Korgath

Jan 14, 2014 Any pvp guilds here? thinking of transfering from darkspearAllflavors1 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Korgath Horde Hello Korgath! As a Darkspearian frustrated with queue times and an admirer for Korgath from afar for many years, I have decided to move my other paladin to your server. I plan on playing Horde at first and seeing how I like it. I'm wondering what the state of Korgath's Horde is at the moment? From a quick glance at WoW Progress it looks like Horde are leading progression on the server, despite the imbalance in population. However, my main interests lie with rated battlegrounds and arena play. I understand the Alliance on Korgath is better for that, but I already play on Darkspear Alliance and experience plenty of high quality, instanced PvP content. Essentially, I'm just wondering what Korgath Horde is like. Is it easy to find RBGs and arena partners? Will I be able to join an instanced-PvP focused guild when I arrive? Is trade chat bearable in regards to number of queries per second? How often does world PvP occur? What is the culture/mood of the server? Answers to questions along those lines would be helpful. Regardless of your answers, I will be taking advantage of the free server transfer in case I don't want to wait in the Darkspear queue. I have made it a point of going Horde first as well in order to not make the faction imbalance worse (I already contribute to it on Darkspear). I have reserved the name "Giovanni" (no alt-codes!) on your server as well and look forward to playing with all of you. Regards, GioGiovanni3 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Where are the servers of this realm located? I might transfer from BH but i live in far east coast and i might lag if this server is located in the west coast :)Yuca3 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 <Shadow Council> is looking for raiders! <Shadow Council> consists of a group of friends who raided heroic content together in previous expansions. After taking a break, we're getting back together! We're looking for solid DPS to finish our 10 man, currently 8/14. We're looking to push Heroic content in the upcoming weeks. Raid nights are Tue/Thur/Sun from 8:30 PM to 11 PM Server. We're an adult raiding guild so we prefer people over the age of 20. If you'd like more information, my battle tag is Atropoia#1468.Atropoia4 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Battleground W/L ratio? Hey Korgath, Thinking of transferring to this realm when free transfers open up next week and was wondering how each faction fares in normal battlegrounds. On my last server, Horde dominated everything but AV and IoC, but Alliance at least had faster queue times.Yardee9 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 WTS Alani Mount, Swift Spectral, Savage Rapt Selling Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent for 70K but offers are welcome. Will be using my Sky Crystal to kill Alani with you in group and trading it to you for the gold. Mail me in-game if interested. Thanks. Also selling Swift Spectral Tiger for 500K and Savage Raptor for 90K. Mail me ingame if you are interested or have other offers.Trapntap3 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 Hows the Alliance:Horde Ratio here? I'm thinking about transferring to this server next week, but wanted to know how's the Alli/Horde Ratio. I'm coming from Darkspear, so I'm familiar with being ganked on Timeless Isle. I do want a challenge, but not 10:1 ration for Alliance and Horde. Is it about the same? Or is there more Horde? Or is it still mostly alliance? EDIT: I just remebered to check http://wow.realmpop.com/us-korgath.html I found, alliance still outweigh Horde, but not nearly as much, and there's half the pop of Darkspear, That sounds a bit nicer. I still would like to know, how friendly people are there, as well as if the wow realm pop numbers are accurateGoreblade6 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 Hello Korgath! (new to server saying hi) I just got back into WoW after a couple year break and joined this server to play with a friend of mine. I figured I would intro myself and maybe make some friends since I am new to the server and just coming back. A bit about me, I played WoW since vanilla and stopped just prior to MoP being released for RL reasons but also because I thought MoP would ruin WoW... which I am happy to see it didn't. I have been a raider for a long time, raiding both semi hardcore and casual during those times, and only stopped during Cataclysm due to RL time issues and internet problems. In any case, Hey :)Sequitur1 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 Hows the world pvp here. Asking because I want to know.Ginzuu0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 555 mage LF heroic/reg SoO before reset Currently 3/14 heroic exp. Know all fights and have good dps. Contact me in game, mail, or here. Available whenever.Landrange0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 LF Long Term Ghost Iron Ore Buyer (Horde) Selling huge waves of Ghost Iron Ore (A couple friends and I are putting in the work to fund a guild.) As long as you are on preferably daily and commit to buying my ore I am willing to go as low as 40G/stack. Thanks. Any questions or if you are interested contact me via in-game chat, thanks :)Chemlab0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 War Ensemble (Lvl 25) welcomes new transfers! Welcome to Korgath! Looking for a 25 guild? We're looking for casual players and raiders! We have two raid cores: Monday & Wednesday 8pm - 11:30pm ST Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-11pm ST (2/14 hm SoO) There are Raid Spots available! Please PST zaffre or korryn for details! We also offer: guild Flex raids, old content runs (heroics for achieves, mogs), etc Check out our website: WARENSEMBLE-KORGATH.COM or PST any member for an invite! No application is needed for casual and leveling members! Raid spots will depend on commitment, ilvl, and exp. WELCOME and we hope to see you soon! KorrynKorryn2 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 The Format Currently recruiting for SoO normal progression we raid Wednesday and Saturday starting at 11 pm server time and ending at 2 am server time. We require a minimum iLvl of 535 and a minimum age of 18 if you're interested in raiding send me or an officer a pst. Also accepting casuals and pvpers.Daìsy0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Horde transfers looking for a guild Hey there, a group of friends and I are transferring off of bleeding hollow next week and are looking for a new home. We have myself, an elemental shaman, a warlock, and a warrior looking for a raiding guild. Weekends would be better but weeknights work as well. We're not that geared as we just hit 90 not that long ago but have experience and are pretty cute. Let me know here or in game if you think we'd be a good fit. ThanksAwax0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 (A) I'm looking for a weekend raiding guild I've been on Bleeding Hollow for the entirety of my wow'ing. I've been playing since Vanilla, started raiding very late in vanilla, got more serious in TBC and beyond. I just started raiding this expansion with 5.4, mainly been leveling alts and enjoying not being on a raid schedule. I'm looking to move when the free transfers come around. Currently I'm 13/14 normal (should have had garrosh down, 2 x <10 mil wipes ) looking for a laid back raid environment. Would love to start pushing heroics. 562 resto spec with 552 feral spec. I don't mind dps'ing when it's needed but do prefer being a main healer.Ispynanas0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Thinking of coming here, guilds?? Hi, with the news of free transfers from Bleeding Hollow to Korgath, I am seriously considering taking the transfer for this guy. I was wondering if any guild on this server would be able to help this guy get into raiding (Flex/Normal at first) ? Side question: Does this server have a decent population? Lol.Noobwolf4 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Looking for new home Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a new pvp server to call home that has a pretty good pve raiding environment along with world pvp. Most of my characters are stuck on Khadgar, which is pretty dead and waiting for a realm connection. I would like to avoid queues, but wouldn't mind <500 queue on a high pop server. I played on a pvp server from the original launch until the later part of TBC, but I have been on a pve server ever since. I remember it being so much more fun just questing and doing stuff when you could be attacked at any time. Also, I would like a balanced server when it comes to Alliance vs Horde but I wouldn't mind a slight disadvantage on Alliance side. ThanksSilvaro1 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 WTS Sky Golem, your steels 7k, Ally Hit me up if interested price is Non-Neg, your steels. Very fair 7k price! BT=Coorpse#1479 Also Crafting Engineering companion pets your steels 2.5k Non-Neg!Corpsé0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 [A]Status Quo Ante[A] 10m 1/14H Recruiting! Updated on 12/31/2013 Hello everyone! ===INTRO=== Status Quo Ante is a guild that has been around since Cata. We are a VERY active guild (30+ people on at a time) and are very laid back! Many of the officers/long time members have been playing since vanilla. Being a laid back and fun guild we do not like elitist. A group is only as strong as the weakest person so we believe in working as a team! We are greatly looking forward to the next expansion and carving our name as one of the best guilds on Korgath! ===RECRUITING INFORMATION=== =Team 1= Raid days are Thursday and Monday 10 server= Team 1(1/14H) Is currently looking for 1 DPS and 1 Tank to fill our core group which is in heroic progression. We are looking for Ranged DPS prefer but any exceptional players will be looked at. Please be 555+ with your cloak and know 14/14. =Casual Players, PVPers and people looking for a guild to make a home at= Looking for a guild that does old raids and achievements for fun and magical mounts? We do that too! We also PVP and have a few Gladiators among our ranks! If your looking for a guild you can log onto everyday and not worry about what you say in guild chat for the fear of getting kicked and just want to have fun, we are the guild for you! -Boppity(Boppity#1760Boppity6 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 543 holy pally 7/14heroic exp LF guild As the title says. I'm looking for a raiding guild to run with on this guy. I have 7/14heroic exp this tier so far. If anyone needs a healer hmu Jslice21#1721Arlex0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 LF Btag friend I am looking for someone on Korgath-Horde to add me to btag. I want to farm coins on the timeless Isle and gank a few people. If interested reply with your character name on Korgath and I'll pst you ingame and we can talk more. Thank you.Polarbearh0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Realm queues? Hi I want to transfer my character away from my current realm Tichondrius. The horde is over populating Alliance and there is a wait to log in every single night. Are there ever any waits to log in and play on Korgath? Does it have an active Alliance population and what are the active times in realm time or if it has some dead times of the day/night. Being an English server I assume it is mainly english speaking but are there a lot of non english speakers like spanish or french etc? PLs give some feedback and TY!Brehthaldiir4 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Level 25 guild recruiting Deadly By Design is a newly transferred level 25 guild to Korgath – US. Most of our ranks have been together for more than three years on a prior server where our member list exceeded 300 + players. We have a great history as a helpful and knowledgeable bunch, complete with the usual guild jester, Mom, and troll of course :) As of right now we have only adults in our guild, however all ages are welcome, we base our judgement on character and participation, not on age. Although we had decided to remain relatively small, GM and officers have collectively agreed to boost our ranks and guild numbers. Below is what we are looking for: *************************************************************************** Core Raid Group: To fill our core 10 man raid group for the upcoming 5.4 patch, whether you are new to raiding or seasoned, we have spots! We are not hard-core, and have loads of patience. Our raid leader has many years under his belt in raiding, and is one of the nicest and fair people around, however can get down to business when needed in a motivational way! Requirements are to 'not have to be asked to get out of the fire'. *************************************************************************** RBG Leader and PVP'rs: Our former RBG dictator (GM), is retiring from leading and just wants to fight... So we are also recruiting an RBG leader for weekly RBG. Someone knowledgeable with a good rating that isn't scared to 'call targets like an auctioneer' or 'assign someone to do so'. Our GM is a PVP addict, and we have plenty of PVP, Arena, random and RBG going on constantly. The GM has two healers and tends to go through many arena teams a week just to help point cap :) We also need to fill our RBG ranks with members who are kindred spirits of our GM's obsession! RBG and Raid groups have their own rank, that offers small repair costs at the moment, however as people fill the ranks, these will be raised to cover all repairs. *************************************************************************** We are also inviting any players that wish to level alts or mains. All levels welcome! We offer in guild for everyone: Well stocked full tab guild bank for professions. Guild repairs. Very discounted gems. Free glyphs. Guild rank promotions. Enchants for our Raid and RBG core groups. The pleasure of our silly company :) PST any online member for invite! *************************************************************************** May your rolls be high, your repair bills low, and your experience nothing less than EPIC! -Adorapriest / Unleashed / Exploitu -Shatoes / Stryff / KungfupandaAdorapriest4 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 (A) WTB Replica Heroism set. WTB the darkmoon replica of heroism set. Price is negotiable. Replica Helm of Heroism Replica Spaulders of Heroism Replica Breastplate of Heroism Replica Belt of Heroism Replica Legplates of Heroism Replica Gauntlets of HeroismHiyama0 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 Pet Battling Service Want to pet battle, but don't want to level? Come to Dunkaz leveling service! Experience, and will level your pet to any level you want for a fee! Whisper for me or send me mail for more information.Dunkaz0 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 [A] <Nox Oriens> 9/14 H recruiting for 25s <Nox Oriens> is recruiting to complete the jump from 10 man heroic to 25 man heroic raiding. We are currently 9/14H in tens. If you have been a heroic raider and want to be a mythic raider in the expansion, we want you. When we come back from celebrating the real life Feast of Winter Veil, we will be changing over to running the 25 mans. We are recruiting two healers (monk or shaman preferred) and five damage dealers (warrior, monk, mage preferred). We will consider all reasonable applicants. We would like to have one of each class going into Mythic raiding in the Warlords of Draenor (thus the preferences). Nox migrated to Korgath at the beginning of the Throne of Thunder because Lightninghoof had become too small for an active raiding guild. As a guild, we have a raiding history going back to 2007. We also have pride in our guild - Realm first Level 25 guild - Lightninghoof and Realm first working as a better team - Lightninghoof. In the course of the second achievement, we got multiple individual realm firsts for professions. We raid 3 to 4 nights weekly during progression (9pm to midnight server = central time). We have other guild activities like pvp (rbgs, arenas, and world), achievement runs in old content, flex raiding, and alt raids (all optional) on other nights. We also have a more social raiding team that is making progress in normal SoO. We maintain a friendly guild atmosphere. Many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal friend invite policy. All of your alt characters are welcome but not required to be in guild. Contact Shadowdi/Shadowformed (Shadowjj#1695) or Nzete/Nyama (Nzete#1146) in game for further information.Nzete5 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 [A] Did you ever think... There is more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking? We dont think so either. If you are really, really, ridiculously good looking Experiment IV is looking for you! We require the following roles for our 10-Man SoO Team. Must be iLevel 545+ and have Legendary Cloak or almost completed. DPS: Shammy (off spec Resto) Ret Pally Warlock We are a serious but casual guild, with a great energy. Currently we are 13/14 Normal, really looking to get some committed players that are a good fit that we can carry on into Heroics. We raid Sun/Mon/Wed at 8:30pm - 11:30pm server. Please whisper Fantastica or Fiiftycal in game or apply to our guild website: http://experimentiv.enjin.com/raidapplication Join us or... suffer playing with average looking people ;)Fantastica12 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Looking for closely knit guild! I'm looking for a guild that enjoys some raiding (i only have time to raid on weekends) and BG/world pvp. I just transferred here from another sever in hopes to find a good guild and group of people. So if i sound like a good fit for your guild please post and i will check you out!Handmedown3 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Hi Pchef. I do not think you've met me before, Let me give you my bio. My name is phoenixmarie from the realm blackwater raiders., Blizzard offered me a free transfer to this server in return, I must be their garbage man. Meaning that I must clear up all the trash on this server, started with Erioz and Supbby. Moved onto you. Keep off. xoxo~ Phoenixmarie.Phoenixmarie11 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 [H] Manic recruiting Healer and DPS for SoO Manic is a group of players who have been together for a very long time. We are currently looking for mature, skilled players who are interested in casual raids. We are rebuilding from a recent break and in need of a Healer (Resto Shaman or Druid), a mage, and one more DPS (Shaman or Rogue). If you are interested, please post here or message someone from the guild in-game. You will be put in touch with an officer who may have a few questions. Thank you for your interest in Manic. - HolyHolybrute2 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 [A] Dark Tendencies G2 Normal SoO lfm <Dark Tendencies>(25) 9/14h is looking to fill spots for our G2 10 man core raid team. Raid times are Thursdays and Fridays 7-10pm sever. If interested please in game message me or contact Djdekes27#1955 (easiest way to be reached) looking for the following roles to be filled by reliable and dedicated raiders. Currently seeking: 1 Hunter 1 Healer: Druid Sham or Monk check us out at http://www.darktendencies.com/ Any questions please contact any name below in game, mail or comment, Thank You All! Catteraxe Elitegd Illuminatedd LockdnloweredLockdnlowerd21 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 WTB temple and silvershard mine win Title says it all, need them for cape obviously. hit me up on here or in game. Thanks! NVm got it thanksTaylorswíft0 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 PvP here I'm looking to transfer servers, and I was just wondering how the PvP is on this server. Thanks for answering my question if someone can. :)Belmiraha0 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 [A] protection warrior looking for flex group Hi, I have been 90 for just little over a week now and have been working my !@# off to gear up. I do not have any experience at all with the current tier of raiding. I am looking for a guild or a group of people to do flex Siege of Orgimmar with. I pick up fights pretty quick and do all my homework. If you are interested and want to contact just find me in game on in this thread. ThanksKyaryp2 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 <Broken Release Button> Recruiting for H SoO <Broken Release Button> <Server - US-Korgath!> BRB is a level 25 guild that was formed late 5.3 and have been shooting for top progression on the server. We are 10/14H currently and will be shooting for more heroic progression soon! http://www.multitwitch.tv/3xil3d/necrothis/iispazzy/rayqu0n/xyll0r Tier 16(25man): 8/14 Heroic Tier 16(10man): 10/14 Heroic Tier 15(10man): 10/13 Heroic ===================== Recruiting for 25man heroic SoO ===================== Enhance Shaman Ele Shaman Combat Rogue Surv Hunter Desto Lock Frost DK Feral Druid ============================= Apply @ http://www.brokenreleasebutton.com If you have any questions feel free to add: GM: Worgën - BTag: eXiLed#1656 Officer: Spazzy - BTag: Spazzy#1125Worgën1 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Updated [H] LFM-10 ToT Normal - iL ~475-500 Got into this xpac very late. I am trying to start up a team to progress through 10m ToT normal then eventually SoO normal on a weekly basis. I want to work through the content instead of blow through it and be carried so I will only accept folks that are ~ ilevel 475-500. I understand that ToT is nerfed, but it is still something i'd like to do. New people to the content are preferred, but if you want to bring an alt that has done it then patience and the realization that you are working with some who are new to the content is a must. Time: TBD Dates: TBD Current roster includes: Warrior (Prot or Fury) Death Knight (Tank) or Shaman (Enhance or Resto) Hunter Monk (Tank) Paladin (Holy) Monk (Resto) Mage RogueWaldope2 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Rank One Shadow Priest PvP Movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5akE0RW5L4 Please watch and enjoy my movieRatbar0 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Wired <10 man> Looking for Healers & a Tank Wired 4/14 H is recruiting some core healers and a Core Tank (Non Warrior) to hold our core 1 group's spots. Flasks/Repairs/Pots/Noodles/Enchants/Gems all included. We are looking for two healers. One with a great dps offspec. We are also looking for 1 Tank. ____________________________________________ Requirements: 560+ ilv Legendary Cloak 14/14 Normal experience Required Heroic bosses (attempted/completed) preferred ____________________________________________ ***Looking for a Rsham/Hpally/Rdruid for the healer position. *** Message in game for more details. ~DavidDavid0 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 WTB lvl 25 guild (Alliance) Please contact me ashpri77@outlook.comBluntrauma0 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Late night guild lf healer!!! We are a 6/14 HM 10 man guild looking for either a RSham/Hpally/MWMonk. In that order. We raid Tues/wed/thurs at 11:30 pm - 2:30 am Central time. Looking for at least 550+ ilvl but willing to talk to lower! Also would like you to have Legendary cloak. My real ID is JokersWild#1813Arrow0 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 <A> Group of 4 players looking for a guild The guild I currently entered from a recruit-bot is disbanding, and I'd like to find a little more permanent of a home for me and my friends. We're a group of four IRL friends (3 guys and a girl) of varying levels (no one's 90 yet). All adults in our 30's. Three of us have extensive WoW knowledge and have done thorough WotLK raiding but no one's been back since 80. Anyone who'd like to pick up a quartet of players post here and let me know!Quickcast4 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 <Lost Chapter> 12/12 <Lost Chapter> is back! level 25 guild supporting DAGOSTOlive AKA the best livestreamer www.twitch.tv/joeyd412 sign up on website www.facebook.com/dagostolive or pst for more info , we are 12/12 herioc/have gladiators PVP and raid times 7-11+ so pst for more information or pst me in game!Rockyjoey1 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 WTB Sulfuron Hammer snipTreehugging0 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 hows the server balance/world pvp here? Title says it all I want to be allianceKhalonath2 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 <A> 557 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild Found a guild!Somnial0 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 [A] Two DPS looking for a raiding guild My friend and I are currently looking to join a raiding guild. We are both experienced raiders and looking for a solid and mature group to dedicate ourselves to. We prefer 25 man groups but are open to 10 mans as well. I am currently a 546 fury warrior and my friend is a 553 ele shaman. We both have cloaks and experienced 12/14 normal. Our availability to raid is 6pm - 11pm server time on weekdays and pretty much whenever on the weekends.Northkorrea0 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 (A) LF Raiding Guild LF Mature Raiding Guild. I am a WW Monk with ilvl 563. I have cloak. I am looking for full time raiding spot I am 14/14 SoO Normal...Radrizzt2 Jan 2, 2014
Dec 31, 2013 TRADING- MY Diablo gold - YOUR WoW gold I have 200m diablo gold will trade for wow gold 2.5m:1k special 75k wow gold for all my 200m diablo gold anabalixis#1255Pepekakafase1 Dec 31, 2013
Dec 31, 2013 WTB level 25 guild topic...dont care about tabs or looking for a guild with multiple tabs....and level doesnt matter contact me here or austerity#1346Austerity0 Dec 31, 2013
Dec 29, 2013 550 Hunter LF Raiding Guild Hey everyone, Im new to this realm and Im looking for an active raiding guild for 10 man SOO normal or heroic.Rixíe1 Dec 29, 2013