Lightbringer

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
19h US-Lightbringer Guilds Actively Recruiting Finding a Home on WoW is tough, but we try to make it easy on US-Lightbringer! Below is a schedule showing the Core Raid team times for US-Lightbringer Guilds. All times listed are in Server time (PST). Please look at the second post further down for the schedule of any fun runs, events or other activites. If you have any questions or can't wait to sign up, please review the post for the particular guild and their own recruitment thread! ## Raid Schedules Start Times, sorted by Day of the Week. All times in server time (PST). Tues [A] <Tortuga> 5:30pm [Heroic] [A] <Especially Challenged> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Novus Sanctum> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Watch> 5:45pm [Heroic] [A] <Limit Break> 6:00pm [Heroic] [A] <Lose Your Life> 6:00pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <All Shall Fade> 6:30pm [Normal/Heroic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> 6:45pm [Mythic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> 7:30pm [Mythic] [A] <Stormseekers> 9:00pm [Normal/Heroic] Wed [A] <Obsidian Sky> 7:30pm [Mythic] [A] <Stormseekers> 9:00pm [Normal/Heroic] Thurs [A] <Tortuga> 5:30pm [Heroic] [A] <Especially Challenged> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Novus Sanctum> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Limit Break> 6:00pm [Heroic] [A] <Lose Your Life> 6:00pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <All Shall Fade> 6:30pm [Normal/Heroic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> 6:45pm [Mythic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> 7:30pm [Mythic] Fri [A] <The Watch> 5:45pm [heroic] [A] <The Golden Elm> 7:00pm [Heroic] Sat [A] <Wicked Claw> 6:30pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Golden Elm> 7:00pm [Heroic] Sun [A] <Wicked Claw> 6:30pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> 6:45pm [Mythic Optional] Mon Raid Days, sorted by time of day. All times in server time. (PST) Morning: N/A Afternoon: N/A Evening: ~5:00pm [A] <BloodLine> Tues/Wed[Mythic] [A] <Tortuga> Tues/Thurs [Heroic] ~6:00pm [A] <All Shall Fade> Tues/Thurs [Normal/Heroic] [A] <Especially Challenged> Tues/Thurs [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Novus Sanctum> Tues/Thurs [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Watch> Tues/Fri [Heroic] [A] <Limit Break> Tues/Thurs [Heroic] [A] <Lose Your Life> Tues/Thurs [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Wicked Claw> Sat/Sun [Heroic/Mythic] ~7:00pm [A] <The Golden Elm> Fri/Sat [Heroic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> Tues/Wed/Thurs [Mythic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> Tues/Thurs/Sun (Optional) [Mythic] ~8:00pm ~9:00pm [A] <Stormseekers> Tues/Wed [Normal/Heroic] ## Recruiters / Guild Leaders !! We have a server discord! 'US-Lightbringer Community and Recruitment' here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm Join so we can discuss guild to guild & cross-faction matters and organize server wide events and goings-ons! Both forum threads for this schedule map are here: Forums/US-Lightbringer: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423 Forums/Guild-Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764136444 If you want to be included, please add your guild to both threads, using the template below: [A/H] <GUILD NAME> Tagline: Core Raid Days/Times: Guild Size: Progression level: Final Goal: Activities: Fun Run days/times: Forum Link for Recruitment Post: Website: About: Adding your teams details bumps the thread and also gives you your own post that you can edit as changes arise.Libration17 19h
19h <The Evolved> DO call it a comeback! <The Evolved> a Long time guild on Lightbringer that raided progressively from Wrath to the beginning of Legion is making a comeback! Many of the leadership experienced some burnout and life happenings towards the end of WoD and we did not recover much in Legion. However the core leadership is back, and we are looking to rebuild but with new goals. If you were a member of the guild in our heyday please reach out! If you want to be apart of something that will be fun and engaging, reach out! If you want to be a guild hopping, grumpy, gear sucking angry bird, kick rocks! We used to be a HUGE guild with over 200 unique and active members. We had at one time 4 raid progression teams, multiple PvP teams and a very active guild chat. That was a bit exhausting after 3 full Expansions. Our goal moving forward will be as follows: We want to eliminate any future burn out. So the leadership will only sponsor one raid team. And we feel that 2 nights a week allows everyone a good life/wow balance. During progression we will be Raiding Tuesday/Wednesday nights from 8:30pm-11:30pm PST (Lightbringer realm time) Raid size will be flexible, but we want to keep it in the 15-20 people. Our focus will be Heroic AOTC raiding. Mythic Raiding WILL NOT be a thing on main nights. Im not saying <The Evolved> will never attempt a mythic boss, but it will be late in a tier or xpac and it will not be mandatory attendance. How skilled should you be? We expect everyone to be able to hold their own. In my experience yes there are FOTM classes and specs but rarely have I ever seen a class played at a high level that you could say is not contributing to the success of the group. If you are consistently under performing with either mechanics or pure numbers we will have to move on. We will utilize in game as well as raid reporting services to routinely evaluate performance. If you are unfamiliar with or how to use these, this is probably not the group for you. One last thing about raiding, Since we are keeping the group fairly small (15-20ppl) on the roster, we would like our core members (6-8ppl) to have a bit of flexibility, what we mean by that is either a second ROLE spec or an alt that is kept up to par and wiling to bring it to the raid night if needed. Not everyone needs to have this but those that do will have more access, and higher rank within the community. Creation of PvP teams, and Mythic+ teams will be up to the guild members. The leadership will support the teams in anyway possible, and there will be opportunities for people to become part of the leadership in building those aspects of the guild. We are also looking to add quality people, notice I said PEOPLE, to our GROUP. We will not only have the guild but will also be creating a new <Evolved> community that will reach out to other Alliance players that are not quite ready to leave their server or guild but just want to converse with us in chat and or discord. The new community feature will greatly increase our ability to build a quality raid team from outside sources, and allow those players to assimilate into the group during non raid times. Before making the commitment to xfer guilds or servers. Please reach out to Falconius#1299 in Bnet, or Falconius, Lyzha, Firecracker, Pocahontus on Lightbringer. Right now the core group is still coming together, but we do know the following are in high demand: 1-2 tanks (Class does not matter) 2-3 healers (Druid, Monk, Shaman prefer) 4-5 MDPS 4-5 RDPSFalconius0 19h
1d [A] LF raiding guild for BfA Finally coming back to the game after playing off and on in Legion. I am in search of a mature, laid back guild to raid with for BfA. I am particularly looking for a guild that does Normal and Heroic only. Please feel free to leave a reply with the best way to reach you.Kat1 1d
3d [A] <Beyond> Tues & Thurs 9-12pm PDT Raid Nights: Tues & Thurs Raid Times: 9pm to 12pm (never over) Guild Name: <Beyond> (formerly <Bloodbath and Beyond>-Ursin) Who are you? We're all retired hardcore raiders. We started together in TBC, and held almost all server first kills from WotLK through Draenor. Now we're all adults and have too much RL. We still like killing things together though. We play to win, but we never stay late. What are you recruiting? Raiders are free to choose new mains for BFA, so we're completely open right now. We will figure it out after launch, we're flexible. Are you doing Mythic Antorus? Not anymore. We may begin raiding again in the weeks before BFA if we're excited. Do you do Mythic 15+ dungeons? Yep! We have a lot of very active high mythic dungeon crawlers when raiding, and an inordinate supply of tanks making it easy to form groups. How old are you guys? We're all between 22 and 62, most are 30-35. What is your atmosphere like? Caution: You will be offended, we all are sometimes. There is a lot of weirdness. You will see things you cannot unsee. With that said, we don't tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. You will need a sense of humor and a thick skin, but we don't tolerate drama or hate. Voice? Yep, Twitch Client (formerly Curse Voice). Possibly Discord in BFA. How do I contact you? Type /who Beyond in game and message any of us to start a conversation.Yvaelle2 3d
3d [A]Wicked Claw-Sat/Sun 630-9PST LF All classes as we recruit for BFA. This is an old guild dating back to 2008. In Legion we defeated all the heroic bosses to get "Ahead of the Curve". Most of us are working professionals or college students. We consider ourselves heroic raiders who are looking to break into mythic raiding in BFA. We have zero tolerance for drama. Main Raid * Saturday/Sunday 6:30pm-9:00pm Pacific Standard Time or Lightbringer Server Time. * Watching videos and knowing mechanics of each boss fight is implied. * Knowing your class and performing at the average of your class is expected. * Feasts/flasks/potions are provided. * Loot is Personal with the exceptions of BOE's. BOE's go to the guild to pay for flasks, feasts and such. Optional Raid * Thursdays, 7:00-9:00pm Pacific Standard Time or Lightbringer Server Time. * Everyone is responsible for their food, flasks, potions, enchants, and gems. * Loot is Personal. * Weekly commitment is not required. Join when you can. This is more meant for fun and being social with guildies Additional Info We use Discord for raids, dungeons, or just to hang out. Respect is a must at all times. If interested, please post here or reach out to Real ID Dylan#1898 or Furian, or Zoobi.Zoobi3 3d
3d <All Shall Fade> Looking for Members ASF, All Shall Fade, is a socially active guild looking for members for our weekly raids. We are currently looking for the following: Tank Melee DPS And DPS with off spec heals We raid twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 - 9:00 (PST) server time (Lightbringer server) However, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Draísyn, Kizmatic or Ismera in game or add me to btag - Kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684Kizmatic1 3d
3d [A] LF Guild I am looking to find a new guild. I have been in a friends and family guild for sometime but it is pretty much dead at this point. I played from launch until MoP where I took a break, I came back half way through Legion. I have been playing casually since I came back. I would like to find a guild to join in preparation for BFA. I would like to push Mythic + and Heroic content, I would also like to find a group to pvp with. I do not really have any noteworthy achievements for Legion to help promote my self but I can say I have completed the mage tower challenge on 12 different specs and I am a Grand Marshal from back in Vanilla. I consider my self a skilled player able to adapt quickly. My raid and Mythic+ availability will be Sunday - Thursday 4-9 pm server time. 944 Havoc Demon Hunter I look forward to being able to prove my self to you. grumpit#1248Vanquiss1 3d
3d All Shall Fade, We Have Cookies!! Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Tired of looking at that Wrath of Azshara quest in your log? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leary of the premades and not enough WoW friends to complete them? ASF, All Shall Fade, is the answer to all your problems. Especially if you have an excellent recipe for lock cookies and/or mage biscuits. We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun, but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. ;) Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. All Shall Fade, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. We also are doing social events every Sunday 6:30 PST for those not interested in raiding, one week we will be doing a social, gaming event and then the other week we will be doing normal Antorus for those interested in getting gear and wanting to taste the aspect of getting your feet wet. This will alternate every other weekend. We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :) At this time we are in need of a Tank, melee DPS, Healer with DPS off spec. If interested contact Kizmatic, in game btag Kizi#1102 or Ismera in game or btag MsSoul#1684 - Discord Issy#6925Ismera3 3d
4d [A] <XC> 3/11M DAYTIME RAIDING (W/TH) [A] <Cross Continental> (XC) on Lightbringer-US is an international / daytime raiding guild. Mythic Progression Raids are Wed & Thurs at 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We also have Casual/Heroic raids on Tues & Fri at 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We are recruiting skilled players to join our progression raiding team. Our specific class needs are the following: Druid (Restoration) Priest (Discipline/Holy/Shadow) Shaman (Restoration/Enhancement/Elemental) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Paladin (Retribution) Warrior (Arms/Fury) Death Knight (Frost/Unholy) Hunter Rogue Mage Warlock All exceptional applicants will be considered. Please visit our *new* website and apply at: https://sites.google.com/site/wowcrosscontinental/ Legion Raid Progression: 3/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic (Antorus, the Burning Throne) AOTC 2/9 Mythic, 9/9 Heroic (Tomb of Sargeras) AOTC 2/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic (Nighthold) AOTC 3/3 Heroic (Trial of Valor) AOTC 3/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic (Emerald Nightmare) AOTC We finished last expansion 12/13 Mythic (Hellfire Citadel) AOTC For more information, please feel free to contact us: Fatböl (Trix#11208) or Dancenkim (Spirit#1951) https://sites.google.com/site/wowcrosscontinental/Fatböl36 4d
5d Obsidian Sky: Actively Recruiting Raiders About Us Formed March 16, 2014, We started near the end of the Mist of Pandaria expansion with the raid Siege of Orgrimmar and only finished the Expansion 14/14N finishing realm 41st. We ended the Warlords of Draenor expansion with a successful 13/13 Mythic (12/13 Mythic before the start of the pre-patch) We achieved realm rank #8 out of over 50 guilds in Mythic progression and US rank #644 (Top 3% US) and World rank #2446 (Top 4% World) We plan to continue this for years to come. During Legion we cleared Emerald Nightmare on mythic on cutting edge, got 8/10M in Nighthold and are currently 6/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras. We plan to continue, and reach to achieve higher in the future. Could you be the next key to our success? Our guild is more than just a raid team we are also a family and are looking to expand that family. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. Raid Times Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 PM PST Progression 10/11M We use RCLootcouncil for gear distribution. Needs Exceptional DPS for Antorus. If you are looking for a new guild to raid with and would like to progress in Legion this is what to expect. What you will get -A very stable guild we have never been close to falling apart. -A guild where you are treated with respect and shown how to improve yourself as a raider. -A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. -A space to relax and enjoy life. Logging into the game won't just be doing dailies and raiding. -A new family. This will be just like your own family, sometimes you will love us and other times you will get upset. But at the end of the day we will be there for you. What we want -Players who are progression oriented, able to improve and adjust to fights rapidly. We can not kill bosses without making positive changes attempt after attempt. -Players that do not just want to raid but also are looking for a home. This means not just logging in to raid but also social. WoW is more than just gear it is about making connections -Players not looking for a stepping stone. We only want to take in members who are looking for a home. -Players that are able to take criticism. You will be yelled at you can not take it personal, it is only because we want to be able to kill end game bosses. This also means you will admit to mistakes either openly if you are comfortable or in a tell. If you have any questions either post on our forums (www.obsidiansky.org) or Private Message Devonity or message an officer in-game. Please Specify what team you'd like to trial for. Àbaddôn - Devonity#1832 (Guild Master) Yohannes - Tekremi#1794 (Co-Guild Master) Hope to hear from you!Sìr33 5d
6d Returning Ret Pally looking to raid Hello, I'm coming back to the game after a few months when my previous guild decided to realm switch and change to Horde. we had just begun our run for Mythic Antorus and I would like to join a guild to continue doing so and to progress with as BfA launches. Please reply to this thread or feel free to PM me (Quadmaster#1568) if you would like some more info about me.Talthur3 6d
Jun 11 [A] <Limit Break> Heroic Raiding Guild LFM Are you interested in joining a fun, friendly, and welcoming community that is dedicated to helping our members realize their potential and break their limits? Whether you enjoy PvE, M+/raiding, PvP, or even assisting members with trade skills - there is a spot in <Limit Break> for you! Who we are The founding members of <Limit Break> are long time MMO friends that have returned to WoW after spending several years playing FFXIV. During our time with FFXIV we forged bonds while tackling the hardest progression content available, and realized we all have limits that can be broken. This realization has inspired us to create a community designed to see its members flourish and genuinely play the game the way they desire. What we offer Our main goal is to provide a place for you to enjoy Heroic raiding, push M+ keystones, or do whatever it is you like in WoW! We also offer a variety of fun events inside outside the game. Examples include: ironman leveling weekends, movie nights, Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm Events, and much more. We also offer an active Discord with a community that is inclusive and welcoming to all. We are currently seeking At this time our raid team has 1-2 DPS spots open as we finish out Antorus. However, we are also currently looking for social non raiders to fill out our roster for Mythic+ If you want to raid casually we try and keep a couple spots open for casual raiders to join us. If you are looking to apply for our remaining core raid spot we are currently seeking: Rogue Feral Druid Enhancement Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6pm PDT to 9pm PDT. We are currently 9/11 H All experience levels are welcome to try out with us we are happy to bring anyone up to speed. SIGN ME UP!! If you are interested or have any questions about who we are or what we can offer feel free to contact us on battle.net: Aya#11373, or LawdHammercy#1575. We look forward to hearing from you soon!Ayalei2 Jun 11
Jun 11 6/11M ANT raider LF guild for BFA About: I'm looking semi-casual guild that clears Heroic and attempts Mythic within a tier, raiding 2-3 days a week. Preferably, it is a guild of mature folk who enjoy the game, enjoy raiding, and have very little drama. A guild that is active during non-raid times is a big plus! Class/Role: I'm looking to either DPS or heal in BfA. I have multiple classes at 110 and am willing to main pretty much anything that will be beneficial to a raid team. If you have no preference, I have been leaning toward warrior or paladin. Times available & time zone: Weekdays (M-Th): 8PM EST to 11PM EST Friday, Saturday: 8PM EST to 1AM EST Faction preference: I prefer Alliance but I will go Horde for the right group. Current progression/experience: Antorus - 6/11 M with multiple pulls on M Kin'garoth and M Varimathras Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 9/10 H Trial of Valor - 3/3 N, 2/3 H Emerald Dream - 7/7 HPlease leave a way to contact you and if I'm interested, I'll reach out! Thanks for reading!Insanity0 Jun 11
Jun 10 Cønquest Is Recruiting raiders for BFA Conquest is looking for casual players who want to have fun and raid, so if your looking for a chill place to raid and push M+15 keys come see what were all about. I'm the raid leader for our Guild and were looking for people that want to raid for the fun of it and get ready for BFA. We plan on progressing as far as we can before BFA comes out . We joke and mess with each other and there is absolutely zero drama allowed here. We all just want to have fun and play what we want. Raids are Wed & Sat @ 530 PST M+ Days are Mon & Fri @ 530 PST Achievement runs, Xmog runs, Etc... Available If that interests you add me please! Madhatter#1415 or usually on my Tank Asylánce (or Hunter, Sinasylum) if you want to send me a quick whisper instead.Asylánce4 Jun 10
Jun 9 2 Returning Players LFG Hullo! We are 2 mythic raiders who took a 4 month break and now we are back and we are looking for a guild to be in. We like to experience difficult content, but we only like doing so on a casual basis. We do not wish to return to a strict raiding schedule. We would prefer a group who raid on the weekends, and we would also like a group that likes to do high level M+ We strongly want to avoid any hard-core raiding, or anything with a remotely strict raiding schedule :) I am willing to heal, and my husband is willing to dps. Let us know what you're interested in! We hope to hear from y'all soon :) manoasky#1356Eled4 Jun 9
Jun 8 [A] <Dawnguard> is recruiting! (Social guild) The Dawnguard guild on Lightbringer is recruiting! We are a Social guild that looking for anyone and everyone to join our ranks, all are accepted! We do Dungeons, Keystones, and toon leveling. We do hope to begin raiding at some point but our guild is still small at the moment. If you are interested in joining us swing by our discord server at: discord.gg/zdh8QTb and introduce yourself.Colin0 Jun 8
Jun 8 WTB: 25,000g for Garrison invasion bosses I am in the pursuit of the achievement "Master and Commander": Defeat all of the summonable Garrison raid bosses: Teluur, Commander Dro'gan, Lady Fleshsear, Gaur, Mage Lord Gogg'nathog, Annihilon. If you can summon any of them, I am willing to pay 25,000 gold for each boss. Please whipser in game or send in-game mail. I am online almost everyday in the evening and we can coordinate. Thank you! Sedna (Lightbringer server)Sedna0 Jun 8
Jun 8 Looking for an alliance. New player here! Hello there. I am a new player ( only started about a month ago) and was looking for a friendly guild i could join! I dont have any friends that play this game and i find it more enjoyable to play with other people. (this is an mmo after all.) I am not experienced at all to this game but i do learn quick! Ive mostly been playing as a mage and only ever done dungeons and quests but would like to play all aspects of the game with others! (maybe not pvp lol)Olnuk1 Jun 8
Jun 6 [A] New Tank Looking for Guild. Hello. I'm coming back to WoW and since it is boring to play alone I would like to join a guild. My Friday nights and weekends are taken but I'm free other times. I kept being made to heal since MoP on my Shaman but I don't like healing. If I'm going to be something besides DPS then I'll do the one I like. However I haven't properly raid tanked since Cata. I am new-ish to tanking and looking to get AOTC before BFA. I would rather join a guild who would be willing to let me fail a bit while I get better rather than beat my head against the PUG wall. Plus I'm a little anxious about it. *shrug* Woo. I haven't picked a main yet for now or BFA. I like the DK which is what I'm gearing but I enjoy Druid too. Also I'm levelling up a Pally to help get over my nervousness. I do have a mage at 930 that I had stopped playing before my last break from WoW. Thank you for your time and have a good day.Murosen4 Jun 6
Jun 6 LFG/Friends Us-Lightbringer Social Player Hello! I am a returning player to WoW, last time I really played hard was back in Cataclysm, That account was stolen so I made a new one for legion and didnt play till recently. Got my character to 110 and still grinding rep. I am looking for a social guild that I cant talk with while I grind, I am willing to learn raids and such, I am free Tuesdays and Sundays, as well as, Saturday nights. If you're a fellow player looking for friends, feel free to add me and chat! Battle Tag: VorenShadow#1352 Discord: VorenShadow#8509Shinoha5 Jun 6
Jun 6 (A) Resto Druid looking for Home Hello everyone! I work full time and attending school full time. I have a Resto Druid (ilvl 940) and currently looking for a guild that raids on weekends (Friday through Sunday) preferably or doesn't raid super late during the week meaning I can't stay up till midnight (EST). Also looking for xmog runs, pushing keystones, and group activities. Please be friendly, make jokes, and be open minded. Thank you in advance!Preciousa4 Jun 6
Jun 6 MWmonk/Rsham LF guild/home Hey all I just transferred to this realm and am in need of some chill people to heal! I was heroic prog aotc raiding up till Antorus on the shaman main / holy priest. Now that I am settled in my new job I am looking for a heroic ( and maybe some mythic ) prog raiding guild possibly starting around 5-7pm server, any days. I also heal M+ and anything people need help with. I have been healing for many (11+)years and currently heroic geared for Antorus ( and know fights ). I also have every healer at 110, but only the shaman/monk were transferred and geared past ToS. If anyone wants to send me in game mail and/or message me in b net feel free to add me Eradeus#1992 I will also be checking back here. Thanks for reading! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔDion3 Jun 6
Jun 6 "Veritas Vincit" Alliance Veritas Vincit is a new (39 Members and growing) that is looking for good people to fill our ranks. Who we are : We are a small casual guild that play most areas of the game We have no pvp (For now). We enjoy the game and all the aspects it has to offer. PVE, Dungeons, Raids, etc... What we're looking for: We are gathering all players, all ranks, all classes and specs to make up our new force. We have a preference for older players, but if your heart is in the right place and you're a team player, we certainly won't turn you away. What we offer: If you would like to have input into your guild, be listened to, and help build a strong and happy place to play, then we are for you. If you wish to be rewarded and moved up in the guild ranks and be appreciated for your talents and hard work, then we are for you. Whether you're a casual player or hardcore, then we are for you. If you want a judgement free environment, where you can feel comfortable learning another class besides your main, then we are for you. In other words, if you feel this is how a Guild is supposed to operate, then we are for you. No false promises, we are building and we need to get more people to help. If you can deal with that, then we are more than happy to have you come "Home" Sincerely Yours "Uncle" Ted Nugent BT: WyteZomby #1489 if you want more info or just to inquire.Tednugent3 Jun 6
Jun 5 [A] LF Guild & Friends! Hey! My name is Aegislash and I've been living on this very low pop RP server ever since I came back to WoW for Legion. I really wish I had a more active community to play alongside with and it's about time I consider a server transfer! It may be some time before I am able to do so and until then I would like to roll a fresh character to enjoy a new Allied Race with and use my free boost on after level 60. Until I'm able to participate at max level I'd be happy to play cross server with my Death Knight if you need me in the meantime. Mostly I'm just anxious to start looking for a new home ahead of time! I'm primarily looking for friends and a decently active Discord/Forum I can be social in when I'm at work and stuff. If your Guild isn't as active as you'd like, then I can certainly bring in a lot of social and warcrafty energy to help the Guild grow into the home I am looking for. Oh, and it's not a problem for me if your Guild is still struggling in normal raids or whatever, I just like to tag along and do stuff! However, I can keep up with cutting edge content as well. I am always on time and prepared with a super good attitude to boot! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TL;DR: 945 Unholy Death Knight LF Guild. Strengths: Being polite and drama-free is certainly up there, but probably the thing I'm best at is once I am an already established member of a Guild then I excel at welcoming and including new members. Weaknesses: Being super long-winded and typing up far too lengthy forum posts and constantly wanting to share pictures of my Transmog and UI with everyone. Oh, and an unhealthy obsession with female Draenei. Thanks a bunch! Go team! <3Aegislash12 Jun 5
Jun 5 New player lf guild So after a little research I decided to move to Lightbringer. It looked like I might find friendly guilds here. I've played ffxiv so I'm not completely new to this type of game and I've always wanted to get deeper into wow. I've started several times but never with friends or even a guild, so I haven't gotten far. Basically only quests I've never dungeons or raids. I have a decent balance druid my ex bf played and a mage I bumped to 110. I'm looking for a guild that can help me learn these characters. ThanksArwên6 Jun 5
Jun 3 [A] 10/11M 2 Night Weekend Raiding No Fun Allowed <NFA> Is recruiting multiple roles and classes. Hello, we are NFA. Do you hate fun? Want to raid with other miserable people like yourself? Do you have no life and want to raid on weekends? Well look no further! Friday - 7:30pm PST - 10:30pm PST* Saturday - 7:30pm PST - 10:30pm PST* During the first 3-4 weeks of progression, we add a third night. Wednesday - 7:00pm PST - 10:30pm PST Outside of then, Wednesday is an OPTIONAL raid night for heroic clearing. With the departure or collapse of several of the servers top raiding teams(RIP Coalition/Notion), and our own significant improvement in leadership and raider quality, NFA is poised to claim top spot on server. With that in mind, we are looking for like minded server first quality players, ready to smash through new raids in a timely and fun fashion. We are primarily looking for: Melee: Death Knight Retribution Paladin Rogue Ranged: Balance Druid Hunter Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Healer: Any exceptional healer regardless of class __________________________________________________________________________________ Any and all exceptional applicants are welcome to contact us regardless of class/role. If you wish to have a chat with us, please leave a post or add us through our btags: Recruitment Officer - Yukiez - TieriaErde#1353 GM/Raid Leader - Saaeu - Reza#1890 * Raid Times are subject to change at present, with likely change being the addition of 1 hour each night.Yukiez13 Jun 3
Jun 3 The Watch, Alliance The Watch is looking for a few good gnomes, night elves, pandas, humans, Smelly dwarves and wet dogs (worgens) to fill our ranks. We are a casual guild that enjoys most aspects of game play (we skip out on pvp). We enjoy all things PVE getting into the world and dungeon exploration. Going after the most wanted criminals in Azeroth. We are gathering our force to set sail for Kul’tiras. Brave new lands and meet up with some old gods. If hunting down the most wanted with a posse of friends is something you like to do, check out http://thewatchlb.enjin.com or our recruiting officer (Serenity#1460) Sincerely, Atremynis Commander of the Watch. (Dmyankee#1902)Artemynis5 Jun 3
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
May 26 [A] Wicked Claw 630-9PST LF All Raiders Faction: Alliance LF All classes as we recruit for BFA. This is an old guild dating back to 2008. In Legion we defeated all the heroic bosses to get "Ahead of the Curve". Most of us are working professionals or college students. We consider ourselves heroic raiders who are looking to break into mythic raiding in BFA. We have zero tolerance for drama. Main Raid * Saturday/Sunday 6:30pm-9:00pm Pacific Standard Time or Lightbringer Server Time. * Watching videos and knowing mechanics of each boss fight is implied. * Knowing your class and performing at the average of your class is expected. * Feasts/flasks/potions are provided. * Loot is Personal with the exceptions of BOE's. BOE's go to the guild to pay for flasks, feasts and such. Optional Raid * Thursdays, 7:00-9:00pm Pacific Standard Time or Lightbringer Server Time. * Everyone is responsible for their food, flasks, potions, enchants, and gems. * Loot is Personal. * Weekly commitment is not required. Join when you can. This is more meant for fun and being social with guildies Additional Info We use Discord for raids, dungeons, or just to hang out. Respect is a must at all times. If interested, please post here or reach out to Real ID Dylan#1898 or Furian, or Zoobi.Zoobi2 May 26
May 25 Fury war LF Mythic raid team Pretty open to times. Lay back chill but likes to get S*** done. know fights in advance not looking a friends and family guild. Looking to raid and push keys. b tag is Chrispydude#11425Chrispys2 May 25
May 24 LF Alliance Raiding Guild Looking for small close knit guild that could use another dedicated member. A guild that can at least progress though Heroic, likes to joke around a bit while raiding, and doesn't take the game to seriously as a whole. 8:00 Server Start time Prefer Warrior or Rogue DPS, but could go Pally tank with the right understanding group. Thanks in advance LuckLûck2 May 24
May 24 [A] Midcore Guild seeking Members Are you interested in joining a fun, friendly, and welcoming community that is dedicated to helping our members realize their potential and break their limits? Whether you enjoy casual PvE, M+/raiding, PvP, or even assisting members with trade skills - there is a spot in <Limit Break> for you! Who we are The founding members of <Limit Break> are long time MMO friends that have returned to WoW after spending several years playing FFXIV. During our time with FFXIV we forged bonds while tackling the hardest progression content available, and realized we all have limits that can be broken. This realization has inspired us to create a community designed to see its members flourish and genuinely play the game the way they desire. What we offer Our main goal is to provide a place for you to enjoy Heroic raiding, push M+ keystones, or do what ever it is you like in WoW! If you seek a strictly casual experience, our Discord community is the perfect place to relax and have a few laughs with other like-minded individuals. We are currently seeking At this time our raid team has 1-2 DPS spots open as we finish out Antorus. However, we are currently looking for social non raiders to fill out our roster for Mythic+ and Battlegrounds. If you want to raid casually we try and keep a couple spots open for casual raiders to join us. We also do a couple social events a month as a guild that are not endgame oriented. If you are looking to apply for our remaining core raid spot we are currently seeking: Warlock (Any Spec) Shadow Priest Feral Druid Elemental/Enhancement Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter Mage (Any Spec)Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6pm PDT to 9pm PDT. We are currently 7/11 H SIGN ME UP!! If you are interested or have any questions about who we are or what we can offer feel free to contact us on battle.net: Aya#11373 (Guild Leader), Bojangles#1513 (Officer), & LawdHammercy#1575 (Officer) We look forward to hearing from you soon!Ayalei7 May 24
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 22 [A] <Especially Challenged> LFM ABOUT <Especially Challenged> US-Lightbringer We are a new raiding guild gearing up for all teh contents in BfA. Our guild is a fun place to hang out while we push the WoW Content at a healthy progression pace. We are really just a bunch of Geeks who enjoy all things geeky; from D&D Roleplay, Cosplay, Doctor Who, to the latest fantasy/sci-fi (books,shows,movies) or Marvel Movie of the month. Doesn't that sound nice and make you want to be our friend? A few highlights of our day-to-day interactions in the guild at the links below: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/263488574 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/263567002 RAID TEAM: We are looking for dedicated players that are proactive about maximizing their skill and characters potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. Come join us and help build something special! RAID TIMES Tuesday - 5:45pm to 8:30pm PST Thursday - 5:45pm to 8:30pm PST When it comes to raiding we keep to a schedule, 5:45PM PST to 8:30PM PST at the latest. Invites go out at 5:45PM PST, first boss pull is at 6PM PST. We take a short break after flasks expire to stretch/bio and think deep philosophical thoughts. We then raid until next flasks expire and then vote if we want to do any extra pulls until 8:30PM PST. We also do Sunday afternoon Fun Raids/events. Friends and Family Welcome! PROGRESSION 11/11 [H] Antorus RECRUITMENT NEEDS Frost/Unholy DK Holy Paladin, Holy Priest or Resto Druid Ranged dps (mage/priest/boomkin) -or- Whatever you like to play, we can make it work. Except for bards, no bards please. WHAT <Especially Challenged> HAS TO OFFER * A really fun Raid environment. We has jokes and MEMEs and facts about MEMEs. * An active group on Discord. For GIFs and funny vids mostly. We also talk raid chats, strats and matts. * Always Personal Loot. It's up to you what you do with your smelly lewt when you get it, not someone else. HOW TO JOIN If you are interested, please contact us via one of the methods below: Our website: http://www.ec-guild.info Libration - Lib#0478(Discord) - Lib#1138(Bnet)Libration3 May 22
May 20 <Lose Your Life> 7/11 M LF DPS Tues/Thurs <Lose Your Life> US - Lightbringer EST. 2004 Are you interested in serious progression in heroic and mythic content? Do you seek not just a guild but a place to make friends? Do you want to clear mythic content while still maintaining a healthy raid atmosphere? What's your favorite kind of cookie and why is it chocolate chip? Have you ever had a dream about joining a guild that has the seriousness and skill to clear content and things are going well but then suddenly everyone is naked and micro managing the food buffs and forcing you to dance for 30 secs before you are allowed to brush your teeth? No? Me either….. If you answered 'yes', 'no', 'maybe?', or 'ok this is a little too weird for me', to any of these questions, please apply to <Lose Your Life> ! We're currently seeking ranged DPS, but all applicants are welcome to our guild! Raid info & Current Progression: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST ) 7/11 M Antorus Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, ToV, ToS, and Antorus | 7/7 M EN 5/10 M NH 5/9M ToS We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Since it’s late in the tier new raiders are given a EP signing bonus upon invite. Apply @ www.loseyourlife.com For more information or questions reach out to *Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686 *Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829Sugarvenom26 May 20
May 20 WTB Mythic + 15 keystone carry Just wondering if there's any mythic + teams selling carries? I'm looking to get one.Gäladriel1 May 20
May 20 <All Shall Fade> Looking for New Members Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leery of the premade and not enough WoW friends to complete them? ASF, All Shall Fade, is the answer to all your problems. We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 (PST) server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :) It is just an event that we put together each week for our members to get together and have fun progressing through content. To learn raid mechanics, get better gear, work on rotation, learn about their spells and so on. If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Draísyn, Kizmatic or Ismera in game or add me to btag - Kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684Kizmatic0 May 20
May 20 13% on AGG! LF ranged Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH. High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps or Rogue Raid time: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior. Contacts: Btags: Midnah#1811 Discord: Midnah#7951 Website: https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.Mídnah0 May 20
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 18 Bloodline 2/11M - Recruiting Eastern Time Bloodline - US - Lightbringer Bloodline, formerly Conclave of Conspiracy, is a group of friends that have been raiding together since Wrath. We have taken several breaks and continue to keep coming back. We all love the game and decided to just stay with it from now on. We are breathing new life into our original guild and changed the name so it would be more meaningful as to what we are here for. Bloodline is just that, our raiders, our players our family, we aren't a guild who just has a ton of faces, but one where everyone knows everyone, talks with everyone, farms, raids, dungeon and mythic+ runs with everyone. Bloodline is our legacy and all of our people belong to that bloodline. With that being said we are looking for players that are ready to join us and empower each other to make this legacy stronger. Recruiting We are currently open for recruiting but our most current need is for melee and ranged dps. Although any exceptional players are welcome. *Warlock *Mage *Boomkin Raid Days and Times Bloodline is an East Coast raiding team. Our current raid times are Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time or 5-8pm server time. Sundays is our 2nd group heroic run at the same time 8pm - 11pm Easter Time Guild Functions As mentioned before we are a tight knit group and enjoy running all kinds of content, ie. transmog runs, High Mythic+ Keystones, achievements, alt leveling, social events for prizes, etc. Contact Us If you are interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to contact us at your convienence. Send an in game message to: Nèko BattleID - lolxero#1150 (è is alt code 138) Zavìk BattleID - Zavìk#1323 (ì is alt code 141)Zavìk8 May 18
May 17 [H] Transmog at 50% DBMarket [H] Looking for a transmog seller to buy my inventory at 50% DBMarket value, willing to negotiate on some pieces. While I would love to make full profit, I have built up too much inventory for it not to be a hassle to me and I need the gold sooner than later. Can screen share and go piece by piece, you can choose what you want, just looking for a way to clear out bags fast. If you have the coffers, a ton of potential to make gold Have only items at 500g+ DBMarket, about 150 pieces This is an alt, you can usually find me on Fuhlow or Tetralogy, or just respond hereTetralogee1 May 17
May 17 WTB All [Awesomefish] & [Grieferfish] :) HI! :) I am OBSESSED with throwing AWESOMEFISH // GRIEFERFISH at people! If you have any.... that you would like to give // sell to me (for a reasonable price), MSG or add my B.Tag! :D B.TAG: Nineteen84#11133Obeythebae0 May 17
May 17 [A]<Stormseekers> recruiting for BfA! <Stormseekers> of Lightbringer is a guild with the goal of making the game more fun and enjoyable for everyone! We are a casual-based guild with a leadership team in place to help facilitate a drama free and healthy atmosphere, but anyone can create/organize events and get involved as much as they want. We live by one motto here: "You put into the guild what you want out of the guild." We have members that come from all walks of life - some folks are still in college, some are working professionals, some of us have kids, etc. Several of us are looking to put together two raid teams for BfA. 1. The first will be a progression team with the goal of clearing heroic each tier and entering mythic content thereafter! While we will maintain the same relaxed environment the guild embodies, we are looking for people that have a serious progression mindset for this team. Raid times: + Tuesday: 9pm – 12pm PST** + Wednesday : 9pm – 12pm PST** **Currently we run pretty casually – we may go until midnight or we may stop earlier. Once BfA launches, we will be going until midnight with the expectation that people are on and ready to go by 9pm sharp.** SPECIFIC NEEDS: >>DPS & Healers!!<< + Priests (shadow and heals), + Mages + Shamans -- sha-men? **any spec, bonus points for resto!** **We’re building from the ground up here so we’re still open to recruiting any exceptional dps or healers! Get in touch with us anyway!** 2. The second will be a casual team where time commitments aren't necessarily required -- if you're on for the casual raid, we'd love to have you! Raid times: + Thursday: 9pm to ~12pm PST Recruitment is WIDE OPEN for team two! Immediately pressing is the need for two tanks, a few healers, and then some dps. RealID Contacts: Raid Leads: Ailing (Luke#11758) & Surprise (Lettuce#1521) Recruitment: Wartron/Beartron/Felforit (OhMyItsAPie#1205)Felforit9 May 17
May 16 [A] Tortuga recruiting for BFA Guild: Tortuga Guild Information: Friendly, no-drama, 18-plus, leveling, pvp, timewalking, keystones, achievement runs, and raiding (11/11 Heroic Antorus). Guild Size: 700+. Raid Days: Tues and Thurs. Sunday Achievements and Raids. Raid Times: 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. West Coast. What are we looking for? Looking for like-minded players that enjoy the game. Whether you are a new, returning or longtime player or raider, and are looking for a guild, give us a try and see if we can be a home. Questions: Please contact Hopegiver/Laelynn, Clockshot/Zalron, or Killerbrew/Killjoy/Killswitch or post below in this forum.Hopegiver0 May 16
May 15 WTB: Pattern: Belt of the Long Road 10000g If you have the tailoring recipe Pattern: Belt of the Long Road, please send 10000g C.O.D. (cash on delivery) to Sedna. I really need this recipe. You will get payment within 24 hours. Thanks!Sedna1 May 15
May 14 <Infinity> Mythic Antorus, M Gul'dan Sales <Infinity> of Mannoroth 11/11M US 16th is starting up sales for Mythic Antorus and Mythic Guldan. Contact Unfitted#1409 to schedule a run. Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, so you will not have to transfer your character to our server. ------------------------------------------------------------- Currently selling: Mythic Antorus Next available run is the week of 5/22. 9/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 4.5M 11/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 6M 9/11 Mythic Master Loot - 6M 11/11 Mythic Master Loot - 10M A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required up front for Mythic Antorus runs. Mythic Antorus runs take place Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8-11 EST. Prices subject to change. More information can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761817375#1 ------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Nighthold Mythic Gul'dan Personal Loot (inluding Hellfire Infernal mount) - 1.5M Mythic Gul'dan runs are usually on Wednesdays or Sundays at 8 EST. Additional times can be negotiated. ------------------------------------------------------------- We will accept gold on any realm! We also accept Horde gold, with an additional cost of 500k. Unfitted#1409Unfittedmonk16 May 14
May 14 950 Feral Druid LF Guild Looking for a guild that raids on Fridays.Tikhan1 May 14
May 12 We Are The Home You Are Looking For... Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leary of the premades and not enough WoW friends to complete them? DMC, Devil May Cry, is the answer to all your problems. We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun, but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. ;) Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :). It is just an event that we put together each week for our members to get together and have fun progressing through content. To learn raid mechanics, get better gear, work on rotation, learn about their spells and so on. If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Kizmatic or Ismera in game or add me to btag - MsSoul#1684, discord - Issy#6925Ismera2 May 12