Lightbringer

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
50m Returning Player LF "LATE NIGHT" Guild! Whats up everyone? I'm a returning player coming back to Legion after a couple month break! Looking to get involved with a good guild to make my game time more enjoyable, its no fun playing solo! I've played and raided since vanilla. I currently main a Resto Druid, ilvl needs a bit of work though! I only got up to about M+ 5 before taking my break. I'm a later night player & my active times are usually around 9PM-3AM on the week days, and I'm typically not on very much, if at all during weekends due to work. WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: People who play later than normal! (Active around 9PM Server) M+ Runs, LFRs and POSSIBLY a raid team slot *IF* it fits with my schedule! Discord is PREFERRED due to it being my main contact with my gaming friends, and it has a phone app that I CONSTANTLY use! Nothing too hardcore based, as I'm more a filthy casual than anything else days.Feel free to hit me up here, but you'll probably have better luck messaging me thru my RealID: Syniister#2844 Looking forward to meeting a new group of night owls like myself! :)Syniister1 50m
4h [A] Lose Your Life | 3/10M <Lose Your Life> is a casually-serious™ guild that was founded 12 years ago. We are seeking new test subjects - no wait, members, yeah that one - for our Mythic progression team on Lightbringer. All new recruits will be subject to a transmog critique, psychological evaluation, and brief trial period on our one-of-a-kind Raider Enhancement Serum™ (patent pending). Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Check out some progression raiding here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_FGvIMiJ80 Or our slightly less successful exploits here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMJnIOkuSM Recent Raid Achievements: 3/10M NH 10/10H NH AotC 3/3H ToV AotC 6/7M EN 7/7H EN AotC Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS - Hunter, Mage, Priest, Boomkin, Shaman We’re happy to have any exceptional players. Don’t be afraid; come apply! If you’re interested in raiding with us, apply online at http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk. Brohammad#1701 Darann#1686 Sugar#1437Brohammad13 4h
9h LF casual raid guild Experienced raider LF casual raiding guild, any stage of raiding, with a preference to night time raiding. Can play all roles and what I don't have experience in I pick up quickly.Saliera5 9h
9h Guild with daytime players?? Hi there, I'm in search of a guild that has active am/daytime players (more than 3 guildies online) I'd like to play with people around my age range (30 something) I play between the hours of 8ish am- 4:30ish pm EST. Mon-Fri. I do have some nights I get online to play, but I'm mostly a daytime player. I'm a friendly person and like to meet friendly people :) I prefer smaller guilds with a close community where guild mates are more than just a number on your roster. A guild where guildies actually do stuff together, WQ, dungeons/ Mythic +s etc. I do like to raid but know I will not get to raid with a guild group due to my play time sched. I'm not scared to pug it and that is fine. I've been playing on my main (horde) since the start of legion and its time to work on my alliance toons :) So they are looking for a "home". I am a social player and like to get in discord or whatever voice coms the guild uses. I enjoy helping out with achievements or quests or anything else someone needs help with. I love the healing classes so if anyone is a daytime player and in need of a pocket healer feel free to friend me :) It would be awesome to have a lvling buddy! So thanks for taking the time out to read my post :) I am hopeful there is something out there for me.Cloverlillÿ4 9h
9h {A]<Legendary Few> 10/10H Recruiting! Basic Guild Information Guild: Legendary Few Faction: Alliance Server: Lightbringer Progression Our officer core, as well as some of our raid team, have cleared the following content: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Normal, 9/10 Heroic Raid hours Tuesday: 6:30-9:30 PM PST Thursday: 6:30-9:30 PM PST About Us: Legendary Few is a newly formed guild on the Lightbringer Server. We currently have a number of raiders who have cleared all of Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare, all of Normal Nighthold, and have progressed to 6 out of 10 on Heroic Nighthold. We are looking for individuals who want to spend time not just progressing, but sharing laughs and having fun while doing so. We still want to consistently push and progress in relevant content. We are currently focusing on Normal and Heroic difficulties. The guild does not provide our team with gems, enchants, food, flasks and potions. While this may be true, we are always here to help when it comes to professions. We hold raiders responsible for attendance and require raiders to have knowledge and/or experience of the raid encounters before progression. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from officers when needed. We all share the same goal: to enjoy ourselves and get that boss kill while doing so! We are currently recruiting for our roster, all classes encouraged to apply. We also accept casual and social players that would like to enjoy Mythic and Mythic + Dungeons, as well as World Content! Current Needs: The below lists all of the classes we would like to add to our current roster and consider a valuable addition to any raid. [Tank] Position filled [Melee DPS] Feral Druid Enhancement Shaman Retribution Paladin Havoc Demon Hunter [Ranged DPS] Shadow Priest Frost/Arcane/Fire Mage Affliction/Demonology/Destruction Warlock [Healer] Restoration Shaman w/ good dps off spec If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to contact any of the members listed below. Also, below is a link to the guild discord channel. Please feel free to join to ask any questions if interested. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. https://discord.gg/ewFRwZe Divinty - Guild Master Roots - Officer Lunneth – Officer Rahzum – Officer Naralee - OfficerDivinty7 9h
10h Searching for Casual guild with some raiding Hi everyone, I haven't done a guild search for some time now, but I am on the lookout for something to join. My guild has been essentially dead now for years and I have stayed as a casual player this expansion. I want to remain casual as my main area of playing, but I would also like to do some raiding as long as it is not very strict. My raiding experience has been scattered in recent expansions, but I am hoping to change that around. if there are guilds out there that don't do weekend raiding and don't use Discord for voice chat, I would be very interested in thinking about joining. I just don't want to remain in a dead guild any longer :) Replying to this topic, sending an ingame mail or a PM while I am in game is good for me :)Sanarah2 10h
11h < Rumor Has It > 10/10 H NH WEEKEND MORNINGS! We recently decided to set up camp in Lightbringer and we're in a transition period after years of raiding in cross realm, but we don't mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer, since we're looking to get into Mythic. 10/10 H NH. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are: -Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern -Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern Eastern time http://time.is/ET Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for healers without reliable offspecs. We take the player over the gear, If this sounds like something that'd interests you, contact me for more info, i'd love to speak with you one on one. Serathil#1871Slerne0 11h
23h Heroic/Normal NH, Mythic EN Sales <The Coalition> 9/10M 7/7M 3/3M Hi! Were starting up our sale runs again just like last xpac! These sale runs were super successful and in the end we did over 1000 heroic/mythic HFC runs getting people mounts, gear, and kills. These runs will normally occur on Sundays around 7pst. The order in which we run them will depend on what we sell that week and sometimes buyer preference. Arcanist's Manasaber Mount/normal Guldan kill 100k Normal NH non reserved loot 150k Normal NH all loot reserved for your spec + Arcanist's Manasaber Mount 300k Heroic NH personal loot 500k Heroic Guldan Personal Loot 250k Mythic EN all loot reserved 500k Heroic EN all loot reserved for your spec 200k Heroic EN personal loot 100K Heroic ToV personal loot 100k The Arcanist's Manasaber Mount is only rewarded if you have completed the Suramar quest line and then defeat Guldan on at least normal difficulty. We ask that buyers link their questline achievement to be sure you will be able to receive this mount. We don't want to scam you out of your rewards. There will also be a discount offered for anyone that wants to bring a friend to these runs (or even just a second toon of their own) just like we did in HFC. The discount will be situational based on what is purchased, but will normally be at least a 50k discount when purchased together. If interested please add Lunana#1345 to real ID and give me a whisper.Lüná94 23h
23h The Coalition 9/10M 7/7M 3/3M LF Rdps The Coalition of US-Lightbringer (PST-PVE) 9/10M 7/7M 3/3M The Guild has been together for 11 years and still has a lot of members from Vanilla. We offer a progressive minded raid while having a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. We joke around, have a good time but still get stuff done. Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10-30pm PST Sometimes have an optional heroic clear on the weekends. Loot would be distributed by a loot council, based upon performance, need, and attendance. A lot of the raid consumables are provided by the guild to help with the burden of raiding. At this time we provide, Flasks, Food, pots, Augment runes, Vantus Runes and Repairs. We are looking for friendly team orientated individuals that will help put the guild first yet keep the fun gaming environment that we have. Ranged Spriests Locks We will always consider any exceptional application of any class or spec. Please post your apps on our website http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/ If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos#1969 of Lunana#1345Lüná112 23h
1d [A] 7/10M LF Ele&HPally <The Trust> of Lightbringer (PvE) Raid Times Tuesday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:30 PST Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST Monday: Fun alt raid where everyone is welcome 8:30pm+ We run mythic+ daily, but giving a set day to make carry groups can help extremely with gearing players. Multiple people have the responsibility of assuring peoples' attendance to raids. As long as you can provide future notice to being absent/late to raid, there is no issue; as long as it's not an ongoing thing. We start the raid around 8:30pm, and the raid ends around 11:30pm. What We're Recruiting (We are recruiting all classes/specs for raiding. Below is a list of what class/specs we prefer.) Keep in mind that mythic Nighthold is huge dps check raid. So would prefer you come to me with 50 traits in your main weapon . Windwalker Monk . Warlock . Shadow Priest . Fire Mage . Balance Druid .DK DPS . Also any classes or specs that can compete in a mythic enviroment This list is based on a spreadsheet I created to fill some of the current rosters' gaps. This would be the "Mythic Raiding" roster; filling our 20 man team. Regardless of what the list above says, anyone is welcome to join the guild. (We hope to maintain a social and respectable community of players.) Benefits to joining The Trust . Laid back; fun community. . We do a LOT of Mythic+ (Great way to gear up your toons.) . If you're not a raider, you can always tag along for our Monday night raid clears, and mythic+ runs. . Active Mumble server; we all talk throughout the day; we play other games (Overwatch, Diablo, etc.) . Active and wealthy guild bank with consistant supplies. . Raiders receive benefits such as free food and flasks from the guild bank for raiding-purposes. . Versatile community with knowledge of most specs and classes, we're all able and willing to help out others. . Open-minded guild chat; freedom of speech (With due respect to everyone else.) . If someone is performing poorly, we'll try and help them before removing them. Current Progress .Normal Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 [Cleared 9/21/16] .Heroic Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 ( Cleared 10/06/16) .Mythic Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 (Currently as of 12/30/16) .Normal Trials of Valor - 3/3 (Cleared 11/8/16) .Heroic Trials of Valor - 3/3(Cleared 12/16/16) .Mythic Trials of Valor - 1/3 (Currently as of 1/12/17) .Normal Nighthold - 10/10( Cleared 1/18/17) .Heroic Nighthold - 10/10 (Cleared as of 2/02/17) .Mythic Nighthold - 3/10(Currently as of 2/23/17) If you're interested in joining, have questions, or anything else, please get in touch with any member from The Trust, and they will direct you to a recruiter. Officer making this: Joshua#1464 [Edit: This list will be updated with more officer battle tags.]Healér13 1d
1d A <The Lightsworn>6/10(H) NH LFM The Lightsworn is Currently Recruiting Heals for a semi-casual raid team. We are Currently 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV, and 6/10 H NH. But we can't progress without your help! We are in need of a few good healers that want to carry on this adventure with us. Please note: We do ask that people understand that standing in fire or any other bad stuff does kill you! Raid times: Wednesday and Thursday 8:00pm to 11pm pst. Recruiting: Healers. (bonus to players that have a decent off spec) Loot: We are Currently Personal loot (We hope to get back to EPGP for ToS) If this sounds something that is up your alley please don't hesitate to get a hold of me or anyone in your guild for questions. you can also add me on Battle.net if you would like to get a hold of me there. RagingPaw#1373 Thank you for your time and hope to see you in game raiding along with us!Ragingpaw4 1d
1d [A] 10/10H No Moral Compass LF raiders [A] No Moral Compass is looking for raiders to fill out our roster to continue raiding heroic Nighthold. We've had a few members of the guild have to leave for a variety of reasons and so we are looking to replenish our roster. No Moral Compass is a casual raiding guild with a relaxed atmosphere. We do not require anything of our raiders except to be chill and to be somewhat consistent with attendance. Our general mission in the raid is to clear heroic and achieve AOTC in each tier. We've accomplished that with EN, ToV, and Nighthold so come get your 10/10 and have a chill place to hit up Tomb. Raid nights Wed 5-8 PM Thurs 5-8 PM Sunday 5-8 PM Optional Currently recruiting Any DPS (strongly in need of ranged) 1 healer Please contact DrThom#11597, eboncross#1536, wakahiru#1986 or respond below. Thanks!Othy8 1d
1d <Cake or Death> [A] 10/10H LFM MON/WED 7-10 We are a group of skilled players that was founded by friends who have enjoyed playing together for more than a decade. Our primary focus is on heroic raiding (currently 10/10) and progressing through content quickly with a limited raiding schedule. We're looking to recruit a few more highly-skilled, mature players (DPS) to join our raid team. Raid Schedule: Monday 7-10 (progression) Wednesday 7-10 (progression) We also run Mythic+ content throughout the week and regularly hold an alt raid on Friday nights. Available positions: DPS high: death knight, monk, warrior, shaman, warlock, rogue, druid HEALERS high: paladin, monk TANK we may be interested in recruiting an experienced tank Most of us are in our late 20's or 30's with jobs, family and irl responsibilities. Our raids are focused, but we don't take things too seriously and have a lot of fun while playing together. It's definitely mature content in guild chat and the curse channel. If you don't have a sense of humor, this isn't the guild for you. But if you do, we are a lot of fun. There's even bingo. Expectations: 880+ ilvl preferred. We're looking for raid-ready players. We will help you get gear, but we expect you to pull dps appropriate for your ilvl. Use DBM / BigWiggs Show up on time with Flask/Food/Pots Contacts: Lethärgic (fancy ä is alt 0228) (Battletag: Lethargic#1943) Aryadnie TawnyLethärgic17 1d
2d 907 War LF non tuesday 9-midnightish raid Just trying to see what's out there as my schedule has been changed and my guild has come to halt with a lot of players leaving for real life reasons. I would like to find a guild with later raid times, similar progression and most importantly good, fun people online. I try and farm AP throughout the week as much as I can including a ton of Mythic + and clearing all old content. Currently I am 907 mainspec Fury with geared tank offspec. I have 48 traits, 10/10H, 3/10M and Keystone Master with up to +19 cleared. Thanks!Bruso2 2d
2d [A] <XC> (10/10H) DAYTIME RAIDING [A] <Cross Continental> (XC) on Lightbringer-US is an international daytime raiding guild. Our Progression Raids are Wed/Thurs from 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We also have Casual/Alt Raids on Tues/Fri from 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We are recruiting exceptional raiders and skilled DPS & Healers to join our progression raiding team for Mythic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. Casual players and anyone interested in joining our international community are also welcome! Legion Raid Progression: 10/10 Heroic (Nighthold) 3/3 Heroic (Trial of Valor) 3/7 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic (Emerald Nightmare) We finished WoD 12/13 Mythic HFC Please post here or contact someone from our guild if you are interested or need more information. You can also visit our website and apply @ http://crosscontinental.gamerlaunch.com/Fatböl0 2d
2d From Ashes now Recruiting 10/10 H NH Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to looking into being a part of our online family! We are a social/family based Guild that focuses on providing a fun, challenging and positive atmosphere and overall game experience to our members. We have been around as a guild since the late part of MoP but a vast number of our members have been playing off and on since classic WoW. We believe this is a great place to call home as we make sure not to lose ourselves to any one part of the game completely and that we see our members as people and not just a number! If any of this interests you please feel free to read on and contact us for any information and possible guild membership. RAIDING- We are currently recruiting for core spots in our progression raids and are looking for people and classes to compliment our core group. Ranged DPS and Healers are of a high priority to us right now. Ideal fits would be.... Ranged DPS- Mage, Boomkin Melee DPS- Rogue, Monk Healers- Druid, Priest Currently our progression is 9/10 H. We are aiming to build up to a 25 man roster of core members to be able start raiding Mythic NH and then to hit Tomb of Sargeras quickly and push into Mythic ToS. Even though Mythic is only 20 we need and want to have the flexibility to be able to run certain comps per boss and to cover absences as needed. We raid Tuesday & Thursday from 7pm-10pm server or PST. We also do a Saturday raid at the same times every other Saturday to allow our members not on the progression team to experience the content as well. Loot is distributed mainly by loot council and the future use of EPGP loot master. We do NOT use the point system for loot, only the interface so the council can see all info before making their decision and make sure it goes to the best use available for each piece. Lastly, our ideal raider is someone who shows up ON TIME, is prepared with the knowledge of the fight, Flask/food/pots are provided but we need help outside of raid to farm, carries their own weight with class performance and mechanics and above ALL else has a TEAM mentality not an individualistic mindset. Being run by a former marine this is not an option to go against, you must be for the TEAM at all times. GUILD ACTIVITIES- Outside of raids we are usually doing Mythic+ dungeons and have the majority of the raid team with Keystone Master and a few select members are in the top 10 rankings among their classes for the entire server. Needless to say we do these a LOT!! We also organize guild competitions, Mount runs, and achievements runs monthly as well. We do have a decent activity in PvP but are looking for a few more who would be interested in working on an RBG Team as well. Our voice server is thru discord and to get to know our members you will want to have this ASAP. The vast majority of our time is spent in their bull!@#$ting around and while we do use guild chat often discord is the best way to get noticed. In conclusion, if this seems like a place you'd like to try out as a potential home for you please get in contact with any of the members below to get set up Guild Master- Ascé ( Bnet JmoneyMS #1405) Officer- Khride ( Bnet Shinta #1690) Officer- Sellianya ( Bnet ShadowMk3 #1502) P.S. We now have given potential members access to our discord where we do the application process. Here is a link to our Discord where you will find the directions in our guild info https://discord.gg/E87k89MAscé7 2d
3d <Senpai> 10/10H Tues/Weds 6-8:30pm Server Recruiting players for raiding, M+, and pvp. Casuals welcome! Looking for exceptional dps but everyone is welcome to join up! Priority on all ranged dps besides hunter. Raid times are Tues/Weds 9-11:30pm EST. (6-8:30pm Server) We also have an optional raid night on Thursdays where we do a full clear of N NH or go into M EN. Invites go out 15min ahead of raid time and pulls happen right at 6. Flasks/well feds/pots and quality play are expected during raids. Outside of raid nights we do alt raids, M+, bgs/arenas and anything else that comes up! Send me a message here, in game, or on bnet for more info! btag cole#1886Trëës0 3d
3d [A] <Entourage> 1/10M Recruiting Wed/Sun 6-9 Tues/Thur not available? You're in luck, our raid schedule's a bit different! Currently recruiting solid dps and flex healers/ hybrids to fill in some spots for mythic progression - many of us have 3/10+ Mythic experience! Contact the following for more info: Apawcalypse - Guild Leader - Kibakyu#1765 Allaryn - Officer - Soybread#1550 Chandora - Officer - Oplu45#1933Apawcalypse0 3d
3d [A] Inertia 3/10M Recruiting RDPS and Heals Raiding 2 nights a week: Tues/Wed 9pm - Midnight PST IMMEDIATE SPOT OPEN ON CORE MYTHIC PROGRESSION TEAM FOR STRONG HEALER Looking for rdps/healer with team player attitude that put raid progression first, research personal performance and always keep team progression in mind. You can check out more details or apply at www.inertialb.com or message myself or another officer in game. Please provide logs and expect to trial a heroic NH raid, and pending that, a two week initiate period. No elitist, immature, or rude behavior, however we do like to joke around and have a good time, so have a thick skin and be able to take a joke. We like to keep a fast paced raid, so come prepared and be ready to blast through everything quickly. Thanks! DangerZone#12289 or Lily#1957 Officers: Thisguyfists, Rainlily, Mccrip, Zapdos, Lizzieag, SerretThisguyfists56 3d
3d Exiled Alliance-recruitment Exiled Alliance is 10/10H , we currently raid wed & thrs 6pm -830pm PST. we are a very laid back raiding guild that has stepped away from the hardcore raiding scene. we are currently looking for a healer going into tomb of sargeras & any exceptional rdps & a few possible mdps, but we are mdps heavy. we are also rebuilding our guild so any & all players of any kind are welcome as we do run mythic 0+ weekly as well as do achv runs for current & old content for those interested. pls leave a msg with any questions & ill get back with you, have a great day :DValendria0 3d
3d [A] <MetaCortex> 10/10H 6/10M LF DPS Heals Hello there, we are recruiting for Mythic raids. We are currently looking for DPS (would love one with Heals OS). ilvl does not matter as long as you are a seasoned and dedicated raider. But we are hoping for atleast 890 ilvl. High demand for (however others are also welcome to apply): Rogue Mage Boomkin DH Ret Rshaman SPriest Lock Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-9:30 server (PT). Invites start at 6:45 server. We require near perfect raid attendance! Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We only spend 7.5 hours a week so we like to make the most of it. No one is forced to play a certain class, play what you like, but you are expected to switch to your off-spec occasionally if the need arises. About us Most of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after failing to raid HFC consistently (dead server), on this server we quickly rose and managed to reach the top 10 rank before starting to wind down. We are planning to clear Mythic content in Legion. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ Best way to contact me is via B.tag: topapa#1200 EDIT: Post will be updated (often) to keep up with roster requirements.Amarånt42 3d
3d Resident Kabuki Theatre - 5/10M NH - Tue/Wed Resident Kabuki Theatre is currently looking for talented players to bolster our 2 night per week progression oriented raiding roster. General Information Faction: Alliance Raid Size: 20 man Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Times: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST Website: http://rkt.enjin.com/ Current Progression 5/10M Nighthold 7/7M The Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor Current Need: Strong ranged DPS. Qualifying Characteristics As a player: We are looking for talented players who know their class inside and out, have the ability to fully commit to our raiding schedule, are progression oriented, and understand what it means to work as a team. Attendance: We need people who can commit 2 nights, 6 hours total per raid week. If your work/school/personal schedule is or may be a conflict in the near future, please do not seek a trial position. We do not raid on major holidays and are understanding of extraneous circumstances, however, these should be far and few. Trial Process Trial membership is obtained by applying on our forums and waiting for an officer to reach out to you for an interview after reviewing your application. If this interview proves you to be a potential asset to the raiding team, a follow up interview may be required with the raid leader or other officers. If the candidate is in accord with all expectations, we will offer a trial position. Trials will be subject to constant rotations in and out of the raid and generally will have limited loot access until they've made it successfully to raider status. Trial period consists of 3 weeks and 100% attendance is required. Trial period may be extended at the discretion of the officer core. Loot Distribution We run a "Loot Council" distribution style system which considers attendance, performance, how considerable an upgrade is, and if the item is BiS or not. Loot is ultimately decided at the discretion of the officer core. For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial, please head to rkt.enjin.com or reach out to one of the following BNET contacts: Rhadamanthos#1622Neurosurgeon21 3d
3d Server First (A) Druid Tank Challenge! http://imgur.com/a/f254K I don't even know how many tries but i'm going to say it took me somewhere around 40-50. This is after both nerfs happened and i'll say it was still dumb considering the dps needed to kill Kruul and the fact that you need luffas to even beat it. My spec was 3/3/1/1/2/2/1 Blood Frenzy-You're spamming thrash and you'll always have dots on everything giving you more rage for regen/ursol Wild Charge-If you f*** up because there's a lot of infernals/eyes up you can charge to something so you wont fall off the edge (Being a druid gives less room than the other tanks because we can get such high increased range) Balance Affinity-Obvious pick for increased range Mighty Bash-So you can stun Kruuls Annihilate and increase the amount of time you can dps/stay alive to kill him before he one shots you Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc-You pretty much need this to meet the dps required to kill inquisitor fast enough before you get too many infernals and Kruul before he kills you Guardian of Elune-Obvious pick for increased uptime on Ursol/increased healing when you can mangle Inquisitor/anything else Rend and Tear-You choose this since again you'll always have thrash dots on everything increasing the damage you can do to everything and reducing the damage you'll take at all times. Pulverize is bad since you wont be going in to melee much with Inquisitor other than to interrupt him Legendaries-Luffa Wrappings (Required) Second one doesnt matter much people have done it with Ekowraith or with Skysecs. I did it with Archimonde's after using Skysec so much that i gave this a try and beat it on my first go. Im wearing all the gear I used to beat this and its my main setup. Artifact level was 45 completing the new traits for double thrash (Required) and an extra point into thrash damage the rest doesnt matter much my other two points were into Regen healing and duration of Mark/Ironfur. I didn.t have any Thrash Relics but if you have them use them they really help. Consumables-Agility Flask/Prolonged Power-Old War Pots/Versatility Food Enchants/Gems-Hidden Satyr on Neck and Versatility on both Rings and Versatility Gems Phase 1 is fairly simple once you get used to it. At the start you want to Pre-Pot using Prolonged power and use Incarnation on pull spamming thrash and keeping moonfire on him at all times. If you did this right Incarnation will last long enough to kill off the first wave of adds with no problems. You always want to interrupt his Drain Life so he doesn't heal. When eyes spawned I choose to just spam moonfire on them while still thrashing just outside the D&D range so I never had to worry about them. When Infernals start spawning all I did was run around the outside of the ring so i'd never get hit off the platform by their smash while still killing eyes and thrashing/moonfire spamming Inquisitor. You'll want to have 2-3 Light Orbs up at all times till you get to P2 so you can kill off adds quick or get a heal while you're low. These orbs disorient all the adds but they also remove moonfire on eyes so make sure to reapply it to them asap. After you kill Inquisitor with hopefully no adds up P2 will start and Kruul will come down.Hotsdontfall1 3d
4d <Notion> [6/10M] Recruiting Exceptional DPS Notion has raided together for over 8 years across 4 different servers while priding ourselves on our strong performance and laid back atmosphere. We have taken a slight step back in terms of competitiveness this expansion, and are raiding one night less than we have in the past. That being said, our goals still remain the same - to clear all available content in a timely manner while having a great time doing so. By joining Notion you join a tight-knit group of friends who love playing together. Along the years we have brought many people into the fold, most of whom continue to play with us in some form or another. You get a guild that has talented players, experienced officers and a drive to give its members access to any and all content they wish to see. We are currently recruiting DPS players, with preference on Hunters, Demon Hunters, and Fury Warriors. That being said, all players and roles will be considered. Our raid times are: Tuesday - 6pm - 9pm server (9pm-12pm eastern) Wednesday - 6pm - 9pm server (9pm-12pm eastern) Sunday - Optional Clean up and Alt Raid Contact Sstorm (sstorm#1669), Dogblessyou (dogland#1161), Pws (logan#1936), or Memeslmao in game for more information.Dogblessyou3 4d
5d Alliance: <Novus Sanctum> Looking for more! Welcome to <Novus Sanctum>! New players, levelers, dungeoneers, raiders, pvpers. All are welcome! We’re also looking for a few good players to join our ranks so that we can complete Heroic Nighthold and push into Mythic. We’re currently 10/10 N NH, 10/10 H NH and have AOTC H Xavius, H Helya, and H Gul'dan. Our progression raids are Tuesday/Thursday, and our normal NH/farm run is on Saturday. On all days raid time is 5:45pm-8:30pm PST (Server) time. We also do a "fun run" for alts on Sunday nights, also 5:45-8:30 PST. We need the following to round out our raid group: Mage Warlock Shadow priest MM BM Hunter Elemental shaman Boomkin (basically, ranged deeps) We will also consider other classes! What you need: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Pull 350k dps minimum • Be ilvl 875 • Have 40 points in your main spec weapon***(This is more important than gear--we can gear you up no problem if you're a bit lacking there so no worries if you're not quite at 875). • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude. We regularly run dungeons, Mythic +s, and even old content if we get the urge. If you have any questions, we'd love to answer them! Contact our raid lead Melyssana, myself (Dagrun), or Breebird. Be sure to check out our guild webpage at: http://novuskiller.enjin.com/ And our Discord at: https://discord.gg/NuqWspU Thanks for your time and we hope to see you in game!Dagrun12 5d
5d Abyss Walker 7/10M 6-9pst [A] Abyss Walker - Lightbringer [US]. Cutting Edge Mythic raiding guild. <Abyss Walker> Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Abyss Walker is a raiding guild that attempts to strike a line between casual and hardcore. As a guild we have began raiding at the start of Warlords of Draenor and successfully cleared all Heroic content. We successfully achieved Cutting Edge in Emerald Nightmare and are now progressing through the more challenging Mythic content of Nighthold. We are constantly looking for new players to join our team and progress through challenging and rewarding raid content. Current Progression: [7/7 Heroic] [7/7 Mythic] [3/3 Heroic] [2/3 Mythic] [10/10 Heroic] [5/10 Mythic] Raid Schedule: [Tuesday], [Wednesday], [Sunday]: 6:00PM - 9:00PM (Server Time - PST). Recruitment: We are accepting any and all applicants for substitutes. Substitutes are welcome to join on heroic runs and may be asked to join for specific mythic bosses depending on class and performance. We are also recruiting the following classes for potential core slots, which forms our “default” mythic roster that we modify from boss to boss. Tank: We are currently in great need of a dedicated Tank. Healer: [Potential position available] Damage: Hunter Monk Priest Deathknight Shaman Mage The above are roles ideal for the raid team. Additional classes are still accepted and we urge you to still signup. If raiding is not for you, but would like a guild with which to run Mythic + dungeons, recruitment is open to all. Attendance: We are looking for people who can make a minimum of 3 out of 3 raids/week. 90% attendance should be considered a bare minimum, and regular absences may result in a player being shifted to a sub. If you know you will miss a raid in advance, notifying the officers helps us prepare a substitute. Contact and application info: Email: abysswalkerguild@gmail.com Website: http://www.abysswalkerguild.com In-Game: Guild Master - Crysilisk - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Raid Leader - Silentveil - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Serenrae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Terje - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Azuzae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Additional Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUWccuVODzEWgegWN2xdWJx2exwqrF4g7TXvh_6OVU8/edit?usp=sharingCrysilisk0 5d
6d (A) LF raiding guild Hello Lightbringer I am currently coming off a break from wow and playing on this server with a buddy of mine. He convinced me to roll alliance! I hit 110 on my ret paladin a few days and have been able to get my 3rd relic slot, 36 traits, and an ilvl of 867 just over this weekend. I would like to find a place to call home. My schedule allows me to be on for raids any time between 6/6:30 till 10/10:30 server time pretty much any day of the week. I have NO experience in NH other then LFR. Before I originally took a break I had done 4/7M EN and 3/3H ToV so I have plenty of raid experience. Pykk#1670Pykk5 6d
Apr 17 900 Blood DK 898 Prot Pally LF H/M Raid Guild Hello everyone! My husband and I are looking for a new home for our mains. I have a 900 blood DK and he has an 898 prot pally. We are both looking for core raid spots in a heroic/mythic raiding guild. Both have heroic and mythic raid experience. Preferred raid times are weekdays between 6pm-10pm EST. We typically only tank together in raids, however both of us can go dps if needed; tanking is preferred though. We are both 10/10 H NH. We'd be a lot further but our current guild's raid team fell apart due to real life commitments, and we just don't have the patience for pugs. However we know all the fights like the backs of our hands and when we don't, we learn very quickly. We always come on time with food/flasks. A guild with mythic experience would be a plus. We want an active, friendly guild. Not interested in little teen elitists.... got no time for that !@#$ lol If you are interested please leave a comment and we'll sort through them. Thanks! :)Auroreah8 Apr 17
Apr 17 Character transfer\server recommendation? My brother and I are looking for a new home for are allies. We're thinking Proudmoore or Lightbringer. Acording to: https://www.wowrealmpopulation.com/wow-us-realm-statistics.php?realm=proudmoore https://www.wowrealmpopulation.com/wow-us-realm-statistics.php?realm=lightbringer they're both good servers for us. But we're not sure witch is better or if there is a better "Normal\PVE" server then these. If so any info about population and the auction house would be greatly appreciated.Azulna3 Apr 17
Apr 17 Casual Guild LF Casual Raiders Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, semi-casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a casual but progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional dps. We plan to progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 8/10 normal NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera0 Apr 17
Apr 16 [A] <The Watch> Casual LFM 3/10 H First, we have a lovely, laid back group of people here. Many of us have real life obligations, such as jobs and families but still want to raid. Getting boss kills can be serious business but this is a game and as such, we all want to have fun. We also want to experience the entire game. Some of us enjoy pvp or fishing or collecting pets. Whatever the case may be, we want you to enjoy this game the way you want to enjoy it while with a group of crazy, laid back people. Raid Times: We've cleared Nighthold and are working towards Heroic. Currently 1/10 H. Wed, Fri 7:30 cst (5:30 server) to 10:30 cst. Great on healers and tanks but always looking for more good people that fit our guild. -- Looking specifically for ranged dps, such as mages, but finding people that want to raid in a casual environment is the goal! For more info we have a website at http://thewatchlb.enjin.com/home If you have any questions or you would rather speak with the recruiting officer, please talk to Nikelekai or my alt Niakiya, battletag: Serenity#1460Niakiya5 Apr 16
Apr 16 [H] <Rejectz> Recruiting <Rejectz> 9/10 H NH is looking for heals, preferably a holy palli. We raid weekends 7:30 st. All others welcome as well. Feel free to wsp in game for more info or any questions you might have to Kranium, Jermywade, or myself. TYRageaxeson0 Apr 16
Apr 16 Obsidian Sky: Actively Recruiting Raiders About Us Formed March 16, 2014, We started near the end of the Mist of Pandaria expansion with the raid Siege of Orgrimmar and only finished the Expansion 14/14N finishing realm 41st. We ended the Warlords of Draenor expansion with a successful 13/13 Mythic (12/13 Mythic before the start of the pre-patch) We achieved realm rank #8 out of over 50 guilds in Mythic progression and US rank #644 (Top 3% US) and World rank #2446 (Top 4% World) We plan to continue this for years to come. All being said we have had some loss in the guild due to life changes, this hit us not only as a raid group but as a community. Our guild is more than just a raid team we are also a family and are looking to expand that family. Raid Times Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 PM PST Progression 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M We use RCLootcouncil for gear distribution. Needs Active players to run high M+10 on a daily. Exceptional DPS for nighthold. If you are looking for a new guild to raid with and would like to progress in Legion this is what to expect. What you will get -A very stable guild we have never been close to falling apart. -A guild where you are treated with respect and shown how to improve yourself as a raider. -A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. -A space to relax and enjoy life. Logging into the game won't just be doing dailies and raiding. -A new family. This will be just like your own family, sometimes you will love us and other times you will get upset. But at the end of the day we will be there for you. What we want -Players who are progression oriented, able to improve and adjust to fights rapidly. We can not kill bosses without making positive changes attempt after attempt. -Players that do not just want to raid but also are looking for a home. This means not just logging in to raid but also social. WoW is more than just gear it is about making connections -Players not looking for a stepping stone. We only want to take in members who are looking for a home. -Players that are able to take criticism. You will be yelled at you can not take it personal, it is only because we want to be able to kill end game bosses. This also means you will admit to mistakes either openly if you are comfortable or in a tell. If you have any questions either post on our forums (www.obsidiansky.org) or Private Message Devonity or message an officer in-game. Please Specify what team you'd like to trial for. Àbaddôn - Devonity#1832 (Guild Master) Yohannes - Tekremi#1794 (Co-Guild Master) Azo - Azotorp#1368 (Raider / Web Admin) Hope to hear from you!Sìr19 Apr 16
Apr 16 <A> Eternal Sanctum is now recruiting YOU! <A> Eternal Sanctum is now recruiting Ranged DPS and healers for our Heroic NH adventures! If you think you can compete and have fun with a good group of people who like to progress, then this is the place for you! We currently Raid, run 5mans, and Mythic+'s. We are looking for: But not limited to. Ranged: Hunter Warlock Shaman Shadow Priest Healers: Priest Shaman Druid Monk Raid Times are as follows: Tues, Wed, Thurs. 6-9pm Server Time Progression: 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV 9/10H NH Hit me up in game or Btag: Shablam#1220Shablám5 Apr 16
Apr 13 [A] Devil May Cry is recruiting Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, semi-casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a casual but progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of heals and exceptional dps. We plan to progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 8/10 normal NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 st If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera1 Apr 13
Apr 13 LF Casual Raiders Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, semi-casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a casual but progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of heals and exceptional dps. We plan to progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace currently 8/10 normal NH and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 st If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera1 Apr 13
Apr 12 [A] <Relapse> 9/10H Mon/Tue/Wed 6-8:30 MST We have lost a handful of our raiders in the past month due to RL circumstances, so we are looking to replenish our ranks in order to clear heroic and potentially start on mythic. Raid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 6-8:30 pm, Mountain standard time (5-7:30 pm. server) All DPS feel free to inquire, we are always looking for skilled players. Our greatest need are range DPS, especially Ret Pally and Boomkin. We use teamspeak during our raids, and it is mandatory that all raiders at least listen in during a raid. Should you have any questions or are interested in joining you can just add me: Matushy#1376Matushy8 Apr 12
Apr 11 [A] Abyss Walker Cutting Edge Guild [A] Abyss Walker - Lightbringer [US]. Cutting Edge Mythic raiding guild. <Abyss Walker> Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Abyss Walker is a raiding guild that attempts to strike a line between casual and hardcore. As a guild we have began raiding at the start of Warlords of Draenor and successfully cleared all Heroic content. We successfully achieved Cutting Edge in Emerald Nightmare and are now progressing through the more challenging Mythic content of Nighthold. We are constantly looking for new players to join our team and progress through challenging and rewarding raid content. Current Progression: [7/7 Heroic] [7/7 Mythic] [3/3 Heroic] [2/3 Mythic] [10/10 Heroic] [5/10 Mythic] Raid Schedule: [Tuesday], [Wednesday], [Sunday]: 6:00PM - 9:00PM (Server Time - PST). Recruitment: We are accepting any and all applicants for substitutes. Substitutes are welcome to join on heroic runs and may be asked to join for specific mythic bosses depending on class and performance. We are also recruiting the following classes for potential core slots, which forms our “default” mythic roster that we modify from boss to boss. Tank: We are currently looking for any Tank classes. Healer: [Potential position available] Damage: Hunter Monk Priest Deathknight Warrior Shaman The above are roles ideal for the raid team. Additional classes are still accepted and we urge you to still signup. If raiding is not for you, but would like a guild with which to run Mythic + dungeons, recruitment is open to all. Attendance: We are looking for people who can make a minimum of 3 out of 3 raids/week. 90% attendance should be considered a bare minimum, and regular absences may result in a player being shifted to a sub. If you know you will miss a raid in advance, notifying the officers helps us prepare a substitute. Contact and application info: Email: abysswalkerguild@gmail.com Website: http://www.abysswalkerguild.com In-Game: Guild Master - Crysilisk - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Raid Leader - Silentveil - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Serenrae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Terje - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Azuzae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Additional Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUWccuVODzEWgegWN2xdWJx2exwqrF4g7TXvh_6OVU8/edit?usp=sharingCrysilisk0 Apr 11
Apr 11 <A> Stack and Die Stack And Die <A> Stack and Die is looking for some fresh blood. We are a newly reformed guild we are a close knit group of people who like to have fun and rock out in WoW. We are currently 10/10N and 3/10Heroic.. but don't let the guild progress was in 1 week first time raiding as our own guild. We have many players with 10/10 H experience and even some with at least 4/10 mythic experience... Raid times are : Tues/Thurs/Friday 9pm-12amEST Yes we are Casual Friendly and not elitist jerks...we will view and try everyone out as long as they show the willingness to learn and put in the work to improve Roles Needed: Healers Range DPS What we Require from our members: Know your class and know your rotation Meet DPS/HPS requirements for the content we are pushing Dedication to the raid team. If your going to be late let us know if your going to need to drop from the team let us know Be a team player help each other Be dependable be on time with flask and food and runes ready to rock out Gambling in the guild not in raid not in trade NEVER!! What can you expect from the founders: Dedication to you!! supportive and knowledge of all roles and class Dedication to help the guild progress Fun ALWAYS!!!!! If This sounds like a place for you message any of the people listed below we will be free to answer any and all question related to the guild. Contact: Hugs4drugs#11741 ExiledSpark#1385<GM>Alittleragey0 Apr 11
Apr 10 [A]<Antipathy> 4/10M Nighthold LFM About us We are a guild who transferred to WOW from another MMO. We are a highly successful guild with steady leadership. We like to make quick progression through content while having fun doing it. We have a highly active, mature TS. We like to not take things too seriously, but still kill bosses :) However, we do expect people to come prepared, know their class, do mechanics, and pull high numbers. Progression 4/10 M NH 7/7 M EN 2/3 M TOV Raid times Tu/Thu/Mon 6-9PM server We also run guild keystone mythics throughout the week & guild group rated BGs on Sunday nights Seeking - Open to DPS (prefer ranged, but melee considered) - Closed to healers, exceptional healers considered. Must be willing to DPS. - Open to 1 exceptional tank/off-tank Expectations Bring consumables, know your class, and bring a sense of humor. Cauldrons are provided. Learn quickly and complete mechanics. Everyone makes mistakes, so long as you are improving nbd. High attendance preferred and required for the mythic core group, but casual raiders welcome for Heroic flex. TeamSpeak 3 required, mic & headset preferred 890+ ilevel 45+ points in MS weapon Loot Progression and set pieces: Master loot and rolls/discussion - prioritizing set pieces for those who don't have them yet and items that are the biggest ilevel upgrade for someone. Farm: Personal loot - less drama, no hassle. If something is not an upgrade for you then have your guildies who need it roll. Contact Acue - Cerren#11634 - Guild Leader Tegwyn - Emilie#1159 - Recruitment Officer Procreation - Raid LeaderTegwÿn47 Apr 10
Apr 10 [A] <TP> Sat/Sun 9/10H LF Heals TL;DR: 7/7H, 3/3H, 9/10H semi-hardcore group LF 890+ healers for weekend raiding (5-9 PST Sat & 4-8 PST Sun), contact Henarton#1776 or Itumele#1678 for info. About Us Tectonic Plates has been together since May 26, 2013 and started raiding together in Siege of Orgrimmar. Our core officer team has been raiding together since Dragon Soul. Most of our members are adults with families. We seek a balance between progression and having fun. We aren't high-end raiders, we aren't noobs, we're just regular people who enjoy the game. We currently have about 13-17 people regularly and would like to get up to 22-24. Raid Info Faction and Server: Alliance on Lightbringer Progression: 7/7H, 3/3H, 6/10H Days: Saturday 5-9 PST, Sunday 4-8 PST Loot System: Personal, sometimes Master Looter Voice Client: Discord Recruitment Needs: 890+ heals, preferably a priest or monk who has a DPS OS What we Expect Attendance: Seeking 85-90% attendance. We know life happens or sometimes other events come up that conflict with raid, but it is difficult to progress when the raid composition varies from week to week. Attitude: We've raided with plenty of jerks and it's just not for us. We want people who are going to stay with us because they enjoy our raid environment. We don't want people who decide we aren't progressing fast enough and hop after 2 weeks. Aptitude: We're 7/7H, 3/3H, and 6/10H are looking to continue our progression into heroic Nighthold, so we're generally looking for 880+ gear who can be competitive with the rest of our team, (about 500-800k DPS+, depending on the fight). Contact Info Guild Master/Raid Leader: Henarton#1776 Co-Guild Master: Itumele#1678 Hope to see you in game!Itumele8 Apr 10
Apr 9 [A] Chaotic Tendency Recruiting <Chaotic Tendency> Who are we? We are a group of individuals that like to have a good time while trying to experience the content Blizzard has to provide on the harder difficulties. We are mostly a friends and family guild, however we are looking to move away from this for more players to fill core spots. We would like to eventually get into Mythic Raiding. We are looking to add true core member that fit in and want to stay and progress. We are not looking to gear out one of your alts. Everyone in the guild is 21+ Where do we rank? Tier 17 we went 10/10 Heroic pre nerf Tier 18 we went 13/13 Heroic pre nerf Tier 19 we went 10/10 Heroic pre nerf Tier 19 Currently We are 10/10 Heroic Night Hold We went 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor We went 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare What do we need? 2 Melee DPS (Warrior or Wind Walker) 1 Healer (Pref Mist Weaver) 2 Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest / Moonkin) (Full on Hunters) We sit at about 15-17 players and we want to get it up to a consistent 20 for Mythic What do we provide? Guild repairs for raiding Raiding Enchants Mumble Guild Forums When do we raid? Tuesday - 6-8 Server PST Wednesday - 6-8 Server PST Sunday - 6-8 Server PST Hit me up in game Xaikavar Demon Hunter - Lightbringer Or on my battle tag Xaikar#1548Xaikavar1 Apr 9
Apr 8 890 blood dk lf weekend raid guild Hey everyone. I've got 7/10 heroic NH experience so far. Just coming back from a month long break and am ready to get back into raiding. Don't have any requirements other than being a tank. I've tanked my entire wow career and would like to continue that. I'm looking to switch to alliance as early as this weekend if needed. I've been horde for roughly 5 years straight now and would like a change of scenery. I'm free after 6 server on Friday and pretty much all day on Saturday and Sunday. I'm a former raid leader, so I know what is required of me as a raider and will do what is asked of me when called on. Hope to hear from some of you soon! Horek#1680Horek2 Apr 8
Apr 7 Curse of Flesh [A] Recruiting H Nighthold Guild Name: Curse of Flesh Faction: Alliance Progression: We organized a heroic EN with all guild members on and several pugs that got 10 people their Ahead of the curve achievement. Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 – 9 pm server Openings: Accepting all classes, all specs Website: http://curseofflesh.wordpress.com/ Curse of Flesh is a guild for people who are excited about raiding but have limited time available. We are committed to respecting our members’ time by starting and ending our raids on time as well as focusing during our raids. We will be clearing normal and heroic Nighthold. Contact: Qiane#1237Qiane8 Apr 7
Apr 7 <Centered> [A] Recruiting! Weekend raids. Are you looking for a weekend raid guild, where you don't have to have perfect attendance and you can have a life? Are you a former raider that wants to get back into raiding with like minded people? Do you perhaps have a progression focus, and time on the weekends? If so <Centered> 7/7 HEN 3/3 HToV and 9/10 HNH are looking to expand our ranks! Raid times: Saturday and Sunday 5:30 PM server (PST) - 8:30 PM server (PST) (for those in the eastern time zone that's 8:30 pm - 11:30 PM eastern) Currently we're pushing a heroic Gul'dan Kill and killing normal Ellisande and Gul'dan at some point during the weekend. Join us as we continue forward and punch Tomb in the metaphorical face as well. (Casual invites are always open) We're currently searching for: A Rogue of any kind Paladinx2 (Holy or Ret) Shamanx1 (Elemental) Reqs: Boss mods (deadly or bigwigs) and discord (you don't have to talk), approx 875/880 for heroic NH. (Gear will come, and as always these aren't hard lines some people are spectacular without the ilvl too) Be competent and comfortable with your class/spec, know not to stand in stuff on the floor. those kinds of things. About us: We're a pretty laid back guild that's been around since Vanilla with many of the same players coming and going over the years with many great additions. We're looking for Casual but Competent players that have some raiding experience, with a progression focus. While our intention is to definitely finish out Heroic NH, we don't want to go back to the "YOU have to be in attendance 24/7, never missing a raid" life-style that can be higher end raiding. What this means is we may do mythic raiding or we may not, or we may just try out some bosses occasionally. While frustration can happen during progression raids, it is our goal to offer raids that people can actually enjoy while also seeing content and gearing up their toons. A bit on the casual nature of our current set up: what this means is if you can't make the raid one weekend that's ok, if you can only make it a full Saturday and half a Sunday that's cool too! What I'm trying to highlight is we realize you have lives and people do stuff on weekends, don't miss a concert, hanging out with friends/family/etc just to raid. We will be here when you come back. This also doesn't mean "just don't show up ever" but we want you to have freedom and not feel tethered to the game. If this sounds like something you're interested in please find me in game (same toon name) or add me on Battle.net (TariHS#1580) Thanks for taking a look and I can't wait to hear from you!Ataria5 Apr 7
Apr 7 <Party All the Time> 4/10M Need RDPS <Party All The Time> is a weekend raiding guild, 2 days(Friday & Saturday), 6 hours a week(7-10PM pst)! Progression in Legion: Nighthold 4/10M 10/10H Trial of Valor 2/3M Emerald Nightmare 7/7M We are currently in need of Quality DPS and Heals who can commit to a near 100%attendance and have high parses for their class. Classes Wanted: -Spriest -Hunter -Ele Shaman If you are another class not listed in recruitment needs don't hesitate to contact any of the officers. What you can expect from us: -Flasks and pots provided -Experienced core of raiders with years of Heroic/Mythic exp -Communication with all raiders to what's expected of them on a fight per fight basis What we expect from you: -Care taken for the toon your looking to bring. ie: properly itemized/enchants. -General strats known before getting to progression bosses. -Attendance at 100% for the trail period and 90% + attendance after -Team focused attitude Loot is done via Loot Council. BIS stats/performance/Attendance/time on raid team are the factors that go into loot. The idea behind this is to put the loot in the hands of the players who will net out the most DPS/HPS/Mitigation, and allow us to clear the bosses more easily. Bosses WILL die again and loot WILL drop again. IF YOUR SOLE GOAL IS LOOT THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. That being said, loot will be distributed as evenly as possible and not one person will gear miles ahead of another as that would be counter productive. Add me if interested. Reza#1890Saae16 Apr 7
Apr 7 << Two Camels in a Tiny Car >>Nighthold <TWO CAMELS IN A TINY CAR> 10/10 N NH - 9/10 H NH == LEGION Kingdoms will burn as a shadow falls over Azeroth, the tomb of Sargeras will open. Are you prepared for battle, will you heed the call? Join the Camels and we will fight for the Alliance, for Azeroth, for loot! Accepting ALL players casual,pvp,and raiders. <Two Camels in a Tiny Car>...... what kind of guild name is that? Well let me tell you, we are a guild that doesn't try to impress anyone we have our own goals. We are not filled with elites jerks, we are laid back but we get progression without it being a full time job, we all have one of those. We remember what it was like to be part of a guild that felt like a second home, that is what we try to have here. We our a guild full of raiders that have been raiding together for a few years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh, joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here. NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays about two weeks from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion. Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population) Faction: Alliance Current Progression: 7/7 Normal & 7/7 Heroic EN & 3/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 ToV Normal, 3/3 ToV Heroic, 10/10 Normal Night Hold , 9/10 Heroic Night Hold. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est. Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits! RECRUITING :OPEN = LF Resto Shaman or Druid , 1 warlock, 1 mage for spot on our Heroic / Mythic Night Hold team. We always welcome new members for Legion. Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History : We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 3/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. Expectations Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before. A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often. Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Have the addons that are required to raid and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our raid content. What you can expect from us: Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do the world bosses as a guild before raids. WE do world quest , 5 man Heroic and Mythic dungeons together and help with anything else you might be having trouble with. Suramar's world quest are a big pain as you may know and we go as a group to make it easier for our more squishy players. lol Enjoyable and Social Guild: We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!! Get in contact with us Btag: GhostToast #11626 Btag: CoCoLattè #1866 In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/Belläzurrä31 Apr 7
Apr 6 [Legendary Few] Lightbringer 6/10H Recruiting Basic Guild Information Guild: Legendary Few Faction: Alliance Server: Lightbringer Progression Our officer core, as well as some of our raid team, have cleared the following content: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Normal, 6/10 Heroic Raid hours Tuesday: 6:30-9:30 PM PST Thursday: 6:30-9:30 PM PST About Us Legendary Few is a newly formed guild on the Lightbringer Server. We currently have a number of raiders who have cleared all of Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare, all of Normal Nighthold, and have progressed to 6 out of 10 on Heroic Nighthold. We are looking for individuals who want to spend time not just progressing, but sharing laughs and having fun while doing so. We still want to consistently push and progress in relevant content. We are currently focusing on Normal and Heroic difficulties. The guild does not provide our team with gems, enchants, food, flasks and potions. While this may be true, we are always here to help when it comes to professions. We hold raiders responsible for attendance and require raiders to have knowledge and/or experience of the raid encounters before progression. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from officers when needed. We all share the same goal: to enjoy ourselves and get that boss kill while doing so! We are currently recruiting for our roster, all classes encouraged to apply. We also accept casual and social players that would like to enjoy Mythic and Mythic + Dungeons, as well as World Content! Current Needs The below lists all of the classes we would like to add to our current roster and consider a valuable addition to any raid. [Tank] We are currently looking to fill a tank position. All classes can feel free to apply. [Melee DPS] Unholy/Frost Death Knight Feral Druid Windwalker Monk Enhancement Shaman Retribution Paladin Fury/Arms Warrior Survival Hunter [Ranged DPS] Shadow Priest Frost/Arcane/Fire Mage Affliction/Demonology/Destruction Warlock Beast Mastery/Marksmanship Hunter [Healer] Restoration Shaman If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to contact any of the members listed below. Also, below is a link to the guild discord channel. Please feel free to join to ask any questions if interested. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. https://discord.gg/ewFRwZe Divinty - Guild Master Roots - Officer Lunneth – Officer Rahzum – Officer Naralee- OfficerLunneth12 Apr 6
Apr 6 900 Holy Paladin [A] LF Core Hello, I am a veteran adult player looking for a core guild to raid with for about two nights yet progress through content. I am 10/10H and 6/7M Experienced. Prefer Weekdays from 6 server no later than 10 server. Please add me in game if you have a spot that's fitting. I carry my own weight and I'm geared for progression. Thanks, Dag#12803Dagnorath0 Apr 6