Korgath

Feb 20, 2013 [H]Mayhem Looking for 2 DPS Mage & Boom/resto Progression grp stuck in HoF looking for 2 competent players for fill roles of two not so competent players. Priority goes to a boomkin with a resto offspec (very very rare will you heal) but we lost our mage to irl things as well. We can potentially pay for a race and or server transfer if you are seriously interested. The current grp is lacking the correct composition to progress farther. DPS is not an issue, currently the problem lies with the correct mix of ranged and melee that is giving us trouble. We have 3 tanks and 5 healers at our disposal with in guild but DPS on Korgath seems scarce. Requirements : Must be able to raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 server Sunday 8:30-11 server. 480+ iLVL HoF xp 3/6 (we no longer run MV as we are trying to push through HoF). Ventrilo with headset (no mic required but sometimes we want to hear the sexy person on the other end.) We can create a parse for you. Food buffs are free. Most pots are free. 500gold daily repair bill for raiders. All enchants and gems free to raiders. Crafted gear is free. Add Malvicious#1424 to your real ID to reach me. www.mayhemkorgath.guildlaunch.comMalvicious0 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 [A]<BFtA> is looking for members! Back From the Ashes is a laid back 10 person Alliance raiding guild looking for new members. We are looking for people who may not can raid weekly but from time to time as their playtime allows. We are an adult casual raiding guild that understands real life comes first and will do our best to work around that. Current raid times are two of T-W-R 6:45ish-11ish Server time. We are currently looking for a Tank and a Healer but will also accept any members looking to raid when they are able. Our Current setup is Mnk-Tank Pally-MDPS War-MDPS Mage-RDPS Shammy-RDPS Priest-RDPS Pally-Heals Druid-Heals Though we might swap that around a bit for 5.2 Due to work schedules/real life we often don't get to put in the raid times that other guilds do, but if you looking for something casual that still gets the job done, most of the time, please give us some thought. =) For more info contact Tevi or Newfoundland vis ingame message or mail.Tevi2 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 WTS Swift Spectral Tiger Contact me here or in game. If looking for me in game might have a better chance finding me on character Hardqor.Pro2 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 Pleasure Town has moved Pleasure Town has moved to Illidan to pursue PvE opportunities no longer available on this server. Though the guild remains on this server as well, all future PvE recruitment and groups will be made on the new server.Whorchata6 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 2 ally going to horde LF DK+PVP GUILD Hey guys, Me and a buddy (Herbless Resto Druid) are going to faction change horde side. We were looking to get a PVP guild to do some RBGs with/find potential arena partners. He also alts a lock which he will bring over. Ive got 1700 exp in 3s as disc on my priest and 1700 RBG exp as disc. If I focus disc I need to find a good rogue and mage for RMP. If I focus shadow the setup will be me, RDruid (Herbless), and DK. I also play a rogue Selenaslomez with 1800 3s exp and 1700 RBG exp (I always come late to these damn seasons but not this time!). Pro smoker + gouger + blinder + kicker + all around control freak. I will faction change this toon as well. Anyways hit me up on here hordeside pvpers. Or send an in-game mail. Herbless (Rdruid) plays from 7pm-??? weekdays and usually all day on the weekend. I go to school so I usually log on around the same time as well. We are gonna hit the start of season 13 hard by getting all the honor gear + RBGing in the first week. Also since 3s will be less relevant with the change to 2200 gear I am looking for a ginsu rogue and/or disc priest for 2s. I <3 Disc + Sub in 2s and want to play both positions. Anyways thanks for your time in reading this, For the horde! (sounds weird)Sarapwnlin6 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 [H] PvP Guild LFM <Ten Inchs Unbuffed> a dedicated PvP guild looking for potential prospects for current/upcoming seasons. With Thunder King ahead looking for select few.Holykushh1 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 LF Friends. [ally] Hi, I am Eightfold and I am attempting to reroll on Korgath to pvp and pve with better players than on my old dead server. The issue is I can't find anyone to lvl with and I am bored out of my mind.. please help. Thanks.Eightfold0 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 [A] Tuesday ALT runs, MSV full clear 10m normal 7:30pm-10:30pm server Tuesday nights In need of a few raiders. About half the raid is made of core raiders who are 10/16n. Not bad considering we raid less than 6 hours a week. Looking for a tank, non DK. prefer a tank with OS but not a must Looking for a couple healers, non priest. need one healer with OS Currently not looking for DPS. Requirements 470+ Fully gemmed/reforged/enchanted properly brink pots and flasks for the 3 hour run. Must have mumble over 21 prefered ***Not looking to teach fights and call out every little thing. You are expected to know the fights and how your role fits in. Must have a full clear on normal modes of MSV on one of your toons. ***Attetion Possible Tanks*** If you are on the fence with tanking I'd be willing to work with you to help you become a raid tank. I have raid tanked MOP with my Pally and Dk, I also have and 85 Warrior and 90 druid that I have tanked in the past, I can help almost all class's. Not much exp with monks. I'd really like to get another tank in the guild as a possible backup for our core group as well as tanking our ALT runs. We'll run heroics and LFR's to get you confortable with the tanking awareness then move you into the ALT runs. Plus our two tanks that raid in our Core group are exceptional, they can offer a ton of advice as well. Both will be dps roles in the ALT runs so we'll have tons of experience available to help you succeed. Message me in game Tossus, Ossus, Zorell, Mazar,Tossus2 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Muse Alliance 16/16 25m 7/16 10mH Recruiting! Muse is a level 25 25m raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for 5.2 raiding. We raid M-Th 9-12 server. We have the following positions open: Paladins: all specs Warlock Shaman: all specs Druid: Boomkin and Resto DeathKnight: Dps Please reply below or email any officers for consideration.Emberstorm1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 [A] <Kshatriya> Recruiting for 10's Kshatriya is a newly formed guild looking to establish a tight-knit group of raiders for 10's. While experience is appreciated if you're a dedicated player willing to learn and listen you're more than welcome. We are currently recruiting all slots and our schedule is below. Any questions please PM Bharata in-game or hop on the guild website, register and fill out a recruitment form in the recruitment forum. Website: team-kshatriya.enjin.com/ Raid Times: Mon: 7pm-11pm Tues: 7pm-11pm *May change depending on progression/interestBharata1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 495 Disc for MV/HoF Tonight 16/16 experience, know most heroic modes. I'm saved 4/6 MV (wanting to start at Elegon) and 1/6 HoF (wanting to start anywhere after Zor'lock). I have Mumble/Vent and I'm a competent player. Shoot me a message: Obliviscere#1706Obliviscere0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 [H] Sequentia Recruiting 25 man for 5.2 Hey all, Sequentia is now looking to finish off the last few spots of our raids. We're specifically looking for warriors, mages, and warlocks but we're open to all classes. Our raid times are 7-11 Central Sunday - Tuesday. If you're interested in joining the ranks please apply at www.sequentia.guildportal.com or contact me in game. We're currently 8/16 Heroic and looking to make some long strides in 25 man come 5.2. Looking forward to hearing from you!! LickemLickem3 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Wtt D3 gold for wow gold. Looking to trade away some of my D3 gold for wow gold, I got 150M in D3 to spare and would like to get 100k+ in wow.Pantara3 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 11pm+ start time Raids Anyone know of any horde guilds or 10m groups that run regularly late night? As the title says it would need to be 11pm or later CST.Ahdair0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 WTS Geosynchronous World Spinner Looking to sell Geosynchronous World Spinner Undermine Journal https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=87251 Pst or post offer Thanks Deltron #1994Moonpower1 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 [A] LF Gold Challenge Mode Group. Looking for a solid group to get these done with.Paarthurnax6 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 [H] 10m <Pleasure Town> is recruiting! We are looking for a prot and holy paladin for immediate core spot in our weekend raids and other exceptional players to join the guild for 5.2. Guild Progress: 9/16 heroic Faction: Horde Guild Name: Pleasure Town Website: http://pleasuretown.guildlaunch.com Raid format: 10 men Raid times: Sat-Sun: 3:30-7:30 PM server time. Contact me in game (btag: Plutoffka#1360) or iflassman#1462 if you're interested.Neotlozhka24 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 16, 2013 [A] or [H]486 LF core healing spot Hello! My name is Gir and I am currently seeking to join a 10man raiding guild as a core healer. I am thriving to progress through World of Warcraft content. As a member of a raiding guild I always come to a raid prepared for myself and others. When I mention others I mean I farm additional materials such as enchanting materials, herbs, flasks, potions of all sorts, and more. The progression status below is what I have learned thus far and I would like to see more. However, most guilds that are recruiting are looking to progress through heroic content, so I am unable to learn further than what I have. I am a VERY quick learner I know all the boss fights non heroic and heroic by watching the youtube videos on my downtime to prepare myself for when I get accepted into a guild that will respect me and my hard work. Below the progression status are additional details such as my interface, speed test, and system specs. I am providing all the details here and now to avoid having to apply to a website as if its some kind of job, but a job that does not pay money. My raid availability Monday: ANY Tuesday: ANY Wednesday: ANY Thursday: ANY Friday: ANY Saturday: ANY Sunday: ANY My progression status 6/6 MSV 1/6 HoF 2/4 ToES [/i] UI Screenshot: http://i49.tinypic.com/15ecpyg.jpg System Specs Operating System: Windows 7 Home Prem 64bit (6.1, Build 7601) Language: English System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 11 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Current Display Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32bit) (60Hz) If you are interested in more info that is not listed here please feel free to whisper me or contact me by the following. BattleTag: TroxicGT#1144 (Please add message to request "Recruit") so I don't think you are a gold spammer.Gir1 Feb 16, 2013
Feb 16, 2013 496 Mistweaver Monk LF 2 Night Raid First of all, thank you for reading my message. I know there are many to slog through on this forum, and appreciate the time recruiters or officers take to read what I write and respond in kind. If my background of what I can offer you and my own requirements look like a fit for your guild, please feel free to contact me in game as Charsiewbao. My mistweaver profile is the character I posted this message on. Prior to MOP my main was a warlock named Dyson or Notdyson (if "Dyson" on a server was taken) since Day 1 of Vanilla. Sadly, the guild I have been a part of the last few years has just decided via a confluence of various breaks, RL events etc to stop raiding. -- In my old 2 night/6 hour raid team, I am 15/16 normal modes and have done some work on Sha. -- I am a decent player. Although my old team was not progressed enough for us to be 'geared', I do rank on WOL here and there: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/101845/rankings/players/#tab-healers -- I can make raid times between 7pm to 12am EST (prefer to end before 11PM EST though) -- LF 2 night raid team because this is what I can make consistent attendance on. -- I do travel for work sometimes but for the most part control my schedule, therefore if I were to miss raid, I will notify well in advance -- I can app if you have a process but prefer if we chat first to make sure there may be a culture/skill fit -- For long-term comraderie in downing bosses for the first time as a team, I would like to be on a main guild 2 night raid, not an alt 1-2 night team of a hardcore 5 night raid guild Although I do not expect to do any admin work for my new guild as I always prefer being a more laid back player and my life keeps me busy enough (hence WTB 2 nights raiding!), I can volunteer that for my current guild, I have been responsible for the website content, DNS naming admin, website admin, mumble admin, loot system (EPGP) admin, wowprogress admin, world of logs admin, and last but not least helping with recruitment. In my hardcore 5-night raiding guild past some years ago I also have experience debugging/writing light LUA coding for addons, perl code for scraping battlenet data, and helping manage closed-bid DKP system. Thank you for your consideration and stamina to read my wall of text.Charsiewbao0 Feb 16, 2013
Feb 16, 2013 [A] Obsidian Fists recruiting Range DPS. Obsidian Fists, a level 25 guild is currently recruiting 1 range dps for our core 10 man. We have had a lack of consistent raiders this expansion, and are wanting to fill the last spot in our 10 man group. We are currently 6/6 MV, 3/6 HOF. We are more laid back now, though some of our raiders come from hardcore raiding backgrounds. Our current raid times are Tues and Thurs, from 8-11 server. If you are interested, please send me in game mail, or whisper Ruxi or Marayar in game for more information.Anømaly1 Feb 16, 2013
Feb 16, 2013 Thinking of Transferring to this server I am thinking of transferring to this server, and would like to know a few questions. What is the Horde to Alliance ratio? How is world PvP? How active is the trade/general chat in main cities? I am also looking for a guild that will do raiding, and pvp. So I'm open to options. Thanks!Axyspoint1 Feb 16, 2013
Feb 15, 2013 [A] Death and Taxes 5/6H MV 2/6H HOF is back! Death and Taxes has been around since before the launch of vanilla World of Warcraft in 2004 and enjoyed our years of success. It hasn't been easy, but what keeps us coming back are each other. Having achieved 14 World Firsts and over 30 US Firsts, we know what it takes to be on the forefront of raiding content and what it takes to make a great team. A lot of people, particularly from Korgath, thought Death and Taxes died long ago. This couldn't be further from the truth. We've learned over the years that Death and Taxes isn't just a World of Warcraft guild. We're a bunch of gamers who just happened to be brought together intitially through WoW. A group of gamers who've had clans/guilds/team/etc in games like Starcraft, Dota, Battlefield, SWTOR, Warhammer, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and many more. Our motto transformed into "Death and Taxes: We play games." Our raiding atmosphere, even when racing for firsts, is very laid back. We enjoy horsing around on vent, hanging out before and after raids, socializing while playing the game. We understand the farming pixels is fun and rewarding, but the relationships you build are what keep us coming back. That being said, we also know when to crank it up and put our game faces on when a boss kill is imminent or a first needs to be achieved. RAID SCHEDULE Mon-Thurs during progression 7:30server to 11:30 server ***OUR CURRENT RAID NEEDS (core spots)*** 1 shield tank (pref pally or warr) WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING SKILLED PLAYERS THAT CAN FILL ANY ROLE....if you're good, you have a spot. Join an active community that spreads to other mmo's and genres today! For more information, contact Austerity#1346 in game or post an app under the WoW section of our website, dtguilds.com.Austerity0 Feb 15, 2013
Feb 15, 2013 [A] <The Unit> Recruiting for 5.2 10M ToT Raid times will be Thurs/Sat/Sun/Mon 8:30ST-12:30ST PM. We will be raiding on the PTR and if you are to apply you must raid with us on PTR. Currently in search of: Mage Warlock Discipline Priest Protection Warrior Blood Death Knight Hunter Fury Warrior Requirments will be that you are atleast 496 iLvl by 5.2 release and you raid with us prior to 5.2 release on the PTR to see your skill level. To inquire please send an in game mail to Orangeoutt.Orangeoutt3 Feb 15, 2013
Feb 15, 2013 WTT Alliance gold for horde I have 15000g alliance side I'd like to trade someone for 15000 horde, msg or shoot me a mail in game if interested EDIT: Trade Made, thanks anywaysSjockz0 Feb 15, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 LF som1 that plays MTGO Yea, if u do post her or send an ingame mail/wisper. Thanks. MTGO = magic the gathering onlineManguakin0 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 Possible transfer seeking Alliance Guild Hello there folks, I am currently in search of a new home and am looking at this realm as a possibility to make a hard push with progression now and in the up coming patch. I am currently logged out in gear and spec that I intend to play, however as always telents are fluid due to encounters. I Have Extensive BC and Wrath raid experience in all 3 specs. I am Experienced in 6/6 25 man MSV though never have downed Will on 25 and 6/6, 2/6 and 1/4 on 10 man as DPS.I have a Tank set I am currently assembling as I do value the flexibility of my class and believe it makes me a stronger contributor to a raid to have a off spec available. I am currently seeking 2-3 days a week with the following times as guidelines: Note: All times are CST Sat, Sun: 7:30pm- 12am Tue-Fri 5:30-11:30pm Mon: Prefer off but am negotiable Please note I do have some flex in these times. If you are seeking people and are not inside these times please make note in you reply so I know you have read this post. I am available most nights on this character on Stormreaver or you can reply or battletag me @ Jerad#1602Deathbro0 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 WTB Vanguard Transmog Looking to buy Vanguard Plate Chest/Legs Paying 15k for Chest, 20k for legs Hit me up in game or in forumsAlexium0 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 [H]<Mayhem>(25) LF Mage / Boomkin <Mayhem>(25) Is currently looking to recruit a Mage or a Boomkin for core spot currently inHOF Progression. - We are currently 2/6 (garalon 2% -.-) and 6/6 out of MSV (within 3 weeks of new raid group) but we're no longer raiding it due to HOF progression. <Mayhem>(25) pays for repairs, enchants & gems raid gear. - We ask that you be 480+ and have at least 2/6 HOF XP. We're a Mature guild and like to have fun in raids, but keep it clean and focused. - We Raid Tues, Thurs, and Sunday 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Server time. Be repaired, flasked, and full of pots. If you could link a parse or something similar of your previous raids that would be helpful. Please post, or contact Malvicious, Domanatrix, or Eredun in game. http://mayhemkorgath.guildlaunch.comEstedee1 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 WTS Azure Whelping I would like to sell Azure Whelpling for at least 8K. Which is a price for this pet nowadays, but I can negotiate the prices if you want to offer something different. I am open to sell to Horde or Alliance alike. Leave me an in-game mail or whisper me if you can catch me. Cheers.Vytina0 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 [H] Need 2 dps HoF/ToES Raid tomorrow (2/13) Have a few people that can't make raid. Reply here or send me a message in game Drunkenshot#1416. Prefer boomkins or dk's, no one needs the token currently. We're starting at 10pm server and going until 2am.Drunkenrain0 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 @Herro Oi buddy! Where are ya?? CMs sometime soon yes? Gantzie22#1865 hit me up!Gantzie0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Blood DK LF 10m Looking for a 10m group that raids on any day Sunday - Thursday 7:30pm or later. I currently only have LFR experience in MoP content. Good Mic Know the Fights 100% Attendance Reply or PST/Mail in-game if you have an opening. Thanks!Synzta3 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 {Easily Amused} 6/16 HM 10 man picking up All players interested must be properly geared for Heroic content for the current tier. We're a small 10 man progression raiding guild looking to establish a core 10 for the raid. Current Progression: 4/6 Heroic-MV, 2/6 Heroic-HoF, 4/4 ToES Picking up: DPS (1) : Frost DK Tank (1) : Blood DK only Heals (1) : Druid, Paladin, Monk Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 7-11ST (8-12 EST) Players interested must have high-attendance as we are a small progression guild, we cannot afford to have one raider not show. If you have any inquiries, please leave a note with appropriate contact information. Otherwise you can reach me in-game on Korgath(PvP) or add my battletag: Zayzel#1541Zayzul2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Looking to buy 476 BOE plate legs Looking to buy these legs, plase msg me in game or leave me a mail with this toon. Legs: Legplates of Durable Dreams I also have Dory's Pageantry for sale or trade for them.Pantara4 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 [A] Death and Taxes LFM Hey, we currently have openings for: 1 - Tank 1 - Hunter 1 - Holy Paladin Raid Days: Tuesday 6-9pm ST Sunday 6-9pm ST Contact me in game for additional info noggen#1511Nogg0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 [A] Home LF Active members Home - 10 man Alliance Guild on US- Korgath (PVP) Raid Times Tues : 9:30PM-12:00AM Wed : 9:30PM-12:00AM Thurs : 9:30PM-12:00AM All Server time (Central) Progression 6/6 MV 4/6 HoF 3/4 ToES What we are looking for 1 Tank (Paladin or Death Knight) other classes will be considered. What we expect from you: Reliable, Competitive, and Consistent (RARELY miss raids) Knowledge of encounters and your class We keep a relaxed environment and have fun in vent, but once the boss is pulled performance and focus is expected. If you are interested in becoming a raider for Home send Doraá (alt 160) in-game message or contact me via realID : MDingal#1194 (please state the toon name and role your trying to apply for)Doraá3 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Cant loggin?? it is stalling on the loggin!? Cant loggin?? it is stalling on the loggin!?Rèaper0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 <Dread> Sell runs <Dread> is currently selling loot from raids, while we most commonly sell loot from MSV feel free to inquire about custom requests. Contact details: Skype: cwilson4444 AIM: cwilson4444@gmail.com Real-ID: cwilson4444@gmail.com InGame: Hips, Moondel Please be sure to mention what you are contacting me for, especially via skype. 6/6 Heroic MSV: Full Mogu' Shan Vaults run, this will get you all 6 boss kills and rewards the title Delver of the Vaults for all characters on your battle.net account at level 90 and any unwanted loot. (200k gold) Will of the Emperor: Last boss of Mogu' Shan Vaults, this rewards the title Delver of the Vaults and any unwanted loot. (100k gold) ~Both of these also reward a limited time Feat of Strength which will soon be removed from the game. Dread-gaming.comHips10 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 [A] PvP Guild <INTERNET DATING ALLSTARS> Hey Korgath, we just transferred from a different server and we are looking to start up another PVP guild on our new home. Since we're new to this server, here's a little info about us. While we were on our previous realm, we formed a PVP focused guild from the ground up and started forming an RBG team. Due to the state of the realm we were on, this was not an easy task, mostly due to it being a realm on life support in the same battlegroup as Darkspear and other realms with a much better "PVP scene" than Boulderfist. Over the course of a month, we ended up getting enough people together for an official RBG team, and pushed a team to 1650 over the course of 3-4 nights. Unfortunately, at that point, we hit a brick wall as we simply could not compete with RBG teams from more populated realms that late in the season. We tried for a couple more weeks but ultimately decided it was in our best interest to transfer to a more populated realm. That's where Korgath comes in. We are a silly guild that wants to focus on PVP. If you cannot take a joke or are always serious, this is not the guild for you. However, if you want to have fun PVPing with other like minded players while joking around in guild and Skype, this is the guild for you. We would like to initially start up one RBG team in time for 5.2 and eventually end up with multiple RBG teams going at the same time. In addition to RBG teams however, we also want to bring some World PvP to the realm! While we are open to just about anyone who is interested in PVPing, we are currently looking for someone to fill the following roles on our main RBG team: Frost DK with target calling experience FILLED Resto Druid FILLED Boomkin (High Demand) Destro Warlock (High Demand) Frost Mage FILLED Other DPS FILLED We are not 2200 heroes by any means, we just like to have fun and WANT to try and push rating with good people! If you are interested in joining the team and becoming an <INTERNET DATING ALLSTAR>, send Hugs, Scopie, or Ambient an in game message. EDIT: Updated open positions for core RBG team, corrected a few errors, typos, etc.Ambient30 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Wat do wat do WoW, wat do talents, wat do everything, wat........wat. do.Kansaskid0 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 @Topr from the guild Blacklist... I miss you man ! >.<Dreadhorns3 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 [H] 10M <Dead of Night> LF Boomkin & DK Currently we do not have anyone we needs the Vanq token as of right now. Also no one needs spirit leather or plate dps so a lot of our loot will be going to waste. Being knowledgeable and geared for off-specs are a big plus. We raid on Wed/Thurs from 10pm - 2am (CST). Starting heroics again on the next raid reset and will be plowing through it. Send me an in-game mail or add me (Drunkenshot#1416) for more info.Drunkenrain0 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Selling lvl 25 guild Guild name is <Extinct> on the Shadowmoon server. This toon is the GM if you want to check out the guild. Not in game much anymore so email me if you're interested in making an offer. Johnnyblue09@yahoo.comTekkx0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 ello ello korgathBudpaw1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 ilvl 494 Frost DK LF competent raiding guild. Edit:Guild located.Ciraxis1 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 [H] Starting a 0 to low mmr rbg team I'm looking to get a rbg team going. Currently need everything. You must have at least full dreadful for you role, some experience in rbgs (preferably 1500 or higher), and be able to make the rbgs regularly. My thought is sometime around 4 or 5 pm PST days TBA. If interested, reply here on the toon you'd be using with your mmr, role, exp (please log out in PvP gear) and add Lennidar#1305. I'll be picking more than the base amount so we have reserves. Feel free to ask any questions here or pm me in game.Shortnagdway1 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 (H) 492 Disc Priest LFR ToES / H MV / HoF I'm 16/16, know all fights extremely well. I have a shadow offspec (486) as well. Looking to raid sometime today, Friday, or Sunday. Will definitely be an asset to the raid.Obliviscere1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Looking for an active PvP guild! Whats up everyone, Lyccea here. I am looking for a guild that is always active at any time during the day or night in PvP. I would love to be able to jump on the game at any time and own it up with some guildies in rbgs, arena, maybe some world pvp from time to time. Also, I do livestreaming so having a really active guild would be awesome for that as well, don't wanna run out of content to stream! Right now I have 2 main active characters that I PvP with which is my Death Knight and my rogue. My DK is full geared and my rogue is up and coming for 5.2 (just started arena and got the daggers.) I try to be as active in the game as possible but its no fun when there's never anyone to play with so let me know guys if any of you highly active PvP guilds out there need a new member or 2!Lyccéa1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 LF lock or mage for core raid spot. (H) Guild: Ex Inferno Server: US – Korgath PVP Website: exinferno.com Raiding Schedule: Friday, Sunday 8:30PM-11:00 PM CSt **About Us** Ex Inferno was established in 2006. We are socially active in mumble, and guild chat. Although we encourage you to join mumble to get to know us better. We raid as a team to get progression fights down. Coaching, parsing, explanations simply stated in raids. I do not yell, cuss, or call people out during the raid, and I expect the other raiders to follow that example. If a raider has an issue with the raid mechanics or subpar performance, I will whisper the person and speak with them after the raid. **Who we are looking for** 1 ranged- prefer a lock or mage for raid team. Open recruitment for every facet of WoW- levelers, casual, social, raiders, pvpers. Adults that enjoy the game, can take a joke, and can handle off the wall conversations. Some of us cuss like sailors, so we want people who are not easily offended. **Progression** BoT- cleared with some heroics when current BWD- cleared with some heroics when current T04W- cleared when current FL- cleared when current, some heroics DS- cleared, some heroics MV- 4/6 Normal HoF- 2/6 Normal **Additional Info** * No shows are not acceptable. A player should notice that they cannot attend. Consecutive no shows results in replacing. * Loot is distributed by /roll need, greed. If nobody can use an item, I will disenchant and take rolls on who wants the mats. Most of us just agree to give Aayia the mat so she can provide enchants to the raid members. * We use mumble for everything. * We are an adult only guild. **Contact Info** You can contact me at Aayia#1539 or you can contact Tiaomi.Aayia0 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 <Conviction> 10-man (9/16H) LF War/DK/Rogue Conviction has returned for MoP and we are currently seeking additional reliable players who can handle the potential stress of progression raids. Throughout Cataclysm, we established ourselves as one of the top guilds on Korgath and are eager to reclaim our position in this expansion, with a focus on 10-man raiding. Currently Recruiting: Mages - Closed Priests - Closed Warriors - Open for 1x DPS Warlocks - Open Shaman - Closed Paladin - Closed Hunter - Closed Rogue - Open Druid - Closed Death Knight - Open for 1x DPS Monk - Open for 1x Windwalker Recruitment status is currently set to OPEN. This means that we will consider all applicants. **We are recruiting for 10-man** General Raid Schedule: Tuesday - 8:00pm-11:30pm CST Wednesday - 8:00pm-11:30pm CST Thursday - 8:00pm-11:30pm CST (NEW!) *Schedule is subject to change for MoP Past Progression Firelands: 7/7 Normal & 6/7 HM Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 & 3/5 HM Blackwing Descent: 6/6 & 6/6 HM Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2 & 2/2 HM WoTLK - Full Clear, all heroics with drakes Attendance We require 3/3 nights a week attendance (Tuesday-Thursday) for those of Trial and Raider status. Raiders with a poor raid attendance may be subject to demotion to Casual status or will be removed from the guild, with or without warning. Thank you, ~Teeze, Innova, Hasted http://conviction.omgforum.net/Teeze35 Feb 7, 2013