Lightbringer

Oct 24 330 BM Hunter Looking for Guild I was going to wait until I was at least 340 before posting but I hit a bit of a gear hitch so figured now's a good a time as any. Spent some time as horde at the beginning of this expansion and recently rerolled back to Alliance. I've been solo/casual since the end of Cata and I'd like to get back into a guild raiding normal/heroic. I'm not particularly interested in mythic progression outside of casual fun runs just to see how far we can get. I've only really dipped my toes into M+ as of this expansion; mostly I've been doing pvp and the odd lfr run when a wing opens. Needless to say I'm a little rusty when it comes to organized content but it's like riding a bike. As far as studying fights and coming prepped that's always a no brainer though. I'm typically on throughout the day so hopefully I can find a relatively active/social guild and ideally as far as raiding goes I'm available most days from 6:30p-7p server time onwards. My Bnet tag is Murderface#1693 CheersAngrim4 Oct 24
Oct 24 [A] <Undeserved> 8/8N 6/8H LF more Faction: Alliance Server: US-Lightbringer Name: Undeserved Progress: 7/8 H Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in Vanilla and have been playing off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday @ 8:00 EST) with a third optional raid night (Monday same time), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal. We have both male and female members, we come from all walks of life, so as long as you’re not a jerk and/or do not get easily offended to mature jokes you should fit in just fine! Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas. Feel free to contact me below if you are interested! What you can except from Undeserved? -A relax and fun raiding environment -Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so. -Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs. -Constant raid progress -Good communications via Discord What we expect from you/requirements: -Age older then 18 -Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 PM EST. (Monday at 8 PM is our optional raid night) -Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own! -Bring a positive attitude -Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics Zeromus#1158 to contact for more infoZeròmus3 Oct 24
Oct 23 [A] <Revered and Reviled> 8/8H Is Recruiting Semi-casual guild looking for a ranged dps and/or a ranged/heals dual role for our Heroic raid team. We always get AOTC and run M+ as well. Raid times are Tue/Thurs 5-7:30 server. We also serve pie and juice boxes after raids.Mortemedico0 Oct 23
Oct 21 [H] LF active evening Raid/M+ guild 370iLVL Prot Paladin w/ AoTC. Looking for a guild that is active in the evenings, day of the week really doesn't matter.Evanstone1 Oct 21
Oct 21 340 (and rising!) Resto Druid LFG Hey there! I'm a Resto druid main that offspecs into Balance, that is also looking for a guild to call home! I'm mostly looking for a friendly community and casual raiding, hopefully up through heroic for AOTC each tier (at least that's my goal!) I'm available most nights, though Tuesdays and Thursdays are a bit of a struggle at the moment due to not being free until 6pm PST. But that's my only restriction unless I get swamped with work! And I'm also rather open to the possibility of being a raid leader (however rare it may be to have a guild with an open raid leader spot lol). To contact me! Battlenet: avenlite#1406 Discord: Avenlite#4022 Edit: Forgot to mention it and I apologize, but I'm looking to stay on Lightbringer!Rosara3 Oct 21
Oct 18 <The Unwritten> Recruiting Casuals/Raiders /bow Hello, Lightbringer! "I have been on the Lightbringer server for a while now, and haven't found the right fit for me, you know, that perfect spot on the couch.. where you can snuggle deep into the cushions.. and lay your head back, maybe put your feet up on the arm rest and just snore away--- yeah, that kinda guild feel! I haven't found that kinda feeling since I first came to LB about 6 years ago, so I (and a few other VERY supportive friends) thought I should make my own guild!" So here I am folks! Ready to tell you all about my plans and dreams for <The Unwritten>, my new guild! xD <The Unwritten> is a Casual/Social guild... at least, at the moment. We DO want to raid... and I DO have a Raid Leader! :D So we are looking for people who'd like to raid with us! But you must understand that there are 7 people in the guild at the moment and we're def not prepared as of yet.. WE NEED MORE PEEPS!! :P Come join us! We're ready for some fun! We use Discord to chat to one another, and... I have a tendency to get quite chatty on occasion! So come prepared :) I'm also planning on introducing some FUN activities to the Guild as we expand! Such as Scavenger Hunts, and WoW Darts! So be excited for that, as well! If you have ANY questions, feel free to MSG: Songlu: B.net: boxcarbinny#11605 Disc: boxcarbinny#0033Songlu1 Oct 18
Oct 17 (A) Looking for West Coast Raiders <The Evolved> A long time guild on Lightbringer Will be hosting Raids Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST Currently 5/8H We are looking to rebuild a raid team that took a break for the majority of Legion. Those that are returning (about 10 of us) have been raiding together since Wrath. The majority of the group are West Coasters, or Hawaii and tend to be up later than normal. We are looking for like minded people to at least join the raid team and possibly join the guild if they want down the road. So even if you are off server we would love to have you with us Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Our raid environment is light, and inviting and we are willing to help bring people along. We are in this for the long haul so if you are someone that is wanting to raid with a good group of people over the toxic, and impatient nature that has become "Group Finder" this is your group. We will focus on heroic raiding, with the possibility of dabbling in Mythic. Mythic+ teams and some light PvP as well. Progression Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8:30-11:30 PST. We expect people to research fights, show up on time, keep current with non raid gear requirements (Azerite levels, Attunements, etc) and remain positive. Most of us have done the super hardcore 5 nights a week raiding, but are now committed to Heroic AOTC with only 2 nights a week of progression raiding. Please contact The GM's or Raid leaders on Lightbringer: Lyzha, Firecraken, Falconius, Firecracker, Pocahontus, Ohren We are looking for DPS and healers but always looking for people who are a good fit. High Priority (But not exclusive): Unholy/Frost DK WW/MW monk Boomkin/Resto Druid Holy Paladin Warriors Resto Shaman FInd us on at Battletags: Falconius#1299 Firecracker#1719Falconius4 Oct 17
Oct 17 [A]<Preservation Society>(T/Th)7/8H Preservation Society (US-Lightbringer): We are a Heroic Guild seeking to attempt mythic raids with members who want to have fun, but are serious when it comes to downing bosses and learning fights. All are welcome to join, whether you seek to raid or just want a place to hang out. Many of us in the guild are friends or have become so over the years. We accept willing participants to learn and progress while also still having fun. This might require you to look up fights ahead of time and discuss possible strategies. Progression: Established in WoD to full clear in HFC / AOTC Legion raids full clear / AOTC Uldir: 7/8 (H) Current Recruitment Raiding Needs: Decent DPS Raid Schedule: Our progression raid is on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM PST. Weekend Normal runs when needed from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM PST. Communication We are primarily using Discord for raiding. We do a lot of communicating outside the raid as it can be difficult to try to catch people in game; we all have our personal lives too. We want to be able to communicate and plan ahead for upcoming raids and continuations, so if you are interested in being active on multiple platforms outside of WoW then this might be the guild for you. If you are interested in our guild please contact one of the people below at anytime: Vyrsa#1836 Spog#11473 Xion#11657Spog0 Oct 17
Oct 16 [A] <Relapse> 7/8H 8/8N Guild seeking DPS We are looking to fill our ranks. We are a heroic raiding guild and have finished all the legion raids on heroic difficulty. We are also not opposed to doing mythic raids if we can get enough interested players. Raid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 6-8:30 pm, Mountain standard time (5-7:30 pm. server) All DPS feel free to inquire, we are always looking for skilled players. We use discord during our raids, and it is mandatory that all raiders at least listen in during a raid. Should you have any questions or are interested in joining you can just add me: Matushy#1376Matushy8 Oct 16
Oct 15 2/8M Chaotic Shadows (Lightbringer) <CHAOTIC SHADOWS> IS RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC ULDIR Lightbringer-US 2/8 Mythic Uldir Recruiting: 355-360 item level+ with HoA (neck) level of 22+ and exp! DPS: Hunter, Monk, Rogue, Warrior, Warlock , Boomy , Pally, Death Knight Demon Hunter. Heals: Monk, Druid, Priest, Shaman. Looking for any Strong DPS with a healing Offspec. Looking for any Strong DPS with a Tank Offspec. Raid Times: Team Struggle Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday 6:30pm - 9:30pm server (9:30pm - 12:30am EST) Contact us! In-game: Grimdeicide. Cythaeron, Cécrops (btag: Sparky13#1561)Grimdeicide1 Oct 15
Oct 14 [A]<No Skill>3/8M Recruiting for Uldir [US][Alliance][Lightbringer] No Skill Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6-9PM PST (9-12EST) <No Skill> is a progression oriented raiding guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, but we have a core of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated players looking to make a strong push in Battle for Azeroth. Progression: 8/8N Uldir 8/8H Uldir 3/8M Uldir We transferred to Lightbringer before Antorus for a more competitive environment, and are looking to be a top level Alliance guild. Currently Recruiting: Melee: Rogue Ranged: Any Healer: Resto Shaman Priest All raid spots are competitive. You will be brought based on performance and what we need for each fight. Even if you are not one of the specs above, if you believe you are a skilled player and are looking for a new home to start the expansion in, we welcome you to apply. The trial period is two weeks. During this time, we will evaluate you on performance, drive, and how well you fit in with our group. As per usual, punctuality, reliability, and a positive attitude are expected and required. Apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey). Feel free to ask any questions you may have here. You can also add Marcasaurus#1580,Valeor#1843,Chaotix#1201 for more information.Cyclrin17 Oct 14
Oct 14 <No Skill> Heroic Uldir Runs No Skill is selling Heroic Uldir runs. Runs are on Monday 6:00PM server time. We are offering 3 spots a run. All loot is personal loot and gear that is not needed by raiders will be traded. 100% of the payment is due before raid. We only accept in game gold. 8/8 Heroic Clear: 500,000 AOTC Ghuun Only: 250,000 Contact: Chaotix#1201 or Valeor#1843 for more information.Cyclrin0 Oct 14
Oct 14 [A] <Immortal> Tues/Weds 6-9 PST [A] <Immortal> Recruiting Mythic Raiders for BfA Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-9:00 Server PST Lightbringer What we are looking for: Raiders that are well studied on their class, fully prepared to show up on time every time with the knowledge, consumables and attitude to get the job done as a team. High Attendance: Real Life happens but missing raids should be few and far between. If you don’t think you can make it 90% of the time then we’re probably not a good fit Attitude: Positive, Humble, and Team Oriented. If you often have personal conflicts, personality clashes or a generally elitist attitude, we’re probably not a good fit Performance: Have you checked your parses? Numbers aren’t everything but the first thing we are going to do is pull your sheet. We’d like to see some purple on a couple DPS check fights. More importantly though, can you stay alive? I like a purple parser that does mechanics more than a legend parser that gets hit by a beam on every other pull. Still Interested? Current Needs: - WARRIOR - Rogue - Elemental - Beast Master - Shadow Priest - Please have some purple logs before you message. Or a good reason why you don't. We will always consider strong players even if not listed If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. Interview/Trial Process: Message an officer with your character name and any other relevant information. If it’s a good fit we’ll set up a quick Discord interview and hammer out specifics. Trial is generally 3 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers, Discord is honestly the easiest way: Discord: Jesta#1679 Dregus3#7418 Battle Tags: Jesta#1509 Dregus#1255Jestatip43 Oct 14
Oct 14 LF morning / afternoon raiding guild 372 warrior dps 800 IO score 3/8M 8/8H djyo123#1205Critness0 Oct 14
Oct 14 Returning Player LF Guild/Community Hi, Looking for a Guild/Community that is active on weekend (preferably Fri through Sun) or weekdays daytime. Just got back into the game after taking a break for 2 years. Can only be active on Friday and Sunday (Will be online other days for only 1.5-2 hours). Have Mythic raiding experience from WoD (Clearing mythic content, when its current and raiding with Top 250 guild). But with reduced playing time, looking for Guild/Community that runs Mythic Dungeons, Achieves, Raids etc over the weekend. Since, I just got back into the game, and starting from scratch, looking for a Guild/Community, open to new players. I can do Mythic Dungeons on weekdays (if planned in advance, since I have less playing time on weekdays). Ready to Heal or Tank and preference in that order (Have Shaman and Monk at 120, will have a DK and DH soon at 120). Contact - Arvad#1507Mistykeg0 Oct 14
Oct 13 LF Strong RDPS for H/M Uldir Progression/M+ Equivalent Exchange (US-Lightbringer) is LF active and friendly people to join us for all activities and just all around fun. Our focus is to have fun, help each other and enjoy the game together. Many of us have raiding experience and are looking to add a few more experienced raiders to our core raid teams for Uldir progression. We are a very social and active guild with two functioning raid teams that run raids weekly. We also have several people online that run mythics/ mythic+ dungeons daily and regularly help members gear up so they may take part in mythics and raiding. In our guild we strive to make everyone feel welcome and at home. This being said, we have an absolute ZERO tolerance for elitist attitudes and negativity. Whether you're joining us to progress in raiding and running mythics, or just wanting a social and friendly guild to level in, we strive to keep the moral of our members high and make sure they feel welcome and comfortable. We are casual and chill, however we do have some minimal entry requirements to join and stay in the guild: ... Our Raid Days/Times: ... Heroic Raid Requirements: ... Recruitment Needs: We are currently accepting all classes for our raid team, however we are especially in need of the following classes/specs: ... Team Specific Needs: ... We are currently accepting all roles and all classes for the weekend morning team. Msg Lupa1214#11197 for requirements to join this team. All skill levels welcome in our clan. Whether you're a hardcore player or just casual or new, we welcome all! Please add Lupa1214#11197 on battlenet if interested or message an officer in-game to join. You can also check out our discord server to learn more about us! https://discord.gg/EGmVFB4Derêzzed36 Oct 13
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 12 Heroic Uldir Sales NFA is now offering Heroic Uldir clears! Currently we will be selling a limited number of slots for Wednesday evenings at 19:00 server time. All prices below are for personal loot only; we are not offering full loot clears at this time. Prices: 600k full run 300k G'huun kill 300k first 7 bosses 50k per boss for individual bosses Contacts: Kyriélle - Capstone#1874 - Raid Leader Saae - Saae#11164 - Guild LeaderKyriélle0 Oct 12
Oct 11 Raiders Wanted - Wed/Thur 8:30pm-11pm PST Welcome! [The Lightsworn] a guild located on the Lightbringer server is looking for new mature minded members that like to tackle current content. Currently, our raid schedule is Wed/Thurs 8:30pm – 11pm pacific. We are looking for melee and ranged dps along with 1 or 2 healers to help fill out our raid team. In addition, we would welcome someone with a solid tanking off spec to fill in when needed. Of course, we are always open if people want to join our guild since it does come with the added benefit of resource sharing, but it is not required as we maintain a community channel to keep in touch with others. If the days/times work for you feel free contact me at Merloe#1917.Merloe4 Oct 11
Oct 11 Sat/Sun Morning Team recruiting for H/M Uldir Hi there! <Equívalent Exchange> is recruiting strong and exceptional raiders for our weekend morning team. We currently have two full raid teams progressing through heroic and have just opened up a third team for more options. Weekend Morning Raid Days/Times: ... Team Requirements: ... Recruitment Needs: ... If you're interested or would like more information please add Lupa1214#11197 or hop in our discord. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767787426 discord server: discord.gg/EGmVFB4Derêzzed14 Oct 11
Oct 11 365 Healer lf night or weekend heroic guild Looking to find a guild that raids after 8pm PST/PDT Mon-Fri and/or after 6pm PST/PDT on Sat/Sun. Post your contact information here so I can check out your guild. ThanksChar8 Oct 11
Oct 10 LF West Coast Guild BFA Greetings. I am looking for a heroic focused 'Alliance' guild on LIghtbringer, that runs content in the evenings, particularly Sunday thru Thursday 9-12 PST, 2 nights a week. I recently moved to Hawaii and my east coast guild called it quits, so I am looking for a west coast realm to permanently call home. (would be willing to faction/realm transfer for the right fit) I have been playing since Vanilla, heroic experience in all xpacs minus MOP/WOD. Only 6/8 N in BFA. Im 43, retired Air Force, I have time to dedicate, I listen well and dont come with an elitist attitude or drama. Just trying to find a good fit to enjoy the game. You can post here or reach me here, BNet RyN#11287 or discord Odin#3720 Thanks!Odinhart2 Oct 10
Oct 10 * deletedArkestro0 Oct 10
Oct 8 <Inertia> 1/8M M Mother Run Tonight at 8PM PST Inertia will be running M Mother. We've got the strategy down and a kill on her is within our grasp. If your interested in running her, and don't mind missing out on a M Taloc kill and don't have a lock already feel free to add me Duageyl@1490 (bnet) or Duageyl@7115 (discord). We start forming at 730PM PST. See you there.Duageyl0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 7 MYTHIC TALOC TONIGHT 6pm Server Time I am arranging a Mythic Taloc Kill for tonight. I posted this in the #raid-chat channel but was told that some of our raiders don't look in that channel. I am JUST about to post this on server forums so please hit me up if you're an experienced raider and want the kill. **WHEN:** Sunday October 7th **TIME: ** 6 PM PDT/Server Time **REQUIREMENTS: (1)** MSG Me to confirm your availability. **(2)** Have killed Heroic Taloc. **COMP:** We will be using 2 Tanks 4 Heals 14 DPS (split melee and range) *2/4/14*. *Preference will be given to Core Raid members or members that are at least 6/8H as the fight still has strong dps/hps requirements.* **Please watch the video to try and understand the new mechanics involved. I’ve also included the new skills below the video link.** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MZ85mVbBrE **Hardened Arteries** = DPS/Tank mechanic. **DPS WITH DEBUFF:** Spread if you have the debuff, it makes you slower the longer you have it. **DPS WITHOUT DEBUFF:** Jump in the tank’s circle under boss to spread the 800k hit. ...Sharéss0 Oct 7
Oct 7 [A] DPS/Tank - Looking for casual guild. Greetings. As a full time professional, I am looking for a casual Alliance guild on Lightbringer (might be willing to transfer under the right circumstances) that runs content in the evenings, particularly on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I would prefer a guild that is only going to worry about normal and/or heroic raiding and mythic keystones. I have been playing since Burning Crusade (this is a newer account) and have been a guild and raid leader. I am willing to step into a leadership position if needed! This account is 7/8 normal, 352 item level and 22 (soon to be 23) heart of azeroth neck. I'm also in the process of leveling a mage. Feel free to reach out to me on BTag at Serenity#12280 or Discord at Serenity#5762.Dinalade2 Oct 7
Oct 6 Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes ilvl 366-373 As it says in the title currently play 4 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have a 373 Equipped Protection Paladin, 370 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter, 370 Equipped Brewmaster Monk, and 366 Equipped Guardian Druid and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 1/8 M with Mother to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I am willing to transfer servers and possibly faction change if the fit is right. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia If aren't 2/8M and 8/8H lets not waste each others time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia0 Oct 6
Oct 4 <Inertia> 1/8M M Taloc Run Tonight at 8PM PST Inertia will be running M Taloc again. We got him down last week no problem and we're planning on a smooth run again this week. Once we down him we're going for Mother as well. If your interested in running it feel free to add me Duageyl@1490 (bnet) or Duageyl@7115 (discord). We start forming at 730PM PST. See you there.Duageyl0 Oct 4
Oct 4 Looking for a new home Getting back into the swing of things. Been playing on Horde Pally and just can't take the negative crowd/server. I have enough drama at work. I have a boom/Feral, Enh Shaman, Hunter, and DH that I am still trying to figure which to main. Overall looking for social and active guild. I haven't run solid raids in a long while and want to get back into it. Family and work come first but when not engaged in those areas I am online. Prior military, not thin skinned but also not looking for a guild that acts like teenagers in a locker room.Millton3 Oct 4
Oct 3 Tank Looking for new raiding guild home It's time to get back to the grind. I'm not available until 9 pm server on Tue - other than that, I'm very flexible. Let me know if you need me.Marieschradr2 Oct 3
Oct 3 [A] <Psychøsis> LF Ranged 5/8H Uldir [A] <Psychøsis> Is Looking for More people to clear Heroic Uldir. Currently we are 5/8 Heroic. We are accepting all classes and specs. Raiders and Casuals are welcome. Needs are: Ranged DPS and Some DK's Currently we are running Mythic+ dungeons and 5/8 Heroic Uldir. Raid times are: Tues, Wed 6pm - 9pm Server. Requirements will be 355ilvl for Heroic Raid and willingness to participate. Everyone is welcome. Must be willing to have fun, joke around, and not take things too seriously. Previous Progress 2/11 Mythic ABT Ahead of the curve Since MoP for more info post replies here or send us an in game message. Btag: Shablam#1220 Btag: Allure#1447Shablám12 Oct 3
Oct 2 Disc Priest looking for home looking to transfer here and looking for a guild that is active interested in raiding, mythic+ and all the goodies will transfer once i've found a suitable home ilvl is only 330 but just getting into this char now thanks! btag sasquatch#1238Dicey1 Oct 2
Oct 2 Sub Rogue 320 Looking to raid with a guild. I have a strict work schedule. I would like to find a guild that raids Sundays or Mondays. Raiding experience through all of Legion.Poposkillz0 Oct 2
Oct 2 [A] Wicked Claw LF Heroic Heals LF Raiders. This is an old guild dating back to 2008. Most of us are working professionals or college students. We can be described as Heroic level raiders who are looking to break into mythic raiding in BFA. In Legion we achieved "Ahead of the Curve" on alts. For BFA, we’re forming 2 raiding teams: Blue and Orange. • Blue Team (Currently Closed) • 20 person team • Goal: mythic raiding content • Raid Times: Tues/Wed/TH 7-9pm Pacific Standard Time (Lightbringer Server Time) • Expectations: Run Mythic+ Dungeons throughout the week • Attendance is mandatory with few exceptions. • Players will have their logs reviewed and feedback will be given. • The total team size will be 25 people with a 5-person bench for Mythic. We will track rotations. • Orange Team (Recruiting healers and off-tank (someone that tank if we have a tank absent) • 15- 30 person team • Goal: Heroic raiding content • Raid Times: Sat/Sun 6:30-9pm Pacific Standard Time (Lightbringer Server Time) • Attendance is somewhat flexible, but the intent should be to be to attend weekly. Expectations for raiding: • Watching videos and knowing mechanics of each boss fight. • Knowing your class and performing at the average of your class is expected. • Be enchanted/gemmed and bring your pre-pots/tomes. • Every raider is expected to put together a BIS list (within reason, we know this can be complex). We use this list to roll-off gear that players do not need. Type of player that we’re looking for: • Enjoy raiding in clean fun environments. • Enjoys M+ in addition to raids. • Understands that wiping is part of raiding. • Have a decent level of raid awareness. • Is independent in improving their performance and welcomes suggestions. Additional Info: • Players are welcome to raid in both (Orange and Blue) teams, but not with the same character. • Feasts and flasks are provided for raids. • Loot is Personal with the exceptions of BOE's. BOE's go to the guild to pay for cauldrons and feasts. • We use Discord for raids, dungeons, or just to hang out. Respect is a must at all times. Orange is starting Heroic this weekend. We killed Heroic Taloc at the end of the raid night this past Sunday and we could have killed Mother but we ran out of time. Average ilvl is 353. Blue Team (Mythic weekday team) needs more DPS. We're at Heroic Vectis. Average ilvl is 361. If interested, please post below or reach out to one of our Officers Miz (Dylan#1898), Furyañ, or Zoobi (Real ID Zoobi#11504)Zoobi20 Oct 2
Oct 1 -- -Felforit8 Oct 1
Oct 1 Post Deleted Post deleted.Colin22 Oct 1
Oct 1 (A) 2 LF Weekend only. 8/8H 1/8M Tank & RDPS Brewmaster and Boomkin/Lock looking for weekend only raids. Both 8/8H and 1/8M. Both have long time raid experience with many CE and server firsts between them. Looking for a home, not just a guild. Wanting to find a place with a social and friendly atmosphere who don't take themselves so seriously they can't enjoy the game. Both of us are very laid back and are older players who enjoy progression but no longer want to raid "hardcore". If you might have a spot for us we'd love to chat. Thanks. jazmina#1630 GiGi#1168Psylox0 Oct 1
Sep 29 Havoc / Frost Mage LF Raid Group I'm currently horde, but not opposed to xferring to alliance if I can find the right group. My main is 354 havoc DH, but I can play pretty much anything besides heals. Add me for more info: Kittiez#1300Röseswörn4 Sep 29
Sep 28 (A) Resto druid or Mage looking for guild 334 Resto druid or 342 mage looking for a raiding guild that starts at 8 pm PST or later. I prefer not to raid on weekends. My husband and I are former hard core raiders looking for a more laid back environment. He plays a warrior and would not be raiding but is interested in mythic+ and/or ranked pvp groups.Aureesa3 Sep 28
Sep 27 <A> How is the social scene on Lightbringer? My friend and I currently play on Uther but we were thinking of transferring here. We're worried about being isolated and not making new friends! How active is the server? Would we have fun adventures with fun people to look forward to? Please advise if you think this server is worth transferring to!Bethlen3 Sep 27
Sep 27 360 Shaman LF Late Night (After 9:45pm PST) 360 Resto/DPS Shaman LF late night guild that starts after 9:45pm PST. I can not raid before this time so please do not bother requesting. Currently I am 4/8H. Every AOTC since they came out in Cata with a few CE mixed in. I also do M+ as often as I can especially when there is a group of guildies! Any questions please ask, I do have access to a few logs from legion and BFA. Thanks, YeagsYeags1 Sep 27
Sep 26 LG Guild East Coast This is not my main, but my 118 Druid is looking for a home. my hubbie is 117 Warrior looking for home as well. I play quite a bit throughout the day and early evening, looking for people to go through dungeons, old content and trans mog. Looking for a mature group, as I am an older player. We are very young at heart tho ha. Thanks a bunch.Ryeca2 Sep 26
Sep 26 [A] Credo in Lege LFM BfA Credo in Lege is trying to rebuild after Legion. We are moving into Uldir and have the need for the following: DPS - high Healers - high Tanks - low (would like to have a DPS with tank OS for fill in) Raid - Tue/Thur 8-10 server Our raids are pretty laid back in atmosphere, but our goal remains heroic clear before the next raid tier. We have a good mix of older players, younger players, and even the in-between. We are also starting to do M+. Contact is Anville#1647Anville2 Sep 26
Sep 26 (A) 340 Ret Pally looking for guild Just Transferred and New to the realm I've done my fair share of hardcore raiding but looking for something more relaxed and social this time around, normal/heroic raiding mythic+ fun https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/akama/Cremepuff -you'll notice the number of mythic+ i've done since the launch of legion. played WAY too much then -was a tank for a top 3 realm guild oceanic realms for most of legion, so i know how to follow mechanics looking for a guild that does N/H and needs a ret pally and/or prot pally i enjoy lots of mythic+ and raiding with less of the stress of mythic raiding! thanks! btag is sasquatch#1238 character name is Cremepuff please message me or leave a note here and i'll message you thanks!Creampuffss4 Sep 26
Sep 25 [A] <Centered> Recruiting RANGED DPS Are you just returning to the game after many years or xpacs? Do you want a place that isn't has hardcore as you used to be but where you still have the option to do things when you want to if you have time? Great, cool, me too. We're looking for casual, yet competent players! What does this mean? It means hey if you don't play 24/7 that's ok as long as when you show up to raid you can take direction, and you can not stand in stupid things, and if maybe your gear isn't up to par for a boss you wont mind sitting out if we wipe too many times. (guys real talk, I've had to sit out before... because apparently raiding with two kids in the background is significantly harder than one kid in the background) <Centered> is looking to expand our ranks! About us We've all at some point been 3-4 day a week raiders, and now that were older, and we have some semblance of a life we've come to terms with the fact that while we love the game, we love doing stuff outside the game as well! We are a guild that has been around raiding in every iteration of the game since vanilla, if you are looking for a longstanding guild that just wont die, this is the guild for you... for real though, we're forever. Raid info We are a heroic raiding guild, with no real plans to go to mythic level, but hey that could change if there is enough interest. Currently we raid Fridays and Saturdays 4-7pm PST. We've gotten the Ahead of the Curve achievement for every raid released in legion and we would like to maintain that going through to BFA. Right now were looking for some people who can do some decent ranged dps. Hunters, Mages, Warlocks, Ele Shamans, Shadow Priests, Balance druids, literally anything that isn't melee. ANYTHING. We are currently 8/8 normal Uldir, 5/8 heroic Uldir. And finally, if you don't want to get into big groups and do things, we want to get more members that just want to do the odd mythic+ or the odd PvP event. Even if you don't want to do that, we'd love to have more decent people to chat with. Bottom line is this: We want to provide an environment that doesn't remove you from active raiding if say you have a baby, you actually want to go do something on the weekend, or you just don't feel like playing one week. We understand, and while, yes we'd love your attendance most days, we realize that things happen! So please find me in game or shoot me a message Battletag: Atariya#1385 I'd love to chat!Ataria5 Sep 25
Sep 25 BM/WW Monk LF Semi-serious raiding guild. Hello everyone, i'm returning from a long hiatus from wow and I'm curious if there are any semi-serious/hardcore raiding guilds out there that are currently looking for tank or dps. I have done hardcore raiding throughout TBC-WOLK achieving multiple top 100 us kills. I always come prepared with knowledge of the boss encounters, consumables, and a good attitude. My B-Tag is senz#1203 if you have any questions. Ilvl 335 Thanks!Senzxlolx3 Sep 25
Sep 25 [A] 352 EXP'D Rogue LF Guild Top 100 US experience. Came back last week after going hard early in Legion. Looking to raid casually at a solid pace 12 hours/week max. Old spriest logs by request. Mechanically sound with plenty of game knowledge TLDR - fun group good progress let me raid with you. RyanV#11898 Mangobay @ LightbringerMangobay2 Sep 25