Korgath

Oct 15, 2013 I am the best Warrior OkUhóh5 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 SoO 10 man Monday 7:00 p.m. I'll be leading a normal mode SoO 10 man (weekly but the day may not always be Monday). I'm 11/14 exp in flex on my Blood DK (544 ilvl) and looking to do some more normals. Start Time: Monday night, Oct. 7 @ 7:00 p. m. End Time: 10:00 p. m. or earlier How to sign up: Reply to this post OR send me an in-game mail OR send an in-game mail to POSTLIFE (my priest alt) if you have trouble typing the "e" in Grizlèy. Leave an in-game mail or reply to this post with your class/spec/experience. I'll be armorying all sign ups. If you have a main with more experience, just reply from that character and explain that you want to bring an alt. What I'm looking for: -EXPERIENCED (people who have at least Flex raid exp 11/14 preferred--exceptions will be made for geared players who just haven't found a group to raid with) -530 ILVL minimum (exceptions will be made for alts of experienced players) -COMPETENT people who can listen (although I'd like people to have experience, I don't require you to be an expert on all fights. I'll explain all fights in detail so as long as you have at least a vague knowledge of the fights you'll be able to come) -MUMBLE downloaded (if you don't have mumble already, get it at mumble.com it's free and is 10x the sound quality of vent with less latency). -CONSUMABLES (have necessary flasks and potions--mogu, jade serpent, virmen's bite--if you don't have any, I will sell you mine--I'll provide food/noodle carts) I plan to clear the first 4-6 bosses with no issues (provided people listen). Dark Shaman and further may be an issue IF our DPS is low.Grizlèy4 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 4/14H <Didactic> 25man LF DPS 545+ We are looking for Exceptional DPS to continue our push into heroic progression. Please be at least 545 ilvl, have logs, legendary cloak and knowledgeable about your class. Next week we plan on doing Iron Juggernaut and General Nazgrim. Here is our information: [A] <Didactic> 4/14H T,W,Th–7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 4/14 SoO Heroic 10/13H ToT (Jin'Rock, Horridan, Tortos, Ji-Kun, Iron Qon, Council, Twins, Durumu, Primordius, Magaera). A number of our core raiders have further progression, but this is the guilds current 25 man progression. Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ Videos: Jin'Rok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnvlvLn4ZuU Tortos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QTLrkoV6Vfs Ji'Kun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x7owEhn_7bk Horridon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NnUb0UmP3eY Iron Qon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Z0ZhreQ56Y Council: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P6_g-dG7aFY Twins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QR60JfEroII ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for DPS from any classes (545+): 1 Frost/Unholy DK 1 Hunter 1 Mage 1 Monk (MW) 1 Warrior (arms/fury) 1 Paladin (ret) 1 Shaman (ele) ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact me or any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Pràystàtion Catiline Or goldmtrx#1287 -Catiline Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Catiline2 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 To my dearest Pchef Dear Pchef, I love you. Thanks for the honor today, babe. <3Liyarä0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 Complete Hello if you have a soul trade for sell feel free to message me in game with price or leave it here i am trying my realms forum before the hassle of trying to get someone from pet forums to take gold on korgath lol. Would be 100k. Btag: Apokalypsis#1512Apokalypsis0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 BUYING ALL WEEDS FROM FISHING Thats right... CoD weeds to weenie 30g/stack. Dont ask why...Weenie0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 [A] NEW RAID GROUP LF Holy Paladin <Superfly> a level 25 guild on Korgath is recruiting raiders for its second group in the Siege of Orgrimmar. We currently need all roles filled. We will be raiding on the following schedule Wednesday 8PM - 11PM (Server/CST) Thursday 8PM - 11PM (Server/CST) Monday 8PM - 11PM (Server/CST) The group is still in need of Holy Paladin 525+. What we are looking for - 525+ ilvl 99% Attendance Positive Attitude towards progression Good understanding of your role and class Please whisper ellie#1233 or Mittystar in game or apply on the website superfly.guildlaunch.comMittystar2 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Scammer Alert Beware of Skrinchh. He is a scammer. Take precaution, he will be trying to sell different blizzard store items.Kiton0 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 How is korgath? Hey, I'm recently started playing WoW, and I've only played alliance, so I'm thinking of creating an horde character. So, How is the server pvp/pve wise? (horde) How is the economy of the server? Thanks!Ivantheiv18 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 10, 2013 [A] Experiment IV recruiting Tank Experiment IV is recruiting 1 Tank for 10 man SoO We raid Sunday and Monday 8:30 server until 11:30 server sometimes longer for progression Flex raids are Tuesday and Thursday same time we need 1 non warrior tank for our raids. We need someone who is dedicated to progression and wants to see endgame content. Currently we are 8/14 flex and 4/14 Norm. Know your class and be 515+ item level. Required to bring all flasks and pots to raids food is provided as well as repairs. Our attendance is on a 3 strike basis if you are late more then 3 times to raids without ample notification you will not receive loot for that week. Leadership have world ranked pve experience and we are a very fun yet dedicated group with great potential once we get our group a more solid foundation that could be you. If you wish to sign up please talk to Aklypse in game if im on or send me an in game mail or you can visit xperimentiv.enjin.com to fill out a raid app. Thanks and rock on Korgath.Aklypse5 Oct 10, 2013
Oct 10, 2013 World PvP Hello guys i just wanted to know how is the world pvp in this server, is it good? is the server balanced? thank you for your time please no trollsHectelion3 Oct 10, 2013
Oct 9, 2013 LF DK/TC 1900+ RBGs [A] Looking for a DK for 1900+ RBGs. Will be running on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Paciftic time. Would like for you to have 2k+ experience, be cool, have fun. No ragers please. It's a very chill, fun group. Hit me up on here or in game. Keylogthis#1847 Thanks.Keylogthis0 Oct 9, 2013
Oct 9, 2013 [H] Exemplar - 10 Man | 13/14 SoO LF Tank Hi everyone! <Exemplar> is a level 25 guild on Korgath-US. We currently run one 10 man raid team whose focus is on a high level of progression and have our hearts set on getting into Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar very soon. Our current content raid xp is 13/14 SoO. _____ We are seeking 1 back-up Tank: - Protection Warrior w/DPS OS preferred ** This is a back-up tank/dps position. You will be rotated in. Ideal position for someone that cannot commit to a regular raid schedule. We prefer a warrior but would also look at any other exceptional tanks. _____ We need someone geared and preferably familiar with the fights. We raid Tues, Weds & Thurs from 8-11PM CST. We also raid on Mondays as an optional day. Please visit our website for more information www.exemplar-guild.com Thanks! Jordinn#1952 or Blade#11885 or Zro#1245Bavalya16 Oct 9, 2013
Oct 9, 2013 528ilvl hunter lf semi-hardcore raiding guild The title basically says it all. My iLvl is a little bit lower than what you are probably looking for. The reasoning behind me being undergeared is that I was going to school at the begining of the expansion and quit because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to balance schooling and wow but now that I have gone through year of schooling I know that I am able to balance it out. I'm looking for a guild that is looking to raid or currently raiding 20-25 hours a week around 7-12 or 6-11 monday through friday central time. A little bit about me is I've been raiding off an on since i started playing wow back in the middle of wrath but most of my wow experience was PvPing on my holy paladin getting 2400 with a many different teams. I now find pvp boring and would like to jump right into raiding. I've been in a few raiding guilds ,but they are just not what I am looking for their main goal was to just down normals. I'm trying to join a guild that is looking to blow through normals within the first week or two then start in on heroic content and strive to be the best guild on their server. You can find my armory by searching Nillsqt and it is on the server Turalyon. I am willing to server transfer and faction change for the right guild. If you would like to talk to me add my battle tag Nills # 1986. I look forward to talking with you. =)Nillsqt1 Oct 9, 2013
Oct 9, 2013 HPally/Disc&Holy Priest/Feral Druid LF Raid We're all experienced raiders coming off a hiatus, Priest has extensive #100 US healing experience back in WOTLK. We're looking for a raiding guild, recently faction changed to Horde. We're all college students so our timeline isn't super late. We can make Monday/Tuesday/Saturday/Sunday, week nights our latest is 10 P.M (Early classes FTW!) P.S ignore my prot gear, getting my holy set together so I can heal again. Post if interested.Ellendiel2 Oct 9, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 [A 10M] Dark Tendencies 13/14 LF 1 DPS Dark Tendencies is currently 13/14 and we are looking to kill Garrosh this week last boss on the roster for us this week. We are looking for one DPS in the form of : Boomkin or Hunter or Mage Ilevel: 540 Legendary Cloak Raid Times Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday - 6:30pm - 10 pm Server Time If you would like to try out and show what you have we are looking to organize a flex raid for Friday Evening. You can check us out at www.darktendencies.com or talk to anyone in the guild in game to be directed to someone who can answer any questions you may have. Logs from tuesday we did 12/14 tuesday. (wed my logs crashed and I lost the data which sucks) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9ollf2ttsh2tj1my/Elitegd1 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 [A] <The Drift> - LF MW Monk/H Pal - 9/14N We're looking for a friendly and accomplished Mistweaver Monk or Holy Paladin to help us finish up normal Siege of Orgrimmar. Other healers will be considered based on gear and experience. We're a group of friends who need 1 more friend :). It's a 6 hour raid week. Wednesday 7:30-10:30 central and Thursday 7-10 central. We are currently 9/14, beginning to work on Spoils of Panderia this week. As far as gear goes, we're willing to make exceptions, but your gear should definitely look like you take care of it and hopefully its up to ToT clearing levels at this point. If you have any questions you can battletag me at rynny#1448 or you can send an email to my character's name @gmail.com or contact myself or Marijka in game via tells or mail. Thanks for reading. :)Notryn0 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 Opasmea Returns (the Dude From Stream) heyia guys and galls, Opasmea aka Oday or Opa has returned more alone than azeroth shall be becoming more so a distant memory unless you reech out!! realID opazmea123@yahoo.com and skype opasmea with Curse ID opasmia.. reach out my cell if you know me at 2629941152Opasmea0 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 7, 2013 [H] Buying mats in bulk Hey, I'm looking to buy the following mats in bulk, just mail them for COD for these, or similar prices: Ghost Iron Ore: 3g 50s each Ghost Iron Bar: 7g 00s each Golden Lotus: 60g each Wild Jade: 55g each Vermillion Onyx: 115g each Imperial Amethyst: 90g eachVurbs2 Oct 7, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 530 Mage LF Raid group Hello, I am currently looking for a new raid group for 5.4 due to complications with my current one. I have progressed up to 12/12 normal ToT with 530 ilevel and as far as the legendary quest goes I'm on rune stones, so there should be no worries regarding that. I am available all days of the week, Monday-Thursday from 5-10 PST and Friday-Sunday all day. I am serious in my play but would like a more relaxed raid environment, as while I like progression I do not want it to be a job. Looking forward to raiding with you all ^.^Ráman2 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 H<Second Attempt> Looking for More for fun :D Second Attempt is recruitng active players of any class for all around fun stuff . We pvp, dailies, heroics, pet battle and old raids as well. The core of our guild has been together since mid wrath and some even longer. We try our best to help all guildies and include everyone who is online in our activities. ATM we are recruiting all roles and classes. We offer all guild perks such as Mass rez, guild funded repairs, cauldron/feasts, guild funded gems and enchants for raiders. We are a fun group of toons that don't take this game too seriously. Non raiders are welcome, we really want to recruit some consistant , reliable and fun players. If you think you are one of the dedicated players that we want then contact myself, Baankin or any officer in game Thanks for reading.Ondonnick98 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Ins,LW,JC,BS,Alc,Eng 1-600 for sale 15k per Willing to negotiate on price, but at the moment myself and my brother have 4 inscription kits for sale. Other kits will take 2-3 days each first come first serve Message here or mail me in game.Existenz9 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 looking for rogue to farm heavy junk boxes looking for rogue to farm heavy junkboxes whisp me in game or leave here the price per that u want and how fast u can get themSked1 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 <S L Å U G H T E R> <S L Å U G H T E R> LVL 25 currently top 10 in RBG's on Darkspear is looking for serious dedicated players for our CORE and 2nd RBG teams. We provide guild repairs depending on rank and provide core players with gems and enchants. If you are interested add either of the B-TAG's below or reply to this forum. (Please no hunter or Arms warriors.) Please be 1500XP plus in RBG's. Classes we are in need of: -Resto Druid/Sham or MW monk -Frost Mage -Affliction/Destro Warlock -Ele Sham -FC -TC Krovek#1211 pandemic0493#1703Pandèmíc0 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 540 WW monk and 545 Holy Paladin LF raid team We currently seek a progression oriented guild who are established, organized, non flaky and of the same mindset we are. Currently i am 6/14 normal with 8/14 killed on flex, 540 Ilvl(no legendary cloak as of yet, am a fresh reroll that only hit 90 early September, am currently collecting Secrets of the Empire) The Paladin is 545ish with legendary cloak, 10/14 cleared on normal with attempts further(to paragons). We are not looking to bench or be backups, we both desire core spots and as that can be difficult with 2 new people i assure you we will not leave you disappointed. Hit me up in game or reply here if possible and ill get back to you when i can. Thanks in advanceStripshow0 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 [A] selling any 502 BS weapon Simple enough. Got the 30 ingots, motes and living steel all lined up. Just need a buyer. add me on realid rutenio#1912 if interestedFakehealer0 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 [A] RAF - split pay Looking for someone to do recruit a friend Alliance side, post here, or contact me on skype at cserzyski. we can work something out on splitting the cost but i DO NOT want to be the one creating the new account. Also id like to push to whatever the RAF level cap is by the end of this weekendRoarkin0 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 WTS The Red Bearon aka. Big Battle Bear Mount Big Battle Bear Mount for 75,000g or best offer. If you want to know how it looks, just google it. I will not trade for items or anything, and will not sell to Zzodd... I will sell the card itself (unscratched) privately PM me.Shamanistix0 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 [A] 540 Assassination Rogue LFG Raiding Guild Hello, I'm looking for a raiding guild that is ready to progress or has already progressed in SoO. You can check my armory for all the important stuff, but besides that I'd really like a guild that raids on tues-wed-thurs and finishes by 12am server time. I would consider a faction change.Snappel0 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 (H)Returning wow player LF raiding guild Tank LF raiding/pvp guild. Looking for more PvE oriented guilds. Send me msg in game to this toon. Also to i will not "apply" to your guild for membership as this a game and not a job. Reason why I left in the first place, former GM on a different server. Using the this forum because most in game guild ads are way out of date.Kalavik0 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Recruiting R-Dps for SoO progression. <If all else fails> Is recruiting a ranged dps (preferably a lock or shammy with cloak) for SoO progression. We are 4/14 and raid tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 - 11:00 server. 525 ilvl at least. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to progression and will show up on time and know the fights. We are semi-hardcore, but kind of casual as well. We are working to recruit dps to fill our 10 man roster so that we may continue progressing. Send me an in game tell, mail, or just reply here if interested. Cheers, Top sausage of <If all else fails> Jimmydean.Jimmydean0 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 [A] Nocturnum starting raid group Hey guys Nocturnum[25] is currently recruiting talent for our 10 man group that is going to start up this coming week. The plan is to start in ToT and work our way from there into SoO when gear permits. This isn't a hardcore raiding guild, but we will raid at least twice a week and will progress at a steady pace. At this point, we are looking for all specs/classes so anyone is up for a spot. I will be leading the raids, I led a top 2 guild on my previous server in 5.0-5.1 but we fell off due to IRL happenings. We will raid Tuesday, Thursday from 9-11/12 EST. If we need to and everyone is willing I'm sure we can do Sunday or Monday night as well. Please hit me up in game or below if you have any questions or are interested. Gear can be upgraded quickly so please at least try to be hovering around 500+ ilvl! Cheers, Vaydot Greiner#1553Vaydot1 Oct 1, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 [A]- House Sole- Needing Tank for 10man House Sole is needing a replacement tank for our main 10man raid. Our raid days/times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 8pm-10:30pm. Last tier we brought down 7 heroic mode Throne of Thunder bosses. We have raided 1 night so far this week in the new Siege of Orgrimmar and have the first wing down. This particular 10man group has consisted of more or less the same members since the early days of WotLK and have accomplished much since then. We aren't picky about the class of tank, heck we've raided with 2 Death Knight tanks for most of this expansion. What we are looking for is a tank who can play their class, is reliable, and someone who is looking for a new home. Whisper Fiddlesnaarf ingame for any questions or apply at Housesole.com.Fiddlesnaarf4 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 <Wired> is recruiting a Tank Wired (25) is recruiting a Tank (non Warrior) for our CORE 10 man raid group. We are currently 2/14. Raid times: Tuesday 8pm-11pm Server Sunday 8pm-11pm Server Required ilv of 525+ required! Reply to post or message me in game for questions or an invite! :) Open to all other classes for our flex raids on Saturday nights! ~DavidDavid1 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 WTS Level 25 Alliance Guild <BOW DOWN> 7 Tabs 180 members 650 Achieves Looking for 40k Serious inquiries only please...add me if you're interested: Hex#1170Kaotek1 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 Inhibitor 10/14 LF one healer for this week! Hello there Korgath, Inhibitor a 10/14 guild is looking for a resto druid or a disc/holy priest for this weeks SoO Lockout 9/31-10/2. Have decent normal experience or at least have knowledge of the fights before considering inquiring about the position. You will get at LEAST 10/14 cleared with us this week. Days and times are Tues-Thurs 1045pm server to 130am server! Must be able to attend all days to be taken for consideration.Gorehammer0 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 LFM Pie's Timeless Isle farm Recently the Timeless Isle has seen a decline in people I can pull a coin out of via Censur of Agony. I need more of you to come flop like magikarps as ,I, your king reaps more bloodied coins out of the masses. P.S. Rissen felt good to pull that coin out of your body then make you flee in terror as your king chased you on his noble steed(or a helicopter) and vicious bear in tow.Piè8 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 Healer LF Flex Raid Guild Hello Korgath! I am looking to join a level 25 guild in need of a healer for flex raids, possibly reg raids as well. I have this holy priest or a comparably geared mistweaver (Bitterpanda), willing to join on whichever one is a bigger boon to the raid team. Looking for a couple nights a week, 8pm server to around 11pm server, weekends are also possible but only 1 night from 8pm server to whenever. Battletag is Bitter1515, contact me for more information.Bitterolgoat0 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 WTS Ethereal Soul Trade Selling it for 200k gold.Gryphonhart0 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 525 MW Monk & 530 Lock LF Raiding Guild We are currently on the server Proudmoore and looking to join a EST realm. We are both currently 4 bosses into SoO and looking for a guild to jump in with. We have both raised since BC on the realm Dragonmaw. We transferred to Proudmoore due to low population. Would be interested in both horde and alliance. Looking for raid times not ending any later than 11pm EST if possible. Also would like to raid anytime Monday - Thursday would like to stay away from weekends. Feel free to message on the post or at Sacc#1422 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Sutts/simpleSacc2 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 [A] Free Enchant Service! Hey there Korgath! I have decided to implement my own in-game system where players can receive FREE 'gear' enchants. I also have Dancing Steel and Jade Spirit, but those will cost 1200g despite with competitors I will ALWAYS be the cheapest. Low level characters 1 through 80 will be required to pay 25g in order to get any enchant they want on however many pieces they want. The best thing about low level characters getting Mist of Pandaria enchants on their gear is that it will scale based off your level, so for example, if you are level 20 getting a glove enchant that is normally 180 Strength it will be like +12, but when you gain higher levels that enchant will scale. The down fall to that tho is that you need to replace the gloves because the basic default stats will be worthless. Players above 80 of course will get the enchants for free. Please keep in mind that weapon enchants is 1200g per weapon enchant. In Addition, I do NOT put enchants on scrolls! as people can turn around and resell. The system is there for those who need their gold for other needs such as flasks or w.e they desire!..perhaps them noggenfogger-aholics! I hope the community approves of my service and I look forward to meeting adventures across Azeroth! ---Coming Soon---- 50-70g Shoulder Enchants! 20-50g Flasks! Guild Raid Package (includes food banq/noodle carts/flasks/pots/ and goodies!) *** NOTE *** Currently - only doing MoP enchants as I am working on reps to get other older content enchants. --Update-- There will be days where I will not be doing this as I got to do other things in the game such as get more enchanting materials, etc! - Rainbow!Rainbow1 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 Ganking Hey all just dropping by to say its a great server and all but when you allys kill a horde guy 2 and 3 v 1 and take greater than 5 mins to do so try not to /laugh its sad and patheticLyael1 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 [H] Apocalypto LF Lock/Hunter Apocalypto is currently 6/13 H in ToT and looking to progress even further in SoO. We are in need of one ranged dps, preferably a warlock or hunter. It is required that you have mumble, above a 535 ilvl, and are working on the legendary questline. Our raid schedule is Fri-Sat 11-2 realm time. Add madeinchina#1759 if interested.Multitusken2 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 server time on korgath Hey real fast I'm away from my computer wanted to ask what the server time on korgath is right now.Draineyole0 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 [A] SoO pug tonight (9/28) at 8:30 LFM Current needs are 2 tanks and an exceptional dps. Neve#1566 for more information or questions.Nevybear2 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 518 Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild I just recently transferred here from a dead server and I am looking to fit into a 10 or 25 man guild progressing through SoO. I raided thoroughly through BC and WotLK so I am used to the environment of progression. I didn't play much during Cata and came back recently for MoP and just joined this server. I also have a protection off spec, but it is not as geared as my dps, but I am willing to tank if needed. I am not outstandingly geared but I know what I am doing and am an experienced raider. Contact me here or in game for availability and raid times or any other questions you have. Thanks!Corddell0 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 Enlighten 10/13H-10/14N recruiting ENLIGHTEN IS RECRUITING FOR PROGRESSION 10/13H abd 5/14N SoO About us: Raid times for our core group are Tues and Thurs at 9pm-12:30am with optional Mondays for clearing if we want to progress. We offer free repairs, flasks, food buffs, vent, and take videos our raids. We also do break down analysis post raid reports so you can rank as a player against the world’s best. Our guild is a level 25, 7 bank tabs, vent, website, and our own raid videos. We transferred from Lethon. Prior to our transfer, we were the number one ranked guild on alliance for over 2 years. We cleared all heroic content and most of that was done before major nerfs. We raided only 9 hours a week and our team turnover rate was about 1 player every 6 months. Essentially, we had been raiding with the same people for 3 years. What happened? The server died to the point we could no longer recruit talented players to continue for heroic progression. We transferred to Korgath to start over. www.enlighten.republichost.com www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lethon/Enlighten www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/100330/rankings/players/ What we expect of you: You should have a great understanding of your class. We can gear you up quickly but player attitude is most important. Personality, kindness towards others, flexibility, and understanding that we work for guild progression just as much as player progression. Recruiting: Please, if you are experienced or exceptionally skilled undiscovered talented player, please talk with us so we can get you involved with our guild. Our current needs: Tank(non-pally), heals, or dps. Classes we don't have in raid currently are monk, druids, warriors, and we may have replacements for 5.4 so please talk to me if I didn't mention your class. Please apply at our website and click the Apply now link to start on a short application or contact Lamontiego, Speedwagon, Allocution, or Udielol for more information. Thank you: Lamontiego (GM)Lamontiego38 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 WTS Several rare battle pets Looking to sell the following: Ruby Droplet Droplet of Yrsaaj Dragon Kite Dandelion Frolicker Only looking to sell them for gold.Fluffshock0 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 Shaman LF late night raiding guild I have a 525 resto or ele shaman I would like to raid with. She is currently set up for mostly for resto but I am more then willing to set her up as ele main spec. I am avaible to raid tues, wed, thurs, and sund at 10 server time(thursday can be earlier) or if you are an extremely late raiding guild monday, friday, and saturday could be an option. Moontears is the toon's name if you want to check her out on armory. I am personally 7/14 in SoO. Cutemoon is NOT avaible currently. I would prefer a group that is working on SoO normal content. Whisper me ingame at anytime Cutemoon#1341Cutemoon0 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 [A] Experiment IV recruiting for 5.4 Hello Korgath would like to extend an invitation for dedicated DPS of any class to join our casual but serious raid team for 10 man and flex raid team. The days are as follows. Regular/Heroic SoO: Sunday-Monday 8-11 server time Flex Raid: Tuesday,Thursday 8:30-11:30 What we expect is for all raiders to have serious motivation to contribute to 5.4 progression with a very fun and relaxed group of experienced players led by some very serious raiders with some world ranked pve experience. We need all raiders to have the motivation to succeed who want to have fun while maintaining a serious attitude and the will to progress at a steady pace. Know the inns and outs of your respected class and spec and always work to improve. Read the fights and have the knowledge of encounters beforehand be equipped with all the flasks,food,pots needed for the entire 3 hours of raiding. Rules: Loot is based on loot council for 10 man progression raiding meaning we will roll 1-100 1 piece of loot per person until all eligible players have rolled/won gear. We are very fair and compromising in terms of best in slots over smaller upgrades to increase raid performance. Be online 15 minutes prior to scheduled raid time and maintain a 90% raid attendance. While we know things come up last minute that affect this we ask that if possible an officer is notified within a 2 hour window before raid time if your going to be late so a replacement can be found. We do attendance on a 3 strike basis meaning 3 strikes without proper notification that you do not show up you will not be eligible to receive loot for that week. I hope we can get some interested people that want to come relax and raid in a very stress free environment we are a relatively new put together group and are 11/12 in tot after about 1-1.5 months and are always getting better. If your interested in raiding with a group of stand up guys and gals you can contact Aklypse in game I am the raid leader or you can visit http://experimentiv.enjin.com/ and fill out an app on our website. Thanks guys rock on!Aklypse7 Sep 27, 2013