Lightbringer

Feb 23, 2015 674 rogue LF raid guild (NOT TUE/THUR/SUN) Just like the title says Im looking for a raid guild that does NOT raid tue/thur/sun. I also have a 674 hunter 664 fury warrior. Late night or early morning would work if it has to be tue thur sun. But i would prefer something on other days.Trukt0 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 WTB HERIOC HIGHMAUL RUN WTB Herioc Highmaul carry/run, I don't care if I don't get any gear just want all the boss kills, pst or send ingame mail to Gusgotbeer with day/time/gold cost...Gusgotbeer1 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 CM's Looking for a group to finish Gold in Everbloom, Shadowmoon, UBRS, Slag Mines. Willing to purchase from a regular team if need be, however, I am not a carry. I currently have 4/8 gold.Artemisis2 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 [Selling] [Design: Golden Hare] - Alliance Design: Golden Hare Make offers. have only one. It's a rare drop. about 0.4% to 0.5% droprate from certain mobs. you can send a pst in game or try replying in this forums or both. I will try to be on and I will try to monitor this thread.Shirosaki0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 10/10H - 677 Disc &/or Holy Priest LF Guild Hello all! I am looking for a US based guild. That raids in the morning or on the weekends early. I have to raid before in the AM because of my real life responsibilities. I have be logged off by 9:30AMEST (6:30PST), and I do not want to start before 5:30AM EST (2:30AM PST) I am willing to raid between 1-3 days a week. I rock Holy or Disc and do each well. Leau#1945 for a conversation. Logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/58068 Heroic with some Mythic content is fine. I just do not want a lot of drama and being forced to pug.Leau0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 [H] Holy Paladin Looking for Raiding Guild I'm looking for a raiding guild (still progressing is just fine) that better fits my availability. My current raid schedule is hard for me to make and I don't want to be an alternate/backup healer. Holy is my main spec, with an iLevel of 643. Ret is my off spec, with an iLevel of 635. My availability is anytime after 4 PM server time during the week, with the exception of Tuesday and Friday. Weekend availability varies greatly, but I'm almost always available after 4 PM server time as well.Naxy2 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 Renshai Wants You! Hello! Renshai [A] is looking to expand its raiding roster. We have recently come under new management and are looking to find skilled, friendly, and fun-loving folks to join our team! We raid every Tuesday and Wednesday, 6:30pm PST to 9:30 PST (9:30pm-12:30 EST). Current progression: 7/7H Highmaul, 1/7M Highmaul, 7/10N Foundry, 1/10H Foundry. The current angle is Heroic raiding. All are very welcome to apply/inquire but primarily searching for ranged DPS, with a preference toward Mages and Hunters at the moment. Previous raiding experience, logs, etc. would be very valuable to provide. If interested, feel free to add me on battle-net (AaronG25#1659) for more information. Loot System: Master Loot, loot distributed through plain and simple rolls. Requirements: A minimum Item Level of 650 is preferred, but not required as a benchmark. Regular attendance. As we currently only raid two nights a week, this should not be a tall order. Knowledge of your class and its three specs, as well as an understanding of the fights and what they demand from you as an individual player. Ventrillo. A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn as an individual and as a group.Aarondude1 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 <Invective> Looking for raiders <Invective> Is looking for talented and dedicated raiders to progress through BRF. We are currently in need of solid dps classes to help bolster and solidify team. Raid times are Wed. -Thurs. 7-10 server. If you are interested you can pst me in game or battle tag at montey14#1953. thank youRadeck0 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 <Inbound> 7/10N 2/10 H Recruting We are rebuilding our core team and are in need of 1 tank and any classes for dps. We've been around since 2007 and are under going some changes and are in need of dependable, mature raiders preferably 21+. We prefer: - Minimum 660 ilvl - 7/7H HM xp - Able to raid Tu/Sun 6-9 server - Team player and able to contribute in various aspects What we can offer: - Fun, progressive raiding environment - Place where your comments and suggestions will be taken seriously - Mumble server - Guild repairs - Prizes (mounts, BoEs, etc) - CM groups We have restructured our guild infrastructure and exceptional candidates will be given class lead positions. Class leads currently open: DK Warrior Mage Warlock Please contact Jurassik, Shadowdawg, Rias or Frostytrap for more information. We look forward to raiding with you.Jurassik0 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Crimsðn Rain is recruiting Needs: Casters. Shadow/Disc Priest, Boomy, Warlock, Mage. About: Adult group. We have fun, but work for progression. Please be able to joke around and not get offended easily. We were 7/7 heroic with AOTC in Highmaul, just don't have 20 for mythic yet. Raid Schedule: We run Tues, Wed, and Sunday from 9pm to midnight west coast time. Thursday is optional normal and alt runs. Contact: reply here or contact me in game. #raistor1102 We are raiding tonight, so a tryout tonight would be possible. We are looking for people that are 660+ and ready to work on progression.Callmetimm0 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 <Tears for Tier> 9/10h (5/7m) LF Resto Druid <Tears for Tier> on {A} Lightbringer Goals: Top250 US in BRF & Top100 US in 2nd Tier of Expansion Guild Founded: January 4th - 2015 Current Progression (Highmaul) Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic 5/7 (Blackrock Foundry) Normal 10/10 Heroic 9/10 Mythic 0/10 Current Needs This is the short version, please visit this link for detailed needs: http://tearsfortier.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1990224 Tank: Backup Only Healers: High (Restoration Druid) DPS: High (Open for strong DPS of 35k+) Most Wanted (But not limited to): Enhancement Shaman, Balance Druid, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Restoration Druid, Warrior DPS Contact Info: Web: http://tearsfortier.shivtr.com/ (Application & Further Detail) GM: Xcorê (Xcore#1892) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Xcor%C3%AA/simple Officer: Andrivia (Swordcraft#1164) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Andrivia/simple Raid Schedule: All Times are 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST) Server Time Tue: Main Wed: Main Thu: Main Fri: - Sat: - Sun: - Mon: - (Extra Raids on Off Nights are on the Calendar) About Us: Our two Principles 1) Performance Performance is everything for us, no-one gets carried here. We are not made up of cliques, real life friends or long time raiding partners etc. You must be capable to perform in terms of mechanics (Not dying stupidly, not having troubles with assignments etc.) as well as push the proper throughput for your spec/gear. Naturally, everyone makes mistakes and we do not kick anyone to the curb for a few mishaps or bad nights. However, please understand that we are not new to this or generally inexperienced. While we do try to improve people through feedback and critique, sometimes our standards are just too high for someone. As long as this person is not disruptive in nature/attitude, we always offer a membership position (and who knows, perhaps trial again later). 1) Attitude Synergy is of utmost importance to us, the only way to get legitimately kicked out of the guild instantly, is if you display a bad attitude, negative behavior, racism, sexism, drama, butthurtness etc. While we do consist of very high performance players and try extremely hard to push ourselves to perform, we strictly do not accept overt elitism, bickering etc. Do not come in here with a "Big Dick" attitude etc. It will result in an instant removal. Our atmosphere is very important to us, we have zero drama, zero bickering or bad attitudes. When someone is asked to sit or doesn't get a raid invite, they simply wish those who are in the raid the best of luck and understand that they are still just as much a part of the team as those who are currently in the instance. This is extremely important to understand and buy into, this is not a Mickey Mouse "Sh**" Guild, please be mature, cool, good natured, easy to work with and understand that the Guild Progression comes as #1 above any individual (Including Yourself). If Interested If this interests you, please feel free to contact us or drop your application on our website linked above. There are few guarantees a guild can make you, but I am confident in guaranteeing the following: Strong, organized and dedicated leadership Strong drive towards our goals Pure performance mentality (no RL friends being carried etc.) Upholding our high standards no matter what Organized infrastructure, website, mumble, logs etc. No Drama or General BSXcorê138 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Glitch I can't go afk cuz I go to BRF too fast using mage tower, so I have to summon my raid, BLIZZ NERF MAGE TOWER PLOXShizennoko0 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 <Volens et Potens> looking for all! Do you wish to become part of a social and growing group? Tired of all the "children" or of the adults that act like it? Would you rather be around a more mature set of individuals? Do you want to raid, pvp, dungeon, quest, and farm? Are you looking for a family atmosphere? We just might be the group your looking for! <Willing and Able> is a friendly social guild that seeks to fill its roster spots, raid when we want, pvp when we want - to virtually do anything else we want within game without a set schedule. The only requirement, no drama. There is a ZERO tolerance policy in place for drama. If anything within this post struck your fancy then leave a message here or send one of the following characters in game a private message: Alvandale Topen Scoriel Vayyne Pachanai Forisx Silvershine Thanks for taking a peek! Happy travels!Alvandale0 Feb 17, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 [A]<It Ends In Blood> Recruiting for Raiding We are currently a 10-person guild that casually raids 2 nights a week. We've been filling out our group with Looking For Group but would rather create a more consistent team. We are open to an existing group or individuals joining up with us. We're hoping to bring the total raid group up to around 15 or so players. The details: We raid from 6:30-9:00ST (9:30-midnight EST). We typically go on Sunday nights and then one day during the week (Tue/Wed/Thur). In terms of progression we are currently 5/7N HM getting ready for our first attempts on Ko'ragh. We have some aspects of both a casual and progression focused raiding guild. We are casual in that we don't keep attendance. The whole point of getting a bigger group together is so that people can have nights off for whatever reason and the rest of us should have enough to go. We do ask that you reply to calendar invites so we can see if a particular night will just be bad for the whole group. We are also casual in that we have a lot of fun while raiding and encourage friendly banter throughout the process. The current group is 10 people who are friends outside of the game as well so we treat each other with respect. We are progression focused in that we do enjoy taking on the challenge of raiding. We post logs after every raid night and challenge ourselves to do better every time out. We want to learn the fights and excel in our roles but we also understand that none of us are perfect. We would love to tackle Normal and Heroic content but currently have no interest in Mythic. If this sounds like the crew for you feel free to send me a message in game on Kaithryllus or simply find someone else in the guild and we'll bring you into a couple of raid nights to see if you (or your group) is a fit.Kaithryllus0 Feb 17, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 [A]<Hellbound Hearts> 6/7H recruiting for BRF <Hellbound Hearts> is LFM to fill out our raid roster! We are currently 6/7h - 5/10n BRF. We are working on BRFm/ HM BRF and we hope soon be moving to mythic. Raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 8:30 to 11:30 CST with a optional Friday night alt fun run. We are a laid back fun guild with adult humor and a Progression mindset. Accepting all but Currently in need of.... Resto Druid Warlock Monk/Heals If you have questions PST in game...or battle tag Redstormz#1929Morphiouss2 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 WTB HERIOC HIGHMAUL RUN Title says it all want to buy a full heroic highmaul run. either pst or send ingame mail to Gusgoteer with time/price/day.......Gusgotbeer1 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 [Lightbringer-US] [A] Lotus Lotus is a progression-based guild on US-Lightbringer. Our focuses are normal and heroic progression, with mythic progression as raid size allows. We are close-knit and friendly to newcomers.We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 5-8pm PST. We are in need of a tank and healer for our raid team. Interested parties should contact Kaleo#1788, hcteks1g#1838, Miasma#1345Smoit2 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 [H] <Smug> BRF Progression 7/10H Short Version: Times: 7:30pm – 10:30pm PST (Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday) Progression: BRF 7/10H Looking for some key individuals to fill out and complete the roster. - Majority of members in the 90th percentile. Seeking members with similar experience and numbers. -Core Positions available: Mage/WW monk/Hpally/Spriest - Exceptional Applications will be considered Longer Version: http://smug-kj.enjin.com/recruitment Nachural - (wtnsORvictm#1841) – Recruitment Edyrêmx (Sainik#1324) – Recruitment Haws - [Haws#1579] –Raid Leader Vexamasqt – (Vexamas#1725) – GMNachural0 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 Possible Transfer Looking to transfer off of a horde server to an alliance server. Deciding whether or not to bring guild with. Would anyone be able to shed some light on how hard recruiting would be on this server and just how good the server is in general. Any responses would be great, Thank you.Swagasm2 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Soul Tap 2/7M 8/10H Open recruitment for DPS Guild Name: Soul Tap Guild Website: http://stg.enjin.com/ Applications: http://stg.enjin.com/recruitment Current Progression: 2/7M Highmaul 8/10H Blackrock Foundry Raid Times: 7-10pm PST, Tues/Thurs (progression) and Sun (alt/trial runs) POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Open recruitment for all dps. Prefer a minimum of 670 ilvl. IN OUR RAIDS: We like to keep our raids as serious as possible while maintaining an atmosphere of fun and progression. This is a game that we have a gratuitous amount of time and effort invested into, and we love to see returns. WHAT WE EXPECT: -That you as a player maintain your personal character to be prepared for raids each week and put forth as much of an impact in a fight as possible. -That you do not plan to show to the raid wearing enough PvP gear to take out a rated BG (Unless of course it happens to be surprise-bg night). -That you listen and communicate with your raid leader. -To be able to do said listening and communicating over Mumble. -To be able to adapt to unforeseen circumstances. -To be able to deal with criticism as constructive feedback rather than a personal attack. WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU: -An approachable and intelligent officer core. -A fair loot system. -An active role in guild politics. -A sense of community. -A skilled core of raiders. -Access to guild perks such as repairs/flasks/enchants/gems. Contact either Mohadib#1450 or Celdra#1596 for details.Mohadib9 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 WoW funny moments #21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uclZ45ji1wEDellaric0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 671 Hunter with Special Skill Set Looking Yup, You read that right. My skill set is motivation and inspiration and a good dose of off-color humor to boot! I've been raiding since BC and very proud of my accomplishments because I am a quadriplegic with control of roughly 20% of my body. (I'm convenient for blaming that elevator fart on) My goal is to play at a level no one can tell of my limitations, and have succeeded for the most part. Previously when I have tried out for guilds we've (the recruiter and guild officers) not told the others in the group so I can get a fair evaluation, and the reaction when we finally tell them is priceless. This is only one benefit you get if I get a trial with your group! Time to be realistic: Pros of me in your guild: A never say no attitude Always on time and prepped No drama Cons I acknowledge: DPS drop the more movement in a fight (I've gotten much better lately, but look at at least 10% lower than a similarly gear hunter) Have to be told when I've tried long enough, let someone else do it (H Blackfuse belts for example) Terrified of my wife Just too damn polite. Well if you're interested here's how to get in touch: Twitter @quadilious in-game mail My realid Quadilious#1153 My site:http://quadilious.wix.com/quad My toon:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Quadilious/advanced There's a video on my page showing how I play, check it out! Hope to hear from you soon! Peace! QuadiliousQuadilious1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Looking for Icy Scale an old armor set I'm searching for someone who has the patterns for the Icy Scale armor pieces, they are from old Naxx. I have the chest piece pattern but when I went looking for the rest ... they're are no longer available in game. I would love to find someone who has the shoulders, belt, legs, and gloves. I can work with either faction, although of course Alliance would be easier. lolTygerlili1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 New Experience - Old-school Leveling Me and a few people from a dying server have created an idea: To group together and re-roll on a new realm, leveling Without heirlooms, without money, doing dungeons and BG's together as a progressive bracket leveling group. We have about 9 active members so far doing this...and looking for more to join us! Perks include: - Co-operative play (sometimes unheard of!) - Collaborating on professions (and using mind labor together!) - New experience, together as a group. Learning our roles. - Getting to 100 together, eventually, and then become a full-aspect guild. Again, do not bring your heirlooms, gear, money, or otherwise bonus items. We are on this realm, Alliance (PVE) If interested, add me @ Autumdescent#1411 or whisper me @ Museglint (Guild Avatars)Chriphia1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 <Hallowed> (6/7M HM,9/10H BRF) Hallowed is a progression minded Mythic guild, coming out of a great MoP experience. The vast majority of our raiders perform at a very high level, so we are seeking competitive players that are willing and able to add to our standing as a guild. If you feel you are up to the challenge, then we would love for you to app at hallowed-guild.com Highmaul Prog: 6 / 7 Mythic BRF Prog: 9/10 Heroic Raid Times: Tue (7-10pm CST), Fri / Sat (7-11pm CST)El3 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 <Remnant> 2/7M 3/10H LFM 6:30-9:30 PM Current Progression: 3/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 2/7 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 7/7 Normal Highmaul Websites: remnantlb.enjin.com www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/Remnant <Remnant> of Lightbringer Alliance is a 20-man progression guild looking into Mythic raiding this expansion. The guild was founded in 2007. We are interested in other like minded individuals to improve and progress through the game with the set 3 hour a night for 3 nights a week raid schedule. Current Recruitment Needs: Ele Shaman (with OS heals) Enh Shaman (with OS heals) Shadow Priest Holy/Disc Priest Holy Paladin Hunter Other classes not listed are welcome to apply or inquire. We are very picky as the classes not listed are filled or not really desirable. If you think you are a great fit though, by all means. SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE. Current Progression: Previous Tiers: 11/14H Siege of Orgrimmar 25s (on Feb 2014. prior to taking a break til this expansion) 7/13H Throne of Thunder 25s Schedule: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Raid Times: (Time Zones) 6:30 – 9:30 PM PST 8:30 – 11:30 PM CST 9:30 – 12:30 AM EST You Should Pick Our Guild Because: - We want a very small roster for a 20 man, meaning everyone gets in the boss they need in for farm content. - Our turnover is very low, our members have either retired from the game for RL reasons or another. Rarely do we have someone jump ship to a better guild. - Our personalities are.. AWESOME! I have been commended as being a relaxed raid leader and people that have joined are happy about the raid environment and fellow guildies. We do not tolerate outright rudeness or being a douchebag for reason xyz. - Our loot system is fair, not DKP hoarding. We have maintained being the most average geared group from apps to officers. What We Expect From You: Attendance: The members are committed to 3 days a week raiding. The guild will respect your commitment by fulfilling those days raiding. We expect you to commit to three days. You can miss some days due to RL but with advance notice. We keep our roster small and tight-knit, we like it this way. Knowledgeable: Know your class, know your role, know the best you can do with your class. We do not want mediocre play, or having to go in to fights blind. Know the fights of the current tier. Hardware: Please be able to handle 20 man raiding. That is all. If you cannot handle the strain of having 19 other people on your screen, please consider.. somewhere else. Mesh: To work together, we need to be able to mesh. We are a bunch of nice guys and girls, we don’t ask much but the following: If you are a loot !@#$% and rolls on everything thinking you deserve everything, you are not welcome. If you whine about not getting something as a trial, you are not welcome. If you get stressed and go off, you are not welcome. If you somehow get offended by sitting out, you are not welcome. If you are looking to raid 16-20 hours per week (in the same lockout), we are not the guild for you. Server History: Lightbringer is a Pacific Coast based server. Very heavy PVE scene but not to the point of Stormrage respectively. We are not a ghost town server if that worries you. Although, if you are horde.. you’ll be a rare mob. Interested? You should be! Contact us at: Surrealae#1824(Guild Master) Deradra#1711 Bom#1780 Taerok#1579 zia#1569 Hope to hear from you soon! Surrealae GM of <Remnant>Surrealae34 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 A: Looking for Blacksmith with Runic recipes. Im looking for a B.S. with the older Runic Chest/Legs recipes on Alliance side. Have mats will tip well for services. http://www.wowhead.com/item=12613/runic-breastplate#created-by-spell http://www.wowhead.com/spell=16732/runic-plate-leggingsMstertigress0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 657 Arms Warrior LF late night raiding guild Looking for a guild that runs 2-3 times a week with starting time around 9 server. I also have a 654 Mage and I'm 7/7 N HM and 6/7 H HM between both characters.Ghronk0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 <Tainted> <The Tainted> is a raiding guild with the ambition to raid and push progression throughout WoD. We are a tight-knit group of raiders, (many of whom returning) have seen and/or have cleared a vast majority of raid content that Blizzard has released in the past. 655+ Item level. Prior raiding experience is a plus but not required. We are just looking for good people who want to learn and raid with us. Currently Recruiting: *Updated 2/5/2015* 1 Tank 2-3 strong Dps 1 Dps with Heal OS *If your class is not listed, don't feel discouraged, as we are always looking for exceptional players.* Raid times(server time): Tues 8-11 Wed 8-11 Nights can be called early if content is cleared. We do try to put together alt runs or run old content when we can, if people are interested in doing it. If you're interested or want to know more information, contact Saturnia, Soudor or myself in-game.Maulstrom9 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Proudmoore Guild forming Raid Team Greetings Raiders, Antico Credo is currently recruiting members that are interested in joining a raid team. This is going to be a serious raid group and we are only interested in people who are going to take it seriously and commit to the days, times and requirements for the guild and the team. As a way of testing the compatibility of the team we are going to use Mythic Highmaul as a "proving grounds" (so take the time to research the fights). Anyone found not carrying their own weight and not meeting our other requirements (listed below) will not make the team but is welcome to remain in the guild as a member and join in on our other activities, You can find all the details of the group, requirements, guild perks and more just below. We hope to hear from you, Mike & Bre GM's of Antico Credo Requirements - Minimum item level of 660 - Must have Highmaul Ahead of the Curve Achievement (AotC) - Able to commit to the days and times we are scheduled to raid (listed below) - Be RESPECTFUL to all members of the guild and team ( 0% tolerance) - Be PREPARED (Research the fights prior to showing up for the raid.) Raid Days & Times Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Times: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)(Realm Time) *if you are unable to make a raid day you must let us know at least 48 hours in advance so we can find a suitable replacement. Exceptions will be made for emergencies. If you miss more then 3 raid days you are benched for 2 weeks. Repeat offenders will be removed from the team* What we are looking for - 2 Tanks : Warrior and Monk - 4 Healers: 2 Monks, Druid and Disc Priest or Holy Paladin - 1 Ranged DPS with Heals off-spec: Elemental Shaman with Restoration off-spec - 3 Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue and Paladin - 7 Ranged DPS: 2 Mages, Warlock , 3 Hunters (1 BM and 2 Survival) and Boomkin Loot Distribution (Decided when we get everyone) - Master Looter (MS>OS>D/E or Greed) (1 item / member until everyone of same gear type gets a piece) OR - Personal Loot (Everyone gets a 25% chance of getting a piece of gear) Guild Perks - Guild repairs (250 when raiding and 75 when not raiding) - Flasks and Food provided (Pre pots will not be provided) *In order to be able to provide these perks to everyone it will take the collective effort of everyone to make some sort of contribution. Whether it be mats for the flasks and food, Time to do weekly guild challenges to generate revenue for the guild and of course any donations that guildies want to make are always welcome* Approval Process Ok so that's everything. If even after reading all that you are still interested please send us an email to antico.credo@gmail.com. Include your toons name and a link to your Battle.net Armory profile and if we like what we see we will reply back asking for your battle tag at which point you will be invited to the guild and become a part of something we feel is going to be great. *Emails will be checked everyday @ 6:00 am EST. If you have not received an email from us within 24 hours of sending us your information it means we are not interested but we would like to thank you for considering our guild and we wish you the best of luck in all future endeavors*Anübís1 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 [H] <APEX-GAMING> BRF Progression 4/10 LF DPS <APEX-GAMING> 7/7H 1/7Mythic (30% on Twins) 7:30pm – 10:30pm PST (Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday) recruiting for Mythic Progression and BRF 4/10, Looking for some key individuals to fill out and complete the roster. For more information/details: -Core Positions available: Mage/Enh Shaman/WW monk/DK http://www.apexgaming-kj.com/home Malvek - (Knetik#1621) - Guild Leader Haws - [Haws#1579] - Raid Leader Vexamasqt – (Vexamas#1725) - Advisor Nachural - (wtnsORvictm#1841) RecruiterNachural0 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 2 friends looking for late night prog guild He is a 665 prot warrior. We know that most guilds do not have room for a prot. He is willing to glad (he pulls 20k+) until he gets weapons for Fury. Though he prefers to stay prot I am a 661 Resto Druid. I have a 662 Boomkin Offspec though I really prefer resto. We want a guild that is progression based. We want offers from guilds who are ready to do mythic raiding. 6/7 heroic guilds MIGHT be considered. We also need guilds that start later than 10pm eastern. We will consider server transferring to join guilds. Faction Changing is also on the table for the right offer. We are experienced players who will be a great addition to a raid team. We do not want super casual guilds. Semi hardcore is the ideal guild for us. Also , the fact that we are a duo should not strike fear in the hearts of the guilds we apply to because we are professional about raiding. (lol meaning If i were to get benched , he would still raid. Really am not afraid of either of us seeing a bench though) Any questions please reply here or message me in game. Hudu#1875Hardhotz3 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 [A] Varangian Guard ~ 6/7H, need healers Varangian Guard is recruiting! Varangian Guard is a raiding guild on Lightbringer looking to gain people for our core raiding team. We are currently 7/7N and 6/7H in Highmaul. We also have spent time in BRF on the PTR. We raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00PST-11:00PST (End time is subject to change due to raid status). We are currently accepting application for Healers only. We require a minimum item level of 655. If you are interested in applying please email us at: Varangian.guard.lightbringer@gmail.com And list the following details; Character Name: BattleTag: Current Server: Class: Specialization: Previous raid experience: Raid/Guild Leading experience: Thank you for your time, and we look forward to progressing with you!Ziggeroy4 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 [A or H] Raiding group looking for more Have a couple of folks looking for a raid team: 1 Prot/Ret paladin 653/651 ilvl 1 Holy Paladin 656 ilvl 1 Resto/Balance 650/637 ilvl 1 Mage 634 And possibly a few others, would have to see what is available. Our current raid times are Thrus/Fri/Sat 6:00 - 9:00 ST We are 5/7 N, 1/7H, we have been filling group finder in order to raid, with what I have listed we have a solid group but can't seem to fill in the empty slots.Swìft3 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 [A] Renshai 1/7M LF skilled players!! Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 7/7H, 1/7M progression raiding guild looking for mythic goal oriented DPS/Heals. Raid times are M,T,W 9:30-12:30 EST. Applicants are expected to have Heroic (Mythic) raiding experience in previous tiers / expansions. If you are an excellent raider with an attitude to match, we will find a place for you. This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently with a few people leaving, but are confident it was for the best. We're now looking to rebuild with a more positive, move forward attitude. What you can expect from us... - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time. - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in. - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates What we expect from you: - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around. - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team. - Awareness. We have excellent, WcL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg. - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who think Multistrike refers to spousal abuse. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine. - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding. - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important. If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID Xooney98#1286 You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net. Officers: Guild Leader: Icritmypantz: jelopudinpop#1414 Recruitment Officer: Xooney Website / Media Officer: Appa- Bound#1245 Bank / Professions / Mats: Zantaara- Zan#1371 We're looking forward to hearing from you!Zooney19 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 WTB Herioc HighMaul Run WTB Herioc HighMaul Run. Pst Gusgotaggro with day time price......Gusgotaggro0 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Hunter looking for raiding guild Hey Lightbringer. I'm looking to get back into raiding and looking for a guild that would be a good fit for both myself and the guild. I've been playing wow for 9 years now and have raided in all expansions. I was in a guild trying to rebuild ranks and progress through SoO. We were able to clear all of 10N and I was in the guild's first Garriosh kill but some old guild members started coming back and I was getting put on stand by status week after week so I stopped raiding and took a break from the game. I came back for WoD and thought doing LFR with a couple of friends would be enough but I'm feeling the pull to organized raiding again. I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days out of Monday-Thursday around 5:00pm-9:00pm server time.Saelendra2 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Transfered back looking for Weekend guild I transfered back here, cause I have 2 other toons that compliment each other and I am looking for a guild that does normal and heroic runs on weekends. I am semi-hardcore, I know my class well, I haven't looked into Blackrock though cause I am still lacking a Imperator Kill. Either message me in game or post here ill try to find you.Roxxùs0 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Looking for Guild! Married couple looking for raiding guild that runs raids on Friday/Saturday on Lightbringer alliance 100 Survival Hunter iLVL 647 700 alchemy/herbalism/fishing completed LFR high maul 100 Resto Druid iLVL 611 Tailoring Plans on being ready for heroics by weekend. Both have been playing since the beginning, raid experience from each XPAC. Healer has raid experience in healing with a disc priest from previous XPACs Druid: Adarsong Hunter: Greyfox Thank you!Adarsong2 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 LF Alliance Guild Hello, i am a blood tank/dps looking for a group to raid and pvp with. I prefer tanking as i have always tanked ever since wrath but i understand that tank spots can be hard to come by, i am also willing to dps. Most of my talents atm are not set in stone, i usually change them depending on what im doing. Same with glyphs. I am available from 6pm-9pm pacific pretty much everyday of the week and i have some room to adjust my schedule if needed. I am mostly looking for a mature laid back guild that likes to be competitive but at the same time is not overly hardcore. My wife also plays wow, she is a healer and i would possibly bring her along as well. My previous guild was on a different realm and died at the end of MoP so now im looking for a new guild. If i sound like a good fit for your guild please respond to this post and i will reply.Wickedstylz3 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Welcome to "Wolf Gang". Welcome to "Wolf Gang" : I'm here with the opportunity to give you a place for those who want to improve and grow with us. We are a new Guild, created on 03/02/2015. We are in the search of tanks, healers, and DPS. Do not worry about the class. Our idea is to achieve a Guild who knows better every situation that comes our way when making Dungeons, Raids, or BG, with the possibility to go unleashing new strategies and thoughts for a positive solution in each. Looking for people who want to grow, who want to provide help, who have resources to get better over time with everyone. I'm one more that will improve with you, and that will give everything to achieve a guild that is stable and without problems. We are open to all public, who wants to enter and help be part of this ... We want to create a positive but serious atmosphere that encourages you to improve with us. Thanks for your time and I hope that you want to join to "Wolf Gang" . Anything can send me a PM. Leyvann. Leyvann0 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 New Player LF casual guild Player brand new to the game is looking for a helpful, mature, and active guild (Alliance). Also, your guild need have voice communications (prefer Teamspeak, but whatever...). Large multi-gaming guilds ok, but I'll be looking for friendly helpful types and guilds with lots of activities. Thanks in advance for your time.Rodorex0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 [A] <Filthy Kasuals> recruiting DPS for BRF Update: 2/4/15 Bored2Death#1688 for questions Filthy Kasuals was created out of a need for consistent progress from skilled and like minded adult players on the Lightbringer server (US). We are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS - See below Melee DPS - See below Raid times - Tues / Thurs / Sun 5:30 - 8:30 server (PST) Formerly 6/7 Normal and 237 Heroic Highmaul. Currently 1/10 BRF Normal We are currently looking for Ranged and melee dps. -Fury Warrior - High need -2 Hunters - High need -Unholy / Frost DK - High need -Enhance shaman - High need All DPS will be considered but we are highly motivated to recruit these specific classes and specs. [/b] A little about myself and the Co-gm: I have been playing since Vanilla (beta to be exact) and the Co-gm has been playing since Vanilla as well. We have raided in various forms from 40 and down through out all of the expansions in one form (role) or another with great success. We preach mechanics and if you obey them you will succeed. I myself have tanked for a server first guild on Spirestone as a Death Knight during the progression of Icecrown Citadel. Server first all kills normal and heroic. I have since been unable to play as much as I was able back then and have come to the realization that my style is more casual than it used to be. I now play with the experience of a server first top 20 guild player in a more casual setting. I do not say casual to mean that we do not strive to be the best, I only say it to re-iterate that I am not able to play the game 24/7 anymore. Our goals as a guild are to clear Normal Heroic and Mythic at a pace in which we can be current in the raid tier. This means that we are looking for exceptional players who may not have the time to put in every day but the skills to reach our goals. If you believe you are one of those players please feel free to whisper either Froglegs ( Real ID: Bored2Death#1688 ). You are more than welcome to apply on our site as well http://www.filthy-kasuals.enjin.com Thank you for your time.Froglegs8 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 [A] Late Night 7/7H guild LF DPS for Mythic Hey there, Verified Logs is a 7/7H Alliance guild on Lightbringer-US currently running Heroic Highmaul. The founding members have 7+ years experience raiding together and we're looking to fill in a few missing DPS spots to progress further with the goal of forming a Mythic team. As of 1/19/2015 we have a 16m raid team, and we are looking to fill out a 20m roster. We will be trialing 1-2 members per raid night until a full 20m roster is formed. Our raid times are Friday 11:30p-1:30a and Saturday 10:30p-2:30a. Pacific We're currently seeking the following with high priority: Hunter Frost/UH DK Warlock We're currently seeking the following with medium priority: Ret Paladin Everything else is a low or neutral priority, though exceptional applicants may be considered. **Non-DPS need not apply** If you are a skilled and knowledgeable player in need of a friendly, experienced raiding guild then we would love to hear from you. If you would like more information, or are interested in applying to the guild you may contact: Crystalize#1318, Weissonne in-game on Lightbringer, or leave your contact details in this thread. Once applied you will be contacted with information for a vent interview by the GM, and officers. Thank you, Weissonne - GM of <Verified Logs> of Lightbringer-USWeissonne5 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 (A) Camelot Knights newly formed guild Camelot Knights is a newly formed guild looking for people to join our ranks. We're a helpful group of people with close to a decade of experience. We intend to be a very late night raiding guild, so if you're a night owl like we are come join us. We offer guild repairs and once we get our members to 100 and geared a little intend to start running Highmaul. If you're interested in joining or have any inquiries please contact either Luhai, Kyeleigh, or Fogarynn Happy hunting.Luhai1 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 7/7h 1/7m holy pally looking for a mythic raiding guild.Hanieko5 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 WoW funny moments number #20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeGn8NCh5GICozon0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 <Invictus> Weekend Raids! Invictûs is a new raiding guild that has exceptional players. Invictûs is a weekend raiding guild. Raid times are: Friday 6-9pm PST (Potential for times to be moved to 7-10pm PST) Saturday 6-9pm PST Sunday* 5-8 PST *(unconfirmed) If you are looking for a progression guild that wants to move fast through BRF and more upcoming new content, this might be the guild for you. We are currently looking for Mythic raid ready players, however if you feel you play at the top of your class and just haven't gotten the gear you need let us help you get that gear. For more info PST in game Riegel#1822Rìegel9 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 PvP Cata folks Hi, Padfootblack here. Just wondering what Horde PvP Folks will be leveling their toons. Off the top im thinking Drak the lock, the 80 mage that camps WG :P, The Jared Dude, the druid that accomponies them usually, and whoever else runs those circles. Cheers, -PadfootblackPadfootblack111 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 H - looking for tailor for white bandit mask title says it all, really.Cokebust0 Feb 4, 2015