Korgath

Mar 13, 2013 Server Crash My bad guys. It couldnt handle my awesome ;)Redsock0 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Blood DK, Priest, and Mage Looking for Raid Blood DK- Zeuzdaddie 502ilvl 11/16 Heroic MV/HOF/TES Shadow Priest- Dracs 509ilvl 11/16 Heroic MV/HOF/TES Mage- Morongo 502ilvl 11/16 Heroic MV/HOF/TES We are currently looking for a 10 or 25 raiding guild. Plz contact us in game if you have any questions.Morongo1 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 [H] resto/ele (495) and shadow/disc (500) Myself and a friend are looking for a Tuesday ToT run, or new home for a weekend raiding guild. Collectively we have 6/16H raid experience with this tier and many heroic kills from previous ones. msg me in game or reply to this thread if you would like any more info.Caliiri2 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Lock LF RBG Guild/Team. Hello Korgath, as you may have known from the title that I am coming to your server and I am looking for a guild. I've been pvping for only a few months now, I started early January and got into Rbg's early February. Altough I have almost no experience I am very skilled at my class, I've been known to carry most teams I run with and outplay 2400+ locks. At the moment I'm looking for a team who's interested in pushing past 2200+. If you would like to contact me you can do it in game on KJ or on this forum.Pocketdawts0 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 {H} Day Raids Any guilds out there that run raids during the day? Like around 1pm server time.Fathermoon2 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 [A] Storm recruiting for raiding content! Storm is now recruiting for raiding progression in Mists of Pandaria, we are 10-man focused raiding guild with some player vs. player fun in our off-time. We started a little late into the raiding business, but want to catch up, which means we are going to start up into Mogu'shan Vaults and Heart of Fear, once we think we are ready and are a strong group of players, we will advance into Throne of Thunder. It takes time for a good raiding guild to get to know one another and to be comfortable. We would love to have a confident raid leader (currently looking for one) in the guild to help teach some the fights and be patience for one another. We are a cool group of guys and we will shooting to be a known guild for our skill and kindness. We will raid Friday's and Saturday's from 8-11pm server time and might add another day in the future. (Please be on time for raids) If you are interested in raiding with us please talk to me in-game (via-mail or messaging), reply to this post, or add me on BattleTag: cohex#1663. Can't wait to meet you!Klassic0 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 What happened to Rsimmons garyfugginoakDustysons1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 [A] <Ex Inferno> recruiting! Forming 10 man The Alliance chapter of <Ex Inferno> is recruiting! Forming a fresh raid team to begin progressing into MoP content. I personally have history as a raid leader for a heroic team in Wrath (Ulduar and TOC) on my druid. I played pretty casually during BC and raided for a short time very early Cata, before quitting. Most of our team has a similar history, being largely absent for this season, yet having solid prior experience. As a result, having some background will give you a major advantage when applying. Our team is currently 7/10 full. Your iLvl and raid history will be considered in the recruitment process. Major lag and connectivity issues will be a no go. Must use Mumble. Sanity and an adult mental age would be a plus. We will be raiding 3 days a week, with invites going out at 7:30 server. Our current days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. We don't have a dead-set time where we'll call off the raid, but we'll usually run 2.5-3.5hours per raid, depending on group morale and schedule dynamics. Consistent attendance is a must. Contact me in-game for questions, or to apply. My Battletag is: EUcaliphate#1234. Tanks: 2/2 Current Comp: Blood DK Protection Warrior DPS: 2/5 Given our current comp, I am still very open minded about spec. Cruddy dps need not apply. Current Comp: Balance Druid Windwalker Monk Healers: 3/3 Current Comp: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Holy Pally This post will be updated as the team grows.Wooshaska14 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 {A} Hit Squad, recruiting 3 ranged Currently recruiting 3 ranged dps for core 10 man pref warlock/boomkin/hunter. 470+ ilvl, no exp necessary, starting with old content and working to ToT. For more info visit http://hit-squad.enjin.com/forum/m/8105910/viewthread/6207312-welcome-to-52 raids are tues-thurs 8-11 server.Focksinsocks0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 TEAM KISCO NEW GUILD LEADER OF D E A D TEAM KISCO HAS TAKING FULL %100% CONTROLL OF D E A D EFFORTLESSKisco0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Looking for 2s/3s partners for S13 [A] I just transferred here and am looking for long term arena partners for S13. Hoping to play Ret/Rogue in 2s and am open to different comps for 3s (or 2s). Skype is a must! Send me in game mail please and we will talk.Demcrits0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 LF ~2k RSham for MLS *Alliance* 2k Frost Mage and afflic/destro lock LF similar experienced RSham to run MLS this upcoming season on Korgath Alliance. Will probably be starting this next week when possible, have the experience and be geared pls, Preferably full malev. You can respond here or msg me or Legionara(lock) in game or add my battletag Terribawlls I play a few alts on different servers. note: If you have any knowledge that any other healer class is just as viable feel free to post as well, willing to try if we can't find a shaman.Meracabrona0 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 Welcome to Korgath So Sunday night, up late doing some level grinding, 2 mates and my self came across a priest with some rather strange playing habits. after figuring out it was a bot, we spent several hours just getting it killed. We all opened tickets to report the player, and used the "report player for cheating" option numerous times, 2 days later the bot played priest is 89. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Imdisc/simple below is a small video of his story, after we found 2 mobs that could kill him very quickly. http://youtu.be/VsH3OCXQjFs Thanks Blizzard for supporting bots!Crackshore10 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 Experienced Feral/Disc LF RBG group That is pretty much the entire thing, thought I'd put myself out there on some populated Alliance servers. I've played feral since BC and I've played discipline priest since s8, over 2300 and 2200 respectively. (played most classes over at least 1800) Anyway as far as RBGs go, I've only played them to 1900 and it was with awful groups when we were all undergeared and no one liked RBGs. Not trying to say that my 1900 is worth more than anyone else's, just saying that I haven't done any serious RBGs. I assume I'll have to be a bear flag carrier, which is fine with me, but I would probably be better for the team playing feral as frequently as possible. I have done few RBGs as disc, but I can learn it quickly and I'll play it well. If you are interested in either one (but preferably feral) just reply here, or send me a message on skype. trentismyhero is the skype name. I don't rage, I don't suck, and I get along pretty well with the majority of people. This is alliance only but I am planning on leveling my horde priest from 85-90 soon, leveling blows though so that could potentially never happen lol. Hope to see you fellow nerds in the arena.Clompy0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 WTB tier 14 heroic Looking to buy tier 14 heroic gear on one of my toons. Please add my battle tag to talk in-game if any guilds are serious about selling some pieces. Yeon#1728Pigma0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 [A] Looking for raiding guild my current guild is going no where fast and i would like to progress so i am in search of a guild that can make that happen. available to raid any day any time up until 1030pm server have work after that. if interested in a lock for ur progression guild let me know some infoLiljugernot0 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 [A] <Up in Smoke> Just a heads up to others out there. The above guild was asking for a DPS in Trade for MV, so I went with. We sit and wipe on it and I hang in there. As soon as we down it and get to the next boss...I'm kicked. With the message, "sorry man...good luck" Complete tools. <Up In Smoke>...do not help these people out, specifically: - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Wabafoo/simple - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/L%C3%AFl%C3%ACth/simple .:d:. "Travel is fatal to bigotry, prejudice and narrow-mindedness. Broad, wholesome and charitable views cannot be acquired by vegetating in one tiny corner of Azeroth." -- Mark Twain (paraphrased)Dionys7 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 <Nox Incurro>Recruiting a Dps w/heal os 10man <Nox Incurro> We are a level 25 progressive end-game raiding guild and are looking for quality, like-minded individuals to share and assist us in our endeavor to complete all end game content. We are currently recruiting a DPS with a healing offspec. All exceptional applications will be considered regardless of class. The Schedule We are a serious 10man raiding guild. We raid 8:00pm-11:00pm Central (Server) Time. We currently raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. The Progression We are currently 6/6N 2/6H MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4 ToES (Including Elite Mode), and 1/12N ToT. Our guild has a strong set of core players, loyal and determined to reach our goals. The guild has been together and raiding since Vanilla (May 16, 2006) and isn't disappearing anytime soon. Our Loot System As a guild, our general mindset when it comes to loot is that it is a means to an end, not THE end. Progression is our #1 priority and gear is a by-product of that success. That being said, we use an officer distributed loot council system. The loot decisions are based on pretty basic criteria such as attendance, skill, attitude and degree of upgrade. We don't settle for loot drama, at all, period. What to Expect Our players put time into their own class, as well as the classes they raid around. Extensive knowledge of your class through research and development is a must. If you are looking for a starter raiding guild, this is not the place for you. We use Mumble for communication during raids. You must have a clear working Microphone. It is required that you have the ability to both listen and speak to ensure quick and concise communication between raid members. The guild consists of adult players, adult language, and adult (often vulgar) humor. If you are easily offended, can't take criticism or sarcasm lightly, or are just plain anti-social this probably isn't the right guild for you. More Info & How to Apply If you have additional questions, or would like to apply, you may contact me (Tereasaa) via In-Game Mail. I play everyday and I ensure you a quick response to any questions or concerns you may have. You may also view our guild's Battle Net page at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/korgath/Nox%20Incurro/Tereasaa0 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 Any pure pvp guilds recruiting? Hey all. I just returned to wow a few weeks ago after not playing since patch 3.1... A 3 year or so hiatus. However, after enjoying real life for a bit and getting a new job and what not, I find myself sucked back into this hell. I'm looking to just mainly pvp. I work nights (est) and don't have time to raid, so pvp is my main focus, again. i have pvp experience since vanilla, as I started playing at the original release. I haven't done any rbgs yet, and just been screwing around in arena, but I'm looking to run premades and have some fun. So If anyone is looking for some scrub DK for pvp, let me know.Prokee0 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 [A] Usurpers Late Night 10 Man Recruiting 5.2 As the title says Usurpers is looking for some help to fill our roster for 5.2. We are a relatively new guild that has been pushing through the current content. We are a friendly group of people that come to kill bosses but not at the expense of fun; this is a game and we want to enjoy it. We are currently looking for a DPS and Healer. Raid times are T/Th 10:00pm Server to 1:00am server. If you feel this could work for you and are interested please post here and send me in game mail. Thanks for your time and enjoy your days in Azeroth.Uttam1 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 LFG RBGS Iam looking to FC for RGBS. ThanksBrownied0 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 LFG RBGS Iam looking to FC for a RGBS. ThanksBrownied0 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 6, 2013 Looking for guild active pvp and pve HI, im looking for an active pvp and pve guild, also with some players to help boost my experience in PVP. I'm decent holy but i would like to lear more serviceability tactics for bgs and arenas. msg me in game before inviting or post hereDraedheart1 Mar 6, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 GREENSTAFF JUST GANKED ME Yo wtf I was just walking along in Shrine, and this dude named Elannuu who was rocking an epic green staff friggin killed me...Who is this guy? we should gang up on him, lfm!Volkyr2 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 Mageweave Cloth 15g a stack!!! BUY NOW!!! ITS GOING FAST GET IT NOW DONT BE LAST BUY IT NOW!!!!!Adaphria0 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 [H] Transferring MW/BW monk to Korgath Hi I am transferring to Korgath and I was wondering if there is any guilds that need a healing monk? I am 5/16H exp and looking for a raid group to raid with for 5.2. Please reply and I will get back to you!Albomonk3 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 2 Raiders looking for casual 5.2 Raid group My brother and I are looking for a casual raid group in 5.2 10 man only. We can raid no sooner than 7:30PM ST and no later than 11:00PM ST any day of the week, unfortunately there is no wiggle room here, thus we're looking for a casual yet permanent spot. What I have to offer: 496 Feral tank with 484 Boomkin OS Aidia 472 Resto shaman Arieluma 485 Assassination/combat rogue What he has to offer: Itazame 498 Shadow priest If you would like to talk my battletag is Battleskaag#1572 I look forward to hearing from you. I am usually online throughout the night as I work graves.Bearboomtree0 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 WTS Pattern: Star Belt Looking to sell Pattern: Star Belt One of, if not the rarest patterns in the game. Let me know offers here, or send mail in game. ThanksHyperbull0 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 <War Party> 11/16HM Rec. Holy Pally for core! Guild Name: War Party Current Progression: 11/16[H] Server: Korgath (PvP) Website: worldofwarparty.com Battletag Contact: Jamz#1179 or onedead#1920 Raid Times: Sun: 9pm-12am CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST) Mon: 9pm-12am CST (Usually have this day off when things are on farm) Tue: 9pm-12am CST Wed: 9pm-12am CST We sometimes add extra days if the guild wants to work more on a particular encounter, these extra days are not mandatory. Current Needs: 1 Holy Pally* Holy Paladin - High *Must have Heroic experience, and a MINIMUM iLevel of 495 or logs with top 200 rankings required. Other experienced and skilled players of any class/spec are always encouraged to apply. About Us: War Party is an adult-based progression guild on the Korgath server. We are not a hardcore guild but we expect our raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate and keep up to date on encounter and class knowledge. We also realize that WoW does not need to be a second job. Progression can happen without being elitists. We strive to maintain a roster of approximately 12-13 raiders to ensure a 100% guild only roster and class diversity as needed. No one is considered a "bench" player. Our officers are experienced raiders with many previous heroic modes under our belt and various leadership experience from other guilds/expansions. Here is what we expect from you: Encounter and class knowledge Competitiveness - you are not happy with being at the bottom of the meters and do what it takes to improve Good attitude - especially when the going gets tough Guild commitment - If you have jumped around a lot be prepared to answer questions about it. We are looking for people interested in being a part of our community, not just killing bosses with us. If you are interested in applying, please visit: worldofwarparty.com If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in game before applying, please feel free to contact Yig (GM) or Jamz in game via tell or mail. Battletag: Jamz#1179 or onedead#1920Jamz6 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 [A] <Auxillium> lf Resto Sham/Resto Druid <Auxillium> of Korgath 10 man guild 5.2 Raid Schedule: Tues, Wend, Thurs. 8-11pm server (Mondays optional/make-up) LF HEALER - resto shammy, resto druid, or monk. Requirments: - ilvl 490+ - stable internet. - mic/ventrillo - active, and can meet raid times. - abilty to play your class well with prior raiding experience. - focus on heroic/server progression - able to play off spec if required. About Aux: Aux is made up of experienced players from top raiding guilds. Our group has been raiding together for 5+ years, and we plan to push progression hard in 5.2. We offer a core spot in a professional raiding enviroment, with focus on Heroic/server progression. Whisper Hellsbane or Laravenn in game. http://auxillium-korgath.enjin.com/Laravenn2 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 497 4/16hm guardian lf 10m for 5.2 Any guilds on this server looking to recruit a tank for tues and thurs night raids? horde/ally doesnt matter.Dodgeballz4 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 [A] <Freemasons> looking for raiders Hello everyone, Freemasons is a fun casual guild that would like to start back up raiding for 5.2. Previously we had downed heroic deathwing and then completed mogshan vaults, most of our group left after deathwing was dead, but if they stayed the left after mogushan vaults. Currently we are down to a Blood Death Knight, a combat rouge, and a shadow priest. We currently are looking for an off tank with Dps offspec, 3 healers - 1 with a dps off spec, and 3 DPS. Our raid times our currently one time a week but we are looking to change that to a few more,but currently it is Friday 9:30 pm to 1 am server time. There are someday raid may end early but we will never go passed one due to guildmates work schedual. Thanks for checking us out and i hope to raid with you in 5.2!Burningrose1 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 3, 2013 [A] <Button Mashers> 10/16 Heroic 10man LFM **Coming back from a 1-2 month break still ranked in top 5 on our server** Button Mashers is a 10 man guild formed behind the desire to progress at a highly competitive level on a reasonable raid schedule, while maintaining a tight-knit feel between its members. The large majority of our core raiders have raided since vanilla/BC and most of us have been playing together for a long time. Our raid atmosphere is pretty light and generally really entertaining as long as people are doing what they are suppose to be. Raid Times: Tues: 7-10:30pm Server (cst) Wed: 7-10:30pm Server (cst) Thurs: 7-10:30pm Server (cst) *We may go later depending on progression. Recruiting: (in priority) Melee DPS (Warrior/DK) Caster DPS w/ Healer OS The classes listed will have a higher priority over others, but we will always look at any exceptional players that apply. All applicants must have some Heroic raid experience We expect everyone that applies to be playing their class at a high level and fully understand the mechanics of their class. If you are missing proper gems, reforges, and enchants don't bother applying, as you will be wasting your time. Please apply here: http://www.team-bm.com/ -Register then go to forums and copy the template under the Recruitment section. Start a new thread and input your information. Contacts: Smixx, Etherizer, Thetip or Anyone OnlineSmixx20 Mar 3, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 [H] Herald of the titans LFM Herald of the titans run need dps, heals and 1 tank, must be level 80 with 200 - 226 ilvl. Saved Lockout to algalon so we can get the title right away. Jester#1457 for more infoJestër0 Mar 2, 2013
Mar 1, 2013 8/16H balance druid lf 25 H progression guild Hi there, balance druid (previously resto main of heroic ranking quality) looking for a 25H raiding guild as a few of our officers have had to leave due to irl concerns so our guild's chosen to split up and search other options. Completed 8/16H downing WOTE H on our last night in an hour with 8 attempts and my ilvl is on par with my resto druid. I have tues/thurs from 7-12 PST available, and monday, and the other 4 days are generally available as work rarely ever schedules me for evenings as they prefer to have me open. I'm seeking to play balance as I love resto but I far prefer the playstyle of a balance druid, and am fully capable of offspeccing resto and outclassing other healers (this past patch I was able to achieve a few top notch rankigns even being undergeared and our guild using an additional healer). Throw me a message on here, or in game at aegwynn (alt combination for the e is 138) if you're seeking a strong balance druid and would be willing to consider me.Pèrsephone2 Mar 1, 2013
Mar 1, 2013 Transferring PvP Hunter I am thinking of transferring here because I am tired of waiting in line to login on my current server. My play time is rare due to working full-time and being in nursing school. I am coming solely for PvP, so I am hopeful to find an arena/RBG team willing to take me in. I know my class well and will gladly prove my worth to the appropriate guild or team.Erickson1 Mar 1, 2013
Mar 1, 2013 Did you tell tommy about the bagelmeal who told tommy about the bagelmealLataked0 Mar 1, 2013
Mar 1, 2013 @Horde in Thrallmar 2/28/13 u mad doe?Roadsoda1 Mar 1, 2013
Mar 1, 2013 [H] Anyone interested in MSV Sun/Mon? Like the title says I have 16/16N experience on my priest, anyone need a healer for a MSV/HoF pug before tuesday?Elpaladini0 Mar 1, 2013
Mar 1, 2013 (A) WTS Reins of the Thundering Ruby Serpent Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Finally got the shards Any reasonable offers send me a mail or pm thanksBrr0 Mar 1, 2013
Feb 28, 2013 LF Horde QUICK GOLD Want to make a 200g profit in less than 5 minutes? Well, here you go. Post a Buckled Harness on the Booty Bay AH in STV for 201g and it will be bought.Bawb1 Feb 28, 2013
Feb 28, 2013 [H] Anyone wanna push rating before 5.2? Hello! I am semi decent frost DK looking for a healer and DPS interested in doing some 3's before the season ends. Don't really care what the comp is! Feel free to PST or in game me. Thanks!Hybrida0 Feb 28, 2013
Feb 28, 2013 Recruiting tank, hunter/lock We Do It All is a level 25 guild that is currently looking to fill 3 spots in our core. Must be 485+ and knowledgeable of all fights. Raiding times are Tues/Thurs/Fri 8server- around midnight.Kissmytotem1 Feb 28, 2013
Feb 28, 2013 Looking for a hard core PVE guild.. I am looking for a pve guild that needs core raiders. i have been doing pve for 8 years and have mv experience. i am looking to transfer to a new server for pve only looking for a guild that raids more thain one day a week.. if you are in need of a core raider i have 10 90's two of them are raid ready.. my shammy and my rouge.. if you have a lot and are a mature guild message me..Shamshocked0 Feb 28, 2013
Feb 28, 2013 [A] Judges recruiting one-night a week raider Hey everyone, Our guild runs Wednesday night's 6 server to 9 server. We cleared all of Mogu'shan a few months back, but then lost some of our members and have struggled to fill our ranks since then. Haven't made much progress in HoF due to personnel issues but we are looking to recruit a strong committed team. Everyone is welcome, alts from other guilds, new players, anyone committed to progressing with the group is what we're looking for. We will take the time to gear up and help anyone who wants to be part of the team. We're relaxed and good-natured players and looking for like minded people who enjoy clearing the content at a more relaxed pace. Please send a tell in game to Holyaegis, Varayan, or Ironleaf. All the best, -VarayanVarayan0 Feb 28, 2013
Feb 27, 2013 496 Rogue LF Home for 5.2 Guild recently fell apart so now i'm looking for a place to raid in 5.2 and beyond. I have 2/16H this tier and have been raiding since BC. I am able to raid anytime from 8pm-12am server. I have excellent attendance, don't stand in poo, and put out solid dps. I don't mind faction changing. Feel free to post or contact me in-game if interested.Shanknasty2 Feb 27, 2013
Feb 27, 2013 Menzies is...... #1Sorrowness3 Feb 27, 2013
Feb 27, 2013 Congratz to Archinator for Raffle Winnings Big UP's!!!!!!!! to Archinator he was selected in a random raffle for an Imperial Silkworm pet. please enjoy your new found friend!!!!Menzies1 Feb 27, 2013
Feb 26, 2013 [A] Death and Taxes 5/6H MV 3/6H HoF LFM 5.2 Death and Taxes is a guild filled with rich history. Although recent history suggests that much of the flair of DnT is gone, however, that flair still exists in the character of our raiders. Our raid atmosphere is very chill and a lot of comedic moments occur, but at the same time, we get bosses down when we focus on progression. Our loot system is Loot Council because we believe that system is the only one that truly works for optimal min/maxing and progression, especially for ten man groups. A lot of people, particularly from Korgath, thought Death and Taxes died long ago. This couldn't be further from the truth. We've learned over the years that Death and Taxes isn't just a World of Warcraft guild. We're a bunch of gamers who just happened to be brought together intitially through WoW. A group of gamers who've had clans/guilds/team/etc in games like Starcraft, Dota, Battlefield, SWTOR, Warhammer, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and many more. Our motto transformed into "Death and Taxes: We play games." RAID SCHEDULE Mon-Thurs during progression 7:30server to 11:00 server ***OUR CURRENT RAID NEEDS *** 1 shield tank (pref pally or warr) 1 healer (open to any at the moment due to high raid versatility) 1 Mage or Lock WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING SKILLED PLAYERS THAT CAN FILL ANY ROLE....if you're good, you have a spot. Join an active community that spreads to other mmo's and genres today! For more information, contact Austerity#1346 in game or post an app under the WoW section of our website, dtguilds.com.Austerity1 Feb 26, 2013