Korgath

Jul 18, 2013 LF TWO HEALS for T/TR 7-10:30 CORE *** Update: LF Heals for Core Group II TUES/THURS 7PM ST - 10:30ST*** Please pst ALAHNA, ZAFFRE, or KRICHARDS for more details :)Korryn0 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 513 prot pally and 520 hpally LF raid guild Me and my wife are looking for a raiding guild that raids kinda late at night. Days aren't an issue. I have 6/12 experience and she is 12/12 normal and 2/13 heroic. We'd like the guild to be alteast 6/12 normal. You can contact me or her through battletag. We prefer 25 mans over 10 but 10 man is acceptable still. We should be transferring by next week. We're trying to find a home before we transfer. Mine is Amaylea#1613 Hers is Deathangel#1240Sérénitÿ0 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 519 DK Tank LF Serious Raid Group iLvl 519 DK tank with 3/13 experience in ToT looking for a serious raid group. The low iLvl is only because I haven't been raiding long in mists, I am a good tank and will be committed to progressing. I'm looking for a serious raid group working on heroics now or very soon and that wants to progress quickly in 5.4. I have a flexible schedule at work, so add me battletag Ricky#1272 to discuss. Thanks and I look forward to raiding with some of you soon!Riçky0 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 535 ilvl blood tank/ 522 frost LF raid guild Hello! I posted on the regular forums, which thinking back it was probably not a great idea since now i have 50 spams in my battle tag requests..... Anywho. I am searching for a guild. current progression is 4/13 H, however i know all mechanics to 4 other heroic bosses due to some variable pulls. Knowledge of H megeara, H council, H Iron Qon, H Primordous I am looking because the last guild didnt quite work out! I ask for a fair trail, not a let me raid 3 nights in 6 weeks kind of deal, where frankly that is not a trail. a TRUE trial, is figuring out the weaknesses, and strenghts of the player, and see if they mold to your guilds style and people. Also, i dont know every mechanic to every fight, i focus on my roles mostly, when i do not know a fight, you should expect to give me the same opportunity in pulls as the guild originally had to down the boss! i.E if it took your guild 30 pulls to down a boss, which i have no knowledge of, i should get at-least half that in attempts.... that is reasonable, dont expect a 3 pull kill, could happen but realistically everyone needs time to adapt and figure out the way the guild responds to certain situations. I know my class, Dk tanks are best paired with a block class, i.E pally is most common. We are PHYSICAL tanks, period, not magic tanks ( h meg example if your the boss tank is very bad for DK's) My raid times need to start minimum 8pm cst, and end no later then 12am cst, as i work , and cannot be raiding late every night, occasional late nights is fine, however the last guild frankly raided late every night which left me little opportunity. I do not gem/chant/reforge for dps number until i am comfortable enough to rely on taking the extra damage, period, i am a survival class, and in general, i rarely die first..... add my battletag to talk with me, i would prefer to see atleast 2-5 Heroic boss progression. However will consider other situations, but nothing under 12/12n I want this to be long term. I expect a fair treatment, a fair trial, and respect, which will be given in return. Thanks for looking Serenader Serenader#1988 i play most of the day... im anytime.Serenader6 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 10m Guild Recruiting for 5.4 About Us: Feedback is a newly formed 10m guild currently recruiting for our core group. In need of 1 Tank, 3 Healers, and 1 Range DPS. As of now we are only 11/12 experienced due to joining 5.3 late, but we are accepting all competent raiders. 5.3 isn't our biggest worry tho, we're looking to take a great group of 10 players into 5.4 and progress at our maximum potential. Raid Times: Tuesday 9 - 11 EST Wednesday 9 - 11 EST Thursday 9 -11 EST Preferably looking for a Prot Paladin, Mistweaver, Disc/Holy Priest and a Resto Shaman and a Shadow/Boomkin; but accepting all applicants. Send me an in game tell at Rarie or add me on battle tag with RobSTERZ#1815 Hoping to hear from people soon! Rarie ps. we are raiding tonightRarie0 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 (10man) Otter is recruiting 3 new raiders. Otter is looking to pick up 3 new raiders to add to our core 10 man group. We're very laid back, casual, and have a lot of fun. We're looking to pick up a healer (druid or pally), and 2 ranged DPS (warlock and boomkin. ) We're 11/12 and working on Lei Shen, raid times are Tue/Thu/Fri, 8:30-12 server time. (9:30-1 EST)Avo1 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 10m Prog Group lf3m tu/we/th 9-11:30 server We are looking for 3 more for a core progression group. Gearing up a bit for 5.4. We need a monk / druid tank, a boomkin or possibly hunter, and a frost / unholy DK. If you have similar tell me and i'll see if i can adjust the composition to work. We raid tues, wed, thursday 9-11:30 server, possibly monday as well. Friendly environment but serious progression is what we are looking for. I will equip and train, all i ask is you learn and perform.Treyou1 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 LF 10 man raid group looking for a 10 man raiding group that raids durring the week and is done raiding by atleast 1030 server time every raid night would like a guild that is atleast 12/12Antiherro1 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 [A] 5/13H - 10 man /2 day - LF Hunter/Warlock Dark Origin is a 10 man raiding guild that has been together since WotLK release. Recruitment Needs: 1 Hunter OR 1 Warlock This position is for a CORE spot on our raid team. You are NOT going to sit on the bench. Environment: Dark Origin is a guild filled with members in their upper 20s and lower 30s who have lives, families, full-time jobs, etc. but still like to raid and progress at a reasonable rate. Our guild is small, having only the raiders required to fill a 10-man raid, in addition to our non-raiding friend rank. Server Korgath, PvP CST High Pop (at peak times - no queue) Progression Heroic ToT: 5/13 (Jin'Rokh, Horridon, Ji'Kun, Tortos, Iron Qon) We are progressing at a reasonable rate while only raiding 2 days per week! We raid 2 days per week for a total of 6.5 hours: Wednesdays: 8:00-10:30pm CST Sundays: 6:30-10:30pm CST Qualified candidates need to have gear that is raiding-ready and be able to raid nearly every Wednesday and Sunday. You should have completed at least 12/12 ToT on normal. Some heroic experience is preferred, but not required. If interested, please visit our website at http://darkorigin.amatama.com/forums or message Xavie/Amateria or any of our raiders in-game.Amateria1 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 <Ex Inferno> LF3M for RG3 ToT - ilvl 500+ Ex Inferno's 3rd 10man raid group is starting and we are looking for 3 solid raiders to finalize the lineup. We will be pushing ToT progression quickly as we get ready to take on 5.4. These are full time positions - we do not recruit for the bench. We raid 8:30pm - 12:00am Server time (CST), on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Current Needs: - 1-2 Healers (strongly seeking a Holy Paladin) - 1 Range DPS - 1 Melee DPS Impressive applicants will have an item level of 500+, learn quickly, and have the drive to catch up and overtake the progress of our other guild raid groups (both Horde and Alliance). Until these roles have permanent members, they will be filled by members of our other groups that are all 12/12. Ultimately this will be completely autonomous, but until that point, raids will be running (and succeeding) weekly. If interested, please apply to the guild at ExInferno.com - and if you have any questions, feel free to message the raid leader, Monster, in game (or through our forums). -- Ex Inferno is a Cross Faction, Cross MMO gaming community. We aim to put the progression of the guild ahead of any single member's personal gain - and we are interested in growing our community with like minded people. Recruitment is not limited to just raiding - our RBG and Arena teams are also in search of members. For any questions about the guild, or possible mergers, please message Sick or Komyoji.Khryst2 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 LF UH REAL MAN My %^{]% cats is looking fo A REAL DADDY A list of things She likes: Kittens, puppies, gold, missy elliot, chocolate, enchiladas, acocados, music, What she's looking for: right, love her alll nighht, and is gold capped. Gladiator or 2400 required. A list of things she need: 420 friendly, blaze all day, a true niqqa, a homie who ain't afraid to throw down. Things shee dislike: Liars, xxfakesxx, instagram, borgis, haters, parents who can't accept I am who I am????wtf is that about. SHE WILD AND FREE420 BLAZE ITTTTT A list of people she dumped/rejected: blackewidow, zzodd, flauge, Xm/Greg, druidgassy, and maybe you A list of people she been with: Scopie, shadookdook, scopie, scopie, online, lovelygiesha, teflondonaka, nala Application for Real Man: Name: Class: Highest PvP rating: Bracket: Favorite thing about me: A little about yourself: Why you wanna be my man: Rate yourself 1-10. Alright yall keep it dirty pc out!Rrapture39 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 536prot/525 fury LF guild warr LF a guild current guild has iron qon H to final few %. Looking for a guild 5/13H or so. Available all days prefer 8:00 server or later. Looking for a fun guild that can bring it together to get stuff done. 10 man preferred but not required :) Able to play my class well in either spec. willing to faction change Cheers.Slamueladams1 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 [H] LF Weekend Raid PvE'd Vanilla -> WOTLK, skipped Cata, Came back to PVP, but with all the big changes to pvp I'd like to fill some down time with PvE content. I have 5 other friends who would like to join me. We're lookin for a friendly guild that wouldn't mind bringing along some open minded, fun first players for some casual pve content.Butters0 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 [H] 506 Hpal LFG Name: Hieneken Spec: Holy paladin / Ret OS Experience: 12/12 Availability: 8-11 Central Sunday - Thursday Contact Info: hiendaloser#1395 Looking for 25man raids, 10man would be considered.Hieneken7 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 Weekend raids Are there any groups running alt tot on weekends?Mogr1 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 PvP Guilds So I just transferred from Bleeding Hollow... trying to help server balance and all that... and would like to PvP with some of Y'all Korgathians! Not much into arenas but i love BGs, WPvP and i do like myself a couple nights a month of casual RBGs too. Are there any Horde guilds that I should know about as top PvP guilds on the realm? Are there any Enemy Alliance PvP guilds that I should know about? Thank you!Satkaz6 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 500 ivl WW monk LF core spot - 3 days a week Hey, so I am looking to find a core for my monk on Korgath, Alliance or Horde. Would like to raid about 3 nights a week from 9 pm - 12 am PST (11-2 server)! Can't really do much earlier or later than that due to real life. About me: - Around 500 ilvl - No ToT experience aside from LFR - Cleared Heroic MSV/DS in content, as well as regular HoF and ToES - Committed to raiding, but a few issues IRL set me back this tier Although my iLevel is low I am someone who can carry my weight and am used to doing my homework on the fights. Contact: idol#1540 battletag In-game: Gummby on Alterac Mountains Or leave a message here with your info PS. any transfers are covered by me PPS. I am not looking to be a sub-in player, I like getting to know my core and raiding with them regularlyAntivist0 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 13, 2013 <Didactic> 5/13H LF DPS T,W,Th – 7-11CST [A] <Didactic> -5/13H LF Tank/DPS T,W,Th – 7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. Didactic has completed the process of changing from 10 man raiding back to 25 man for the remainder of this expansion. We have an almost full roster, but needs some additional positions filled to completely round things out. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 12/12N, 5/13H ToT (Jin'Rock, Horridan, Tortos, Ji-Kun, Iron Qon). A number of our core raiders have further progression, but this is the guilds current 25 man progression. Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ Videos: Jin'Rok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnvlvLn4ZuU Tortos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QTLrkoV6Vfs Ji'Kun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x7owEhn_7bk Horridon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NnUb0UmP3eY Iron Qon: In editing ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for a DPS/Tank from the following specs/classes (530+ preferred): Prot Pally Blood DK Boomkin Mage Warlock ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Skorpe Or Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Timka4 Jul 13, 2013
Jul 13, 2013 10M or 25M Holy Pally (501 ilvl no pvp gear) I recently came back from Afghanistan and wanted to get back into raiding however, my work schedule changed to 12 hour shifts and im working nights with Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off so raiding with my guild has become a problem. I have plenty of experience and can go into detail with whoever needs it. My armory is as followed: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/L%C3%A0zarus/simple. I have been playing since vanilla and research my class on a weekly if not daily basis. I take my class and the way I play seriously and would like for just a chance to prove myself to a guild that is willing to look beyond ilvl and into skill and the way I raid. I don't have many logs to prove it but can also do a LFR (any doesn't matter) to show you how i approach a fight. Here is a log I was able to obtain from a 10 man ToT i was in: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-00btt0xgg30e1pks/sum/healingDone/?s=4631&e=5078. If there is any questions you have feel free to ask as I don't have any problem with replying to forums, talking on mumble, or talking on vent as well as in game. Thank you for your time and I look forward to the opportunity of proving myself if given the chance! (I can raid anytime Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday!)Làzarus2 Jul 13, 2013
Jul 11, 2013 im so lost without u lookin for love in all the right places http://i.imgur.com/u2xm33z.pngRrapture2 Jul 11, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Dark Tendencies 3/13 10M H Urgently Seek Tank Server : Korgath Faction : Alliance Website: www.darktendencies.com Recruiting : Tank Preference on Paladin/DK 522+ ilevel Raid Nights - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Time - 6:30pm - 10pm server (Central) We are looking to progress and had a set back in our tanking department do to RL. We are looking for a tank who knows normals inside and out and is looking to make progression. We are willing to cover the cost of your server transfer, faction change if needed and throw in a 60 day game card for the Right Guy/Gal who will be a great fit. We like relaxed people who want to focus on getting kills, and having a good time. Add and talk to either EliteGD#1606 or Bubz#1455Elitegd3 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 rumor has it... theres a handful of players getting sponsored by sierra mist on the server? i heard they get a lifetime of sierra mist delivered to them. woah.Beccuh5 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 New Raiding. I recently left a guild due to the inability of some of its Raid team to understand the basic rules of raiding, I have also decided that if I wish to progress through the raids in a timely enough fashion to attain a ready enough status to start SoO when it comes out, I will have to create my own Raiding guild. So allow me to start by saying i have a raid group pretty much set up, we have the following as it stands, Disc priest, Resto shaman, Myself as a tank, A lock, a mage, A Death knight as melee dps. this brings the group total to 6, and looking at my comp, i want to attain another healer, Pref a resto druid, a tank, pref a monk/pally, and 2-3 more dps, Melee preferred, but can do with others. So I'm making the call to any and all Raiders, who wish to down current content in a timely fashion, as well as start working on heroic modes asap, our Groups goal is to be ready for SoO once it drops, and as it stands we are all over 510 ilvl, with some being over 520. Please feel free to message me In-game, or re post on this thread, i will be checking both all day. Our Raid times will be as follows: Tuesday 7:30 form, pull by 8, and done by 11, same time for Thursdays, and MondaysGøtt0 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Hi guys Whitney again:) Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you guys the link of my update video. I hope I don't bug you guys too much with posting videos, but I just wanna share them with more people:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDHW5WghIhgThelittlen0 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 [A] Looking for Tank and healer Inhibitor is a 10m late night raid guild, with 2 10m groups. We are in need of a tank for our group 2 and a healer (pref druid/ sham) for our group 1. Healer must be prepared for heroic progression by next week. Raid times/days are as follows: Group 1- 10:30pm to 1:30am Tues, Weds, Thurs & Mon Group 2- 10:30pm to 1:30am Tues, Thurs, & Mon If you are interested and/or would like to ask any questions, you can send an ingame mail/wsp to any of our officers, or you may add my battletag: Flux#1695Losing0 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 [A] Warrior LF Guild to be apart of Hey guys, I have a buddy on this server and I am looking to transfer, as my realm currently is quite slow and boring. Im trying to find a LvL25 Guild I can be apart of, Sadly I cannot commit to raid times due to work/school but I am always up for doing LFR or normal raids, dungeons and BGs. Thanks in advance!Konflix1 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 paladin tank or Ret 524ilv 3/13h I'm looking to transfer and come back to the alliance side. 3/13h experience (I took a 5 week break) Looking for 10 or 25 man 3 nights a week sun thru Thursday starting time at or after 8:30pm est. Battletag: Nezastus#1746Nezastus1 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 536 Holy Pally and 537 Boomkin lf guild Who we are: Two long time raiders are looking for a new home to prep for 5.4 and beyond. I (the holy pally) have been running a guild since the start of MoP of mostly friends and are currently 4/13h in progression. Most of our friends have stopped raiding and moved onto other things, so here we are looking for a new solid home. We are very experienced and solid players that have been raiding since wrath, and are very familiar with pushing heroic content. We do a good amount of research and prep before encountering new bosses and also have a good understanding on how to read and use logs. Also have logs available upon request. When we pull the boss we are serious and focused players but we also enjoy having a good time and remember that this is a game and a hobby. What we are looking for: 10M Guild only Core spots, we are not bench warmers :D Active guild, where we could do other activities with the guild, alt runs, cm's, flex raids etc Heroic progression guild Availability: We are open for any days, and not passed 12cst. btag: bajwa#1348Bajwa0 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 need help with missing Prospector xmog pieces WTB Prospector's Cuffs for xmog pst me in game or CODLiltosh1 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 [A] 1/13H ToT 10man. LFM <Nox Incurro> We are a progressive end-game raiding guild and are looking for quality like-minded individuals to share and assist us in our endeavor to complete all end game content. We are currently recruiting a Full-Time Healer, DPS with a viable healing offspec, and Ranged DPS. We prefer you have a 510+ ilvl as we are currently working on Heroic content. However, all exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of role or ilvl. The Schedule We are a serious 10man raiding guild. We raid 8:00pm-11:00pm Central (Server) Time. We currently raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. The Progression We are currently 1/13H Throne of Thunder. Our guild has a strong set of core players, loyal and determined to reach our goals. The guild has been together and raiding since Vanilla (May 16, 2006) and isn't disappearing anytime soon. In the past, the guild was a US 83rd ranked guild during Burning Crusade, and we have plenty of experience with heroic modes and high end raiding. Our Loot System As a guild, our general mindset when it comes to loot is that it is a means to an end, not THE end. Progression is our #1 priority and gear is a by-product of that success. That being said, we use an officer distributed loot council system. The loot decisions are based on pretty basic criteria such as attendance, skill, attitude and degree of upgrade. We don't settle for loot drama, at all, period. What to Expect Our players put time into their own class, as well as the classes they raid around. Extensive knowledge of your class through research and development is a must. If you are looking for a starter raiding guild, this is not the place for you. We use Mumble for communication during raids. You must have a clear working Microphone. It is required that you have the ability to both listen and speak to ensure quick and concise communication between raid members. The guild consists of adult players, adult language, and adult (often vulgar) humor. If you are easily offended, can't take criticism or sarcasm lightly, or are just plain anti-social this probably isn't the right guild for you. More Info & How to Apply If you think you are up to the challenge then come chat with us! Interested individuals may contact any member of the guild in game, and ask for Atrys or Tereasaa. If you have additional questions you may contact me (Tereasaa) via In-Game Mail. I play everyday and I ensure you a quick response to any questions or concerns you may have.Tereasaa0 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 [A] Silent 10M - Recruiting Monk/Pally Healer Current Recruitment 1x Monk or Pally Healer About Us Our raid group consists of experienced, dedicated, mature and consistent raiders. We formed in the beginning of the release of Dragon Soul, forming a core group and completed heroic mode well before the release of Mists of Pandaria. We look to continue that trend by completing all tiers, normal and heroic. We're currently 2/13 Heroic, and close to having more, especially once we can fill our permanent roster. We have completed all normal modes in first tier of raiding, and some heroics. Raid schedule is currently as follows: (All times are Server) Wednesday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Friday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Monday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Our raid schedule will be changing to the following, after May 20th: Tuesday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Wednesday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Requirements: Mumble - We use mumble for our raids. Please have a headset and be able to communicate. This is very important and we will decline applicants who won't or don't talk. High Attendance/Reliability - We have zero tolerance for people who have the tendency of being late or regularly missing the currently few raid days we have. Don't apply if for any reason our schedule is even the slightest problem. Attitude and Conduct - We have a positive, good-humoured, professional and mature atmosphere in our raid group. We don't want any immature delinquents. Good Raiding Skills/Knowledge - Be situationally aware, know your class and read up on it, know bosses strats and mechanics and be prepared to raid with consumeables. Our loot system consists of people rolling 1000 MS / 100 OS, with some exceptions of if a person has received loot already off one boss, and on the second boss they need something, they pass to others who are in need. Contact one of these people in-game if you are at all interested or require more information: Airrana, Eternam or Wargunthump. My Battletag: Eternam#1367Eternam20 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Hi Guys! First Video:DD Hi guys, This is Whitney with Whitneygaming. I just started playing WoW, because one of my guy friends got me addicted. I'm only level 43 but I feel like I did a decent job. This is my first character and my friend gave it to me when it was level 23, so im trying my best to learn this character. If you have any tips, please tell me I need a lot. I hope you enjoy the video.:DD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5JM8mIj-nYThelittlen1 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Holy/Prot Pal LF Raid Guild/ PvP Guild Experienced raider. Been playing since BC. Looking for ToT progression guild that raids around 10 pm Pacific Standard Time or on the weekends. Or looking for a pvp guild that does RBGS at night or weekends.Cvlt3 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Ret Pally Vid Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this ret pally pvp video! I'm currently new to Korgath, so most of you won't know who I am, but I love to pvp and do world pvp so you guys will probably will come familiar with me in game! This is my first video in this ret pally series im making, I kinda rushed this to get something up, so it doesn't have a lot of content or that good of content at that! I hope you enjoy and if you ever want to pvp message me in game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYMPNy3Q2IoThralldom3 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Xferring soon .... and looking for 2k hunter/2k disc for 3s. Btag: Erickson#1638 I leveled a toon here to 60 and I like it.Aywin4 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 <Villians> i want an apology please. http://imgur.com/a/NO0eJ i would like an apology. Members of our group came over here and decided to tell us that we were playing the game wrong. Supposedly (even though we are all playing the world of warcraft) i guess are "losers." what kind of guild, that i would hope would want to be accepted as a respected guild, would trash talk others. WE ARE BOTH HORDE, we are suppose to be on a team. In the conversation he said how all horde are "pathetic" and need 5 people to camp a lowbie. WE DONT. Do you get whispers from other players when your in a raid with 15 other people to down old world content? no you dont. the 5 of us didnt need to be there....we all wanted too...the loot was amazing you dont have to apologize...i am merely asking for one because one of your guildies stepped out of line. Thank you. EDIT: better picture kthxMojobozo2 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 Disc LF 3s team and/or PVP Guild Hello, I just got back from deployment, only a select few of my friends are still playing now so I'm looking for a PVP Guild and a 3s team. Preferring Hunter/Ret/Disc or Hunt/Ele/Disc. Contact me anytime in game, thanks.Cascix2 Jul 5, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 WTB Engineering Prof kit Message me in Game, i'll try to check back here as well.Cyphier0 Jul 5, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 [A] WTS Level 25 Guild Level 25 guild for sale! Name: Sovereign Level:25 Tabs: 7 Members: 175 about 10+ active members. They are aware I am looking to sell the guild. Most of the raiders have transferred to a different server and I just got back to the game so will be transferring as well to raid again. Perks: -1470 Achievements -All BOA heirlooms including legs -Dark Phoenix mount - Only 9 classes away from 8th bank tab (Stay Classy Achievement) - Rare pets: Dark Phoenix hatchling, Armadillo Pup, and Lil' Tarecgosa Looking for best offer. Will be leaving bidding open for 24 hours. You can whisper me in game or send me an in game message. Thanks!Maximus2 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 Selling Skyshard Mount I want to sell the Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent. As we all know its a .03 drop chance for each shard and you need TEN. Now the procedure is simple. You will be in my party similar to profession trades. You will trade me the goods, in this case, gold, so i can fashion your desire, which is the mount. Next both you and i will go to kill the mob, with you, the buyer, in my party i will tag the creature and we will kill it. You will loot it and the transaction will be final. If you are interested message me in game or mail me if im not online and we will discuss the deal. Mail me with your offers or you will not be considered. Thanks ^.^Mushù0 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 535 ilvl tank / 522 frost DK LF TOT This week looking for raid this weekend. prefer after 8pm server, know all fights pretty well. know all mechanics ( due to wiping) for first 5 heroic. as well as a few after that. Let me know in game. can add battletag Serenader#1988Serenader0 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 [H] 500il Tank Seeks SWF or guild. Tanked since vanilla. Stopped before panda came out. Just came back 3 weeks ago, looking to tank it up and/or deeps it up. Not the greatest gear yet, but running LFRs like crazy. I will be an asset to any guild. I am helpful, pretty knowledgeable and I do not stand in fires. Sucks coming back into an Xpac and being welfare ugh. Anyway looking for a guild that is at least 12/12. I do not mind tryouts etc. For now it has been pugs, ugh. I am on often.Quadrophenia0 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 515 disc priest LF guild 515 disc priest looking for a 10 man raiding guild. Avaible raiding times are Tuesday-Thursday: 6pm st to 3am st Sunday: 6pm st to 3am st Currently 7/12 ToT with pug groups. Know all fights though. Also know holy. Mumble, vent, and teamspeak all installed. Either contact me in game or on here. Cutemoon#1341Cutemoon0 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 (A25) Muse (3/13H 25m) Now Recruiting Muse is a laid back, casual guild stacked with great and friendly players! We have fun while killing bosses and stealing their loots. We are currently recruiting new raiders for progression in 25 man Heroic Throne of Thunder!! Madness right??!!? We currently have openings for: Rogue Resto Druid and Resto Shaman And of course, any and all exceptional players are welcome as well! We raid Monday - Thursday from 9pm -12pm CST. Come on over to Korgath and send me a tell or in game mail or post an application to http://muse-korgath.enjin.com/homeEmberstorm15 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 <Diablo> [A] 1/12H sun/tue/wed 8:30CST LFM About Us: Diablo formed in early B.C. on Stormscale. Earlier this year we transferred onto the much higher populated Korgath. We are a guild focused on raiding in a social setting. We believe that you should enjoy the people you raid with. Because of this, we don't yell at each other, or call each other out. Progression: T14 - 6/16Heroic T15 - 1/12 Heroic Raid Schedule: Sun, Tue, Wed - 8:30-11:30 CST Current Needs: 1 x Moonkin (Resto OS) OR Resto Druid w/Moonkin OS 1 x Brewmaster Monk ( DPS OS ) 1 x Elemental Shaman ( Resto OS ) What to Expect: - Social raiding environment. We are looking for people who want to be a part of our guild, and enjoy the social aspect of raiding. A Working mic should be considered required. - Treat you like an adult. We don't yell at our raiders. All raids are logged, and you are encouraged to go through your logs to see what you can improve. - Consistant raid schedule. We build the raid so it's not dependent on one or two people. We utilize hybrids to make sure we have backup tanks and healers. - Repairs while raiding. The amount for repairs is always under review. We basically run the bank at a minor net loss. - Mumble server. We have a 100 seat mumble server available for your use. What we expect: - Friendly attitude. If you get off calling everybody bad, or telling people about every boss you don't need, this is not the guild for you. - Reliability. The raid requires people who are reliable. We are all adults, who move real life activities to raid. We expect the same from you. - Self aware. Be aware of your surroundings. While we don't yell at people, we also don't appreciate people making the same mistakes over and over. - Self study. We aren't going to study your character for you. You are expected to know your character and how to maximize it for each and every encounter. - Prepared. We expect you to use 300 food, flask, and double pot. Because you WANT to. More questions? If you have more questions that are not answered by our website (www.diabloguild.net). Feel free to contact any guild member in game.Popabear1 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [A] Ravage is recruiting a tank for Core Grp Ravage is a 10 man raiding guild on the Korgath Server currently 6/12 Tot. Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday. Raid times are 8-11 server. Ravage was was formed over a year ago by a group of friends and family tired of the big guild scene and all the drama in it. We all expressed a deep interested in raiding and forming a guild where we could be social and raid and not take the game so serious that we would forget it was still a game. Our guild is made up, not only of our core raid group, but also a great collection of friends and family members who play casually and enjoy the social aspect of the guild. Our primary focus is being a 10 man progression guild. A little more about Ravage: We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group's success. All our officers and long term members are adults in their mid 20's or older and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We do not, however, allow consistent under performers to hold back the entire group/raid. Although we realize that wow is a game, we give each and every opportunity to kill a boss our best effort, both individually, and as a group. We expect the same regardless of a new boss attempt, or a boss on farm. We do enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we do not raid longer due to real life commitments, we have to raid smarter. We are currently in need of a Non Druid tank for our core grp. Also looking for raiders to fill spots each week as they come available. Please go to Ravage.enjin.com to apply or see Palimay or Mavry in game.Palimay1 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [A] 506 Prot Warr LFG Hey guys... I recently came to this server to hook up with this guild here, since they were forming a new 10 man... But it turns out there are ALOT of recruitment and RL issues forming before the runs even start. So here I am, looking about for a place to hang, and go out and kick !@#. Not looking for a hardcore group in the hardmodes, I've been there, don't really care for the frontlines anymore, nor am I looking for Horde (Unless you're willing to toss me a few bucks to switch sides! lol) Mind you, I'm on EST so I'm an hour ahead of the realm but even then, I have other obligations... Like Work and School :) Available Sun-Thursday, up to 10pm Server right now, due to school and work obligations. Hit me up here, or on my tag KnHawke#1274Lýýín0 Jul 2, 2013