Lightbringer

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3h <Lose Your Life> 7/11 M LF DPS Tues/Thurs <Lose Your Life> US - Lightbringer EST. 2004 Are you interested in serious progression in heroic and mythic content? Do you seek not just a guild but a place to make friends? Do you want to clear mythic content while still maintaining a healthy raid atmosphere? What's your favorite kind of cookie and why is it chocolate chip? Have you ever had a dream about joining a guild that has the seriousness and skill to clear content and things are going well but then suddenly everyone is naked and micro managing the food buffs and forcing you to dance for 30 secs before you are allowed to brush your teeth? No? Me either….. If you answered 'yes', 'no', 'maybe?', or 'ok this is a little too weird for me', to any of these questions, please apply to <Lose Your Life> ! We're currently seeking ranged DPS, but all applicants are welcome to our guild! Raid info & Current Progression: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST ) 7/11 M Antorus Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, ToV, ToS, and Antorus | 7/7 M EN 5/10 M NH 5/9M ToS We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Since it’s late in the tier new raiders are given a EP signing bonus upon invite. Apply @ www.loseyourlife.com For more information or questions reach out to *Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686 *Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829Sugarvenom26 3h
6h WTB Mythic + 15 keystone carry Just wondering if there's any mythic + teams selling carries? I'm looking to get one.Gäladriel1 6h
7h <All Shall Fade> Looking for New Members Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leery of the premade and not enough WoW friends to complete them? ASF, All Shall Fade, is the answer to all your problems. We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 (PST) server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :) It is just an event that we put together each week for our members to get together and have fun progressing through content. To learn raid mechanics, get better gear, work on rotation, learn about their spells and so on. If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Draísyn, Kizmatic or Ismera in game or add me to btag - Kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684Kizmatic0 7h
15h 13% on AGG! LF ranged Sargeras-US [A] Meh 9/11M AtBT Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH. High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Warlock Raid time: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior. Contacts: Btags: Midnah#1811 Discord: Midnah#7951 Website: https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.Mídnah0 15h
1d [A] <XC> 3/11M DAYTIME RAIDING (W/TH) [A] <Cross Continental> (XC) on Lightbringer-US is an international / daytime raiding guild. Mythic Progression Raids are Wed & Thurs at 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We also have Casual/Heroic raids on Tues & Fri at 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We are recruiting skilled players to join our progression raiding team. Our specific class needs are the following: Druid (Restoration) Priest (Discipline/Holy/Shadow) Shaman (Restoration/Enhancement/Elemental) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Paladin (Retribution) Warrior (Arms/Fury) Death Knight (Frost/Unholy) Hunter Rogue Mage Warlock All exceptional applicants will be considered. Please visit our *new* website and apply at: https://sites.google.com/site/wowcrosscontinental/ Legion Raid Progression: 3/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic (Antorus, the Burning Throne) AOTC 2/9 Mythic, 9/9 Heroic (Tomb of Sargeras) AOTC 2/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic (Nighthold) AOTC 3/3 Heroic (Trial of Valor) AOTC 3/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic (Emerald Nightmare) AOTC We finished last expansion 12/13 Mythic (Hellfire Citadel) AOTC For more information, please feel free to contact us: Fatböl (Trix#11208) or Dancenkim (Spirit#1951) https://sites.google.com/site/wowcrosscontinental/Fatböl35 1d
1d Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 1d
1d MWmonk/Rsham LF guild/home Hey all I just transferred to this realm and am in need of some chill people to heal! I was heroic prog aotc raiding up till Antorus on the shaman main / holy priest. Now that I am settled in my new job I am looking for a heroic ( and maybe some mythic ) prog raiding guild possibly starting around 5-7pm server, any days. I also heal M+ and anything people need help with. I have been healing for many (11+)years and currently heroic geared for Antorus ( and know fights ). I also have every healer at 110, but only the shaman/monk were transferred and geared past ToS. If anyone wants to send me in game mail and/or message me in b net feel free to add me Eradeus#1992 I will also be checking back here. Thanks for reading! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔDion1 1d
2d Bloodline 2/11M - Recruiting Eastern Time Bloodline - US - Lightbringer Bloodline, formerly Conclave of Conspiracy, is a group of friends that have been raiding together since Wrath. We have taken several breaks and continue to keep coming back. We all love the game and decided to just stay with it from now on. We are breathing new life into our original guild and changed the name so it would be more meaningful as to what we are here for. Bloodline is just that, our raiders, our players our family, we aren't a guild who just has a ton of faces, but one where everyone knows everyone, talks with everyone, farms, raids, dungeon and mythic+ runs with everyone. Bloodline is our legacy and all of our people belong to that bloodline. With that being said we are looking for players that are ready to join us and empower each other to make this legacy stronger. Recruiting We are currently open for recruiting but our most current need is for melee and ranged dps. Although any exceptional players are welcome. *Warlock *Mage *Boomkin Raid Days and Times Bloodline is an East Coast raiding team. Our current raid times are Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time or 5-8pm server time. Sundays is our 2nd group heroic run at the same time 8pm - 11pm Easter Time Guild Functions As mentioned before we are a tight knit group and enjoy running all kinds of content, ie. transmog runs, High Mythic+ Keystones, achievements, alt leveling, social events for prizes, etc. Contact Us If you are interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to contact us at your convienence. Send an in game message to: Nèko BattleID - lolxero#1150 (è is alt code 138) Zavìk BattleID - Zavìk#1323 (ì is alt code 141)Zavìk8 2d
2d [A] <Especially Challenged> LFM ABOUT <Especially Challenged> US-Lightbringer We are a new raiding guild gearing up for BfA. Our guild is a fun place to hang out while we push the WoW Content at a healthy progression pace. We are really just a bunch of Geeks who enjoy all things geeky; from D&D Roleplay, Cosplay, Doctor Who, to the latest fantasy/sci-fi (books,shows,movies) or Marvel Movie of the month. Doesn't that sound nice and make you want to be our friend? RAID TEAM: We are looking for dedicated players that are proactive about maximizing their skill and characters potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. Come join us and help build something special! RAID TIMES Tuesday - 5:45pm to 8:30pm PST Thursday - 5:45pm to 8:30pm PST When it comes to raiding we keep to a schedule, 5:45PM PST to 8:30PM PST at the latest. Invites go out at 5:45PM PST, first boss pull is at 6PM PST. We take a short break after flasks expire to stretch/bio and think deep philosophical thoughts. We then raid until next flasks expire and then vote if we want to do any extra pulls until 8:30PM PST. We also do Sunday afternoon Fun Raids/events. Friends and Family Welcome! PROGRESSION 11/11 [H] Antorus RECRUITMENT NEEDS Frost/Unholy DK Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman -or- Whatever you like to play, we can make it work. Except for bards, no bards please. WHAT <Especially Challenged> HAS TO OFFER * A really fun Raid environment. We has jokes and MEMEs and facts about MEMEs. * An active group on Discord. For GIFs and funny vids mostly. We also talk raid chats, strats and matts. * Always Personal Loot. It's up to you what you do with your smelly lewt when you get it, not someone else. HOW TO JOIN If you are interested, please contact us via one of the methods below: Our website: http://www.ec-guild.info Libration - Lib#0478(Discord) - Lib#1138(Bnet)Libration2 2d
3d [A] 10/11M 2 Night Weekend Raiding No Fun Allowed <NFA> Is recruiting multiple roles and classes. Hello, we are NFA. Do you hate fun? Want to raid with other miserable people like yourself? Do you have no life and want to raid on weekends? Well look no further! Friday - 7:30pm PST - 10:30pm PST* Saturday - 7:30pm PST - 10:30pm PST* During the first 3-4 weeks of progression, we add a third night. Wednesday - 7:00pm PST - 10:30pm PST Outside of then, Wednesday is an OPTIONAL raid night for heroic clearing. With the departure or collapse of several of the servers top raiding teams(RIP Coalition/Notion), and our own significant improvement in leadership and raider quality, NFA is poised to claim top spot on server. With that in mind, we are looking for like minded server first quality players, ready to smash through new raids in a timely and fun fashion. We are primarily looking for: Melee: Death Knight Retribution Paladin Rogue Ranged: Balance Druid Hunter Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Healer: Any exceptional healer regardless of class __________________________________________________________________________________ Any and all exceptional applicants are welcome to contact us regardless of class/role. If you wish to have a chat with us, please leave a post or add us through our btags: Recruitment Officer - Yukiez - TieriaErde#1353 GM/Raid Leader - Saaeu - Reza#1890 * Raid Times are subject to change at present, with likely change being the addition of 1 hour each night.Yukiez9 3d
3d [H] Transmog at 50% DBMarket [H] Looking for a transmog seller to buy my inventory at 50% DBMarket value, willing to negotiate on some pieces. While I would love to make full profit, I have built up too much inventory for it not to be a hassle to me and I need the gold sooner than later. Can screen share and go piece by piece, you can choose what you want, just looking for a way to clear out bags fast. If you have the coffers, a ton of potential to make gold Have only items at 500g+ DBMarket, about 150 pieces This is an alt, you can usually find me on Fuhlow or Tetralogy, or just respond hereTetralogee1 3d
3d WTB All [Awesomefish] & [Grieferfish] :) HI! :) I am OBSESSED with throwing AWESOMEFISH // GRIEFERFISH at people! If you have any.... that you would like to give // sell to me (for a reasonable price), MSG or add my B.Tag! :D B.TAG: Nineteen84#11133Obeythebae0 3d
3d [A]<Stormseekers> recruiting for BfA! <Stormseekers> of Lightbringer is a guild with the goal of making the game more fun and enjoyable for everyone! We are a casual-based guild with a leadership team in place to help facilitate a drama free and healthy atmosphere, but anyone can create/organize events and get involved as much as they want. We live by one motto here: "You put into the guild what you want out of the guild." We have members that come from all walks of life - some folks are still in college, some are working professionals, some of us have kids, etc. Several of us are looking to put together two raid teams for BfA. 1. The first will be a progression team with the goal of clearing heroic each tier and entering mythic content thereafter! While we will maintain the same relaxed environment the guild embodies, we are looking for people that have a serious progression mindset for this team. Raid times: + Tuesday: 9pm – 12pm PST** + Wednesday : 9pm – 12pm PST** **Currently we run pretty casually – we may go until midnight or we may stop earlier. Once BfA launches, we will be going until midnight with the expectation that people are on and ready to go by 9pm sharp.** SPECIFIC NEEDS: >>DPS & Healers!!<< + Priests (shadow and heals), + Mages + Shamans -- sha-men? **any spec, bonus points for resto!** **We’re building from the ground up here so we’re still open to recruiting any exceptional dps or healers! Get in touch with us anyway!** 2. The second will be a casual team where time commitments aren't necessarily required -- if you're on for the casual raid, we'd love to have you! Raid times: + Thursday: 9pm to ~12pm PST Recruitment is WIDE OPEN for team two! Immediately pressing is the need for two tanks, a few healers, and then some dps. RealID Contacts: Raid Leads: Ailing (Luke#11758) & Surprise (Lettuce#1521) Recruitment: Wartron/Beartron/Felforit (OhMyItsAPie#1205)Felforit9 3d
3d Teldrassil Firefighters - Recruiting for BfA! <Teldrassil Firefighters> is recruiting! All players, any level! Hello! Teldrassil Firefighters is a fresh casual/social guild on Lightbringer-Alliance-US. We are a group of friends seeking new friends to help us make this guild a home, while we prepare for BfA! Raiding: We are currently looking for people to raid with us during BFA. We accept both new and experienced players as long as you bring a positive attitude! We plan to do 10-15 man raids and are currently accepting all roles. (Tank, Healer and DPS). So play what you want. As for raid TIMES we don't know for sure; we planning on doing 2 groups, one on Tues/Thurs and the other on Fri/Sat. Both around 7pm PST. Lasting 2-3ish hours each. Depends how well it's going :) PvP: As for PvPing, we do A LOT of it! Right now we're just doing it for fun, nothing too serious! But I'd love to do the "FOR THE ALLIANCE" Achievement sometime! I think that'd be a total blast! :) Mythic +: We do them, anytime someone has a key, they list it in our guild discord, and then we will run them as a guild! I know I personally HATE running pug groups! YUCK! Social Events: Yes! There will be TONS of Social Events! I'm a HUGE fan of Scavenger Hunts, so expect those! :D (I do have more ideas for fun social events up my sleeve but I don't want to reveal them now and spoil them; Also, I am always up to new suggestions!) xD ------- If you're interested in joining us or have ANY questions in joining, please don't hesitate to message: Oopsydaisy: B.TAG: Nineteen84#11133 DISC: Nineteen84#0033 OR Ratic: B.TAG: dethkilr#1152 DISC: dethkilr#6239Vekula5 3d
4d US-Lightbringer Guilds Actively Recruiting Finding a Home on WoW is tough, but we try to make it easy on US-Lightbringer! Below is a schedule showing the Core Raid team times for US-Lightbringer Guilds. All times listed are in Server time (PST). Please look at the second post further down for the schedule of any fun runs, events or other activites. If you have any questions or can't wait to sign up, please review the post for the particular guild and their own recruitment thread! ## Raid Schedules Start Times, sorted by Day of the Week. All times in server time (PST). Tues [A] <BloodLine> 5:00pm [Mythic] [A] <Tortuga> 5:30pm [Heroic] [A] <Especially Challenged> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Novus Sanctum> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Watch> 5:45pm [Heroic] [A] <Lose Your Life> 6:00pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> 6:45pm [Mythic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> 7:30pm [Mythic] [A] <Stormseekers> 9:00pm [Normal/Heroic] Wed [A] <BloodLine> 5:00pm [Mythic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> 7:30pm [Mythic] [A] <Stormseekers> 9:00pm [Normal/Heroic] Thurs [A] <Tortuga> 5:30pm [Heroic] [A] <Especially Challenged> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Novus Sanctum> 5:45pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Lose Your Life> 6:00pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> 6:45pm [Mythic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> 7:30pm [Mythic] Fri [A] <The Watch> 5:45pm [heroic] [A] <The Golden Elm> 7:00pm [Heroic] Sat [A] <Wicked Claw> 6:30pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Golden Elm> 7:00pm [Heroic] Sun [A] <Wicked Claw> 6:30pm [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> 6:45pm [Mythic Optional] Mon Raid Days, sorted by time of day. All times in server time. (PST) Morning: N/A Afternoon: N/A Evening: ~5:00pm [A] <BloodLine> Tues/Wed[Mythic] [A] <Tortuga> Tues/Thurs [Heroic] ~6:00pm [A] <Especially Challenged> Tues/Thurs [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Novus Sanctum> Tues/Thurs [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <The Watch> Tues/Fri [Heroic] [A] <Lose Your Life> Tues/Thurs [Heroic/Mythic] [A] <Wicked Claw> Sat/Sun [Heroic/Mythic] ~7:00pm [A] <The Golden Elm> Fri/Sat [Heroic] [A] <Obsidian Sky> Tues/Wed/Thurs [Mythic] [A] <The Crimson Cross> Tues/Thurs/Sun (Optional) [Mythic] ~8:00pm ~9:00pm [A] <Stormseekers> Tues/Wed [Normal/Heroic] ## Recruiters / Guild Leaders !! We have a server discord! 'US-Lightbringer Community and Recruitment' here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm Join so we can discuss guild to guild & cross-faction matters and organize server wide events and goings-ons! Both forum threads for this schedule map are here: Forums/US-Lightbringer: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423 Forums/Guild-Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764136444 If you want to be included, please add your guild to both threads, using the template below: [A/H] <GUILD NAME> Tagline: Core Raid Days/Times: Guild Size: Progression level: Final Goal: Activities: Fun Run days/times: Forum Link for Recruitment Post: Website: About: Adding your teams details bumps the thread and also gives you your own post that you can edit as changes arise.Libration14 4d
4d [A] Wicked Claw 630-9PST LF All Raiders Faction: Alliance LF All classes as we recruit for BFA. This is an old guild dating back to 2008. In Legion we defeated all the heroic bosses to get "Ahead of the Curve". Most of us are working professionals or college students. We consider ourselves heroic raiders who are looking to break into mythic raiding in BFA. We have zero tolerance for drama. Main Raid * Saturday/Sunday 6:30pm-9:00pm Pacific Standard Time or Lightbringer Server Time. * Watching videos and knowing mechanics of each boss fight is implied. * Knowing your class and performing at the average of your class is expected. * Feasts/flasks/potions are provided. * Loot is Personal with the exceptions of BOE's. BOE's go to the guild to pay for flasks, feasts and such. Optional Raid * Thursdays, 7:00-9:00pm Pacific Standard Time or Lightbringer Server Time. * Everyone is responsible for their food, flasks, potions, enchants, and gems. * Loot is Personal. * Weekly commitment is not required. Join when you can. This is more meant for fun and being social with guildies Additional Info We use Discord for raids, dungeons, or just to hang out. Respect is a must at all times. If interested, please post here or reach out to Real ID Dylan#1898 or Furian, or Zoobi.Zoobi1 4d
4d [A] Tortuga recruiting for BFA Guild: Tortuga Guild Information: Friendly, no-drama, 18-plus, leveling, pvp, timewalking, keystones, achievement runs, and raiding (11/11 Heroic Antorus). Guild Size: 700+. Raid Days: Tues and Thurs. Sunday Achievements and Raids. Raid Times: 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. West Coast. What are we looking for? Looking for like-minded players that enjoy the game. Whether you are a new, returning or longtime player or raider, and are looking for a guild, give us a try and see if we can be a home. Questions: Please contact Hopegiver/Laelynn, Clockshot/Zalron, or Killerbrew/Killjoy/Killswitch or post below in this forum.Hopegiver0 4d
4d LFG/Friends Us-Lightbringer Social Player Hello! I am a returning player to WoW, last time I really played hard was back in Cataclysm, That account was stolen so I made a new one for legion and didnt play till recently. Got my character to 110 and still grinding rep. I am looking for a social guild that I cant talk with while I grind, I am willing to learn raids and such, I am free Tuesdays and Sundays, as well as, Saturday nights. If you're a fellow player looking for friends, feel free to add me and chat! Battle Tag: VorenShadow#1352 Discord: VorenShadow#8509Shinoha3 4d
5d Fury war LF Mythic raid team Pretty open to times. Lay back chill but likes to get S*** done. know fights in advance not looking a friends and family guild. Looking to raid and push keys. b tag is Chrispydude#11425Chrispys1 5d
6d WTB: Pattern: Belt of the Long Road 10000g If you have the tailoring recipe Pattern: Belt of the Long Road, please send 10000g C.O.D. (cash on delivery) to Sedna. I really need this recipe. You will get payment within 24 hours. Thanks!Sedna1 6d
6d Obsidian Sky: Actively Recruiting Raiders About Us Formed March 16, 2014, We started near the end of the Mist of Pandaria expansion with the raid Siege of Orgrimmar and only finished the Expansion 14/14N finishing realm 41st. We ended the Warlords of Draenor expansion with a successful 13/13 Mythic (12/13 Mythic before the start of the pre-patch) We achieved realm rank #8 out of over 50 guilds in Mythic progression and US rank #644 (Top 3% US) and World rank #2446 (Top 4% World) We plan to continue this for years to come. During Legion we cleared Emerald Nightmare on mythic on cutting edge, got 8/10M in Nighthold and are currently 6/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras. We plan to continue, and reach to achieve higher in the future. Could you be the next key to our success? Our guild is more than just a raid team we are also a family and are looking to expand that family. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. Raid Times Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 PM PST Progression 9/11M We use RCLootcouncil for gear distribution. Needs Exceptional DPS for Antorus. If you are looking for a new guild to raid with and would like to progress in Legion this is what to expect. What you will get -A very stable guild we have never been close to falling apart. -A guild where you are treated with respect and shown how to improve yourself as a raider. -A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. -A space to relax and enjoy life. Logging into the game won't just be doing dailies and raiding. -A new family. This will be just like your own family, sometimes you will love us and other times you will get upset. But at the end of the day we will be there for you. What we want -Players who are progression oriented, able to improve and adjust to fights rapidly. We can not kill bosses without making positive changes attempt after attempt. -Players that do not just want to raid but also are looking for a home. This means not just logging in to raid but also social. WoW is more than just gear it is about making connections -Players not looking for a stepping stone. We only want to take in members who are looking for a home. -Players that are able to take criticism. You will be yelled at you can not take it personal, it is only because we want to be able to kill end game bosses. This also means you will admit to mistakes either openly if you are comfortable or in a tell. If you have any questions either post on our forums (www.obsidiansky.org) or Private Message Devonity or message an officer in-game. Please Specify what team you'd like to trial for. Àbaddôn - Devonity#1832 (Guild Master) Yohannes - Tekremi#1794 (Co-Guild Master) Hope to hear from you!Sìr31 6d
6d [A] Midcore Guild seeking Social Players Are you interested in joining a fun, friendly, and welcoming community that is dedicated to helping our members realize their potential and break their limits? Whether you enjoy casual PvE, M+/raiding, PvP, or even assisting members with trade skills - there is a spot in <Limit Break> for you! Who we are The founding members of <Limit Break> are long time MMO friends that have returned to WoW after spending several years playing FFXIV. During our time with FFXIV we forged bonds while tackling the hardest progression content available, and realized we all have limits that can be broken. This realization has inspired us to create a community designed to see its members flourish and genuinely play the game the way they desire. What we offer Our main goal is to provide a place for you to enjoy Heroic raiding, push M+ keystones, or do what ever it is you like in WoW! If you seek a strictly casual experience, our Discord community is the perfect place to relax and have a few laughs with other like-minded individuals. We are currently seeking At this time our raid team has 1-2 DPS spots open as we finish out Antorus. However, we are currently looking for social non raiders to fill out our roster for Mythic+ and Battlegrounds. If you want to raid casually we try and keep a couple spots open for casual raiders to join us. We also do a couple social events a month as a guild that are not endgame oriented. If you are looking to apply for our remaining core raid spot we are currently seeking: Retribution Paladin Shadow Priest Feral/Boomkin DruidRaid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6pm PDT to 9pm PDT. We are currently 4/11 H SIGN ME UP!! If you are interested or have any questions about who we are or what we can offer feel free to contact us on battle.net: Aya#11373 (Guild Leader), Bojangles#1513 (Officer), & LawdHammercy#1575 (Officer) We look forward to hearing from you soon!Ayalei4 6d
May 14 <Infinity> Mythic Antorus, M Gul'dan Sales <Infinity> of Mannoroth 11/11M US 16th is starting up sales for Mythic Antorus and Mythic Guldan. Contact Unfitted#1409 to schedule a run. Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, so you will not have to transfer your character to our server. ------------------------------------------------------------- Currently selling: Mythic Antorus Next available run is the week of 5/22. 9/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 4.5M 11/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 6M 9/11 Mythic Master Loot - 6M 11/11 Mythic Master Loot - 10M A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required up front for Mythic Antorus runs. Mythic Antorus runs take place Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8-11 EST. Prices subject to change. More information can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761817375#1 ------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Nighthold Mythic Gul'dan Personal Loot (inluding Hellfire Infernal mount) - 1.5M Mythic Gul'dan runs are usually on Wednesdays or Sundays at 8 EST. Additional times can be negotiated. ------------------------------------------------------------- We will accept gold on any realm! We also accept Horde gold, with an additional cost of 500k. Unfitted#1409Unfittedmonk16 May 14
May 14 950 Feral Druid LF Guild Looking for a guild that raids on Fridays.Tikhan1 May 14
May 13 2 Returning Players LFG Hullo! We are 2 mythic raiders who took a 4 month break and now we are back and we are looking for a guild to be in. We like to experience difficult content, but we only like doing so on a casual basis. We do not wish to return to a strict raiding schedule. We would prefer a group who raid on the weekends, and we would also like a group that likes to do high level M+ We strongly want to avoid any hard-core raiding, or anything with a remotely strict raiding schedule :) I am willing to heal, and my husband is willing to dps. Let us know what you're interested in! We hope to hear from y'all soon :) manoasky#1356Eled2 May 13
May 12 We Are The Home You Are Looking For... Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leary of the premades and not enough WoW friends to complete them? DMC, Devil May Cry, is the answer to all your problems. We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun, but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. ;) Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :). It is just an event that we put together each week for our members to get together and have fun progressing through content. To learn raid mechanics, get better gear, work on rotation, learn about their spells and so on. If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Kizmatic or Ismera in game or add me to btag - MsSoul#1684, discord - Issy#6925Ismera2 May 12
May 12 960 Hunter LF mythic team for BFA Currently looking for a Mythic guild going into BFA that raids late nights, I just returned a month ago from a break I took during M TOS due to seperating from the military. I have an extensive raiding background going as far back as Ulduar, and have raided in hardcore guilds for nearly a decade. Currently looking for a guild that raids between 9PM - 12am PST any dayBlasty1 May 12
May 12 [A] New Tank Looking for Guild. Hello. I'm coming back to WoW and since it is boring to play alone I would like to join a guild. My Friday nights and weekends are taken but I'm free other times. I kept being made to heal since MoP on my Shaman but I don't like healing. If I'm going to be something besides DPS then I'll do the one I like. However I haven't properly raid tanked since Cata. I am new-ish to tanking and looking to get AOTC before BFA. I would rather join a guild who would be willing to let me fail a bit while I get better rather than beat my head against the PUG wall. Plus I'm a little anxious about it. *shrug* Woo. I haven't picked a main yet for now or BFA. I like the DK which is what I'm gearing but I enjoy Druid too. Also I'm levelling up a Pally to help get over my nervousness. I do have a mage at 930 that I had stopped playing before my last break from WoW. Thank you for your time and have a good day.Murosen3 May 12
May 12 969 Rsham LF new Home Greeting all who read. I am a 969 AOTC shaman (since firelands Cata) who is in search of a new home. Over the xpacs of wow I raid lead in my guild that unfortunately has come to its end. Now I am searching for my next spot to post up and play. I have played many classes over the years and coem BFA I will be focusing my shaman. Currently I am 1/11M (didn't really touch mythic) this xpac but am looking to attack in in BFA. I am a PST player so ideally the guild raids no earlier then 8pm PST. Please feel free to contact me via post here or Btag Replay#11442. I have some logs from heroic progress and my mythic kill but am willing to answer any other questions as needed! Have a great Day!Yeagz4 May 12
May 12 [A] LF Guild & Friends! Hey! My name is Aegislash and I've been living on this very low pop RP server ever since I came back to WoW for Legion. I really wish I had a more active community to play alongside with and it's about time I consider a server transfer! It may be some time before I am able to do so and until then I would like to roll a fresh character to enjoy a new Allied Race with and use my free boost on after level 60. Until I'm able to participate at max level I'd be happy to play cross server with my Death Knight if you need me in the meantime. Mostly I'm just anxious to start looking for a new home ahead of time! I'm primarily looking for friends and a decently active Discord/Forum I can be social in when I'm at work and stuff. If your Guild isn't as active as you'd like, then I can certainly bring in a lot of social and warcrafty energy to help the Guild grow into the home I am looking for. Oh, and it's not a problem for me if your Guild is still struggling in normal raids or whatever, I just like to tag along and do stuff! However, I can keep up with cutting edge content as well. I am always on time and prepared with a super good attitude to boot! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TL;DR: 945 Unholy Death Knight LF Guild. Strengths: Being polite and drama-free is certainly up there, but probably the thing I'm best at is once I am an already established member of a Guild then I excel at welcoming and including new members. Weaknesses: Being super long-winded and typing up far too lengthy forum posts and constantly wanting to share pictures of my Transmog and UI with everyone. Oh, and an unhealthy obsession with female Draenei. Thanks a bunch! Go team! <3Aegislash9 May 12
May 12 LFG 1/11M Experience Me and a friend are looking to start taking progression more seriously and cant do so in current guild. I cant raid past 10:30 central due to work and cant start before 7:00 Central due to kids bed time. Friend mains a MW Monk but is going to be healing on a resto shaman I main a Resto druid and Affliction warlock and would prefer to heal and plan to transfer my druid over 950 IL if i find a good fit for me. We are looking for a laid back fun environment with a group of skilled serious players. I Play for fun but its not fun to wipe to stupid mistakes over and over or constantly be carrying players. Look forward to talking to some of you!Brogarg1 May 12
May 12 846 Rogue LF Alliance Raiding Guild Just transferred to the server. (my wife and I just moved from the midwest to Arizona). Looking for start times around 8:00 server time. Also looking for a guild that can get at least though heroic, likes to joke around a bit while raiding, and doesn't take the game to seriously as a whole. :) I also have a resto shammy that I usually roll up for back up healing if needed. Thanks in advance LuckLûck1 May 12
May 11 [A] <Especially Challenged> LF 1 Main Tank We are looking for one Main tank to join our Raid team here at <Especially Challenged> US-Lightbringer. Prefer Full Heroic Main tanking experience, but we are totally down for training you if you are eager to learn. We plan on doing (healthy) Mythic progression as a raid team. Also, if you have a S/O or friends you want to have stay with you as a package deal (regardless of their progression goals), lets talk. And here is our Spiel: ABOUT <Especially Challenged> US-Lightbringer We are a new raiding guild gearing up for BfA. Our guild is a fun place to hang out while we push the WoW Content at a healthy progression pace. We are really just a bunch of Geeks who enjoy all things geeky; from D&D Roleplay, Cosplay, Doctor Who, to the latest fantasy/sci-fi (books,shows,movies) or Marvel Movie of the month. Doesn't that sound nice and make you want to be our friend? RAID TEAM: We are looking for dedicated players that are proactive about maximizing their skill and characters potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. Come join us and help build something special! RAID TIMES Tuesday - 5:45pm to 8:30pm PST Thursday - 5:45pm to 8:30pm PST When it comes to raiding we keep to a schedule, 5:45PM PST to 8:30PM PST at the latest. Invites go out at 5:45PM PST, first boss pull is at 6PM PST. We take a short break after flasks expire to stretch/bio and think deep philosophical thoughts. We then raid until next flasks expire and then vote if we want to do any extra pulls until 8:30PM PST. We also do Sunday afternoon Fun Raids/events. Friends and Family Welcome! PROGRESSION 11/11 [H] Antorus Building out to 20-man core to go after Mythic. RECRUITMENT NEEDS One full time Raid Tank Warlock Frost/Unholy DK Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Holy/Disc Priest -or- Whatever you like to play, we can make it work. Except for bards, no bards please. WHAT <Especially Challenged> HAS TO OFFER * A really fun Raid environment. We has jokes and MEMEs and facts about MEMEs. * An active group on Discord. For GIFs and funny vids mostly. We also talk raid chats, strats and matts. * Always Personal Loot. It's up to you what you do with your smelly lewt when you get it, not someone else. HOW TO JOIN If you are interested, please contact us via one of the methods below: Our website: http://www.ec-guild.info Libration - Lib#0478(Discord)Libration0 May 11
May 11 Recruiting for BFA! [A] Needing DPS/healers Do you like to have fun? Do you like to progress? Do you hate your guild for pushing you out of your raid because your class/spec doesn't do the DPS "needed"? We'll take you! Knights of the Alliance is an old guild that had been around since Vanilla. We rocked the server until Cata when alot of our raiders got deployed. However, we are back and kicking it again! In Legion, we have are currently heading into Normal Antorus and will be pushing into Heroic Antorus ASAP. We have achieved AotC in both Normal and Heroic in Nighthold and ToS. We are currently 11/11 in N-Antorus, 11/11 in H-Antorus, and 1/11 M-Antorus. We are your local, friendly neighborhood guild that just happens to kick !@# when we do things together. There are a few things you need to know about us before you consider joining us - 1. If you are worried about being the first on a server, jumping into mythic immediately, or getting gear, we aren't the guild for you. There are plenty of elites $%^-*!@ guilds that will take you. Good luck in your endeavors. 2. The vast majority of us were in the military. As such, we swear, we talking crudely, and we are blunt. Suck it up. 3. This guild started off as a family guild, and we continue that in both reality and tradition. I have 2 older brothers who I raid with and my parents are also in guild. So with tradition, that means you will be made fun of if you join us. You will be called all sorts of names because it's fun to tear down your brothers. If that is going to hurt your feelings, we aren't the guild for you. 4. We are extemely laid back, especially on trash and bosses that we have on farm. And bosses that we are currently working on. And bosses that we are trying for the first time. Pretty much all of the time, we are laid back. You aren't going to be booted for accidently pulling. You should expect us cause general chaos and mayhem before, during, and after a pull. Have a sense of humor, people! It's a damn game! If this bothers you, don't bother writing me. If you have made it this far in my post, it's time to tell you the date and times of our raiding. Thursday and Friday 8-1030 CST, although Friday's may go over. We are looking for RDPS and healers - We are accepting pretty much any DPS, but we are specifically looking for a mage or 3 (we have none), a Shadow priest, an Enhancement shaman, and DPS warriors. Finally, we don't care what class or spec you have. We prefer a wide variety of both, with an even mixture between melee and ranged. For us, it's about how to play your class and who you are as a person, rather than your spec and class. If you are interested, message me on my BNet ID - FallenAngel#1436Treincin2 May 11
May 11 [A]<Reluctance> 6/11M [A] <Reluctance> is a semi hardcore guild with a lot of experience. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are active in WoW, Diablo, Overwatch and various other MMO games. We are looking to add dedicated and reliable players to our core to polish off our mythic roster and push mythic content. Our raid schedule is: Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Progression Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST Progression Tuesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Non progression night (Optional Attendance) Current recruiting needs: DPS: Death Knight Demon Hunter Druid Hunter Mage Monk Rogue Shaman Warlock (Open to discussion on classes not listed) Healer: Paladin RShaman Mist Tank: Open to discussion To Discuss add: Cbar#1556Wbar0 May 11
May 8 Guild Recruitment Malice in Wonderland is recruiting!! MISS HAVING A WOW FAMILY? Do you miss the social aspect of WoW? Greetings! <Malice in Wonderland> is a social/casual Alliance guild on Lightbringer (US.) We are a group of friends looking to add to our family! We are interested in creating both Raid groups and PvP groups for the upcoming BFA expansion. What can we offer? Leveling is tedious and quests can get mind numbingly boring. There's usually a few guildies online during the day.. mainly people start logging on in the afternoon/evenings (as this IS a PST server) tho! If you're a social butterfly and need to unwind after a looong day and just want to have people around to crack jokes with, we can be your peoples. Do we raid? Right now we have a small group of people who want to raid in the upcoming BFA expansion. We are currently looking for people to raid with us during BFA. We accept both new and experienced players as long as you bring a positive attitude! We plan to do 10-15 man raids and are currently accepting all roles. (Tank, Healer and DPS). So play what you want. Enjoy PvPing? Currently we don't have anything set in stone, but we do have a group of good guys that PVP regularly with BG's and Arenas, now I'm really hoping once we get enough people we can do the "FOR THE ALLIANCE!" achievement to get the bear mount, for those that don't have it! :) Social Events? Why, yes! Of course! Personally, I am VERY old school, I like doing all those fun events like; for example: Guild Parades, Guild Darts, Scavenger Hunts, Naked Level 1 Gnome Runs, etc. The sky is the limit really! :D These events are examples of what's to come in the near future! ------ What are we looking for? NEW FAMILY MEMBERS! No Cliques here. The second you join us, you become ONE OF US and a part of our crazy family. Players of all levels are welcome, but know that we're a DRAMA free guild. If you're interested in joining us or have questions, please get ahold of me! :) ------- We can't wait to hear from you! :)Mangokush0 May 8
May 8 H priest Lf guild I am currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for: - 2 or 3 nights per week(weekdays) - raid times start around 7 server time - an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in) - not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun - friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding. - most of all drama free. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. while gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. Switching servers is NP. Currently 11/11H ABTNazzrath3 May 8
May 7 . .Oopsydaisy20 May 7
May 7 Psychøsis Looking For Raiders You're probably here looking for a guild but what i find most people are really looking for is a "Home". If that is what you're interested in then I'm not going to post a three page paper about the do's and don'ts in a raiding guild (though we do raid, 11/11H, 2/11M), because raiding isn't everything when you're in a guild with people you can't stand! Our guild is what you would call a Sanctuary, there for people to get away from life's problems and just have fun, chill and talk with like-minded people that enjoy the same game. Our main priority is our Guildies, First and Foremost! Then we focus on raiding, not a hardcore raiding guild but we do have standards. We also have no problem assisting guildies to meet those standards. We do M+ Dungeons, achievement and all the other stuff alot of other guilds do but I'm telling you, it is rare that a guild cares about the actual "people" that make it up and i can honestly say we're a guild that cares! If you would like more information on our guild post here or please add me "Madhatter#1415". After 5 minutes talking to us you'll know if this is where you can make your home!Hátterprime4 May 7
May 6 Looking for a new guild, look no further!! Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leery of the premade and not enough WoW friends to complete them? DMC, Devil May Cry, is the answer to all your problems. We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun but playing with friends is better. If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :) It is just an event that we put together each week for our members to get together and have fun progressing through content. To learn raid mechanics, get better gear, work on rotation, learn about their spells and so on. If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Draísyn, Kizmatic or Ismera in game or add me to btag - Kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684Kizmatic5 May 6
May 5 [A] <Immortal> 5/11 M PL Tues/Weds 6-8:30 PST [A] <Immortal> 5/11 M ABT Tues/Weds 6-8:30 - Personal Loot Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-8:30 Server PST Lightbringer What we are looking for: Raiders that are well studied on their class, fully prepared to show up on time every time with the knowledge, consumables and attitude to get the job done as a team. High Attendance: Real Life happens but missing raids should be few and far between. If you don’t think you can make it 100% of the time then we’re probably not a good fit Attitude: Positive, Humble, and Team Oriented. If you often have personal conflicts, personality clashes or a generally elitist attitude, we’re probably not a good fit Performance: Have you checked your parses? Numbers aren’t everything but the first thing we are going to do is pull your sheet. We’d like to see some purple on a couple DPS check fights. More importantly though, can you stay alive? I like a purple parser that does mechanics more than a legend parser that gets hit by a beam on every other pull. Still Interested? Current Needs: - Strong Parsing DPS, healing off spec a plus We will always consider strong players even if not listed https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/78102/ If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot. No Loot Drama Here Interview/Trial Process: Message an officer with your character name and any other relevant information. If it’s a good fit we’ll set up a quick Discord interview and hammer out specifics. Trial is generally 3 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers, Discord is honestly the easiest way: Discord: Jesta#1679 Dregus3#7418 Battle Tags: Jesta#1509 Dregus#1255Jestatip39 May 5
May 5 New to server Hello! I am looking for a home as I am new to Lightbringer and will be bringing over several alts with me. Looking for a casual fun active guild that does a little raiding and dungeons.Siarella3 May 5
May 5 LF Guild - Experienced Looking for a guild that is active doing mythics instances, rading, and little pinch of pvp. I can raid every week day and week in. Im CST time. I can play multiple specs, whatever is needed at the time. I also prefer TS, Discord or some other headset. I rotate through my Druid, and Warlock but I have other classes.Therwina5 May 5
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 27 [H] Notion | 40/40M | #3 6hr/week GUILD: Notion @ Thrall (H) PROGRESS: 11/11M ABT (US 159, WW 477) RAID TIMES: t/w 8-11 CST LOOT: Personal (WTF, really? Yes) SALES RUN: Sunday 9EST (https://discord.gg/2MuBU3h) NEEDS: DPS (any role) Exceptional players are also encouraged to apply! About Notion: We have been around 8+ years. US#1 6 hour/week for ToS. US#3 6 hour/week for ABT. We have done personal loot all Legion. Personal loot + 6 hours/week = ez memes = Notion CONTACT: Discord (attillaa#7112) or join @ https://discord.gg/gC688pD Or, if you are not interested in joining, feel free to troll these streams: Log (disc priest & president of the pom squad for Josh@Method): https://twitch.tv/lserman Ben ("I was once a AAA hockey player, but now I'm fat", resto shaman): https://twitch.tv/notionsstorm Thor (12 1/2 year old mm hunter - keep this chat PG): https://twitch.tv/thordiern Psytoxic (Blood DK - standard white boy gamer with cam): https://www.twitch.tv/psytoxicstreams/ Bench (I'm not sure what spec he is, has never been in a raid): twitch.tv/silverrwolfAttillaa56 Apr 27
Apr 26 ★ Ecksdee ★ 6/11M | DPS Always looking for any exceptional DPS and Healers if not listed, however the following are high priority spots that need to be filled. Progression raid times/days: Tuesday and Thursdays | 8-11 PST We also run alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays for casual/bench players. *CURRENT NEEDS* Tanks - Filled Healers - Any **Melee DPS - Ret, WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior Ranged DPS - Mage, Priest, Warlock, Boomkin**, Ele **Due to the nature of current fight mechanics, melee applicants must have convincing logs to be considered. Our goals as a raid are to experience WoW's raid content by smoothly progressing throughout each tier and enjoy ourselves by killing bosses with friends in the search for purples and prestige. That being said we try to hold accountability during raid and expect everyone to put forth a strong effort to perform both mechanically and damage/healing. We use Master Loot for loot, and provide feasts and flasks for progression. If you are interested or have any questions please contact me on BNET: Syrup#1855Mos18 Apr 26
Apr 26 ☞〖A〗《Immortals》5/11M LF More! ☜ ✌ Hellooooooo Lightbringer! <Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus and more casual players for Normals/Heroics. We are a US guild located on Lightbringer hosting a number of accomplished and talented members. Many of our raiders have raided together for a number of years in a number of guilds. We enjoy having fun and messing around but as a group know when it is time to focus on progression and clear content. What we're looking for: Players who want to raid, of course! Specifically, we're looking for Heals and ranged DPS. We'd love for you to join us! When we're looking for it: Now! We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun! What time was that? Our progression raid times are at 8-11pm PST, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We host a number of events. Heroic alt runs are 8-11 on Wednesday, funday Sunday 8-11, and a number of alliance runs throughout the server. Why should I join you? Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster! What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff? That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try. You're so awesome, I want in! Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!Rohias1 Apr 26
Apr 26 BREAKING NEWS: PATT SERVER THIRD! THE UP AND COMING GUILD PARTY ALL THE TIME HAS TAKEN OVER AS SERVER THIRD AFTER A MUTANY OCCURED! NFA IN SHAMBLES READ MORE INSIDE! SAAE WAS THE PROBLEM! ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS EDITION OF THE NOTION TIMES: YUKI'S GUIDE TO 58TH PERCENTILE PARSING! GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/438545177523781632/438545992011218946/notion_times_cover.pngBench8 Apr 26
Apr 22 The Watch, Alliance The Watch is looking for a few good gnomes, night elves, pandas, humans, Smelly dwarves and wet dogs (worgens) to fill our ranks. We are a casual guild that enjoys most aspects of game play (we skip out on pvp). We enjoy all things PVE getting into the world and dungeon exploration. Going after the most wanted criminals in Azeroth. We are gathering our force to set sail for Kul’tiras. Brave new lands and meet up with some old gods. If hunting down the most wanted with a posse of friends is something you like to do, check out http://thewatchlb.enjin.com or our recruiting officer (Serenity#1460) Sincerely, Atremynis Commander of the Watch. (Dmyankee#1902)Artemynis0 Apr 22