Lightbringer

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
4h [A] <Cross Continental> 7/8H Recruitment [A] <Cross Continental> (XC) is a daytime and international mythic raiding guild. Currently our progression raids are Thursday & Friday at 9:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. (PST). We also have casual raids on Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. (PST). We are actively recruiting skilled players to join our progression raiding team for mythic content. We are currently looking for strong DPS and hybrid players capable of performing well in different specs/roles. *We have an immediate healer spot open* Our specific class needs are the following: Demon Hunter (Havoc) Monk (Mistweaver/Windwalker) Paladin (Holy) Priest (Discipline/Holy/Shadow) Shaman (Enhancement/Restoration) Warlock All exceptional applicants will be considered. Please visit our new website and apply at: https://sites.google.com/site/wowcrosscontinental For more information, please feel free to contact: Kursa (Trix#11208) or Dancenkim (Spirit#1951)Kursa5 4h
8h Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 4 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 376 Equipped Protection Paladin 374 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 374 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 370 Equipped Guardian Druid I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia2 8h
8h <Lose Your Life> 2/8 M Uldir LF DPS <Lose Your Life> is a semi-hardcore heroic & mythic progression guild that puts community first. We challenge ourselves with the hardest content the game offers and still remain friends at the end of the night. Our end game goal is to obtain cutting edge for each raid tier. We have a long history of boss kills going all the way back to Vanilla and many fond memories from those nights that we look back on with laughter. We are looking for more nerds to help us down content and strengthen our long lasting community. Players that like to run mythic + and take charge of community events also highly considered. Raiding members are expected to sim, keep up to date on their class changes, review their own logs, do their homework on boss fights and finish a mythic plus each week. Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS or Havoc Demon Hunter *Recent logs required for applicants interested in raiding *355+ Ilvl | 23+ Azerite Neck lvl Current Progression: 2/8 M Uldir | 8/8 H Uldir AOTC Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 PM - 12:00 EST Time Zone Conversion - (8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST) We ask a lot of our team, which is why we try to give back as much as we can by offering raid night repairs, cauldrons, fancy feasts, and community events. If you are looking for a home, look no further. Apply today at www.LoseYourLife.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have questions about the application process? Visit our Application FAQ: https://www.loseyourlife.com/application-faq Still have questions? Add us: *Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686 *Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829Sugarvenom23 8h
9h [A] <Undeserved> 8/8N 6/8H LF more Faction: Alliance Server: US-Lightbringer Name: Undeserved Progress: 6/8 H Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in Vanilla and have been playing off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday @ 8:00 EST) with a third optional raid night (Monday same time), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal. We have both male and female members, we come from all walks of life, so as long as you’re not a jerk and/or do not get easily offended to mature jokes you should fit in just fine! Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas. Feel free to contact me below if you are interested! What you can except from Undeserved? -A relax and fun raiding environment -Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so. -Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs. -Constant raid progress -Good communications via Discord What we expect from you/requirements: -Age older then 18 -Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 PM EST. (Monday at 8 PM is our optional raid night) -Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own! -Bring a positive attitude -Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics Zeromus#1158 to contact for more infoZeròmus1 9h
12h <The Unwritten> Recruiting Casuals/Raiders /bow Hello, Lightbringer! "I have been on the Lightbringer server for a while now, and haven't found the right fit for me, you know, that perfect spot on the couch.. where you can snuggle deep into the cushions.. and lay your head back, maybe put your feet up on the arm rest and just snore away--- yeah, that kinda guild feel! I haven't found that kinda feeling since I first came to LB about 6 years ago, so I (and a few other VERY supportive friends) thought I should make my own guild!" So here I am folks! Ready to tell you all about my plans and dreams for <The Unwritten>, my new guild! xD <The Unwritten> is a Casual/Social guild... at least, at the moment. We DO want to raid... and I DO have a Raid Leader! :D So we are looking for people who'd like to raid with us! But you must understand that there are 7 people in the guild at the moment and we're def not prepared as of yet.. WE NEED MORE PEEPS!! :P Come join us! We're ready for some fun! We use Discord to chat to one another, and... I have a tendency to get quite chatty on occasion! So come prepared :) I'm also planning on introducing some FUN activities to the Guild as we expand! Such as Scavenger Hunts, and WoW Darts! So be excited for that, as well! If you have ANY questions, feel free to MSG: Songlu: B.net: boxcarbinny#11605 Disc: boxcarbinny#0033Songlu1 12h
21h [A] <Inertia> 8/8H 1/8M T/TH 8-11PM PST <Inertia> Lightbringer **Raid Days** 7/8H 1/8M Heroic - T/W 8pm-11pm PST **Requirements** 20+ Heart of Azeroth Levels 355 minimum ilvl requirement **What we expect in an applicant** -On time -Competitive drive -Being able to give and receive criticism -Know the fights before coming to the raid -Bringing your own consumables -Know what pre-potting is **What we need** Preferred - Holy/Disc Priests, Warlocks, Boomkins Healers Ranged DPS **Goals** Our end goal is to clear mythic level raids. We have experienced mythic level raiders in previous expansions. We are currently filling our ranks with players that have mythic level raiding six hours per week inmind. Reply here or reach out to the following GM’s. Percept#1619 Meno#11434Artoriás6 21h
22h |A| Spurious LFM ::Mon & Wed, 6-9pm PST:: Hello all! Our group is looking to reform our raiding roster for normal/heroic content. We have a solid core of veteran players playing since BC and we're looking to expand our ranks. Spurious is a casual guild made up of working professionals and seek like-minded players who conduct themselves as such. Raid Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays 6-9pm PST We are in need of more RANGED DPS AND HEALERS!! If interested, please contact Timestrike#1943Apocalypso3 22h
1d <A> No Moral Compass Recruiting No Moral Compass is looking for DPS to come and raid with us for BFA! This is NOT a guild that expects you to parse top 10% or never make a mistake. That being said, when it comes down to it we are serious about getting bosses down on a weekly basis, and we need to expand our team to make that happen. We have cleared all Legion raids on heroic, earning AOTC each tier, and will continue to do the same come BFA. We are looking for Dk and a Warlock Our raid nights are the following Tuesday 5:00-8:00 PST Thursday 5:00-8:00 PST Sunday (Optional) 5:00-8:00 PST We also do Mythic+, and do the occasional legacy raid run for achievements/transmog. add wakahiru#1986 on b.net for more infoGranda8 1d
1d [A] <Centered> Recruiting Heroic Raids Are you just returning to the game after many years or xpacs? Do you want a place that isn't has hardcore as you used to be but where you still have the option to do things when you want to if you have time? Great, cool, me too. We're looking for casual, yet competent players! What does this mean? It means hey if you don't play 24/7 that's ok as long as when you show up to raid you can take direction, and you can not stand in stupid things, and if maybe your gear isn't up to par for a boss you wont mind sitting out if we wipe too many times. (guys real talk, I've had to sit out before... because apparently raiding with two kids in the background is significantly harder than one kid in the background) So if you can not stand in fire and want to raid heroic this xpac in a casual sense, look no further! <Centered> is looking to expand our ranks! About us We've all at some point been 3-4 day a week raiders, and now that were older, and we have some semblance of a life we've come to terms with the fact that while we love the game, we love doing stuff outside the game as well! We are a guild that has been around raiding in every iteration of the game since vanilla, if you are looking for a longstanding guild that just wont die, this is the guild for you... for real though, we're forever. NOTE: Mature content will happen from time to time in raid and in guild chat, and everyone is made fun of equally. Raid info We are a heroic raiding guild, with no real plans to go to mythic level (Except maybe Taloc), but hey that could change if there is enough interest. Currently we raid Fridays and Saturdays 4-7pm PST. We've gotten the Ahead of the Curve achievement for every raid released in legion and we would like to maintain that going through to BFA. Right now were looking for some people who can do some decent ranged dps. Hunters, Mages, Warlocks, Ele Shamans, Shadow Priests, Balance druids, literally anything that isn't melee. ANYTHING. Though Melee wont be turned away either, realize that we are pretty melee heavy and sometimes people may have to sit for comp problems (like on mythrax for example.. though this has not happened yet) We are currently 8/8 normal Uldir, 5/8 heroic Uldir. Raid Requirements Please have Discord and Boss mods (dbm or bigwigs)and bring Consumables (Flasks, Food, runes if you want) to every raid, we try to provide at least feasts but please have personal food on you as well. These things are required! Be able to take direction, do not stand in things. For the Casual Player And finally, if you don't want to get into big groups and do things, we want to get more members that just want to do the odd mythic+ or the odd PvP event. Even if you don't want to do that, we'd love to have more decent people to chat with. Bottom line is this: We want to provide an environment that doesn't remove you from active raiding if say you have a baby, you actually want to go do something on the weekend, or you just don't feel like playing one week. We understand, and while, yes we'd love your attendance most days, we realize that things happen! All you need to do is be on and if were raiding and you log in late say something in guild and you'll be invited! Super easy system, no trial period, you keep BoEs that drop for you. We're pretty chill in general. So please find me in game or shoot me a message Battletag: Atariya#1385 I'd love to chat!Ataria0 1d
1d [A] *Genesis* Recruiting 2/8 Mythic Uldir Genesis (Lightbringer-US) Currently 2/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic Uldir Raid Times 5:30-8:30 server time (8:30-11:30 est) Raid Days Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday Personal Loot ( Any unwanted items are rolled off ML ) Genesis is a Progression raiding guild, with players that have known each other for several years, raiding together for a number of expansions, We always achieve AoTC each raid tier. We are looking for dedicated & experienced raiders with good Attendance & Attitude to join us as we push through BFA. Our goal is to clear Heroic, and move into Mythic asap, we are looking for like minded people to be a part of our guild. We also will be running Mythic + Dungeons as we did in Legion. Food, Flasks and Guild Repairs are provided for all Raiders Currently recruiting: Still looking for a Resto Shaman/Resto Druid for our Core raid team. Also needing skilled ranged DPs to help us push into Mythic Contact for more details.. GM -BTag -- Fuzzy#1494 Discord Fuzzy#4916 Co - GM / RL -- Psychosiz#1816 Recruiter -- Speabs#1375 Officer -- Agreb25#1353Fuzzý20 1d
1d (A) Looking for West Coast Raiders <The Evolved> A long time guild on Lightbringer Will be hosting Raids Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST Currently 5/8H We are looking to rebuild a raid team that took a break for the majority of Legion. Those that are returning (about 10 of us) have been raiding together since Wrath. The majority of the group are West Coasters, or Hawaii and tend to be up later than normal. We are looking for like minded people to at least join the raid team and possibly join the guild if they want down the road. So even if you are off server we would love to have you with us Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Our raid environment is light, and inviting and we are willing to help bring people along. We are in this for the long haul so if you are someone that is wanting to raid with a good group of people over the toxic, and impatient nature that has become "Group Finder" this is your group. We will focus on heroic raiding, with the possibility of dabbling in Mythic. Mythic+ teams and some light PvP as well. Progression Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8:30-11:30 PST. We expect people to research fights, show up on time, keep current with non raid gear requirements (Azerite levels, Attunements, etc) and remain positive. Most of us have done the super hardcore 5 nights a week raiding, but are now committed to Heroic AOTC with only 2 nights a week of progression raiding. Please contact The GM's or Raid leaders on Lightbringer: Lyzha, Firecraken, Falconius, Firecracker, Pocahontus, Ohren We are looking for DPS and healers but always looking for people who are a good fit. High Priority (But not exclusive): Unholy/Frost DK WW/MW monk Boomkin/Resto Druid Holy Paladin Warriors Resto Shaman FInd us on at Battletags: Falconius#1299 Firecracker#1719Falconius4 1d
1d [A]<Preservation Society>(T/Th)7/8H Preservation Society (US-Lightbringer): We are a Heroic Guild seeking to attempt mythic raids with members who want to have fun, but are serious when it comes to downing bosses and learning fights. All are welcome to join, whether you seek to raid or just want a place to hang out. Many of us in the guild are friends or have become so over the years. We accept willing participants to learn and progress while also still having fun. This might require you to look up fights ahead of time and discuss possible strategies. Progression: Established in WoD to full clear in HFC / AOTC Legion raids full clear / AOTC Uldir: 7/8 (H) Current Recruitment Raiding Needs: Decent DPS Raid Schedule: Our progression raid is on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM PST. Weekend Normal runs when needed from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM PST. Communication We are primarily using Discord for raiding. We do a lot of communicating outside the raid as it can be difficult to try to catch people in game; we all have our personal lives too. We want to be able to communicate and plan ahead for upcoming raids and continuations, so if you are interested in being active on multiple platforms outside of WoW then this might be the guild for you. If you are interested in our guild please contact one of the people below at anytime: Vyrsa#1836 Spog#11473 Xion#11657Spog0 1d
2d [A]<Haven of the Lost> Casual Guild Haven of the Lost is recruiting! we are a brand new guild on Lightbringer looking for more people to join our ranks. First and foremost we are a Casual guild, we don't do raiding (yet) but we do lots of other things like Alt leveling, Keystones, old raids for transmogs and mounts. We also hang out in Discord and chat! If you have any questions or would like to join feel free to post in this thread or reach out to either me, our guilds Co-Guild Master Liviaran or our Officer Mylucille Colin (Guild Master) Battle Net: Ranger#1485 Discord: Ranger#1485 Liviaran (Co-Guild Master) Battle Net: FeistyPanda#1223 Discord: Jess (Liv)#3474 Mylucille Battle Net: rBloodline#1533Colin0 2d
2d 340 (and rising!) Ressto Druid LFG Hey there! I'm a Resto druid main that offspecs into Balance, that is also looking for a guild to call home! I'm mostly looking for a friendly community and casual raiding, hopefully up through heroic for AOTC each tier (at least that's my goal!) I'm available most nights, though Tuesdays and Thursdays are a bit of a struggle at the moment due to not being free until 6pm PST. But that's my only restriction unless I get swamped with work! And I'm also rather open to the possibility of being a raid leader (however rare it may be to have a guild with an open raid leader spot lol). To contact me! Battlenet: avenlite#1406 Discord: Avenlite#4022 Edit: Forgot to mention it and I apologize, but I'm looking to stay on Lightbringer!Rosara1 2d
2d [A] Reluctance 3/8 Mythic Recruiting Reluctance is a semi-casual 3-day raiding guild looking to improve our roster. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 to 11:30pm EST. Currently we’re 3/8 mythic but are looking to push faster with the right roster. We are heavily recruiting Mistweaver Monks, Rogues, Havoc Demon Hunters and Warlocks. Also, we are willing to recruit exceptional players of any class/spec who show good attitude and performance. Feel free to message me with any questions on discord at Wbar#3062 or on bnet at Cbar#1556.Wbar0 2d
2d [A] <Relapse> 7/8H 8/8N Guild seeking DPS We are looking to fill our ranks. We are a heroic raiding guild and have finished all the legion raids on heroic difficulty. We are also not opposed to doing mythic raids if we can get enough interested players. Raid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 6-8:30 pm, Mountain standard time (5-7:30 pm. server) All DPS feel free to inquire, we are always looking for skilled players. We use discord during our raids, and it is mandatory that all raiders at least listen in during a raid. Should you have any questions or are interested in joining you can just add me: Matushy#1376Matushy8 2d
3d <Crimson Embers> Now Recruiting From the Fires of Teldrassil, the embers of the Alliance Rage Burn bright for the vengeance of our fallen. Crimson Embers is a growing social guild that is currently recruiting new and returning players for the new expansion. We are looking for players that are interested in raiding and in the more causal aspects of dungeons and or battlegrounds. We are about working together to achieve your in-game goals, whether it’s doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun. We raid twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30 to 9:00pm PST (lightbringer server time) (9:30pm to 12am EST). We raid for fun, seeing content, getting gear and most importantly kicking !@#! We also do guild social night, were we play games in game (naked gnome races) or in discord (cards against humanity) etc., we run these events on Sunday night. If this sounds like a home, you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to message the following people in game or add us to battlenet: Kizeath – Kizi#1102 Draísyn – Draisyn#1301 Beldarius- BelKatarn#1501 Alternatively, you can also contact me (Kizeath) via email at Kizi_crimsonembers@outlook.com “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” ― Lao TzuKizeath2 3d
4d 2/8M Chaotic Shadows (Lightbringer) <CHAOTIC SHADOWS> IS RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC ULDIR Lightbringer-US 2/8 Mythic Uldir Recruiting: 355-360 item level+ with HoA (neck) level of 22+ and exp! DPS: Hunter, Monk, Rogue, Warrior, Warlock , Boomy , Pally, Death Knight Demon Hunter. Heals: Monk, Druid, Priest, Shaman. Looking for any Strong DPS with a healing Offspec. Looking for any Strong DPS with a Tank Offspec. Raid Times: Team Struggle Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday 6:30pm - 9:30pm server (9:30pm - 12:30am EST) Contact us! In-game: Grimdeicide. Cythaeron, Cécrops (btag: Sparky13#1561)Grimdeicide1 4d
4d [A] <NFA> 4/8M Uldir Weekend LFM (US - Lightbringer) No Fun Allowed <NFA>4/8M 8/8H Uldir (10/11M ABT previous expenasion) - weekend alliance guild Is currently recruiting exceptional players for our mythic progression raiding team in BFA. . Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm PST Fri/Sat Our Current Recruitment Needs - Ranged dps - Balance druid/ Frost (pref) Mage/ warlock Melee dps - Death knight unholy /frost Healer - Mistweaver monk/holy priest - ANY exceptional players Wednesday - 7:00pm PST - 10:30pm PST is a OPTIONAL raid night for heroic clearing. We strive to push for for the same cutting edge progression as weekday guilds that raid significantly more hours therefore 100 % attendance is crucial for our normally 6 hour long raid schedule, granted real life issues arise from time to time which is understandable. Also players interested in pushing Mythic+ are welcome as well. For more information and general inquiries please feel free to contact me @ Thelahun@Lightbringer /// Thela#1545Thelahun11 4d
4d [A]<No Skill>3/8M Recruiting for Uldir [US][Alliance][Lightbringer] No Skill Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6-9PM PST (9-12EST) <No Skill> is a progression oriented raiding guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, but we have a core of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated players looking to make a strong push in Battle for Azeroth. Progression: 8/8N Uldir 8/8H Uldir 3/8M Uldir We transferred to Lightbringer before Antorus for a more competitive environment, and are looking to be a top level Alliance guild. Currently Recruiting: Melee: Rogue Ranged: Any Healer: Resto Shaman Priest All raid spots are competitive. You will be brought based on performance and what we need for each fight. Even if you are not one of the specs above, if you believe you are a skilled player and are looking for a new home to start the expansion in, we welcome you to apply. The trial period is two weeks. During this time, we will evaluate you on performance, drive, and how well you fit in with our group. As per usual, punctuality, reliability, and a positive attitude are expected and required. Apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey). Feel free to ask any questions you may have here. You can also add Marcasaurus#1580,Valeor#1843,Chaotix#1201 for more information.Cyclrin17 4d
4d <No Skill> Heroic Uldir Runs No Skill is selling Heroic Uldir runs. Runs are on Monday 6:00PM server time. We are offering 3 spots a run. All loot is personal loot and gear that is not needed by raiders will be traded. 100% of the payment is due before raid. We only accept in game gold. 8/8 Heroic Clear: 500,000 AOTC Ghuun Only: 250,000 Contact: Chaotix#1201 or Valeor#1843 for more information.Cyclrin0 4d
4d [A] <Immortal> Tues/Weds 6-9 PST [A] <Immortal> Recruiting Mythic Raiders for BfA Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-9:00 Server PST Lightbringer What we are looking for: Raiders that are well studied on their class, fully prepared to show up on time every time with the knowledge, consumables and attitude to get the job done as a team. High Attendance: Real Life happens but missing raids should be few and far between. If you don’t think you can make it 90% of the time then we’re probably not a good fit Attitude: Positive, Humble, and Team Oriented. If you often have personal conflicts, personality clashes or a generally elitist attitude, we’re probably not a good fit Performance: Have you checked your parses? Numbers aren’t everything but the first thing we are going to do is pull your sheet. We’d like to see some purple on a couple DPS check fights. More importantly though, can you stay alive? I like a purple parser that does mechanics more than a legend parser that gets hit by a beam on every other pull. Still Interested? Current Needs: - WARRIOR - Rogue - Elemental - Beast Master - Shadow Priest - Please have some purple logs before you message. Or a good reason why you don't. We will always consider strong players even if not listed If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. Interview/Trial Process: Message an officer with your character name and any other relevant information. If it’s a good fit we’ll set up a quick Discord interview and hammer out specifics. Trial is generally 3 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers, Discord is honestly the easiest way: Discord: Jesta#1679 Dregus3#7418 Battle Tags: Jesta#1509 Dregus#1255Jestatip43 4d
4d LF morning / afternoon raiding guild 372 warrior dps 800 IO score 3/8M 8/8H djyo123#1205Critness0 4d
5d Returning Player LF Guild/Community Hi, Looking for a Guild/Community that is active on weekend (preferably Fri through Sun) or weekdays daytime. Just got back into the game after taking a break for 2 years. Can only be active on Friday and Sunday (Will be online other days for only 1.5-2 hours). Have Mythic raiding experience from WoD (Clearing mythic content, when its current and raiding with Top 250 guild). But with reduced playing time, looking for Guild/Community that runs Mythic Dungeons, Achieves, Raids etc over the weekend. Since, I just got back into the game, and starting from scratch, looking for a Guild/Community, open to new players. I can do Mythic Dungeons on weekdays (if planned in advance, since I have less playing time on weekdays). Ready to Heal or Tank and preference in that order (Have Shaman and Monk at 120, will have a DK and DH soon at 120). Contact - Arvad#1507Mistykeg0 5d
5d LF Strong RDPS for H/M Uldir Progression/M+ Equivalent Exchange (US-Lightbringer) is LF active and friendly people to join us for all activities and just all around fun. Our focus is to have fun, help each other and enjoy the game together. Many of us have raiding experience and are looking to add a few more experienced raiders to our core raid teams for Uldir progression. We are a very social and active guild with two functioning raid teams that run raids weekly. We also have several people online that run mythics/ mythic+ dungeons daily and regularly help members gear up so they may take part in mythics and raiding. In our guild we strive to make everyone feel welcome and at home. This being said, we have an absolute ZERO tolerance for elitist attitudes and negativity. Whether you're joining us to progress in raiding and running mythics, or just wanting a social and friendly guild to level in, we strive to keep the moral of our members high and make sure they feel welcome and comfortable. We are casual and chill, however we do have some minimal entry requirements to join and stay in the guild: ... Our Raid Days/Times: ... Heroic Raid Requirements: ... Recruitment Needs: We are currently accepting all classes for our raid team, however we are especially in need of the following classes/specs: ... Team Specific Needs: ... We are currently accepting all roles and all classes for the weekend morning team. Msg Lupa1214#11197 for requirements to join this team. All skill levels welcome in our clan. Whether you're a hardcore player or just casual or new, we welcome all! Please add Lupa1214#11197 on battlenet if interested or message an officer in-game to join. You can also check out our discord server to learn more about us! https://discord.gg/EGmVFB4Derêzzed36 5d
6d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 6d
6d Heroic Uldir Sales NFA is now offering Heroic Uldir clears! Currently we will be selling a limited number of slots for Wednesday evenings at 19:00 server time. All prices below are for personal loot only; we are not offering full loot clears at this time. Prices: 600k full run 300k G'huun kill 300k first 7 bosses 50k per boss for individual bosses Contacts: Kyriélle - Capstone#1874 - Raid Leader Saae - Saae#11164 - Guild LeaderKyriélle0 6d
Oct 11 Raiders Wanted - Wed/Thur 8:30pm-11pm PST Welcome! [The Lightsworn] a guild located on the Lightbringer server is looking for new mature minded members that like to tackle current content. Currently, our raid schedule is Wed/Thurs 8:30pm – 11pm pacific. We are looking for melee and ranged dps along with 1 or 2 healers to help fill out our raid team. In addition, we would welcome someone with a solid tanking off spec to fill in when needed. Of course, we are always open if people want to join our guild since it does come with the added benefit of resource sharing, but it is not required as we maintain a community channel to keep in touch with others. If the days/times work for you feel free contact me at Merloe#1917.Merloe4 Oct 11
Oct 11 Sat/Sun Morning Team recruiting for H/M Uldir Hi there! <Equívalent Exchange> is recruiting strong and exceptional raiders for our weekend morning team. We currently have two full raid teams progressing through heroic and have just opened up a third team for more options. Weekend Morning Raid Days/Times: ... Team Requirements: ... Recruitment Needs: ... If you're interested or would like more information please add Lupa1214#11197 or hop in our discord. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767787426 discord server: discord.gg/EGmVFB4Derêzzed14 Oct 11
Oct 11 [A] <Wicked Claw> 8/8N,3/8H, LF Tank/Melee Faction: Alliance Server: Lightbringer We're looking for melee DPS and a Tank for our heroic raiding team. About us: This is an old guild dating back to 2008. Most of us are working professionals or college students. We consider ourselves casual raiders but we do hold minimum DPS requirements for raiding. In Legion we reached AOTC on alts at the Heroic Raiding level. Raid Times: Sat/Sun, 6:30PM-9:00PM server time (Pacific) Loot: Loot is personal except for BOE's which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other things. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. What we need: The players we're looking for would enjoy running M+ and research their game play. Good attitude is required because this is a chill group. Additional Info The average ilvl of the raid group is 361. We use discord. Being able to talking to coordinate is extremely useful and required. If interested, please whisper Yosana, Ayl/Miz, Zoobie, or Furyan.Yosana2 Oct 11
Oct 11 365 Healer lf night or weekend heroic guild Looking to find a guild that raids after 8pm PST/PDT Mon-Fri and/or after 6pm PST/PDT on Sat/Sun. Post your contact information here so I can check out your guild. ThanksChar8 Oct 11
Oct 10 [A] <Limit Break> Heroic Raiding LFM Are you interested in joining a fun, friendly, and welcoming community that is dedicated to helping our members realize their potential and break their limits? Who we are The founding members of <Limit Break> are long time MMO friends that have returned to WoW after spending several years playing FFXIV. During our time with FFXIV we forged bonds while tackling the hardest progression content available, and realized we all have limits that can be broken. This realization has inspired us to create a community designed to see its members flourish and genuinely play the game the way they desire. What we offer Our main goal is to provide a place for you to enjoy Heroic raiding, push M+ keystones, or do whatever it is you like in WoW! We also offer a variety of fun events inside outside the game. Examples include: ironman leveling weekends, movie nights, Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm Events, and much more. We also offer an active Discord with a community that is inclusive and welcoming to all. We are currently seeking For Core Raid Spots: Havoc Demon Hunter Warlock (Any spec) For Backup spots Ranged DPS For Mythic+ Healers and Tanks Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6pm PDT to 9pm PDT. We are currently 4/8H All experience levels are welcome to try out with us we are happy to bring anyone up to speed. SIGN ME UP!! If you are interested or have any questions about who we are or what we can offer feel free to contact us on battle.net: Aya#11373 We look forward to hearing from you soon!Ayalei0 Oct 10
Oct 10 LF West Coast Guild BFA Greetings. I am looking for a heroic focused 'Alliance' guild on LIghtbringer, that runs content in the evenings, particularly Sunday thru Thursday 9-12 PST, 2 nights a week. I recently moved to Hawaii and my east coast guild called it quits, so I am looking for a west coast realm to permanently call home. (would be willing to faction/realm transfer for the right fit) I have been playing since Vanilla, heroic experience in all xpacs minus MOP/WOD. Only 6/8 N in BFA. Im 43, retired Air Force, I have time to dedicate, I listen well and dont come with an elitist attitude or drama. Just trying to find a good fit to enjoy the game. You can post here or reach me here, BNet RyN#11287 or discord Odin#3720 Thanks!Odinhart2 Oct 10
Oct 10 * deletedArkestro0 Oct 10
Oct 8 <Inertia> 1/8M M Mother Run Tonight at 8PM PST Inertia will be running M Mother. We've got the strategy down and a kill on her is within our grasp. If your interested in running her, and don't mind missing out on a M Taloc kill and don't have a lock already feel free to add me Duageyl@1490 (bnet) or Duageyl@7115 (discord). We start forming at 730PM PST. See you there.Duageyl0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 7 MYTHIC TALOC TONIGHT 6pm Server Time I am arranging a Mythic Taloc Kill for tonight. I posted this in the #raid-chat channel but was told that some of our raiders don't look in that channel. I am JUST about to post this on server forums so please hit me up if you're an experienced raider and want the kill. **WHEN:** Sunday October 7th **TIME: ** 6 PM PDT/Server Time **REQUIREMENTS: (1)** MSG Me to confirm your availability. **(2)** Have killed Heroic Taloc. **COMP:** We will be using 2 Tanks 4 Heals 14 DPS (split melee and range) *2/4/14*. *Preference will be given to Core Raid members or members that are at least 6/8H as the fight still has strong dps/hps requirements.* **Please watch the video to try and understand the new mechanics involved. I’ve also included the new skills below the video link.** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MZ85mVbBrE **Hardened Arteries** = DPS/Tank mechanic. **DPS WITH DEBUFF:** Spread if you have the debuff, it makes you slower the longer you have it. **DPS WITHOUT DEBUFF:** Jump in the tank’s circle under boss to spread the 800k hit. ...Sharéss0 Oct 7
Oct 7 [A] DPS/Tank - Looking for casual guild. Greetings. As a full time professional, I am looking for a casual Alliance guild on Lightbringer (might be willing to transfer under the right circumstances) that runs content in the evenings, particularly on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I would prefer a guild that is only going to worry about normal and/or heroic raiding and mythic keystones. I have been playing since Burning Crusade (this is a newer account) and have been a guild and raid leader. I am willing to step into a leadership position if needed! This account is 7/8 normal, 352 item level and 22 (soon to be 23) heart of azeroth neck. I'm also in the process of leveling a mage. Feel free to reach out to me on BTag at Serenity#12280 or Discord at Serenity#5762.Dinalade2 Oct 7
Oct 6 Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes ilvl 366-373 As it says in the title currently play 4 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have a 373 Equipped Protection Paladin, 370 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter, 370 Equipped Brewmaster Monk, and 366 Equipped Guardian Druid and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 1/8 M with Mother to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I am willing to transfer servers and possibly faction change if the fit is right. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia If aren't 2/8M and 8/8H lets not waste each others time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia0 Oct 6
Oct 5 [A] <Legends of Sunken Temple> LFM for BFA <Legends of Sunken Temple> are recruiting new members for Uldir, we are currently 8/8 normal and 4/8 Heroic, our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8- 11 p.m. server. We only run normal and heroic and have AOTC on every raid last expansion. Currently Recruiting: Melee: DH Monk Range: Priest Mage These are the classes we have high need for, but other dps are also needed, could also use someone with a healing offspec. We also have groups that run Mythic+'s and there's always someone in Discord to hang out with. Our guild is a group of friends and we love to have fun together and kill bosses, we're very laid back and we'd love to see if we'd be a good fit for you. If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me on battle.net: Jamie#1101Dulcinia7 Oct 5
Oct 4 <Inertia> 1/8M M Taloc Run Tonight at 8PM PST Inertia will be running M Taloc again. We got him down last week no problem and we're planning on a smooth run again this week. Once we down him we're going for Mother as well. If your interested in running it feel free to add me Duageyl@1490 (bnet) or Duageyl@7115 (discord). We start forming at 730PM PST. See you there.Duageyl0 Oct 4
Oct 4 Looking for a new home Getting back into the swing of things. Been playing on Horde Pally and just can't take the negative crowd/server. I have enough drama at work. I have a boom/Feral, Enh Shaman, Hunter, and DH that I am still trying to figure which to main. Overall looking for social and active guild. I haven't run solid raids in a long while and want to get back into it. Family and work come first but when not engaged in those areas I am online. Prior military, not thin skinned but also not looking for a guild that acts like teenagers in a locker room.Millton3 Oct 4
Oct 3 Tank Looking for new raiding guild home It's time to get back to the grind. I'm not available until 9 pm server on Tue - other than that, I'm very flexible. Let me know if you need me.Marieschradr2 Oct 3
Oct 3 [A] <Psychøsis> LF Ranged 5/8H Uldir [A] <Psychøsis> Is Looking for More people to clear Heroic Uldir. Currently we are 5/8 Heroic. We are accepting all classes and specs. Raiders and Casuals are welcome. Needs are: Ranged DPS and Some DK's Currently we are running Mythic+ dungeons and 5/8 Heroic Uldir. Raid times are: Tues, Wed 6pm - 9pm Server. Requirements will be 355ilvl for Heroic Raid and willingness to participate. Everyone is welcome. Must be willing to have fun, joke around, and not take things too seriously. Previous Progress 2/11 Mythic ABT Ahead of the curve Since MoP for more info post replies here or send us an in game message. Btag: Shablam#1220 Btag: Allure#1447Shablám12 Oct 3
Oct 3 [A] <Beyond> 6/7H Tues & Weds 9-12pm PST Raid Nights: Tues & Weds Raid Times: 9pm to 12pm Pacific Standard Time (never over) Progression: 6/7H 8/8N Guild Name: <Beyond> (formerly <Bloodbath and Beyond>-Ursin) Who are you? We're all retired hardcore raiders. We started together in TBC, and held almost all server first kills from WotLK through Draenor. Now we're all adults and have too much RL. We still like killing things together though. We play to win, but we never stay late. Are you pushing Mythic raid progression? Not in BFA. Getting a stable mythic 20-man roster has proven too much of a hassle, so we're just going to call raid early each week when we clear heroic tier (whether that's 2 hours or 6 hours). If you are looking for Mythic raiding in BFA, we're the wrong place for you (sorry!). What are you recruiting? We could use another healer and some more ranged DPS lately, but anyone is welcome to apply. Do you do Mythic 15+ dungeons? Yep! We have a lot of very active high mythic dungeon crawlers, and a surplus of tanks making it easy to form groups. How old are you guys? We're all between 22 and 62, most are 30-35. What is your atmosphere like? Caution: You will be offended, we all are sometimes. There is a lot of weirdness (read: tentacles). You will see things you cannot unsee. With that said, we don't tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. You will need a sense of humor and a thick skin, but we never tolerate drama or hate. Voice? Yep, Twitch Client (formerly Curse Voice). Possibly Discord in BFA. How do I contact you? Type /who Beyond in game and message any of us to start a conversation.Yvaelle3 Oct 3
Oct 2 LF Guild Hello! I am looking for a raiding guild for my hunter. I am 339 BM hunter. I am not looking for something super hardcore. Days/Times I prefer is any two days between Mon-Thurs. 8pm pacific or later. I am on my main 7/8N. I would prefer to go ally. Just looking for a home for this character. Add me: Boomstenlaka#1785Hunttardsten2 Oct 2
Oct 2 Disc Priest looking for home looking to transfer here and looking for a guild that is active interested in raiding, mythic+ and all the goodies will transfer once i've found a suitable home ilvl is only 330 but just getting into this char now thanks! btag sasquatch#1238Dicey1 Oct 2
Oct 2 Sub Rogue 320 Looking to raid with a guild. I have a strict work schedule. I would like to find a guild that raids Sundays or Mondays. Raiding experience through all of Legion.Poposkillz0 Oct 2
Oct 2 [A] Wicked Claw LF Heroic Heals LF Raiders. This is an old guild dating back to 2008. Most of us are working professionals or college students. We can be described as Heroic level raiders who are looking to break into mythic raiding in BFA. In Legion we achieved "Ahead of the Curve" on alts. For BFA, we’re forming 2 raiding teams: Blue and Orange. • Blue Team (Currently Closed) • 20 person team • Goal: mythic raiding content • Raid Times: Tues/Wed/TH 7-9pm Pacific Standard Time (Lightbringer Server Time) • Expectations: Run Mythic+ Dungeons throughout the week • Attendance is mandatory with few exceptions. • Players will have their logs reviewed and feedback will be given. • The total team size will be 25 people with a 5-person bench for Mythic. We will track rotations. • Orange Team (Recruiting healers and off-tank (someone that tank if we have a tank absent) • 15- 30 person team • Goal: Heroic raiding content • Raid Times: Sat/Sun 6:30-9pm Pacific Standard Time (Lightbringer Server Time) • Attendance is somewhat flexible, but the intent should be to be to attend weekly. Expectations for raiding: • Watching videos and knowing mechanics of each boss fight. • Knowing your class and performing at the average of your class is expected. • Be enchanted/gemmed and bring your pre-pots/tomes. • Every raider is expected to put together a BIS list (within reason, we know this can be complex). We use this list to roll-off gear that players do not need. Type of player that we’re looking for: • Enjoy raiding in clean fun environments. • Enjoys M+ in addition to raids. • Understands that wiping is part of raiding. • Have a decent level of raid awareness. • Is independent in improving their performance and welcomes suggestions. Additional Info: • Players are welcome to raid in both (Orange and Blue) teams, but not with the same character. • Feasts and flasks are provided for raids. • Loot is Personal with the exceptions of BOE's. BOE's go to the guild to pay for cauldrons and feasts. • We use Discord for raids, dungeons, or just to hang out. Respect is a must at all times. Orange is starting Heroic this weekend. We killed Heroic Taloc at the end of the raid night this past Sunday and we could have killed Mother but we ran out of time. Average ilvl is 353. Blue Team (Mythic weekday team) needs more DPS. We're at Heroic Vectis. Average ilvl is 361. If interested, please post below or reach out to one of our Officers Miz (Dylan#1898), Furyañ, or Zoobi (Real ID Zoobi#11504)Zoobi20 Oct 2