Lightbringer

Apr 11 [A] Abyss Walker Cutting Edge Guild [A] Abyss Walker - Lightbringer [US]. Cutting Edge Mythic raiding guild. <Abyss Walker> Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Abyss Walker is a raiding guild that attempts to strike a line between casual and hardcore. As a guild we have began raiding at the start of Warlords of Draenor and successfully cleared all Heroic content. We successfully achieved Cutting Edge in Emerald Nightmare and are now progressing through the more challenging Mythic content of Nighthold. We are constantly looking for new players to join our team and progress through challenging and rewarding raid content. Current Progression: [7/7 Heroic] [7/7 Mythic] [3/3 Heroic] [2/3 Mythic] [10/10 Heroic] [5/10 Mythic] Raid Schedule: [Tuesday], [Wednesday], [Sunday]: 6:00PM - 9:00PM (Server Time - PST). Recruitment: We are accepting any and all applicants for substitutes. Substitutes are welcome to join on heroic runs and may be asked to join for specific mythic bosses depending on class and performance. We are also recruiting the following classes for potential core slots, which forms our “default” mythic roster that we modify from boss to boss. Tank: We are currently looking for any Tank classes. Healer: [Potential position available] Damage: Hunter Monk Priest Deathknight Warrior Shaman The above are roles ideal for the raid team. Additional classes are still accepted and we urge you to still signup. If raiding is not for you, but would like a guild with which to run Mythic + dungeons, recruitment is open to all. Attendance: We are looking for people who can make a minimum of 3 out of 3 raids/week. 90% attendance should be considered a bare minimum, and regular absences may result in a player being shifted to a sub. If you know you will miss a raid in advance, notifying the officers helps us prepare a substitute. Contact and application info: Email: abysswalkerguild@gmail.com Website: http://www.abysswalkerguild.com In-Game: Guild Master - Crysilisk - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Raid Leader - Silentveil - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Serenrae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Terje - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Azuzae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Additional Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUWccuVODzEWgegWN2xdWJx2exwqrF4g7TXvh_6OVU8/edit?usp=sharingCrysilisk0 Apr 11
Apr 11 <A> Stack and Die Stack And Die <A> Stack and Die is looking for some fresh blood. We are a newly reformed guild we are a close knit group of people who like to have fun and rock out in WoW. We are currently 10/10N and 3/10Heroic.. but don't let the guild progress was in 1 week first time raiding as our own guild. We have many players with 10/10 H experience and even some with at least 4/10 mythic experience... Raid times are : Tues/Thurs/Friday 9pm-12amEST Yes we are Casual Friendly and not elitist jerks...we will view and try everyone out as long as they show the willingness to learn and put in the work to improve Roles Needed: Healers Range DPS What we Require from our members: Know your class and know your rotation Meet DPS/HPS requirements for the content we are pushing Dedication to the raid team. If your going to be late let us know if your going to need to drop from the team let us know Be a team player help each other Be dependable be on time with flask and food and runes ready to rock out Gambling in the guild not in raid not in trade NEVER!! What can you expect from the founders: Dedication to you!! supportive and knowledge of all roles and class Dedication to help the guild progress Fun ALWAYS!!!!! If This sounds like a place for you message any of the people listed below we will be free to answer any and all question related to the guild. Contact: Hugs4drugs#11741 ExiledSpark#1385<GM>Alittleragey0 Apr 11
Apr 10 [A]<Antipathy> 4/10M Nighthold LFM About us We are a guild who transferred to WOW from another MMO. We are a highly successful guild with steady leadership. We like to make quick progression through content while having fun doing it. We have a highly active, mature TS. We like to not take things too seriously, but still kill bosses :) However, we do expect people to come prepared, know their class, do mechanics, and pull high numbers. Progression 4/10 M NH 7/7 M EN 2/3 M TOV Raid times Tu/Thu/Mon 6-9PM server We also run guild keystone mythics throughout the week & guild group rated BGs on Sunday nights Seeking - Open to DPS (prefer ranged, but melee considered) - Closed to healers, exceptional healers considered. Must be willing to DPS. - Open to 1 exceptional tank/off-tank Expectations Bring consumables, know your class, and bring a sense of humor. Cauldrons are provided. Learn quickly and complete mechanics. Everyone makes mistakes, so long as you are improving nbd. High attendance preferred and required for the mythic core group, but casual raiders welcome for Heroic flex. TeamSpeak 3 required, mic & headset preferred 890+ ilevel 45+ points in MS weapon Loot Progression and set pieces: Master loot and rolls/discussion - prioritizing set pieces for those who don't have them yet and items that are the biggest ilevel upgrade for someone. Farm: Personal loot - less drama, no hassle. If something is not an upgrade for you then have your guildies who need it roll. Contact Acue - Cerren#11634 - Guild Leader Tegwyn - Emilie#1159 - Recruitment Officer Procreation - Raid LeaderTegwÿn47 Apr 10
Apr 8 890 blood dk lf weekend raid guild Hey everyone. I've got 7/10 heroic NH experience so far. Just coming back from a month long break and am ready to get back into raiding. Don't have any requirements other than being a tank. I've tanked my entire wow career and would like to continue that. I'm looking to switch to alliance as early as this weekend if needed. I've been horde for roughly 5 years straight now and would like a change of scenery. I'm free after 6 server on Friday and pretty much all day on Saturday and Sunday. I'm a former raid leader, so I know what is required of me as a raider and will do what is asked of me when called on. Hope to hear from some of you soon! Horek#1680Horek2 Apr 8
Apr 7 <Centered> [A] Recruiting! Weekend raids. Are you looking for a weekend raid guild, where you don't have to have perfect attendance and you can have a life? Are you a former raider that wants to get back into raiding with like minded people? Do you perhaps have a progression focus, and time on the weekends? If so <Centered> 7/7 HEN 3/3 HToV and 9/10 HNH are looking to expand our ranks! Raid times: Saturday and Sunday 5:30 PM server (PST) - 8:30 PM server (PST) (for those in the eastern time zone that's 8:30 pm - 11:30 PM eastern) Currently we're pushing a heroic Gul'dan Kill and killing normal Ellisande and Gul'dan at some point during the weekend. Join us as we continue forward and punch Tomb in the metaphorical face as well. (Casual invites are always open) We're currently searching for: A Rogue of any kind Paladinx2 (Holy or Ret) Shamanx1 (Elemental) Reqs: Boss mods (deadly or bigwigs) and discord (you don't have to talk), approx 875/880 for heroic NH. (Gear will come, and as always these aren't hard lines some people are spectacular without the ilvl too) Be competent and comfortable with your class/spec, know not to stand in stuff on the floor. those kinds of things. About us: We're a pretty laid back guild that's been around since Vanilla with many of the same players coming and going over the years with many great additions. We're looking for Casual but Competent players that have some raiding experience, with a progression focus. While our intention is to definitely finish out Heroic NH, we don't want to go back to the "YOU have to be in attendance 24/7, never missing a raid" life-style that can be higher end raiding. What this means is we may do mythic raiding or we may not, or we may just try out some bosses occasionally. While frustration can happen during progression raids, it is our goal to offer raids that people can actually enjoy while also seeing content and gearing up their toons. A bit on the casual nature of our current set up: what this means is if you can't make the raid one weekend that's ok, if you can only make it a full Saturday and half a Sunday that's cool too! What I'm trying to highlight is we realize you have lives and people do stuff on weekends, don't miss a concert, hanging out with friends/family/etc just to raid. We will be here when you come back. This also doesn't mean "just don't show up ever" but we want you to have freedom and not feel tethered to the game. If this sounds like something you're interested in please find me in game (same toon name) or add me on Battle.net (TariHS#1580) Thanks for taking a look and I can't wait to hear from you!Ataria5 Apr 7
Apr 6 [Legendary Few] Lightbringer 6/10H Recruiting Basic Guild Information Guild: Legendary Few Faction: Alliance Server: Lightbringer Progression Our officer core, as well as some of our raid team, have cleared the following content: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Normal, 6/10 Heroic Raid hours Tuesday: 6:30-9:30 PM PST Thursday: 6:30-9:30 PM PST About Us Legendary Few is a newly formed guild on the Lightbringer Server. We currently have a number of raiders who have cleared all of Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare, all of Normal Nighthold, and have progressed to 6 out of 10 on Heroic Nighthold. We are looking for individuals who want to spend time not just progressing, but sharing laughs and having fun while doing so. We still want to consistently push and progress in relevant content. We are currently focusing on Normal and Heroic difficulties. The guild does not provide our team with gems, enchants, food, flasks and potions. While this may be true, we are always here to help when it comes to professions. We hold raiders responsible for attendance and require raiders to have knowledge and/or experience of the raid encounters before progression. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from officers when needed. We all share the same goal: to enjoy ourselves and get that boss kill while doing so! We are currently recruiting for our roster, all classes encouraged to apply. We also accept casual and social players that would like to enjoy Mythic and Mythic + Dungeons, as well as World Content! Current Needs The below lists all of the classes we would like to add to our current roster and consider a valuable addition to any raid. [Tank] We are currently looking to fill a tank position. All classes can feel free to apply. [Melee DPS] Unholy/Frost Death Knight Feral Druid Windwalker Monk Enhancement Shaman Retribution Paladin Fury/Arms Warrior Survival Hunter [Ranged DPS] Shadow Priest Frost/Arcane/Fire Mage Affliction/Demonology/Destruction Warlock Beast Mastery/Marksmanship Hunter [Healer] Restoration Shaman If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to contact any of the members listed below. Also, below is a link to the guild discord channel. Please feel free to join to ask any questions if interested. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. https://discord.gg/ewFRwZe Divinty - Guild Master Roots - Officer Lunneth – Officer Rahzum – Officer Naralee- OfficerLunneth12 Apr 6
Apr 6 900 Holy Paladin [A] LF Core Hello, I am a veteran adult player looking for a core guild to raid with for about two nights yet progress through content. I am 10/10H and 6/7M Experienced. Prefer Weekdays from 6 server no later than 10 server. Please add me in game if you have a spot that's fitting. I carry my own weight and I'm geared for progression. Thanks, Dag#12803Dagnorath0 Apr 6
Apr 6 [A] No One Rides for Free 6/10H No One Rides for Free (A) is recruiting active players for our heroic progression raid team 6/10H NH currently. We’re looking for fun, relaxed, adults who can raid with us, but also play actively during the week and are willing to participate in Mythic+ as well as other content throughout the week and aren’t solely logging in for raid. We raid Tues/Thurs 630-930pst, and do normal raids on Sunday evenings. We expect our raiders to know their class, be open to constructive criticism, and be prepared for every raid with pots, flasks, augments, and food before the raid starts. Your gear must be gemmed/enchanted with the best available to you. We pay for repair bills during progression, and crafters are available to make just about everything. Addons, such as DBM, are required. You should use other addons as seems reasonable or helpful to you in playing your class well. We use Discord for communication. Members are required to log in and hear what is going on, at a minimum. We are looking for 880+ 40point healers, and DPS. Exceptions can be made based on skill over Item level. For those interested please contact: Revanous/Btag Revanous#1838 Macko /Btag Rassiter#1726 Cargray Typhorion JilehrMacko4 Apr 6
Apr 6 delete ....Iüx0 Apr 6
Apr 6 883 Tank/DPS LF Early Afternoon Active Guild Hi All, I have an early work shift and have time available from 3:00-6:00pm PST on the weekdays and am currently guildless. My main is a demon hunter but I have other 110s I like to play too. I am mainly looking for a group that is active and likes to run higher level content. I'll be poking around the forums but please leave a reply if you can help. Thanks!Valiin0 Apr 6
Apr 5 AotC Heroic Raid LF RDPS ToS <Moderately Offensive> is a heroic-focused adult guild whose core group has been playing the game together on and off for 8 years. Many of us are in the 30-45 age bracket, looking to experience the game while still having enough free time to take care of home, work, family, etc. We offer the chance to see heroic content on a limited, two day raid schedule on Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:30-9:30 PST. All raids are personal loot. We are looking for players 870+ with a minimum of 35 traits in your primary role, though 40+ is desirable. We are willing to work with players on your specifics as long as you show up, on time, and are reliable. Some M+ runs are known to happen but it is not the guild focus. Alt nights and old content typically happen on Friday. The odds of doing Mythic raids are slim to none based on our players' schedules and the overall interest (or lack thereof) of our players. We are primarily looking to add more ranged dps for ToS, in particular: Mages, Locks, Spriests, and Hunters. Given how much time we have before ToS, we are open to working with rerolls and people catching up or main swapping. Exceptional players are always welcome but we are currently doubled up on mages, boomkin, and resto druids and would like to diversify. Contact Fionnann, Mythradma, or Oneeyewilard for additional details.Fionnann10 Apr 5
Apr 5 [A] Heroic Guild LF Tank! 5/10H NH Hey! Crimson Crusaders is a casual guild on US-Lightbringer that is currently progressing through heroic Nighthold. We raid M/W 6:30-8:30 pacific time. We have cleared every raid through heroic prior to this, and are 5/10 H on the current tier. If we could recruit another tank (currently have an awesome prot warrior, and a bear!) we could move our druid tank to healer, and one of our heals to DPS. This would make progression a lot more smooth. Outside of raiding we love to do some mythic+, enjoy PvP, or just questing together. We're a friendly group of players that have been together since MoP, some of us have been together since Vanilla! We use mumble or our discord channel for voice (mumble for raid, but that could change). Age of our raiders go to as young as 21 to in the 40s, with most from 21-35! :) If you have any questions, or if interested, please feel free to message me and add me on battle.net, my btag is Kirsten#1799. I probably missed some info on this cause I always do, so please send me a message. Sometimes I forget to check this post so adding me is best! Thank you. KirdyEdelina0 Apr 5
Apr 5 [A]<Stands in Fire> 6/10H, TU/THR 5:30-8:30 TL:DR: Casual raiding Guild (6/10H Nighthold) looking for more! We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 to 8:30 Server (Pacific Time Zone UTC – 8). We're looking for DPS mainly, but open to all interested raiders! We’ve played together for a long time, come join our crew. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Stands in Fire is a casual, 2 night 3 hour (Tues/Thurs 5:30-8:30 Server, Pacific time zone UTC-8) a week raiding guild built on 10 years of World of Warcraft History. We’re a small group of people from across North America whom all have a shared desire: have fun playing World of Warcraft. We don’t expect people to push bleeding edge content, but do expect people to come prepared and ready to learn, improve, and contribute to a positive environment. 100% attendance is not necessary. We used to be hardcore but have seen the error of our ways. We’re currently looking for Healers with Ranged DPS offsepcs. The hope is to have enough healers that we can rotate into other roles should we wish to do so. We have a “core” of about 14~ raiders but our numbers have fluctuated as high as 20 since Legion launched. We’re looking forward to Heroic Nighthold. If we have the numbers for Mythic we’ll give it a shot, but our expectation will be to push Heroic Raid content. The Longer Story: Stands in Fire started in Burning Crusade on Mal’Ganis (Alliance!). In times long ago our raid members came together to complete Black Temple and the Sunwell. During Wrath of the Lich King we expanded our ranks and became a hardcore raiding guild. Due to attrition, we transferred to Kel’Thuzad and merged with another guild as “Powerhouse”. Powerhouse was in the top 5 for progression for Alliance on Kel’Thuzad. We continued to raid in Cataclysm but with a smaller team, embracing the 10 man raids with open arms. Though we didn’t raid in Mists or Warlords, our team has continued to remain friends over the years and thousands of kilometers that separate us. We’ve dabbled into other MMOs (RIP Wildstar, SW:TOR) but WoW has always called back to us. 10 years have passed since our guild originally formed and we’ve all slowly been transforming into adults. The Flexible raid system has been a god send for our group. Gone are the days of setting people on the side lines, or cancelling raids because of a lack of attendance. Legion called us back together again to Stand in Fire. As a group we consist of a bunch of raiders across North America. From Arizona to Massachusetts and up into the frigid north of Canada we’ve been gaming together in various forms for almost 10 years. Over that time we’ve had friends come and go, but together we’ve endeavored to play together wherever and whenever possible. Back in the day we were a bunch of elitist raiders but time has eroded us into decent human beings. As a guild and group of friends we all want the same thing: to push our characters into difficult raids and reap the sweet rewards. Our average age is probably in the mid-late 20s. We have only a few expectations of our members: come prepared, be willing to learn and improve, and contribute to a positive raiding environment. We don’t expect anyone to have 100% attendance or cancel real life plans to kill internet dragons. Outside of raids we run M+ dungeons, PvP isn’t something we often tackle. If you’re interested in joining our group, please get in touch with me or anyone in Stands in Fire in-game or here. Message me on b-net @ Nadsat-1178 I look forward to Standing in Fire with you.Belithas14 Apr 5
Apr 5 *A* The Fallen Renegades LK4 More Welcome <<A>> The Fallen Renegades <<Lightbringer Server>> is now recruiting! The Fallen Renegades is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is: ... Qualifications for Raiding (Looking for a few Core Raiding Spots) Level 110 Ilvl 880 for Raiding Legion DPS 300K+ for Raiding Legion HPS 300K+ for Raiding Legion What we are Looking For: ... Raid Days/Times Tue/Wed/Thur 7p - 9p PST ... The Fallen Renegades looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge. Last but not lease and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! ... ...Yesabella76 Apr 5
Apr 3 Need Australian Raid Guild. G'day. 867 (Just started after a hiatus and currently getting better gear) Fire mage looking for an Australian time zone guild to join for raids, dungeons, old content etc. Let me know if there are any out there! Thanks mate, ZZarleena1 Apr 3
Apr 3 LF Daytime/Weekend Raiding Guild Hi, I just came back into the game after a 9-10 months break. I used to raid mythic content in WoD and was a healer for a US210 guild (Disc Priest). I am now looking for something more casual, than what I did in WoD, like Mythic dungeons, Heroic Raids, maybe Mythic Raids (But not necessary). Would prefer daytime raids on weekdays. Timings are extremely flexible on Friday and Saturday, though. Contact - Wisp me in-game on my battletag (Arvad#1507) Characters - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Monkarvad/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Bubblechan/simple The monk and priest are undergeared and I am working on getting them up (Play mainly as BM, but can also pick up MW, if needed on monk. Play as Disc on priest).Monkarvad4 Apr 3
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Blood+of+Vengeance Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 Ravaras#1720 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 3 [A] <Giggity> Rebuilding <Giggity> is an old guild formed by 2 friends looking for something more. We are currently rebuilding and recruiting any and all players who enjoy casual pve content. (5-mans, Mythic +, raiding, questing, transmog) The current guild mission is to find many new recruits to create a social and active community within the guild. After a base group of players is established we will aim our sights upon casual normal mode raiding, with an emphasis on helping players learn their way around raids and group content. You may inquire here or to myself in-game if you would like more information.Sandrelia0 Apr 3
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Apr 2 <A> DH Tank and Fire Mage LF Raiding Guild! A friend and myself are looking to join a Normal/Heroic raiding guild that raids between 8-11 server time on week nights (weekends if need be). We have played on and off since Vanilla and raided from mid BC to Legion. You can add me on battle.net for any questions or if you are interested: Arthuras#1144 The tank is 883ilvl and the mage is 878ilvl. Armory Links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Xeratoph/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Dek%C3%A5rd/simpleXeratoph2 Apr 2
Apr 2 [A]<Devil May Cry> LF Sister Guild Are you a small sized guild who is having trouble progressing because you can’t keep enough raiders or no one show up for events? Well I have a solution to your problem… A sister guild is a great way to collaborate. It helps us come up with ideas as far as progression and downing bosses, along with a pool of people to fill vacant slots without pugging, and a few more people to enjoy the game with. There's only one problem: we don't have one. Devil May Cry is small sized guild. On our raid nights we have anywhere from 10-13 raiders of different skills, and raid Wednesday and Friday nights. We're looking for a guild of similar size and stage of progression in order to brainstorm with. To talk about how we recruit, strategies for bosses, and what you do in your off time to keep the game fresh and fun for everyone. If new friendships and some fresh ideas sound like something you'd be interested in, please have an officer contact me, in-game (Ismera – MsSoul#1684) or right here on the forums. We look forward to hearing from you!Ismera3 Apr 2
Mar 31 Guild Found 890 Fire mage looking for new guild. Old raiding guild fell apart due to real life commitments. Desired Raid Times 4-7 pm PST any day of the week. Pretty much any time is fine for weekends. Experience Began raiding at the end of MoP. Cleared all heroic content for WoD and dabbled in mythic. Currently cleared all of Heroic EN and ToV. Was working on Heroic NH. Highest mythic+ dungeon that I've completed to date is +13 CoS. If you're looking for an experienced raider with an in-depth knowledge of encounters and a desire for challenging content, then feel free to contact me.Cicine5 Mar 31
Mar 29 Seeking a New place to call home I'm currently on Anvilmar, but It's a small server and it's not very good for progressing. With the current Blizzard Sale, it's tempting me even more to change servers, and slowly bring all my alts over one by one. Little about myself. * I'm 37, mature but laid back and funny at the same time. I just came back to wow around the end of Jan and I've been trying to catch up as best I can. I have two geared toons. This toon and Warlock. I've been playing sense the end of BC, when WOTLK was in Beta. This was my first toon I ever made, and I've tried several classes sense. I even tried horde for awile, but came back to Alliance. What I'm looking for: * I'm not hardcore raider. I would enjoy an organized raid group sometimes don't want raiding to be a requirement. * I mostly enjoy Mythic+ dungeons, but find it difficult to get into a group or get any guild members to start up a group. * I do enjoy random BG's on either my lock or my hunter. * I'm BM hunter almost exclusively, but thinking of trying out marks. I hope that's enough to understand what I'm looking for. Please feel free to respond to this post if I meet your guilds interests or if you have any questions.Adamsavage6 Mar 29
Mar 26 <Dark Ascent> LF Core Raiders <Dark Ascent> is recruiting Heals and Dps ( Need Plate) for our core raid team. Currently 6/10H NH. Guild jokes around and has fun during raids while pushing through content. In need of fun yet serious quality raiders. Raid Times Mon-Wed 5:30 - 8:30 All are welcome to join! We try to do various fun activities like lotteries, alt runs, achievs etc... Send me a tell Xero#1339Xêrren0 Mar 26
Mar 26 873 Holy Priest LF Guild Hello all, I am a returning player looking for a casual raiding guild, I am available to raid Sun-Thurs after 8 pm pst. I am looking for a guild that is active and has a relaxed environment, one that runs mythic +'s together would be a plus. I have been raiding on this character as a healer since wrath and have a lot of raiding experience but am always willing to learn and improve. Feel free to message me on here or in game, bnet is Jamie#1101Dulcinia4 Mar 26
Mar 26 [A] Lose Your Life | 10/10H | 1/10M <Lose Your Life> is a casually-serious™ guild that was founded 12 years ago. We are seeking new test subjects - no wait, members, yeah that one - for our Mythic progression team on Lightbringer. All new recruits will be subject to a transmog critique, psychological evaluation, and brief trial period on our one-of-a-kind Raider Enhancement Serum™ (patent pending). Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Check out some progression raiding here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_FGvIMiJ80 Or our slightly less successful exploits here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMJnIOkuSM Recent Raid Achievements: 1/10M NH 10/10H NH AotC 3/3H ToV AotC 6/7M EN 7/7H EN AotC Currently Recruiting: DPS - Range, Healing/Tank OS desired but not required - Full on Druid dps We’re happy to have any exceptional players. Don’t be afraid; come apply! If you’re interested in raiding with us, apply online at http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk. Brohammad#1701 Darann#1686 Sugar#1437Brohammad32 Mar 26
Mar 26 Vengeance of Azeroth Looking for Raider's Interested in a light relaxed raiding guild? Want to run Mythic + dungons and get into the higher level content? This game is about improving and moving forward and we are looking for like minded adults who enjoy the game but are also looking to getting into the higher level content. Right now we have two raid Days around 5:30PST Friday and Saturday's but we are very flex-able and have several members who are always looking to do more. If you want to have fun then give us a yell. VoA.mainvoice.info:7638 Azeroth is the password. Come on down and join us!Saitar1 Mar 26
Mar 26 nope Deleted.Murmur0 Mar 26
Mar 26 [A] LF Tanks, Heals & Dps for Casual Guild Devil May Cry, has a casual but progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of tanks, heals and exceptional dps. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/Devil+May+Cry We plan to progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. If you cause several wipes, that's not so good. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 st If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684 Devil May Cry, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, semi-casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family. Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders in our Raid Team to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Our raid team dedicates itself to clearing all the content while it’s relevant. That kind of dedication extends to the rest of the guild as we work together towards completing guild achievements.Ismera0 Mar 26
Mar 26 Sinful Rage is recruiting 6/10 H NH DeleteMacko4 Mar 26
Mar 25 Delete We have found a home. Delete.Grulack2 Mar 25
Mar 23 Delete Hello, We are a group of players leaving our current server for greener pastures. We currently have: 2 DPS DK’s (Frost 885, 894ilvl) 1 Tank/DPS DK(895 ilvl tank) 1 DH (Havoc, ilvl901) 1 Druid (Resto ilvl 895) 1 Druid (Tank ilvl 895) 1 Hunter (survival ilvl 892) We are sure of at least 6 of us are transferring to Lightbringer. We have cleared 7/7 H EN 3/3 H ToV 4/10 H NH. Some have completed on their own 10/10 H NH. Ideally we are looking for a guild that will allow all of us to continue raiding and progressing but are flexible to some degree. Raid times would ideally be after 9 EST to accommodate members on the west coast. We would be up for 2-3 night of raids. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.Paw2 Mar 23
Mar 22 Friendly guild for leveling Alliance priest? Hi all, I'm a friendly Alliance priest slowly leveling up. Early on I received a random invite to <Random Guild Name> which is full of great people, except most of them are already 110 and they're not usually online when I am. Looking for a friendly Alliance guild with members who are actually still leveling characters (especially lvl 50-110), and tend to be online somewhere in the 9pm-2am Eastern Time range. Happy to help other characters who are leveling, or heal for dungeons (and raids, someday). Adopt me? - JatheonJatheon1 Mar 22
Mar 20 [A] Lose Your Life | 10/10H | 1/10M The devout adventurer scours through the unruly bog, only known as ‘The WoW Forums’ to locals. Trodden through the marshes, the poor adventurer’s lost countless friends to the denizens like ‘<Raids 24/7>, <No Jobs Allowed>, <Fluffy Pink Unicorn Squad>, and <Casual-itis>. But wait, up ahead, could it be the fabled <Lose Your Life>?! The miracle of the shining sun that purges all unwanted darkness from the depths of its followers? Could this be the promised land? LYL was founded almost 12 years ago as a small cohort of internet nerds who liked watching bosses die at their feet. We’ve adopted a casually-serious attitude, meaning we expect progression but aren’t raiding as much as some truly hardcore guilds. We do, however, push for AotC on every raid tier, and are pushing forward into Mythic. We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Check out some progression raiding here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_FGvIMiJ80 or our slightly less successful exploits here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMJnIOkuSM Recent Raid Achievements: 1/10M NH 10/10H NH AotC 3/3H ToV AotC 6/7M EN 7/7H EN AotC Currently Recruiting: DPS - All, Healing/Tank OS desired but not required Healers - Druid or Monk We’ll take any exceptional players. Don’t be afraid; come apply! Requirements: 1. Able to maintain near 100% raid attendance 2. Willingness to use voice chat 3. Transmog capable of passing our vicious, intensive critique and voting system by a panel of colorblind judges 4. Ability and willingness to defend, to the death, questionable food consumption choices 5. Positive attitude and ability to take wipes in stride 6. Willingness to be subjected to intense psychological distress during testing of our “experimental” Raider Enhancement Treatments (Coming Soon™) Raid Times: Tu/Th, 9-12 EST If you’re interested in raiding with us, apply online at http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk. Brohammad#1701 Darann#1686 Sugar#1437Brohammad4 Mar 20
Mar 20 Zombie Raiders is recruiting We are always looking for new members. We've been around Since 2008. Started in Garithos, and recently moved to Lightbringer. As a group of veteran gamers with raid experience in multiple MMO’s, we know what it takes to get things done: Determination, teamwork, patience, a little luck and most importantly some common sense. We also have real lives outside of the game so we understand not everyone can be “hardcore”. We take pride in helping out our members in any way possible. We are looking for good people. Your gear rating does not matter, we can always help with that. Care about learning and playing your class well. Be open to input from others and to do what it takes to improve. After a hiatus away from WoW (some of us played since the days when Kazzak would decimate Stormwind & Ironforge) and enjoying many other MMO’s, we have returned and want to enjoy everything Burning Crusade II, I mean, Legion has to offer. Hit us up! Reply here or look us up in server.Shinhayato3 Mar 20
Mar 19 [A]<Devil May Cry> is recruiting. Devil May Cry, has a casual but progressive raid team that requires a level of commitment that you will be available on the scheduled raid nights and on time, with the exception of occasional situations that may come up. We look for players that know their class/spec and will strive to play it optimally while also paying attention to mechanics and understanding their role. We look for a positive attitude and maintain a drama free environment while having fun killing stuff. Recruitment is always open for knowledgeable players to fill our core raid group (preferably with an off spec). We currently are in dire need of tanks, heals and exceptional dps. We plan to progress through content at a reasonable but progressive pace and want to find people that are okay with that and will remember this is a game ...not a job! If you can put up with a few wipes, that's great. Our Requirements -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie downer) Raid schedule is: Tue/Thur @ 6:30-9:30 st If interested please contact: Ismera-Lightbringer, in game or MsSoul#1684Ismera6 Mar 19
Mar 19 <Entourage> [A] 1/10M 10/10H LF DPS! Guild: Entourage Progression: 1/10M NH Server: US - Lightbringer (PVE) Faction: Alliance Loot System: Personal Loot Voice: Discord Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, optional Tuesday Raid Times: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m Server Time (Pacific Standard Time). About Us: Entourage is a guild comprised from veteran players. We are primarily a PVE guild. Many of us have known each other over the years and have become friends. We have hardcore raiders, semi-hardcore raiders, and casual players. Raid expectations: - We expect you to adapt to new strategies and follow directions, but we also expect constructive contributions to the raid's progress. - Commitment to our raid times. Be on at least 15 minutes before raid time. - Know your class & research. We have constructive conversations about classes constantly. - Exceptional raid awareness - Have researched all fights before we get there. - A great attitude. Be able to learn from mistakes, and take constructive criticism. Current Needs: We are currently looking for any mythic ready dps classes. We would prefer an 885+ ilvl and at least 50 wep traits. Areas of high need include: Deathknight Warrior Mage Hunter However, we will consider all exceptional applicants. Feel free to contact us for more info: Anythyme# 1493Prasina0 Mar 19
Mar 19 <You Are Not Repaired> is recruiting 10/10H <You are not Repaired> is an Alliance raiding guild looking for quality players to round out our Nighthold raid team! Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H. We accept all exceptional players, but are particularly in need of A solid healer, Tank and strong mixed DPS. Raid times are every Tuesday-Thursday from 5:30-8:30pm PST (8:30-11:30est). We are a fun-loving guild with predominately adult humor and a progression mindset. Performance is reviewed with strict scrutiny and we strongly encourage our players to use their off-time to improve upon the basic and advanced mechanics of their given class and spec. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact one of the people listed below gofsting#1280 Hiraiyuki#1502 Psychosiz#1816 fuzzy#1494Kìbbles4 Mar 19
Mar 19 Death Knight LF Late Night Raiding Group(A) Greetings and Salutations All! I am Deathlord Golgarth. I am currently on the hunt for a late night (EST) raiding and mythic + group. Not looking for mythic raiding, just Normal/Heroic. Casual style, 1 to 2 nights a week. I took a casual hiatus for all of WoD, and the second half of MoP. Looking to jump back in to raiding on the casual side, as well as push Mythic + keys. I am a well versed Tank, having tanked on various classes since BC. As well as being a knowledgeable DPS. I am more than happy to fill either role. You can contact me on this forum post or @InsaneThane#1211 on Battle.net. Thanks for your time and have an excellent week. Onwards and Upwards to Victory and Valhalla!Golgarth0 Mar 19
Mar 19 Revered and Reviled (A) 9/10H is LF DPS Revered and Reviled encourages a fun and friendly atmosphere, while focusing on clearing content at a steady pace. We raid TUE and THUR from 5-7:30 server. Our raiders are expected to be online 15 minutes before raids with their food, flasks, and pots. Guild repairs, gems, and enchants are available after your two week trial period. We use a loot council system and Discord. Also we have pie. If interested please leave a note here or message me in game. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.Mortemedico0 Mar 19
Mar 16 [A] 869 Resto Shaman tansferring here So, I am looking for a progression guild over here on lightbringer, I will be transferring, I mean I could transfer now. But my times of availability are as follows, any weekday from 9pm till 1 or 2 am, Fridays are the same. Saturday I am available all day and sunday as well, so therefore I am looking for a late night raid guild, I am currently 4/10 H NH, and if you want to know more please contact me through realid @ nielic#1165Yonny1 Mar 16
Mar 15 From Ashes 9/10 H NH is recruiting Hello and ty for taking the time to look into our family!! We are a social/family based guild but also very serious about our progression raiding. Currently I have a few open spots that need filled on our raid roster to fill out to a 20-25 man group with standbys for Mythic progression in the near future. What I'm looking for is players who understand that a raid is about mechanics over numbers (but indeed we ALL love sexy numbers) and will have the patience to grow and progress as a group and work together for the guild in and outside the raid. Currently open to any exceptional players but ideally looking for the following DPS- Hunter, Warrior, Pally, Mage, Boomkin Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursdays 7pm-10pm PST/Server time Please contact me below to set up an interview and to answer any further questions you may have Bnet- JmoneyMS#1405 Ascé(alt 130 for the e) in gameAscé5 Mar 15
Mar 15 Ele Shaman LF H Raiding Guild Looking for a casual raiding guild, I can raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 5 server to 8 server. Prefer 2 night raiding guild. I have experience on all of Nighthold. Looking for a drama free and a casual chill raiding environment, little rage. will have some more people who will join me a mix of ranged melee and heals., so if you have more spots open that would be excellent thanks add me on b.net wakahiru#1986 thanks!Opa3 Mar 15
Mar 15 <Relocated> 3/10M NH LF Core Raiders Hello all! Looking for a mythic guild to join? Tired of those serious guilds that raid 3+ days a week, require multiple alts, and have angry raid leaders that yell at you? Want to make some gold gambling with friends? <Relocated> might be the home for you! We're a progression oriented guild with a relaxing and laid-back attitude. Raids would be no fun if you weren't allowed to joke around AND nothing is getting killed. <Relocated> offers the perfect balance between killing bosses and having fun with your friends. When not raiding, we run multiple mythic plus groups. Raid times are: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:00-10:00 server. Progression: 3/10M NH 6/7M EN 3/3H ToV Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS (w/competent OS) 1 Swing Healer Exceptional players of all roles are welcome, even if your class/role is not listed. Please send an in-game message to Miiwa (aev#1496), Jagrmanjensn, Diggerydont, Viktorie, or Leabro if interested.Miiwa10 Mar 15
Mar 15 [A] Abyss Walker Cutting Edge Guild <Abyss Walker> Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Abyss Walker is a raiding guild that attempts to strike a line between casual and hardcore. As a guild we have began raiding at the start of Warlords of Draenor and successfully cleared all Heroic content. We successfully achieved Cutting Edge in Emerald Nightmare and are now progressing through the more challenging Mythic content of Nighthold. We are constantly looking for new players to join our team and progress through challenging and rewarding raid content. Current Progression: [7/7 Heroic] [7/7 Mythic] [3/3 Heroic] [2/3 Mythic] [10/10 Heroic] [3/10 Mythic] Raid Schedule: [Tuesday], [Wednesday], [Sunday]: 6:00PM - 9:00PM (Server Time - PST). Recruitment: We are accepting any and all applicants for substitutes. Substitutes are welcome to join on heroic runs and may be asked to join for specific mythic bosses depending on class and performance. We are also recruiting the following classes for potential core slots, which forms our “default” mythic roster that we modify from boss to boss. Tank: We are currently looking for any Tank classes. Healer: [Potential position available] Damage: Hunter Demon hunter Monk Priest Deathknight Warrior Rogue Shaman The above are roles ideal for the raid team. Additional classes are still accepted and we urge you to still signup. If raiding is not for you, but would like a guild with which to run Mythic + dungeons, recruitment is open to all. Attendance: We are looking for people who can make a minimum of 3 out of 3 raids/week. 90% attendance should be considered a bare minimum, and regular absences may result in a player being shifted to a sub. If you know you will miss a raid in advance, notifying the officers helps us prepare a substitute. Contact and application info: Email: abysswalkerguild@gmail.com Website: http://www.abysswalkerguild.com In-Game: Guild Master - Crysilisk - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Raid Leader - Silentveil - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Serenrae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Terje - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Azuzae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Additional Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUWccuVODzEWgegWN2xdWJx2exwqrF4g7TXvh_6OVU8/edit?usp=sharingCrysilisk0 Mar 15
Mar 14 890 Holy Priest LF Weekend Guild Greetings! Looking took transfer to LB and need a new place to call home. I'm currently 4/10 H and am available to raid Thurs, Fri and Sat 8 pm (server) and later. I prefer small, close knit guilds, but open to anything! Very laid back, but all business when it's game time. Thanks for looking! McRazy#1882Mcrazy0 Mar 14
Mar 12 Small group looking for social guild I'm one of 4 RL friends playing together. 2 of us have 110 Alliance characters and have been around WoW for a bit. We're looking for a social, active and adult guild to play with as we level some new horde characters together.Lynalai0 Mar 12
Mar 12 <Mail Enhancement> [A] 10/10H recruiting Hey! We're Mail Enhancement. We recently downed H Gul'dan this week and we're really looking to get mythic started. We have around 15 consistent members so we need a few more. We are somewhat melee heavy so we're looking more for ranged dps and healers. We raid 5pm-8pm server time every tues and wed. We like to take it easy in discord and are always laughing but I believe many of our core group are talented players so we usually end up getting things done at a nice pace. If you're looking for a relaxed environment where things get done let me know if you're interested. Currently we're looking for 885+ people for the mythic team but are open to anyone interested (we take most people to heroic). PST me on Bnet or leave a message here. My Bnet is Rific#1228Masazumi0 Mar 12
Mar 12 Looking for a casual guild hi I am looking for a fun Casual guild that >runs old content >has a active community >alt friendly >and that is social my battle net is john#12217Belta0 Mar 12
Mar 12 <Divinations of Time> Now Recruiting -DoT- Is now Recruiting looking for any dedicated DPS willing to try out for Heroic Progression. We are 7/7 Normal and heroic EN and 10/10 normal NH clearing in about 2 hours (for NH) DoT is a semi hardcore guild just looking to have a good time and push some content. we are all above 885ilvl looking to get into heroics. Recruitment is currently open for RANGED DPS tho any good melee will be considered We Raid Fridays and Sundays 6pm to 8pm server. Contact us ingame or add me @ Zekröm#1328 alt+0246Zekröm0 Mar 12