Lightbringer

Nov 3, 2014 Queue times/lag/disconnections on this realm? (Copy paste from Proudmoore realm forum since I'm interested in Proudmoore, but if that realm is too problematic around content launch then Lightbringer is probably my second choice.) Right now, I'm on Stormrage. I am aware that the login queue times, the lag and the disconnections are going to be unbearable for at least a week or two after WoD is released, and most likely every time major content patches and expansions are released. That being said, you who hopefully have been on Lightbringer for a long time, are you able to tell me how are the login queues, the lag and the disconnections on this realm? I am willing to deal with login queues, those are simply a mild inconvenient, and even on Stormrage they weren't even that long, and once you're in you're good. However, I'm not willing to deal with the intense lag and frequent disconnections that will be ocurring on Stormrage around expansion launch and any future content patches. So tell me, how was the lag and disconnections on Lightbringer when 6.0.2 was released? On Stormrage, you would be at shrine and unable to do anything without having 15-20 seconds, if not more, of latency, and the game would often just boot you straight to character selection screen, or the realm would simply crash. What was it like on Lightbringer? From what I've seen, Stormrage was pretty much the only realm out of the entire list which crashed several times during the week after 6.0.2 Also, for those of you who have been on Lightbringer for extended periods of time, what was it like around expansion launches? Such as Cata, MoP, if the realm was populated back then.Yancham4 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Looking for a raid team Hello! Have been out of the raiding community for quite some time (during ToT) and am really looking to get back in. I am looking for a group that is headed into mythics for WoD. I have past heroic raiding experience and am hoping to be of use to a group. My biggest need with a raid group is one that does not raid too late. I am on the east coast and am typically awake before six a.m. for work, and cannot be up until 11-12 raiding (plus the gf would not be happy!). So I am hoping for two nights per week, around 8 to 10 or 7 to 10 (est). I am open to the days, as I am home fairly early. I am a very active player (1-2 hours per day on average during the week) and play many characters. I would be happy playing any role/character I have as I feel that I am competent in all roles. I spent many hours doing end game material in the past, and as of late most of my time was spent in challenge modes (6x 9/9). If you have questions for me, or are interested, please add me on btag, as I don't know which character I'll be playing! MichaelP#1306 Thanks for your time!Putternutter2 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 How is Lightbringer Alliance PVE? Hi there. I am trying to find a new home for my alliance toons and was gazing at this server and was wondering if I can ask you fellers some questions. How is the AH? The Alliance faction community? How many EST guilds are there despite being PST prominent server? How are the pugs? I also understand that the server is listed for new players. So how is that going? Thanks to those who can help :). Tired of Sargeras and its pvp <_<.Tallkidluigi7 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 [A] Paladin Tank LF WoD Guild Just getting back into WoW for WoD (Skipped MoP/Cata) and I'm looking for a guild to raid with in WoD. Hit me up!Akepa0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 (A) Ascend is recruiting for WoD We are a new guild on Lightbringer. We'll be a casual raid team, raiding normal/heroic maybe some mythic. Times are still TBD Need all classes/specs Send in game message if you would like to join or just reply here. Low levels and non raiders are also welcome. Thanks.Bratzki3 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 LF Mythic Raiding Guild ~10pm-2am PST My friend and I, are looking for Mythic level guild raiding AROUND 10pm-2am. We would like to find a guild that raids more then two days, and preferably four days a week. We are not looking for a casual guild, nor a social guild. We are both top tier players that top meters, but more importantly we can easily, and successfully engage in any mechanic wow has to offer. We both appreciate order, and enjoy intense progression raiding. We bring- Quality play Readied Characters (food/pots at entrance) Knowledge of the fight (We are both from the internet) Knowledge of our/most classes Comedy Very High Attendance (100%) What we want- Long Term Guild Stability A guild looking to compete for server/world kill rate (not necessarily required to have earned one) Time Bracket between the hours of 930pm and 3am (PST) My friend is playing a hunter for WOD, While I am still undecided and skilled with many characters. I have a particular interest in; Priest(All Specs) Druid(Resto) Rogue(All Specs) DK(All Specs) Please Reply here or on Skype Jayfender01, I will be actively searching for a guild in the mean time. Spectacularo, "Specs”Spectacularo0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 [A] LF raiding guild for WoD I am looking for a raiding guild for the WoD expansion. I have been playing since Burning Crusade and have been raiding up until the end of Cata. I only did PvP in MoP and am looking to get back into raiding again. Please reply to this thread with what times your guild is looking to raid and how hardcore you plan to be. I can do any nights pretty much but Thursdays. I am open nightly from 5-11pm central. If your guild does plan to raid Thursdays please still reply because I might be able to fit it in my schedule still. I am hoping to raid Mythic right awayFredroe1 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Two players looking for a new home! My husband and I came over from Stormrage today and are looking for a new guild. I have a 564 Ele sham and a 559 BM hunter, he has a 566 Unholy DK and a 536 ret pally that he's working on gearing up. You can either post here or add my btag - Zaccely#1413 Thanks!Blïx6 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 Looking to join PVP guild with my rogue Hey all, I have a rogue 90 that I want to do rated bg PVP with. Are their any horde guilds that do this? hit me up. Note: I'm new at rogue and at rogue pvp, but I have been playing a lot of bg's to get used to him (my main is a war tank) and his play style, and obviously he is undergeared, but again working on it. Char's name is "Grùnt" Extra notes: I cannot commit to a hard schedule. My current profession keeps me pretty busy, but I usually get some play time during week and a lot during weekend.Daddie0 Nov 2, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 <TenThousandDays>14/14M SoO, WoD Recruitment! Hello everyone, <TenThousandDays> is a Lightbringer raiding guild with current progression sitting at: 14/14 Mythic (12/14 H pre 6.0) Please note the guild is currently on break until WoD raiding begins. We are currently interested in recruiting: Warrior: - Paladin: - Hunter: - Rogue: - Priest: - Death Knight: - Shaman: - Mage: - Warlock: - Monk: - Druid: - Also looking for any DPS with a VIABLE/STRONG healing off-spec. You MUST be proficient in this healing off-spec. All recruitment for the core group is currently on a LOW status. Please note when applying you will be considered as a backup raider until a position becomes available(Unless otherwise discussed). Backup raiders are needed in case a main raider is unavailable to attend. Being a backup raider is the first step to joining the core group! Note: We are always interested in speaking to exceptional players of any of class/spec even if not specified above. We raid Fridays & Sundays 7pm-10pm server time which is equivalent to the following: 7PM-10PM(PST) 8PM-11PM(MST) 9PM-12AM(CST) 10PM-1AM(EST) etc.. The schedule above only accounts for two days of raid, in the near future we will be adding a third day for WoD progression. This will likely be a Tuesday, Thursday or Monday. We are a laid back community with a common goal of progressing through current content at a competitive rate, we have a friendly environment while raiding although when a boss is being pulled all raid members are required to keep ventrilo clear for mechanics to be called out and for cooldowns/taunts to be called out. Loot is dealt with by means of a DKP system. This system is monitored through a custom made web page and an explanation will be provided to those who need to know. Attendance is mandatory. Failure to show up without some sort of notice (i.e telling an officer in advance) or a valid excuse will result in the loss of your spot, attendance is absolutely key. Our current intentions is to prepare for WoD. We are working on refining our roster for WoD so that TenThousandDays will be a memorable name on the server. Should you have any questions or concerns please leave them below or send Laozine an ingame mail or whisper. Please visit www.tenthousanddays.us for more information! (We have our stream linked there too!) Here are the officer's Battle Tags: Nathanial #1107 - Dyrt Yeticus #1711 - Unholyme Seksor #1906 - Laozine VT1#1817 - VTLaozine49 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Hallow's end funny moments! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sWOVxOi60c&list=UU7M9mtAbx_Tr8Yrg3qULneACozon0 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 <HURT> - Recruiting for WOD Looking for players to fill our ranks and help bolster our raid teams numbers. We have been on a few months break and are just starting to get back into things. We expect 6.0 to drop on Oct 14th and are preparing to start running again. The raid team is 10/14H. We have been running 10m but will be switching to 20man mythic. There are spots available at all positions. Raid times have been 8-11pm server tues/thurs/sun. Feel free to add my btag for questions. Vex#1314. Can also pst anyone in guild for inv or to talk to an officer. Skore, zionichi and sannith.Kyndale8 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 [A] <The Hunt> LFM for WoD Raiding We are currently recruiting members for Warlords of Draenor raiding and would like to extend an invite to all who are interested to go to our site: http://www.thehuntgaming.enjin.com/ and fill out an application. We have a lot of members who have experience as far back as vanilla content and most of us have ventured into old heroic raiding content. We are currently looking for members for a 10 man group but will more than likely progress to 25 man as time and numbers allow. Thank you for you time and we'll see you in Azeroth "Hunt or Be Hunted" ArkaideusArkaideus0 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 LF AN ENGINER TO MAKE: I'm looking for someone that can make my hunter lord bastion scope of doom. My characters name is COWBOYBEEBOPPumping1 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Wtb mythic garrosh only kill for mount Price & time pleaseÇhumlee1 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 581 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raid Team Hello all! I am looking for a raid team to raid the rest of 6.0 and continue on to WoD with. I am ideally looking to raid around 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM PDT (11:00 PM - 2:00 AM EDT). I also would prefer to join a guild with similar to my progression pre-patch (11/14M), though I will consider others as well, so please feel to post. Here is a healing log of mine pre-patch. http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xbAZv8t9MVYBzhgX#fight=18&type=healing Here is my WoWProgress. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Druidens Please contact me in this thread or via battle tag. Gamekingfaiz#1877 I will be most readily checking this thread, so please post here in case I'm not logged in. Thank you, DruidensDruidens1 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 <<HERO>> recruiting for Mythic! <Hero> is recruiting for Mythic raiding. We are a pre-6.0 14/14 heroic guild with a solid core looking for healers and dps to solidify and strengthen our roster. As of 6.0 we are pugging several Mythic Garrosh kills a week for boa and mount farm which provides a unique opportunity to trial in a raid setting before WoD hits. Applications can be sent to our website: http://wow.hero.shivtr.com/. Please include logs if possible so we can best analyze your performance. The more ways to display your raiding prowess the less flippantly we can gauge your ability. Raid times at present; (all times server local, PST) Tues-Thurs 6:30-10:30 Raid time tbd come WoD, but definitely similar - possibly identical, maybe starting a bit later. Feel free to add BT Aulus#1414 for any questions or concerns. Website: http://wow.hero.shivtr.com/ Thank-you for your time.Aulus3 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Hi So who's come back because of the patch?Kvalnir3 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 {A} 583 rogue looking for home New to the server 583 rogue with 9/14 kills pre 6.0 looking for a home. Been raiding 10 years plus now.Hemotox7 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 <Hurt> Wana Join <Hurt>? Join <Hurt> Today! Looking on Lightbringer Forums for a Guild? Join <Hurt> Today! Not Looking for a guild just surfing the forums? Join <Hurt>Today!Eunikè0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Attn: Moderator, Please Delete Attn: Moderator, Please DeleteAvito0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 [A]NinjaPirateZombieRobots recruiting for WoD <NinjaPirateZombieRobots> Is a relatively new laid back Mythic raiding guild that was 11/14H pre 6.0 and are currently taking a break to recharge for WoD. We are currently looking for exceptional raiders to fill out our roster to make the jump from 10M. We are recruiting healers and ranged dps (preferably cloth) though all roles will be considered. The most important thing to us is that you fit in well. Add Textless#1108 or message any member of the guild in game for more info. Experience is helpful but not required.Derevi0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 [A]WTS Garrosh carries (price reduced) Until Warlords of Draenor is released on Nov 13, we are offering Garrosh Hellscream (10m Normal) kills for sale. We have spots open for multiple carries a week on Monday nights starting at 6:30PM. Runs will take approximately 15 minutes. Rewards include: Kor'kron War Wolf mount (if it drops) Guaranteed BoA weapon drop for your current loot spec. We run the 'Personal Loot' system. Please loot Garrosh's corpse after the kill. Here's how it works: - A deposit is given to reserve a kill. - On the day and time of the kill, you will be summoned into Garrosh's throne room where our team will be assembled and ready to pull Garrosh. We will go over the strategy we use to kill him with you.. - Payment is due in full immediately before the pull. This is standard practice and protects both parties from fraud. - We kill Garrosh. Your participation in the kill is completely up to you; however we do require you perform basic movement mechanics to ensure a quick clean kill. - You collect loot Btag me at Pok#1472, send me in-game message, or wsp me: Pók (alt-162 for the ó) for prices and more information. Please hurry, the expansion is rapidly approaching.Pók9 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 (A) 10/14H Guild recruiting for 6.0 and WoD Sacred is currently recruiting for our 10/14 heroic team for 6.0 and WoD. We are looking for DPS, especially RDPS and heals, however if you're a competent player we would love to hear from you! There are just a few must haves for our team: 1. You must have a sense of humor 2. You must not be easily offended 3. You must have the drive to research your own toon and know what you need to do for each fight 4. You must have a hunger for progression. We love to have fun but all want to progress at a steady rate as well. 5. You must have vent, a headset and the willingness to use them. 6. That you are reliable, meaning you show up on time, prepared and ready to go and you don't make a habit of leaving raid or taking breaks other than our scheduled break. Our raid teams are Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST and Friday 6pm - 10ish PST. About our guild: Sacred is a level 25 raiding guild made up of mostly adults. We offer guild repairs and bank storage. We do alt runs in current content. In addition, we'll be doing old raids for guild achievements. Please feel free to give me an in game whisper or hit me up here. My battle tag is averlynna#1448 or you can hit Pok up at pok#1472.Averlynna5 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 [A] Tectonic Plates is Recruiting! Tectonic Plates is recruiting for Warlords of Draenor! We are looking for raiders to convert our 11/14H 10 man team to Mythic progression and friendly social players to join us. Attitude and aptitude are extremely important, and as the expansion is ending soon, we are not as interested in your current gear level than we are in how you fit with the needs of our group. Bring above average skill, raid awareness, a good attitude, and excellent attendance to be considered for a permanent raid spot. We are a group that likes to have fun but also gets things done. If you feel that this would be a good fit for you please apply! We are currently looking for skilled healers and ranged dps. We are full on hunters, melee dps, and tanks but as needs can change, all of skill will be considered. We are also looking for people that want to sit bench due to other demands on their time. Spots are filling fast! Our raid schedule is Saturday and Sunday from 5-9 Server(PST) and we use Mumble for our voice communication. If you're looking for a fun, friendly guild to experience new (and old!) content, please contact an officer in game or add Henarton#1776, Balana#1964 or Nuchie#1345. Thank you. Edited for updated needs*Nuchiie2 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Four Horsemen recruiting a Holy paly for WoD We are currently 6/14 mythic and are looking to add a holy pally to our core team come WoD. If you are interested feel free to add me on btag(frosty#1568) and ask any questions. This is one of the last core spots we need to fill. Raid times are Thursday and Friday from 7pm to 10pm server time (pst)Runfrostrun1 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Force Recon (A) Mythic recruitment (WoD) Greetings All, About Force Recon Force Recon 10/14M is a established guild on the Lightbringer-US server. We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS and heals for mythic raiding in the upcoming WoD expansion, and also to finish filling a 20 man team for weekly M SoO clears. Our current player base is made up of 19 core people many of which have experience raiding back to vanilla our GM Skatter raided in several high end US top guilds in vanilla and continuing through WotLK. We intended to be a hardcore style raiding guild .Come WoD we will be raiding 3 nights a week for 3-4 hrs a night, We will be raiding Thursday, Friday, and Monday starting at 630pm pst which is also server time. With this being said many of us are in our late 20's and early 30's and have family's and careers and we do not intend to keep people raiding into the late hours of the night. We are a mature 18+ guild however, some exceptions can be made to this rule for the right fit. We at Force Recon believe we can be a hardcore raiding guild while maintaining a fun friendly social atmosphere DRAMA Free. We have a zero tolerance policy for any actions detrimental to our members and or our reputation as a guild. For example trolling in trade chat, any type of this behavior will not be tolerated. Our Goals and Aspirations The current focus of our GM, officers, and current members is leveling the guild and recruiting not only exceptional WoW players but exceptional, social, and fun people to fill our ranks .As we are a very social friendly bunch who often hang out together in mumble to talk and have fun. We hope to be raiding 10 man SoO within 2 weeks for weekly clears and garrosh kills and to build a solid 20 man team for WoD with a 5 man bench. We hope to compete for top 5 on the Lightbringer realm and the sky is the limit from there. We want a hardcore raid atmosphere, we feel we can accomplish this this in a mature productive manner. We expect all our members to take constructive criticisms in a positive way. As I have mentioned already we want to maintain a fun, friendly, helpful, respectful atmosphere. PvP We also welcome pvp players many of us pvp as well pve and we are going to put together a solid RBG teams. As well as run arenas. What We Expect From Our Raiders We expect our raiders to come to raids ready and prepared this means with the proper gear reforged, gemmed, and enchanted to maximize your characters ability to perform in raid environment. We expect our raiders to be in peak performance for their specific class and role in the raid. We understand that at times people have a bad day or bad pull, with that being said any one unable to perform at their maximum potential will be replaced until they are able to once again perform, this goes for officers as well. We hold all members, officers included, to the same standards. We have several officers and our GM that are well versed in many classes with experience dating back to vanilla and they are more then willing to help and offer advice in order to maximize your characters potential. We expect you to be on time and show up for every raid. If you are unable to make it as we do understand that real life always comes first we ask that you give us as much notice as possible. Be open to criticism. - ALL of us can improve. Don't put up a pride wall if someone makes a suggestion that could make you better. This applies whether you are topping the meters or getting out dps'd by a resto druid (or out healed by the frost mage whichever is applicable). We are going to be pushing progression content. That requires focus and direction. We are not going to coddle anyone that is wiping us just to spare their feelings. If someone is screwing up, it will be brought to their attention to fix it. This goes for everyone, including officers, no exceptions. If we are all open to constructive suggestions this won't be an issue and we become better as a team. Which is the goal. Guild Rules 1.NO DRAMA, I cannot stress this enough no drama will be tolerated period we want all our raiders and members to feel they have a voice and we do have an open door policy for any concerns that rise. We ask that if you do have a concern that you come to us immediately so it can be addressed in a timely appropriate fashion. 2. No trolling, anyone seen trolling or engaging in behavior we feel is detrimental to our guild and its members will be removed promptly. What We Offer You At Force Recon we offer you a fun friendly social environment welcome to your main and all your alts. We offer a serious hardcore raid progression team. We offer free gems, enchants, flasks, and potions. Also each month we will be doing a giveaway of rare pets and items for those who contribute to the guild bank on regular basis. We offer a leadership team with the experience and knowledge to be successful and competitive. Battle Tag: skatter#1708Skatter0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 <Nerdlords of Draenor> We're a recently formed guild preparing for Draenor! We are currently recruiting all players at any level to our ranks. Soon id like to run Raid/PvP groups and make progress in the game. We are all trying to build chemistry and a good social guild. We have 4 GB Tabs with structured ranks and a reward system. If you're interested in joining please be active and respond to this thread.Korvo0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Fat Kids OP at Seesaw [14/14M] is recruiting! We are a formerly 10-man guild who transferred to the realm about two months ago. Due to the increase in raid size and our relative newness to the realm, we have quite a gap in our roster at the moment. We're looking primarily for strong DPS and healers, but an exceptional tank or two would be considered. Our typical raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, with typical times of 7:30pm-10:30pm server time (PST). I encourage any interested DPS to get in touch with me and see if you think this guild will be a good fit for you, though we do currently have an abundance of hunters. You can find me by typing "/who Fat Kids OP at Seesaw" ingame, and asking any online member for me (Borsalino). Alternatively you can add my battletag MushMind#1118 and contact me via battle tag. We plan on using these few coming weeks before the launch of WoD to try people out so please, get in contact with me if you're interested and we'll see if we can line something up.Borsalino2 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Pally tank looking Raiding guild Hello Im looking to get back into the raiding scene and I plan on knocking out the levels of WOD as fast as I can and would love to raid with small guild with a really close knit feel. I will be able to raid friday nights and saturday nights. If there is an option out there that meets my needs and needs me then lets talk. Thanks, TherianaTheriána2 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 525 Warlock looking for raiding guild. My current guild is completely dead, no one even speaks in it anymore. Looking for a social raiding guild that wants to keep progressing in raids as well as the upcoming expansion. :)Babylonian3 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 (Horde) Looking for full carry, SoO! tired of failed groups with no chance in hell of Garry kill or any damned loot of any kind. I am looking for a full clear carry SoO normal for gear and BoA for my Druid. Gimmie a price etc. Thanks and Peace!Sinshadey1 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Looking for RPers on Ligbtbringer! I'm looking to roleplay and don't want to transfer my characters to another server. Any roleplayears out there?Raaik0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 WTB Mythic Garrosh BOA Just recently got back into the game, looking to buy Mythic Garrosh Kill for BOA Let me know if anyones sellingSilarous1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 [A] Onyx 10m - LFM for WoD! Onyx is a newly re-formed Alliance guild, recruiting for a semi-hardcore raid team: Raids - Tuesday & Friday, 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST (server) We also do a guild flex group every weekend for alts or newer 90s/casuals. Looking for all classes, roles and types of players for WoD! Onyx is all about great personalities, coming together to conquer new raiding challenges as a team who have a blast together every step of the way. Our players take pride in their performance and knowledge of their character and role. We operate with a lively sense of humor and encourage every member to be involved in our social shenanigans. Pre-Expac times can be tough with people quitting or taking breaks, and raid teams loosing steam. We aren't looking to make any huge accomplishments before WoD, but we still enjoy raiding and progressing through the content. In the process, we will secure a good group of people who will enjoy leveling up in WoD, and come together to form a great raid team. If you'd like to read more about our guild, or my experience as a guild master and goals for the guild, come check our website: onyxwarcraft.guildlaunch.com Apply on our website or contact me with questions or interest in game, Lily#1957Rainlily16 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 [H] Active/Experienced Player LFG Main Class : Paladin Character Name : Kreindris Preferred Roles : DPS or Healer Raiding Experience : Cleared Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub, AQ20, Partially AQ 40 and Naxxaramas Pre-BC. Cleared 25/10 Naxxaramas, 25/10 "Heroic" Ulduar, 25/10 Trial of the Crusader, 25/10 Trial of the Grand Crusader, 25/10 Ice Crown Citadel during WOTLK. Cleared 10M Black Wing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, and Throne of the Four Winds in Cataclysm. Beat a few bosses on Heroic in Cataclysm as well but was mostly inactive. I'm a quiet player with a relatively busy schedule looking for a good, friendly guild. I would prefer that the guild is capable of raiding but at the same time I believe I might have multiple schedule conflicts with raiding itself, but I am interested in raiding when I can. At the same time, I am perfectly fine with being a filler or alternative member to a main raiding core, nor will I "demand" a spot in a raiding core. Outside of raiding, I enjoy small group content and never really got the chance to experience challenge modes which probably was the single piece of MoP content that I looked forward to, but never really had the opportunity to do. I also enjoy PvP quite a bit but I don't consider myself a "PvP player". Finally, while I believe my requirements for a guild are fairly lenient, I am not interested in a zerg guild. If your guild has over 300 members, I will most likely not join it as I am of the idea that zerg guilds have almost no sense of a community, so to speak. If interested in recruiting me, feel free to whisper me or send me an in-game mail at your convenience.Kreindris3 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Weekday Raiding Guild I work weekends, so looking for a guilt that raids sun-wed nights, thanksJehanne1 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 delete Please delete this thread.Perseeus4 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Eternium Recruitment <Eternium> Is recruiting! We are 10/14H We have 34 members and most of us are online 9+ hours a day. We are looking for 2 rdps for our core team for now and for WOD. Our team is a tight knit group and has a lot of experience together. ilvl 540+ is required. you can reach the leadership at the following battletags, RainBby#1122, Sazakuro, Airameith, Tolaris Raiding Schedule Tuesday: 8:30 pm Server Time - 11:00 pm Server Time Thursday: 8:30 pm Server Time - 11:00 pm Server Time Saturday: 9:00 pm Server Time - 12:00 am Server Time Fourth day to be added soon.: 9:00 pm Server Time - 12:00 am Server Time What We Are Looking For DPS: Ranged DPS Ranged DPS Healing: Filled Tanks: Filled Anyone not interested in raiding is welcome to join us as long as you are socially active in guild chat. We plan on keeping the guild around 40 people. We don't want a huge guild, more of a small family type environment so we can focus on helping everyone as much as possible.Tsumiyu8 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Delete if possible Already got the Garrosh Kill, so delete this thread if possible.Flódâñâ0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Renati selling H Garrosh Kills every week Hey everyone, Renati is selling Heroic (old normal) Garrosh kills every week from now until WoD. The price is 15k, and it comes with a title if you have not killed Garrosh before as well as a guaranteed 569 ilvl BoA Heirloom for leveling in WoD if you haven't gotten one on that character before. If you are interested you can contact me via in game mail or add Turtle#1416.Tuurtle1 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 LF Weekend Raiding Guild As the title states, looking for a Weekend Raiding Guild. I work late on weeknights so that keeps me from participating in the majority of my guilds weekly raids. Just wanting to find some consistent people to raid with (tired of LFR).Bastritt0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Late night Fri-Sat team recruiting for Mythic <Tastefully Offensive> of Proudmoore will start doing flex-heroic until WoD hits to assess raiders, so we aren't concerned with your ilvl! We're looking for skilled raiders who would like to join our serious raiding environment on a light raiding schedule in preparation for Mythic raiding! Currently we are 13/14H. I'm reaching out to other servers in case there are those interested in server transferring to Proudmoore. Proudmoore is the 5th most populated realm of alliance characters, yet I have never experienced a que time to log in. Healthy market and raiding scene! RAIDING SCHEDULE ... We do not go past raid times! RECRUITMENT NEEDS ... We're looking for people who will take raiding as serious as the rest of us. This means showing up early for raids, maintaining a high attendance, coming fully prepared, and doing research weekly on your class and boss mechanics with the drive to always improve. WEBSITE AND APPLY You can find any other information about us at our site: ... For details on how we operate, we do have a charter in our forums. Our forums are where you'll apply to the guild. Our application is unique - it isn't long and it doesn't go into much of who you are because we like to get to know you through voice chat. Instead, our application goes over key points in our charter showing you the things we take seriously and showing us that you will take us seriously! CONTACT Please add me at Lycia#1560 if you have any questions! Please add me or apply, but please do not comment here! I look forward to meeting you!Mishira1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 <Invalid Target> LFM for mythic in WoD <Invalid Target> 10m alliance raiding guild on US-Lightbringer, is expanding our roster for mythic progression in t17. We're a laid-back, one night a week, progression group. Raid time is Friday night @5:00pm server(8:00pm EST). We usually run for 3-4 hours. Despite the fact that we signed the guild charter midway through t16, and only raid once a week, we ended the tier 8/14HC and in the realm top 50. We're really looking forward to making strides in t17, and getting a fresh start on a new tier. We're currently in need of 1 healer (paladin preferred, but not required), and 5 dps, to flesh out the 20 player roster. Also holding open recruitment for all players looking for a positive environment to call home. We're very much a "real life comes first" guild. We understand jobs and family are more important. We strive to raid with excellence, while at the same time keep a laid back, fun atmosphere. After all, if you aren't enjoying the game, why play it? We occasionally hold contests and offer prizes to guildies, for example we held a lvl1 gnome race to old dalaran, in which the grand prize was a Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent. For questions and more info, contact any of our Council ranked officers- Don - badroguedon#1370 Kenobi - chainsmoker#1177 Trigget - ajeno#1382 Marha Or contact us via our Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/invalidtargetguild/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/Invalid+Target/rating.tier16_10Don0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 LF socially active, established guild! Hi! I am seeking a socially active, established Alliance-side guild with a lively guild chat that talks about things other than WoW. I am returning to WoW after a hiatus and am looking to explore what all the expansions have to offer. My ideal guild would still run older content for mounts and battle pets. I haven't raided since Karazhan was bleeding-edge so although I am a competent Hunter I will need a guild that would not mind having along someone who is essentially new to a lot of boss battles along for the ride. Leveling can be boring, I would love to have some friendly, funny people to talk to to make it seem less like a solo experience. Leave a reply or send a tell to Serkit in-game if you feel like your guild would be a good fit. Thanks for your time!Fairisle1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Patch 6.0 Funny moments! #15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqhaZ7F9VjYTorickk0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Selling Heroic Garrosh Heirlooms 20k KyKy#1727 ign: Qtk Message me, doing runs all day.Qtk0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Selling 14/14 Heroic 50k gold! The price is for the Heroic BoA (guaranteed on first kill) but the other 13 bosses are free, if you want them. KyKy#1727 6pm and 9pm serverQtk5 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Looking for Mythic raiders We are looking for ALL classes of DPS to fill our ranks for Mythic raiding we are currently 14/14H. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights from 7-10pm PST. Spots are available immediately as we want to get good chemistry before the expansion drops. The guild is definitely an adult guild with sometimes interesting adult conversation topics, if this is something you can not handle please do not apply. You can message Adonaldo, Esaebria or Broxigaar in game for more informationEsaebria0 Oct 17, 2014