Korgath

Jun 6, 2013 508 Prot warrior available tonight. Hey, just transferred to this server yesterday, and am available to sub in for a raid team if you're short a tank or melee. Figured it might be a good way to look around and meet some of the server. :) As far as my background, I'm a former heroic progression raider, raid leader, and in earlier guilds/expacs I've even done progression in all three roles. I dropped out when ToES became available, due to school/work and such. I'm still a pretty solid tank, and know what I'm doing. And no, I'm not looking for a permanent position with any particular guild. 'Loot rules' aren't an issue with me either. I just take what comes my way when it comes. Not in a hurry to gear up or anything. So hit me up if you need me tonight.Kíalla3 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 [A] 3 players LF casual raid team/guild. Just as the thread title implies, we are looking for a laid back, casual raid progression group whether it is a group of friends from different guilds, or guild team spots. We are three competent raiders and friends who have raided together since early Wrath but all have experience dating back to Burning Crusade and Vanilla. The group consists of myself (513 spriest), a 510 boomkin with 488 guardian OS, and 509 rogue. Below are armory links for the druid and rogue. Rogue - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Badw%C3%B2lf/simple Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Ash%C3%A9rs/simpleDrdiabeetus0 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 [H] Selling 502 weapon of your choice :P What it says i got the spirits the mats etc etc to make any 502 weapon of your choice 28k Send me mail in game alt 131 for the A Or reply here i might remember to check itÄmara0 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 ToT tonight @ 7:00 - 10:30 server - LF1M Tank We have room for 1 off tank in our 10man guild run of ToT tonight. We start at 7pm server time and run until 10 usually, but a bit later if needed (never past 10:30). We will be going 6/12, so we ask that you show up knowing these encounters. Actual experience on the fights would be fantastic, but if you have yet to make it there, reading up and watching strategy videos will be very helpful. Please be at bare minimum ilvl 500 (in your tank gear). Feel free to message me or any officer in game if you have additional questions. Also - we are recruiting for this position full time. We raid these hours on Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday. If interested, please apply on our forums and/or talk to us in game. Thanks!Khryst0 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 [A] 10m <Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat> G2 LF Heals <Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat>'s second group is looking for one main healer and one back-up healer for our 10-man group! Raid times are Tues & Fri 8:30-10:30 Server Time Half of the group also raids with the guild's main core (9/12), so as soon as we have heals set we're good to take off! What we need from you: 495 or higher (equipped!) average item level MINIMUM. Knowledge of class and fundamental raiding skills. Ability to consistently make all raids (or most for back-up). Any class other than druid (for main), though preferably shaman. Please contact me on Kazistrasza or Animalinbed in game if interested or if you have questions. Thanks for reading!Kazistrasza1 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Experienced Warrior Seeking Perm ToT spot Least 5/12 casual progression guild, I know all first 5 fights and rest lfr etc..., reliable dps 520 il! prefer alliance guild realid/battletag - xsurrenderxrockx@aol.com/Icycatz#1664Snarfz0 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 [A] <Fortes Fortuna Aduivat> LF DPS We're currently looking for DPS to round out our second raid group before we move into Throne of Thunder. Raid times are Tuesday and Friday, 8:30-10:30 server, and we run on an need before greed loot system. Currently, we're looking to recruit: 1 Shadow Priest (Disc offspec preferred) 1 Hunter 1 Mage 1 Frost DK (Blood offspec appreciated, but not required) or 1 Fury Warrior (Prot offspec appreciated, but not required) Please whisper Grenadier ingame if interested, or email intoxifyre@gmail.com with details where I can contact you.Grenadier8 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 [H] 502 Rogue LF Raiding Group/Guild No normal experience in any MoP raid outside of LFR. Ready and willing to learn and research fights in order to raid effectively. Also willing to take criticism and advice to improve. Available pretty much any time for raiding. Only times that it may be difficult are weird late and morning hours, but I'm still pretty sure I could make it to those times. Pretty chill and relaxed; I don't rage out because that's lame. Again, I got lots of time. I want to be the clay that your guild molds.Jhark1 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 Best of each class KORGATH BEST <PVPERS> Warrior - Furyman- 2700 player / multi classes glad range since Arena season 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 And Furyman is a skill capped Contributer easily the best warrior Deathknight - Zhaoyne - Have no Background on this guy pally- Luminant no background Shaman resto -- REsts Rouge - Erioz Mage - Shakezilla monk Nyanlol Warlock Attempt Druid Chancez priest dcane Hunter loworbit No background on alot of these people but there def the best if your not on this list sorry but ur not good enoughChaiareyn21 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 3, 2013 [H] Above the Law Calling all 25m Raiders! We are looking to fill about 6-8 more spots in our 25m raid line-up. Requirements to raid aren't that extreme.. 500+ Ilvl, Know / study your class, Know how to raid (raid awareness / research fights!) and of course.. attendance! Raid days for 25m will be a steady Tues/Wed/Thur 8 server time. We are not by any means hardcore - BUT we do not want to mess around we are here to down bosses and progress like you would do in most raiding guilds. The atmosphere is laid back and fun, and we do RBG's and Arenas on off nights for those interested to change things up a bit. WHAT WE NEED AT THE MOMENT: An OT - (Active and available) Any class that IS NOT a Paladin would work here. Heals - Priest / Druid / Paladin DPS - All classes are still open to recruitment we have a variety of classes atm so we can stack 2-3 of the same For any further information you can contact myself on this thread or feel free to message me in game by pst or mail! We look forward to new recruits and progression in our 25m progression.Bornleader1 Jun 3, 2013
Jun 3, 2013 LF FRI/SAT TOT GROUP (Disc Priest) I'm looking for a group that clears 12/12 normal and raid only friday and/or saturday. Doing some heroics is cool, but I dont really care. Looking for an alliance group. FashionFashionstar0 Jun 3, 2013
Jun 2, 2013 [A] WTS Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Looking to sell Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent for 50k, or to the best offer. You can message me in game, or leave a post here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.Aethereal0 Jun 2, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 [A] <Trojan XL> recruiting, PVP Hello fellow Korgath dwellers. I am here today to tell you that our new guild, Trojan XL, is looking for active pvpers. We are fairly small at the moment, but we like to be personable. We plan to work together capping conquest each week to gear ourselves as well as helping each other to get geared. We have players who are very experienced with multiple classes, and we love to help our own the destroy the other players. Currently we do not have any specifics criteria other than being interested in pvp. Even if you are new to the arena/rbg/dueling scene, we would love to have you! We plan to begin RBG's tonight to begin gathering people for a great team. Feel free to add me if you have any interest or questions regarding our guild. Please, do not hesitate to leave a message here or add me in game at Black#1555. Thank you :)Opheliacoot0 Jun 1, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 [H] Recruiting Disc priest - 8/12 ToT We are looking for a disc priest raider that can raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm central time zone. (8-11 EST). we are looking to fill this with a core member that knows what they are doing. they will have a raid spot for every raid more then likely. message me in game on Korgath Server- Korgath PVP Guild - Furious button smashers 8/12 ToT - Progressing quick! immediate opening! Real ID: Striker#1915Strikera2 Jun 1, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 <War Party> 5/13HM LF Hunter and Tank! <War Party> on Korgath is an adult oriented 10m 5/13H ToT progression guild looking for a skilled Hunter and a Tank. worldofwarparty.com Our atmosphere is fun with minimal stress and drama, yet we get things done and strive to experience everything the game has to offer. We ask our raiders to maintain a high raid attendance percentage and keep up to date on encounter and class knowledge in order to make sure we have a fully prepared roster each night. At the same time we do realize that WoW does not need to be a second job. Progression can happen without being elitists. We strive to maintain a roster of approximately 12 people to ensure a 100% guild only roster and class diversity as needed - no one is considered a "bench" player. Our officers are experienced raiders with many previous heroic modes under our belts, and various leadership experience from other guilds/expansions. RAID TIMES: Sun: 9pm-12am CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST) Mon: 9pm-12am CST (Usually have this day off when things are on farm) Tue: 9pm-12am CST Wed: 9pm-12am CST (We sometimes add extra days if the guild wants to work more on a particular encounter, these extra days are not mandatory) WHAT WE NEED: Hunter - High Tank - High Other experienced and skilled players of any class/spec are always encouraged to apply. Must have Heroic experience, and a MINIMUM iLVL of 510 is required. Or logs with top 200 rankings. If you are interested in applying, please visit: worldofwarparty.com If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in game before applying, please feel free to contact Jamz in game via tell or mail. Battletag: Jamz#1179Jamz18 Jun 1, 2013
May 31, 2013 Monk - Tank - ilvl 520 - 12/12 Exp [A] Looking for Raiding guild! Experience: 12/12 Normal Mode ToT (as a tank (10 Man, 7/12 25man)) Times: Week days: 11pm - ?? Server Weekends: Friday - Saturday, Can raid Sundays (but have work at 7PM and would have to leave) Gear: Obviously you can check armory but im 518 / 520 (depending on trinkets) Equipped Tank and 486 Healer (Rather no go as a healer). About Me: 26 Years old, Married, 2 Kids (4 Yr Old and 2 Yr Old) From Texas Former Military (Marines) Attending College Contact Me: Tempnix#1605Bhox3 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 [A]Ëx Inferno filling last spots. Ex Inferno is a multi MMO-Gaming community that has a niche spot on this server. We have both a horde and alliance guild, the alliance being the premier progressive raiding group. -We are a group formed with progression in mind. -Raid lead and officer experience is full clear and mixed heroic between the ranks. We just need the numbers and consistency to raid our schedule with people that have the same mind set. -Most of us rolled completely new toons for the sole purpose of composition and versatility and we don't have the desired number of players on the same wave length or quality of gear to compete heroically YET. ____________________________________________________________________________ SKILL > GEAR ____________________________________________________________________________ -We raid semi casual schedule-wise but not in mind. Wed/Thurs/Mon Clean up 9/930-12 Server. -We expect you to come prepared with the knowledge of the fights, the flasks, and the food. -We expect you to come and know your own. -We expect you to perform and to play to best of your ability without excuses. (Open ears) -Don't keyboard turn or have downs, please. We currently need: Good ranged DPS. Need spell haste or lust provider. Also an amazing Offtank to keep up. We need people capable of plug and play and fast clearing afterwards. We have a solid 8 that are ready for heroics, we just need 2-3 pluggers that can just go straight into clearing without explanation or hand holding. Casuals and subs are welcome, this is an MMO-community after all. Whisper Me/Khao/Kilaar from the guild in-game for more information if it wasn't included. RealID: Jorganski#1145Jorganski1 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 Please Tell me about this Realm A few friends and I are talking about getting off the sinking ship known as Skullcrusher and want to know how this server is as far as: -Ally to Horde ratio -PvP -Raid Prog -Economy -Player base Most of all I'd like to hear from anyone wanting to Xfer off of this realm and Why I suppose.Nadyrah2 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE WOWBornleader0 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 (H){Aegis Falling}LF rdps for core 10M group We are a 10 man raiding guild looking for dedicated reliable players to fill out our core raid team. We are currently working through Horridon getting him to the final phase, just with attendance issues being the only thing holding back progression. We raid Monday Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10 p.m. Server time. The rolls we are looking to fill currently are ranged caster dps Mage preferred. We have a team speak 3 server and will require raiders to be in ts to listen at the very least. All raiders will be required to have some form of boss timers (dbm or bigwigs) and a good level of raid awareness and common sense. We are not the most hardcore of hardcore groups but we do take progressing seriously. On a lighter note this guild offers a very friendly atmosphere with members who are always looking to enjoy this game together be it raiding doig 5 mans or just hanging out in teams peak while doing dailies. If you think you would be a good fit for this guild and have something to offer as a dedicated raider please post here or look for me in game or look for our guild leader aerÏlyn and we can talk about how to move forward.Tidalhorn0 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 [H] GUILD MERGER?! In addition to my previous post we were also looking for a smaller guild that wouldn't be opposed to moving in with us, if 25m is something you are interested in doing and would like the opportunity to raid or continue to raid with your core and friends you guys would most likely fit right in here! If you would like to further discuss this contact me in game! Thank youBornleader0 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 Death and Taxes: Recruiting for Heroic ToT! Death and Taxes is a guild filled with rich history. Although recent history suggests that much of the flair of DnT is gone, however, that flair still exists in the character of our raiders. Our raid atmosphere is very chill and a lot of comedic moments occur, but at the same time, we get bosses down when we focus on progression. Our loot system is Loot Council because we believe that system is the only one that truly works for optimal min/maxing and progression, especially for ten man groups. A lot of people, particularly from Korgath, thought Death and Taxes died long ago. This couldn't be further from the truth. We've learned over the years that Death and Taxes isn't just a World of Warcraft guild. We're a bunch of gamers who just happened to be brought together intitially through WoW. A group of gamers who've had clans/guilds/team/etc in games like Starcraft, Dota, Battlefield, SWTOR, Warhammer, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and many more. Our motto transformed into "Death and Taxes: We play games." RAID SCHEDULE Mon-Thurs during progression 8 Server to 11:30 Server ***OUR CURRENT RAID NEEDS *** 1 Solid Nonpriest Healer (open to many classes including paladins, monks, shamans, druids) WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING SKILLED PLAYERS THAT CAN FILL ANY ROLE....if you're good, you have a spot. Join an active community that spreads to other mmo's and genres today! For more information, contact Austerity#1346 in game or post an app under the WoW section of our website, dtguilds.com.Austerity10 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 528 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild My current guild has been having attendance issues the past few weeks which has severely hindered our progression and our raid leader just told us that we will no longer be raiding together.. so.. LF a new raid group! I'm an experienced healer who has been raiding since Wrath. I'm reliable, I have a positive attitude, good raid awareness, and I'm a fast learner. My progression in the current tier is 3/13 H ToT with some experience on H Tortos. My battle-tag is Cybrhea#1579 but I'll be checking replies to this thread as well. Also, my boyfriend has a MW monk, ilvl 520 & his current progression is 2/13H. If we could raid together, it would be a plus but we understand it may not be possible at the moment. Thanks!Cybrhea1 May 31, 2013
May 30, 2013 LF a late night guild/weekend raiding guild I recently moved to hawaii and am unable to raid with my current guild as hawaii is about 5 hours behind ST. I have a 502 resto shaman(alliance) 502 disc priest(alliance) 470 brewmaster monk(alliance) and a balance/resto druid(alliance) in the works. I have 1/16HM and 1/12 experience but I have a few attempts at tortos. I also have a 90 frost mage(horde) 90 blood dk(horde) 85 hunter(horde) 85 prot warrior(horde) and 85 holy pally(horde) that I can raise up and transfer to korgath as all these toons are on a different server. If anyone needs anyone of these classes let me know my tag is Antwonr15#1890 or leave a message on here.Knadda0 May 30, 2013
May 30, 2013 Looking to Buy a lvl 25 guild! Looking to buy a lvl 25 guild! If you have one for sale, please let me know what lvl it is, how many tabs and how much you would like for it =D. Thanks.Ryloz0 May 30, 2013
May 29, 2013 Brewmaster Monk (iLvl 499) LF raiding guild Preferably 10-man. I'll consider 25-man, but I've had my fair share of that over the years. The later the raid times, the better. I'm on the West Coast, so you know, two hours behind server. Plenty of raid experience, from late in Vanilla through ICC in Wrath, all heroic content of course (new account, hence lack of achievements). Been absent from the game since about the time Halion came out until a little over a month ago. Would like to get back into the swing of things, so if any of you fine guilds are looking for a tank, please shoot me a line. Best bet would probably be to send me a whisper or in-game mail, but I'll check in on the thread from time to time just in case.Senzaki1 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 Haunted Memento - Specialty item. Hey so I don't really want to use this forum to sell stuff but I figure no one really goes to the AH to check for this kinda thing unless they think about it. Also I've been away since the beginning of Cataclysm or so and I gave away all my gold when I left :-P So anyway I have a few Haunted Memento's for sale, one or two are up on the AH as I'm typing this but if you'd like to buy one off the AH I have them for 25,000. They basically only go up in value, so it's a pretty smart purchase as well as a really fun one. If you don't remember what they do, check it out on WoWHead, they're fun! For the WoWer that has (almost) everything.Miaow0 May 29, 2013
May 28, 2013 Resto Druid (Full Tyran) looking for 3's The title says it all. I'm a solid healer with 2k + experience as heals and 1800+ as dps. I'm looking for a regular 3's team. Hit me up on here and / or in game if interested. Have gear, skill, and skype please. Thank you!Puffpuffheal0 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 Ret Pally LF 3's team The title says it all! I'm a solid player with 1800+ experience and the potential for higher ratings. I've always been the victim of people quitting before we really hit anything great for rating. I play as a Resto Druid as well and know how to protect the healer / survive because of this. Hit me up on here and / or in game if you're interested. PS I would think this is a given, but have skype and gear please ;)Puffnsmash0 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 WTB Feral+Hunter craftdreadful/contender set Hello! I dinged 90 on my feral and hunter and now am looking for someone to craft me the crafted dreadful set or the contender set for them. Please mail KurtKurt in game or reply here if you can make them! I will make it worth your time! ThxKurtkurt0 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 Selling lvl25 Guild I'm selling a lvl25 guild on Korgath realm. Name: God Mode PvP 230 members 5 tabs All boa's unlocked Around 500 achiev. points You can contact me on Parasuco everyday from 5pm to 11pm east time or add my battle tag parasuco#1874. I'm open to offers but I'm mostly looking for 50k-65k since I have many active members. Thank'sParasuco1 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 [A] Graveyard Shìft looking for 1 tank Graveyard Shìft is looking for 1 tank for ToT progression 10 man raiding. Raid times are 11:30pm - 2am server, Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday. Prefer prot paladin or blood dk but will consider any excellent tank. Post interest or whisper Trios or Thewreckless in game.Ezrith4 May 28, 2013
May 27, 2013 Selling [Wooly White Rhino] TCG mount If interested, feel free to send me mail or message Boostalk on alliance in-game. http://www.wowhead.com/item=54068Boostalk0 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 <Light Enough to Carry> LF Healer for 10H Looking for a healer for 10m heroic ToT progression. Preference in order: Disc Priest Holy Paladin Holy Priest Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Resto Druid more information about raid times and current progress can be found at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Light+Enough+to+CarryAmorisse0 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 transferring back resto/ele shammy 503 transferrig back to korgath lf raiding guild for tot, raiding est timeShockinu0 May 27, 2013
May 26, 2013 518 Rouge 6/12 Exp LFG Hey guys I am in search of a new raid group I use all addons and a pretty active player ready to work on some progression. Pref 10 man but will do 25 have had plenty of other raid exp and have played this game since vanilla (rouge since cata) Contact me through here or in game. Thanks.Muwookie0 May 26, 2013
May 25, 2013 [H]] Villains Looking for active raiders. 10 Villains is a reformed guild of Mayhem. We are currently rebuilding a PVE roster and building a PVP RBG roster. This is not a "Hardcore" guild but more of a "please so up or let us know if we need to find a replacement ahead of time" guild. I will try to run a 12 man roster to cover a 10 man base. The PVP aspect will be during off nights of raiding. Currently recruitment is open for ALL classes and SPECS but players will be chosen based on maturity and skill level not item level. (skill can be taught ilvl can be gained, maturity can not). I am looking for players who are interested in taking an officer/leadership role for raid leading, pvp leading, guild bank management, and guild player management. Quality recruitment is hard so patience is necessary. We are willing to take your alts so you can raid on them as long as you can commit to the raid schedule (which has yet to be determined). All guild enchants, gems, repairs, and crafted PVE-RBG/PVP guild will be provided for free as long as we have the mats to cover it (in 99% of the case we do). Ventrilo is the voice server we use, and the guild website is currently being reconstructed from Mayhem. ADD Malvicious#1424 if you are interested in becoming a Villain.Malblight0 May 25, 2013
May 24, 2013 4 players ilvl 515-525 lf raiding guild We have a guardian druid fury warrior frost dk and rogue all ilvl above 515. We are currently looking for a raiding guild we are not elitist but we are competent and experienced. We are open to transferring as long as we all get a raid spot. If you want to know anything else just ask.Icantwin0 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Raiding guild LFM to fill 25m group Inhibitor is converting our 10m group into a 25m, and we are in need of more competent raiders to join us. As of now, we need dps, healers and possibly 1 tank with a dps OS. Our raid times are currently 10:30 server to 1:30 server, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. However, when we get our full 25m group together the days may be subject to change. If you'd like anymore information or if you would like to speak to me about joining, please add my Battletag: Flux#1695Losing3 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 lf hunter for 3s hi, looking for a hunter for 3s who's interested in pushing glad as PHD. message me in game or reply here. thanksNorthlain2 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 500 gs hunter lf guild My gear isn't the best but I'm very active and can make all raid times. Just looking to gear up and meet some chill people.Deskclock0 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 How many of you are cancelling subscription?? Simple yes/no please. Just getting an idea of what this server population will be after 5.3.Workinit0 May 24, 2013
May 23, 2013 2k+ Experienced Resto Druid LF core RBG/3s. I have been playing Druid since Wrath of the Lich King, and reached 2092 (RBG) rating back in the Cataclysm expansion. I've returned to the game, and am looking for a core RBG team and a core 3s team to push rating with over the summer. The invention of oQueue and the site Battlemasters have been a huge help in getting gear and acquiring some rating, but PUGs always lack the consistency and focus of a core team. Rated Battlegrounds I'm currently rated 1815, full Tyrannical, with PvP gems and enchants optimized for the 5.3 patch. Arena I don't have as much experience in arena, but I have gotten to the 1550 bracket in 2s and the 1750 bracket in 3s. My secondary spec is optimized for arena. Send me an in-game letter (mailbox) if you are interested, or just reply to this posting with some information and your BattleTag. (I also have a Warlock alt. that is currently rated 1747 in RBGs.)Sassbogs0 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 WTB [A] Lvl 25ish guild Looking for a lvl 25 guild or close to it on alliance paying 30kRêlic2 May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013 514 destro lock LF guild Looking for a Raiding guild that starts at 9pmserver ( 10 est ) 10 or 25 man guilds that are still working on normal modes or maybe the first few Heroics please.Hávoç1 May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013 (H) [Above the Law] Recruiting ToT Were looking for dependable and skilled players with experience. We're recently formed and need: a Non pally healer, caster, a 1 tank... To interview my battletag is bdk#1836 We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights and clean up on Fridays if need be Must be dependable were currently doing 10 man until we get more core people for 25. Add me and ill interviewNurd0 May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013 (A) Cabalistic 25 Core Recruitment ABOUT US: Raiding Times: 9:00 pm- 12:00 am Tuesday/Sunday)/Monday Server -We start on time and we end on time. We are a brand new guild on Korgath. We transferred recently and desire to become a 25man raiding guild. Quite a few of us have high level raiding experience with previous top 10-200 us guilds.That being said we have done the hard core thing, we are NOT looking to be world or realm firsts. We are looking to down content while its fresh at our groups own pace. Its a game, its suppose to be fun, not a job. Current Progress is 6/13 ToT Our guild is 18+. We are laid back with real lives, jobs, school. G chat and Vent can and does have mature content and a great deal of sarcasm, and offensive. It is important to note that unlike most guilds we do not put up with drama, negativity, or general loot !@#$%s. Most of these behaviors will result in you being immediately removed from the guild. Social or casual raiders will also be accepted (because we know there will invariably be absences due to real life) but we will generally weed out people who like to eat balls, stand in fire, cannot do basic stuff, etc. We do have guildies who love to PVP. Note: We went backwards a bit on progression till we fill our 25 man core team. That being said, 5.2 is coming out shortly we intend to be competitive. We are looking for a few more players who are dedicated to progression, can make our raid days and times. WHAT WE NEED FOR OUR 25 Core: 1 Holy Priest 1 DPS - either a warrior / ww monk, / feral druid / boomie ABOUT YOU: Put forth due diligence - know your class, read up, watch videos on the fights, be on time, ready to kill ^-*!, that means we pull at 9 server so have your flasks, food, pots what every you need Be analytical - Gear will come and is easy to fix, Standing in pretty crap, and not being able to grasp mechanics not so much Putting the GUILD before yourself - I.e. if you cant make it. give 24 hrs notice so we can find a replacement - we understand its not always possible emergency's happen, but they don't happen all the time. Your time is not more important than your guild mates. Be respectful of that. Be able to play TWO specs of your class - eg tank and dps or heals and dps A positive attitude, generally like to raid, if you are the type of player who "burns out" don't bother applying after all we are only asking for 9 hrs a week of your time. Have the ability to communicate effectively on vent If interested contact Caylarin, Barealai, Wearyy or any officer.Wearyy2 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Horde just won CTA Alterac Valley... No, I'm not deceiving you. We !@#$in' destroyed, ahaha. Here is a SS to prove it. :) Just took it! [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/348ip36.png[/IMG] Then the following game...? Failed. As usual. Welcome to the Horde. <3Haitron0 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 [A] <Didactic> - 1/13H LF Heals T,W,Th 7-11 [A] <Didactic> -12/12N 1/13H LF Heals T,W,Th – 7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. Didactic is in the process of changing from 10 man raiding back to 25 man for the remainder of this expansion. We have an almost full roster, but needs some additional positions filled to completely round things out. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 12/12N, 1/13H ToT. A number of our core raiders have further progression, but this is the guilds current 25 man progression. Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. ================= Current Needs ================= We are looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for raiders with the following specs: Monk (MW) Priest (disc) Shaman (resto) Paladin (holy) Ranged DPS ================= Contact Information ================= On Korgath, Contact any of the officers: Polishprince Totemz Knifewalker Timka Or Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Timka21 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 (A) <Twisted Serentiy> LF Awesome People Hello Korgath, I am the co guild master of the guild <Twisted Serenity>. we originally came to korgath from darkspear, before that we were on bloodscalp. We were a private guild and did things on our own. However, we xsfered here to Korgath to be with someone that we thought was our friend. He was a good friend of my wife for 6 years and wanted us to come here. Needless to say that didn't work out, turns out that he's just a douche. We want to make the best of a bad situation and want to recruit for our guild. We are looking to recruit anyone that is new or old to this server. We are looking for people that are friendly and helpful. we are willing to help anyone out and get things rolling. we don't have any requirements for class or level. We are looking to make friends on this server and do things with you. Be it leveling, 5mans, or just chatting. Feel free to ask for an invite or send me a battle tag request. NasaGaming#1334. Thank you for taking the time to read my little post.Korumu0 May 20, 2013