Korgath

Apr 23, 2013 [A25] Grown Ups (8/12) Recruiting for ToT Kurathikai - Guild recruitment belongs in the Guild Recruitment forum, not here. Please refrain from posting guild recruitment threads in other forums. Thread locked. Thank you. EDIT: You're welcome to recruit in your own forum or the Guild Recruitment forum,, just not cross-realm. I wanted to clarify that for everyone.Kurathikai39 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 [A] MG 10m Raid Team LFM We recently transferred the core of our 10m team for a fresh start on a new server. We raid Saturday nights 9pm Eastern. Currently we are 2/6 in HoF Normal. We are looking for the following: OT with a DPS offspec Healer 3 dps - preferable 2 ranged/1 melee We are laid back group, looking for like minded individuals. Alts are fine, we are more concerned that you are prepared for the raid content of the evening. We don't require guild membership for the raid team, but you must have Vent to hear raid instructions. Whisper me on this toon for more information.Bitterpanda0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 TOT Recruiting Bad Karma (25) is recruiting a Tank, and a ranged DPS, preferably one with Heroism. We will be starting TOT this week and we are a good group of guys and girls. This will be a secondary raid team so putting in effort and help can lead to a core group 1 spot. This IS progression, we will be progressing as a group. To help our progression we will be using a loot council system, and food will be provided. You are only asked to bring flasks, guild repairs will also be provided. We would love to have you in our group, feel free to add me in game Adz.Gaming.1@gmail.comAdzepherrion0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 [A] Enhancement Shaman LF ToT Progression My ilvl is 501 equipped, and I can raid Friday @ 7:30pm - Sunday around 5:00pm.Lëgîôñ1 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 505 Ele/491 ProtWarr LF 25m ToT Progression This is the shaman. My warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Korgath/Ragefest/advanced What I'm Looking For: - 25-man raiding (either prime-time Oceanic or 6PM-11PM PST [GMT -8]) [Basically any time after 6PM PST up to a maximum of 11PM PST, only due to picking my mom up from work most nights, then I can continue all through the night at any times since I have no other obligations) - Normal ToT progression (or heroic, but I felt that might be shooting a little high; while I don't doubt I could pick it up, I feel I wouldn't be able to compete until I've pushed heroic and got a little gear) About Me: - 21/M/CA - Half Filipino, Half White (Mutt) [IDK what pointing this out does but I've had people like the fact that I'm half asian] - Computer Science major - Love the !@#$ out of music and cute girls - Super cute What I Have to Offer: - Constantly looking to get better at my class; constantly reading/asking/testing - Reliable - Quick learner - Provide my own mats/supplies/enchants/flasks/potions/gems - Great personality: Outgoing, sense of humor, adorable (so I've been told); I do have a LITTLE bit of an issue with frustration, but I'm working on it. Raid Experience Wrath: Ulduar: Full clear 10/25 w/ HM10's ToC: Full clear 10/25 w/ 10m HM's (3/5 HM) ICC: 12/12 Normal 10 and 25, 11/12 HM RS: Cleared on normal 25 Cataclysm: BoT/BWD/Tot4W/Firelands: Was taking a break around here, but cleared all on normal w/ some various HM's when it was past content (still 85, though) DS: 8/8 HM10 (1st kill w/ Lotion on Saurfang @ 20% [I think? :|]; transferred to help a friend's guild @ 25%) MoP: MV: 3/6 HM 25 HoF: 6/6 N25 ToES: 3/4 N25 (Sat for Tsulong), 4/4 N10 ToT: 1/12 with attempts on Horridon normal >_> Past Guilds: - Epidemic on Altar of Storms-US-Horde; Left because I felt I couldn't keep up with their numbers | Also had terrible computer then and was getting about 2 FPS in 25m ICC - Kinetic on Altar of Storms-US-Horde; Left w/ officer core to join 25M alliance guild on Stormreaver | GM is still a good friend of mine - Nebula on Stormreaver-US-Alliance; Left because I couldn't make schedule. - Lotion on Saurfang-US-Alliance; Left to join a friend's guild to help them push DS - Dysmorphic on Ner'zhul-US-Alliance; Left for personal reasons. Not drama necessarily, but being uncomfortable with certain things. - Enigma on Nagrand-US-Alliance; Was kicked due to inactivity | Was given the opportunity to re-join after I told them I was in the hospital for a while, but turned it down because I was in a gray area in terms of confidence in my ability + if I even wanted to play anymore. - Current Guild (and I suppose what I consider my 'main guild'): LIGHTS on Korgath-US-Alliance; Social guild that I will be keeping all my toons in except my shaman, and possibly my warrior for alt runs (if applicable)Thunderpuss0 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Tank and 1 DPS needed for ToT 10m Looking for a steady tank, and 1 dps to fill out our 10m raiding group. Class wise we aren't that specific being as we can work with almost anything. Our raid times are tues/sat at 7pm-10pm server. Raid flasks/food/pots provided. We have progressed through all 5.1 content and focusing now on ToT. We have recently transferred from a very low populated server and honestly just want to get back to raiding as soon as possible reply here or send a message to any RoI member. also battletag add at jezzy#1994Envÿous3 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 WTS Pattern: Star Belt Pattern: Star Belt http://www.wowhead.com/item=4356/pattern-star-belt Some players consider this item one of the rarest pattern in the game with a 0.01% chance being the highest drop rate. Starting price will be 50k, willing to negotiate. Horde side, can workout a deal with alliance via Neutral AH, but will be more expensive most likely. Lexluger#1595Frostbolts0 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 506 Hunter Looking for Weekday Raid guild. 35 IRL, married, 50 hour/week job, play in CST (server time). Looking for an active raid guild that runs any two days of the week mon-friday. I prefer to join a progression guild 3-12 but will jump in any area. I learn progression very quickly and research fights and my role as needed. I prefer raid times of 7-10 but 7-12 will work. I currently have 3/12 ToT XP (also play a MW monk). I have Vent, Skype, Mumble with working headset and mic. Can commit 100% raid attendance. I use wowreforge.com and askmrrobot.com to optimize my gear/gem my gear. Follow dps rotations found on icey vains. Have all raid style pets to fill in for buffs. I use DBM and recount, healbot (on my monk and shaman) Taunt master (on my dk pally druid warrior). I can bring my own flasks/pots and food. 600 LW with several 522 epic patts. I have my own 600 JC, Script and Alchem. Also into the PVP aspect ie RBG's but primaraly want to PVE. I gave Mayhem away to a friend as I was done guild leading and raid leading, wanted to just relax and game with out the constant pressure. Left the guild after that to do raid make up. (they already had a dedicated hunter and I filled in a DPS spot until they found a more suited class for the raid comp) Contact me in game please add the battle tag as I jump from toon to toon (the 11 I play on Korgath) Battletag: Malvicious#1424Malvicious0 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 [A] Lock LF fresh ToT Fri/Sat 510 ilvl 9/12 exp Currently cant raid during the week with my guild due to work so I m looking for a group for this weekend and probably next. My ideal setup is a fresh run as a filler for a guild that has 4/12+ progression.Redsock2 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 LF someone to do RaF with LF someone t do RaF with ill be the veteran. quick lvl 3xpCathre3 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 506 hunter looking for full time raid grp 506 hunter looking for a full time raid spot. Availability-- I would prefer a two nights a week any nights Mon-Friday from 6pm-12am but would prefer a 7-10 schedule. My EXP currently is 16/16 normal MoP and 3/12 ToT (I play a healing monk as well). Between my main and my 10 alts I have all trade-skills maxed. Have Vent, Skype, and Mumble. Can provide a DPS parse if necessary. Left last guild do to raid makeup. Left guild before that due to didn't want to guild lead or raid lead anymore. add Malvicious#1424 for more info.Malvicious2 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 [H] Necropolis (10) Hello, Necropolis is a newly formed, small, close-nit guild looking to begin casual raiding. We used to be Prophet, but are now under new management. We are looking for a few, competent and mature dps to fill out our core 10 man raiding team. Raids but will occur Thursday and Friday 7 server. We are friendly and laid back, and our members are experienced raiders who recently got back into World of Warcraft. We are rank 25 and offer free repairs, etc. If interested, contact myself on this character or my priest (Goatwhure) via in-game mail or personal tell. Other officers are Skeletonwtch, Musta, Soleus and Bainen. Feel free to contact them in-game as well. In addition, you may visit http://necropolisofkorgath.guildlaunch.com to apply. Levelers, pvpers, etc are also welcome! Edit: We are now working on the second boss in Throne of Thunder.Dashiiva18 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 LOOKING FOR PERSON WITH TOON NAMED JAMAL Hello i'm looking to xfer back to Korgath after this season ends and it seems as though someone has stolen my name, "Jamal". It's a level 7 hunter but apparently their account is still active so gm's won't help me. If anyone knows the culprit please send them my way. Feel free to leave me an in game mail on Qtwitabooty, Kittonmitten, Yamal, or Vaguely if you discover any breaks in the case. Help right this injustice.Vaguely15 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 (H) LFG- A Change of Command It seems like most of the server is well past this part of the chain. I'm looking for anyone else that's interested in killing Twinbraid, possibly Saturday afternoon?Candyheart0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 (H) From Hell is recruiting From Hell is recruiting to fill our ranks for our 10 man raid. We are in need of: 1 Warrior Tank 2 Mage / Hunter 1 Holy Paladin Experience is welcome and preferred however not needed. Minimum Ilvl requested is 490. Raid times are Monday and Wednesday from 8:30PM to 12am EST. We are currently 6/6 MV 4/6 HoF 1/4 ToES 1/12 ToTs PST Liicel's real ID : Linsaran #1332 Hopss's real ID: Hops#1475 or Sejiro/ RubedoYhel1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 Selling SEVERAL rare pets If any of these interest you Horde or ALLY you can add Malvicious#1424 and we can work out a deal. Sinister Squashling http://www.wowhead.com/item=33154/sinister-squashlingi have 7 Clockwork Gnome http://www.wowhead.com/item=64372/clockwork-gnomei have 1 Elementium Geode http://www.wowhead.com/item=67282/elementium-geodei have 1 http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68654/stitched-pupi have 1 http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64634/grinderi have 1 http://www.wowhead.com/npc=55215/lumpyi have 1 Mojo http://www.wowhead.com/item=33993/mojoi have 1 Terrible Turnip http://www.wowhead.com/item=85220/terrible-turnipi have 1 Voodoo Figurine http://www.wowhead.com/item=69824/voodoo-figurinei have 2 Strand Crawler http://www.wowhead.com/item=44983/strand-crawleri have 2 Fossilized Hatchling http://www.wowhead.com/item=60955/fossilized-hatchlingi have 3 Zandalari Anklerender http://www.wowhead.com/item=95422/zandalari-anklerenderi have 2 Zandalari Footslasher http://www.wowhead.com/item=95423/zandalari-footslasheri have 1 Zandalari Kneebiter http://www.wowhead.com/item=94126/zandalari-kneebiteri have 2 Mr. Grubbs http://www.wowhead.com/item=66076/mr-grubbsi have 1 RARE Razzashi Hatchling http://www.wowhead.com/item=48126/razzashi-hatchlingi have 1 RAREMalvicious0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 <Simplexity> Recruitment 12/12 We are relatively new to Korgath and need any and all available people to come join us because we are starting heroics, but lack the sub-ins necessary to keep a full guild group every raid day. We raid friday, saturday, and sunday from 5-10 ST. We have a very fun and open atmosphere and hope to hear from you. To join contact one of the three officers listed below: Kookymonsta Tahleen Weinerman ThanksWeinerman0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 LF PvP Guild Frost/Blood DK looking for active PvP Guild. Randoms RBG's Arenas Holla!Ninjuhh0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 [A] Nox Incurro (5/12) - Recruiting DPS Nox Incurro is looking for committed, skilled players who know their class, to join our ranks in the fight through ToT. Many of our members are long time raiders who bring years of experience to the table and have been raiding together most of our wow lives. We value most, attendance, your initiative to learn fights and optimize your class and play-style, and those who take the extra steps necessary for success that the average player does not. You must be a team player who can handle giving and taking constructive criticism appropriately. Raid times are 4 nights/week, Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8pm to 11pm server. Our guild maintains a fun, +23 environment. We're all very friendly and usually have a good time during our raids... Usually lots of laughing...Pasithea0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 [A] WTB [Bad Juju] Looking to purchase this trinket (normal/heroic preferably heroic) Message me ingame or here with prices, doesn't matter to meNovakayne0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 [A] <superwok> is recruiting dont suck #westsideImprove2 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 2400+ Experienced Warrior LF 3s Horde or Ally Message me here or my battle tag Gh0stpepper#1174 Looking to run any comp.Bodylol2 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 510 hunter LF guild 510 ilvl sv/bm hunter lf ToT raiding guild. I can make tues/wed/thurs 7-11 server. I don't have much experience but that is because of lack of finding a proper guild. I know my class inside and out. I pull competetive numbers. Prefer 25 but 10 is welcome if no other hunter.Piè0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 <Blacklist> recruiting! Blacklist is currently recruiting a Non Druid/Priest healer for a core 10 man spot. Raid times are as followed: Tuesday &Thursday - 5:30 to 8:30 server. Currently 6/12N ToT. Due to real life matters we have lost key players of our original core, nearly putting a halt on our progression, we would like to expand our ranks once again to get the ball rolling in a positive direction. :)Celebro0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Lf 2200+ team to push with been over 2600+exp Ssnowbunny Jus started Mop Again Left at Catacylsm been 2100 start this season undergeared already . Looking for Good Team push 2200+ . This will be ez as a breeze so if you dont think you have the skill to walk blind an hit 2200 dont reply srs teams only . Im that sure of my skill thank for reading .Ffiveonit2 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 Bloodsail Buccaneers Rep Farming Anyone want to farm Bloodsail Buccaneer rep? You get a title and it's fun or something. Whisper me in game or reply to this thread.Cyllara1 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 Decent healer LF PVP guild (Alliance) Disc priest/resto druid looking for a pvp guild, mainly RBGs but some arena. I also have a 90 resto shaman and holy pally if needed. Haven't played much this expansion but I have Gladiator experience (TBC, so a while back) and ~1900 RBG experience. I have a working mic, can take criticism and am generally not derpy.Noxelle1 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 [H] <Murder and Retribution> LF DK 10 Man <Murder and Retribution> is currently seeking 1 DPS to join our 10 man progressive raid team. We've cleared MSV 6/6, HoF 6/6, ToES 4/4 and are currently working on the first boss in ToT. Our current needs: - Death Knight (DPS) Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday nights from 7:30-10:30PM Server. PST Bavalya or Trelious in game for more information.Bavalya0 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 (A) LF someone to RAF I will supply my own battlechest, gametime, keys, etc. but you need to supply me with gold to get bags/mount training/etc. Would like to level 2 characters, Mage and resto shaman or prot pally for 2nd. add me on skype Eckzlol Be someone who can play 10 hours a day like a nerd. To get to 80 as fast as we can.Eckzlòl1 Apr 7, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 <Die> Recruiting for PVP Welcome, This is a newly formed guild started by some friends looking for individuals who are dedicated to PVP, who also enjoy a laid back environment. Now i have always wanted this guild to go in the direction of quality over quantity but we will recruit under geared level 90's and help them in any way we can. Die is a guild focused primarily on PVP, our goal is to progress in Arena, and Rated battlegrounds, as well as participate in world PVP. We are looking for all classes right now, so message me in game if you are interested, or have any questions.Beatngyu0 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 490 ret paladin looking for a raiding spot Hi, I'm looking to fill a dps position in a guild. I am available any night from 5pm to 11pm server. Message me here or ingame with any questions or anything. Thanks!Sandoril1 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Recruiting for Throne of Thunder progression. nvmAshiao0 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Grats Silent on your 2nd heroic kill Hey guys great job getting the new kill just wanted to formally congratulate you. I wish I could raid 3-5 nights a week and be as skilled as you but alas I am not so fortunate.Jaeriko0 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 [A] - Spriest LF 2k+ Mage for 2's. Like the title says, looking for someone currently 2k+ with gear for a rating push, I'm not on this server for long just helping a friend out in 3's and I don't get to play enough. Looking for some 2's action. Let me know in game via pm/mail. Thanks.Lovelife0 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Who from the horde can stop me? Korgath As my kill counter rises from the entire horde that step’s up to the plate and try to take my Title all you have failed miserably. From the self-proclaim horde greats such as Pchef, Healspeep, Phoker, Pupsalot, Gazzy,and the entire D.E.A.D Guild which in my IMO saddest pvp guild I have seen in many years. I stand here begging for someone with a bit of meat on their bones to step up and try and kill me. I am so sick of ganking all you and chasing you all back to your main city where you think it’s safe, and STILL DESTROYING you with little effort WHO CAN STOP ME? WHO CAN EXTINGUISH THIS ETERNAL FLAME? WHO CAN STOP MENZIES!Menzies76 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Team bubblehearth We're taking overLastrequiem0 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Healer wanted (Alliance Korgath)Victoria Noctem lf 1 healer for main raid 10m (prefer monk/shaman) currently 5/12 TOT. pst Lawlipöps(alt 148 for o) in game for more info about guild/loot system/ raid times and the like. or msg on here. thank you and hope to hear from ya.Lawlipöps1 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 [H] Anything Goes recruiting <Anything Goes> US - Korgath Level 25 guild is Recruiting 1 Tank ( War / Dk) or 1 Range ( Hunter ) with ilvl 495+ for our Core group Current progression: 2/12 ToT Past progression : 3/6 HMV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES elite Guild supplies Feast, Flask, and Repairs. We also use (Mumble) A little about us: Most of us are a bunch of real life friends who like to raid, rbg, and progression. We are a group of players who look for skill / stand out of fire / and talk friendly (Esp tanks applying) rather then ilvl. If you can do all the above please don't hesitate to contact. Raid Schedule: Tues and Wed 6pm-9pm CST Sunday 5pm-7pm CST Send In-game mail or reply here. Hiendaloser#1395Hieneken0 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 [A] 497 Hunter LF>Guild Just Xfered here, Lots of cata raiding, havent done that much MoP raiding (I've done a little bit). Most importantly, im super easy to work with, seriously, I know to not stand in bad stuff :), I can learn quickly! And i know my hunter very well :) Feels like im a dog looking for an owner.Kref5 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 [A] 497 disc priest and 490+ warrior/druid Looking to transfer to Korgath, have raided on this realm before and it was much better than what I am on now. Hard to find a good solid guild on a low pop server. -both experienced raiders -looking to raid between 6-10 cent battle tag alec2119#1235 Thanks.Eevol4 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Raiders of the Lost Orc Accepting New Recruit Raiders of the Lost Orc on Korgath is currently accepting new recruits. We are a social NO DRAMA guild who is a great home for both Raiding Players and PVP players. If you are interested in a great social guild with the ability to play however you wish, message Teezlee (Thestria#1788) Happy Gaming!Teezlee0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 <Chronic Delusions> [A] 2 LOCKS FOR 25 TOT! We are currently opening recruitment up for raiding: RDPS: 1 Mage 2 Warlocks 1 Shadow Priest 1 Boomkin MDPS: 1 WW Monk HPS: 1 Paladin with Ret OS *Although we are implementing a 490 ilvl req for raiding talented players are always looked at closely* Raid times are as follows: (using CST) Tue: 8:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M. Thur: 8:00 P.M. -11:00 P.M. Fri: 8:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M. Loot rules are MS>OS 1-100 a second roll for OS gear 1-100 and any item in game is subject to loot council. IE bis items. For more info post here or contact me in game.Beornegar2 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Intent Saying Goodbye! Our Mighty Burger full of Cheez has declared that we are leaving! Long have we been held back by a server that does not recognize our talents, but no more! Therefore, we have enlisted the help of many mages to transport us to a parallel universe! Once their circles have been drawn and the portal open, we will be on Moon Guard. There we can finally let ourselves free, as we shout our battle cries when we charge the evil Zandalari and Mogu! Our mumble will forever be filled by the voices of our casters asking (or demanding) help from the elements. Our healers will finally pay the proper respect to the Light without fear of ridicule. We welcome any fellow Korgathians that feel they have been oppressed and wish to come with us. The portal to this new world is open to all! And do not worry! If you ever wish to join us at a later date, there will always be a warm bed for you at the Goldshire Inn. Just let them know you're from Korgath, and we'll get you set up with a lovely lady (or man) of Intent. ;) And so farewell!Synii8 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 [A] LFM for Core Raid Group Guild just transferred to this server from a server that was almost all Horde. Looking to fill in a few holes in our core raid group. We got a late start in raiding this X-pac, so we are 2/6 in HoF10 currently. We are an older guild/raid group, been together for quite awhile, and guild membership isn't required to be part of the raid group. We raid once a week on Saturday from 9pm-12:30am EST. For all of those that work the Mon-Fri 8-5 schedule, we feel your pain. Right now, we need a second tank, a dps, and a healer. Hit me or Bitterwidget in game or with a letter, or post if if interested. We are looking to quickly fill the holes with reliable people so we can catch up to current raid content and clear it before the next patch. We are not hardcore raiders, but we are competent and have a good time. We all already have one job, we don't need two if you know what I mean.Hannahbelle0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 [A] New BS Pattern Looking for an alliance BS with the new tanking helm pattern. Haunted Steel HeadguardBeined1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 [H] Possible Guild Transferring Hey Korgath, Eternal Darkness is looking for a new home as the server we're currently on is kinda dead. We've had some attendance issues since January/February and don't get to raid on consistent basis. We are currently on the last boss of Heart of Fear doing a couple of nights of raiding per month. The majority of our 10 man raid group are fed up and want a PVP server that we can do some RBGs and recruit for our raids. What do you say about this server? Do you guys get queue times? World PVP ok? Is it easy enough to pug? If this server is indeed somewhere we end up, we will be looking for a tank, a dps, and a couple of healers to fill out our raid. We would be recruiting before we transfer so we have everything ready by the time we transfer instead of recruiting after we transfer.Bellous2 Apr 1, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger Send a mail to Heyitsme if you're interested, no RL money, only gold. Can negotiate for other items, or just gold if you'd like, and as I said, send a mail to Heyitsme. HORDE side only.Frostbolts0 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 [H] 497 H paladin LF guild I'm looking for a semi-casual/hardcore guild to progress with into ToT and doesn't raid on Wednesday or SaturdayElpaladini3 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 How is the Alliance vs Horde over here. Thinking about transferring from Burning Blade and on burning Blade its like 5 Horde to 1 Alliance over there. You cant even do Dailys without being Ganked over and over. How is it for Alliance over here?Webarellii19 Mar 30, 2013