Lightbringer

Jul 6 <Novus Sanctum> is recruiting for ToS! Welcome to <Novus Sanctum>! New players, levelers, dungeoneers, raiders, pvpers. All are welcome! We are seeking a few talented and enthusiastic players to join our ranks so that we can Lara Croft our way into ToS. Our team has AoTC EN, ToV, and NH. Our raid environment is relaxed but focused, with the idea that cracking a joke is more than okay (no robots) but when it's time to knuckle down, everyone pulls their weight and goes into serious-mode, keeping vent clear and taking stock of the situation. Our progression raid team meets on Tuesday/Thursday, raid time being 5:45pm-8:30pm PST (Server) time. We also plan on running H NH on Saturday, same time, during which folks will bring their alts and everyone will be welcome. We could use any of the following to round out our raid group: Mage Sexy Warlocks Elemental shaman Boomkin We will also consider other classes if you've got the right stuff! What you need: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation, and keep up to date with any class changes • Have Concordance of the Legionfall unlocked for your primary spec • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude. We regularly run dungeons, Mythic +s, and even old content if we get the urge. If you have any questions, we'd love to answer them! Contact our raid lead Melyssana, myself (Dagný), or Breebird. Be sure to check out our guild webpage at: http://novuskiller.enjin.com/ And our Discord at: https://discord.gg/NuqWspU Thanks for your time and we hope to see you in game!Dagný4 Jul 6
Jul 5 Rsham, LF raid team Lf raid team that is starting heroics in TOS, looking to raid 2 to 3 nights a week, 5p to 730pm or 8p server on tue,wed,thur, or mon only. 892 resto shaman, took a break from wow for a couple months and now I am back. You can message me at LeOnArD#1970.Damashii0 Jul 5
Jul 5 3 WoW Veterans LF 2 Night a week Guild Hello, We are 3 players looking for a 2 night a week "casual" guild that's pushing Heroic content. We have AOTC for the last 2 tiers and have been raiding in WoW for most of its life. We're all at least average. Feel free to look us up on Warcraft Logs. We can't guarantee that will make every raid night, but will always show up prepared with a positive attitude. Our preferred raid times are anytime ending around 11:00 EST (8:00 server). Preferred weekday raids, but not Friday. Our preferred loot method is Personal Loot. Our team consists of: Myself, 910 Ele Shaman with a Resto OS (preferred RDPS, willing to heal occasionally). I can also play my 895 Sub Rogue or 895 Unholy DK, though they've not yet entered Tomb yet. Daldobaggins, 919 Destruction Warlock ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/daldobiggins ). Detweiler, 914 Feral Druid that can also play Boomkin (ilvl 907). Can also play Holy Priest (915) but has little desire to play Shadow (910). ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/detweiler ) ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/tinotonitini ) If you're interested in our team joining yours please message me on Battle.net or leave a post below. Kind regards, Nadsat#1178Speabs4 Jul 5
Jul 2 Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras! Hey everyone! <Moderately Offensive> on Lightbringer is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras! We as a guild full cleared heroic Nighthold, unable to venture into mythic due to lack of participation and interest. However, we have since weeded out those who were not wanting to do mythic and are now hoping to be able to get there with Tomb. I myself have been a mythic raider in the past and hope to lead what I believe to be a strong core into some higher end content. We’re looking for some dps to fill out our raid team with the hopes of being able to get a full 20-man raid team together for mythic progression. Specifically, we desire: Any strong DPS, ranged specifically (especially warlocks!) We raid from 6:30-9:30 PST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and are currently 9/9N and 3/9H. If you have any questions or just a desire to know more please add either myself (myth#1288) or myschy#1180. Thanks!Mythradma15 Jul 2
Jul 1 WTB Vanguard Legplates DarkLadyAshe#1106 Offering 20kYserá0 Jul 1
Jun 30 916 Guardian Druid and 916 Shadow Priest 916 Guardian Druid and 916 Shadow Priest currently looking for a weekend raid team. Both are 9/9N and 7/9H. Both have concordance in all specs and the ability to play off specs as well as druid having a 910 frost mage available with concordance. Btags: GiGi#1168 & Syan#1437 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/psyrina https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/syansPsyrina0 Jun 30
Jun 30 [A] Casual guild Recruiting <Wrath of Dragons> @ Lightbringer Recruiting any class and any level New guild. Relaxed environment, Casual, Helpful and Social group. We quest together, do dungeons together, achievement runs, we basically do a lot in the game together. We’re casual gamers to the core. Not a raiding guild but it’s not something we’re against. We're looking for anyone that is interested in becoming part of our family and to join in on our fun! Contact me in game (baeza#11563) for more infoXicution0 Jun 30
Jun 29 LF guild that raids after 8pm Friday/Sat Can anyone point me in the right direction?Redatech1 Jun 29
Jun 29 Guild Recruitment <Final Farewell Notice> Alliance Side Hey guys! My name is Yüffïe, and I am the guild leader of FFN. Right now my guild is small and quaint, but I'm hoping to be adding more players with like minds. I plan on having the guild purposed for helping players level and understand their classes. As much as I would like to run Raids; I am currently learning the Boss fights, but we don't have enough members to run the new raid as a guild. We are a friendly guild though and we each help each other out, and would like to build the numbers up. So please send me a pm in game if you're interested. I'll be more than happy to give you more information.Yüffïe0 Jun 29
Jun 29 LFR Active Horde guild Hey guys having trouble finding a active Horde Guild on lightbringer wondering if someone could point me in the right direction... Im into Mythic prgress and would like to get a solid raid team together and some PVP ... Ty for any help... for some reason it is showing I have a guild currently I do notDespiser1 Jun 29
Jun 29 [H] H/M ToS Guild Recruiting? Good afternoon everyone! I am curious if Lightbringer has any Heroic or Mythic Tomb of Sargaras guilds recruiting and who have raid times at or after 6:00pm? (It's my understanding that No Big Deal is the only real Horde raiding guild, but that they start raiding at 5:00pm.) Thanks in advance for the information!Shinobii5 Jun 29
Jun 28 [A] <Crimson Crusaders> 9/9N ToS LF DPS! Hiyas, fellow WoW players! Crimson Crusaders is currently looking for more raiders as we prepare for Tomb of Sargeras. We are a casual guild that aims to clear heroic content of the current tier. We usually do not dive into mythic content, so if that's what you're looking for, we may not be for you! If you're looking to just clear heroic and raid twice a week, keep reading! Guild Name: Crimson Crusaders Realm (US/EU): US-Lightbringer Realm Type: PvE Realm Timezone: Pacific Progression: 10/10H NH, 9/9N ToS Raid Times: 6:30-8:30 PST (starting to change to 3 hours until 9:30) Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday Openings: Any DPS! Those with a tank off spec they don't mind playing is a plus! Warcraft Log Page: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/173182 What do we expect from you? Even though we are a semi-casual guild, we prefer you to show up to raids and be on time with flasks, pots, runes, food, etc. We do give you access to the guild bank and raiding essentials like flasks and pots once you begin to raid, and we give food buffs as well. We only raid twice a week for 2 hours per raid night, so if we want to progress well, we need everyone to show up! For ToS we would like you to be about 900 ilvl, because that is what most every raider we have now is currently. Prefer DPS to be ~600k+ for single target fights for new recruits. Higher than that would be great. Not to be a guild hopper, looking for someone to commit! If you're going to get "burnt out" 2 weeks after ToS drops, we would prefer to pass on ya. We want people that enjoy the game. More about us: Many of us have been together since SoO, and some of us have been together since Vanilla! We are like a family, and we love to hang out and have fun, which is the goal for raids, along with progression. We use Discord for voice chat and posting of logs, or other announcements. We aren't a giant guild, and not a huge amount are on during the day, mainly in the evenings. We love to do things besides raid together, like Mythic+, questing, PvP, achieves, etc. Contact information: If you have any questions, or are seriously interested, please feel free to add my battle tag: Kirsten#1799 Hope to hear from some of you soon! KirdyEdelina2 Jun 28
Jun 27 (A)Heals&DPS LF Late night guild deleteLluna2 Jun 27
Jun 26 Tempus Dominus- Recruiting 4/9 H TOS Tempus Dominus (Lightbringer-US) Raid Times 5:30-8:30 server time (8:30-11:30 est) Tuesday-Thursday Personal Loot 9/9 N 4/9 TOS We are looking for dedicated & experienced raiders to join us for Tomb progression. Must be knowledgeable of your class & spec. We are currently recruiting a Tank, Ranged DPS and Paladin Healer (or any strong healer will be considered) Contact for more details.. Fuzzy#1494 Psychosiz#1816 Gingerbread#1467 gizmo85#1629Dreåm1 Jun 26
Jun 26 i need a guild join Carbon (A) i need a guild join cuz my friends are in there. and i did send a guild request but nothing. i did used the trade chat but nothing although it did invite me guilds but thats not what i ment. so can i get a guild join?Derville0 Jun 26
Jun 26 Chaos Council 1/9H 9/9N MTW 6:30-9:30 PST Chaos Council (A) is recruiting progression raiders for the Tomb of Sargeras raid. A 900 ilevel, Concordance, and experience in Legion heroic/mythic raids is required for all applicants. We are looking for tier raiders, people who are expected to make nearly every raid night during progression. Raid Times: Mon, Tue, Wed – 6:30 to 9:30 PM (PST/Server) Chaos Council is a newer guild, formed just before the launch of the Legion expansion. Many of the core members have raided together under various guild banners for several tiers. We are an adult guild, with most members being in their 20’s or 30’s. We offer members a relaxed, friendly atmosphere that focuses on clearing current raid tiers. Chaos Council is currently 4/7 M Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 H Trial of Valor, 6/10 M (10/10 H) Nighthold, and 1/9H (9/9N) ToS. Players with viable offspecs and the knowledge to play their offspecs will be preferred over players willing to fill only one roll. Communication is key for a successful raid group. Chaos Council uses Discord for any and all organized guild activities – be familiar with its interface and how to operate it properly. Tanks – 0 Healers –1 1 Restoration Druid 1 Mistweaver Monk Damage – 2-3 openings available 1 Rogue 1 Elemental or Enahancement Shaman 1 Mage 1-2 Arms or Fury Warrior 1-2 Frost or Unholy Deathknight Feel free to respond to this post if you have any questions concerning recruitment. You can also speak to an officer in game at: Hollet (Real ID: Hollet #11839) Softheals HackleyHollet5 Jun 26
Jun 25 Psychøsis: Recruiting for ToS New Guild growing with players who have completed 10/10 HNH. LFM players to join us to raid ToS. Need healers and accepting all players. Add dwhalen#1292 for more information!Lëxië8 Jun 25
Jun 24 [A] Looking for RDPS Do you like to have fun? Do you like to progress? Do you hate your guild for pushing you out of your raid because your class/spec doesn't do the DPS "needed"? We'll take you! Knights of the Alliance is an old guild that had been around since vanilla. We rocked the server from Vanilla until Cata when alot of our raiders got deployed. However, we are back and kicking it again! In Legion, we have are currently 10/10 on normal Nighthold and 10/10 in heroic. We are also 7/9 in N-ToS and will be starting in H-ToS soon. We are your local, friendly neighborhood guild that just happens to kick !@# when we do things together. There are a few things you need to know about us before you consider joining us - 1. If you are worried about being the first on a server, jumping into mythic immediately, or getting gear, we aren't the guild for you. There are plenty of elites $%^-*!@ guilds that will take you. Good luck in your endeavors. 2. The vast majority of us were in the military. As such, we swear, we talking crudely, and we are blunt. Suck it up snowflake. 3. This guild started off as a family guild, and we continue that in both reality and tradition. I have 2 older brothers who I raid with and my parents are also in guild. So with tradition, that means you will be made fun of if you join us. You will be called all sorts of names because it's fun to tear down your brothers. If that is going to hurt your feelings, we aren't the guild for you. 4. We are extemely laid back, especially on trash and bosses that we have on farm. And bosses that we are currently working on. And bosses that we are trying for the first time. Pretty much all of the time, we are laid back. You aren't going to be booted for accidently pulling. You should expect us cause general chaos and mayhem before, during, and after a pull. Have a sense of humor, people! It's a damn game! If this bothers you, don't bother writing me. If you have made it this far in my post, it's time to tell you the date and times of our raiding. Thursday and Friday 8-1030 CST, although Friday's may go over. We are looking for RDPS - we have 2 tanks and 4 healers that will never have a problem with healing or showing up, but DPS seems to be a little more difficult right now. We are looking for pretty much any range DPS, except a mage and a hunter. With the healers that we have, we are shooting for 10 dps, although we have taken more in with us, just to see if we can handle it. We can. Finally, we don't care what class or spec you have. We prefer a wide variety of both, with an even mixture between melee and ranged. For us, it's about how to play your class and who you are as a person, rather than your specific spec and class. If you are interested, message me on my BNet ID - FallenAngel#1436Treincin3 Jun 24
Jun 24 Tank and DPS combo looking to get back Sup y'all. I'll try and keep this short and sweet, but I do like to ramble, so. Fair warning. I'm known around the webs as Khai'xur and I'm a long time tank in WoW and just about any other game that allows for getting punched in the face. I've been playing WoW since early BC and been a tank since 1999 in EQ. I play most times with my fiance, and we are currently looking for a guild after deciding we just didn't want to be leaders any longer. My experience can be listed as extensive, and I consider myself "dedicated casual", in that while I don't push cutting edge and grind endlessly, I min/max to the best of my abilities with what I do have. I am currently a Prot Paladin at 882 with 2 Legendaries, and have just returned to WoW after breaking for most of Legion due to personal/family stuff. My fiance is playing an 868 Frost DK, and really loves the style, but is also considering switching to Warlock, for more demon stuff. For me, it's go tank or go home, so if you want a pair of DPS, you might need to look elsewhere. We're looking for a good group to get established with, that has an understanding that life takes priority over games, and will be a match for our schedules. We live in central time, but work the late shifts - so we are usually available Tues-Fri around 7PM server time until 10/11PM server and 7PM-whenever AM on Saturday. Sunday and Mondays are much more open, but we like to sleep in and stay up late. Ideally, we'd like to help push Normal/Heroic raid content, and assist with keeping people rotating through M+ dungeons. We know our classes and adapt through any and all changes with ease. This Paladin was the first character I made in WoW and I've played him through every patch since 2.1. We don't mind being part of a Raid Team B, or even alt raids, if that's where we best fit. We're just looking for a place to settle down and not have to pug so much, because... well. Pugs. We both bring previous raid and guild leader experience, and a general knowledge of how to do games. We -are- a package deal, and though we don't always play/raid together, we don't want to join separate guilds. If you think we might be comfy in your guild, you can hit me up on my btag of Khaixur#1351 or just drop a reply here, and we'll check your stuff out when we get a chance.Khaixur6 Jun 24
Jun 23 Recruiting All For TOS Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional heals and dps. We plan to hit TOS running when the doors open and progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 10/10 normal, 10/10 heroic NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera0 Jun 23
Jun 23 901 fury warrior LF guild! As the title says, I'm a 901 fury warrior looking to join a raiding guild. Due to my schedule I can't raid on Tuesday and Thursday evenings but I should be ok otherwise! (this would be anything besides 5:30 to 9:30 PST) So far at 10/10 H NH only but looking to get into mythic. Got my aotc fairly early considering that I begun playing late into the release of the nighthold raid and am a quick learner.Velloom2 Jun 23
Jun 23 H EN resubber looking for guild I have access to Warrior prot/fury, Mage or Affliction lock. I'd probably like to find a place that has an alts run schedule and if I prove out, work into something progression based. I love M+ runs too. All toons are geared around 850-870 ilvl so a small investment at first, but I usually carry weight and help carry the meters once in average ilvl ranges. 2 nights a week is ideal, weekdays, 5-10 PM Server ranges work.Twofeettall8 Jun 23
Jun 23 895 Death Knight LF Casual Raiding Guild (A) Greetings and Salutations Comrades, Golgarth here, looking to find a casual raiding guild. Looking for a guild that raids 1-2 nights a week, preferably on EST. I have been a casual player since the end of the MoP expansion. Recently due to my schedule becoming routine, I am looking to foraying back into raiding, albeit at a casual level, just looking Normal and Heroic. I can play either Blood or Frost proficiently and keep up to date on all changes concerning my chosen class. I will be timely, and come prepared with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Gems, and having researched the content that we will be doing. If this sounds like something your guild could use, feel free to drop me a line here or in game. I thank you for your time, and have an excellent day!Golgarth6 Jun 23
Jun 23 916 Unholy DK 7/10M NH LFG Add me @Andy#17750Andydarkman0 Jun 23
Jun 22 903 54th trait resto shaman Im currently putting my feet in the water! im currently a 3/10 resto shaman with 6% wipes on krosus. im available after 9pm cts monday through sat and 6pm cstsunday! Ahliana#11191 is my btag feel free to get in touch with me :0)Ahlie2 Jun 22
Jun 22 902 Holy Priest 10/10 H NH Hey everyone I'm a 902 ilvl Holy Priest LF a new place to raid. Guild I'm in now has no drive to actually progress any further and are stuck 6/10 H. Im 10/10 H NH from pugging myself. Im looking for a laid back guild but who is serious enough to be able to progress. My available raid times are Wednesday and Saturdays anytime and after 11pm est the rest of the week If anyone is interested at all or has more question you can add my battle tag or post your guild spam below BakaBob#11421Sémirhagé2 Jun 22
Jun 21 <Shattered Knights> Is LFM! <Shattered Knights> We are a newly found guild that is looking to recruit for our 10 Man Core Late Night group! We are laid back, and have fun on our raids. We are looking for Three Ranged DPS and Also One Melee DPS for our ranks! We raid on Wednesday and Thursday 11PM Server Time! Short, sweet, and to the point!Kyano0 Jun 21
Jun 21 <MetaCortex> 4/7H 7-10pst Tu/Wed/Th <MetaCortex> (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all, but prefer cloth/mail/plate (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Paladin or Priest preferred - ANYexceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with an emphasis on rewarding players for performance and attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat! ***Note - this post will be updated as needed to reflect current roster needs!Soleirissa3 Jun 21
Jun 20 ISO Raiders for TOS Need All Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional heals and dps. We plan to hit TOS running when the doors open and progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 10/10 normal, 10/10 heroic NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera0 Jun 20
Jun 20 Looking for an active Raiding Guild! Ilvl 900 Arms warrior, looking for an active guild that raids late evenings, any day but Monday. so 8 (server time) or so start time would be what I am looking for. I don't care about how fast we progress content just that if we are slow we have a great time doing it and the people are fun to raid with!Khro2 Jun 20
Jun 20 Ember soul shard glyph (inscriptionists) If you know someone who has this recipe please send them my way, I'll pay an absurd (30k?) amount. Supposibly drops from Azsuna rep chest?Powerpig5 Jun 20
Jun 20 Heroic NH, Mythic EN, Mythic plus Sales <The Coalition> 10 /10M 7/7M 3/3M Hi! Were starting up our sale runs again just like last xpac! These sale runs were super successful and in the end we did over 1000 heroic/mythic HFC runs getting people mounts, gear, and kills. These runs will normally occur on Sundays around 7pst. Mythic runs will be on Tuesdays at 7pst. Heroic NH personal loot 300k Heroic Guldan Personal Loot 100k Mythic EN all loot reserved 300k Key runs (details will need to be discussed with our seller for these runs, rough estimates below) 10's- 100k 15's- 300k There will also be a discount offered for anyone that wants to bring a friend to these runs (or even just a second toon of their own) just like we did in HFC. The discount will be situational based on what is purchased, but will normally be at least a 50k discount when purchased together. If interested please add Lunana#1345 to real ID and give me a whisper.Lüná122 Jun 20
Jun 19 Anyone that can make Storm Helm Anyone that can make a Storm Helm, shoot me a request or mail in game. Looking for this for a transmog.Aymbot1 Jun 19
Jun 19 ☆Recruiting for ToS☆ <Novus Sanctum> <Novus Sanctum> is in need of some DPS for our progression raid. We'll begin Tomb of Sargeras immediately. Raid times are 5:45-8:30 server time T/TH. Heroic Nighthold is 10/10 and is a fun run on Saturdays. Chill and active guild, experienced players. We're also recruiting in general! Hit us up with any questions. We use Discord and Vent. We can be reached by whispering Calikk/Melyssana, visiting novuskiller.enjin.com or Btag: Dirk#1794.Calikk0 Jun 19
Jun 19 905 havoc dh lf guild I'm iso a raiding guild, I'm 10/10 Heroic.Lilbenjamin6 Jun 19
Jun 18 Delete Please Welcome <<A>> The Fallen Renegades <<Lightbringer Server>> is now recruiting! The Fallen Renegades is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is: ... We are looking for solid guild members, however come August (due to personal reasons) we will start raiding. In the mean time I am looking for the following for our core raiding members: Level 110 Ilvl 895+ for Raiding Legion DPS 300-400K+ for Raiding Legion HPS 300-400K+ for Raiding Legion What we are Looking For: ... Raid Days/Times Tue/Wed/Thur 7p - 9p PST ... The Fallen Renegades looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge. ... Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked ...Yesabella6 Jun 18
Jun 17 <A>DeathDealers LFM DeathDealers- Lightbringer : 7/7 HEN, 10/10 HNH. Rebuilding raid team after a "parting of the ways". Need all classes and spec to progress in TOS. Would like to groom a full cohesive team for core progression that enjoys doing things together and remembers "wiping is raiding and raiding is not personal". All raid food/ flasks are provided by guild and as we get more members that have raid professions we will provide mats for the outfitting of the team needs. We expect you to contribute to guild by striving to improve your Character(s) for raid, we don't expect you to grind AP for hours on end. Looking for 890Ilvl with Min Artifact level of 45 for our Raid team But is not a requirement. Casuals and folks leveling also welcome. We are a casual guild and wish to have fun first. Important info: Raid times are Tues & Weds 6:30pm-9:30pm Pacific Standard Time / PST Voice: Discord You can contact me via this thread or in-game if I'm on, or just pst a guildie for an officer to invite . GM: keshie#1575 Best regards,Tyberyus0 Jun 17
Jun 16 Looking for Riddle of steel old members Looking to have like a old reunion with some of the the veteran players who were in the guild Riddle of steel hit me up in game or post a commetElderhunt1 Jun 16
Jun 16 Searching for Casual guild with some raiding No longer looking for now. Thanks everyone.Sanarah8 Jun 16
Jun 16 905 Vengance LF guild for H Nh/ToS Making this post for my boyfriend who plays on Lightbringer, He is 10/10H NH with raiding experience in WoD and is looking for a laid back smaller guild looking to progress though heroic ToS, feel free to leave posts here or add either me or his battle tag https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/%c3%86stheriot His Btag PoetsPrince#1812, My Btag Snow#1244Liselis4 Jun 16
Jun 16 <DMC> is looking for raiders for TOS Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional heals and rdps. We plan to hit TOS running when the doors open and progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 10/10 normal, 10/10 heroic NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera0 Jun 16
Jun 16 [A] 10/10H No Moral Compass LF raiders [A] No Moral Compass is looking for raiders to fill out our roster to continue raiding heroic Nighthold. We've had a few members of the guild have to leave for a variety of reasons and so we are looking to replenish our roster. No Moral Compass is a casual raiding guild with a relaxed atmosphere. We do not require anything of our raiders except to be chill and to be somewhat consistent with attendance. Our general mission in the raid is to clear heroic and achieve AOTC in each tier. We've accomplished that with EN, ToV, and Nighthold so come get your 10/10 and have a chill place to hit up Tomb. Raid nights Wed 5-8 PM Thurs 5-8 PM Sunday 5-8 PM Optional Currently recruiting Any DPS (strongly in need of ranged) 1 healer Please contact DrThom#11597, eboncross#1536, wakahiru#1986 or respond below. Thanks!Othy24 Jun 16
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 16 Please Delete Please DeleteYesabella18 Jun 16
Jun 15 (A) You can be <Almost Useful> too! Hey people, I am Mace. I help run Almost Useful. We are 1/10 Mythic Nighthold looking to add more people to our group. We raid Monday and Wednesday 5:30 - 8:30 PST (server time). We run mythic plus nightly to get everyone their +10. We can help gear people and we can teach mechanics. We unfortunately cannot teach smarts (some responsibility is yours to learn). We are pretty adaptable with what we need (people with alts and people with off specs) so feel free to contact someone in game (/who almost useful), add me on battlenet (MrMace#1784), or message me on here about potential recruits. We just need some butts in seats. Thanks for reading and always remember you can be Almost Useful, just like me.Warmace0 Jun 15
Jun 14 <A> Hollow Point Marshmallow - LFDPS Looking for a place to call home and kill some stuff? Hollow Point Marshmallows is looking for a few more DPS to round out our raid team. We raid Mon, Tues and Thurs 9-11 pm EST. HPM raids on a heroic level and we get throw pumpkins and snow balls at Scorchbunny. (The Bunny also likes sunflowers and left sharks.) Discord is where we talk, hang or post stuff these days. More boring stuff... we have been around as a guild about 7 years now and our chat is not PG buy any means so you must be an adult type to join. The bunny would love to hear from you: thunderbunny#1568 ( he is having a birthday soon so make sure to mention that also, besides the above)Fixee0 Jun 14
Jun 13 <Devil May Cry> is recruiting Raiders Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, semi-casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a casual but progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional heals and dps. We plan to progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 10/10 normal, 5/10 heroic NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera2 Jun 13
Jun 12 Afternoon raiding guilds? 4-6PM or earlier Hi im looking for any M-F afternoon raid guilds ranging in the 4-6PM server time. Something like 2hrs per raid 2-3x a week is cool. I have available to raid multiple classes my highest geared are: 910 prot pally/ret 905 aff warlock other 890+ alts Let me know if anyone has similar guild add me on bnet Saltychip#1531Slaytonz2 Jun 12
Jun 12 Casual Guild LF Casual Members & Raiders Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, semi-casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements. Devil May Cry, has a casual but progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of exceptional dps. We plan to progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace, currently we are 10/10 normal, 3/10 heroic NH, and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 PST If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera1 Jun 12