Korgath

Nov 29, 2013 [A\H] 552il Hunter LF raiding guild Currently looking for a raiding guild that raids late night starting at about 1100pm ST My exp in SOO is 9/14Hunterdirty0 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 <A> Arms war lf 3's 1750+ message me in game madcat#1283Stayreal0 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 LF Twink Guild I have this level 85 priest that I set up to twink with and was thinking of moving him here. Is there any active level 85 twink guilds on this server?Manido0 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 [A]<vigilanties> Weekend nights 10m (Sat/Sun) Very late into this current tier of content, we are just forming a solid group for SoO progression. All of us have prior raiding experience, but this is NOT a requirement for recruitment. Brief History Originally from Vashj (US) under the name <Retribution>, <vigilanties> moved to Korgath (central time zone) in March 2009. Despite being mostly composed of in game friends, the atmosphere is very welcoming to new comers. The move is also where the guild leader etched a mistake in stone, because vigilantes isn't spelled with three "i"s. He will never live it down... ;P Current Needs: -All raiders are expected to show up to raids fully gemmed, enchanted, and properly reforged. As a raid leader and officer, I understand and completely respect players who wish to deviate from specific builds and stat priorities. As long as you are able to perform as well as other players of the same class. -Raiders will be expected to be on time to each raid. If you already know you'll be missing days, it will be necessary to let an officer know ahead of time. -Come prepared with flasks, pots, food, and knowledge of the boss fights to be covered that night. Guild provided pots, flasks, and food is usual, but come ready just in case it runs out. -Expect constructive criticism, and use it to your full advantage. Solid DPS: Willing to consider any class and spec. Healers: Discipline Priest Mistweaver Monk Tanks: None at this time, but will consider possible candidates Raid Nights and Times: Saturday 7:30pm (CST) until approximately 11pm (CST) Sunday 7:30pm (CST) until approximately 11pm (CST)Sabryn1 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 LFM Thursday Alt Raids Gonna be going Thursday's at 7 CST (server). Our main group is 5/14 H so I mean we're not incompetent retards but we're not the best by all means. Need a tank and a couple dps to make ten. Gonna go with a 545~ ilvl minimum. Not really looking to carry, mostly looking for main raiders who don't raid Thursday's and want to have fun / raid on their alt. PST me in game or add me to battle net. Robsterz#1815Rarie3 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 WTB LVL 25 Guild [A] Looking to purchase level 25 guild (Alliance) . Contact me if you have one to sell; thanks! Papaboosie#1369Promises0 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 Elder Scrolls Online Selling a beta account for ESO as the title says. Trading it right across the line for gold you get exclusive content to it at all times. It is a day one beta account that gets access to ALL of the betas that are put out. Next Beta Wave is tonight. Whisper Instincts in game on horde or add Erik#1238 to battle tag. Would also trade for 9/9 Gold Challenge runs. PSTInstincts2 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 529 Hunter LF Raiding guild Hey everyone I just transferred to this server and I'm looking for a fun and active raiding guild.Àthenà3 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 Resto Shaman LF Guild Hello, Im a 535 Resto Shaman, and am looking for a raiding guild, preferably 25 man. I currently heal between 85-120HPS in Flex raids, but am looking for normals. I took a break just before SoO so when I came back this week I found myself a little behind but I am willing to put in the time to gear myself up to your standards. Message me in game if interested, Thanks!!Adzlaan4 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 LF Flex members Evil Elite 10 Man Raiding guild, will be expanding to 25 in the coming months. Raid Nights * Thrusdays/Friday 8-11 Est * Old Content Sunday 6-8 Est What we are looking for: Open to all Raid Leader- Deadily 14/14 Normal Exp About the guild- The guild has been afk for serveral months now due to my alt raiding on another server, with the new mythic raiding style coming to play in the next Xpac and my current guild not making the upgrade I have decided to reactivate the guild and slowly work my way to 25 man raiding. Goal of the Guild- My current goal is to bring in members wanting to learn the current raid tier and progress at a steady pace, with that said alts or mains are welcome we will be a Flex guild with the occasional normal until futher notice. Why this Guild- * I am still raiding in my other guild so we will know the strats and issuses ahead of time. * Not many guilds are currently running flex with knowledable leaders. * Will be a great place to gear your alt or main withot all the headache of pugs. * I am a big fan of older raids and clearing heroics, I have set that day for sundays. Loot Councel- Once officers are established How to reach me- ASH#1240Afflication0 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 560 warlock lf new raid team Hi I am a 560 Destruction warlock with affliction offpsec lf a new raid team. I am currently 13/14n SoO but sue to attendance problems in my current guild I ahve yet to get a Garrosh kill. Faction transfer is an option. Please add em on RealID if you'd like to chat Adanas#1974Elard1 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 Healer looking for raid guild My current guild has been having issues getting Garrosh down because DPS aren't doing what they're supposed to. So our RL decided he wanted to go 10m, so we could get the guild achieve down and start heroics (Which is not true, since 1 of our raiders got Garrosh down already). Well a bunch of people are angry, the officers are being rude to others about it. So a few of us healers are done, and I'm one of them. So I'm looking for a new raid guild. I'm a 561 priest. I know holy and disc pretty well. I have 10 and 25 man experience, this group was 25m (I'd kinda prefer to stay 25, but I do enjoy 10). I have ranked as holy on a few fights and take pride in doing well and knowing my class. I have logs if you want to look. I'm 13/14 and would like a guild around that level. Raid times that work best for me are after 8 or 9 server. And preferably not Sunday. I may also be able to bring a 560 shammy (heal or dps) and a similarly geared Hpal. PM in game: nknelson#1713Rhias4 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 WTS Tabard of Flame (TCG) I have 3 of these cards just sitting at my messy desk, the codes are still there, I just have not used them, mail my druid an offer and i will get back to you. -The tabard IS soulbound -It is epic "literally epic quality" -You recieve 1 -Horde side only Tabard of Flame http://www.wowhead.com/item=23705#contained-in-itemDruidgazzy0 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 Anyone selling profession package? Looking to buy enchanting and engineering 1-600 package.Fantasy1 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 BrM LF Guild I am back LF a guild once again, the last 2 guilds I have been in have not had the best flex grps. That is all I am basically interested in unless you have normal on farm and need a tank to fill the spot. I am 531 atm 14/14 normal exp on main, which is a tank as well. My main guild raids tues and wed and I am LF a thursday flex grp other days are possible but flex should be able to clear in 1 day. I do not mind if its progression for your guild but grp should be able to do the first 2 wings without issue. I am working on os gear for MW but that is down the road still.Deadily0 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 Gdkp runs? do any guilds host these on this server?Briggz0 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 WTS Vanguard Breastplate WTS the sexiest slutty plate chest mog around 10k buyoutWongy0 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 [H] Exemplar - 5/14H LF Rogue/Mage Hello Korgath, <Exemplar> is a level 25 heroic progression raid guild. We currently run two 10 man heroic teams. We are currently seeking: Raid Team 1 - 5/14H SoO - LF Rogue (Pref. 560+ ilvl with legendary cloak) - Tues, Weds & Thurs 7-10pm CST Raid Team 3 - 3/14H SoO - LF Mage (Pref. 550+ ilvl with legendary cloak or close to it) - Tues, Weds & Thurs 9pm-12am CST Please contact me in game or through battletag at Jordinn#1952. Thanks for your interest!Jordinn0 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 [H] Exemplar - Selling Gold Challenge Modes Hello, <Exemplar> Korgath-US (horde) is selling Gold Challenge Mode carries. We are very experienced with challenge modes, have multiple 9/9 gold members and have attained realm-best times. Please add me on battletag for more info. Willing to do specific instances or will carry for a 9/9 set. Jordinn#1952 www.exemplar-guild.comJordinn1 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 [A] Nocturnum 10 man Core LF Heals or Tank! -Hey there Raid Nights: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday Raid Times: 9-11 Server Nocturnum [25] on Korgath-US is currently recruiting any and all class, races, roles for our guild. We have two raid groups currently pushing content in both casual and serious environments. The main goal of our guild however, is to be more than just a raiding guild. We want to facilitate a guild environment that people want to be involved in. We want to be a community of players with one common denominator - WoW! You can visit our website to get the full summary of our guild on our Guild Mission page which I will link below. If this sounds at all like something you may be interested in, do not hesitate to contact a member of the guild currently, or me in game or over bnet. http://nocturnumally.guildlaunch.com/sections/guildstatement/?gid=351237 EDIT: Current core raiding group is recruiting as well! You can find out needs here: http://nocturnumally.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9813345&gid=351237 Thanks, Vaydot Battletag: Greiner#1553Vaydot4 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 <Didactic> 10/14H need DPS/Heal T,W,Th7-11C [A] <Didactic> 10/14H need DPS and Heal T,W,Th–7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 10/14H Siege of Orgrimmar 25 man. Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ ================= Current Needs ================= We are currently looking for a few DPS and a Healer to round out our roster. Current ilvl recommended is 560 but will consider lower with appropriate prior raiding experience. ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Cataline Praystation Or Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Timka0 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 (A) 533 Destro Lock LF late night RGuild As the thread name says, I'm currently looking for a late night raiding guild. I work till 9pm server time during the week, so I'm preferably looking for one that starts at 10pm or later. I quit playing for a few months, and have recently come back. Any questions or comments, please leave them here, or feel free to whisper me in game.Sorgin1 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 [A] CM service http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9659425872 Link to our other thread w/ many great reviews for us. Hello, Korgath. After a while of doing challenge modes with my guild, getting the set on many alts upon alts, we have decided to start selling Gold runs for anyone interested. What do you get when you buy our Challenge Mode package?: When you complete 9/9G in Challenge Modes, you also get Silver/Bronze. - 430 Achievement points - "The Undaunted" Title (Bronze) - One of four mounts (Silver) Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix All mounts require Artisan Riding to learn. - Unique transmog set (Gold) Here is a link to preview all the challenge mode sets. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2701-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Reward-Models-Preview?page=3 Prices Contact me. Requirements: - Be on Korgath Alliance! - All items being a minimum of 463ilvl - Enchanted and optimized Gear - Flasks (1000 stat) - Lesser Invisibility Potions - Stat Food We use Ventrilo/Skype when are doing the Challenge Mode boost. We keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still getting the job done. Along with the dungeon run-through, I will go over tactics/tricks specific to the dungeon we are doing. Do you have a friend that would like to watch, or are you interested in our service but would like to see what you pay for? All Challenge Modes will be streamed! twitch.tv/primoriscruor When do we run? Will be discussed over a Q&A session with you Contact us! - Contact me in-game - Battletag: Innovation#1431 - Skype: primoriscruor (preferred as my readID list bloats up incredibly quickly.) If you have any questions concerning payments, requirements or whatever it should be, add me and I will answer everything you need to know.Despondent0 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 WTB lvl 18 - 25 Guild 【A】 WTB lvl 18 - 25 Guild 【A】, if any want have want to sell it pls add my tag HeyYou#1587Alerunash0 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 [H] 5/14H LF Ele/Boomy/Mage/DK or Rogue DPS Hello, <Exemplar> is a level 25 heroic progression guild. We currently run two 10 man teams which we plan on merging for WoD. We are seeking the following: Raid Team 1 - 5/14H - Need 1 DPS (Either Ele Sham/Boomkin/Mage/DK or Rogue) - Also willing to look at any exceptional healers (Sham/Druid) Raid Times are 8-11pm CST Tues, Weds & Thurs Raid Team 2 - 3/14H - Need 1 DPS (Mage only) Raid Times are 9pm-12am CST Tues, Weds & Thurs We prefer someone who is at least 550-560 ilvl and has their legendary cloak. Please contact me ingame or through my battle tag @ Jordinn#1952 Check us out at www.exemplar-guild.com Thanks for your interest!Jordinn2 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 disc/shadow LF raiding guild Currently only 540 ilvl since I took a break for awhile for school but I'm back at it and available any evenings besides mondays or thursdays (class). Previous heroic experience all through wrath and half of cata til I became a casual raider in a not so hardcore guild. Experienced player and know my class extremely well and most of all been ms healing since BC. Looking for a guild that likes to progress through heroics and have fun while doing it. Know all the fights in SoO and always come prepared with the knowledge required. Realid: Alysson#1889Alysson2 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 [H] 557 BrM Monk LF Normal SoO Like the title says. I should be free anytime if notified in advance. Post here or message me in game. ThanksApfel0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 [H] Exemplar 5/14H - LFM Team 2 & 3 SoO Hi everyone, <Exemplar> is a level 25 guild on Korgath-US. We are a progression-based guild. We are seeking new members as follows: Raid Team 1 - 5/14H Progression in SoO - Tues, Weds & Thurs 8-11pm CST - Required ilvl of 550+ cloak pref. No current openings Raid Team 2 - our NEW second raid team - 4/14N Progression in SoO - Sun, Mon & Tues 7-10pm CST - Required ilvl of 530+ - Currently seeking (all CORE spots): 1 Tank (Prot Warrior) 1 Healer (Resto Druid or Disc/Holy Priest) 3 Ranged DPS (Mage/Boomkin, Hunter and Warlock) Raid Team 3 - 3/14H Progression in SoO - Tues, Weds & Thurs 9pm-12am CST - Required ilvl of 550+ cloak pref. - Currently seeking (all CORE spots): 1 Warlock 1 Boomkin or Mage As always, any other exceptional players will be considered. Don't hesitate to ask if your class is not listed above. Please feel free to contact me at Jordinn#1952 Check out our website at www.exemplar-guild.comJordinn2 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 [H] Exemplar - Selling Gold Challenge Modes Hello, <Exemplar> is selling Gold Challenge Mode carries. We have multiple 9/9 members, have reached record realm best times and are very experienced with challenge modes. We are selling carries either per Instance or for a 9/9 set. Please contact me in-game or through Battletag Jordinn#1952 for more info. www.exemplar-guild.comJordinn0 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 [H] Reparations <13/14 N> LF DPS and Healer Reparations Group 2 is currently recruiting Ranged DPS and a Healer (Non-shaman) for our 10 man Core group. We are currently 13/14 normal with a lot of experience throughout our raid group. Our raid times are 7:45-11pm server time Tuesday and Wednesday. Feel free to whisper me in-game or send me mail, or reply to this thread.Udyrr0 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 [A] 1/14H 10M <Frozen> LF Resto/Boom Druid Frozen is a 10 man raiding guild with a very solid group of players. We just lost one of our core healers to real life. We are currently 1/14H, but we're pretty confident that with the right druid, we will have more in no time. In ToT we were 5/13H (we wanted more, but were limited mostly due to losing someone and needing to recruit a solid DPS mid-tier). As our third healer, you'll do some healing, some dps'ing. This is a team with very low drama. Any team that tells you they NEVER have conflict is lying, but when we have had issues arise, we've also had swift resolution. Our primary focus is on getting the most out of raiding two nights a week. If you contact me, I'll invite you to talk to other raiders in the team to verify whether I'm full of sh*t or not. Raid Dates: Tuesdays & Thursdays (and a very rare Sunday) Raid Times: 7:45 PM to 11:15 PM Central (also happens to be server time) KORGATH is an excellent server with high population, thriving AH economy, plentiful PVP, "LF Flex" etc. Someone is always looking for something, be it an ICC run or filling out a heroic raid night. The opportunities are excellent. SO, ENOUGH ABOUT ME, LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU! You are an experienced raider who likes to play but doesn't want to make it a job. You know your role inside and out. You have experience in this tier (14/14 N) or pretty damn close to it. You might have extensive raiding history (some of our raiders like to wax on about the "good ol' days" of 40 mans). Gear level is not nearly as important as your experience and ability to learn quickly; however, you definitely have your cloak. HOW DO I JOIN THIS AMAZING TEAM? Contact me on here or by RealID: Sakuura#1436.Sakuura0 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 WAR ENSEMBLE (Lvl 25) LFM Casual and Raiders WARENSEMBLE-KORGATH.COM SEE BELOW FOR DETAILSKorryn1 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 S: Belt of the Night Sky/White Cloud Belt (H) Yes, I have 21 celestial cloth (I used spirit(s) of war to push more out). I have the patterns to make either of the new 553 ilvl cloth belts (and legs, but I'd need a few more spirits of war). Stats are as follows (for people who don't want to look them up): White Cloud Belt: 2319 stamina, 1386 intellect, 966 spirit, 925 haste, 2 red sockets w/ +120 intellect socket bonus; Belt of the Night Sky: 2319 stamina, 1386 intellect, 966 hit rating, 925 haste, 2 red sockets w/ + 120 intellect socket bonus. Once again this is a horde auction. HOWEVER, for a solid price I will list them on the neutral AH for alliance players. It takes a much larger cut of my profit (like 20% I think) so I'd rather not unless it was a great offer. Anyhow, I am at work now, so I figured I would test the waters to see what kind of offers people made before I got home and listed them on the AH. To put it in perspective, the only auction of either belts is currently a 150k BO on the DPS one. I don't expect anything in that range. Thanks for your time, I'll get back to people who offer ASAP.Yaaz2 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 8/14H <Didactic> 25man recruiting DPS + heals We are looking for Exceptional DPS and a Resto Shaman or Mistweaver Monk to continue our push into heroic progression. Please be at least 555 ilvl, have logs, have your legendary cloak and be knowledgeable about your class. Next week we are working on Heroic Malkorok. Here is our information: [A] <Didactic> 8/14H T,W,Th–7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 8/14 SoO Heroic Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for DPS and heals from any classes (555+): 1 Frost/Unholy DK 1 Druid (feral) 1 Hunter 1 Mage 1 Monk (MW) 1 Paladin (ret) 1 Rogue 1 Warrior (arms/fury) 1 Shaman (ele/enh/resto) ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact me or any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Pràystàtion Catiline Or goldmtrx#1287 -Catiline Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Catiline0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 [A] Autotuned Like Tpain Recruiting We are a newer guild of veteran raiders recruiting our last few spots for Pandaria Raiding. Our experience varies from current content (one player at 6/14 heroic SOO) all the way back to MC. We would prefer the following: Rogue, Hunter, Boomkin (with a Resto OS), and a Disc Priest. Our Raid times are M-W 8-11 CST. We are looking for dedicated people, either raid ready or gearing up to raid. Message anyone online for more info.Zurey0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 15, 2013 [A]- House Sole- Needing Tank for 10man House Sole is needing a tank for our main 10man raid. Our raid days/times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 8pm-10:30pm. We are currently 14/14 in Seige of Orgrimmar, starting on Heroic modes now. This particular 10man group has consisted of more or less the same members since the early days of WotLK and have accomplished much since then. What we are looking for is a tank who can play their class, is reliable, and someone who is looking for a new home. Whisper Fiddlesnaarf ingame for any questions, apply at Housesole.com, or feel free to ask here.Fiddlesnaarf0 Nov 15, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 (L25) [H] RG1 LFM Tank 550+ 14/14 xp 18+ <Ex Inferno> (L25) is a PvX-Faction guild, which means we have guilds on both Horde & Alliance. We have a thriving community with over 150+ active members. (That's not accounts mind you active members) We have 6x Raids currently, and are building our 7th (total) on Alliance. 4x Raids on Horde and 3x on Alliance. We pride ourselves on having a great, fun, vibrant community. Weekly guild meetings, PvP & Raiding and casuals are allowed too. We are looking for someone to replace our Main Tank in SoO for Heroic Progression. You ideally will be 550+ item level or better. Have 14/14 regular experience and can raid on the following nights: Sun/Mon/Wed 7:30-10:30 server. exinferno.com/apply If interested apply and we'll get back with you!Sick0 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 [A] 557 Disc 14/14 1/14hc LF non-tu/th guild Current raid group is disbanding so I'm looking to continue raiding somewhere else. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Mogr/advanced Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/284323/ Battletag: Mogra#1769Mogr0 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 Players from top US/Oceanic guilds recruiting <Crimson Ashes> a newly formed team made up of returning officers/raiders from top world guilds is now recruiting. Gear is not an issue, but skill and past achievements are essential. Currently recruiting for Siege of Orgrimmar progression. All of our current raiders have at least experienced raiding at a top 100 level and are determined to push back to this scene during WoD. Contact doowee#1845 for more information.Asamsin1 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 [A] Ex Inferno RG3 Recruiting <Ex Inferno> Raid group 3 is now recruiting for it's 3rd 10 man raid on alliance. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00-11:00 server. The raid is led by a 14/14 exp. leader in SoO. Currently all positions are open for SKILLED and decently geared players, however, we are mostly in need of DPS, Melee and Range. Please contact me, Megatrôn, or Abumheis in game if you are interested/want more information. Thanks!Megatrôn0 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 Query on pugging scene? Hi all I am thinking to move this toon to a US server. How is the pugging scene here? I will not be able to raid on a fixed schedule with my current job requirements but I would love to run some pug flex/normal here and there… Unfortunately there are not a lot of pugs happening on my server. Thus I would like to ask you guys the faithfuls of this server :) If there is a lot of pugs happening for flex / rbgs / everything under heaven… I have been looking for servers based on ally population and this server seems to be similar or at most 50% higher in population which is my ideal pop rate.. Would be vibrant but not too crowded (aka stormrage/sargeras!). Let me know your insights. Thanks in advance LightreignLightreign0 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 552 crouge looking for soO normal 552 combat rogue, looking for normal raid soO. Preferably not having to join the guild that is doing it.Warwickes0 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 Howdy howdy. Trying to find more players. Hello there Korgath. I just hit 90 today on this DK I am posting this under. I also play a Warrior, Druid and Mage. I do pretty much everything there is to do in WoW for fun, but, my main focus is PVP and has been since WoW launch. I am super undergeared on this DK because I just hit 90 this morning, but I thought I would post here anyway. Recently a LOT of my WoW friends stopped playing leaving me alone usually or with one other guy. I am trying to find more people to play on a regular basis with doing mostly pvp. A lot of random BGs to get gear at the moment and after that as well just because I love BGs for fun. Also do as many old raids and such as I can every week. Just looking for friendly not terrible but not rank 1 players to start playing with. I use Raidcall or Skype for voice chat. Reply here or talk to me in game to play, or add my Battletag Aaronisbutt#1156. Any gear and class is welcome just have a general understanding of how to use your abilities and don't be all serious. I play for fun and am just looking to expand my social circle because WoW is more fun with more players. I am by NO NO NO means some great DK. I am learning the class steadily but just made the character a couple weeks ago. That all being said, especially about just starting DK I would like to add that I am also trying to find some fairly skilled UH and Frost DKs to help me learn more about the specs and different tricks and tips to improve my play. (I prefer UH because it is the most fun spec in WoW IMO) thank you in advance for any types of tips or help you may offer me. My in game character names are Omganja (Warrior) Ibasstomouth (Mage) Dubferalouch (Druid) and Lowtrick (Death Knight) all Korgath Alliance for now. I hope to see some new players come from this post. See you all around, and thank you.Lowtrick0 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 Thinking of re-subbing how is korgath now Thinking of coming back to the game and I have a few toons on Korgath. I am mainly interested in pvp and was curious as to how the wpvp was, if there are any pvp guilds active, and how was there queue times and win/loss ratios for horde. I remember last I played I waited 10 minute queues to lose nearly all my matches, kinda sucked. Hopefully I can get some good news, I am itching to play again. ~cheers~Shockula1 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 12, 2013 [H] Buying Heavy Junkboxes Please CoD them to me with your price. Looking to pay around 15g each. I will need around 1400.Zvvl0 Nov 12, 2013
Nov 12, 2013 Flex for fun on Saturdays with <Nox Oriens> Join us for our Saturday night fun in flex raiding. <Nox Oriens> 7/14 H is letting our hair down a bit with some off night flex raiding for mount acheivements and just plain fun. We do this regularly at 9 pm server on Saturdays. We tend to have the tanking covered, but bring your damage dealers or healers. Alt characters are okay if appropriate for the content. Contact Shadowdi/Shadowformed or Nzete/Nyama for further information or to put your name down for a slot.Nzete0 Nov 12, 2013
Nov 12, 2013 530 Assassin Rogue LF Raid guild It been awhile since I took a long break before Siege of Orgrimmar came out. Right now I just got back on after what 4-5 months break? I want to get back into 25 man raiding guild not 10 man I prefer more challenge and more fun. I am pretty close to get my cloak on my Rogue but not so close yet. I can raid anytime from Sunday-Thursday not Friday and Saturday. Things you should know before is that I am hard of hearing WoW player but that doesn't stop me from playing or raiding because I've have always been a hardcore raider I was in decent raiding guild that has cleared heroics contents during Wrath and cleared TBC content upto Mu'ru pre-nerf. I did started to become a casual player during Cataclysm and MoP due life going on around me but right now I can get back into raiding what I have always love doing progress and continue explore more adventure in the game. Thanks.Alrightz0 Nov 12, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 <Violet Tragan> alliance recruiting <Violet Tragan> is recruiting raiders 13/14 SoO. We also run old content. Looking for mage, monk/druid healer but will accept other candidates, as well as social members. Raid times and days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday(Flex) 7:45pm-11 server Any questions or to join contact me in-game on Antibody or add my battletag: Antibody999#1189Antibody0 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 ilvl 528 fury war LF raiding guild Just got back to WoW after a few months break and looking to get back into raiding. I am able to raid sun,tues,wed, and thurs nights. please message me in game! appreciate you time!Hadeed0 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 [A] 1/14H 10M <Frozen> LF Resto Shaman PLEASE RESTO SHAMAN, I NEED YOUR MAD HOTS AND DEEP MASTERY! UNH! *cough* WHO WE ARE Frozen is a 10 man raiding guild with a very solid group of players. We just lost our resto shaman to real life. We are currently 1/14H, but we're pretty confident that with the right resto shaman, we will have 3/14H this week. In ToT we were 5/13H (we wanted more, but were limited mostly due to losing someone and needing to recruit a solid DPS mid-tier). We would ideally like someone available by our next raid on Tuesday, November 5. This is a team with very low drama. Any team that tells you they NEVER have conflict is lying, but when we have had issues arise, we've also had swift resolution. Our primary focus is on getting the most out of raiding two nights a week. If you contact me, I'll invite you to talk to other raiders in the team to verify whether I'm full of sh*t or not. Raid Dates: Tuesdays & Thursdays (and a very rare Sunday) Raid Times: 7:45 PM to 11:15 PM Server (aka Central) SO, ENOUGH ABOUT ME, LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU! You are an experienced raider who likes to play but doesn't want to make it a job. You know your role inside and out. You have experience in this tier (14/14 N) or pretty damn close to it. You might have extensive raiding history (some of our raiders like to wax on about the "good ol' days" of 40 mans). Gear level is not nearly as important as your experience and ability to learn quickly; however, you definitely have your cloak. HOW DO I JOIN THIS AMAZING TEAM? Contact me here or by RealID: Sakuura#1436. Let the healing rain fall!Sakuura4 Nov 10, 2013