Korgath

Sep 12, 2013 504 Fury/506 Prot Warrior LF Raiding Good morning! As the title says, took a very long break from raiding and now looking to get back into it. I kept up with all the changes to the Warrior class and raids. Currently spec'd to solo instances and raids. Would be happy to apply if you have an application process. Prefer an older/mature group since I am kind of old that raids on weekends. Weekdays could work too. Thanks for your time!Frostywar2 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 [A] New Siege 10M Progression Group LFM Hello Korgath, I'm looking to create a new 10M Siege Progression group (as per the title). We are tentatively raiding Tuesday/Wednesday or Wednesday/Sunday from 8:30-11:30 Server Time, although these are not set in stone. We're in need of: 1 Tank (Non-DK, Pally Preferred) 1 Warlock There are prospective candidates at the moment, but all are welcome to contact me for more information about the group. There will be a short interview process as well as a performance check. Although this is a casual group, we're looking for some dedicated raiders! More information contacts: Masanori or Sproko in-game (Mail or whisper) Edit: What we needMasanori0 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 543 Bm hunter lf charts to top Skillful knowledgeable hunter looking for raiding guild. I am only available tues/wed/thurs nights. I am currently 10/13 and am seeking a 5.4 raiding guild with a core spot available. If you have any questions or may have a spot message me in game or ask on here. Prefer ally but strong horde guilds may sway me to the "dark" side.Piè7 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 (A) 532 Spriest lf raiding guild Any days but weekends work good for me I am 12/12 TOT 1/13hm lf a new home! Have vent and mumble, also a working mic. BT is Woz#1639Wôzniak0 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 10, 2013 Deleted DeletedQuantumfrost0 Sep 10, 2013
Sep 10, 2013 Fury/Prot Warrior LF 5.4 raiding guild Fury warrior looking for a guild to raid with in 5.4, I should be able to make raid times as long as they're in the evening/night. That being sad I haven't raided this xpac at all ( you can probably tell by the gear ), I used to raid pretty seriously in previous expansions so I know what to expect and I know what should be expected of me. I am willing to tank, but as you can tell from my fury gear you can imagine what my prot set looks like..( it still needs a couple pieces ) Feel free to message me in game if you have any questions or reply to this thread if you're interested, thanks allPails1 Sep 10, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 [A] <Ex Inferno> LFM Raid Leader for 2nd Raid Howdy, Thanks for taking time to read this post. :) Let me first tell you a bit about our community and what it is we are trying to do. We have 5 raids across both factions, Horde & Alliance. Our goal is to ultimately be at the top of the list on WoW Progress as well as GuildOX. We intend to do this by having multiple raids with lots of great skilled players. We do want a large community, but at the same time we are interested in Quality over Quantity. Effectively, we want to be a Little Big Guild. What do we need? As far as what we need right now? We need a Raid Leader for our 2nd Raid group. You will have 100% autonomy in how you run your group. You will set your raid times, loot rules and manage the team as you see fit. Why should you consider us? With over 100+ active members and growing, we have a great brand, forums, a HUGE mumble server along with folks that play other games in addition to WoW. The people you find here are going to be friendly, helpful as well as skilled. You should be too. How can I apply? Swing over to our website: exinferno.com and click on the Apply link. Follow the instructions and find me "Sick" on our Mumble server to talk about possibilities. I'll look over the application and we'll get our Officers together for an interview. You will have to be an Officer as all of our Raid Leaders are held to a high standard. Cheers, I hope to hear from you! SickSickster0 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 493 MistMonk LF 10m Raiding Guild Title says it - I came back to the game recently and would like to get back into swing of things in terms of progression for 5.4 - furthest I have gone was 3/4 ToES - if interested please drop a name here and I will contact you on a lvl 1 (plan on xfering if I find a nice guild that is respectful and dedicated to their raids)Soap3 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 [H] LF Libertarian Gamers! <Atlas Conclave> is a Guild and cross-realm community designed with the goal of bringing together all you shamelessly free-thinking gamers who want nothing more than to live and let game... with good company :) Region: US Native Realm: US-Muradin OpenRaid CRZ Guild: Atlas Conclave Faction: Horde Timezone: CST Style: Community Casual, Raid, PvP GM: Liahona Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/atlasconclave/ If you already have a home, no problem - that's what CRZ is for! At the very least drop by OpenRaid, Facebook or Muradin and let us know you're out there :) Tags: Libertarian Objectivist Atlas Free Thinking Guild Recruitment HordeLiahona0 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 Transmog/Mount runs! All Available for a fee! [H]= Heoric [N]= Normal All Listen are ones that I have successfully Solo'd Can do: Vanilla: Molten Core (Garr binding reserved for me) Blackwing Lair AQ 20 Burning Crusade: Black Temple Gruul's Lair Karazhan Magtheridon's Lair Tempest Keep Wrath of the Lich King: The Eye of Eternity [H]/[N] Trial of the Crusade (10 man) [H]/[N] Ruby Sanctum (10 man) Obsidian Sanctum (0 Drakes) Voa 10 man Naxxramas 10 man Onyxia's Lair Cataclysm: Zul'Gurub (Note: Do not have archeology for the extra boss) Note: If going for the mount run, will cost extra! Zul'Aman (Timed Bear Run, Now Available For Sale 5k!)Phoenixmarie2 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 Diablo 3 1-60 Boost for WoW gold Hey guys I am looking to boost people 1-60 in Diablo 3 for some WoW gold - please contact me via Rainbow to discuss! Thanks!Rainbow0 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Deleted Guild found Thank you for inquiriesTerrorrizer1 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 [A]Lf1m DPS Challenge Modes Have 4 people set right now Prot pally Ret ele mistweaver Just need 1 more. Hope to get started in the next 2 weeks or so. Msg me or Corban in game or here for more details.Bluebomber6 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Been on Korgath since Cata? I'm going crazy! Hi everyone, This is going to sound completely random but going back to the Cata days I'm trying to think of the name of the level 85 Horde rogue that used to camp in the Valley of Honor bank and spam trade chat about opening lock boxes all day. I think it started with an "S." Five or six letters maybe. (It's not Shuku.) My guildies and I were discussing prominent members of the trade chat community and a few of us remembered this but none of us could remember his name and I'm going crazy trying to remember it. Thanks!Magicker3 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Any guilds that raid from 12am to whatever Tank that just transferred over to Korgath from Chogall and looking for a 10 man raiding guild. Have hard-mode experience and haven't been active in ToT.Wrènch0 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 [A] <Muse> 10/13H Recruiting Core 5.4 <Muse> 10m Alliance US-Korgath 10/13 H ToT Raid Schedule: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs @ 9:00 pm - 12:00 pm server (10-1 EST). If you're already on Korgath then you know that Muse has been around for awhile. In August, the guild made the switch to a competitive progression oriented 10m raid. Since then Muse has been thriving in-game. Muse is now the 3rd ranked active Alliance guild on Korgath. We have immediate core raid spots available for skilled and experienced healer or tank. Raid positions and based solely upon performance, attitude, awareness, and reliability. Current needs: Off-Tank Healer Visit us online to fill out an application at: Muse-Korgath.enjin.com Feel free to message me or any Muse officer with any questions you may have. Thank you.Torclol7 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Morning 10 man raiding guilds available. Hello I just transfered to Korgath and, I've been looking for a morning guild to raid with and was wondering if there are any available.Wrènch0 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Buying Heavy Junkboxes I am looking to buy these for 5g each. Currently I can still use about 1,600 of these little guys. Any and all rogues lbrs is great to get these, as well as the trogs in AV caves. Be warned I am also farming these with an alt rogue I am leveling. So the offer is for a limited time. Put them up on the AH, Neutral AH, or C.O.D them. Any help is greatly welcomed.Garners4 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 LF 1800+ Experienced Healer for 3's! Hey y'all, my buddy Christsax and I are looking for any healer with a reasonable amount of arena experience. Please at very least have the 1750 achievement. Send me a PM or in-game mail if you're interested. Thanks!Burntsax0 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 WAR ENSEMBLE - LF 1 Tank and 1 or 2 healers War Ensemble runs two 10m groups, and both are currently progressing through heroic ToT. We have recently begun filling for a third 10m group and are nearly full. We're looking to recruit 1 Tank (Monk, Paladin pref) and 1 or 2 healers ( Priest, Shaman Pref) to finish up the group. Note: The classes above are the "Preferred" classes we're looking for. If you're a class/spec other than the ones we have mentioned, we may still be able to work things out. If you're interested, and/or have any questions, feel free to whisper any our following Officers/Alts in game: Gladimier Glädimier Halucageon Zaffre Caeruleus Korryn Somuchtankin Somuchhealin Somuchdeath If you would like to know more about War Ensemble and our members, please visit the following link: http://warensemble-korgath.com/about.htmlGlädimier4 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Yawn! bye! Zero challenge...moving to Mal'ganis.Pchef13 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 someone make a WPVP event!! I would make one but im to disorganized and do not know that many people. Would be fun to get horde and alliance involved. Like go to Halaa or something.Cathre1 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 [A] <HAPPY HOUR> Recruiting for 5.4! Hello! <Happy Hour> is a level 25 guild that has existed ever since the early days of BC. Most of our members quit after/during Cataclysm but came back recently. And we are looking to fill in our 2 core 10-man groups. Weekdays (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM server) - Need everything Weekends (Saturday, Sunday 7-11PM Server) - Blood DK or Prot Warrior - Hunter - Resto druid - Fury Warrior We are also looking for all laid back players to run xmog runs, rbg's, achiev runs, and CM's. PST 'Dacs' in-game =)Dacs0 Sep 1, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 [H] Dread Tier 15 Heroic Sales & CM 9/9 Gold! Hello everyone! Have you recently come back to the game? Is your gear outdated? Want all of your achievements and titles? Look no further! Dread is open for business. In the past we've sold content carries as quick as possible for our customers and got them what they wanted. Now it's your turn. The Throne of Thunder is a vast kingdom with 13 bosses that are clearly afraid of us, as we've beat them to a pulp. Now it's your turn to experience the thrill of ending the storm. On that note, here are our prices. ... At the moment, cross-realm for Throne of Thunder is not a thing, however, as soon as it is? You can bet that Dread will be here for you! All inquiries can be presented to Seoyeon [Leon17848#1447] or Revoe [Eiirp#1482] on Korgath, or, post on this very thread and one of our members will get to you ASAP. Keep in mind that repeat buyers get very, very special treatment. So what are you waiting for? It's time for YOU to END the Storm.Seoyeon85 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 @Zzodd- GET AT ME SCRUB Thats right... YOU CANT TOUCH THIS!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5X5zh00rdgWeenie0 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 28, 2013 High Caliber Friday night Alt raid LFM High Caliber is looking for more players for our Friday night alt raid. We raid from 8-12 server time on Friday nights. Must have 12/12+ xp. ilvl 520+ only. Mumble is required, no exceptions. contact me @ arkwin#1133 if interested.Barkwin0 Aug 28, 2013
Aug 28, 2013 [A] WTB 2xprofession kits, whatever's avail. Just hit me up in game, or add me Modameer#1242. Will consider anything. ThanksModameer0 Aug 28, 2013
Aug 28, 2013 @Asiaargento, Jordinn & Legion of the Pheonix Joegreezy1 Aug 28, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Brewmaster LF Raiding Guild for T16 Hoping tank in the SoO raid next patch. My own raiding guild fell apart decently early into this patch. Have tanked up to Primordius though most of the days were healing so my gear is still pretty meh. 513 item level going up slowly each week from hscens and the like. Any day but wednesday will work for me as of now. East coast time zone.Vivâla1 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 541ilvl Bal Druid lf Tot /W heroics next week As Title Says.. I Am in need of a Normal or heroic Tot next week.( Normal with some heroics.. doesnt matter). will be missing out on some days with guild so decided to part with raid next week in order to clear b4 i go out of town.So id like to find a group who might be clearing on 27th and or 28th of august. Exp with 8/13 H Have most exp doing 6/13. I Pref guild run but a exsperienced pug will do. Thanks #palmtree1963Owlgore1 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 [A] Pally LF serious guild Just recently started playing again this week and looking to get back into raiding. I have cleared Throne of thunder already with attempts on different Heroic mode bosses. Current item level for Holy is 520 Prot is 516 and Ret is 507. I would like to raid as Holy but open to other specs. Also have an alt Shadow Priest that is 503 item level. You can message me in game on my character or my battle tag is Lenny#1142.Demotivater1 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 WTB 1-600 Engi kit Mail me in game or msg me here =D List your price, and I'd like it before Sept 10th please and thank you.Sahime1 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 WTB Battered Hilt Reply, mail or whisper if you want to sell one.Robdragon0 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 <Wired> 10 man ToT raiding guild Recruting! Hello all, Wired is a lv 22 Alliance guild looking for serious and competent raiders! Our raid times are Tuesdays/Sundays from 8pm-11pm Server time. We are currently recruiting the following positions: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Enhancement Shaman Deathknight (Frost/Unholy) Feral Dps Druid Arms Warrior Fury Warrior Rogue Shadow Priest All are more then welcomed to join either way but the positions above are in need in the raid group. We do Challenge Modes on Wednesdays and have a RBG group starting up for Thursday evenings. We are a helpful guild that supplies flasks/repairs/pots for raids. We help gem/enchant. And gear up! We have experienced leadership with the Guildmaster having 6+ years of raiding experience/gameplay. Vent/Facebook group and etc. We got it! Questions? Please feel free to ask me on here or in game! Have a great one! ~Chosin~Chosin0 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 [A/H] 518 WW Monk LF Core spot Hey everyone, I need a core spot for 5.4, preferably 3-4 days a week. All days are open but preferably during the week. I used to raid with a guild Livid for H MSV and some of DS, got Delver is December. I can OS heal but preferably not tank. PST in-game Shookzy or Idol#1540 on real IDShookzy2 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 TOLD YALL INHALE, EXHALE, I SEEN THE BEST FAIL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnSgRJ1xIpIJoegreezy0 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 [A] 10M Raiding guild (On Akama) Hello - My name is Langley and I am the Guild Leader of a group of cool, laid back, and mature (all around the age of 30 or older) guild. We like to hang out have fun and raid current content. We are not jerks but will tell you if your game play is terrible since most of us have been playing for a long time. We are currently working on Heroic Bosses in ToT and are preparing for patch 5.4 raids. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 7:30pm central time to 9:30pm central time (Server time on Akama). What we are looking for ---- Any serious players that want to have fun, and any class or spec that is a knowledgeable player....We have a raid spot open for a melee class with an off spec tank. Also looking for a Resto Shaman, or MW Monk....We are also looking to increase our range DPS perspective next patch with a mage. We currently run with 2 Hunters, 1 DK tank, 1 Prot pally, 2 warlocks, 1 rogue, 1 ele shaman, 2 priest We are looking to replace a few pieces to our puzzle due to family issues. If you are interested please contact me on Akama with in-game mail or send me your battle-tag in game and I will send you a message with any answers to the questions you may have.Langley0 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 [A] Nocturnum (25) filling new raid group! Hey guys, I just brought my guild from Medivh to Korgath today, and me and my buddy are going to be starting up a raid group. We were one of the top guilds on Medivh at the launch of the expo, then sort of fizzled out due to IRL matters taking a toll on our raiders availability. At this juncture we are currently taking any and ALL applicants - any classes. I, myself will be playing Priest or Shaman and will be healing, but as i said all positions are open. Dealing with raiding, we will be looking to start with the lower ones to gain some momentum and experience as a group and will hopefully get into Throne of Thunder soon and after the launch of 5.4 get into Siege of Orgimmar as well and work on gear to end this expansion and look forward from there. Along with this raid group starting up, I want to bring together a community of players on the server as well, so if you are casual and just want a place to hang out this will be fine too! Since the guild is newly transferred(today) we are at a very low member count and are looking to expand with anyone and everyone. Officer positions are available and I am currently in search of someone with BG experience as I would like to get the other half of the game - PvP - involved as well! Please don't hesitate to message me in game on my Priest who actually had his name changed from Arkrom to Vaeros on Korgath due to someone having my name - or if you want to add me by Real ID you can do that too! I will see you guys in game! Cheers, Ingame: Vaeros Real Id: Greiner#1553Arkrom1 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 [A] Light - 6/13 H - LF Pally Tank Website: http://light-korgath.enjin.com/home This is for an Immediate Core position In need of a Prot/Ret Pally Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Sun 6:45 - 10:00pm Server Time 7:45 - 11:00 pm East Coast Time Light has been together since the BC era. What started as a 25 man guild on Shadowmoon turned into a guild on Korgath that runs two 10 man teams. The 6/13 Heroic team is in need of a Prot Paladin for the upcoming patch. iLevel 520+ is preferred, along with a DPS OS. (if you already have experience with heroic fights that is fantastic too). Apply on our website listed above, or contact one of our officers in game. Nady - Nady#1923 (add this btag for quickest response) Dailee - Scoop#1455 Or contact Stdnas in game We're looking for a solid tank who knows their stuff and meshes well with our group. We're spending 9 hours a week killing internet monsters, we like to enjoy ourselves while doing so. Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you soon.Dailee0 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 [A] Silent:10m 5/13 - Recruiting for 5.4 <Silent> - Korgath is a 10-man raiding guild with a group of players that have played together for awhile. While progressing through heroics in T14 and T15 we attempted to give 25m a shot, after several weeks struggling with attendance. Now we are back to a 10m and ready for action! If you feel that a mature, semi-hardcore 10-man raid led by heroic T14 & T15 experienced raiders is right for you, please feel free to contact us in-game. We have a great core of raiders and are looking to round out those last few spots with solid, reliable, and skilled players. Our raid times are Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 8:30-11:30pm server time (CST). What we are looking for: Characters of the following roles that are geared and ready to start heroic progression with us. -Hunter *If your current class / spec is not one listed, we could always make exceptions for skilled players* For more information in-game, please contact Myself, Laydie, or Gnomefu. Guild Site: http://guildsilent.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=147853Shinard31 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 [A] Recruiting Healer for 5.4 Serious Raiding <Nox Incurro> We are a progressive end-game raiding guild and are looking for quality like-minded individuals to share and assist us in our endeavor to complete all end game content. We are currently recruiting a Full-Time Healer. We prefer you have a 520+ ilvl as we are currently working on Heroic content and intend to push progression in 5.4. However, all exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of role or ilvl. The Schedule We are a serious 10man raiding guild. We raid 8:00pm-11:00pm Central (Server) Time. We currently raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. The Progression We are currently 1/13H Throne of Thunder. Our guild has a strong set of core players, loyal and determined to reach our goals. The guild has been together and raiding since Vanilla (May 16, 2006) and isn't disappearing anytime soon. In the past, the guild was a US 83rd ranked guild during Burning Crusade, and we have plenty of experience with heroic modes and high end raiding. Our Loot System As a guild, our general mindset when it comes to loot is that it is a means to an end, not THE end. Progression is our #1 priority and gear is a by-product of that success. That being said, we use an officer distributed loot council system. The loot decisions are based on pretty basic criteria such as attendance, skill, attitude and degree of upgrade. We don't settle for loot drama, at all, period. What to Expect Our players put time into their own class, as well as the classes they raid around. Extensive knowledge of your class through research and development is a must. If you are looking for a starter raiding guild, this is not the place for you. We use Mumble for communication during raids. You must have a clear working Microphone. It is required that you have the ability to both listen and speak to ensure quick and concise communication between raid members. The guild consists of adult players, adult language, and adult (often vulgar) humor. If you are easily offended, can't take criticism or sarcasm lightly, or are just plain anti-social this probably isn't the right guild for you. More Info & How to Apply If you think you are up to the challenge then come chat with us! Interested individuals may contact any member of the guild in game, and ask for Atrys or Tereasaa. If you have additional questions you may contact me (Tereasaa) via In-Game Mail. I play everyday and I ensure you a quick response to any questions or concerns you may have.Tereasaa0 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Good realm for new guild? Hello my current realm is absolutely terrible for recruitment. Most players are already in high end guilds or own their own small guilds. Been recruiting for almost 3 months with no luck with anybody. I was wondering how this server is. My guild is level 25 and would be a raid progression guild. Raid times will be 7-10 CTJustified2 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 <Violet Tragan> recruiting for flex raiding <Violet Tragan> is a raiding guild currently doing 10 man content. We're looking for members for 5.4 flex raiding. Our flex group will be raiding Sundays 7:45 PM. Social and PvP members are also welcome. Any questions or to join contact me ingame or add my battletag: Antibody999#1189Antibôdy0 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 <Battlemasters> [A] 10M recruiting for 5.4 Positions Avaliable: 1 Tank (Pally, Warrior, Monk) 515+ Or 1 R.DPS (Hunter Lock or Boomkin) 520+ What do we offer? A tight nit raiding group, experienced raiders, repairs of course, pot's and flasks if needed. What do we expect? Know how to play your class, the ability to take constructive criticism is a must, and we do want at least 12/12 experience from our recruits. When do we raid? Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 9pm CST till 12am CST. We can blast through normal content in 1-2 days. But come 5.4 we're expecting full attendance on all 3 days providing life doesn't interfere. Still interested? If you'd like to talk feel free to add me at Battleskaag#1572 we're looking to recruit ASAP.Bearboomtree0 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 24, 2013 WTB Engineering or Enchanting leveling kit PST price in game or send me mail if in not on. looking for either oneRãmble0 Aug 24, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 LF 2k+ DPS for 2's rating team @1910 !!! Resto Sham Looking for a 2k+ xp DPS for 2's ratings push before season ends pref Lock/Feral/SPriest but open to many other specs mail me in game or reply here thanksChixdigmeirl0 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 <Didactic> 10/13H LF Heals&RDPS T,W,Th–7-11 [A] <Didactic> 10/13H LF Heals & RDPS T,W,Th–7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 10/13H ToT (Jin'Rock, Horridan, Tortos, Ji-Kun, Iron Qon, Council, Twins, Primordius, Magaera, Durumu). A number of our core raiders have further progression, but this is the guilds current 25 man progression. Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ Videos: Jin'Rok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnvlvLn4ZuU Tortos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QTLrkoV6Vfs Ji'Kun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x7owEhn_7bk Horridon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NnUb0UmP3eY Iron Qon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Z0ZhreQ56Y Council: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P6_g-dG7aFY Twins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QR60JfEroII ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for a Healer and a RDPS from the following specs/classes (530+ preferred): Monk (heals) Priest (either) Paladin (heals) Mage (ideal rdps) Druid (rdps) ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Skorpe Or Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note. ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 10/13H ToT (Jin'Rock, Horridan, Tortos, Ji-Kun, Iron Qon, Council, Twins, Primordius, Magaera, Durumu). A number of our core raiders have further progression, but this is the guilds current 25 man progression. Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ Videos: Jin'Rok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnvlvLn4ZuU Tortos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QTLrkoV6Vfs Ji'Kun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x7owEhn_7bk Horridon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NnUb0UmP3eY Iron Qon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Z0ZhreQ56Y Council: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P6_g-dG7aFY Twins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QR60JfEroII ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for a Healer and a RDPS from the following specs/classes (530+ preferred): Monk (heals) Priest (either) Paladin (heals) Mage (ideal rdps) Druid (rdps) ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Skorpe Or Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Timka1 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Aegis Falling Is Now Recruiting!!! Aegis Falling is now recruiting for 25 man flex raiding/Siege of Orgrimmar in the upcoming 5.4 patch. We are looking for a tank (prefer Warrior or Monk), healers (no priests!), and any type of dps (prefer melee). For more information, message our commanders Tidalhorn and Putricide or our Guild Mistress Aerilyn. Lok'tar ogar!!!!Putricidé0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 <undefeated> LF late night/Oceanic pvpers! New guild undefeated is looking for late night (4-5am) pvpers Aussies welcome. We are focusing on Arenas, RBGS, random bgs, and world PVP. A little pve on the side and xmogs runs! We just formed 2 days ago and have 4 real life friends plus a few korgath buddies so we can start doing RBGS this weekend or the next (depending on how fast we can get some ppl!) If you are worried about it not being 25, me and my friend win so many arenas we almost got it to level 4 in a day (rank 1 incoming). Don't sit in <savage onslaught> just to never get invited to the RBGS come join ours and get a guaranteed spot! /tar gazzy/baked /spitJe0 Aug 19, 2013