Lightbringer

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
15h [A] <Centered> Recruiting for BFA Are you just returning to the game after many years or xpacs? Do you want a place that isn't has hardcore as you used to be but where you still have the option to do things when you want to if you have time? Great, cool, me too. We're looking for casual, yet competent players! <Centered> is looking to flesh out our ranks and do something a bit different. We've all at some point been 3-4 day a week raiders, and now that were older, and we have some semblance of a life we've come to terms with the fact that while we love the game, we love doing stuff outside the game as well! We are a guild that has been around raiding in every iteration of the game since vanilla, if you are looking for a longstanding guild that just wont die, this is the guild for you... for real though, we're forever. So what can we offer you? Right now were looking for competent members of all kinds for some weekend raid slots once raiding opens up in BFA. We are a heroic raiding guild, with no real plans to go to mythic level, but hey that could change if there is enough interest. Currently we raid Fridays and Saturdays 4-7pm PST. We've gotten the Ahead of the Curve achievement for every raid released in legion and we would like to maintain that going through to BFA. And finally, if you don't want to get into big groups and do things, we want to get more members that just want to do the odd mythic+ or the odd PvP event. Even if you don't want to do that, we'd love to have more decent people to chat with. Bottom line is this: We want to provide an environment that doesn't remove you from active raiding if say you have a baby, you actually want to go do something on the weekend, or you just don't feel like playing one week. We understand, and while, yes we'd love your attendance most days, we realize that things happen! So please find me in game or shoot me a message Battletag: Atariya#1385 I'd love to chat!Ataria3 15h
17h Looking For Horde Raiding Guild I recently switched over from the Alliance and am now focusing on looking for a guild for BfA for Normal, Heroic, and maybe even Mythic raiding, Rated PvP-ing, and Mythic Dungeons I am available to tank dungeons and DPS for raids and I can raid any day of the week between 2 PM Server time and 8 PM Server time, and can be on Saturdays and Sundays for raiding During the Day. Leave info for Guild in the comments or add me on Blizz Vyrisor#1857Výrisór1 17h
19h [A] <Dawnguard> is recruiting! (Social guild) <Dawnguard> is recruiting! All players, any level! Greetings! <Dawnguard> is a brand new 18+ LGBT social/casual guild on Lightbringer-Alliance-US. We are a group of friends seeking new friends to help us make this guild a home, while we prepare for BfA! Keystones: Right now we are doing at least one Keystone a week, once we have more people in the guild, we'd love to do more a week, and even set a specific day for Keys! Social Events: We don't have anything set up yet... as in, any of the social events, because this is a brand new guild! But expect to have SUPER FUN EXTRAORDINARY social events! We'll all hop on Discord (this is a SOCIAL guild, we talk to eachother!) And play Guild Darts, do some Pet Battles together (our GM loves them!), maybe participate in Running of the Gnomes as Guild together in October? Oh, and did I mention my famous Scavenger Hunts?? :D PvP: Personally, I enjoy PvP a lot! I am really awful at it, lol, but if a fellow guildie were to ask me to tag along, I'd for sure go! I'm sure a few others would too! Raiding: We are not currently raiding, though we do hope to in the future. ------- If you're interested in joining us or have ANY questions in joining, please don't hesitate to message: Pollypocket (Officer): B.TAG: Nineteen84#11133 DISC: Nineteen84#0033 OR Colin (GM): B.TAG: Ranger#1485 DISC: Ranger#1485Colin5 19h
1d [A][Stormseekers] - New heroic teams for BfA! [US][Alliance][Lightbringer] Team A: Tuesday 6pm to 9pm PST Team B: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm to 12pm PST <Stormseekers> is a casual-based guild with the goal of making the transition to semi-hardcore raiding while keeping the game fun and enjoyable for everyone involved! We foster a healthy, drama-free environment and allow anyone to create/organize events – we encourage people to get involved as much as they want. We have members that come from all walks of life – some are still in college, some are working professionals, some of us have kids, etc. We also have an active discord and a love for memes! Previous Progression 11/11N Antorus Several members have cleared 11/11H for AotC. We also have several members with mythic progression experience from previous Legion (and earlier) tiers as well. These are brand new raid teams we are looking to build for BfA. All spots are currently open. Right now we have one tank building up Team A and one tank, one ret paladin, and two healers building up Team B. Currently Recruiting Tanks: Team A: Closed Team B: Two tanks **Both teams will also need a dps with a tank OS to function as a back up. Melee: Open – High (Both teams) Ranged: Open – High (Both teams) Healer: Healer slots are open for Team A Holy Paladin – Team B Priest – Team B Shaman – Team B >>>>While we do have someone stepping up to raid lead, we would also be interested in recruiting someone with raid lead experience for both teams!<<<< Each team will be pulling on the dot at the raid times listed above. We expect raiders to be online and ready go no later than 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled start times. If interested, please contact one of us below! Raid Overlord: Ailing (Luke#11758)Bëartron11 1d
1d Recruiting for BFA! [A] Needing DPS/healers Do you like to have fun? Do you like to progress? Do you hate your guild for pushing you out of your raid because your class/spec doesn't do the DPS "needed"? We'll take you! Knights of the Alliance is an old guild that had been around since Vanilla. We rocked the server until Cata when alot of our raiders got deployed. However, we are back and kicking it again! In Legion, we have are currently heading into Normal Antorus and will be pushing into Heroic Antorus ASAP. We have achieved AotC in both Normal and Heroic in Nighthold and ToS. We are currently 11/11 in N-Antorus, 11/11 in H-Antorus, and 1/11 M-Antorus. We are your local, friendly neighborhood guild that just happens to kick !@# when we do things together. There are a few things you need to know about us before you consider joining us - 1. If you are worried about being the first on a server, jumping into mythic immediately, or getting gear, we aren't the guild for you. There are plenty of elites $%^-*!@ guilds that will take you. Good luck in your endeavors. 2. The vast majority of us were in the military. As such, we swear, we talking crudely, and we are blunt. Suck it up. 3. This guild started off as a family guild, and we continue that in both reality and tradition. I have 2 older brothers who I raid with and my parents are also in guild. So with tradition, that means you will be made fun of if you join us. You will be called all sorts of names because it's fun to tear down your brothers. If that is going to hurt your feelings, we aren't the guild for you. 4. We are extemely laid back, especially on trash and bosses that we have on farm. And bosses that we are currently working on. And bosses that we are trying for the first time. Pretty much all of the time, we are laid back. You aren't going to be booted for accidently pulling. You should expect us cause general chaos and mayhem before, during, and after a pull. Have a sense of humor, people! It's a damn game! If this bothers you, don't bother writing me. If you have made it this far in my post, it's time to tell you the date and times of our raiding. Thursday and Friday 8-1030 CST, although Friday's may go over. We are looking for RDPS and healers - We are accepting pretty much any DPS, but we are specifically looking for a mage or 3 (we have none), a Shadow priest, an Enhancement shaman, and DPS warriors. Finally, we don't care what class or spec you have. We prefer a wide variety of both, with an even mixture between melee and ranged. For us, it's about how to play your class and who you are as a person, rather than your spec and class. If you are interested, message me on my BNet ID - FallenAngel#1436Treincin10 1d
1d Warrior and warlock lf weeked late night Evening , afternoon or good morning me and one of my longtime friend are looking for a guild too raid in . I have been playing protection in an off tank role for a while but I have kept up with my fury spec and he has played every warlock spec. The main obstacle are a availabilities we are looking for a guild that raids past 10 pm pst on Friday, Saturday or Monday Tuesday till 10 pm pst. These time constraint are from both of us are full time jobs so we cannot meet raids times outside these days. We are both experienced players playing together since Wotlk and we are always pushing ourselves too perform better. we want too kill bosses and play with people who will be on a lot for mythic plus expeditions and general grinding. The reason for our looking for a new guild is we have both returned from a hiatus since ToS so our logs dont go further then that . However I guarantee you that they are excellent and in the orange for both of us. We will link our logs on request Please contact us here: Spooncooker#11269 for the warrior Duncan903#1980 for the warlockCrotchshield0 1d
2d <Lose Your Life> BFA Heroic/Mythic Raiding Hey there! Tired of joining a guild that falls apart after one expansion or one really tough boss? I know what you are thinking, so your one of those guilds that have been around? Well yes we are! But not just that, we have been here since the beginning. Ending strong in Legion, we are now moving forward into BFA ready to continue building a community of people that are proud of their guild. We pride ourselves as raiding semi-hardcore while maintaining a healthy environment for activities inside and outside of World of Warcraft. Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 PM - 12:00 EST Time Zone Conversion - (8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST) Raid Requirements: Maintain good attendance Sim your toon regularly Complete a weekly Mythic + Be open to constructive feedback on your gameplay If you are looking for a home, look no further. We are the best there is. Apply at www.LoseYourLife.com We hope to hear from you soon! Currently Recruiting: Range DPS We also accept social players Legion Progression: 7/11 MYTHIC ANTORUS |11/11 HEROIC ANTORUS *AOTC* 5/9 MYTHIC TOS | 9/9 HEROIC TOS *AOTC* 5/10 MYTHIC NH |10/10 H NH *AOTC* 7/7 MYTHIC EN | 7/7 HEROIC EN *AOTC* ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have questions about the application process? Visit our Application FAQ: https://www.loseyourlife.com/application-faq Still have questions? Add us: *Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686 *Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829Sugarvenom12 2d
3d [A] Wicked Claw LF Mythic Heals and Raiders LF 3 Healers and 1 Tank for BFA. This is an old guild dating back to 2008. Most of us are working professionals or college students. We can be described as Heroic level raiders who are looking to break into mythic raiding in BFA. In Legion we achieved "Ahead of the Curve" on alts. For BFA, we’re forming 2 raiding teams: Blue and Orange. • Blue Team (1 Healer spot available) • 20 person team • Goal: mythic raiding content • Raid Times: Tues/Wed/TH 7-9pm Pacific Standard Time (Lightbringer Server Time) • Expectations: Run Mythic+ Dungeons throughout the week • Attendance is mandatory with few exceptions. • Players will have their logs reviewed and feedback will be given. • The total team size will be 25 people with a 5-person bench for Mythic. We will track rotations. • Orange Team (2 Healer spots, 1 tank spot available) • 15- 30 person team • Goal: Heroic raiding content • Raid Times: Sat/Sun 6:30-9pm Pacific Standard Time (Lightbringer Server Time) • Attendance is somewhat flexible, but the intent should be to be to attend weekly. Expectations for raiding: • Watching videos and knowing mechanics of each boss fight. • Knowing your class and performing at the average of your class is expected. • Be enchanted/gemmed and bring your pre-pots/tomes. • Every raider is expected to put together a BIS list (within reason, we know this can be complex). We use this list to roll-off gear that players do not need. Type of player that we’re looking for: • Enjoy raiding in clean fun environments. • Enjoys M+ in addition to raids. • Understands that wiping is part of raiding. • Have a decent level of raid awareness. • Is independent in improving their performance and welcomes suggestions. Additional Info: • Players are welcome to raid in both (Orange and Blue) teams, but not with the same character. • Feasts and flasks are provided for raids. • Loot is Personal with the exceptions of BOE's. BOE's go to the guild to pay for cauldrons and feasts. • We use Discord for raids, dungeons, or just to hang out. Respect is a must at all times. If interested, please post below or reach out to one of our Officers Raxah(Dylan#1898), Furyañ, or Zoobi (Real ID Zimxx#1243)Zoobi8 3d
3d Healer(MW+Rsham) + Mage dps LF... ...Guild ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ Bit about us: I have been healing forever and am looking for a full time healing position for me and dps position for a mage/sham friend who started during WoD. We have been doing aotc heroic progg all of Legion and maybe some mythic if the team works well. I usually lvl all healers to max lvl but will be focusing on either monk or resto shaman first ( or both if catch up and alt stuff isnt bad ). So hopefully a guild/raid group in need of a monk and/or shaman going into BfA for healing and ranged dps position. Goals for BfA: The goal is heroic aotc again and the m+ 15 weekly (anything more is a bonus). We play alot and love to help out and are looking for a group of cool people who have similar goals. Maybe not a huge or large guild but one we can grow with. We moved here from hyjal too :3 Times: Times best for us for raiding mon-fri 5pm to 9pm server, Sunday 12pm-9pm server. Sat my friend can get called into work but I should have no issues making it if it is a non progression/alt+fun night. Please feel free to send me ingame mail and looking forward to checking back here on and off. Thanks for reading!Eracon4 3d
4d [A] <Immortal> Tues/Weds 6-9 PST [A] <Immortal> Recruiting Mythic Raiders for BfA Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-9:00 Server PST Lightbringer What we are looking for: Raiders that are well studied on their class, fully prepared to show up on time every time with the knowledge, consumables and attitude to get the job done as a team. High Attendance: Real Life happens but missing raids should be few and far between. If you don’t think you can make it 90% of the time then we’re probably not a good fit Attitude: Positive, Humble, and Team Oriented. If you often have personal conflicts, personality clashes or a generally elitist attitude, we’re probably not a good fit Performance: Have you checked your parses? Numbers aren’t everything but the first thing we are going to do is pull your sheet. We’d like to see some purple on a couple DPS check fights. More importantly though, can you stay alive? I like a purple parser that does mechanics more than a legend parser that gets hit by a beam on every other pull. Still Interested? Current Needs: - Mage - Shadow Priest - Elemental Shaman - Holy Paladin We will always consider strong players even if not listed If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. Interview/Trial Process: Message an officer with your character name and any other relevant information. If it’s a good fit we’ll set up a quick Discord interview and hammer out specifics. Trial is generally 3 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers, Discord is honestly the easiest way: Discord: Jesta#1679 Dregus3#7418 Battle Tags: Jesta#1509 Dregus#1255Jestatip41 4d
4d Obsidian Sky: Actively Recruiting Raiders The roar of the Lion of the Alliance has been heard far and wide! The Battle for Azeroth is on the horizon. [Obsidian Sky] looks to bolster its ranks for MYTHIC raiding to protect the interests of the Alliance! About Us [Obsidian Sky] was founded on March 16, 2014 near the end of the MIST OF PANDARIA expansion during the raid Siege of Orgrimmar. In that short time, not only did we complete 14/14N, we rose in the ranks to Realm 41st. We knew we could do better, and in a true PROGRESSION GUILD manner, we upped our efforts for WARLORDS OF DRAENOR by successfully achieving 13/13 Mythic by the end of the expansion. Although we did not make it to CUTTING EDGE before pre-patch, we achieved Realm Guild Rank 8 and World Rank 2446 (top 4% World). Again, we knew we could keep pushing, and thus we did. During LEGION, we achieved CUTTING EDGE status on Emerald Nightmare, 8/10M on Nighthold, and CUTTING EDGE with Antorus Burning Throne. ** NOTES ** With the recent change to cross-realm Mythic, we accept cross-realm trials, but will require you to server change if we accept you. We sell raid carries in order to fund our progression as a guild. No proceeds from this are used for personal profit by Guild Leaders or otherwise. **** [Obsidian Sky] will continue performing at a Mythic progression level, and is ready to answer the Roar of the Lion to achieve even more for the Alliance in the future. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We have learned to give and take criticism in a productive manner, and work to ensure effective communication in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. We provide a stable environment for our raiders to improve both as players, teammates, and people. During progression, we are highly disciplined to make sure every bit of time we spend is used efficiently, maximized to its fullest potential, and benefits each member of the raid team to the most it can. That said, on farm or outside of raids, we also know how to just chill. We actively endeavour to maintain a mature, drama-free environment so that we can reduce stress inside and outside of progression and ensure the most productive and happy raid team possible. Raid Times Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 PM PST. ** We use RCLootcouncil for gear distribution. ** Needs -Active players, running highest M+ possible on a weekly basis. ** Exceptional players of all sorts for Battle for Azeroth. What to expect -Stability There has never been instability, nor will there ever be in this raiding family. -Respect and support Sometimes people need time off or a helping hand. We both support this notion, and will do whatever we can afford to, to help our valued raiding family succeed in their lives. -Reward for effort You will get back as much as you put in. -Opportunities We do more than just dailies and raid 3x a week. What we want -Players who are progression oriented and capable of improving their skills, as well as knowledge of encounters with minimal time to do so. -Players that want more out of a guild than simply a 3x raid schedule. WoW is about more than the hamster grind. We don’t want lemmings. Lemmings are bad. -Players that aren’t going to treat us like a rung on a ladder. You aren’t Mario. We aren’t a launch platform to your glorious ascension to other guilds beyond. We are a family that wants to invest in long term members who want a home. -Players that can take criticism. If you’re screwing up, we’re going to tell you. But, we’re also going to help you figure out how to fix it. We don’t think you’re bad, we think you can be better, and we’re going to do our best to help you be the best you can be. Inversely, we want players who can offer constructive criticism. If you notice a person is screwing up and know how to fix it, tell them. But don’t be a jerk about it. -Players that are willing to admit when they’ve screwed up. Much like being able to take criticism, you need to be able to own up to your mistakes. The quicker you do this, the quicker we move forward to figuring out how to fix the problems. We don’t care how you admit your mistakes, so long as you make an effort to improve upon them. Trial Period The duration of our your trial will vary based off your performance and attitude and usually lasts 2-3 weeks. We strongly encourage all of our trials to join our Discord and hang out as much as possible, especially on off-nights. We want you to be a part of our tight-knit community and raid group. Apply by posting on here or on our website. If you have any questions, please either post on our forums (www.obsidiansky.org) or Private Message Devonity or an Officer in-game. Àbaddôn - Devonity#1832 (Guild Master) Yohannes - Tekremi#1794 (Co-Guild Master) Hope to hear from you!Sìr35 4d
4d [A]<No Skill> is Recruiting for BfA [US][Alliance][Lightbringer] No Skill Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 5-9PM PST (8-12EST) <No Skill> is a progression oriented raiding guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, but we have a core of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated players looking to make a strong push in Battle for Azeroth. Progression: 8/11M Antorus(We stopped raiding in late January) We transferred to Lightbringer before Antorus for a more competitive environment, and are looking to be a top level Alliance guild. Currently Recruiting: Melee: Warrior Death Knight Ranged: Warlock Boomkin Ele Shaman w/ Resto OS Hunter Healer: Holy Paladin All raid spots are competitive. You will be brought based on performance and what we need for each fight. Even if you are not one of the specs above, if you believe you are a skilled player and are looking for a new home to start the expansion in, we welcome you to apply. The trial period is two weeks. During this time, we will evaluate you on performance, drive, and how well you fit in with our group. As per usual, punctuality, reliability, and a positive attitude are expected and required. Apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey). Feel free to ask any questions you may have here. You can also add Covahz#1569, Marcasaurus#1580,Valeor#1843,Chaotix#1201 for more information.Cyclrin11 4d
5d ☞〖A〗《Immortals》6/11M LF More! ☜ ✌ Hellooooooo Lightbringer! <Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus and more casual players for Normals/Heroics. We are a US guild located on Lightbringer hosting a number of accomplished and talented members. Many of our raiders have raided together for a number of years in a number of guilds. We enjoy having fun and messing around but as a group know when it is time to focus on progression and clear content. What we're looking for: Players who want to raid, of course! Specifically, we're looking for Heals and ranged DPS. We'd love for you to join us! When we're looking for it: Now! We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun! What time was that? Our progression raid times are at 8-11pm PST, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We host a number of events. Heroic alt runs are 8-11 on Wednesday, funday Sunday 8-11, and a number of alliance runs throughout the server. Why should I join you? Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster! What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff? That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try. You're so awesome, I want in! Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!Rohias5 5d
5d <A> No Moral Compass Recruiting dps for BFA No Moral Compass is looking for DPS to come and raid with us for BFA! This is NOT a guild that expects you to parse top 10% or never make a mistake. That being said, when it comes down to it we are serious about getting bosses down on a weekly basis, and we need to expand our team to make that happen. We have cleared all Legion raids on heroic, earning AOTC each tier, and will continue to do the same come BFA. We are looking for raiders of any class/spec. Our raid nights are the following Tuesday 5:00-8:00 PST Thursday 5:00-8:00 PST Sunday (Optional) 5:00-8:00 PST We also do Mythic+, and do the occasional legacy raid run for achievements/transmog. add wakahiru#1986 on b.net for more infoGranda1 5d
5d [H] Heroic Guild Recruiting <Make WoW Great Again> is looking to bolster our roster before heading into BfA. We are currently looking for anyone who wants to raid with the exception of tanks as we are far past maximum capacity (however os tanks are always welcome). What we offer: A fun and friendly guild that doesn't take itself too seriously but still kills bosses up to and including Mythic difficulty. We joke, laugh and poke fun at each other all night as we kill bosses. We are very social and even when we're not playing the game we are always on discord talking about whatever random things that come up. What we want: Its pretty simple, to have Fun. The point of a game is to have fun while you're playing and we do everything we can to make sure we are fostering a fun environment for our raiders. What we expect: We expect all of our raid members to show up on time to our raids (we pull the first boss AT 11am, meaning we clear trash and get ready before hand) prepared with flasks, food, potions and knowledge of their spec. We know that not everyone is a veteran player and if you're not sure what you need to be doing we have no problem teaching you as long as you're willing to listen. One thing we're very proud of is the fact that we dont just recruit great players, we create them. Progression: Once again we will be getting AotC on every tier and if the team allows for it pushing into Mythic. How far we go largely depends on what the team as a whole decides but Heroic will absolutely be on farm. Raid Times Saturday and Sunday at 11am PST. If interested drop me a line here or at my contact info below: Discord: Quizz#8868 Bnet: Quizz#1428Itsquizz0 5d
5d [A]<Sitting Rating n Raiding> Mythic Raiding! Sitting Rating n Raiding is a brand new guild on US-Lightbringer currently recruiting for our Mythic/Heroic rosters for BFA! - We are a 2-day, 6-hour Mythic guild that will focus on Mythic progression and gold sales. - We are all previous mythic raiders and rank 1 rbgers/gladiators. - We have multiple 11/11M Antorus raiders and raiders from previous top 50 us guilds. - We are a competitive focused guild that is currently aiming for server first and high mythic+ score teams. - We are also consistently one of the best RBG teams in NA who are always looking for players that impress us. REQUIREMENTS: - Good attitude. This is a guild that will be progressing on Mythic raid content. There will be wipes, there will be nights without boss kills, there will not be whining in raid and drama. Any issues you have MUST be dealt with officers and not in guild chat/raid chat/discord. - Exceptional Logs. We will review logs from all previous expansions, not just Legion or BfA, so we can get an accurate representation of you as a player and your raiding accomplishments. CONSUMABLES: Pots, flasks and food will be provided eventually after gold sales get rolling but before then raiders will be expected to supply their own. ENVIRONMENT: We are a guild that jokes around and is not family friendly in general. If you are easily offended look elsewhere. STRATEGIES: Boss strats will be discussed and finalized in discord before the boss. You may be asked questions about the mechanics on the spot and will be expected to know them. Contact: Contact an officer in game or on discord (https://discord.gg/9zmFvYv) Quacked#1646 (GM) Austin#12969 (Co-gm)Astrananana2 5d
5d [A] Sitting Rating and Raiding! Mythic prog! Sitting Rating n Raiding is a brand new guild on US-Lightbringer currently recruiting for our Mythic/Heroic rosters for BFA! - We are a 2-day, 6-hour Mythic guild that will focus on Mythic progression and gold sales. Current raid times are 8:30-11:30 EST tues/weds with optional alt/heroic runs and tons of M+ on offdays. - We are all previous mythic raiders and rank 1 rbgers/gladiators. - We have multiple 11/11M Antorus raiders and raiders from previous top 50 us guilds. - We are a competitive focused guild that is currently aiming for server first and high mythic+ score teams. - We are also consistently one of the best RBG teams in NA who are always looking for players that impress us. REQUIREMENTS: - Good attitude. This is a guild that will be progressing on Mythic raid content. There will be wipes, there will be nights without boss kills, there will not be whining in raid and drama. Any issues you have MUST be dealt with officers and not in guild chat/raid chat/discord. - Exceptional Logs. We will review logs from all previous expansions, not just Legion or BfA, so we can get an accurate representation of you as a player and your raiding accomplishments. CONSUMABLES: Pots, flasks and food will be provided eventually after gold sales get rolling but before then raiders will be expected to supply their own. ENVIRONMENT: We are a guild that jokes around and is not family friendly in general. If you are easily offended look elsewhere. STRATEGIES: Boss strats will be discussed and finalized in discord before the boss. You may be asked questions about the mechanics on the spot and will be expected to know them. Contact: Contact an officer in game or on discord (https://discord.gg/9zmFvYv) Quacked#1646 (GM) Austin#12969 (Co-gm)Yungduck1 5d
6d [A] LF heroic raiding guild I was hardcore horde in Legion and raided heroic throughout the expansion on my warlock. I'm suffering extreme burn out for the lock class but I still want to raid through heroic. I've not settled on a class but it'll be warrior/mage/rogue. I'm looking to raid week nights sometime between 8-12 EST (5-9 server time).Drakulous0 6d
6d Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 6d
Aug 6 Selling Dirge's Chimaerok Chops Selling Recipe: Dirge's Kickin Chimaerok Chops add DocGaming#11247 if interested!Tinyevill1 Aug 6
Aug 5 [A] <Legends of Sunken Temple> LFM for BFA <Legends of Sunken Temple> are recruiting new members for BFA, our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8- 11 p.m. server. We also have an alt run on Wednesday night 8 to 11 p.m. server. We only run normal and heroic and have AOTC on every raid this expansion. Currently Recruiting: Melee: Enhance Shaman DK Ranged: Hunter Ele Shaman Shadow Priest Boomkin We also have groups that run Mythic+'s and there's always someone in Discord to hang out with. Our guild is a group of friends and we love to have fun together and kill bosses, we're very laid back and we'd love to see if we'd be a good fit for you. If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me on battle.net: Jamie#1101Dulcinia3 Aug 5
Aug 5 [A] <LivingParadox> <LivingParadox> is recruiting any progression minded players interested in clearing all heroic raid content and progressing through mythic. Raid times are 7pm-10pm Saturday and Sunday. If you fit this description please contact me in game @ btag Vorttex#1633, Keitaro#1271, Dalder#1165 or Solar13#1240Crifo1 Aug 5
Aug 5 [A]LF Sat/Sun Heroic Raiding Guild Hi All Ret Pally LF for Weekend ( Sat/Sun) Heroic Raiding Guild for BFA Have AOTC for all Legion content , except Argus ( just came back to wow) Will be going Main: Ret / Offspec: Holy Looking forward to hearing from you guys :)Ginnyx0 Aug 5
Aug 3 War Lookin for Bfa Home So i just moved over from horde thrall been wanting to switch to ally for awhile due to my love for Varian hence my name. I enjoy raiding and M+s with pvp from time to time was 6/11 Mythic in the burning throne as well as a 3K I.O score for M+s. I'm pretty simple and chill looking for a guild thats been around at the latest the start of legion longer the history the better as i have been unlucky and guild i have joined since coming back to this game they rage and fall apart I'm 0-2 I am more then capable of mythic raiding but im not hardcore into it if a guild needs me i'll do it and do my best otherwise im fine with heroic raiding. ideal times are between 8 pm eastern - 10 pm eastern raid start time would prefer if first raid night was on a Tuesday as im not really into weekend raiding unless we are trying to push a boss. I do not want to become just another number in a guild im looking for a core raid spot So ya look foward to seeing whats out there on Lightbringer thanks :)Logosh2 Aug 3
Aug 3 [A] <Finesse> Recruiting DPS for BFA! [A] <Finesse> Core Raid Days/Times: Tues/Weds 9-12 EST (Might start an hour earlier once we get into Mythics depending on what people in our group want) Guild Size: Small, just started up and trying to expand. Progression level: We are previous realm first vets making a return for BFA! Final Goal: Having fun while downing bosses. We are going to have Heroic on farm, and transition into Mythic. Activities: Raiding, Mythic +, Alt Runs, and Transmogs. We are all pretty much always on doing something fun! More Info: Most of us are real life friends who have been playing for years. We are returning for BFA to have fun but to also down as much content as we possibly can. So come join us and let's kick !@# and have some fun! Needs: We are looking for DPS to fill up our group! For more information add Peekah#1956, Silvino#1678, or Papajohn#1523 Thanks!Peekidan2 Aug 3
Aug 1 [H] Weekend Raiding Guild LFM <Make WoW Great Again> is looking to bolster our roster before heading into BfA. We are currently looking for anyone who wants to raid with the exception of tanks as we are far past maximum capacity (however os tanks are always welcome). What we offer: A fun and friendly guild that doesn't take itself too seriously but still kills bosses up to and including Mythic difficulty. We joke, laugh and poke fun at each other all night as we kill bosses. We are very social and even when we're not playing the game we are always on discord talking about whatever random things that come up. What we want: Its pretty simple, to have Fun. The point of a game is to have fun while you're playing and we do everything we can to make sure we are fostering a fun environment for our raiders. What we expect: We expect all of our raid members to show up on time to our raids (we pull the first boss AT 11am, meaning we clear trash and get ready before hand) prepared with flasks, food, potions and knowledge of their spec. We know that not everyone is a veteran player and if you're not sure what you need to be doing we have no problem teaching you as long as you're willing to listen. One thing we're very proud of is the fact that we dont just recruit great players, we create them. Raid Times Saturday and Sunday at 11am PST. If interested drop me a line here or at my contact info below: Discord: Quizz#8868 Bnet: Quizz#1428Itsquizz2 Aug 1
Aug 1 [A] Mystic Chaos is Looking For You... Still looking for a home? Well, look no further, the fires may have burned out but the windows are open and the fresh air is blowing through. We are still in need of some more family members, who like to raid and even those who prefer to just sit around drinking a soda, or a beer enjoying the company. (However, we do have some that like to drink tequila and raid, so take your pick) LOL :) We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Solo play is fun, but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. If you are socially inept that's cool also, I think a lot of us get a little anxiety when meeting new people. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. ;) Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. So, if you're still looking for that home away from home? Well, look no further, we are still here and have plenty of room. Just say the magic word.....wait, what is the magic word? Oh well, just reach out and add me and we can see if together we can figure out what the magic word is. Otherwise, if you have a good recipe for lock cookies, or mage biscuits, I'm your go-to girl. I love to bake. Also, just so everyone is aware, we are a new guild, so we are still looking for not only members, but Officers, Raidleads and anyone who wants to help build a successful guild and achieve the max this game has to offer. Our goal is to get AOTC in each raid tier, so our main focus will be on normal/heroic content. But also keep in mind that nothing is written in stone so that could change to include mythic at a later date. We mainly want to experience the current content as it opens and have fun doing so. This is not going to be a second job for anyone. It's to be able to say we have done it and had a blast doing it. So far we have the following days set up for raiding: Thurs 5 - 7 PST Fri 4-7 PST Contact me in game Ismera or you can add me to bnet MsSoul#1684 I can also be reached on discord Issy#6925. Plus you can also reach out to BzShadý in game or bnet BzShady#1655 Hope to hear from you, May Your Dragons Fly High~ KháleesiKháleesi4 Aug 1
Aug 1 WTS No Longer Obtainable Item WTS No Longer Obtainable Item: Circlet of the Order 800KKilsraidfarm0 Aug 1
Jul 31 [A] <Exordium> LFM! <Exordium> an Alliance guild on US-Lightbringer (PvE) that is looking for any strong players to round out our team so we can start pushing into raiding for BfA. We are currently 11/11H AOTC. The goal of this guild is to down bosses at casual yet progressive pace. We want players who care about their performance and the raid and that are willing to give their best. Contact: Aeristar#11668 or Meistar in game. Raid Times Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 CST/ 9:30-12:30est Thursday: 8:30-11:30/ 9:30-12:30est Saturday: Optional Alt Night We need people who are going to show up on time and put work in during raids. End goal is current tier heroic progression and if enough bodies are present for Mythic raiding then we'll step into that when the time comes. ~If you stand in fire, please do not apply! ~ What We Need: DPS mainly but BfA may change roles, any and all is invited! So for those interested, we are a casual, fun guild who joke and raid together in a friendly atmosphere but we are still focused on progressing through content when the time comes. When we aren't raiding we are still a pretty active guild. We do Mythic+'s, Achievement runs, and pvp, and are always looking for something else to do. We are proud to help out any and all members of our guild. What you put into it is what you'll get out of it. If you are interested and/or have questions, add me (Aeristar#11668) on Btag or find me in game!Meistar5 Jul 31
Jul 30 [A] *Tempus Dominus* Recruiting for BFA Tempus Dominus (Lightbringer-US) Raid Times 5:30-8:30 server time (8:30-11:30 est) Raid Days Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday Personal Loot ( Any unwanted items are rolled off ML ) Our Progression for Antorus was 3/11 Mythic until we decided to take a break. Tempus Dominus is a Progression raiding guild, with players that have known each other for several years, raiding together for a number of expansions, We always achieve AoTC each raid tier. We are looking for dedicated & experienced raiders with good Attendance & Attitude to join us as we push into BFA. Our goal is to clear Heroic, and move into Mythic if possible, we are looking for like minded people to be a part of our guild. We also will be running Mythic + Dungeons as we did in Legion. Food, Flasks and Guild Repairs are provided for all Raiders Currently recruiting: Looking for ranged DPs and Healers specifically for immediate raid spots, all players regardless of Class/Spec are welcome to apply. Contact for more details.. GM -BTag Fuzzy#1494 Discord Fuzzy#4916 Co - GM / RL Psychosiz#1816 Officer LyxxnPash#1538 Officer Agreb25#1353Fuzzý2 Jul 30
Jul 29 LF [A] PVP guild. Are there any good pvp guilds looking for people?Elesstria0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 28 Psychøsis LFM Raiders/Casuals Mature and crazy people currently recruiting players of all statues to join us for fun outstanding raiding in BFA. Finished Antorus 2/11 M and went on hiatus to come back fresh for BFA. Casual players wanted. Currently needing tank, heals, and dps. TuWSu raid days. Please add SmexieLexie#1915 if interested.Nìghtshåde0 Jul 28
Jul 27 [A] Warr tank w/ ele alt lf raiding! Hey guys! I came back after a break mid-legion and i'm looking for a guild with hopefully room for a core roster tank. thanks!Hellyeadude2 Jul 27
Jul 27 Horde Guild looking for raiders in BfA <Make WoW Great Again> is looking to bolster our roster before heading into BfA. We are currently looking for anyone who wants to raid with the exception of tanks as we are far past maximum capacity (however os tanks are always welcome). What we offer: A fun and friendly guild that doesn't take itself too seriously but still kills bosses up to and including Mythic difficulty. We joke, laugh and poke fun at each other all night as we kill bosses. We are very social and even when we're not playing the game we are always on discord talking about whatever random things that come up. What we want: Its pretty simple, to have Fun. The point of a game is to have fun while you're playing and we do everything we can to make sure we are fostering a fun environment for our raiders. What we expect: We expect all of our raid members to show up on time to our raids (we pull the first boss AT 11am, meaning we clear trash and get ready before hand) prepared with flasks, food, potions and knowledge of their spec. We know that not everyone is a veteran player and if you're not sure what you need to be doing we have no problem teaching you as long as you're willing to listen. One thing we're very proud of is the fact that we dont just recruit great players, we create them. Progression: Once again we will be getting AotC on every tier and if the team allows for it pushing into Mythic. How far we go largely depends on what the team as a whole decides but Heroic will absolutely be on farm. Raid Times Saturday and Sunday at 11am PST. If interested drop me a line here or at my contact info below: Discord: Quizz#8868 Bnet: Quizz#1428Itsquizz0 Jul 27
Jul 27 WTB Cord of Pilfered Rosaries Hey guys Ive been looking to buy some of the BoE belts that drop for monk so if anyone has any of these ( lfr,norm or heroic ) laying around in their guild bank collecting dust please CoD me them or get in touch with me in game! ( bnet Eradeus#1992 ) Ill leave the item/image link here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=147425/cord-of-pilfered-rosaries&bonus=3561:1482#same-model-as ( Yes I did check the a/h before making this ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ )Hadhit1 Jul 27
Jul 26 <All Shall Fade> Looking for Members ASF, All Shall Fade, is a socially active guild looking for members for our weekly raids. We are currently looking for the following: Tank Melee DPS And DPS with off spec heals We raid twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 - 9:00 (PST) server time (Lightbringer server) However, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Draísyn, Kizmatic or Ismera in game or add me to btag - Kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684Kizmatic6 Jul 26
Jul 24 [A]<Reluctance> 8/11M [A] <Reluctance> is a semi hardcore guild with a lot of experience. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are active in WoW, Diablo, Overwatch and various other MMO games. We are looking to add dedicated and reliable players to our core to polish off our mythic roster and push mythic content. Our raid schedule is: Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Progression Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST Progression Tuesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Non progression night (Optional Attendance) Current recruiting needs: DPS: Death Knight Demon Hunter Druid Hunter Mage Monk Rogue Shaman Warlock (Open to discussion on classes not listed) Healer: Paladin RShaman Mist Tank: Open to discussion To Discuss add: Cbar#1556Wbar4 Jul 24
Jul 23 [A] <NFA> 10/11M Weekend LFM BFA (US - Lightbringer) No Fun Allowed <NFA> 10/11M ABT weekend alliance guild Is currently recruiting exceptional players for our progression raiding team in BFA. . Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm PST Fri/Sat Our Current Recruitment Needs - Tank - Brewmaster monk/Vengeance Demon Hunter (non shield - have 2 shield currently) Melee dps - rogue / windwalker monk Ranged dps - Balance druid / ele shaman Heal - Disc priest / Resto druid - ANY exceptional players During the first 3-4 weeks of progression there will be a third night. Wednesday - 7:00pm PST - 10:30pm PST After those 3-4 weeks, Wednesday is an OPTIONAL raid night for heroic clearing. We strive to push for for the same cutting edge progression as weekday guilds that raid significantly more hours therefore 100 % attendance is crucial for our normally 6 hour long raid schedule, granted real life issues arise from time to time which is understandable. Also players interested in pushing Mythic+ are welcome as well. For more information and general inquiries please feel free to contact me @ Thelahun@Lightbringer /// Thela#1545Thelahun0 Jul 23
Jul 23 Resurgent ESB #1 Guild & Community Resurgent ESB on Horde & Alliance is currently recruiting all players. We are an active, premier PvP guild looking to have a competitive and casual PvE team in BFA. Resurgent eSports Broadcasting has guilds on 4 servers so far and expanding fast. We have hosted 2 successful 3v3 tournament and given out over 1500$. We are hosting a 6v6 League and a Mythic Dungeon Invitational in BFA. What we offer: -The opportunity to play with and learn from some of the games best RBG and arena players on a daily basis. -Play on teams with players of any skill level or Current Rating (CR). -Raid casually, or competitively. -An active community and Discord. -A friendly environment where it's easy to make friends, and connect with other players whether they are on your server or not. -Raiding and Mythics in BFA -Weekly events and giveaways -The opportunity to grow as a player, whether you are new to the game or are already good. -An easy way to sign up for, or connect with the players and people running any tournament or event with Resurgent ESB. What we are seeking the most: Anyone with a good attitude looking to play casually, or competitively in our Rbg or Raid teams. Our Discord link is: https://discord.gg/SFyMfRA Resurgent information to keep updated is as following: Battlefy: https://battlefy.com/resurgent-esports-broadcasting Twitch.tv/resurgentesb Discord: https://discord.gg/SFyMfRA Twitter: https://twitter.com/Resurgentesb In-game Community: Resurgent ESB https://blizzard.com/invite/LGvqnjmCA0b Guild: Resurgent ESB - Bleeding Hollow-HordeDarkpenx0 Jul 23
Jul 23 Looking for a chill guild that does Mythic+ Been playing since 2004, looking for a new home to hangout. Cool people who want to push heroic content is all I'm looking for.Zatechz2 Jul 23
Jul 23 Good and cool Arms Warrior LF Guild :) Hello, I am good and cool and looking to stop soloing in WoW. It would be nice to find a new home with other good and cool people to do stuff with. Something laid back and casual and social would be nice. Can hit things like a truck when asked nicely. CocoButta#1258 is my btag.Scarlxrd2 Jul 23
Jul 21 Lb OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 US-Lightbringer Guilds Actively Recruiting Finding a Home on WoW is tough, but we try to make it easy on US-Lightbringer! We have a server discord! 'US-Lightbringer Community and Recruitment' here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm Alliance side Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/GGy9p0tDE5?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde side Community: TBD Below is a schedule showing the Core Raid team times for US-Lightbringer Guilds. All times listed are in Server time (PST). Please look at the second post further down for the schedule of any fun runs, events or other activites. If you have any questions or can't wait to sign up, please review the post for the particular guild and their own recruitment thread! ## Raid Schedules Start Times, sorted by Day of the Week. All times in server time (PST). Tues [A] <Cross Continental> 9:30am [Heroic] [A] <Tortuga> 5:30pm [Heroic] [A] <Especially Challenged> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Novus Sanctum> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Watch> 5:45pm [Heroic] [A] <Limit Break> 6:00pm [Heroic] [A] <Lose Your Life> 6:00pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <All Shall Fade> 6:30pm [Normal/Heroic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> 6:45pm [Mythic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> 7:30pm [Mythic] [A] <Legends of Sunken Temple> 8:00pm [Normal/Heroic] [A] <The Evolved> 8:30pm [Heroic] [A] <Stormseekers> 9:00pm [Normal/Heroic] Wed [A] <Cross Continental> 9:30am [Mythic] [A] <Reluctance> 5:30pm [Mythic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> 7:30pm [Mythic] [A] <The Evolved> 8:30pm [Heroic] [A] <Stormseekers> 9:00pm [Normal/Heroic] Thurs [A] <Cross Continental> 9:30am [Mythic] [A] <Reluctance> 5:30pm [Mythic] [A] <Tortuga> 5:30pm [Heroic] [A] <Especially Challenged> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Novus Sanctum> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Knights of the Alliance> 6:00pm [Normal/Heroic] [A] <Limit Break> 6:00pm [Heroic] [A] <Lose Your Life> 6:00pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <All Shall Fade> 6:30pm [Normal/Heroic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> 6:45pm [Mythic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> 7:30pm [Mythic] [A] <Legends of Sunken Temple> 8:00pm [Normal/Heroic] Fri [A] <Cross Continental> 9:30am [Heroic] [A] <The Watch> 5:45pm [heroic] [A] <Knights of the Alliance> 6:00pm [Normal/Heroic] [A] <The Golden Elm> 7:00pm [Heroic] Sat [H] <Make WoW Great Again> 11:00am [Heroic] [A] <Tectonic Plates> 5:00pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Wicked Claw> 6:30pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Golden Elm> 7:00pm [Heroic] Sun [H] <Make WoW Great Again> 11:00am [Heroic] [A] <Tectonic Plates> 5:00pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Wicked Claw> 6:30pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> 6:45pm [Mythic Optional] Mon Raid Days, sorted by time of day. All times in server time. (PST) Morning: ~9:00am [A] <Cross Continental> Tues/Fri [Heroic] [A] <Cross Continental> Wed/Thurs [Mythic] ~11:00am [H] <Make WoW Great Again> Sat/Sun [Heroic] Afternoon: N/A Evening: ~5:00pm [A] <Tectonic Plates> Sat/Sun [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Tortuga> Tues/Thurs [Heroic] ~6:00pm [A] <All Shall Fade> Tues/Thurs [Normal/Heroic] [A] <Especially Challenged> Tues/Thurs [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Knights of the Alliance> Thurs/Fri [Normal/Heroic] [A] <Novus Sanctum> Tues/Thurs [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Watch> Tues/Fri [Heroic] [A] <Limit Break> Tues/Thurs [Heroic] [A] <Lose Your Life> Tues/Thurs [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Wicked Claw> Sat/Sun [Heroic/Mythic] ~7:00pm [A] <The Golden Elm> Fri/Sat [Heroic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> Tues/Wed/Thurs [Mythic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> Tues/Thurs/Sun (Optional) [Mythic] ~8:00pm [A] <The Evolved> Tues/Weds [Heroic] [A] <Legends of Sunken Temple> Tues/Thurs [Normal/Heroic] ~9:00pm [A] <Stormseekers> Tues/Wed [Normal/Heroic] ## Recruiters / Guild Leaders !! We have a server discord! 'US-Lightbringer Community and Recruitment' here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm Join so we can discuss guild to guild & cross-faction matters and organize server wide events and goings-ons! Both forum threads for this schedule map are here: Forums/US-Lightbringer: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423 Forums/Guild-Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764136444 If you want to be included, please add your guild to both threads, using the template below: [A/H] <GUILD NAME> Tagline: Core Raid Days/Times: Guild Size: Progression level: Final Goal: Activities: Fun Run days/times: Forum Link for Recruitment Post: Website: Community: About: Adding your teams details bumps the thread and also gives you your own post that you can edit as changes arise.Libration25 Jul 20
Jul 20 <The Evolved> DO call it a comeback! <The Evolved> a Long time guild on Lightbringer that raided progressively from Wrath to the beginning of Legion is making a comeback! Many of the leadership experienced some burnout and life happenings towards the end of WoD and we did not recover much in Legion. However the core leadership is back, and we are looking to rebuild but with new goals. If you were a member of the guild in our heyday please reach out! If you want to be apart of something that will be fun and engaging, reach out! If you want to be a guild hopping, grumpy, gear sucking angry bird, kick rocks! We used to be a HUGE guild with over 200 unique and active members. We had at one time 4 raid progression teams, multiple PvP teams and a very active guild chat. That was a bit exhausting after 3 full Expansions. Our goal moving forward will be as follows: We want to eliminate any future burn out. So the leadership will only sponsor one raid team. And we feel that 2 nights a week allows everyone a good life/wow balance. During progression we will be Raiding Tuesday/Wednesday nights from 8:30pm-11:30pm PST (Lightbringer realm time) Raid size will be flexible, but we want to keep it in the 15-20 people. Our focus will be Heroic AOTC raiding. Mythic Raiding WILL NOT be a thing on main nights. Im not saying <The Evolved> will never attempt a mythic boss, but it will be late in a tier or xpac and it will not be mandatory attendance. How skilled should you be? We expect everyone to be able to hold their own. In my experience yes there are FOTM classes and specs but rarely have I ever seen a class played at a high level that you could say is not contributing to the success of the group. If you are consistently under performing with either mechanics or pure numbers we will have to move on. We will utilize in game as well as raid reporting services to routinely evaluate performance. If you are unfamiliar with or how to use these, this is probably not the group for you. One last thing about raiding, Since we are keeping the group fairly small (15-20ppl) on the roster, we would like our core members (6-8ppl) to have a bit of flexibility, what we mean by that is either a second ROLE spec or an alt that is kept up to par and wiling to bring it to the raid night if needed. Not everyone needs to have this but those that do will have more access, and higher rank within the community. Creation of PvP teams, and Mythic+ teams will be up to the guild members. The leadership will support the teams in anyway possible, and there will be opportunities for people to become part of the leadership in building those aspects of the guild. We are also looking to add quality people, notice I said PEOPLE, to our GROUP. We will not only have the guild but will also be creating a new <Evolved> community that will reach out to other Alliance players that are not quite ready to leave their server or guild but just want to converse with us in chat and or discord. The new community feature will greatly increase our ability to build a quality raid team from outside sources, and allow those players to assimilate into the group during non raid times. Before making the commitment to xfer guilds or servers. Please reach out to Falconius#1299 in Bnet, or Falconius, Lyzha, Firecracker, Pocahontus on Lightbringer. Right now the core group is still coming together, but we do know the following are in high demand: 1-2 tanks (Non DK) 1-2 healers (Druid, Monk, Shaman prefer) 2-3 MDPS (Non Rogue) 2-3 RDPS (Non Hunter)Falconius1 Jul 20
Jul 20 [A] <TP> Sat/Sun Raid LFM TL;DR: (semi-)hardcore group recruiting DPS, DPS w/ heals OS, and potentially full-time heals for weekend raiding (5-8 PST Sat & Sun) in BfA, contact Henarton#1776, Madras#1685, or Itumele#1678 for info. About Us Tectonic Plates has been together since May 26, 2013 and started raiding together in Siege of Orgrimmar. Our core officer team has been raiding together since Dragon Soul. Most of our members are adults with families. We seek a balance between progression and having fun, but are gravitating more towards the hardcore side of things. We are currently in hiatus until BfA raiding resumes, and would like to have enough regulars to hit mythic as soon as we're ready. Raid Info Faction and Server: Alliance on Lightbringer Progression: Achieved 1/11M in Antorus Days: Saturday and Sunday 5-8 PST Loot System: Personal Voice Client: Discord Recruitment Needs: DPS, DPS w/ heals OS, and potentially full-time heals Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/8312 What we Expect Attendance: Seeking 85-90% attendance. We know life happens or sometimes other events come up that conflict with raid, but it is difficult to progress when the raid composition varies from week to week. Unexcused absences will not be tolerated with so many ways to communicate with the officers (in-game mail, Discord, Facebook, calendar invites, etc.) Non-raiders are welcome to join us, but people who are seeking raiding on casual terms would probably be better off with another guild. Attitude: We've raided with plenty of jerks and it's just not for us. We want people who are going to stay with us because they enjoy our raid environment. We don't want people who decide we aren't progressing fast enough and hop after 2 weeks or who just randomly stop connecting. Aptitude: Be competitive with the rest of our raid team. With the stat squish and a new expansion, it will take a while to establish our expected numbers. Contact Info Guild Master/Raid Leader: Henarton#1776 Backup Raid Leader: Madras#1685 Co-Guild Master: Itumele#1678 Hope to see you in game!Itumele29 Jul 20
Jul 20 A Community About Sharing And Learning. Hey, I've always wanted to provide a place to help others looking for answers about anything World of Warcraft related that isn't Trade chat. With the advent of Communities, I wanted a place where both the knowledgeable wanted to share their knowledge and the curious are looking for answers. I welcome you to join my Horde and Alliance communities that focus on just that. Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/BeEjEkoH0YN?region=US&faction=Horde Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/Wvj00JBhmXd?region=US&faction=Alliance Thanks!Guds0 Jul 20
Jul 19 (A) Chaotic Tendency 11/11H <Chaotic Tendency> Who are we? We are a group of individuals that like to have a good time while trying to experience the content Blizzard has to provide on the harder difficulties. We are mostly a friends and family guild, however we are looking to move away from this for more players to fill core spots. We would like to eventually get into Mythic Raiding. We are looking to add true core members that fit in and want to stay and progress with us through Battle for Azeroth. Everyone in the guild is 21+ Where do we rank? Legion: Currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus as of 1/17/18 We Went 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras AOTC We Went 10/10 Heroic Night Hold AOTC We went 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor AOTC We went 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare AOTC Warlords of Draenor: Tier 17 we went 10/10 Heroic pre nerf Tier 18 we went 13/13 Heroic pre nerf What do we need? 3+ Ranged DPS 1-2 Healers (Pref Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman) We sit at about 17 consistent players and we want to get it up to a consistent 20 for Mythic What do we provide? Guild repairs for raiding Raiding Enchants/Gems Mumble/ Discord Guild Forums When do we raid? Tuesday - 6-8 Server PST Wednesday - 6-8 Server PST Sunday - 6-8 Server PST (Once heroic is cleared Sunday becomes optional alt raid) Contact In game: Xaikavar Demon Hunter - Lightbringer Aibell Druid - Lightbringer Battle tag: Xaikar#1548 Xenji#1752Aibella3 Jul 19
Jul 19 [A] <Relapse> 11/11H Guild seeking DPS We are looking to fill our ranks. We are a heroic raiding guild and have finished all the legion raids on heroic difficulty. We are also not opposed to doing mythic raids if we can get enough interested players. Raid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 6-8:30 pm, Mountain standard time (5-7:30 pm. server) All DPS feel free to inquire, we are always looking for skilled players. Our highest need for BFA is range dps. We use discord during our raids, and it is mandatory that all raiders at least listen in during a raid. Should you have any questions or are interested in joining you can just add me: Matushy#1376Matushy0 Jul 19