Lightbringer

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
7h Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras! Hey everyone! <Moderately Offensive> on Lightbringer is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras! We as a guild full cleared heroic Nighthold, unable to venture into mythic due to lack of participation and interest. However, we have since weeded out those who were not wanting to do mythic and are now hoping to be able to get there with Tomb. I myself have been a mythic raider in the past and hope to lead what I believe to be a strong core into some higher end content. We’re looking for some dps and a healer or two to fill out our raid team with the hopes of being able to get a full 20-man raid team together for mythic progression. Specifically, we desire: Two healers, consisting of a holy paladin and either a mistweaver monk or restoration shaman with a DPS offspec. Any ranged DPS, especially a warlock. Melee DPS are less desired as we are currently very heavy on them but we will judge based upon the player more than just the class they play. We raid from 6:30-9:30 PST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and are currently 9/9N and 1/9H. If you have any questions or just a desire to know more please add either myself (myth#1288) or myschy#1180. Thanks!Mythradma4 7h
7h <Party All the Time> 9/9N 3/9H Need mage <Party All The Time> is a weekend raiding guild, 2 days(Friday & Saturday), 6 hours a week(7-10PM pst)! Progression in Legion: ToS 9/9N 3/9H T19 - Nighthold 7/10M 10/10H Trial of Valor 2/3M Emerald Nightmare 7/7M We are currently in need of Quality DPS and Heals who can commit to a near 100%attendance and have high parses for their class. Classes Wanted: Non dk tank WW , Surv or Rogue If you are another class not listed in recruitment needs don't hesitate to contact any of the officers. What you can expect from us: -Flasks and pots provided -Experienced core of raiders with years of Heroic/Mythic exp -Communication with all raiders to what's expected of them on a fight per fight basis What we expect from you: -Care taken for the toon your looking to bring. ie: properly itemized/enchants. -General strats known before getting to progression bosses. -Attendance at 100% for the trail period and 90% + attendance after -Team focused attitude Loot is done via Loot Council. BIS stats/performance/Attendance/time on raid team are the factors that go into loot. The idea behind this is to put the loot in the hands of the players who will net out the most DPS/HPS/Mitigation, and allow us to clear the bosses more easily. Bosses WILL die again and loot WILL drop again. IF YOUR SOLE GOAL IS LOOT THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. That being said, loot will be distributed as evenly as possible and not one person will gear miles ahead of another as that would be counter productive. Add me if interested. Reza#1890Saae25 7h
7h <A><Ricos Roughnecks>10/10H NH <Ricos Roughnecks> on Lightbringer: 10/10H NH Raid times: Monday/Wednesday 7pm-9pm PST. Recruitment needs: Tank: Always looking for off tanks for Mythic+ and off nights for Raiding, but not seriously looking to fill main tank positions at this time. Heals: Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin Disc Priest DPS: Priest (Shadow) Rogue (any spec) Warrior (any spec) Death Knight (Frost) Druid (Feral) Shaman (any spec) Hunter (Survival) Warlock (Destruction, Affliction) Monk (Windwalker) *If you aren't one of the classes listed above, please still apply! We believe in having a competitive roster and are open to any opportunities. Raid Expectations: We only raid two nights a week, and only for two hours each night, so we expect our raiders to be online and ready to go 15 minutes before raid to start grouping, so we can get going on time. We also expect raiders to stay the entirety of the allotted time. During raids we try to be efficient and focused, meaning we aim to cut time on farm bosses, reduce time spent not on bosses including wipe recovery and efficient trash pulling/downing. We come prepared, and we expect others to as well. Raiders should be doing research and keeping up to date on all the latest updates and class changes and knowing how it will affect them. We expect our raiders to actively partake in strategy discussion during progression, be accountable for their mistakes and fixing them, take constructive criticism, and most importantly have fun! Loot: We run Master Loot, but do not loot council. We round robin gear, so if you get a piece and go to roll on another, someone will have priority over you if they haven't received a piece. With that said, we are a very close group (detailed below) and often will pass on gear for other players and the like if it is a big upgrade or something of the like. This is not required. About us: We have been a guild in some shape or form since the Burning Crusade. We have a large core that are very close friends, both in game and out. We have an annual meetup that we all look forward to, and every year it gets more populated and lasts longer! True, we are looking for raiders, and if that's the only role you would like to fill we would be more then happy to have you, but more so, we are looking to add to our group of friends. Corny to the max, but also true. We are college students, parents, professionals, friends and family. We are more then just a raid group, but a community. If this sounds good to you, let us know : ) Contact Info: Guild master & Raid lead: Arnaq- MrFancyPants#1592 Recruitment Officer: Rinnoha- Rinnoha#1612 Officers: Mcdingus- Bodkin#1331 Havikroth- shibbyman#1124 Ashidari- Ash#1125Havikroth3 7h
8h [A] Looking for RDPS Do you like to have fun? Do you like to progress? Do you hate your guild for pushing you out of your raid because your class/spec doesn't do the DPS "needed"? We'll take you! Knights of the Alliance is an old guild that had been around since vanilla. We rocked the server from Vanilla until Cata when alot of our raiders got deployed. However, we are back and kicking it again! In Legion, we have are currently 10/10 on normal Nighthold and 10/10 in heroic. We are also 7/9 in N-ToS and will be starting in H-ToS soon. We are your local, friendly neighborhood guild that just happens to kick !@# when we do things together. There are a few things you need to know about us before you consider joining us - 1. If you are worried about being the first on a server, jumping into mythic immediately, or getting gear, we aren't the guild for you. There are plenty of elites $%^-*!@ guilds that will take you. Good luck in your endeavors. 2. The vast majority of us were in the military. As such, we swear, we talking crudely, and we are blunt. Suck it up snowflake. 3. This guild started off as a family guild, and we continue that in both reality and tradition. I have 2 older brothers who I raid with and my parents are also in guild. So with tradition, that means you will be made fun of if you join us. You will be called all sorts of names because it's fun to tear down your brothers. If that is going to hurt your feelings, we aren't the guild for you. 4. We are extemely laid back, especially on trash and bosses that we have on farm. And bosses that we are currently working on. And bosses that we are trying for the first time. Pretty much all of the time, we are laid back. You aren't going to be booted for accidently pulling. You should expect us cause general chaos and mayhem before, during, and after a pull. Have a sense of humor, people! It's a damn game! If this bothers you, don't bother writing me. If you have made it this far in my post, it's time to tell you the date and times of our raiding. Thursday and Friday 8-1030 CST, although Friday's may go over. We are looking for RDPS - we have 2 tanks and 4 healers that will never have a problem with healing or showing up, but DPS seems to be a little more difficult right now. We are looking for pretty much any range DPS, except a mage and a hunter. With the healers that we have, we are shooting for 10 dps, although we have taken more in with us, just to see if we can handle it. We can. Finally, we don't care what class or spec you have. We prefer a wide variety of both, with an even mixture between melee and ranged. For us, it's about how to play your class and who you are as a person, rather than your specific spec and class. If you are interested, message me on my BNet ID - FallenAngel#1436Treincin3 8h
13h <<A>> The Fallen Renegades *Lightbringer* LFM Welcome <<A>> The Fallen Renegades <<Lightbringer Server>> is now recruiting! The Fallen Renegades is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is: ... We are looking for solid guild members, however come August (due to personal reasons) we will start raiding. In the mean time I am looking for the following for our core raiding members: Level 110 Ilvl 895+ for Raiding Legion DPS 300-400K+ for Raiding Legion HPS 300-400K+ for Raiding Legion What we are Looking For: ... Raid Days/Times Tue/Wed/Thur 7p - 9p PST ... The Fallen Renegades looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge. ... Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked ...Yesabella1 13h
13h Tank and DPS combo looking to get back Sup y'all. I'll try and keep this short and sweet, but I do like to ramble, so. Fair warning. I'm known around the webs as Khai'xur and I'm a long time tank in WoW and just about any other game that allows for getting punched in the face. I've been playing WoW since early BC and been a tank since 1999 in EQ. I play most times with my fiance, and we are currently looking for a guild after deciding we just didn't want to be leaders any longer. My experience can be listed as extensive, and I consider myself "dedicated casual", in that while I don't push cutting edge and grind endlessly, I min/max to the best of my abilities with what I do have. I am currently a Prot Paladin at 882 with 2 Legendaries, and have just returned to WoW after breaking for most of Legion due to personal/family stuff. My fiance is playing an 868 Frost DK, and really loves the style, but is also considering switching to Warlock, for more demon stuff. For me, it's go tank or go home, so if you want a pair of DPS, you might need to look elsewhere. We're looking for a good group to get established with, that has an understanding that life takes priority over games, and will be a match for our schedules. We live in central time, but work the late shifts - so we are usually available Tues-Fri around 7PM server time until 10/11PM server and 7PM-whenever AM on Saturday. Sunday and Mondays are much more open, but we like to sleep in and stay up late. Ideally, we'd like to help push Normal/Heroic raid content, and assist with keeping people rotating through M+ dungeons. We know our classes and adapt through any and all changes with ease. This Paladin was the first character I made in WoW and I've played him through every patch since 2.1. We don't mind being part of a Raid Team B, or even alt raids, if that's where we best fit. We're just looking for a place to settle down and not have to pug so much, because... well. Pugs. We both bring previous raid and guild leader experience, and a general knowledge of how to do games. We -are- a package deal, and though we don't always play/raid together, we don't want to join separate guilds. If you think we might be comfy in your guild, you can hit me up on my btag of Khaixur#1351 or just drop a reply here, and we'll check your stuff out when we get a chance.Khaixur6 13h
1d Recruiting All For TOS Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional heals and dps. We plan to hit TOS running when the doors open and progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 10/10 normal, 10/10 heroic NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera0 1d
1d Psychøsis: Recruiting for ToS New Guild growing with players who have completed 10/10 HNH. LFM players to join us to raid ToS. Need healers and accepting all players. Add dwhalen#1292 for more information!Lëxië7 1d
1d 901 fury warrior LF guild! As the title says, I'm a 901 fury warrior looking to join a raiding guild. Due to my schedule I can't raid on Tuesday and Thursday evenings but I should be ok otherwise! (this would be anything besides 5:30 to 9:30 PST) So far at 10/10 H NH only but looking to get into mythic. Got my aotc fairly early considering that I begun playing late into the release of the nighthold raid and am a quick learner.Velloom2 1d
1d H EN resubber looking for guild I have access to Warrior prot/fury, Mage or Affliction lock. I'd probably like to find a place that has an alts run schedule and if I prove out, work into something progression based. I love M+ runs too. All toons are geared around 850-870 ilvl so a small investment at first, but I usually carry weight and help carry the meters once in average ilvl ranges. 2 nights a week is ideal, weekdays, 5-10 PM Server ranges work.Twofeettall8 1d
1d 895 Death Knight LF Casual Raiding Guild (A) Greetings and Salutations Comrades, Golgarth here, looking to find a casual raiding guild. Looking for a guild that raids 1-2 nights a week, preferably on EST. I have been a casual player since the end of the MoP expansion. Recently due to my schedule becoming routine, I am looking to foraying back into raiding, albeit at a casual level, just looking Normal and Heroic. I can play either Blood or Frost proficiently and keep up to date on all changes concerning my chosen class. I will be timely, and come prepared with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Gems, and having researched the content that we will be doing. If this sounds like something your guild could use, feel free to drop me a line here or in game. I thank you for your time, and have an excellent day!Golgarth6 1d
1d [A]<Lose Your Life> 3/9 H Tues/Thurs EST [Alliance - Lightbringer - PVE] <Lose Your Life> is seeking new test subjects - no wait, members, yeah that one - for our 2-day Heroic and Mythic progression team on Lightbringer. All new recruits will be subject to a transmog critique, psychological evaluation, and brief trial period on our one-of-a-kind Raider Enhancement Serum (patent pending). Given that we keep a light raid schedule, we expect raiders to do their homework on their class, new encounters and maintain good attendance. As we try to keep an adult environment, we’re only accepting applicants 18 and older. Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Check out some progression raiding https://youtu.be/zsyTp4s7rEY or our slightly less successful exploits https://youtu.be/RKJPCIQKB0E Recent Raid Achievements: 3/9 H ToS 9/9 N ToS 5/10M NH 10/10H NH AotC 3/3H ToV AotC 7/7M EN 7/7H EN AotC Currently Recruiting: Ranged or Melee DPS *Full on leather classes and shamans* We’re happy to have any exceptional players. Don’t be afraid; come apply! Apply on our website if you’d like to join us http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk. Sugar#1437 Dorgenedge#1701 Darann#1686Sugarvenom7 1d
1d [H] H/M ToS Guild Recruiting? Good afternoon everyone! I am curious if Lightbringer has any Heroic or Mythic Tomb of Sargaras guilds recruiting and who have raid times at or after 6:00pm? (It's my understanding that No Big Deal is the only real Horde raiding guild, but that they start raiding at 5:00pm.) Thanks in advance for the information!Shinobii0 1d
1d <Fusion> is recruiting for Mythic ToS Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to looking into being a part of our online family! We are a social/family based Guild that focuses on providing a fun, challenging and positive atmosphere and overall game experience to our members. We have been around as a guild since the late part of MoP but a vast number of our members have been playing off and on since classic WoW. We believe this is a great place to call home as we make sure not to lose ourselves to any one part of the game completely and that we see our members as people and not just a number! If any of this interests you please feel free to read on and contact us for any information and possible guild membership. RAIDING- We are currently recruiting for core spots in our progression team for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Below is a list of what we are looking for and general information about the raids. Additionally any exceptional candidate will always be considered for a spot even if your class is not listed specifically. Tank- Currently have 2 tanks however a DPS with tank offspec would be great Ranged DPS- Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Hunter Melee DPS- Warrior, Retribution Paladin, Havoc Demon Hunter Healers- Full ATM Raid Times- 7pm-10pm PST Raid Days- Tuesday and Thursday Progression- 8/9 N ToS and 3/9 H ToS We are aiming to build up to a 25 man roster of core members to be able start fresh and hit Tomb of Sargeras quickly and push into Mythic ToS. Even though Mythic is only 20 we need and want to have the flexibility to be able to run certain comps per boss and to cover absences and vacations as needed. Loot is distributed mainly by loot council and with RCLootCouncil. We do NOT use the point system for loot, only the interface so the council can see all info before making their decision and make sure it goes to the best use available for each piece. Lastly, our ideal raider is someone who shows up ON TIME, is prepared with the knowledge of the fight, Flask/food/pots are provided but we need help outside of raid to farm, carries their own weight with class performance and mechanics and above ALL else has a TEAM mentality not an individualistic mindset. GUILD ACTIVITIES- Outside of raids we are usually doing Mythic+ dungeons and have the majority of the raid team with Keystone Master and a few select members are in the top 10 rankings among their classes for the entire server. Needless to say we do these a LOT!! We also organize guild competitions, Mount runs, and achievement runs monthly as well. We do have a decent amount activity in PvP but are looking for a few more who would be interested in working on an RBG Team as well. Our voice server is thru discord and to get to know our members you will want to have this ASAP. The vast majority of our time is spent in their bull!@#$ting around and while we do use guild chat often discord is the best way to get noticed. In conclusion, if this seems like a place you'd like to try out as a potential home for you please get in contact with our recruitment officer below. Recruitment Officer- Alphadevil (Bnet Thanatos#11800) Guild Master- Ascé (alt code 130 for the é) (Bnet JmoneyMS #1405) We also have a discord server at https://discord.gg/fxVPj8j please feel free to join say hello to everyone in the tavern chat there. In the discord you can also find out more about us in our guild info text tab as well as our application process.Ascé7 1d
1d The Coalition 7/10H 10/10M LF DPS/Rsham The Coalition of US-Lightbringer (PST-PVE) 7/10H 10/10M The Guild has been together for 11 years and still has a lot of members from Vanilla. We offer a progressive minded raid while having a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. We joke around, have a good time but still get stuff done. Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10-30pm PST Sometimes have an optional heroic clear on the weekends. Loot would be distributed by a loot council, based upon performance, need, and attendance. A lot of the raid consumables are provided by the guild to help with the burden of raiding. At this time we provide, Flasks, Food, pots, Augment runes, Vantus Runes and Repairs. We are looking for friendly team orientated individuals that will help put the guild first yet keep the fun gaming environment that we have. Melee DPS Rogues Ranged DPS Boomkin Healer Rsham We will always consider any exceptional application of any class or spec. Please post your apps on our website http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/ If you have any questions feel free to add me Lunana#1345 or Xellos#1969Lüná136 1d
2d Tempus Dominus- Recruiting 2/10 H TOS Tempus Dominus (Lightbringer-US) Raid Times 5:30-8:30 server time (8:30-11:30 est) Tuesday-Thursday Personal Loot 9/9 N 2/9 TOS We have a core group of experienced & talented players who are looking for more to come kill some bosses with us. We have a fun raid environment but take our raiding and play serious. If this sounds like the guild for you contact us :) Must be knowledgeable of your class and spec. We are currently recruiting a tank, heals and ranged DPS. Contact for more details if interested.. Fuzzy#1494 Psychosiz#1816 Gingerbread#1467 gizmo85#1629Dreåm0 2d
2d <Novus Sanctum> is recruiting for ToS! Welcome to <Novus Sanctum>! New players, levelers, dungeoneers, raiders, pvpers. All are welcome! We are seeking a few talented and enthusiastic players to join our ranks so that we can Lara Croft our way into ToS. Our team has AoTC EN, ToV, and NH. Our raid environment is relaxed but focused, with the idea that cracking a joke is more than okay (no robots) but when it's time to knuckle down, everyone pulls their weight and goes into serious-mode, keeping vent clear and taking stock of the situation. Our progression raid team meets on Tuesday/Thursday, raid time being 5:45pm-8:30pm PST (Server) time. We also plan on running H NH on Saturday, same time, during which folks will bring their alts and everyone will be welcome. We could use any of the following to round out our raid group: Mage Warlock MM BM Hunter Elemental shaman Boomkin DK Warrior Rogue WW Monk We will also consider other classes if you've got the right stuff! What you need: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation, and keep up to date with any class changes • Have Concordance of the Legionfall unlocked for your primary spec • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude. We regularly run dungeons, Mythic +s, and even old content if we get the urge. If you have any questions, we'd love to answer them! Contact our raid lead Melyssana, myself (Dagný), or Breebird. Be sure to check out our guild webpage at: http://novuskiller.enjin.com/ And our Discord at: https://discord.gg/NuqWspU Thanks for your time and we hope to see you in game!Dagný3 2d
2d 916 Unholy DK 7/10M NH LFG Add me @Andy#17750Andydarkman0 2d
2d 903 54th trait resto shaman Im currently putting my feet in the water! im currently a 3/10 resto shaman with 6% wipes on krosus. im available after 9pm cts monday through sat and 6pm cstsunday! Ahliana#11191 is my btag feel free to get in touch with me :0)Ahlie2 2d
2d 902 Resto Druid Looking for guild My schedule just changed. I am a 3/10M Resto druid that is looking to come back to lightbringer. I can raid weekends, Mondays, Fridays, Wednesdays and Thursdays past 8. Please add me on Bnet @ FatalLeaf#1239 if you are interested5 2d
2d 902 Holy Priest 10/10 H NH Hey everyone I'm a 902 ilvl Holy Priest LF a new place to raid. Guild I'm in now has no drive to actually progress any further and are stuck 6/10 H. Im 10/10 H NH from pugging myself. Im looking for a laid back guild but who is serious enough to be able to progress. My available raid times are Wednesday and Saturdays anytime and after 11pm est the rest of the week If anyone is interested at all or has more question you can add my battle tag or post your guild spam below BakaBob#11421Sémirhagé2 2d
2d [A] <Wicked Claw> H-Tomb - Need 3DPS Faction: Alliance We're recruiting 3 DPS for Heroic Tomb (2RDPS and 1MDPS). About Wicked Claw This is an old guild dating back to 2008. Most of us are working professionals or college students. We consider ourselves casual raiders who enjoy working up to Heroic raiding content. Recruiting 3 DPS 2 Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter 1 Melee DPS: Warrior, Death Knight, Ret Paladin Raid times Fri and Saturday 7:30-10:30PM server time. We might move the Saturday raid to an evening weekday. Raid Requirements Above 600K DPS single target. The team size will be about 12-14 people. Additional Info This is a perfect raid for smart players that are too busy to raid Mythic content. Wicked Claw has 2 raid teams, one starting in Heroic and the other starting in Normal Tomb. This post is to recruit for the team starting in Heroic Tomb. We use Discord for raids, dungeons, or just to hang out. Respect is a must at all times. Players are expected to be familiar with mechanics and be prepared with gems, enchants, and flasks. For more info send Pemony a friend request (esm#1206) or an ingame mail.Pemony6 2d
2d [A] Inertia 5/10M NH 3/9H ToS Recruiting RDPS Raiding 2 nights a week: Tues/Wed 9pm - Midnight PST Looking for talented RDPS with team player attitude that put raid progression first, research personal performance and always keep team progression in mind. You can check out more details or apply at www.inertialb.com or message myself or another officer in game. Please provide logs and expect to trial a heroic NH raid, and pending that, a two week initiate period. No elitist, immature, or rude behavior, however we do like to joke around and have a good time, so have a thick skin and be able to take a joke. We like to keep a fast paced raid, so come prepared and be ready to blast through everything quickly. Thanks! DangerZone#12289 or Lily#1957 Officers: Thisguyfists, Rainlily, Lizzieag, SerretThisguyfists82 2d
4d The Watch, Casual Raiding Guild - Recruitment First, we have a lovely, laid back group of people here. Many of us have real life obligations, such as jobs and families but still want to raid. Getting boss kills can be serious business but this is a game and as such, we all want to have fun. We also want to experience the entire game. Some of us enjoy pvp or fishing or collecting pets. Whatever the case may be, we want you to enjoy this game the way you want to enjoy it while with a group of crazy, laid back people. Raid Times: Tues, Fri 7:45 pm cst (5:45 pm server) to 10:00 -10:30 pm cst (8:00 - 8:30 pm server). For more info we have a website at http://thewatchlb.enjin.com/home If you have any questions or you would rather speak with the recruiting officer, please talk to Seryneti or battletag: Serenity#1460Artemynis5 4d
4d <Shattered Knights> Is LFM! <Shattered Knights> We are a newly found guild that is looking to recruit for our 10 Man Core Late Night group! We are laid back, and have fun on our raids. We are looking for Three Ranged DPS and Also One Melee DPS for our ranks! We raid on Wednesday and Thursday 11PM Server Time! Short, sweet, and to the point!Kyano0 4d
4d <MetaCortex> 4/7H 7-10pst Tu/Wed/Th <MetaCortex> (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all, but prefer cloth/mail/plate (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Paladin or Priest preferred - ANYexceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with an emphasis on rewarding players for performance and attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat! ***Note - this post will be updated as needed to reflect current roster needs!Soleirissa3 4d
4d ISO Raiders for TOS Need All Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional heals and dps. We plan to hit TOS running when the doors open and progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 10/10 normal, 10/10 heroic NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera0 4d
4d Looking for an active Raiding Guild! Ilvl 900 Arms warrior, looking for an active guild that raids late evenings, any day but Monday. so 8 (server time) or so start time would be what I am looking for. I don't care about how fast we progress content just that if we are slow we have a great time doing it and the people are fun to raid with!Khro2 4d
4d Ember soul shard glyph (inscriptionists) If you know someone who has this recipe please send them my way, I'll pay an absurd (30k?) amount. Supposibly drops from Azsuna rep chest?Powerpig5 4d
4d Heroic NH, Mythic EN, Mythic plus Sales <The Coalition> 10 /10M 7/7M 3/3M Hi! Were starting up our sale runs again just like last xpac! These sale runs were super successful and in the end we did over 1000 heroic/mythic HFC runs getting people mounts, gear, and kills. These runs will normally occur on Sundays around 7pst. Mythic runs will be on Tuesdays at 7pst. Heroic NH personal loot 300k Heroic Guldan Personal Loot 100k Mythic EN all loot reserved 300k Key runs (details will need to be discussed with our seller for these runs, rough estimates below) 10's- 100k 15's- 300k There will also be a discount offered for anyone that wants to bring a friend to these runs (or even just a second toon of their own) just like we did in HFC. The discount will be situational based on what is purchased, but will normally be at least a 50k discount when purchased together. If interested please add Lunana#1345 to real ID and give me a whisper.Lüná122 4d
5d Anyone that can make Storm Helm Anyone that can make a Storm Helm, shoot me a request or mail in game. Looking for this for a transmog.Aymbot1 5d
5d ☆Recruiting for ToS☆ <Novus Sanctum> <Novus Sanctum> is in need of some DPS for our progression raid. We'll begin Tomb of Sargeras immediately. Raid times are 5:45-8:30 server time T/TH. Heroic Nighthold is 10/10 and is a fun run on Saturdays. Chill and active guild, experienced players. We're also recruiting in general! Hit us up with any questions. We use Discord and Vent. We can be reached by whispering Calikk/Melyssana, visiting novuskiller.enjin.com or Btag: Dirk#1794.Calikk0 5d
5d << Two Camels in a Tiny Car >>Nighthold <TWO CAMELS IN A TINY CAR> 10/10 H NH - 3/10 M NH == LEGION Kingdoms will burn as a shadow falls over Azeroth, the tomb of Sargeras will open. Are you prepared for battle, will you heed the call? Join the Camels and we shall..... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH! WARNING : This may cause the following side effects : Delusions of invincibility , imagined gains in dps, tanking and healing ability, inability to correctly get the F out of fire. Hair loss, muscle spasms and uncontrollable ranting / crying. Accepting ALL players casual, pvp, and raiders <Two Camels in a Tiny Car>...... what kind of guild name is that? Well let me tell you, we are a guild that doesn't try to impress anyone we have our own goals. We are not filled with elites jerks, we are laid back but we get progression without it being a full time job, we all have one of those. We remember what it was like to be part of a guild that felt like a second home, that is what we try to have here. We our a guild full of raiders that have been raiding together for a few years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh, joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here. NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays about two weeks from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion. Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population) Faction: Alliance Current Progression: 7/7 Normal & 7/7 Heroic EN & 4/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 ToV Normal, 3/3 ToV Heroic, 10/10 Normal Night Hold , 10/10 Heroic Night Hold, 3 /10 Mythic NH. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est. Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits! RECRUITING :OPEN = LF 2 Melee class with OS tank, for spot on our ToS team. We are still able to raid mythic night hold with our standby raiders but would like to have two core raiders. We always welcome new members for Legion. Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History : We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 3/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. Expectations Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before. A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often. Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Have the addons that are required to raid and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our raid content. What you can expect from us: Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do the world bosses as a guild before raids. WE do world quest , 5 man Heroic and Mythic dungeons together and help with anything else you might be having trouble with. Suramar's world quest are a big pain as you may know and we go as a group to make it easier for our more squishy players. lol Enjoyable and Social Guild: We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!! Get in contact with us Btag: GhostToast #11626 Btag: CoCoLattè #1866 In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/Belläzurrä39 5d
5d Resident Kabuki Theatre - 8/10M NH - Tue/Wed Resident Kabuki Theatre is currently looking for talented players to bolster our 2 night per week progression oriented raiding roster for Tomb of Sargeras. General Information Faction: Alliance Raid Size: 20 man Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Times: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST Website: http://rkt.enjin.com/ Current Progression 8/10M Nighthold 7/7M The Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor Current Need: - Ranged DPS Qualifying Characteristics As a player: We are looking for talented players who know their class inside and out, have the ability to fully commit to our raiding schedule, are progression oriented, and understand what it means to work as a team. Attendance: We need people who can commit 2 nights, 6 hours total per raid week. If your work/school/personal schedule is or may be a conflict in the near future, please do not seek a trial position. We do not raid on major holidays and are understanding of extraneous circumstances, however, these should be far and few. Trial Process Trial membership is obtained by applying on our forums and waiting for an officer to reach out to you for an interview after reviewing your application. If this interview proves you to be a potential asset to the raiding team, a follow up interview may be required with the raid leader or other officers. If the candidate is in accord with all expectations, we will offer a trial position. Trials will be subject to constant rotations in and out of the raid and generally will have limited loot access until they've made it successfully to raider status. Trial period consists of 3 weeks and 100% attendance is required. Trial period may be extended at the discretion of the officer core. Loot Distribution We run a "Loot Council" distribution style system which considers attendance, performance, how considerable an upgrade is, and if the item is BiS or not. Loot is ultimately decided at the discretion of the officer core. For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial, please head to rkt.enjin.com or reach out directly. BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622 BNET: Emerald#1525Neurosurgeon33 5d
5d 905 havoc dh lf guild I'm iso a raiding guild, I'm 10/10 Heroic.Lilbenjamin6 5d
6d Delete Please Welcome <<A>> The Fallen Renegades <<Lightbringer Server>> is now recruiting! The Fallen Renegades is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is: ... We are looking for solid guild members, however come August (due to personal reasons) we will start raiding. In the mean time I am looking for the following for our core raiding members: Level 110 Ilvl 895+ for Raiding Legion DPS 300-400K+ for Raiding Legion HPS 300-400K+ for Raiding Legion What we are Looking For: ... Raid Days/Times Tue/Wed/Thur 7p - 9p PST ... The Fallen Renegades looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge. ... Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked ...Yesabella6 6d
Jun 17 <A>DeathDealers LFM DeathDealers- Lightbringer : 7/7 HEN, 10/10 HNH. Rebuilding raid team after a "parting of the ways". Need all classes and spec to progress in TOS. Would like to groom a full cohesive team for core progression that enjoys doing things together and remembers "wiping is raiding and raiding is not personal". All raid food/ flasks are provided by guild and as we get more members that have raid professions we will provide mats for the outfitting of the team needs. We expect you to contribute to guild by striving to improve your Character(s) for raid, we don't expect you to grind AP for hours on end. Looking for 890Ilvl with Min Artifact level of 45 for our Raid team But is not a requirement. Casuals and folks leveling also welcome. We are a casual guild and wish to have fun first. Important info: Raid times are Tues & Weds 6:30pm-9:30pm Pacific Standard Time / PST Voice: Discord You can contact me via this thread or in-game if I'm on, or just pst a guildie for an officer to invite . GM: keshie#1575 Best regards,Tyberyus0 Jun 17
Jun 16 Looking for Riddle of steel old members Looking to have like a old reunion with some of the the veteran players who were in the guild Riddle of steel hit me up in game or post a commetElderhunt1 Jun 16
Jun 16 Searching for Casual guild with some raiding Hi everyone, I haven't done a guild search for some time now, but I am on the lookout for something to join. My guild has been essentially dead now for years and I have stayed as a casual player this expansion. I want to remain casual as my main area of playing, but I would also like to do some raiding as long as it is not very strict. My raiding experience has been scattered in recent expansions, but I am hoping to change that around. if there are guilds out there that don't do weekend raiding, I would be very interested in thinking about joining. HOWEVER I will only be able to do evenings or late night raiding as I am in a different time zone. I just don't want to remain in a dead guild any longer :) Replying to this topic, sending an ingame mail or a PM while I am in game is good for me :)Sanarah8 Jun 16
Jun 16 905 Vengance LF guild for H Nh/ToS Making this post for my boyfriend who plays on Lightbringer, He is 10/10H NH with raiding experience in WoD and is looking for a laid back smaller guild looking to progress though heroic ToS, feel free to leave posts here or add either me or his battle tag https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/%c3%86stheriot His Btag PoetsPrince#1812, My Btag Snow#1244Liselis4 Jun 16
Jun 16 <DMC> is looking for raiders for TOS Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional heals and rdps. We plan to hit TOS running when the doors open and progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 10/10 normal, 10/10 heroic NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera0 Jun 16
Jun 16 [A] 10/10H No Moral Compass LF raiders [A] No Moral Compass is looking for raiders to fill out our roster to continue raiding heroic Nighthold. We've had a few members of the guild have to leave for a variety of reasons and so we are looking to replenish our roster. No Moral Compass is a casual raiding guild with a relaxed atmosphere. We do not require anything of our raiders except to be chill and to be somewhat consistent with attendance. Our general mission in the raid is to clear heroic and achieve AOTC in each tier. We've accomplished that with EN, ToV, and Nighthold so come get your 10/10 and have a chill place to hit up Tomb. Raid nights Wed 5-8 PM Thurs 5-8 PM Sunday 5-8 PM Optional Currently recruiting Any DPS (strongly in need of ranged) 1 healer Please contact DrThom#11597, eboncross#1536, wakahiru#1986 or respond below. Thanks!Othy24 Jun 16
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 16 Please Delete Please DeleteYesabella18 Jun 16
Jun 15 (A) You can be <Almost Useful> too! Hey people, I am Mace. I help run Almost Useful. We are 1/10 Mythic Nighthold looking to add more people to our group. We raid Monday and Wednesday 5:30 - 8:30 PST (server time). We run mythic plus nightly to get everyone their +10. We can help gear people and we can teach mechanics. We unfortunately cannot teach smarts (some responsibility is yours to learn). We are pretty adaptable with what we need (people with alts and people with off specs) so feel free to contact someone in game (/who almost useful), add me on battlenet (MrMace#1784), or message me on here about potential recruits. We just need some butts in seats. Thanks for reading and always remember you can be Almost Useful, just like me.Warmace0 Jun 15
Jun 14 <A> Hollow Point Marshmallow - LFDPS Looking for a place to call home and kill some stuff? Hollow Point Marshmallows is looking for a few more DPS to round out our raid team. We raid Mon, Tues and Thurs 9-11 pm EST. HPM raids on a heroic level and we get throw pumpkins and snow balls at Scorchbunny. (The Bunny also likes sunflowers and left sharks.) Discord is where we talk, hang or post stuff these days. More boring stuff... we have been around as a guild about 7 years now and our chat is not PG buy any means so you must be an adult type to join. The bunny would love to hear from you: thunderbunny#1568 ( he is having a birthday soon so make sure to mention that also, besides the above)Fixee0 Jun 14
Jun 14 [A] <Relapse> 10/10H Mon/Tue/Wed 6-8:30 MST We are looking to fill our ranks in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras. We are a heroic raiding guild and are looking to start doing mythic if we can get enough dedicated players. Raid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 6-8:30 pm, Mountain standard time (5-7:30 pm. server) All DPS feel free to inquire, we are always looking for skilled players. Our greatest need are range DPS, especially Boomkin. We are also looking for a full time tank. We use teamspeak during our raids, and it is mandatory that all raiders at least listen in during a raid. Should you have any questions or are interested in joining you can just add me: Matushy#1376Matushy12 Jun 14
Jun 13 <Devil May Cry> is recruiting Raiders Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, semi-casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a casual but progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional heals and dps. We plan to progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 10/10 normal, 5/10 heroic NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera2 Jun 13
Jun 12 912 10/10M - Shadow Priest - Holy OS | LFG Bnet: Syrup#1855. Message me for logs/etc. Don't mind going Holy or staying Shadow, preferably 9-10/10M guildMos4 Jun 12