance in population. However, my main interests lie with rated battlegrounds and arena play. I understand the Alliance on Korgath is better for that, but I already play on Darkspear Alliance and experience plenty of high quality, instanced PvP content. Essentially, I'm just wondering what Korgath Horde is like. Is it easy to find RBGs and arena partners? Will I be able to join an instanced-PvP focused guild when I arrive? Is trade chat bearable in regards to number of queries per second? How often does world PvP occur? What is the culture/mood of the server? Answers to questions along those lines would be helpful. Regardless of your answers, I will be taking advantage of the free server transfer in case I don't want to wait in the Darkspear queue. I have made it a point of going Horde first as well in order to not make the faction imbalance worse (I already contribute to it on Darkspear). I have reserved the name "Giovanni" (no alt-codes!) on your server as well and look forward to playing with all of you. Regards, GioGiovanni3 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Where are the servers of this realm located? I might transfer from BH but i live in far east coast and i might lag if this server is located in the west coast :)Yuca3 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 <Shadow Council> is looking for raiders! <Shadow Council> consists of a group of friends who raided heroic content together in previous expansions. After taking a break, we're getting back together! We're looking for solid DPS to finish our 10 man, currently 8/14. We're looking to push Heroic content in the upcoming weeks. Raid nights are Tue/Thur/Sun from 8:30 PM to 11 PM Server. We're an adult raiding guild so we prefer people over the age of 20. If you'd like more information, my battle tag is Atropoia#1468.Atropoia4 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Battleground W/L ratio? Hey Korgath, Thinking of transferring to this realm when free transfers open up next week and was wondering how each faction fares in normal battlegrounds. On my last server, Horde dominated everything but AV and IoC, but Alliance at least had faster queue times.Yardee9 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 WTS Alani Mount, Swift Spectral, Savage Rapt Selling Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent for 70K but offers are welcome. Will be using my Sky Crystal to kill Alani with you in group and trading it to you for the gold. Mail me in-game if interested. Thanks. Also selling Swift Spectral Tiger for 500K and Savage Raptor for 90K. Mail me ingame if you are interested or have other offers.Trapntap3 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 Hows the Alliance:Horde Ratio here? I'm thinking about transferring to this server next week, but wanted to know how's the Alli/Horde Ratio. I'm coming from Darkspear, so I'm familiar with being ganked on Timeless Isle. I do want a challenge, but not 10:1 ration for Alliance and Horde. Is it about the same? Or is there more Horde? Or is it still mostly alliance? EDIT: I just remebered to check http://wow.realmpop.com/us-korgath.html I found, alliance still outweigh Horde, but not nearly as much, and there's half the pop of Darkspear, That sounds a bit nicer. I still would like to know, how friendly people are there, as well as if the wow realm pop numbers are accurateGoreblade6 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 Hello Korgath! (new to server saying hi) I just got back into WoW after a couple year break and joined this server to play with a friend of mine. I figured I would intro myself and maybe make some friends since I am new to the server and just coming back. A bit about me, I played WoW since vanilla and stopped just prior to MoP being released for RL reasons but also because I thought MoP would ruin WoW... which I am happy to see it didn't. I have been a raider for a long time, raiding both semi hardcore and casual during those times, and only stopped during Cataclysm due to RL time issues and internet problems. In any case, Hey :)Sequitur1 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 Hows the world pvp here. Asking because I want to know.Ginzuu0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 555 mage LF heroic/reg SoO before reset Currently 3/14 heroic exp. Know all fights and have good dps. Contact me in game, mail, or here. Available whenever.Landrange0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 LF Long Term Ghost Iron Ore Buyer (Horde) Selling huge waves of Ghost Iron Ore (A couple friends and I are putting in the work to fund a guild.) As long as you are on preferably daily and commit to buying my ore I am willing to go as low as 40G/stack. Thanks. Any questions or if you are interested contact me via in-game chat, thanks :)Chemlab0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 War Ensemble (Lvl 25) welcomes new transfers! Welcome to Korgath! Looking for a 25 guild? We're looking for casual players and raiders! We have two raid cores: Monday & Wednesday 8pm - 11:30pm ST Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-11pm ST (2/14 hm SoO) There are Raid Spots available! Please PST zaffre or korryn for details! We also offer: guild Flex raids, old content runs (heroics for achieves, mogs), etc Check out our website: WARENSEMBLE-KORGATH.COM or PST any member for an invite! No application is needed for casual and leveling members! Raid spots will depend on commitment, ilvl, and exp. WELCOME and we hope to see you soon! KorrynKorryn2 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 The Format Currently recruiting for SoO normal progression we raid Wednesday and Saturday starting at 11 pm server time and ending at 2 am server time. We require a minimum iLvl of 535 and a minimum age of 18 if you're interested in raiding send me or an officer a pst. Also accepting casuals and pvpers.Daìsy0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Horde transfers looking for a guild Hey there, a group of friends and I are transferring off of bleeding hollow next week and are looking for a new home. We have myself, an elemental shaman, a warlock, and a warrior looking for a raiding guild. Weekends would be better but weeknights work as well. We're not that geared as we just hit 90 not that long ago but have experience and are pretty cute. Let me know here or in game if you think we'd be a good fit. ThanksAwax0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 (A) I'm looking for a weekend raiding guild I've been on Bleeding Hollow for the entirety of my wow'ing. I've been playing since Vanilla, started raiding very late in vanilla, got more serious in TBC and beyond. I just started raiding this expansion with 5.4, mainly been leveling alts and enjoying not being on a raid schedule. I'm looking to move when the free transfers come around. Currently I'm 13/14 normal (should have had garrosh down, 2 x <10 mil wipes ) looking for a laid back raid environment. Would love to start pushing heroics. 562 resto spec with 552 feral spec. I don't mind dps'ing when it's needed but do prefer being a main healer.Ispynanas0 Jan 11, 2014