Lightbringer

Aug 22 903 MW Monk LFG Howdy all! I came to this server with some friends but their raiding schedule doesn't fit my availability. I'm hoping to find somewhere to raid. I've managed to get geared up pretty quickly (this was an alt I leveled up), but its difficult to find TOS pugs that stay together after a few bosses. I have experience on my main character in 9/9 N and 4/9H for Tomb. I'd love to get back into healing raids again so I figured I'd start looking for a possible new home. :) I also have a 891 holy priest that I have been working on gearing up. I love healing in general and I'm rather decent at it. :DBýakuya7 Aug 22
Aug 22 918 Bear LF Home! What I'm looking for: + Chill/relaxed guild that understands this is a game and we're here to have fun. Semi-hardcore for raids is fine, but I'm looking for a relaxing home here, folks. Some activity outside of raid times would be nice! + 2 nights/week -- right now, only Tuesday is off limits, but that might be negotiable + Late night raid times -- looking for 9pm or 10pm PST start times + LF full-time tank spot I don't have Tomb logs since I took a break for some family stuff a few months ago, but you can view my past NH logs here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/b%C3%ABartron#rankingzone=11 BTag: OhMyItsAPie#1205Bëartron5 Aug 22
Aug 22 <A> Hollow Point Marshmallows - LFDPS :(Fixee0 Aug 22
Aug 20 <The Trust> Recruiting for Mythic ToS (4/9) <The Trust> is looking for exceptional raiders for our mythic Tomb of Sargeras raid team. Current raid schedule: T/W/Th 8:30-11:30 server At this time we are specifically looking to fill slots for the following classes: Rogue, Warlock, Warrior, Holy Paladin/Priest, RSham, and RDruid. However all applicants will be considered based on player skill. Our atmosphere is very welcoming and relaxed, but at the same time focused on clearing all available content within the time frame required for cutting edge. Upon joining you will be assessed through a two week trial period where we will look at performance, attitude, and fit with the guild. Once your trial is passed you will be awarded raider status and be a full fledged member of the raid team. Please contact Bomb (shazbot#1858) in game for further inquiries regarding recruitment.Bomb4 Aug 20
Aug 20 <Fusion> Recruiting RDPS and Healers. RAIDING- We are currently recruiting for core spots in our progression team for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, and very shortly Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Below is a list of what we are looking for and general information about the raids. Additionally any exceptional candidate will always be considered for a spot even if your class is not listed specifically. Tank- Currently Full Ranged DPS- Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman Melee DPS- Currently Full Healers- Shaman, Monk Raid Times- 7pm-10pm PST Raid Days- Tuesday and Thursday Progression- 9/9 N ToS 8/9 H ToS We are aiming to build up to a 25 man roster of core members to be able to push past Heroic and into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Even though Mythic is only 20 we need and want to have the flexibility to be able to run certain comps per boss and to cover absences and vacations as needed. Many of our team have 8/9 Progression experience, but due to some issues we are now rebuilding our team and working back toward our goals. We are not an elitest group, but we are good players who enjoy the challenge and progression this tier has provided and would like to find more people to join with us. We have some issues recently that have set us back a few weeks but these have been taken care of and we are back on the right track. Loot is distributed mainly by loot council and with RCLootCouncil. We do NOT use the point system for loot, only the interface so the council can see all info before making their decision and make sure it goes to the best use available for each piece. If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Alphá (bnet Thanatos#11800)Alphafool3 Aug 20
Aug 19 alliance pvp Do any alliance still pvp, looking for ppl to run with.Kumâr0 Aug 19
Aug 19 [A] LFG for PvP and PvE Looking for a casual guild that does mythic plus runs, normal raids, and quite a bit of pvp in bgs, rgbs, fairly large, active with friendly preferably older players (30+). I play at all times so would prefer a guild that is on at least daily not just the weekly raid times. I have a few healers, pally and shammy on this server and looking to transfer a druid possibly mage. They are all close to 900.Montai0 Aug 19
Aug 18 [A] <Relapse> 7/9H Mon/Tue/Wed 6-8:30 MST We are looking to fill our ranks for Tomb of Sargeras. We are a heroic raiding guild and are looking to start doing mythic if we can get enough dedicated players. Raid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 6-8:30 pm, Mountain standard time (5-7:30 pm. server) All DPS feel free to inquire, we are always looking for skilled players. Our greatest need are range DPS, especially Boomkin. We are also looking for a full time shaman healer . We use teamspeak during our raids, and it is mandatory that all raiders at least listen in during a raid. Should you have any questions or are interested in joining you can just add me: Matushy#1376Matushy18 Aug 18
Aug 17 [A] <Wicked Claw> Need more CASUALS Faction: Alliance We're looking for casual players interested in Normal Tomb or 5 man content (such as M+, timewalkers, and achievement runs). Players with Mains in other guilds that wish to raid with their alts in Normal Tomb are welcomed. Normal Tomb (optional) * Thursdays, 7:30-9:30pm server time. (COME TODAY and get to know some of the members) * Mains and alts with min 600K DPS are invited to join. * Everyone is responsible for their feasts, flasks, potions, enchants, and gems. * Loot is Personal including BOEs. If you get a BOE, it's yours * Weekly commitment is not required. Join when you can. Heroic Tomb We're 7/9 Heroic but we do not have core spots available. We cap our team at 20 players and while we can't guarantee you a spot, we usually have 2-3 core players absent (because life...). We're usually short on DPS, primarily Range DPS. * Min DPS for Heroic is 700K for the early bosses and 830K+ for the back bosses. * Knowing mechanics is implied if you're raiding Heroic. We don't really explain the fights. * We use personal loot but BOE's go to the guild to pay for flasks, feasts and such. * Raids are Sat and Sunday 6:30-9:00pm server time About Wicked Claw This is an old guild dating back to 2008. Most of us are working professionals or college students. We consider ourselves casual raiders who enjoy working up to Heroic raiding content. Some of us want to start trying the first few bosses in Mythic but hardcore Mythic progression is not a priority. Additional Info We use Discord for raids, dungeons, or just to hang out. Respect is a must at all times. For more info reach out to any of these guildies: Yosana (esm#1206), Zoobi, Cheekygnome, or Naturedawg.Pemony11 Aug 17
Aug 17 WTS Thug Shirt / Primitive Mantle Selling BoE Thug Shirt - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/2105 If you don't know what this is or why it's valuable, please do not reply. I will not respond. For your reference: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748045207 Undermine Journal link: https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/lightbringer/item/2105 http://www.wowuction.com/us/lightbringer/alliance/items/stats/2105 Taking offers starting at 10,000,000 gold. (Yes that is 10 million.) Will only respond to serious offers. Will invite your character to group/guild to view item and verify that it is BoE and tradeable. You can reach me by message in-game. ETA: I also have a Primitive Mantle I would consider selling, same terms.Lyndiana0 Aug 17
Aug 17 <A>? Hollow Point Marshmallows :(Fixee0 Aug 17
Aug 16 Obsidian Sky Selling Carries. Do you just not have the time to raid? Come back from a break and need a quick gear bump? What ever your reason we've got a carry for you. Pricing as follows: Heroic: ********* Master Loot: Full Clear 9/9- 1,500,000 Personal Loot: Full Clear 800,000 Dungeons: ********** Nightbane: 200k M+ 15 Completion: 400k M+ Keystone Master: Message for details, scaling price. _________________________________________________________________ Individual bosses and loot can not be offered currently. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling, final payment must be made in full before the start of your scheduled raid purchase. If you've made a purchase and disconnect, you'll be given a 5 minute window to reconnect or we'll continue until you reconnect. If something comes up and you are unable to attend your scheduled purchase run you will lose out on the 20% deposit. We will work with you to reschedule another run but you will be required to pay the full price with the 20% non-refundable deposit again. Buyers are asked to be on 20 minutes in advance to finalize payment and avoid any potential server issues (unable to log on, authentication servers down, etc.) We will do our best to not schedule multiple people of your MS gear requirements to maximize the loot that you are paying for, if we schedule a cloth and leather caster then any items that you both can use will be rolled for (we do our best to avoid these situations). Priority is MS over OS, extra gear can be rolled on by any buyer interested for OS. You are not required to have any voice chat software or knowledge of the fights. You are welcome to contribute on fights that we don't require you to die early on. Please make sure to save your coins to maximize your loot potential! FAQ Q: I'm from a different server can I still buy a run? A: Absolutely but you are responsible for getting payment to Lightbringer. Q: I'm interested in other forms of payment such as TCG pets and mounts. Do you take those as payment? A: We currently are not accepting any TCG pets or mounts as payments. You will be required to sell those items yourself for gold value. If you have any further questions or would like to make a purchase, please contact Àbaddôn-GM (Devonity#1832) or Notify any Officer in <Obsidian Sky>Sìr13 Aug 16
Aug 15 <Crimson Crusaders> Casual Raid guild LFM <Crimson Crusaders> is a casual raid guild that is 5/9 H at the moment, we are looking for more casual raiders that want to have fun and progress at the same time. Our raid days are Mon and Weds 6:30-8:30 PST. We do sometimes raid on Tuesdays and our raids can sometimes go longer then the scheduled times depending on how progression is going. :)Ubrdruid0 Aug 15
Aug 15 Cuddly Invincible [A] Recruiting <Cuddly Invincible> of Lightbringer (US)(Alliance) is recruiting. About us : We're a new formed Guild of a few friends that are looking to start raiding in ToS. We seek other players that would like a fresh start with new people and are willing to commit to starting a strong bond with Guild members and raiders/casual players. Our raid leader has AoTC and 9/9h exp. We're looking for casual players, new players, raiders, or anyone that just wants to have a good time. We are also willing to help people gear and run mythic+. For more information or questions add : Tiny#11924 Impiety#1437Zoeëh2 Aug 15
Aug 12 *Tempus Dominus* 8/9 Recruiting Tempus Dominus (Lightbringer-US) Raid Times 5:30-8:30 server time (8:30-11:30 est) Tuesday & Wednesday (optional Normal/Alt run Thursday) Personal Loot & Roll off any unwanted gear 9/9 N 8/9 H TOS We are looking for dedicated & experienced raiders to join us for Tomb progression that are Heroic/Mythic ToS ready, Must be knowledgeable of your class & spec. We are currently recruiting: Healer (Mistweaver / Holy Paladin) All Ranged DPS Contact for more details.. Fuzzy#1494 Psychosiz#1816 Agreb25#1353Fuzzý0 Aug 12
Aug 11 Delete .Yosana0 Aug 11
Aug 10 <Rumor Has It> recruiting late night <Rumor Has It> doesn't mind xrealm raiders as long as you are considering transferring eventually. If money is an issue we can find some gold for possible xfers as well! We began as a xrealm group and have grown over the past year. Our main focus is raiding and we are currently recruiting all classes (tanks and healers especially) for our casual late night runs on Sunday and Monday night and have other cool events scheduled throughout the week. Looking to go from normal into heroic and so forth as we get there to keep it challenging! Runs are: Sunday 9pm PST Monday 9pm PST We take the player over the gear, If this sounds like something that interests you, contact me for more info, i'd love to speak with you one on one. #Tyrfang1692Ligertron1 Aug 10
Aug 10 <HotP>(Stormrage) Recruiting For Heroic Hello, My name is Health and I am the raid leader for Hand of the Pantheon an Alliance based guild on Stormrage. The guild was formed in Legion with the aspirations to grow into a tight knit family who enjoys doing content together. At this point in time I can assure you that is exactly what we have achieved. If we aren’t raiding together we are doing mythics or simply just hanging out. We like to take raiding seriously, but have fun while playing and not just smash our heads against walls. Mistakes happen but rather than just blaming and yelling at people, we like to take the time and explain why things happened. If you've got questions about your class, raid or something we can actually help, in whatever way we can. We focus on learning together, growing together as a guild. Here is a little bit of info about our Raid team: Raiding Schedule: - Tuesday and Wednesday 10pm - 1am Est - 10/10 Heroic NH - 9/9 Normal ToS - Loot council Fair for everyone. Based on biggest upgrade. We are about to start working on our heroic progression. We are a heroic guild with a semi-hardcore goal but a focus on having fun while killing bosses. We are looking to build and grow for the upcoming raid "Antorus the Burning Throne" while finishing our heroic progress on the current "Tomb of Sargeras" raid. Currently we are seeking specific roles and classes but everyone that wants to join our community has a place in our guild and raid team should you choose to join us. We want our members to play what they enjoy the most, what they feel most comfortable playing with. It doesn't matter if is the best spec, class or role. Play what you love! Here are some of the classes and roles we seek. - Heals • Restoration Druid • Holy Paladin • Restoration Shaman • Discipline Priest - DPS • Mage • Boomkin • Priest • Demon Hunter • Warrior • Death Knight • Rogue • Elemental/Enhancement Shaman • Monk Also at this moment we have a possible tank spot open. This are the classes we seek for our tank position. • Monk • Death Knight • Druid • Warrior What we have to offer: - A tight knit community that has a family atmosphere. - An opportunity to grow with a group of people and progress through Legion and upcoming expansions together. - A serious but fun raiding environment Once again we are looking for people to join our raid team but everyone that has an interest to join our community is welcome to do so, it doesn't matter if you do PvP, pet battles, World quest, level alts or just hang out on discord. You have a place in our guild! We would love to have you as a part of our team and family. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. My Battle Tag is Deuteros#1314 just send a request and we would love to chat with you. Sincerely, HealthHealth4 Aug 10
Aug 10 <Almost Useful> Is recruiting solid players Hey people, I am Mace. I help run Almost Useful. We are 6/9 H ToS looking to add more people to our group for main raid team! We raid Monday and Wednesday 6 PM - 9 PM PST (server time). We run mythic plus nightly to get everyone as close to 15 as possible. We can help gear people and we can teach mechanics. We unfortunately cannot teach smarts (some responsibility is yours to learn). We are looking to add some DPS (preferably melee, but ranged is cool too) and some OS healers. If you have questions or would like to get an invite, add me on battlenet (MrMace#1784). We just need some butts in seats. Thanks for reading and always remember you can be Almost Useful, just like me.Warmace0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Home on Lightbringer Hello to you all. AnLa Shok is a fairly new guild to Lightbringer. Most all of us transferred from the Dragonblight server and feel that we have all found a great home. With that said we would love to expand our roster. We are currently looking for raiders and non raiders alike. Currently our Heroic progression is at 5/9. AnLa Shok is a fairly active family with 5-15 people on at all times. Every class is welcome and wanted. So if you want to raid or run 5 mans come check us out.Scarlÿt0 Aug 10
Aug 9 <A> Hollow Point Marshmallows Talk to the bunny: thunderbunny#1568 If you like to raid and have fun with the people you raid with, then Hollow Point Marshmallows may be for you. HPM has been a guild for about 7 years and we still like to get together on Mon, Tues and Thurs 9-11 pm EST and kill stuff. Currently we are looking for some DPS, melee in particular and heals, druid or shammie types to fill out our raid team. HPM is a heroic level guild. So please talk to the bunny he is so lonely and likes to talk a lot, or talk to anyone in guild they can point you in the right direction. thunderbunny#1568 We are always looking for good folks to join us so if interested give the bunny a shout. ( if you are a dwarf clean beards are required)Fixee1 Aug 9
Aug 8 LF active casual guild, raiding is optional I'm looking for a casual guild of adults to run dungeons and other content with. If your guild raids, great, but that isn't a show stopper if you don't, of more importance is just having good people. I am a former RL and GM. I used to push heroic raiding, but now I am more interested in just leveling toons and exploring the game. I main on a 905 rogue and I have seven other 110s on Lightbringer, most over 860, and a few more on their way up. I work quite a bit and travel, so I cannot commit to a raid schedule, but if you need someone to fill in a slot and I can make it, I'd be happy to help out. If your guild is east-coast based that would be a bonus, and extra points if your guild name is a single word.Andimok3 Aug 8
Aug 8 <Midnight Drunk Club> 6 Hour We raid Sun, Mon, 12am EST to 3am EST in need of Heals and DPS (possibly an off tank) Please be at least ilvl 900 and have a basic understanding of all ToS fights on at least normal We are a newly formed guild <Midnight Drunk Club> on Lightbringer and looking to progress through 7.2.5+ our GM is 1/9M exp and our core group of people (8/9N exp) have played games together for over 15 years but we are looking for more players to make our raid team work and progress successfully through content and get at least AoTC from this patch and onward we are also looking for players with gathering professions to help stock the gbank so we can provide everything we need for raiding like flasks food runes ect If you are interested or have any questions please add one of the following! SnSshaker#1238 (Officer) Cloudstrife#1152 (Recruiting Officer)Gweñ0 Aug 8
Aug 6 [A]<Chaotic Tendency> 8/9 H ToS Chaotic Tendency is a 3 day evening raiding guild. We have been ahead of the curve for Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor and Nighthold. We are currently 9/9 N Tomb and 8/9 H Tomb. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 6pm to 8pm Realm time. We are mainly a friend's and family guild and we do several things outside of raiding including Mythic + and PvP. We don't require you to be the best of your class but we do expect you to know how to play your class, be respectful of the people in the guild and whom you are playing with, know the fights on progression and be able to listen and communicate in Mumble. We provide enchants and feasts to our guildies at no additional cost and have several crafters that can make potions, flasks and gear for those who need it. We are currently looking for: Shadow Priest (High) Any Specialization Mage (High) Balance Druid (Medium) Any Specialization Warlock (Medium) Our roster currently sits between 15 and 18 people and we are looking for a few more to round it out. Our main goal is to clear the content on at least heroic difficulty at a somewhat decent pace and would venture into Mythic if we had the ability and the players to do so. If you are interested or would like to know more feel free to message any of our guild members and they can direct you to an officer if any are online. Or feel free to message any of the following directly Xaikavar (Guild Master) Nekosedai (Co-Guild Master) Vondenburg (Officer) Kefkaa (Officer) Vellsong (Officer)Kefkaa4 Aug 6
Aug 5 (A) [ARUS] LFM ToS [Arus] is a Perth Based, progression guild looking for long term members. 9/9N 5/9H ToS. Raiding Thurs / Sun / Mon @ 9:30pm SVT ( 7:30pm Perth time) Tanks: FULL Healers: FULL DPS (Melee): DPS (Ranged): Social Members are welcome! NB: We are on Caelestrasz/ Nagrand.Hybernate0 Aug 5
Aug 4 [A]<Lose Your Life> 9/9 H LF Healer & DPS [Alliance - Lightbringer - PVE] <Lose Your Life> is seeking new test subjects - no wait, members, yeah that one - for our 2-day Heroic and Mythic progression team on Lightbringer. All new recruits will be subject to a transmog critique, psychological evaluation, and brief trial period on our one-of-a-kind Raider Enhancement Serum (patent pending). Given that we keep a light raid schedule, we expect raiders to do their homework on their class, new encounters and maintain good attendance. As we try to keep an adult environment, we’re only accepting applicants 18 and older. Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Check out some progression raiding https://youtu.be/zsyTp4s7rEY or our slightly less successful exploits https://youtu.be/RKJPCIQKB0E Recent Raid Achievements: 8/9 H ToS 9/9 N ToS 5/10M NH 10/10H NH AotC 3/3H ToV AotC 7/7M EN 7/7H EN AotC Currently Recruiting: 1 Core Healer - No Priests or Pallys Ranged or Melee DPS We’re happy to have any exceptional players. Don’t be afraid; come apply! Apply on our website if you’d like to join us http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk. Sugar#1437 Dorgenedge#1701 Darann#1686Sugarvenom32 Aug 4
Aug 4 Psychøsis Recruiting Psychøsis currently recruiting raiders and casual players. Currently seeking a Holy Priest, MW Monk, Resto Shammy, and Hunter. 3/9 H Tos 9/9 N Tos . Raid nights are Tues, Wed, Sun 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm server time. Please add me dwhalen#1292.Lëxië0 Aug 4
Aug 2 *Tempus Dominus* 8/9 Recruiting Tempus Dominus (Lightbringer-US) Raid Times 5:30-8:30 server time (8:30-11:30 est) Tuesday & Wednesday (optional Normal/Alt run Thursday) Personal Loot & Roll off any unwanted gear 9/9 N 8/9 H TOS We are looking for dedicated & experienced raiders to join us for Tomb progression. Must be knowledgeable of your class & spec. We are currently recruiting: Healer (Mistweaver / Resto Shaman or Holy Paladin) Ranged DPS Contact for more details.. Fuzzy#1494 Psychosiz#1816 Agreb25#1353Fuzzý1 Aug 2
Aug 2 [A] Inertia 9/9H ToS Recruiting RDPS/Heals Raiding 2 nights a week: Tues/Wed 9pm - Midnight PST Looking for talented RDPS and healers with team player attitude that put raid progression first, research personal performance and always keep team progression in mind. IMMEDIATE HEALER SPOT OPEN You can check out more details or apply at www.inertialb.com or message myself or another officer in game. Please provide logs and expect to trial a farm raid, and pending that, a two week initiate period. No elitist, immature, or rude behavior, however we do like to joke around and have a good time, so have a thick skin and be able to take a joke. We like to keep a fast paced raid, so come prepared and be ready to blast through everything quickly. Thanks! DangerZone#12289 Officers: Thisguytanks, Lizzieag, Dirac, WasatchThisguyfists97 Aug 2
Jul 29 914 F Mage LF mythic progression guild Hi all! I am a veteran player looking for a serious, progression-based guild to raid with. I am currently 4/9H and have cleared mythic content in the past, as well as have AotC for this entire expansion. If interested in me at all or if you just want to know more, add me @ Myth#1288. Thanks!Mythradma4 Jul 29
Jul 29 - no longer looking.Mos5 Jul 29
Jul 29 Returning. LFG Enh Shaman or Aff Lock looking for a Sun/Mon raid team. Returning after a break and looking to get back to business as usual now that RL has slowed down. Lock: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/terrare Shaman: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/sw%c3%acftshots I have been raiding since just before TBC launch and understand how mechanics work. Lon#1734Swìftshots1 Jul 29
Jul 28 Highland Shadows Recruitment 1/9M HIGHLAND SHADOWS IS RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC ToS Lightbringer-US 7/7 Mythic EN, 4/10 Mythic NH, 1/9 Mythic ToS Recruiting: DPS:LOW Mage, Hunter, Demon Hunter, Monk, Rogue , Shaman, Warrior All exceptional DPS HEALER:HIGH Shaman, Priest, Druid Raid Times: Team Struggle Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:30pm server (9:30pm - 12:30am EST) Contact us! In-game: Närcissus, Cécrops (btag: Sparky13#1561) Highlandshadows.netGrimdeicide0 Jul 28
Jul 27 *Tempus Dominus* 7/9 Recruiting Tempus Dominus (Lightbringer-US) Raid Times 5:30-8:30 server time (8:30-11:30 est) Tuesday & Wednesday (optional Normal/Alt run Thursday) Personal Loot & Roll off any unwanted gear 9/9 N 7/9 H TOS We are looking for dedicated & experienced raiders to join us for Tomb progression. Must be knowledgeable of your class & spec. We are currently recruiting: Healer (Resto Shaman or Holy Paladin) Ranged DPS Contact for more details.. Fuzzy#1494 Psychosiz#1816 Gingerbread#1467 gizmo85#1629Dreåm4 Jul 27
Jul 26 HPally LF N-H Raiding Guild Gearing up my HPally and looking for a guild to help me gear and in return; I can heal tank or dps if needed but i plan on maining my HPally for Raiding. Tank and Dps i will have for Off raid days or for helping others gear up! I'm pretty reliable for most raid times after 6pm PST, ive done 9/9N a few times and done 8/9H on my other toons. I know the fights and mechanics! i'm also knowledgeable with many other classes. Again looking to main my HPally currently 891 ilvl, if your guild is looking for a JACK OF ALL TRADES IM YOUR GUY! Leave me a way to contact you and I'll get on it right away!Anarkhaoz2 Jul 26
Jul 26 Coming Back. Getting back to Wow after all these years. This is my Home. Played on a pvp server for a while. Making a guild and leveling characters on this PvE Server. Please post of you are interested in playing with a Vanilla player. Anyone still Around?Rararion2 Jul 26
Jul 25 <A>Hollow Point Marshmallows- LFH Hollow Point Marshmallows is looking for a Shammie or Druid healer to join us raiding Mon, Tues and Thurs 9-11pm EST. We raid on a heroic level in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. Our discord is not PG so must be an adult at least in age. If you want to hear the blah, blah talk to thunderbunny#1568 he can fill you in on the good bad and ugly.Fixee2 Jul 25
Jul 24 Guild Recruitment Kali Compton is recruiting for raiding and other group content. We are a small and casual guild that has been around since WoW launched. We transferred to Lightbringer and have lost a few members that did not want to move or through real life commitments. We like to progress in raids but are not "hardcore" by any means. 9/9 ToS 4/9 H ToS. Raid times are Tues and Thurs 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm server time. Currently in need of 2-3 dedicated DPS, Tanks or healers PLEASE feel free to apply as well, we can make it work. Don't care if it's an alt, but needs to be ilvl appropriate and know the class well to carry your weight. Battletag Avernus#1549 for more info.Avirnus0 Jul 24
Jul 24 The Watch, Casual Raiding Guild - Recruitment First, we have a lovely, laid back group of people here. Many of us have real life obligations, such as jobs and families but still want to raid. Getting boss kills can be serious business but this is a game and as such, we all want to have fun. We also want to experience the entire game. Some of us enjoy pvp or fishing or collecting pets. Whatever the case may be, we want you to enjoy this game the way you want to enjoy it while with a group of crazy, laid back people. Raid Times: Tues, Fri 7:45 pm cst (5:45 pm server) to 10:00 -10:30 pm cst (8:00 - 8:30 pm server). For more info we have a website at http://thewatchlb.enjin.com/home If you have any questions or you would rather speak with the recruiting officer, please talk to Seryneti or battletag: Serenity#1460Artemynis11 Jul 24
Jul 22 [A] Late Night Group 7/9 H ToS LFM Guild: Fire Within Server: Lightbringer Region US Faction: Alliance Content: H ToS going to M ToS Raid Time: 11pm to 2AM server Fri & Sat Cleared: 7/9 H ToS Needs: 1 Tank 3 DPSKepeli2 Jul 22
Jul 22 DELETED N/ANeurosurgeon41 Jul 22
Jul 20 Healer and Two RDPS LF Late Night Raid Guild! iLVL 894 Resto Shammy iLVL 910 Beast Master Hunter iLVL 865 Destro Lock We are a fun group of people looking for a Late Night raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday nights around 12 AM server time. Sorry that we are so picky, but one of us is off on Wed/Thur and he can only get to play really hardcore late at night. We all play late at night due to our jobs. Thanks guys! Have Fun In Azeroth!Kyano0 Jul 20
Jul 20 878 Frost Mage LF casual raiding guild As stated above I'm a fairly low geared frost mage looking for a place to raid on my alt. I'm unavailable on Tuesdays and Thursdays but can raid most other nights. My main is 7/9h cleared with some experience on heroic avatar. Think I'd be useful in your raid? Add Hiraiyuki#1502Fillius0 Jul 20
Jul 19 LF active guild w 2/3 Day Raiding Hello, So I just got back from a 7 month break so I have some catching up to do BUT in the mean time I would like to join an active guild throughout the day with some sort of voice chat aka Discord. I am 28 years old and live in Colorado so MST timezone and I work in Geek Squad and have three more semesters left for my Bachelors and school starts up soon. Until I am ready to raid ToS I would like to just be apart of a good active guild that has a good atmosphere to it and if something doesn't work out for raiding I'll still be sitting pretty in a good active guild that maybe does alt/casual nights etc. I've raided many different expansion over the past 10-12 years and I'm good at strategy and pushing my character to the peak of performance in raids. I am looking for that feeling of just the 25 man raiding back in ICC you go in with your group and you just down bosses and get awesome loot and afterwards you group up with others to run other content. So please let me know your active population, what voice you use and how active is it and what are all the things you do as a guild. Best Regards and Hope to see some responses!Stellana2 Jul 19
Jul 16 Pa/Hun/Dru/DK/Rogue Account LF Guild Hello everyone, just got back into WoW after taking a break for about 2 years. Have multiple character account with many lvl 100's that I am looking to get to lvl 110 and to start raiding with. Looking for guild that likes to take raiding seriously, but still have fun. Was a capable tank, dps, and healer, though my skills will need some practice to regain their formidable efficiency. If any guilds are looking for a new person to be apart of their group, I prefer afternoon-evening raids, but it may be a few weeks until I can gear up to be effective. To get in touch, post here or pm me in game. Look forward to chatting with you. Party on and stay excellent.Trippytank2 Jul 16
Jul 15 5/9M 2day Guild LF MM Hunter/Warr DPS/Spriest Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 5/9 Mythic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression! As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! And still ranked 1 for ToS for all Korgath Guilds. If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7:30pm CST onwards (Depending on interest) Monday: Guild Sales Runs We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) > 5/9M Currently Recruiting: +Ranged DPS -Spriest -Warlock -MM Hunter Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! Guild Progression Kills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS37OlK_TLeXQQS9E5bKIzA If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment.Lìv2 Jul 15
Jul 15 [A]<Exotic Leather> 2-day/week 4/9H LFM Group of veteran players recently formed a new guild. We're all over 25 years old with real life jobs and responsibilities. We're not a mythic guild we just like to log on and not suck 2 days a week and have fun. We're looking for at least one healer possibly one tank and RDPS to fill out our ranks Raid Times: Tuesday 6:30-9:30 Weds 6:30-9:30 Alt night (optional raid) Saturday 8PM Still with me? Fearnando#1337Fearnando2 Jul 15
Jul 10 <Fusion> 7/9 H is recruiting for Mythic ToS Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to looking into being a part of our online family! We are a social/family based Guild that focuses on providing a fun, challenging and positive atmosphere and overall game experience to our members. We have been around as a guild since the late part of MoP but a vast number of our members have been playing off and on since classic WoW. We believe this is a great place to call home as we make sure not to lose ourselves to any one part of the game completely and that we see our members as people and not just a number! If any of this interests you please feel free to read on and contact us for any information and possible guild membership. RAIDING- We are currently recruiting for core spots in our progression team for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Below is a list of what we are looking for and general information about the raids. Additionally any exceptional candidate will always be considered for a spot even if your class is not listed specifically. Tank- Currently have 2 tanks however a DPS with tank offspec would be great Ranged DPS- Warlock, Hunter, Mage, Boomkin Melee DPS- Warrior, Retribution Paladin Healers- Disc or Holy Priest, Druid. Monk Raid Times- 7pm-10pm PST Raid Days- Tuesday and Thursday Progression- 9/9 N ToS 7/9 H ToS We are aiming to build up to a 25 man roster of core members to be able start fresh and hit Tomb of Sargeras quickly and push into Mythic ToS. Even though Mythic is only 20 we need and want to have the flexibility to be able to run certain comps per boss and to cover absences and vacations as needed. Loot is distributed mainly by loot council and with RCLootCouncil. We do NOT use the point system for loot, only the interface so the council can see all info before making their decision and make sure it goes to the best use available for each piece. Lastly, our ideal raider is someone who shows up ON TIME, is prepared with the knowledge of the fight, Flask/food/pots are provided but we need help outside of raid to farm, carries their own weight with class performance and mechanics and above ALL else has a TEAM mentality not an individualistic mindset. GUILD ACTIVITIES- Outside of raids we are usually doing Mythic+ dungeons and have the majority of the raid team with Keystone Master and a few select members are in the top 10 rankings among their classes for the entire server. Needless to say we do these a LOT!! We also organize guild competitions, Mount runs, and achievement runs monthly as well. We do have a decent amount activity in PvP but are looking for a few more who would be interested in working on an RBG Team as well. Our voice server is thru discord and to get to know our members you will want to have this ASAP. The vast majority of our time is spent in their bull!@#$ting around and while we do use guild chat often discord is the best way to get noticed. In conclusion, if this seems like a place you'd like to try out as a potential home for you please get in contact with our recruitment officer below. Recruitment Officer- Alphadevil (Bnet Thanatos#11800) Guild Master- Ascé (alt code 130 for the é) (Bnet JmoneyMS #1405) Raid Leader- Owlpachino (Bnet sosleepy#1528) We also have a discord server at https://discord.gg/fxVPj8j please feel free to join say hello to everyone in the tavern chat there. In the discord you can also find out more about us in our guild info text tab as well as our application process.Ascé15 Jul 10
Jul 9 *Tempus Dominus* 7/9H TOS Tempus Dominus (Lightbringer-US) Raid Times 5:30-8:30 server time (8:30-11:30 est) Tuesday-Thursday Personal Loot 9/9 N 7/9 H TOS We are looking for dedicated & experienced raiders to join us for Tomb progression. Must be knowledgeable of your class & spec. We are currently recruiting: Tank Healer (especially a priest with DPS offspec) Ranged DPS Contact for more details.. Fuzzy#1494 Psychosiz#1816 Gingerbread#1467 gizmo85#1629Dreåm5 Jul 9
Jul 9 Looking to be RAF recruited on Lightbringer Found someone thanks.Ravenlocks1 Jul 9