Korgath

Apr 2, 2013 Intent Saying Goodbye! Our Mighty Burger full of Cheez has declared that we are leaving! Long have we been held back by a server that does not recognize our talents, but no more! Therefore, we have enlisted the help of many mages to transport us to a parallel universe! Once their circles have been drawn and the portal open, we will be on Moon Guard. There we can finally let ourselves free, as we shout our battle cries when we charge the evil Zandalari and Mogu! Our mumble will forever be filled by the voices of our casters asking (or demanding) help from the elements. Our healers will finally pay the proper respect to the Light without fear of ridicule. We welcome any fellow Korgathians that feel they have been oppressed and wish to come with us. The portal to this new world is open to all! And do not worry! If you ever wish to join us at a later date, there will always be a warm bed for you at the Goldshire Inn. Just let them know you're from Korgath, and we'll get you set up with a lovely lady (or man) of Intent. ;) And so farewell!Synii8 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 [A] LFM for Core Raid Group Guild just transferred to this server from a server that was almost all Horde. Looking to fill in a few holes in our core raid group. We got a late start in raiding this X-pac, so we are 2/6 in HoF10 currently. We are an older guild/raid group, been together for quite awhile, and guild membership isn't required to be part of the raid group. We raid once a week on Saturday from 9pm-12:30am EST. For all of those that work the Mon-Fri 8-5 schedule, we feel your pain. Right now, we need a second tank, a dps, and a healer. Hit me or Bitterwidget in game or with a letter, or post if if interested. We are looking to quickly fill the holes with reliable people so we can catch up to current raid content and clear it before the next patch. We are not hardcore raiders, but we are competent and have a good time. We all already have one job, we don't need two if you know what I mean.Hannahbelle0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 [A] New BS Pattern Looking for an alliance BS with the new tanking helm pattern. Haunted Steel HeadguardBeined1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 [H] Possible Guild Transferring Hey Korgath, Eternal Darkness is looking for a new home as the server we're currently on is kinda dead. We've had some attendance issues since January/February and don't get to raid on consistent basis. We are currently on the last boss of Heart of Fear doing a couple of nights of raiding per month. The majority of our 10 man raid group are fed up and want a PVP server that we can do some RBGs and recruit for our raids. What do you say about this server? Do you guys get queue times? World PVP ok? Is it easy enough to pug? If this server is indeed somewhere we end up, we will be looking for a tank, a dps, and a couple of healers to fill out our raid. We would be recruiting before we transfer so we have everything ready by the time we transfer instead of recruiting after we transfer.Bellous2 Apr 1, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger Send a mail to Heyitsme if you're interested, no RL money, only gold. Can negotiate for other items, or just gold if you'd like, and as I said, send a mail to Heyitsme. HORDE side only.Frostbolts0 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 [H] 497 H paladin LF guild I'm looking for a semi-casual/hardcore guild to progress with into ToT and doesn't raid on Wednesday or SaturdayElpaladini3 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 How is the Alliance vs Horde over here. Thinking about transferring from Burning Blade and on burning Blade its like 5 Horde to 1 Alliance over there. You cant even do Dailys without being Ganked over and over. How is it for Alliance over here?Webarellii19 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 LF Prot Pally <RAIDERS OF THE LOST ORC> - is currently recruiting a Prot Pally for our Friday Raid Group. The raid runs from 7:30-11:30 PM Server time. Those interested please respond to this thread, or message me in game. Happy Gaming! AquaPhoenix (Thestria#1788)Aquaphoenix1 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 505 dk LF raiding guild Hi I am a 505 frost dk currently on drak'thul, but I will transfer. I have 4/12 experience and would like a guild with at least that progression. My battle tag is Novagol#1151 add me or reply here and we can work out if I would be a good fit for you.Novagol0 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 497 Boom/497 Bear LF Friday Saturday raids. Unfortunately these are the only nights that work for me, Horde or alliance makes no difference to me. Between the hours of 7:40 pm - 6:00 am ST. My experience is 16/16 N 5/6 H MV. Havent been able to get into ToT raiding due to work schedule. Message me here or on Btag Battleskaag#1572 I am online most nights from 7pm ST to 8-11 AM ST (I'm not interested to be progressing 5.1 content. But I am willing to be clearing 16/16 to be gearing for ToT.)Bearboomtree1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Ex Inferno is Recuruiting! *Ex Inferno* (LVL 25) is recruting for its RG1. We are currently looking for 1 range dps (lock/boomkin/ele sham) and 1 healer (Hpal/Monk). 1/12 ToT prog.raid times are Mon-Wed-Sunday 7:30-10. If you want to contact an officer or someone who can help you out in-game: Sickbeast, Komyoji, Zro, Vizka.Vizka1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Delete DeleteTracksumah7 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 WTB Blacksmith profession kit whisper me here or in game. thxxxKekablez1 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 world server down. World Server Down.Frostyownz1 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Strange <lvl25> Recruting <Strange 25> is a 10man Progression Raiding guild 16/16 1/12 looking for HM Oriented Raiders. Currently looking for Heals (Pref Disc) 1Heals/Dps (OS Heals/Dps Pref Monk) 3Dps(Spriest/Dk/Rogue Pref) For core spot. Th/F/M 8-11Server. If you have any questions, whisper me in game.Urungus2 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 [A] 10m Inhibitor Tue/Wed/Sun 9:30-1:30am server is looking for a hpally/disc priest/rshaman to help push progression raiding. Also looking for RBG heals, fc, and dps for a late season rating push and for 5.2 rating.Snáfu1 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 [A]<Kiss Our Darnassus> is recruiting!! <Kiss Our Darnassus> is recruiting 1dps (mage, ele/enh shaman and BM hunter) and 1 heal (resto shaman) for ToT progression tues/thrs/sunday 7-10 server. We are currently 3/12 ToT and are in need of a few people to balance out a front loaded core of consistent raiders. Contact Halfsak or Slickbaak in game for any more info! Go to KOD.corplaunch.com to app! Sherm#1308Halfsak2 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 WAH! WAHHHH world server is down edit: apparently it came back upSnoeklepel3 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 [A] Guaging late night interest. So as the title says I'm just curious as to whether there's any interest in a late night 10m to form. There's a group of friends and I that are considering setting up on a different server than our current one, and Korgath was one of the two we decided on. So far we have 1 tank, 3 healers, and 1 melee DPS. Ideally we'd be looking for Shadow Priest Afflicton Warlock Fire/Frost Mage One Tank (Death Knight or Warrior) One Melee DPS (Death Knight or Warrior) This being said I will not take someone just because they're there. Knowledge of your class, and how it inertacts with each encounter is expected, along with raid awareness, and attention to detail on you character and your gear. We'd be doing 2-3 nights a week. At 11pm CST. The days are negotiable within reason. We have a very good raid lead, and the healing setup is quite skilled and experienced. The raid environment would be in between causal and hardcore. We aren't aiming for rankings or anything of the sort, but content will be cleared effectively. Please respond to this post if you have any interest.Ammonette7 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 Spriest 2075 exp LF Serious RBG team I've lead 2k + RBGs and such and very vocal.. I have 2 other characters that are currently 2k CR and can provide links to them if needed! Please at least have a set team that will be consistent and willing to learn.. Hit me up with in game mail or post on this(:Nozi0 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 any kiwis/aussies on korgath? i've been noodling around on this server on and off for 2 or 3 years now! call me slow but i like picking herbs on my pony. anyway. kiwis? aussies? anyone else up late at night?Schlopo2 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 [H] Anything Goes looking for merge Any guilds out there that raids 6-9 or 7-10 2 nights and 2 hours on Sunday looking for merge to 25 man? 10man was hard for us to keep a dedicated roster which we haven't fully have since start of mop. Contact myself hiendaloser#1395 or Djgooksta or wíndharma to discuss terms.Hieneken1 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 [H]<Above the Law> Recuiting/Future 25m Plan <Above the Law> is recruiting ALL Classes to fill a second strong group of 10m Raiding. Short term goal is to get our raiders geared 485 + minimum ILvL and combine to raid 25m End game content.. Seeing how PVE alone is seemingly a dying bread on Horde side and 25m barely exist we are trying to get another competitive guild FTH! We are all BC or Pre BC raiders and started the game with 25 man raids, and that is how we would like to continue to play. If your looking for a challenge and fun times come check us out. As of now We are raiding 3-4 days a week 8-12 server and some off days our raiders tend to PvP as well. We are looking for raiders with an available schedule who want to be competitive but we do try to stay away from the hardcore aspect of the game to keep it a fun and light atmosphere. We do not frown upon no or barely any MoP raiding exp - and understand alot of the old timers are coming back for the xpac, and we can use you here. Know your class and raiding mechanics, grind your gear from rep and LFR's and we can find a spot for you. If your looking for a new raiding home and want to grind out some bosses with us Message me or mail me in game. I do urge anyone who is wanting to raid to come give us a shot, we are still new atm but guarantee we will move up and progress quickly. Lets get Horde back in the right direction on the PvE side of things like it once was - one boss at a time.Bornleader0 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 how is this server ? How is the pvp and pve here? I am thinking of rerolling here. Would you choose this server over darkspear?Andradow1 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 [A] Repent looking to Recruit for 10 Man PVE <Repent> is in need of: 1 Druid/Warrior Tank, 1 Mage, 1 Druid Healer (Dps offspec) 1 DPS (pefer Shadow Priest, Dps Monk and or Shaman) Raiding Schedule is as follows: Tues and Wed 8:30pm-12-00 server time. We are a Dedicated Guild looking for people to join our ranks. Also we are a adult guild please be 18 years or older. To also join must have a ilvl of 480 plus. To apply to guild go to http://repentofkorgath.guildlaunch.com...Darkdrizzt2 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 i490 rogue and monk tank interested in transf Hi all, a buddy and I just came back to the game after a 2 year break and powered up to 90. we are right around a 490 gearscore and interested in this server.... was wondering some info about this place. The ratio looks good and progression seems good so we hope this ends up being a solid server to come to. we like raiding later (8pm or later) and were both already raid leaders and are solid players. so my few questions.... 1. How's the PVP? We want in some rated bgs and we plan on running RPM 3s team if we can find a decent mage to pair up with the monks alt priest. 2. We are looking for a guild that is just stepping into Throne of thunder or getting close to it because we both still like the challenge and fun of downing encounters for the first time with the guild.... are any of you horde guilds recruiting around that level or is there a good audience to draw from to make a guild? - Thanks guys! see ya soon?Strikera3 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 [H] <Murder and Retribution> 10M LF Tank <Murder and Retribution> is a level 25 Horde guild. We are currently 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF. Our raid leaders are experienced up through ToEs and the first boss of ToT. We raid Wednesday and Sunday nights from 7:30PM Server until 10:30PM. We are currently in sudden need of an off-tank for our Group 1 team. Preferably someone geared and experienced with the fights we are on so we can pick up quickly and keep moving. Also seeking any exceptional DPS classes, however a Mage or Boomkin would be a great asset to our team. Please PST Akirion or Trelious in game or reply to this post and we will contact you.Akirion9 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 [H] <Murder and Retribution> 10M Daytime <Murder and Retribution> (LvL25) is currently recruiting for a Daytime Raid group. Looking for: Healers- Paladin or Priest DPS- Rogue, Boomkin, Mage, Warlock The Schedule: We currently raid Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 3 hours per night from 1:30pm -4:30pm(server time). Current Progression: We are currently 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF. Our raid leaders are experienced up through ToEs and the first boss of ToT. More Info & How to Apply: If you think your up to the challenge and/or have additional questions you may contact either: Pocketbear / Pocketninja (GM), Fatboychamp via In-Game Mail or whisper on Korgath [H]. I play everyday and I ensure you a quick response to any questions or concerns you may have. -thanks, PocketPocketbear3 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 LF BS that can craft Fel Edged Battleaxe Fel Edged BattleaxeRyth0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 AfterLife Post the thread hereSnypé0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 Thee Unblessed LF Raiders Thee Unblessed is recruiting a Non-Agility DPS or Protection Paladin for our core raid group. Currently 2/12N ToT, last tier was 16/16N, 2/16H. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 8-12 PM Server timeCreeve0 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 Thee Unblessed LFM Raiders! &lt;Thee Unblessed> is recruiting Plate DPS or Protection Paladin for our core raid group. Currently 2/12N ToT, last tier was 16/16N, 2/16H.Béértotem1 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 Anyone late night workers? No, I don't mean hookers. Like Bartenders, servers, barbacks, bussers, etc? I'm always on late at night. Wondered if there is anyone else.Kireek5 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 Shadowmourne Chest Items Looking to sell all Shadowmourne chest items. Reply here or whisper Cutehair/Mulltipass alliance side if interested. edit: mount sold edit 2: tabard soldCutehair1 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Thee Unblessed LFM Raiders! <Thee Unblessed> is recruiting Plate DPS or Protection Paladin for our core raid group. Currently 2/12N ToT, last tier was 16/16N, 2/16H.Béértotem0 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 TEAM KISCO ALL EYES ON ME U SUX TEAM KISCO WILL BE TAKKING FULL CONTROLL OFF ALL EYES ON ME TODAY SO BE PREPAREDKisco8 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Looking to transfer here. Looking for insight Not on this character, on a spriest. He's level 85. I'm currently on Dawnbringer and obviously that isn't cut out for a PvPer. I can't get too far rating wise there, and am looking for a good Alli server that isn't full of elitists to come to. Is it easy to level here? Should I transfer after getting 90? Could I find a guild and partners without any rating achieves? Should someone like me go to Sargeras or Kel for the lack of horde? Thanks in advance.Michthelor2 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 [H] <Pirates of Balls Deep> LF TANK! 10m <Pirates of Balls Deep> 10m Horde raid group on Korgath LF1 skilled 5.2 ready tank to complete our progression raid. We just started playing again in Feb 2013 and have cleared 16/16 pre-5.2 content and are 1/12 normal mode in Throne of Thunder. Our Raid Times: Wed, Fri, Sun [mandatory nights] 7:00pm-9:30pm CST with an optional Thurs night for pre-5.2 content If you are a tank looking for a home for 5.2 content and the above schedule fits please consider being a Pirate of Balls Deep! Contact me in game to dicuss further details! I look forward to talking to you. Willing to talk with ALL tanks that fit the above description but here is a list of preference. Guardian Tank - Highest Prot Warrior - High Brewmaster - High Prot Paladin - High Blood DK - Medium Log Battle.net - LOGTEETH#1111Log0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Wanting to transfer, is this a good server? My guildmates and i are looking for a new realm. Unfortunately our server has completely withered and died. At the beginning of mop we where progression competitive pve wise. But sadly we are so poorly populated that when a few of our core members had life events we lost momentum and the ability to find any decent replacements. So we are venturing out. We have seen that there seems to be a strong alliance flavor to this server. What are the chances of finding suitable raiders around here that can fill in and become solid members of a 10 man group? Whats Korgath really like and from people that have transferred here from smaller realms would you consider this a good place to find a home?Jezzahbell1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 [H] Rated Battleground Group Season 13 Anarchism is recruiting for a second RBG group for any further information message Zombìe Alt Code 141 for the IZombìe1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 [A]<E X I L E> 10man |1/12N T15| 3/16H T14 | <E X I L E> is looking for dedicated, committed raiders looking for a stable guild to raid with in MoP. We are recruiting for one group that raids 7:20-11:00PM server time. The application process is on our website where you will be asked to provide information such as previous HM experience, reason for applying, etc. Our needs are outlined below. Our guild is fairly active, we have frequent RBG groups running, people looking for arena teams and 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode clears. We enjoy the game outside of raiding and are looking for like minded raiders who do as well. *WEBSITE* http://exilekorgath.guildlaunch.com Group Wed/Fri DPS: Non-Plate Tank: Non-Warrior Healer: Non-Resto Druid/MW Monk Contact primoriscruor@hotmail.com via RealID Innovation#1431 via BattleTag primoriscruor via Skype Innovation via In-Game Mail/WhisperInnovation32 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 [A] Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild. I am looking for a raid team that raids on any, or all, of the following nights: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Preferably 8pm-11pm (central) server time. However; I could probably do a little earlier or a little later. I am looking for a group that is progression minded. It doesn't have to be top of the line progression, but it should be the desire of the group to try to complete content. Raiders should have the desire to raid and show up every week. I do not want a group that consists of like 30 people for a 10man, because some1 or multiple people do not show up from night to night. I am also looking for a guild that has a primary focus of PVE. I do not like to pvp at all, and I don't think a heavy pvp guild looking to start a small raid team would be a good fit for me. I would prefer 10man, but would consider 25man. I have lots of raiding experience (both normal and heroic), and have been a raider since the beginning of Burning Crusade. I have experience healing, tanking, and dpsing. I love and excel best at healing, but I also enjoy tanking. I do not really care for dpsing at all. I have a healer and tank for every spec. Basicly, to give me as much insight into the classes I work with as possible, in order to make myself a better, more rounded healer. I have experience both in leading healer teams, and raid leading. I take my characters seriously, and make sure I hit my haste thresholds as well as have the given flasks/food/gems/enchants for raiding. This druid technically is an alt for me, since I have a priest that is currently in a group that is more progressed. I really enjoy my druid and would like to raid on her on a more regular basis than pugs.Aerithea3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 ROTLO (KORGATH US) 5/16N 10man <Raiders Of The Lost Orc> is recruiting a couple exceptional players for progression in a hard mode guild. Currently looking for 2 Healers one with an offspec, and any solid DPS range wise to fit our roster. Raid times are Monday-Thurs 9-est to 12-est for progression. The raid group is a tight core of 20 somethings most being 9/16hm+ and have been raiding together for multiple years. All are in the top 100 for parsing in 5.1 and continue that trend for this latest patch. Due to lack of attendance this last week we had to pug 5 different healers over the week to down our 5/12, but with consistency would have no problem downing 12/12 and pushing hard modes by the end of the month. About our server: Korgath is a high pop server with a 3:1 Allie-horde ratio and is known for skilled dedicated players in PVE and PVP as well. At least 20+ guilds are in TOT everyweek and normally get 3-4 40man raids for world boss tags. A very strong economy with lot of active trade and patterns Contact retolydin (Cherret#1967) Mylene (Vannishh#2357)Mylene0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 3 WoW Vets LF serious raiding guild Greetings Korgath, Recently, two of my RL friends and I decided to re-activate our WoW accounts (the most reoccurring forum story ever told) horde-side. The group right now is a holy paladin (85), combat rogue (68), and demo warlock (85). We all raided in vanilla, BC, and WotLK. The holy paladin is a girl and you can creep on her for teh lulz! We have pretty free schedules for the most part (we live in Chicago and we are all typically free after 4 or 5 PM central). we r super hxc dps uber Recount numero uno hue hue hue. We're not loot !@#$%s, we do our research on our specs/numbers/etc, and we've been around the block. You want us! If we need to apply, please point me towards the direction of your forum/application. Feel free to check in with me in-game, since I'll be in there more than I'll be checking this. Thanks! ShöggöröthShöggöröth1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 17, 2013 Worst Horde guild? I'd have to say Liberation. What do you guys think?Emjayy7 Mar 17, 2013
Mar 17, 2013 LF a new raiding team. Hi previous raiding group has sense stopped raiding. 24 male. Midwest US. Frost DK/Blood or Disc/holy/Shadow Priest LF a new raiding group. I have exp raiding in a semi serious raiding enviroment. Heroics 10 and 25m. Also Leading heal team. in assignments etc etc. I am Looking for a group that raids at or after 10 server. Only requirement. Have all basic raiding addon's and experience. I always play and maximize my potential for every boss encounter whether that be in game, team wise, encounter knowledge, and current changes to toons. Anymore information just contact me in thread and I will get back to you asap. thank you. Really interested in pushing heroic content and LF a core spot preferably. yea yea 5.2 is already here but its never to late i guess. Experienced with Loot council and DKP systems. and World of logs Player/encounter reviews.Percdout4 Mar 17, 2013
Mar 17, 2013 [H] LF ALL <PRIORITY> RAIDERS & NEW RECRUITS <Above the Law> is a newly formed guild ran by the original leaders and raiders of the Korgath guild <Priority>. We are Looking for all players who are interested in raiding and succeeding at it. We are just starting off in 10m in MoP seeing how we just "re-formed" and can use all raiders atm. Only req. is you get the minimal gear needed to start raiding in MoP and be reliable. We are based on old school raiders that have been together raiding since WOTLK. Immediate goals for the guild is to get two solid 10 mans going - then form into a 25m down the road. 2-3 days a week is all that is needed to raid and time will either be 8pm-12 or 9pm-1. Everyone who was involved in or knew <Priority> knows we are all a laid back and fun guild to be around. Recruiting on the horde side is alot tougher than what it was before but if you guys see this post and want to raid this is the guild for you. For further information or an invite pst or in-game mail Bornleader / Mandals / Crassher - Lets get horde back to a competitive contender on the realm that it once was and have fun doing so. Thank you for your time.Bornleader1 Mar 17, 2013
Mar 16, 2013 Alliance vs Horde bg win/loss Hello, I restarted my account and was wondering what the alliance vs horde win/loss ratio in bgs are nowadays.Wabbit1 Mar 16, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 [A25] Grown Ups (5/16H) recruiting DPS/Heals <Grown Ups> is primarily recruiting DPS and Healers for our 25-player raid team! We are particularly interested in Ret Paladins, Resto/Feral Druids, and Mages, Shaman, or Monks of any spec. Our 25m raid has cleared all T14 Normal content and we have started Heroic progression. Learn more about us, our specific recruiting goals, and our raid progression: http://www.grown-ups.us We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday from 8:30-11:30PM (Central) We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath (PVP). We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations. <Grown Ups> was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for more than four years. We're not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family. We will consider applications from exceptional players of any class or spec. Members are encouraged to have raid-competitive off-specs to increase our roster's flexibility. Visit our website (http://www.grown-ups.us) to learn more about our specific recruiting goals and raid progression! We boast an already diverse membership and we welcome mature applicants of any background. http://www.grown-ups.usSquiddums28 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Buying Bulk Ore/Herbs I am looking to buy bulk MOP trade goods. I will buy Ghost Iron Ore, and all MOP Herbs, including Golden Lotuses. Send me mail in game or post here to work a deal out. ThanksHyperbull0 Mar 15, 2013