Korgath

Aug 3 4 Mythic raiders LF guild in Legion Hello, Three friends and I are looking for a serious mythic raiding guild in legion. We are currently on Korgath (A) but are willing to transfer faction and/or server. For a little background on us, we have all been playing the game pretty religiously since 2006 and began raiding seriously in late wrath. At the start of warlords we raided on Korgath with Horrible Times, and then with Prejudice but ended up getting burnt out from lack of content/ not wanting to find another guild after the one we were with fell apart. We all consistently perform at the 80-90th+ percentile, here are some logs from earlier this xpack: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1181587/6/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1181585/6/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2090274/6/ (Switching to Demon Hunter (No logs for the hunter as he hasn't played much this expansion) The classes we plan on playing are (MM/BM) Hunter, Warlock, (Dps) Warrior, and (Dps/Tank) Demon Hunter. A note about the one of us switching to Demon Hunter, he has experience playing as the class on beta which was a large contributing factor to him switching classes. The other large contributing factor was us needing to have a class that will be a good tank in Mythic+ Dungeons. Speaking of Mythic+, we are planning on being very competitive in these and will be running them weekly. (We also have a spot for a healer in our team and will be looking in the guild we end up joining) We understand that every guild may not have 4 open spots on their raid team and believe that raid spots should be kept competitive, so if one of us is under performing and has to sit out for a few raids the rest of us will not up and quit. We are the kind of nerds that hotspot phones in the airport so we can play wow on our laptop to not miss a raid (literally happened). Aka we have no lives so if you're interested, add Drayic or myself on battle.net: Waltzy#1337 Drayic#11762Wrann3 Aug 3
Aug 3 Looking for a guild for PVE and PVP I like to PvE and PvP. This Xpac didn't get too far in raiding cause I didn't play for most of the xpac, so I cleared Heroic HFC this xpac. I'd love to do Mythic in Legion. I also do PvP on other toons. Would like a nice guild with people who do stuff together :D.Griffen2 Aug 3
Aug 3 [H] Veteran Raider looking for PVE/PVP guild .Raxus2 Aug 3
Aug 2 Three healers looking for a home for Legion Interested in a Heroic/Mythic, 2-3 nights a week group. Me and my close two friends are looking for a raiding home for Legion. We are comprised of a Mistweaver (my new main for Legion), a resto druid, and a priest. Been a little tough to find a group that is in need of three healers so I thought I would check here.Mistmountain1 Aug 2
Jul 30 Horde H-Arch Sell? Anyone actually sell any runs on the horde for the achievement/mount?Apparitiøn0 Jul 30
Jul 30 WTB Heroic Arch pleeeeazeLuckylefty1 Jul 30
Jul 26 Assassination rogue LF future raiding spot Before Legion I will be switching over to korgath alliance since thats where about all my characters are and would like to join a raiding guild I could make some friends in and get work done Im not looking to go hardcore but at the same time don't want to waste time not getting anything done. Ideally mythic dungeons and a smallish raid group doing heroic and maybe mythic progression. Im on EST and would prefer times that don't go too late so it wouldn't interfere with work (but could make sacrifices if its only a couple days a week) I know thats a bit specific but if anyone is interested let me know and I can give you my raid history and all thatEdgelorde1 Jul 26
Jul 26 <ICC> Mythic HFC Sales Info Updated 4/13 <Ice Cream Citadel> is now selling Mythic Hellfire Citadel runs. The prices are as follow and are subject to change. Lower Citadel 300k Upper Citadel 500k Mannoroth 400k Archimonde 500k Now Available! Archimonde + Mount ??? (Not yet available, no reservations until it is) Blackhand mount 250k Packages: 11/13(no manno or archi): 700k 12/13 No Archimonde 1M 13/13( when available): 1.5M Other information and rules: 1. We do NOT sell carries for real money 2. We do NOT "pilot" your character 3. All runs will happen during our normal raid hours 7-10 Server 8-11 EST Tues, Wed, Thurs 4. A 100k Deposit will need to be made when reserving a run, this is non-refundable but will go to paying off the cost of the run 5. Payments will be made before the run begins. 6. All non-socketed/WF loot will go to the buyer as long as they can use or transmog it, WF/Socketed loot will go to the buyer only if none of our raiders need it. In the case of tier tokens the buyer will get 1 and only 1(Per boss) even if multiples drop. Please contact Fuski (Btag Mchammer#1747) or Eleonas (Therealjezus#1134) in game with questions or to reserve a run.Fuski100 Jul 26
Jul 25 [A] LFM Morning raiders & Legacy peeps Raid Times: Wed 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:00am - 3:00pm EST) Thur 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:0m - 3:00pm EST) RBG/CMs/AltRaid Times: Tue 10:00am - 2:00pm server (Or when the realms are up from maintanance) Thur 10:00pm - 2:00am server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:00am - 3:00pm EST) TBC Legacy raids (70s Only): Tuesday 10:00pm - 1:00am server (8:00pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:00pm - 2:00am EST) WotLK Legacy Raids (80s Only) Monday 10:00pm - 1:00am server (8:00pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:00pm - 2:00am EST) ------------------------------------------------------- Looking For: Raid: OPEN: DPS & Healers SEMI: Hunter CLOSED: Tanks RBG: Mage, DK/Enh TC. The core can fill every position already we just need the numbers for a consistent group. All PVPers who play during morning hours are welcome. Bonus Points if you have a bumping personality and are comfortable with an OS (that goes for you too, pure DPS classes!!) -------------------------------------------------------- Guild History Light was originally a 25 man guild founded in the BC-era on Shadowmoon. We have had many changes during our raiding history, including leadership changes and a server transfer to Korgath. During MoP we had 3 Heroic/Mythic teams running and 2 Mythic teams in WoD. Despite realm population drops and changing to morning times we have been raiding every single week since. We also expanded into PVP running RBGs in 6.2. -------------------------------------------------------- About us currently: The guild is in a transition process from being one of the top 5 raiding guilds on our realm to being a PVE and PVP casually oriented guild. We are raiding during morning times now and planned going into Legion. The guild is raiding twice a week in HFC, running one night of RBGs and 2 nights of Legacy raiding for fun. Are you still having fun doing raids that came out months ago? Neither are we. But we do enjoy farming sh*t and hanging with guildies, doing achieves and being awesome. We progress. We never stop playing. We make it work. We want motivated and consistent players. We want good solid players to round out our rosters. The guild is much more laid back than prior tiers, our goal is to kick @$$ and have fun. Please contact Ludix for any more information you may have. - Ludix/Rhev (Rh3v#1138)Ludix12 Jul 25
Jul 25 What would you like in a new Guild (Legion) I've been wondering recently what players want or expect from guilds when they see someone in trade chat recruiting. When you see their statement what about it would makes you want to join them? do you question changing guilds at this point? what crosses your minds as Wow players in 2016 on Korgath when you think about a guild moving into Legion/Pre-patch. Other questions you could help me with are... Are you satisfied in your current guild? why? Are you dissatisfied in your current/previous guild? why?. You can just answer these or just tell me how you feel about guilds in general. Anything and Everything would be helpful.Stormborn3 Jul 25
Jul 23 Blackrock Server Are we connected with them now? I didnt see any news. Theyre all over the place in Warspear now. I hope we are, since the Horde on this server is so low populatedChazzwozzer1 Jul 23
Jul 22 B> Tabard of the Lightbringer See title. Buying it for 50K Shadowlaw#1974Mbîson0 Jul 22
Jul 21 Soliloquy is now recruiting raiders! <Satire> is now recruiting raiders for Legion! If you have previous raid experience or are a new raider who is looking for a team that has the patience to help shape you into the player you want to be- then this may be the right guild for you. Satire is an alliance guild that is located on Korgath, a PVP server that is largely alliance populated. Satire was recently founded as an adults only guild. We want members who understand balancing real life and wow happens. That being said during raid nights and times- we also want dedication and progression. Most importantly we want to create an environment that is sarcastic, fun and full of people we want to be spending upwards of at least ten hours a week with! The guild generously provides flasks, food, enchants, and guild repairs, and in return is looking for raiders that will show the same dedication to the guild as the guild shows to them. Our raid times and nights are as follows: Wed and Thurs- 7-10 CST and Monday's 7-10 CST. Monday's will be more seriously utilized during progression and then become more of a clean up/alt night. We are now accepting applications for all classes and roles. If you have any questions you can reach me at Mysticlily#1856.Mysticlily0 Jul 21
Jul 21 Canadian Players HI, I am from Toronto, On.. and looking to meet other Canadian players. Say Hi to me!Tiaomi137 Jul 21
Jul 21 To returning players.. I would like to wish you a very big Welcome Back! and if you have any questions or looking for a guild to call home while you figure out what is going on over the next month please whisper me or add me on BT. Weirwood#1646 We are always seeking friendly, communicative players to join us for Legion or to just hang out!Weirwood3 Jul 21
Jul 21 WTB Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion As the title says i am looking to by a sealed tome of the lost legion for my friend who just returned to wow after many years. i see there are 2 on the AH for 35k but i do not have that kind of money to blow. anyone have one they would be looking to sell for a little cheaper. let me know. thank youMymainisnear0 Jul 21
Jul 20 Looking for someone to craft Shadoweave Mask Having a hard time coming across someone who has the pattern, big tip in it for your help Feel free to pm me in game :) <3Drlovephd1 Jul 20
Jul 18 WTB 3/8 Gold CM, Paying 150k Hi everyone, I need 3 more CMs to finish my gold achievement. I'm willing to pay 150k. They should go pretty quick: -Bloodmaul Slag Mines -Sky Reach -UBRS Please contact me / add me in game and let me know! Btag: #jaylock1426Strudle0 Jul 18
Jul 16 [H] WTB 7/8 Challenge Mode Gold Already have Auchindoun, just need the rest. Paying in gold. Exolight#1887Exolight0 Jul 16
Jul 15 Whats Good Mo Ni Ca Hey Everyone, We are a small casual guild looking for some core players for mythic + dungeon content when legion releases. We are horde side. Looking for 1 dps. Nothing too fancy. If you want to join just to hang that is cool with us. Looking forward to speaking with you.Rahw0 Jul 15
Jul 13 Cheap gametime I have over 23m gold spread accross 40+ servers im trying to condense. Im offering to purchase gametime 3k less than current value for anyone that needs. Looking for gold on Korgath and I can trade on any server. Just need to make a lvl 1 alt and meet in SW to buy the gametime. Add me Dracs#1320.Dpsonroids0 Jul 13
Jul 13 WTB Darkmoon Game Prize boxes I missed last week's Darkmoon Faire, but still wanted to grab some things from these boxes before the Legion pre-patch. From my understanding Darkmoon Game Prize are trade-able if they haven't been opened yet. If you have any unopened sitting around, I'd gladly buy some. Hit me up in game on Blaire or by my battle.net tag Knives#1744. Thanks!Blaire0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Deleted Dead Community......Kalnazzar4 Jul 13
Jul 13 WTB Heroic Arch Kill Pm me with price #robozeo1363Robozeo0 Jul 13
Jul 12 [A] EST Tue/Wed 2/13M - Recruiting Dps/Heals Hello! <Special Friends> from Korgath [A] is recruiting! See the TL;DR below and read more at the bottom if you are interested in joining! Current Progression: 2/13M Kills Previous Progression: Full MoP and WoD AOTC's! Raid Times: 9pm to 12pm EST on Tuesday and Wednesday during progression. Recruitment: 5 DPS and a Healer Healers: Shaman DPS: Mage, Hunter, Ele Shaman, Warlock and Future Demon Hunter Tank: None atm Who to Contact: Arriv (Arriv#1535) - Officer Varencienne (Palindrake#1771) - Officer Valarauko (HUEHUEHUEHUE#1618) - Officer Olvim (Istovir#1767) - Officer Tempusbane (Cryogenix#1778) - Guild Master Any other exceptional players are encouraged to apply. If you can provide combat logs of any recent encounters, please do so in order to expedite your application process. About us! <Special Friends> is a two-to-three night Alliance raiding guild on Korgath-US. We raid 9pm-12am EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with the occasional extra raid on Thursday during the same hours decided by member vote. We are currently 13/13 in Heroic HFC and 2/13 in Mythic. We are looking to get a few more good players to round out our Legion Roster, and we like new friends! Our core has finished AOTC from the current teams inception (SoO) and we will continue to do so through Legion. We are a semi-casual guild looking to have a good time while experiencing content. If you're looking for server first achievements, look elsewhere. What we CAN offer you is a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where progression is important - but not at the expense of real-world priorities. That being said, we expect applicants to know their class, including proper rotation, stat priorities, gems, enchants, etc. We are more than willing to help people improve their game play if asked, but we are not here to teach you how to play your class or the game. Our policy for new raiders is that you will be brought into the raid group immediately as a trial member. The trial period lasts 2 weeks, during which time you will have low loot priority - this means you won't receive loot unless none of the other core raiders need it. This actually happens pretty frequently since most bosses are on farm, so don't fret! You are welcome to apply and raid with us cross-server for your trial, but if you wish to become a full-fledged raider you will need to transfer to Korgath and join our guild. We look forward to hearing from you!Arrib10 Jul 12
Jul 12 rip Kathiki you will be missed :( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20177160/new-silence-penalty-coming-to-world-of-warcraft-7-12-2016Palafif0 Jul 12
Jul 12 WTB Challenge Mode Gold Carry offering 350k Offering 350k for a good carry for 8/8 Challenge Mode Gold. Offering 350k. Add me BigD#1529Daniel0 Jul 12
Jul 11 WTB 8/8 GOLD CMs hmu if you're selling Brovon#1528Oldandgross0 Jul 11
Jul 11 [A] WTB Gold CMs Currently 3/8 If anyone is selling , please shoot me a request :) Mozaik#1921Xy0 Jul 11
Jul 10 [A] <Angels of Death Clan> @ Korgath (H 8/13) [removed]Glucosè5 Jul 10
Jul 10 <Re Lapse> Mythic Archi+Blackhand Sales As the title suggests, <Re Lapse> is looking for potential buyers for Mythic Archimonde and Blackhand carries. With the purchase you get the mythic achievements, the title and the mount. We do not take anything but in-game currency. You will control your character. You'll just be asked to *off yourself* so you don't mess with any potential wipe-causing mechanics. Runs will occur on Fridays between 9-1EST. Gear drops/rules will be explained upon inquiring with us.Prices: Mythic Blackhand+Mount - No longer available. All slots filled. Mythic Archi+Mount - 1.2M If interested please contact myself, Honk#11189, with any questions or to reserve a run. ____________________________________________________________________ All Archimonde dates after the pre-patch are subject to change and/or cancellation if the HFC raid wide 30% nerf isn't enough to offset classes being nerfed and balanced for artifact weapons. ____________________________________________________________________Honktastic4 Jul 10
Jul 9 Ex-mythic raider LF guild for legion. Hey, I'm coming back to raiding for legion and I was looking for a guild to call home. I used to raid Highmaul hardcore, was 6/7M when it was current content, then quit during Mythic blackrock, I moved on to pvp and achieved near-gladiator ratings. I'm an exceptional player with great game awareness and I have good knowledge of every class. I will roll any class/spec that is needed, I plan on using my Legion pre-order boost on my raiding character. I used to main holy paladin and resto/feral druid. But that account is banned currently. I have no problem being either horde or alliance. If you would like more information on me, add Lincoln#12341 or comment here :) not sure if I left out any information. I'll post my old armories below: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Galaxy/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Talyra/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Namkha/advancedBigwoof0 Jul 9
Jul 8 Selling Heavy Junkboxes Horde Side Unless... there's some way to get them to alliance side? Or if you feel like paying me on ally side and receiving them on horde side, that's cool too.Kortalis0 Jul 8
Jul 7 WTB Heroic Archi Moose Mount run Wanting to buy archimond moose run! snackums#1260 msg me for pricing and infoKsc0 Jul 7
Jul 6 WTB 6/8 CM GOLD run for 200k I have slacked long enough for it to be a little too late. Can't seem to find many groups and the groups are usually very specific about everything little thing and would rather wait than to go with what they can get. So with a lot less stress I would rather just buy the rest. Bloodmaul Slagmines and Auchindoun are already finished. Just need the other 6. Rin#12136 is btag. Update:I'm 7/8 myself now, so I'm going for the last 1 on my own, I guess I wasn't looking hard enough great groups out there.Ryüko0 Jul 6
Jul 5 WTB gold 8/8 CM as the title states, i am wanting to buy gold CM clear. contact me through my Bnet Vizantius#1750Vizantius0 Jul 5
Jul 5 Archimonde sales Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a few more mythic geared players to join our heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We’d like to see people who are 735+ item level (MUST do 110k dps, or 80k+ or 100k+ hps healing depending if we are three healing or two healing) and are interested in making some gold or are just bored to help us sell heroic Archimonde kills to those who wish to buy them. As a carrier in our group you are, of course, welcome to bring one carry along for yourself after you trial one run for us to see if you get a core spot. When you bring a carry along to the group, please be aware that they must be moved to group 5 or 6 and you must always check with Sunstep or Kels after inviting the carry to the group, just so we can keep track of which carry belongs to you. Please note that we usually do these runs every day in the afternoon (2pm or 8pm+ PST), concluding in the late evening (depending on how many carriers we have online.) -Updated 7/3/2016 We are currently looking for the following classes / specializations: • Tank: Off tank, all classes (However, Death Knights/Monks are preferred.) • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Warlocks, and Boomkins.) (Be able to consistently do 110k+ DPS.) Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Sunstep#1113 and I’d be more than happy to have a chat to you. Thanks!Water1 Jul 5
Jul 5 WTB Gold CM's If anyone is selling, please let me know! Legoria#1810Solaris0 Jul 5
Jul 4 [H] WTB 8/8 CM runs Horde side - looking to pay gold for 8/8 - Message me Wilkz#1484Wilks0 Jul 4
Jul 4 wtb heavy junkboxes pst with priceNaeleb0 Jul 4
Jul 4 WTB Arch Kill Just trying to get the Arch kill before the pre-patch drops. Ralyan#11972. Message me about pricing and stuff.Ralyan0 Jul 4
Jul 4 Farming the Insane? If anyone needs Heavy Junkboxes, Send me a letter in game.Kazanna0 Jul 4
Jul 3 WTB Heroic Archi kill Hey y'all, just wanted to get my moose mount before legion hits :) Feel free to mail me or pst me Optimoose#1970 Have a good day :)Erupt0 Jul 3
Jul 1 delete deleteWeirwood1 Jul 1
Jun 29 [H] LF PVE Guild Hello, I have been playing wow on and off since tbc and always stuck towards pvp with friends. Recently, I decided that I would like to try out actual pve in a guild and try to do some raiding. I'm not looking for a spot on anyone's main group all I ask is for a spot in an alt run or a team 2 type of thing where i can learn without too much pressure. My hope is that by the time legion drops I will have some raiding experience so that I can either make it to someone's main team or be involved in some kind of actual progress raiding. currently my character is an affliction lock in the blue pvp gear as I havent played much this expansion but I am working on getting some lfr gear. Thank you for your responses in advanceStálin3 Jun 29
Jun 29 Server starting to feel low pop/deadish? Now, I'm not saying its dead obviously, but the server just feels so baron, no one is in any of the capitol cities, lack of guilds that I can find, it just feels low pop, realm pop says were barely riding on 200k and I feel like it'd be time for a well deserved merge. The Warcraft experience just feels eh when a server isn't 300k +Jorinn43 Jun 29
Jun 28 [A] <PRML> 10/13M | LF Mage/Rogue/Ele PRML is a Semi-Hardcore Alliance Mythic Progression Guild, Formed in 2014 by a small group of experienced raiders and has now turned into an established raiding guild. Raid Times: T/W/Th | 8 - 11PM CST Addition of 1 Day in Legion may occur. Expectations: Be Reliable, Attendance of 80%+ Logs that demonstrate your capabilities as a player on the character you are applying with Strong commitment to guild progression Willingness to sit on a fight for a stronger comp A sense of humor Progression: 10/13 Mythic HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC Goals: Progressing quickly is our primary goal however we also aim to maintain a roster of players who enjoy raiding together. Currently Recruiting: Rogues Mages Hunter Ele Sham w/ Resto OS If you're interested in joining, submit your application at: http://www.pr-ml.com/apply If you have any questions prior to applying, you can contact Ayalele at ZeD3X#1428.Trigon41 Jun 28
Jun 28 WTB Heroic Archi kill Just recently returned to playing and would like to get the moose mount before the Legion pre patch hits. Add me or send a message @ Lindsey#1581Galardris0 Jun 28
Jun 27 WTB H Archi kill Wed Evening Hello, let me know the price. This is for a friend on a different server, however I will be paying for it on Korgath. My Btag is bearboomtree#1485 Thank you!Elurael1 Jun 27
Jun 26 [A] <Spire> - 11/13M - Looking for DPS!!! About Us: Current Progression: 11/13M Raid Times: Thursday and Sunday, 8:00pm-12:00am EST <Spire> of Korgath is a fairly young guild who is using this time to lay a foundation and recruit our core group to push Mythic content going into Legion. We are focusing on steady progression in raids while maintaining an adult oriented, “casual” raid schedule of only 8 hours a week. Because of this lighter schedule, and the desire to see actual progression, it is imperative that we recruit smart, driven raiders who will put their all in during our raid times. We strive to provide an environment in which serious, progression-minded players have the opportunity to advance in the "End Game" of WoW. We host a professional atmosphere where mature players have the opportunity to maximize their character's potential. Our aim is to enrich that environment with those seeking a long-term home in which to invest their time and energy. What We’re Looking For: **Immediate opening for a talented, skilled and committed Tank of any class** Rogue – High Death Knight - Medium Warrior - Medium Holy Paladin - Medium Mage - High Warlock - High If <Spire> sounds like the right fit for you please feel free to contact any of the below members for more information! Guild Master: Rothric (Pacman#1835) Officer: Sherai (Gairloch#11173) Recruitment Officer: Orsina (Orsina#1365) *Please do not contact officers or members during raid hours. Our raid time is very valuable to us and needs our full attention.* Orsina1 Jun 26