Korgath

Sep 25, 2016 Resto Druid LF Raid Group to call Home Figured I'd give it a shot here. I've wanted to raid again, however I work nights. I am off Wednesday - Friday nights and would love to find a guild that raided on those nights. If you or anyone you know are looking let me know. I'm currently 848 ilvl and do not have a legendary yet.Acavar0 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 25, 2016 Hello friends It's your old pal Spinrathen. Just dropping by to say hello and see if WoW is fun again. I'll be on sporadically for the next little while, if you see me say hello. Cheers!Spinrathin6 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 LF guild with odd raiding hours/weekend My name is Petezaroll-Korgath. From Wrath to now, I have had a lot of raiding experience on my paladin as holy and ret. 2k rated in pvp from Wrath as well, if that matters. I'm an 839 demon hunter looking for a guild that raids late at night, or on weekends. I work 2-11pm monday through friday so I am hoping to raid at weird times. Weekends are open to whatever time. I can raid after work mon-fri from 1130-4am.Stendaarr0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Lost Chapter Raiding for Legion @ Lost Chapter @ is now recruiting a healer and dps for our core group for Legion, Please whisper Dagosto/Gumad/Whiteanthony/Defnotmike/Bigdaddylou/Moayy/holyhoj/helgriid for more information on how to apply to our main group.We will be one of the top guilds on this server. Raid times 9-12pm eastern time, Wed/Sun/Monday. Monday will be the back up day.Dagosto18 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 LF Early Afternoon Semi-serious Guild Hello, I am currently looking for a semi-serious/serious raiding guild that raids mornings to early afternoons. I work on a rotating schedule from 7 pm to 7 am and unable to make any night raids. I also typically train at the gym from around 4 pm to 6 pm and therefore I would prefer a raiding schedule that begins around 11 pm to noon and ends at 3 to 4pm. I currently have a level 100 of each class and a 110 disc priest at 840 ilvl. I would prefer to raid as either a Tank or DPS, but would consider healer if needed. I am able to transfer servers if needed as well. I look forward to hearing from some of ya!Inoshi0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 We’re Legendarily Insane in the Membrane!!! Hello! My name is Amber and I’m the GM of Legendary Insanity. We are looking to recruit a couple of people to help us continue our heroic raiding this expansion. We are currently looking for: A full time healer, Possibly 2 (High priority) A part time healer/dps A part time dps/tank We are a casual heroic Alliance raiding guild who raids two days a week: Sunday and Monday, 7:45 PM to 11:00 PM EST. We are open to the idea of mythics later down the road, but they are not a high priority for us. We have been raiding together since Mists but many of us have raiding experience that goes back all the way to BC. We successfully cleared every raid in Warlords with AotC, so we are experienced enough and pretty good at pretending like we know what we’re doing! Our guild is full of online friends and raiders who have known each other for many years. We help each other out with gearing in dungeons, quests, and sometimes even pvp (for the few who can actually pvp). We are a very active guild both inside and outside of the game, keeping in touch through Facebook, DIscord, and through playing other Blizzard or Steam games when the content droughts start to come in. Our raid and guild environment is friendly, fun, and goofy--we’re here to successfully kill things for sure, but have a good time doing it. We are very excited to add new people to our family of friends. If you are interested or would like more information please get in touch with myself -Jezzy#1994, Folster - Potassium#1732, or Melysmash - Mely#1263.Amber4 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 Can't Stop, Won't Stop recruiting (A) Hey there. We are a small guild of 4, looking to fill out our roster a bit so we can stop pugging. We are looking for a third healer, and another tank, and any dps really. Preferred tank would be paladin or druid, preferred heals shaman or druid. Any dps class is welcome. Some of us have mythic raid experience, some of us are kind of basic, but we're going to be doing mythic + dungeons and up to heroic raiding at least. Who knows what the future holds for our little guild, but if you're interested in being a part of it, reply to this thread or pm me in game. Thanks for your consideration, and peace.Holyfrijole10 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 <Dementis> is recruiting for EN (A) Hey everyone, <Dementis > is rebuilding for Legion raiding. We're a tight-knit, very friendly, semi-serious guild looking to expand our raid group to a much larger size. We'll be starting with Emerald Nightmare normal, but should be moving into heroic and hopefully some mythic kills later in the tier. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30-10:00 PM Server Time, (8:30-11:00 Eastern) and we're primarily looking for healers, but as we are looking to grow the size of our group we are looking for dps as well. Classes and specs are flexible. Raiding experience preferred but not required. If you have any questions or are interested in joining message Ruhkouri, Paszun or Oblividan in game. Or you can add my Battletag Ruhkouri#1496 Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in Emerald Nightmare!Ruhkouri2 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 Resto/Feral Druid LF Arena 2/3/5 Haven't played since wotlk ex-gladiator ex-warlord Fresh to this server, started playing with some rl friends. Looking for semi serious arena teams of all format. Give me a shot plx ^^Cingano0 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 <Twenty One Pilots> In need of tanks In dire need of tanks, our tanks went to horde today. Any tank 840+ will do. We can also help you get geard. Also accepting any dps (no leather) atm.Semandemon3 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger Looking to buy swift spectral tiger. Have funds ready to go. Send me a message/COD mail :)Minish0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 [A]DH[V]LF early morning/weekend raid guild Heya! Due to time difference im having a hardtime finding a raiding guild. My current specc is Vengeance and idd prefer staying this For week days times from 1.00pm EST + 8 ~ hours works, for weekend any time's work, ill change my sleep schedule Raided BC, Wotlk, half Cata and then got boored of the game untill now Current ilvl 849 Contact me anytime ingame Grtz RobertTorsdag0 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 This is my Cat Butters. http://i.imgur.com/8IxNvxE.jpg Show me your Furbabies Korgath!Jimmydean0 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 <VoA> LF HPal, MW, RDPS for mythic raiding Guild: VoA Server: Korgath Faction: Alliance Group 1: Tues/Wed 8 - 11PM CST (6 - 9 pm PST) Ran by Fingenn#1179 Group 2: Fri/Sat 9 - 12PM CST (7 - 10 pm PST) Ran by Majestic#1751 <VoA> is currently looking for competitive players for Heroic and Mythic progression for Legion! We are a group of players that have been playing together for years. We are casual-hardcore players; we like to accomplish as much as possible with the time we have. The guild itself has been around since vanilla and into wrath. Most players were still playing spread out among other guilds but we have come back together to experience Legion together. We also do alt runs and other guild activities! Group 1 Recruitment: Currently looking for a MW Monk and a few more ranged DPS (non-hunter). Group 2 Recruitment: Looking for a Holy Paladin and ranged DPS (non-hunter). What we look for in raiders: Good attendance Knowledge of class/spec Willingness to improve Positive attitudeLoot: Loot rules are TBD; with the new changes to personal loot, is it a viable option. However if a different method is chosen there will be a poll, more than likely a Loot Council/Attendance reward system. Contact: Fingenn#1179 - Guild Leader and Group 1 Raid Leader Majestic#1751 - Officer and Group 2 Raid LeaderIf you prefer questionnaires/applications, simply fill out the quick questionnaire at: http://voa-korgath.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for your time!Laadei0 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 [A]<TEXAS> Mon/Thurs 8-11pm cst Our guild strives to be that of learning, fun and community. mostly made up of people from Texas (surprise), But we welcome anyone who is looking for a home for Legion. What we are looking for… New players : if you are just getting into WoW and dont have a clue what you are doing we would love to take you under our wing and guide you into being a successful WoW player. New Raiders: Have little to no experience raiding in WoW? We want to provide a fun and understanding environment for you to better understand you class and be able to excel at becoming a skilled raider. Veteran Raiders/Players: We can't hope to fully cover and provide adequate support to New players without the help of some fellow veterans of the game. We are looking to you to fill leadership roles in your class and spec! Goals: Teaching through normal raids Advancing in heroic raids Grouping for mythic dungeon progress Grouping for PvP Expand player knowledge of game and class Grow an enjoyable communityRaid nights Mon/Thurs 8-11pm cst. Will be raiding this Tuesday for the launch of Emerald dream! If this interests you at all add my battletag jambii#1868Rafbag0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 [A] <Twenty One Raiders> Recruiting. We're currently in need of a Prot Warrior or Pally, a Holy Pally and a Rdruid, and a few dps to finish out the roster. We raid tues/thurs 9-12 server time. We use discord to raid. Youll have to be 835+ to raid but we'll run you through mythics to get you geard if youre not. If interested message me in game or add my btag Miny#11513. Have a good day.Semandemon0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 840 ilvl Arms Warrior looking to raid Reliable player looking for an ambitious raiding group to join. I can offtank if needed.Ineedheals0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Any old Medievia or original <Drama> play? I used to play during beta and vanilla with Drama on shattered hand. I was a NE rogue named Vrez. After the guild transfered to this server though I lost touch with everyone. I was wondering if any old Drama vets or people from the old game Medievia still play?Vli4 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 [A] <The Lost Order> Recruitment <The Lost Order> is recruiting for our core raid group. We are currently looking for dps and healers. Our raid times are Mondays and Wednesdays 9pm-12am server time. If interested, reply to this thread or contact Leviathan#1495 for more info.Deldramar0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 [A] Recruiting for Weekend Raid Hello there. We are a recently formed guild of returning players and are looking to set up a raid team to fit into our busy lives. The current times we are looking to raid are: Saturday & Sunday 8:00 pm-10:30 pm server (9pm-11:30 est(6pm-8:30pst)) With the possibility of the raid extending a extra half hour if we are close to getting a boss down etc. We will require DBM or BigWigs which ever you prefer and Discord will be our preferred voice application. Currently we need at least 1 more healer and tank and some dps. Feel free to post here if interested or send me a in game mail.Emirya0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Mythic 5 Man Ranged DPS needed In need of two solid DPS for mythic dungeons. Prefer range, currently have a Holy Priest, Enhancement Shaman, and a Veng Demon Hunter. Please know your class, role and rotation. Not trying to be rude but if DPS is low on bosses we will replace on the next dungeon. We are all 840+ ilvl and have are 3rd relic slot. Looking to roll the mythics quickly. ( we understand not everyone knows the fights, we just want you to know your class and play it correctly) My Battle tag is KLR#1488, hit me up in game. Trying to get a solid team together for Mythic Plus. Come make friends!! :)Klr0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 [A] Resto Druid LF Raid guild I am a restondruid with hardcore raid experience. Typically top 2000 world. I took a break from mop and wod. And I am coming back for legion. I can't raid Tuesday's as I have a prior obligation. I just hit 110 and will be focusing on gearing to around 840 for the start of raids. I also have a holy paladin friend, stopped raiding after TBC that is coming back as well.Holefiller3 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 Looking for ranged for legion! <Satire> is now recruiting for Legion! This brand new guild is being led by members who have experience in every expansion since Vanilla. The guild was founded and is looking for members who want to get in on the ground floor of this new raiding guild. Our guild has a unique goal- We want to be made up of adult members who are balancing real life responsibilities and still want to successfully raid and progress. The guild will provide guild repairs, flasks and food for guild raids. Outside of raid we are recruiting like-minded individuals who want to play the game in a social environment. The guild utilizes discord as its primary voice chat. We do have a vent server that we keep as a backup. We also have a subreddit we will use to keep our raid roster up to date- or to share strategies or important/relevant information. What are we looking for? We want skilled players who are able to commit to a raid schedule. Previous raid experience is a plus, however if you are willing to do the work- then it is not a requirement! Although all classes and roles will be considered, our current needs are for a strong ranged dps. The core raid group is not looking for a tank or healer- but if you have a strong dps spec for raids, we can use your off spec to tank and heal mythics. Guild raid nights for legion will be: Wednesday and Thursday- 7pm CST- 10pm CST and a clean-up raid night on Monday’s from 7pm-10pm. GM’s Btag-Mysticlily#1856 Co-GM’s Btag- Tombad87#1241Mysticlily0 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 11, 2016 [A] or [H] warlock LF raiding guild I just recently came back for legion and am looking for a late night/early morning raiding guild. I am available from 11pm -11am server time . I'm a very experienced raider who was at the cutting edge of progression throughout vanilla, TBC, and WOTLK. I quit the game after LK and now I'm back. Also, I'm willing to go horde to find a guild that fits my schedule. Feel free to add me: Arkadias#1642Apollex0 Sep 11, 2016
Sep 10, 2016 [A] Vetern player LFG active early morning [Edit] I've transferred to an Oceanic realm.Illecebra0 Sep 10, 2016
Sep 10, 2016 [A] Looking for home - Casual Raiding There is quite a few of us, so we would be willing to start another raid group. 90% of us have been playing since Vanilla and were apart of hard-core raiding but since we aren't spring chickens anymore we're just looking for a social casual raiding guild. We are all kinda on the fence when raiding would be best. Currently just running through mythic dungeons. Add me, btag Syllie#11658 *** Priest Holy Warrior Tank DH DPS DK DPS/Tank Druid Feral Monk DPS Hunter Warrior DPS Shaman DPS K Thanks.Sÿll0 Sep 10, 2016
Sep 10, 2016 WTS [Plans: Oathkeeper's Helm] Hello Korgath, I have in my possession the incredibly rare plans for Oathkeeper's Helm. A beautiful bright green plate head piece. 0% drop chance coming from Wowhead. I am offering this at the low, low price of 150k. What a great deal! Price is negotiable and I will consider other offers however!Don't miss your opportunity to obtain this incredibly rare blacksmithing plan! Wowhead link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=23625/plans-oathkeepers-helm Remember that I have the Best Deals In Town!Deal0 Sep 10, 2016
Sep 10, 2016 [A] <VoA> Recruiting progression raiders Guild: VoA Server: Korgath Faction: Alliance Group 1: Tues/(Wed or Thurs up for vote) 8 - 11PM CST (6 - 9 pm PST) Ran by Fingenn#1179 Group 2: Fri/Sat 9 - 12PM CST (7 - 10 pm PST) Ran by Majestic#1751 <VoA> is currently looking for competitive players for Heroic and Mythic progression for Legion! We are a group of players that have been playing together for years. We are casual-hardcore players; we like to accomplish as much as possible with the time we have. The guild itself has been around since vanilla and into wrath. Most players were still playing spread out among other guilds but we have come back together to experience Legion together. Have questions about your class? Need help on certain boss mechanics? Feel free to ask we are all here to help each other! In raid, or out in the world! We also do alt runs and other guild activities! Recruitment: Tank spots are currently full. We are still looking for exceptional DPS and healers for both groups. What we look for in raiders: Good attendance Knowledge of class/spec Willingness to improve Positive attitudeLoot: Loot rules are TBD; with the new changes to personal loot, is it a viable option. However if a different method is chosen there will be a poll, more than likely a Loot Council/Attendance reward system. Contact: Fingenn#1179 - Guild Leader and Group 1 Raid Leader Majestic#1751 - Officer and Group 2 Raid LeaderIf you prefer questionnaires/applications, simply fill out the quick questionnaire at: http://voa-korgath.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for your time!Lade2 Sep 10, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Any late night raiding guilds? My work schedule is 2pm to 10pm CST. Any guilds on our server with raid times that would fit that? Looking for a solid group of adults to raid with.Sinizter1 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 [A]Prot Warrior Lf weekend raiding guild In addition to the tittle I am a long time player and experienced raider/tank looking for a late night weekend raiding guild. During WoD my raiding leaned toward the more hardcore environment, but currently I am looking for a more casual guild to raid in. PST in-game/mail "klat" or add me "klatt#1321" for more info.Klat0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Blue Nation pvp/pve recruit LF pvp and pve players. Will be starting off with RBGS and mythic dungeons pst me or Ultraacombo for more info.Warzap1 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 Looking for ranged dps for core team. <Satire> is now recruiting for Legion! This brand new guild is being led by members who have experience in every expansion since Vanilla. The guild was founded and is looking for members who want to get in on the ground floor of this new raiding guild. Our guild has a unique goal- We want to be made up of adult members who are balancing real life responsibilities and still want to successfully raid and progress. The guild will provide guild repairs, flasks and food for guild raids. Outside of raid we are recruiting like-minded individuals who want to play the game in a social environment. The guild utilizes discord as its primary voice chat. We do have a vent server that we keep as a backup. We also have a subreddit we will use to keep our raid roster up to date- or to share strategies or important/relevant information. What are we looking for? We want skilled players who are able to commit to a raid schedule. Previous raid experience is a plus, however if you are willing to do the work- then it is not a requirement! Although all classes and roles will be considered, our current needs are for a strong ranged dps. We will still take melee dps with a strong progression mindset. At this time our team doesn’t need shaman, rogues, or palis. The core raid group is not looking for a tank or healer- but if you have a strong dps spec for raids, we can use your off spec to tank and heal mythics. Guild raid nights for legion will be: Wednesday and Thursday- 7pm CST- 10pm CST and a clean-up raid night on Monday’s from 7pm-10pm. GM’s Btag-Mysticlily#1856 Co-GM’s Btag- Tombad87#1241Mysticlily0 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 3, 2016 Ashran - Fastest way to honor talents Hi Korgath! Hope ya all are enjoying Legion so far! If you are looking to farm ur honour talents, get guaranteed marks of honor along with gear and a nice amount of gold Ashran is currently one of the fastest ways to farm HKS and to grind all your toons quickly Unlike BGS its a chance to get gold, gear most times you don't even get anything if you even manage to win a battleground, how ever in Ashran its guaranteed boxes and something in it! We are inviting people from all realms to queue up for Ashran so people can level up and grind their talents quickly on all their toons via Ashran ** Ashran is the fastest way to level up ur PvP honour talents, it is a 80 man BG and it never ends! ** Ashran has guaranteed 100% loot and marks of honour, no chances, no good luck needed here! Something will be in a box that you get from each event win, rare or a boss kill. ** Ashran is the best PvP Gold farming method in the game, where you can do large scale PvP and farm gold at the same time, I personally used to earn 15-20k gold in Ashran in a day, and this was the only way I earned any gold at all in WoD. ** Ashran is great for large guilds as you can play in large groups for some large scale pvp! Encourage people to queue up for Ashran, as the queues are slow at the moment, as people are exploring legion and still levelling. The faster people start queuing up the better! Read more at http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749004868 Have fun in Legion!Cryptids0 Sep 3, 2016
Sep 3, 2016 The Korgath 110 Club How many of y'all are 110 now?Dreadfury1 Sep 3, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 [A] Returning Players LF Raid Guild My friend and I have returned to WoW, and are looking for a like-minded guild to do Mythic raiding with in Legion. We are planning on playing Vengeance DH and Resto Shaman as a package deal, & are able to raid 7pm to 11pm eastern time, any days of the week. We do our research, & are very dedicated to constantly improving our gameplay, & we expect the same from others. We've been let down in the past, & need leadership to be not only loyal to it's raiders as long as they are showing improvement/willingness to improve, but also able to recognize when a player is repeatedly performing sub-par & is not making an effort to improve & make the tough call to ensure they will not be holding everyone else back. If you have any questions or think we might be a good fit feel free to contact me here or in game. I'm usually around between 3pm & 6am eastern most days.Lauralais0 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 Balance druid LF guild for legion Looking for a non-core spot in a guild. I'm not consistently available due to an erratic work schedule, but plan on PUG raiding and would happily fill in a spot if needed. Prefer an active social guild with friendly people and a healthy population.Manfriend0 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 Now recruiting dps for Legion! <Satire> is now recruiting for Legion! This brand new guild is being led by members who have experience in every expansion since Vanilla. The guild was founded and is looking for members who want to get in on the ground floor of this new raiding guild. Our guild has a unique goal- We want to be made up of adult members who are balancing real life responsibilities and still want to successfully raid and progress. The guild will provide guild repairs, flasks and food for guild raids. Outside of raid we are recruiting like-minded individuals who want to play the game in a social environment. The guild utilizes discord as its primary voice chat. We do have a vent server that we keep as a backup. We also have a subreddit we will use to keep our raid roster up to date- or to share strategies or important/relevant information. What are we looking for? We want skilled players who are able to commit to a raid schedule. Previous raid experience is a plus, however if you are willing to do the work- then it is not a requirement! Although all classes and roles will be considered, our current needs are for melee dps and ranged dps. Currently we are not recruiting for tanks or heals for our core team. Melee- DK-Medium Need DH- Medium need Monk- Medium Need Feral Druid- medium need Warrior- Medium need Pali- Low need Ranged: Warlock: Medium need Boomkin: Medium need Shadow priest: Medium need Hunter: Low need Mage: Low need We are not currently recruiting for shamans or rogues at this time. All classes are welcome for back up raid spots. Guild raid nights for legion will be: Wednesday and Thursday- 7pm CST- 10pm CST and a clean-up raid night on Monday’s from 7pm-10pm. GM’s Btag-Mysticlily#1856 Co-GM’s Btag- Tombad87#1241Mysticlily0 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 [A] Looking to tank in legion I'm back and looking to tank in legion as a prot warrior. I work third shift unfortunately and have to be done raiding by 9pm realm time Sunday-Thursday. I am available anytime on Friday and Saturday though.Wcdevil0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 Anyone doing Moose Runs Can do either horde or alliance, need a price and time. Not interested in moosebefriends or whatever that is, I'm not on twitter or twitch. My ID is Rev#1939 PST me.Starboomkin0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 Auxillium - Burning crusade Its a long shot but i was curious if anybody on here use to raid with them back in burning crusade .I was in this guild for a long time i was known as soulcrusher and raided with shankomatick,gilarius,elidan,frostyy and sabrewulff . Just hoping to maybe reconnect with some of them or somebody from the guild it was one of the coolest times of my highschool years. I also think they were called west coast runners before i may be wrongßlåckjack0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 [A]Looking for a few people to play with Hey everyone, a friend and I are looking for 2-3 people or so that are interested in leveling for legion through dungeons and quests. Also once we are 110 have a solid group to PvP with as well as do mythic dungeons and everything else at 110. We are mainly looking for mature and casual players that want to play with a few of the same people every night or every other night. We have started a guild that we would like to recruit for eventually but really focusing on finding a couple people to play with on a regular basis. If you would like to join the guild and help with recruitment or anything that would be great. Also would like to attempt the new raids in legion in 10m+ on normal/heroic. A casual setting. If this interests you at all, you can contact me on battle.net at Plumz#1232Pllumz0 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 [A] Group LF weekend raiding on Korgath We're a group of friends returning to WoW for Legion and are looking for a weekend raiding group on Korgath. About Us We're all ex-hardcore raiders, but without the time or will to commit to hardcore raiding anymore. I am also an ex-guild leader and can do my hand in raid leading; I just do not have the time to commit to a full guild leader position. We also like arenas/PvP, old content, and achievement hunting. We're looking for a team that wants to push and challenge themselves on Mythic difficulty (for the fun of the challenge and completion), but has no interest in going for world/server firsts. Ultimately, we want a lighthearted and fun environment that we can share with a guild. We're open to unestablished raid groups (i.e., a new, alternate group in an established guild) and/or guilds, we would just expect to see a similar level of competence and effort between all players during raids (preview raid videos, show up early and prepared, etc.). We are happy to fill out surveys/applications, go on trial runs, and show the logs that we can scavenge from our past. Our Team (subject to change/adaptation) WW/Brewmaster Monk (me) Rogue Survival Hunter Enhancement Shaman Holy Pally OR Resto Shaman (he's undecided) There are also a few other players in our group that are either: a.) Undecided on whether they want to raid/what class they want to raid on, OR b.) Have not contacted me about raiding. It is possible that we could recruit more people if there is an interest. TL;DR Old guard returning, looking for weekend raiding group on Korgath. Contact Battle.net: Majestic#1751 In-game: Laadei-Korgath Feel free to contact me on either Battle.net or in-game to discuss further. Thanks for your time in reading our post!Lade0 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 Battle Pet Tamers: Outland Is anyone else unable to start a battle with Ras' an? Has anyone else had this problem? Was it fixed, if so how?Deskclock20 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 [A] looking for pve guild Long time raider looking for a solid home going into Legion. Willing to play any role in the new expansion. I can prepare any class aside from shaman/monk. Prefer 2nd shift 7pm-11pm, or weekends. Looking for a 'solid' guild. My guilds in the recent expansions have suffered from "x" isn't here tonight we can't raid and they eventually fall apart during progression. I feel I'm an above average addition to a raid group, always bring my consumables and know the fights. If you are looking for a motivated raider to fill a non leadership role in your guild, I would love to hear more. Thank You. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Merril/achievement#81:15271Merril5 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 WTB: Heavy Junkboxes Post availability and price here, thanks!Quiggles0 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 <Once Lost Souls> looking for more! Title says it all, we are looking for a few new people, specifically tanks and a few decent rdps, to fill out our roster and prepare for legion (whenever that comes out) We raid Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 6-9 server time. Currently we are 13/13 Heroic. Friday night is generally a full clear of normal for alts or lower geared friends and guildies, Saturdays and Sundays we either now just kill manno/archi or do old content / achievement runs whilst waiting for leigion :)Mollee40 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 (A) Equilux - Newly established, lf raiders Hello Korgath! Equilux is a newly established raiding guild consisting of returning heroic wotlk raiders. We are currently seeking healers and ranged dps to fill out our ranks for legion raiding, and are particularly interested in healers willing to off-spec a dps role. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8 - 12 PM EST (7 - 11 server time). We plan to establish ourselves with a core group of reliable players during heroic progression and then move into mythic raiding. Feel free to reply here or send an in game message if you are interested!Tafariel0 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Any Ally PvP oriented guilds "recruiting"? I'm a casual/semi-serious PvPer, mostly arenas and skirmishes. Hiatuses and IRL stuff (in addition to not much else to do) had me miss most of WoD. But alas, Legion got me hyped and I'm back. again. I pretty much only play druid, feral specifically. I have lots of druids, and am in the process of leveling a few more of them, 3 are already level 100, along with a 100 Arcane Mage. (and 100 DH but who doesn't have one of those?) The guild that my characters are currently in is all but dead. The GM is rarely around or is only chat on via armory app. A bummer cuz I liked the guy. Sure an add-on can mass recruit a bunch of new players but no one sticks around once they see that there is 2-3 people out of 450+ online at a time, and no conversation happens. I don't like that. I have no demands. I don't want any raid spots and I don't need to be on an RBG team. Honestly I just want a chatbox to read and throw in my occasional 2c, and some other PvPers to team up with. I'm happy to jump in and help when i can, even if its something as silly as using a multi-seat mount to fly someone's alt around a questing zone. Please. give me people. I'm getting lonely.Unclescar1 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 <A> Light Recruiting for AM raids. Recruitment notice for the Alliance guild <Light> on Korgath US. Raid Times: AM TEAM: Wed 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:00am - 3:00pm EST) Thur 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:0m - 3:00pm EST) PM TEAM: Sat 10:30pm - 1:00am server (8:300pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:30pm - 2:00am EST) Plans for a 2nd day for Legion. PVP Daily 24/7 ------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment: Are you still having fun doing raids that came out months ago? Neither are we. But we do enjoy farming sh*t and hanging with guildies, doing achieves and being awesome. We progress. We never stop playing. We make it work. If you are coming back to the game to prep for Legion our raid teams are perfect fo you. After we moved our main team from Night to mornings we have had to fill a lot of spots and our 13/13M progression was basically shut down. We are gearing people every Tue morning and Sunday night for our main raid teams. We are currently looking for the following: AM Team: Ranged DPS are badly needed! OPEN: Hunters, Mage, Lock, Spriest, Ele Shammy, Frost/UH DK, Rsham, Rdruid. SEMI: Enh Shammy, Blood DK, Ret/Prot Pally, Fury War. CLOSED: D/Hpriest, RDruid, MW/BM Monk, Prot War PM Team: All Open All PVPers are welcome, a LOT of us are doing 3s daily and RBGs daily. Bonus Points if you have a bumping personality and are comfortable with an OS (that goes for you too, pure DPS classes!!) -------------------------------------------------------- Guild History Light was originally a 25 man guild founded in the BC-era on Shadowmoon. We have had many changes during our raiding history, including leadership changes and a server transfer to Korgath. During MoP we had 3 Heroic/Mythic teams running and 2 Mythic teams in WoD. Despite realm population drops and changing to morning times we have been raiding every single week since. We also expanded into PVP running RBGs in 6.2 and have a large amount of past and present Glad players. -------------------------------------------------------- About us currently: The guild is in a transition process from being one of the top 5 raiding guilds on our realm to being a PVE and PVP "Semi-casual" oriented guild. We started running Morning times during HFC and have started another HFC team for night time raids late into the expansion. We do plan on adding another day for our night team when we have the people to run regularly. After making large adjustments to our raid schedual we have had to fill a lot of spots and our 13/13M progression was basically shut down. We are gearing people every Tue morning and Sunday night. The main focus is prep for Legion and building a roster of players that can work together and get along with eachother. We have zero tolerance for drama and use big boy/girl rules. Our AM team is currently 13/13H Our PM team is currently 13/13N We want motivated and consistent players. The guild is much more laid back than prior tiers, our goal is to kick @$$ and have fun. Please contact Ludix/Krozix for any more information you may have. We use Curse Voice for communication. You can find us at Light-Korgath on the "discover" tab. -------------------------------------------------------- Contact: AM Team officers: Vocalized and Krozix PM Team officers: Sixthsin and Ludix Guild Master Btag: (Ludix#11293)Krozix0 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Get in on the ground floor! <Satire> is now recruiting for Legion! This brand new guild is being led by members who have experience in every expansion since Vanilla. The guild was founded and is looking for members who want to get in on the ground floor of this new raiding guild. Our guild has a unique goal- We want to be made up of adult members who are balancing real life responsibilities and still want to successfully raid and progress. The guild will provide guild repairs, flasks and food for guild raids. Outside of raid we are recruiting like-minded individuals who want to play the game in a social environment. What are we looking for? We want skilled players who are able to commit to a raid schedule. Previous raid experience is a plus, however if you are willing to do the work- then it is not a requirement! Guild raid nights for legion will be: Wednesday and Thursday- 7pm CST- 10pm CST and a clean-up raid night on Monday’s from 7pm-10pm. GM’s Btag-Mysticlily#1856 Co-GM’s Btag- Tombad87#1241Mysticlily1 Aug 21, 2016