Korgath

Aug 2, 2013 516 Mistweaver LF core spot 11/12 ToT and I want a core spot in a raid group without having to leave my guild. I will be on for raid times. ilvl 516 right nowAshiao0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 hey guys i hope you guys are ready to win some prizes cause ill be giving away another mount and 3 transmog helms from the blizzard store on saturday 8/3 at 10pm eastern on my twitch the only rules are that you have to be a follower of Tripodgam3rs twitch and you can only win one item per night http://www.twitch.tv/tripodgam3rs also is the free transfer to here still going on?Bàcon4 Aug 1, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 Need a Tank this week Overlapping vacations causing a void in the tank ranks, need one to fill the gap this week. Please be around 10/12 with experience on other two preferably. Decently geared for the content and knowledgeable. There will be heroic work being done as well. Schedule is Wed/Thu/Sun 9:15pm-12:15mid server time. PST to myself, or Moraxuz, or Shiftybull.Lovepony0 Jul 31, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 LF some1 that plays or use to play mtg online Yup, let me know. thanks.Viña0 Jul 31, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 [A] <Didactic>-7/13H LF RSha T,W,Th – 7-11CST [A] <Didactic> -8/13H LF Resto Shaman T,W,Th – 7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: */13H ToT (Jin'Rock, Horridan, Tortos, Ji-Kun, Iron Qon, Council, Twins). A number of our core raiders have further progression, but this is the guilds current 25 man progression. Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ Videos: Jin'Rok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnvlvLn4ZuU Tortos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QTLrkoV6Vfs Ji'Kun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x7owEhn_7bk Horridon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NnUb0UmP3eY Iron Qon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Z0ZhreQ56Y Council: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P6_g-dG7aFY Twins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QR60JfEroII Megeara: oops! forgot to start it.. next week ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for a Resto Shaman with a strong DPS off (530+ preferred): ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Skorpe Or Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Timka5 Jul 31, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 Rolling here (H) Ok, so with the free transfers off Bleeding Hollow I have decided to make mirror toons as horde on Korgath. I currently have 13 90s on BH but I grow tired of having to deal with queue times just to level horde alts. If any guilds are open to someone to casually level toons in give me a yell. I do not want any start up guilds and would prefer an established guild with a high online population and decent guild achievement points. Let the trolling beging. Also I am sending over full boa gear for every class using a toon on my second account so I will level very efficiently.Baneleaf6 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 [H] Returning Rogue Looking for Guild Hello! After 7 Months of being gone, I guess my guild isn't exactly active. I'm looking for a Raid Guild to be apart of. Casual or "Hardcore" just looking to have fun, be competitive and extremely social / active. I have a history between both raiding and PvP. Message me anytime, in-game I'd love to talk to anyone looking to fill a Rogue slot. Thanks!Speedr0 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 29, 2013 530 Frost DK 12/12N 1/13 H Hi! After suddenly finding myself in some unforeseen life circumstances I once again find myself looking for another guild to start raiding with since the times no longer worked with my schedule. I'm looking for a guild that has some decent progress done on ToT and that raids after 8:30pm central time. I've tried a few bosses on heroic mode in ToT and would love to start on heroic progression again. Faction changes are no issue! Real ID is Darcy#1776 is you are interested.Adornia0 Jul 29, 2013
Jul 29, 2013 Jaeriko's ToT Alt Raid, Sun 6-10 CST Jaeriko's Alt Run When: -Sunday's from 6-10pm CST. -Invites will start going out at 5:45pm CST. Requirements: -Minimum of 495 ilvl and 11/12 normal mode experience on main character. -Fully gemmed and enchanted. -Have flasks ready for the entire night. Roster Selection: -The roster will be chosen based on performance, how many times you have previously come, gear, experience, and if we like you or not. -We will use calendar invites for this group. Being added to the calendar invite DOES NOT mean you have a guaranteed spot, it simply means you are approved assuming there is room. Loot: -Loot will be done by 1000 main spec/100 off spec rolling as well as general rules of logic where we try to share the wealth and not let one person take all the gear. How to sign up: -Contacting Jaeriko in game is the best way to sign up and be added to the calendar.Jaeriko0 Jul 29, 2013
Jul 28, 2013 PvP Guild Masters - Looking for Mergers We're an X-Faction Guild. That means we have Horde & Alliance guilds. We have 5x Raids (PvE) and are really interested in trying to build a wing of our Community dedicated to PvP. What do we have to offer? 250+ Person Mumble Server Stable Forums Great Branding & Website Great Leadership & Team Support Established Heroic Mode Raiding Great Community of Focused but Fun people. If you have anything from a Low MMR team up to a 2200+ team and looking for a serious community to support you and your efforts consider merging in with us. We are going to work to make Ex Inferno be one of the top guilds on Korgath on both Horde & Alliance. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty to make that happen; contact us! http://exinferno.com/ Click "Mumble" to connect and join.Sick0 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 28, 2013 Holiday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1AexGfOjg8Joebeezy0 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 28, 2013 Selling TCG mounts hey guys, looking to sell some TCG mounts. Contact me in game via Battletag at Rueko#1771 if you are interested in what I have, and we can negotiate a fair price for the mount(s) that you fancy. *** I will sell through the neutral Auction House to horde-side, so feel free to add me as well! *** TCG Mounts: Savage Raptor x2 (Sold 1/2) Amani Dragonhawk Blazing Hippogryph Big Battle Bear TCG Pet: Spectral Tiger Cub (SOLD) NOTE: I do discounts for purchases more than one of these, and am willing to negotiate. - RükuRüku4 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 28, 2013 [H] WW Monk LF Core spot 513 iLevel now Pre heroic raider (Will of the Emperor killed in December 2012) Would like something 3 days a week, 10 man preferred with plans to go to heroics. Contact me: Here In game (Idol#1540) Thanks!Shookzy0 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 28, 2013 new xfer mage LF wpvp/casual raiding guild Dear Alliance of Korgath, I'm looking for a active, mature, social guild on alliance that likes to have fun. I'm interested in a guild that would have organized weekly WPVP, groups up as a guild for random dungeons/heroics/LFR and casually raids. I noticed a lot of guilds have members that don't really interact with each other and that would not be the type of guild I'd be interested in. I'm a new xfer from BH to this server that finally has some time to enjoy this MOP expansion. I'm interested in experiencing the MOP raids, since I haven't raided at all in this expansion (or really do much in MOP, due to a lack of free time, until now) . I won't be able to attend 100% of the raids and I could only attend around 50% realistically, since I work rotating shifts and I'll be online during all different times of the day, but mainly 8pm - midnight server time. If you could refer a guild to me that would somewhat fit what I'm looking for, I'd appreciate it! Thanks for your help!Boreas0 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 28, 2013 [A] West Coast 25/10 Raid 5.4, Social & PvP <The Evolved> is adding the following specific player types to round out its core for casual and progressive raiding as well as other events for the upcoming 5.4 patch. We recruit for the long term regardless of your skill or experience and hope that anyone who comes aboard will enjoy calling the guild their home. We are currently looking for: West Coast/ PST players of the following classes in the age range of 25+ who experience minimal lag, latency and connection issues; Highest needs: Druid: Restoration, Balance, Guardian Monk: Windwalker Priest: Discipline, Holy Shaman: Enhancement Death Knight: Blood, Unholy, Frost **If you are not raid-ready quite yet, perfect! We are looking ahead to 5.4 for our current recruitment. You have some time to prepare if you are interested in raiding. Core progression team raid spots cannot be guaranteed, however, our casual raid team often has openings. Additionally, raiding is not all we do, and we do our very best to accommodate all players to be able to experience the game content. The following additional information below will help to let you know if the guild will be the right fit for you: More about <The Evolved> We are a socially active adult raiding guild on the US Lightbringer (PST) server and offer a variety of other fun activities to participate in. The Evolved is always happy to bring in friendly players of any class with any level of play experience. An encouraging, team-oriented attitude and willingness to learn are qualities that are more valuable to our guild family than your experience or gear. We are a diverse group of men and women with ages ranging roughly from 20s to later 40s with the core being age-mature (older). The atmosphere is ultra-friendly and very active. It is not unusual to have several members of the guild online no matter what time of the day or night. We do not just "appear" only when it is raid time. Although we are a large guild, members do not tend to get lost in the crowd. The guild is couples-friendly with several couples raiding together actively at present. The raiding environment is positive and lighthearted. No rage, no yelling. We ask for people to arrive at a raid prepared and be open to receiving constructive advice from some of the more experienced raiders now and then. Our raiders have varied experience; ranging from new-to-raiding, to members who are retired from hardcore top-ten guilds. We raid 25-man progression on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:00pm-11:00pm server time. Our core 25-man progression team curently uses a modified DKP system which is subject to change for the 5.4 patch. Our second 25-man team raids Sunday nights using open-roll / round-robin looting. The Sunday team is currently composed of raid-geared alts and late-comers to the game who can use gear from the early ToT bosses the progression team has on farm. New members will generally start raiding on the Sunday team and fill for the Tues/Wed raid team as openings become available. The Evolved splits its 25-man raid groups into 10 man teams on Mondays. 10-mans are also running throughout the week for MoP content; ToT, TES, HoF and MV. Our guild runs old content achievement / xmog raids on Friday nights. At present we are building on our base group of PvP players to head into RBGs regularly on Thursday nights and some weekends. Other days and times will take off as the PvP community continues to grow within the guild. We provide food, flasks, potions gems and enchants to our members. We use Mumble for voice communication. The guild offers live streaming of our 10 and 25-man progression raids, posts video presentations of our boss kills and takes boss kill screen caps with the raid teams as memorabilia for our achievements. If you feel our guild family will be a good fit for you and friends, contact any member in-game, who can also direct you to Falconius/Lyzha, Firecracker/Amulet, Pamares, Wuthealz, Pocahontus with any questions. BattleTags: Firecracker - Firecracker#1719 Wuthealz - punkyeti#1723 You can view our recruiting and guild info on our web page at www.the-evolved.com/recruitmentWuthealz0 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 [A25] Grown Ups (2/12H) Recruiting for ToT <Grown Ups> is primarily recruiting DPS and Healers for our 25-player raid team! We are particularly interested in the following: Fury Warrior, Rogue, as well as another non-priest healer. Having cleared all T14 Normal content and ended 6/16HM in 5.1, we've started ToT progression, and are looking to build our 25 man roster up for a push into Normal modes. Learn more about us, our specific recruiting goals, and our raid progression: http://www.grown-ups.us Our official raid times are Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8:30-11:30PM (Central). We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath (PVP). We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations. <Grown Ups> was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for more than four years. We're not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family. We will consider applications from exceptional players of any class or spec. Members are encouraged to have raid-competitive off-specs to increase our roster's flexibility. Visit our website (http://www.grown-ups.us) to learn more about our specific recruiting goals and raid progression! We boast an already diverse membership and we welcome mature applicants of any background.Kurathikai48 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Looking for Raiders for 10 man ToT Ndrangheta is a laid back raiding guild that is recruting for 10 man ToT. We are currently 6/12 ToT. We are looking for mature raiders to progress and have fun. Currently need ranged dps (prefer lock/boomkin) healer (prefer resto druid/shammy/pally) However any class as is more than then welcome to contact me in game, which is my name for the forums, Farem. Also if I am not on do a guild search and ask for an officer that will most likely be able to assist you. Raid times are Tuesday/Wenesday 8-12 server time. We do occasionally have a pickup raid day which would be Sunday which if we need more time on progression we may step in there if people agree to it, however that isn't mandatory.Farem2 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 LF Horde or Alliance guild Basically I am looking for a guild that does things early morning, So raiding or PvP around 3 am server till wheneverWhankers0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 LF Horde or Alliance guild Basically I am looking for a guild that does things early morning, So raiding or PvP around 3 am server till wheneverWhankers0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 12/12 normal mode 518 disc priest LF guild Currently looking for heroic progression, I would prefer an evening-late night group. Skilled player who tops charts daily but just needs a good group at the moment.Sploofy1 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 @korgath bgers fail just fail premade moreColdkilla1 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 LF weekend or evening raid group Hey Korgath, whhhhats happenin I have just recently started PvE content again after taking a break from it in mid/early MoP to do the PvPs. Needless to say I am a little (OK maybe quite a bit) behind on gear but am working to quickly close the gap. I am looking for a ToT group to run with during the week evenings or even on the weekends. I used to raid quite a bit before I decided to pew pew on horde so I can assure you that I will show up prepared and having done my research. I will also pull good dips for my gear level. If anyone has a spot open let me know. Hateanthem#1516 Have fun in WoW all. PS if you armory me you will notice my belt does not have a buckle and is not hemmed, also my gear is not reforged to take the belt into account. I'm not a derp, I was just drag !@# tired last night so I equipped it and crashed.Crøøk0 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 [H]RECRUITING: Resto Druid - 3v3 Spell Cleave Hello there! I'm currently seeking a Restoration Druid for the third, and final, member for my 3v3 Wizard Cleave team. We are planning on running [Elemental Shaman/Affliction Warlock/Restoration Druid] with intentions on reaching 2k rating. Both the warlock and myself are skilled individuals and have played our respective classes for a long time. If you're interested, or if you might know someone that is interested, please feel free to add me on BattleTag - Josh93#1709 Thank you,Frozeup1 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 <Bad Karma (10 man) Recruiting> We are currently in need of a geared (prefer ilvl of 520+) Boomkin or Warlock for our 10 man raid (2/13 heroic) on Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00 server-11:00 server. Apply at Badkarmaofkorgath.com or Contact us in game. Casuals are also welcome.Megatrôn2 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 TCG mounts Looking to free transfer here. I was wondering if the TCG mounts sell here alliance side? Mainly wondering since I have to buy quite a bit of stuff in order to transfer under the gold limit. Do not want to buy TCG mounts to hedge my gold, only to find that people do not buy these products/cannot afford them. Thanks for any help in advance with server information as to my conundrum.Rüku0 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 <Bad Karma> 10 Man Recruiting We are in need of some new DPS, range and melee, to join our 10 man core raid group that raids Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00 server-11:00 server. We're a great guild of people that has been around for quite some time now so anyone that loves to have fun and make great friends while progressing in current content would be a great fit for us. Visit our guild website, badkarmaofkorgath.com, or contact me, Nessadevil, Holiehate, Abumheis, or Sweetsofie in game for more info if you are interested. Thanks!Megatrôn2 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 [H] LF exceptional ranged and heals 10h **willing to assist transfers for exceptional applicants <Guild Yet To Be Renamed> is seeking exceptional ranged dps and one more healer to fill our ranks and ensure a Ra-Den kill while the content is still current. We have come together from all types of progression paths, atmospheres, and performance expectations. Led by two bleeding edge progression veterans, <Guild Yet To Be Renamed> strives to provide and maintain a sustainable progression atmosphere for professionals who consider time a premium. We will secure a Ra-Den kill before the next patch by raiding two nights (four hours per night) per reset. Our first raid together is Wednesday, July 24 @ 7:30 server. Our second raid night will be determined by group availability (aiming for Sunday or Monday nights). We have three core spots to fill. 100% attendance, 505+ ilvl, 12/12 normal clear minimum is required for consideration. Success is contingent upon desire and teamwork, not an active bench. Highly Sought: Balance Druid (resto OS preferred) Elemental Shaman (resto OS preferred) Restoration Shaman (ele OS preferred) Amazing Hunter(s) Discipline Priest Mistweaver Monk Exceptional raiders with the desire to progress (and capacity to commit) with a healthy and professional team should inquire. You can reach an officer in-game (currently /who hard like heroic) or reply here. Vent is required.Chopchamp3 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 Looking to transfer my Alliance toons here... How is this server for PVP and PVE? I hear it's more Alliance dominated. How is Alliance on this sever?Therealhmh2 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 Thinking about transfering.. I'm gonna apologize in advance because I know this has probably been asked a lot lately. I'm thinking about transferring from BH. How is it on this server? From what I've heard, theres more ally than horde ( not sure by how much ). I also heard that pvp is better on horde and sucks on ally and the exact opposite for pve. I'd probably go horde. I know that no matter what, people are gonna xfer so its gonna boost this server (esp for horde). That's good, but im still unsure. Can I get some GOOD answers? Not answers like " ITS AWESOME" or "IT SUCKS". Some details and reasons would be greatly appreciated!Vesanian3 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 WTB Engineering Profession Leveling Kit Contact me in game for this, ill check on here as well for the kit. ThanksWangfhckbang7 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 New Guild Starting...Looking for players Hello everyone. I just started a new guild and I'm looking for players to join up. Officer spots are available but this guild will be very open and friendly not locked down and rude. Raiding, leveling, dungeons, achievements and so on. A friendly guild that is all about helping one another achieve goals in the game. Anyone interested do let me know. If you recruit someone who stays for more than 30 days 50g to you. :-)Invinciblepa0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 <Fortitude> Recruiting for Weekend Runs I've seen quite a few players both in-game and on the forums looking for a weekend raiding guild as of late. A couple of my friends have recently come back and searching as well, but sadly, weekend teams are a bit of a rarity on this server. So..... <Fortitude> A level 25 guild is now rerolling and searching for players whom wish to join into the raiding scene! Be you new or seasoned with the game, you're welcome to apply! Here is an example of what I'm looking for/have in my Roster. Tanks: Warrior - Filled Deathknight - Filled Healers: Monk - Filled Priest - Empty Paladin - Empty Dps: Deathknight - Filled Hunter - Empty Boomkin - Empty Mage - Empty Warlock - Empty That's my ideal roster, covering all buffs, tokens, and nearly all armor types. However, feel free to apply even if you're not a specific class/spec listed. I'm willing to change it up a bit. Gear/Loot: Your starting gear isn't a big issue to me. I want committed players who want to play as friends and will actually show up. You show up consistently, we'll get you geared. We will be distributing loot via Loot Council. Days/time: We'll be running on a Fri/Sat raiding schedule, from 8:30-11:30 realm time(5:30-8:30 PST/9:30-12:30 EST). Thanks for the interest and feel free to post here, or to mail or whisp myself, Arowyn, Kíalla, or Sinbadia with any questions you have. Finally, we will most likely be using this tier season to work our way through HoF/ToES and finally ToT in order to prep ourselves for then next. Thanks! :DSefarra3 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Looking to raid 25 or 10 man I am currently searching for a raid team either 25 or 10 man. I have 6/12 experience, but have pugged 8/12. I am 519 Item level WW monk. I am mature and competent. My past experience include BT, and some Sunwell before the nerf in burning crusade, heroics in wotlk including LK, hard modes in cata and just ToT in MOP due to leaving because of work. I have a really good computer so I can handle anything fight element wise, I have good internet and don't lag at all.I am searching for a guild that will raid days other then Tuesday Thursday. I cannot raid those days because of School. My school last till the wee hours in the night so raiding is going to be hard for me. My armory is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Farem/simple for anyone interested in looking at my gear and or whispering me in game. I do not have any logs, however I do around 115 - 130k dps on most fights. I am more than willing to come in vent and speak with anyone who wants to know more about me or get a feeling of my attitude/personality.Farem0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 A( Tank / healer / dps looking for tot raid I play a BM monk 537 ilvl with 2/13 heroic experience and looking for a change in raiding atmosphere. I am a highly skilled player who knows how to play his class, I have also spent my time raid leading tot. im looking to bring a 525 shadow/holy priest and a 515ish dk frost / hunter. if you are interested in our services please leave a message in this thread.Lolimacat0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 WTS LvL 25 guild 5 tabs. 60k OBO Send mail in game as I Prob wont check this thanks :) JustinShort#1466Alldayerrday0 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 527 un/frost dk 5/13hlfg Hello, im looking for a 2-3 night guild with atleast 5/13h. I was raiding with War Party until a few weeks into 5.3 but had to quit do to real life stuff. Can raid any day, preferably not weekends and anytime after 5pm PST.Herrô0 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 21, 2013 [A] WTB any guilds!!! Message me in game with price your willing to part with it for plus achieves, rewards and other such information. Greiner#1553Khaelor0 Jul 21, 2013
Jul 21, 2013 Hunters Going For Ban'Thalos I just caught him at 5:25am server time in case any of you were trying to gauge his re-spawn timer.Tuwongfoo0 Jul 21, 2013
Jul 21, 2013 Looking to buy 12/12 REG Hey, so I'm really far behind on progression (haven't made any attempts at anything) so I'm wanting to buy 12/12 reg ToT for a reasonable price (with gear that I need included). Take me on an alt run, doesn't matter. I'm 500-510 iLevel, past heroic raider so I'm not a total idiot and wont be a complete carry. Post prices here or message me in game idol#1540, Alliance or Horde I don't care :) Sidenote: 100% not interested in buying a Heroic clear. Gummby@Alterac Mountains would be the characterAntivist0 Jul 21, 2013
Jul 21, 2013 deleted deletedAtaie2 Jul 21, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 510 destro/530 fury lf 5.4 25m guild As title says. Raided extensively through normals and some hardmodes in t15 on the warrior. Would prefer to play the warlock through the next patch but will play whatever the guild needs. Looking for strictly 25m. Only other kicker is I work from 2-10 EST, so times would need to start around earliest 915 ST.Naloxone0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 alliance wpvp guilds? I'm new to the server and I'm interested in Wpvp/arena. Nothing too serious, just a guild that knows how to have fun.Boreas1 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 WTB 9/9 Challenge Mode Gold. As the title says, willing to Pay 200,000 gold. Post here or hit me up in game.Exoul8 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Fury War Looking to buy 12/13H or 13/13H I am a former hardcore raider and I play a Fury Warrior. I am looking to purchase a 25m TOT 12/13H or 13/13H carry with either WoW Gold, or whatever currency is preferred via the interested party, I'm willing to even pay the guild in cash for their time spent, for a solid 25m TOT 12/13H or 13/13H carry + gear drops. I am a reasonable guy, just very behind on current progression as I am just returning to the pve scene after a break. I assume this post will illicit a response or removal from Blizz, and as such, please feel free to contact me via email @ awa.arizona@gmail.com or feel free to contact me on Skype user name: tdark1 to discuss additional details, pricing, dates etc.... Again, I am looking to purchase a full 25m TOT 12/13H or 13/13H clear. I will transfer to any server and faction to complete this service. Thank you for your time in reading this. I would be interested in a 10m clear for the right price, due to the limited amount of potential loot drops. Thanks, DontbanmeDontbanme1 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 ExInferno (1/12H) RG1 LF1M - DPS We have an immediate and full time opening in Horde - RG1 for 1 exceptional DPS. Due to the composition of the rest of our raid, we are strongly seeking to fill the spot from one of the following classes: Enhancement Shaman Arms or Fury Warrior Frost or Unholy Death Knight While these classes are preferred, we will seriously consider excellent players of any class. We are far more concerned with your skill, dedication, and high level of non-douchery. Impressive applicants will: Have gear ready to step into Heroics & 5.4 (ilivl 510+) Be able to make 95% of our raids (M/W/Sun from 7:15pm - 11pm CST) Be comfortable communicating through Mumble Read our core values at exinferno.com and make sure they align with your own. Experience at our beyond our current level of progression is preferred, but certainly not mandatory - all we ask is that you study the encounters prior to raid time, and learn from your mistakes. If interested, please head to our site and apply on our forums: http://www.eXinferno.com - or create a toon on Korgath, and find any officer, and we would love to talk with you about the guild.Khryst6 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 [A10] <Light> (9/12) Throne of Thunder <Light> is recruiting core raiders for 10-man progression in the Throne of Thunder and beyond. We are a group of 8 transfers from US-Burning Blade looking for a few more reliable individuals to fill out our group. Contacts If you feel that you are what we are looking for please don't hesitate to contact us. Real-ID battle tags: Takalii (Group Leader) - krete#1943 Kaostheory (Group Leader) - kaostheory#1141 Nady (Guild Master) - Nady#1923 Website: http://www.light-korgath.enjin.com/ There is a tab for recruitment near the top of the page. Recruitment (level of need) *note* Do not be discouraged if your class or role does not appear in our recruitment needs. We welcome all reliable and competent raiders to apply. Tanks: low We currently have two tanks but with that said we are willing to consider any worthy applicants. Heals: high Restoration Druid or Shaman Mistweaver Monk DPS: moderate Frost/Unholy Deathknight Rogue Warlock Feral/Balance Druid Raid Times *note* Times are according to the server which is in the central timezone. These days and times are subject to change. Tuesday: 6:45 pm - 10:00 pm Wednesday: 6:45 pm - 10:00 pm Sunday: 6:45 pm - 10:00 pm Expectations > High reliability - we want raiders that we can count on to show and perform there duties. > Class competency - we want raiders that understand the inner workings of their class and role and are able to perform there responsibilities during a fight to the best of their ability. > Mature attitude - we want raiders that know when it is time to focus, while we like to joke around and have fun, there is a time and place for it. > Teamwork - we want raiders that work well with others and are willing to put the raid team before themselves. > Communication - we want raiders that are able to convey their thoughts and opinions to others in an understandable and respectful manner. Voice communication is integral in conducting successful raids and as such, use of mumble/ventrilo/dolby axon is required. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. Again, if you believe you are what we want then I urge you to contact us as soon as possible so that you can be a part of something great! - TakaliiTakalii12 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 [A+H] Bleeding Hollow folks - Please read! Alright boys, first off, welcome to the Korgath realm forum. Sorry you're here. So there's a lot of wild things that have gone down on Korgath. You've missed out on a lot. From black widow e-lovers to try hard nerds, be glad you weren't here for that. You're reading this, hopefully, with the intentions of coming to Korgath. Let's get started then. Reasons you should transfer to Korgath: Fairly balanced server (now that Dread/BS and others have xfered to Horde) Pretty solid PvE guilds for casuals and hardcore alike Auction House doesn't seem too bad on either side Community...kinda? Got a lot of nerds who sit in /2 all dayReasons you shouldn't transfer to Korgath: Trolls. Lots of them. Boy howdy. If you're from New York like me, after logging into KT with 20 ms, 80 ms blows. Community. Don't join the Korgath FB group. Old folks, vets of the realm, still lurk about and can't get over the past It may be somewhat balanced but that still doesn't fix the medium population It's literally high school drama sometimes------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ These are just a few of my thoughts, I have been on Korgath for roughly four years now. Horde side for about a year, Alliance the other three. While my main paladin is now on Kel'Thuzad, nothing will change the love I have for this realm. My realm. Through good and bad times, there's always been that one sliver of joy that I was always able to find on the realm. Met amazing people, met nightmares. My heart will forever be on this server. So ask yourself - "Did I really like high school?" and "Do I transfer?" My answer? I'd do it all over again, bud. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Pity9 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 Korgath? Weekend Raids? See a free transfer over here and thinking about bringing my Alliance Spriest over here. He isn't as geared as my paladin but I know how to play this game a littttttle bit and would like to find a good raiding guild to slap my spriest in! :) If you are interested just copy paste guild info site w.e on this forum post! Thank you peeps!Líght1 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 LF TWO HEALS for T/TR 7-10:30 CORE *** Update: LF Heals for Core Group II TUES/THURS 7PM ST - 10:30ST*** Please pst ALAHNA, ZAFFRE, or KRICHARDS for more details :)Korryn0 Jul 18, 2013