Lightbringer

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3h The Coalition 7/9M LF ranged dps The Coalition of US-Lightbringer (PST-PVE) 7/9M The Guild has been together for 11 years and still has a lot of members from Vanilla. We offer a progressive minded raid while having a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. We joke around, have a good time but still get stuff done. Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10-30pm PST Sometimes have an optional heroic clear on the weekends. Loot would be distributed by a loot council, based upon performance, need, and attendance. A lot of the raid consumables are provided by the guild to help with the burden of raiding. At this time we provide, Flasks, Food, pots, Augment runes, Vantus Runes and Repairs. We are looking for friendly team orientated individuals that will help put the guild first yet keep the fun gaming environment that we have. We will always consider any exceptional application of any class or spec. Please post your apps on our website http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/ If you have any questions feel free to add me Lunana#1345 or Xellos#1969Lüná152 3h
18h [A] <MetaCortex> 7-10PST Tu/Wed/Th <MetaCortex> (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! Currently 5/9 mythic, 9/9 heroic in ToS, we are looking for skilled players to join our mythic raid team as we progress through Tomb of Sargeras. Item level at least 910 ilvl, as well as have 52+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to keep momentum going as our roster changes Currently Recruiting: - DPS: any class. Healing o/s is a bonus - Healer: Resto Druid preferred, but open to any skilled healer - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with an emphasis on rewarding players for performance and attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat! ***Note - this post will be updated as needed to reflect current roster needs!Soleirissa13 18h
19h << Two Camels in a Tiny Car >>Legion <TWO CAMELS IN A TINY CAR> 9/9N ToS & 9/9 H ToS == LEGION Kingdoms will burn as a shadow falls over Azeroth, the tomb of Sargeras will open. Are you prepared for battle, will you heed the call? Join the Camels and we shall..... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH! <Two Camels in a Tiny Car>...... what kind of guild name is that? We our a guild full of raiders that have been raiding together for a few years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh, joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here. NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays about two weeks from Christmas straight through to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion. Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population) Faction: Alliance Current Progression: 7/7 Normal & 7/7 Heroic EN & 4/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 ToV Normal, 3/3 ToV Heroic, 10/10 Normal Night Hold , 10/10 Heroic Night Hold, 3 /10 Mythic NH, 9/9 N ToS, 8/9 H ToS. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est. Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits! RECRUITING :OPEN = LF Raiders ( 920+) ready for H & M ToS, LF 3 DPS, Mdps or Rdps. We always welcome new members for Legion. Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History : We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 3/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills, EN 4/7 M, ToV 3/3 H, NH 3/10M, ToS 8/9 H. We always go to the new content and clear old content later in between raiding. Expectations Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before. A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often. Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Have the addons that are required to raid and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our raid content. What you can expect from us: Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do the world bosses as a guild before raids. WE do world quest , 5 man Heroic and Mythic dungeons together and help with anything else you might be having trouble with. Suramar's world quest are a big pain as you may know and we go as a group to make it easier for our more squishy players. lol Enjoyable and Social Guild: We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!! Get in contact with us Btag: GhostToast #11626 Btag: CoCoLattè #1866 In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/Belläzurrä48 19h
21h [A] <Immortal> 3/9 M ToS Tues/Weds 6-8:30 [A] <Immortal> 9/9 H 3/9 M ToS Tues/Weds 6-8:30 Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-8:30 Server PST Lightbringer What we are looking for: Raiders that are well studied on their class, fully prepared to show up on time every time with the knowledge, consumables and attitude to get the job done as a team. High Attendance: Real Life happens but missing raids should be few and far between. If you don’t think you can make it 100% of the time then we’re probably not a good fit Attitude: Positive, Humble, and Team Oriented. If you often have personal conflicts, personality clashes or a generally elitist attitude, we’re probably not a good fit Performance: Have you checked your parses? Numbers aren’t everything but the first thing we are going to do is pull your sheet. We’d like to see some purple on a couple DPS check fights. More importantly though, can you stay alive? I like a 750k DPS that does mechanics more than a 900k DPS that gets hit by a beam on every other pull. Still Interested? Current Needs: - Warlock (High Need) - Hunter (High Need) - Resto Druid (High Need) - Elemental Shaman (Medium Need) - Shadow Priest (Medium Need) We will always consider strong players even if not listed https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/78102/ If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. Loot Distribution: RC Loot Interview/Trial Process: Message an officer with your character name and any other relevant information. If it’s a good fit we’ll set up a quick Discord interview and hammer out specifics. Trial is generally 3 weeks. During that time you are eligible for loot however if it is a major upgrade for a full attendance raider that will take priority. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers, Discord is honestly the easiest way: Discord: Jesta#1679 Dregus3#7418 Seagump#4460 Battle Tags: Jesta#1509 Dregus#1255 Seagump#1780Jestatip18 21h
1d [A] <TP> Sat/Sun 9/9N 9/9H LFM TL;DR: 9/9N 9/9H, (semi-)hardcore group LF 925+/60+ traits core DPS & DPS w/ heals OS for weekend raiding (5-8 PST Sat & Sun), contact Henarton#1776, Madras#1685, or Itumele#1678 for info. About Us Tectonic Plates has been together since May 26, 2013 and started raiding together in Siege of Orgrimmar. Our core officer team has been raiding together since Dragon Soul. Most of our members are adults with families. We seek a balance between progression and having fun, but are gravitating more towards the hardcore side of things. We currently have about 13-15 people regularly and would like to get up to 22-24. Raid Info Faction and Server: Alliance on Lightbringer Progression: 9/9N 9/9H Days: Saturday and Sunday 5-8 PST Loot System: Personal Voice Client: Discord Recruitment Needs: core DPS & DPS w/ heals OS Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/8312 What we Expect Attendance: Seeking 85-90% attendance. We know life happens or sometimes other events come up that conflict with raid, but it is difficult to progress when the raid composition varies from week to week. Unexcused absences will not be tolerated with so many ways to communicate with the officers (in-game mail, Discord, Facebook, calendar invites, etc.) Non-raiders are welcome to join us, but people who are seeking raiding on casual terms would probably be better off with another guild. Attitude: We've raided with plenty of jerks and it's just not for us. We want people who are going to stay with us because they enjoy our raid environment. We don't want people who decide we aren't progressing fast enough and hop after 2 weeks or who just randomly stop connecting. Aptitude: We're looking to continue our progression into heroic (eventually mythic if we get enough people) ToS, so we're generally looking for 925+ gear and getting close to 60+ traits who can be competitive with the rest of our team, (about 800k-1.1m DPS+, depending on the fight). Contact Info Guild Master/Raid Leader: Henarton#1776 Backup Raid Leader: Madras#1685 Co-Guild Master: Itumele#1678 Hope to see you in game!Itumele19 1d
1d Returning Player lf Casual/Raiding Guild Heyya! So, I've recently returned to the game after a few months. I'm looking for an adult, casual guild with active voice chat. Somewhere that swearing and sarcasm is not only acceptable, but encouraged. Where fun and progression go hand in hand. Nothing that takes itself too seriously. I'd also be bringing my extreme noob boyfriend with me (he hasn't played since BC/Cata). Currently my main toon is a Frost Mage ilvl ~865 and working on gearing for raiding as I've returned recently. Hit me up in game/on battle net: mizzchaos#1241 I prefer to stay on lightbringer as I've been here for 4-5 years and I know and love the server!Demitriah2 1d
1d Holy Pally LFG (EST) Hey there everyone! I'm a Holy Paladin and recently just transferred to Lightbringer. I'm currently in a guild and they're great but Lightbringer and the guild are on PST. I didn't pay attention to the time zone of the server when I transferred, so I am looking for a guild that enjoys raiding. I work a lot through the week and I just can't do much because I have to get up so early; Friday and Saturday nights would be ideal. Anyways, if this fits please send me an in-game tell or a message through mail. Replying to this post would be fine but I don't know if i'll get a notification. Anyways, hope to hear from someone soon! Thanks for your time and for reading!Dezrick1 1d
1d (A) <No Moral Compass> Recruiting For TOS [A] No Moral Compass is looking for raiders to fill out our roster 9/9 N TOS 8/9 heroic. No Moral Compass is a casual raiding guild with a relaxed atmosphere. We do not require anything of our raiders except to be chill and to be somewhat consistent with attendance. Our general mission in the raid is to clear heroic and achieve AOTC in each tier. We've accomplished that with EN, ToV, and Nighthold so come get your 10/10 and have a chill place to hit up Tomb. Raid nights Wed 5-8 PM Thurs 5-8 PM Sunday 5-8 PM Optional Currently recruiting Any DPS Tank with dps offspec Please contact wakahiru#1986 or respond below. Thanks!Tófu54 1d
1d Looking for A Cool Raiding Guild 920ilvl dps warrior Arms/Fury Looking for late night raiding guild Monday-Friday that starts around 11pm Pacific Time, or A morning raiding guild that start around 8am Pacific Time. Took a small break but now im back and ready to kill some raid bosses. I'm currently in proudmoore but will server transfer for the right guild.Anyone interested hit me up my B-Tag is Awesome#1621. THXAggromaniac0 1d
2d [A][US] <Lose Your Life> | 3/9 M ToS | Heals [Alliance - Lightbringer - PVE] Tall, gainfully employed, 3/9 Mythic guild seeks core DPS for twice-weekly nighttime misadventures in Tombs and other exotic venues. We enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, and running directly into bosses at full speed until there’s a perfectly flat surface where our collective face used to be. Swipe right and let’s chat! Given that we keep a light raid schedule, we expect raiders to do their homework on their class, new encounters and maintain good attendance. As we try to keep an adult environment, we’re only accepting applicants 18 and older. Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Check out some progression raiding https://youtu.be/zsyTp4s7rEY or our slightly less successful exploits https://youtu.be/RKJPCIQKB0E Recent Raid Achievements: 2/9M ToS 9/9H ToS AotC 5/10M NH 10/10H NH AotC Currently Recruiting: Heals - Anything! DPS - Everything but Leather We’re happy to have any exceptional players. Don’t be afraid; come apply! Apply on our website if you’d like to join us http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk. Dorgenedge#1701 Sugar#1437 Darann#1686Brohammad20 2d
2d [A] <XC> 8/9H DAYTIME RAIDING [A] <Cross Continental> (XC) on Lightbringer-US is an international / daytime raiding guild. Our Progression Raids are Wed & Thurs from 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We also have Casual Raids on Tues & Fri from 9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (PST). We are recruiting skilled DPS & Healers to join our progression raiding team for Mythic ToS. Legion Raid Progression: 8/9 Heroic (Tomb of Sargeras) 2/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic (Nighthold) AOTC 3/3 Heroic (Trial of Valor) AOTC 3/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic (Emerald Nightmare) AOTC We finished last xpac 12/13 Mythic HFC Please post here or contact someone from our guild if you are interested or need more information. Also please visit our website and apply @ http://crosscontinental.gamerlaunch.com You can contact me in-game Trix#11208Fatböl9 2d
2d [A] <Psychøsis> Is recruiting for HToS 9/9 <Psychøsis> is now recruiting new and veteran players for our HToS team 9/9. Normal ToS 9/9 In need of (but not limited to): Tanks: None Healers: Shaman Ranged: Destro lock, Mage. Melee: Druid, Death Knight, Demon Hunter. Raid times are as follows: Tues, Wed, Sun. 6:30pm-9:30pm Server. Experienced leaders and raiders have created a quickly expanding and excellent Social/ Raid guild on this server. Please hit me or any officer up in game if you are interested. Progress and needs will be kept up to date. If this is up then we need you! or Btag us @ Shablam#1220 dwhalen#1292Shablám12 2d
3d Casual raiding guild looking for peeps Credo in Lege is recruiting all classes and specs for casual raiding. We are a low key guild that likes to kill bosses and have fun we 9/9N and 3/9H. Would love to find a someone that likes to raid lead. We raid tues/thur 6-8pm server time. We also take all levelers and just people who like to chill and not take life or wow to seriously....Deadepoole3 3d
3d Returning player Looking for a new friend(s) I am a returning player to WoW and looking for a some friends to play, chat and enjoy the game with. I am not much of a hardcore raider or pvp'er. I prefer to play the game at a chill pace and enjoy the content. I have lots of time on my hands and it gets pretty lonely in here. I am CST but I am online late anyways. I am an Adult and would prefer some one equal just to keep it on a even keel. Msg me if your interested.Felblight6 3d
3d <A><Ricos Roughnecks>10/10H NH <Ricos Roughnecks> on Lightbringer: 10/10H NH Raid times: Monday/Wednesday 7pm-9pm PST. Recruitment needs: Tank: Always looking for off tanks for Mythic+ and off nights for Raiding, but not seriously looking to fill main tank positions at this time. Heals: Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin Disc Priest DPS: Priest (Shadow) Rogue (any spec) Warrior (any spec) Death Knight (Frost) Druid (Feral) Shaman (any spec) Hunter (Survival) Warlock (Destruction, Affliction) Monk (Windwalker) *If you aren't one of the classes listed above, please still apply! We believe in having a competitive roster and are open to any opportunities. Raid Expectations: We only raid two nights a week, and only for two hours each night, so we expect our raiders to be online and ready to go 15 minutes before raid to start grouping, so we can get going on time. We also expect raiders to stay the entirety of the allotted time. During raids we try to be efficient and focused, meaning we aim to cut time on farm bosses, reduce time spent not on bosses including wipe recovery and efficient trash pulling/downing. We come prepared, and we expect others to as well. Raiders should be doing research and keeping up to date on all the latest updates and class changes and knowing how it will affect them. We expect our raiders to actively partake in strategy discussion during progression, be accountable for their mistakes and fixing them, take constructive criticism, and most importantly have fun! Loot: We run Master Loot, but do not loot council. We round robin gear, so if you get a piece and go to roll on another, someone will have priority over you if they haven't received a piece. With that said, we are a very close group (detailed below) and often will pass on gear for other players and the like if it is a big upgrade or something of the like. This is not required. About us: We have been a guild in some shape or form since the Burning Crusade. We have a large core that are very close friends, both in game and out. We have an annual meetup that we all look forward to, and every year it gets more populated and lasts longer! True, we are looking for raiders, and if that's the only role you would like to fill we would be more then happy to have you, but more so, we are looking to add to our group of friends. Corny to the max, but also true. We are college students, parents, professionals, friends and family. We are more then just a raid group, but a community. If this sounds good to you, let us know : ) Contact Info: Guild master & Raid lead: Arnaq- MrFancyPants#1592 Recruitment Officer: Rinnoha- Rinnoha#1612 Officers: Mcdingus- Bodkin#1331 Havikroth- shibbyman#1124 Ashidari- Ash#1125Havikroth36 3d
6d 9/9 H ToS; looking for possible transfer... Level 928 warlock (also have 917 frost mage) looking for raiding guild on alliance side for ToS mythic progression and beyond. Have 9/9 H ToS experience and about 20 or so pulls on mythic Goroth (current guild just started this past week). Had a toon on this server before, and from what I remember, it is pretty active in terms of PvE content. I'm available weeknights after 9:00 EST (6:00 server); looking for group that runs progression 2 nights/week. Btag is buckeyes#11437; feel free to contact me in-game if your group is looking. Thanks and good luck.Móriarty4 6d
6d [A] RKT - 5/9M - Tue/Wed - LF Strong DPS Resident Kabuki Theatre is currently looking for talented players to bolster our 2 night per week progression oriented raiding roster for Tomb of Sargeras. General Information Faction: Alliance Raid Size: 20 man Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Times: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST Website: http://rkt.enjin.com/ Current Progression 5/9M Tomb if Sargeras 8/10M Nighthold 7/7M The Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor Current Needs: - Mage - Hunter - Balance Druid - Warrior DPS - Rogue - Demon Hunter Qualifying Characteristics As a player: We are looking for talented players who know their class inside and out, have the ability to fully commit to our raiding schedule, are progression oriented, and understand what it means to work as a team. Attendance: We need people who can commit 2 nights, 6 hours total per raid week. If your work/school/personal schedule is or may be a conflict in the near future, please do not seek a trial position. We do not raid on major holidays and are understanding of extraneous circumstances, however, these should be far and few. Trial Process Trial membership is obtained by applying on our forums and waiting for an officer to reach out to you for an interview after reviewing your application. If this interview proves you to be a potential asset to the raiding team, a follow up interview may be required with the raid leader or other officers. If the candidate is in accord with all expectations, we will offer a trial position. Trials will be subject to constant rotations in and out of the raid and generally will have limited loot access until they've made it successfully to raider status. Trial period consists of 3 weeks and 100% attendance is required. Trial period may be extended at the discretion of the officer core. Loot Distribution We run a "Loot Council" distribution style system which considers attendance, performance, how considerable an upgrade is, and if the item is BiS or not. Loot is ultimately decided at the discretion of the officer core. For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial, please head to rkt.enjin.com or reach out directly. BNET: Emerald#1525 BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622 BNET: Decaynyc#1679 Discord: Emerald#6746 Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984 Discord: Decaynyc#9301Emeraldchi17 6d
6d <<A>> The Fallen Renegades *Lightbringer* LFM Welcome <<A>> The Fallen Renegades <<Lightbringer Server>> is now recruiting for core raiding spots! We just recently started raiding Aug 8th. The Fallen Renegades is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is: ... We are looking for solid Guild Members. I am looking for the following for our core raiding team: ... Level 110 Ilvl 915+ for Raiding Legion DPS 600K+ for Raiding Legion HPS 600K+ for Raiding Legion What we are Looking For: ... Raid Days/Times Tue/Wed/Thur 7p - 9p PST ... The Fallen Renegades looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge. ... Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked ...Yesabella20 6d
Sep 15 [A]<Reluctance> 3/9M New Raid Days! [A] <Reluctance> is a semi hardcore guild with a lot of experience. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are active in WoW, Diablo, Overwatch and various other MMO games. We are looking to add dedicated and reliable players to our core to polish off our mythic roster and push mythic content. Our raid schedule is: Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Progression Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST Progression Sunday 8:30-11:30pm EST Non progression night (Optional Attendance) Current recruiting needs: DPS: Hunter Mage Monk Paladin Rogue Shaman Healer: Paladin Druid Tank: Open to discussion In addition to raid spots I am looking for some additional officers for the guild. The task is daunting and from time to time current officers become stagnant. To keep things fresh I have decided a change is needed. Officer: Recruiting Officer Raid Leader / Co Raid Leader To Discuss add: Cbar#1556Wbar9 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A] <Novus Sanctum> 9/9H ToS LF M/Ranged DPS [A][US][Lightbringer]<Novus Sanctum> Recruiting: Melee DPS • Rogue • Demon Hunter Ranged DPS • Hunter • Mage • Warlock • Priest Raid Times (PST): • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Saturday(fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM Application: • http://novuskiller.enjin.com/ Please fill out the application if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Wiretwister#1209 on battle net, Breebird, or Melyssana About <Novus Sanctum>: 9/9 N TOS : 9/9 H TOS We’re looking for a few good players to join our ranks so that we can push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as well as get ready for Argus raids. What you need: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Pull 700k dps minimum • Be ilvl 900 • Have at least 60 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks) • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, Weak Auras,RCLootCouncil EPGP, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude. We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes flask, pots, tomes, and being ON TIME. Why should you join Novus Sanctum? We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is friendly, helpful, supportive, and rewarding. When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time. We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. To add a bit onto this, we're mainly worried about the points into your weapon. We can gear you up to where you need to be pretty quickly but we can't level your weapon for you. So, as long as your weapon is in a pretty good spot and your gear isn't 825, hit Aachoo or Melyssana up in game. We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be a bit lower than those who only care about the meters and nothing else. If you have any questions, contact our raid lead Melyssana or recruiter Aachoo or BreebirdAachoo2 Sep 15
Sep 15 Crimson Ichor 9/9H LFM Crimson Ichor: Tues/Weds 6-9 (pacific time) Server Currently 9/9h Looking for more raiders- (Currently farming 1 night a week) Is a newer formed guild on Lightbringer Alliance US We are a AOTC Heroic , when on farm drop to 1 night a week clears until new content. Guild is active with many M+ players and currently farming TOS until Argus, In need of a solid healer as well as a tanksLöw11 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] <The Cold Legion>is recruiting 8/9 H ToS <The Cold Legion> (9/9 N 8/9 H ToS) is looking for dedicated players to complete our roster. Our current raid times consist of Monday, Tuesday, and, Thursday from 7 PM to 9 PM (PST). At this moment, Ranged DPS are preferred, but all roles are considered. The leaders of the guild have been raiding successfully since The Burning Crusade and look forward to progressing through Mythic Content in Legion. We are looking for a few people that want to enjoy the expansion’s more challenging content at a controlled and steady pace. Our aim is to find committed individuals who are in it for the long haul. If you believe that <The Cold Legion> will be a good home for you, then we encourage you to fill out our short, mildly inconvenient, and annoying application. If you have any questions, you will have an opportunity to list them at the end of the application process. https://goo.gl/forms/I4O640e0m28Nvi373 WoWProgress Page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Cold+LegionKatlamos4 Sep 15
Sep 14 <A> Hollow Point Marshmallow recruiting! Well, the time has come, again, for the Hollow Point Marshmallows to go on a recruiting drive. We recently had some core members move on, and that has opened holes in our roster. We are a casual raiding group, spending 3 nights a week doing our very best to kill the biggest baddies on Azeroth and, now, Argus. We try not to just raid, enjoying Mythic + content and achievement runs, as well. It is easy to get focused on raiding, though, isn't it? So much shiny loot and stuff, amirite? That means we have to go to the nearest raid instance on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, from 9 PM to 11 PM Eastern time, and do our level best to kill everything in sight. We aren't in a hurry to blow through the content, so we aren't the fastest progression team you ever saw, but we're committed, good natured, and enjoy the attempts almost as much as the kills. We could really use some melee, and a couple of DPS with healing or tanking off specs. And you should be aware that our Discord channel isn't always family friendly. You might hear things that would have HR investigating, but we planted the HR administrator under that big tree behind the garrison, which cut down on the paperwork. If you're interested, even to chat, feel free to reach out to Scorchbunny, Michad, or Slushida. You can also add Thunderbunny#1568 to your Btag, if you're so inclined.Scorchbunny1 Sep 14
Sep 14 <Party All the Time> 5/9M Need Rdps/Heals <Party All The Time> is a weekend raiding guild, 2 days(Friday & Saturday), 6 hours a week(7-10PM pst), with an optional heroic clear on Wednesday 7-10 pm PST. Progression in Legion: ToS 5/9M 9/9H T19 - Nighthold 7/10M 10/10H Trial of Valor 2/3M Emerald Nightmare 7/7M We are currently in need of Quality DPS and Heals who can commit to a near 100%attendance and have high parses for their class. Classes Wanted: Healers (Resto Druid or Resto Shaman) Cloth DPS (Mage/Lock/Priest) Mail DPS (Elemental/Hunter) Leather (Boomy/Rogue) If you are another class not listed in recruitment needs don't hesitate to contact any of the officers. What you can expect from us: -Flasks and pots provided -Experienced core of raiders with years of Heroic/Mythic exp -Communication with all raiders to what's expected of them on a fight per fight basis What we expect from you: -Care taken for the toon your looking to bring. ie: properly itemized/enchants. -General strats known before getting to progression bosses. -Attendance at 100% for the trail period and 90% + attendance after -Team focused attitude Loot is done via Loot Council. BIS stats/performance/Attendance/time on raid team are the factors that go into loot. The idea behind this is to put the loot in the hands of the players who will net out the most DPS/HPS/Mitigation, and allow us to clear the bosses more easily. Bosses WILL die again and loot WILL drop again. IF YOUR SOLE GOAL IS LOOT THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. That being said, loot will be distributed as evenly as possible and not one person will gear miles ahead of another as that would be counter productive. Add me if interested. Reza#1890Saae50 Sep 14
Sep 14 The Watch - Casual Guild The Watch is looking for a few good gnomes, night elves, pandas, humans, Smelly dwarves and wet dogs (worgens) to fill our ranks. We are a casual guild that enjoys most aspects of game play (we skip out on pvp). We enjoy all things PVE getting into the world and dungeon exploration. Going after the most wanted criminals in Azeroth. We are gathering our force to mount a campaign to Argus. Our goal, to end the legion. We are tired of the florescent green landscape and stained armor. If hunting down the most wanted with a posse of friends is something you like to do, check out http://thewatchlb.enjin.com or our recruiting officer (Serenity#1460) Sincerely, Atremynis Commander of the Watch. PS For those interested in Raiding, we are currently 9/9 Normal ToS and 5/9 Heroic ToS. We also are supporting an alt run (Normal Difficulty) on Saturday Nights and for those who miss the main run.Artemynis1 Sep 14
Sep 13 Ret Pally Looking for Raid Team I am looking for a raid team. Trying to raid on the Weekend Fri Sat Sun. Does not have to be three days. Looking for evening server timeNimicry0 Sep 13
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Looking For A Daytime Raiding Guild DPS Warrior, i play Fury/Arms. Looking For A morning raiding guild that starts around 830am-12pm 'PACIFIC TIME' my B-tag is Awesome#1621.If anyone is interested send me a tell. Im currently in proudmoore server, but will server transfer for the right guild.I been raiding since Wrath days on and off.Aggromaniac1 Sep 12
Sep 11 902 Resto Druid Looking for guild My schedule just changed. I am a 3/10M Resto druid that is looking to come back to lightbringer. I can raid weekends, Mondays, Fridays, Wednesdays and Thursdays past 8. Please add me on Bnet @ FatalLeaf#1239 if you are interested6 Sep 11
Sep 11 [A] 921 Holy Priest LFG my ilvl 921 54 traits in my artifact. 8/9 heroic TOS Exp. I did skip a few expansions due to traveling for work. The following is what I am looking for in a guild: Requirements: - Active guild - mythic+, TOS-H progression, TOS-N farm. (I really like running mythic+ 10-16 keys) - Community - not just logging on for raids, but to do other stuff as well. I like to think I am very active pretty much running anything I can. - No loot council or any variation of it. (this is non-negotiable) - Alliance Guilds only please - You need a healer!, not a dps (I need to work on my shadow spec - I have no legendaries for it yet, at least not viable ones). I'm not saying I opposed to it - I need to re-gear for shadow. - 2-3 days of raiding (in a perfect world: Weekdays/maybe sundays (2-3 days 8-11pm or 7-11pm I can go till 11:45 CST) - this is flexible available for trialing as long as you are alliance. Last guild used loot council and in my opinion abused it a little. Hit me up on discord Syphr#5991. Hit me up on btag rzrbak#11652Draexeh1 Sep 11
Sep 9 <Ecksdee> Recruiting! LF Tank and a few DPS We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-11 Server time. We are currently 9/9H and are looking for a talented tank, and a few skilled dps as we move into Mythic. *CURRENT NEEDS* Tanks - Any Healers - Filled Melee DPS - Any, specifically DH, DK, Pally Ranged DPS - Any, specifically Mage, Warlock. Balance Druid Our goals as a raid are to experience WoW's raid content by smoothly progressing throughout each tier and enjoy ourselves by killing bosses with friends in the search for purples and prestige. That being said we try to hold accountability during raid and expect everyone to put forth a strong effort to perform both mechanically and damage/healing. For raid, during Mythic Progression we will provide feasts and flasks to all raiders and trials. Loot is distributed via a Loot Council consisting of several Officers, and a rotating raid member. Loot will be passed out at the discretion of the Loot Council, taking into consideration the following; attendance, current gear, importance of said item (specifically trinkets, tier, relic), and impact. If you are interested or have any questions please contact me on BNET: Syrup#1855 GM|RL: Mos - Syrup#1855Mos5 Sep 9
Sep 8 Obsidian Sky: Actively Recruiting Raiders About Us Formed March 16, 2014, We started near the end of the Mist of Pandaria expansion with the raid Siege of Orgrimmar and only finished the Expansion 14/14N finishing realm 41st. We ended the Warlords of Draenor expansion with a successful 13/13 Mythic (12/13 Mythic before the start of the pre-patch) We achieved realm rank #8 out of over 50 guilds in Mythic progression and US rank #644 (Top 3% US) and World rank #2446 (Top 4% World) We plan to continue this for years to come. All being said we have had some loss in the guild due to life changes, this hit us not only as a raid group but as a community. Our guild is more than just a raid team we are also a family and are looking to expand that family. Raid Times Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 PM PST Progression 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M We use RCLootcouncil for gear distribution. Needs Active players to run high M+10 on a daily. Exceptional DPS for nighthold. If you are looking for a new guild to raid with and would like to progress in Legion this is what to expect. What you will get -A very stable guild we have never been close to falling apart. -A guild where you are treated with respect and shown how to improve yourself as a raider. -A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. -A space to relax and enjoy life. Logging into the game won't just be doing dailies and raiding. -A new family. This will be just like your own family, sometimes you will love us and other times you will get upset. But at the end of the day we will be there for you. What we want -Players who are progression oriented, able to improve and adjust to fights rapidly. We can not kill bosses without making positive changes attempt after attempt. -Players that do not just want to raid but also are looking for a home. This means not just logging in to raid but also social. WoW is more than just gear it is about making connections -Players not looking for a stepping stone. We only want to take in members who are looking for a home. -Players that are able to take criticism. You will be yelled at you can not take it personal, it is only because we want to be able to kill end game bosses. This also means you will admit to mistakes either openly if you are comfortable or in a tell. If you have any questions either post on our forums (www.obsidiansky.org) or Private Message Devonity or message an officer in-game. Please Specify what team you'd like to trial for. Àbaddôn - Devonity#1832 (Guild Master) Yohannes - Tekremi#1794 (Co-Guild Master) Azo - Azotorp#1368 (Raider / Web Admin) Hope to hear from you!Sìr24 Sep 8
Sep 7 [A] <Of the Dream> 1/9 M Recruiting DPS <Of the Dream> (1/9M, 9/9H ToS) is a progression oriented guild with a casual atmosphere looking for members to flesh out our mythic raid roster. We’re currently searching for reliable Mythic raid DPS spots. We’re a fun loving bunch, but also know how and when to get serious and kill internet dragons. We’d much prefer to have a player who can consistently show up to raids on time, and perform to an acceptable level than somebody who maybe makes half the raids and looks pretty when it’s a farm fight. Being able to understand things, and think critically about an encounter, and your role within it, is vital to making progress easy, and we want as many of those people as we can muster. In short, we want consistency and an ability to perform the roles needed to kill a boss. We’d rather you have blue parses and do a mechanic than have orange ones but screw the raid if something targeted you. Important information: Tuesday, and Thursday, raid nights, with Wednesday as a clear day for old or outdated content (presently, this means Normal ToS). 8:30-12:30 Central RCLoot Council is used as the loot distribution. If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with me, or add guywitharock#1755, sabri#11848, berserkzombie#1528, or milad #1464 as a battle tag friend for answers.Priestda0 Sep 7
Sep 7 <Notion> [5/9M] Recruiting Exceptional DPS Notion has raided together for over 8 years across 4 different servers while priding ourselves on our strong performance and laid back atmosphere. We have taken a slight step back in terms of competitiveness this expansion, and are raiding one night less than we have in the past. That being said, our goals still remain the same - to clear all available content in a timely manner while having a great time doing so. By joining Notion you join a tight-knit group of friends who love playing together. Along the years we have brought many people into the fold, most of whom continue to play with us in some form or another. You get a guild that has talented players, experienced officers and a drive to give its members access to any and all content they wish to see. We pride ourselves on our ability to clear through current mythic content in a timely manner on a six hour/two day schedule. As such, solid attendance is mandatory. We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS players, and one healer/dps pivot. That being said, all players and roles will be considered. Our raid times are: Tuesday - 6pm - 9pm server (9pm-12pm eastern) Wednesday - 6pm - 9pm server (9pm-12pm eastern) Sunday - Optional Clean up (Heroic) and Alt Raid Contact Log (logan#1936), Dogland (dogland#1161), Sstorm (sstorm#1669), or Memeslmao in game for more information.Dogblessyou11 Sep 7
Sep 7 [KoT] Friendly mature 2-day PST guild LF dps KoT - casual 2 day per week raid guild is looking for friendly mature players who want to raid and enjoy the social aspects of World of Warcraft over hardcore progression. Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:30 pm-10:30 pm PST Progression level: 9/9 N ToS, 8/9 H ToS KoT is a laid back raiding guild for people who are 30+ years old, with families/jobs. We have a positive, constructive raiding environment. Our guild is ideal for people who take pride in playing well, but don't want to get criticized for not min-maxing to the extreme. WoW-life balance is very important to us. We're looking for people who want to raid two nights per week (Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. PST), and also enjoy logging on for Mythic+ dungeons on off-nights. Our ideal guild candidates who want to experience Heroic mode raiding content but are also mature, respectful, and enjoy social interaction. We're primarily looking for people to fill DPS roles, but happy to talk to anyone who feels like they would be a good fit for our guild culture. To join the guild, or find out more information, just contact MercurioBlue#1648 or leave a message on our guild site @ http://kotguild.shivtr.comFarben0 Sep 7
Sep 6 (A) LF Small, Casual raiding guild. Looking to get back into raiding. Was previously raiding in a AOTC semi-hardcore guild for EN & NH. Took a break from the game for a short time, but would now like to continue for the rest of ToS and going into Throne. This will be my first melee class going into a raid. I switched mains when 7.2.5 came out and thats when I took my break. Unholy spec. I have discord.Sideclops6 Sep 6
Sep 6 Curse of Flesh [A] Recruiting H ToS Guild Name: Curse of Flesh Faction: Alliance Progression: We organized a heroic EN with all guild members on and several pugs that got 10 people their Ahead of the curve achievement. Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 – 9 pm server Openings: Accepting all classes, all specs Website: http://curseofflesh.wordpress.com/ Curse of Flesh is a guild for people who are excited about raiding but have limited time available. We are committed to respecting our members’ time by starting and ending our raids on time as well as focusing during our raids. We will be clearing normal and heroic Nighthold. Contact: Qiane#1237Qiane10 Sep 6
Sep 4 [H] Ominous Thank you for your interest in our guild. We are a laid back guild with a roster of 200+ active players. We do everything from ToS Raids to BG's. Our raid times are 6:30pm server weekends. We don't have any rules except 18+, be respectful of other players, Give help if you want help, and deposit if you want to withdraw (guild bank). We prefer players that are mature 18-21+ yrs old, that have experience raiding, and are interested in end game progression. (raiding isnt required to join) Whisper/Mail me in-game for invites/more info.Rhagnok1 Sep 4
Sep 4 {A} Exordium LFM! <Exordium> is a newly formed Alliance guild on US-Lightbringer (PvE) that is looking for any strong players to round out our team so we can start pushing into raiding. Officers have known each other for about 3 years now and are currently 5/9H, we decided to break off and create our own guild and as the name Exordium shows, this is a new beginning for us. The goal of this guild is to down bosses at casual yet progressive pace. We want players who care about their performance and the raid and that are willing to give their best. Contact: Aeristar#11668 (GM) or Meistar in game. monkee#1418 (RL) or Everdarker in game. Raid Times Tuesday: 8-11 CST/ 9-12est Thursday: 8-11 CST/ 9-12est We need people who are going to show up on time and put work in during raids. End goal is current tier heroic progression and if enough bodies are present for Mythic raiding then we'll step into that when the time comes. ~If you stand in fire, please do not apply! ~ What We Need: Heals: HPal, HPriest, RSham, RDruid DPS: Open Tank: Prot Warrior, Guardian Druid, BM Monk, Prot Pala. Loot Rules: We are currently planning on using personal until the team shapes up. Once the guild group is formed, we'll move on to a Loot Addon such as RCLootCouncil and then loot will be handed out based on the following criteria: Attendance, Performance, Upgrade, Tier bonus, and Frequency of Loot. So for those interested, we are a casual, fun guild who joke and raid together in a friendly atmosphere but we are still focused on progressing through content when the time comes. When we aren't raiding we are still a pretty active guild. We do Mog runs, Achievement runs, Weekly stuff, and are always looking for something else to do. We are proud to help out any and all members of our guild. What you put into it is what you'll get out of it. If you are interested and/or have questions, add me (Aeristar#11668) on Btag or find us in game!Meistar9 Sep 4
Sep 3 Easiest One 5/9M 2day >>Easiest One<< Has opened for Recruitment again. In need of a quality DPS (rogue or mage). Currently 5/9 mythic. Have been cutting edge all xpac. Add DOODLLE#1615 (all caps needed)and lets talk. 2 days a week, Tuesday and Thursday only 630-1030pm serverDoodlle0 Sep 3
Sep 2 <Deadly Penguin Squad> 9/9H LFM Mythic ToS <Deadly Penguin Squad> 9/9H ToS Is currently looking for Heals (Mistweaver/Holy Priest) and DPS (Mage/SPriest/Boomkin/Warlock/Arms Warrior) 900+ to raid Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We are a guild of Mythic experienced raiders and friends of a high skill cap from previous expansions dating back to Vanilla. Semi Casual raiding 3 nights a week, Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00pm PST until 10:00pm PST. Our Goal is to succeed in Mythic raiding progression in raids with a progressive mentality while still enjoying the game as a whole. What we Expect from you as a Raider - Be prepared with self buffs (Food/Flasks/Potions/Runes) - Raid ready 15 minutes prior to start time - Proper Research of progression fights prior to Raid - Knowing the ins and outs of your class at all times - Mature and Passive attitude towards Guildies Apply online at - http://deadlypenguinsquadguild.enjin.com/recruitment For Recruitment Questions Contact - Poodarf#1464 - GM Taeri#1989 - Co GM Navek#1666 - OfficerTalem1 Sep 2
Sep 2 <Centered> Recruiting! Weekend raids! I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for hard core, I can tell you that we don’t run mythic raids… but what we do do is have a very particular casual set of skills. Skills that have been acquired since vanilla. Skills that make us a nightmare for hard core. If you join <Centered> now, that will be the end of it, I will not recruit you, I will not pursue you.. but if you don’t I will post endless recruitment threads, I will find you, and you will join my guild. OK so are you hooked yet? Great, yeah, I thought that was pretty dumb too, but, here we are. Are you just returning to the game after many years or xpacs? Do you want a place that isn't has hardcore as you used to be but where you still have the option to do things when you want to if you have time? Great, cool me too. We're looking for casual, yet competent players! <Centered> is looking to flesh out our ranks! We've all at some point been 3-4 day a week raiders, and now that were older, and we have some semblance of a life we are doing something a bit more casual. We are a heroic raid team with no intentions of going any further into mythic content, we want the game to be fun, and most definitely, NOT a drag. We are 7/7 H EN, 10/10 H NH, 9/9 N TOS, and 6/9 H TOS. So what can we offer you? Right now were looking for competent members of all kinds for some weekend raid slots. Were currently offering (Saturday 4:30 PM-7:30PM PST and Sunday 4:30-7:30 PM PST (this is server time))runs through normal ToS, with heroic progression ToS directly following . Anyone online and of the appropriate gear level is welcome to come to normal runs while heroic runs are for mains only at this time. We also have a very lax attendance policy so you can have a life, and the days you don’t have a life, you can come raid with us. What makes this great is, if you can't make it one day, one week, two weeks, etc, if life gets in the way you're still welcomed back if you're available. We're not trying to recreate the days of 8hr BWL's or excessive burn out; were trying to see the content for quest items and some progression. And finally, if you don't want to get into big groups and do things, we want to get more members that just want to do the odd mythic+. Even if you don't want to do that, we'd love to have more decent people to chat with. Bottom line is this: We want to provide an environment that doesn't remove you from active raiding if say you have a baby, you actually want to go do something on the weekend, or you just don't feel like playing one week. So what are we looking for from you? Be competent and comfortable playing your class. Know how to move out of fire, know how to put in a little bit of time and effort into learning the most effective way to play your class. We don’t ask much, mistakes happen, but we also want to help where we can to so if you have questions: ASK!! Current needs include: Everyone, DPS, DPS… seriously dps. But we are definitely looking for: A pally healer A flex shaman (Elemental/resto) A warlock A rogue Hybrids always welcome. So if that sounds good to you, if you want to try us out contact us here: find us in game or shoot us a message Battletag: TariHS#1580 (me, Ataria), Captstone#1874 (Kyriélle), or /who Centered and talk to: Sareene, Sageclaw, or send a tell to any member and ask to speak to an officer, one of us is nearly always on, and most of us check our in game mail if we aren’t. So don’t be shy, figuratively step right up, join a guild full of .. pretty ok people. We can’t wait to hear from you!!Ataria5 Sep 2
Aug 30 [A] <Inertia> - 9/9H LF Rdps and Heals <Inertia> - EST. 2008 is a progression raiding guild based on Lightbringer. We are a stable, friendly guild focused on mythic progression and are looking for a couple of solid players to help us push further in 7.3 and beyond! Current Progression : 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras Raiding Schedule : Tues 9PM to 12AM PST Wed 9PM to 12AM PST Thurs 9PM to 12AM PST – extra day for off-night raids and optionally during progression Non-raid days include a couple groups for extra activities such as pushing higher M+ and PvP. Currently Recruiting : Healer - Shaman DPS – Open (RDPS) As always, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply! Contact info : Lizzieag – Lizzieag#1746 Vaan – Vaan#1668 Stratoliner – Beerwolf#1199Vaan1 Aug 30
Aug 29 - -Coffeedude0 Aug 29
Aug 29 <HotP> (Stormrage) Building new heroic team <Hand of the Pantheon> is building a brand new Heroic raid team for current and upcoming content. We are looking for dedicated players who wish to grow and progress through raid content as a team. Players that are willing to take criticism, advice and improve. Our members are expected to put effort into their characters and raid team, as well as to participate on as much guild group content as possible. At the same time they are also expected to be respectful of others and to help any guild mates if needed. About us <Hand of the pantheon> is an Alliance based guild on Stormrage-US that was formed in Legion with the aspirations to grow into a tight-knit community who enjoys doing content together. Our main focus is to have fun in this game and to clear the content it has to offer. We take raiding seriously, but at the same time we know it can be stressful and is definitely not meant to be a second job but just a fun experience within the game. That's why we take a chill approach and rather than yelling or blaming, we take the time to fix and explain any mistakes that may happen along the way, not just smash our heads against walls until the tier is done. Learn as guild, grow as a guild, have fun as a guild. Raid information & Schedule Tuesday & Wednesday 10pm - 1am EST Loot council system. Based on biggest upgrade or Tier set. Voice Comms: Discord Recruitment Our goal is to have a 20m raid team to clear AotC content. At this point in time, we have DPS and Healer spots open. We're seeking for some specific classes to fill some spots but anyone interested in joining our guild will be considered and is welcome to do so. DPS • Hunter • Warrior • Rogue • Demon Hunter • Mage • Warlock • Death Knight Healer • Shaman • Priest • Druid Requirements • Minimum 905 ilvl • 52+ points on main Artifact Weapon What we have to offer: - A tight knit community that has a family atmosphere. - An opportunity to grow with a group of people and progress through Legion and upcoming expansions together. - A serious but fun raiding environment If you are interested on being part of our raid team or guild community, or if you have any questions, comments or concerns add me on btag Deuteros#1314, we would love to have a chat with you. Cheers!Health0 Aug 29
Aug 26 916 Prot Pally 916 Prot Pally LF a daytime raiding guild and home. East coast based preferred but am open to other options. I am 9/9 N and 3/9 H as of writing this. I'm down to earth and helpful if asked and I'm looking for a guild that is likewise. Havent had to join a new guild in a while so reply with any questions for anything I left out. Hope to hear from you thx! :)Starhelix0 Aug 26
Aug 26 [A] Looking to transfer Holy Priest, Huntard and Boomie looking to server transfer. We are looking for a raiding guild. After 8pm server, no Wed.Omgtree3 Aug 26
Aug 23 Exiled Alliance-LF caster dps Exiled Alliance is recruiting caster dps , lock,mage,boomy,ele shaman & possibly a healer or dps with heals os. we are 8/9H ToS , raid wed & Thursday 6-830ish pm PST. if interested pls leave a message & lets talk :DGreever0 Aug 23
Aug 23 917 H-Priest LFG What it says up top 917 holy priest looking for a guild. I have been playing WOW off and on since launch, mostly on with a few other games in the mix. I am looking for a heroic level guild that likes to have fun when they raid. I prefer to raid weekdays 9pm or after EST. I do not do shadow or disc, I do holy. I love to play holy so that is what I play. I just would like a nice group of adults to play with who do not take themselves or the game to seriously but can get er done. Oh if it matters I am 8 in concordance. Fixi#1347 is the numberFixee0 Aug 23