Lightbringer

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h ★ Ecksdee ★ 6/11M | DPS Always looking for any exceptional DPS and Healers if not listed, however the following are high priority spots that need to be filled. Progression raid times/days: Tuesday and Thursdays | 8-11 PST We also run alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays for casual/bench players. *CURRENT NEEDS* Tanks - Filled Healers - Any **Melee DPS - Ret, WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior Ranged DPS - Mage, Priest, Warlock, Boomkin**, Ele **Due to the nature of current fight mechanics, melee applicants must have convincing logs to be considered. Our goals as a raid are to experience WoW's raid content by smoothly progressing throughout each tier and enjoy ourselves by killing bosses with friends in the search for purples and prestige. That being said we try to hold accountability during raid and expect everyone to put forth a strong effort to perform both mechanically and damage/healing. We use Master Loot for loot, and provide feasts and flasks for progression. If you are interested or have any questions please contact me on BNET: Syrup#1855Mos18 2h
2h ☞〖A〗《Immortals》5/11M LF More! ☜ ✌ Hellooooooo Lightbringer! <Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus and more casual players for Normals/Heroics. We are a US guild located on Lightbringer hosting a number of accomplished and talented members. Many of our raiders have raided together for a number of years in a number of guilds. We enjoy having fun and messing around but as a group know when it is time to focus on progression and clear content. What we're looking for: Players who want to raid, of course! Specifically, we're looking for Heals and ranged DPS. We'd love for you to join us! When we're looking for it: Now! We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun! What time was that? Our progression raid times are at 8-11pm PST, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We host a number of events. Heroic alt runs are 8-11 on Wednesday, funday Sunday 8-11, and a number of alliance runs throughout the server. Why should I join you? Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster! What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff? That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try. You're so awesome, I want in! Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!Rohias1 2h
2h <Lose Your Life> 7/11 M LF DPS Tues/Thurs <Lose Your Life> US - Lightbringer EST. 2004 Are you interested in serious progression in heroic and mythic content? Do you seek not just a guild but a place to make friends? Do you want to clear mythic content while still maintaining a healthy raid atmosphere? What's your favorite kind of cookie and why is it chocolate chip? Have you ever had a dream about joining a guild that has the seriousness and skill to clear content and things are going well but then suddenly everyone is naked and micro managing the food buffs and forcing you to dance for 30 secs before you are allowed to brush your teeth? No? Me either….. If you answered 'yes', 'no', 'maybe?', or 'ok this is a little too weird for me', to any of these questions, please apply to <Lose Your Life> ! We're currently seeking ranged DPS, but all applicants are welcome to our guild! Raid info & Current Progression: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST ) 7/11 M Antorus Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, ToV, ToS, and Antorus | 7/7 M EN 5/10 M NH 5/9M ToS We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Since it’s late in the tier new raiders are given a EP signing bonus upon invite. Apply @ www.loseyourlife.com For more information or questions reach out to *Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686 *Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829Sugarvenom20 2h
4h NOTION TIMES SPECIAL STK EDITION IN TODAY'S EDITION OF NOTION TIMES WE COVER SOME OF THE SECRETS OF THE GUILD KNOWN AS STK! OUR FIRST STORY DETAILS HOW TO CREATE A SUPER TOXIC RAID ENVIRONMENT! EVER WANTED TO MAKE YOUR PLAYERS STOP PLAYING? NOW YOU CAN! OUR SECOND STORY COVERS THE STORY OF THE UNDERDOG WARLOCK DCARTER WHO WAS RECENTLY SEEN CLIMBING TO THE 12TH SPOT ON THE METER. BIG CLIMB BIG DOG, BIG CLIMB. IN AN EVEN MORE SHOCKING TWIST, STK IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING TEMPORARY RAIDERS WHO WILL BE BENCHED WITHIN A NIGHT OR TWO! EVER WANTED TO RAID WITH DCARTER BUT ONLY FOR A NIGHT? NOW YOU CAN! DCARTER WAS ALSO INTERVIEWED FOR THIS EDITION ON HIS SNAZZY GLASSES (THE CURRENT OF WHICH ARE HIS SECOND PAIR DUE TO "ACCIDENTALLY" THROWING THEM ACROSS THE ROOM.) OUR FINAL STORY ON STK INCLUDES TIPS FOR THEM ON HOW TO RECLEAR ANTORUS FROM GUILDS ON THIS SERVER WHO HAVE CLEARED THE RAID NOT ONCE, BUT FOUR TIMES. ALSO DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT KOK MEANS? https://imgur.com/a/d3eE98wBench0 4h
4h BREAKING NEWS: PATT SERVER THIRD! THE UP AND COMING GUILD PARTY ALL THE TIME HAS TAKEN OVER AS SERVER THIRD AFTER A MUTANY OCCURED! NFA IN SHAMBLES READ MORE INSIDE! SAAE WAS THE PROBLEM! ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS EDITION OF THE NOTION TIMES: YUKI'S GUIDE TO 58TH PERCENTILE PARSING! GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/438545177523781632/438545992011218946/notion_times_cover.pngBench8 4h
12h [A->H] Notion | 40/40M | #3 6hr/week GUILD: Notion @ Lightbringer (A) PROGRESS: 11/11M ABT (US 159, WW 477) RAID TIMES: t/w 8-11 CST LOOT: Personal (WTF, really? Yes) SALES RUN: Sunday 9EST (https://discord.gg/2MuBU3h) NEEDS: DPS (any role) Exceptional players are also encouraged to apply! About Notion: We have been around 8+ years. US#1 6 hour/week for ToS. US#3 6 hour/week for ABT. We have done personal loot all Legion. Personal loot + 6 hours/week = ez memes = Notion CONTACT: Discord (attillaa#7112) or join @ https://discord.gg/gC688pD Or, if you are not interested in joining, feel free to troll these streams: Log (disc priest & president of the pom squad for Josh@Method): https://twitch.tv/lserman Ben ("I was once a AAA hockey player, but now I'm fat", resto shaman): https://twitch.tv/notionsstorm Thor (12 1/2 year old mm hunter - keep this chat PG): https://twitch.tv/thordiern Psytoxic (Blood DK - standard white boy gamer with cam): https://www.twitch.tv/psytoxicstreams/ Bench (I'm not sure what spec he is, has never been in a raid): twitch.tv/silverrwolfAttillaa55 12h
1d [A] <XC> 3/11M DAYTIME RAIDING (W/TH) [A] <Cross Continental> (XC) on Lightbringer-US is an international / daytime raiding guild. Mythic Progression Raids are Wed & Thurs at 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We also have Casual/Heroic raids on Tues & Fri at 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We are recruiting skilled players to join our progression raiding team. Our specific class needs are the following: Druid (Restoration) Monk (Mistweaver/Windwalker) Priest (Discipline/Holy/Shadow) Shaman (Restoration/Enhancement/Elemental) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Paladin (Retribution) Warrior (Arms/Fury) Death Knight (Frost/Unholy) Hunter Rogue Mage Warlock All exceptional applicants will be considered. Please visit our *new* website and apply at: https://sites.google.com/site/wowcrosscontinental/ Legion Raid Progression: 3/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic (Antorus, the Burning Throne) AOTC 2/9 Mythic, 9/9 Heroic (Tomb of Sargeras) AOTC 2/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic (Nighthold) AOTC 3/3 Heroic (Trial of Valor) AOTC 3/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic (Emerald Nightmare) AOTC We finished last expansion 12/13 Mythic (Hellfire Citadel) AOTC For more information, please feel free to contact us: Fatböl (Trix#11208) or Dancenkim (Spirit#1951) https://sites.google.com/site/wowcrosscontinental/Fatböl33 1d
2d LF Guild - Experienced Looking for a guild that is active doing mythics instances, rading, and little pinch of pvp. I can raid every week day and week in. Im CST time. I can play multiple specs, whatever is needed at the time. I also prefer TS, Discord or some other headset. I rotate through my Druid, and Warlock but I have other classes.Therwina3 2d
2d [A] New Tank Looking for Guild. Hello. I'm coming back to WoW and since it is boring to play alone I would like to join a guild. My Friday nights and weekends are taken but I'm free other times. I kept being made to heal since MoP on my Shaman but I don't like healing. If I'm going to be something besides DPS then I'll do the one I like. However I haven't properly raid tanked since Cata. I am new-ish to tanking and looking to get AOTC before BFA. I would rather join a guild who would be willing to let me fail a bit while I get better rather than beat my head against the PUG wall. Plus I'm a little anxious about it. *shrug* Woo. I haven't picked a main yet for now or BFA. I like the DK which is what I'm gearing but I enjoy Druid too. Also I'm levelling up a Pally to help get over my nervousness. I do have a mage at 930 that I had stopped playing before my last break from WoW. Thank you for your time and have a good day.Murosen1 2d
3d <Infinity> Mythic Antorus, M Gul'dan Sales <Infinity> of Mannoroth 11/11M US 16th is starting up sales for Mythic Antorus and Mythic Guldan. Contact Unfitted#1409 to schedule a run. Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, so you will not have to transfer your character to our server. ------------------------------------------------------------- Currently selling: Mythic Antorus Next available run is the week of 5/8. 9/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 4.5M 11/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 6M 9/11 Mythic Master Loot - 6M 11/11 Mythic Master Loot - 10M A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required up front for Mythic Antorus runs. Mythic Antorus runs take place Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8-11 EST. Prices subject to change. More information can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761817375#1 ------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Nighthold Mythic Gul'dan Personal Loot (inluding Hellfire Infernal mount) - 1.5M Mythic Gul'dan runs are usually on Wednesdays or Sundays at 8 EST. Additional times can be negotiated. ------------------------------------------------------------- We will accept gold on any realm! We also accept Horde gold, with an additional cost of 500k. Unfitted#1409Unfittedmonk13 3d
3d [A] Fresh Guild Recruiting for BfA!! Malice in Wonderland is recruiting!! MISS HAVING A WOW FAMILY? Do you miss the social aspect of WoW? Greetings! <Malice in Wonderland> is a social/casual Alliance guild on Lightbringer (US.) We are a group of friends looking to add to our family! We are interested in creating both Raid groups and PvP groups for the upcoming BFA expansion. What can we offer? Leveling is tedious and quests can get mind numbingly boring. There's usually a few guildies online during the day.. mainly people start logging on in the afternoon/evenings (as this IS a PST server) tho! If you're a social butterfly and need to unwind after a looong day and just want to have people around to crack jokes with, we can be your peoples. Do we raid? Right now we have a small group of people who want to raid in the upcoming BFA expansion. We are currently looking for people to raid with us during BFA. We accept both new and experienced players as long as you bring a positive attitude! We plan to do 10-15 man raids and are currently accepting all roles. (Tank, Healer and DPS). So play what you want. We currently have 9 out of 15 people interesting in raiding. As for raid TIMES we don't know for certain, but, we know we are going have have 2 raid groups going! Group 1 one Tues/Thurs.... and Group 2 on Fri/Sat! **edit** (4/18) -- Now in search of a Healer (preferably either a SHAMAN or a DRUID) and Tanks for Fri/Sat nights raid team in BfA! Questions about raiding with us? Contact our RL, (Ratic) B.TAG: dethkilr#1152 DISCORD: dethkilr#6239 Enjoy PvPing? Currently we don't have anything set in stone, but we do have a PVP Lead. He goes by "Executioner" and he comes from the PvP realm, Daggerspine. He is here to slaughter the Horde with us!! (Well, at least in my case, with BG's I never know what to do.. so I'm thinking he'll be a HUGE help with that!) :D AND I'm really hoping once we get enough people we can do the "FOR THE ALLIANCE!" achiev to get the bear mount, for those that don't have it! :) ....If you have any questions reguarding PvP within MiW, shoot him a MSG! xD Social Events? Why, yes! Of course! Personally, I am VERY old school, I like doing all those fun events like; for example: Guild Parades, Guild Darts, Scavenger Hunts, Naked Level 1 Gnome Runs, etc. The sky is the limit really! :D I'm not called the "Social Director Extrordinaire" for nothing! :D These events are examples of what's to come in the near future! ------ What are we looking for? NEW FAMILY MEMBERS! No Cliques here. The second you join us, you become ONE OF US and a part of our crazy family. Players of all levels are welcome, but know that we're a DRAMA free guild. If you're interested in joining us or have questions, please get ahold of either myself or my GM, Mango; here is our info: Officer & "Social Director Extrordinaire" of MiW: (Oopsydaisy) B.TAG boxcarbinny#11862 DISCORD: boxcarbinny#0033 OR GM of MiW (Mangokush) B.TAG: AguaMango#1837 DISCORD: Kushy Mango#8077 ------- We can't wait to hear from you! :)Oopsydaisy14 3d
3d 969 Rsham LF new Home Greeting all who read. I am a 969 AOTC shaman (since firelands Cata) who is in search of a new home. Over the xpacs of wow I raid lead in my guild that unfortunately has come to its end. Now I am searching for my next spot to post up and play. I have played many classes over the years and coem BFA I will be focusing my shaman. Currently I am 1/11M (didn't really touch mythic) this xpac but am looking to attack in in BFA. I am a PST player so ideally the guild raids no earlier then 8pm PST. Please feel free to contact me via post here or Btag Replay#11442. I have some logs from heroic progress and my mythic kill but am willing to answer any other questions as needed! Have a great Day!Yeagz2 3d
4d The Watch, Alliance The Watch is looking for a few good gnomes, night elves, pandas, humans, Smelly dwarves and wet dogs (worgens) to fill our ranks. We are a casual guild that enjoys most aspects of game play (we skip out on pvp). We enjoy all things PVE getting into the world and dungeon exploration. Going after the most wanted criminals in Azeroth. We are gathering our force to set sail for Kul’tiras. Brave new lands and meet up with some old gods. If hunting down the most wanted with a posse of friends is something you like to do, check out http://thewatchlb.enjin.com or our recruiting officer (Serenity#1460) Sincerely, Atremynis Commander of the Watch. (Dmyankee#1902)Artemynis0 4d
4d Looking for a new guild, look no further!! Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leery of the premade and not enough WoW friends to complete them? DMC, Devil May Cry, is the answer to all your problems. We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :) It is just an event that we put together each week for our members to get together and have fun progressing through content. To learn raid mechanics, get better gear, work on rotation, learn about their spells and so on. If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Draísyn, Kizmatic or Ismera in game or add me to btag - Kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684Kizmatic3 4d
5d [A]<Stormseekers> recruiting for BfA! <Stormseekers> of Lightbringer is a guild with the goal of making the game more fun and enjoyable for everyone! We are a casual-based guild with a leadership team in place to help facilitate a drama free and healthy atmosphere, but anyone can create/organize events and get involved as much as they want. We live by one motto here: "You put into the guild what you want out of the guild." We have members that come from all walks of life - some folks are still in college, some are working professionals, some of us have kids, etc. Several of us are looking to put together two raid teams for BfA. 1. The first will be a progression team with the goal of clearing heroic each tier and entering mythic content thereafter! While we will maintain the same relaxed environment the guild embodies, we are looking for people that have a serious progression mindset for this team. Raid times: + Tuesday: 9pm – 12pm PST** + Wednesday : 9pm – 12pm PST** **Currently we run pretty casually – we may go until midnight or we may stop earlier. Once BfA launches, we will be going until midnight with the expectation that people are on and ready to go by 9pm sharp.** SPECIFIC NEEDS: >>DPS & Healers!!<< + Priests (shadow and heals), + Mage + Shaman (any spec, bonus points for resto). **We’re building from the ground up here so we’re still open to recruiting any exceptional dps or healers! Get in touch with us anyway!** 2. The second will be a casual team where time commitments aren't necessarily required -- if you're on for the casual raid, we'd love to have you! Raid times: + Thursday: 9pm to ~12pm PST Recruitment is WIDE OPEN for team two! Immediately pressing is the need for two tanks, a few healers, and then some dps. RealID Contacts: Raid Leads: Ailing (Luke#11758) & Surprise (Lettuce#1521) Recruitment: Wartron/Beartron/Felforit (OhMyItsAPie#1205)Felforit3 5d
5d [A] Midcore Guild seeking Social Players Are you interested in joining a fun, friendly, and welcoming community that is dedicated to helping our members realize their potential and break their limits? Whether you enjoy casual PvE, M+/raiding, PvP, or even assisting members with trade skills - there is a spot in <Limit Break> for you! Who we are The founding members of <Limit Break> are long time MMO friends that have returned to WoW after spending several years playing FFXIV. During our time with FFXIV we forged bonds while tackling the hardest progression content available, and realized we all have limits that can be broken. This realization has inspired us to create a community designed to see its members flourish and genuinely play the game the way they desire. What we offer Our main goal is to provide a place for you to enjoy Heroic raiding, push M+ keystones, or do what ever it is you like in WoW! If you seek a strictly casual experience, our Discord community is the perfect place to relax and have a few laughs with other like-minded individuals. We are currently seeking At this time our raid team has 1-2 DPS spots open as we finish out Antorus. However, we are currently looking for social non raiders to fill out our roster for Mythic+ and Battlegrounds. If you want to raid casually we try and keep a couple spots open for casual raiders to join us. We also do a couple social events a month as a guild that are not endgame oriented. If you are looking to apply for our remaining core raid spot we are currently seeking: Retribution Paladin Shadow Priest Feral/Boomkin DruidRaid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6pm PDT to 9pm PDT. We are currently 4/11 H SIGN ME UP!! If you are interested or have any questions about who we are or what we can offer feel free to contact us on battle.net: Aya#11373 (Guild Leader), Bojangles#1513 (Officer), & LawdHammercy#1575 (Officer) We look forward to hearing from you soon!Ayalei3 5d
Apr 16 (A) Chaotic Tendency 11/11H <Chaotic Tendency> Who are we? We are a group of individuals that like to have a good time while trying to experience the content Blizzard has to provide on the harder difficulties. We are mostly a friends and family guild, however we are looking to move away from this for more players to fill core spots. We would like to eventually get into Mythic Raiding. We are looking to add true core members that fit in and want to stay and progress with us through Battle for Azeroth. Everyone in the guild is 21+ Where do we rank? Legion: Currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus as of 1/17/18 We Went 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras AOTC We Went 10/10 Heroic Night Hold AOTC We went 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor AOTC We went 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare AOTC Warlords of Draenor: Tier 17 we went 10/10 Heroic pre nerf Tier 18 we went 13/13 Heroic pre nerf What do we need? 3+ Ranged DPS (Mages and Shadow Priests) 1-2 Healers (Pref Mist Weaver or Resto Shaman) We sit at about 11-15 players and we want to get it up to a consistent 20 for Mythic What do we provide? Guild repairs for raiding Raiding Enchants/Gems Mumble/ Discord Guild Forums When do we raid? Tuesday - 6-8 Server PST Wednesday - 6-8 Server PST Sunday - 6-8 Server PST Contact In game: Xaikavar Demon Hunter - Lightbringer Aibella Druid - Lightbringer Battle tag: Xaikar#1548 Xenji#1752Aibella1 Apr 16
Apr 12 RKT - 9/11M - Tues/Weds - 6 Hours Resident Kabuki Theatre is currently looking for talented players to bolster our 2 night per week progression oriented raiding roster for Antorus the Burning Throne and Battle for Azeroth. RKT is an established guild in Lightbringer and we've been around since 2008. General Information Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Times: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST Current Progression 8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne 7/9M Tomb if Sargeras 8/10M Nighthold 7/7M The Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor Current Need: - Strong DPS Qualifying Characteristics As a player: We are looking for talented players who know their class inside and out, have the ability to fully commit to our raiding schedule, are progression oriented, and understand what it means to work as a team. Attendance: We need people who can commit 2 nights, 6 hours total per raid week. If your work/school/personal schedule is or may be a conflict in the near future, please do not seek a trial position. We do not raid on major holidays and are understanding of extraneous circumstances, however, these should be far and few. Trial Process Trial membership is obtained by speaking to an officer for a brief interview covering your raiding history, why you're looking to join, and what your goals are in-game. If this interview proves you to be a potential asset to the raiding team, a follow up interview may be required with the raid leader or other officers. If the candidate is in accord with all expectations, we will offer a trial position. Trials will be subject to constant rotations in and out of the raid and generally will have limited loot access until they've made it successfully to raider status. Trial period consists of 2 to 3 weeks and 100% attendance is required. Trial period may be extended at the discretion of the officer core. Loot Distribution We run a "Loot Council" distribution style system which considers attendance, performance, how considerable an upgrade is, and if the item is BiS or not. Loot is ultimately decided at the discretion of the officer core. For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial, please reach out directly. BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622 Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984Neurosurgeon1 Apr 12
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 6 [A][US] <Rumor Has It> WEEKEND MORNINGS! We don't mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we've been toguether raiding for 3 years! 11/11 H 1/11 M Antorus. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are: -Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern -Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern Eastern time http://time.is/ET Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks, but reliable offspecs are appreciated, Allways looking for dps or heals that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor. We also have a wide array of events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that'd interests you, contact me for more info, i'd love to speak with you one on one. Serathil#1871Slerne0 Apr 6
Apr 1 We Are The Home You Are Looking For... Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leary of the premades and not enough WoW friends to complete them? DMC, Devil May Cry, is the answer to all your problems. We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun, but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. ;) Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :). It is just an event that we put together each week for our members to get together and have fun progressing through content. To learn raid mechanics, get better gear, work on rotation, learn about their spells and so on. If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Draísyn or Ismera in game or add me to btag - MsSoul#1684, discord - Issy#6925Ismera0 Apr 1
Apr 1 LFG all toons over 950. Hi everyone! Just looking to relocate a character to a new guild on lightbringer. I have multiple toons. Most of which are all over 950 item level. I enjoy raiding buy a good community to be in. Active and involved. I don't need super hardcore raiding. But I would like accountability etc. I have cleared heroic raids multiple times and have dipped into some mythic raiding as well. My highest item level is my Holy Paladin who is 959. Which I could be persuaded to bring. My Mistweaver monk is 952 I believe. I as well have a 950 resto druid. Feel free to add me on battlenet. Healbot#11598Wukøng2 Apr 1
Apr 1 [A] LF Guild & Friends! Hey! My name is Aegislash and I've been living on this very low pop RP server ever since I came back to WoW for Legion. I really wish I had a more active community to play alongside with and it's about time I consider a server transfer! It may be some time before I am able to do so and until then I would like to roll a fresh character to enjoy a new Allied Race with and use my free boost on after level 60. Until I'm able to participate at max level I'd be happy to play cross server with my Death Knight if you need me in the meantime. Mostly I'm just anxious to start looking for a new home ahead of time! I'm primarily looking for friends and a decently active Discord/Forum I can be social in when I'm at work and stuff. If your Guild isn't as active as you'd like, then I can certainly bring in a lot of social and warcrafty energy to help the Guild grow into the home I am looking for. Oh, and it's not a problem for me if your Guild is still struggling in normal raids or whatever, I just like to tag along and do stuff! However, I can keep up with cutting edge content as well. I am always on time and prepared with a super good attitude to boot! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TL;DR: 945 Unholy Death Knight LF Guild. Strengths: Being polite and drama-free is certainly up there, but probably the thing I'm best at is once I am an already established member of a Guild then I excel at welcoming and including new members. Weaknesses: Being super long-winded and typing up far too lengthy forum posts and constantly wanting to share pictures of my Transmog and UI with everyone. Oh, and an unhealthy obsession with female Draenei. Thanks a bunch! Go team! <3Aegislash6 Apr 1
Mar 31 Open Letter of Support to STK STK Guild ATTN: Lesuj Via posting on Lightbringer forums RE: Open Letter of Support for STK's continued raid logging Dear Valued Members of STK, We here at Notion write in strong support of your continued posting of raid logs on warcraftslogs.com (hereinafter “WCL”). It was brought to our attention that a STK raid log from last night’s raid was inexplicably removed from WCL. Uploading your raid logs to WCL is a vital component of a successful raid. Raid logging allows you to review, analyze and improve performance from raid-to-raid or even pull-to-pull. This self improvement tool is not only beneficial to the valued members of STK’s raid (hereinafter “STK”), but also to World of Warcraft’s raiding community as a whole because it allows other guilds to learn from your successes and/or failures. We here at Notion believe in a strong World of Warcraft Community. It is critical to the long term sustained success of the World of Warcraft raiding community that raid logs continue to be posted on WCL. Therefore, Notion offers this public show of support for STK’s continued posting of raid logs at WCL. Sincerely, /s/ Attillaa . Registered Agent, Notion LLC cc: Lightbringer Raiding Community, STK MembersAttillaa27 Mar 31
Mar 30 :( Hi friends, We will no longer be doing our sale runs. We will finish out all the deposits that have been given before we officially bring this to an end. Thank you for all the support the last 3 expansions.Lüná24 Mar 30
Mar 28 DMC is LF you, New, Returing Players Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Tired of looking at that Wrath of Azshara quest in your log? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leary of the premades and not enough WoW friends to complete them? DMC, Devil May Cry, is the answer to all your problems. We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun, but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. ;) Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :) If interested contact Draísyn or Ismera in game or btag MsSoul#1684Ismera25 Mar 28
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 25 Stormseekers - Building a fresh raid team! Our goal for Stormseekers is to make the game of WoW more fun and enjoyable for everyone! We are a casual based guild that does have leadership to help facilitate a drama free and healthy atmosphere, but everyone can invite, create events, and become a bigger part of guild than just a member. We are 100% laid back here and will welcome just about everyone who just wants to have a home for Legion and beyond. We have members that come from all walks of life - some folks are still in college, some are working professionals, etc. I, myself, am married with two kids. "You put into the guild what you want out of the guild." Raid Times: Wednesdays: 9pm to 12pm PST Thursdays: 9pm to 12pm PST Recruitment is open for all roles (yes, even tanks!). What we want to do here is create a fun, care-free, and laid-back raiding environment without drama, elitism, and pressure that sometimes comes with more hardcore progression. If you can't make a night here and there, don't worry about it. We're just looking to get in there consistently on a week to week basis and kill some bosses with some friends! If this sounds like it might interest you, drop us a line. Raid lead: Luke#11758 The Other Guy (Me): OhMyItsAPie#1205Wartron2 Mar 25
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 23 960 Hunter LF mythic team for BFA Currently looking for a Mythic guild going into BFA that raids late nights, I just returned a month ago from a break I took during M TOS due to seperating from the military. I have an extensive raiding background going as far back as Ulduar, and have raided in hardcore guilds for nearly a decade. Currently looking for a guild that raids between 9PM - 12am PST any dayBlasty0 Mar 23
Mar 23 [A] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ Recruiting 2/11 M <Novus Sanctum> (Alliance) is looking for a few good players to join our Mythic Antorus team. Specifically, we really need Windwalker Monks and/or Warlocks. Currently, we are recruiting both regular raiders, and on-call Reserve raiders. A Reserve on our raid team is defined as: a backup or substitute raider who is responsible for filling in for absentees. We also regularly run dungeons and Mythic+. +15 and higher EVERY week. We have guild raffles for mounts and other awesome items. All in all, our guild is super helpful and very active. Here is what you need: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Be ilvl 945 • Have Concordance (75 points) in your Main Spec weapon**(This is more important than gear--we can gear you up no problem if you're a bit lacking. No worries if you're not quite at 945. However, we can't level your weapon for you). • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, RCLC, EXrT, etc.) • Bring a positive attitude. We would rather bring consistent players into our raid. Good attendance and reliability is what matters most to us. If you can't make it, all good... we just ask to let us know. Those who are willing to learn and execute mechanics -- even if their DPS is lower -- should join us, rather than those who only care about the meters and nothing else. If you have any questions, contact our raid lead Jaytonse or recruiter Calikk. Battletag is Dirk #1794. You can apply to join at novuskiller.enjin.com/recruitment Have fun!Calikk0 Mar 23
Mar 23 932 Resto Druid Hello, I'm a 932 Resto Druid looking for a casual Alliance guild to call home in BfA and have a real community to play with, not just some guild that invites anyone in sight. I'm available all day (GMT-8) on weekends on most evenings, but some weekends I visit home and won't be on much, but these are planned in advance and not sudden. I did casual progression through EN while it was current and I currently work on M+, although I don't push very far due to lack of people to play with and not enjoying random groups. I have almost every healing class as an alt as well, but my alt of choice is monk. I'm most easily contacted on battle.net @Avenlite#1406 or discord @Avenlite#4022Rosara7 Mar 23
Mar 21 (A) Excessum Perficio-Kel'Thuzad Hey everyone we are a new guild, We are looking to recruit active and motivated players. We run Achiev/Tmog/Contest/M+/Rbg/Arena and much more On off days from raiding so you can always look forward for things to do. Raiding (normal) Mon-Thurs-Fri 9-11pm !!! We will progress into Heroic and Mythic raiding A little bit about us: We are Excessum Perficio! We are a guild centered on raiding and will excel at end-game content. We expect professionalism, reliability, motivation, good and open minded players! First and foremost, we are a PvE raiding guild and we love raiding, we try our best to provide an exciting and comfortable raid environment for everyone even new players, as we try diligently to make new players great players with leaders who take pride in making this game fun for everyone!! Please keep in mind we do have expectations, as we believe our expectations are very realistic and not asking to much of our team mates! 1.You have be willing to put in the work it takes to learn encounters when they are cutting edge. 2.You have be willing to spend the appropriate amount of time outside of raiding to farm consumables, mats, keeping up on strategy threads as well as class and spec guides. (really what does this take? About 1-2 hrs a week at MOST) Learning encounters can and will take some time, so if you quit easily we are not the guild for you. (we may wipe 5 times or we may wipe 300 times be resilient the kill will come and it is oh so sweet when it does) Previous WoW raiding is not required! We understand that many talented players can come from guilds that are not very progressed, and we keep an open mind about this. You should be able to make 90%+ of our raids (the higher the better). More realistically we are looking for players who can make 99.99% of them. (this allows for great team building and friendships, i know it can be awkward at first but again we try to make this a very fun experience for all) You have show effort in working on your gear, we aren't expecting perfect gear from everyone, but putting in a serious effort based on your progression level, and properly enchanting/gemming your gear, will certainly reflect on the type of player you are.(Running 5mans to gear early in an expansion enchant/gem even if you may replace it the next week, doing the best you can to give your character the best chances possible) We do not raid as much as other top-tier guilds so we need to make the most out of the time when we do raid! So while our raid schedule is not as lengthy as other guilds, we expect people to show up ready, and focused, and playing a team game. Even when content is in farm mode; while we may loosen up in chat, we expect people to perform at their best, and be ready for sensitive fights. Even during farm mode, take pride in staying sound mechanically, and being attentive as possible. While this post is in depth about raiding, we do have a lot of fun doing other activates in-game. Feel Free to pst anyone in guild for and questions and concerns. Yellowbus#11540Expecto0 Mar 21
Mar 19 delete me ...Emeraldchi36 Mar 19
Mar 19 [A] <Immortal> 5/11 M PL Tues/Weds 6-8:30 PST [A] <Immortal> 5/11 M ABT Tues/Weds 6-8:30 - Personal Loot Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-8:30 Server PST Lightbringer What we are looking for: Raiders that are well studied on their class, fully prepared to show up on time every time with the knowledge, consumables and attitude to get the job done as a team. High Attendance: Real Life happens but missing raids should be few and far between. If you don’t think you can make it 100% of the time then we’re probably not a good fit Attitude: Positive, Humble, and Team Oriented. If you often have personal conflicts, personality clashes or a generally elitist attitude, we’re probably not a good fit Performance: Have you checked your parses? Numbers aren’t everything but the first thing we are going to do is pull your sheet. We’d like to see some purple on a couple DPS check fights. More importantly though, can you stay alive? I like a purple parser that does mechanics more than a legend parser that gets hit by a beam on every other pull. Still Interested? Current Needs: - Strong Parsing DPS, healing off spec a plus We will always consider strong players even if not listed https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/78102/ If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot. No Loot Drama Here Interview/Trial Process: Message an officer with your character name and any other relevant information. If it’s a good fit we’ll set up a quick Discord interview and hammer out specifics. Trial is generally 3 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers, Discord is honestly the easiest way: Discord: Jesta#1679 Dregus3#7418 Battle Tags: Jesta#1509 Dregus#1255Jestatip38 Mar 19
Mar 19 <Party All The Time> 9/11M Swing needed No longer raidingSaaeu14 Mar 19
Mar 14 Dear Ceretine of <WELLFARE EPICS> I'm very interested friend, who did you purchase your titanslayer and mount from? and how much gold did it run you? Sincerely, Interested buyerSomaloria1 Mar 14
Mar 14 {A} <Censure> Recruiting {A} <Censure>- Lightbringer is recruiting for Heroic Antorus. Raids led by 10/11 Mythic Antorus experienced lead. We are a skilled team of raiders that like to have fun while progressing. We have an active discord and helpful members. Raid times are: Mondays 7-10PM Pacific Standard Time. Thursday 8-11PM Pacific Standard Time. Currently seeking one healer (preferably Priest or Monk). And DPS (all classes, specs). If you have any questions or would like to join us please contact me at: Karma#13239Sethira1 Mar 14
Mar 14 Looking for new friends Looking for new friends to help raid and dungeon delveSadirishfool0 Mar 14
Mar 12 [H] Group LF a casual guild Our friend group is getting back into the game and need some other players to fill out groups once we finish leveling. Our goup includes: 4-5 guys with varying amount of experience. plus two wives with almost no experience. We are all late 20 or early 30's working professionals with random schedules. Looking for a group of like minded folks. Thanks and gig 'em!Twostrokesmx1 Mar 12
Mar 9 942 Returning Tank LF Casual Antorus/BfA Team Hi all! Took a break for a chunk of the fall/winter last year but I made the decision to return this week (gotta work on those pesky reps for allied races >.>). With that, I'm also looking for a team to be a part of both now and into BfA. I have raiding experience going all the way back to classic as well as, most recently before my break, several mythic kills in NH. I'm just looking for a chill team to be a part of here. Ideally, looking for no more than 2 nights a week with start times of 9pm PST or later. Drop me a line if you need a tank!Bëartron5 Mar 9
Mar 6 [A] <Relapse> 11/11H Mon/Tue/Wed 6-8:30 MST We are looking to fill our ranks. We are a heroic raiding guild and are looking to start doing mythic if we can get enough dedicated players. Raid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 6-8:30 pm, Mountain standard time (5-7:30 pm. server) All DPS feel free to inquire, we are always looking for skilled players. Our highest need is rogue and death knight . We use discord during our raids, and it is mandatory that all raiders at least listen in during a raid. Should you have any questions or are interested in joining you can just add me: Matushy#1376Matushy21 Mar 6
Mar 5 [H] Literal Garbage- Looking for more Horde We are a close knit group of friends who somehow ended up playing horde on Lightbringer. We pug normal and heroic 11/11 multiple times a week. We are Pug lords We also are starting to get into pushing our Raider IOs with most of us set on 3k, here is my priest: https://raider.io/characters/us/lightbringer/Pursueth I'm looking to meet more active horde players on this server, in hopes that we can pug some mythic Raids before the xpac is over. hmuUddk1 Mar 5
Mar 5 922 8/11m exp monk LF raid guild Hi im currently rolling a alliance alt im a 8/11m exp on my main (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22042928) i am looking for a guild that raids on sunday night and maybe monday (either both or just one is fine), i can fill all three rolls but dont have any MW legos yet you can add me ingame or add me on bnet jrockgames#1891Wraela0 Mar 5
Mar 5 <Reluctance> 4/11M Recruiting [A] <Reluctance> is a semi hardcore guild with a lot of experience. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are active in WoW, Diablo, Overwatch and various other MMO games. We are looking to add dedicated and reliable players to our core mythic roster and continue to push mythic content. Our raid schedule is: Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Mythic Progression Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST Mythic Progression OPTIONAL Tuesday 8:30-11:30pm EST for Heroic or Older Content Current recruiting needs: DPS: Demon Hunter Druid Hunter Monk Paladin Priest Rogue Shaman Warrior (Open to discussion on classes not listed) Healer: RShaman Mist Tank: Open to discussion To Discuss add: Cbar#1556Wbar3 Mar 5
Mar 3 [A]<Zuni> 11/11H Tue/Thurs 5-7:30 Rdps Are you friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way, a dependable raider with a side of altaholic, looking for a WoW experience beyond the grind, prone to falling off cliffs, bad jokes, and does your raid style make up for all your bad jokes? Join <Zuni> and find your perfect fit! We are looking for solid ranged dps and a heal or two for fun times killing bosses, devouring content and knowing when to have fun, and when to buckle down and get things done. Our raid schedule is Tue/Thr from 5pm-7:30pm server (pacific), and we do the usual alt runs, mythic thingies and play other games. Consumables are provided. our goal is get set for BfA and hit it hard into heroic and mythic. WoW shouldn’t be work but it should be productive, and <Zuni> is here to strike that balance. Join the guild with the new lemony scent! Contact me at Nuchie#1345 for details. Puns, bad dad jokes and inappropriate memes mostly optional.Nuchii0 Mar 3
Mar 3 [A] <Rumor Has it> 11/11h WEEKEND MORNINGS! We don't mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind. 11/11 H Antorus. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are: -Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern -Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern Eastern time http://time.is/ET Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks, but reliable offspecs are appreciated, Allways looking for dps or heals that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor. We also have a wide array of events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that'd interests you, contact me for more info, i'd love to speak with you one on one. Serathil#1871Slerne1 Mar 3
Mar 3 THNT **PAID XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3
Feb 28 Looking for Dungeon Boost i'm level 70, really want to skip a few levels. whisper me in game with your offerKeiraline0 Feb 28