Korgath

Sep 5, 2016 Looking for ranged dps for core team. <Satire> is now recruiting for Legion! This brand new guild is being led by members who have experience in every expansion since Vanilla. The guild was founded and is looking for members who want to get in on the ground floor of this new raiding guild. Our guild has a unique goal- We want to be made up of adult members who are balancing real life responsibilities and still want to successfully raid and progress. The guild will provide guild repairs, flasks and food for guild raids. Outside of raid we are recruiting like-minded individuals who want to play the game in a social environment. The guild utilizes discord as its primary voice chat. We do have a vent server that we keep as a backup. We also have a subreddit we will use to keep our raid roster up to date- or to share strategies or important/relevant information. What are we looking for? We want skilled players who are able to commit to a raid schedule. Previous raid experience is a plus, however if you are willing to do the work- then it is not a requirement! Although all classes and roles will be considered, our current needs are for a strong ranged dps. We will still take melee dps with a strong progression mindset. At this time our team doesn’t need shaman, rogues, or palis. The core raid group is not looking for a tank or healer- but if you have a strong dps spec for raids, we can use your off spec to tank and heal mythics. Guild raid nights for legion will be: Wednesday and Thursday- 7pm CST- 10pm CST and a clean-up raid night on Monday’s from 7pm-10pm. GM’s Btag-Mysticlily#1856 Co-GM’s Btag- Tombad87#1241Mysticlily0 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 3, 2016 Ashran - Fastest way to honor talents Hi Korgath! Hope ya all are enjoying Legion so far! If you are looking to farm ur honour talents, get guaranteed marks of honor along with gear and a nice amount of gold Ashran is currently one of the fastest ways to farm HKS and to grind all your toons quickly Unlike BGS its a chance to get gold, gear most times you don't even get anything if you even manage to win a battleground, how ever in Ashran its guaranteed boxes and something in it! We are inviting people from all realms to queue up for Ashran so people can level up and grind their talents quickly on all their toons via Ashran ** Ashran is the fastest way to level up ur PvP honour talents, it is a 80 man BG and it never ends! ** Ashran has guaranteed 100% loot and marks of honour, no chances, no good luck needed here! Something will be in a box that you get from each event win, rare or a boss kill. ** Ashran is the best PvP Gold farming method in the game, where you can do large scale PvP and farm gold at the same time, I personally used to earn 15-20k gold in Ashran in a day, and this was the only way I earned any gold at all in WoD. ** Ashran is great for large guilds as you can play in large groups for some large scale pvp! Encourage people to queue up for Ashran, as the queues are slow at the moment, as people are exploring legion and still levelling. The faster people start queuing up the better! Read more at http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749004868 Have fun in Legion!Cryptids0 Sep 3, 2016
Sep 3, 2016 The Korgath 110 Club How many of y'all are 110 now?Dreadfury1 Sep 3, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 [A] Returning Players LF Raid Guild My friend and I have returned to WoW, and are looking for a like-minded guild to do Mythic raiding with in Legion. We are planning on playing Vengeance DH and Resto Shaman as a package deal, & are able to raid 7pm to 11pm eastern time, any days of the week. We do our research, & are very dedicated to constantly improving our gameplay, & we expect the same from others. We've been let down in the past, & need leadership to be not only loyal to it's raiders as long as they are showing improvement/willingness to improve, but also able to recognize when a player is repeatedly performing sub-par & is not making an effort to improve & make the tough call to ensure they will not be holding everyone else back. If you have any questions or think we might be a good fit feel free to contact me here or in game. I'm usually around between 3pm & 6am eastern most days.Lauralais0 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 Balance druid LF guild for legion Looking for a non-core spot in a guild. I'm not consistently available due to an erratic work schedule, but plan on PUG raiding and would happily fill in a spot if needed. Prefer an active social guild with friendly people and a healthy population.Manfriend0 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 Now recruiting dps for Legion! <Satire> is now recruiting for Legion! This brand new guild is being led by members who have experience in every expansion since Vanilla. The guild was founded and is looking for members who want to get in on the ground floor of this new raiding guild. Our guild has a unique goal- We want to be made up of adult members who are balancing real life responsibilities and still want to successfully raid and progress. The guild will provide guild repairs, flasks and food for guild raids. Outside of raid we are recruiting like-minded individuals who want to play the game in a social environment. The guild utilizes discord as its primary voice chat. We do have a vent server that we keep as a backup. We also have a subreddit we will use to keep our raid roster up to date- or to share strategies or important/relevant information. What are we looking for? We want skilled players who are able to commit to a raid schedule. Previous raid experience is a plus, however if you are willing to do the work- then it is not a requirement! Although all classes and roles will be considered, our current needs are for melee dps and ranged dps. Currently we are not recruiting for tanks or heals for our core team. Melee- DK-Medium Need DH- Medium need Monk- Medium Need Feral Druid- medium need Warrior- Medium need Pali- Low need Ranged: Warlock: Medium need Boomkin: Medium need Shadow priest: Medium need Hunter: Low need Mage: Low need We are not currently recruiting for shamans or rogues at this time. All classes are welcome for back up raid spots. Guild raid nights for legion will be: Wednesday and Thursday- 7pm CST- 10pm CST and a clean-up raid night on Monday’s from 7pm-10pm. GM’s Btag-Mysticlily#1856 Co-GM’s Btag- Tombad87#1241Mysticlily0 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 [A] Looking to tank in legion I'm back and looking to tank in legion as a prot warrior. I work third shift unfortunately and have to be done raiding by 9pm realm time Sunday-Thursday. I am available anytime on Friday and Saturday though.Wcdevil0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 Anyone doing Moose Runs Can do either horde or alliance, need a price and time. Not interested in moosebefriends or whatever that is, I'm not on twitter or twitch. My ID is Rev#1939 PST me.Starboomkin0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 Auxillium - Burning crusade Its a long shot but i was curious if anybody on here use to raid with them back in burning crusade .I was in this guild for a long time i was known as soulcrusher and raided with shankomatick,gilarius,elidan,frostyy and sabrewulff . Just hoping to maybe reconnect with some of them or somebody from the guild it was one of the coolest times of my highschool years. I also think they were called west coast runners before i may be wrongßlåckjack0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 [A]Looking for a few people to play with Hey everyone, a friend and I are looking for 2-3 people or so that are interested in leveling for legion through dungeons and quests. Also once we are 110 have a solid group to PvP with as well as do mythic dungeons and everything else at 110. We are mainly looking for mature and casual players that want to play with a few of the same people every night or every other night. We have started a guild that we would like to recruit for eventually but really focusing on finding a couple people to play with on a regular basis. If you would like to join the guild and help with recruitment or anything that would be great. Also would like to attempt the new raids in legion in 10m+ on normal/heroic. A casual setting. If this interests you at all, you can contact me on battle.net at Plumz#1232Pllumz0 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 [A] Group LF weekend raiding on Korgath We're a group of friends returning to WoW for Legion and are looking for a weekend raiding group on Korgath. About Us We're all ex-hardcore raiders, but without the time or will to commit to hardcore raiding anymore. I am also an ex-guild leader and can do my hand in raid leading; I just do not have the time to commit to a full guild leader position. We also like arenas/PvP, old content, and achievement hunting. We're looking for a team that wants to push and challenge themselves on Mythic difficulty (for the fun of the challenge and completion), but has no interest in going for world/server firsts. Ultimately, we want a lighthearted and fun environment that we can share with a guild. We're open to unestablished raid groups (i.e., a new, alternate group in an established guild) and/or guilds, we would just expect to see a similar level of competence and effort between all players during raids (preview raid videos, show up early and prepared, etc.). We are happy to fill out surveys/applications, go on trial runs, and show the logs that we can scavenge from our past. Our Team (subject to change/adaptation) WW/Brewmaster Monk (me) Rogue Survival Hunter Enhancement Shaman Holy Pally OR Resto Shaman (he's undecided) There are also a few other players in our group that are either: a.) Undecided on whether they want to raid/what class they want to raid on, OR b.) Have not contacted me about raiding. It is possible that we could recruit more people if there is an interest. TL;DR Old guard returning, looking for weekend raiding group on Korgath. Contact Battle.net: Majestic#1751 In-game: Laadei-Korgath Feel free to contact me on either Battle.net or in-game to discuss further. Thanks for your time in reading our post!Lade0 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 Battle Pet Tamers: Outland Is anyone else unable to start a battle with Ras' an? Has anyone else had this problem? Was it fixed, if so how?Deskclock20 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 [A] looking for pve guild Long time raider looking for a solid home going into Legion. Willing to play any role in the new expansion. I can prepare any class aside from shaman/monk. Prefer 2nd shift 7pm-11pm, or weekends. Looking for a 'solid' guild. My guilds in the recent expansions have suffered from "x" isn't here tonight we can't raid and they eventually fall apart during progression. I feel I'm an above average addition to a raid group, always bring my consumables and know the fights. If you are looking for a motivated raider to fill a non leadership role in your guild, I would love to hear more. Thank You. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Merril/achievement#81:15271Merril5 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 WTB: Heavy Junkboxes Post availability and price here, thanks!Quiggles0 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 <Once Lost Souls> looking for more! Title says it all, we are looking for a few new people, specifically tanks and a few decent rdps, to fill out our roster and prepare for legion (whenever that comes out) We raid Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 6-9 server time. Currently we are 13/13 Heroic. Friday night is generally a full clear of normal for alts or lower geared friends and guildies, Saturdays and Sundays we either now just kill manno/archi or do old content / achievement runs whilst waiting for leigion :)Mollee40 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 (A) Equilux - Newly established, lf raiders Hello Korgath! Equilux is a newly established raiding guild consisting of returning heroic wotlk raiders. We are currently seeking healers and ranged dps to fill out our ranks for legion raiding, and are particularly interested in healers willing to off-spec a dps role. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8 - 12 PM EST (7 - 11 server time). We plan to establish ourselves with a core group of reliable players during heroic progression and then move into mythic raiding. Feel free to reply here or send an in game message if you are interested!Tafariel0 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Any Ally PvP oriented guilds "recruiting"? I'm a casual/semi-serious PvPer, mostly arenas and skirmishes. Hiatuses and IRL stuff (in addition to not much else to do) had me miss most of WoD. But alas, Legion got me hyped and I'm back. again. I pretty much only play druid, feral specifically. I have lots of druids, and am in the process of leveling a few more of them, 3 are already level 100, along with a 100 Arcane Mage. (and 100 DH but who doesn't have one of those?) The guild that my characters are currently in is all but dead. The GM is rarely around or is only chat on via armory app. A bummer cuz I liked the guy. Sure an add-on can mass recruit a bunch of new players but no one sticks around once they see that there is 2-3 people out of 450+ online at a time, and no conversation happens. I don't like that. I have no demands. I don't want any raid spots and I don't need to be on an RBG team. Honestly I just want a chatbox to read and throw in my occasional 2c, and some other PvPers to team up with. I'm happy to jump in and help when i can, even if its something as silly as using a multi-seat mount to fly someone's alt around a questing zone. Please. give me people. I'm getting lonely.Unclescar1 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 <A> Light Recruiting for AM raids. Recruitment notice for the Alliance guild <Light> on Korgath US. Raid Times: AM TEAM: Wed 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:00am - 3:00pm EST) Thur 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:0m - 3:00pm EST) PM TEAM: Sat 10:30pm - 1:00am server (8:300pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:30pm - 2:00am EST) Plans for a 2nd day for Legion. PVP Daily 24/7 ------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment: Are you still having fun doing raids that came out months ago? Neither are we. But we do enjoy farming sh*t and hanging with guildies, doing achieves and being awesome. We progress. We never stop playing. We make it work. If you are coming back to the game to prep for Legion our raid teams are perfect fo you. After we moved our main team from Night to mornings we have had to fill a lot of spots and our 13/13M progression was basically shut down. We are gearing people every Tue morning and Sunday night for our main raid teams. We are currently looking for the following: AM Team: Ranged DPS are badly needed! OPEN: Hunters, Mage, Lock, Spriest, Ele Shammy, Frost/UH DK, Rsham, Rdruid. SEMI: Enh Shammy, Blood DK, Ret/Prot Pally, Fury War. CLOSED: D/Hpriest, RDruid, MW/BM Monk, Prot War PM Team: All Open All PVPers are welcome, a LOT of us are doing 3s daily and RBGs daily. Bonus Points if you have a bumping personality and are comfortable with an OS (that goes for you too, pure DPS classes!!) -------------------------------------------------------- Guild History Light was originally a 25 man guild founded in the BC-era on Shadowmoon. We have had many changes during our raiding history, including leadership changes and a server transfer to Korgath. During MoP we had 3 Heroic/Mythic teams running and 2 Mythic teams in WoD. Despite realm population drops and changing to morning times we have been raiding every single week since. We also expanded into PVP running RBGs in 6.2 and have a large amount of past and present Glad players. -------------------------------------------------------- About us currently: The guild is in a transition process from being one of the top 5 raiding guilds on our realm to being a PVE and PVP "Semi-casual" oriented guild. We started running Morning times during HFC and have started another HFC team for night time raids late into the expansion. We do plan on adding another day for our night team when we have the people to run regularly. After making large adjustments to our raid schedual we have had to fill a lot of spots and our 13/13M progression was basically shut down. We are gearing people every Tue morning and Sunday night. The main focus is prep for Legion and building a roster of players that can work together and get along with eachother. We have zero tolerance for drama and use big boy/girl rules. Our AM team is currently 13/13H Our PM team is currently 13/13N We want motivated and consistent players. The guild is much more laid back than prior tiers, our goal is to kick @$$ and have fun. Please contact Ludix/Krozix for any more information you may have. We use Curse Voice for communication. You can find us at Light-Korgath on the "discover" tab. -------------------------------------------------------- Contact: AM Team officers: Vocalized and Krozix PM Team officers: Sixthsin and Ludix Guild Master Btag: (Ludix#11293)Krozix0 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Get in on the ground floor! <Satire> is now recruiting for Legion! This brand new guild is being led by members who have experience in every expansion since Vanilla. The guild was founded and is looking for members who want to get in on the ground floor of this new raiding guild. Our guild has a unique goal- We want to be made up of adult members who are balancing real life responsibilities and still want to successfully raid and progress. The guild will provide guild repairs, flasks and food for guild raids. Outside of raid we are recruiting like-minded individuals who want to play the game in a social environment. What are we looking for? We want skilled players who are able to commit to a raid schedule. Previous raid experience is a plus, however if you are willing to do the work- then it is not a requirement! Guild raid nights for legion will be: Wednesday and Thursday- 7pm CST- 10pm CST and a clean-up raid night on Monday’s from 7pm-10pm. GM’s Btag-Mysticlily#1856 Co-GM’s Btag- Tombad87#1241Mysticlily1 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Selling names! Pity Forgetful Misled Kristi Emma Besmirched Post offers????Pity4 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Trio Looking for Weekend Raiding Guild Hello guild recruiter, My in game name is Nova. Me and 2 RL friends, Gazm and Listerfiend, are looking for a weekend raiding guild here on Korgath for the upcoming expansion. We will be transferring our toon/toons there very soon! What Are We Looking For In A Guild?? We are looking for something semi casual to casual to chill AF. A guild that raids on the weekends, primarily Friday and Saturday, with optional Sundays maybeeee(for alts or just for the funs) Our Experience Raiding We all have raided hardcore at different times in our wow careers, ranging from vanilla to mid mop. We havent done much this entire expansion but are looking to get back into that raiding environment. My Predicament I just recently was offered a new job and am still unsure of the days I will be working. So I am at best iffy on when I can raid but I will when I can. The Classes We Most Want To Raid On In Legion Gazm's top 3 most wanting to raid on list: 1. DK 2. DH 3. Rouge (All DPS) Listerfiend's top 3 most wanting to raid on list: 1. Priest 2. Rogue 3. Demon Hunter All Dps Nova's top 3 most wanting to raid on list: 1. Shammy (Ele) 2. Warrior 3. Monk All Dps Thanks for stopping by! If you are still here and we didn't scare you off, we would love to hear from you. - Thank you Nova, Gazm, ListerfiendNövå2 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 [H] LF Core Raiding Group Myself and a Buddy want to get into Raiding for Legion. We are looking for a Casual/Serious Guild that raids Mon-Thur sometime between 5-11 server. We both have multiple classes we can bring to the table. We have both played since BC so we know the ropes and i would like to say we are not douche bags. So yea if anyone has some openings let me know. Thank youHòttie1 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Keepers of Antiquity (Korgath) (Alliance) Guild Name: Keepers of Antiquity Realm: Korgath (US) Faction: Alliance Realm Type: PvP Guild Description: Our name says it all. We want to make the game feel like the old days; when it was fun and a community. I don’t know about everyone else but I miss the community feel. Now days everyone gets on and does raid finder or a pug group, there is no since of family or loyalty. This guild wants to bring back that old atmosphere. We want to build up a family that works together; no YELLING or blaming other members just an attitude of encouragement and respect. We don’t want to run the guild alone we want to build a council of about 10-12 people who share our values and views on this STILL amazing game. We would love to recruit players who are willing to help build this guild from the ground up. This council will be the foundation, we will come together to form a guild charter and figure out what we expect from members. Then as a group we will start recruiting looking for members that are suitable for our guild. Starting out we want to establish a raid team/s for Legion so it would be extremely awesome if we could find a few experienced raiders who would be willing to take up the reins of leadership. If we find members who enjoy PVP and desire to take up a leadership role in that area, we welcome that too. Our philosophy is loyalty! So if you are a person who hops from guild to guild, or a person who quits because the guild is not doing as well as you would like; we honestly DON’T want you. We want committed, trustworthy, responsible, and dependable people who are willing to shed blood to make this guild extraordinary. If you would like to request membership please contact: us in game Guild Master Kalnazzar or Elder Aneytiri or by email Guardian.Kalnazzar@gmail.com [b]ElderAneytiri@gmail.com to receive your Guild Packet/Questionnaire.Kalnazzar11 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 Any late night raiding guilds out there? I work the late shift (2PM - 10PM server), and so that puts me out of availability for a good number of groups. Though I don't plan on getting much into heroic raiding (At least until WoD), I would very much be interested in finding a good group of folks to work through normal SoO with. My battletag is Jauris #1368Jauris6 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 WTB Archi Moose Horde, or Ally. PST with a price. I got like 20k on ally, I can scrape up probably double that on horde side. PSTAkkitai2 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 [A] The Revolutionaries Now Recruiting! We are currently recruiting for Legion raids. All classes and specs are currently open besides tanks. The guild has been together for 6 years and our player base consists of adults. Raid nights are fun and progression focused. Since we only raid 2x each week (Tues & Thurs from 8-11pm) we are looking for players who can attend consistently. Players who approach the game with a team mentality, who are optimistic, positive, adapt to new mechanics quickly, attend consistently and who do not rage are the best fit for this guild. Come join The Revolution! In-game, message Fattyy, Maeryjaene, Dameliefde for more info. You can also reach us on bnet - Fattyy#1386, ThatGrrl#1801Fattyy3 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 13/13 M-Guild Recruiting for Legion T/W 7-11 ... ... Stop looking, because you have found it! ... We have been around for 8 years, same GM. Some faces may have changed over the years but we are still bonded by the same laws of the guild from day 1. ... ... * Yes, apps are required from everyone as well as logs. * Server transfer will be required. Schedule: Tues/Wed 7-11 pm EST; Invites 6:45 pm Progression 13/13 Mtyhic Server: Stormrage - Alliance Btag: Krazy#1922 Website: www,fbiguild.enjin.comKrazyrampage9 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 WTB H Archie Carry 30k. PST or Send mail, please.Dorizin1 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 WTB Moose Run WTB Moose Run on Horde side. TYSnoopyizzle1 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 (A) Angels of Death Clan, Korgath LFM Angels of Death Clan, Korgath, Alliance World of Warcraft Guild Link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/korgath/Angels_of_Death_Clan/ Clan Website http://wow.clanaod.net/ Tired of coming back to World of Warcraft after the you got bored of content, and finding that your guild has 2 people that are still there? Tired of coming back and trying to find a guild that has plans for the next expansion? Get bored of an expansion towards the end and find a new game to play? Angels of Death Clan, has been around since Vanilla. We always have plans for the next expansion. Although Korgath has not always been our home, we had transferred from Lightning's Blade at the end of Warlords of Draenor, to give our guild members time to decide if they wanted to level something to 100 for legion, transfer a character, or boost a character. You may be asking, "Why are they calling themselves a Clan." We are a Multi-Gaming Clan, who are currently supporting 10+ games. If you get bored at the end of an expansion, any member may chose a different game until the next content, all while keeping up to date on whats happening with our guild/members via our forum community. We have over 2500 active members playing 10+ games, there is never a shortage on finding entertainment. Have friends that you play wow with, but not quite enough for a raid group? Bring them all with, were more than willing to help you fill spots in a raid group if you are in Angels of Death, plenty of people to assist. Legion Plans: 2 Semi Hardcore Raid Groups (More being discussed) 1 Serious Rated Battleground Group 1 Semi-Serious Rated Battleground Group 1 LvL 70 "twink" raid group (Will run once a month, with anyone interested) Weekly Forum/Community Events & ContestsWhat our members are interested in: Raiding, Rated Battlegrounds, Arena's, Questing, Lore, Casual PvP, Casual PvE, Achievements Who we are looking for: We are looking for anyone to help our community grow. We are a mature community across all games that we play, with a Code of Conduct and Rules that we take seriously. We are looking for anyone who wants to play the game, at all levels of play, Casual logging in once a week, all the way to Raid in multiple raid groups per week. If you are interested in joining, Don't hesitate to check out our website. http://wow.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=137939Kõna0 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 Reins of Poseidus for sale Selling Reins of Poseidus: http://www.wowhead.com/item=67151/reins-of-poseidus Which gives the mount Subdued Seahorse, an aquatic seahorse mount that is summonable/ridable in any body of water anywhere in WoW. Min bid on AH is 400k, buyout is 750k, you can send me a note here or a mail in game if you'd like to negotiate a price.Karoo5 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 WTB name "onions" Posting here because the character with this name is a level 1 alt that hasn't responded to in-game mail. If you are the person who owns this name please contact me so we can discuss terms. If you know the person who owns this name and can connect me with him/her please let me know and I'll get you a finder's fee. Thanks, onions btag: onions#1810Onions1 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 Looking for a guild Hello, I have been playing WoW on and off ever since its release. I used to have a lot of online friends that I met in wow, and that is what I miss the most, Most my my friends either left the game of server transferred. I am looking for an active guild that has an average age of 25+, family oriented, and/or in real life friends. My priority is to meet mature people who happen to have a passion for the same game, if we do well in raids/pvp, that's great, but that is not all that I am looking for. I like to hang out in voice chat while we do random things...chat about the game and and whatever else that we may find interesting, but most importantly...have fun together. WoW is great, but I remember it being incredible when I used to play with a lot of friends, no matter what it was we were doing in game. I miss that. I don't check these forums regularly...an in game /w would be best. My battletage is Teosdad#1293. Cheers,Wozzeck0 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 LF tank spot in Legion raiding guild I am looking to join a guild to tank in Legion Heroic and possibly Mythic raids. My available times are after 8:30 PM CST on any day except Friday. Looking for a 2-3 day per week raid schedule. I am still deciding which tank to main in Legion as I have a lvl 100 Warrior, Druid, Paladin, and this DK. I am open to picking what is best for the raid but am leaning towards Blood or Vengeance DH due to their toolkits for Mythic+ dungeons. I started playing WoW late in Vanilla and have played every expansion since then across multiple accounts. My most recent organized raiding experience is from WOTLK because all of my friends left the game before Cataclysm and I never got involved with another raiding guild. I am ready to be dedicated to a raiding schedule again and want to jump in with a group that needs a tank. Feel free to message me in game or at Saani#1453Dwell0 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 (H) - Southern California Horde We're looking for other horde members who live in Southern California. We meet Sunday evenings at a large local internet cafe. If you'd like to hang out, do some raiding/pvp, then drop me a reply or message me in game.Mazrigos0 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 [A] Small Group LF established PvE home Hey Everyone, A little background - We are a group of friends who have been playing WoW off and on since beta. We have played the game every way possible from casual to semi-casual, hardcore and even no-lifed it going for firsts. We are looking to broaden our horizons and meet new people to enjoy the upcoming content with. What we are looking for is an larger established group of mature adults that are laid back but still like to make progress. We would look to raid 2-3 times a week, preferably Sun-Thurs (Somewhere in the 6PM-11PM EST). What we bring to the table - We are in the process of transferring our characters from Horde to Alliance on Korgath. Here's what we are bringing with: Wilks (Myself) - Priest(Holy) + Rogue (Outlaw) Dano - Paladin (Prot) Maxito - Shaman (Resto) Jabbles - Rogue (Outlaw) Eyerish - Warrior (Undecided) Sam - Shaman (Elemental) All of those specs are subject to change based on the needs of the raid group. We all have positive attitudes with a good sense of humor and will integrate well with most groups we come across. If our merry band of misfits sounds like it would make a good fit with your guild please comment here or reach out to me at Wilkz#1484 Thanks for the timeWilks2 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 [A] <Nocturnum> Inc Legion! Nocturnum is a a social and progression based guild being built for current, returning and new players. We are very excited about Legion and everything it has to offer but mostly we want people to enjoy it while being in a guild that facilitates access to the content in a positive way. We will be doing teams for raids, Normal and Heroic difficulty for sure and if there is interest enough in Mythic it could be a possibility. I say that because we have family, jobs and other things we have to do which might make gearing a bit slower but that should not detour you from being able to raid with your guild. Staying positive with normal and heroic difficultly keeps the range of people getting into raid teams easier and less stressful for everyone. Also things like Dungeons (with that new system), Pvp will have have a focus in the guild as well. Players who enjoy Pet Battles, Farming gold, transmogrify, leveling professions..etc if you are seeking a active guild moving into legion you are very welcome to join us! **Also we are seeking players who enjoy leading and speaking up for things, answer questions and helping to make the new and returning players feel a bit less lost** **Also PVP people, if you enjoy making groups for RBG or arena's we have members who enjoy doing that and I'd like to have people who can answer questions and lead** BT is Weirwood#1646Weirwood1 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 [H]Selling Alani Mount Add me on btag gazzy#6699 if you are interested. Selling for 20k. If by any chance you DO NOT receive the mount, the gold WILL BE refunded.Warriorgazzy0 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 5, 2016 [A] One Night Stand LF Raiders! (Late Night) One Night Stand is looking for people that are interested in raiding when Legion releases. All roles are open and I would love to hear from you. The guild is newly created but I have ran guilds in the past. A little about me I've been running guilds off and on since vanilla. We are brand new and if you are looking to join a guild and grow with it let me know! Our raid times are going to be 9-12 pst M/Th/Su and these are tentative as we get more members. Add me on bnet Katabolic#1114. Thanks!Katabolic0 Aug 5, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 [H]<Bads In Exile> Casual Raiding Guild Hello Korgath horde, if any of you still exist on this server. Raid Times: Saturday 9:00-11:30 Server Bads in Exile is looking to replenish our raiding roster for legion. We've transitioned from a more hardcore progression oriented guild into a casual one night a week raiding guild.Everyone is welcome from seasoned raiders with less free time than they once had, to those who have never set foot in a raid in their lives. We hope to be able to incorporate everyone and see how far we can progress in legion. Reasonable officers, casual laid back raid atmosphere, experienced leadership, and fun! Check us out at www.badsinexile.com No applications necessary, just msg any online member for an invite at any time. Feel free to sign up on the site as well. CheersPíñk0 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 4 Mythic raiders LF guild in Legion Hello, Three friends and I are looking for a serious mythic raiding guild in legion. We are currently on Korgath (A) but are willing to transfer faction and/or server. For a little background on us, we have all been playing the game pretty religiously since 2006 and began raiding seriously in late wrath. At the start of warlords we raided on Korgath with Horrible Times, and then with Prejudice but ended up getting burnt out from lack of content/ not wanting to find another guild after the one we were with fell apart. We all consistently perform at the 80-90th+ percentile, here are some logs from earlier this xpack: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1181587/6/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1181585/6/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2090274/6/ (Switching to Demon Hunter (No logs for the hunter as he hasn't played much this expansion) The classes we plan on playing are (MM/BM) Hunter, Warlock, (Dps) Warrior, and (Dps/Tank) Demon Hunter. A note about the one of us switching to Demon Hunter, he has experience playing as the class on beta which was a large contributing factor to him switching classes. The other large contributing factor was us needing to have a class that will be a good tank in Mythic+ Dungeons. Speaking of Mythic+, we are planning on being very competitive in these and will be running them weekly. (We also have a spot for a healer in our team and will be looking in the guild we end up joining) We understand that every guild may not have 4 open spots on their raid team and believe that raid spots should be kept competitive, so if one of us is under performing and has to sit out for a few raids the rest of us will not up and quit. We are the kind of nerds that hotspot phones in the airport so we can play wow on our laptop to not miss a raid (literally happened). Aka we have no lives so if you're interested, add Drayic or myself on battle.net: Waltzy#1337 Drayic#11762Wrann3 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 Looking for a guild for PVE and PVP I like to PvE and PvP. This Xpac didn't get too far in raiding cause I didn't play for most of the xpac, so I cleared Heroic HFC this xpac. I'd love to do Mythic in Legion. I also do PvP on other toons. Would like a nice guild with people who do stuff together :D.Griffen2 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 [H] Veteran Raider looking for PVE/PVP guild .Raxus2 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 Three healers looking for a home for Legion Interested in a Heroic/Mythic, 2-3 nights a week group. Me and my close two friends are looking for a raiding home for Legion. We are comprised of a Mistweaver (my new main for Legion), a resto druid, and a priest. Been a little tough to find a group that is in need of three healers so I thought I would check here.Mistmountain1 Aug 2, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 Horde H-Arch Sell? Anyone actually sell any runs on the horde for the achievement/mount?Apparitiøn0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 WTB Heroic Arch pleeeeazeLuckylefty1 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 Assassination rogue LF future raiding spot Before Legion I will be switching over to korgath alliance since thats where about all my characters are and would like to join a raiding guild I could make some friends in and get work done Im not looking to go hardcore but at the same time don't want to waste time not getting anything done. Ideally mythic dungeons and a smallish raid group doing heroic and maybe mythic progression. Im on EST and would prefer times that don't go too late so it wouldn't interfere with work (but could make sacrifices if its only a couple days a week) I know thats a bit specific but if anyone is interested let me know and I can give you my raid history and all thatEdgelorde1 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 <ICC> Mythic HFC Sales Info Updated 4/13 <Ice Cream Citadel> is now selling Mythic Hellfire Citadel runs. The prices are as follow and are subject to change. Lower Citadel 300k Upper Citadel 500k Mannoroth 400k Archimonde 500k Now Available! Archimonde + Mount ??? (Not yet available, no reservations until it is) Blackhand mount 250k Packages: 11/13(no manno or archi): 700k 12/13 No Archimonde 1M 13/13( when available): 1.5M Other information and rules: 1. We do NOT sell carries for real money 2. We do NOT "pilot" your character 3. All runs will happen during our normal raid hours 7-10 Server 8-11 EST Tues, Wed, Thurs 4. A 100k Deposit will need to be made when reserving a run, this is non-refundable but will go to paying off the cost of the run 5. Payments will be made before the run begins. 6. All non-socketed/WF loot will go to the buyer as long as they can use or transmog it, WF/Socketed loot will go to the buyer only if none of our raiders need it. In the case of tier tokens the buyer will get 1 and only 1(Per boss) even if multiples drop. Please contact Fuski (Btag Mchammer#1747) or Eleonas (Therealjezus#1134) in game with questions or to reserve a run.Fuski100 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 [A] LFM Morning raiders & Legacy peeps Raid Times: Wed 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:00am - 3:00pm EST) Thur 10:00am - 2:00pm server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:0m - 3:00pm EST) RBG/CMs/AltRaid Times: Tue 10:00am - 2:00pm server (Or when the realms are up from maintanance) Thur 10:00pm - 2:00am server (8:00am - 12:00pm PST) (11:00am - 3:00pm EST) TBC Legacy raids (70s Only): Tuesday 10:00pm - 1:00am server (8:00pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:00pm - 2:00am EST) WotLK Legacy Raids (80s Only) Monday 10:00pm - 1:00am server (8:00pm - 11:00pm PST) (11:00pm - 2:00am EST) ------------------------------------------------------- Looking For: Raid: OPEN: DPS & Healers SEMI: Hunter CLOSED: Tanks RBG: Mage, DK/Enh TC. The core can fill every position already we just need the numbers for a consistent group. All PVPers who play during morning hours are welcome. Bonus Points if you have a bumping personality and are comfortable with an OS (that goes for you too, pure DPS classes!!) -------------------------------------------------------- Guild History Light was originally a 25 man guild founded in the BC-era on Shadowmoon. We have had many changes during our raiding history, including leadership changes and a server transfer to Korgath. During MoP we had 3 Heroic/Mythic teams running and 2 Mythic teams in WoD. Despite realm population drops and changing to morning times we have been raiding every single week since. We also expanded into PVP running RBGs in 6.2. -------------------------------------------------------- About us currently: The guild is in a transition process from being one of the top 5 raiding guilds on our realm to being a PVE and PVP casually oriented guild. We are raiding during morning times now and planned going into Legion. The guild is raiding twice a week in HFC, running one night of RBGs and 2 nights of Legacy raiding for fun. Are you still having fun doing raids that came out months ago? Neither are we. But we do enjoy farming sh*t and hanging with guildies, doing achieves and being awesome. We progress. We never stop playing. We make it work. We want motivated and consistent players. We want good solid players to round out our rosters. The guild is much more laid back than prior tiers, our goal is to kick @$$ and have fun. Please contact Ludix for any more information you may have. - Ludix/Rhev (Rh3v#1138)Ludix12 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 What would you like in a new Guild (Legion) I've been wondering recently what players want or expect from guilds when they see someone in trade chat recruiting. When you see their statement what about it would makes you want to join them? do you question changing guilds at this point? what crosses your minds as Wow players in 2016 on Korgath when you think about a guild moving into Legion/Pre-patch. Other questions you could help me with are... Are you satisfied in your current guild? why? Are you dissatisfied in your current/previous guild? why?. You can just answer these or just tell me how you feel about guilds in general. Anything and Everything would be helpful.Stormborn3 Jul 25, 2016