Korgath

Dec 23, 2013 WTB Guild 【A] Looking to buy a guild anywhere between lv 20 - 25. add btag shalom#1629Mandrachrity0 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 LF RaF Partner - can give a free battlechest! As title says, I'm looking for somebody to RaF with. If you're interested, add me on skype and we can discuss about it more! Skype: seantot- And yes, to clarify, I can provide a free battlechest code.Seantot0 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 560 Hunter 12/14 H Exp Short and simple :P I'm 560 and a 10/14 H alt, and I think I play it very well. I'm looking for a group with at LEAST 14/14 Normal done. I'm 11/14 H on my Rogue with many pulls on Blackfuse. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Cleyvan/simple ^if you wan't to confirm lol, willing to go Horde but I want to stay on Korgath(reason I'm posting on Korgath forums). If interested, add my battletag Cleyvan#1537Cleyshan17 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 [H]25M 2-Night 3/14H LF Mage Hi Korgath Mages, In search of progression guild with a "light" schedule? <Sovereign> @ Stormreaver-Horde is a 2-night Tue & Thu 25man raiding guild (8-11:30 CST). I know a few will post here about their heroic guilds, but if your preference is a lighter, adult-friendly schedule in an environment where our goal is clearing normal modes and maybe easier heroics instead of banging our heads on all of them, then perhaps our guild would be a good for for your progression and playstyle. We are currently 14/14normals and 3/14H (just started heroics) in our "casual" 2 night schedule, and although we have a fairly full roster, in that mix, we have no mages and are looking to pick a great one up as a high priority recruit for start the New Year off strong. Here's a link to our guild forum post if this interests you: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9499881225 . Our app and website is http://sovereignwarcraft.com/ Thanks for your consideration, Dyson/Charsiewbao (dyson#1418 btag)Charsiewbao0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 [H] <Ex Inferno> 14/14. Need 550+ Ele/Boomkin We've gotten Garrosh down twice now and we're looking forward to our heroic progression and could use a 550+ Ele/Boomkin with an offspec heals. We raid Mon/Tues/Thurs PST Decisivewho in game or apply at exinferno.com !Decisivewho0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 10/14H <Didactic> 25man LF Mage and Boomkin A] <Didactic> 10/14H T,W,Th–7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 10/14 SoO Heroic Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for DPS and heals from any classes (560+): 1 Druid (feral/balance/resto) 1 Hunter 1 Mage 1 Monk (MW) 1 Warrior (arms/fury) 1 Shaman (ele/enh/resto) ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact me or any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Pràystàtion Catiline Or goldmtrx#1287 -Catiline Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Catiline0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 [A] Enh Shaman 565 LF Raid Team Greetings, My current team has lost too many people to real life and other things, so I'm looking for a new raid team. I have ample raid experience going back to WotLK. In SoO I'm only 1/14H but I learn quickly and know how to watch fight videos and read strategies. I have logs available if you'd like to see how I've done so far. I'm looking for 10 or 25 man. I'm available M/T/W/Th from 6:30 to 11:30 server. Alliance-only. I want to earn and then keep a regular spot - I do not want a bench placement. I know melee is the least in demand, but if you'd like an experienced, skilled enhancement shaman, please respond here or contact me on RealID: sakuura#1436.Sakuura1 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 [A] High Caliber (2 night 10 man) (13/13H) High Caliber Information Server: Korgath Faction: Alliance 10 Man Guild Website: www.highcaliberguild.com Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday: 8-12 Central Standard Time **We have only raided a 3rd night once in MoP and it was an optional raid with a pug in it even that lasted 2.5 hours** See how you compare to our raider's parses: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/139632/rankings/players/ "Officers": Jaeriko, battletag = Jaeriko#1750 Parody Simplexity Barkwin Loot Distribution: As loot is very easy to distribute in the 10 man environment it is done openly in the raid. In the rare case of raiders not being able to decide on their own or in special cases such as a legendary the officers will have the final say. Objective: Our goal is to have a quality group of raiders that genuinely enjoy playing with each other. While tensions may rise at times we always want to come back to a place where there is no long-lasting animosity amongst our members. We have chosen a more casual raid schedule of only 2 nights a week, which makes it even more important that we do not squander the little time we do spend raiding as our aim is still to progress at a high rate of speed. History: High Caliber is a 10 man guild created on May 31, 2011 on US-Darkspear server. Eventually the guild scattered in various directions while most of us kept in touch. High Caliber was brought back on US-Korgath on June 19, 2012 with the intention of being a casual (yet still quality) 10 man raiding guild. Our leadership comes from a background of being in top World and US guilds at multiple points in the history of the game. Currently Recruiting: HIGH NEED Disc Priest Ele Shaman The ability to play an offspec, even if not currently geared for it, is a huge plus in a 10 man guild. If your class/spec is not one listed here please still feel free to apply if you think you are a highly skilled raider.Jaeriko153 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 [H] <Ex Inferno> Needs 545+ Tank + RDPS Heyo. Our raid group is currently 13/14 with having gotten Garrosh down to 4 million health >< We are in need of ilvl 545+ tank (not pally) and RDPS (preferably ele/boomkin) We plan on going into heroics soon so please be a like-minded individual with that kind of progression. You can message me in game or head over to exinferno.com to applyDecisivewho1 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Are you looking for a Garrosh Kill Msg me in game for one or post here AllianceSnappleapple0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Hello how are you?Damacus5 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 <Legend> LF dedicated people to progress with We need 1 tank and more good DPS to progess with us. We are flexing right now, but we don't have enough people who are willing to help out to make Legend have a better name. We really just want to raid and do it well. Raid times are normally anytime at night. Honestly, we are tired of pugging and want to have people that know what they are doing inside of the guild, like a cute little family or something :P :D I WILL PROVIDE LOVE AND SHELTER..AND ENCHANTS.Awwcute0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 LF Normals Hey all I'm looking for a group or people to do normals with. I don't want to switch guilds because I have a coree group of RL friends who are kind of spread around doing various things however we have a fairly "rich" gbank that we all share and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm about done with flex as far as upgrades and gear so I would like to explore options for normals without committing to another guild. Are there any options out there for this?Araggone0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 573 Ret Pal. 11/14H Exp Lf 10/25 Man Guild Im a Really Lazy so ill keep this short. 573 Item level 11/14 heroic progressed. Looking for a 10 or 25 man Guild Who are of similar progression. Looking for a guild with a good enviroment who are friendly and don't yell at each other(LGBT FRIENDLY). Raid Times are very flexible for me. Several top 10 Parses in 10 Man. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Shesatrap/simple http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/korgath/shesatrap/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/139632/rankings/players/ Soooo yeah Hit me up..Shesatrap4 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 Gold CM LF 2-3 dps to carry my alt prot pally to 9/9. Need one hero class prefer sham/mage over BM hunter. Will take no more than 1 melee. No set time but will likely be weekend evenings. If interested contact me in-game, Shins#1613Shins1 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 efeX 2nd Group LFM 25 SoO Wed 12/18 efeX is hosting a 25 man on Wed. 12/18 if anyone is interested in joining. Can be alts or mains 540+ ilvl please have meta/cloak. Loot rules will be open rolling on main spec and then offspec if nobody needs for main spec. Starting at 8:30 ST. Send a tell to me in-game if you are interested or message me up to an hour before raid.Willyho1 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 [H] Exemplar LF Mage 4/14H Hey Korgath, <Exemplar> is a Horde guild on Korgath-US. We are currently seeking the following: 10 Man - Tues, Weds, Thurs 9pm-12am Server (4/14H) - LF MAGE Please feel free to add my battletag if you have any questions - Jordinn#1952 Or message Avi, Elreck, or Mooroo in-game. Thanks!Avi3 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 Buying Garrosh Kill Title says it all, buying Garrosh Kill; message me in-game or post here and we can discuss details.Wregnos0 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 (A)Predestined Recruiting for 10m Predestined is recruiting a Lock or Ele Shammy and a non warrior tank for our 10m raid group. Please be geared for flexx or normal 10m content. Rad nights will Mon, Wends and Sunday 7-10 Server time. Feel free to whisper Nubshy, Ruckus or Skeezuh in game for more details.Nubshy1 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 564 ret looking to raid during holidays My guild wont be raiding the week of the 17th of dec. Is there any chance that a guild will be missing players over the next couple weeks that could pick me up as a pug? I have downed immerseus, the fallen protectors, norushen, and galakras on heroic and I know all normal fights. I also was ranked 85th on the us charts for sha of pride (lol divine storm procs). I am home by 6 server. edit: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/US-EU/Siege_of_Orgrimmar/Sha_of_Pride/10N/Retribution_Paladin/?page=3 aww pushed down to 100thLemmonjello0 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 [A] <Nothing Personal> Recruiting for 25M Currently 13/14 in Normal SoO. We need a few peeps to round out our roster. We're an adult crowd and many of us have been playing WoW for a long time. Additionally several of us are often described as Achievement !@#$%s. Raid times are all central (server) Tues: 9pm-12:00am Thu: 9pm-12:00am Sat: 9pm-12:00am Current Needs: Shamans (resto/enh) Death Knight Paladins (holy) Priests (shadow) Monk (dps/heals) Druid (boomkin) We are full on: (Exceptional players welcome) Rogues Warriors Druids(feral/resto) Hunters 1. Be Raid Ready(550+)! 2. Must be able to make our raids regularly--Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 9pm to 12:00am 3. Have your Legendary cloak 4. Check out our website Nothingpersonal-korgath.enjin.com and click recruitment to drop an application! Happy Hunting!Scanza5 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 <Didactic> 10/14H RDPS/Tank T,W,Th7-11C [A] <Didactic> 10/14H 10/14H needs ranged DPS and a Tank T,W,Th–7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 10/14H Siege of Orgrimmar 25 man. Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ ================= Current Needs ================= Due to RL interference, we are currently looking for a few DPS and a Tank to round out our roster. Current ilvl recommended is 560 but will consider lower with appropriate prior raiding experience. Especially the following classes/specs 1 Druid (feral/balance) 1 Hunter 1 Mage 1 Monk (MW) 1 Warrior (arms/fury) 1 Shaman (ele/enh/resto) Tank (any but warrior) ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Catiline Praystation Or Contact Timka -battletag - Lisa#1760 Catiline – battletag - goldmtrx#1287 Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Timka0 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 The Format Looking for some people to join my guild while I level it up and try to put together a raid group. I will reward you with gold if you help me complete heroics or scenarios and I don't mind helping you out any other way I can. I'm just really looking to start a chill guild and would really appreciate any one who's willing to join. Hit me up in game if you're interested. Daìsy <3 My I is alt code 0236.Daìsy0 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Recruiting - Level 20 Arena We have a small community of players using level 20 characters for 3v3 Arena matches. We use a skype group to set up teams and then use the wargame feature to host the matches. Here is a stream with lots of footage of games over the last week: http://www.twitch.tv/hbtwinkfearthebuns20 If interested in joining us then add my battletag: Kochi#1971Kochí1 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Ally LF for 1800+ cr 3s on 522 Lock/Hunter Add Nopk#1886 if you want to do games with a hunter or lock in full Grievous. Also have a low cr warrior in about half Grievous that I'm just picking back up again (haven't played it since Season 9)Nopk0 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 Didactic 10/14H recruiting Didactic is a 25 man raid team that raids tues-thurs 7-11 server and we are looking to add higher quality players to our roster. We are currently in need of dps and a mistweaver. 560+ilevel is required and a general ability to move out of fire. Please contact Piè/Catiline/Timka in game or post on this thread for any questions. Look forward to more people challenging me on meters.Piè0 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 [A] [10MAN] Ambition {14/14N} What we are looking for: -Ranged DPS Mage Boomkin -Healer Monk Druid Paladin This list above is what we WANT but we will consider other roles/classes/specs. Just depends on your raid experience and history. Recruit MUST have their legendary cloak or at least be VERY VERY close to it. We are also starting heroics in a week (from when this was posted) so we when the recruit to have exp in normal, and confidence in their ability to raid heroic boss progression. Our loot system is LootCouncil decided by vote. For those of you unfamiliar with this, when a item drops, you will receive a loot window (via the addon we will have you install). This window will give you desire options like BiS, mainspec, offspec, xmog, pass, etc. Once raiders have selected, the council will vote and discuss who it will benefit more, then loot is handed out. We feel this loot system gears our raid, not our players. Raiders see a improvement on gear distribution and the time in between receiving items with this system. Attendance is a HUGE part. The reason we aren't into heroics right now is because of attendance and people leaving the group. If you are accepted, you are expected to have 99% attendance and be dedicated to the raid group, not your own progression. Conclusion: If you are looking for a raid group with longevity, dedication, and determination, Ambition is for you. Interested? Add mulishaman#1139 or contact any officer in our guild directly from on server toon!Hodoriscomin0 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Group 2 SoO 10/14 LF Hunter < Exemplar > is currently seeking an exceptional hunter for our 10-man progression raid for the Siege of Orgrimmar. We are the 2nd group running SoO in our guild, while the other group is 6/14 H. We consider ourselves to be semi-hardcore while maintaining a calm, laid-back raiding schedule and environment. Our current progression is: 10/14 SoO Normal Last Tier: 13/13 ToT Our raiding schedule is: Tues/Sun/Mon: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST If you are at all interested, I would encourage you to contact me in-game via tells or you may add my battletag: Corruptorr#1199, or Tayana#1536. Best of luck, ~MMortalstaek4 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 [A]1/14H 10-man LF Healer for progression FILLING ASAP! Recently had a healer leave the team, looking for a competent well-geared replacement. Ideally, be 550+ ilevel, experienced with Siege of Orgrimmar fights, and motivated. Contact me here on this thread, Battletag krete#1943, or by /who all of my toons start with Taka.Takalii4 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 LF Raiding guild [Ally] What's going on. I just came back a few weeks ago after a break from WoW, I quit shortly after 5.3 was announced. I'm fairly new to 5.4 and seemed to have been kicked from my old guild in which I was an officer of. I'm looking for a place to give my toons a home. I have three 90's, but this is my main. Please let me know here or in game if you wouldn't mind having me along. My schedule is pretty tight, but I like to raid on the days I can. Thanks a million, DadFatherfigure1 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 [A] <Frozen> LF Frost DK or Ret Paladin Want to only raid twice a week and still do heroic progression? The 10M raid team of Frozen has been managing to do that since Wrath, and we'd like to find a solid melee plate dps who can help fill out our roster and join us in pushing more heroics. Please be at least 550 and have your cloak. Please have finished all fights on normal. We raid 10M, and are currently 1/14H. We would be further if we hadn't had player turnover due to real life. We will go further as soon as we find YOU. Raid Days: Tuesday & Thursday Raid Times: 7:45 to 11:15 Central/Server (aka 8:45 to 12:15 EST) We provide flasks, foods, gambling during trash, trash talking ranged dps, and a smart determined raid leader who has a hell of a sexy mustache. If you're interested, please contact me in-game Sakuura#1436 or respond here and I'll hunt you down.Sakuura0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 H Frost DK LF Flex/Norm Raiding Guild I recently started playing again after being in a top 100 guild at the end of wrath, looking for a new guild to start with and do some of the current content outside of super casual raid finder.Dancerwar0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 [A\H] 553il Hunter LF raiding guild Currently 553il 13/14 down in SoO and 14/14 exp 15% on Garrosh. I work Monday - Friday 2 pm server to 10:30 pm server. This is a set schedule won't change anytime soon. At the moment I am Horde but willing to transfer to alliance for the right guild. As far as experience in other raids goes for the current expansion I have all of the reg ahead of the curves a few heroics in each tier but wish I could have done more heroics. Pre pandaland I have raided all of the other raids from Wrath and on only missed a few due to deployments while I was in the Marine Corps (Sunwell, Tot4W, Firelands, and BwD) You can respond on here or add me on battletag Dirty#1424 Or just do /who Dirty Likely if it isn't the times posted for when I work you will see me online on a toon all 11 of my 90's are <Class Name>Dirty Thank You all very much and I look forward to playing with a new guild soon.Hunterdirty0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 Raiding on Kor'Gath How is the raiding on Kor'Gath? I'm looking to server transfer to another server because my server sucks and nobody wants to raid. Everyone just wants to RP, which I don't do. Are there many guilds that recruit for 10 mans or can someone give me a suggestion on a realm that is good at raiding?Nashorn3 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 [A] Graveyard Shift 5/14H Late Night LF Heals Graveyard Shift is a late night heroic progression 10m guild currently looking for a permanent heal spot (no bench) for a Paladin, Monk, or Shaman. We raid Tues / Wed / Thurs 11:30pm - 2:30am Server (CST) Talk to any of the following folks if you have any questions Arrow Trios Ezrith Alavash (techgnosis#1441)Alavash1 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 WTS Reins of Poseidus 70k o.b.o !! Title says it all. Hit me up in game ill be on for the remainder of the afternoon!Ntruder0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 <Intent> LF DPS SoO Late Night Group Work cutting into WoW time? Significant other doesn't want you raiding 7 days a week? Can only find a babysitter one night a week? Maybe you can come join us... A few raiders formally from the main raid group had some real life changes that prevent a more frequent schedule forming a one day a week 10 man Reg Mode SoO run. Raid time: Wednesdays @10:30pm server Looking for ranged DPS. If interested contact Cheezmaster, Myrolilith, or Skybreakr in game.Cheezmaster8 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 Hello Korgath! New transfer to server, just stopping by to say hello :)Fakers3 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 [A]<Crimson Ashes> 10M Recruiting We're a newly formed 10 man team made up of returning players previously from top world guilds who find real life boring. All officers and raid leaders have cleared 14/14 in normal. Raid times include 7-11 Tues/Wed/Sun ST. All applicants will have a minimum of 530 ilvl, at least 14/14 experience in flex and fully gemmed/enchanted gear. New recruits are required to maintain a 100% attendance rate during their trial period. We're not looking to carry any individuals, so if you're not pulling your weight, we'll find someone who will. Current needs: Ranged DPS All exceptional players are encouraged to apply! We're a bunch of laid back and fun guys, but nothing will hold us back from progression. That being said, we aim to expand our roster to step into Mythic mode in WoD and regain our former glory! If this sounds right for you contact me in game @ Doowee#1845Asamsin2 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 [A] Otter [A] 1/14 H Recruiting an Offtank Edit: We just got our first heroic Immerseus kill! We are officially on our way. Hello everyone! -=About Us=- Otter is a casual/hardcore guild of mostly ex-pvpers who got together to slay internet dragons. Even though we have only had a full roster for roughly 3 weeks we managed to down Garrosh and start progression on heroics. We are a tight nit group of people who like playing together and joking around in vent during raids, but we are not afraid to call people out if they die to stupid things/wipe the raid. If you think you would fit in with us (and not get offended by jokes) please feel free to apply. -=Raid times and Attendance policies=- Our raid times are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30 PM to 12 AM Server time. Being on time makes you late. We put the group together at 8:15 PM and get ready so we can start pulling at 8:30. We may be casual but we like to make the best use of our time. We understand real life stuff comes up, but if it is a habit we will not hesitate to replace you for the night, permanently if it becomes a problem. -=Attitude Towards Progression=- If you would get butt hurt because we wiped a couple times or because you get called out in vent don't try applying. Understand when you get called out it is not because we hate you or because we want to embarrass you, its for the betterment of everyone in the guild. -=How to Apply=- If you have any interest in apply, message either me, Gersbermps, or Jingles. If things go well in whispers we will talk to you in vent for a short interview to make sure we will match, and if all goes well we will give you a trial run. I hope to hear from some of you soon, and thank you for reading this. :)Abdulalhazr4 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 WTB engineering leveling kit For my rogue- Send me an in-game mail!Pyroprox0 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 Arms warrior lf 2's / 3's rbg Also recruiting 1800+ experience in all looking for reliable teams to work on skill/rating over time. also have 1600 Holy Priest alt looking for groups my battle tag - madcat#1283 or message stayreal, or welfareswag in gameStayreal0 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 <Didactic> 10/14H 25man recruiting RSham/DPS We are looking for Exceptional DPS and a Resto Shaman or Mistweaver Monk to continue our push into heroic progression. Please be at least 560 ilvl, have logs, have your legendary cloak and be knowledgeable about your class. Next week we are working on Heroic Thok. Here is our information: [A] <Didactic> 10/14H T,W,Th–7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 10/14 SoO Heroic Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for DPS and heals from any classes (555+): 1 Frost/Unholy DK 1 Druid (feral/balance) 1 Hunter 1 Mage 1 Monk (MW) 1 Paladin (ret) 1 Rogue 1 Warrior (arms/fury) 1 Shaman (ele/enh/resto) ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact me or any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Pràystàtion Catiline Or goldmtrx#1287 -Catiline Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Catiline0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 WTB Heroic Lightning-Eye Hood Don't know if this is the right place for this but looking for some help getting a MOG piece. Let know in-game or drop me mail if anyone is interested. Also let me know the price as well. Thanks for reading.Uncleknuckle0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Looking for PvP Server for WoD Hello all. I'm a returning player to WoW. I'll be bringing over several friends from other games to play WoD, all of which are big pvp fans and are excited about world pvp. I'm looking for a server that has a competitive H v A population, instead of one side just rolling the other all the time, and is also in a decent battle group. How is this server? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!Keithstone2 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 WTB alliance lvl 25 guild on korgath! I am looking to purchase a Level 25 guild. Message me in game or add me to real friend. dontbefooled#1840 pst with serious offers.Capslock0 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 Enchanted Elementium Bar WTB Enchanted Elementium Barx10 pst in game, or send mail. tytyPhoenixmarie0 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 [H] Exemplar - 10 Man | 5/14H LF Mage Hi Everyone, <Exemplar> is seeking a Mage to join our Team 3 (3/14H). They raid Tues, Weds & Thurs from 9pm - 12am server time (CST). Preferrably someone with at least 550 ilvl and legendary cloak (or close to it) and 10/14+ normal SoO experience. Please contact me (or Elreck) in-game or through battle tag Jordinn#1952. Thanks for your interest!Jordinn1 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 is Battle Group that Korgath is in.... ...really so bad as it seems? I just transferred to this server and the BG (random, mind you) ratio of win:loss is terrible... really horrible! Please tell me it's not always this way here.Callsaul2 Dec 2, 2013